时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Would you put your seat back, please? | 请系好安全带 |
[01:29] | Would you fasten your seat belt, please? | 请系好安全带… |
[01:34] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思… |
[01:36] | Can I get another one of those, please? | 请再来一杯行吗? |
[01:38] | I’m sorry, sir. We’ll be landing in 20 minutes. | 抱歉先生 我们20分钟 后就降落了 |
[01:42] | Well, 20 minutes is a long time. | 但20分钟也很漫长啊 |
[01:44] | How about a newspaper instead? | 干嘛不读读报纸呢? |
[01:45] | And if you could buckle your seat belt, sir… | 请系好你的安全带 |
[02:00] | Sorry about the bumps,folks.We’re just hitting a little warm air as we make our descent into Los Angeles. | 很抱歉 我们的飞机在飞往 洛杉矶过程中遇到暖流 故有些震动 |
[02:05] | Please keep those seat belts fastened,and we’ll have you on the ground shortly. | 请系好你的安全带 我们的飞机即将降落 |
[03:22] | You can’t reach the 310-555-0148 | 现在无法接通310-555-0148这个电话 |
[03:27] | Please leave a message. | 请留言… |
[03:31] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[03:34] | I…I just read… | 我…我刚看到… |
[04:51] | Forgive me. | 请宽恕我… |
[05:02] | Mom! Mom! Mom! | 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈! |
[05:06] | -Help! -Mom! | -救命 -妈妈! |
[05:36] | -You have everything you need? -No,but I made the best out of what we have. | -要的都准备齐全了吗? -没 但能利用的都利用到了 |
[05:43] | -Bernard and Jin? -They’re both excellent shots and highly motivated. | -Bernard和Jin? -他们都很准 而且也很积极 |
[05:50] | The dynamite’s in place. We won’t miss. | 炸药放在那里 我们不会失手的 |
[05:54] | Jack,No matter what happens here,I want you to keep moving. | Jack 不论这里发生什么事 你都要继续前进 |
[05:56] | Keep moving for that radio tower. | 带他们去无线电塔 |
[05:58] | Don’t turn back for any reason. | 不要以任何理由回来 |
[06:02] | I’m willing to give my life if it means securing rescue, | 我宁愿牺牲也要让 大家安全得救 |
[06:05] | but I’m not giving it up for nothing. | 可我不想白白送死 |
[06:08] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[06:14] | yeah | 是的 |
[06:15] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:21] | Then good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[06:25] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[06:34] | If I told you that I’d help you with your “S.O.S.” sign,would you change your mind? | 如果我告诉你我愿意帮你搭 那个SOS标记 你会改变主意吗? |
[06:39] | No, ma’am. | 不会的 女士 |
[06:41] | I want you to say it again. | 我要你再说一遍 |
[06:42] | -Rose… -Say it, Bernard… | -Rose… -说啊 Bernard… |
[06:45] | I am a dentist. I am not Rambo. | 我只是个牙医 我不是兰博 |
[06:48] | And don’t you forget it. | 你可别忘了 |
[07:07] | Charlie’s gonna be fine. | Charlie会没事的 |
[07:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | Of course he is. | 当然咯…. |
[07:34] | Because…we have… to go… home. | 因为…我们要…回家 |
[07:56] | Alright. | 好了 |
[07:59] | Let’s do it. | 我们出发吧! |
[09:16] | Jack,can I ask you a question? | Jack 能问你个问题吗? |
[09:19] | Sure | 当然 |
[09:20] | What did you do for a living before you became Moses? | 在你变成土著人之前 你是干什么的? |
[09:25] | I was a doctor. | 我是一个医生 |
[09:26] | Right. ‘course you were. | 那当然咯 |
[09:28] | Well, I need your attention for a minute, doctor. | 我想让你看看这个 医生 |
[09:33] | Is she okay? | 她没关系吧? |
[09:36] | Why wouldn’t she be? | 为什么这样说? |
