时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Good-bye, john. | 再见 John |
[00:04] | You’re gonna have to lie. | 你要对他们撒谎 |
[00:05] | It’s the only way to protect it. | 这是唯一能保护它的办法 |
[00:06] | It’s an island, john. | 这只是个岛 John |
[00:08] | No one needs to protect it. | 没有人需要保护它 |
[00:10] | It’s a place where miracles happen. | 这是个奇迹发生的地方 |
[00:12] | There’s no such thing as miracles. | 世上根本就没有奇迹 |
[00:14] | We gotta get every ounce of extra weight | 我们得把所有多余的东西 |
[00:15] | Off this chopper now! | 扔下去 |
[00:17] | Anything that’s not bolted down, toss it out! | 所有没用的东西 都扔下去 |
[00:20] | Sawyer Sawyer! | |
[00:22] | There’s enough c4 here | 这儿的C4炸药 |
[00:22] | To blow up a bloody aircraft carrier. | 能把一艘航母炸掉 |
[00:24] | This is a-a radio receiver. | 这是个收音机 |
[00:26] | it triggers the bomb remotely. | 就会远程引爆炸弹 |
[00:27] | I took out a bit of a-a life insurance policy, ben. | 我已经投了一份人身保? Ben |
[00:30] | You killed my daughter. | 你杀了我的女儿 |
[00:34] | You just killed everybody on that boat. | 你杀了那船上的所有人 |
[00:36] | So? | 那又怎么? |
[00:50] | Excuse me, sir. I’m sorry to bother you. | 对不起 先生 不好意思打搅你一下 |
[00:52] | But do you have the time, please? | 请问现在几点了? |
[00:53] | Yeah. it’s eight fif– | 8点50… |
[01:31] | Sayid? Sayid? | |
[01:33] | Hello, hurley. | 你好 Hurley |
[01:38] | I think visiting hours are over, dude. | 探访时间已经过了吧 老兄 |
[01:40] | This isn’t a visit. | 我不是来看你的 |
[01:43] | I want you to come with me. | 我要你跟我走 |
[01:46] | Come with you where? | 跟你去哪里? |
[01:47] | Somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[01:48] | And why would I go anywhere with you? | 我干嘛要跟你走啊? |
[01:51] | I haven’t seen you in, like, forever. | 我貌似有N久没有见过你了 |
[01:53] | Because circumstances have changed. | 因为情况有变 |
[01:56] | What circumstances? | 什么样的情况? |
[01:59] | Bentham’s dead. | Bentham死了 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:04] | Two days ago. | 两天前死的 |
[02:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:09] | They said it was suicide. | 据说他是自杀 |
[02:11] | What do you mean, they “said” it was suicide? | 什么叫”据说”他是自杀? |
[02:14] | – And why are you calling him “bentham”? his name is– don’t say it. | -还有你干嘛叫他”Bentham”? 他名叫… -别说出来 |
[02:21] | We’re being watched. | 我们被监视了 |
[02:23] | Dude, I’ve been having | 老兄 我一直在 |
[02:25] | Regular conversations with dead people. | 和死人聊着天 |
[02:29] | The last thing I need now is paranoia. | 我准是有妄想症 |
[02:31] | I just killed a man who’s been perched | 我刚杀了一个从上星期起 |
[02:33] | Outside this facility for the last week. | 就守在门外的家伙 |
[02:37] | I’m finding paranoia keeps me alive. | 我就是全靠妄想症而得以生存至今 |
[02:43] | We’re not going back, are we? | 我们不是要回去吧? |
[02:46] | No. | 不是 |
[02:47] | Just somewhere safe. | 只是去个安全的地方 |
[02:54] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[02:59] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[03:06] | Checkmate, mr. eko. | 将死 Eko先生 |
[03:20] | – Where’s the freighter? – I don’t know. I stayed on course. | -货船在哪 -我也不知道 我保持着正确航向 |
[03:24] | They must have it on the move again. | 他们一定又是把船开走了 |
[03:29] | How much fuel? | 还剩多少油? |
[03:31] | Four, five minutes worth, | 还能坚持4到5分钟 |
