时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Can’t really say it’s our primary objective. | 也不能说这是我们首要目的 |
[00:30] | Then what is? | 那你们的首要目的是什么? |
[00:53] | Hello. I’m sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[00:56] | You must be dr. burke. juliet. | -你一定是Burke医生吧 -我是juliet |
[00:59] | Juliet Juliet. | |
[01:00] | I’m harper stanhope. | 我叫Harper Stanhope |
[01:02] | Please sit. | 请坐 |
[01:06] | Today is just a meet and greet | 我们今天只是会会面 |
[01:08] | So that we can get to know each other. | 以便互相认识认识 |
[01:10] | Please don’t take this the wrong way, | 不要误解了 |
[01:12] | But i-i really don’t think I need therapy. | 我觉得我真的不需要心理治疗 |
[01:15] | How about we call it “talking” instead of therapy? | 我们倒不如叫聊天吧? |
[01:21] | Okay. good. | -那好吧 -很好 |
[01:23] | Let’s talk. | 聊天开始 |
[01:25] | So you’ve been here a week. | 你到这儿有一周了 |
[01:28] | And what’s your least favorite part so far? | 到目前为止 你哪些方面不是很满意 |
[01:32] | I don’t like being treated like a celebrity. | 他们都明星一样待我 |
[01:35] | And is that surprising? | 很吃惊吗? |
[01:37] | You’re big news right now. | 大家都在关注着你啊 |
[01:39] | Yes, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[01:42] | I guess I don’t like being the center of attention. | 我觉得我不想成为焦点 |
[01:46] | It makes me feel isolated… | 这让我觉得很孤立 |
[01:49] | Alone. | 孤立无援 |
[01:54] | Well, maybe you feel that all eyes are on you, | 嗯 也许你觉得是焦点 |
[01:59] | But you’re not a celebrity, and soon enough, | 但你不算明星 很快 |
[02:03] | You’ll realize that you’re no different than anyone here. | 你会发现你和这里的其他人没有两样 |
[02:05] | Oh, i-i know. i-i never meant that i… | 我知道 我没有那个意思 |
[02:08] | Yes? | 谁 |
[02:09] | Harper, I’m sorry for the interruption. | Harper 很抱歉打扰了 |
[02:11] | I know you don’t like me busting in, | 我知道你不想被打断 |
[02:13] | But ben would like to see the doc. | 可是Ben说他想见见这位医生 |
[02:18] | Uh… she’s all yours, tom. | 好吧 交给你了 Tom |
[02:23] | It was nice talking to you, juliet. | 很高兴跟你聊天 Juliet |
[02:26] | Welcome to the island. | 欢迎来到这个小岛 |
[02:31] | That harper’s a piece of work. | 那是Harper的工作 |
[02:34] | Huckles) but if you give her a week, | 要是再过一周 |
[02:35] | She’ll have you cryin’ about your dady. | 她定会弄得你哭爹喊娘的 |
[02:37] | I’m speaki from personal experience here. | 这是我的个人经验 |
[02:44] | Welcome to your humble abode. | 欢迎来到你的陋室 |
[02:48] | This is for me? | 这是给我的? |
[02:50] | The whole house? | 整套? |
[02:52] | You’re here to help with some very important research, juliet | 你是来着帮我们做一些重要研究的 Juliet |
[02:55] | We pled out all the stop | 我们扫清了所有的障碍 |
[03:00] | Two bedrooms, two baths. washer, dryer. | 两个卧室 两个浴室 洗衣机 风干机 |
[03:03] | Fresh linens, a well-stocked fridge. | 新窗帘 装满食物的冰箱 |
[03:06] | Oh, and I know you love the opera. | 我知道你喜欢歌剧 |
[03:07] | You have all the classics on cd. | 所有经典的唱片都在里面 |
[03:11] | Ben, this is amazing. | Ben 真是太棒了 |
[03:13] | Seriously, you shouldn’t have gone to all the trouble. | 说实在的 你本来不用这么隆重的 |
[03:15] | I’m only gonna be here for six months. | 我只在这待半年 |
[03:18] | Right, of course. but… | 对 当然 但是… |
[03:22] | We want you to feel at home. | 我们想让你感得自在 舒适 |
[03:32] | Need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[03:33] | I’m fine. I just can’t seem to get it steady. | 我没事 只是这个好像不好固定 |
[03:39] | OK Okay. | |
[03:41] | Nice. thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | Why are u going to all this trouble | 何必这么麻烦呀 |
[03:46] | When we’re about to leave this island? | 我们都要离开这个岛了 |
[03:48] | Well, I still need somewhere to sleep tonight, right? juliet. | -今晚还得有个地方打个盹啊 对吧 -Juliet |
[03:52] | Have you seen charlotte and faraday? | 你看见Charlotte和Faraday了吗 |
[03:54] | All their stuff’s gone. | 他们的东西都不见了 |
[03:55] | no, I haven’t seen ’em. You still have the sat phone, right? | 没,卫星电话还在吧? |
[04:01] | He saw them going into the jungle. | 他看见他们往丛林中走去 |
[04:06] | Why didn’t he say anything? | 他怎么不告诉我们 |
[04:11] | You said… they are friends. | 你说过… 他们是我们的朋友 |
[04:18] | Aren’t they? | 不是吗 |
[04:22] | All right, we’ve got a lot of ground to cer, | 这下够我们找了 |
[04:23] | So let’s fan out. if you cut their trail | 我们分散行动 要是发现什么蛛丝马迹 |
[04:26] | Call out to me. I’ll come to you. | 就通知我 我马上过去 |
[05:07] | Jack? Jack? | |
[05:10] | Hello, juliet. | 嗨 Juliet |
