时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Dude, they’ll find out. | 伙计 他们会发现的 |
[00:26] | Not if we stick to the story. | 口风紧点就行 |
[00:29] | I don’t know, jack. it could be a risk. | 我不知道 Jack 这么做可能有危险 |
[00:31] | It’s the only way. We have to do this. | 这是唯一的办法 我们必须得这么做 |
[00:35] | they’re still at it, huh? | 他们还没决定是吗 |
[00:37] | Look, we’re running out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[00:38] | We gotta make a decision now. | 现在就得做决定 |
[00:40] | So are we all okay with this? | 大家都同意这样做吗 |
[00:43] | This is a decision that will affect the rest of our lives. | 这个决定会影响我们的余生 |
[00:47] | I’m not taking it lightly. | 我不会草率地决定 |
[00:49] | Kate Kate? | |
[00:51] | Yeah. | 我同意 |
[00:53] | Sun Sun? | |
[00:59] | – Frank? – what? | -Frank -什么事 |
[01:01] | Sorry you got dragged into this, | 很抱歉把你卷进来 |
[01:03] | But we need to know that you’re with us. | 但是我们得知道你和我们是一致的 |
[01:05] | Whatever you guys decide, I’ll just roll with. | 不管你们怎么决定 我都同意 |
[01:08] | Hurley, what about you? | Hurley 你怎么想 |
[01:11] | I don’t think we should lie, dude. | 我们不该撒谎 伙计 |
[01:14] | We need to protect the people that we left behind, hurley. | Hurley 我们得保护留下的那些人 |
[01:18] | How does lying protect them? | 撒谎怎么能保护他们 |
[01:20] | It protects them from charles widmore. | 可以保护他们不受Charles Widmore的伤害 |
[01:22] | The guy hired a boatload of people to kill all of us. | 那家伙雇了一批人要杀了我们 |
[01:24] | He faked a plane crash. | 他伪造了飞机失事 |
[01:25] | I mean, you think telling him the truth, | 你认为告诉他实话以后 |
[01:27] | He’s just gonna– he’s gonna leave them alone? | 他还能放过他们 |
[01:30] | Look, he’s your dad, right? | 他是你老爸 是吗 |
[01:33] | Can’t you, like… call him off? | 你不能让他罢手吗 |
[01:35] | There’s no calling my father off. | 没有什么能阻止我父亲 |
[01:38] | But he’ll never find them. | 但是他永远都不会找到他们 |
[01:39] | I mean, the island disappeared. | 那小岛消失了 |
[01:40] | We all saw it. it’s gone. | 我们都看到了 |
[01:43] | Bloop! | “噗”的一下 |
[01:44] | You think anyone’s gonna believe that… | 你认为有人会相信… |
[01:47] | Believe any of it? | 这无稽之谈吗 |
[01:49] | They’re gonna think you’re crazy. | 他们会认为你疯了 |
[01:52] | Not if someone backs me up. | 如果有人给我作证就不会 |
[01:58] | Sayid, come on. | Sayid 来吧 |
[01:59] | They’ll think I’m nuts if I tell the truth. | 如果我说实话 他们会认为我是个白痴 |
[02:01] | But what if we all do? | 但是如果我们都说实话会怎样呢 |
[02:04] | And if we can stick together, | 如果我们能为彼此作证 |
[02:05] | we can make ’em believe us. | 就会让他们相信我们 |
[02:07] | I don’t want to spend the rest of my life lying. | 我不想下半辈子活在谎言里 |
[02:09] | – do you? – no. | -你想吗 -不想 |
[02:11] | But… | 但是 |
[02:13] | I don’t believe we have a better choice. | 我们没有更好的选择 |
[02:19] | I’m sorry, hurley, but we have to lie. | 我很抱歉 Hurley 但是我们必须得撒谎 |
[02:25] | You know what, dude? | 你知道吗 伙计 |
[02:27] | I’m gonna remember this. | 我会记住你的所作所为 |
[02:30] | And someday, you’re gonna need my help, | 有一天 你会需要我帮忙 |
[02:33] | And I’m telling you right now… | 我现在就告诉你 |
[02:36] | You’re not gettin’ it. | 我不会帮你 |
[02:50] | Wake up, sayid! | 醒醒 Sayid |
[02:52] | Sayid Sayid! | |
[02:54] | Sayid, wake up! | Sayid 醒醒 |
[02:57] | Sayid Sayid! | |
[03:19] | No, no, no, no, no! what do I do?! | 不不不 我该怎么做 |
[03:23] | What am I supposed to do?! | 我应该怎么做 |
[03:37] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[03:40] | Just stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[03:46] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底想什么呢 |
[03:52] | – Ana lucia? – you were driving like a maniac. | -Ana Lucia -你像个疯子一样开车 |
[03:54] | And why’d you pull over? | 还有 你为什么靠边停车 |
[03:57] | I just… i-i thought– | 我只是 我 我想 |
[03:59] | You didn’t think. what if I were real? | 如果我是真的你该怎么办 |
[04:03] | What if a real cop stopped you? | 如果真的有警察拦住你怎么办 |
[04:05] | They already have pictures of you covered in blood | 他们有你浑身染血 |
[04:08] | – With a gun in your hand. – actually, it’s ketchup. | -手里还拿着枪 -实际上 那些是番茄酱 |
[04:11] | We went to a-a drive-thru, and, uh…. | 我们去了快餐店…然后… |
[04:14] | Well, you need to pull it together. | 你得振作起来 |
[04:17] | – You’ve got a lot of work to do. – I do? | -你有许多事情要做 -是吗 |
[04:20] | Let’s start with the basics. first off, you need new clothes. | 从最基本的开始 首先 你需要新衣服 |
[04:24] | Then you need to go to a safe place. | 然后你得去个安全的地方 |
[04:26] | And take sayid to somebody you trust. | 把Sayid带到某个你信任的人那里去 |
