时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:30] | Cheat sheet faraday drew for me. | Faraday给我画的草图 |
[00:32] | You don’t know where your boat is? | 你不知道你们的船在哪? |
[00:35] | I know where it is. | 我知道 |
[00:50] | Why are you flying directly into the thunderhead? | 那为什么你径直的朝雷暴云的地方飞 |
[00:53] | Why don’t you just sit back and let me do my job, huh? | 你就不能安稳的坐着 让我自己搞定吗 |
[01:03] | Is that penelope? | 她就是Penelope? |
[01:06] | She told charlie she didn’t know about this boat, correct? | 她给Charlie说她不知道这艘船 是吗 |
[01:10] | Aye. | 对 |
[01:11] | What do you expect to find when you get there? answers. | -你想在那找到什么 -答案 |
[01:32] | Damn it! | 糟糕 |
[01:41] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[01:45] | On your soddin’ feet! | 全体立正 |
[01:48] | Move! move! move! | 快 快 快 |
[01:51] | What are you waiting for, hume? | 你还在干嘛 Hume |
[01:59] | What’s the matter, hume? | 你怎么了 Hume |
[02:03] | Did you not hear me? | 没听见我说话吗? |
[02:04] | I’m sorry, sir. I was– I was having a dream, sir. | 抱歉长官 我… 我刚才做梦了 |
[02:07] | You were having a dream, were you? | 你做梦了?! |
[02:09] | And what were you dreaming about? | 你梦见什么了 |
[02:11] | That it took you so sodding long to get to your mark?! | 让你慢吞吞的准备好 |
[02:17] | I was in a helicopter, sir, | 我梦见自己在一架直升飞机上 长官 |
[02:20] | And there was a storm, sir. | 风暴来袭 长官 |
[02:23] | And… | 还有… |
[02:24] | I don’t remember the rest, sir. | 我不记得其他的了 长官 |
[02:27] | Well, at least it was a bloody military dream. | 至少还是个他妈的关于军队的梦 |
[02:33] | Right! all of ya! | 好! 你们所有人 |
[02:36] | In the yard! four minutes! | 立刻到操场 4分钟之内集合 |
[02:39] | And you can thank private hume | 你们可以私下里感谢Hume |
[02:41] | For having to do it in double-time. | 他让你们的操练时间增加两倍 |
[02:43] | Move! one, two, three! | 快! 一! 二! 三! |
[02:46] | Three! one, two, three! | 三! 一! 二! 三! |
[02:48] | Four! one, two, three! | 四! 一! 二! 三! |
[02:50] | Five. | 五! |
[02:51] | 100 crunches! go! go! go! go! go! | 100个仰卧起坐 快 快 快 |
[02:55] | One! two! three… | 一! 二! 三! |
[02:57] | I hope your dream was worth this, mate. | 我希望为了你的梦值得做这些 伙计 |
[03:00] | Sorry, pal. it’s just… | 抱歉兄弟 只是… |
[03:02] | I’ve never had a dream that was so vivid. | 从没有过如此真实的梦 |
[03:05] | It was–it was like I was actually there. | 就好象…好象我真的在那 |
[03:06] | have you got something to say, Hume? | 你要发表什么意见吗 Hume? |
[03:09] | I asked you a question! | 我在问你话! |
[03:15] | We’re almost through it. | 就要通过了 |
[03:16] | I see daylight. | 我看到阳光了 |
[03:23] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗? |
[03:25] | Desmond, are you all right? | Desmond 你还好吧? |
[03:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[03:31] | How do you know my name?! | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[03:54] | Here you go. | 来 |
[04:01] | All right, they took off a day ago. | 好吧 他们一天前走的 |
[04:04] | Why haven’t we heard from ’em? | 为什么到现在还没有消息 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna tell you again, | 我再给你说一遍 |
[04:07] | As I’ve been telling you all night, doctor, I don’t know! | 医生 一晚上我都给你说了我也不知道啊 |
[04:10] | You heard the same thing as I did when we called the boat. | 我给船上通话的内容你也听到了 |
[04:13] | What makes you think I know anything? because you’re not worried. | -你凭什么认为我知道些什么 -因为你不担心 |
[04:16] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[04:18] | Your boat’s 40 miles off the coast. | 你们的船离这里40英里 |
[04:20] | It should’ve taken ’em, what, 20 minutes to get there? | 只用花20分钟就到了 |
[04:23] | So why aren’t you worried? well, should I wring my hands together | -你为什么一点也不担心 -那我是不是应该 |
[04:26] | And whisper a prayer on their behalf? | 双手祈祷他们不要出事呢 |
[04:29] | Hey, hey, hey. come on. | 别这样 |
[04:30] | Maybe we should just– just tell ’em. | 要不我们…直接告诉他们 |
[04:34] | Tell us what? | 告诉我们什么 |
[04:36] | Dan… let’s not confuse anyone. | Dan…别让他们更晕了 |
[04:40] | Well… daniel, maybe if you talk real slow, | Daniel 也许你讲慢一点 |
[04:44] | We’ll be able to follow. | 我们能听懂 |
[04:49] | Your perception of how long your friends have been gone… | 你们所感知的你们朋友离开了多久 |
[04:54] | It’s not necessarily how long they’ve actually been gone. | 其实并不是他们实际就离开了那么久 |
[04:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:01] | This is a mistake. | 就不该这样 |
[05:03] | It’ll be fine. it’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
[05:06] | As long as frank flew on the bearings that I gave him, | Frank只要按照我给他的方位图飞行 |
[05:09] | If he stayed on it, it… it’ll be fine. | 他按照那个来飞行的话…就会没事 |
[05:12] | And what if he didn’t? | 如果他没有呢 |
[05:15] | Then there might be side effects. | 那可能就会出现些副作用 |
[05:21] | We’re at 2,000 feet. sit down! what am I doing here?! | -我们在2000英尺的高空 坐好了 -我在这干嘛 |
[05:23] | What the hell’s going on?! something’s wrong with desmond. | -到底是怎么了 -Desmond有点不对劲 |
[05:24] | How do you know my name?! hold him in his seat! | -你怎么知道我的名字? -让他坐稳了 |
[05:26] | I’m trying! let go of me! | -我不是在做吗 -让我离开 |
[05:28] | Keep him away from the stick! we’ll be there in two minutes! | 别让他碰着操纵杆了 我们还有两分钟到达 |
[06:22] | What are you doing back? who are they? | 你回来干嘛? 他们是谁 |
