时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can you hear me? | 听得见吗? |
[00:05] | Yes! yes, I can hear you. | 是的 我能听到 |
[00:07] | Hey, are you on a boat? what–what boat? | -你在船上吗? -什么船? |
[00:09] | Your boat. I’m not on a boat. | -你的船 -我不在船上 |
[00:11] | Uh, na-Naomi, the parachutist. | Naomi 那个跳伞的 |
[00:14] | Who? who’s Naomi? | 谁又是Naomi? |
[00:15] | I’ve got it. I’ve got a signal! it’s gonna work. | 有反应了! |
[00:18] | It’s happening. we’re gonna get off of this island. | 一定能行的 我们终于要离开这座岛了 |
[00:25] | Is Desmond there? | Desmond在吗? |
[00:28] | Penny! Penny! | |
[00:29] | No! | 不! |
[00:34] | I’m telling you, | 听我说 |
[00:34] | Making that call is the beginning of the end. | 打通那个电话将是末日的开始 |
[00:37] | Who is this? who is this? | -你是谁? -你又是谁? |
[00:41] | I’m one of the survivors of oceanic flight 815. | 我是815航班的幸存者之一 |
[00:46] | Can you get a fix on our location? | 你能确定我们的方位吗? |
[00:48] | Sit tight. we’ll be right there. | 稍等 我们马上赶到 |
[01:22] | It’s almost 30 minutes now | 这场高速追击… |
[01:23] | Since the start of this high-speed chase. | 已经持续了大约半小时 |
[01:26] | We still have no information | 目前我们仍无法确认… |
[01:27] | About who’s driving this vehicle. | 驾车者身份 |
[01:30] | Jeff, can you tell us where the chase started? | Jeff 请问追击是从哪里开始的? |
[01:32] | Ruth, we’re hearing reports that the pursuit began | Ruth 据称追击是从… |
[01:34] | Near the La Brea Area, | 拉布雷亚附近开始的 |
[01:36] | Then traveled through a warehousing district | 之后穿过10号高速路… |
[01:38] | South of the 10 freeway. can you see how many people are in the car? | -以南的一个仓库区 -能看到车上有几人吗? |
[01:42] | It appears to be just the one– the driver. | 看来只有司机一人 |
[01:44] | We’re not sure if that’s the owner of the car. | 但不能确定是否是他本人的车 |
[01:47] | What you’re seeing here | 你所看到的这些… |
[01:48] | Are pictures of the 10 freeway south of downtown. | 是城区以南10号公路附近的画面 |
[01:51] | Is that a Camaro, Jeff? | Jeff 那是一辆卡玛洛吗? |
[01:53] | Yes, it looks like a vintage, early ’70s model. | 对 看起来是辆Vintage 70年初的车型 |
[01:56] | Damn it. | 老天 |
[02:17] | Show us your hands! | 手放在我能看见的地方! |
[02:26] | Roll down the window and show us your hands now! | 摇下车窗 把手伸出来! |
[02:39] | Now slowly open the door with your left hand. | 左手慢慢打开车门 |
[02:49] | Get out of the car! | 快从车里出来! |
[02:51] | Turn around… slow! | 慢慢地转过身来! |
[03:08] | On the ground! | 给我趴下! |
[03:10] | Now! | 快! |
[03:18] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:19] | Don’t you know who I am?! stop! wait! | 你知道我是谁吗! 放手! |
[03:20] | Don’t you know who I am?! I’m one of the oceanic six! | 知道我是谁吗! 我是大洋航班6人之一啊! |
[03:25] | I’m one of the oceanic six! | 大洋航班6人之一! |
[03:44] | So five mimutes before you let ten cruiser on a chase across the city | 所以在10辆警车满城追击你的前5分钟… |
[03:49] | you’re minding your own business In a convenience store, | 在5分钟前你却在杂货店里东搞西搞 |
[03:52] | Until you see something and freak out. | 你在杂货店里…直到有东西吓到了你 |
[03:56] | Mr. Reyes, why’d you run like that? | Reyes先生 你为何要逃跑? |
[03:59] | Who’d you see in there? | 你看到了谁? |
[04:02] | Listen, buddy, I know you saw somebody in that store | 听着 哥们儿 我知道你在店里看到了某人 |
[04:05] | That made you run away and go on a high-speed– I wasn’t running away | -是他吓得你落荒而逃跑上高速路 -我没想… |
[04:06] | from anyone. | 逃谁 |
[04:09] | If you think I care that you’re a celebrity, | 你以为我会在乎你是名人吗 |
[04:12] | You crashed your Camaro in the wrong neighborhood. | 你的卡玛洛误闯进了别人家里 |
[04:15] | I’m not a celebrity. | 我才不是啥名人 |
[04:17] | Is that why you kept shouting, | 你不是就凭这个大嚷大叫的吗 |
[04:19] | “hey, I’m one of the oceanic six”? | “我是大洋航班6人之一啊” |
[04:22] | You wanna know a funny coincidence? | 想听听有意思的巧合吗 |
[04:25] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[04:28] | I knew somebody on your plane. | 我认识你航班上的人 |
[04:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:34] | Her name was Ana Lucia Cortez. | 她叫Ana Lucia Cortez |