[04:28] | – You getting all this? – yeah. | -你都听懂了吗 -是的 |
[04:31] | Then get to it. | 那就开始干吧 |
[04:33] | And stay away from the cops. | 还要远离警察 |
[04:37] | Do not get arrested. | 别被抓到 |
[04:42] | Thanks, ana lucia. | 谢谢 Ana Lucia |
[04:46] | Oh, yeah. libby says hi. | 对了 Libby向你问好 |
[05:09] | You heard her. | 听她的 |
[05:35] | You really think that thing’s gonna work? | 你真的认为那东西有用 |
[05:37] | Rose, I told you a hundred times. | Rose 我告诉你上百次了 |
[05:38] | Of course it’s gonna work. yes. I worked hard on it. | 当然会有用 是的 我努力这么做 |
[05:40] | It’s better than rubbing two sticks together. | 这比把两根棍子放在一起磨擦有效 |
[05:42] | That’s what you supposed to do | 就该这么做, |
[05:44] | Yeah? well, I think this is gonna work better, all right? | 是吗 我认为这个更有效 好吗 |
[05:45] | Well, I think you got too much wood here in the inside. | 我认为你在里面木头放太多了 |
[05:48] | That’s gonna smother the leaves. | 这会把叶子盖住 |
[05:49] | Rose, if you don’t have enough wood, the leaves just burn out. | Rose 如果没有足够的木头,叶子不会着起来的 |
[05:51] | Fire? who cares about fire? | 生火 谁在乎生火啊 |
[05:55] | Any minute the sky could light up, | 天空随时随刻都会发光 |
[05:57] | And who the hell knows what could happen this time? | 谁他妈的知道这次会发生什么 |
[05:58] | Neil, we are trying to focus on what we can control. | Neil 我们正全力做我们能控制的事情 |
[06:01] | You are either gonna help or be quiet! | 你要么帮忙要么闭嘴 |
[06:05] | – Whose shirt is this? – it’s mine. | -这是谁的衬衫 -是我的 |
[06:07] | Can I have it? | 能给我吗 |
[06:08] | what does it matter? we’re all gonna be dead by sundown. | 这有什么要紧 我们日落的时候就会死去 |
[06:11] | I’ll take that as a “yes,” frogurt. | 我认为这表示你同意 哈蚂脸 |
[06:13] | – It’s neil. – yeah, yeah. | -我叫Neil -是啊 是啊 |
[06:21] | Still in one piece? | 这个仍然完好吗 |
[06:22] | As far as I can tell. | 据我所知是的 |
[06:24] | I figured it would’ve disappeared With the rest of our stuff. | 我认为船和其他成员一起消失了 |
[06:26] | I guess whatever we had with us when we moved | 我认为航行中我们所携带的东西 |
[06:29] | Is along for the ride. | 都一起消失了 |
[06:32] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[06:34] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[06:45] | Welcome back, dr. wizard. | 欢迎回来 魔法教授 |
[06:47] | I think it’s mr. wizard. shut up. | -我说他是魔法先生 -闭嘴 |
[06:50] | You’ve been gone for two hours. what the hell were you doing? | 你离开了2个小时 你到底在干什么 |
[06:53] | Yeah, you’re absolutely right. I’m sorry. | 是啊 完全正确 我很抱歉 |
[06:55] | I… left my pack in the jungle and I was coming back | 我的包落在丛林里了 我回来了 |
[06:57] | And i-i-i just–it was a while before I realized | 并且 我 我 只是 过了一段时间 |
[06:59] | That I was just… uh, I was really lost. | 我才意识到我 我迷路了 |
[07:01] | Well, you figure out when the sky’s gonna light up again? | 你算出来天空何时再次发光了吗 |
[07:04] | I don’t know. well, you at least got a plan? | 我不知道 好吧 你至少有个计划吧 |
[07:07] | I think we should take the zodiac, | 我认为我们应该拿着罗盘 |
[07:10] | – Head to a shipping lane. – no. no, no, no. | -前往某条航运航线 -不行 不行 |
[07:12] | We can’t just sail out on any course. | 任何情况下我们都不能出航 |
[07:13] | For us to leave, I need to calculate a new bearing, | 如果要离开 我得重新测算方位 |
[07:16] | And, uh, to do that… | 而且 为了定位 |
[07:20] | I need to determine where we are now… | 我需要确定我们的位置… |
[07:25] | Time. | 在时间里 |
[07:26] | And what are the rest of us supposed to do? | 那剩下的人应该做什么呢 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna go find us something to eat. | 我去给我们找点吃的 |
[07:31] | And how are you planning on doing that? | 你计划怎么做呢 |
[07:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:38] | I guess we’ll get the water. | 我们找水去 |
[07:41] | Dude, wake up! | 伙计 醒醒啊 |
[07:43] | Come on. I can’t do this on my own! | 醒醒 我一个人做不了这些 |
[07:48] | I promise I’ll pay you back. | 我保证我会补偿你的 |
[07:58] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[08:22] | Shih tzus? | 西施犬 |
[08:23] | I like shih tzus. | 我喜欢这只西施犬 |
[08:25] | It looks like you “heart” them. | 看起来你把他们爱到心窝里去了 |
[08:27] | Rough night? | 不愉快的夜晚 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:32] | Your friend’s pretty wasted. | 你朋友很颓废 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:35] | I know you from somewhere, don’t i? | 你很眼熟啊 |
[08:41] | No. I think I do. | -不 -我认为是的 |
[08:44] | Yeah, you definitely look familiar. I just have one of those faces. | -你看起来很眼熟 -只是大众脸罢了 |
[08:47] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[08:52] | I don’t believe in lying. | 我不认为我在撒谎 |
[08:54] | I remember! | 我记得 |
