时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | Where do you think you’re going? out. | -你想去哪? -出去 |
[00:38] | With who? | 和谁? |
[00:40] | Him? | 他? |
[00:41] | Yes, and you can’t stop me. I’m in love. | 对 你别想阻止我 我恋爱了 |
[00:45] | He’s twice your age, emily. | 他都可以当你爹啦 emily |
[00:47] | So what, mom? are you jealous? | 那又怎样 妈妈? 你是不是嫉妒我啊? |
[00:50] | Emily, wait a minute. | Emily 等等 |
[00:51] | Emily, listen to me! | Emily 听我说! |
[00:54] | Emily! Emily! | |
[00:56] | Get back here, young lady, right now! | 给我回来 死丫头 现在! |
[00:58] | You can’t stop me! I love him! | 你阻止不了我的! 我爱他! |
[01:01] | Emily! emily… Emily! emily– | |
[01:09] | Honey? honey, can you hear me? | 亲爱的? 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗 |
[01:13] | Honey, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 能听到我说话吗 |
[01:16] | That’s good. try and stay awake now. | 很好 现在试着保持清醒 |
[01:19] | Must be internal. | 一定伤着内脏了 |
[01:20] | Keep it steady. out of the way. pulse! | 稳住 不要挡路 脉搏多少! |
[01:23] | She’s bleeding. her heartbeat’s dropping fast. I’m pregnant. | -她在出血 心跳越来越弱了 -我怀孕了 |
[01:26] | What? what did you say? I’m pregnant. | -什么 你说什么 -我怀孕了 |
[01:28] | I’m five– I’m almost six months. | 五个月…我现在差不多怀孕6个月了 |
[01:31] | She–she’s pregnant. | 她…她怀孕了 |
[01:35] | Get the clamps ready. | 准备夹钳 |
[01:37] | That’s it, emily. good girl. baby’s crowning. | 就这样 emily 好姑娘 宝宝的头出来了 |
[01:40] | She’s crowning. | 宝宝的头出来了 |
[01:41] | Dilated and ready to go. | 再用力啊 |
[01:42] | Here we go. that’s it. | 出来了 太好了 |
[01:46] | Okay, sweetheart. all right, there you go. | 好的 甜心 就是这样 |
[01:49] | Wrap you up nice and warm. | 把你包得又舒服又暖和 |
[01:51] | We’ll just take you over here now. | 我们现在就把你带走 |
[01:54] | Margaret, would you put him in for me, please? | Margaret 帮我把他抱进去好吗 |
[01:57] | My baby. | 我的宝宝 |
[02:01] | It’s a boy, honey. | 是个男孩 亲爱的 |
[02:04] | He’s okay for now. he’s just real early. | 他现在很好 只是出来得太早了 |
[02:08] | Can I hold him? | 能给我抱抱吗 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. he’s just too little. | 抱歉 亲爱的 他还太小了 |
[02:12] | We have to take him away now. | 现在我们必须把他带走 |
[02:14] | But… | 可是… |
[02:20] | Name–name him john. | 叫他…叫他john |
[02:23] | Please! | 拜托了! |
[02:24] | His name is john! | 他的名字叫john! |
[02:29] | Who builds a cabin in the middle of the jungle anyway? | 谁会在丛林中间造一个小屋啊? |
[02:34] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[02:36] | So? how about answering it? | 那么 是谁造的? |
[02:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:42] | And why are we even going there? | 还有 我们为什么要去那? |
[02:43] | Because hopefully, the man who lives in the cabin | 因为希望 住在小屋里的那个人 |
[02:46] | Can tell us what to do | 会告诉我们该如何对付 |
[02:47] | About the people who are trying to kill us. | 那群要杀我们的人 |
[02:49] | We’ve been walking all day. are we gonna get there soon? | 我们已经走了一天了 快到那边了吗 |
[02:54] | How long? | 还要多久? |
[02:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:58] | I’ve been following him. | 我只是跟着他 |
[03:00] | What? what do you mean, you’ve been following him? | 什么 你什么意思 什么叫你只是跟着他? |
[03:03] | I’m not even in front. I have no idea where the cabin is. | -我都没走在前头 -我不知道那个小屋在哪 |
[03:05] | Hugo’s the last one who saw it. oh, this is just awesome. | -Hugo是最后一个看到小屋的人 -哦 “太棒了” |
[03:07] | What do you think we should do, john? | 你觉得我们该怎么办 john? |
[03:12] | We’re making camp. | 我们扎营吧 |
[03:15] | What? | 什么 |
[03:16] | Here in the dark with the monster and… him? | 在这么黑的地方还有怪物在附近 外加… 他? |
[03:20] | Well, the rest will do us good. | 其余的会善待我们的 |
[03:22] | Dude, what’s gonna happen when those freighter guys come back? | 哥们 那些货船上的家伙回来的话会怎么样? |
[03:25] | I don’t know… | 我还… |
[03:28] | Yet. | 不知道 |
[03:43] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[03:45] | The helicopter’s here. | 直升机来了 |
[03:56] | All right, get him on the litter. | 好的 把他抬到担架上 |
[03:59] | Careful with him! | 当心点! |
