时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗? |
[00:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[00:36] | Come on! come on! I just wanna know why. | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[00:38] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[00:40] | He knows somethin’! | 他在瞒着我们! |
[00:42] | I want the truth! I don’t know. that’s the truth. | -我想知道真相! -我不知道 这就是真相 |
[00:45] | I’m telling you, I don’t know why, but there’s no signal now. signal? | -我跟你说 我不知道为什么 不过现在没有信号 -信号? |
[00:47] | What, there was a signal when you called them last night. that’s right. | -什么 你昨晚呼叫他们的时候还有信号的 -是的 |
[00:50] | So–so–so what? now they’re just ignoring us? | 那那那什么? 现在他们不理我们了吗? |
[00:53] | How are we supposed to know why they’re not answering? | 那我们怎么知道他们为什么不回应我们? |
[00:55] | Oh, who’s talking to you? and in case you haven’t noticed, | -又没在跟你说话 -可能你现在还没发觉 |
[00:56] | We’re not on the bloody boat, are we? just watch your tone, red. | 我们不在那该死的船上 是吧? -你说话注意点 Red |
[00:58] | I just wanna know why. hey! | 我只是想知道为什么 |
[01:02] | Everybody just needs to calm down, okay? jack, | -大家都需要冷静下 好吗? -Jack |
[01:04] | These people are lying to us. | 这些人在骗我们 |
[01:06] | I know they’re lying. I know it. | 我知道他们在说谎 我知道 |
[01:09] | Sooner or later, their people are gonna come back for them, | 他们的人迟早要回来接他们的 |
[01:12] | And when they do, we’ll be waiting for them. | 我们就等着他们来好了 |
[01:16] | Unless they run off again. listen to me. | -要是他们又逃跑呢? -听我说 |
[01:18] | Jack, are you all right? no, I’m fine. | -Jack 你还好吗? -我很好 |
[01:23] | We just have to be patient, okay? | 我们要耐心点 好吗? |
[01:25] | I’ve gotten us this far. | 我已经把大家带到了这一步 |
[01:27] | I said I was gonna get us off the island–all of us. | 我说过我会让大家都离开这个岛的 所有人 |
[01:31] | I promised that I would. | 我承诺过我会的 |
[01:35] | Jack? Jack? Jack? Jack? jack? jack? | |
[01:37] | Jack Jack. | |
[01:39] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗? |
[01:40] | Jack? Jack? | |
[01:41] | Jack Jack. | |
[02:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[02:04] | Dr. shephard? | Shephard医生? |
[02:05] | Just confirming your 11:00 consult with ms. berenberg. | 只是确认下十一点你和Berenberg先生的会谈 |
[02:09] | It was moved up yesterday, | 昨天已经把它提前了 |
[02:10] | And I know how you are with your calendar. | 我知道你对老记不住你的日程 |
[02:12] | Yeah. yeah, I remember, jane. I’ll, um… I’ll be in there. | 知道了 我记得的 Jane 我会…我会去的 |
[02:17] | Thank you, doctor. all right. bye. | 谢谢你 医生 好的 拜拜 |
[02:40] | Ow. son of a bitch. | 妈的 |
[03:16] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:17] | Morning yourself. | 你也早安 |
[03:19] | I bought you a razor. | 我给你买了个剃须刀 |
[03:21] | What, you don’t like the scruff? | 什么 你不喜欢胡渣吗? |
[03:24] | Razor’s by the sink, jack. | 剃须刀就在水池那 Jack |
[03:44] | Morning. | 早安 |
[04:16] | “alice took up the fan, and as the hall was very hot, | “Alice拿起扇子 因为大厅里很热” |
[04:19] | “she kept fanning herself | “她一直不停地扇着扇子 |
[04:20] | “all the time she went on talking, | “继续说着 |
[04:23] | “‘dear, dear. how queer everything is today. | “亲爱的亲爱的 今天的一切怎么都那么奇怪啊 |
[04:26] | “‘and yesterday, things went on just as usual. | “昨天 一切都是正常的 |
[04:30] | “‘i wonder if I’ve been changed in the night. | “我想知道我是否在黑夜中已经改变 |
[04:33] | Let me think. was I the same when I got up this morning?'” | 让我想想 今早醒来时还是那个原来那个样子吗? |
[04:43] | “‘but if I’m not the same, the next question is, | “可是如果我不是原来的我 那接下来的问题是 |
[04:45] | “who in the world am i?’ | “那么我到底是谁? |
[04:48] | Aha, that’s the great puzzle.” | 那真是个难题啊” |
[05:20] | You’re a natural. | 天生当爸爸的料啊 |
[05:22] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:25] | My old man used to read me that story. | 我父亲曾经给我说过这个故事 |
[05:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:29] | What? | 什么? |
[05:31] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[05:33] | It’s just sweet hearing you say nice things about your dad. | 能听到你说你赞美你爸爸的话真是感动 |
[05:37] | I don’t say nice things about my dad? | 我总不说我爸爸的好话吗? |
