时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | We will get you back there | 我们会来接你 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry, george. | 抱歉 george |
[00:11] | Just tell my sister that I love her. | 告诉我妹妹我爱她 |
[00:15] | -you killed naomi! -she wants her people to come here. | -你杀了naomi! -她希望她的人来这里! |
[00:18] | And trust me, when they do, | 相信我 等他们来时 |
[00:20] | We had better be far away from here. | 我们离这越远越好 |
[00:22] | if you want to live, you need to come with me | 想活命就跟着我 |
[00:24] | no one’s going anywhere with you, john. | 没人会跟着你的 John |
[00:34] | -what are you doing? -same thing I’ve always done, kate– | -你在做什么 -跟以前一样 kate… |
[00:37] | survivin’. | 活着 |
[00:42] | The thunder’s getting louder. | 直升机声音越来越响了 |
[01:01] | sorry, ron. | 抱歉 ron |
[01:03] | Drone’s got nothing but seafood at 5,000 meters below. | 探测器在水下5000米除了海鲜什么也没发现 |
[01:09] | You picking anything up with yours? | 你那里找到什么了吗 |
[01:13] | Zip. I’m trying to get her a peek over this ridge | 零蛋 我想尽快去 |
[01:16] | As soon as I can. | 山脊上上看看 |
[01:18] | Sonar’s pinging up something now. | 声纳发现了点东西 |
[01:20] | Hey, you wanna switch feeds? | 你想切换信号吗 |
[01:22] | roger that. | 收到 执行 |
[01:24] | I’m headed on a bearing of about 1-3-7 | 我正朝1-3-7方向探索 |
[01:29] | From the coordinates we pulled off our guy’s map. | 从坐标上看我们超过了指定搜索区域 |
[01:32] | But don’t hold your breath. | 别太吃惊 |
[01:37] | Magnetometer is picking up | 磁强计在下面探测到了 |
[01:39] | A hell of a lot of anomalies down here. | 探测到了大量异常磁场 |
[01:42] | A chest full of doubloons? | 一箱金银财宝吗? |
[01:44] | Keep dreaming, ron. | 做梦吧你 |
[01:46] | Let’s swing around on the next bridge and recalibrate. | 换到下一个山脊然后重新校准坐标 |
[01:50] | Uh… are you getting this? | 这…你看到了吗? |
[01:53] | What? what’s up? | 什么? 什么东西 |
[01:56] | It’s… it’s an airplane. | 是… 是架飞机 |
[02:06] | oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[02:08] | It’s oceanic 815. | 是大洋航空815号 |
[02:16] | This haunting footage comes to us | 这段奇怪的画面是从 |
[02:18] | From the”christiane i,” | 克利斯汀号传来的 |
[02:20] | A salvage vehicle in the indian ocean. | 这艘印度洋上的海上打捞船 |
[02:22] | For more than two months, | 克利斯汀号用了超过两个月的时间 |
[02:24] | It’s been scouring the depths of the sunda trench off bali | 在巴厘岛外的巽他海深处 |
[02:27] | In search of the remains of sunken trading ships. | 寻找沉没的古贸易船残骸 |
[02:30] | Late last night, | 就在昨晚 |
[02:32] | Two remotely operated vehicles, or r.o.v.s., | 她的两艘远程遥控探测仪 |
[02:34] | That verified what | 证实了 |
[02:36] | The national transportation safety board | 国家交通运输安全委员会 |
[02:38] | Had long feared, that the commercial aircraft… | 一直担心的 |
[02:40] | How you want your eggs, dan? | 你的蛋要怎么做 dan? |
[02:42] | Disappeared after departing sydney, australia, | 在2004年9月22日从澳大利亚的悉尼 |
[02:43] | On september 22nd, 2004… | 起飞之后就消失了的客机 |
[02:45] | So what happened? they found that missing plane? | 怎么了? 他们发现了那架消失的飞机了? |
[02:48] | This footage confirms that oceanic flight 815… | 这段录象证实了大洋航空815 |
[02:50] | Dan? did in fact crash at sea. | -Dan? -的确在海上坠毁了 |
[02:53] | Dan? even with this tragic discovery… | -Dan? -在这悲痛的发现之后 |
[02:55] | Dan, why are you so upset? victims families say | -Dan你这么伤心干嘛 -受害者的家属们表示 |
[02:58] | That they’re left without any sense of closure. | 他们的悲痛还远未结束 |
[03:00] | i don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:07] | I can’t find my vest! check under your seat! | -我找不到我的防弹背心 -找找座位下面 |
[03:10] | -i already did! -get ready! | -我找过了! -准备好 |
[03:12] | Here, just take mine! | 把我的拿上 |
[03:16] | Everybody out! now! | 所有人员跳出去! 立刻! |
[03:18] | -hey, genius! go! -no, no! | -跳吧 天才 -不 不 |
[03:21] | go! | 快跳 |
[03:22] | go! | 不! |
[04:10] | hey there. | 你好 |
[04:13] | are you jack? | 你是jack? |
[04:17] | yeah, i’m jack. | 对 我是jack |
[04:20] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
[04:25] | I’m daniel faraday. | 我是daniel faraday |
[04:30] | I’m here to rescue you. | 我是来这里救你们的 |
[05:05] | hey, dan. | 嗨 dan |
[05:07] | The chopper– how many of you were on it? | 那架直升机 你们来了多少人? |
[05:10] | Uh, four, including me. | 包括我有4个 |
[05:11] | So what happened to the rest of them? | 那其他人呢? |
[05:15] | Yeah, yeah, i, uh, have no idea. | 对 我也不清楚 |
[05:17] | I don’t know how many of ’em were able to get out | 我不知道他们有多少能在 |
[05:20] | Before it went down. I just– I jumped, and I lost my, uh, | 飞机坠毁之前逃出来 我跳伞了 丢了我的… |
[05:23] | What do you call it? my–my pack. | 那啥 我的 我的包 |
[05:25] | My phone was in my pack. | 我的电话也在包里 |