[04:00] | Get him down over there. be careful. | 把他抬到那里 小心点 |
[04:06] | Okay, guys, unload it. | 好的 伙计们 卸下来 |
[04:08] | Come on. pick it up. pick it up. let’s go. | 快点 抬起来 抬起来 我们走 |
[04:10] | What did this to him? | 这是谁干的? |
[04:12] | A black pillar of smoke threw him 50 feet in the air… | 黑色的烟柱把他抛到了50英尺的空中… |
[04:16] | Ripped his guts out. | 内脏都被撕裂出来了 |
[04:19] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | I need you to tell me exactly how many people | 我要你准确地告诉我岛上到底有多少人 |
[04:23] | Are on that island and where every single one of them is. | 以及每个人的方位 |
[04:26] | And why would I do that? | 我干嘛要告诉你? |
[04:30] | Keamy! Keamy! | |
[04:31] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, mate? you gave me up. | -你他妈的以为你在干什么 mate? -你出卖了我 |
[04:36] | What? linus knew who I was. he knew my name. | -什么? -linus知道我是谁 他知道我的名字 |
[04:39] | He knew everything about me. | 他知道我的一切 |
[04:42] | No, I’m not the one who gave you up. | 不 我没有出卖你 |
[04:46] | Then who did? | 那是谁? |
[05:01] | Aah! oh! oh! | 啊! 哦! 哦! |
[05:05] | Ohh! | 哦! |
[05:08] | Do you know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗 |
[05:11] | What? | 什么 |
[05:13] | My name. do you know my name? | 我的名字 知道我叫什么吗 |
[05:18] | Keamy Keamy. | |
[05:20] | Martin keamy Martin keamy. | |
[05:22] | Did you give it to him? | 是你告诉他的吗 |
[05:24] | Who? benjamin linus– did you give him my name? | -谁? -benjamin linus 你把我的名字告诉他了? |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:33] | Wait. wait! | 等等 等等! |
[05:36] | Martin, no! | Martin 住手! |
[05:46] | Martin, we need him. | Martin 我们用得着他 |
[05:47] | He’s the only one who can fix the engines. | 只有他能修好发动机 |
[05:49] | And what makes you so sure about that? | 你就这么确定? |
[05:51] | Because he’s the one who broke them. | 因为就是他弄坏的 |
[07:09] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[07:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[07:13] | I’m horace. whew! | 我是horace |
[07:17] | And what are you doing out here? | 你在这干什么? |
[07:18] | Oh, building a place– | 哦 造一个… |
[07:20] | A little getaway for me and the missus. | 能给我还有我老婆逃跑的小地方 |
[07:24] | No, I mean, | 不对 我是说 |
[07:25] | Sometimes you need a break from the d.i., you know? | 达摩的工作之余也要歇一歇 知道吗 |
[07:29] | The dharma initiative? | 达摩组织 |
[07:32] | I’m not making any sense, am i? | 我说的你听不懂 对吧? |
[07:36] | No. | 对 |
[07:42] | That’s probably because I’ve been dead for 12 years. | 那可能是因为我已经死了12年了 |
[08:00] | Hello there. | 喂 |
[08:14] | You gotta find me, john. | 你得找到我 john |
[08:15] | You gotta find me. | 你得找到我 |
[08:18] | And when you do, you’ll find him. | 当你找到我后 你就会找到他的 |
[08:22] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:23] | Jacob Jacob. | |
[08:26] | He’s been waiting for you a real long time, man. | 他已经等了你很久了 伙计 |
[08:35] | I’m horace. | 我叫horace |
[08:47] | Godspeed, john. | 祝你成功 john |
[08:58] | Hugo Hugo. | |
[08:59] | Mallomars. | 果甜三明治 |
[09:01] | Wake up, hugo. | 醒醒 hugo |
[09:02] | Hmm? huh? what? | 唔? 啊? 怎么了? |
[09:05] | Time to get up. we’re gonna get going. | 该起来了 我们要出发了 |
[09:07] | I thought we didn’t know where we’re going, dude. we do now. | -哥们 我记得你说不知道目的地在哪 -现在知道了 |
[09:16] | I used to have dreams. | 我也常常做梦 |
[09:27] | Dr. miller, dr. miller, | miller医生 miller医生 |
[09:30] | Please call the switchboard. | 请接总机 |
[09:34] | Hi, emily. | 嗨 emily |
[09:35] | Mrs. locke, it’s good to see you. | locke夫人 很高兴见到你 |
[09:38] | How is he? he’s amazing. he’s the youngest preemie | -他怎么样? -太令人吃惊了 他是我们医院能存活下来的 |
[09:41] | To ever survive in this hospital. | 最小的早产儿 |
[09:44] | He’s had infections, pneumonia, you name it. | 他有过感染 患过肺炎 还有其他一些病 |
[09:47] | And every time, he knocked them out. | 但是他每次都能挺过去 |
[09:49] | He is a fighter, your little john. | 你们的john是个小战士 |
[09:53] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[09:54] | The other girls say he’s a miracle baby. | 其他护士们都说他是个奇迹宝宝 |