[09:37] | Because none of your people trusts her. | 因为大家都不信任她 |
[09:40] | No offense. | 我不是针对你 |
[09:41] | Why don’t you catch up to me when you’re done? | 那我先走了 你们慢慢跟上 |
[09:43] | -Juliet… -It’s fine. | -Juliet… -没关系的 |
[09:49] | So I need to show you how this wonderful gadget works,in case anything happens to me. | 我想让你知道这小玩意是怎么用的 如果我发生了什么事 |
[09:54] | You need to be able to call my boat. | 你可以使用它来 联络我的船 |
[09:57] | Okay. Show me. | 好啊 |
[09:58] | It’s actually simple. | 当然也很简单 |
[09:59] | Turn her on here. | 按这里打开 |
[10:00] | This opens a direct channel to the freighter. | 这个将打开 连通货船的直接频道 |
[10:03] | Give her a tap here. Wait for the beep | 按这里 然后听到拨号音… |
[10:05] | and say hello. | 你就可以说话了 |
[10:08] | That’s it? | 就这些吗? |
[10:08] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[10:09] | Once the rock star turns off whatever underwater contraption is jamming us up, | 一旦摇滚巨星把水下的 那个阻挠系统关闭… |
[10:13] | this red light will turn a lovely shade of green. | 这个红色的灯就会变绿 |
[10:17] | That’ll be any time now, yeah? | 这随时都会发生 是吗? |
[10:20] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[10:34] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[10:36] | If you tell us how you got down here,we won’t hurt you. | 如果你告诉我们你是 怎么下来的 我们就不会伤害你 |
[10:41] | I came in my invisible submarine. | 我乘着隐型潜艇来 |
[10:44] | Don’t you see it? | 你看不出来吗? |
[10:45] | Take it easy. | 你冷静点! |
[10:47] | Take it easy? He’s one of them. | 冷静? 他是他们的人 |
[10:50] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[10:52] | How did you find out about this station? | 你是怎么知道这个站的? |
[10:57] | Juliet told us. | Juliet告诉我们的 |
[11:00] | She’s one of us now. | 她现在和我们是一伙的了 |
[11:02] | In case you haven’t heard. | 你没有听说吗? |
[11:05] | Stop! | 住手! |
[11:08] | We gotta call Ben. | 我们通知Ben吧 |
[11:11] | Let’s call Ben. | 你最好通知Ben |
[11:17] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:31] | You’re inside a room full of equipment. | 有个装着很多仪器的房间 |
[11:34] | There’s a blinking yellow light above a switch. | 有个闪着黄灯的开关 |
[11:37] | You flick the switch.Light goes off. | 你扳动了开关 灯就灭了 |
[11:42] | And you drown… | 然后你就被淹死了… |
[11:52] | Ben,come in,Ben | Ben快接啊 Ben |
[11:57] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:57] | It’s Bonnie. Ben,are you there? | Ben 我是Bonnie…Ben 你在吗? |
[12:02] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我吗 Ben? |
[12:07] | Why are you breaking radio silence? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[12:09] | One of them’s down here. | 他们中的一个人在这里 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. What? | 你说什么? |
[12:11] | We’ve got him tied up, but he’s here.One of them swam down here. | 我们绑着他 他们中的一个人在这里… |
[12:15] | Who? Which one? | 谁? 哪个人? |
[12:17] | He won’t tell us. | 他不肯告诉我们 |
[12:18] | It’s Charlie! Tell him I said hi! | Charlie! 向Ben问声好 |
[12:21] | How did…How does he know about the station. | 他是怎么知道那里的? |
[12:24] | He said Juliet told them. | 他说Juliet告诉他的 |
[12:34] | All right, sit tight. Don’t do anything.I’m sending help. | 待着别动 别做任何事 我去叫增援 |
[12:38] | You need to go down to the Looking Glass and find out what Charlie Pace is doing down there. | Mikhail 你下去那里 查清Charlie在那里干什么 |