[05:27] | -if I had my phone,i would just, uh… -we have a phone. | -如果有电话的话就能… -我们有电话 |
[05:30] | You–you have a phone. uh… | 你们有电话 |
[05:33] | Thank you. thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:38] | Minkowski minkowski. | |
[05:39] | Hey, george. it’s daniel. dan? | -george吗 我是daniel -Dan? |
[05:41] | Yeah. the chopper com went dead. what the hell happened up there? | -是的 -直升机坠毁了 发生什么事了 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是的 我也不知道 |
[05:46] | George, there was– there was an electrical storm. | George 是电磁风暴 |
[05:48] | All the instruments, they just– I think they went down. | 所有的仪器都失灵了 |
[05:50] | But listen, I made–i made contact | 但是 我… |
[05:52] | -with some of the survivors, and, uh, we were just, uh– -dan, am I on speaker? | -我和一些幸存者取得了联系 我们… -关掉扬声器行吗 |
[05:58] | Would you give me just–just one second? | 能给我一分钟吗 |
[06:07] | Don’t worry. I don’t know… | -别担心 -我也不知道 |
[06:08] | Naomi covered for us. | Naomi替我们掩护了的 |
[06:10] | They don’t know what locke did to her. | 他们不知道locke把她怎么样了 |
[06:13] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[06:21] | okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[06:23] | So the boat hasn’t heard from anybody else yet, but, uh, | 船还没有收到其他人的信息 但是… |
[06:26] | These are g.p.s. transponders, | 这是G.p.s.异频雷达收发机 |
[06:28] | And my team and I are all wearing these. | 我们队里所有的人都有这个 |
[06:30] | The transponders will send the locations back to the ship, | 收发机会把我们的位置发送到船上 |
[06:33] | And then the ship will send | 然后船会把位置信号 |
[06:35] | All the locations back into the phones. | 再发回到手机上 |
[06:36] | Uh… oh, there is my signal right there, | 这…那是我的信号 |
[06:39] | And hopefully, we’ll get the signals | 希望我们能尽快收到 |
[06:41] | From the rest of the team soon. | 队里其他人的信号 |
[06:43] | Will you help me find ’em? | 能帮我找到他们吗 |
[06:45] | -absolutely. -okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[06:47] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | Hey, where are the rest of your people? | 你们其他人在那 |
[06:54] | Most of them are back at the beach. | 大部分都在海滩上 |
[06:56] | most of them? | 大部分? |
[07:13] | Dude, what’s wrong with you? | 伙计 你是怎么了 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna get struck by lightning. | 你会被雷击中的 |
[07:21] | Storm’s about to pass, hugo. | 风暴就快要过去了 Hugo |
[07:23] | It’s a freakin’ monsoon. we gotta… | 现在可是雨季 我们得… |
[07:31] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:43] | Why you going east? | 为什么朝东边走 |
[07:45] | I thought you said the barracks were due south. | 你不是说房子在南边吗 |
[07:47] | Because, james, we have to make a little detour first. | 因为 james我们得先绕一下路 |
[07:50] | detour to what? | 绕路去哪 |
[07:52] | There’s a cabin I have to go to. | 我得去个小房子(cabin有客舱的意思) |
[07:54] | But the cabin was back that way. | 但是那客舱不是在那边吗 |
[07:57] | What did you say, hugo? | hugo 你在说什么 |
[08:03] | i, uh, | 我… |
[08:04] | Thought your were talking about the airplane cabin. | 以为你在说飞机的客舱 |
[08:09] | Why are we wasting our time going to some shack anyway? | 为什么我们要浪费时间去个破屋 |
[08:12] | because we’re supposed to. | 因为我们必须去 |
[08:14] | Right, like you were supposed to throw a knife | 对 就好象你必须扔一把刀 |
[08:17] | Into that naomi chick’s back? | 在naomi那个小妞的背上 |
[08:22] | You mind telling us who you’re getting | 你不妨说这是 |
[08:25] | your orders from, colonel kurtz? | 库兹上校的命令?(现代启示录马龙·白兰度饰演的) |
[08:27] | I got ’em from walt. | 我是从walt那里知道的 |
[08:43] | Jack still isn’t back? | Jack还没有回来 |
[08:48] | anything? | 有事吗? |
[08:50] | No, but it’s a big island. | 没有 但这是个巨大的岛 |
[08:53] | The freighter could be approaching from the other side. | 货船可能会从另外一边靠岸 |
[08:55] | That’s the spirit. | 说得对 |
[09:00] | Juliet, you lived amongst the others. | Juliet你和那帮人一起生活过 |
[09:03] | Why would ben say | 为什么ben会说 |
[09:04] | The people coming here intend to do us harm? | 来这里的人是想害我们? |
[09:07] | Because he’s a liar and he’s trying to scare us. | 因为他是个骗子 想吓我们 |
[09:10] | That’s what ben does. | ben经常这样做 |
[09:13] | Or because the people coming here | 或者 来这里的人 |
[09:15] | Intend to do us harm. | 真的是想害我们 |
[09:19] | How many guns do you have left? | 你们还有多少支枪 |
[09:36] | Hey. is that from your chopper? | 那是你们直升机上的吗 |
[09:42] | Yeah, yeah. that, uh, yeah, they… | 是的 它是… |
[09:44] | Reduced the weight load when we started going down. | 我们坠落时为了减轻重量扔的包裹 |
[09:47] | Ha ha. I guess that’s why they pushed me out. | 我猜这也是为什么我也被推了出来 |
[09:51] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么的? |
[09:58] | I’m not in charge of, uh, packing, so… | 我不是负责装备… |