[04:37] | She was my partner before I made detective– | 在我晋升探长之前她是我的搭档 |
[04:41] | Dark hair… | 黑发… |
[04:43] | Gorgeous. | 美极了 |
[04:47] | Maybe you knew her. | 也许你认识她 |
[04:52] | Maybe you met her on the plane… | 也许在飞机上见过她 |
[04:54] | Before it took off? | 起飞前见过吗? |
[04:58] | Sorry. never met her. | 抱歉 我没见过她 |
[05:05] | Why don’t you watch the tape? | 你还是看看录影带吧 |
[05:09] | Maybe it’ll spark something. | 也许能给你点启发 |
[05:11] | I’m gonna get a doughnut. | 我去拿点炸面圈 |
[05:14] | You want one? | 要吃吗 |
[05:16] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[05:17] | And when I come back, you’re gonna tell me who you ran from. | 等我回来 你要告诉我你在躲谁 |
[05:53] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[05:58] | Help! let me out! | 救命 让我出去! |
[06:01] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底发什么神经! |
[06:05] | What are you doing, Reyes? | 你在做什么 Reyes |
[06:06] | Huh? you trying to get tossed into the nuthouse? | 你想进疯人院吗 |
[06:08] | Because if that’s what you want, | 如果那是你想要的话 |
[06:09] | I can make that happen right now, my friend. you can? | -伙计 我马上就能把你送进去 -是吗? |
[06:14] | Oh, thank you! | 那太谢谢你了! |
[06:16] | Thank you. thank you. | 实在太感谢了! |
[06:20] | Jack? you there, dude? | Jack? 你在那吗 伙计 |
[06:22] | Beach to Jack. | 海滩呼叫Jack |
[06:27] | Right here, Hurley. what’s up? | 我在 Hurley 什么事? |
[06:28] | Hey, uh, did you guys make it to that radio tower thingy yet? | 你们是不是已经到无线电塔了? |
[06:32] | Yeah, and I talked to the people on the boat. | 是的 而且我已经和船上的人联系过了 |
[06:34] | They’re on their way to pick us up right now. seriously? it worked? | -他们正赶来接我们 -真的吗 成功了? |
[06:39] | Seriously. we’re all on the way back to the beach right now, | 当然 我们这就回海滩 |
[06:42] | So you better pack your bags, buddy. | 所以你开始收拾行李吧 伙计 |
[06:47] | Dude, that’s great! | 伙计 太棒了 |
[06:56] | Any luck? | 找到他了吗? |
[06:57] | Nothing. no sign of him. | 没有 没有他的踪影 |
[06:59] | It’s like he just disappeared. | 他不见了 |
[07:02] | Why would Locke kill her? he hadn’t even met her– because he’s crazy. | -为什么Locke要杀她 他都没见过她 -因为他疯了 |
[07:06] | So what if he comes back? | 如果他回来了呢? |
[07:08] | If he comes back, I’m gonna kill him. | 如果他回来 我就宰了他! |
[07:16] | I’m gonna get everybody together. | 我去把大家都叫上 |
[07:18] | The sooner we get back to the beach, the better. | 我们越快回海滩越好 |
[07:24] | Are we really going home? | 我们真的就快回家了吗? |
[07:27] | Yeah, we’re really going home. | 是的 我们要回家了 |
[07:38] | I can’t believe I’m actually going to have my baby | 真不敢相信 我会在医院里… |
[07:41] | In a hospital. | 生下我的孩子 |
[07:42] | Oh, rub it in, why don’t you? oh, no. | -得意什么嘛 -我不是那个意思 |
[07:45] | You ladies need a hand? no, we’re just wrapping things up, thanks. | -你们需要帮忙吗 -不用了 我们自己收拾 |
[07:51] | You know, you must be very proud of Bernard. | 你一定为Bernard感到自豪 |
[07:53] | I hear he’s quite the hero. | 我听说他是个真英雄 |
[07:55] | Look, everyone up here knows | 这里的所有人都知道 |
[07:56] | That the real hero is your man, claire. | 真正的英雄是你的男人Claire |
[07:59] | If Charlie didn’t turn off that gizmo, we’d still be | 如果不是Charlie关掉了屏蔽信号 |
[08:02] | Getting a busy signal on that fancy phone. | 我们的信号一定还会被干扰 |
[08:06] | So you better make sure you treat him real good | 所以等他回来了 |
[08:09] | When we get back. | 你一定要好好伺候他 |
[08:11] | Rose! Rose! | |
[08:16] | Okay, thanks. I have enough. | 好的 谢谢 不用了 |
[08:17] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我要你帮我一个忙 |
[08:22] | I need you to take Alex | 我要你带着Alex |
[08:24] | And get as far from here as possible. | 离开这里 越远越好 |
[08:27] | What? listen to me. we don’t have time for this. | -什么? -听我说 没时间争论了 |
[08:29] | Everyone who stays here is going to die. | 呆在这里的人都会死 |
[08:33] | Now get Alex and get away right now. | 现在赶快带着Alex离开这里 |
[08:36] | I don’t care where you go. just go. | 我不管你要去哪里 走就行 |
[08:38] | I will not have my daughter– | 我不会让我的女儿… |
