时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | whatever ben linus did down at the orchid station, | 不管Ben Linus在兰花站里做了什么 |
[00:06] | It may have… dislodged us. | 都可能把我们隔离了 |
[00:08] | The island is moving through time? | 这座岛穿越时空了吗 |
[00:09] | Yeah, either the island is, or we are. | 可能是岛 也可能是我们 |
[00:15] | I need you to go back to oxford university. | 我要你回到牛津大学 |
[00:19] | Go back to where we met! | 回到我们相见的地方 |
[00:20] | I need you to go there and find my mother! her name is– | 在那里找到我妈 她叫… |
[00:22] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:25] | I was on the island. you’ve been off the island for three years. | -我刚在岛上 -你已经离开岛上三年了 |
[00:28] | You’re safe now. it was just a dream. | 你现在安然无恙 只是个梦而已 |
[00:32] | It wasn’t a dream, pen. | Pen 我不是在做梦 |
[00:34] | It was a memory. | 是段记忆 |
[00:51] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga? | |
[00:54] | Efren Salonga Ef-efren salonga! | |
[00:55] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga? | |
[01:00] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga! | |
[01:02] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga! | |
[01:07] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga! | |
[01:11] | Efren Salonga Efren salonga? | |
[01:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:16] | Are you the doctor? | 你就是那个医生吗 |
[01:17] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:19] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[01:26] | You’re sure you know what you’re doing, yeah? | 知道该做什么吗 |
[01:27] | – Yes, yes! – Because there’s a lot of blood, man! | -当然 -因为她留了很多血 |
[01:29] | – How much blood? – I’m coming, penny! | -留了多少血 -Penny 我来了 |
[01:35] | It’s okay, pen. we’ve got a doctor. | Pan 没事的 找到医生了 |
[01:36] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪里了 |
[01:38] | It’s gonna be okay. it’s gonna be okay. okay, here you go. | 会好的 会好的 好 躺好 |
[01:42] | Okay. just breathe, penny, okay? j-just breathe. | 深呼吸 Penny 深呼吸 |
[01:45] | Oh! breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[01:47] | – I can’t breathe. – You’re doing great. you’re doing great, okay. | -我气透不上来 -你做得很好 |
[01:50] | Okay, just be strong, yeah? okay. | 坚强点 |
[01:53] | – Make it come out. – Please be strong. | -快让孩子出来 -坚强点 |
[01:58] | Hold it. hold it. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[01:59] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[02:01] | Yes, you– yes, you can, penny. | 你可以的 Penny |
[02:03] | Push! push! | 用力 用力 |
[02:04] | Okay, push now, penny. push. now! | 现在用力 Penny 用力 |
[02:08] | Come on, penny. that’s it. it’s coming. | 加油 Penny 快出来了 |
[02:10] | Push harder! come on, penny. push! | 再用点力 Penny 用力 |
[02:13] | I can see the head! I can see the head! | 我看见小脑袋了! |
[02:15] | – One more time! push! – I can see it. it’s just coming. | -在来一次 用力 -就快出来了 |
[02:19] | It’s coming! it’coming! | 出来了 出来了 |
[02:25] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[02:28] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[02:30] | Oh, my god, penny. you did it. | Penny 你做到了 |
[02:33] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[02:43] | I love you, penny. I love you. | 我爱你 Penny 我爱你 |
[02:45] | Oh, oh, he’s beautiful. beautiful. | 他真漂亮 |
[02:48] | Oh, my god. he’s so beautiful. | 天呐 他好帅啊 |
[02:52] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[02:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:24] | Look. | 看 |
[03:25] | Right out there. | 就在那边 |
[03:30] | Beyond where you can see, there’s–there’s an island, | 在你看不见的地方 有一座岛 |
[03:33] | And it’s a very special island. | 一座非常特别的岛 |
[03:37] | I left it a long time ago. | 我很久以前离开了那里 |
[03:40] | I never thought I’d see it again. | 从没想过我会再见到它 |
[03:43] | It’s called great britain. | 它叫英国 |
[03:46] | And the most beautiful part of the island is scotland, | 那座岛屿最美的地方是苏格兰 |
[03:49] | And that’s where your daddy’s from. | 那也是你爸爸的出身地 |
[03:51] | There’s mountains and glens and monsters in deep lochs, | 那里有山脉 幽谷 还有深湖的水怪 |
[03:56] | And… | 还有 |
[03:59] | And it’s where your mommy and daddy… | 那也是你爸爸妈妈 |
[04:02] | Fell in love. | 想恋的地方 |
[04:04] | It’s also where he broke her heart. | 也是她心碎的地方 |
[04:13] | Yeah, well, i… | 我… |
[04:14] | I thought I’d leave that wee bit out of it. | 我以为你会忘记那段往事 |
[04:17] | You also left out the bit about his grandfather– | 你也漏说了他的爷爷 |
[04:21] | The man who sent a boat to the island | 他派了艘船去岛上 |
[04:23] | To kill all daddy’s friends. | 去将爸爸的朋友赶尽杀绝 |
[04:25] | We’ll be in and out. he’ll never know we’re here, penny. | 我们来去自由 他永远不会知道我们在这里 |
[04:28] | Don’t underestimate him, desmond. | 别小看他 Desmond |