[08:58] | You’re the guy who won the lottery… | 你是那个中了大奖的人 |
[09:00] | And you crashed in that plane. | 你坐的飞机坠毁了 |
[09:03] | No. I must look like him. you’re him. hey! buy a ticket here. | -不 我绝对是长得和他像 -你就是他 在这买张彩票 |
[09:08] | If you win, we get a commission. you’re good luck. | 如果你中了 我拿回扣 你运气真好哦 |
[09:11] | Sorry. wrong dude. keep the change. | 对不起 你认错人了 不用找了 |
[09:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Okay, we’re outta here. | 好的 我们离开这里 |
[09:53] | Mommy, I wanna go home. | 妈妈 我想回家 |
[09:58] | Look at your book, baby. | 看你的书吧 宝宝 |
[10:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:40] | I-i can’t believe it’s you. | 我不敢相信是你 |
[10:43] | No. hi. | 不 |
[10:45] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:49] | Wait, you’re in l.a.? | 等等 你在洛杉矶 |
[10:53] | Of course I can meet, yeah. what… | 我当然能来 什么… |
[10:55] | I know exactly where that is. I’ll be there in half an hour. | 我很清楚那是哪儿 我会在半小时内到 |
[10:59] | Mommy, where are we going? | 妈妈 我们去哪儿 |
[11:01] | To see a friend. | 去见一个朋友 |
[11:44] | You looking for your pills, jack? | 你在找你的药片吗? Jack |
[11:49] | I flushed them down the toilet. | 我把他们扔在马桶里冲走了 |
[11:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | I was just gonna do that myself. | 我只是想自己做 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I figured you were. | 是的 我猜你也是 |
[12:05] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪儿 |
[12:07] | I’m checking out. | 退房 |
[12:09] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[12:10] | You’re going home. and find yourself a suitcase. | 你回家 然后自己找到一个手提箱 |
[12:14] | If there’s anything in this life you want, | 如果有什么你要的东西在里面 |
[12:17] | ck it in there… | 装进去 |
[12:19] | Because you’re never coming back. | 因为你绝不会回来了 |
[12:28] | Good. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:32] | I’ll pick you up in six hours. | 我六小时后来接你 |
[12:35] | And where will you be going? | 那你要去哪儿 |
[12:37] | John’s casket is outside in a carpet van. | John的灵柩在外面一个小货车里 |
[12:39] | I need to move it somewhere safe. | 我要把他转移到安全的地方去 |
[12:44] | Safe? | 安全 |
[12:47] | He’s dead, isn’t he? | 他死了 对吗 |
[12:51] | I’ll see you in six hours, jack. | 六小时后见 Jack |
[13:26] | > previously on “expos?… | “expose”前提回顾 |
[13:29] | It looks like the scorpion is taking over | 看起来”蝎子”已经在接管 |
[13:31] | All the cobra’s business. | 所有”眼镜蛇”的生意了 |
[13:33] | You want me to work with tsunami, | 你要我和”海啸”工作 |
[13:35] | – The dragon lady of van nuys? – Yeah. | -凡奈斯恐龙女吗 -是的 |
[13:37] | I’m here to capture the scorpion, | 我就在这儿抓那蝎子 |
[13:40] | So if you’ve got a problem with that, you can go work stage 3. | 如果你有什么问题 可以去第三舞台 |
[14:02] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[14:06] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[14:11] | No. I just got up. why, are you wanted again? | 我刚睡醒 为什么这么说 你又被通缉了 |
[14:14] | Uh, yeah. kinda. | 可以这么说 |
[14:16] | Is mom here? no, she’s out shopping.hey, set him over | -妈在吗 -不 她出去购物了 把他放这儿 |
[14:23] | Oh, man, he’s out. is he… breathing? | -上帝 他晕过去了 -他还在…呼吸吗 |
[14:26] | Barely. what happened? | 勉强 发生什么事了 |
[14:28] | He got shot by a dart. a dart? what, were you in the zoo or something? | -他被飞镖射中了 -飞镖 什么 你们在动物园还是哪里 |
[14:32] | No, we were at the safe house. the safe house? | 不 我们在安全屋里 -安全屋 |
[14:34] | Sayid took me there to protect me. | Sayid把我带到这为了保护我 |
[14:36] | Then these two guys jumped down, they shot him with darts, | 然后那两个人用飞镖射中了他 |
[14:39] | And now he’s–he’s in a coma or something. hugo, this doesn’t make sense. | -他现在就昏迷了 -Hugo 这讲不通 |
[14:42] | And what are you doing out of the mental institution? | 你出了精神病院都做了什么 |
[14:44] | Sayid pulled me out. I’m in danger. we both are. | Sayid把我带出来 我们很危险 |
[14:46] | Danger from who? | 谁想害你们 |
[14:50] | I’m not sure exactly. | 我不是很确定 |
[14:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:59] | Mr. and mrs. reyes? | 是Reyes家吗 |
[15:01] | L.a.p.d. can you open the gate, please | 洛杉矶警察 请你们打开门 |
[15:04] | Just what kind of trouble are you in? | 你有什么麻烦 |
[15:05] | Dad, please! just don’t tell ’em I’m here! | 爸 拜托 不要告诉他们我在这儿 |
[15:09] | All right, but then you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 好的 不过你要告诉我真相 |
[15:18] | Well, give us a call if you hear anything. | 如果有什么情况请给我们回电 |
[15:31] | You killed three people? | 你杀了3个人 |