[08:43] | She’s not your daughter. | 她才不是你的女儿 |
[09:04] | Did I ever tell you I won the lottery? | 我告诉过你我中奖的事吗 |
[09:08] | I got, like, $150 million. | 我身价有一亿五千万多 |
[09:11] | Worst thing that ever happened to me. | 一辈子遇到过的最倒霉的事 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah, who needs $150 million, right? | 是啊 谁用的着那一亿五千万? |
[09:15] | Now it’ll all be gone, cause they all think I’m dead. | 现现在都没有了 他们一定以为我死了 |
[09:20] | When we get rescued, | 等我们获救后… |
[09:21] | And I go back… | 当我回家后… |
[09:23] | I’m gonna be free. | 我就自由了 |
[09:31] | I wanna do a cannonball. | 我想来个”深水炸弹” |
[09:34] | I’ve been walking up and down this beach every day | 每天都在海滩上走来走去 |
[09:37] | And looking out at this water, | 看着这片海 |
[09:39] | And I wanna do a cannonball. | 真的想跳下去 |
[09:42] | Hurley… Hurley… | |
[09:44] | You wanna do a cannonball, | 你想跳”深水炸弹” |
[09:45] | Cannonball. | 你就炸吧 |
[10:30] | Are you all right, Desmond? | 你还好吗 Desmond? |
[10:34] | We need to get to Jack. | 我们得找到Jack |
[10:36] | We can’t let him get in touch with that boat. | 不能让他联系那艘船 |
[10:37] | Easy, Scotty. everything’s cool. boat’s on the way. what? on the way? no. | -放松老苏一切就绪 船在路上了 -什么? 不行 |
[10:42] | Hey, where’s Charlie? no, that woman–Naomi– she lied. | -Charlie在哪? -不 那个Naomi 她撒谎了 |
[10:44] | Look, the people on the boat aren’t who they say they are! what? | -船上的人不是他们所说的 -什么? |
[10:47] | Then who are they? Desmond, where’s Charlie? | -那他们是谁? -Desmond Charlie在哪? |
[10:48] | Desmond– I don’t know, but we need to get in touch with Jack now! | -Desmond… -我不知道 但是我们得马上找到Jack |
[10:51] | It’s all right. we can call him. we have a walkie. it’s okay. well, | 别担心 我们能用对讲机联系到他 |
[10:53] | where is it? get it. | 在哪 快拿出来 |
[10:54] | What do you mean the people aren’t who they say– where’s Charlie?! | -你说那群人不是他们所说的是什么意思? -Charlie在哪 |
[11:03] | I’m–i’m–i’m sorry, brother. i… | 抱歉兄弟 我… |
[11:31] | You think that’s our ride? | 是我们的船吗 |
[11:35] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:36] | Hey, Jack. this is George Minkowski. | Jack 我是George Minkowsk |
[11:38] | We’re trying to get a lock on your signal there, | 我们正试着确定你们的方位 |
[11:39] | But we’re getting some rf interference. | 但有些射频干扰 |
[11:42] | We’re gonna need to rejigger some of the settings | 我们需要在你的卫星电话上… |
[11:43] | On your sat-phone. | 改下设置 |
[11:44] | Uh, sure. okay. just tell me what I gotta do. | 好的 告诉我怎么做 |
[11:47] | How about you put Naomi on? | 你让Naomi接吧? |
[11:50] | Naomi went to get some firewood. | Naomi去找柴火了 |
[11:53] | Can you hold on for a second? let me see if I can… | 你先等一下 我看下能否… |
[12:10] | Where is she? | 她人呢? |
[12:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:21] | Look, we gotta call the doc. | 我们要叫医生 |
[12:23] | Did you listen to Desmond? Charlie wrote on his hand– | 你听见Desmond说的了吗? Charlie在他的手上写着… |
[12:26] | Look, I’m sorry he’s dead, but I don’t even know | 我很遗憾他死了 但我甚至不知道 |
[12:28] | What the hell “not Penny’s boat” means. calling Jack accomplishes nothing. | -“不是Penny的船”什么意思 -找Jack也无济于事 |
[12:32] | It would accomplish warning him. | 至少能警告他 |
[12:33] | it also means warning the people on the freighter | 也让货船上的人认识到我们… |
[12:35] | That we’re suspicious of them. I have no doubt they’re | 对他们的怀疑 我很确信.. |
[12:38] | Monitoring our communications. if we call Jack– you know what? | -在监控我们的联系 如果我们打电话给Jack -你知道吗? |
[12:40] | I got the walkie. I’m making the call. | 对讲机在我手里 我这就打过去 |
[12:49] | We better get goin’. | 我们最好现在就起程 |
[12:55] | Going where?! | 去哪?! |
[13:03] | I found blood–the girl’s trail. probably crawled away. | 我找到了那女孩的血迹 估计已经跑远了 |
[13:07] | Can’t be more than ten minutes ahead of us. | 大约快我们10分钟左右 |
[13:08] | We should go now and find her. we’re taking him with us. | -我们现在就要去找她 -把他一起带上 |
[13:13] | And why would we do that? | 为什么? |
[13:14] | Because I don’t trust him with anybody but me. | 我不放心他跟任何人在一起 除了我 |
