时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, the survivors of oceanic 8-1-5. | 女士们先生们 大洋航空815航班的幸存者 |
[00:11] | I just killed a man who’s been perched… | 我刚杀了个 |
[00:14] | Outside this facility for the last week. | 上个礼拜在这地方外蹲点的男人 |
[00:16] | I want you to come with me somewhere safe. | 我要你跟我到一个安全的地方来 |
[00:19] | You and I have common interests. | 你和我有点共同的兴趣 |
[00:20] | We’re not the only ones who left the island. | 不是只有我们离开了这个岛 |
[00:23] | – We… were not supposed to leave. – bye, jack. | -我们 我们不应该离开 -再见 Jack |
[00:27] | We have to go back, kate. | 我们得回去 Kate |
[00:29] | Did he tell you that I was off the island? | 他有没有告诉你我离岛了 |
[00:32] | Yes, he did. he said that I had to come back. | 是的 他说了 他说我必须回去 |
[00:35] | We’re gonna have to bring him, too. | 我们也要把他带走的 |
[00:57] | Ah. mm. baby’s awake. | 宝宝醒了 |
[01:00] | It’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[02:02] | Morning. here you go, doc. | 早上好 给你 博士 |
[02:04] | I don’t need a script. | 我不需要台词 |
[02:07] | Let’s go. I don’t have all day. | 我们开始吧 我很忙的 |
[02:10] | – Speed. – okay. | -快点 -好 |
[02:12] | Dharma orientation film number two, | 达摩组织二号录像 |
[02:14] | Take one. | 第一次 |
[02:20] | And… action. | 开始 |
[02:23] | Hello. I’m dr. marvin candle, | 大家好 我是Marvin Candle博士 |
[02:25] | And this is the orientation film for station two, | 这是我们箭头站的… |
[02:28] | The arrow. | 第二号录像片 |
[02:29] | Given your specific area of expertise | 鉴于你对这个具体领域的专业知识 |
[02:32] | You should find it no surprise | 对于建立这个站的目的 |
[02:34] | That this station’s primary purpose | 你应该不会感到惊讶 |
[02:36] | Is to develop defensive strategies | 这个站是为了研发自卫策略 |
[02:38] | And gather intelligence | 以及收集情报的 |
[02:40] | On the island’s hostile indigenous population– | 主要是针对岛上的敌对土著 |
[02:42] | Dr chang! | 张博士 |
[02:44] | – Dr. chang? – damn it! what the hell?! | -张博士 -你干嘛 |
[02:46] | – Cut! – sir, we got a problem down at the orchid. | -停 -先生 兰花站出了点事 |
[03:12] | Over here. | 在那边 |
[03:14] | We were cutting through the rock, right on your specs. | 我们正以你要求的规格削减岩石 |
[03:17] | That’s when the drill melted. | 那时钻头融化了 |
[03:19] | – The drill melted? – yeah, yeah. | -钻头融化了 -是的是的 |
[03:21] | 3 meters from the margin line on the plans. | 还有3米就到原计划的界限了 |
[03:23] | We went through six carbon drill bits, | 我们用了6个碳钻头 |
[03:24] | And the last one just fried.then my operator | 最后一个直接就被烤烂了 |
[03:26] | My operator Starts grabbing his head and freaking out. | 然后我的工程师就开始发疯了 |
[03:33] | We sonar-imaged the wall. | 我们给墙拍了声纳图像 |
[03:35] | There’s an open chamber about 20 meters in, | 墙里大概有一个20米的空心处 |
[03:38] | Behind the rock. | 就在岩石后面 |
[03:40] | There’s something in there. | 有什么东西 |
[03:43] | And the only way to get to it | 唯一进去的办法 |
[03:46] | Is to lay charges here and here | 是在这里和这里放炸药 |
[03:48] | And blast through it and take a look | 炸开… |
[03:49] | under no circumstances. | 绝对不允许 |
[03:52] | This station is being built here because of its proximity | 这个站建在这里的原因就是 |
[03:56] | To what we believe to be an almost limitless energy. | 它距离我们确信的无穷的能源相当接近 |
[03:58] | And that energy, once we can harness it correctly? | 那种能源 如果我们正确使用 |
[04:01] | It’s going to allow us to manipulate time. | 我们甚至可以扭曲时间 |
[04:05] | Right. | 是 |
[04:06] | Okay, sohat? we’re gonna go back and kill hitler? | 好吧 那又怎样 我们可以回去杀了希特勒了 |
[04:10] | Don’t be absurd. | 别傻了 |
[04:12] | There are rules, | 这都是有规则的 |
[04:13] | Rules that can’t be broken. | 不能破坏的规则 |
[04:18] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[04:20] | You’re gonna do nothing. | 你什么都别做 |
[04:22] | If you drill even 1 centimeter further, | 如果你再继续挖掘哪怕就一厘米 |
[04:25] | You risk releasing that energy. | 那能源都可能被释放 |
[04:27] | Is that you want to happen? | 那是你希望发生的么 |
[04:31] | God help us all. | 上帝保佑我们 |
[04:38] | All right, get him up. let’s go. | 好吧 把他弄上去 我们走 |
[04:41] | Watch yourself! | 看着点路 |
[04:42] | Sorry, sir. it won’t happen again. | 对不起 先生 不会再这样了 |
