时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | These are the last two eggs. | 这是最后的两个蛋了 |
[01:07] | From my own bookshelf? | 从我书架上拿来的? |
[01:09] | Help you pass the time. I’ve already read it. | -帮你打发一下时间 -这本我都看过了 |
[01:12] | You might catch something you missed the second time around. | 看第二遍可以让你温故知新 |
[01:18] | Why did you move me from the rec room down here? | 你为什么要把我从关押室转到这里来? |
[01:21] | I wanted you under my own roof. | 我想让你呆在我眼皮底下 |
[01:27] | Where are you keeping your other prisoner? miles, is it? | 你把其他人关在哪儿? Miles 是叫这个名字吧 |
[01:30] | Oh, you don’t want to share. | 看来你不想告诉我 |
[01:32] | Actually, I was hoping you would share, ben, | 事实上 Ben 我倒是希望你能告诉我点什么 |
[01:34] | Seeing as you claim to have a spy on his ship. | 既然你都说了在船上有个内线 |
[01:42] | I feel for you, john. | John 我真同情你 |
[01:44] | I really do. | 发自内心的同情你 |
[01:46] | You keep hitting dead ends. | 你不断的碰壁 |
[01:51] | You couldn’t find the cabin. | 找不到想要的答案 |
[01:53] | You can’t make contact with jacob. | 你没法感受到Jacob |
[01:55] | You’re so desperate to figure out what to do next, | 你如此绝望的想知道下一步该怎么做 |
[01:57] | You’re even asking me for help. | 你甚至现在都问到我头上来了 |
[02:02] | So here we are, just like old times… | 既然这样 还是像从前那样 |
[02:06] | Except I’m locked in a different room. | 你把我换到另外的房间去 |
[02:11] | And you’re more lost than you ever were. | 不然你只会更郁闷 |
[02:15] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你有什么企图 |
[02:18] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[02:19] | Excellent, john. you’re evolving. | 不错嘛 John 你变机灵了 |
[02:21] | Done with your breakfast? | 早饭吃完了吧 |
[02:45] | What’s that all about? | 那是怎么回事? |
[02:49] | Who knows? it’s locke. | 谁知道呢 Locke就这样的 |
[02:51] | Mornin’, ladies. | 女士们 早上好 |
[02:55] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:56] | Mornin’. | 早安 |
[02:59] | Mmm, coffee smells good. | 咖啡闻起来很香啊 |
[03:02] | Well… why don’t I go make you a cup? | 好吧 我去给你倒一杯 |
[03:12] | Kinda weird, ain’t it? | 感觉有点怪吧 不是吗 |
[03:15] | Sittin’ on porches, drinking coffee out of mugs. | 悠闲的坐在前廊 一杯杯喝咖啡 |
[03:18] | Anyway, I found some clothes about your size. | 我找到一些你可以穿的衣服 |
[03:21] | Hung ’em in a closet. | 挂在一个衣橱里面的 |
[03:23] | So after I kick out hugo… | 那么在我赶走Hugo之后 |
[03:25] | I’m not moving in with you, james. | James 我不会和你一起住的 |
[03:28] | Well… then why did you stay? | 好吧 那你干嘛留下来 |
[03:31] | That’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[03:33] | Oh, you got a secret agenda, huh? | 你是不是有个什么秘密计划? |
[03:37] | Well, if you’re spying for jack- | 要是你帮Jack做内线的话 |
[03:38] | I’m not spying for anyone. so why don’t you tell me- | -我没有替任何人做内线 -那你干嘛不告诉我… |
[03:41] | Because I don’t trust you. | 因为我不相信你 |
[03:46] | This is about the pregnancy thing. | 看来是跟怀孕的事有关 |
[03:53] | James… James… | |
[03:55] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[03:56] | Go home. | 回去吧 |
[03:59] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:05] | See you later, then. | 那就待会见了 |
[04:19] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:21] | Is there a back entrance? | 这里有后门吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah, but you’re going in the front door | 是有 但是你要从前门 |
[04:26] | With your head held high, okay? | 抬着头走进去 好吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah. okay. | 好的 可以 |
[04:33] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[04:37] | Why’d you do it, kate? | Kate 你为什么这么做 |
[04:43] | Coming through. | 请让个道 |
[04:44] | Hey, folks, we’re not making any statements | 伙计们 现在我们不会发表任何意见 |
[04:47] | Or answering any questions right now. excuse us. | 或者回答任何问题 抱歉 |
[04:55] | The people against katherine anne austen. | 以下将对Katherine Anne Austen提起公诉 |
[04:58] | The honorable arthur galzethron presiding. | 主审法官Arthur Galzethron |
[05:00] | The bailiff will read the counts. | 法庭监守宣读诉状 |
[05:02] | Will the defendant please rise? | 被告请起立 |
[05:05] | Katherine Anne Austen Katherine anne austen, | |
[05:07] | You are charged with fraud, | 你被起诉诈骗 |
[05:08] | Arson, assault on a federal officer, | 纵火 袭击联邦官员 |
[05:11] | Assault with a deadly weapon, | 持械伤人 |
[05:13] | Grand larceny, | 大窃盗罪(指所窃财物超过一定价值的盗窃) |
[05:14] | Grand theft auto | 偷盗汽车 |
[05:16] | And murder in the first degree. | 以及一级谋杀罪 |
[05:18] | Miss austen, how do you plead? | Austen女士 你怎么辩解 |
[05:23] | Not guilty. | 我不认罪 |
[05:25] | Thus entered. I’ll now hear argument on bail. | 鉴于以上情况 现在听取保释辩论 |
[05:29] | Your honor, we are requesting | 法官大人 我们要求 |
[05:31] | That the defendant be remanded into custody | 被告在候审期间 |
[05:33] | For the duration of the trial. | 不得保释出狱 |