[05:42] | Well, he was a good storyteller. I’ll give him that. | 我得说他讲故事很棒 |
[05:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[05:56] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:58] | Just, i… I love seeing you with him. | 只是 我…我喜爱看到你和他 |
[06:04] | I’m so glad you changed your mind. | 我很高兴你改变了你的想法 |
[06:10] | I’m so glad that you’re here. | 我很高兴你在这儿 |
[06:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:35] | Keep him in the shade. I’ll get him some water. | 让他待在阴凉处 我去拿点水给他 |
[06:37] | Give–give him some air, guys. | 别靠太近 大家 |
[06:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:45] | I’m fine. I’m good. I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 我很好 |
[06:47] | Hey, what happened? he passed out. | -怎么了? -他晕过去了 |
[06:49] | You fainted? | 你晕过去了? |
[06:50] | I’m fine. I’m just, uh… just a little dehydrated. | 我很好 我只是…只是有点脱水 |
[06:54] | No, jack. you’re not okay. you’re burning up. | 不是 Jack 你不好 你在发烧 |
[06:56] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I just… | 我很好 我很好 我只是… |
[06:58] | Just need to get a little rest. jack– | -只是需要休息一会儿 -Jack |
[07:01] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:10] | You okay? yeah, just a bit woozy. | -还好吧? -恩 只是有点虚弱 |
[07:13] | How’s your head? | 你头疼怎么样了? |
[07:14] | It’s better. bit of a headache, | 好多了 只是还有点疼 |
[07:16] | But at least I’m not seeing things anymore. | 不过至少我再看不见”脏东西”了 |
[07:19] | Yeah? what’d you see? | 是吗? 你看到什么了? |
[07:21] | Back off, donger. | 走你的路 Donger |
[07:23] | I’m just making conversation. let’s make some time. | -我只是找点话题 -省省吧 |
[07:26] | I wanna cover more ground before we gotta camp tonight. | 今晚扎营之前我想多赶点路 |
[07:29] | If we hoof it, we can make it to the beach by noon tomorrow. | 如果我们快点 明天中午就能到海边了 |
[07:38] | No! | 不要! |
[07:41] | What? | 什么? |
[07:47] | Who’s danielle and karl? | Danielle和Karl是谁? |
[07:50] | Y-you mean rousseau? the french woman? | 你是说Rousseau? 那个法国女人? |
[08:08] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[08:12] | Is this your french woman? | 这就是你说的法国女人? |
[08:23] | Karl Karl. | |
[08:25] | How’d you know they were down there? | 你怎么知道他们被埋在那里的? |
[08:30] | Your buddies do this? | 你的兄弟干的? |
[08:33] | They’re not my buddies, man. | 他们不是我的兄弟 |
[08:36] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 我不是被雇佣来做这个的 |
[08:40] | Can we just–can we just get out of here, please? can we just go? | 我们能不能离开这里? 我们可以走吗? |
[08:43] | Yeah, yeah, of course. but don’t worry. | 好的好的 当然要走 不过别急 |
[08:45] | Once we get back to the beach, everything’s gonna be fine. | 我们一旦回到海边 一切就会没事了 |
[08:48] | All right? | 好吗? |
[08:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:07] | I hate being sick. | 我真讨厌生病 |
[09:09] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得是什么病? |
[09:11] | It’s food poisoning. | 是食物中毒 |
[09:13] | What makes you think that? | 什么让你觉得是那个? |
[09:15] | I’ve got some cramping, dehydrated, nausea. | 我有点绞痛 脱水 恶心 |
[09:21] | I respectfully disagree. | 我保留意见 |
[09:24] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[09:25] | You want to lift your shirt up? | 你敢掀起你的衬衫吗? |
[09:31] | If it’s food poisoning, you got nothing to worry about. | 如果是食物中毒 你就根本没有什么可害怕的 |
[09:55] | It’s your appendix, jack. | 是你的阑尾 Jack |
[09:59] | When did the pain start? | 什么时候开始痛的? |
[10:02] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[10:04] | Has it ruptured? | 已经疝气了吗? |
[10:06] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[10:09] | Well… | 那么… |
[10:12] | I guess we’re just gonna have to take it out. | 我想我们要把它取出来 |
[10:21] | Do you remember where the medical station is? | 你记得医疗救护站在哪? |
[10:22] | -Or don’t you? -Yes, I remember. | -是吗 -是的 我知道 |
[10:24] | These are the instruments that I need you to bring back. | 我需要你带这些器具回来 |
[10:26] | -You’ll find them in the drawers in the exam room. -“clamps”? sutures”? | -在检验室的抽屉里能找到 -夹子? 线? |
[10:31] | Juliet, I don’t know what these look like. | Juliet 我不认得这些东西 |
[10:33] | I can help you. I’m familiar with surgical instruments. | 我可以帮助你 我熟悉手术器具 |