[04:47] | All right. I’ll grab the rest of his stuff. | 好吧 我来… |
[04:57] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:00] | Time travel.how stupid does that guy think we are? | 时空旅行 那家伙以为我们有多蠢 |
[05:07] | Let’s go, guys. | 我们走 伙计们 |
[05:55] | Why don’t you close that up now, jack? | 为什么你不把这盖上 Jack |
[05:58] | Come on. Let’s get him in the van. it’s out back. | 来,我们把他带回车里 该走了 |
[06:02] | Where are we taking him? | 我们要把它带到哪去 |
[06:03] | We’ll worry about that once we pick up hugo. | 一旦我们接上Hugo 再考虑这个 |
[06:06] | Hurley… Hurley… | |
[06:08] | Is locked away in a mental institution. | 他被关在一个精神病院里 |
[06:12] | Which should make recruiting him | 招募他比 |
[06:14] | Considerably easier than the rest of your friends. | 你其他朋友都简单了 |
[06:16] | They’re not my friends anymore. | 他们已经不是我朋友了 |
[06:19] | Oh, that’s the spirit. | 就是这种精神 |
[06:23] | How did we get here? | 我们怎么到这来的 |
[06:28] | How did all this happen? | 这些都是怎么发生的 |
[06:32] | It happened because you left, jack. | 因为你们离开了 Jack |
[06:39] | Now let’s get started, shall we? | 我们开始吧 好么 |
[06:53] | So once we get hurley… then what? | 那么接上Hurley之后…然后呢 |
[06:56] | Then we get sun, sayid… | 然后我们去接Sun Sayid… |
[07:00] | And Kate, of course. | 当然还有Kate |
[07:01] | I don’t see that happening. | 我不觉得这样可行 |
[07:11] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[07:14] | I mean, Locke. | 我是说Locke |
[07:17] | On the island… | 在岛上 |
[07:23] | In the orchid station below the greenhouse. | 在兰花站的温室下面 |
[07:27] | I told him I was sorry For making his life so miserable, | 我向他道歉,是我把他的生活弄得一团糟 |
[07:32] | And then he left. | 然后他就走了 |
[07:39] | So obviously John’s visit to you made an impression. | 显然John的来访对你影响很大 |
[07:42] | What did he say to make you such a believer? | 他说了些什么让你对他坚信不疑 |
[07:49] | Sawyer Juliet Sawyer,Juliet, | |
[07:52] | Everyone from the boat… and everyone we left behind– | 船上的每个人 我们丢下的每个人 |
[07:55] | John said that they’d die, too, if I didn’t come back. | John说要不是我回来 他们都会死 |
[08:02] | Did he tell you what happened to them after the island moved? | 他有没有告诉你岛移动之后那些人怎么了 |
[08:07] | No. | 没 |
[08:10] | No, he didn’t. | 没 他没说 |
[08:13] | Then I guess we’ll never know. | 那我们永远不会知道了 |
[09:18] | What the… | 这到底是… |
[09:22] | Richard Richard Richard Richard | |
[09:27] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[09:33] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[09:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[09:41] | What was that light? | 那道光是什么 |
[09:46] | We must’ve been inside the radius. | 我们一定在辐射范围内 |
[09:57] | What the hell was that? | 那道光到底是什么 |
[09:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:07] | Where’s the freighter? | 货轮怎么消失了 |
[10:13] | -Maybe it went down. -Unh-unh. No way. | -可能是沉了 -不可能 |
[10:15] | A minute ago, that boat was coughing black smoke. | 刚刚那船还在冒黑烟 |
[10:17] | Now there’s just nothin’? | 现在就消失了 |
[10:19] | What about the helicopter? | 那驾直升机呢 |
[10:24] | It was heading for that boat. | 刚才正在追那货轮 |
[10:28] | Rose Rose! | |
[10:30] | Rose Rose! | |
[10:33] | -Bernard -Rose -Bernard! -Rose! | |
[10:36] | -Have you seen rose?! -No. | -看见Rose了吗 -没有 |
[10:39] | Oh, my god! | 哦 天哪 |
[10:41] | -Bernard -Rose -Bernard! -Rose! | |
[10:43] | -Where were you? -I was over… by the church. | -你刚去哪了 -我刚在教堂那边 |
[10:46] | -What was that sound?What was that light? -I don’t know. | -那…那声响是怎么回事 还有那道光 -我不知道 |
[10:49] | Just calm down. There’s no need to panic, all right? | 冷静点 不用发慌 好吗 |
[10:51] | -We’ll just go back to camp and… | -我们先回营地然后.. |
[10:52] | -Calm down no need to panic?We can’t go back to the camp. | -冷静,不用慌,我们不能回去了 |
[10:57] | -What the hell are you talking about?-There is no camp. | -你说什么 -营地没了 |
[11:04] | The–the sky lit up, a-and then this. | 天空一道亮光 然后就成了这样 |
[11:07] | The–the kitchen?Gone. | 厨房 消失了 |
[11:13] | And–and all the tents, all the food and water… gone. | 然后那些帐篷 所有的水和食物 都消失了 |
