时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | And if you do, we’ll let you and walt go free. | 如果你这样做 我们就放了你和Walt |
[00:33] | I’ll do it. Give me the gun. | 我会做的 给我枪 |
[00:35] | I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他的 |
[00:42] | Michael? Michael? | |
[00:48] | You lived up to your word. | 你履行了你的承诺 |
[00:52] | We live up to our word, too. | 我们也说话算数 |
[00:54] | You’re gonna take this boat | 你坐这条船 |
[00:56] | And follow a compass bearing of 3-2-5, | 然后沿着罗盘指向3-2-5位置 |
[00:59] | And if you do that exactly, | 如果你能精确的那么做 |
[01:00] | You and your son will find rescue. | 你和你儿子就会得救 |
[01:04] | Who are you people? | 你们这些人到底是谁? |
[01:08] | We’re the good guys, Michael. | 我们是好人 Michael |
[01:11] | -Walt! -Dad! -Walt! -dad! | |
[01:14] | Come here! come here! | 快过来 快过来 |
[02:07] | Thank you all for your patience. | 谢谢你们大家的耐心等待 |
[02:14] | I know it’s taken me a few days to… | 我知道我已经花了好几天时间去… |
[02:16] | Figure out our next move, but I don’t want to do anything | 确定我们下一步行动 不过我还不想有任何行动 |
[02:19] | until I knew more about our situation. | 除非我知道更多我们的情况 |
[02:22] | You deserve to know everything that I do, | 你们应该也要和我一样知道一切 |
[02:24] | So… no more secrets. | 所以…我要告诉你们一切 |
[02:29] | As you all know, | 你们都知道 |
[02:31] | Miles here and three of his people | Miles还有他的三个人 |
[02:34] | Came to the island about a week ago. | 大概一星期前来到岛上 |
[02:37] | So I brought him up from the boathouse | 所以我把他从船上绑来 |
[02:39] | To share with us | 跟我们分享 |
[02:42] | Exactly why they’re here. | 到底他们为什么来这儿 |
[02:47] | We’re here for him. | 我们是为他而来的 |
[02:51] | Um, we kind of, like, knew that forever ago. | 我们大概 几万年前就知道这个了 |
[02:53] | Well, all right then. | 那么好了 |
[02:55] | Problem solved.How soon do we turn him over? | 问题解决了 我们什么时候把他交出去? |
[02:57] | we can’t turn him over. | 我们不能 |
[02:58] | -And why the hell not? -Because once they have me, | -到底为什么不能? -因为一旦他们抓到了我 |
[03:01] | Their orders are to kill everyone else on the island. | 他们的指令就是杀掉岛上的其他所有人 |
[03:10] | Wait. so…what, he’s one of us now? | 等等 那么…他现在是我们中一员了? |
[03:12] | You’re–you’re gonna protect him? | 你是要 你是要保护他? |
[03:14] | He tried to kill you, john. | 他可曾经想杀了你的啊 John |
[03:16] | Yeah. He won’t even tell us who his spy on the boat is. | 对 他也不会告诉我们他在船上的间谍是谁 |
[03:19] | It’s michael. | 是Michael |
[03:22] | What? | 什么? |
[03:23] | My spy on the freighter is Michael. | 我在货船上的间谍是Michael |
[03:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:30] | You mean the same guy that killed two women in cold blood | 你说的是冷血地杀了两个女人 |
[03:32] | To set this little bastard free? | 放了那个混蛋 |
[03:34] | And then sold all of us out so he could get off the island | 然后把我们都出卖了才离开岛上的 |
[03:37] | -That michael? -Yes, james. | -那个Michael? -是的 James |
[03:42] | That Michael. | 是那个Michael |
[04:08] | The rules of desertion… | 逃亡的规则… |
[04:11] | Still apply to everyone. | 仍然适用于每个人 |
[04:16] | Nobody leaves this ship without my say-so! | 没有我的话 谁也别想离开这条船 |
[04:23] | I’m not beating these men to scare you. | 我打这些人不是去吓你们 |
[04:25] | I beat them to save your lives! | 我打他们是为了救你们的命 |
[04:28] | Do you remember what happened to the last two men | 你还记得上次那两个 |
[04:31] | Who took off in is boat? | 离开的人怎么了吗? |
[04:33] | You remember what happened to minkowski? | 你还记得Minkowski怎么了吗? |
[04:35] | As soon as we get the engines fixed, | 只要我们一修好引擎 |
[04:37] | We’re back in the hunt. | 我们就继续搜索 |
[04:39] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[04:41] | Everybody just hold on. | 大家都不要轻举妄动 |
[04:46] | Johnson! Johnson! | |
[04:48] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[04:55] | Clean this mess up. | 把这儿打扫干净 |
[04:58] | Sir. | 先生 |
[05:07] | Hello, michael. | 你好 Michael |
[05:09] | -Not now, man. -Yes,right now. | -伙计 现在不行 -就是现在 |