[06:24] | Survivors of 815. | 大洋航班815的幸存者 |
[06:26] | So you brought them here. what the hell were you thinking? | 你把他们带到这里 你到底在想什么? |
[06:30] | Where–where am i? | 我在哪? |
[06:31] | All right, just take it easy. who are you people? | -好了 放松 -你们是谁 |
[06:33] | buddy. okay, now, take it easy, buddy. | 放松 伙计 |
[06:36] | what am I doing here? who are you people? my friend is disoriented. | -我为什么会在这 你们是谁 -我朋友有点失常了 |
[06:38] | Look, I’m not your friend! I don’t know you! | 我不是你的朋友 我根本不认识你 |
[06:41] | when did he start doing this? | 他什么时候开始这样的 |
[06:44] | He was fine when we took off. when we hit some weather– | 我们起飞的时候还好好的 当遇见暴风时… |
[06:46] | Hey, faraday told me as long as I stayed on the vector | Faraday告诉我只要按照他的方向 |
[06:51] | wait. | 等等 |
[06:53] | What’s your name, my friend? | 你叫什么 朋友 |
[06:55] | Sayid. okay, sayid. look, we’re gonna take your buddy | -Sayid -好的Sayid 我们要把你的兄弟 |
[06:58] | Down to the sick bay, okay? | 带到下面的医务室 好吗 |
[07:00] | I’m going with him. let our doctor look at him first, | -我和他一起 -让我们的医生先照顾他吧 |
[07:03] | Then you can come down. | 然后你再下来也行 |
[07:05] | You got my word on that, okay? | 我答应你 好吗 |
[07:15] | hey, listen to me– th-this is a mistake, right? | 听着 这一定是哪里弄错了 |
[07:18] | I don’t know these people. | 我不认识这些人 |
[07:19] | I don’t know these people. | 我真的不认识这些人 |
[07:22] | No, but this is wrong! | 不 这一定是弄错了 |
[07:23] | I’m not supposed to be here. | 我不应该在这 |
[07:26] | 20! 21! 20! 21. | |
[07:28] | 22. “here”? | 22! 这? |
[07:30] | “here” what? | “这”什么 |
[07:32] | What the hell are you doing on your feet? | 你在那站着干嘛 |
[07:34] | Are you finished with your crunches | 做完仰卧起坐了? |
[07:37] | Because you want to run?! | 你想跑步了? |
[07:38] | Right! squad! | 好! 集合 |
[07:41] | On your feet! | 立正 |
[07:44] | Right face! | 向右转! |
[07:46] | 10 kilometers! | 10公里! |
[07:48] | Go! go! go! go! go! go! go! | 快! 快! 快! |
[07:50] | Get moving, or so help me, I’ll kill you myself. | -跑起来 -帮帮我 我受不了了 |
[08:00] | What the hell’s the matter with you, des? | 你是怎么了 Des |
[08:02] | If I told you, you’d think I was crazy. | 我告诉你的话 你一定认为我疯了 |
[08:05] | I already know you’re crazy. | 我已经认为你疯了 |
[08:07] | This morning, | 今天早晨 |
[08:09] | When I was in the yard doing crunches… | 当我在操场做仰卧起坐的时候 |
[08:14] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[08:16] | What do you mean, you left? | 什么意思 你离开了? |
[08:19] | I was on a boat. | 我在一艘船上 |
[08:23] | And then–then I was back here, right–right where I started. | 然后又回来了 就在开始的地方 |
[08:26] | Des, if you’re trying to get tossed out of service– | Des 如果你想逃脱军役的话 |
[08:28] | Billy, I am telling you the truth, man. | Billy伙计 我说的都是真的 |
[08:32] | Who else was on this… boat? | 船上还有什么人 |
[08:36] | Anyone you recognize? | 有你认识的吗 |
[08:40] | Penny Penny. | |
[08:44] | There was a photo. penny was in the photo. | 有张照片 Penny在里面 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么? |
[08:48] | des! where you going?! | Des 你去哪 |
[09:00] | Thanks for this morning, hume. | 今天早上真多亏了你 Hume |
[09:09] | watch your step. | 小心点 |
[09:11] | Watch it. watch your step. take it easy. | 小心点 放松 |
[09:15] | I’m not here. | 我不在这儿 |
[09:17] | This… | 这… |
[09:18] | This–this isn’t happening. | 这…不可能 |
[09:20] | You are here, and this is happening. | 你在这 这是可能的 |
[09:24] | Look, we’re gonna take care of you. w-what am I doing here? | -我们要照顾你 -我在这干嘛 |
[09:27] | It’s all right. you’re gonna be okay. I’m not supposed to be here. | -没关系 你会好起来的 -我不应该在这 |
[09:30] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[09:33] | My name is keamy, and this is omar. | 我是Keamy 这是Omar |
[09:35] | I’m from vegas, and he’s from florida. | 我来自拉斯维加斯 他是佛罗里达的 |
[09:37] | But as for where we are, i– we last ported in fiji. | 但要问我们在哪 我们上次停靠在斐济 |
[09:41] | So at least we know we’re still in the pacific. | 至少我们还在太平洋上 |
[09:50] | All right, my friend. now you just relax, okay? | 好的 伙计放松 |
[09:53] | We’re gonna go get the doc, | 我们去把医生找来 |
[09:55] | And he’s gonna wanna ask you some questions | 他要问你一些问题 |
[09:58] | To–to help us sort all this out. wh-what do you mean, “sort out”? | -帮助我们一起理清楚 -理清楚是什么意思 |
[10:00] | Wait a minute. what do you mean? I’m not supposed to be here! | 等等 你是什么意思 我不应该在这里 |
[10:03] | I’m not supposed to be here! open this door! open this door! | 我不应该在这里 开门 开门 |
[10:18] | It’s happening to you, too, isn’t it? | 也在你身上发生了 是吗 |
[10:58] | What’s happening to Desmond? | Desmond怎么了 |
[10:59] | Your friends know what’s wrong with him. | 你的朋友知道他怎么了 |
[11:00] | Well, if they do, they’re not sharing it with me. | 就算他们知道 他们也不会给我说的 |
[11:02] | Then perhaps you’ll share how we took off at dusk | 但你会给他们说我们怎样蒙蒙亮就从岛上起飞 |
[11:04] | And landed in the middle of the day? | 怎样在中午降落 是吗 |
[11:09] | Listen, I don’t know | 听着 我不知道 |
[11:11] | What’s happening to your buddy, all right? | 你的伙伴发生了什么事 |
[11:13] | But you gotta trust me when I tell you this. | 但你得相信我说的话 |
[11:16] | I am trying to help you. | 我是在努力帮你 |
[11:17] | You want to help me? | 你要帮助我? |