[10:02] | Um… you’re not, huh? | 你没事吧? |
[10:04] | We should, uh… you wanna keep moving? | 我们该… 继续前进 |
[10:06] | Hey, daniel, why did you bring the gun? | daniel 为什么你们带枪了 |
[10:13] | Yeah… as a precaution. | 只是防身之用 |
[10:17] | Precaution against what? | 防什么? |
[10:28] | Rescuing you and your people… | 解救你和你的人… |
[10:31] | Can’t really say its our primary objective. | 不能说是首要任务 |
[10:37] | then what is? | 那什么是? |
[10:47] | it’s miles. | 是miles |
[10:49] | It’s miles. come on. | 是miles 快来 |
[10:51] | What the hell do you mean you saw walt? | 你说你看到了walt是什么意思 |
[10:54] | in a dream? | 梦里吗 |
[10:55] | No dream. it was walt. only… | 不是在梦里 的的确确是walt 只是… |
[10:58] | taller. | 要高一点 |
[10:59] | Taller? what, like a giant? | 高一点? 像个巨人吗? |
[11:05] | Okay, what exactly did walt tell you? | 好吧 那walt到底跟你说了什么 |
[11:08] | He said I had work to do, | 他说我有工作得完成 |
[11:10] | That I had to stop this woman, naomi, | 那就是得阻止这个女人naomi |
[11:12] | from bringing the rest of her people here | 把她的其他人带到这里 |
[11:14] | what, you didn’t ask any follow-up questions? | 你没问为什么吗 |
[11:16] | Ben had shot me and left me for dead. | Ben给了我一枪然后把我留那等死 |
[11:18] | walt saved my life, So I pretty much took him at his word. | Walt救了我,所以我照着他的话去做 |
[11:22] | He shot you, yet here you are, | 他给了你一枪 你却好好 |
[11:25] | Fit as a fiddle, trompin’ through the jungle. | 在森林里活蹦乱跳 |
[11:30] | The bullet went in one side, came out the other. | 子弹从一边打进去从另一边出来 |
[11:41] | I’d probably be dead if I still had a kidney there. | 如果我这里还是肾的话我早死了 |
[11:45] | anything else? | 还有其他的要问吗 |
[12:14] | It’s down there. | 在下面 |
[12:18] | Miles! hey, miles! | |
[12:21] | miles! miles! | |
[12:37] | is he dead? | 他死了吗 |
[12:39] | Back up, handsome. | 退后 帅哥 |
[12:41] | Miles! whoa, whoa, whoa! whoa, whoa! miles! | |
[12:44] | Take it easy. it’s okay. they’re here to help us. | 别冲动 他们是来帮我们的 |
[12:47] | It’s okay, miles. they’re just trying to help. | 没事的miles 他们是来帮忙的 |
[12:49] | Hey! back away from him! hands where I can see ’em! | 离他远点儿! 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[12:52] | Kate, it’s all right. it’s okay. | Kate 没事的 |
[12:56] | you’re kate! | 你是Kate! |
[13:00] | You wanna tell me where naomi is?! | 能告诉我naomi在哪吗 |
[13:03] | what? | 什么 |
[13:05] | Naomi– the woman you killed! | naomi… 那个你杀了的女人 |
[13:09] | where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:47] | ms. gardner? | Gardner女士? |
[13:49] | I’m miles straume. we spoke on the phone earlier. | 我是miles straume 我们刚才通过电话 |
[13:52] | Oh. oh, please come in. | 请进 |
[14:05] | Which room is it? | 哪间房? |
[14:08] | It’s upstairs at the end of the hall. | 在楼上 过道最里面 |
[14:10] | I get paid in advance. $200, cash only. | 先付钱 200美金 只收现金 |
[14:14] | You told me $100 on the phone. that was before my buddy at the police station | -你在电话里是说100美元 -那是我兄弟在警察局 |
[14:17] | Told me your grandson was murdered. | 告诉我你的孙子被杀之前的价格 |
[14:21] | It’s gonna be $200. | 现在要200美元了 |
[14:23] | fine. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | No matter what you hear, | 不管你听见什么 |
[14:50] | don’t come up. | 都不要上楼来 |
[15:33] | You’re not doing your grandmother any good | 你呆在这里对你祖母 |
[15:35] | Staying here, man. | 一点好处也没有 |
[15:37] | You’re causing her a lot of pain. | 你带给她了很多的痛苦 |
[15:44] | i… | 我… |
[15:45] | I wanna go downstairs and tell her you’ve gone. | 我想下楼并告诉她你已经离开了 |
[15:48] | But the only way I’m gonna be able to do that | 但是现在要我这样做的唯一条件 |
[15:51] | Is if you tell me where it is. | 就是你告诉我它在哪里 |
[15:58] | so where is it? | 那么它在哪里? |
[16:39] | you can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[16:46] | did it work? | 这奏效了吗? |
[16:50] | yeah. | 是的 |
[16:53] | He’s at peace now. | 他已经安息了 |
[17:02] | here. | 给 |
[17:06] | You get a refund, half off. | 退给你点钱 优惠你一半价格 |
[17:08] | Wasn’t as tricky as I thought. | 这没有我想象中那么难 |
[17:14] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[17:19] | Miles miles miles. miles! hey, hey! | |
[17:21] | What are you doing? what are you doing? | 你干嘛啊? 你要做什么? |
[17:23] | These are good people. they why’d naomi use the damn code? | -他们是好人 -那为什么Naomi发送那个代码? |
[17:26] | Yeah, you remember when she said, | 是的 你还记得她说的 |
[17:28] | “tell my sister I love her”? well, she doesn’t have a sister. | “告诉我妹妹我爱她”? 她根本就没有妹妹 |
[17:31] | That’s what we’re supposed to say | 那是当我们在 |
[17:33] | If we get captured and have a gun to our heads. | 被捉住并且有枪指着我们脑袋时候才说的 |
[17:36] | Like right now jack here would say, | 就好像现在 Jack就应该说 |