[15:33] | No. sayid did. | 不是我 sayid杀的 |
[15:35] | Oh,well, that’s better. Come on. let’s get him to the couch. | 那还好点 快,我们把他弄到沙发上 |
[15:39] | He saved me. I think we should call a lawyer right now. | -他救了我 -我觉得我们现在要请个律师 |
[15:42] | No, no, no. we can’t go public. they’re after us. | 不 我们不能出去 他们正在找我们 |
[15:45] | Who? who is after you? | 谁 谁在找你们 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. sayid knows. he can explain. | 我不知道 Sayid知道 他能解释 |
[15:50] | Sayid ain’t explaining nothing. | Sayid没有说什么 |
[15:53] | We need to get him to a hospital. | 我们要把他送医院去 |
[15:55] | Did you not hear me? people are trying to kill us. | 你没有听见我说的吗 有人想杀我们 |
[15:57] | We go to a hospital, they’ll find us! | 我们去了医院 他们就会找到我们 |
[16:00] | Like–like “the godfather.” it’s the last place you go. | 就像”教父”里 你最不该去的地方 |
[16:02] | Everyone knows it.they smother you with pillows And make it look like an accident. | 他们会用枕头闷死你还伪装成是一场意外 |
[16:06] | Sayid, please wake up! | Sayid 快醒醒 |
[16:07] | That’s not gonna work. We need a doctor. | 没用的 我们得找个医生 |
[16:11] | I think I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[16:20] | Mommy, mommy, can I push the button? | 妈妈 能让我来按钮吗 |
[16:24] | Sure you can, sweetie. | 当然可以 宝贝 |
[16:26] | But we’re all the way to the top, okay? | 我们要直达顶楼 知道吗 |
[16:27] | So I want you to press number 3-1. You see it? | 所以你要按3-1 看到了吗 |
[16:31] | You see it? Okay. You get it. 3-1. | 看到了吗 好 按吧 3-1 |
[16:33] | Yeah! That’s the one! | 没错 就是那个 |
[16:36] | You pressed it! You pressed it! | 按到了 按到了 |
[16:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:02] | Hello, Kate. | 你好 Kate |
[17:19] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[17:20] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上来 |
[17:29] | Hello, Ben. | 你好 Ben |
[17:34] | If it’s the porterhouse you’re looking for, we’re out. | 如果你要牛排 我们卖完了 |
[17:38] | No, no porterhouse. | 不 今天不了 |
[17:40] | I do, however, have something | 但是 Jill 我的货车里 |
[17:42] | Very important in my van, Jill, | 的确有些重要东西 |
[17:43] | And I need you to watch it for me. | 我想让你帮忙照看一下 |
[17:45] | – Is it what I think it is? – It is. | -是我想象中的东西吗 -是的 |
[17:49] | He’ll be safe with me. | 放心交给我吧 |
[17:51] | – Have Gabriel and Jeffrey checked in yet? – Yeah. | -Gabriel和Jeffrey登记过了吗 -是 |
[17:53] | Everything’s moving right on schedule. | 一切都按照计划进行 |
[17:55] | – How’s it going with Shephard? – He’s with us. | -跟Shephard谈得怎么样了 -他入伙了 |
[17:57] | Really? What’d you do, bribe him with some pills? | 是吗 你怎么做的 给他吃了迷魂药吗 |
[17:59] | Cut the man some slack. | 我放了他一马 |
[18:01] | He’s been through a lot. We all have. | 他的日子不好过 我们都是 |
[18:04] | Right. Of course. | 没错 当然 |
[18:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:08] | So keep him safe, Jill. | 所以保证他的安全 Jill |
[18:10] | Because if you don’t… | 如果你不这么做 |
[18:13] | Everything we’re about to do… | 我们所计划的一切 |
[18:16] | Won’t matter at all. | 都会前功尽弃 |
[18:33] | Oh, you got it! You got it! You got it! | 成功了 成功了 |
[18:36] | You got it. You got it. All right! Finally we got… | 成功了 成功了 好了 终于成功了 |
[18:40] | Why did you do that? | 怎么会那样 |
[18:41] | Because you’re supposed to fan the flame, Rose. | 你应该赶快扇火的 Rose |
[18:43] | I thought you said you knew how to start a fire. | 我还以为你知道该怎么生火呢 |
[18:45] | And I thought you said you didn’t care. | 我还以为你不在乎呢 |
[18:46] | I care about surviving. | 我只在乎如何生存 |
[18:47] | I think you need to take a time-out, Neil. | 我觉得你可以闭上嘴了 Neil |
[18:53] | – You’ll get it, Bernard. You will. – Yeah. All right. | -你会成功的 Bernard -好 好的 |
[18:55] | Just–just try again. | 再试试看 |
[19:01] | Give me one second. | 请稍等 |
[19:03] | I got you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[19:07] | I found these in the jungle. | 我在树林里发现的 |
[19:08] | – Look at that. Thank you. -There was only two, | -太好了 谢谢 -只有两个 |
[19:10] | But I thought we could both do with a bite to eat. | 但我觉得够我们填填肚子了 |
[19:13] | Thank you very much, very much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[19:17] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[19:19] | I just can’t seem to shake this bloody headache. | 我就是没办法摆脱这该死的头痛 |
[19:26] | Well… I’m sure it’ll pass. | 好了 我相信会好的 |
[19:29] | No, it’s not just that. | 不 不只是那个 |
[19:31] | It’s the weirdest thing. Earlier, I was… | 最奇怪的是 前一秒钟 我还在… |
[19:35] | I was thinking about my mom, | 我还在想我妈妈 |