[11:19] | Give me your phone. | 把你的电话给我 |
[11:21] | Let me call my people. | 我要和我的人通话 |
[11:23] | You give me that weapon, and I’ll give you this phone. | 你给我那把枪 我就给你电话 |
[11:34] | Be quick. don’t go trying to call baghdad. | 快点 不要试图打到巴格达 |
[11:37] | Those phones only call each other. | 那种电话只能互相呼叫 |
[11:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[11:48] | Jack? it’s Sayid. | 是Jack吗 我是Sayid |
[11:50] | I’m on the freighter. | 我现在在货船上 |
[11:52] | Are you okay? where the hell have you been? | 你还好吗 你们到底在哪 |
[11:54] | Something happened during the flight, | 飞行中出了点事 |
[11:56] | And now Desmond’s in their sick bay. | Desmond现在在船上的医务室里 |
[11:59] | Hold on. hold on, hold on, hold on. | 别挂 别挂 别挂 |
[12:01] | All right, you’re on speaker. | 好了 扬声器开了可以说了 |
[12:03] | On the helicopter, something happened to Desmond. | 在直升机上 Desmond出了点事 |
[12:06] | He doesn’t appear to recognize me or know where he is. | 他看起来好象不认识我 也不知道他在哪 |
[12:12] | “side effects”? | 是坐了飞机后的副作用吗 |
[12:15] | Wait, your friend, um, Desmond–has he… | 等等 你的朋友Desmond 他… |
[12:18] | Has he recently been exposed to high levels of radiation | 他最近遭受过高辐射吗 |
[12:22] | Or electromagnetism? | 或者是电磁辐射 |
[12:26] | Okay, look, uh, we don’t know why, | 我们也不知道为什么 |
[12:28] | But going to and coming from the island, | 但是有些人离开或来到这个岛 |
[12:30] | Some people can get a little… confused. | 就会感觉…有点困惑 |
[12:35] | So… | 那… |
[12:36] | What? this is amnesia? | 什么 是健忘症吗 |
[12:41] | No, this is not amnesia. | 不是 这不是健忘症 |
[12:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:47] | Hey. hey! | 嘿! |
[12:49] | Can you hear me?! | 能听到我说话吗 |
[12:51] | Are you all right?! | 你还好吗 |
[12:53] | Hello?! | 喂! |
[12:59] | I was just on a ferris wheel. | 我刚刚在大观览车 |
[13:05] | See, ray? I’m not crazy. | 瞧 Ray 我没有疯 |
[13:08] | It’s happening to him, too, ray, and it’s gonna happen to you. | 他也这样了 你们很快也会发生这样的事 |
[13:13] | It’s gonna happen to all of us, everyone… | 你们所有人都会发生 每个人… |
[13:16] | Once we start heading to that island again. | 只要我们再去那个岛 |
[13:18] | Would you please step aside? | 你能让开一下吗 |
[13:20] | No. no. ray, no. | 不要 不要 Ray |
[13:23] | I need you to relax for a minute. no. | -我要你放松一会儿 -不 |
[13:26] | No, it’s not gonna stop it, ray! | 不 已经无法阻止 Ray! |
[13:27] | Nothing can stop it, ray! nothing can stop it! | 无法阻止 Ray! 什么也无法阻止! |
[13:36] | And how are you feeling? what the bloody hell is going on?! | -你感觉怎样 -该死的 这到底是怎么回事 |
[13:39] | I understand you’re disoriented. you’re not gonna stick me with that, | -你现在很迷惑 我能理解 -你胆敢那样对我 |
[13:41] | Brother! | 伙计! |
[13:41] | I… don’t wanna stick you with anything. | 我不会强制做任何事 |
[13:45] | It’s okay. I just wanna check your eyes. | 没事 我只想检查一下你的眼睛 |
[13:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:51] | So I can help you. | 这样我才能帮助你 |
[14:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[14:08] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[14:11] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[14:15] | Desmond, why don’t you tell me about the last thing you remem– | Desmond 你为何不给我讲一讲你能记得的最后一件事 |
[14:51] | Hello? | 喂? |
[14:54] | Penny? | 是Penny吗 |
[14:58] | What do you want, Desmond? | 你想干啥 Desmond |
[15:00] | Um, Penny, listen, I’m, uh… | Penny 听着 我… |
[15:03] | I’m in trouble, and, uh… | 我现在有麻烦 而且… |
[15:05] | But i… I think something’s happening to me, and… | 但是我…我想我身上发生了一些事 而且… |
[15:09] | I’m confused and… | 我现在很迷惑 还有… |
[15:11] | I… I need to see you. | 我…我想见见你 |
[15:16] | You broke off with me, and then you joined the army, | 你已经和我断绝关系了 后来你又参军了 |
[15:19] | And now you call with some expectation | 现在你又满怀期望给我打电话 |
[15:21] | That I still care about you? | 你以为我还在乎你吗? |
[15:23] | Yeah, I’d say you are confused, Desmond. | 我确实认为你很迷惑 Desmond |
[15:25] | No, no, I’m not. it’s–it’s… | 不 不 我不是 只是 只是… |
[15:27] | Look, i-i’ve got two days leave starting tonight. | 今晚开始 我就有两天假 |
[15:31] | Can i–can i– can I come and see you? | 我能不能去看看你 |
[15:33] | No! no, and don’t bother showing up at the flat either, | 不! 也不要去公寓了 |
[15:36] | Cause I’ve moved. | 因为我已经搬走了 |
[15:37] | Moved? where? | 搬走了? 搬到哪去了? |
[15:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[15:41] | Look, Desmond, I’m going to go. | 听着 Desmond 我要挂电话了 |
[15:44] | Please, just don’t call me again. | 求你 不要再打来了 |
[15:45] | No, no. no, listen. Penny, Penny, I ne–Penny, i | 别这样 听着 Penny Penny 我… |
[15:47] | Need you. | 需要你 |
[15:53] | Did you just… experience something, Desmond? | 你刚才…记起了什么吗 Desmond |
[15:59] | What the hell, Frank? you’re not supposed to be down here, | 见鬼 Frank 你不能到这儿来 |
[16:01] | And definitely not with him. sorry, doc, | -更不能和他一起来这 -抱歉 医生 |
[16:03] | But I got Faraday calling from the island. | 但是我刚接了Faraday从岛上打来的电话 |
[16:04] | He needs to talk to the scottish guy. no, | -他想和这个苏格兰人谈谈 -不行 |
[16:05] | Faraday’s not talking to my patient. now get out of here. | Faraday不会和我的病人谈的 快出去 |
[16:07] | But he’s not your patient. give Desmond the phone. hey! | 但是他不是你的病人 快给Desmond电话 |