[05:35] | Your honor, my client’s been free pending arraignment. | 法官大人 我的委托人可以随时被提审 |
[05:38] | Now suddenly she’s a flight risk? | 现在怎么突然她就有了逃跑的可能了? |
[05:39] | she’s the very definition of a flight risk. | 她绝没有逃走的可能 |
[05:41] | She has one of the most recognizable faces in america. | 全美国人民都认得出她这张脸 |
[05:43] | Where is she going to run? miss austen, based on your prior history, | -她还能跑到哪里去呢? -Austen女士 基于你的前科 |
[05:48] | I’m inclined to agree with the people. | 我倾向于民意 |
[05:50] | You are hereby remanded into federal custody for the duration of your trial. | 你须得接受联邦关押候审 |
[05:53] | your honor, my- Bailiff, please take the defendant into custody. | -法官大人,我的.. -法庭监守 请将被告带去关押 |
[05:58] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:25] | Al-bur… quer-que? | 爱伯克奇(新墨西哥州第一大城市) |
[06:28] | Too hot. | 太热了 |
[06:29] | New york? | 纽约? |
[06:32] | Too many people. | 人太多了 |
[06:33] | More than Seoul? | 比首尔人还多? |
[06:35] | What’s wrong with Seoul? | 首尔有什么不好的了? |
[06:36] | sun, we’re going to leave this island any moment now | Sun 我们随时可以离开这个岛 |
[06:43] | I learn english… for you… | 我是为了和你一起 |
[06:50] | To live… in… america. | 呆在美国才学英语的 |
[06:55] | I want… | 我想要… |
[06:57] | To raise my baby at home. in Korea | 让我的孩子在韩国自己家里长大 |
[07:03] | You mean our baby | 你是指我们的孩子 |
[07:05] | Hey, look! jack! | 快看哪 Jack |
[07:08] | Jack! Jack! | |
[07:11] | You’re okay! | 你还好吧 |
[07:13] | Hey, man. | 你们好啊 |
[07:14] | This is, uh, charlotte and dan. | 这两位是Charlotte和Dan |
[07:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:18] | Their helicopter | Sayid和Desmond已经坐直升飞机 |
[07:20] | Already took sayid and desmond back to their freighter. | 回到他们的船上去了 |
[07:22] | They can make arrangements | 他们可以安排 |
[07:24] | To get all of us off this island. | 我们大家离开这个岛 |
[07:27] | Where’s kate? | Kate在哪里 |
[07:30] | She stayed with locke. | 她和Locke在一起 |
[07:38] | Hello, kate. | Kate 你好 |
[07:39] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗 |
[07:42] | I just… killed a chicken. | 我刚杀了只鸡 |
[07:45] | What can I do for ya? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[07:47] | I wanna talk to miles. where you keeping him? | 我想和Miles谈谈 你把他关在哪儿了 |
[07:50] | Why do you need to talk to him? | 你干嘛要跟他谈谈 |
[07:53] | Well, that’s personal. | 是我的一点私事 |
[07:55] | No. and what gives you the right to decide whether or not– | -不行 -你凭什么说行或不行 |
[07:59] | You may think this is a democracy, kate, | Kate 可能你认为这里是民主管理的 |
[08:02] | Because of the way jack ran things. | 也许Jack处理事情的方法让你有这种感觉 |
[08:03] | But this is not a democracy. | 但是在我这里没有什么民主 |
[08:07] | Then I guess that makes it a dictatorship. | 那我猜你是想独裁吧 |
[08:09] | If I was a dictator, | 要是我是个独裁者 |
[08:11] | I would just shoot you and go about my day. | 我会一枪毙了你 然后该干嘛干嘛去 |
[08:14] | Dinner’s at 6:00 if you’re hungry. | 饿了的话6点会开饭 |
[08:25] | Hurley Hey, hurley! | |
[08:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:29] | You bringing that to miles? yeah. | -你是把那个给Miles吗 -是的 |
[08:31] | Yeah, locke asked me to do it. cool. that dude creeps me out. | -Locke让我来送 -好啊 那家伙让我不大爽 |
[08:35] | He’s still in the rec room, right? no, I moved him to the boathouse that.. | -他还是关在休闲厅对吗 -不 我把他转移到船屋… |
[08:44] | You just totally scooby-doo’d me, didn’t you? | 你是在故意套我的话吧 |
[08:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:48] | You’re not gonna let him go, are ya? no. no, I promise. | -你不会放他走的 对吧 -不 不会 我保证 |
[08:52] | Just don’t tell locke it was me. | 不要告诉Locke我让你去的 |
[09:27] | So the arab traded you, too, huh? | 那个阿拉伯人也把你换来了? |
[09:39] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[09:41] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[09:43] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是什么人吗 |
[09:47] | Do you know what I did? | 你知道我做过什么吗 |
[09:50] | What did you do? | 你做过什么 |
[09:53] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | I’ll tell you what you want to know, | 我会给你想要的答案 |
[10:04] | But you gotta do something for me first. | 但你得先为我做点事情 |
[10:07] | I’m not letting you go. | 我不会放你走的 |
[10:09] | I don’t want to be let go. I am exactly where I want to be. | 我不想被放走 这就是我想来的地方 |
[10:14] | What I want… | 我要的是… |
[10:17] | Is one minute… | 和一个人 |
[10:19] | Of someone’s time. | 待上一会儿 |
[10:20] | You bring him to me, | 你把他带给我 |
[10:23] | And I will tell you everything I know about you. | 我就告诉你所有关于你的事情 |
[10:27] | Who? | 你要的是谁 |
[10:33] | Who do you think? | 你觉得还能是谁呢 |
[10:50] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[10:54] | Listen, the d.a.’s decided to try this case herself, | 听着 地区检察官要亲自做这个案子 |