[03:33] | Unless somebody else wants to jump. | 除非还有人想跳下去减轻负荷 |
[03:42] | As soon as we get to the boat, we’ll go back for him. | 我们一找到船就折回去找他 |
[03:48] | There it is! the boat! I see it! behind us! | 船在那儿! 我看到了! 就在我们后面! |
[04:14] | Ben, help me. | Ben 帮帮我 |
[04:15] | If he dies, everybody on that boat dies. | 要是他死了 船上的人就都得玩完了 |
[04:20] | That’s not my problem, john. | 那可不关我的事 John |
[04:23] | Hang on, man. hang on! | 挺住 挺住! |
[04:27] | Wherever you go… | 不管你逃到天涯海角… |
[04:33] | Widmore… Widmore… | |
[04:38] | He’ll find you. | 都会上门来找你算帐的 |
[04:43] | Not if I find him first. | 没准我先找他算帐呢 |
[04:50] | Hey. no. no. | 不要啊 不要 |
[05:05] | You two need to go now. get everybody off the boat. | 你们俩现在就走 让所有人都离开船 |
[05:08] | We have maybe five minutes left in the tank. | 瓶里大概还剩5分钟左右的冷冻气体 |
[05:11] | Go! | 走啊! |
[05:12] | You go. go. | 你走 快走 |
[05:16] | I stay. | 我留下来 |
[05:52] | Oh, bloody hell. | 糟糕 |
[06:00] | Don’t land! | 别着陆! |
[06:02] | You can’t land! don’t land! | 你们不能着陆! 别着陆! |
[06:09] | Don’t land! | 别着陆! |
[06:12] | There’s a bomb! there’s a bomb! | 要爆炸了! 要爆炸了! |
[06:15] | Get away! there’s a bomb! | 快离开啊! 要爆炸了! |
[06:17] | You can’t land! go back! did he say “bomb”? | -你们不能着陆! 飞回去! -他是不是说”要爆炸了”? |
[06:19] | Don’t land! | 别着陆! |
[06:21] | What are you doing?! I don’t care what the hell he’s screaming! | -你在干嘛?! -我才不管他在嚷嚷什么! |
[06:24] | I’m flying on fumes! I gotta put this bird down! | 飞机都冒烟了! 我必须让这铁家伙着陆! |
[06:27] | No! don’t land! | 不要! 别着陆! |
[06:58] | No! no! look, you don’t understand! | 不! 不! 你不明白! |
[06:59] | Jin and michael are doing everything they can, | Jin和Michael在尽一切力量 |
[07:01] | But there’s no time! | 可是没时间了! |
[07:02] | You’ve gotta get off the boat now! | 你们现在都给我下船! |
[07:06] | How long till we can fly again? | 我们还要多久才能再次起飞? |
[07:07] | Somebody patch the other hole where the bullet came out! | 有没有人能补一下这个枪子儿打穿的洞! |
[07:09] | Give it to me.i’ll do it. | 给我 让我来吧 |
[07:10] | Here! somebody pump some gas! I’ll handle the fuel. | 快来这儿! 有没有人来帮忙加点油! 我去拿燃料 |
[07:12] | Get that life raft right there! come on! let’s go! | 把救生筏放下去! 快点! 我们走! |
[07:19] | Sun! Hey, sun! | |
[07:20] | – Sun! where you going? we gotta go. – jin’s below with michael. I can’t– | -Sun! 你去哪? 我们得走了 -Jin和Michael在下面 我不能… |
[07:24] | No, no, there’s no time! there’s no time. we have to go. | 不行 没时间了! 没时间了 我们必须得走了 |
[07:25] | I won’t leave him! | 我不会丢下他的! |
[07:26] | Okay. you get the baby on the chopper. I’ll get jin. | 好 你把宝宝抱上直升机 我去找Jin |
[07:29] | – All right? – Just keep pumping till I get it started! | -好吗? -继续加油 直到我能发动起来! |
[07:31] | That’ll be enough to get us to the island. | 那样才够我们回到岛上 |
[07:43] | Jin, you gotta go. | Jin 你必须得走 |
[07:45] | – There’s nothing more we can do, man. – no, I can find– | -我们无能为力了 -不 我可以找到… |
[07:47] | Hey, come on. it’s over. I’m almost out of this stuff. | 快走 放弃吧 冷冻气几乎用尽了 |
[07:51] | Listen, you are a father now. | 听着 你现在是为人父的人了 |
[07:54] | Get to your wife and get her home. | 带着你的妻子回家 |
[07:58] | Thank you, michael. | 谢谢你 Michael |
[08:00] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:02] | Go. | 走 |
[08:12] | Hey! not yet! | 还没发动呢! |
[08:13] | your buddy said we got five minutes as of three minutes ago. | 你朋友三分钟前说过我们还有五分钟的 |