[12:42] | You told us the Looking Glass was inoperable… | 你告诉我们”守望镜” 已经被毁了… |
[12:44] | flooded. | 都淹了… |
[12:46] | I lied. | 我撒了谎 |
[12:48] | Mikhail, I need you to go now! | Mikhail 我要你现在就去! |
[12:51] | I can be there by dawn. | 黄昏前应该能到 |
[12:55] | But if Juliet told them about the Looking Glass,what else did she tell them? | 如果Juliet告诉他们”守望镜” 她还会告诉他们什么? |
[13:06] | Ryan, come in. | Ryan 你听到吗… |
[13:08] | Ryan, are you there? | Ryan 你在吗? |
[13:20] | -Are your walkies all off? -Yes, sir. | -对讲机都关了吗? -是的 |
[13:25] | Did you get a good look? | 都看清楚了吗? |
[13:26] | The tents are marked with white coral… three of’em. | 3个帐篷都做上了 白色的标记 |
[13:29] | Juliet did her job. | Juliet干的真出色 |
[13:31] | Alright. Let’s do this. | 我们行动吧 |
[14:30] | It’s empty! | 里面是空的! |
[14:31] | Get away from the tent! | 离帐篷远点! |
[14:36] | -It’s a trap! Move! -Please, God. | -是个陷阱 快撤! -上帝啊! |
[14:42] | Move, move! | 撤 我们撤! |
[14:44] | The tree line! | 在树那边! |
[14:59] | I got your man!Drop your weapons! | 我抓住你们的人了 把枪放下! |
[15:13] | I got your man! It’s over! | 我抓住他了 都结束了! |
[15:19] | Don’t.Finger off the trigger. | 你敢扣下扳机! |
[15:32] | There were supposed to be three explosions. | 应该有三次爆炸才对 |
[15:44] | It didn’t work. | 看来没有成功 |
[15:55] | -There you go. Good as new. -Thanks. | -没事了 都弄好了 -谢谢 |
[15:59] | The news people are waiting for you outside,you being a hero and all. | 媒体的人都等在外面 你是个大英雄 |
[16:03] | Right. | 很好 |
[16:06] | The woman… how is she? | 那个女人 她怎么样了? |
[16:08] | She’s been stabilized.Thank God you were on that bridge. | 她情况很稳定 多亏了你在那桥上 |
[16:12] | yeah… | 是啊… |
[16:15] | Sorry. No visitors in E.R. | 抱歉 急诊室不允许探访 |
[16:20] | It’s okay.She’s…We used to be married. | 没关系 她是我的前妻 |
[16:27] | Come on in. | 那进来吧 |
[16:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[16:36] | There was… | 是… |
[16:39] | a car accident. | 一起车祸 |
[16:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:45] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[16:49] | Were you drinking again? | 你又喝多了吧? |
[16:54] | -Are you, Jack? -No. | -是吗 Jack? -没有! |
[17:00] | Why did you come down here, Sarah? | 你为什么来这里 Sarah? |
[17:03] | I’m still listed as your emergency contact. | 我还是你的紧急联系人 |
[17:13] | What were you doing driving around at 2:00 in the morning? | 你当时在做什么 凌晨两点还在外面开车? |
[17:36] | Maybe you could give me a lift home? | 你能载我回家吗? |
[17:43] | I don’t think that would be appropriate. | 我想这不大合适 |
[17:46] | yeah… | 是啊… |
[17:49] | Well… | 那… |
[17:53] | Thanks for coming down,Sarah. | 谢谢你来这里 Sarah |
[17:58] | Goodbye,Jack. | 再见 Jack |
[18:14] | Why were there only two explosions? | 为什么只有两次爆炸? |
[18:17] | Maybe they didn’t have to blow the 3rd tent. | 也许他们不需要引爆 第三个帐篷 |
[18:19] | But those gunshots…What was that about? -He’s okay. | -但那里枪声是怎么回事? -他不会有事的 Rose |
[18:21] | Do you believe that? | 你这么认为吗? |
[18:22] | Listen,they had no idea that we were waiting for them, | 他们根本毫无防备 |
[18:26] | and Sayid’s with your husbands.They’re gonna be fine,and they’re gonna be a couple hours behind us. | 而且Sayid也和他们在一起 他们会没事的 几小时后就能赶上我们 |
[18:30] | -We should wait for them here.You go… -No. | -那我们等在这里 你先走… -不行! |