[16:13] | Give him the phone now! | 快点把电话给他! |
[16:19] | Hello? | 喂? |
[16:20] | Desmond? Desmond, my name is Daniel Faraday. | 是Desmond吗 Desmond 我是Daniel Faraday |
[16:23] | We met yesterday before you took off, | 昨天飞机起飞前我们见过 |
[16:25] | But I’m guessing you don’t remember that. | 但是我想你不记得我了 |
[16:27] | Am I right? took off? what? | -对吗 -起飞? 什么 |
[16:29] | Desmond, we don’t have long to talk, | Desmond 我们长话短说 |
[16:30] | So I need you to tell me what year you think it is. | 我要你告诉我你以为是哪一年 |
[16:34] | What do you mean, what year do I think–it’s 1996. | 什么意思 什么我认为哪一年 是1996年 |
[16:41] | All right, desmond. | 很好 Desmond |
[16:42] | Desmond, look, you–you gotta tell me. where are you? | Desmond 你得告诉我 你在哪 |
[16:46] | I-i’m in– I’m in some kind of sick bay. | 我在 我在一个什么医务室 |
[16:49] | No, no, no. not right now, desmond. | 不是 不是现在 Desmond |
[16:51] | Where are you supposed to be? where are you in 1996? | 你自己以为你在哪 是1996年你在哪 |
[16:54] | I-i’m at camp millar. it’s, uh, royal scots regiment. | 我在军营 是一个苏格兰皇室军团 |
[16:58] | It’s, uh, just north of glasgow. dan, you might wanna– | 就在格拉斯哥北部 Dan 你想… |
[17:00] | Y-yeah, yeah. no. no, I’m thinking. I’m thinking. | 对 对 不 我想想 我想想 |
[17:03] | Desmond, listen, | Desmond 听着 |
[17:05] | When it happens again, Desmond, I need you to get on a train. | 如果再次发生 Desmond 我要你坐上火车 |
[17:09] | Get on a train and go to oxford. | 坐火车去牛津 |
[17:10] | Oxford university. | 去牛津大学 |
[17:12] | Queen’s college physics department, all right? | 女王学院的物理系 好吗 |
[17:15] | W-what? why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:18] | Because I need you to find me. | 因为我要你去找我 |
[17:28] | Where is it? where is it? | 在哪里 在哪里 |
[17:29] | What? my journal, my journal. | 什么 我的日记 我的日记 |
[17:31] | I need my journal, or I won’t believe him. | 我要我的日记 或者我不相信他 |
[17:34] | Why does he think he’s in 1996? I don’t know. I don’t know. | -为什么他以为他在1996年 -我不知道 |
[17:37] | It’s unpredictable. it’s a random effect. | 不可预知 是随机的原因 |
[17:39] | Sometimes the displacement’s only a couple of hours. | 有时这种现象只会持续几个小时 |
[17:41] | Sometimes it’s years. | 有时是几年 |
[17:42] | Wait, wait, this has happened before? | 等等 等等 这以前发生过吗 |
[17:44] | The phone now, please. thank you. | 电话给我 谢谢 |
[17:47] | Desmond, are you still there? doc? hey, doc, are you okay in there? | -Desmond 还在吗 -医生 里面发生什么事了 |
[17:51] | Talk to him. I can’t hold them for long. um, yes. yes, I’m here. | -快说! 我坚持不了多久 -是的 我在 |
[17:55] | Okay, Desmond, listen, when you find me at queen’s college, | 好 Desmond 听着 当你在女王学院找到我 |
[17:58] | I need you to tell me to set the device to 2.342. | 我要你告诉我把设备设置到2.342 |
[18:02] | What? all right, you got it? 2.342. | -什么 -知道了吗 是2.342 |
[18:05] | And it must be oscillating at 11 hertz. | 振荡必须设置为11赫兹 |
[18:07] | You got it, Desmond? | 知道了吗 Desmond |
[18:10] | 2.342, oscillating at 11… | 是2.342 振荡设为11… |
[18:13] | Just–just remember that– 2.342 at 11 hertz, all right? | 记住…记住是2.342和11赫兹 好吗 |
[18:17] | And one more thing, Desmond. | 还有一件事 Desmond |
[18:18] | If the numbers don’t convince me, | 如果数字还不能说服我的话 |
[18:20] | I need you to tell me that you know about Eloise. | 我要你告诉我你知道埃勒维兹 |
[18:26] | Hey, hey, hey! easy, easy. | 嘿 放松点 放松点 |
[18:29] | Get off the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[18:30] | Tell me that you know about Elo– | 告诉我你记住了是埃勒维兹 |
[18:58] | …not a single piece of original thinking… | …不仅仅是原创的思想 |
[19:03] | The concept of “original”– | 原创的概念是… |
[19:05] | The opposite of derivative. | 就是派生的反义词 |
[19:07] | I am the one for you to impress, Mr. Hollister, | 我是来给你留下印象的 Hollister先生 |
[19:10] | And I’m not impressed. so go. go try again. | -我没印象 -那就再去试试 |
[19:16] | Um, sorry, are–are you Daniel Faraday? | 抱歉 请问你是Daniel Faraday吗 |
[19:20] | You are? | 你是? |
[19:21] | Uh, I’m sorry. I’m–i’m Desmond Hume, and, uh, | 抱歉 我是 我是Desmond Hume |
[19:24] | I was told I could find you here. | 别人给我讲在这能找到你 |
[19:28] | And I think I’ve… | 我想我… |
[19:30] | I’ve just been to the future. | 我刚到过未来 |
[19:34] | The future? yes. | -未来? -是的 |
[19:36] | Uh, i-i spoke to you there. | 我在那和你说话 |
[19:37] | You, uh, you told me to come here to–to oxford | 你告诉我到这 牛津 |
[19:40] | To find you. | 来找你 |
[19:42] | You–you said you’d help me. | 你说 你可以帮我 |
[19:45] | Why didn’t I just help you there in the future? | 为什么我在未来不帮助你呢 |
[19:48] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[19:49] | Why would I put you through the headache of time traveling? | 为什么我要把你送上时间旅行 |
[19:51] | You–you know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[19:53] | It just seems a little… unnecessary? | 就感觉有点多此一举 |
[19:56] | And don’t you think my esteemed colleagues | 你以为我那些受尊敬的同僚们 |
[19:58] | Could’ve come up with something | 会因为一点点的相信 |
[20:00] | Just a little more believable, huh? | 而来找我吗 |
[20:02] | What kind of a prank is that? time paradox–so uninspired. | 又是什么恶作剧? 时间上自相矛盾 毫无创见 |
[20:10] | Set your device to, um… 2.342 | 把你的设备…设置到2.342 |
[20:13] | And–and make sure it oscillates at 11. | 然后确定振荡在11赫兹 |