[04:33] | If he finds out we’re here, I don’t know what he’ll do. | 如果他知道我们在这里 不知他会怎么做 |
[04:36] | But this has nothing to do with your father, penny. | 可这与你的父亲无关 Penny |
[04:39] | We are here because of daniel faraday. | 我们是因为Daniel Faraday才来到这里 |
[04:44] | What he told me– | 他告诉我 |
[04:46] | That everyone on that island is in danger, | 岛上的每个人都身处险境 |
[04:49] | And I am the only one that can help them. | 我是唯一能帮他们的人 |
[04:57] | I have to do this, penny. | 我不得不这么做 Penny |
[05:04] | Are you sure that’s what he said? | 你确定他是这么说的吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah, sawyer said to meet at the creek, | Sawyer说在那条小溪会合 |
[05:09] | So unless he got torched by a flaming arrow, | 如果他被射死了 |
[05:11] | That’s where he and everyone else should be. | 那就是他要其他人去的地方 |
[05:17] | Hey, how’s your headache? | 你的头痛怎么样了 |
[05:19] | Worse, actually. | 更严重了 |
[05:20] | But considering we’re running for our lives, | 可考虑到我们在为生存而奔波 |
[05:23] | I’m not gonna complain. | 我不会发牢骚 |
[05:24] | You have any dizziness or double vision? | 你有没有头昏眼花或看见重影 |
[05:27] | Both, actually. | 都有 |
[05:34] | Why do you look so worried? | 为什么你那么担忧 |
[05:39] | Is it because you know what’s happening to me? | 你是不是知道我会出什么事 |
[05:42] | Listen to me. nothing is gonna happen to you. nothing. | 你不会有事的 |
[05:46] | I won’t let it. | 有我在 |
[05:49] | Hey, we’re here! | 我们到了 |
[05:55] | Some rendezvous. it’s just us. | 只有我们到了这里 |
[05:59] | Well, we should probably wait, see if they show up. | 我们该等等 |
[06:01] | They could be right behind us. | 没准他们就在后面 |
[06:03] | – Yeah, or they came and left. or they’re dead. | -是呀 他们没准来过 -没准死了 |
[06:06] | Miles, that right there, that kind of attitude… | Miles 你的那种态度 |
[06:09] | Not exactly what we need right now. | 得改一改 |
[06:12] | People are scared enough as it is. miles– | 大家已经够害怕了 Miles |
[06:18] | Miles Miles? | |
[06:27] | Wait! don’t move! aah! | 停下 别动 |
[07:02] | Who’s in charge here? | 你们谁是头 |
[07:05] | He is. | 他 |
[07:17] | You just couldn’t stay away, could you? | 你非得来是吧 |
[07:46] | Did he finish his breakfast? | 他吃完早饭了吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah. | 吃完了 |
[07:50] | Gave me a bit of a fight, but he listens in the end… | 开始不听话 不过还是乖乖顺从了 |
[07:53] | Unlike his father. | 不像他爸爸 |
[07:58] | Look, honey, | 听着亲爱的 |
[08:00] | All I have to do is find his mother, | 我只要找到他妈妈 |
[08:03] | Tell her he’s still on the island, | 告诉她他还在岛上 |
[08:05] | – And then I’m done with this for good. – why now? | -然后就彻底结束 -为何现在 |
[08:08] | I mean, if he told you all this on the island, | 如果他在岛上就告诉了你一切 |
[08:10] | Why didn’t you remember it until two days ago? | 你怎么会两天前才想起 |
[08:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | Look, I don’t understand how any of this works | 这其中道理 我了解的 |
[08:17] | Any more than you do. it… | 并不比你多 |
[08:20] | Look, I know it happened. | 我就是知道这发生了 |
[08:24] | Daniel faraday knocked on the hatch door | Daniel Faraday敲开了舱门 |
[08:27] | And told me to go to oxford… | 告诉我去牛津 |
[08:30] | Everyone was in danger, | 所有人都有危险 |
[08:31] | And I was the only one that could save them. | 而我是唯一可以救他们的人 |
[08:37] | I know how insane it sounds. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[08:44] | I’ll be back by dark, | 我会在天黑前回来 |
[08:47] | And then I’m done… | 然后一切结束 |
[08:49] | Forever. | 永不再提 |
[08:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[09:04] | If you’re gonna promise me something, des, | 如果你要保证什么 Des |
[09:06] | Can you promise me you’ll never go back to that island again? | 能保证你再不回那岛了吗 |
[09:09] | Why in god’s name would I ever go back there? | 我干嘛再回那岛 |
[09:27] | There were 20 of you at the beach, But only five of you here. | 海滩上你们还有20个人,但这只有5个人 |
[09:30] | Where are the rest of your people? | 其他人呢 |
[09:32] | Maybe they got blown up by some more of your land mines. | 也许被你的其他陷阱炸死了 |
[09:35] | We didn’t put them here. you did. | 那不是我们放的 是你放的 |
[09:41] | Once we leave here, | 离开这里后 |
[09:43] | I will be out of control of what happens to you. | 你就不归我管了 |
[09:45] | But if you cooperate now, Things will go much easier for you. | 但若你现在合作一切会容易很多 |
[09:50] | So where are the rest of your people? | 告诉我其他人在那里 |
[09:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:10] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[10:11] | Well, gee, I didn’t have time to ask that, With frogurt on fire and all. | 我还没空问,当时情况紧急 |
[10:14] | They attacked us on the beach. | 他们在海滩上袭击我们 |
[10:16] | This is a 30-caliber m1 garand rifle. it looks new. | 这是一支30口径格兰德步枪 很新 |
[10:20] | Who cares about the rifle? where the hell you been? | 管什么步枪 你去哪里了 |