[18:34] | No one gets left behind. | 谁也不能留在这里 |
[18:35] | If you say,”live together, die alone” to me,I’m gonna punch you in your face. | 如果你对我说”同生独死”的话 Jack 我会给你一巴掌 |
[18:41] | Fair enough, Rose. | 这很公平 Rose |
[18:43] | Fair enough. | 这很公平 |
[18:45] | But we have a plan! | 但我们有计划 |
[18:47] | And for all we know, it worked. | 我们现在知道 我们成功了 |
[18:51] | It’s gonna be okay.Everything is gonna be all right. | 没事的 会好起来的 |
[18:55] | Let’s just keep moving, okay? | 我们继续前进好吗? |
[19:08] | It’s okay. Let’s go. | 没关系的 我们走… |
[19:19] | I’m gonna ask you this one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[19:22] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[19:23] | I’m here… | 我来这里… |
[19:27] | to turn off your jamming equipment.In there,next to the flashing yellow light. | 是来关掉你们的阻挠系统 就在那个黄灯的旁边 |
[19:33] | -Now how’d you know about that? -I know because I know. | -你是怎么知道这些的? -我就是知道呗 |
[19:37] | Whatever you ladies do to me,I’m going to turn it off. | 不管你们想对我怎么样 我都要关了它 |
[19:40] | – You are, huh? – Most definitely am. | – 是吗? – 一点没错 |
[19:42] | So what’s the code? | 那密码是什么? |
[19:45] | What? | 什么? |
[19:46] | If you’re gonna turn off the jamming equipment,you’re gonna need the code, | 如果你想要关掉它 你还需要一个密码 |
[19:50] | and only three people know it. Me,her and Ben. | 只有3个人知道 我 她 还有Ben |
[20:01] | Well… | 那… |
[20:03] | Guess I won’t need the code…Since this entire station’s gonna be flooded anyway. | 我不需要什么密码 当这个站被淹掉后… |
[20:11] | Now just turn off your little jammer,and the helicopters come and rescue all my friends. | 只要关掉那个开关 直升机就会来救我的朋友了 |
[20:15] | But if this station floods, | 如果这个站淹了… |
[20:18] | what happens to you? | 那你又会怎么样? |
[20:23] | I die… | 我死了呗… |
[20:31] | What? | 什么? |
[20:32] | They’re all dead, Diane, Ivan. All of them dead. | 他们都死了 Diane Ivan 都死了! |
[20:36] | It’s Shephard and his people, they’re gone! | 但Shephard和他的人都走了! |
[20:38] | -Gone? Gone where? -I don’t know. Did you hear me? | -走? 去哪里了? -我不知道 你没听我说吗? |
[20:41] | -They killed seven of us… -Calm down and tell him the good news. | -他们杀了我们7个… -冷静一下 告诉他好消息 |
[20:46] | What good news? | 什么好消息? |
[20:47] | We caught three of them…The ones that stayed behind to blow up the tents. | 我们抓住了 3个留下引爆帐篷的人 |
[20:51] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们会来 |
[20:53] | It was Juliet. She betrayed us. | 是Juliet 她背叛了我们. |
[20:56] | What? Just figure out where she is,Tom. | 什么?! 查一下她现在在哪里 Tom |
[21:00] | Get up. | 起来! |
[21:02] | Okay, junior, where the hell did… | 好了 童子军 他们… |
[21:08] | They’re not talking. | 他们不肯说 |
[21:10] | -Who do you have? -Jarrah, Kwon and the dentist. -Shoot Kwon. | -他们是谁? -Jarrah Kwon还有那个牙医 -杀了Kwon |
[21:16] | -What? -You want them to answer questions, kill Kwon. | -什么? -你想让他们说话 就杀了kwon! |
[21:19] | Do it now! | 快开枪! |
[21:21] | I don’t know what that means,but I’m sure it’s lovely. | 我不知道你在说什么 但一定很可爱 |
[21:25] | No, wait, no… | 不 等等! 不要! |
[21:27] | No talk. No, please. | 不要说! 请别这样! |
[21:28] | Talk to me. Nobody will get hurt. Now tell me where your people went. | 快说 没有人会受伤的 快告诉我他们去哪里了? |
[21:31] | He’s lying. He’s going to kill us all… | 他在撒谎 他会杀了我们的…. |