[11:17] | Well, everything but us. All of it. | 除了我们剩下的都消失了 所有的东西 |
[11:19] | It’s gone. | 都消失了 |
[11:21] | It’s not gone. | 不是消失了 |
[11:24] | Daniel Daniel! | |
[11:27] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:30] | I thought you were on the freighter. | 我以为你在货船上 |
[11:31] | No, we never made it. | 没 我们没能成功 |
[11:33] | We were on our way out there when it happened. | 刚才闪光的时候我们正在离开货轮 |
[11:35] | What do you mean, the camp’s not gone? | 你什么意思 营地不是消失了 |
[11:37] | -Who the hell are you anyway? -That’s dan. | -你他妈的又是谁 -他是Dan |
[11:41] | -He’s our physicist.-Listen, we have no time. | -是我们的物理专家 -听着 我们没时间了 |
[11:43] | I need you to take me to something man-made, | 我想让你带我去个人造的 |
[11:45] | Something that was built, any kind of a landmark. | 人工修建的地标建筑 |
[11:48] | There’s a dharma station 15 minutes from here. | 在离这儿15分钟路程的地方有一个达摩站 |
[11:51] | You mean the hatch? The one we blew up? | 你是说那个我们炸掉了的舱口 |
[11:54] | That’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[11:55] | We should get moving before it happens again, okay? | 下一次到来之前我们需要赶紧行动了 好吗 |
[11:58] | Before what happens again? | 下一次什么到来之前 |
[12:02] | And why is our camp gone? | 我们的营地怎么消失了 |
[12:04] | Your camp isn’t gone. | 你们的营地不是消失了 |
[12:07] | It hasn’t been built yet. | 而是还没建成 |
[12:27] | Choo choo! Tunnel! | 嘟嘟 进隧道了 |
[12:30] | Oh, I think choo choo knows better than that. | 我觉得嘟嘟知道的更多 |
[12:34] | He goes into that tunnel, he’s never coming back out. | 他要钻进隧道 永不回头 |
[12:42] | Watch your cartoons, Goober. | 继续看卡通 宝宝 |
[12:45] | Mommy’ll be right back. | 妈妈马上回来 |
[12:51] | -Ms. Austen? -Yes? | -Austen小姐吗 -什么事 |
[12:53] | Hi, I’m Dan Norton of the law firm Agostoni&Norton. | 你好 我是Agostoni&Norton法律事务所的Dan Norton |
[12:56] | -May we have a moment of your time?-And who are you? | -我们能谈谈吗 -这位是 |
[12:59] | He’s my associate. | 他是我的助手 |
[13:01] | If I could just come in, I’ll be glad to explain– | 如果我能进去谈谈的话 我会很乐意解释一下… |
[13:03] | No, you can explain right here. | 不 你可以在这儿解释清楚 |
[13:06] | Okay, you got it. | 好吧 听你的 |
[13:07] | Ms. Austen, we’re here to get a blood sample from you | Austen小姐 我们来是想取你和你儿子 |
[13:11] | And one from your son Aaron. | Aaron的血液样本 |
[13:15] | Now I have a court order signed by a judge | 我有法官授权的法院指令 |
[13:18] | -For you to relinquish your blood upon being served these papers | 按要求你看到此文件就要接受抽血 |
[13:21] | – Why? – To determine your relationship to the child | -为什么 -以此确定你与孩子的关系 |
[13:26] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand. um, who’s the– | 抱歉 我不明白 谁是 |
[13:29] | I’m not at liberty to divulge the identity of my client. | 我无权泄露客户身份 |
[13:33] | – Your client? – please, may we come in? | -你的客户 -请让我们进屋好吗 |
[13:35] | – Get off my property. – if you won’t comply, | -滚出我的房子 -如果你不合作 |
[13:39] | Then I’m going to have to come back with the sheriff. | 那我恐怕就要请长官来了 |
[13:42] | Then come back with the sheriff. | 去请你的长官吧 |
[14:20] | Where you going, mommy? | 妈妈你去哪里 |
[14:25] | We’re going on vacation, baby. | 宝贝 我们要去度假 |
[14:42] | Say bye-bye, baby. | 宝贝 说再见 |
[14:52] | Why did you jump off that helicopter? | 你为什么从直升机上跳下来 |
[14:55] | I told you. we were runnin’ out of gas. | 和你说过 我们没油了 |
[14:58] | I wanted to make sure she– | 我要确定她 |
[15:00] | I wanted to make sure they got back to the boat. | 确定他们回到了船上 |
[15:03] | – Don’t matter now anyway, does it? – excuse me. | -现在也无所谓了 不是吗 -抱歉 |
[15:06] | I really need the two of you to pick up the pace. okanks. | 请你们二位务必跟上 多谢合作 |
[15:09] | First things first. | 别的先不说 |
[15:11] | Give me your shirt. | 把你的上衣给我 |
[15:15] | – My shirt? – yeah. | -我的上衣 -没错 |
[15:17] | I really think we have far more pressing matters | 我可以肯定我们有更重要的事情要做 |
[15:21] | Than me giving you a shirt. | 比给你上衣更重要 |
[15:23] | – How about we just keep moving, okay? | -不如我们继续走吧 |
[15:25] | how about we call a time-out, So you can tell us what the hell is going on? | 不如我们到此为止,来听听你解释下目前状况 |