[10:58] | Which means they’re gonna do the full court press, | 这就意味着他们会全力以赴 |
[11:01] | And we need to start talking about cutting a deal. | 我们就得想法庭外调解 |
[11:03] | What kind of deal? | 怎么个调解 |
[11:05] | Honestly, my best guess, | 老实说 据我最乐观的估计 |
[11:07] | I’d say she’ll take a 15-year sentence, | 可能她会判你个15年 |
[11:09] | And you serve seven. | 你服刑到第7年可以申请假释 |
[11:11] | No way. | 没门 |
[11:14] | If you go to trial, kate, | Kate 如果你的案子庭审的话 |
[11:15] | You’re looking at 20 years on each count, | 每项罪名都会让你关上个20年 |
[11:17] | Not to mention a life sentence on the murder charge. no. | -更别说你那项谋杀罪名就得判个终身监禁 -不行 |
[11:20] | Kate, you confessed to your mother | Kate 你都向你妈亲口供认 |
[11:21] | That you killed your father, | 是你杀害了你父亲 |
[11:23] | And now she’s their star witness. | 现在她成了有力的人证 |
[11:26] | So you tell me- what am I supposed to do? | 那你来告诉我 我该怎么办 |
[11:29] | How am I supposed to win this thing? put me on the stand. | -我要怎么才能赢这场官司 -带我上法庭吧 |
[11:31] | And take a chance with the d. a. crossing you? no. | 然后期望地区检察官放你一马? 不可能的 |
[11:35] | Way I see it, we’ve got one shot at this. | 依我之见 我们可以博一把 |
[11:38] | What’s that? we make it about character, | -是什么 -我们在身份上做文章 |
[11:40] | Not about what you did or didn’t do, | 不去纠结于你做过或没做过这些 |
[11:43] | But about who you are. | 而在于你是什么人 |
[11:45] | What do you mean, who I am? | 什么意思 我是什么人? |
[11:49] | I want him in the courtroom. | 我想让他出席法庭 |
[11:52] | Absolutely not. we need him, kate. | -绝对不行 -Kate 我们需要他去 |
[11:54] | It’ll generate tremendous sympathy. | 这会带来极大的同情关注 |
[11:55] | Duncan, listen to me. you are not bringing him in here. | Duncan 听我说 你不能把他带过去 |
[11:58] | All right, you wanna make this about me, about my character? Fine | 好吧,你想这么做这案子,关于我的身份?可以 |
[12:01] | But you are not using my son. | 但你就是不能利用我儿子 |
[12:10] | Maybe we should try a number | 或许我们还可以试着 |
[12:12] | Other than the boat, like… 9-1-1. | 打一打除了那船以外的号码 比如说911 |
[12:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事? |
[12:21] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[12:22] | We’re just having some trouble getting ahold of their boat. | 就是跟那船的联系出了点问题 |
[12:25] | You haven’t heard from sayid? you said they left yesterday. | 你还没有Sayid的消息吗 你说他们昨天就走了 |
[12:29] | And I’m sure they’re fine. | 我确定他们应该没事 |
[12:32] | What if locke was right? | 万一Locke是对的呢 |
[12:34] | What if these people are here to hurt us? | 万一这些人真的是来伤害我们的? |
[12:37] | Locke has no idea what he’s doing. | Locke做事情没理智的 |
[12:39] | Then why is kate with him? | 那为什么Kate留在他那边? |
[12:52] | You sure he’s got ben in his basement? | 你确定他把Ben关在地下室吗 |
[12:55] | Uh-huh. I saw rousseau take him in there last night. | 恩 我看到Rousseau昨晚把他带过去的 |
[12:58] | Does locke ever go out? no. he’s been in there cooking all day. | -Locke出去过吗 -没有 他整天在里面烧菜弄饭 |
[13:01] | He invited us all over for dinner. | 他邀请我们大家去晚餐 |
[13:04] | Oh, can you get aaron for me? | 你能帮我带一下Aaron吗 |
[13:11] | Just pick him up and rock him a little bit. | 就是把他抱起来 轻轻的摇摇拍拍 |
[13:16] | Yeah, I’m just… not very good with babies. | 我有点不大擅长和婴儿打交道 |
[13:20] | I wouldn’t want him to get more upset. | 我不想把他弄得更不舒服 |
[13:24] | Here, I got him. | 好吧 我来抱他 |
[13:31] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:33] | Here we go, muffin. | 小宝贝 到这儿来 |
[13:35] | Yeah. there we go. | 对了 抱住你了 |
[13:37] | You’re so good with him. | 你真会带他 |
[13:42] | What? | 是吗 |
[13:44] | Just the last thing | 我从没想过 |
[13:45] | I ever thought I’d be good at is being a mum. | 自己能够当个好妈妈 |
[13:48] | You know, you should try it sometime. | 你知道 有时你得试着去做 |
[13:51] | Hey, aaron. come on, sweetie. | Aaron 别哭了 亲爱的 |
[13:59] | Please rise. | 请起身 |
[14:03] | Court is now in session. please be seated. | 现在开庭 请就座 |
[14:12] | Don’t fire me, okay? | 不要怪我 好吗 |
[14:14] | What? | 什么 |
[14:16] | We got killed in the opening. I had to do this. | 一开始你就败仗阵来 我必须这样做 |
[14:18] | Does the defense have a witness? | 被告有证人没有 |
[14:21] | Yes, we do, your honor. | 是的 有 法官大人 |
[14:23] | The defense calls dr. jack shephard | 被告传召Jack Shephard医生 |
[14:25] | To the witness stand. | 到证人席 |
[14:37] | Your honor, I’d like to renew my objection to this witness | 法官大人 基于他们的关系 |
[14:40] | On the basis of relevance. | 我重申反对传唤这为证人 |
[14:42] | And I’m going to renew my overruling of your objection. | 反对无效 |
[14:45] | You are to be aware that this witness | 你们知道 该证人 |
[14:47] | Did not meet the defendant | 在被告被控告有罪后 |
[14:49] | Until after the alleged crimes she is being charged with. | 才认识的 |
[14:51] | He’s to be viewed as a character witness only. | 他只能视为被告的品德信誉见证人 |