[05:12] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[05:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[05:39] | I came to deliver a message… | 我来给你传个信 |
[05:42] | From ben. | Ben的 |
[05:43] | The two people you’re looking for- | 你们正在找的那两个人 |
[05:45] | Faraday and lewis… | Fareday和Lewis |
[05:47] | They’re headed to the tempest. | 他们正在内讧 |
[05:49] | And if they figure out how to deploy that gas… | 如果他们发现毒气的事情 |
[05:53] | Then everyone on this island is going to die. | 那岛上的人都得死 |
[06:00] | Why don’t you stop them? because ben wants you to do it. | -你为什么不阻止他们 -因为Ben要你去 |
[06:04] | How can ben possibly know where they are when he’s a prisoner? | Ben在监狱里 怎么会知道他们的行踪 |
[06:07] | Ben is exactly where he wants to be. | 那正是Ben想待的地方 |
[06:17] | How am I supposed to stop them? | 我该怎么去阻止他们 |
[06:19] | By pointing the gun and pulling the trigger. | 用枪指着他们 然后扣动扳机 |
[06:24] | Hey! | 喂 |
[06:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:31] | I’m an old friend of juliet’s. | Juliet的老朋友 |
[06:34] | I just told her where the people you’re looking for are head. | 我只是告诉她你们要找的人的行踪 |
[06:38] | Maybe you and your gun can go, too. | 要不你带上枪一起去吧 |
[07:25] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[07:28] | Uh, I was just lookin for some gauze. | 嗯 我正在找一些纱布 |
[07:30] | I- i didn’t know anyone was here. | 我不知道有人在 |
[07:38] | How’d you manage that | 怎么搞成那样? |
[07:40] | I, um… | 我… |
[07:42] | I- i work over at the power station. | 我在那边的电站做事 |
[07:44] | I was pressed up against the transformer. | 我碰到变压器 |
[07:48] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[07:49] | Let me take a look at it. | 让我看看 |
[07:59] | You’re burke, right? | 你是Burke 是吧 |
[08:02] | The baby doctor. | 儿科医生 |
[08:05] | What gave meway? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:10] | I heard we lost henrietta this morning. | 我听说Henrietta今天早上死了 |
[08:15] | It’s okay. it’s not your fault. | 没关系 这不是你的错 |
[08:17] | Pregnant women are dying on this island. | 一个个孕妇在这里死去 |
[08:21] | I was brought here help fix that. | 我是来这个岛帮忙应对的 |
[08:24] | So whose fault is it? | 那会是谁的错? |
[08:27] | Believe me, nobody expects you to fix it overnight. | 相信我 没人期待你一夜之间就能搞定 |
[08:36] | You ve anyone to talk? any friends here? | 有人陪你聊聊吗 有没有朋友也在这 |
[08:42] | Maybe harper. | 可能只有Harper |
[08:43] | Harper hates me. | Harper讨厌我 |
[08:45] | We only talk because we have to. | 不到万不得已 我们谁都不搭理谁 |
[08:47] | I get the feeling that she is a mean… | 我感觉她是个很刻薄 |
[08:50] | And spiteful person. | 充满恶意的人 |
[08:55] | She’s my wife. | 她是我妻子 |
[08:58] | She’s your wife? | 她是你妻子? |
[09:00] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry. I didn’t- no, don’t worry about it. really, it’s okay. it… | -对不起 我不是… -没事 不要担心 |
[09:06] | Okay, you’re, uh… you’re set. | 好了 弄好了 |
[09:11] | Much obliged, ma’am. | 很感谢 女士 |
[09:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:17] | I know this place can wear on you, But if you need to talk… | 我知道你很忙,如果你想找人谈谈 |
[09:22] | I’m around. | 我随叫随到 |
[09:25] | Good to know. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | Oh, um… | 嗯… |
[09:28] | If you promise not to tell your wife | 如果你答应我不告诉你妻子 |
[09:31] | What I said about her, | 我说的话 |
[09:33] | I won’t tell anyone That you lied about how you hurt your arm. | 我就不告诉其他人,你的手臂的事,你撒谎了 |
[09:39] | I know a chemical burn when I see one. | 我一眼就知道是化学药品灼伤的 |
[09:47] | You got a deal. | 就这么说定了 |
[09:53] | Uh, by the way… | 嗯 另外 |
[09:57] | I’m gowin. | 我叫Godwin |
[09:59] | Juliet. | 我叫Juliet |
[10:12] | Faraday and charlotte are heading for the tempest. | Faraday和Charlotte正在内讧 |
[10:15] | The tempest? it’s safer for you if I don’t talk about it. | 我什么都不说 为了你的安全 |
[10:18] | No. talk about it, please. | 说说吧 拜托 |
[10:20] | It’s an electrical station that powers the island. | 为这个岛供电的电站 |
[10:22] | Why would they go there? | 他们为什么要去那 |
[10:28] | If there’s something you need to tell me, | 你要是有什么瞒着我的话 |
[10:30] | Now’s the time to do it. | 是时候告诉我了 |
[10:35] | What I need is for you to help me. | 你得帮帮我 |
[10:37] | Will you help me? | 你会帮我吗? |
[10:46] | If we move all night, maybe we can still catch them. | 如果我们整夜在赶 或许还可以追上他们 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | I think it’s that way. | 我觉得得走那边 |