[09:57] | And today, we’re gonna take him out of the incubator | 今天 我们要把他移出保育器了 |
[10:00] | So you can hold him for the very first time. | 你们终于可以亲手抱一次他了 |
[10:13] | I… | 我… |
[10:15] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[10:17] | I… | 我… |
[10:19] | I’m sorry. I can’t! | 对不起 我做不到 |
[10:30] | So who do I talk to about adoption? | 我该和谁商量领养的事情 |
[10:33] | You can’t smoke in here, mrs. locke. | 这儿禁止吸烟 Locke太太 |
[10:39] | Oh. of course. | 当然 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:47] | Is that the father? | 他是孩子的父亲吗 |
[10:50] | I, uh… | 我… |
[10:52] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识他 |
[11:05] | Can I ask you somethin’? | 我能问些问题吗 |
[11:08] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[11:10] | Why am I here, man? | 伙计 我为什么跟你们来? |
[11:13] | You’re here because you can see the cabin, | 你来 是因为你能看见那个小屋 |
[11:16] | And that makes you special. | 正是这样证明了你也很独特 |
[11:18] | Well, I have a theory | 我有个理论 |
[11:20] | As to why we’re the only ones who can see it. I’d love to hear it. | 关于为什么只有我们才能看见它 我洗耳恭听 |
[11:23] | I think we can see it cause we’re the craziest. | 我想我们能看到它是因为我们都是疯子 |
[11:29] | So how’d you figure out where it was, dude? | 你怎么知道它现在具体在哪了 伙计 |
[11:32] | I didn’t. we’re not going to the cabin. | 我还不知道 我们不去小木屋 |
[11:35] | We’re gonna make a pit stop first. | 我们先去土坑那里 |
[11:37] | Pit stop? where? | 土坑? 在哪儿? |
[11:41] | You ever wonder what happened to the dharma initiative, hugo? | Hugo 你就不奇怪达摩组织的那些人怎么了吗 |
[11:46] | There must have been at least a hundred of ’em | 这儿起码应该有上百号人 |
[11:48] | Living on this island– | 生活在这岛上 |
[11:50] | Manning the stations, building those homes, | 操控站台 修建房屋 |
[11:53] | Making all that ranch dressing that you like. | 做那些你喜欢的农场服装 |
[11:56] | And then one day, they’re all gone. | 但是有一天 他们突然都消失了 |
[11:58] | They just disappeared. | 就从此消声匿迹了 |
[12:01] | You want to know where we’re going? | 你想知道我们要去哪? |
[12:10] | We’re going to see them. | 我们来这他们 |
[12:24] | What happened to ’em? | 这里发生了什么 |
[12:27] | He did. | 他的杰作 |
[12:39] | Hello! that game’s stupid. | -你好 -无聊的游戏 |
[12:42] | He’s right in here. come on in. | 他在这 进来吧 |
[12:46] | Melissa, stop that! come on now. | Melissa 住手! 过来 |
[12:48] | Take your brother in the kitchen. | 带你弟弟到厨房去 |
[12:50] | There’s someone here who wants to see john. | 有人想见见John |
[12:53] | It is coming down like cats and dogs out there. | 雨下得可真大啊 简直就是瓢泼大雨 |
[12:57] | This nice gentleman wants to talk to you, john. | 这位好心人想和你谈谈 John |
[13:00] | So I want you on your best behavior. understand? | 你得好好表现 知道了吗 |
[13:05] | He’s all yours. | 你请吧 |
[13:11] | You like backgammon? | 你喜欢下西洋双陆棋? |
[13:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:14] | You seem to have a pretty good sense of the game. | 看来你对棋的品位还不错 |
[13:19] | I’m richard, john. | john 我叫Richard |
[13:23] | I run a school for kids who are… | 我开了一个学校… |
[13:27] | Extremely special, | 专为特别儿童建立的 |
[13:29] | And I have reason to believe that you might be one of them. | 我有理由相信你也是一个比较特别的孩子 |
[13:37] | Mind if I show you a couple of really neat things? | 介意我给你看一些小东西吗 |
[13:51] | Did you draw that, john? | 是你画的吗 john |
[14:06] | I want you to look at these things… | 我想你看一下这些东西 |
[14:13] | And think about ’em. | 然后想一想 |
[14:35] | Okay, now tell me, john, | 好了 john 现在告诉我 |
[14:38] | Which of these things belong to you? | 哪样物品是属于你的? |
[14:44] | T-to keep? | 给我的吗 |
[14:46] | No, no, john. | 不 不是 John |
[14:48] | Which of these things belong to you already? | 哪样物品是已经属于你的了? |
[15:57] | Are you sure the knife belongs to you, john? | John 你确定是刀子吗 |
[15:59] | You sure about that? | 确定吗 |
[16:07] | Well, it doesn’t. | 事实是 他不属于你 |
[16:17] | How did he do? | 他表现怎样 |
[16:18] | I’m afraid john isn’t quite ready for our school. | 恐怕John不适合我的学校 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry I’ve wasted your time. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:29] | What did you do? | 你到底做了些什么 |