[10:37] | I thought you were a physicist. Yeah, well, | -我还以为你只是个物理学家 -是的 |
[10:39] | I’ve done some animal autopsies, too, so if–if– no. | 我以前也做过动物尸体解剖 因此… |
[10:43] | We can’t trust them. -See, Dan? I told you. | -我们不能相信他们 -瞧 Dan 我早跟你说过 |
[10:46] | They’re convinced we’re trying to kill ’em. | 他们早已认定我们会杀害他们 |
[10:48] | -Might as well keep playing the part. -Damn it, charlotte. | -最好别去插手 -该死的 Charlotte |
[10:50] | That right there, that right there. | 就是因为这样 就因为这样 |
[10:52] | Your–your attitude– your very bad attitude– | 你的态度 你糟糕的态度 |
[10:55] | It’s exactly why they don’t trust us. | 正是这样他们才不信任我们 |
[10:58] | Come on. | 别这样了 |
[11:00] | Juliet, please. | Juliet 求你 |
[11:02] | Don’t blame us for–for this, for whatever is happening. | 不要把这些事 所发生的一切都怪罪在我们头上 |
[11:05] | We’re scientists. We don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 我们是科学家 我们不想任何人受到伤害 |
[11:08] | We just wanna help. Please let us help. | 我们只想帮忙 求你让我们去 |
[11:14] | Either of them tries to run? Shoot ’em in the leg. | 只要有他们一个企图逃跑 就朝他们的腿开枪 |
[11:19] | Get back here as fast as you can. Okay. | 尽快赶回来 好吗 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:25] | We need to create a sterile environment. | 我需要一块干净的地方 |
[11:27] | Find a hard surface, wash it down, | 找一块硬地 洗干净 |
[11:29] | Gather as many tarps as you can. | 尽量找到更多的防水布 |
[11:32] | Hey, juliet. | 嘿 Juliet |
[11:35] | If everything that we need is at the medical station, | 如果医疗救护站有我们需要的任何东西 |
[11:37] | -Then why don’t we just bring jack there? -Because if we move him, | -那我们为何不把Jack直接带到那去 -因为如果我们移动他 |
[11:40] | There’s a good chance that his appendix will rupture. | 他的阑尾可能就因此破裂 |
[11:42] | And if that happens, he’s gonna die. | 还有如果真这样了 他就会死 |
[12:01] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:06] | Don’t look at her. Don’t talk to her. | 不准看她 不准和她说话 |
[12:10] | Don’t mess with her. | 不准打扰她 |
[12:13] | You got a restraining order. 20 feet. | 给你下禁令 离她20英尺远 |
[12:16] | What are you, her big brother? | 你是谁 她大哥哥? |
[12:18] | No. I’m the guy who’s gonna put a boot in your face | 不是 我是要狠狠揍你的人 |
[12:22] | Unless you say, “yeah. I getcha.” | 除非你说 是的 我知道了 |
[12:24] | Yeah. I getcha. | 是的 我知道了 |
[12:37] | Honey, I am sure Jack is gonna be okay. | 亲爱的 我相信Jack不会有事的 |
[12:41] | An appendectomy | 阑尾切除术 |
[12:42] | Is just about the most common kind of surgery there is. | 是一种最常见的手术 |
[12:45] | That’s not what I was thinking about. | 我不是在想这个 |
[12:47] | I was thinking, “why did he get sick?” | 我在想 他怎么就生病了 |
[12:50] | Why? It’s just– it’s just bad luck. | 怎么? 只是 只是运气不好罢了 |
[12:53] | The day before we’re all supposed to be rescued, | 就在我们都以为要获救的时候 |
[12:55] | The person that we count on the most | 我们最依赖的人 |
[12:56] | Suddenly comes down with a life-threatening condition, | 却突然陷入了生命危险 |
[12:58] | -And you’re chalking it up to bad luck? -Well, what are you saying, | -而你却把这归因于运气不好? -那你是说 |
[13:01] | That–that Jack did something to offend the gods? | 难道Jack做了一些冒犯上帝的事 |
[13:05] | People get sick, Rose. -Not here. | -人们生病了 Rose -不是在这 |
[13:10] | Here, they get better. | 在这里 他们都更好了 |
[13:23] | When was the last time you did this? | 你最后一次这样做是什么时候 |
[13:25] | An appendectomy or shaving a man’s stomach? | 你说的是阑尾切除术还是给男人刮肚子? |
[13:31] | In my residency. | 在我的住处 |
[13:34] | I did a lot of ’em back then. | 我做过很多这样的手术 |
[13:40] | Then you know the incision needs to be | 那你应该知道切口在 |
[13:42] | 2 inches lower than where you’re shaving. | 你刮的地方往下2英寸 |
[13:45] | I’m just cleaning the area. | 我只是在清洗这块 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:53] | I wanna talk you through it. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么? |
[13:57] | I don’t want to be unconscious. | 我不想失去意识 |
[13:59] | We can use the lidocaine | 我们可以用利多卡因(一种局部麻醉剂) |
[14:02] | To numb the area. | 来麻醉这块 |
[14:03] | And then I can watch the procedure, | 这样我就能看到手术过程 |
[14:07] | Help you out. | 帮助你 |
[14:08] | And, uh, how are you gonna watch | 你躺平了我手又在腹腔 |