[21:35] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里? |
[21:42] | sa yo na ra. | 再见咯 |
[21:44] | The radio tower. | 无线电塔 |
[21:46] | They’re hiking to a radio tower. | 他们去无线电塔了 |
[21:51] | Why in the hell are they going there? | 他们去那里干什么? |
[21:53] | A woman parachuted here. | 一个女人跳伞来到这里 |
[21:55] | She has a satellite phone,and they’re gonna call her ship. | 她有个卫星电话 他们要和她的船联络 |
[22:00] | Juliet thought we were coming tomorrow, | Juliet认为我们明天才来 |
[22:03] | so why were they waiting for us tonight? | 为什么今晚他们等着我们呢? |
[22:05] | You heard him. | 你听见他说的了 |
[22:06] | How’d you know? | 你们是怎么知道的? |
[22:09] | A kid | 一个孩子 |
[22:11] | told us.He came in a canoe and warned us. | 告诉我们的 他来警告我们 |
[22:15] | What kid? | 什么孩子? |
[22:17] | Karl. He said his name was Karl. | Karl 他叫Karl |
[22:20] | You heard that, Ben? | 你听见了吗 Ben? |
[22:24] | I heard. | 我听见了 |
[22:34] | What do you want us to do? Kill them? | 你要我们杀了他们吗? |
[22:38] | No. | 不 |
[22:40] | Not yet. | 还不是时候 |
[22:51] | We’re going to the radio tower? | 我们要去无线电塔? |
[22:53] | Not we, Richard. Me. | 不是”我们” Richard 只有我 |
[22:54] | You’re going to take everyone to the temple as planned. | 你照原计划带大家去神殿 |
[22:57] | Now might not be the best time to go tromping off on your own. | 现在去可不是时候 |
[23:00] | Really? And why not? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[23:01] | Because people are asking questions, | 大家都议论纷纷 Ben |
[23:03] | about leaving home, | 离开家园 |
[23:05] | about what happened to Locke,about Jacob. | Locke的事 还有Jacob |
[23:09] | Not to mention the rapidly spreading rumor | 更不用说那些谣言 |
[23:10] | that everyone who went down to the beach is dead. | 说去海滩的那些人都死了 |
[23:13] | They’re not all dead. | 他们没有全死 |
[23:21] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[23:23] | Hello, Alex. | 你好啊 Alex |
[23:25] | I asked where you were going. | 我问你 你要去哪里 |
[23:26] | Well, I thought I might go for a walk, | 我想去散散步 |
[23:28] | see if I can’t find Jack and all his friends. | 看能不能找到Jack和他的朋友们 |
[23:32] | I’m coming with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[23:35] | Alright. | 好啊 |
[23:36] | -What? -I said alright. | -什么? -我说好啊 |
[23:39] | In fact, I think it’s a good idea. | 这是个不错的主意 |
[23:42] | I mean, you do wanna see Karl again,don’t you? | 你很想再见到Karl 是吗? |
[23:48] | Get your pack.I’m leaving in ten minutes. | 快收拾一下 我们10分钟后就出发 |
[23:54] | There’re 40 of them,and you’re alone. | 他们有40个人 你只有一个人 |
[23:57] | They’re gonna do whatever it takes to get off the island. | 他们会不惜一切代价 离开这座岛的 |
[24:00] | What do you think is gonna happen when you get there? | 你去那里又能怎么样呢? |
[24:04] | I’m gonna talk them out of it. | 我会和他们谈妥的 |
[24:35] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[24:38] | Lots of things are wrong. | 很多事都不对劲 |
[24:39] | Jin, Bernard, Sayid…They should’ve caught up to us by now. | Jin Bernard Sayid 他们现在应该已经赶上我们了 |
[24:43] | I wanna go back to make sure they’re all right. | 我要回去看看他们是否安全了 |
[24:45] | ‘course you do. | 当然咯 |
[24:47] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思? |
[24:48] | It means, Kate,there’s always someone to go back for. | 我的意思是Kate 总有人要回去的 |