[20:23] | Okay, now–now you… | 好吧 你… |
[20:26] | You’re gonna tell me who told you those numbers. | 你告诉我是谁告诉你那些数字的 |
[20:29] | You did. | 是你 |
[20:31] | No, this is… this is ridiculous. | 不可能 这完全是荒谬可笑的 |
[20:34] | I know about Eloise. | 我知道埃勒维兹 |
[20:48] | What–what is all this? | 这些到底是什么 |
[20:49] | This is where I do the things oxford frowns upon. | 这就是我做令牛津不舒服的事情的地方 |
[20:54] | All right, this… this future version of me, | 好 那么未来的我 |
[20:58] | Uh, he–he referenced this meeting, right? obviously. | 提到了我们这次会面 对吗? 一定提到过 |
[21:01] | So–so I would remember you coming to oxford, right? | 所以我一定会记得你来过这里 是吧 |
[21:05] | I would remember this, here, right now. | 我会记得这件事情 在此时此刻 |
[21:07] | Actually, um, no. | 实际上你不记得 |
[21:09] | No? maybe you just forgot. | -不记得了? -也许你就是忘了 |
[21:13] | Yeah, right. how would that happen? | 说的对 这怎么可能发生过? |
[21:16] | So this–this is changing the future? | 那么你现在要改变未来? |
[21:19] | You can’t change the future. | 你不可能改变未来 |
[21:21] | What’s that for? radiation. | -那是干嘛的? -防辐射 |
[21:26] | Do I get one? you don’t need one. | -我也要穿吗? -你不需要 |
[21:28] | For prolonged exposure. i-i do this 20 times a day. | 穿它是为了防护过量辐射 我每天要做20次 |
[21:32] | So what do you put on your head? | 你不用戴什么保护头吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:44] | This… | 这个 |
[21:46] | This is Eloise. | 它是Eloise |
[21:58] | What does this do? | 你这是在做什么 |
[21:59] | This… if the numbers you gave me are correct, | 这 如果你给我的数字是正确的 |
[22:03] | What this will do… | 这将使Eloise |
[22:05] | Is unstick Eloise in time, | 摆脱连续时空的限制 |
[22:08] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[22:26] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:27] | Wait, shh, shh. she’s not back yet. | 等等 别说话 她还没醒过来 |
[22:33] | There she is. | 她醒过来了 |
[22:35] | Okay, here goes… everything. | 好的 就看马上会有什么结果 |
[22:40] | Come on, come on. come on. | 动起来 动起来 |
[22:43] | That’s it. | 对了 |
[22:44] | That’s it. that’s it. | 对了 这就对了 |
[22:46] | Come on, come on. | 加油 加油 |
[22:47] | That’s it. | 好 |
[22:49] | Yes, yes. | 好 好 |
[22:53] | Yes! | 这就对了! |
[23:02] | It worked! | 成功了! |
[23:05] | Th-this is incredible. I’m sorry. | -这太不可思议了 -抱歉 等一下 |
[23:07] | How is a rat running through a bloody maze so incredible? | 一只老鼠能跑出你这破迷宫有什么稀奇? |
[23:09] | What is incredible | 不可思议的是 |
[23:11] | Is I just finished the maze this morning, | 我今天早上刚做的这个迷宫 |
[23:15] | And I’m not gonna teach her how to run it | 我原打算到从现在开始的一小时后 |
[23:17] | Until an hour from now. | 才教她怎么跑过这个迷宫 |
[23:26] | S-so–so you–you sent her to the future. | 这么说你刚才把它送到了未来 |
[23:29] | No, no, no, her consciousness, her mind. | 不 只是她的意识 思想 |
[23:34] | So– so how does that help me? | 这对我有什么帮助 |
[23:37] | You? help you? | 你? 帮助你? |
[23:39] | I don’t understand. am I supposed to help you? | 我不明白 是我应该帮助你吗? |
[23:40] | Didn’t I send you back here to help me? I don’t know why you sent me here. | -难道我不是把你送回这里来帮助我吗 -我不知道你为什么让我来这 |
[23:43] | All I know about you is you– | 我所知道的只有 |
[23:44] | You end up on some bloody island. | 你最后困在了一个可怕的岛上 |
[23:49] | An island? | 岛? |
[23:50] | What island? w-why would I go to an i– | 什么岛? 为什么我会在一个岛上 |
[23:52] | Desmond, give me the phone. | Desmond 把电话给我 |
[23:54] | Hey, come on! everybody relax! | 都怎么了 大家冷静一点! |
[23:57] | Listen, look, Daniel wanted to talk to the guy, | 听着 Daniel要给那个人打电话 |
[23:59] | So we brought him the phone, that’s all. you let Faraday talk to him? | -我们就把电话给他了 就是这样 -你让Faraday和他说话了? |
[24:03] | He said he could help. faraday can’t even help himself! | -他说他能帮上忙 -Faraday连自己都帮不了! |
[24:05] | Outside now. the captain wants to talk to you. | 出去 船长要跟你谈话 |
[24:08] | And I want to talk to your captain. I’ll be sure to let him know. | -我也要跟你们船长谈一谈 -我一定会告诉他的 |
[24:12] | In the meantime, have a seat. | 还有 你们老老实实坐着 |
[24:21] | I need to get back. | 我得回去 |
[24:22] | Back where? the island? he said he could help. | -去哪 那个岛? -他说能帮得上忙 |
[24:24] | He said he–he’d tell me what I needed to do. Desmond, Desmond, | -他说他会告诉我需要去做什么 -Desmond Desmond |
[24:27] | Can you please explain to me– | 你能给我解释一下 |
[24:29] | Desmond? Desmond? | |
[24:31] | You’re Desmond? | 你叫Desmond? |
[24:34] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:37] | I’m George Minkowski. | 我是George Minkowski |
[24:39] | I’m the communications officer. | 我是信号联络负责人 |
[24:42] | Before they strapped me down here, | 在他们把我绑在这之前 |
[24:43] | All the calls to and from this boat came through me | 我在信号室负责调度这艘船 |
[24:46] | In the radio room. | 所有的电信联络 |
[24:48] | And every so often, | 我经常 |
[24:51] | I’d get this flashing light on my console– | 能看到信号灯在我的控制台上闪烁 |
[24:56] | An incoming call. | 有一个电话打进来 |
[24:58] | We were under strict orders never to answer it. | 我们被严令不许接听那个电话 |
[25:02] | So? what’s that got to do with me? | 那么你说的和我有什么关系 |
[25:05] | Those calls came from your girlfriend. | 是你女朋友打来的 |
[25:09] | Penelope Widmore Penelope widmore. | |
[25:23] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[25:24] | Oh, uh, you’re back. | 你醒了 |