[13:20] | All right, listen up. | 大家听好了 |
[13:22] | I need all of you to head back down to the beach, | 我要大家回到海滩去 |
[13:24] | And when these people show up, we wanna make sure | 因为等他们到了这里 我们得… |
[13:26] | That we’re real easy for them to find, okay? | 让他们立刻就找到我们 |
[13:30] | You look worried, Jack. | 你看起来有些担心啊 Jack |
[13:34] | The only thing I’m worried about | 我唯一担心的是… |
[13:35] | Is missing our ride home. | 错过回家的船 |
[13:42] | I found her trail. she’s headed west across the island. | 我找到她留下的踪迹了 她朝岛西边去了 |
[13:46] | Rousseau already found it. we’re going after her right now. | Rousseau已经发现了 我们这就去找她 |
[13:50] | What? are you sure it’s hers? | 你确定是她的? |
[13:54] | Unless someone else is bleeding. | 除非有其他人在流血 |
[13:56] | Okay, but if she didn’t want us to find her, | 但如果她不想我们找到她 |
[13:58] | Then she could’ve created a dummy trail. | 那她有可能留下假踪迹 |
[14:00] | I think we should follow both just in c– Kate, six hours from now, | -我觉得我们该分头行动 -Kate 现在起6小时后 |
[14:03] | We’re gonna be sitting | 我们会坐在船上 |
[14:05] | Laughing about the fact that there was one final thing | 嘲笑咱们这最后一件… |
[14:07] | That we couldn’t agree upon. | 有分歧的事 |
[14:09] | Naomi is hurt. she ran into the jungle. | Naomi受伤了 她跑进了丛林 |
[14:12] | She’s not thinking about leaving fake trails. | 她不会花心思留下假痕迹 |
[14:15] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[14:17] | I’ll track her down. | 我会顺着痕迹找到她 |
[14:18] | Why don’t you get everybody back to the beach? you got it. | -你何不带大家回到海滩? -好的 |
[14:30] | Be careful, okay? | 小心 好吗? |
[14:45] | What the hell’s gotten into you, Hugo? | 你怎么了 Hugo? |
[14:48] | They’ll all be back in the morning. if we just wait– | 他们早上都会回来 如果我们等着 |
[14:50] | You don’t wait with warnings. you… warn. | -你不会不顾警告等着吧… -警告 |
[15:05] | Here I was thinking I was gonna get a good night’s sleep. | 还以为能作个好梦 |
[15:19] | You almost got me that time. | 那次你就快赢我了 |
[15:21] | How about best out of seven? | 十局七胜怎么样? |
[15:24] | Are you ready for your meds, Hugo? | 准备好吃药了吗 Hugo? |
[15:27] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[15:28] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[15:41] | Mr. Reyes. | Reyes先生 |
[15:43] | Hello. my name is Matthew Abbadon. | 你好 我叫Matthew Abbadon |
[15:46] | I’m an attorney for oceanic airlines. | 我是大洋航空公司的代理人 |
[15:50] | Can we talk for a few minutes? | 我们可以谈谈吗? |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:01] | I’m here, mr. Reyes, | 我来… Reyes先生 |
[16:02] | Because we’ve heard about your recent… episode. | 因为我们听说了你最近的…插曲 |
[16:06] | Your arrest, your incarceration here– | 你的被捕 你在这儿的监禁 |
[16:11] | Frankly, we feel terrible about it. | 坦白说 我们很难过 |
[16:14] | So on behalf of oceanic, | 因此代表大洋航空公司 |
[16:17] | I’d like to extend you an invitation | 我想给你一个邀请 |
[16:18] | For a little upgrade. | 为了一点改善 |
[16:21] | What… kind of upgrade? | 哪种…改善? |
[16:25] | To a facility where the paint isn’t peeling off the walls, | 去一个更整洁干净的地方 |
[16:29] | Where you’d have your own bathroom. | 有自己的浴室 |
[16:32] | You can see the ocean from– I don’t wanna see the ocean. | -你可以看见大海 -我不想看见大海 |
[16:36] | No problem. | 这没问题 |
[16:41] | Actually, thanks. | 确实很感谢 |
[16:42] | I’m… I’m fine right here. | 我…我在这很好 |
[16:46] | Are you fine, mr. Reyes? | 你好吗 Reyes先生? |
[16:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[16:52] | You’re in a mental institution. | 你现在精神病院 |
[16:56] | Who’d you say you were again? | 能再说一遍你的身份吗? |
[16:58] | I’d like to see a business card. | 你有名片吗 |
[17:06] | I must have left them at home. | 可能忘在家里了 |
[17:10] | Then we’re done, dude. | 那我们到此为止了 伙计 |
[17:14] | Are they still alive? | 他们还活着吗? |
[17:18] | What? | 什么? |
[17:21] | You heard me. | 不要明知故问 |
[17:23] | Nurse! nurse! get out of here! | 护士 护士 赶他走! |
[17:26] | You better get outta here! help me! help me! | 赶他走 救命 救命 |