[10:22] | If you’ve been going through what I have, james, | 要是你有了我的经历 James |
[10:24] | Maybe the more appropriate question would be, | 也许就会更恰当的问 |
[10:27] | When the hell have I been? | 我去什么时间了 |
[10:32] | – What happened to your leg? – I got shot. | -你的腿怎么回事 -被射中了 |
[10:34] | – By who? – we can swap stories later. | -谁干的 -过会儿再聊吧 |
[10:37] | We told the rest of our group that we would meet them at the creek. | 我们和其他人说好要在溪边见 |
[10:39] | If there’s any chance Of reconnecting with them, we’d better get moving. | 如果还想和他们联系上就得出发了 |
[10:42] | Fine, seeing as we have no rope | 既然我们没有绳子绑住他们 |
[10:43] | To make sure these two don’t try to kill us again. | 以防我们再被袭击 |
[10:46] | – Guess we’re gonna have to shoot ’em. – quare non sunt vestitus eis? | -我们只能打死他们 -[拉丁语] |
[10:49] | – Tace! – what? | -[拉丁语] -什么 |
[10:59] | – What kind of language is that? – they’re speaking latin. | -那是什么语言 -他们在说拉丁语 |
[11:01] | That one asked why we aren’t in uniform, | 一个问我们怎么没穿制服 |
[11:04] | And this one told him to shut up. | 另一个叫他闭嘴 |
[11:06] | And how is it that they know how to speak latin, juliet? | 他们怎么会懂拉丁语 Juliet |
[11:10] | The same reason I do. | 和我一样 |
[11:14] | Because they’re others. | 他们是”The Others” |
[11:44] | – Hey. – yeah. | -听着 -什么 |
[11:46] | – We just walked over a fresh grave. – what? | -我们刚走过一个新坟 -什么 |
[11:49] | Four u.s. soldiers, | 四个美国大兵 |
[11:52] | Dead just under a month. | 刚死一个月 |
[11:54] | Three of them were shot. | 三个被打死 |
[11:57] | One died of radiation poisoning. | 一个辐射致死 |
[12:01] | Miles, hey, hey. | Miles 听着 |
[12:03] | Did any of them happen to mention what year it is? | 有没有哪个提到这是几几年 |
[12:06] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[12:20] | Richard? we’re back. | Richard 我们回来了 |
[12:38] | Caught the three by the creek. | 在溪边抓住三个 |
[12:41] | This one’s their leader. | 这个是他们的头 |
[12:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:52] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[12:54] | My name is Richard Alpert. | 我叫Richard Alpert |
[12:59] | I assume you’ve come back for your bomb. | 我想你是回来找炸弹的 |
[13:18] | No, I’m sorry, sir. I’m not find a record of any faraday. | 抱歉,先生,我没找到Faraday的记录 |
[13:20] | No, that–that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[13:22] | ’cause I know her son was a professor here. | 我知道她儿子在这做教授 |
[13:25] | His name’s Daniel Faraday. I’m sure he’s in your database. | 他叫Daniel Faraday 他肯定有记录 |
[13:27] | Sir, there’s no record of any Faraday Ever having been employed here at oxford. | 先生,没有任何关于Faraday被牛津雇佣的记录 |
[13:30] | I visited him. | 我去看过他 |
[13:33] | I went to his lab. it was in an attic. | 我去了他的实验室 在阁楼里 |
[13:36] | It was… it was above the physics department. | 在物理系楼上 |
[13:39] | The archives go back quite far. Perhaps there was a clerical error. | 档案记录很久了,可能是写错了 |
[13:42] | You don’t happen to recall the year In which you last visited? | 能回忆一下,你最后一次拜访是哪一年吗 |
[13:45] | The year? | 哪一年 |
[13:48] | No. I’m… | 不 我 |
[13:51] | I’m not exactly sure. | 我不确定 |
[13:53] | May I ask why you’re seeking this information? | 能问下你为什么查这条信息吗 |
[14:02] | Sorry I wasted your time. | 抱歉 麻烦你了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, I wouldn’t touch that. | 别碰它 |
[15:57] | I wondered when someone’d figure out | 就知道有人会知道… |
[16:00] | Were weren’t just fumigating here. | 我们不是在消毒 |
[16:05] | You a professor? | 你是教授 |
[16:07] | No. not exactly. | 不算是 |
[16:13] | At least you’re honest. | 至少你还诚实 |
[16:16] | So why’d you tell me not to touch it? | 为什么让我不要碰它 |
[16:18] | Because I’m the one who had to take the rats that he made | 我是来把这些恶心的老鼠 |
[16:21] | Run through this bloody thing down to the incinerator | 扔进焚尸炉的人 |
[16:24] | So that no one would find out what he was up to. you mean daniel faraday. | -这样就没人知道他都做了什么 -你是说Daniel Faraday |
[16:26] | Yeah. you’re not the first one to poke around here, asking about him and his work. | 是啊,你不是唯一打听..他和他的工作的人 |
[16:31] | Rumor had it, he was trying to send rats’ brains back in time. | 传言说他曾经试图让老鼠穿越时空 |
[16:35] | Ridiculous, innit? | 真可笑 对吗 |
[16:40] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[16:41] | Look, I’ll forget you broke my lock | 只要你和别人讲… |
[16:44] | If you tell your mates that all you found | 这些都是一个疯子留下的垃圾 |
[16:46] | Was rubbish left behind by a madman. | 我就不计较你闯进来了 |
[16:57] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[17:03] | Faraday Faraday– | |
[17:06] | The university says there’s no record of him. | 学校说没有关于他的记录 |
[17:08] | Well, can you blame ’em? | 你能责备他们吗 |
[17:10] | I mean, after what he’d done to that poor girl? | 在他对那可怜姑娘做了那些事以后 |