[19:37] | And all of sudden, I-I couldn’t remember her maiden name. | 突然之前 我竟然记不起她的闺名了 |
[19:41] | I mean, isn’t that odd? | 这难道不奇怪吗 |
[19:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[19:43] | Listen, all of us have been under a lot of stress. Okay? | 听着 所有人都承受着很大的压力 |
[19:52] | Daniel Daniel… | |
[19:55] | Do you know what’s happening to me? | 你知道在我身上发生了什么吗 |
[20:00] | Dinner! | 开饭了 |
[20:08] | That’s great! Wow! Where’d you get that? | 太棒了 你从哪弄来的 |
[20:10] | I found it. | 我发现了它 |
[20:13] | What do you mean you “found” it? | 你说”发现”是什么意思 |
[20:16] | It died in the jungle. I found it. | 它死在树林里 我发现了它 |
[20:19] | Don’t worry. It’s fine. It’s only been dead three hours. | 别担心 没事的 刚死了三个小时 |
[20:23] | What? | 什么 |
[20:25] | Who’s got a knife? | 谁有刀 |
[20:26] | A knife? You need a knife? | 刀 你要刀吗 |
[20:28] | Oh, it’s over by the Cuisinart next to the stove. | 就在烤箱旁边 |
[20:31] | What’s your problem? | 你在说什么 |
[20:32] | My problem is, we don’t have a knife. | 我是说 我们根本就没有刀 |
[20:34] | W-we don’t have anything. | 我们什么都没有 |
[20:36] | And it wouldn’t even matter if we did, | 即使我们有了也无济于事 |
[20:38] | ‘Cause Bernie the dentist can’t even start a fire. | 因为那个牙医Bernie连火都没生起来 |
[20:40] | Hey, ease up there, Frogurt. | 放松点 哈蚂脸 |
[20:41] | It’s Neil, you inbred. | 我叫Neil 你个傻瓜 |
[20:43] | And I’m not gonna ease up, | 我可放松不了 |
[20:45] | ‘Cause I’m tired and I’m hungry and I’m screwed! | 因为我又累又饿 糟透了 |
[20:47] | – We’re all screwed! – Calm down, Neil. | -我们都糟透了 -冷静点 Neil |
[20:49] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[20:50] | How are any of us gonna get through this?! | 我们怎么可能挺过去 |
[20:52] | Didn’t you hear what I just said?! We can’t even get fire! | 你没听到我说的吗 我们连火都生不起来 |
[21:01] | Run! | 快跑 |
[21:35] | Come on! Split up! Everybody, get to the creek! | 快点 分开 大家都到小溪那里去 |
[21:42] | Dan Ow! Dan! | |
[21:44] | Keep moving! | 快跑 |
[22:05] | Come on. He’s dead. | 快走 他死了 |
[22:07] | Come on! You wanna be dead, too?! Come on! | 快点 你也想送死吗 快点 |
[22:12] | There’s nothing you coulda done. We gotta go now! | 你做不了什么 我们得赶快跑 |
[22:20] | Dude, they’re on a stakeout? | 他们在监视我们吗 |
[22:23] | You just escaped from a mental institution. | 你刚从精神病院中逃出来 |
[22:25] | There’s dead bodies everywhere! | 还死了人 |
[22:26] | Of course they’re on a stakeout! | 他们当然要监视我们 |
[22:28] | They think you’re crazy enough to come back home. | 他们认为你疯到要回家来 |
[22:35] | S-so are you… | 你是不是… |
[22:38] | Crazy? | 疯了 |
[22:43] | Do you think I am? | 你觉得我是吗 |
[22:46] | Well, either that or you’re lying to me. | 否则你就是在骗我 |
[22:55] | I’m not crazy, | 我没疯 |
[22:56] | And I have a really good reason why I’m lying to you. | 而且我欺骗你是有原因的 |
[23:02] | Well, what is it? | 什么原因 |
[23:07] | Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?! | 我沙发上怎么会有个巴基斯坦死人 |
[23:12] | He’s not dead, ma. | 他没死 妈妈 |
[23:14] | Well, he’s not breathing. | 但他没气了 |
[23:16] | He’s not?! | 没气了吗 |
[23:20] | It’s okay, Carmen. We have a plan. | 没关系 Carmen 我们有个计划 |
[23:22] | A plan? What are you talking about? | 计划 你们在说什么 |
[23:25] | He is breathing… kind of. Dad, we gotta go now. | 他还有气…算有吧 爸 我们要走了 |
[23:28] | Hugo, what’s happening? | Hugo 发生了什么 |
[23:29] | Mom, please! | 妈 拜托 |
[23:30] | No “mom, please” me! Why are you all over the news? | 别跟我说”妈 拜托” 新闻里怎么都是你 |
[23:34] | Do you know what they are telling about you? | 你知道他们怎么说你吗 |
[23:35] | Yeah, mom. I know. | 我知道 妈 |
[23:37] | Look, everything’s gonna make sense. I promise. | 一切都会真相大白的 我保证 |
[23:38] | It better! | 但愿如此 |
[23:54] | Officers. | 长官 |
[24:01] | So how long are you in l.a.? | 你在洛杉矶待了多久 |
[24:04] | Just a few days. | 几天而已 |
[24:05] | I have some business to attend to. | 我来谈点公事 |
[24:08] | But I wanted to see you. | 但是我一直很想见你 |
[24:12] | Here it is. | 这呢 |
[24:13] | Her name’s ji yeon. here’s a baby picture. | 她叫Ji Yeon 这是她的照片 |
[24:17] | Oh! she’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[24:20] | Thank you. she’s with her grandmother in seoul. | 谢谢 她在首尔的外婆家 |
[24:23] | I hope someday you get to meet her. | 希望有朝一日你们能够见面 |
[24:26] | It would be nice to see her and aaron play together. | 她和Aaron在一起玩一定很可爱 |
[24:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | Kate? are you all right? | Kate 你还好吧 |
[24:35] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[24:39] | Are you? | 真的么 |
[24:52] | Somebody knows we’re lying. | 有人知道我们在撒谎 |