[24:53] | -What’s the matter with you? -Nothing. | -你到底怎么了? -没什么 |
[24:55] | -Nothing? -I’m fine. | -没事吗? -我很好 |
[24:56] | Why don’t you just tell me what happened? | 怎么不告诉我 发生了什么事? |
[25:06] | -What’d you do that for? -To wake you up. | -你这是干什么? -让你清醒清醒 |
[25:08] | Ever since you got that tape from Lock,it’s like you’ve been sleepwalking. | 自从你从Locke那边回来 你就像梦游一样 |
[25:13] | You don’t care about our friends, fine, | 你不在乎我们的朋友 那没关系 |
[25:14] | but it’s like you don’t care about anything anymore. | 但你好像什么都不在乎了 |
[25:19] | And since when did you start calling me “Kate”? | 还有从什么时候开始 你叫我”Kate”了? |
[25:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[25:29] | They sent Juliet to check out Sun. | 他们派Juliet来检查Sun |
[25:34] | But she was there to check and see if I’m pregnant, too. | 但她来也想检查我 是否也怀孕了 |
[25:41] | Well, let’s hope you’re not. | 我们希望你没有吧 |
[25:58] | That light still red? | 灯还是红的吗? |
[27:26] | Bloody hell. You all right? | 妈的 你还好吗? |
[27:30] | Not for long if you don’t get out of here. | 如果你不走 我就惨了 |
[27:31] | You have to hide.There’s people in there. | 你必须躲起来Des 快躲起来 那里面有人 |
[27:33] | Quick, hide, hide! | 快藏起来 快快快快!! |
[27:37] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在和谁说话? |
[27:44] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁说话? |
[27:45] | Wasn’t talking to anyone. | 没有啊 |
[27:46] | I was just singing. | 我只是在唱歌 |
[28:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:01] | Right, okay. You got it. | 好吧 |
[28:04] | Come on. | 进来 |
[28:43] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗? |
[28:47] | Just checking her chart. | 只是在看她的受伤状况 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. I’m Dr. Hamill…Rob. | 抱歉 我是Hamill Rob医生 |
[28:50] | The new chief of surgery. I don’t think we’ve met yet. | 我是这里的新外科主任医师 我想我们还没见过面 |
[28:54] | Dr. Shephard, the hero… | Shephard医生 那个英雄 |
[28:56] | Twice over. | 已经两次了 |
[29:00] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[29:01] | After last night,I’m surprised you’d even wanna come in. | 经过昨晚这么一折腾 你还来继续工作啊 |
[29:05] | Talk about right place, right time, huh? | 说起正确的时间地点 |
[29:07] | This woman is very lucky you were there. | 这个女人很幸运有你在场 |
[29:09] | If she was lucky,she wouldn’t have a fractured back | 如果她够幸运 她的背就不会骨折了 |
[29:11] | that was impinging upon her spinal cord. | 她的脊椎受到了严重的外伤 |
[29:14] | I’d like to…operate first thing in the morning. | 我想一早就给她做手术 |
[29:19] | You wanna operate? | 你想做手术? |
[29:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:22] | I’m sorry, but this isn’t your patient, | 很抱歉 但她不是你的病人 |
[29:24] | and we are well aware of the issues.Gary Nadler’s doing the surgery at 6:00 a.m. | 她的情况我们都了解 Gary Nadler 6点会给她做手术 |
[29:33] | With all due respect… | 请恕我直言 |
[29:35] | Dr.Hamill, I’d rather do it myself. | Hamill医生 但我还是 想自己来做 |
[29:39] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[29:42] | you pulled this woman’s 8-year-old son out of a flaming car, | 你把这个女人8岁的孩子 从着火的车里拉了出来 |
[29:44] | then you went back for her. | 然后又跑去救她 |
[29:49] | I think you’ve done enough. | 我想你做的够多的了 |
[29:50] | I wanna do the surgery. | 我想做这次手术 |