[17:16] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[17:26] | Hey, take it easy. | 小心 |
[17:28] | It’s all right, dan. I’m fine. | Dan 我没事 |
[17:32] | We are so dead. | 我们会死的 |
[17:34] | Hey. no, no, no. | 不 |
[17:36] | We are not so dead. we’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[17:38] | We just need to keep it together until there’s another flash. | 直到下一次闪光 我们要在一起 |
[17:41] | All right? then all this disappears. | 然后这些就都消失了 |
[17:43] | And when’s that gonna happen? could be five minutes. | -什么时候 -可能五分钟后 |
[17:46] | Could also be 5,000 years. | 也可能5000年后 |
[17:49] | That’s–that’s just awesome. | 太好了 |
[17:51] | What is going on, dan? | 怎么回事 Dan |
[17:53] | Why are they doing this to us? I’m not sure. | -为什么他们这样对我们 -我不知道 |
[17:56] | But they must think that we’re with the american military. | 他们肯定认为我们是美军的人 |
[17:59] | And if that’s the case, our best chance of staying alive | 如果是这样 我们活着的唯一机会 |
[18:02] | Is to let them keep thinking it, all right? let– | 就是让他们一直这样想 让… |
[18:09] | Sorry. am I interrupting? | 对不起 打搅你们了吗 |
[18:11] | Ellie tells me that you’re not willing to reveal Where the rest your squad is. | Ellie告诉我你们不愿意说出其他人在哪 |
[18:15] | And why would I do that? so you can kill them, too? | 我为什么说 这样你们会也杀了他们 |
[18:19] | We didn’t start this, friend. your people attacked us. | 我们没这样做 朋友 你们的人袭击了我们 |
[18:23] | You come to our island to run your tests, | 你们来我们的小岛做试验 |
[18:26] | You fire on us, and what, | 向我们开枪 |
[18:28] | You expect us notto defend ourselves? | 还想我们不要保卫自己的家园 |
[18:30] | I don’t know anything about that. we are scientists. | 我不知道这些事 我们是科学家 |
[18:36] | So what? so they sent you here to recover it? | 那又怎么样 他们派你们来找回它吗 |
[18:39] | If you mean our hydrogen bomb, then yes. | 你说的是说氢弹吧 |
[18:42] | And I’m guessing from this man’s radiation burns | 从他的辐射伤势我猜 |
[18:45] | That the housing has been compromised. | 这间房子已经遭到了辐射 |
[18:47] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[18:48] | You need to listen to me. | 听我说 |
[18:52] | You have an unstable device | 这个装置极不稳定 |
[18:54] | That’s capable of destroying this entire island, | 有可能会毁了整个小岛 |
[18:57] | And it’s broken. | 它发生了故障 |
[18:58] | If you don’t allow me to render it inert, | 如果你不让我使它停下来 |
[19:00] | All of us are gonna die. | 我们都会死 |
[19:02] | All of us. how do I know you weren’t sent here on some suicide mission? | 所有人 我怎么知道你不是来执行自杀任务的 |
[19:06] | That I’ll take you out to the bomb, | 我带你去炸弹那里 |
[19:09] | And you’ll just detonate it? | 然后你把它引爆 |
[19:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[19:17] | I’m in love with the woman sitting next to me. | 因为我爱坐在我旁边的这个女人 |
[19:26] | And I would never… | 我永远不会… |
[19:30] | I’d never do anything to hurt her. | 我永远也不会做伤害她的事 |
[19:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:41] | Take care of your bomb. | 修好你的炸弹 |
[19:42] | But you try anything else, and you will hurt her. | 不过如果你想做什么事 都会伤害到她 |
[19:57] | So who taught you latin? | 谁教的你拉丁语 |
[19:59] | Others 101. | 我们必修的 |
[20:01] | Gotta learn latin– language of the enlightened. | 启蒙的语言嘛 |
[20:05] | Enlightened, my ass. | 去你的启蒙 |
[20:07] | I suggest you talk to us. | 我建议你跟我们谈谈 |
[20:10] | Once we get back to the creek | 要是等我们回到小溪 |
[20:12] | And meet up with the rest of our people, | 跟其他人汇合 |
[20:14] | There’s gonna be a lot of anger directed at you | 会有很多人对你弄气冲冲 |
[20:17] | For attacking them. the rest of your people | 剩下的人有的被抓了 |
[20:19] | Are either captured or dead. what? | -有的死了 -什么 |
[20:23] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[20:27] | That idiot shouted out, “meet at the creek.” | 那个白痴大喊”小溪那见” |
[20:31] | We knew exactly where they were headed. | 我们知道他们要去哪 |
[20:35] | Sent a group after them. | 派人跟着他们 |
[20:37] | Well, maybe I should’ve said it in my secret language. james, wait. | 或许我可以用我的暗语说 James 等等 |
[20:41] | We’re not your enemy | 我们不是你们的敌人 |
[20:45] | then let us go | 那就放了我们 |
[20:46] | What the hell are you sayin’? | 你到底在说什么 |
[20:49] | take us to your camp | 带我们去你们的营地 |
[20:54] | please | 带我们去 |
[20:55] | why would i do that | 我为什么带你们去 |
[20:57] | is | 是不是 |
[20:58] | …Richard there? | Richard在那 |
[21:01] | Richard Alpert Richard Alpert? | |
[21:03] | Did you just say “richard alpert”? | 你刚才说”Richard Alpert” |
[21:05] | John, please. | John 拜托 |
[21:07] | bring us to your camp | 带我们去你们的营地 |
[21:09] | no one else has to die | 没人会死 |
[21:14] | please | 带我们去 |
[21:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | Okay, we need to head east another couple of kilometers | 向东走两公里 |
[21:35] | Unl we hit the ridge– | 直到那座山… |