[25:26] | And… you were out almost 75 minutes. | 你刚刚昏迷了大约有75分钟 |
[25:30] | Out? | 昏过去了? |
[25:31] | Oh, yeah. yeah, yeah. you just… whew. | 是的 |
[25:33] | You went catatonic right in the middle of a sentence. | 你刚说话的时候突然就摊在了地上 |
[25:34] | I had to carry you to the chair. | 我只好把你扶到椅子上 |
[25:36] | So I take it you were– you were in the future again? aye. | -我想你刚才又回到了未来 -是吧 |
[25:41] | For how long? I don’t know. five minutes? | -多长时间 -我不知道 五分钟? |
[25:47] | Why does this keep happening? | 为什么这种情况总在发生 |
[25:49] | Uh, in your case, | 我猜想你的请况 |
[25:50] | I’m guessing the progression is exponential. | 应该症状呈指数级加重 |
[25:54] | Each time your consciousness jumps, | 每一次你的意识穿梭时空 |
[25:55] | It gets harder and harder to jump back. | 都会变得更难以回到初始状态 |
[25:57] | I would be careful crossing the street if I were you. | 如果我是你的话 过马路一定小心翼翼 |
[26:08] | What happened to her? she died. | 她怎么了 死了 |
[26:11] | Yeah, I can see that. how? brain aneurysm, probably. I don’t know. | -我知道她死了 怎么死的? -也许是脑动脉瘤 我还不确定 |
[26:14] | I’m going to do an autopsy later. | 我待会给她验尸 |
[26:17] | Is that gonna happen to me? | 我也会死吗 |
[26:18] | The effects seem to vary from case to case, but, uh… | 不同的个体受到的影响应该会有区别 但是 |
[26:22] | Answer me! | 快告诉我! |
[26:23] | If this keeps happening, am I gonna die? | 如果这种状况持续下去 我会不会死掉 |
[26:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:34] | I think… | 我想 |
[26:36] | Eloise’s brain short-circuited. | Eloise是脑梗阻 |
[26:39] | The jumps between the present and the future– | 在现在和未来之间的频繁穿梭 |
[26:42] | She eventually–she couldn’t tell which was which. | 她最终不能分辨出现在和未来 |
[26:44] | She had no anchor. wh-what do you mean, “anchor”? | -她没有能支撑自己穿梭时空的东西 -什么是anchor |
[26:47] | Something familiar in both times. | 可以将两个时点联系起来的东西 |
[26:49] | All this–see this? this is all variables. | 所有这些 看到了吗 它们都是变量 |
[26:52] | It’s random. it’s chaotic. | 随机的 混乱的 |
[26:54] | Every equation needs stability, something known. | 所有的方程都需要稳定性 一些已知量 |
[26:57] | It’s called a constant. | 就是常量 |
[26:58] | Desmond, you have no constant. | Desmond 你没有常量 |
[27:02] | When you go to the future, nothing there is familiar. | 当你穿梭到了未来 你对熟悉所有的事物都不熟悉 |
[27:05] | So if you want to stop this, | 如果你想阻止它再次发生 |
[27:07] | Y–then you need to find something there, | 就要在未来找一样你珍视的事物 |
[27:11] | Something that you really, really care about… | 它一直深藏在你的内心深处 |
[27:16] | That also exists back here… | 同时存在于现在这个时点 |
[27:18] | In 1996. | 1996年 |
[27:24] | This constant… | 这个常量 |
[27:27] | Can it be a person? | 它可以是一个人吗 |
[27:29] | Yeah, maybe. | 对 可以 |
[27:31] | But you have to make some kind of contact. | 但你一定要和这个人取得联系 |
[27:35] | Didn’t you say you were | 你刚才不是说你在一艘 |
[27:36] | Off on a boat in the middle of nowhere? | 不知道在什么方位的船上吗 |
[27:41] | Uh… who are you calling? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[27:44] | I’m calling my bloody constant. | 我在给我珍惜的常量 |
[27:47] | The number you have dialed | 你所拨打的号码 |
[27:48] | Has been disconnected. | 无法接通 |
[27:57] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:04] | You look a lot older now, huh? | 你看上去老了不少 是吧 |
[28:08] | Welcome back, Desmond. | 欢迎回来 Desmond |
[28:11] | I need to call Penny. calling your girlfriend is not our priority. | -我要给Penny打电话 -给你女朋友打电话可不是当务之急 |
[28:14] | Listen, brother, I don’t know you, but– | 听着兄弟 我不大认识你 但 |
[28:16] | But you seem to know me, | 你貌似认识我 |
[28:18] | So–so if you and me are friends, | 如果我和你是朋友 |
[28:21] | Then I need your help. I need to call Penny now. | 那么我需要你的帮助 我现在就要给Penny打电话 |
[28:24] | Whoa! you boys are gettin’ way ahead of yourselves. | 小伙子们 你们可根本没弄清楚情况 |
[28:27] | Two days ago, someone sabotaged all the equipment. | 两天前 有个人毁掉了所有的设备 |
[28:31] | We lost all communication with the mainland. | 我们与陆地失去了所有的联系 |
[28:33] | I probably could’ve fixed it, but then… | 我当时有可能修好它 但后来 |
[28:37] | Then I went nuts. | 我成了疯子 |
[28:38] | Where’s the radio room? | 信号室在哪儿 |
[28:39] | It’s one deck up. I’ll take you there. come on. | 在上面一层 我带你们去 快点 |
[28:46] | And how do we get out of here? | 我们怎么才能离开这儿 |
[28:48] | Through the door. | 门开了 |
[28:54] | Looks like you guys have a-a friend on this boat. | 貌似你俩在这船上还有朋友 |
[29:08] | Your nose, brother. | 你的鼻子 兄弟 |
[29:16] | It’s clear. | 现在没人 |
[29:19] | Let’s– | 我们走 |
[29:35] | “the black rock” set sail | “the black rock”从朴次茅斯港出发的 |
[29:37] | From portsmouth, english, march 22, 1845, | 英国船 1845年3月22日 |
[29:40] | On a trading mission to the kingdom of siam | 前往暹罗(泰国旧称)进行交易 |
[29:43] | When she was tragically lost at sea. | 不幸在海中走失 |
[29:45] | The only known artifact of this journey | 这次旅行留下来的唯一见证物 |
[29:48] | Is the journal of the ship’s first mate, | 就是船上第一大副的日记 |
[29:51] | Which was discovered among the artifacts of pirates | 它是七年后在马达加斯加岛的 |
[29:53] | On the sainte marie, Madagascar, seven years later. | 海盗船的遗物中被发现 |
[29:56] | The contents of this journal have never been made public, | 日记的内容从来没有被公开过 |
[29:59] | Nor are known to anyone outside the family of the seller, | 或者被出售人家族以外的其他人所知晓 |