[11:11] | But what happens if i… | 但是要是我… |
[11:16] | What if I can’t do it? | 要是我失败了怎么办? |
[11:19] | Dan Dan. | |
[11:22] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:25] | I know you can do this. | 我知道你行的 |
[11:31] | Should we get going? | 我们动身吧 |
[11:36] | Yeah | 好的 |
[11:42] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. it’s- it’skay. it’s okay. it’s Kate. | 哇 没事 没事 是Kate |
[11:57] | So they have Miles? | 他们抓到了Miles? |
[12:00] | Yeah, but he’s fine. | 是的 不过他没事 |
[12:02] | They… they’re treating him fine. | 他们对他不错 |
[12:04] | I thought you two are with jack at the beach. | 我还以为你们俩正和Jack在沙滩上 |
[12:08] | What are you gs doing out here? | 你们在这里做什么? |
[12:11] | Jackas trying to communicate With sayid and desmond on the freighter, | Jack正想和货船上的sayid和desmond通话 |
[12:15] | But their sat phone ran out of juice. | 但卫星电话电池耗尽了 |
[12:17] | It’s totally dead. | 死机了 |
[12:19] | There’s no way we can call the boat. | 我们没法和货船联系了 |
[12:22] | So we volunteered to get the spare batteries | 所以我们就自告奋勇几个 |
[12:24] | Out of the packs that we threw out the chopper. | 去找直升机上仍下来的旅行包 里面有备用电池 |
[12:28] | So… if you threw your pack from the chopper, | 旅行包不是从飞机上仍下来了吗 |
[12:32] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[12:34] | This? uh… | 这个 嗯 |
[12:36] | It’s… | 这是 |
[12:37] | Just borrowed is. | 别人那借来的 |
[12:40] | Mind if I take a look? | 可以看下吗 |
[12:46] | Go ahead, Dan. show her. | 随便 Dan 让她看吧 |
[12:56] | Batteries, huh? | 这是电池? |
[12:58] | What’s this-uhh! | 这什么 |
[13:03] | What? | 什么? |
[13:12] | That woman- what was her name? | 那个女人 那个女人叫什么名字 |
[13:14] | Harper Harper. | |
[13:16] | The two of you friends? | 你们是朋友? |
[13:18] | Not exactly. she wamy therast. | 也不完全是 她是我的理疗师 |
[13:21] | You people had therapists? | 你们配有理疗师? |
[13:23] | It’s very stressful. | 干那工作 压力很大 |
[13:28] | Seemed kinda hostile, even for a therapist. | 虽说是你的理疗师 对你怀有敌意啊 |
[13:31] | I’m sure there are things from your past | 我相信肯定过去的有些事情 |
[13:32] | That you’d rather not talk about. | 你提都不想提 |
[13:33] | Yeah. you read them all in my file. | 是嘛 我的档案你都看到了啊 |
[13:37] | Trust me, Jack. you don’t wanna see my file. | 相信我 Jack 你一定不想看到我的档案 |
[13:45] | The problem occurs | 问题就出在 |
[13:46] | Somewhere during the second trimester, | 在第六个月的时候 |
[13:47] | When the mother’s immune system is triggered. | 当时母体的免疫系统正被激发 |
[13:51] | The white blood cell count plummets. | 血液中的白细胞数量急剧下降 |
[13:53] | It’s like the… immune system turns on the fetus. | 就好像 免疫系统对胚胎有排斥 |
[13:58] | May i? | 我可以看下吗 |
[14:00] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:08] | Any thought yet on a cause? | 知道什么原因了吗 |
[14:09] | Mm, it’s really too early to tell, but only women | 现在下定论还为时过早 |
[14:13] | Who’ve conceived on the island does it happen to… | 但只有在这个岛上怀孕的女人才有这种反应 |
[14:15] | Which makes me wonder- hey, juliet. | -这让我很诧异 -juliet |
[14:21] | Oh, ben, I didn’t know you were here. | 噢 ben 我不知道你在这 |
[14:24] | Ethan’s out sick. I have an extra egg salad on rye. | Ethan生病了,冰箱李还有一份鸡蛋色拉 |
[14:28] | I was just checking to see if juliet wants it. thanks. no, already ate. | -我就过来看看juliet要不要吃 -我吃过了 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Oh, besides, I have an appoinent with your wife in ten minutes. | 噢 ,还有,十分钟后,我会和你妻子碰个面 |
[14:34] | Great. tell her I said hi. | 好的 替我和她打个招呼 |
[14:38] | Oh, will do. | 好的 |
[14:41] | Ben? Ben? | |
[14:42] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:59] | So, juliet, | 那么 juliet |
[15:00] | What do you think of ben? | 你觉得ben这人怎么样 |
[15:07] | Uh, very smart… | 相当精明 |
[15:09] | And intense. | 专注 |
[15:11] | Challenging. | 有挑战精神 |
[15:13] | He’s been really good to me. | 他一直对我很好 |
[15:15] | Of course he has. you look just like her. | 那是当然啦 你好像喜欢他 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[15:20] | And I see you and my husband have become friendly. | 我发现你和我丈夫关系很好 |
[15:27] | Yeah. he’s great. | 是啊 他人不错 |
[15:31] | He’s been really helpful. | 他确实很能干 |
[15:36] | When did you start sleeping with him? | 你什么时候开始和他上床的? |
[15:40] | What? | 什么? |
[15:43] | Look, juliet, I’m not an idiot. | 听着 juliet 不要当我是白痴 |