[17:39] | “tell my sister I love her.” you get it?! | “告诉我妹妹我爱她” 明白了吗? |
[17:42] | We didn’t kill your friend. then take me to her body. | -我们没有杀害你的朋友 -那带我去看她的尸体 |
[17:46] | Miles, what about charlotte? what about frank? take me to naomi! | -Miles 那Charlotte还有Frank呢? -带我去见Naomi! |
[17:50] | Listen, naomi was killed, but not by us. | 听着 Naomi已经死了 但不是我们干的 |
[17:52] | It was–it was a man by the name of john locke. | 是… 是个叫John Locke的男人干的 |
[17:54] | He’s not with us anymore. | 他现在已经不跟我们在一起了 |
[17:56] | kate, seriously, if I have to ask you again– | Kate 认真点 如果要我再问一次的话… |
[17:58] | Look, even if I took you to her body, | 听着 就算我带你去看她的尸体 |
[17:59] | You wouldn’t know what happened. I’ll know! | -你还是不会知道发生了什么的 -我会知道的! |
[18:02] | Now take me to her body. | 现在带我过去 |
[18:21] | alex alex. | |
[18:25] | alex, hey. alex, hey. | |
[18:27] | What? something I need to tell you. | -什么事? -我要告诉你件事 |
[18:29] | Keep your mouth shut, mr. linus. | 闭上你的嘴 Mr.Linus |
[18:32] | Karl. now if you’re gonna sleep with my daughter, | Karl 如果你要跟我女儿睡的话 |
[18:35] | I insist you call me ben. | 你还是叫我Ben比较好 |
[18:38] | Easy kid. guy’s just trying to get in your head. | 放松点孩子 这个人就是想要激怒你 |
[18:43] | Go take a walk or somethin’. | 去走走或干点别的吧 |
[18:51] | Mind if I ask you a question, james? | 你介意我问你个问题吗? James |
[18:53] | yeah, i do. | 是的 我介意 |
[18:55] | Why’d you leave kate behind? | 你为什么会离开Kate? |
[18:59] | You’re wasting your time, yoda. | 别多费口舌了 Yoda |
[19:02] | I know it’s not pleasant, but let’s face it. | 我知道这不太令人愉快 但是让我们面对它吧 |
[19:05] | You really don’t stand a chance now. | 你现在真的没有机会了 |
[19:08] | chance at what? | 什么机会? |
[19:10] | James, look at yourself. | James 看看你自己 |
[19:14] | Yes, on this island, | 是的 在这个岛上 |
[19:15] | You’re brave, daring, handsome. | 你很勇敢大胆而且帅气 |
[19:17] | you’re someone. | 你是个人物 |
[19:18] | But if you left with them… | 但如果你带他们离开… |
[19:21] | Back in the real world, a lowlife scam artist like you | 回到现实社会 你这样生活在社会底层的小混混 |
[19:24] | Could never compete with a first-class surgeon. | 根本竞争不过一流外科医生的 |
[19:28] | I think kate was really upset | 我觉得当你选择 |
[19:31] | When you made your choice to come with us. | 跟我们一起走 Kate很伤心 |
[19:35] | Thank god she has jack there to comfort her– | 多亏了她还有Jack在身边抚慰她 |
[19:40] | james! james! | |
[19:43] | Don’t. don’t what?! | -不要 -不要干嘛? |
[19:46] | Anyone want to tell me why we’re keeping this guy alive?! | -谁可以告诉我为什么要让这个人活着? |
[19:48] | we’re keeping him alive | 我们让他活着 |
[19:49] | Because he’s been on this island a lot longer than any of us, | 是因为他在这个岛上比我们任何人时间都长 |
[19:52] | Because he has information we need, | 因为他有我们想要的信息 |
[19:54] | And because apart from his mouth, | 还有除了他的嘴巴 |
[19:56] | He’s completely harmless. | 他完全不会有危险 |
[19:57] | His mouth put that hole in your gut? | 他的嘴巴刺痛了你的心吗? |
[20:01] | okay, james, | 好吧 James |
[20:01] | Let’s–let’s execute him right here, right now, | 我们解决他吧 就这这里 就现在 |
[20:05] | In front of his daughter. | 在他女儿面前 |
[20:26] | It’s only a matter of time before he gets us, johnny. | 他对我们耍诡计只是时间问题 Johnny |
[20:29] | And I’ll bet he’s already figured out | 我打赌他已经想好了 |
[20:31] | How he’s gonna do it. | 下一步怎么对付我们 |
[20:35] | So you walk him. | 所以 你来牵着他吧 |
[21:04] | What is he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[21:07] | the light… | 这光线… |
[21:10] | Is strange out here, isn’t it? | 有些奇怪 不是吗? |
[21:12] | It’s… it’s kind of like it doesn’t– | 看起来… 看起来好像不是 |
[21:14] | It doesn’t scatter quite right. dan? dan? | 分散的不太舒服 |
[21:20] | Dan? Dan? | |
[21:22] | Your name’s dan, right? | 你叫Dan 对吗? |
[21:26] | listen, dan, | 听着 Dan |
[21:27] | I know that you don’t want anybody to get hurt, right? | 我知道你不想任何人受到伤害 对吗? |
[21:31] | So why don’t you just put that away? | 那你为什么不把那东西放在一边呢? |
[21:36] | Because, um, miles… would kill me? | 因为 Miles… 会杀了我 |
[21:41] | But we’re just trying to help– | 但我们只是想帮帮忙 |
[21:43] | Kate, you’re wasting your breath. | Kate 你在浪费时间 |
[21:44] | Let’s just let this play out and see what happens, okay? | 我们只需静观其变 然后看看会发生什么 好吗? |
[21:53] | They didn’t kill her. | 他们没有杀她 |
[21:55] | It happened like they said it did. | 他们说的是事实 |
[21:58] | it’s charlotte. | 是Charlotte |
[22:00] | She’s only 3 kilometers from here. all right, then. let’s go get her. | 她就在离这里三公里的地方 好吧 我们去找她 |
[22:04] | I said let’s go. | 我说了 我们一起走 |
[22:07] | You need to put the guns down. what?! | -你应该把枪放下 -什么? |
[22:09] | Put the guns down. now why would I do that? | -把枪放下 -我为什么要这么做? |