[05:15] | Why are you on this boat? | 你为什么在这船上? |
[05:19] | I’m here to die. | 我是来寻死的 |
[05:56] | That was a nice meetin’, John, | 遇见你真好 John |
[05:58] | But I thought there wasn’t gonna be any more secrets. | 不过我想不会再有更多秘密了 |
[06:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[06:01] | I’m talking about the 3 million bucks | 我是说你们这些家伙要的 |
[06:03] | Your buddy here asked for. | 300万美元 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:09] | Miles offered his loyalty in exchange for the money. | Miles用他的忠诚换钱 |
[06:12] | But as I haven’t seen a bank on the island, | 不过既然没看到岛上有银行 |
[06:14] | I didn’t think it worth mentioning. | 我觉得这个根本不值一提 |
[06:18] | Somethin’ funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[06:22] | Linus will find a way to get it. | Linus会找到办法拿到的 |
[06:25] | And how will he do that? | 那他会怎么做? |
[06:28] | He wants to survive. | 他想存活下来 |
[06:31] | And considering a week ago you had a gun to his head, | 还有考虑到一星期前你拿着枪指着他的头 |
[06:34] | And tonight he’s eating pound cake… | 而今晚他却在吃碎蛋糕 |
[06:37] | I’d say he’s a guy who gets what he wants. | 我得说这个家伙得到了他想要的 |
[06:46] | It’s fine. Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:50] | Bye, guys. | 拜拜 大家 |
[06:53] | Alex? Alex? | |
[06:56] | May I have a word with you? | 我能和你说句话吗? |
[06:58] | I think we’ve heard enough from you for one night. | 我们已经听够了你这一晚上的唠叨了 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry. You’re just gonna have to listen to a little more. | 抱歉 你们还是要再多听一会 |
[07:03] | It’s okay. What do you want? | 好的 你要干嘛? |
[07:09] | This is a map to the temple. | 这是去神殿的地图 |
[07:12] | It’s a sanctuary. | 那是个圣地 |
[07:13] | It may be the last safe place on this island. | 这可能是岛上最后的安全地带了 |
[07:16] | How can we don’t know about this? | 我们怎么不知道这个? |
[07:17] | Well, it wouldn’t be a sanctuary if I told everyone, would it? | 如果我告诉大家 那个地方就不是圣地了 对吗? |
[07:21] | The rest of our people are already there. | 我们剩余的人已经都在那儿了 |
[07:23] | If you leave now, you can get there in a day and a half. | 如果你们现在出发 一天半就可以到那儿 |
[07:25] | If it’s safe, why don’t we all go–Hurley, | 如果那儿很安全 为什么我们不都去 |
[07:26] | Claire, the baby? | Hurley Claire 婴儿? |
[07:29] | Because the temple’s Not for them, Karl. It’s only for us. | 因为神殿 不是给他们的 Karl 只是给我们的 |
[07:32] | These people that are coming– they know who I am, Alex. | 这些正在赶来的人 他们知道我是谁 Alex |
[07:35] | They’re here to capture me. | 他们是来抓我的 |
[07:36] | They’ll kill anybody that get in their way. | 我们会杀了任何妨碍他们的人 |
[07:37] | If they knew who you were, that you were my daughter, | 如果他们知道了你是谁 知道了你是我女儿 |
[07:41] | They would use you to get to me. | 他们就会利用你来抓我 |
[07:44] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[07:48] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他是对的 |
[07:55] | I agree. We should go. | 我同意 我们应该走 |
[07:59] | These people– you said they’re dangerous. | 这些人 你说他们很危险 |
[08:04] | More dangerous than you? | 比你更危险? |
[08:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:15] | But your mother will protect you. | 不过你母亲会保护你的 |
[08:21] | Okay, now go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[08:40] | -You sure? -Yeah. | -你确定? -是的 |
[08:45] | He’s in the engine room. | 他在动力室 |
[08:54] | I don’understand it. It should be working. | 我不知道 这个应该会有用的 |
[08:57] | Gaskets are all corroded. | 垫圈都被腐蚀了 |
[09:05] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[09:06] | The captain sent us down to help with the repairs | 船长派我们下来帮忙修理 |
[09:11] | Oh, thanks. We’re okay. | 谢谢 我们能行 |
[09:14] | Hey, Jeff, man, you know what? | Jeff 你知道吗? |
[09:15] | We need a pressure valve. you mind grabbing one | 我们需要个压力阀 你介意去补给室 |
[09:17] | -From the, uh, supply room? -Not at all. | 去一个来吗? -不介意 |