[15:45] | So just tell me. when did it start? | 你就直说吧 什么时候 |
[15:51] | Okay. I’not doing this. we’re done. | -我根本就没有 -我们已经分手了 |
[15:55] | Now please respect me enough | 你就别在耍我了 |
[15:56] | To spare me the pretense that you are actually offended. | 别再装了 做都做了 |
[16:00] | I know. | 我都知道了 |
[16:02] | I followed you. | 我跟踪你 |
[16:06] | Watched you. | 监视你 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:17] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 |
[16:19] | But what does matter is that you listen to me | 现在重要的是你得听我的 |
[16:22] | And that you believe me. | 你给我记着 |
[16:26] | And if you continue | 要是你再和goodwin |
[16:29] | To have a relationship with goodwin, | 乱搞的话 |
[16:32] | There will be consequences. | 后果自负吧 |
[16:37] | I don’t want him to get hurt. | 我不想伤他的心 |
[16:39] | I would never hurt him. | 我永远都不愿伤害他 |
[16:41] | Look it, I am not talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[16:44] | I am talking about ben. | 我说的是ben |
[16:54] | Hi, john. | 嗨 john |
[16:56] | Hey, claire. | 嗨 claire |
[17:02] | Is there something I can do for you? | 能为你效劳吗 |
[17:04] | I wanna know what’s going on with miles. | 我想知道你把Miles怎么了 |
[17:06] | Right now not a whole lot. | 现在还不好说 |
[17:08] | I’m… bringing him food and water | 我给他吃的喝的 |
[17:10] | Until he decides to talk. | 直到他决定开口再决定 |
[17:13] | I’d like to talk to him melf. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[17:17] | And why would you want to do that? john, we have to find out | -为什么? -John 我们得查出 |
[17:21] | Who these people are and where they came from | 他们是谁 来自哪里 |
[17:23] | And why they’re not interested ine scuing us. | 为什么不愿救我们 |
[17:25] | And you don’t think I’m gonna get that out of him? | 难度你觉得这些我都问不出来? |
[17:27] | No, i… | 不是的 我 |
[17:30] | I just think we might be taking the wrong approach. | 我想也许我们的方法不对头 |
[17:33] | I mean, you killed one, ben shot one, | 我是说 你杀了一个 ben开枪打死了一个 |
[17:36] | And now we’re holding one prisoner. | 现在还拘捕了一个 |
[17:39] | You know, it’s not hard to understand | 你知道 这样就不难理解 |
[17:41] | Why they might think we’re hostile. | 为什么他们认为我们是有敌意的 |
[17:45] | I might be just a little less intimidating. | 或许我要相对友好些 |
[17:50] | It’s not gonna happen, claire. | 你就死了这条心吧 claire |
[17:51] | John, I don’t- you do remember what charlie said about these people. | -John 我不是 -你还记得charlie怎么说这些人的吗 |
[17:54] | All charlie said | charlie只是说 |
[17:56] | Was whose boat it isn’t. | 他们的船 不是吗 |
[17:59] | Don’t you wanna know whose boat it is? | 你就不想知道这些船是谁的? |
[18:24] | Rabbit today? | 今天吃兔子肉? |
[18:26] | Running out of chickens. | 鸡吃完了 |
[18:31] | This didn’t ve a number on it, did it? | 上面没有编号的吧? |
[18:34] | What? | 什么? |
[18:36] | Eat, change, put your laundry and dishes the door. | 吃吧 再把衣服换一换 完了放门边 |
[18:39] | I’ll be back to collect them in 15 mites. | 十五分钟后我来拿 |
[18:41] | So has the revolution begun yet? or… | 革命开始了吗? 或者叫 |
[18:50] | what are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[18:53] | Well, you’re the leader now. | 你是这里的头 |
[18:55] | I know it’s a tough position. | 我知道这个头不好当 |
[18:56] | You have to deal with all those people | 你得不断地应对人们的猜疑 |
[18:58] | Constantly second-guessing your decisions, | 他们总在怀疑你的决定 |
[19:00] | And it always starts out so innocently, doesn’t it? | 可是他们的猜虑总是很无知 不是吗 |
[19:03] | A question here, a comment there, | 问这问那 说三道四的 |
[19:05] | And then if you’re not careful, | 你要是一不小心 |
[19:07] | You find you have a full-blown insurrection on your hands. | 就肯定非得发生暴动不可 |
[19:11] | Believe me, your peopl are gonna be so angry | 相信我 你们的人一定会很愤怒 |
[19:15] | When they realize you still don’t have a plan. | 当他们知道你仍然没有什么计划 |
[19:21] | and now you assure me that you got a plan. | 这么说你有计划了 |
[19:23] | I always have a plan. | 我早有安排了 |
[19:25] | Does it involve you raising $3.2 million? | 这和你筹集320万有关? |
[19:32] | Phew. that’s a lot of money. | 那可不是一笔小数目啊 |
[19:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:39] | Maybe this’ll get you started. | 可能这个能让你开始 |
[19:43] | Put your laundry and dishes by the door. | 把你的脏衣服放到门旁边 |
[19:47] | I can help you, John. we have shared interests… | 我能帮助你 John 我们的道是一样的 |
[19:52] | Or at least a common enemy. | 或者 至少我们有共同的敌人 |