[15:28] | – how about you trust me? -Trust you? | -不如你相信我吧 -相信你吗 |
[15:30] | – I don’t know you! – We really do not have time for me to try to explain. | -我根本不认识你 -我们真的没时间来解释 |
[15:33] | You have no idea how difficult that would be for me to try to explain | 你不知道,要解释起来有多难 |
[15:37] | This–this phenomenon to a quantum physicist. That would be difficult, | 这现象对于量子物理学家,都很难说清 |
[15:41] | So for me to try to explain whatever is happening– | 所以让我来解释简直 |
[15:43] | Oi! | 天呐 |
[15:46] | What in bloody hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:47] | Shut it, ginger,or you’re get one too | 闭嘴 小妹 否则你也挨一下 |
[15:53] | Now talk. | 张嘴说话 |
[15:56] | The island… | 这个岛 |
[15:58] | Think of the island | 把这岛想象成 |
[16:00] | Like a record spinning on a turntable… | 一张旋转着的唱片 |
[16:02] | Only now that record is skipping. | 可是它现在是跳转 |
[16:05] | Whatever Ben linus did down at the orchid station… | 不管Ben linus在兰花站做了什么 |
[16:11] | I think it may have | 我想都已经 |
[16:15] | Dislodged us. | 把我们隔离了 |
[16:16] | Dislodged us from what? | 和什么隔离 |
[16:19] | Time. | 时间 |
[16:24] | So that’s why our camp is gone? | 所以我们的营地没了 |
[16:26] | Because the island is moving through time? | 是因为这岛在穿越时光 |
[16:28] | Yeah, either the island is, or we are. | 是的 可能是小岛 也可能是我们 |
[16:31] | What? | 什么 |
[16:33] | And it’s just as likely that we’re moving, | 看起来好像是我们在穿越 |
[16:35] | Your people and us. | 你的人还有我们 |
[16:38] | And everyone in your group– you’re all accounted for, right? | 你组里的人都是你负责的 对吧 |
[16:47] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[16:52] | Locke Locke. | |
[18:26] | Is anyone there?! | 有人吗 |
[18:32] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[18:36] | Hello?! | 听见吗 |
[19:08] | Hey! | 不要 |
[19:12] | Uhh! | 啊 |
[19:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:39] | – Well, listen, listen – how many others onboard? | -听着 听我说 -飞机上还有几个人 |
[19:42] | You don’t understand. I didn’t come on that plane. | 你搞错了 我没坐那架飞机 |
[19:44] | Wrong answer. | 不老实 |
[19:46] | No, wait! stop! stop! | 不 等等 |
[19:47] | I know you. I know who you are. | 我知道你 我认识你 |
[19:50] | Your name… | 你的名字是 |
[19:52] | Your name is ethan. | 你的名字是Ethan |
[19:55] | – Your name is ethan. – who are you? | -你叫Ethan -你是谁 |
[19:59] | My name is john locke. | 我叫John Locke |
[20:02] | I know this is gonna be hard to understand, | 我知道这会很难理解 |
[20:04] | But ben linus appointed me as your leader. | 但是Ben Linus派我来做你的领导 |
[20:11] | That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最荒唐的事 |
[20:15] | Good-bye, john locke. | 永别了 John Locke |
[20:40] | Great. | 见鬼 |
[20:51] | So when are we now, whiz kid? | 我们现在什么时间 聪明鬼 |
[20:53] | We’re either in the past… | 或者是在过去 |
[20:58] | Or we’re in the future. | 或者是在未来 |
[21:03] | flight 23 to paris | 去往巴黎的23号航班 |
[21:05] | Will begin boarding at gate 15. | 将在15号登机口登机 |
[21:07] | Please have your boarding passes ready. | 请准备好您的登机牌 |
[21:13] | (In french) | [法语] |
[21:20] | Evening, ma’am. where you flying to tonight? | 晚上好 女士 您今晚要去哪里 |
[21:23] | Los angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[21:24] | Of course. may I see your passport, please? | 好的 请出示您的护照 |
[21:34] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[21:37] | Could you wait here for just one moment, ms. kwon? | kwon小姐 您能稍候一下吗 |
[21:51] | Hey! where are you going? | 喂 你去哪里 |
[21:55] | Open this door. | 开门 |
[21:57] | Open this door! | 把门打开 |
[21:59] | Save your breath. | 省省力气吧 |
[22:01] | They only do what I tell them to do. | 他们都听我的命令 |
[22:04] | You. | 是你 |
[22:08] | You had me brought in here? | 是你带我来这里的吗 |
[22:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:12] | You had the audacity | 你胆子够大的 |
[22:14] | To approach me in broad daylight | 大庭广众之下顶撞我 |
[22:16] | In front of my business associates… In public. | 还是在我的合作伙伴面前 |
[22:20] | Why did I have you brought here? | 为什么带你来这里 |
[22:23] | Because you showed me no respect. | 因为你太过无礼 |