[16:40] | What’s he doing down there? | 他在下面干什么呢 |
[16:48] | So… | 那… |
[16:50] | This is where you shot locke and left him for dead, huh? | 你就是在这朝Locke开枪 让他自生自灭的地方? |
[16:53] | Yes, hugo, I was standing right where you are now | 是的 Hugo 我扣扳机时 |
[16:56] | When I pulled the trigger. | 正好站在你现在的位置上 |
[17:02] | Should have realized at the time that it was pointless, | 当时应该发觉到这些都是没有意义的 |
[17:04] | But… I really wasn’t thinking clearly. | 但是… 我当时确实头脑不清醒 |
[17:11] | Is that why you killed all these people, too? | 也是因为这个原因你杀死了这些人的吗 |
[17:13] | I didn’t kill them. | 不是我杀的 |
[17:15] | Well, if the others didn’t wipe out the dharma initiative– | 如果不是”其他人”铲除达摩组织的 |
[17:18] | They did wipe them out, hugo, | 是”其他人”把他们给铲除的 Hugo |
[17:21] | But it wasn’t my decision. | 但是这不是我的决定 |
[17:24] | Then whose was it? | 那又会是谁的呢 |
[17:25] | Their leader’s. | 他们首领的 |
[17:28] | But I thought you were their leader. | 但是我以为你就是他们的首领 |
[17:31] | Not always. | 不常是 |
[17:53] | The cabin? | 小木屋 |
[17:55] | He was building it. | 他当时在建这个小木屋 |
[17:57] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到想要的了吗 |
[17:59] | Yes, hugo. I believe I did. | 是的 Hugo 我想我找到了 |
[18:08] | I need your key. | 钥匙给我 |
[18:09] | What? | 什么? |
[18:10] | Captain. | 船长 |
[18:11] | Mayhew just died. doc couldn’t do anything for him. | Mayhew刚才死了 医生也无能为力 |
[18:15] | The crew’s asking a lot of questions | 船员们都在猜想 |
[18:16] | About what happened to you guys over there. | 你们在岛上发生了什么事 |
[18:18] | You tell the crew that I’m dealing with it. | 你告诉船员们我自会处理 |
[18:20] | Then you can go gas up the chopper, frank. | Frank 你可以走了 去给直升机加满燃料 |
[18:22] | We’re going back. going back? what the hell for? | -我们要回岛上去 -回去? 为什么? |
[18:25] | Gas up the chopper, frank. | 只管去加燃料 Frank |
[18:30] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[18:33] | Listen, martin. | 听着 Martin |
[18:35] | While you were gone, there was some sort of a sickness. mm-hmm. | 你走后 这又出现了病例 |
[18:38] | The crew– | 船员们 |
[18:39] | They’ve been exhibiting some very strange behavior. | 他们的行为举止都很奇怪 |
[18:41] | Regina threw herself overboard, for god sake. | Regina自己无故跳到大海里去了 |
[18:43] | Now I would be derelict in my duty | 如果我不说出来 |
[18:45] | If I didn’t point out | 我就失职了 |
[18:45] | That this might be exactly what’s happening to you. | 因为或许你也染上了这种病 |
[18:49] | I appreciate your concern. | 感谢你的关心 |
[18:54] | Give me your key. | 钥匙给我 |
[18:56] | That’s not the protocol– | 协议不允许我… |
[19:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:08] | The reason there are two keys | 这有两把钥匙的原因 |
[19:10] | Is we’re only supposed to open the safe together. | 是要我们一起打开保险箱的 |
[19:13] | You’re here, aren’t you? | 你是在这 不是吗 |
[19:17] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:18] | It’s the secondary protocol. | 是中级协议 |
[19:25] | What does it say? | 上面有什么? |
[19:26] | It says where linus is going. | 告诉我们Linus的去向 |
[19:29] | How would mr. widmore know that? | Widmore怎么知道的 |
[19:30] | Cause he’s a very smart man, | 因为他是个聪明人 |
[19:33] | And if linus knows that we’re gonna torch the island, | Linus知道我们要把这岛给烧了 |
[19:36] | There’s only one place that he can go. | 他只有一个地方可以去 |
[19:39] | What do you mean, “torch the island”? | 你什么意思 烧毁这岛? |
[19:41] | That was not the agreement. | 这不在协议上 |
[19:42] | I agreed to ferry you here for an extraction mission. | 我是答应载你去执行撤退任务 |
[19:51] | Fix my gun. | 把我的枪修好 |
[20:04] | The injured man… | 这个人 |
[20:06] | There was no gunshot. | 根本不是枪伤 |
[20:11] | What do you think happened to him? | 你认为发生了什么 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. but when they go back, | 我不知道 但是当他们再去的时候 |
[20:15] | They’ll be certain it doesn’t happen again. omar! | -他们会确保不会再发生此事 -Omar |
[20:22] | Keamy wants you in the armory. | Keamy要你去武器库 |