[19:53] | And that would be our friends on the freighter. | 你是指船上的那些人 |
[19:55] | Not them. the one they work for. | 不是他们 是他们的雇主 |
[20:02] | Let me out of here. give me some semblance of freedom, | 把我放出去 给我点所谓的自由 |
[20:06] | Let me sleep in a bed and eat with utensils, | 让我在床上睡觉 用碗吃东西 |
[20:09] | And I give you my word I’ll tell you everything you wanna know | 我向你保证 我会告诉你想知道的 |
[20:11] | About the person who sent the freighter. yeah, but see, | -那个派船来的人的一切事情 -但是 想想看 |
[20:12] | There’s the problem. I don’t trust your word. | 这有个问题,我不相信你说的 |
[20:16] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[20:23] | I guess I’ll have to show you. | 我看我早晚都得告诉你 |
[20:43] | I hope this is good. | 我希望这个味道应该不错 |
[20:45] | I don’t know much about wine. I swiped this off the sub. | 我不懂葡萄酒 就从潜水艇里 拿了这瓶 |
[21:07] | I wish we could do this all the time. | 我真希望我们能一直这样 |
[21:11] | I hate that we have to be so… | 我很讨厌我们非得这样 |
[21:13] | Private. | 偷偷摸摸的 |
[21:15] | What’s the matter with being private? | 偷偷摸摸怎么了? |
[21:17] | So ridiculous. I’ve been sleeping on the couch for a year. | 太可笑了,我在长椅上睡了一年了 |
[21:22] | Why am I not just telling her? | 为什么我不能告诉她? |
[21:26] | I don’t think it’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[21:36] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[21:39] | Ben wouldn’t like it. | Ben不喜欢这样 |
[21:41] | That’s what this is about? you’re worried about Ben? | 这是关键? 你在乎Ben的感受? |
[21:46] | Why? because he has a crush on you? | 为什么? 因为他喜欢你? |
[21:50] | You know? come on. everyone knows. | -你知道? -别逗了 每个人都知道 |
[21:52] | He follows you like a papy. | 他像宠物一样跟着你转 |
[21:56] | And you don’t think that’s a problem? | 你不觉得这有问题吗? |
[21:59] | Now a little less than a kilometer from here, | 现在她一定在离这不足公里的地方猫着 |
[22:00] | He has me working with chemicals | 他让我负责化学品 |
[22:03] | That could kill every man, woman and child on this island | 如果我按错了按钮 |
[22:05] | If I flip the wrong switch. | 那足够杀掉这个岛上的男女老幼 |
[22:09] | Trust me, Ben has enough on his plate. | 相信我 Ben的权利够大了 |
[22:12] | The last thing he cares about is you and me. | 他根本不管你和我 |
[22:15] | I just. | 我只是 |
[22:17] | get the feeling that he would be upset. | 有种感觉 他会不高兴的 |
[22:21] | What’s Ben gonna do? | 他会怎么做? |
[22:35] | Goodwin Goodwin! | |
[22:38] | You see where the tail landed? yeah, probably in the water. | -你看见机尾降落在哪了吗? -是的 可能在水里 |
[22:41] | You run and you can get to the shore in an hour. | 你跑过去 要在一小时之内到达海岸 |
[22:43] | Ethan, get up the to that fuselage. | Ethan 你去机身那边 |
[22:45] | There may actually be survivors, and u’re one of ’em- | 那里可能会有生还者 你装成一个乘客 |
[22:48] | A passenger. you’re in shock. | 处于深深的恐惧中 |
[22:50] | Come with an adequate story if they ask. | 如果他们问及就编个能过的去的故事 |
[22:52] | stay quiet if they don’t. | 如果他们不问 就什么也别说 |
[22:53] | Listen, learn, don’t get involved. | 听着 不要卷入其中 |
[22:55] | I want the lists in three days.. go | 三天内我要名单 出发吧 |
[23:17] | Something’s wrong. we should’ve… | 出问题了 我们早就应该 |
[23:19] | We should’ve caught up with ’em by now. | 我们早该追上他们了 |
[23:20] | These people may be jumped out of helicopter, jack. | Jack 这些人可能跳伞了 |
[23:23] | Let’s give ’em e benefit of the doubt. | 让他们尝尝怀疑的代价吧 |
[23:31] | Hey. hey, it’s okay it’s okay. hey. | 好了好了 没事了 |
[23:35] | It’s all right. it’s okay. hey. | 没事了 |
[23:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[23:41] | It’s all right. come on. | 没事了 别担心 |
[23:44] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[23:45] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[23:49] | I’ll go get her some water. | 我去弄点水 |
[23:51] | Yeah thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:58] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[24:01] | I was going back to the beach, and… | 我正打算回到海滩 |
[24:05] | I ran into faraday and that woman… | 我碰见Faraday和那个女人 |
[24:07] | Um… charlotte. I think she hit me. | charlotte 我想是她袭击了我 |
[24:11] | They disappeared out of camp last night. | 他们昨晚在营地失踪了 |
[24:12] | We’ve been trying to catch up with them. | 我们本打算追上他们 |
[24:16] | Do you know where they were headed? | 你知道他们要去哪吗? |
[24:19] | Some sort of… | 类似于 |
[24:21] | Power station. | 发电站之类的地方 |
[24:23] | Jack Jack. | |
[24:26] | They had gas masks. | 他们戴着防毒面具 |
[24:32] | Juliet Juliet? | |