[09:25] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该在这儿 |
[09:28] | -Oh, Sayid, what are you doing? -Why are you here? | -Sayid 你在做什么? -你为什么在这? |
[09:30] | -If they see me talking to you– -Then talk quickly. | -如果他们看到我和你说话 -那就快说 |
[09:32] | You won’t understand it! I’ll understand perfectly, Michael. | -你根本不会明白的! -我会完全明白的 Michael |
[09:35] | You just start from the beginning | 你从头开始 |
[09:37] | And explain how you came to be on this boat. | 解释下你是怎么来到这船上的 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you, mr. dawson. | 对不起 Dawson先生 我本不想吵醒你 |
[12:35] | It’s… | 你是? |
[12:37] | What happened to me? | 我怎么了? |
[12:38] | You were in a car accident. it’s a miracle you’re alive. | 你出车祸了 你能活下来真是个奇迹 |
[12:42] | How badly am I hurt? | 我伤得有多重? |
[12:44] | Shh. you just need to rest now. | 你现在需要休息 |
[12:46] | It’s a cold night. | 晚上很凉 |
[12:48] | I brought you some extra blankets. | 我帮你加一床毯子 |
[13:03] | Ugh. let’s get some light in here. | 让我们开灯看看 |
[13:07] | Now I thought I heard someone shout, | 我好像听到有人在叫 |
[13:09] | and something tells me it wasn’t him. | 很明显不是他 |
[13:11] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:15] | You’re lucky to be alive. | 你能活着真是运气太好了 |
[13:17] | E.m.t.s say they found you in a wrecked car | 急救队在一个撞得变形的车里找到了你 |
[13:19] | There’s a note pinnedo your chest. | 有张纸条别在你的胸前 |
[13:23] | You didn’t have any i.d. on you. | 你身上没有身份证 |
[13:25] | you Want to tell me your name? | 能告诉我你叫什么吗? |
[13:30] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 看来你不想 |
[13:34] | You want me to call walt? | 你需要我们通知Walt吗 |
[13:38] | What? | 你说什么? |
[13:39] | The note pinned to your chest. | 粘在你胸前的纸条 |
[13:41] | It was written to “walt.” you want me to call him? | 上写着Walt 要我们通知他吗 |
[13:49] | No. | 不 |
[13:52] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[14:19] | Hey, ma. | 嗨 妈 |
[14:24] | Can i… come in? | 我能进去…坐坐吗 |
[14:26] | No. you know the answer to that. | 不能 你知道的 |
[14:28] | I wanna see him. no. | -我想要看看他 -不行 |
[14:30] | Just let me talk– I don’t know what you said to that boy, | -让我解释一下 -我不想让你跟那个孩子谈什么 |
[14:33] | But whatever it was, he doesn’t want to see you. | 不管怎样 他不想见你 |
[14:36] | Please, ma. he’s my son. I have a right | 拜托了 妈 他是我的儿子 我有个那个权利 |
[14:39] | He thought you were dead. | 他以为你已经死了 |
[14:42] | They said your plane crashed in the middle of the ocean, | 他们说你坐的飞机在大海中坠毁了 |
[14:45] | But you show up here fine and dandy, | 但你又出现了 毫发无损 |
[14:48] | Only I can’t tell anybody but you or walt, | 只有你和Walt才知道怎么和别人说 |
[14:51] | I can’t call you by your real names. | 我不能叫你的真名 |
[14:54] | He barely talks to me, | 他几乎不和我说话 |
[14:56] | But he does wake up screamin’ in the middle of the night, | 但他却在半夜被噩梦惊醒 |
[15:00] | And I’m the one who got to tell him | 只有我对他说 |
[15:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 宝贝 没事的 |
[15:08] | So until you can explain to me | 你得给我解释清楚 |
[15:11] | Where you were for over two months | 这两个月你去哪儿了? |
[15:13] | And what happened… | 发生了什么事了? |
[15:17] | You gave up your rights. | 你已经放弃了你的权利 |
[15:29] | Will you, uh… | 你能不能 |
[15:33] | Will you tell him I love him? | 告诉他 我爱他 |
[15:39] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:26] | What can I do for ya? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[16:28] | How much can I get for that? | 这个值多少钱 |
[16:33] | Why is there chinese writing all over it? | 为什么上面有中文 |
[16:35] | It’s korean,an– the guy who gave it to me. | 是韩文 一个韩国人给我的 |
[16:38] | You don’t look like you speak korean. | 你看起来不会说韩语 |
[16:42] | I’ll give you $300 for it. I’m not looking for money. | -我给你300美元 -我不是要钱 |
[16:46] | What are you looking for? | 那你要什么 |
[16:48] | I want a gun. I want a gun with bullets. | 我要一把枪和一些子弹 |
[17:18] | Come on. let’s just get this done. | 好吧 该结束了 |