[24:55] | What? | 什么 |
[24:56] | Some lawyers came to see me. | 几个律师去找过我 |
[24:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:59] | Two men. they came to my house | 两个男人 他们来过我家 |
[25:01] | And they asked for a blood sample. | 要求我们验血 |
[25:04] | Some kind of lawsuit. | 好像要起诉我们 |
[25:06] | They wanted to test to see if… | 他们想要检测 |
[25:09] | To see if aaron’s my son. | Aaron是不是我的孩子 |
[25:12] | Who did these lawyers represent? | 哪里派来的律师 |
[25:15] | I don’t know. they wouldn’t tell me who their client is. | 不知道 他们不告诉我他们的委托人是谁 |
[25:20] | Then they’re not interested in exposing the lie. | 那么说他们并不想将这个谎言公开 |
[25:23] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[25:25] | Because if they were, they would just do it. | 因为他们想的话 早就下手了 |
[25:28] | They wouldn’t come to you in private. | 他们不会私下找你 |
[25:30] | They don’t care that we’re lying. they just want aaron. | 他们并不关心我们是不是撒了谎 他们想要的是Aaron |
[25:33] | But who… who would do that? we– | 但是 谁会想要这么做 |
[25:36] | I don’t know, but you need to take care of them. | 我不知道 但是你要解决他们 |
[25:39] | What do you mean, take care of them? | 什么叫解决他们 |
[25:42] | Wouldn’t you do anything you had to | 为了保护Aaron |
[25:45] | In order to keep aaron? | 你会在所不惜吧 |
[25:50] | What kind of a person do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人 |
[26:00] | Jin jin Jin! jin! | |
[26:02] | The kind of person who makes hard decisions when she has to. | 那种在危机关头会痛下决断的人 |
[26:07] | You get the baby on the chopper. I’ll get jin. | 你带着孩子上飞机 我去找Jin |
[26:09] | Like you did on the freighter. | 就像你在货船上做的那样 |
[26:17] | You told me to get on the helicopter, | 你让我上飞机 |
[26:20] | – And you said you’d get jin. – We gotta get outta here! | -你说你会找到Jin -我们得赶快离开这里 |
[26:22] | Sun, I hope you don’t think… | Sun 我希望你不要误会 |
[26:25] | But you did what you had to do. | 你做了不得不做的事 |
[26:29] | And if you hadn’t… | 如果你没有这么做 |
[26:33] | We probably all would’ve died instead of just my husband. | 我们可能全都死了 而不光是我的丈夫 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:46] | I’m so sorry. i… | 真的对不起 |
[26:50] | I don’t blame you. | 我没有怪你 |
[27:01] | So… | 说起来 |
[27:02] | How’s jack? | Jack现在怎么样 |
[27:08] | Hugo said I could trust you. | Hugo说我可以信任你 |
[27:10] | I wasn’t so sure. but he swore I could, so… | 我不这么肯定 但是他发了誓 那么 |
[27:14] | Can i? | 我可以信任你吗 |
[27:16] | Yes. of course. | 当然可以 |
[27:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:26] | What happened to him? | 他出什么事了 |
[27:27] | Hugo said he got hit with some dart. | Hugo说他给飞镖砸了 |
[27:30] | Must’ve been some drugs or something. | 肯定是嗑了药什么的 |
[27:32] | – And where is hurley right now? – At our house, freaking out. | -Hurley现在在哪 -在家里 快崩溃了 |
[27:36] | Let me get my car. help me move h over. | 我去取我的车 帮我把他抬过来 |
[27:38] | I’m gonna have to get him to the hospital. | 送他上医院 |
[27:39] | No. no, h-hugo said that whoever did this– | 不行 Hugo说不管谁送他去医院 |
[27:42] | They’ll come back after him. all due respect, mr. | 都会引火上身 为了你好 先生 |
[27:43] | Reyes, but you brought him to me, | Reyes 是你带他找的我 |
[27:45] | -So I’m gonna do what I think is best for sayid. -all right, fine. | -所以我会全部为Sayid着想 -那好吧 |
[27:48] | Take him to the hospital. | 带他去医院 |
[27:49] | But with all due respect to you, dr. shephard, | Shephard大夫 你看我什么都听你的 |
[27:51] | -When this is over, you’re gonna do something for me. -what? | -等办完事 你要帮我个忙 -什么忙 |
[27:54] | Stay away from hugo. whatever it is you talked him into, | 离Hugo远点 不管你是怎么取信于Hugo的 |
[27:57] | Something tells me | 我有预感 |
[27:59] | You don’t have his best interests at heart. | 你不会全心为他着想的 |
[28:01] | So stay away from my son. | 所以你离我儿子远点 |
[28:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:16] | Ben Ben… | |
[28:18] | You’ll never guess who just showed up my door | 你肯定猜不出谁不请自来了 |
[28:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:22] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[28:40] | Who is sayid? | 谁是Sayid |
[28:42] | I thought he was your friend. | 我以为他是你朋友 |
[28:44] | He is my friend… | 他是我朋友 |
[28:46] | But he’s also got this double life | 但他同时具有双重人生 |
[28:48] | Where he does crazy ninja moves and spy stuff. | 他那套忍者行动和间谍什么的 |
[28:50] | But he’s a good guy. | 但是他是好人 |
[28:52] | A good guy doesn’t kill three men. | 好人不会杀死三个人 |
[28:54] | A good guy doesn’t kill any men. | 好人不会杀任何人 |