[24:35] | Juliet! | Juliet你在哪? |
[24:45] | Juliet Juliet! | |
[24:49] | Juliet Juliet! | |
[25:00] | All right, no tricks. | 别玩了 别玩花样了 |
[25:03] | You’re not leading me out into the jungle | 你没打算把我带出丛林 |
[25:05] | So you can disappear | 你可以消失 |
[25:07] | Or shoot me in t back. | 或者在我身后放冷枪 |
[25:09] | No tricks, John. | 别玩花样了 John |
[25:11] | We don’t even have to leave the living room. | 我们甚至不用离开这房子 |
[25:15] | So let’s have it. | 那让我们开始吧 |
[25:18] | We have a deal, right? | 我们有个交易 是吧? |
[25:21] | How do I know you’re not gonna run off | 我怎么知道你会不会跑 |
[25:23] | And meet your people first chance you get? | 然后召集你的旧部? |
[25:25] | If my people still wanted me, john, | 如果我的人还需要我 John |
[25:26] | They would’ve stormed this camp long ago. | 他们早就把这营地推平了 |
[25:34] | It’s behind that picture. | 在那副画后面 |
[25:49] | 36, 15, 28. | 密码是36, 15, 28 |
[26:17] | “red sox”? | “红袜队的比赛”? |
[26:19] | I taped over the game. | 我把那场比赛录下来了 |
[26:49] | This is chles widmore. | 这是Chles Widmore |
[26:53] | This is the man whose boat is parked offshore. | 就是他派船来的 |
[26:59] | This is the man that’s been trying to find the island. | 就是他一直在寻找这个岛 |
[27:10] | Who’s the man in the blindfold? | 那个蒙着眼的人是谁? |
[27:12] | One of my people that had the misfortune to get caught. | 我的人里有一个不幸被抓到了 |
[27:14] | How does widmore know about the island? I don’t know, but he does. | -Widmore怎么知道这个岛的? -不知道 但他就是知道 |
[27:18] | What does he want? | 他想要什么? |
[27:21] | John, three months ago in gainesville, florida, | John 三个月前在佛罗里达的Gainesville |
[27:24] | The virgin mary seemed to appear | 圣母玛利亚出现在 |
[27:25] | In a patch of mold on the side of an old housing complex. | 一个旧的居住区的附近 |
[27:28] | When the word got out, | 当他说出那些话 |
[27:29] | Over 5,000 people came to see her face for themselves. | 有超过5000人看到了她的脸 |
[27:33] | You’ve survived an airline crash on this island. | 你在空难中幸存了 |
[27:37] | One minute, you’re in a wheelchair. | 前一分钟 你在坐在轮椅上 |
[27:38] | The next minute, you’re doing jumping jacks. | 下一分钟 你就能跳舞了 |
[27:41] | If 5,000 people came out to see a piece of mold, | 如果有5000个人看到模具 |
[27:43] | How many people do you think would come here to see you? | 那么多少人会来这看你呢? |
[27:52] | Charles widmore wants to exploit this island, | Charles Widmore想要开发这个岛 |
[27:54] | And he’ll do everything in his power to possess it. | 他会不息一切代价完成 |
[28:14] | Everything I know about charles widmore | 我所知道关于charles widmore的所有事 |
[28:16] | Is in this file. | 都在这个文件里 |
[28:18] | Some of it’s vague, some of it’s guesswork, | 有些很模糊 有些全凭猜测 |
[28:21] | Some of it’s concrete. | 有些很具体 |
[28:22] | But this is everything, and now it’s all yours. | 这是所有的事情 现在都归你了 |
[28:30] | I’m sorry I did’t tell you all this sooner. | 很抱歉 我没有早点告诉你这些 |
[28:35] | But it was the only bargaining chip I had left. | 但这是我唯一的筹码了 |
[28:40] | There’s one more thing I need to know. | 还有一件事我要知道 |
[28:44] | Your man on the boat… | 那个在船上的你的旧部 |
[28:46] | I want you to tell me who it is. | 我要你告诉我他是谁 |
[28:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:55] | But you might want to sit down. | 但是你可能想坐下 |
[29:04] | She came through here. | 她从这里来 |
[29:07] | So did they, about half an hour ahead of her. | 他们也是 大约在她前面半小时左右 |
[29:12] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[29:14] | Sorry? | 对不起? |
[29:15] | At locke’s- why did you stay? | 在locke那里 为什么你要留下? |
[29:18] | I stayed because I had to find something out. | 我想找点东西 |
[29:22] | Are you gonna tell me, Or are we gonna keep walking thugh the jungle | 你想告诉我,或者我们继续走,直到走出丛林 |
[29:24] | Like it doesn’t matter? | 如果不重要的话? |
[29:34] | I stayed to find out | 我在那里是想知道 |
[29:35] | If the people on the freighter know who I am, | 船上的人知不知道我是谁 |
[29:38] | If they knew that I’m a fugitive, | 他们是否知道我是一个逃犯 |
[29:40] | That I’m wanted for murder. | 一个凶杀案的嫌犯 |
[29:44] | Do they? | 他们知道吗? |
[29:47] | Yeah, they know. | 是的 他们知道 |
[29:52] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续走 |
[29:54] | God knows where juliet is. | 鬼才知道juliet在哪 |
[30:34] | Hi. come on in. | 进来吧 |
[30:37] | Sorry. I have to get this ham out of the oven, | 对不起 我得把这火腿从烤箱里拿出来 |
[30:39] | Or it’ll dry out. | 否则它就干了 |
[30:40] | Please. don’t mind me. how are you feeling, by the way? | 请你不要这么客气 你现在感觉怎么样了 |