[21:38] | Shoot him! | 开枪 |
[21:44] | Shoot, damn it! | 开枪 该死的 |
[21:50] | Are you crazy?! what were you thinking? | 你疯了吗 想什么呢 |
[21:52] | Why didn’t you shoot him?! | 你怎么不向他开枪 |
[21:57] | Because… | 因为 |
[21:59] | He’s one of my people. | 他是我的人 |
[22:32] | And who might you be? | 你是谁 |
[22:33] | Uh, my name’s desmond hume. I’m looking for Theresa Spencer. | 我叫Desmond Hume 我找Theresa Spencer |
[22:37] | I’m Abigail Spencer. Theresa’s my sister. | 我是Abigail Spencer Theresa的姐姐 |
[22:39] | Oh, right. um, can I have a word with her? | 我可以和她谈一下吗 |
[22:41] | You wanna speak to Theresa? | 你要和Theresa谈话 |
[22:43] | Yeah, I got her name | 我在牛津大学碰到一位先生 |
[22:45] | From a-a gentleman I met at oxford university– | 是从他那里得到她的名字 |
[22:47] | Um… Daniel Faraday. | 那位先生叫Daniel Faraday |
[22:49] | Daniel Faraday Daniel Faraday? | |
[22:52] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[22:54] | Please, you must come in. | 请吧 请进 |
[23:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:20] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没告诉你 是吗 |
[23:24] | No. no, he didn’t. | 没有 他没告诉我 |
[23:27] | Can she hear us? | 她能听见我们说话吗 |
[23:29] | No. Theresa’s away right now. | 不能 Theresa现在离开了 |
[23:32] | “away”? what do you mean? | “离开” 什么意思 |
[23:33] | Well, sometimes she wakes up, thinks she’s 3, | 有时她醒来 认为自己只有三岁 |
[23:35] | Wants to know where her dolly is. | 想要知道她的洋娃娃在哪儿 |
[23:38] | Yesterday, she was talking to our dad. | 昨天 她和我们的爸爸说话 |
[23:40] | He died five years ago. | 而他五年前就死了 |
[23:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[23:44] | Um, this was a mistake. i… I shouldn’t have come. | 肯定是搞错了 我不应该来的 |
[23:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:50] | Why would you want to stay? | 你怎么会想留下来 |
[23:53] | Daniel certainly didn’t. | Daniel一定不会 |
[23:57] | He left her like this? | 他就这样弃她于不顾 |
[23:59] | Went running off to the states, never to be heard from again. | 逃到美国去 再也没有音信 |
[24:02] | He abandoned her. | 他抛弃了她 |
[24:05] | What kind of a man does that? | 哪种人会这么干 |
[24:10] | I seriously don’t know what we would’ve done | 如果不是Widmore先生 |
[24:12] | If it hadn’t been for mr. widmore. | 我真的不知道他做了什么 |
[24:15] | Uh, I’m sorry. who? | 对不起 谁 |
[24:17] | Daniel’s benefactor. | Daniel的资助人 |
[24:19] | He funded his research, | 他资助他的研究 |
[24:20] | And he took responsibility for the result of it. | 而他为此结果负责 |
[24:23] | He’s been taking care of Theresa ever since this happened to her. | 自从Theresa开始这样起 他就照顾她 |
[24:29] | Everything here is due to Mr. Widmore, | 这儿的一切都多亏Widmore先生 |
[24:31] | God bless him. | 上帝保佑他 |
[24:36] | A hydrogen bomb? | 氢弹 |
[24:39] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[24:41] | Back in the ’50s, | 回溯到50年代 |
[24:43] | The U.S. government tested h-bombs in the south pacific. | 美国政府在南太平洋试验氢弹 |
[24:50] | Lucky us. | 我们真走运 |
[24:57] | You didn’t have to say that. | 你不必那么说 |
[24:59] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[25:01] | That you loved me. | 说你爱我 |
[25:03] | I mean, there are plenty of other ways | 有很多其他的借口 |
[25:05] | You could’ve convinced him | 你可以用来说服他 |
[25:07] | You weren’t gonna blow up the entire island. | 你不会把整个岛都炸掉 |
[25:11] | I said what I said | 我这么说 |
[25:15] | Because I meant it, Charlotte. | 因为我就是这个意思 Charlotte |
[25:22] | Right, then. | 行了 |
[25:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:31] | Back soon. I promise. | 我保证 很快回来 |
[25:53] | Whatever your, uh, your superiors told you, | 不管你的上级跟你说了什么 |
[25:57] | I want you to know the truth. | 我想要你知道真相 |
[25:59] | A month ago, we found 18 members of an army battalion | 一个月以前 我们发现了一个营的18名成员 |
[26:03] | Right here in our jungle here, setting up this camp. | 就在我们的丛林 架起了这座帐篷 |
[26:06] | We gave them the opportunity to leave the island peacefully. | 我们给了他们离开此岛的机会 |
[26:09] | They weren’t willing to do that, so I was forced to kill ’em. | 他们不愿意那么做 所以我被迫杀了他们 |
[26:12] | All of ’em. | 全部 |
[26:15] | – Forced? – Yeah. | -被迫 -是的 |
[26:16] | By whom? | 谁下的命令 |
[26:20] | Y-you answer to someone, don’t you? | 你对某人负责 不是吗 |
[26:22] | You follow a chain of command, right? | 遵循一系列的命令 对吧 |
[26:25] | – Yeah. – yeah, well, so do i. | -是的 -我也是 |
[26:27] | Richard Richard Richard! Richard! | |
[26:32] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[26:34] | Cunningham and i– a group of them surprised us. | Cunningham和我 他们突袭了我们 |
[26:36] | We were outnumbered, but I escaped. | 我们寡不敌众 但是我逃掉了 |
[26:39] | – Outnumbered, eh? – Shut up, Ellie. | -寡不敌众 -闭嘴 Ellie |
[26:42] | – Who’s this? – He’s gonna help us take care of our problem. | -他是谁 -他会帮我们解决问题 |