[22:13] | Because our friends are out in the jungle right now | 因为我的朋友们现在就躲在丛林里 |
[22:15] | Holding a gun at your head and his head. | 把枪对着你还有他的头 |
[22:18] | So I’m gonna forget about the misunderstanding. | 我会不计较刚刚的误会的 |
[22:20] | Just put the guns down. come on. how stupid do you think i– | -把枪放下 -你当我是白痴啊 |
[22:35] | I don’t know, miles. | 我不知道 Miles |
[22:38] | How stupid are you? | 你有多傻 |
[23:15] | How many different languages do you have to read that in | 在你认为这是真实的之前 |
[23:18] | Before you believe it’s true? | 你读过几个语言的版本了 |
[23:20] | How many different languages are there? | 那么出现过几种不同的语言呢? |
[23:23] | excusez-moi. | 打扰一下 |
[23:27] | He wants to know if we’re lost. remind him that people in our line of work | 他想知道我们是不是迷路了 告诉他我们的工作 |
[23:30] | Are terrible at keeping secrets. | 是很危险的 而且要保守秘密 |
[23:31] | I know about the dig. | 我知道那个发掘工作的事 |
[23:38] | He says the site is closed. | 他说那个地方已经被关闭了 |
[23:40] | Then tell him to open it. | 那么告诉他打开它 |
[23:58] | dinosaur? | 恐龙? |
[24:00] | Not by a few million years. | 不是几百万年以前的 |
[24:02] | It’s an ursus maritimus. | 这是北极熊 |
[24:04] | Wait, “ursus” as in bear? | 等等 “ursus”就是熊的意思? |
[24:09] | As in polar bear. | 是北极熊的意思 |
[24:13] | Charlotte, we’re in the desert. this is a hoax, right? | Charlotte 我们在沙漠里 这是个骗局 不是吗? |
[24:21] | He wants to know what you’re doing with the hammer. excavating. | -她想知道你在用这个锤子干嘛 -在挖掘 |
[24:30] | Is that a collar?dan? | 这是项圈吗? |
[25:53] | hi. | 嗨 |
[25:55] | hi yourself. | 你也好 |
[26:06] | We were worried when you didn’t get back, | 我们在担心你什么时候回来 |
[26:08] | So we went out to the cockpit and tracked you from there. | 于是我们回到座舱然后从哪里开始追踪你 |
[26:11] | Thanks for that, for what it’s worth. don’t mention it. | -谢谢了 但是很有帮助 -别再提了 |
[26:14] | Somebody could’ve told me that the calvary were here. | 有人告诉我 calvary就在这里 |
[26:18] | I gave you that… | 我给你了… |
[26:20] | wink. | 一点提示 |
[26:24] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么名字? |
[26:26] | Uh, I’m daniel faraday, and this is miles– | 我叫Daniel Faraday 这位是Miles… |
[26:28] | Don’t tell him my last name. | 别告诉他我姓什么 |
[26:31] | I guess this is just miles. | 我猜就单Miles |
[26:33] | What do you do for a living, daniel? I’m a physicist. | -你是做什么工作的 Daniel? -我是个物理学家 |
[26:36] | I mean, I guess you could call me a physicist. | 我的意思是 我想你可以叫我物理学家 |
[26:38] | I don’t really like being pigeonholed into one– dan, I swear to god, | -我不喜欢被分到哪一类 -Dan 我向上帝保证 |
[26:41] | You say one more word, I’m gonna break your fingers. | 你再多说一句 我就把你手指弄断 |
[26:43] | And what do you do, miles? I collect soil samples. | -那你是做什么的 Miles? -我是收集土壤样本的 |
[26:46] | Well, that’s nice. well, maybe you can help me. | 很不错 你可能可以帮我的忙 |
[26:49] | You say you’re not here on a rescue mission, | 你说 你不是营救队伍里的 |
[26:51] | And the world at large believes us to be dead. | 外面的世界都认为我们已经死了 |
[26:54] | But here we are, alive and well, | 但是我们在这里 活着而且还不错 |
[26:56] | And you don’t seem remotely surprised to see us. | 但你却没有对看见我们感到很奇怪 |
[26:59] | Oh, my god. You guys were On oceanic flight 815. Wow! | 天哪 你们是太平洋航空815号航班的幸存者! |
[27:04] | Is that better? | 想要这种效果是吧? |
[27:09] | I can’t believe You’re alive. | 难以置信你们居然活下来了 |
[27:14] | How many of you are there? | 你们有多少人? |
[27:17] | Why do you wanna know? | 你问这个干吗? |
[27:19] | Why wouldn’t i want to know? | 我为什么不能问? |
[27:25] | 48 of us Survived the crash. | 48个活下来了 |
[27:27] | That’s not counting The tail section. | 这不算尾舱的那些人 |
[27:29] | They’re pretty much All dead now– hugo. | -他们现在八成已经死了 -hugo |
[27:33] | So you’ve all been living here This entire time? | 你们这段时间一直住在这儿? |
[27:38] | Is that your baby? | 那是你孩子吗? |
[27:40] | Yeah. This is aaron. | 是啊 她叫aaron |
[27:42] | Did you have him Here on the island? Mm-hmm. | 你在这岛上生的她吗? |
[27:45] | That’s amazing. | 真了不起 |
[27:47] | Well, i’ve got about A million more questions | 我还有一大堆的问题 |
[27:50] | I want to ask you, | 想问你们 |
[27:52] | But they can wait until we Get you back to the freighter. | 但是得先把你们带回渡轮 |
[27:54] | We’ve all got One of these transponders, | 我们人手一个这种通信器 |
[27:57] | So if we just sit tight, they’re Gonna be here soon, okay? | 如果我们就在这呆着 他们马上就会来 好吧? |
[28:00] | This team of yours– How many of you are there? | 你们这个队伍… 一共几个人? |
[28:03] | Four, including me. | 算我4个 |
[28:06] | And what happened To your helicopter? | 你们的直升机怎么了? |
[28:09] | I don’t know. The pilot Was trying to put it down. | 不知道 驾驶员想降落 |
[28:12] | Where? | 降在哪里? |
[28:13] | I don’t know. i had to jump. | 不知道 当时我不得不跳 |
[28:16] | It was chaos. | 情况一片混乱 |