[30:02] | Tovard Hanso Tovard Hanso. | |
[30:03] | We open the bidding on lot 2-3-4-2 | 我们以15万英镑起拍这件 |
[30:06] | At 150,000 pounds. | 编号2-3-4-2的拍品 |
[30:09] | 150,000, sir. | 这位先生 出价15万 |
[30:12] | 160,000? do I hear 160,000? | 16万? 有人出16万吗? |
[30:15] | 160,000, sir. 170,000, sir. | 16万 17万 |
[30:16] | 180,000 on the phone. | 有人致电出价18万 |
[30:17] | 200,000 pounds. | 20万 |
[30:19] | 220,000 pounds. | 22万镑 |
[30:21] | 240,000. | 24万 |
[30:22] | 260,000 pounds, sir. | 26万 |
[30:24] | 280,000. | 28万 |
[30:25] | On the phone, I have 300,000– 320,000. | 有人致电出价30万 32万 |
[30:28] | 340,000 pounds. | 34万镑 |
[30:30] | 360,000. 380,000. 380,000 pounds… | 36万 38万 38万英镑… |
[30:34] | This auction’s by appointment only, sir. do I hear 400,000 pounds? | -拍卖是要提前预约的 先生 -有人出价40万镑吗? |
[30:37] | Yeah, listen, pal, I just need to speak | 哥们 是这样子的 我只是想 |
[30:38] | To the gentleman over there just for a moment, okay? I’m sorry, sir. | -和那位先生说句话 -不好意思 先生 |
[30:41] | Sold… for 380,000 pounds to bidder 7-5-5. thank you. | 成交… 38万镑售予755号买主 谢谢 |
[30:47] | Just for a minute, all right? look– | 只要一点时间 好吗? 听着… |
[30:50] | Mr. widmore. desmond? | Widmore. Desmond先生? |
[30:52] | Can I have a word, sir? I’m sorry, mr. widmore. he– | -能和你说句话吗 先生? -对不起 Widmore先生 他… |
[30:54] | No, no, it’s fine. …possession of charles dickens when he died. | -哦 没事… -这是Charles Dickens死时的财产 |
[30:58] | Walk with me. we open the bidding on this lot… | -跟我来 -我们开始竞拍此件物品… |
[31:07] | Your word. let’s have it. | 说吧 想说什么 |
[31:12] | I need to get in touch with penny. 513 | 我要和Penny联系 |
[31:16] | I don’t know how to reach her, | 我不知道如何联系她 |
[31:17] | And her number’s been disconnected. | 她的号码已经无效了 |
[31:21] | There was a time when if you’d have asked her to marry you, | 曾经有段时间 如果你向她求婚的话 |
[31:23] | I’m certain she would’ve said yes. | 我确信她一定会答应的 |
[31:26] | Fortunately… | 但幸运的是… |
[31:28] | Your cowardice won out instead. | 你的怯懦赢得了上风 |
[31:37] | I take it you’ve had second thoughts. | 我将此视为你又改变主意了 |
[31:43] | And you’d like her to give you another chance. | 你希望她能再给你一次机会 |
[31:46] | Why do you hate me so much? | 为什么你这么恨我? |
[31:49] | It’s not me who hates you. | 恨你的不是我 |
[31:54] | Here’s her address. | 这是她的地址 |
[31:57] | I’ll let her tell you herself. | 让她自己告诉你吧 |
[32:18] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[32:22] | I know. it’s getting harder. | 我知道 越来越难了 |
[32:25] | It starts happening faster, too. | 而且这种情况开始更快出现了 |
[32:28] | Come on. let’s move. | 来吧 行动吧 |
[32:33] | Hey, how did this happen to you? | 喂 这怎么会发生在你身上的? |
[32:36] | We were anchored here, waiting for our orders, | 我们在此下锚 等待命令 |
[32:41] | Bored out of our minds. | 闷得要命 |
[32:43] | Me and brandon– he’s one of the crew members– | Brandon和我 他是其中一名船员 |
[32:46] | We–we took out the ship’s tender. | 我们…我们驾着交通船 |
[32:50] | We just wanted to see the island. | 我们就是想看看这个岛 |
[32:52] | But brandon started acting crazy, | 但是Brandon开始发疯 |
[32:56] | So we had to turn around. | 所以我们只能回返 |
[32:58] | Where is he? in a body bag. | 他在哪里? 运尸袋里 |
[33:06] | There. | 那里 |
[33:10] | Who did this? | 谁干的? |
[33:12] | You got me. | 这可问住我了 |
[33:13] | But when the captain finds out, I feel sor– | 但当船长发现的时候 我感觉很抱歉… |
[33:21] | After your call, someone has to tell me | 你打完电话后 最好有人能告诉我 |
[33:22] | Precisely what is going on. | 到底是怎么回事 |
[33:27] | Can you fix it, brother? | 兄弟 你能修好吗? |
[33:28] | I need a minute. | 需要一点时间 |
[33:32] | Do you have the number to make the call? | 你有号码? |
[33:36] | George? George? | |
[33:37] | Wake up, brother. wake up. you’ve gotta come back. | 醒醒 兄弟 醒醒 你得醒过来 |
[33:39] | You’ve gotta come back. desmond, do you know the number? | -你得醒过来 -Desmond 你知道号码吗? |
[33:45] | No. well, you’d better remember it. | -不记得 -你最好能记住它 |
[33:55] | It’s 2004. | 现在是2004年 |
[33:58] | I didn’t realize it was almost christmas. it’s been… | 我都没意识到快到圣诞节了 过了这么… |
[34:03] | Desmond Desmond. | |
[34:08] | No! uhh! | 不 |
[34:11] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[34:15] | Get… | 回… |
[34:17] | Back. | 来了 |
[34:31] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[34:35] | The same thing that’s gonna happen to me. | 同样要发生在我身上的事情 |
[35:36] | Desmond? Desmond? | |
[35:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? |
[35:40] | I had to–i mean, I tried to call you, | 我必须来…我是说 我尽力联系你 |
[35:42] | But you–you disconnected your phone. yeah, because I moved. | -但是打电话联系不上你 -是 因为我搬家了 |
[35:47] | Look, I don’t know if you’re getting the signals, desmond, | 听着 我不知道你是否意识到 |
[35:49] | But I’m trying to make a clean break from you, | 但是我想和你完全断绝关系 |
[35:50] | So if you don’t mind, I’m gonna– wait, wait, wait, wait. pen, | -所以 如果你不介意 我要… -等等 等等 Pen |
[35:52] | Please wait. | 请等一下 |
[35:53] | I just–i just need to get your new phone number, okay? | 我只是…我只是需要你的新号码 好吗? |
[35:55] | Why would I give you that? | 我为什么要给你? |
[35:55] | Because i-i made a huge mistake. | 因为我…我犯了一个大错 |