[17:29] | He’s after me. easy. | -他跟踪我 -放松 |
[17:29] | No, no, no, no. that guy’s after me! help me! okay, okay. | -那个人在跟踪我 我没事 救命 -没事了 |
[17:52] | You all right there, Hugo? | 没事吧 Hugo? |
[17:54] | Yeah, dude, I’m fine. | 我没事 伙计 |
[17:57] | You wanna talk about it? | 想聊聊吗? |
[17:58] | Talk about what? | 聊什么? |
[18:00] | Charlie Charlie. | |
[18:06] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[18:08] | You two were buddies. I just thought… | 你俩是好兄弟 我想… |
[18:12] | We’ll probably get to Jack faster if we don’t talk. | 不聊天我们才跟得上Jack |
[18:22] | I’m gonna head up and tell them to slow down a little. | 我上去叫带队的走慢点 |
[18:24] | I can keep up. | 我跟得上 |
[18:25] | All right, ese. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Just… holler if you need me. | 要帮忙尽管嚷嚷 |
[19:03] | Guys? | 伙计们? |
[19:05] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:07] | Guys! | 人呢 |
[19:13] | Guys! | 你们在哪儿 |
[19:20] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:47] | The blood trail ends here. | 血迹在这里消失了 |
[19:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:51] | It ends. | 没有了 |
[19:52] | What, are you telling me that she stopped bleeding here? | 你意思是她到这里就止住血了? |
[19:55] | No, I’m telling you that she fooled us and doubled back. | 不 她耍了我们 她到这后就按原路返回了 |
[19:57] | Better call the boat, | 赶紧和船上的人说 |
[19:59] | Tell ’em she’s getting a really big bundle of firewood. | 她扎了个好大好大的火把 |
[20:12] | Where is it? | 电话在哪? |
[20:13] | Okay, I probably should have told you | 好吧 她偷了你的电话时 |
[20:15] | That I saw her take the phone, but you beat me up, Jack. | 我本想告诉你 但鉴于你痛打了我一顿 Jack |
[20:18] | I owed you one. what are you talking about? | -我欠你的 -你在说什么呢? |
[20:21] | Kate took it when she hugged you. | 你们拥抱时 Kate趁机偷走了电话 |
[20:26] | She found the right trail, too, but you wouldn’t listen to her, | 她追踪的痕迹是对的 可你不听她的 |
[20:29] | So I guess she’s taken matters into her own hands. | 我想她也是自找麻烦 |
[20:31] | But look on the bright side. at least | 不过凡事要往好的方面想 |
[20:33] | Somebody around here knows what the hell they’re doing. | 至少有人知道该做什么 |
[21:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:17] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[21:20] | Uh, this is Kate. | 我是Kate |
[21:21] | You with Jack? | 你和Jack在一起? |
[21:23] | No, no, he’s not here. where’s Naomi? | -不 他不在这 -Naomi在哪里? |
[21:28] | Uh, we’re looking for her. | 我们正在找她 |
[21:29] | What do you mean, you’re looking for her? | 什么意思 你们在找她? |
[21:44] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[21:48] | Give me the phone. | 给我电话 |
[21:49] | Naomi, listen to me. you’re hurt. let me help you. | Naomi 你受伤了 让我来帮你 |
[21:52] | Help me? I just spent the last three days | 帮我? 过去的三天 |
[21:56] | Trying to get you people rescued, | 我一直在努力使你们获救 |
[21:58] | And you throw this knife in my back. | 可你们却恩将仇报 |
[22:00] | No, that was not us. | 不是我们干的 |
[22:03] | Who? | 那是谁干的? |
[22:03] | His name is John Locke. what? | -他叫John Locke -什么? |
[22:05] | He said that you weren’t who you said you were. | 他说你隐瞒了自己的身份 |
[22:10] | I swear to god we would never hurt you. you know us. | 我发誓我们不想伤害你 你了解我们的 |
[22:14] | Please, we need your help. please help us. | 我们需要你的帮助 求你了 |
[22:17] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[22:25] | George, it’s Naomi. | George 我是Naomi |
[22:27] | Naomi, where have you been? | Naomi 你去哪了? |
[22:29] | What’s going on over there? | 发生什么了? |
[22:33] | I had an accident. | 出了点意外 |
[22:36] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[22:37] | What? a-an accident? what–what–what accident? | 意外? 什么意外? |
[22:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[22:41] | Naomi! Naomi! | |
[22:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:45] | Hello? | 喂? |
[22:47] | I hit a tree branch | 当我跳伞降落时 |
[22:49] | When I parachuted in. | 我被树杈弄伤了 |