[30:44] | Never better. | 好得不能再好 |
[30:48] | It smells delicious. | 闻起来真香 |
[30:53] | Ben, I thought this was a dinner party. | Ben 我本来以为这只是个晚餐 |
[30:55] | Just you and me. | 只有我们俩 |
[30:59] | Oh,I guess I should’ve made that clearer. | 我想我应该说得再清楚些 |
[31:03] | No. it’s fine. I-I hope you like dinner rolls. | 不 挺好的 我 我希望你喜欢午餐小面包 |
[31:07] | I do indeed. | 我当然喜欢 |
[31:14] | I wanna thank you | 我想谢谢你 |
[31:15] | For how wonderful you’ve been with zach and emma. | 因为你和Zach和Emma相处得很好 |
[31:18] | They’re really sweet kids. | 他们可都是好孩子 |
[31:22] | Ben,they’ve been asking me About their mother in los angeles. | Ben,他们向我问起过,他们在洛杉矶的母亲 |
[31:28] | I’not really sure what to say. | 我真不知道该说什么 |
[31:29] | They’ll stop asking in time. | 他们会及时住嘴的 |
[31:32] | They’re children. | 他们只是孩子 |
[31:34] | Do they really belong here? | 真的适合呆在这儿吗? |
[31:36] | They’re on the list,Juliet. | 他们在名单上 Juliet |
[31:38] | Who are we to question who’s on the list and who’s not? | 我们又有什么资格去问谁在名单上谁又不在? |
[31:43] | Now that we have everyone on the list from the tail section, | 现在所有从尾舱来的在册人员都在这里 |
[31:46] | What about Goodwin? | 那Goodwin呢? |
[31:50] | He’s been undercover for the weeks. | 这几周都不见他的踪影 |
[31:56] | He’s making case for this woman-Anna Lucia. | 他在调查这个女人 -Anna Lucia |
[32:00] | He thinks she’d be a valuable member of our society. | 他觉得她会对我们很有价值 |
[32:03] | But between you and me,I don’t see it. | 但我们私下来说 我不这么看 |
[32:06] | He feels very passionately about her, | 他对她特别热情 |
[32:09] | Almost inappropriately so. | 都有点不合适了 |
[32:13] | After losing ethan,it’s a risk. | 在Ethan死后 这是在冒险 |
[32:15] | Goodwin stays where he’s at right now,Juliet. | Goodwin正在做他该做的 Juliet |
[32:18] | There’s no reason for him to hurry back,right? | 没什么原因会让他这么着急回去 对吧? |
[32:22] | But his assignment will be over soon. | 但他的任务马上就要完成了 |
[32:24] | I promise you. | 我答应你 |
[32:30] | Warning. | 警告 |
[32:31] | Computer switching to manual operation. | 电脑转为人工控制 |
[32:35] | This attempt is unauthorized. | 此次尝试未经许可 |
[32:50] | Warning-manual entry | 警告 系统已拒绝 |
[32:52] | Override denied. | 手动强制进入 |
[32:55] | Warning- manual entry override denied. | 警告 系统已拒绝手动强制进入 |
[33:00] | Repeated attempts to access storage tanks | 反复尝试进入储藏罐 |
[33:02] | Will result in contamination. | 将导致毒气外泄 |
[33:09] | Repeated attempts to access store tanks… | 反复尝试进入储藏罐… |
[33:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:12] | Will result in contamination. | 将导致毒气外泄 |
[33:17] | Juliet Juliet. | |
[33:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[33:26] | Final warning- manual override failed. | 最终警告 手动强制开启失败 |
[33:30] | Step away from the computer. | 请离开电脑 |
[33:32] | I’m so sorry. I can’t do that. | 对不起 我不能那么做 |
[33:35] | Manual override failed. | 手动强制开启失败 |
[33:37] | Countermeasures will begin. | 紧急对策即将启动 |
[33:39] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[33:42] | One minute to contamination. | 毒气将在一分钟后开始释放 |
[33:46] | You wanna release the gas? You’ll die with the rest of us. | 你想放出毒气? 你会象我们一样死? |
[33:48] | No,no,no. i-i’m not trying to release them. | 不 不 不 我 我不是想放出 |
[33:51] | I’m trying to-i’m trying to render it inert. | 我在试着 试着让毒气留在里面 |
[33:53] | Juliet,I just wanna make it safe. | Juliet 我只想让它安全 |
[34:00] | 40 Seconds to contamination. | 40秒后毒气泄漏 |
[34:13] | 30 seconds to contamination. | 30秒后毒气泄漏 |
[34:22] | Warning- | 警告 |
[34:23] | Contamination imminent. Evacuate immediately. | 毒气即刻泄漏 赶快撤离 |
[34:40] | 20 seconds to contamination. | 20秒后毒气泄漏 |
[34:43] | Whatever he’s doing,tell him to stop. | 不论他在做什么 让他停下 |
[34:46] | We’re trying to disable it before he can use it against us! | 我们试图阻止它泄漏 以免威胁到我们! |
[34:50] | Juliet… Juliet… | |
[34:52] | Look me in the eye and tell me you are certain | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你确定 |
[34:54] | At benjan linus wouldn’t use this gas | Benjamin Linus不会用这些气体 |
[34:56] | To kill evyone on this island! | 杀死岛上所有的人! |
[34:59] | We know he’s used it before. | 我们知道他以前这么干过 |
[35:01] | If you wanna stop us,you’re gonna have to shoot us both. | 如果你想阻止我们 你就得打死我们两个 |
[35:04] | 10 seconds to contamination. | 10秒后泄漏 |
[35:06] | Daniel yeah,yeah! I’m trying. | -Daniel -知道了 我在试 |