[26:45] | – You’d better get going. – Wait. he’s one of them. | -你最好开始行动 -他是他们中的一员 |
[26:46] | You can’t actually trust him. | 你不能信任他 |
[26:47] | Yeah, you heard me, Ellie. go. | 行了 你听到我说的了 Ellie 去吧 |
[26:50] | – H-how did you escape? – I ran. | -你是怎么逃脱的 -跑啊 |
[26:52] | And it never occurred to you that they might follow you? | 你没想过他们会跟踪你吗 |
[26:55] | Follow me? Their leader is some sodding old man. | 跟踪我 他们的头儿是个下贱的老头 |
[26:57] | What, you think he can track me? | 你认为他能追踪到我 |
[26:59] | You think he knows this island better than I do? | 你认为他比我更了解这个岛 |
[27:11] | How did you know Richard would be here? | 你怎么知道Richard会到这里来 |
[27:14] | Richard’s always been here. | Richard一直在这儿 |
[27:17] | How old is he? | 他多大 |
[27:20] | Old. | 一把年纪了 |
[27:23] | Why are you so interested in Richard, John? | John 你为什么对Richard那么感兴趣 |
[27:26] | I’m interested in him | 我对他感兴趣 |
[27:27] | Because he was about to tell me how I could save us. | 是因为他可能告诉我该怎么拯救我们 |
[27:30] | “save us”? | 拯救我们 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:33] | But before he could finish, | 但是在他说完之前 |
[27:35] | We were interrupted by that flash of light. | 我们就被闪光打断了 |
[27:38] | – And I’m hoping we can pick up where we left off. – I hate to bust up | -我希望还能继续下去 -我不想打断 |
[27:43] | The “i’m an other, you’re an other” reunion, | 你们自己人的重聚 |
[27:45] | But Faraday–the guy that’s actually gonna save us– | Faraday 那个确实能拯救我们的家伙 |
[27:47] | Is being death marched into the jungle right now. | 快被拖进丛林被枪毙了 |
[27:49] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[27:50] | You’re not gonna help me save him? | 你不准备帮我救他吗 |
[27:53] | No.I’m gonna go down | 不 我准备过去 |
[27:55] | finish my conversation with richard. | 了结我和Richard的谈话 |
[27:57] | That’s gonna get us all killed. | 那会害死我们的 |
[27:59] | You go rolling in there, they’re gonna know we’re here. | 你过去后他们就知道我们在这了 |
[28:02] | Fair enough. I’ll give you ten minutes head start. | 我会先给你10分钟跑路的 |
[28:09] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[28:12] | You wanna stay here in crazytown | 你想留在这个疯城里 |
[28:15] | Or help me rescue the geek? | 还是帮我救那个书呆子 |
[28:17] | Why do you keep looking at me? | 你为什么一直看着我 |
[28:19] | No, no, I’m–i’m not. i– | 不 我不是 我 |
[28:21] | You are. | 你是的 |
[28:23] | You know what? you’re right. I’m–i’m sorry. | 你知道吗 你是对的 对不起 |
[28:26] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[28:28] | You look so much like… | 你看起来很像 |
[28:32] | Someone I used to know. | 我认识的一个人 |
[28:34] | Someone other than the girl | 不是那个 |
[28:35] | you just professed your love for? | 你疯狂地爱着的女孩吧 |
[28:37] | – Well, aren’t you the romeo. – far from it, believe me. | -难道你是罗密欧吗 -不是的 相信我 |
[28:43] | I don’t believe you, by the way. | 我不信你 |
[28:45] | You may have richard fooled, | 你也许蒙过Richard了 |
[28:48] | You can’t really expect me to believe | 但是你别指望我会信你 |
[28:50] | That you, a british woman and a chinese man | 你 一个英国人 一个中国人 |
[28:53] | Are all members of the united states military. | 都是美国军队的成员 |
[28:56] | Who are you | 你们是谁 |
[28:58] | And what are you doing on our island? | 你们在岛上干什么 |
[29:06] | You wanna know who I am? | 你想知道我是谁 |
[29:11] | I’m your best chance | 我是你拆除那个炸弹的 |
[29:13] | At disarming that bomb. | 唯一希望 |
[29:17] | Right, then, | 就在那里 |
[29:19] | Disarm it. | 拆除它 |
[30:01] | What are you doing up there? | 你在那里做什么 |
[30:06] | I’m examining it. | 我在检查 |
[30:29] | – Back up. – What? | -退后 -什么 |
[30:31] | Get back, get back. | 退后 退后 |
[30:33] | It’s unsafe. we need to move. | 这不安全 我们得离开 |
[30:35] | I swear, if you try anything… | 我发誓 如果你试图 |
[30:38] | If I try anything– | 如果我试图干什么 |
[30:40] | What, you’re gonna– you’re gonna shoot me? | 你就会 你就会打死我 |
[30:42] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah, that would be perfect because, of course, | 好了 这好极了 因为 毫无疑问 |
[30:46] | Rifle fire right next to– what would you call this– | 来复枪的火力正在 你管这个叫什么 |
[30:49] | Hydrogen bomb? yes, fantastic idea. | 氢弹的附近 是的 真是异想天开 |
[30:51] | Really… inspired. | 真的会引爆氢弹 |
[30:55] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[30:57] | – Do you people have any access to lead or concrete? – for what? | -你的人有办法找到铅或混凝土吗 -干什么 |
[31:01] | There’s a crack in the casing. it needs to be filled with lead. | 外箱上有一道裂痕 需要铅来填补 |
[31:04] | You need to take it off this platform carefully | 需要很小心地把它从平台上拿下来 |
[31:07] | – And bury it. – You brought me all the way out here | -埋了它 -你绕了这么大一个圈子 |
[31:10] | To tell us that we have to bury it? | 就是为了告诉我们得埋了它 |
[31:11] | You told Alpert you could disarm that thing. | 你告诉Alpert你可以拆除那东西 |