[08:15] | If you’re going, this is it. let’s go! kate! come on! | 如果你想走就快点 我们走了! Kate! 快点! |
[08:17] | Jin’s still inside! | Jin还在里面呢! |
[08:22] | – Jin’s still inside. we can’t leave him behind. – come on. listen, | -Jin还在里面 我们不能扔下他 -快点 听着 |
[08:25] | I’m not leaving without you. | 我不会丢下你不管的 |
[08:26] | We gotta get out of here now. let’s go! | 我们要离开这了 我们走! |
[08:39] | – Give me a minute! no! wait! – where’s jin? | -再等等! 不要! 等等! -Jin在哪? |
[08:56] | It’s jin! | 是Jin! |
[09:01] | Jin! Jin! Jin! jin! | |
[09:04] | Jin! we have to go back! turn around! | Jin! 我们必须回去! 调头! |
[09:05] | – We can’t do it! – we have to! we need to go back! | -不行 -回去! 我们必须回去! |
[09:26] | You can go now, michael. | 你现在可以脱身了 Michael |
[09:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[09:34] | Jin! Jin! | |
[09:46] | Jin! Jin! | |
[09:58] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:59] | Hello! Someone wants to talk to you! | 你好! 有人想跟你说说话 |
[10:02] | Say hello to your mother, Ji Yeon. | 向妈妈问声好 Ji Yeon |
[10:05] | Mama. Mama. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[10:06] | Hello! My love! | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[10:07] | Where are you? | 你现在在哪? |
[10:09] | I’m in London. I leave tonight. | 我在伦敦 今晚就回去 |
[10:12] | Just finishing a little business. | 只是有点生意要忙 |
[10:13] | Fly safe. | 路上小心 |
[10:16] | I will. Good-bye mother. | 好的 再见 妈妈 |
[10:21] | All right, guys. thanks. | 好的 伙计们 谢谢 |
[10:33] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[10:34] | Mr. widmore? | 你是Widmore先生吗? |
[10:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:36] | I’m sun kwon… mr. paik’s daughter. | 我是Sun Kwon 是Paik的女儿 |
[10:39] | I’m the managing director of paik industries. | 我是Paik企业的常务董事 |
[10:42] | Yes, of course. how is your father? | 是的 我知道 你父亲可好? |
[10:44] | Excellent, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Quite the golfer. | 他高尔夫球打得很好 |
[10:47] | I believe I owe him dinner after our last game. | 我记得上次比赛后我还欠他一顿饭 |
[10:52] | Are you really going to pretend that you don’t know who I am? | 你还真打算假装一直不认识我吗? |
[10:57] | I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about, ms. kwon. | 我不明白你的意思 Kwon小姐 |
[10:59] | Yes, you do know, mr. widmore… | 你知道 你当然知道 Widmore先生 |
[11:02] | Just like you know | 正如你知道 |
[11:03] | We’ve been lying all this time about where we were | 我们一直在隐瞒我们以前待的地方 |
[11:06] | And what happened to us there. | 还有我们所遭遇的事 |
[11:11] | You and I have common interests. | 你和我有着共同的利益驱使 |
[11:16] | When you’re ready to discuss them… | 当你想要和我谈这些的时候 |
[11:19] | Call me. | 给我打电话 |
[11:23] | As you know, | 正如你所知 |
[11:25] | We’re not the only ones who left the island. | 我们不是唯一离开那座岛的人 |
[11:32] | Ms. kwon? | Kwon小姐 |
[11:35] | Why would you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮助我? |
[11:50] | Go back lower! we have to go find jin! | 飞回去! 我们一定要找到Jin! |
[11:52] | – Sun, there’s nobody down there! – you can’t see anything from here! | -Sun 那里已经没有人了! -你怎么知道! |
[11:55] | – We didn’t get enough fuel! – we can’t go back! go lower! I know he’s there! | -油不够了! 我们不能回去! -飞回去! 我知道他在那儿! |