[28:19] | I’m lucky to be alive. | 能活下来我觉得很幸运 |
[28:24] | Get up. You’re coming with us. | 起来 你跟我们走 |
[28:27] | What? What? | 什么? |
[28:28] | We need to stay where we are So that they can find us. | 我们得留在这里他们才能找到 |
[28:30] | See, there’s your problem. We don’t want to be found. | 这就是问题所在 我们不想暴露 |
[28:39] | I wouldn’t mess around With that if i were you. | 我要是你的话肯定不会拿着那东西乱跑 |
[28:41] | It can’t hurt To try and call someone else. Oh, it can hurt. | -试着播几个号码又没什么? -有关系 |
[28:46] | What’d you do? I didn’t do anything. | -你按了什么? -什么都没碰 |
[28:49] | Your friend–charlotte. | 你们的朋友charlotte |
[28:52] | She’s moving. | 她在移动 |
[28:55] | And she’s moving fast. | 移动的很快 |
[29:00] | She’s running from something. | 她在逃脱什么 |
[29:30] | according To this, she’s right here. | 据此显示 她就在这 |
[29:33] | charlotte?! Charlotte?! | |
[29:35] | charlotte! Charlotte! | |
[29:45] | Over there. Over there. | 在那里 在那里 |
[29:56] | vincent Vincent. | |
[30:00] | Locke’s got her. | locke抓到她了 |
[30:17] | we want to caution our viewers that the images | 敬告观众朋友们下面即将出现的画面 |
[30:21] | they are about to see are graphic in nature. | 未经过处理 |
[30:23] | viewer discretion is advised. | 建议慎重观看 |
[30:25] | authorities have released dramatic footage | 有关部门公布了 |
[30:27] | of the sunken remains | 太平洋航空815航班 |
[30:28] | of oceanic flight 815. | 海底的残骸 |
[30:31] | the national transportation safety board | 国家运输安全委员会 |
[30:34] | has set up a hotline | 设立了一部求助热线 |
[30:35] | for family members of the oceanic victims. | 请遇难者家属及时拨打 |
[30:38] | the n.t.s.b. Has begun | 国家运输安全委员会已经开始 |
[30:40] | the victim identification process. | 辨认死者身份 |
[30:43] | we have confirmation | 我们得知 |
[30:45] | that this is the pilot– captain seth norris. | 这位就是飞行员 seth norris上尉 |
[30:49] | in a statement, the n.t.s.b. Said that, | 国家运输安全委员会在一份报告中说 |
[30:53] | “due to the sheer depth of the…” | 由于残骸所在的深度… |
[30:57] | “…recovery of the bodies would be next to impossible. | 尸体… 很难被打捞 |
[30:59] | “we can only hope | 我们只能希望 |
[31:01] | “that identification will provide closure | 死者身份鉴定能给 |
[31:03] | to the families of the victims.” | 死者家属以慰藉 |
[31:18] | national transportationSafety board, oceanic hotline. | 国家运输安全委员会 太平洋热线 |
[31:20] | Yeah, let me speak To your supervisor. | 我找你们主管 |
[31:22] | Yes, sir. Are you a family Member of the deceased? | 好的先生 您是死者家属吗? |
[31:25] | No, i’m not, but i got some Information on the crash. | 我不是 但我有空难相关信息 |
[31:27] | May i please speak To your supervisor? | 能不能跟你们主管通话? |
[31:29] | Sirif you could just tell meLooki’m staring At the television right now. | -先生 能不能请您… -我现在正盯着电视呢 |
[31:32] | You’re broadcasting footage Of the wreckage | 你们在播放机身残骸的画面 |
[31:34] | And saying that That’s the pilot, seth norris. | 说那是飞行员 seth norris |
[31:36] | Yes, sir? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[31:38] | Well, that’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[31:41] | Please hold. | 请等等 |
[31:42] | who am i speaking with? | 请问阁下是哪位? |
[31:45] | Doesn’t matter who i am. You’re showing footage | 我是谁不重要 你们在播放 |
[31:47] | Of seth norris, And that’s not him. | seth norris的画面 但那不是他 |
[31:49] | Listen, this guy married his High school sweetheart at 19. | 听着 这家伙19岁就跟他的高中小甜心结婚了 |
[31:51] | He always wore his wedding ring. And i’m telling you, | 他一直戴着他的结婚戒指的 告诉你 |
[31:54] | There’s no ring on that body.Sir, it’s likely The ring fell off when– | -那尸体手上没有戒指 -先生 很可能是坠机时… |
[31:57] | I’m telling ya,That is not him. | 告诉你 那不是他 |
[32:00] | And how exactly is it | 那请问究竟 |
[32:02] | That you know all about Captain norris? | 你有多了解norris上尉 |
[32:05] | Because i was supposed to be Flying oceanic 815 on that day. | 因为那天本应是我驾驶开太平洋815航班的 |
[33:33] | That’s them. | 是他们 |
[33:35] | That’s somebody From my team. | 我的同队队员 |
[33:41] | What’s wrong with you people? We’re here because of you. | 你们干嘛? 我们来这都是为了你们 |
[33:45] | I just almost died Jumping out of a helicopter | 我从直升机上跳下差点摔死 |
[33:47] | Because you called us For help. | 就是因为你们给我们打了求救电话 |
[33:50] | Maybe we should go see Who launched that flair. | 也许我们该去看看是谁发的信号 |
[33:52] | Yeah, i mean,They could be hurt, john.She’s lying. | -我是说 他们可能受伤了 john -她在撒谎 |
[33:55] | And whatever they came for,It isn’t us. | 而且无论如何他们来并不是为了我们 |
[33:58] | We keep moving forward As planned.sure. | -我们按原计划一直向前走 -是啊 |
[33:59] | Who are we to argue With taller ghost walt? You know what? | -谁叫你是那个跟高个儿walt的鬼魂谈话的人呢? |
[34:02] | You people Do whatever you want. I want you to come with us. | -你们想干什么干什么 -我想让你跟着我们 |