[35:10] | Come on. | 快 |
[35:12] | Come on! | 快! |
[35:13] | 5… 5… | |
[35:15] | 4… 4… | |
[35:17] | 3… 3… | |
[35:19] | 2… 2… | |
[35:50] | That… | 已经… |
[35:52] | That was a close one. | 已经关上了 |
[36:15] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么? |
[36:16] | Shephard’s fe. | Shephard的资料 |
[36:18] | Mikhail dropped it off. | Mikhail把它留下了 |
[36:22] | He’s a spinal surgeon,Ben. | 他是个脊髓外科医生 Ben |
[36:24] | He has extensive experience in tumor removal. | 她在移除肿瘤方面很有经验 |
[36:29] | Hmm. how about that? | 那又怎么样? |
[36:31] | He can help you. | 他能帮你 |
[36:39] | I thought you’d be more excited. | 我原以为你会更兴奋 |
[36:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? |
[36:47] | I need you to come with me. | 我想让你跟我来 |
[36:55] | After our last raid on the tail section survivors, They ran off,left the beach. | 我们最后一次偷袭尾舱幸存者后,他们逃离了海滩 |
[37:01] | I sent Picke and Tom to track their location, And they came across this. | 我派Picke和Tom跟踪他们,他们来到了这里 |
[37:06] | I’m sorry,Juliet. | 我很抱歉 Juliet |
[37:08] | Sorry about what? | 为什么要道歉? |
[37:15] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[37:17] | Oh,my god! ohmy god! | 我的上帝! 上帝! |
[37:22] | Oh,my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[37:26] | Goodwin Goodwin. | |
[37:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[37:33] | We don’t know. There weren’t any witnesses. | 我们不得而知 没有目击者 |
[37:36] | I can only assume they found out he wasn’t one of them. | 我只能猜测他们发现了他是奸细 |
[37:41] | Guess I should’ve listened to you. | 我当时应该听你的 |
[37:43] | Why are you showing me this? | 干嘛给我看这些? |
[37:49] | Why did you bring me out here? | 为什么把我带到这儿? |
[37:52] | What,you mean instead of his wife? | 怎么 你觉得他老婆应该来? |
[38:01] | You knew this would happen. | 你知道可能的后果 |
[38:06] | You sent him out here because you knew this would happen. | 你派他来是因为你知道可能的后果 |
[38:10] | You wanted this! | 你是故意安排的! |
[38:12] | You wanted him to die! | 你想让他死! |
[38:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[38:19] | “why”? | 为什么? |
[38:22] | You’re asking me why? | 你问我为什么? |
[38:25] | After everything I did to get you here, | 为了把你带来 我做了那么多 |
[38:27] | After everything I’ve done to keep you here, | 为了把你留在这儿 我做了那么多 |
[38:29] | How can you possibly not understand… | 你怎么会还不明白… |
[38:34] | That you’re mine? | 你是我的? |
[38:44] | Take as much time as you need. | 你有足够的时间 |
[39:10] | Whoa,kate,it’s all right. they’re on our side. | Kate 放松 他们在我们一边 |
[39:14] | Our side,juliet? | 在我们这边 Juliet? |
[39:16] | She just knocked me unconscious. | 她刚刚把我打晕 |
[39:19] | Yeah. I’m very sorry about that,but I had no choice. | 没错 我很抱歉 但我别无选择 |
[39:24] | Look,Daniel’s inside securing the facility | 听着 Daniel正在里面修设备 |
[39:27] | If you come with me,I will be more than happy | 如果你们能跟我来 我将十分高兴 |
[39:29] | To explain exactly how we just saved your life. | 告诉你们我们是怎么救了你们一命的 |
[39:36] | All right. let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[39:42] | I’ll take their word for it. | 我相信她 |
[39:52] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[39:59] | He wanted me to kill them. | 他想让我杀了他们 |
[40:04] | Ben Ben. | |
[40:04] | He told me to kill both of them. | 他命令我杀了他们俩 |
[40:11] | How can he tell you anything? | 他怎么能命令你? |
[40:14] | I don’t know,but he knew how to get to me, | 我不知道 但他知道怎么找到我 |
[40:17] | And he knew where they were going and what they were doing. | 也知道他们会去哪 会做什么 |
[40:20] | Don’t you understand? these people came here | 明白吗? 这些人来这 |
[40:22] | To wage war against ben, | 是为了和Ben开战 |
[40:26] | And ben’gonna win,Jack. | 而且Ben会赢 Jack |
[40:29] | And when he does,you don’t want to be anywhere near me | 当他赢了 你不会想和我有任何瓜葛 |
[40:34] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[40:39] | Because he thinks that I’m his. | 因为他认为我是他的 |
[40:44] | And he knows how I feel about you | 而且他知道我对你的感情 |
[41:10] | He knows where to find me. | 他知道怎么找到我 |
[41:32] | Oh! | 喔! |
[41:34] | Beat that. | 你来打 |
[41:44] | Son of a bitch! | 婊子养的! |
[41:48] | How’d you get so damn good at horseshoes? | 你他妈的怎么会对扔马蹄铁这么在行? |
[41:51] | I don’t know. guess i’m just… lucky. | 我不知道 我想我走好运了吧 |
[42:02] | What the hell are you doing out? | 你来这干嘛? |
[42:05] | See you guys at dinner. | 晚饭见 |