[20:23] | He said I wasn’t supposed to let those two out of my sight. | 他叫我死盯这两个人 |
[20:26] | I’ll watch them. go. | 我来守 去吧 |
[20:38] | There’s a pantry below our galley | 厨房下面有个储藏室 |
[20:40] | With enough room for two men. | 足够容下你们两位 |
[20:41] | I’ve left you a supply of food and water. you need to go there. | 我给你们留下了食物和水 你们得去那 |
[20:44] | Michael–is he dead? | Michael 死了吗 |
[20:45] | No, but not for lack of bloody trying, which is precisely why | 没有 不过也差不多了 正因为如此 |
[20:48] | You two need to be hiding before keamy comes back on this deck. | 你们得赶在Keamy回来前藏起来 |
[20:51] | Hiding is pointless. give us your zodiac raft | 藏起来是没用的 把救生船给我们 |
[20:55] | So we can start ferrying people back here from the beach. | 这样我们就能把岛上的人载回来 |
[20:59] | The only way to save our lives | 救我们的唯一办法 |
[21:01] | Is to get our people off that island. | 是要把我们的人带离那座岛 |
[21:07] | Meet me behind the container in ten minutes. | 十分钟在货柜后面来见我 |
[21:10] | The boat will be in the water. | 船会给你们送上 |
[21:18] | Cabin’s here. | 小木屋在这 |
[21:20] | I came from over there. up the coast. | 我从这里来 海滩这里 |
[21:25] | Here you go. | 给 |
[21:28] | Drink up, dude. | 喝点水吧 伙计 |
[21:30] | Digging through dead bodies takes it out of you. | 在一堆乱尸翻了半天 渴死了吧 |
[21:33] | It’s gonna be dark soon, hugo. | 天一会就黑了 Hugo |
[21:36] | If you head that way, | 如果你朝那个方向走 |
[21:37] | You’ll hit the coast, and all you have to do | 你就会到达海滩 你要做的就是 |
[21:40] | Is take it north until you reach our beach. uh, what? | -一路向北 -你说什么 |
[21:43] | I forced you to come with us at gunpoint, and I’m sorry, hugo, | 我用枪逼你和我们一起 是我不对 Hugo |
[21:46] | But I was led to believe that we needed you to find this place. | 但是我相信 你能帮我们找到这 |
[21:50] | Oh, I get it. now you got your magic map, | 我明白了 现在你有地图了 |
[21:51] | You don’t– you don’t need me anymore. I’m offering you a chance to leave. | -你 你用不到我了 -我这是给你个机会脱身 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to put you in harm’s way against your will. | 我不想逼你做不情愿的而且相当危险的事 |
[21:59] | And you think walking through the jungle | 那么你觉得我孤身一人 |
[22:00] | At night by myself is gonna be any safer? I’m not sure it is. | -在晚上穿越丛林更加安全? -我看未必 |
[22:05] | I think I’ll stick with you guys. | 我想我会和你们一起 |
[22:08] | This way? | 这边吗? |
[22:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:16] | He actually thinks staying was his idea. | 他现在心甘情愿留下了 |
[22:20] | Not bad, john. not bad at all. | 真行啊 John 你真行啊 |
[22:25] | I’m not you. | 我和你不一样 |
[22:30] | You’re certainly not. | 当然不一样 |
[22:39] | Somebody, let me out! please let me out. | 放我出去 请放我出去 |
[22:44] | Please, somebody, let me– | 求求你们 放我… |
[22:46] | John, you okay? | John 你没事吧 |
[22:47] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我很好 我很好 |
[22:50] | Get to class, ladies. tardy bell just rang. | 去上课吧 女孩们 上课铃响了 |
[22:54] | John, you’re bleeding. come on. | john你在流血 跟我来 |
[22:57] | Let’s go to the nurse’s office. | 我们去医务室 |
[23:02] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想说说怎么回事吗? |
[23:04] | No. | 不 |
[23:09] | I know you’re probably upset right now, | 我知道你很不爽 |
[23:11] | But I do have some exciting news for you. | 但是我这确实有些好消息 |
[23:14] | I got a call from portland recently. | 最近我接到从波特兰打来的电话 |
[23:17] | There’s a company up there | 那里有家公司 |
[23:18] | Doing some very exciting things | 研究化学和新科技方面 |
[23:20] | In chemistry and new technologies. | 最前沿的东西 |
[23:22] | They’re called mittelos laboratories. | 公司叫mittelos研究室 |
[23:26] | I spoke with a dr. alpert. | 我和alpert博士谈过了 |
[23:28] | He’s very interested in finding young, bright minds | 他很有兴趣吸纳 |
[23:31] | To enter in these new fields of science. | 新科技领域的青年俊才 |
[23:33] | They want you to go to their camp this summer. | 他们想要你参加今年的夏令营 |
[23:37] | Science camp? | 科学夏令营? |
[23:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:40] | Don’t you understand that things like science camp | 你不知道像科学夏令营这样的东西 |