[14:56] | Proceed. | 请继续 |
[14:57] | Please raise your right hand. | 请举起右手 |
[14:59] | Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你能向上帝发誓你所说的话 |
[15:00] | And nothing but the truth so help you god? yes. | -全部是事实吗? -是的 |
[15:09] | Dr. shephard… | Shephard医生 |
[15:12] | Could you please tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury- | 你能告诉陪审团 |
[15:15] | If there are any of you who don’t read newspapers | 你们之中谁没有读过报纸 |
[15:18] | Or the internet or watch television… | 上过网或看过电视… |
[15:19] | How you met the defendant? | 你是怎样认识被告的 |
[15:22] | On september 22, 2004, | 在2004年9月22日 |
[15:25] | Kate… Kate… | |
[15:28] | Miss austen and i | 我和Austen小姐 |
[15:31] | Were both passengers on oceanic flight 815, | 是大洋815航班的乘客 |
[15:33] | Which crash-landed on an island in the south pacific. | 该飞机坠毁在南太平洋一个岛上 |
[15:36] | Were you aware that miss austen was a fugitive | 你知道Austen小姐是一名逃亡者吗? |
[15:39] | Being transported by a united states marshal | 知道她由一名美国执行官押送 |
[15:41] | On that flight to los angeles for trial? I did learn that eventually, yes. | -乘座飞机到洛杉矶接受审讯吗? -是的 我知道 |
[15:45] | From the u.s. marshal? | 是从美国执行官那得知的吗? |
[15:47] | No, the marshal died in the crash. | 不是 执行官在坠毁中死了 |
[15:50] | Uh, I never spoke to him. | 我从来没有和他说过话 |
[15:52] | Miss austen told me. | Austen告诉我的 |
[15:58] | Did you ever ask her if she was guilty? no. never. | -你是否问过她她到底有罪没有? -没有 |
[16:02] | Well, it seems like a reasonable question. why not? | 似乎还是个合情理的问题 为什么 |
[16:05] | I just assumed that there’d been some kind of mistake. | 我觉得肯定是有一些误会 |
[16:08] | And why would you think that? | 你为什么这样认为 |
[16:11] | Only eight of us survived the crash. | 飞机坠毁后只有我们八人生还 |
[16:14] | We landed in the water. | 我们掉在水里 |
[16:16] | I was hurt pretty badly. | 我伤得很重 |
[16:18] | In fact, if it weren’t for her, | 事实上 要不是她的话 |
[16:21] | I would have never made it to the shore. | 我肯定上不了岸 |
[16:23] | She took care of me. she took care of all of us. | 她照顾我们 照顾我们所有人 |
[16:25] | She–she gave us first aid, | 她给我们急救 |
[16:28] | Water, found food, made shelter. | 给我们找水和食物 建庇护所 |
[16:31] | She tried to save the other two, but they didn’t– | 她试图救另外两个 但是他们没有… |
[16:34] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[16:36] | Miss austen, please sit down. | Austen女士 请坐下 |
[16:38] | This has nothing to do with… with anything. | 这和…和这些事没关系 |
[16:44] | This is my trial, | 这是我的审判 |
[16:45] | And I don’t want him to say anything else. | 我不想他说与此无关的事 |
[16:48] | It’s fine. I have no more questions, your honor. | 好了 我没有问题了 法官大人 |
[16:53] | Miss dunbrook, | Dunbrook女士 |
[16:55] | Your witness. | 到你发问 |
[17:00] | That was very moving, dr. shephard. | 这真让人感动 Shephard医生 |
[17:03] | I only have one question for you– | 我只问你一个问题 |
[17:06] | Do you love the defendant? objection. | -你爱被告吗 -反对 |
[17:10] | You opened this door, mr. forrester. | Forrester 是你开了先河 |
[17:12] | I’m going to allow it. | 我允许问这个问题 |
[17:15] | Dr. shephard? | Shephard医生 |
[17:19] | Do you love miss austen? | 你爱Austen女士吗 |
[17:23] | No. | 不爱 |
[17:26] | Not anymore. | 不再爱了 |
[17:37] | So… what do you want to watch– | 那么 你想看什么 |
[17:39] | Xanadu or “satan’s doom”? | 世外桃源或撒旦死亡记? |
[17:41] | I’m reading. | 我在看书 |
[17:47] | Turn that thing down, damn it. | 把那玩意儿关小点 妈的 |
[17:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:00] | Hey. can I come in? | -嘿 -我能进来吗 |
[18:04] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[18:05] | I believe you know my roommate. hi, hurley. | -我敢肯定你认识我的室友 -你好 Hurley |
[18:08] | Hey, kate. | 你好 Kate |
[18:11] | Got somethin’ in your eye, hugo? | 你眼睛进东西了吗 Hugo |
[18:15] | Why don’t we talk in the kitchen? | 我们不如到厨房谈吧 |
[18:24] | I know it’s in a box, but, uh… | 我知道尽管是在盒子里 但是 |
[18:26] | It’s pretty damn good wine. | 真的是他妈的好酒 |
[18:28] | I tested it. | 我尝过了 |
[18:30] | So how’s the life at casa de claire? | 和Claire住在一起感觉怎样 |
[18:33] | Baby aaron keeping you up all night? | Aaron是不是吵得你整夜睡不着? |
[18:35] | No. no, he’s a good sleeper. good for you. | -不 他睡得很熟 -那很好啊 |
[18:46] | You are terrible at this, freckles. | 你真行 雀斑女 |
[18:50] | Terrible at what? | 什么真行 |
[18:50] | You already said you didn’t stay behind for me. | 你说过你不是为我而留下来的 |
[18:55] | So at least be woman enough | 至少你得够女人味 |
[18:56] | To tell me you wanna use me for somethin’. | 来告诉我你要利用我做什么 |
[19:02] | I wanna use you for somethin’. | 我想你帮我 |
[19:04] | See? wasn’t that hard. | 瞧 没那么难吧 |
[19:08] | For what? | 干什么 |
[19:10] | For ben. | 把Ben弄出来 |
[19:13] | I want you to help me bust him out. | 我想你帮我把Ben弄出来 |
[19:22] | Wanna play some backgammon? | 想玩玩西洋双陆棋吗 |