[14:11] | Flat on your back with my hand in your abdominal cavity? | 你怎么能够看到 |
[14:14] | We can use a mirror. kate can hold it. | 我们可以用镜子 Kate来拿 |
[14:23] | If someone’s going to be in there, | 如果需要人的话 |
[14:25] | Shouldn’t it be someone with medical experience? | 难道不应该是有手术经验的人吗? |
[14:27] | -Bernard’s a dentist– -No, I want it to be kate. | -Bernard医生 -不 我希望Kate在这 |
[14:34] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry, Ms. berenberg. You’re in good hands. | 别担心 Berenberg小姐 你的状态很好 |
[14:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:42] | -I’ll see you tomorrow at 5:00 a.m.? -Mm-hmm. | -那明天早上5点见 -好的 |
[14:44] | And remember, no solid food. okay? | 记住 不要吃太硬的食物 好吗 |
[14:47] | -Thank you, doctor. -Have a good evening. | -谢谢 医生 -祝你晚上愉快 |
[14:52] | Jack? Jack? | |
[14:54] | Jack? Jack? | |
[14:58] | Will you take a look at this x-ray? | 你看一下这张X射线图? |
[15:00] | -Uh, it’s in the L4. I wanna know what you think. -The L4. yeah. yeah. | 是14号的 我想知道你的看法 L4号 好的 |
[15:04] | Oh, Dr. Shephard, there’s a call for you. | Shephard医生 有你的电话 |
[15:06] | It’s a dr. stillman from Santa rosa hospital, | 是Stillman从Santa rosa医院打来的 |
[15:09] | Says it’s about a friend of yours. | 说是有关你一个朋友的 |
[15:13] | He’s refusing to take his meds, | 他拒绝服药 |
[15:14] | And he’s stopped sleeping. | 还不肯睡觉 |
[15:17] | What about his therapy sessions? | 他的治疗方案进展如何? |
[15:20] | Therapy’s… been rendered useless. | 治疗毫无效果 |
[15:24] | And why is that? | 为何会这样呢? |
[15:27] | Because he doesn’t think I exist. | 因为他认为我不存在 |
[15:41] | Hey, hurley. | 好啊 Hurley |
[15:43] | Hey, jack. | 你好 Jack |
[15:53] | Why aren’t you taking your meds? | 你为什么不吃药呢 |
[15:56] | Cause we’re dead… | 因为我们快死了 |
[15:59] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[16:01] | All the oceanic six– we’re all dead. | 大洋航班六人 都要死了 |
[16:05] | We never got off that island. | 我们从未离开过那岛 |
[16:06] | Hurley Hurley… | |
[16:09] | That is not true. | 不是那样的 |
[16:12] | What’d you do today? | 你今天干了些什么 |
[16:14] | What did I do today? | 我今天干了什么 |
[16:15] | I, uh… | 我… |
[16:18] | I woke up, took a shower. | 起床后 洗了个澡 |
[16:23] | Uh, kate and I fed the baby. | 我和Kate一起喂孩子吃饭 |
[16:25] | I thought you didn’t want anything to do with aaron. | 我还以为你不想和Aaron扯上关系 |
[16:29] | I changed my mind after the trial. | 审讯过后我改变注意了 |
[16:33] | Living with kate… | 和Kate生活在一起 |
[16:35] | Taking care of aaron… | 照顾Aaron |
[16:37] | It all seems so perfect… | 一切都那么幸福完美 |
[16:40] | Just like heaven. | 就像是在天堂 |
[16:43] | Just because I’m happy | 不能因为我很幸福 |
[16:44] | Doesn’t mean that this isn’t real, hurley. | 就说这不是真的 Hurley |
[16:47] | I was happy, too, jack… | 不管怎样 我也曾经幸福过 Jack |
[16:51] | For a while, anyway. | 虽然只有那么一会儿 |
[16:55] | Then I saw charlie. | 后来我遇见了Charlie |
[17:01] | He likes to sit with me on the bench | 他喜欢和我一起坐在长椅上 |
[17:02] | Out on the front lawn. | 坐在草坪上 |
[17:05] | It’s pretty cool, actually. | 真的很酷 |
[17:11] | Okay. so what do the two of you talk about? | 很好啊 那么你们俩都说些什么呢 |
[17:15] | Well, yesterday, he told me you were gonna be coming by. | 昨天他告诉我你要来看我 |
[17:20] | He wanted me to give you a message. | 他叫我给你捎个信 |
[17:23] | A message? | 捎个信? |
[17:28] | He made me write it down so I wouldn’t mess it up. | 他叫我写下来了 这样我就不会搞砸 |
[17:36] | “you’re not supposed to raise him, jack.” | “你不该抚养他 Jack” |
[17:41] | Does that make any sense? | 这消息有什么意思吗? |
[17:44] | No, that… doesn’t make any sense. | 不 这…毫无道理 |
[17:47] | Do you think he means aaron? | 你认为他说的是Aaron吗? |
[17:58] | Take your meds, hurley. | 吃药 Hurley |
[18:01] | Just take ’em. | 要吃药 |
[18:04] | Hey, jack? | 嘿 Jack |
[18:08] | Charlie said someone’s gonna be visiting you, too. | Charlie还说有人会去拜访你 |
[18:13] | Soon. | 很快 |
[18:28] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[18:45] | Why don’t you let me go first? | 我先进去好吗 |
[18:48] | Um, you know, make sure everything’s safe. | 你知道的 安全第一 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | Be careful, dan. | 小心点 Dan |
[18:55] | Absolutely. | 好的 |