[22:26] | I will be respected, sun. | 我是值得尊重的 sun |
[22:28] | Fair enough. | 够吓人的了 |
[22:35] | Since you seem to be worried about your plane, | 从你担心你的航班开始 |
[22:37] | I’ll get right down to business. | 我放下了所有的工作 |
[22:39] | You mentioned that you and I had… | 你提到我们… |
[22:42] | Common interests. | 都感兴趣的事 |
[22:48] | Why don’t you tell me exactly what they might be? | 为什么不确切地告诉我是什么 |
[22:53] | To kill benjamin linus. | 去杀Benjamin Linus |
[23:02] | The victim was found shot in his car | 受害者被枪杀于自己的车里 |
[23:05] | On the grounds of the santa rosa hospital, | 在圣罗莎医院的私人心理健康中心 |
[23:08] | A private mental health care facility outside los angeles. okay. | 位于洛杉矶郊外 |
[23:10] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他 |
[23:11] | Police have now identified their suspect in the shooting | 警察已认定凶手是 |
[23:13] | As a patient at the hospital | 医院的一名病人 |
[23:15] | Who escaped earlier this evening–hugo reyes. | 叫Hugo reyes 于傍晚早些时候逃出 |
[23:18] | Now if that name sounds familiar to you, | 是否觉得这个名字很熟悉 |
[23:21] | That’s because reyes was a member Of the infamous oceanic six. | 他正是大洋六人组之一 |
[23:25] | As to why he may have murdered a visitor to the facility | 至于为何他会谋杀一个造访者 |
[23:28] | Where reyes lived for two years, | 并且在自己生活了两年的地方 |
[23:29] | That remains a complete mystery. | 仍然无从所知 |
[23:33] | Well… | 好吧… |
[23:37] | Looks like we have a change of plan. | 看起来我们得换个方案 |
[23:48] | Here she comes, right now. | 她来了 |
[23:51] | Here’s your order, sir. | 这是你要的 先生 |
[23:54] | -Keep the change. -thank you. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[23:58] | Awesome. | 爽 |
[24:00] | -You want a fry? -no, thank you. | -来一块吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[24:03] | You know, maybe if you ate more comfort food You wouldn’t have to go around shooting people. | 可能你多吃点可口的食物,你就不会去外面杀人了 |
[24:23] | So that dude you popped outside santa rosa–who was he? | 老兄 你在圣罗莎外面搞定那个人 是谁 |
[24:25] | I don’t care. he was armed and he was watching you. | 无所谓 他揣着武器在监视你 |
[24:29] | That made him an enemy. | 他自找的 |
[24:31] | Do you think he was gonna kill me? | 你断定他是来杀我的吗 |
[24:33] | I’m not taking any risks. after bentham died– | 在Bentham死后 我不会再冒任何风险 |
[24:36] | -You mean locke. -Yes, I mean locke. | -你说的是locke吗 -嗯 就是locke |
[24:39] | I need a cool code name. | 我也需要一个那么酷的代号 |
[24:47] | So when’d you become so paranoid? | 什么时候变得这么敏感了 |
[24:49] | If you’d spent the last two years | 如果你这两年 |
[24:51] | Doing the things I was doing, | 经历过我所经历的 |
[24:53] | You’d be paranoid, too. | 你也会和我一样敏感 |
[24:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:57] | Paranoid? like what? | 对什么敏感 |
[24:58] | What kind of things? | 什么样的经历 |
[25:01] | I was working for benjamin linus. | 我曾为Benjamin Linus做事 |
[25:04] | Wait. he’s on our side now? | 等等 他现在是我们一伙的吗 |
[25:07] | Listen to me, hurley. | 听我说 Hurley |
[25:11] | If you ever have the misfortune of running into him, | 如果你不幸遇见他 |
[25:14] | Whatever he tells you, just do the opposite. | 无论他说什么 反着去做就行了 |
[25:27] | Wait here. | 等在这里 |
[26:22] | -Is he all right? -I don’t know. | -他还好吗 -不知道 |
[26:25] | Is he breathing or what? who is that? check him out. | 还有呼吸么 |
[26:29] | Look out! that guy’s got a gun! run! get out of here! call the cops! | 小心 那家伙有枪 快跑 报警 |
[26:33] | Hurry Hurry! | |
[26:43] | Sayid Sayid! | |
[26:46] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[26:48] | Get me to the car. | 把我弄上车 |
[26:50] | Dude. dude. | 老兄 |
[26:53] | Oh, man. | 啊 天呐 |
[26:54] | I thought it was supposed to be a safe house. | 我想这里应该是安全的 |
[26:57] | I never should’ve left the island. | 看来不应该离开岛上 |
[27:18] | Hey, do you think he’s looking for us? | 嘿 你觉得他在找我们吗 |
[27:20] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[27:21] | Widmore Widmore. | |
[27:23] | It took him, like, 20 years to find this place the first time. | 他花了20年才发现这个地方 |
[27:28] | I’ll start holding my breath now. | 我要集中精神了 |