[31:12] | You don’t need to worry. You do what I say, you bury it, it won’t go off. | 无需担心,照我说的做,埋了它,它不会爆炸的 |
[31:17] | – How do you know that? – I need you to trust me. | -你怎么知道 -你得相信我 |
[31:20] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[31:21] | just bury it. bury it, and everything will be fine. | 只要埋了它 就什么事都没有 |
[31:24] | Remember, your superior ordered me to take care of this. | 你的长官命令我来处理这件事 |
[31:26] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能这么确定 |
[31:27] | You wanna take care of this bomb? you bury it! | 你要处理这个炸弹吗 那就埋了它 |
[31:28] | How?! how do you know that? | 你怎么知道不会有事 |
[31:30] | Because 50 years from now, this island is still here! | 因为50年后 这个岛还存在 |
[31:33] | There you… | 你 |
[31:36] | What did you just say? | 你说的是什么 |
[31:39] | Whoa. take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[31:41] | I can explain myself a little better. | 我可以解释得更清楚些 |
[31:43] | I know how this sounds. | 我知道这听起来怪异 |
[31:45] | Believe me, it’s… oh, it’s hard to explain. | 相信我 这很难解释 |
[31:48] | 50 years from now, | 50年后 |
[31:49] | Me and my.. | 我和我的 |
[31:51] | Me and my friends– | 我和我的朋友 |
[31:53] | That’s where we’re from, okay? | 我们就是从那里来的 |
[31:55] | And here’s the key– everything’s fine. | 关键在这儿 一切都安好 |
[31:58] | I’m not saying it’s perfectly fine, | 我不是说非常完美 |
[32:01] | But there hasn’t been any atomic blasts, all right? | 但是没有原子弹爆炸 |
[32:05] | There has not– drop the gun, blondie. | 把枪发下 金发女郎 |
[32:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:11] | She’s okay. you can put your gun down. | 你可以把枪发下 |
[32:14] | She puts hers down first. | 她先放下 |
[32:19] | Why don’t we all put our guns down? | 为什么我们不都放下抢 |
[32:23] | I said, drop it! | 我说 放下枪 |
[32:36] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[32:40] | Are they from the future, too? | 他们也来自未来吗 |
[32:44] | You told her? | 你告诉她了 |
[32:53] | Sir! sir, you can’t– | 先生 你不能 |
[32:59] | Mr. widmore. | Widwore先生 |
[33:01] | I’m so sorry. he charged right past me. | 对不起 他没经过我就进来了 |
[33:03] | That’s all right, melanie. | 没事 Melanie |
[33:05] | Mr. hume is a… colleague of mine. | Hume先生是…我的是一个同事 |
[33:14] | Please leave us. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[33:28] | I know you have questions for me. | 我知道你有问题问我 |
[33:30] | I’m not gonna answer them. | 我不会回答的 |
[33:32] | I’ve come here to ask you something. | 我来这是想问你点事 |
[33:34] | And once you’ve told me everything I need to know, | 只要你告诉我想知道的 |
[33:37] | You’ll never see me again. | 我永远都不再来找你 |
[33:41] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[33:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:46] | I need to know where I can find daniel faraday’s mother. | 我想知道Daniel Faraday的母亲在哪 |
[33:52] | What makes you think I would even know the answer to that? | 你怎么知道我能回答你 |
[33:55] | Because even before you put faraday on your little boat | 因为在你把Faraday放到那船上 |
[33:58] | And sent him off to the island, | 送到小岛上之前 |
[34:00] | You spent ten years funding his research. | 你已经资助他的研究十年之久 |
[34:03] | So I figure, you must know something | 所有我想你肯定知道点什么 |
[34:07] | Regarding his next of kin. | 关于他的近亲 |
[34:10] | Desmond Desmond | |
[34:13] | I haven’t seen or heard from my daughter for three years. | 我有三年没有任何关于我女儿的消息了 |
[34:17] | Just answer me this. | 只要回答我 |
[34:19] | Is she safe? | 她安全吗 |
[34:23] | Where’s faraday’s mother? | Faradey的妈妈在哪 |
[34:37] | She’s in los angeles. | 她在洛杉矶 |
[34:43] | This is an address for her. | 这是她的地址 |
[34:48] | I suspect she won’t be pleased to see you. | 她不会很乐意见你的 |
[34:51] | She’s a very private person. | 她比较喜欢独处 |
[35:08] | Wait, desmond. | 等等 Desmond |
[35:17] | Deliver your message… | 把你的信息传到… |
[35:20] | But then get out of this mess. | 然后就不要管这个烂摊子了 |
[35:22] | Don’t put penny’s life in danger. | 不要让Penny有危险 |
[35:25] | Danger? | 危险 |
[35:27] | You’re getting yourself involved in something | 很多很多年以前 |
[35:29] | That goes back many, many years. | 你就让自己介入了某件事 |
[35:31] | It has nothing to do with you or my daughter. | 但是这都与你和我女儿无关 |
[35:34] | Wherever you were hiding… | 不管你们俩躲在哪 |
[35:36] | Go back there. | 回去吧 |
[35:40] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[35:54] | Richard Alpert Richard alpert! | |
[35:58] | – I’m looking for richard. – don’t move. | -我在找Richard -别动 |
[36:01] | – Richard alpert! – on the ground now. | -Richard Alpert -跪下 快 |
[36:03] | Richard, I need to talk to you! | Richard 我有事要跟你说 |
[36:05] | Shut your mouth! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[36:07] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[36:18] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:24] | My name is john locke. | 我的名字是John Locke |