[34:05] | I’m not asking for permission. | 我不是在求你们同意 |
[34:06] | And if you think you’re gonna bloody stop me From getting to my– | 如果你觉得你们能拦住我不去… |
[34:17] | what did you do, You son of a bitch?! Uhh! | 你干什么 狗娘养的! |
[34:28] | Vest. | 防弹衣 |
[34:30] | What? | 什么? |
[34:31] | Vest. Vest. | 防弹衣 防弹衣 |
[34:47] | is he alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[34:49] | he’s got a pulse. | 还有脉搏 |
[34:50] | frank? frank Frank? Frank. | |
[34:54] | Hey, hey. Frank. | 嘿 嘿 frank |
[34:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[35:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[35:02] | We got struck by lightning. | 我们被闪电击中了 |
[35:04] | Frank, where’s charlotte? | frank charlotte呢? |
[35:07] | She bailed out just b-before We went down. | 她在坠机前跳伞了 |
[35:09] | I don’t know where she is. Where’s the chopper? | 不知道她在哪儿 直升机在哪? |
[35:12] | I saw a cow. | 我看到一头奶牛 |
[35:18] | Lapidus, where’s the chopper? Where did it crash? | lapidus 直升机呢? 坠毁在哪儿了? |
[35:20] | Crash? The hell kind of pilot You think i am? | 坠毁? 你当我是菜鸟? |
[35:23] | I put her down safe and sound Right over there. | 我把她停在那了 完好无损 |
[35:56] | so this is the team? | 这就是队员们? |
[35:58] | you’ve familiarized Yourself with their profiles? Unfortunately, yes. | -你看过他们的资料了? -是啊 真遗憾 |
[36:02] | With respect, | 客气的说 |
[36:03] | These are the wrong people For a mission like this. | 这些人不适合这种任务 |
[36:05] | None of them have Field experience, | 都没有野外生存的经验 |
[36:07] | Military training. | 没有参加过军事训练 |
[36:09] | You can’t just Drop them in unprotected. | 你不能就把他们往那里一扔 |
[36:11] | It’ll be a disaster. They’re not unprotected. They have you. | -会很糟糕的 -他们并非没有受到保护 他们有你 |
[36:14] | there’s only So much i can do. | 我能做多少呢 |
[36:17] | Your modesty Is positively charming. | 你的谦逊就是最有用的 |
[36:21] | This is a high-risk covert op In unstable territory. | 这个任务十分机密 风险也大 |
[36:25] | It’s dodgy enough Without having to babysit | 没人监管会非常危险 |
[36:27] | A head case, ghostbuster, Anthropologist and a drunk. | 一个疯子 一个驱鬼者 一个人类学家和一个酒鬼 |
[36:30] | To be fair, he’s also A pretty good pilot. | 公平的说 他也是个优秀的飞行员 |
[36:32] | It’s madness. What if We find survivors from 815? | 这太疯狂了 要是我们找到815航班的幸存者怎么办? |
[36:35] | There were no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
[36:37] | Yes, i know. But what if There are survivors? | 是的 我知道 但是如果有呢? |
[36:40] | There were nosurvivors Of oceanic 815. | 没有太平洋航空815航班的幸存者 |
[36:44] | Don’t ask questions. Just do What you were hired for. | 别问问题 做你该做的 |
[36:47] | Every member of this team | 这个队里的每个成员 |
[36:48] | Was selected For a specific purpose. | 都是精挑细选的 |
[36:50] | Everything relies on you | 都得靠你了 |
[36:52] | Getting them in,Getting them out | 把他们带过去 也要带回来 |
[36:54] | And preventing anyone From getting killed. | 别让他们中的任何人死掉 |
[36:56] | Think you can do that? | 能做到吗? |
[37:00] | Sure. | 能 |
[37:02] | Why not? | 怎么不能? |
[37:25] | There’s some minor damage, | 有点小损伤 |
[37:27] | But the mechanical systems Are intact. | 整个机械系统还是完整的 |
[37:29] | So it’ll fly, then? | 就是说它还能飞? |
[37:31] | Absolutely. | 肯定 |
[37:34] | Can i have the phone now? | 我现在能用电话吗? |
[37:36] | Tell you what.I’ll give you the phone | 跟你直说了 告诉我你们来这里干什么 |
[37:39] | If you tell me what You people are doing here. | 我就给你电话 |
[37:42] | I’ll tell you. What we’re doing here If you give me the phone. | 你把电话给我 我就告诉你我们来这里干什么 |
[37:49] | Don’t say anything About your sister. | 别提你姐姐的事 |
[37:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[37:55] | Regina, it’s miles.I need to talk to minkowski. | ragina 我是miles 我找minkowski |
[37:58] | Minkowski can’t Come to the phone right now. | minkowski现在接不了 |
[38:01] | It’s important. Go get him. | 事关重大 去叫他 |
[38:03] | Miles, he can’t Come to the phone right now. | miles 他现在接不了 |
[38:07] | All right, Have him call me when he can. | 好吧 叫他方便时打给我 |
[38:10] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[38:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing with her? | 你们干什么? |
[38:16] | We’re taking her with us. | 我们带她一起走 |
[38:18] | What’s the point? That’s–that’s Not naomi. It’s just meat. | 为什么? 那不是naomi 一堆肉而已 |
[38:20] | Miles, we can’t just Leave her here. | mils 我们不能把她丢在这里 |
[38:22] | Miles is right. We burned up Most of the damn fuel | miles说的对 躲避那该死的风暴 |
[38:26] | Flying around in that storm. | 把燃料都耗光了 |
[38:28] | We barely got enough To get back to the freighter. | 我们要回到渡轮那里已经很勉强 |
[38:31] | We’re not gonna carry Any unnecessary weight. | 所以不带任何多余的东西 |