[27:29] | Over here! | 来这里 |
[27:43] | -Is this the hatch? -it was. | -这就是那个舱吗 -以前是 |
[27:46] | Blown up, just like we left it. | 爆炸了 跟我们离开时一样 |
[27:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:52] | So when we are now… | 那么现在的时间是… |
[27:54] | It’s now after you and your people crashed on the island. | 在你们坠机后 |
[27:58] | -You sayin’ our camp is back on the beach again? -it’s possible, yeah. | -我们的帐篷又回到海滩了吗 -有可能 |
[28:02] | -Good. I’m going back. -hey. no, no. | -好 我要回去 -嘿 别 |
[28:05] | -It’s pointless. -more pointless than staring at a hole in the ground? | -没意思 -盯着这个洞更没意思 |
[28:08] | We don’t know when the next flash is coming. | 谁知道下一次闪光会是什么时候 |
[28:10] | By the time you get back to the beach, The camp could be gone again. yeah, | 当你回到海滩的时候,帐篷可能会又消失了 |
[28:13] | -but what if it ain’t? | -要是没有消失呢 |
[28:14] | Hell, what if the helicopter hasn’t even taken off yet? | 要是现在直升机还没起飞呢 |
[28:17] | We could warn them | 我们可以警告他们 |
[28:19] | Stop them from ever flying to that boat. | 阻止他们飞向那条船上 |
[28:23] | That’s not the way it works. | 不是这么回事 |
[28:25] | Who says? | 谁说的 |
[28:26] | You cannot change anything. you can’t. | 你什么都不能改变 不能 |
[28:29] | Even if you tried to, it wouldn’t work, | 无论你做什么都是徒劳无功 |
[28:31] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[28:34] | Time–it’s like a street, all right? | 时间就好比一条街道 |
[28:36] | We can move forward on that street, we can move in reverse, | 在街道上我们可以向前走 可以掉头向后走 |
[28:39] | But we cannot ever create a new street. | 但是我们永远不能制造出一条新的街道 |
[28:42] | If we try to do anything different, | 如果试图改变这些 |
[28:45] | We will fail every time. | 无论怎样都会失败 |
[28:47] | Whatever happened, happened. | 无论发生了什么 |
[28:53] | How do you know so much about this, danny boy? | 你怎么知道这么多 小子 |
[29:01] | I know about this because… | 我知道这些是因为 |
[29:04] | I’ve spent my entire adult life studying space-time. | 我花费了毕生精力学习空间学 |
[29:07] | I know all this because | 我知道这些是因为 |
[29:09] | This journal contains everything I’ve ever learned | 这本日记包含了我学习 |
[29:12] | About the dharma initiative. | 所有关于达摩组织的内容 |
[29:14] | This is why I’m here. | 这就是我在这的原因 |
[29:17] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道发生了什么 |
[29:20] | So how can we stop it? | 那我们怎么才能让它停下来 |
[29:22] | We can’t stop it. | 我们不能让它停下来 |
[29:26] | Then who can? | 那谁能 |
[31:25] | Richard Richard? | |
[31:27] | John john | |
[31:34] | Richard… Richard… | |
[31:36] | What is happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:38] | What’s happening is that you’re bleeding to death. | 你会失血至死的 |
[31:41] | Here. | 在这 |
[31:46] | I need to get the bullet out. | 我要把子弹取出来 |
[31:52] | How did you know there was a bullet in my leg, richard? | 你怎么知道我的腿中弹了 Richard |
[31:55] | Because you told me there was, john. | 你告诉我的 John |
[31:56] | No, no. no, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[31:59] | Well… you will. | 你会的 |
[32:04] | It was ethan who shot me. | 是Ethan开枪打的我 |
[32:07] | What comes around, goes around. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[32:12] | When am i? | 我在什么时间 |
[32:15] | Well, john, that–that’s all relative. | John 时间是相对的 |
[32:20] | Wait, wait. | 慢点 慢点 |
[32:22] | The–the noise, when the sky lit up… where did you go? | 噪声 天空光芒四射的时候 你在哪 |
[32:25] | I didn’t go anywhere, john. you went. | 我哪都没去 John 是你离开了 |
[32:29] | All right, this–this is gonna hurt. | 好的 这里受伤了 |
[32:31] | It’ll be a lot worse if you move, okay? hold still. | 如果你继续动伤口会恶化 别动 |
[32:41] | Uhh! all done. | 好了 |
[32:43] | Jeez. | 老天 |
[32:50] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:52] | How–how did you know that I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这的 |
[32:54] | How did you know where to find me? I wish I had time to explain it, john. | 你怎么知道在哪能找到我 我想解释 John |
[32:57] | But you’re gonna be moving on soon, | 但是你马上要移动了 |
[32:59] | And we need to go over a couple of things before you do. “moving on”? aah! | 这之前我要重申两件事 “移动” |