[17:20] | Help me just get this done. | 帮我结束它吧 |
[17:28] | Excuse me, sir. you got the time? | 打扰了 先生 你有时间吗 |
[17:31] | No, man. no. | 不 没有 |
[17:33] | Come on, michael. | 好了 Michael |
[17:38] | How about for an old friend? | 帮帮老朋友吧 |
[17:52] | Manhattan, huh? | 你来曼哈顿了啊? |
[17:55] | We let you leave one island, | 我们让你离开了那个岛 |
[17:56] | you just go to another one. | 结果你又到了这个岛(曼哈顿) |
[18:01] | Will you just relax? I just came here to | 你能不能放松点 我只是来… |
[18:07] | Now are u ready to talk like adults? | 现在能像个成年人一样和我谈话了吗? |
[18:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:17] | Enough! | 够了 |
[18:21] | Do it. go ahead, do it! | 开枪吧 开吧 开啊 |
[18:24] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你想死 是吧 |
[18:27] | How do you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[18:30] | We are the ones who sent you home, michael. | Michael 是我们让你回家的 |
[18:32] | Did you honestly think we weren’t gonna keep tabs? | 你真的天真得以为我们会放过你? |
[18:35] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[18:36] | Your help. | 你的帮忙 |
[18:39] | Why would I help the son of a bitch | 我为什么要帮一个 |
[18:41] | Who kidnapped my son? | 绑架了我儿子的杂种? |
[18:42] | We gave him back to you in one piece, mike. | Mike 我们毫发无损地把他还给你了 |
[18:44] | You’re the one who lost him. | 是你把他丢了 |
[18:53] | You told him, didn’t you? | 你告诉他了 是不是? |
[18:57] | You couldn’t carry the guilt | 想想你自己对那些女人都做了什么 |
[18:58] | Of what you did to those two women all by yourself, | 你自己承担不了那份内疚 |
[19:00] | So you shared it with a 10-year-old kid. | 所以你要一个10岁大的孩子帮你分担 |
[19:05] | Is that why you wanna kill yourself, micel? | 这是不是你要自杀的原因 Michael? |
[19:08] | Because that’s the way he looks at you now? | 因为他是那样认为你的 |
[19:10] | Because he knows you’re a murderer? go away! | -因为他知道你是个杀人犯 -滚! |
[19:12] | I got some bad news for you, amigo. | 我有些坏消息要告诉你 Amigo |
[19:13] | You can’t kill yourself. the island won’t let you! | 你不能自杀 那个岛也不会让你这么干的 |
[19:20] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[19:21] | No matter how bad you want to, | 不管你有多么想自杀 |
[19:23] | No matter how many different ways you try, | 不管你要尝试多少种方法 |
[19:26] | It won happen. | 你是不会成功的 |
[19:33] | Give it a shot if you don’t belie me. | 如果你不相信我 你可以开枪试试 |
[19:36] | You got more work to do, mike. | 你有更重要的事要做 Mike |
[19:40] | When you figure that out, | 如果你想通了 |
[19:41] | I’m in the penthouse at the hotel earle. | 到Earle酒店的顶楼来找我 |
[20:26] | The wreckage of oceanic flight 815 | 大洋航空815航班的残骸 |
[20:28] | Has them found. | 已经找到 |
[20:31] | This footage confirms | 这组连续镜头确定了 |
[20:32] | The airplane did, in fact, crash at sea. | 飞机的确失事并沉入海底 |
[20:36] | At these tremendous depths, | 在这么深的海洋中 |
[20:37] | There is little hope of recovering any remains. | 找到幸存者的希望几乎为零 |
[20:40] | Investigators are equally skeptical | 调查人员也在怀疑 |
[20:42] | About the chances of retrieving | 是否能找到大洋航空815航班的 |
[20:43] | Oceanic 815’s black box. | 黑匣子 |
[20:46] | The real story behind | 这架不幸的飞机 |
[20:48] | What happened to this fateful airliner | 到底发生了什么 其真相 |
[20:50] | May have been lost along with the 324 passengers onboard. | 也许就会像机上324名乘客一样 再也找不回来 |
[20:55] | But even with this tragic discovery, | 但是即使是这个悲惨的发现 |
[20:57] | The victims’ families were hoping today… | 遇难者家属今天仍希望… |
[21:04] | I didn’t expect you that fast. | 我没想到你会这么快 |
[21:14] | Is this the guy who hit you with the champagne bottle? | 这就是拿香槟瓶砸你头的家伙 |
[21:16] | Yeah, but I had it coming. | 没错 不过我马上就要报这个仇了 |
[21:20] | Arturo, michael and I have some business to attend to. | Arturo 我要和Michael谈点事 |
[21:24] | Would you get some air? of course. | -你出去透透气吧? -行 |
[21:27] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[21:32] | Help yourself to the chow. | 要不要吃点 |