[18:58] | Do you think she knows he likes her? | 她知道他喜欢她吗 |
[19:01] | She’s a woman. She knows. | 她是个女人 知道的 |
[19:05] | Jin. Come on. | Jin 走吧 |
[19:12] | Where do you suppose all this power’s coming from? | 你认为这电是哪来的 |
[19:15] | Add that one to the list, dan. | 把这个记下来 Dan |
[19:17] | Let’s just grab the equipment and go, shall we? | 我们去搬设备 然后走人 好吗 |
[19:26] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[19:28] | This is where Juliet brought me. | Juliet就是把我带在这的 |
[19:30] | This is where I saw our baby. | 我们的孩子当时就在这里 |
[19:38] | They’re not going to help us, Jin. | 他们没打算帮助我们 Jin |
[19:46] | Don’t worry about them. | 不用担心他们 |
[19:48] | I promise you Sun. | 我向你保证 Sun |
[19:50] | I will get you and our baby off this island. | 我会带你和孩子离开这岛的 |
[20:07] | Whoa! hey, you want a hand with the baby? | 需要我抱一会儿孩子吗? |
[20:09] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我很好 |
[20:11] | You sure? I’m good with kids. what part of “restraining order” | -真的吗 我和孩子很合得来 -对于禁令 |
[20:14] | Don’t you understand? | 你还有不明白的吗? |
[20:20] | Get behind me, claire. | 站到我后面 Claire |
[20:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[20:34] | -Lapidus? -Miles? Lapidus? miles? | |
[20:37] | You two know each other? | 你们认识? |
[20:38] | You gotta hide, man, right now. what? | -你们得藏起来 伙计 马上 -什么 |
[20:41] | Keamy’s coming back, | Keamy回来了 |
[20:43] | And if he sees you, he’ll kill all of ya. | 如果被发现 他会把你们杀光的 |
[20:44] | And he’s close, man. you gotta hide now! | 他快到了 伙计们 马上藏起来! |
[20:47] | Go! hide! come on. | 快点! 藏起来 快 |
[20:48] | Just hide! | 快去藏起来 |
[20:50] | Come on. come on. let’s go! | 快 快 快走! |
[20:57] | Where’s the chopper? it’s about a click back that way. | 直升机在哪 就在那条路上 |
[21:00] | Did you bring the kit? yeah, it’s right here. | -你带工具箱了吗 -是的 就在这 |
[21:03] | Jeez, man, he looks bad. what the hell happened? | 伙计 他看起来情况不妙 到底发生什么了 |
[21:05] | You do your job. I’ll do mine. | 少管闲事 是我们自己的事 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:20] | It’s gettin’ dark, man. | 天快黑了 伙计 |
[21:22] | We gotta leave now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[21:24] | Mr. keamy, we gotta get back to the chopper. | Keamy先生 我们得回直升机那儿了 |
[21:27] | Keamy, we gotta get back, cause I’ll tell ya right now, | Keamy 我们得回去了 因为我现在告诉你 |
[21:29] | I am not flying faraday’s bearings at night. | 在晚上我可找不准法拉第方位 |
[21:31] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我可办不到 |
[21:32] | So if you wanna get back, we gotta leave right now, sir. | 如果你还想回去 得马上离开 先生 |
[21:36] | Fine. you lead the way. | 好 你带路 |
[21:40] | Come on. | 走 |
[21:44] | Okay. come on. | 好 走吧 |
[21:48] | Watch it now. | 保管好它 |
[21:53] | The tent’s all set. everything’s ready. | 帐篷搞定了 一切准备就绪 |
[21:55] | Good. thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Listen, I could use an extra pair of hands in there. | 我这里还需要一个人帮忙 |
[21:57] | You wanna help me out? um, I don’t… I don’t think that’s a good idea. | -你可以帮我吗? -我…我想还是不要了 |
[22:02] | It’s just holding a mirror. | 只不过是举个镜子 |
[22:04] | Jack wants to watch the surgery, “talk me through it.” | Jack想看手术 “跟我说话” |
[22:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:10] | I’m just surprised | 只是有点吃惊 |
[22:11] | He’s not taking it out of himself by now. | 他怎么不现在就把那东西弄出来 |
[22:16] | Jack Jack. | |
[22:17] | What are you doin’? | 你在干吗? |
[22:18] | I don’t need a stretcher. I can walk 50 feet. I’ll help you. | -不用拐杖我也可以走上50英尺 -我来扶你 |
[22:23] | They’re gonna be back with the instruments soon. | 他们很快就会带着器具回来了 |
[22:25] | We need to be ready to go as soon as they get back. | 他们一回来我们就开始手术 |
[22:28] | See you in there. | 在那里等你们 |
[22:36] | So it looks like I’m gonna be your nurse. | 貌似我要做你的护士了 |
[22:40] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[22:47] | Listen, um… | 听着 呃… |
[22:49] | If something happens to me– shut up, Jack. | -如果我有什么三长两短 -闭嘴 Jack |
[22:54] | Fair enough. | 你好直接啊 |
[23:26] | Kate? Kate? | |
[23:29] | Kate? Kate? | |
[23:33] | Wake up, Kate. | 醒醒 Kate |