[38:33] | I’ll take her on the next run.I promise, dan. | 第二趟我肯定带上她 我答应你 dan |
[38:40] | there’s a blanketOver there by my backpack. | 我那边背包里有条毯子 |
[38:43] | Would you grab it?Yeah. | -能不能去拿来? -好的 |
[38:45] | Look as bad as it feels? | 看起来跟感觉一样糟糕吧? |
[38:47] | How bad does it feel? | 感觉怎样? |
[38:50] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着? |
[38:51] | Juliet Juliet. | |
[38:54] | Juliet Juliet. | |
[38:55] | Juliet what? | 全名呢? |
[38:57] | Juliet burke juliet burke. | |
[38:59] | Juliet burke… Juliet burke… | |
[39:01] | You weren’t on that plane,were ya? | 你不在那架飞机上 对吧? |
[39:08] | Miles! Miles! | |
[39:10] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[39:12] | This is juliet, | 这位是Juliet |
[39:14] | And she was not on the plane. | 她不在飞机上 |
[39:17] | What?! you sure? | 啊?你确定? |
[39:21] | You know how many times I studied that damn manifest? | 那该死的旅客名单都快被我翻烂了 |
[39:23] | Believe me,there’s no “juliet burke” on that plane. | 相信我 飞机上没有叫Juliet burke的 |
[39:25] | She’s a native. | 她是岛上居民 |
[39:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[39:28] | Where is he?! back off! | -他在哪?! -离她远点! |
[39:31] | Where’s who? you wanted to know why we’re here? | -你问谁? -想知道我们为什么在这儿? |
[39:32] | I’ll tell you why we’re here. | 让我告诉你我们为什么在这儿 |
[39:36] | We’re here for benjamin linus. | 为了找Benjamin linus |
[39:45] | Now where is he? | 现在快说他在哪? |
[39:48] | James,listen to me. | James 听我说 |
[39:50] | Please– keep your mouth shut. | 求你了 -闭上你的嘴 |
[39:52] | You okay? I feel like I’ve got a cinder block on my chest, | -你还好吧 -我觉得胸口压着块渣煤砖 |
[39:56] | But I’ll survive. I’m sorry you got shot. | -但没什么大碍 -对于你中枪我很抱歉 |
[39:58] | I didn’t intend for that to happen. really? | 我没想到会这样 -是吗? |
[40:01] | Cause it seemed like you were about to shoot me yourself. | 好像是你要朝我开枪的 |
[40:03] | What good would you be to me dead? | 你死了对我有什么好? |
[40:06] | Well,I feel much more comfortable now. thanks. | 恩 我觉得现在好多了 谢谢 |
[40:11] | I guess this is the part | 我觉得现在 |
[40:13] | Where I’m supposed to say,”i told ya so.” | 是说“我警告过你”的时候了 |
[40:16] | James,I stand corrected. | James 我认错 |
[40:18] | You want me to do it? | 你想让我开枪吗? |
[40:21] | No,it’s my mess. | 不 这是我的事 |
[40:22] | I’ll clean it up. | 我会了结的 |
[40:27] | No,wait! | 不 等等! |
[40:28] | Danielle,you should escort alex away from here. | Danielle 护送alex离开这儿 |
[40:31] | Alex,come on,let’s go. come on. alex. no! no! | Alex 我们走 快走 Alex -不 不 |
[40:32] | She’s right. let’s go. | 她说的对 我们走吧 |
[40:33] | Anyone who doesn’t want to see this should leave now. | 不想看见他被杀的现在最好离开这儿 |
[40:35] | Please. john,we should talk about this! | 拜托 john 我们应该谈谈这事! |
[40:37] | Claire,what if one of those bullets had hit you or the baby? | Claire 如果是你或者你的孩子中枪你会怎么做? |
[40:41] | john, Listen. | John 听着 |
[40:43] | I have information that you need. | 我有你要的消息 |
[40:47] | I have answers. | 我知道答案 |
[40:51] | What is the monster? | 那怪物是什么? |
[40:53] | What? | 啊? |
[40:55] | The black smoke,the monster. | 那黑烟 那妖怪 |
[40:57] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[40:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:02] | Good-bye,benjamin. | 再见吧 Benjamin |
[41:04] | Her name is charlotte lewis. | 她叫Charlotte lewis |
[41:10] | Charlotte staples lewis Charlotte staples lewis. | |
[41:13] | Born july 2nd,1979,essex,england. | 1970年7月2日在英国的艾塞克斯出生 |
[41:17] | Parents–david and jeanette. | 父母是david和jeanette |
[41:19] | Eldest of three,all girls. | 是三姐妹中最大的一个 |
[41:21] | She was raised in bromsgrove, | 她在bromsgrove长大 |
[41:23] | Did her undergraduate studies at kent, | 在肯特郡上大学 |
[41:25] | Took her phd in cultural anthropology at oxford. | 在牛津拿到文化人类学的博士学位 |
[41:28] | She’s here with two other team members and a pilot. | 另两位队员及一名飞行员同她一伙 |
[41:31] | Their names–daniel faraday, | 他们的名字是–daniel faraday |
[41:32] | Miles straume Miles straume, | |
[41:34] | Frank lapidus Frank lapidus. | |
[41:43] | Your instinct was right,john. | 你的直觉是对的 john |
[41:47] | These people are a threat,and if you shoot me, | 这些人是个威胁 而且如果你开枪 |
[41:51] | You’ll never know how great a threat they were, | 你就不会知道他们有多危险 |
[41:54] | Because I know what they’re doing here. | 因为我才知道他们在这里干嘛 |
[41:57] | I know what they want. | 我知道他们想要什么 |
[42:00] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么? |
[42:04] | Me,james. they want me. | 我 james 他们想要我 |
[42:14] | How do you know all this? | 你怎么知道这些? |
[42:21] | Because I have a man on their boat. | 因为我有人在他们船上 |