[21:34] | Don’t make it to the mainland too often… | 这东西在国内可不常吃… |
[21:36] | So when I do, I like to indulge myself. | 所以要是一有机会 我就会狂吃一顿 |
[21:39] | So you people can just… come and go? | 你们的人都能来去自如? |
[21:42] | Some of us. you want a drink? | 一部分人吧 要喝点什么吗? |
[21:45] | What I want is for you to tell me | 我要你告诉我 |
[21:46] | What my plane is doing at the bottom of the ocean. | 那飞机在海底怎么了 |
[21:51] | That’s not your plane. it’s a phony. | 没有所谓的飞机 那是个幌子 |
[21:55] | A man named Widmore put it down there, | 有个叫Widmore人把那玩意沉下去的 |
[21:57] | And he staged the whole wreck. | 伪造所有的残骸 |
[21:59] | Staged? why would he stage a– | 伪造? 他为什么伪造 |
[22:02] | Because he doesn’t want anyone else finding | 因为不想让人知道 |
[22:04] | Where the real plane ended up… except for him. | 真正的飞机是在哪失事 除了他自己 |
[22:08] | I’m supposed to believe this? | 你以为我会相信吗? |
[22:14] | Did the bullet bounce off your skull, | 子弹被你的头盖骨反弹出来了? |
[22:16] | Or did the gun just jam on you? | 还是那枪卡了? |
[22:25] | Prove it. | 证明一下 |
[22:26] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[22:27] | Prove that this guy, Widmore, did what you say he did. | 证明Widmore这家伙 真是如你所言 |
[22:30] | Prove it. | 证明给我啊 |
[22:43] | That’s the cemetery in Thailand | 那是泰国的公墓 |
[22:45] | Where Widmore dug up the 300-odd corpses he needed. | Widmore从那里挖了300具尸体 |
[22:49] | And the purchase order for the old 777 | 这是他从一家空壳公司 |
[22:51] | Bought through a shell company, | 买了份老的777飞机的定单 |
[22:53] | And the shipping logs for the freighter he used | 和货船的航海日志 |
[22:56] | To drop the whole mess down a trench deep enough | 使得事情变得更加扑朔迷离 |
[22:59] | To guarantee that no remains are ever gonna be identified. | 为了确保每个残骸都无法被识别出来 |
[23:02] | Do you have any idea what it would cost | 你能想象 为了运来这些尸体 |
[23:04] | To bring those bodies up? | 我们付出怎样的代价吗? |
[23:08] | What you want from me, man? | 你要我怎么做? |
[23:11] | In a few days, | 几天后 |
[23:13] | A freighter is porting in fiji. | 会有艘货船在斐济停靠 |
[23:16] | It’s widmore’s boat. | 是Widmore的船 |
[23:18] | We have reason to believe he’s finally found | 我们有理由相信他终于在岛上 |
[23:19] | The coordinates of the island, and he’s heading right for it. | 找到同党了 他正要向那里去 |
[23:23] | So congratulations, michael. your shore leave is over. | 那么恭喜你 Michael 你的星际旅行到此为止了 |
[23:27] | You just got a job on that boat. | 你待在那船上只要做一件事就行 |
[23:30] | Meet Kevin Johnson. | 去找Kevin Johnson |
[23:32] | You’re joining the crew in fiji as a deckhand. | 你在斐济加入他们 做一名甲板水手 |
[23:38] | You want me to go unrcover? | 你要我去卧底? |
[23:43] | Why the hell would I go back to work for you people? | 我到底凭什么回那去替你们卖命? |
[23:46] | Because if widmore finds the island, | 因为如果Widmore找到了这个岛 |
[23:48] | It’s good night for everybody on it. | 那岛上的人都得死 |
[23:51] | He’ll kill them all without thinking twice. | 他眼都不眨就会把所有的人杀光殆尽 |
[23:54] | You wanna redeem yourself for what you did? | 你要想挽回你的过失? |
[23:57] | This is your only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[23:59] | You can save all their lives. | 你能救他们所有人的命 |
[24:01] | No. I can’t. I can’t go back to that island. | 不 我不行 我不能再回去了 |
[24:05] | I didn’t say you were going back to the island. | 我又没叫你回岛上去 |
[24:08] | You’re going on that boat so you can swab decks, michael. | 只叫你上那艘船 你可以擦擦甲板 Michael |
[24:13] | You’re going so you can kill everyone onboard. | 这样你就有机会把船上的统统干掉 |
[25:07] | Hey. You are engineer? | 嘿 你是工程师? |
[25:13] | Nah. | 不是 |
[25:14] | Just a deckhand. | 只是个甲板水手 |
[25:16] | Well, we’re all equals on this boat… | 在船上 大家都人人平等的 |
[25:19] | As long as you play decent hold’em. | 只要你规规矩矩的 |
[25:21] | I’m George… Minkowsk | 我叫George Minkowsk |
[25:24] | Kevin Johnson Kevin johnson. | |
[25:25] | Ah, nice to meet you, Kevin. | 很高兴见到你 Kevin |
[25:27] | All right, well, why don’t you go check in | 那好 你去那边Naomi那登记下吧 |