[33:02] | Sorry. the first thing, okay? | 对不起 第一件事 |
[33:04] | You’re gonna need to clean out the wound Every couple of hours | 你要清理伤口,每两小时一次 |
[33:07] | And keep as much weight off the g as you can, all right? | 体重尽量放在另一条腿上 |
[33:09] | The island’ll do the rest, john, all right? but I don’t– | 小岛会处理其他的事 但是我没 |
[33:11] | Second thing– no, no, pay attention. | 第二 不不 集中精神 |
[33:12] | Next time we see each other, I’m not gonna recognize you. | 下次我们在见面时 我就不认识你了 |
[33:15] | All right? you give me this. all right? | -明白吗 你把这个给我 |
[33:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:21] | It’s a compass. what does it do? | -指南针 -干什么用 |
[33:24] | It points north, john. | 指向南方 John |
[33:26] | Look, I wish I had time to be more sensitive about this | 我希望有更多时间解释这些 |
[33:29] | Because it’s a lot to swallow, | 但是要接受的事 实在太多了 |
[33:31] | But you need to know it in order to do what you gotta do. | 你必须知道这些才能完成你的使命, |
[33:34] | So I’m just gonna say it, okay? | 继续刚才说的 |
[33:36] | The only way to save the island | 救这座岛唯一的办法 |
[33:37] | Is to get your people back here–the ones who left. jack, kate… | -就是把你们中离开的人带回这里 -Jack Kate |
[33:42] | The chopper was headed for the boat. the boat– | 直升机撞到了船 那条船 |
[33:44] | No, they’re fine, john, and they’re already home, | 不 他们没事 他们已经回家了 |
[33:46] | So you have to convince them to come back. | 所以你必须说服他们回来 |
[33:49] | How–how am I supposed to do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[33:53] | You’re gonna have to die, john. | 你会死 John |
[35:00] | So… what was this thing before you guys blew it up? | 那么 你们把它炸了之前那是什么 |
[35:05] | A dharma station. for what? | -达摩站 -干什么的 |
[35:07] | There was a man named desmond living down in it. | 有一个叫Desmond的人住在里面 |
[35:10] | He was pushing a button every 108 minutes | 每108分钟他就会按一次按钮 |
[35:13] | To save the world. | 拯救世界 |
[35:15] | Really? | 真的 |
[35:17] | Yeah. really. | 是的 真的 |
[35:25] | Son of a… | 妈… |
[35:32] | Bitch. | …的 |
[35:54] | The hatch–it’s back. | 这个舱 它回来了 |
[35:59] | I guess you haven’t found it yet. | 我猜你还没找到它 |
[36:12] | Hey! where you goin’? | 你去哪 |
[36:14] | Back door. I’m gettin’ some supplies. | 后门 我去找点生活用品 |
[36:20] | James, wait. not a good idea. | James 等等 这不是好主意 |
[36:23] | The sky can flash all it wants, | 天空能在一瞬间变成它想成为的东西 |
[36:25] | But I ain’t startin’ over, dilbert. | 但我可不想重新开始Dilbert |
[36:27] | I ain’t rubbin’ two sticks together and making a fire, | 我不要钻木取火 |
[36:29] | And I ain’t huntin’ damn boar! | 我不要狩猎野猪 |
[36:31] | There’s dharma food, beer and clothing in there. | 那有食物 啤酒和衣服 |
[36:33] | And I’m gettin’ desmond to let me in one way or another. | 不管怎样 我都要让Desmond让我进去 |
[36:36] | That’s not gonna work, my friend. | 不会成功的 朋友 |
[36:38] | -why not? -because desmond didn’t know you | -为什么 -因为他刚出来的时候 |
[36:40] | When he first came out of there. | 还不认识你 |
[36:43] | That means you’ve never met, which means you can’t meet. | 那意味着你没有遇到 也意味着你不能遇到 |
[36:46] | Th would all be fascinating if I was listening to ya. | 如果我听你的话 那非常有吸引力 |
[36:49] | So how you do know desmond is even in there? | 你怎么知道Desmond在那里呢 |
[36:51] | Think about it. it could be anybody. | 里面可能是任何人 |
[36:53] | I don’t care who’s in there. | 我不在乎谁在那里 |
[36:54] | Wait. | 等会 |
[36:55] | -Wait. -open the damn door! | -等会 -打开这该死的门 |
[36:58] | -It won’t work. -sure it will. | -不管用了 -会管用的 |
[37:00] | Yo, open up! it’s the ghost of christmas future! | 开门 这是未来的圣诞节鬼魂 |
[37:03] | No one–no one is gonna answer. | 没人会来开门的 |
[37:06] | open! open the damn door! open the door! | 开门 打开这个该死的门 开门 |
[37:07] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[37:08] | open up! I know you can hear me. | 开门 我知道你能听到 |
[37:10] | If it didn’t happen, it can’t happen. | 如果没有发生 那就不可能发生的 |
[37:13] | -Open the damn door! -you can’t change the past, james! | -打开这该死的门 -James你不能改变过去的 |