[35:58] | I-i should never have broken up with you, and–and–and… ugh. | 我…我本不应和你分手 而且… 而且… |
[36:00] | I know–i know that now, and–and I’m sorry and– oh, don’t. just don’t– | 我知道…我现在知道了 对不起 不要 请不要 |
[36:03] | I understand, and–and i-i know | 我知道 我也知道… |
[36:05] | It’s–it’s too late to change things, | 可是已经太晚了 难以挽回 |
[36:07] | But I need to tell you something, | 但是我得告诉你 |
[36:09] | And–and I need you to listen to me, and… | 而且…而且我需要你听我说 |
[36:12] | Look, i-i know it’s gonna sound ridiculous, but… | 听着 我…我知道那会听起来很荒谬 但是… |
[36:15] | Please, pen. | 求你了 Pen |
[36:17] | I need you to listen to me. | 请你听我说 |
[36:28] | Just say what you need to say and then go. | 说吧 说完就走 |
[36:33] | I know this doesn’t make any sense, | 我知道这不可理解 |
[36:34] | Because it doesn’t make any sense to me, | 因为我都不相信 |
[36:36] | But eight years from now, i… | 但是8年之后 我… |
[36:40] | I-i need to call you, | 我需要给你打电话 |
[36:42] | And I can’t call you if I don’t have your number. | 但是如果没有你的号码 就打不成电话 |
[36:46] | What? | 什么? |
[36:47] | Look, penny, just– just give me your number. | 听着 Penny 只用…只用告诉我你的号码 |
[36:49] | I-i know– I know I’ve ruined things. | 我…我知道 我知道我把事情都搞砸了 |
[36:51] | I know you think things are over between us, but they’re not. | 我知道你认为我们之间已经完了 但其实不是的 |
[36:53] | If there’s any part of you that still believes in us, just… | 如果你对我们之间尚有一点信心 就请… |
[36:58] | Just give me your number. | 就告诉我号码吧 |
[36:59] | And what’s to say you wouldn’t call me tonight or tomorrow– | 我怎么知道你会不会今晚或明天打给我… |
[37:01] | I won’t call… | 我不会 |
[37:03] | For eight years. | 在8年之内打电话给你 |
[37:07] | December the 24th, 2004. | 2004年12月24号 |
[37:11] | Christmas eve. | 圣诞夜 |
[37:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[37:19] | Please, pen. | 求你了 Pen |
[37:24] | If I give you the number, will you leave? | 如果我给你号码 你会走吗? |
[37:27] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[37:35] | 7946-0893 7946-0893. | |
[37:40] | 7946-0893. 7946… 7946-0893. 7946… | |
[37:43] | All that, and you’re not gonna write it down? | 够了 你不准备写下来吗 |
[37:48] | It wouldn’t do any good. you have to keep that number. | 没什么用 你一定要一直用这个号码 |
[37:52] | You can’t change your number for eight years. just get out. get out! | -在8年内你不要换号码 -出去 出去 |
[37:54] | Just–just remember, december the 24th, 2004. | 请记住…请记住 2004年12月24日 |
[37:57] | Look, pen, if–if you still care about me, | 听着 Pen 如果…如果你还在意我 |
[37:58] | You have to answer. I’m not crazy, penny! | 你一定要回答 我没疯 Penny |
[38:00] | You have to believe me! you have–you have to | 你要相信我的话 你要…你要 |
[38:02] | Trust me. | 信任我 |
[38:04] | I do trust you, but you still have to remember that number. | 我的确信任你 但你还是必须记住那个号码 |
[38:12] | 7946-0893 7946-0893. | |
[38:15] | 7946-0893 7946-0893. | |
[38:16] | 7946-0893. it’s a london number. | 7946-0893 这是在伦敦的电话号码 |
[38:19] | Excellent timing. | 时机正好 |
[38:21] | The patch is done, | 话筒好了 |
[38:23] | But I don’t know how long the battery will last. | 但是不知道电池能撑多久 |
[38:29] | I hope she’s there. | 我希望她在 |
[38:31] | I hope so, too. | 我也希望 |
[39:10] | Hello? | 你好? |
[39:14] | Penny? Penny? | |
[39:16] | Desmond?! Desmond?! | |
[39:29] | Penny. penny, you answered. | Penny 你接电话了 |
[39:33] | You answered, penny. | 你接电话拉 Penny |
[39:38] | Des, where are you? | Des 你在哪里? |
[39:40] | I’m… | 我在… |
[39:44] | I’m… I’m–i’m on a boat. um… | 我在…我在一个船上 嗯… |
[39:49] | I’ve–i’ve been on an island, pen. | 我一直在一个岛上 Pen |
[39:54] | My god, penny, is that really you? | 天啊 Penny 真的是你吗? |
[39:56] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[39:58] | Yes, it’s me! | 是 是我 |
[40:02] | You believed me. | 你相信我的话了 |
[40:05] | You still care about me. des… | 你依旧很在意我 |
[40:08] | I’ve been looking for you for the past three years. | 在过去的3年里 我一直在找你 |
[40:11] | I know about the island. | 我知道那个岛 |
[40:13] | I’ve been research– | 我研究过… |
[40:16] | And then when I spoke to your friend charlie… | 当我和你的朋友Charlie说的时候… |
[40:19] | That’s when I knew you were still alive. | 那时我才知道你还活着 |
[40:22] | That’s when I knew I wasn’t crazy. | 那时我才知道我没发疯 |
[40:27] | Des, are you still there? | Des 你还在听吗? |
[40:28] | Yes! yes, I’m here! I’m still here. can you hear me? yeah, yeah, | 是! 我还在 你能听到我说话? |
[40:31] | That’s better. | 效果好点了 |
[40:34] | I love you, penny. | 我爱你 Penny |
[40:38] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[40:43] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:48] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:50] | I don’t know where I am, but… | 我不知道我身处何方 但是… |
[40:51] | I’ll find you, des… I promise… | 我会找到你的… 我保证… |
[40:53] | No matter what… I’ll come back to you. | 无论如何…我会回到你身边 |
[40:54] | I won’t give up. I promise. | 我不会放弃的 我保证 |
[40:55] | I promise. I love you. I love you. | 我保证 我爱你 我爱你 |
[41:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:11] | The power source went dead. that’s all we have. | 电池没电了 那是我们仅有的电池 |
[41:23] | Thank you, sayid. | 谢谢你 Sayid |
[41:30] | It was enough. | 已经足够了 |
[41:35] | Are you all right now? | 你还好吧? |
[41:40] | Aye. | 嗯 |
[41:42] | I’m perfect. | 非常好 |