[25:28] | With Naomi over there? and, uh I’ll be seeing you? welcome. | 呆会见 欢迎啊 |
[25:40] | I’m reporting for duty. Kevin Johnson. | 我来报到的 我是Kevin Johnson |
[25:47] | Naomi Dorrit. pleasure. | Naomi Dorrit 很高兴见到你 |
[25:49] | So you’re from the states, yeah? | 你从美国来的? |
[25:51] | New york. | 纽约 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I could tell from the accent. Manchester? | -口音能听出来 -你是曼彻斯特人? |
[25:56] | How’d you guess? You can head onboard. | 你怎么知道的? 上船吧 |
[25:59] | Oh, uh, one of these crates was delivered for you. | 哦 这有个箱子是寄给你的 |
[26:02] | I’ll have it divered to your berth? | 要我叫人送到你船位吗? |
[26:05] | Yeah. thanks. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[26:07] | Welcome aboard, Kevin. | 欢迎上船 Kevin |
[26:17] | Your name isn’t Kevin. | 你不是Kevin |
[26:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:26] | 80% of the people on this boat are lying about something. | 船上80%的人都心怀鬼胎 |
[26:30] | Orange? | 来个桔子吗? |
[26:33] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:41] | Yeah? how was your trip? | 喂? 旅途怎么样? |
[26:44] | I figure flying can’t be too much fun for you. | 我猜你对坐飞机不是太感冒 |
[26:47] | What do you want? | 你要怎么样? |
[26:48] | You get your care package? | 拿到包裹了吗? |
[26:51] | Yeah. wait a day or two untill | -是的 -再过一两天 |
[26:53] | You’re out in the open sea, then you’re good to go. | 等船开到远海 你再下手 |
[26:56] | You can stow your gear downstairs, all right? | 你可以把所有的工具都搬到地下室 知道了吗 |
[26:58] | Welcome aboard, keamy. | 欢迎欢迎 Keamy |
[27:01] | Oh, you met some of ’em now. | 哦 有几个你见过的 |
[27:03] | Got some names and faces, | 或是见过他们本人 或是听过他们的名字 |
[27:04] | And you’re gettin’ cold feet, huh? yeah, actually, I am. | -你怕得手脚发冷了吧? -没错 是的 |
[27:07] | Listen, here are a few more names for ya– | 听着 我再给你报几个过去 |
[27:09] | Sun Sawyer Jack Sun, sawyer, jack, | |
[27:12] | Claire, her baby. | Claire及她的孩子 |
[27:14] | And the only way you’re gonna save their lives | 你唯一能救他们的办法 |
[27:15] | Is if you man up and get on that boat. | 就是你要振作起来 登上那艘船 |
[27:19] | Or maybe you wanna come back and explain to your kid | 要不你还可以回来对你的孩子解释 |
[27:21] | How you let all of them die, too. | 你是怎么眼睁睁的看着他们死去 |
[27:25] | It’s game time. are you in or out? | 是时候了 你要加进来还退是出去? |
[27:34] | I’m in. | 我去 |
[27:38] | Then ditch your phone and go do your job. | 那把你的手机扔了 马上去工作吧 |
[28:05] | No offense but I was flying these things | 恕我冒犯 不过我开船时 |
[28:06] | When you were still in grade chool. | 你还在上在小学呢 |
[28:08] | If anybody’s gotta go first, it should be me. Yeah, I need you get | -要是得有人去的话 也是我去 -好吧 我要你 |
[28:10] | Transport the science team, Frank. what the hell are you gonna be doing? | -把科考队运到就行了 Frank -你到底要干嘛? |
[28:13] | That’s need-to-know. you don’t. | 这不关你的事 |
[28:28] | So much for the fairer sex, huh? | 好男不跟女斗 |
[28:34] | Frank Lapidus, chopper pilot. | 我叫Frank Lapidus 直升机驾驶员 |
[28:37] | Kevin Joson Kevin joson. | |
[28:39] | Deckhand. | 甲板水手 |
[28:43] | So what’s your story, Kevin? | 你有什么故事吗 Kevin? |
[28:45] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[28:47] | How’d you end up on this tub? | 你怎么沦落到这了? |
[28:52] | Looking for a little adventure. | 就是想来次小小的探险 |
[28:55] | Ah, adventure. Yeah. | 啊 探险 没错 |
[28:59] | Well, how do you like this for adventure? | 你喜欢这次探险吗? |
[29:03] | You ever hear about oceanic 815? | 你没有听过大洋815航班的事故? |
[29:11] | Yeah. | 听过 |
[29:13] | What would you say if I told you | 要是我告诉你 |
[29:15] | The plane they found in that trench | 他们在那条海沟里找到的残骸 |
[29:16] | Wasn’t oceanic 815? | 不是大洋815航班 你会怎么想呢 |
[29:21] | Then what is it? | 那又会是什么呢? |
[29:24] | You know those nuts that think the moon landing was faked? | 你知道有些白痴还怀疑人类登月是造假的? |
[29:27] | Well, this is like that… | 这么说吧… |
[29:29] | Only real. | 真正的事实 |