[23:39] | What time is it? | 什么时间啦? |
[23:40] | It’s late. I just got home. | 很晚了 我刚回来 |
[23:44] | Were you working? | 工作到现在吗? |
[23:46] | No. i… | 没 我… |
[23:48] | I just… had to stop and get something. | 我只是…去买了点东西 |
[23:50] | It just took a while. | 花了些时间 |
[23:55] | What’s going on? what’s wrong? | 怎么啦? 出什么事了? |
[23:59] | The other night, when I was reading to aaron, | 我给Aaron读故事的那天晚上 |
[24:02] | You said… | 你说… |
[24:04] | That I was a natural. | 那个我才是本来的我 |
[24:08] | Do you really… | 你真的… |
[24:12] | Do you really think that I’m good at this? | 你真的认为我可以做得好吗? |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:21] | You’re good at this. | 你可以的 |
[24:40] | Will you marry me? | 愿意嫁我吗? |
[25:08] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[25:16] | Of course I will. yes. | 我当然愿意 我愿意 |
[25:39] | Look, they’re back. | 看 他们回来了 |
[25:43] | Did you find everything? | 东西都找到了吗? |
[25:45] | Yes, ma’am. entire list. | 是的 女士 单子上的都找到了 |
[25:47] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[25:48] | For now. sun, we need to sterilize these. | 暂时还好 Sun 我们需要给这些东西消毒 |
[25:51] | There’s a pot of water boiling over here. | 那里有开水 |
[25:54] | Charlotte Charlotte. | |
[25:55] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[25:57] | I konw you understand me. | 我知道你听得懂我说什么 |
[26:00] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[26:01] | I know you speak Korean. | 我知道你会说韩语 |
[26:03] | You smiled when Sun and I talked about you | 我和Sun谈论你的时候 你笑了 |
[26:08] | And you were listening to us at the station | 在救护站你偷听我们说话了 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:14] | Perhaps I can get your wife to translate– | 也许我该找你妻子来翻译一下 |
[26:15] | If you continue to lie… | 如果你还不承认… |
[26:16] | I’m going to hurt your friend Daniel. | 你朋友Daniel会遭殃的 |
[26:21] | I’m going to break his fingers one at a time. | 我会把他的手指一个个折断 |
[26:29] | Do you understand that? | 这下你听懂了吗? |
[26:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[26:40] | When the helicopter comes for you… | 直升机来救你的时候… |
[26:42] | You’re going to take my wife off this island. | 带我妻子一起离开这里 |
[26:48] | What about you and the rest of your friends? | 那你和你的其他朋友呢? |
[26:50] | Just get her on the helicopter. | 只管带上她就行了 |
[27:20] | You know, Jack, | 知道吗 Jack |
[27:21] | They found some chloroform at the medical station. | 他们在医疗站找到了些麻醉剂 |
[27:23] | I could knock you out. | 我可以帮你全身麻醉 |
[27:24] | Wouldn’t you rather be dreaming about something nice back home? | 你不想梦到自己回家的美好画面吗? |
[27:27] | No, I’ll manage with the lidocaine. | 不用了 给我局部麻醉就好了 |
[27:33] | Kate Kate. | |
[27:38] | Just hold it right there. | 把这个举在这里 |
[27:40] | Okay, now this is gonna numb the area of the first incision. | 好了 现在我要麻醉手术部位 |
[27:44] | After that, I would like to be able to tell you | 之后 我会告诉你 |
[27:46] | You’re not gonna feel a thing, but… you will. | 你什么都感觉不到了 但…你能感觉到 |
[27:54] | You ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[27:59] | Okay. here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[28:27] | Okay, Jack. one more. | 很好 Jack 还有一刀 |
[28:29] | Oh! okay, try not to move. | 哦! 好 尽量别动 |
[28:33] | Just stay still. | 安静得躺好 |
[28:35] | Spreader. Kate, i-i can’t see it. | -Spreader -Kate 我看不到 |
[28:37] | Sorry. don’t worry about the mirror. just stay still. spreader. | -抱歉 -别想着镜子了 别动 spreader |
[28:40] | That’s good. that’s good. yeah. | 很好 不错 |
[28:44] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[28:46] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[28:51] | Knock him out, bernard. no! no. hey. | -给他全身麻醉 bernard -别 别 |
[28:54] | Not wanna be unconscious. | 我不想失去意识 |
[28:56] | You don’t want to be out of control. Kate. | -你也不想情况失控吧 -Kate |
[28:58] | Kate, you need to leave. bernard! no. Kate. | -Kate 你该离开 bernard -别走 Kate |
[29:00] | Kate, you need to go. bernard! please. no! | -Kate 你该离开 bernard快 -求你了 别 |
[29:03] | Kate, get out of here! bernard. Kate… | -Kate 快出去 bernard快点 -Kate… |
[29:06] | -Jack -Kate Jack. Kate. | |