[11:59] | – Sun, I’m–sun, I’m so sorry. he’s not– – he’s down there! | -Sun 我…Sun 我很抱歉 他已经… -他在那里! |
[12:00] | I know he’s down there! | 我知道他就在那里! |
[12:01] | – We gotta go! – no! I’m not leaving him! | -我们得走了! -不要! 我不要丢下他! |
[12:03] | Can’t get to him! no, we’re not leaving him! | 不能去找他! 不 我们不能丢下他! |
[12:06] | we’re not! turn back around! | 不能! 快调头! |
[12:08] | Sun! sun! it’s gone! | Sun! sun! 他死了! |
[12:14] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[12:18] | Shh. shh. | 嘘 嘘 |
[12:30] | Lapidus! Lapidus! | |
[12:31] | Fly us back to the island. | 载我们回小岛 |
[12:34] | You got it. | 收到 |
[12:37] | No! | 不! |
[12:39] | No! no! | 不! 不! |
[12:42] | No! | 不! |
[12:46] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:48] | “why” what? | 什么为什么? |
[12:49] | Why did you kill him when you knew it would destroy the boat? | 你知道那东西能炸毁船 为什么还要杀死他? |
[12:52] | Well, john, I really wasn’t thinking straight. | John 我当时真的难以控制我的情绪 |
[12:55] | Sometimes… | 有的时候… |
[12:59] | Good command decisions get compromised | 即使英明的决策 |
[13:01] | By bad emotional responses. | 也会受到不好的情绪所影响 |
[13:07] | I’m sure you’re gonna do a much better job | 我相信你能公私分明 |
[13:08] | Of separating the two than I ever did. | 比我做得更好 |
[13:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[13:22] | – I asked you a question! – if I were you, I’d duck. | -我在问你呢! -如果我是你 我会躲一下 |
[13:42] | I better change. | 我最好得改改了 |
[14:15] | Nice day for a swim. | 游泳的好天气啊 |
[14:21] | What are you doing here? | 你还在这儿干嘛? |
[14:23] | Decided to take a dip. | 在想要不要去泡一泡 |
[14:29] | Whatcha celebratin’? | 你在庆祝什么? |
[14:32] | I’m not celebrating. | 我没有在庆祝 |
[14:49] | Is that our boat? | 那是我们的船吗? |
[14:52] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[15:09] | What’s that for? | 穿那个做什么? |
[15:10] | I’m going somewhere cold. | 我要去一个冰冷的地方 |
[15:13] | Then where is mine? | 那我呢? |
[15:16] | You don’t need one | 你不需要穿这个 |
[15:16] | Because you’re not going with me. | 因为你不会和我一起去 |
[15:18] | – Yes, I am going with you.- no, john, you’re not. | -不 我会和你去的 -不会 John 你不会 |
[15:21] | Jacob told me what we had to do. | Jacob告诉过我要怎么做 |
[15:23] | You don’t get to make all the decisions– | 你不能就这样全权决定了… |
[15:25] | He told you what to do, but he didn’t tell you how | 他告诉你要做什么 但没有跟你说怎么做 |
[15:26] | – Because he wants me to suffer the consequences. – what consequences? | -因为他要我来承担后果 -什么后果 |
[15:38] | Whoever moves the island can never come back. | 不管是谁移动了这岛就不会再活着出来 |
[15:44] | So I’d like you to get on the elevator, john, | 所以你得坐上电梯 John |
[15:46] | And go back up. | 上去吧 |
[15:47] | Richard and my people will be waiting | Richard和我的人 |
[15:48] | – 2 miles east of the orchid. – waiting for me? | -在兰花站西边2英里处等着 -等我? |
[15:54] | Ready, willing and able | 他们愿意 乐意 |
[15:57] | To share what they know. | 地告诉你他们所知道的事 |
[16:02] | And then they will follow your every word. | 然后他们会对你马首是瞻 |
[16:08] | Good-bye, john. | 再见 John |
[16:14] | I’m sorry I made your life so miserable. | 很抱歉让你的生活如此痛苦 |
[16:27] | What do I tell ’em to do? | 我要告诉他们做什么? |
[16:35] | You’ll find your way, john. | 你会知道的 John |
[16:37] | You always do. | 你向来如此 |
[17:17] | Hello, john. | 你好 John |