[29:32] | That’s why I signed up for this trip, | 这就是我为什么要来这的原因 |
[29:33] | Because the owner of this boat believes me. | 因为船主信任我 |
[29:36] | Charles Widmore Charles widmore. | |
[29:38] | He believes that 815 is still out there somewhere. | 他相信815飞机一定另在别处 |
[29:42] | I mean, can you imagine what would happen… | 我是说 你能想象这会有多轰动… |
[29:46] | If we’d found some of those people alive? | 要是我们发现还有幸存者? |
[30:39] | Pull | 放 |
[30:44] | Pull! | 放! |
[30:48] | Another clip. good job. | 再来一盒弹夹 干得不错 |
[30:51] | Pull! | 放! |
[30:56] | Kill shot! yeah! | 扣杀 耶 |
[31:00] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在嘛呢? |
[31:03] | What’s it look like we’re doing? | 你觉得我们像是在干嘛? |
[31:05] | We’re shooting things | 我们在射击 |
[31:07] | Pull! | 放! |
[31:12] | I, uh… | 我… |
[31:14] | Thought we were going on a rescue mission. | 以为我们要去营救 |
[31:23] | Don’t you have something to mop up? | 难道你清洁工作做完了? |
[31:32] | Come on. let’s go. | 快点 我们继续 |
[31:35] | Pull! | 放! |
[32:44] | You can do this, man. you can do this. | 你可以的 伙计 你能行 |
[32:48] | 7… 1… 7… 1… | |
[32:50] | 7-7-6 7-7-6. | |
[32:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:13] | Don’t do it, michael. | 不要按 Michael |
[33:53] | I love you, Walt. | 我爱你 Walt |
[34:56] | What, are you going Nicholson on us? | 怎么了 你要扮演Nicholson |
[34:58] | What? you know, Jack Nicholson in “the shining,” | -什么? -你看过”炫耀”吗 |
[35:00] | When he’s bouncing that ball against the wall? | Jack Nicholson对着强掷球 |
[35:04] | Next thing you know, | 后来… 你知道 |
[35:05] | You’re gonna go after your wife with an ax. | 你要拿着斧头追你妻子 |
[35:07] | I’m not married, man. | 我还没结婚 伙计 |
[35:11] | Well, I’m sorry to interrupt, but you got a call. | 好吧 抱歉打断你 有你的电话 |
[35:14] | A call? | 电话? |
[35:15] | Yeah. from the mainland. | 是的 从陆地上打来的 |
[35:16] | They patched it through to the radio room. | 他们把它转到无线电室 |
[35:19] | It’s gotta be a mistake, man. nobody even knows I’m here. | 搞错了吧 伙计 没人知道我在这 |
[35:21] | Well, you’re the only Kevin Johnson onboard, | 但是船上就你叫Kevin Johnson |
[35:23] | So somebody knows you’re here. | 所以肯定有人知道你在这 |
[35:25] | Said he really needs to talk to you. his name’s Walt. | 他说他必须和你通话 他叫Walt |
[35:37] | Yeah, here you go. hey, uh… | 给 嘿… |
[35:40] | It’s kind of personal. mind if I take this alone? | 有点私事 我能单独呆着吗 |
[35:43] | Take your time, Kev. | 慢慢聊 Kev |
[35:45] | You just push this yellow button | 你只需按下这黄色按钮 |
[35:47] | And, uh, turn this knob on the console. got it. | 然后 把这旋钮转到控制台 知道了吗 |
[35:50] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[35:57] | Walt? Walt? | |
[35:59] | I’m so sorry, Michael, but he’s still in new york. | 抱歉 Michael 他还在纽约 |
[36:04] | So I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. | 恐怕你只能和我混了 |
[36:09] | Michael Michael? | |
[36:12] | Are you still there? | 还在听吗 |
[36:16] | You put me on this boat, | 你把我骗到这船上 |
[36:19] | Talked me into blowing it up, | 叫我把这船炸掉 |
[36:22] | And when I push the damn button, | 当我按下该死的按钮 |
[36:24] | A flag pops up. | 却出现了一张纸条 |
[36:28] | You actually activated the bomb? | 你真的激活了炸弹吗 |
[36:30] | It’s not a bomb! it’s a… | 根本就不是什么炸弹! 是个… |
[36:32] | It’s a joke. | 只是个玩笑 |
[36:34] | There are people on your boat who are innocent. | 船上有些人是无辜的 |
[36:38] | They have no idea | 他们毫不知情 |
[36:39] | That the man they work for is a monster, | 不知道他们的雇主是个恶魔 |
[36:42] | A killer without conscience wouldn’t get a greater purpose. | 没有良知的杀人犯不会有更大的作为 |
[36:46] | I had to show you the difference between him and me. | 我得让你知道我和他是不一样 |
[36:49] | When I’m at war, I’ll do what I need to do to win, | 在战争时期 我会不折手段去赢得胜利 |
[36:52] | But I will not kill innocent people. | 但是我不会杀死无辜百姓 |
[36:55] | Ana Lucia and Libby… | Ana Lucia和Libby… |
[36:57] | They were innocent. | 她们也是无辜的啊 |