[19:24] | You’re on. | 好啊 |
[19:34] | Do you think I know what I’m doing? | 我不确定自己的所作所为 |
[19:39] | Do you… | 你… |
[19:41] | Regret following me out here, | 后悔跟我一起到这儿? |
[19:42] | Or are ya worried about what we should do next? | 还是担心我们下一步该怎么走 |
[19:48] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[19:48] | I’d be a lot more worried if I was sittin’ on that beach. | 如果我在那岸边的话我会更担心 |
[19:52] | And the rest of the group– what are they saying? | 剩下的那些人 他们在谈论什么 |
[19:54] | I think they’re saying, “baa.” | 我想他们在谈论…(羊叫声) |
[19:57] | That’s the nice thing about sheep. | 关于绵羊的 这是件好事 |
[20:00] | They’re predictable. | 他们是这样预言的 |
[20:05] | But I ain’t so sure about kate. | 但是我不敢肯定Kate也这样想 |
[20:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:13] | I need your word you ain’t gonna do nothin’ to her. | 我要你发誓你不会伤害她 |
[20:16] | Why would I do anything to her? just give me your word, john. | -我为什么要伤害她 -你向我保证 John |
[20:22] | You know what? forget it. | 你知道吗 算了 |
[20:24] | No, no. no. all right. | 不 好吧 |
[20:26] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[20:30] | She came to me about an hour ago, | 一个小时前她找到我 |
[20:33] | Said she wanted my help | 要我帮助她 |
[20:34] | Busting ben out of your basement. | 把Ben从地下室弄出来 |
[20:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:40] | She talked to that guy… | 她和那家伙谈过了… |
[20:42] | Bruce lee from the freighter- the guy you got locked up. | 就是从货船来的李小龙 你关着的那个 |
[20:46] | He told her to bring ben down to him for a chat. no, that’s impossible. | -他叫她把Ben带去和他谈谈 -不 不可能 |
[20:49] | She doesn’t even know where miles is. what? | -她连Miles在哪都不知道 -什么 |
[20:51] | the boathouse down by the dock? | 他在去船坞的船库里 |
[20:54] | If hugo knows, everybody knows. | 只要Hugo知道 大家都会知道 |
[20:59] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[21:05] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. where you going with that? | 你带那玩意儿要上哪去 |
[21:08] | Whatever miles has to say to ben, | 不管Miles要对Ben说什么 |
[21:11] | He can say to me. | 他都可以和我说 |
[21:31] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[21:49] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:18] | You got one minute. go. | 一分钟 快点 |
[22:22] | How about some privacy? | 能不能单独谈 |
[22:23] | 55 seconds. | 55秒 |
[22:28] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[22:30] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:32] | You know who I work for? | 你知道我为谁工作 |
[22:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:35] | Then you know he’s put a lot of time and energy | 那么你也知道他花了很多时间和精力 |
[22:37] | Into finding you. | 来找你 |
[22:41] | So now I found you, | 现在我找到你了 |
[22:43] | And I can tell him exactly where you are. | 我可以告诉他你到底在哪儿 |
[22:48] | Or I can lie | 或者我可以撒谎 |
[22:50] | And tell him you were already dead. | 说你已经死了 |
[22:53] | And I’d be willing to do that | 如果你愿给我320万 |
[22:55] | For $3.2 million. | 我很乐意说你死了 |
[23:02] | You’ve arranged this meeting so you could blackmail me? | 你安排这次会面就是为了敲诈我吗? |
[23:05] | It’s extortion, if you wanna get technical. | 如果你认为是敲诈 那就是吧 |
[23:07] | 3.2? well, why not 3.3 or 3.4? | 320万 为什么不说330万或340万 |
[23:15] | What makes you think I have access to that kind of money? | 是什么让你觉得我有那么多钱 |
[23:18] | Do not treat me like I’m one of them, | 不要以为我是他们中一员 |
[23:21] | Like I don’t know who you are and what you can do. | 不要认为我不知道你是谁和你的能力 |
[23:26] | Your friend charlotte has seen me. | 你的朋友Charlotte来见过我 |
[23:28] | She knows I’m alive. I’ll take care of charlotte. | 她知道我还活着 我会照顾好Charlotte |
[23:30] | You just worry about getting me the money. | 你就只管担心给我凑钱吧 |
[23:32] | You have two days. | 你有两天时间 |
[23:33] | My present situation is a little bit restricted. | 我目前的情形有点糟糕 |
[23:35] | Can that be amended? okay. | -可不可以在缓点 -好 |
[23:40] | One week, in cash. time’s up. | -一星期 我要现金 -时间到了 |
[23:42] | Don’t even think about– | 想都别想 |
[23:43] | I said time’s up! | 我说时间到了 |
[23:49] | Ooh, this is hot. | 你这样让我激动 |
[23:50] | You got your meeting. now I want my answer. | 你已见到他了 现在我要我的答案 |
[23:55] | We got your name when you called the freighter. | 当你呼叫货船时我们就知道你的名字了 |
[23:59] | Of course, we know about you | 当然 我们知道你的一切 |
[24:00] | And everybody else on the 815 manifest. then prove it. | 而且其他人的名字也在815名单上 也证实了你的名字 |
[24:03] | Your name is katherine anne austen. | 你叫Katherine Anne Austen |
[24:05] | You’re wanted for murder, fraud, arson, | 因谋杀 敲诈 纵火而被逮捕 |
[24:08] | A whole bunch of other stuff I can’t remember. | 其他事我也记不清了 |
[24:11] | You’re a fugitive, got caught in australia, | 你是个逃亡者 在澳大利亚被抓 |