[29:07] | Kate, get outta here! damn it, bernard! knock him out! | Kate 给我出去! bernard! 全身麻醉 |
[29:10] | I’m sorry, Jack, but I agree. | 对不住了 Jack 我也觉得这样好些 |
[29:23] | Ryan Laker Laker, ryan. | |
[29:25] | Patient is male, 36. | 男性 36岁 |
[29:29] | Osteoblastoma is present | 造骨细胞出现在 |
[29:30] | In the posterior area of the lumbar. | 腰椎下侧 |
[29:33] | I am recommending biopsy for… | 建议进行活组织切片检查以… |
[30:23] | Jack? Jack? | |
[30:42] | Jack? Jack? | |
[30:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[30:56] | Uh, yeah. I’m–i’m… I’m okay. | 呃 是的 我…我…我没事 |
[30:59] | I, uh… | 我 呃… |
[31:02] | I just, uh… | 我只是 呃… |
[31:04] | The, um, the smoke detector was… | 那个 烟雾探测器… |
[31:08] | Was beeping, and I just… | 一直响 我只是… |
[31:11] | Okay. thank you for keeping us safe. | 好吧 谢谢你保护我们 |
[31:16] | Erika, um… | Erika 呃… |
[31:19] | Do you mind doing me a favor? | 可以帮我个忙吗? |
[31:20] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[31:22] | Can you write a script for… | 可以给我开点… |
[31:25] | Clonazepam? | 安眠药吗? |
[31:27] | For you? | 你要的? |
[31:28] | Yeah, um… I just got a lot going on right now, | 是的 呃…我最近太忙了 |
[31:32] | And I’m just a little snowed under | 我只是有点透不过气来 |
[31:34] | With all my caseload, and Kate and I got engaged. | 病人太多了 我和Kate又订婚了 |
[31:38] | Just… not sleepin’ very well at night, you know? just… | 就是…晚上觉不太好睡 你知道的 只是… |
[31:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:48] | You know, getting engaged | 知道嘛 订婚 |
[31:49] | Is supposed to help reduce stress, not create it. | 该是让人轻松的事 而不是给人压力的 |
[31:52] | Yeah. you’re right. | 是的 没错 |
[31:57] | Maybe you should talk to someone. | 也许你该找个人聊聊 |
[32:00] | I’ll do that. | 会的 |
[32:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I’ll just have the nanny stay | 对啊 我只会让女佣 |
[32:17] | For an extra couple hours. | 多待几小时 |
[32:19] | Jack’s never home before 8:00 anyway. | 反正Jack从没在8点前回过家 |
[32:24] | I could stay for at least an hour. | 我至少能待一小时 |
[32:29] | I-i gotta go. Jack’s home. Yeah, okay. | 我得挂了 Jack回来了 好的 |
[32:31] | I’ll call you later. Bye. | 我再打给你 拜 |
[32:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:37] | Hey.You scared me. | 嘿 你吓到我了 |
[32:39] | Sorry. I thought you’d be in bed. | 不好意思 我以为你已经睡了 |
[32:44] | Who was that? | 给谁打电话呢? |
[32:45] | That was Noreen. | 是Noreen |
[32:48] | Noreen? Noreen? | |
[32:50] | Yeah. She’s one of the moms from the park. | 是啊 我们经常一起带孩子去公园的 |
[32:56] | What? | 什么? |
[32:58] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[33:00] | Never heard you mention her before. | 从没听你说起过 |
[33:02] | Well, now you have. | 那么现在你听到了 |
[33:07] | I’ll see you upstairs. | 楼上见 |
[34:19] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[34:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:35] | It went well. | 我好些了 |
[34:37] | She did good. | 她表现的不错 |
[34:41] | She said you could go back inside if you want to. | 她说你要是愿意可以进去 |
[34:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:04] | He didn’t lose that much blood. | 他没流太多血 |
[35:06] | I got the appendix out | 我想我取出了阑尾 |
[35:07] | And put everything back where it belongs, I think. | 然后把一切归位 |
[35:13] | So he’s gonna be okay? | 那他没事了? |
[35:14] | He should be fine. | 他会好的 |
[35:17] | We just have to talk him into resting. | 我们还得说服他休息 |
[35:19] | Good luck with that. | 希望我们好运 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry I yelled at you. | 很抱歉我朝你大喊大叫 |
[35:24] | Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 |
[35:26] | You had enough going on. | 你受的苦够多了 |
[35:34] | You know, he kissed me. | 你知道 他亲了我 |
[35:36] | What? | 什么? |
[35:38] | The other day, when you came back | 那天 你从岛的另一边 |
[35:40] | From the other side of the island, Jack kissed me. | 回来 Jack亲了我 |
[35:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[35:47] | It was nice. | 感觉不错 |
[35:50] | But it wasn’t for me. it was for him. | 但那吻却不是给我的 是为他自己 |
[35:53] | I’m pretty sure he was trying to prove something. | 我坚信他是试着要证明些什么 |
[35:57] | Prove what? | 什么? |