[22:51] | Took it through my gut. | 树枝穿破了我的肚子 |
[22:53] | Why did they tell me you were getting firewood? | 他们怎么说你去找柴火了? |
[22:55] | I guess they were afraid to tell you what happened to me | 我猜他们是不敢告诉你我出事了 |
[22:58] | Till I could talk to you myself. we’ve lost our signal, | 直到我亲自跟你说吧 我们收不到信号了 |
[23:01] | and we can’t come get you. | 我们就找不到你 |
[23:02] | Can you change your tracking frequency? | 你能调下你的追踪频率吗? |
[23:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[23:10] | Try it now. | 现在试试看 |
[23:12] | Clear as a bell. hang on, Naomi. | 很清楚 坚持住 Naomi |
[23:14] | We’ll–we’ll get you back here asap, okay? | 我们将尽快带你回来 好吗? |
[23:17] | I’m sorry, George. | 对不起 George |
[23:22] | Just tell my sister that I love her. | 告诉我妹妹 我爱她 |
[23:34] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:21] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:39] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[24:41] | There’s nothing here. there’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 这儿什么都没有 |
[24:45] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[24:59] | Hello, Hugo. | 你好 Hugo |
[25:03] | You got yourself good and lost out here, Hugo. | 你迷路了 Hugo |
[25:09] | How did you get separated from the group? | 你是怎么跟队伍走散的? |
[25:14] | I just… | 我… |
[25:17] | Fell behind, I guess. | 我猜被落在后面 |
[25:19] | Is that why you were shouting for help? | 因为这个你就高呼救命? |
[25:22] | Well, I got scared. | 是的 我吓了一跳 |
[25:27] | What Desmond said happened down in that station– | Desmond说那个站发生什么… |
[25:31] | “not Penny’s boat”… | 不是Penny的船… |
[25:34] | Are you sure that’s what Charlie wrote on his hand? | 你确信那是Charlie写在手上的吗? |
[25:38] | Jack should never have called those people. | Jack本来不该叫那些人的 |
[25:40] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我再同意不过 |
[25:43] | It’s gonna be hard to… | 说服他不要… |
[25:46] | Talk him into thinking they’re not coming here | 让这些人来… |
[25:48] | To rescue us. | 会很难的 |
[25:49] | Well, we’re just gonna have to try our best, Hugo, | 是啊 我们已经尽了最大的努力 Hugo |
[25:53] | Because if we | 因为如果我们 |
[25:54] | Can’t talk him out of it… | 不能说服他放弃那个想法… |
[25:58] | Then Charlie died for nothing. | Charlie就死得毫无价值 |
[26:16] | Where the hell you been, Hugo? | 你到底去哪儿啦 Hugo? |
[26:18] | Sorry. I was just, uh, I got lost. | 抱歉 我只是 迷路了 |
[26:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[26:31] | I came here for the same reason you did–to warn Jack | 我来这里的目的跟你一样…警告Jack |
[26:34] | About the people on that boat. | 关于在船上的那些人 |
[26:36] | I already gave it a shot, | 我已经试过一次了 |
[26:37] | But I figured I might have better luck with some support. | 但我认为一些支持可以增加点儿运气 |
[26:42] | You want my support? | 你想得到我的支持? |
[26:43] | You can tell me why you destroyed that submarine. | 告诉我你为什么毁了潜水艇 |
[26:58] | Jin-Soo Kwon Jin-Soo Kwon | |
[27:24] | Still in one piece. | 看我好好的 |
[27:26] | Rambo. ow. | 兰博 |
[27:40] | I’ll tell her. | 我去跟她说 |
[28:05] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[28:10] | Charlie’s… dead. | Charlie… 死了 |
[28:14] | No. | 不 |
[28:39] | I’d watch out if I were you. | 我要是你 我会小心的 |
[28:42] | What are you talking about, dude? | 你说什么呢 伙计? |
[28:44] | There’s a guy over there. he’s staring at you. | 那儿有个人 他一直看着你 |
[28:47] | What guy? that guy. | -哪个人? -那个人 |
[28:53] | Hey, man. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[28:55] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
[28:58] | Hurley Hurley. | |
[29:01] | Just… | 你就… |
[29:03] | Just… sit down. | 你就… 坐下来 |
[29:06] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[29:11] | Come on. don’t do what you did in the store. | 别重蹈你在商店的覆辙 |
[29:15] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[29:17] | There’s no need to… freak out. | 没必要… 没必要抓狂 |
[29:20] | No need to freak out? | 没必要抓狂? |