[24:14] | And the feds are bringing you back. | 联邦调查人员把你逮捕归案 |
[24:17] | So, yeah, we know. | 是的 我们都知道 |
[24:22] | If I were you, I’d stay right here on the island. | 如果我是你 我就会呆在这岛上 |
[24:25] | Who knows? maybe you didn’t survive the crash. | 这样谁也不知道 别人可能以为你在坠毁中死了 |
[24:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:39] | Go back to your house, kate. | 快回去 Kate |
[24:41] | John, this has nothing to do with you- go back to your house, kate! | -John 这和你没关系 -滚回去 Kate! |
[25:07] | Hey. you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[25:11] | I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[25:13] | Yeah. the beds take a little getting used to. | 我们是要花点时间去习惯睡这床 |
[25:17] | I didn’t wake aaron, did i? | 我没吵醒Aaron吧? |
[25:18] | No, aaron was born on this island. | 没有 Aaron是在这岛上出生的 |
[25:20] | He can sleep through anything. | 他不管怎样也能睡着 |
[25:23] | John? John? | |
[25:27] | What are you doing? | 你来有事吗? |
[25:28] | I’d like a… a moment alone with kate. | 我想和Kate单独呆会儿 |
[25:31] | Would you excuse us, please, claire? | 可以吗 Claire |
[25:35] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:41] | John, i– | John 我 |
[25:41] | I don’t need to know why you did what you did. | 我不想知道你为什么这样做 |
[25:45] | Kate, I just need to know what they said to each other. | Kate 我只想知道他们说了什么 |
[25:52] | Miles told ben that he would lie | Miles告诉Ben |
[25:53] | To the people he works for on the boat, | 他会向他船上的老板撒谎 |
[25:56] | Tell them that ben was dead, for $3.2 million. | 只要拿到320万 他就告诉他们Ben已经死了 |
[26:04] | Listen, john, I’m sorry. | John 我很抱歉 |
[26:06] | I asked you where he was- | 我问过你他在哪 |
[26:08] | You’re not welcome here anymore. | 你不能再呆在这儿了 |
[26:11] | I want you gone by morning. | 我希望你明早就走 |
[26:39] | I worked it out so you two can have a few minutes of privacy. | 我想你们俩该单独谈谈 |
[26:41] | i don’t need any privacy. | 我不想和她谈 |
[26:42] | You need to talk to her, kate. | 你应该和她谈谈 Kate |
[26:46] | I’ll be outside. | 我会在外面 |
[26:56] | Hello, katherine. | 你好 Katherine |
[27:01] | Was it true, what he said? | Shephard医生说的是真的吗? |
[27:05] | Dr. shephard– that you’re a hero. | 他说你是个英雄 |
[27:18] | Why won’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不理我? |
[27:20] | Because, mom, the last time I tried to talk to you, when you got sick, | 因为,妈妈上次你病了,我试着和你交谈 |
[27:24] | When I risked my life to see you, | 我冒险去看你 |
[27:25] | You screamed for help and called the police. please. | -你却大叫救命还打电话给警察 -求你了 |
[27:32] | I don’t want to fight with you, katherine. | 我不想和你吵 Katherine |
[27:35] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这? |
[27:42] | Because… | 因为… |
[27:45] | I… | 我… |
[27:51] | It all changed | 一切都变了 |
[27:53] | When I thought you were dead. | 我那时以为你已经死了 |
[28:02] | My doctors have given me six months to live | 医生说我只能活六个月 |
[28:05] | For the last four years. | 在过去四年里 |
[28:08] | I don’t know how long I’m going to last. | 我不知道自己还能活多久 |
[28:12] | I came here to tell you that i… | 我来是想告诉你 我… |
[28:15] | I don’t want to testify against you. | 我不想指证你 |
[28:27] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[28:34] | I want to see my grandson. | 我想见见我孙子 |
[28:45] | You came here to make a deal? | 你来这和我谈条件? |
[28:47] | I just wanna meet him. | 我只是想见见他 |
[28:51] | I don’t want you anywhere near him. | 我不想你接近他 |
[28:58] | We’re finished. | 我们说完了 |
[29:00] | We’re finished! | 我们说完了! |
[29:07] | Oh, hey, freckles. | 嘿 雀斑女 |
[29:15] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[29:21] | Look, I’m sorry I couldn’t do nothin’. | 对不起 我不能坐视不管 |
[29:24] | I wanted him to think that you fooled me, too. | 我想让他觉得你也耍了我 |
[29:29] | No sense in him not trusting both of us. | 他相信我们俩 |
[29:34] | He wants me gone by tomorrow. | 他让我在明天前离开 |
[29:37] | What, he… banished you? | 什么 他…赶你走? |
[29:42] | Well, I un-banish you. | 呃 我不会赶你走 |
[29:47] | You can stay right… | 你可以呆在… |
[29:49] | Here. | 这儿 |
[29:51] | This is my house. | 这是我的屋子 |
[29:58] | Okay,me and montezuma’s house. | 好吧 是我和Montezuma的房间 |
[30:03] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你一定会没事的 |
[30:06] | I’ll keep you safe. | 我会保护你 |
[30:31] | Time. okay,tell me. | 时间到 好了 告诉我 |
[30:33] | What do you remember? | 你都记得什么牌? |
[30:36] | Okay,uh,queen of diamonds. | 好 呃 方块Q |
[30:41] | Then we… six… | 然后 我们有…梅花… |
[30:43] | Of… | 的… |
[30:44] | Clubs. sorry. | 六 不好意思 |
[30:47] | And we have the red 10 of… | 我们还有十… |
[30:53] | Hearts, maybe? | 红心 对吧? |
[31:01] | It’s two out of three. | 对了两个 |
[31:04] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[31:06] | It’s progress. | 有进步 |