[23:43] | Are the reason why I get stuffed into lockers? | 是让我被锁起来的原因 |
[23:45] | John, this is a great opportunity. how do they even know about me? | -john 这是千载难逢的机会 -他们怎么知道我的? |
[23:48] | Well, they must have sent a rep to the science fair– | 他们派了代表参加科学博览会 |
[23:50] | Your display at costa mesa. | 你在costa mesa上进行了展示 |
[23:52] | I’m not a scientist! | 我不是科学家 |
[23:55] | I like boxing and fishing and cars. | 我喜欢拳击 钓鱼和汽车 |
[23:59] | I like sports! | 我喜欢运动 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna tell you something– | 我来告诉你一些事情 |
[24:03] | Something I wish someone had told me at your age. | 像你这么大时 我多想有人能告诉我 |
[24:06] | You might not want to be that guy in the labs | 你可能不想在实验室过一辈子 |
[24:09] | Surrounded by test tubes and beakers, | 整天和试管 烧杯打交道 |
[24:13] | But that’s who you are, john. | 但是那就是你的宿命 John |
[24:16] | You can’t be the prom king. | 你当不了舞会王子 |
[24:19] | You can’t be the quarterback. | 你不能成为四分卫 |
[24:24] | You can’t be a superhero. | 你成不了超级英雄 |
[24:29] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do. | 别对我说 我不能做什么 |
[24:48] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你不告诉我? |
[24:50] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么? |
[24:53] | That you’re a survivor of 815. | 你是815航班的幸存者 |
[24:55] | Aah! ’cause you wouldn’t have believed me. | 因为你不会相信我 |
[24:57] | You didn’t think I’d believe you? | 你认为我不会相信你? |
[24:59] | I tell you that I’m one of the only people in the world | 我告诉你 我是这个世界上唯一 |
[25:01] | That think that that plane | 认为那架在海底的飞机残骸 |
[25:02] | On the bottom of the ocean is a hoax, | 是一个骗局 |
[25:04] | And you didn’t think I’d believe you? I didn’t know if I could trust you. | -你还认为我不会相信你? -我不知道我能否信任你 |
[25:07] | Your boss put that plane there. | 是你老板把那假的飞机弄到海底的 |
[25:11] | Man, I thought I was mr. conspiracy, | 伙计 我也以为我是他们的同伙 |
[25:13] | But you got me beat there. | 不过明白我的意思了吧 |
[25:17] | Listen to me. listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[25:19] | You can’t fly that guy back–keamy. | 你不能把那些人送回去 keamy |
[25:21] | You let me worry about keamy, all right? you can’t fly him back! | -让我来应付keamy吧 好吗? -你不能把他带回去 |
[25:24] | He is gonna kill everyone on that island. | 他会杀掉岛上的所有人 |
[25:27] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[25:30] | And you don’t want that on your conscience, man. | 你的良心不会让它发生 伙计 |
[25:33] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[25:51] | Hey, boss. | 老板 |
[25:52] | Just getting him down to the engine room. | 我刚好要把他带到驾驶仓 |
[26:04] | Stay on a heading of exactly 3-0-5. | 朝305方位前进 |
[26:07] | Faraday says that’s the only safe way to and from the boat. | Faraday说 只有这条路是安全的 |
[26:09] | What will you tell keamy if he notices the zodiac is missing? | 如果Keamy发现这个东西不见了 你要怎么解释 |
[26:12] | I’ll tell him you stole it. now go. | 我会告诉他 是你偷了 走吧 |
[26:23] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[26:25] | I can’t go with you. why not? | -我不能和你一起走 -为什么不? |
[26:28] | I’ve been on that island for three years. | 我在那个岛上三年了 |
[26:30] | I’m never setting foot on it again… | 我再也不要踏上那个小岛了 |
[26:34] | Not when penny’s coming for me. | penny正在找我 我更不能回去 |
[26:39] | I’ll be back with the first group as soon as I can. | 我会随第一组尽早回来 |
[26:43] | Stay on that bearing, yeah? | 径直往那个方向去 知道了吗? |
[26:46] | I will. | 我会的 |
[26:47] | You need to go now. | 你得走了 |
[27:18] | It should be about 200 yards this way. | 从这走约200码 |
[27:21] | You sure it’s gonna be there, john? | 你确定在那边吗 John? |
[27:24] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[27:25] | The cabin– what if it’s moved again? | 那个木屋 如果搬走了 怎么办? |
[27:28] | It hasn’t moved | 不会的 |
[27:29] | Because I was told that this is where it would be. | 因为我所知道的 就是在那 |
[27:33] | I was told a lot of things, too– | 我也被告知很多事情 |
[27:35] | That I was chosen, that I was special. | 我是被选中的 我和你们不一样 |
[27:38] | I end up with a tumor on my spine | 结果我的脊骨上却长了个瘤 |