[17:27] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[19:29] | I hope you’re happy now, jacob. | 我想你现在满意了吧 Jacob |
[20:45] | Yeah, what is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:57] | Where’s the island? | 岛去哪了? |
[22:00] | Where’s the island?! | 岛呢? |
[22:08] | – Where the hell’s the island?! – it’s gone. | -他妈的 那岛哪去了? -消失了 |
[22:17] | Where the hell am I gonna land this thing?! | 我把这鬼东西停哪儿啊? |
[22:20] | There’s another smaller island close by they took us to! | 他们把我们带到过附近的另一个小一点的岛 |
[22:23] | I got news for ya, doc! | 医生 我给你说 |
[22:25] | There’s nothing but water in every direction! | 四周除了水 什么也没有 |
[22:30] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在没关系了 |
[22:32] | That’s it, people! we’re out of fuel! | 我们完了 没油了 |
[22:44] | Get your life vests on! we’re going in! | 穿上救生衣 我们要入水了 |
[22:56] | Brace yourselves! | 做好准备 |
[23:01] | Desmond! the life raft! | Desmond 救生筏 |
[23:04] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[23:36] | Where’s jack?! kate! where is he?! | Jack呢? Kate? 他去哪了? |
[23:39] | Are you okay? hurley, carry the baby. | 你没事吧 hurley 抱着宝宝 |
[23:44] | – Sayid, are you all right? – yes! | -Sayid 你没事吧? -是的 |
[23:47] | Jack! where’s desmond? | Jack Desmond在哪? |
[23:49] | – Get the baby. – I got him. | -抱着宝宝 -我接住它了 |
[23:59] | Desmond Desmond! | |
[24:03] | jack Jack! | |
[24:04] | Give me a hand! | 来搭把手 |
[24:09] | Here you go. | 抓住你了 |
[24:10] | Get him to the raft. get him to the raft. | 把他弄到救生筏上 把他放到救生筏上 |
[24:20] | Get him up in the raft. we’ve gotta get him in the raft. | 把他放到救生筏上 得把他放到救生筏上 |
[24:23] | Is he breathing? oh, my god. is he breathing? | 他还有呼吸吗? 天啊 他还有呼吸吗? |
[24:37] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[24:41] | Oh, come on, desmond. | 撑住 desmond |
[24:59] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[25:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[25:04] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[25:07] | Yeah. yeah. | 好了 好了 |
[25:10] | Yeah, you’re all right. you’re all right, man. | 好了 你没事了 你没事了 伙计 |
[25:14] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[25:16] | Desmond. that’s it. | desmond 你没事了 |
[25:17] | You’re all right. that’s it. | 你没事了 没事了 |
[25:35] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[25:39] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[26:19] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:23] | Hello? who’s there? | 是谁? |
[26:54] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:56] | Don’t you touch my son! | 别碰我儿子 |
[27:09] | Claire? Claire? | |
[27:14] | How did y– | 你怎么… |
[27:15] | Don’t bring him back, kate. | 别把他带回来 Kate |
[27:22] | Don’t you dare bring him back. | 你怎么敢把他带回来 |
[28:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:30] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[28:34] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[28:37] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[28:44] | I can’t believe he did it. | 我不敢相信他办到了 |
[28:47] | Who did what? | 谁做了什么? |
[28:49] | Locke Locke. | |
[28:52] | He moved the island. | 他把岛移走了 |
[28:54] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[28:59] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[29:01] | Cause… one minute it was there, | 前一分钟那岛还在 |