[36:02] | That he doesn’t love someone else. | 他不爱别人 |
[36:14] | Thank you, Juliet. | 谢谢你 Juliet |
[36:20] | Thank you for saving his life. | 谢谢你救了他 |
[36:35] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你醒着 |
[36:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:56] | You’re home early. | 你提早回来了 |
[36:58] | Where’s Veronica? | Veronica人呢? |
[36:59] | I sent her home. | 我打发她回家了 |
[37:02] | The baby’s asleep. | 孩子睡了 |
[37:05] | Good. | 好 |
[37:09] | Why was she here? | 她为什么来这? |
[37:15] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[37:18] | The nanny. | 女佣 |
[37:20] | She only works till 4:00. | 她就工作到四点 |
[37:23] | I came home at 6:00. | 我是六点到家的 |
[37:25] | I had to run some errands, so… | 有些事要办 所以… |
[37:29] | I asked her to stay a couple extra hours. | 我要求她多留几个小时的 |
[37:35] | What’s going on, Jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[37:40] | Why are you home so early? | 你怎么回来的那么早? |
[37:43] | I went to see Hurley. | 我去见Hurley了 |
[37:46] | Today? | 今天? |
[37:48] | Last friday. | 上周五 |
[37:51] | Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve gone with you. | 你怎么不告诉我? 我本该和你一起去的 |
[37:57] | Because he’s crazy, Kate, | 因为他疯了 Kate |
[38:00] | And I didn’t wanna upset you. | 而我不想让你伤心 |
[38:07] | Where were you today? | 你今天去哪了? |
[38:19] | I’m gonna ask you… | 我想让你… |
[38:21] | To trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:24] | Trust me. Just leave it be. | 相信我 别管了 |
[38:33] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[38:40] | Jack, don’t. | Jack 别 |
[38:41] | No, I heard you on the phone last night. | 不 我昨晚听见你再打电话了 |
[38:44] | Who were you talking to? | 那是和谁说话? |
[38:47] | Just let it go. | 别问了 |
[38:48] | -No, no, I wanna know. -No, jack. | -不 我想知道 -不 Jack |
[38:52] | I wanna know where you were. I wanna know who you were with. | 我想知道你去哪了 见谁了 |
[38:54] | It doesn’t matter, Jack. please. | 那些都不要紧 Jack 求你 |
[38:55] | No, tell me. Tell me! | 不 告诉我 告诉我! |
[39:01] | I was doing something for him. | 我在替他干活 |
[39:05] | For who? | 为谁? |
[39:08] | For Sawyer. | 为Sawyer |
[39:14] | I made him a promise. | 我答应过他 |
[39:18] | It… | 那… |
[39:22] | What? | 什么? |
[39:23] | It doesn’t matter. It has nothing to do with us. | 那没什么 那和我们俩没关系 |
[39:26] | Then why won’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我? |
[39:28] | Because–because he wouldn’t want me to. | 因为–因为他不愿意让我说 |
[39:32] | But he’s not here, is he? no. | 但他不在这 对吧? 不 |
[39:35] | No, he made his choice. | 不 他做了自己的选择 |
[39:37] | He chose to stay. | 他选择了留下 |
[39:40] | I’m the one who came back. | 是我回来了 |
[39:43] | I’m the one who’s here. | 是我在这 |
[39:46] | I’m the one who saved you. | 是我救了你的命 |
[39:52] | Jack Jack. | |
[39:55] | You can’t– you can’t do this. | 你不能–你不能这么做 |
[39:58] | If you have problems, you need to figure them out. | 如果你有病就得去治病 |
[40:01] | All right? ’cause I can’t have you like this around my son. | 好吗? 因为我不能让这样的你接近我的儿子 |
[40:05] | Your son? | 你的儿子? |
[40:07] | You’re not even related to him! | 你甚至根本和他没有关系! |
[40:19] | Hey, sweet pea. | 嘿 小甜豆 |
[40:22] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:54] | Morning. | 早安 |
[40:56] | It’s way too early for chinese. | 这会儿对中国人来说是太早了 |
[41:01] | Where’s Claire? | Claire呢? |
[41:03] | Ladies’ room? | 去厕所了? |
[41:05] | Nope. | 没 |
[41:07] | She just walked off into the jungle. | 她就那么走进了丛林 |
[41:11] | What? | 啊? |
[41:13] | When? | 什么时候? |
[41:14] | In the middle of the night. Just got up and left. | 午夜 起来就走了 |
[41:17] | -You let her go alone? -She wasn’t alone. | -你让她一个人? -她不是一个人 |
[41:20] | Well, who was she with? | 那和谁一起? |
[41:23] | She called him “dad.” I’d have followed them, | 她叫他”老爸” 我应该跟着他们 |
[41:27] | But I have a restraining order. | 但我有禁令在身 |
[41:36] | Claire! Claire! | |
[41:38] | Claire! Claire! | |
[41:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[42:00] | I’ve got you. | 我在这 |
[42:05] | Claire! Claire! | |
[42:12] | Claire! Claire! | |
[42:18] | Claire! Claire! | |
[42:21] | Claire! Claire! |