[29:21] | I’m trying to buy some jerky and a slushee, | 我当时只是去买些牛肉干和一杯果汁 |
[29:23] | And suddenly you’re standing there over by the ho hos. | 突然间你就出现在那蛋糕旁边 |
[29:26] | You’re dead. what do you expect me to do? | 你死了 你想让我做什么呢? |
[29:28] | Can we just… sit down? | 我们能…坐下吗? |
[29:32] | I may be in a mental hospital, but I know you’re dead, | 我可能在精神病院 但我知道你死了 |
[29:35] | And I’m not having an imaginary conversation with you. | 而且我不会跟你在想象中谈话 |
[29:39] | I am dead. | 我是死了 |
[29:44] | But I’m also here. | 但我也在这儿 |
[29:47] | Okay, prove it. | 好吧 证明一下 |
[29:57] | Okay. okay. | 好的 好的 |
[30:09] | Did you know you were going to die when you swam out there? | 你当时知道游过去自己就会死吗? |
[30:21] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么不早告诉我? |
[30:23] | Because you would have tried to stop me. | 因为你肯定会拦住我 |
[30:27] | And since I was gonna do it anyway, | 我想自己既然已经下定决心 |
[30:28] | I thought I would spare you all the drama. | 还不如就瞒着你算了 |
[30:33] | And now you have to do something. | 现在你该做些事了 |
[30:37] | But you’re hiding from it. | 但你在逃避 |
[30:40] | That’s the real reason you ran | 这才是为什么你在商店里看到我 |
[30:42] | When you saw me in the store. | 会跑掉的原因 |
[30:44] | You knew I was here to tell you– | 你知道我是来告诉你… |
[30:46] | No, I’m not listening to this. | 不 我不听 |
[30:48] | No, cause you’re not here. | 不听,因为你根本不在这里 |
[30:49] | I am here. you’re being a baby. | 我在这,你怎么跟小孩子似的 |
[30:52] | I’m gonna close my eyes and count to five, | 等我闭上眼睛数五下 |
[30:54] | And when I open ’em, you’ll be gone. I am here. | -然后我睁开眼你肯定就不见了 -我在这呢 |
[30:56] | One… don’t do this. | -1… -别闹了 |
[30:58] | Two… they need you. | -2… -他们需要你 |
[30:59] | Three… they need you, Hugo. | -3… 他们需要你 Hugo |
[31:01] | Four! you know they need you. | -4… -你知道他们需要你 |
[31:03] | 5! Five! | |
[31:20] | What… what happened? | 发生… 发生什么事了? |
[31:25] | I mean, how– how did he… | 他… 他是怎么… |
[31:30] | He was trying to help us. | 他是为了帮我们 |
[32:09] | Jack Jack. | |
[32:15] | You’re not gonna shoot me, Jack… | 你不会朝我开枪的 Jack |
[32:18] | Any more than I was gonna shoot… | 只有我才… |
[32:24] | It’s not loaded. | 没装子弹 |
[32:31] | Let’s do it! | 别管我! |
[32:38] | Do you know what he did? yes, I know what he did! | -你知道他都做了什么 -我知道! |
[32:41] | All I did… | 我所做的一切… |
[32:44] | All I have ever done… | 我所作过的… |
[32:47] | Has been in the best interest of all of us. | 全是为了我们大家好 |
[32:50] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗? |
[32:55] | I know i… I have a lot of explaining to do. | 我知道…说来话长 |
[32:58] | But I never did anything to hurt any of you. | 但我从来没做过对不起你们的事 |
[33:03] | I even risked my life to tell you that there was a traitor in your midst. | 我甚至豁出性命通知你们有个叛徒混进来了 |
[33:06] | she helped us, John. | -她帮了我们 John |
[33:07] | All you ever did was blow up every chance we had Of getting off this island. | 你所做的一切都是为了不让我们离开这个岛 |
[33:12] | You killed Naomi! | 你杀了Naomi! |
[33:13] | Well, technically, he didn’t kill her yet. | 确切的说 还没杀死她 |
[33:17] | Yes, he did. | 不 她已经死了 |
[33:21] | She just died. | 刚死的 |
[33:24] | She didn’t give you up, John. | 她没有说出来 John |
[33:26] | She covered for us, | 她都是为了我们 |
[33:27] | And she fixed this. they’re on their way. | 还修好了这个 他们在路上了 |
[33:33] | She didn’t cover for anyone. | 她不是为任何人好 |
[33:35] | She wants her people to come here. | 她是想让她的人来这里 |
[33:38] | And trust me, when they do, we had better be far away from here. | 相信我,他们来的时候我们最好已经离开了 |
[33:43] | I’m going to the barracks. | 我要去营地那里 |
[33:45] | The others abandoned them. | 那里已经被”其他人”遗弃了 |
[33:46] | It’s the only place on the island with any form | 那是现在岛上唯一安全的地方 |
[33:48] | Of security right now. it’ll have to do until I can think of something else. | 在我想出更好的办法之前我们得去那里 |
[33:53] | Until then, if you want to live, you need to come with me. | 要是你们想活命的话 跟我来吧 |
[33:58] | No one’s going anywhere with you, John, | 没人会跟你走的 John |