[31:07] | Three cards,charlotte. | 就三张牌 Charlotte |
[31:10] | Is that progress? hey. | 算是进步吗? |
[31:15] | Been calling your boat all day. why isn’t anyone answering? | 呼叫了一天了 你的船上怎么没人应答? |
[31:18] | We’re here. how should we know? | 我们俩在这 我们怎么知道? |
[31:20] | If they’re not answering, then they’re probably– now are you telling me | 如果没人应答 那他们可能已经… -你不会是想告诉我 |
[31:21] | There is only one line on that boat? | 你的船上只有一条通信线路吧? |
[31:27] | There is another number | 还有一个通信号码 |
[31:28] | That we’re only supposed to use in emergencies. | 是为紧急情况准备的 |
[31:34] | It’s an emergency. | 这就是紧急情况 |
[31:43] | Put it on speaker. | 放在免提上 |
[31:56] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[31:58] | Regina, it’s charlotte. | Regina 我是Charlotte |
[31:59] | Why are you calling me on this number? minkowski wasn’t answering. | -你怎么用这个号打过来? -Minkowski没接 |
[32:04] | The people on the island want to talk to their friends, | 岛上的人想和他们的朋友通话 |
[32:06] | Make sure they’re all right. | 从而确定他们安全 |
[32:07] | What…friends? | 什么…朋友? |
[32:11] | They left last night. | 他们昨晚离开了这里 |
[32:13] | Frank took ’em up in the helicopter. | Frank开着直升机接走了他们 |
[32:15] | What do you mean, they took off? | 什么意思 开直升机接他们? |
[32:17] | I thought the helicopter was with you. | 我以为直升机一直在你们那 |
[32:38] | Morning. | 早安 |
[32:44] | Listen, I don’t know what you think you’re doing, | 听着 我不知道你在干嘛 |
[32:48] | But you’re wasting your time. open your mouth. | 你只是在浪费你的时间 张嘴 |
[32:50] | Open your mouth. wide. | 张嘴 大一点 |
[32:53] | Uh… | 呃… |
[32:54] | Don’t talk. bite down. bite down. | 别出声 咬住 咬住 |
[32:58] | I realize that when I tied you up in here the other day, | 我觉得我那天把你捆起来的时候 |
[33:00] | I made the mistake of failing to introduce myself. | 没能好好介绍自己 |
[33:03] | My name is john locke, | 我叫John Locke |
[33:05] | And I’m responsible for the well-being of this island. | 维护这个岛的安宁 |
[33:08] | Eventually, miles, you’re gonna tell me who you are | 最终 Miles 你会告诉我你是谁 |
[33:10] | And you’re gonna tell me about the people on the boat | 还会告诉我船上那些人的情况 |
[33:12] | And you’re gonna tell me why you’re so interested in ben. | 还有你们为什么对Ben那么感兴趣 |
[33:16] | In the meantime, however, | 但是现在 |
[33:18] | You’re gonna keep your mouth shut. | 你的把嘴闭紧 |
[33:23] | I learned something yesterday. | 昨天我学到 |
[33:25] | No use having rules if there’s no punishment for breaking ’em. | 如果没有惩罚 规矩就没用 |
[33:29] | You’ll be fine if you bite down on the trigger. | 你咬住触发器就不会有事 |
[33:33] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 享受你的早餐吧 |
[34:08] | Wait a minute. wait a minute. just–slow down. slow. | 等等 等会 慢点 慢一些 |
[34:12] | Oh, come on. | 来吧 |
[34:13] | It’s not like we ain’t never done it before. | 又不是没这么干过 |
[34:17] | Yeah,I’m cool we didn’t go all the way last night. | 昨晚我们没离开可真好 |
[34:20] | I get it. you were sad. | 知道了 你很难过 |
[34:23] | But, I mean, | 但我想说 |
[34:25] | How can you resist after that whole, | 你又怎么能抗拒那句 |
[34:27] | I’ll keep you safe thing? | 让我保护你呢? |
[34:29] | No. sawyer… just… | 不是 Sawyer…只是… |
[34:32] | What? | 只是什么? |
[34:35] | What? what’d I say? | 什么?我说什么了? |
[34:35] | Just… forget it. | 只是…算了 |
[34:39] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[34:41] | You still think you might be pregnant. | 你仍然觉得你可能怀孕了 |
[34:46] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[34:53] | And I’m not pregnant. | 而且我没怀孕 |
[34:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[34:59] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 是真的 |
[35:01] | Ha ha! | 哈哈! |
[35:02] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[35:05] | Would it have been the worst thing in the world? | 如果那样会是最糟的吗? |
[35:08] | Yes! yes,it would’ve been the worst thing in the world. | 会啊!当然 那将是世界上最糟糕的事 |
[35:12] | What would we have done with a baby? | 我们有了孩子该怎么办? |
[35:15] | I’m going back to the beach. | 我要回海滩去 |
[35:16] | Beach? what, you’re leavin’ because of this? | 海滩?怎么 因为这个你就要走? |
[35:20] | That’s that? you crawl up in my bed one second, | 就这样了?你跟我上床 |
[35:22] | The next, you’re just– good-bye. | -紧接着 你就要 -再见 |
[35:26] | Don’t make this about me, kate. | 别拿我出气 Kate |
[35:28] | You didn’t want a baby any more than I did. | 你并不是比我更想要个孩子 |
[35:31] | You’re just lookin’ for some excuse to split, | 你不过是想找个理由离开 |
[35:33] | And now you got one. | 现在你找到了一个 |
[35:36] | Well,that’s all right,freckles. | 那么好吧 雀斑女 |
[35:37] | I ain’t gonna hold it against ya. | 我不跟你吵 |
[35:40] | I’m just gonna sit right here in my comfy bed, | 我只会呆在这 在我舒适的床上 |
[35:43] | Because in about a week, | 因为只消大概一周 |