[28:57] | -Mom -Don’t “mom” me. | -妈妈 -别叫我妈妈 |
[29:00] | You are in terrible trouble, hugo. | Hugo 你麻烦大了 |
[29:02] | The news thinks you did this. | 新闻说是你杀的人 |
[29:05] | And if the news does, everyone does. | 新闻这么说 人就会这么传 |
[29:08] | Why is this happening? | 为什么会这样 |
[29:11] | How can anybody want to hurt you? | 怎么会有人想要伤害你 |
[29:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:27] | Tell your mother the truth. | 实话告诉妈妈 |
[29:35] | We lied, ma. | 我们说了谎 妈妈 |
[29:40] | What do you mean you lied? | 什么叫你们撒了谎 |
[29:43] | All of us– the oceanic six, | 我们几个 大洋六人 |
[29:45] | We lied about what happened after the crash. | 坠机后发生的事 我们说了谎 |
[29:48] | And what did happen? | 那到底发生什么了 |
[29:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | See, we did crash, | 我们坠机了 |
[30:02] | But it was on this crazy island. | 坠毁到这个疯狂的岛屿 |
[30:05] | And we waited for rescue, and there wasn’t any rescue. | 我们就等救援 可是没有救援 |
[30:08] | And there was a smoke monster, | 那有个黑烟怪物 |
[30:10] | And then there were other people on the island. | 后来发现岛上还有其他人 |
[30:12] | We called them the others, and they started attacking us. | 我们管他们叫The Others 他们开始攻击我们 |
[30:15] | And we found some hatches, | 后来我们发现了一些舱门 |
[30:17] | And there was a button you had to push every 108 minutes or… | 还有个按钮 你每隔108分钟就得按一下 否则 |
[30:22] | Well, I was never really clear on that. | 其实我也不是太清楚 |
[30:24] | But… the others didn’t have anything to do with the hatches. | 但是The Others和那些舱没有关系 |
[30:27] | That was the dharma initiative. but they were all dead. | 那是达摩组织遗留下来的 但是他们都死了 |
[30:30] | The others killed them, and now they’re trying to kill us. | The others杀死了他们 现在又来杀我们 |
[30:33] | And then we teamed up with the others | 后来我们和The others联手了 |
[30:34] | Because some worse people were coming on a freighter. | 因为有些坏人开着一艘货船来了 |
[30:37] | Desmond’s girlfriend’s father sent them to kill us. | Desmond女朋友的老爸派的人来杀我们 |
[30:40] | So we stole their helicopter | 所以我们偷了他们的直升机 |
[30:42] | And we flew it to their freighter, but it blew up. | 我们飞向他们的货船 可是船爆炸了 |
[30:44] | And we couldn’t go back to the island | 现在我们又回不去岛上 |
[30:45] | Because it disappeared, so then we crashed into the ocean, | 因为岛消失了 我们只能迫降在海上 |
[30:47] | And we floated there for a while Until a boat came and picked us up. | 我们在海上漂了一阵子有艘船过来把我们救了上去 |
[30:51] | And by then, there were six of us. that part was true. | 那时 就是我们六个 这部分是真的 |
[31:02] | But the… | 但是 |
[31:09] | But the rest of the people… | 但是剩下的那些人 |
[31:13] | Who were on the plane? | 他们也曾经和我们一起在飞机上 |
[31:18] | They’re still on that island. | 可他们现在却还在那座岛上 |
[31:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[31:42] | I don’t understand you, | 但是我不明白你的意思 |
[31:44] | But I believe you. | 但是我相信你 |
[31:52] | A lot of people died, ma. | 很多人死了 妈妈 |
[31:57] | And now this bad stuff is happening because… | 这样可怕的事情还在持续发生 因为 |
[32:07] | We shouldn’t have lied. | 我们不该撒谎 |
[32:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just stepped on something. | 我没事 我只是踩到了什么东西 |
[32:24] | Something jammed… | 什么东西卡住了 |
[32:31] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[32:34] | We should keep moving. | 我们得继续往前走 |
[32:36] | We gotta hook up with everybody at the creek. | 我们得抓紧和其他人在小溪处汇合 |
[32:38] | It’s a long creek, james. which part? | 那是条很长的小溪 James 是在它的哪个部分 |
[32:39] | I don’t know–the wet part. | 我不知道 可能是比较潮湿的那块 |
[32:41] | Sorry if my plan’s not up to others’ stan– | 如果我不用听他们的 |
[33:19] | Who were those people? Are they yours? | 这些人是谁 是你的人吗 |
[33:22] | Did they shoot the arrows? | 是他们射的箭吗 |
[33:23] | You want me to crawl out there and ask ’em? | 你想我爬过去然后问问他们吗 |
[33:25] | You don’t have to be a wiseass. I’m just trying– | 没说让你耍小聪明 我只是 |
[33:39] | What are you doing on our island?! | 你们在我们岛上做什么呢 |
[34:33] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[34:35] | Come on, sayid. | 给点反映 Sayid |
[34:38] | Come on. | 快 |
[34:43] | Sayid Sayid. | |
[34:44] | It–it’s… it’s Jack. | 是我 我是Jack |
[34:50] | It’s okay. it’s all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[34:52] | U’re okay. you’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[35:05] | What happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[35:08] | You’re fine. you’re in the hospital. | 你没事了 你现在在医院里 |
[35:12] | Hurley’s father brought you to me. | Hurley的爸爸带你来的 |
[35:14] | Hurley’s father? | 怎么会是Hurley的爸爸 |