[27:39] | And my daughter’s blood all over my hands. | 我的双手沾满了我女儿的血 |
[27:44] | I’m sorry those things happened to you, ben. | Ben 我对发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[27:49] | Those things had to happen to me. | 那些事情注定要发生的 |
[27:51] | That was my destiny. | 那是我的宿命 |
[27:55] | But you’ll understand soon enough | 你很快就会明白了 |
[27:56] | That there are consequences to being chosen… | 被选中是需要付出代价的… |
[28:01] | Because, destiny, john, | John 因为 命运 |
[28:04] | Is a fickle bitch. | 是个薄情的婊子 |
[28:10] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[28:14] | Cabin. | 木屋 |
[28:49] | Okay, okay, okay. good job, man. | 好的 好的 好的 干得好 伙计 |
[28:51] | Good job, john. okay, we’ll try it some more tomorrow. | 干得好 John 好了 我们明天继续 |
[28:54] | He’s all yours. come on up. | 他是你的了 起来吧 |
[28:58] | It’s all right. come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[29:03] | Don’t give up, mr. locke. | 别放弃 Locke先生 |
[29:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[29:08] | I’m just saying, don’t give up. | 我说 别放弃 |
[29:10] | Anything’s possible. | 凡事皆有可能 |
[29:13] | You should read my file. | 你应该去看看我的档案 |
[29:16] | My spine was crushed. | 我的脊柱粉碎了 |
[29:18] | There’s a 98% chance I’ll never get any feeling back in my legs. | 双脚不能恢复知觉的可能性高达98% |
[29:22] | So I don’t know why I’m even trying to– | 所以我想不通 为什么我还在尝试 |
[29:23] | As a matter of fact, I did read your file. | 实际上 我已经读过你的档案 |
[29:27] | You survived falling eight stories out of a building. | 你从八层楼摔下 却得以幸存 |
[29:31] | That’s a miracle, mr. locke. | 这已经是个奇迹 Locke先生 |
[29:39] | Let me ask you something. | 让我来问你 |
[29:41] | Do you believe in miracles? | 你相信奇迹吗? |
[29:44] | No. I don’t believe in miracles. | 不 我不相信 |
[29:48] | You should. | 你应该相信 |
[29:50] | I had one happen to me. | 我身上就发生过一个 |
[29:58] | Hey, look. I just want to go back to my room. | 听着 我只想回我的房间 |
[30:09] | You know what you need, mr. locke? | 你知道你需要什么吗 locke先生? |
[30:13] | You need to go on a walkabout. | 你需要来次徒步旅行 |
[30:16] | Wha-what’s a walkabout? | 什么是徒步旅行 |
[30:19] | It’s a journey of self-discovery. | 那是个自我发现的旅程 |
[30:22] | You go out into the australian outback | 你要深入澳大利亚的腹地 |
[30:25] | With nothing more than a knife and your wits. | 除了刀子和你的智慧 什么也不要带 |
[30:28] | I can’t “walkabout” anything. | 徒步旅行什么的 我做不到 |
[30:31] | In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a cripple. | 我是个瘸子 要是你还没看出来的话 |
[30:36] | Is that what you are, mr. locke? | 你真的是这样而已吗 locke先生? |
[30:40] | I went on my walkabout convinced I was one thing, | 徒步旅行前我是一个普通的人 |
[30:43] | But I came back another. | 回来的时候成了另外一个人 |
[30:45] | I found out what I was made of, who I was. | 我发现了我的本质 发现我是谁 |
[30:48] | And here you are, | 看看你现在 |
[30:50] | An orderly. | 一个勤务员 |
[30:54] | Oh, I’m a lot more than just an orderly, john. | John 我不只是个勤务员 |
[31:14] | When you’re ready, mr. locke… | 当你准备好了 locke先生 |
[31:16] | You’ll listen to what I’m saying. | 你就会相信我所说的 |
[31:18] | And then when you and me run into each other again… | 要是碰巧再次见面… |
[31:24] | You’ll owe me one. | 你就欠我一个人情 |
[31:49] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[31:51] | Wanna hear something weird? | 有些不可思议的事 有没兴趣听听? |
[31:55] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[31:56] | You know that morse code message that I got from the beach? | 你知道我从海滩上获得的摩尔斯密码吗 |
[31:59] | It said that the doctor washed up on the shore | 密码说医生死了 被冲上了岸边 |
[32:01] | With his throat slit. | 喉咙被切开了 |
[32:04] | But I’m the doctor. | 可我不是还好好的吗 |
[32:07] | Crazy, right? | 很荒唐 对吧? |
[32:09] | Everything here? | 所有的都在这了吗? |
[32:11] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:12] | Good. get it packed up. | 好 把它装好 |
[32:19] | What are you gonna do with all that? | 把这些都搬出来 准备干嘛呢 |
[32:22] | Fire her up, frank. | 发动直升机 Frank |
[32:25] | Mr. keamy, I was hired to fly scientists. | Mr. Keamy 我是受雇来运送科学家的 |