[35:44] | You’ll find some reason to get pissed at jack | 你就会找个理由和Jack闹翻 |
[35:47] | And bounce right back to me. | 然后回到我身边 |
[36:13] | Good. all right. | 好吧 |
[36:15] | Go back to the hospital, | 回医院去 |
[36:16] | Find out which doctor she’s visiting. | 查出她的医生是谁 |
[36:19] | – I want you to find out where she – miss dunbrook. | – 我想让你查出她在哪 – Dunbrook小姐 |
[36:22] | Are the people ready to proceed? | 可以继续了吗? |
[36:26] | May we approach the bench, your honor? | 法官大人 我们想近前谈话 |
[36:27] | Oh. please. | 好吧 |
[36:35] | Unfortunately, your honor, | 不幸的是 法官大人 |
[36:36] | Our chief witness, diane jansen, the mother of the defendant, | 我们的主要证人 Diane Jansen 被告的母亲 |
[36:39] | Is unable to testify because of medical reasons. | 由于某些健康原因不能出庭作证 |
[36:42] | How long will you need? | 你需要多长时间? |
[36:45] | I can’t say right now. | 现在我还说不准 |
[36:47] | What I’ll do is grant a recess for lunch, | 我将休庭至午饭时 |
[36:48] | But be prepared to proceed with your case after we return. | 但在我们开庭时请你准备好继续你的案子 |
[36:52] | This court is now in recess. | 现在休庭 |
[36:55] | All rise. | 起立 |
[36:59] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:06] | My key witness spoke to her daughter yesterday, | 我的主要证人昨天和她的女儿交谈 |
[37:08] | And now she’s got cold feet. | 而现在她却退却了 |
[37:10] | Quit posturing, and let’s get to it. | 装的挺像 那我们就商量商量 |
[37:12] | What are you offering? | 你的提议是什么? |
[37:15] | Four years in. | 四年监禁 |
[37:19] | No jail time. | 不能有监禁 |
[37:21] | Kate austen is a worldwide hero | Kate Austen是全世界的英雄 |
[37:22] | Who saved five other peoples’ lives after a plane crash | 她在坠机事件中救了五条命 |
[37:25] | And nearly starved to death on a deserted island, | 在一个废弃的岛上差点饿死 |
[37:27] | And after all that, you put this woman on trial | 而在这些之后 你把她告上法庭 |
[37:30] | For rescuing her mother from an abusive husband. | 仅因为她想把她妈妈从施虐狂丈夫手中救出 |
[37:34] | If you think that jury is gonna give her actual time, then… | 如果你认为陪审团会给她监禁 |
[37:39] | You must have a hell of a closing, melissa. | 你也太天真了 Melissa |
[37:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | Time served, plus 10 years’ probation | 监禁时间不变 加上十年缓刑期 |
[37:50] | And agreement that she does not leave the state. what does that matter? | -而且必须保证她不能离开美国 -那有什么关系? |
[37:54] | She can go anyw– I’ll take it. | -她能去任何地… -我接受 |
[37:56] | No. wait, kate– give me something to sign, and I’ll sign it, | -不 等等 Kate -给我个协议 我会签 |
[37:59] | And then I walk out the back door. | 然后我走出后门 |
[38:02] | I just… | 我只是… |
[38:06] | I just want this to be over. | 我只是想这一切结束 |
[38:10] | I can do that. | 好吧 |
[38:12] | 10 years’ probation, and you stay put. | 十年缓刑 你呆在这 |
[38:17] | I have a child. | 我有个小孩 |
[38:20] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去 |
[38:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:43] | How did you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会来这? |
[38:47] | Your lawyer gave me the heads-up. | 你的律师给了我提示 |
[38:51] | He owed me one. | 他欠我的 |
[38:54] | Thank you… | 谢谢… |
[38:56] | For saying what you did. | 你说了你做的 |
[38:59] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:01] | You know, jack, I’ve heard you say that story so many times, | 你知道 Jack 我已经听过你说那个故事好多遍了 |
[39:05] | I’m starting to think you believe it. | 我觉得你开始相信了 |
[39:12] | I just– | 我只想- |
[39:13] | I just wanted to tell you that what I said in there… | 我只想告诉你 我在那所说的… |
[39:19] | I didn’t mean it. | 都不是我的本意 |
[39:28] | You wanna follow me? | 你能跟我来? |
[39:30] | Come by for a visit? | 顺便来我家做客吗? |
[39:32] | Uh… | 呃… |
[39:35] | I… I actually have to get over to the hospital, | 我..我得去医院 |
[39:39] | But, um, maybe you and i | 不过 你我也许 |
[39:42] | Could grab some coffee together or something? | 可以一起喝杯咖啡? |
[39:51] | I know why you don’t wanna see the baby, jack. | 我知道你为什么不想看到孩子 Jack |
[39:56] | But until you do, | 但直到你想 |
[39:58] | Until you want to… | 直到你想见… |
[40:02] | There’s no… you and me going for coffee. | 就不会有…你我去喝咖啡之类的话了 |
[40:08] | But, um… | 但是… |
[40:11] | If at any time you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[40:13] | Come and see us. | 过来看看我们 |
[40:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:16] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[41:18] | Kate! I’m so glad you’re back. | Kate!很高兴你回来 |
[41:23] | Mmm. he missed you so much. | 他特别想你 |
[41:26] | Did you keep him away from the tv? absolutely. | -你有没有管着他别看电视? -当然 |
[41:30] | I just put him down for a nap. | 我刚把他放下打盹 |
[41:55] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[41:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:10] | Hi, mommy. | 妈咪 |
[42:15] | Aaron Hi Aaron |