[29:03] | And the next it was gone, so… | 接着就不见了 那么… |
[29:05] | Unless we, like, overlooked it, dude, | 伙计 除非是我们看花眼了 |
[29:07] | That’s exactly what he did. | 这绝对是他做的 |
[29:11] | But… if you’ve got another explanation, man, | 但是…如果你有另外的解释 伙计 |
[29:14] | I’d love to hear it. | 我愿意洗耳恭听 |
[29:24] | God almighty. | 万能的主啊 |
[29:27] | There’s a boat. | 那有条船 |
[29:30] | There’s a boat out there! | 那有条船 |
[29:34] | Hey! there’s a boat! you see it?! | 那有条船 你看见了吗? |
[29:39] | Hey! over here! | 看呢 就在那 |
[29:40] | Does it see us? I think it does! | 它看见我们了吗? 我想它看见了 |
[29:47] | It is turning? | 它调头了? |
[29:48] | It’s turning! hey! | 它调头了! |
[29:52] | We’re gonna have to lie. | 我们得撒谎 |
[29:57] | What? | 什么? |
[29:58] | We’re gonna have to lie. | 我们得撒谎 |
[30:02] | Lie about what? | 撒什么谎? |
[30:03] | Everything, all of it, | 每一件事情 所有的事情 |
[30:05] | Every moment since we crashed on the island. | 我们坠机来到这个岛上之后的所有事 |
[30:11] | Jack… now I know I’m new to this group and everything, | Jack…我虽然是刚刚才和你们一起 |
[30:14] | But isn’t this the place where everybody | 但我觉得此时此地 |
[30:15] | – Starts jumping up and down and hugging each other? – your freighter… | -我们应该欢呼雀跃呀? -你的货船… |
[30:18] | Those men came to the island to kill us, all of us. | 那些人来到岛上杀我们 我们所有人 |
[30:23] | You said that our plane was discovered | 你说过我们的飞机被发现了 |
[30:24] | On the bottom of the ocean. | 在大洋底下 |
[30:25] | Well, someone put it there– | 是有人把它放在那儿的… |
[30:26] | Someone who wants everyone to think that we’re dead. | 而那个人想让所有的人都认为我们已经死了 |
[30:30] | So what do you think’s gonna happen to us | 那么你们认为当我们告诉世界那架飞机 |
[30:32] | When we tell them that that wasn’t our plane? | 不是我们乘坐的那架时会怎么样 |
[30:37] | What do you think’s gonna happen | 而那些依然留在岛上的人 |
[30:38] | To the people that we left behind? | 又会怎样? |
[30:45] | Jack, we can’t. | Jack 我们不能 |
[30:48] | We can’t pull it off. | 我们不能就这样全部忘记 |
[30:53] | Just let me do the talking. | 让我来说好了 |
[31:44] | Ms. widmore! | Widmore女士! |
[31:49] | Throw them a rope! take them ’round to the stern! | 把绳子扔给他们! 带他们去船尾! |
[31:55] | Penny? Penny? | |
[32:00] | Penny! Penny! | |
[32:02] | Penny! Penny! | |
[33:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[33:02] | I’m–i’m fine. | 我…我很好 |
[33:04] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:08] | H-how did you find me? | 你怎么…怎么知道我的? |
[33:10] | Your phone call… | 你的电话… |
[33:13] | I have a tracking station. | 我有一个信号追踪站 |
[33:20] | I love you, penny… | 我爱你 Penny… |
[33:24] | And I’ll never leave you again. | 我再也不会离开你了 |
[33:41] | This is–this is penny. | 这是…这是Penny |
[33:43] | – This is, um, kate and then aaron. – hi. | -这是Kate和Aaron -你好 |
[33:49] | And this is sun, | 这是Sun |
[33:51] | Sayid Hurley Sayid, hurley. | |
[33:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[33:54] | This is frank. | 这是Frank |
[33:58] | And jack. jack, this is–this is penny. | 还有Jack Jack 这是…这是Penny |
[34:01] | – It’s nice to meet you, penny… – hi. | -很高兴见到你 Penny… -你好 |
[34:06] | But we need to talk. | 不过我们得谈谈 |
[34:16] | One Week Later | 一周后 |
[34:21] | What’s this place called? | 这个地方叫什么? |
[34:24] | Membata Membata. | |