[32:30] | Get your ass in the cockpit and fire up the chopper, frank. | 滚到机舱去把直升机发动起来 Frank |
[32:34] | I’m not taking you. | 我不会载你去的 |
[32:41] | I’ll kill you, frank. yeah, well, you do that, | -我会杀了你的 Frank -是吗 那就杀吧 |
[32:45] | You’ll never get back to the island | 但你永远都不可能再回到岛上了 |
[32:46] | Cause I’m the only pilot you got. | 因为这里只有我一个飞行员 |
[32:57] | Sorry, doc. | 抱歉 医生 |
[33:06] | That change anything, frank? huh? | 改变主意了吗 Frank? |
[33:09] | Another 30 seconds goes by and someone else’s turn– | 再过三十秒 就轮到下个倒霉鬼了 |
[33:16] | I fixed your gun. | 你的枪我修好了 |
[33:21] | Now stand down, martin, or I will fire. | 往后站 martin 不然我就开枪了 |
[33:33] | I don’t think you want to do that, captain. | 你不会这么做的 船长 |
[33:36] | What’s that on his arm? | 他手臂上绑着什么 |
[33:39] | What’s that on his arm? | 他手臂上绑着什么 |
[33:55] | What’ll it be, frank? | 决定的怎么样了? Frank? |
[33:59] | We’re flying. | 我们去 |
[34:06] | Come on. let’s go, boys. come on! | 快点 出发了 小伙子们 快 |
[34:08] | Get the rest of the weapons onboard, and let’s go. let’s go! | 把剩下的武器都搬上去 出发 出发 |
[34:11] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[34:12] | Let’s move out. | 出发 |
[34:30] | Thanks, captain. | 谢谢 船长 |
[34:36] | Come on! come on! come on! come on! let’s go! | 快 快 快 出发 |
[35:12] | What did I say to you? | 我跟你怎么说来着 |
[35:14] | You told me not to leave my tent. | 你叫我别离开帐篷 |
[35:17] | I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[35:18] | Jack, you have to rest. you can’t run around. | Jack 你得好好休息 你不能再到处乱跑了 |
[35:22] | I know that it is hard for you to ask for help, | 我知道你不好意思开口 |
[35:24] | But if you tear your stitches… | 但要是你把缝线拆了 |
[35:25] | Okay. okay. I got it. | 行了 行了 我知道了 |
[35:29] | Doctors make the worst patients. | 医生是最难对付的病人 |
[36:14] | Jack! Jack! | |
[36:45] | I think they want us to follow ’em. | 我想他们是叫我们跟过去 |
[37:01] | All right. let’s do this. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[37:05] | I’m not going in there with you. | 那里面 我就不去了 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | The island wanted me to get sick, | 这个小岛要我病倒 |
[37:11] | And it wanted you to get well. | 它要你恢复健康 |
[37:14] | My time is over, john. | 我的时代结束了 John |
[37:18] | It’s yours now. | 你的时代到来了 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I’m cool with you going in alone, too. | 你要是一个人进去 我也没有意见 |
[37:36] | Good luck, john. | 祝你好运 John |
[38:40] | Are you jacob? | 你是Jacob? |
[38:44] | No. | 不是 |
[38:47] | But I can speak on his behalf. | 但我可以代表他说话 |
[38:59] | Well, who are you? | 那 你是谁 |
[39:04] | I’m christian. | 我叫Christian |
[39:27] | You know why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来这吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[39:34] | Do you? | 你自己知道吗 |
[39:40] | I’m here… | 我来这… |
[39:43] | Because I was chosen to be. | 是因为我是被选中的 |
[39:50] | That’s absolutely right. | 确实如此 |
[40:04] | Claire? Claire? | |
[40:07] | Hi, john. | 嗨 John |
[40:09] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[40:11] | Don’t worry. I’m fine. I’m with him. | 别担心 我跟着他 好着呢 |
[40:17] | Where’s the baby? | 孩子呢 |
[40:18] | The baby’s where he’s supposed to be, | 孩子待在他该待的地方 |
[40:20] | And that’s not here. | 不过不在这 |
[40:24] | It’s probably best | 你最好 |
[40:25] | That you don’t tell anyone that you saw her. | 不要跟别人说 她在这 |
[40:28] | Why? why is she– we don’t have time for this. | -为什么 为什么她 -我们没时间聊这些了 |
[40:31] | The people from the boat are already on their way back, | 船上的人已经在回来的路上了 |
[40:35] | And once they get here, | 一旦他们抵达这 |
[40:36] | All of these questions won’t matter one bit. | 所有的问题都会变得毫无意义 |
[40:39] | So why don’t you ask the one question that does matter? | 那你怎么不问个有意义的问题 |
[40:52] | How do I save the island? | 我该怎么拯救岛上的人 |
[42:09] | Did he tell you what we’re supposed to do? | 他告诉你 我们该怎么做了吗 |
[42:13] | He did. | 是的 |
[42:16] | Well? | 还有呢 |
[42:19] | He wants us to move the island. | 他要我们离开这里 |