[34:01] | Because they’re not crazy. he’s not crazy. | -因为他们不是疯子 -他才不是疯子 |
[34:05] | What about Charlie? | Charlie呢? |
[34:11] | Charlie went down to that place so we could all be rescued. | Charlie游到那个地方是为了救我们 |
[34:20] | And whatever he did down there… | 而他在那里做的… |
[34:22] | It worked. | 也成功了 |
[34:27] | But then something must’ve happened. | 但一定是发生了什么 |
[34:31] | He must have heard something before he… | 最后时刻他一定听到什么… |
[34:39] | I don’t know why, | 我不知道为什么 |
[34:40] | But it changed his mind. | 但那改变了他的想法 |
[34:49] | Because the last thing he did was to warn us | 因为他所作的最后一件事就是警告我们 |
[34:52] | That the people on that boat are not who they said they were. | 船上的人不是我们所想象的那样 |
[35:10] | So I’m not listening to you. | 所以我不会听你的 |
[35:16] | I’m listening to my friend. | 我听我朋友的 |
[35:22] | I’m listening to Charlie. | 我听Charlie的 |
[35:38] | Anyone else? | 还有谁? |
[35:44] | There isn’t much time. | 快没时间了 |
[36:00] | Jack, with your permission, I’d like to go with John. | Jack 你允许的话 我想跟John走 |
[36:08] | He’s all yours. | 去吧 |
[36:25] | You said we’d never leave the island. | 你说过我们离开不了这个岛了 |
[36:27] | If you, uh, | 如果… |
[36:28] | You wanna go with Locke, I’ll be right behind ya. | 你想跟Locke走 我跟着你 |
[36:32] | I’m not going anywhere with that man. | 我不会跟那个家伙走的 |
[36:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:52] | Same thing I’ve always done, Kate… | 干我一直在干的事 Kate… |
[36:55] | Survivin’. | 活下去 |
[37:18] | You know where to find us when you change your mind. | 如果你改主意了,你知道在哪找我们 |
[38:07] | You ever miss? | 灌篮高手啊! |
[38:13] | Jack Jack. | |
[38:14] | Yeah. I was, uh, on my way back from a consult. | 是 我结束了个会诊的活儿… |
[38:19] | Thought I’d drop by and pay you a visit. | 想顺道过来拜访你一下 |
[38:24] | Horse? | 咱们赌马?(投篮游戏 谁输按horse得字母) |
[38:25] | You’re on. | 放马过来吧 |
[38:28] | So… consult, huh? | 会诊咯? |
[38:30] | Does that mean you’re back doing surgical stuff? | 那是否意味你回来做外科? |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 是 |
[38:41] | “h.” | “得了h”(输第一分) |
[38:43] | Reporters leaving you alone? | 没有狗仔队缠着你了? |
[38:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:48] | still have to sign some autographs when I go out for coffee, | 虽然在我出去喝咖啡的时候还有些粉丝要签名 |
[38:53] | but…Thinking about growing a beard. | 不过…考虑把胡子留起来 |
[38:59] | You’d look weird with a beard, dude. | 你留胡子会看起来很古怪的 伙计 |
[39:02] | That’s h-o. | 已经h-o了(输两分) |
[39:04] | So… | 因此… |
[39:09] | What are you really doing here, Jack? | 你到底为什么要来 Jack? |
[39:15] | I was just checking on you, | 我只是来看看你 |
[39:17] | Seeing if everything was okay. | 看一切是否还好 |
[39:20] | You’re checking to see if I went nuts, | 你是来看我是否会发疯 |
[39:22] | If I was gonna tell. | 是否我会把真相捅出去 |
[39:26] | Are you? | 你会吗? |
[39:32] | You’re up. | 该你投篮了 |
[39:36] | Nah, you win. i, uh… | 算你赢好了 我… |
[39:41] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[39:45] | It was great seeing you, Hurley. | 非常高兴见到你 Hurley |
[39:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry I went with Locke. | 抱歉我跟Locke一起走了 |
[40:07] | I should’ve stayed with you. | 我应该和你呆在一起 |
[40:10] | It’s water under the bridge, man. | 往事已矣 伙计 |
[40:18] | I don’t think we did the right thing, Jack. | 我不认为我们做的对 Jack |
[40:21] | I think it wants us to come back. Hurley… | -我认为它要我们回去 -Hurley… |
[40:24] | And it’s gonna do everything it can– we’re never going back. | -该尽一切努力… -我们绝不回去 |
[40:38] | Never say never, dude. | 永远不要说”绝对” 伙计 |
[41:03] | Are you thinking of Charlie? | 你在想Charlie? |
[41:07] | Feels like a hundred years ago that we came out here together. | 我们一起逃亡那刻感觉就象一百年前的事了 |
[41:12] | How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这事? |
[41:24] | Thunder’s getting louder. | 雷声越来越大了 |
[41:31] | That’s not thunder. | 那不是雷声 |
[41:33] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:12] | Are you Jack? | 你是Jack吗? |