[34:26] | Membata Membata. | |
[34:33] | Why are we doing this, dude? | 我们为什么要这样做 伙计? |
[34:34] | Sailing 3,000 miles to another island? | 航行3000英里去另一个岛? |
[34:38] | Because it’s the only way to keep them safe. | 因为这是唯一让他们安全的办法 |
[34:51] | – How long till we’ll hit land? – well, if the wind’s not too brutal… | -还有多久能靠岸? -如果风不太猛烈的话… |
[34:54] | Eight, nine hours. | 八九个小时吧 |
[34:57] | Just long enough to give you a nice, convincing sunburn. | 足够长来给你一个漂亮而且令人信服的晒斑 |
[35:00] | Well… it’s been a pleasure, frank. | 这非常好 Frank |
[35:04] | I hope we never see each other again. | 希望我们再也不会相见了 |
[35:06] | Roger that, doc. | 收到 医生 |
[35:12] | Bye, sweetheart. | 再见 小甜心 |
[35:26] | Are you sure about this, brother? | 你真的要这么做吗 兄弟? |
[35:30] | Are you sure? | 你呢? |
[35:33] | As long as I’ve got penny… | 只要能和Penny在一起… |
[35:37] | I’ll be fine. | 我就没事 |
[35:41] | Don’t let him find you, desmond. | 别让他找到你 Desmond |
[35:45] | I’ll see you in another life, brother. | 我们来生再见吧 兄弟 |
[35:49] | Aye. | 是的 |
[35:52] | I guess you will. | 我猜你会的 |
[35:54] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:57] | Let’s go home. | 让我们回家吧 |
[39:06] | BODY RELEASE FORM | 尸体证明表 |
[39:25] | Hello, jack. | 你好 Jack |
[39:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:31] | Didn’t mean to scare you. | 不是有意要吓你 |
[39:35] | Did he tell you that I was off the island? | 他告诉你我离开了那个岛吗? |
[39:42] | Yes, he did. | 是的 告诉了 |
[39:50] | When did you speak to him? | 你什么时候跟他谈的话? |
[39:54] | About a month ago. | 大概一个月前 |
[39:56] | And kate? | Kate呢? |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:01] | Yeah, he came to see her, too. | 是的 他也来见她了 |
[40:04] | And what did he say to you? | 那他跟你说了些什么? |
[40:07] | He told me… | 他告诉我… |
[40:10] | That after I left the island, | 我离开了那个岛之后 |
[40:14] | Some very bad things happened. | 有些非常糟糕的事情发生了 |
[40:19] | And he told me that it was my fault | 他还告诉我那是我的错 |
[40:23] | For leaving. | 因为我的离去 |
[40:27] | And he said that I had to come back. | 他还说我得回去 |
[40:31] | Yes, I heard that you’ve been flying on passenger planes… | 是的 我听说你经常搭乘客机… |
[40:36] | Hoping that you’d crash. | 希望你会坠机 |
[40:40] | It’s dark, jack, very dark. | 非常阴暗 Jack 非常阴暗 |
[40:44] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿? |
[40:48] | I’m here to tell you | 我来告诉你 |
[40:48] | That the island won’t let you come alone. | 那个岛不会让你一个人回去的 |
[40:59] | All of you have to go back. | 你们所有的人都得回去 |
[41:02] | Are you… | 你… |
[41:07] | Sayid–i don’t even know where sayid is. | Sayid…我都不知道Sayid在哪 |
[41:10] | Hurley… Hurley… | |
[41:11] | Is insane. | 发疯了 |
[41:13] | Sun blames me for… | Sun责怪我 因为… |
[41:18] | And then kate… | 还有Kate… |
[41:23] | She won’t even talk to me anymore. | 她甚至都不再跟我说话了 |
[41:26] | Perhaps I can help you with that. | 也许我能帮你 |
[41:31] | This is the way it has to be, jack. | 你们必须得一起回去 Jack |
[41:34] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[41:37] | You have to do it together, all of you. | 你们得一起 所有人 |
[41:41] | How? | 怎么做? |
[41:44] | I have a few ideas. | 我有些想法 |
[42:01] | Jack… Jack… | |
[42:03] | I said, all of you. | 我说过 你们所有人 |
[42:06] | We’re gonna have to bring him, too. | 我们还得把他也带上 |