[36:28] | Is that supposed to mean something to me? | 那对我来说应该有什么意义吗 |
[36:36] | Jacob sent me. | Jacob派我来的 |
[36:48] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:51] | Richard, you can’t seriously trust him. | Richard 你不会真的信他吧 |
[36:56] | I said… put the gun down, widmore. | 我说了…把枪放下 Widmore |
[37:03] | Your name is widmore? | 你叫 Widmore |
[37:07] | Charles Widmore Charles widmore? | |
[37:09] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[37:15] | Nothing. it’s… nice to meet you. | 没什么 很高兴见到你 |
[37:22] | But it saw the bear so that it ran away again. | 但是它看到了熊 所以它逃跑了 |
[37:28] | Where? | 哪里 |
[37:46] | Good day? | 今天过的不错吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:49] | He wanted to go fishing in the thames. | 他想去泰晤士河钓鱼 |
[37:52] | We were unsuccessful. | 我们没成功 |
[37:54] | And you? | 你呢 |
[37:56] | Did you find faraday’s mum? | 你找到Faradey的母亲了吗 |
[37:58] | there was no one to find. | 不用找了 |
[38:00] | She, um…She died a few years ago. | 她几年前就去世了 |
[38:12] | Why are you lying to me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[38:15] | What? I’m not. | 什么 我没有啊 |
[38:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[38:27] | She’s in los angeles. | 她在洛杉矶 |
[38:30] | Look, pen, you’ve got nothing to worry about. | Pen 你没什么好担心的 |
[38:33] | You know, this was a mistake. | 你知道 这都是一个错误 |
[38:36] | No, i… I made a promise that this would be done in a day | 不 我承诺这些一天之内都能办好的 |
[38:39] | And now it’s done. it’s not our problem anymore. | 现在办好了 这已经不是我们的问题了 |
[38:43] | And what happens if you wake up tomorrow | 要是你明天醒来 |
[38:45] | – And remember something else? – then I’ll forget it. | -又记起别的什么了呢 -那我就忘掉 |
[38:46] | – And the next day? – I’ll forget it. | -还有后天呢 -我会忘掉的 |
[38:48] | It doesn’t matter, pen. | 这都不重要 Pen |
[38:50] | You’re my life now– you and charlie. | 你们才是我的生活全部 你和Charlie |
[38:58] | I won’t leave you again… | 我不会再丢下你的 |
[39:02] | Not for this… | 不会因为这个 |
[39:05] | Not for anything. | 不会为了任何事 |
[39:22] | You’ll never forget it, des. | 你永远都忘不了的 Des |
[39:27] | So I guess we’re going with you. | 所以我想我们得跟你一起去 |
[39:47] | I gave you this? | 我给你这个的吗 |
[39:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:51] | After you were shot in the leg | 在你腿上中枪之后 |
[39:53] | And i… wandered out of the jungle to patch you up? | 然后我…从丛林里走出来帮你处理伤口 |
[39:55] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[39:57] | Then why don’t I remember… well, any of this? | 那我为什么什么都不记得…任何细节 |
[40:00] | Because it hasn’t happened yet. | 因为这些都还未发生呢 |
[40:04] | I’m not sure what you’re expecting me to say, john locke. | 我不知道你希望我说什么 John Locke |
[40:07] | I expect you to tell me how to get off the island. | 我期望你告诉我怎么离开这个岛 |
[40:10] | That’s very privileged information. | 那是高度机密 |
[40:12] | Why would I share it with you? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[40:13] | Because you told me that | 因为你告诉我 |
[40:15] | I had something very impornt to do | 一旦我到了这里 |
[40:16] | Once I get there. | 有很重要的事需要我完成 |
[40:20] | And because I’m your leader. | 还有因为我是你的头儿 |
[40:22] | – You’re my leader? – that’s what you told me. | -你是我的头儿 -你是这么告诉我的 |
[40:25] | Look, i… certainly don’t want to contradict myself, | 我不想自我矛盾 |
[40:28] | But… we have a very specific process | 但是…关于选择头儿 |
[40:32] | For selecting our leadership, | 我们有个具体程序要走 |
[40:33] | And it starts at a very, very young age. | 而且这在很小的年纪就要开始了 |
[40:35] | All right. all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:39] | What year is it right now? | 现在是几几年 |
[40:41] | It’s 1954. | 1954年 |
[40:47] | All right. may 30, 1956– 2 years from now– | 1956年 3月30日 2年以后 |
[40:50] | That’s the day I’m born– | 是我出生的日子 |
[40:52] | Tustin, california, and if you don’t believe me, | 加州的塔斯廷 如果你不信我 |
[40:55] | I suggest you come and visit me. | 我建议你自己去看看 |
[40:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[41:01] | – What’s wrong? – it’s about to happen again. | -怎么了 -又要发生了 |
[41:05] | You need to tell me now, richard. | 你现在就得告诉我 Richard |
[41:08] | How do I get off the island? please! tell me! | 我要怎么离开这个岛 拜托 告诉我 |
[41:35] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:37] | Yeah | 还好 |
[41:38] | I think so | 我想是的 |
[41:40] | Charlotte Charlotte | |
[41:46] | You okay | 你没事吧 |
[41:47] | Yeah I’m fine. | 是 我没事 |
[41:50] | Yeah,me too. | 我也是诶 |
[41:52] | I’m great too. | 我也很好 |
[42:06] | Charlotte Charlotte | |
[42:08] | Charlotte Charlotte | |
[42:10] | Charlotte Charlotte | |
[42:10] | Look at me,look at me.It’s ok. | 看着我 看着我 没事的 |
[42:12] | It’s ok | 没事的 |
[42:15] | Charlotte Charlotte |