[35:19] | Sayid, you’ve been attacked. | Sayid 之前你被攻击了 |
[35:22] | Where’s Hurley? | Hurley在哪 |
[35:24] | He’s at his parents’ house. | 他和他双亲住在一起 |
[35:26] | Who’s with him? | 谁跟他在一起呢 |
[35:27] | I don’t know. his mother, maybe? | 我不知道 可能是他妈妈 |
[35:30] | Does anyone else know he’s there? | 还有谁知道他在那吗 |
[35:45] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[35:50] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[35:52] | Get away! | 快滚 |
[35:53] | Hugo, I know you’re in trouble, | Hugo 我知道你现在遇到麻烦事了 |
[35:55] | And I can assure you I’ve taken care of everything. | 我可以向你保证 我会把所有事情解决 |
[36:00] | I have a car waiting for us out back. | 我有辆车 我们可以一起回去 |
[36:02] | The police didn’t see me come in. | 警察没看见我进来 |
[36:04] | I can get you out of here. | 我可以带你离开这里 |
[36:06] | No way, dude. | 不必了 老兄 |
[36:08] | Sayid warned me about you. | Sayid已经提醒过我关于你的事了 |
[36:10] | I’m taking you to sayid. he’s with Jack. | 我带你去见Sayid 他现在和Jack在一起 |
[36:13] | That’s why I’m here, Hugo. Jack called me. | 所以我为什么会在这里 Hugo 是Jack叫我来的 |
[36:18] | How else would I know that they’re together? | 要不然我怎么知道他们是在一起的 |
[36:22] | No. | 不 |
[36:24] | You’re–you’re playing one of your mind games. | 你又想玩弄我 |
[36:26] | They would never trust you. | 他们永远不会相信你的 |
[36:28] | In their defense, I’m not an easy person to trust. | 从他们的角度来说 我不是一个容易被信任的人 |
[36:33] | But they came around | 但是他们却来找我了 |
[36:34] | When they realized that we all want the same thing. | 他们终于明白我们的目的是一致的 |
[36:40] | And what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:42] | To go back to the island. | 回到岛上 |
[36:48] | Come with us, Hugo… | 跟我们一起走吧 Hugo |
[36:52] | And this’ll be over. You can stop hiding. | 这一切就会结束 你也不必再躲躲藏藏 |
[36:55] | You can stop worrying about the stories | 你不用再为我们的故事而担心 |
[36:57] | And the deceptions. | 更不用担心欺骗别人 |
[36:59] | If you come with me, | 如果你跟我一起走的话 |
[37:02] | You won’t ever have to lie again. | 就再也不用说谎了 |
[37:13] | Please. | 好吗 |
[37:18] | Let me help you. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[37:32] | Never, dude. | 想都别想 老兄 |
[37:37] | Hey! hey, you got me! | 你们抓到我了 |
[37:40] | That’s right, you got me! that’s right! I’m the killer! stop! police! | 对 你们抓到我了 我就是凶手 停 警察 |
[37:44] | Face your back towards me! Slowly drop down to your knees! I’m the killer. | 把身体转过去 然后朝我走过来 慢慢跪下 |
[37:46] | I’m a murderer. I killed four people… three people. | 我是个杀人凶手 我杀了四个人 三个人 |
[37:48] | I killed them all. j-just– just get me away from here. | 都是我杀的 快把我带走吧 |
[38:01] | Just get me out of here. | 快点带我走吧 |
[38:13] | I’m gonna make this quite simple for you. | 简洁明了… |
[38:15] | You’re gonna tell me what you’re doing, | 快告诉我 你们在做什么 |
[38:17] | How many of you there are and how you got here. | 你们有多少人 你们是怎么来这里的 |
[38:20] | Let her go. | 让她走 |
[38:20] | Unless you’re answering my questions, Don’t speak. | 如果不是在回答问题 请闭嘴 |
[38:24] | I want you to tell me everything or I’ll cut off her other hand. what?! | 快说 否则我砍下她的手 |
[38:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[38:27] | – Other? – the first one isn’t negotiable. | -Other? -你没有和我谈条件的资格 |
[38:29] | It’s just to illustrate how serious I am. | 我只是在告诉你我不是在开玩笑 |
[38:32] | No! hold on! hold on! chill out! we’re not supposed to be here. | 不 等等 我们本不应该出现在这儿 |
[38:34] | Something’s happening to the island. | 只是这个岛发生了什么事情 |
[38:37] | – There are these flashes- – do it! | -那个闪光 -砍 |
[38:39] | No! wait a second! I’ll tell you whatever you want to know! | 不 等一下 我会告诉你你想知道的事情 |
[38:41] | – Do it! – No! | -快 -不要 |
[39:14] | James Juliet James. Juliet. | |
[39:21] | Nice to see ya. | 看见你们真高兴 |
[40:44] | Any luck? | 运气好吗 |
[40:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:49] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:51] | What about you? | 你呢 你怎么样 |
[40:53] | I’m having some… difficulties. | 我遇到了一些困难 |
[40:54] | Well, you better get busy… | 你最好抓紧时间 |
[40:56] | Because you only have 70 hours. | 因为你只有七十个小时 |
[40:59] | No, no, that’s not enough time. I need at least– | 不 给我的时间不够 我需要至少 |
[41:01] | What you need is irrelevant. | 你需要什么已经不重要了 |
[41:04] | 70 hours is what you’ve got. | 你只有七十个小时 |
[41:08] | Look, I lost reyes tonight. | 听着 我今晚没能把Reyes带回来 |
[41:15] | What happens if I can’t get them all to come back? | 如果我不能把他们带回来会怎样 |
[41:20] | Then god help us all. | 那就等着上帝来帮我们吧 |