[37:17] | Everybody I care about just blew up on your damn boat. | 我在意的每个人都在你那该死的船上被炸死了 |
[37:22] | I know what I can’t change. | 我知道我不能改变什么 |
[37:33] | We should get back to the beach. | 我们应该回到海滩上 |
[37:37] | It’s been a long day. | 今天很累了 |
[37:54] | Why are we going back to the beach | 如果没有什么值得回去的话 |
[37:57] | If there’s nothing to go back to? | 那我们还回沙滩干嘛 |
[38:00] | So stay here. | 那你留在这吧 |
[38:04] | That chick likes me. | 那妞喜欢我 |
[38:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:14] | Wh– what? what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[38:17] | You… | 你 |
[38:21] | Ugh. I haven’t had a nosebleed since I was little. | 我从来就没流过鼻血 |
[38:26] | Dan, I’m fine. | Dan我没事的 |
[38:27] | Yeah. no, no, no, you’re– um, of course you’re fine. | 是的是的 你没事的 |
[38:30] | I’m, uh… you know, the sight of blood is,.. | 你知道么 流鼻血是征兆 |
[38:34] | Yeah, well, it’s a good thing You’re a physicist then, isn’t it? shall we? | 是的,是好事,你是物理学家 对吗 我们走吧 |
[38:37] | Yeah, um… my pack. | 是的 我的包 |
[38:41] | Of course I left my pack back at the hatch crater. I better get it. | 我把我的包落在舱门了,我最好去拿回来 |
[38:44] | Why don’t you head back with everyone else? | 你和别人一起回去吧 |
[38:46] | -And I’ll be right behind you. -don’t dillydally. | -我会跟上的 -别犹豫了 |
[38:50] | I wouldn’t think of it. | 没关系 |
[39:21] | Please let this work. | 拜托开门吧 |
[39:23] | Please let this work. | 拜托请开门吧 |
[39:25] | Please, please, please, let this work. | 拜托请开门吧 |
[39:36] | -Don’t shoot. -then you’d best explain | -不要开枪 -你最好解释一下 |
[39:38] | Why you’ve been bangin’ on my door | 干嘛一直敲我的门 |
[39:40] | For the last 20 minutes, brother. | 都敲了20分钟了 兄弟 |
[39:43] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[39:48] | Are you him? | 是你吗 |
[39:49] | “him”? who? | 他 是谁 |
[39:51] | My replacement. | 我的接班人 |
[39:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[39:57] | I’m not. I’m not. I’m… | 我不是 |
[40:00] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah… in a way. | 是的 某种程度上 |
[40:05] | But listen, that’s not important. | 但你听着 这不重要 |
[40:07] | What is important, desmond, is what I’m about to say to you. | Desmond什么才重要 我正要和你说 |
[40:10] | I need you to listen. | 你得听我说 |
[40:12] | You’re the only person who can help us because, desmond… | Desmond你是唯一能帮我们的人 |
[40:16] | The rules… | 规则 |
[40:18] | The rules don’t apply to you. you’re special. | 规则并不适合你 你是特殊的 |
[40:22] | You’re uniquely and miraculously special. | 你是唯一而且特别的 |
[40:25] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[40:31] | Okay, listen to me. listen! | 好的 听我说 听着 |
[40:33] | If the helicopter somehow made it off the island, | 如果那架直升机成功降落在岛上 |
[40:37] | If you got home– | 如果你回家了 |
[40:38] | What helicopter? what are you talking about? | 什么直升机 你在说什么 |
[40:40] | listen, I need you to listen, or people are gonna die. | 听着 你得听我说 否则有人就会死了 |
[40:42] | My name is daniel faraday, and right now | 我叫Daniel Faraday 现在 |
[40:48] | Me and everyone else you left behind– | 被你们丢下的人们 |
[40:51] | We’re in serious danger. | 我们很危险 |
[40:52] | You’re the only person who can help us. I need you | 你是唯一能帮我们的了 我需要你 |
[40:55] | To go back to oxford university. go back to where we met. | 回到牛津大学 回到我们相遇的地方 |
[40:58] | I need you to go there and find my mother. her name is– | 我要你去找我母亲 她叫 |
[41:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[41:16] | I was on the island. | 我在岛上 |
[41:21] | I was on the island. | 我在岛上 |
[41:24] | You’ve been off the island for three years now. | 你离开那岛有3年了 |
[41:28] | You’re safe now. | 你现在很安全 |
[41:31] | It was just a dream. | 那只是个梦 |
[41:34] | It wasn’t a dream, pen. | Pen那不是梦 |
[41:41] | It was a memory. | 那是记忆 |
[41:46] | Desmond, where are you going? | Desmond 你要去哪 |
[41:58] | Des Des? | |
[42:02] | Desmond Desmond? | |
[42:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[42:06] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[42:08] | Leaving to go where? | 去哪 |
[42:14] | Oxford. | 牛津大学 |