[36:59] | You killed them, Michael. | 是你杀死了他们 Michael |
[37:02] | No one asked you to. | 没人叫你这么干 |
[37:07] | I don’t blame you, Michael. | 我这不是在怪你 Michael |
[37:09] | We did you have your boy. | 你儿子确实在我们手上 |
[37:11] | And what wouldn’a man do for his son? | 一个男人为他儿子有什么不会做的呢? |
[37:17] | What do you want… from me? | 你想要我…做什么? |
[37:21] | I want you to compile a list of names… | 我要你给我一份名单 |
[37:25] | Every person on your boat. | 要船上所有人的名字 |
[37:27] | When I call again, you’ll give me that list. | 当我再次打电话来 你就得告诉我 |
[37:30] | Then you will disable | 然后你就废了 |
[37:31] | The radio room you’re sitting in. | 你所在通讯室 |
[37:34] | When the crew is disiented by their lack of communication, | 当他们因无法通讯而迷航时 |
[37:37] | You’ll take out the engines, too. | 你就把出发动机也卸了 |
[37:41] | That way, the boat can never get to this island, | 这样 这船就永远都到不了这个岛 |
[37:43] | And your friends will be safe. | 你的朋友也会安然无恙 |
[37:52] | Will you do that for me, Michael? | 你能做到吗 Michael |
[38:01] | Yeah. | 能 |
[38:05] | Then consider yourself one of the good guys. | 那么你就继续装作和他们一伙的吧 |
[38:37] | So you’re telling me… | 你是说… |
[38:40] | That you’re working for Benjamin Linus? | 你在为Benjamin Linus卖命 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:53] | Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you. | 是的 我就是这意思 |
[39:05] | Hey, Sayid. | 嘿 Sayid |
[39:06] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[39:07] | Hold it! uhh! | 放手 |
[39:08] | Let me go! what are you doing?! | 放开我 你要嘛? |
[39:10] | Shut your mouth | 闭嘴! |
[39:14] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[39:17] | This man is not who you think he is. | 这人不是你想象的那样简单 |
[39:19] | He was a passenger onceanic flight 8-1-5. | 他是大洋815航班的乘客 |
[39:22] | I spent two months with him on the island | 在出卖我们之前 |
[39:24] | Before he betrayed us. | 我们一起在岛上呆了两个月 |
[39:26] | This is the man who sabotaged your radio room. | 就是他捣毁了你们的通讯室 |
[39:29] | He destroyed the ship’s engine, | 他把船的发动机也毁了 |
[39:31] | And his name isn’t Ken Johnson. | 他也不叫Ken Johnson |
[39:35] | It’s michael dawson, | 他是Michael Dawson |
[39:38] | And he’s a traitor. | 他是叛徒 |
[39:59] | Stop here and drink. | 停下来喝点水吧 |
[40:01] | Two minutes, then we keep moving. | 两分钟后我们继续赶路 |
[40:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[40:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[40:27] | Karl Karl. | |
[40:29] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[40:32] | I just he a bad feeling about this. | 只是有种不详的预感 |
[40:35] | What if your dad is… playing us? | 要是你父亲…在玩弄我们怎么办? |
[40:39] | Look, I don’t like taking orders from my dad | 听着 我不想接受他的命令 |
[40:42] | Any more than you do. | 比你还不想 |
[40:44] | But I know he doesn’ want me to get hurt. | 但我知道他不会让我受到伤害的 |
[40:48] | Well, at least we’ve got something in common. | 好吧 至少我们又有共同点了 |
[40:53] | Promise not to tell if you won’t. | 你得保证不要和别人说 |
[41:04] | -Alex! -Karl! Alex! karl! | |
[41:09] | Karl, karl! no! come on. | -Karl Karl 不要 -快点 |
[41:11] | No! no! co on! he’s gone. | -不要 -快走 他已经死了 |
[41:14] | Alex! Alex! | |
[41:16] | No! | 不要! |
[41:19] | No, no, we have to get karl. karl! s gone. he’s gone! | -我们必须带上Karl -Karl已经死了 他死了! |
[41:21] | No. he gone! listen to me. I need you to take my hand. | -不! -他死了 听我说 我要你抓住我的手 |
[41:25] | On the count of three, we’re going to run. | 我数一二三 我们就跑 |
[41:29] | Can you do that with me? | 你能做到吗? |
[41:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:35] | I love you very much, Alexana. | 我非常爱你 Alexana |
[41:40] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:42] | One… | 一… |
[41:44] | Two… | 二… |
[41:49] | Three! | 三! |
[42:19] | Wait! Wait! don’ I’m Ben’s daughter! | 等等! 等等! 我是Ben的女儿 |
[42:23] | I’m his daughter! | 我是他女儿! |