[29:53] | Look, everything’s under control here. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[29:56] | She’ll be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[29:58] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[29:59] | Have a drink. | 去喝一杯 |
[30:00] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[30:06] | The chart, please. | 情况表 Jack |
[30:17] | You call me. | 你随时打电话给我 |
[30:19] | I wanna know what happens. | 我想了解情况 |
[30:31] | This morning,the bridge of six avenue was shut down for several hours | 今晨 第6大街的这座桥 被关闭了几小时 |
[30:34] | in the wake of a fiery car accident that left two injured. | 这里发生了车祸 有两名伤者 |
[30:36] | An unidentified 40-year-old woman and her son. | 一名40岁的女士和她的儿子 |
[30:40] | Fortunately for the two of them, | 他们很幸运 |
[30:41] | Dr.Jack Shephard was near the scene of the crash | Jack Shephard医生就在现场 |
[30:45] | and pulled both victims from the burning wreckage | 他把两个人拉出了 着火的车子 |
[30:46] | and treated them at the scene until paramedics arrived. | 然后对他们进行了急救 直到救护车的到来 |
[30:50] | The victims were later transported to St. Sebastian hospital. | 伤者稍后被转到St.Sebastian医院 |
[30:53] | Further details of their conditions have not yet been released. | 目前还没有最新情况 |
[31:06] | I’m going back. | 我回去吧 |
[31:08] | What? | 什么? |
[31:09] | I’m going back to the beach. | 我回去海滩那里 |
[31:11] | No way. | 这不行 |
[31:12] | We keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[31:13] | I ain’t asking permission. | 我可不指望得到许可 |
[31:21] | Look, you got a job to do here. | 你有事要做 |
[31:23] | I ain’t gonna stand in your way of doing it,but you sure as hell don’t need me. | 我不会碍事的 你在这里也不需要我 |
[31:28] | What do you think you’re gonna get done,alone and unarmed? | 你认为你孤身一人 又不带武器过去 能够搞定? |
[31:31] | -He won’t be alone.I’ll go with him. -No. | -我和他一起去 -不行 |
[31:38] | 20 mins ago,you weren’t even interested in going, | 20分钟前你还不想回去 |
[31:40] | -and now all of a sudden,you’re telling Jack… -I didn’t wanna go with you. | -现在你突然告诉Jack… -我不想和你一起去 |
[31:47] | It’s a suicide mission without guns. | 没枪的话就只是去送死 |
[31:49] | I know where there are some guns. | 我知道哪里有枪 |
[31:52] | There’s a hidden cache a couple of miles from here. | 离这里几英里的地方 有个隐藏地点 |
[31:54] | I can take us back to the beach on a route past it. | 我们去海滩的路上 能顺便去下那里 |
[31:57] | Juliet, you don’t have to do that. | Juliet 你不必这么做的 |
[32:00] | Yeah, Jack, I kinda do. | 是的 Jack 我要这么做 |
[32:12] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[32:19] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别干傻事 |
[32:21] | I won’t if you won’t. | 如果你不做的话 |
[32:33] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我们 |
[32:50] | I told you to shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴! |
[32:55] | You know how you get a tune stuck in your head? | 你知道一个曲子 一直萦绕在脑海里 |
[32:57] | This song…It just started coming to me. | 这首歌就会让你 有灵感了 |
[32:59] | It’s almost finished.Just need to find the bridge. | 如果找到桥的话 就完成了 |
[33:03] | -Get the speargun. -What? Why? | -拿叉枪来 -什么? 为什么? |
[33:04] | ‘Cause I want it to hurt. | 因为我想搞点伤害 |
[33:05] | -No, Ben said we… -You don’t wanna get it? I will. | -不 Ben说我们… -你不去 我去 |
[33:11] | No. I’ll… I’ll shut up! | 好好好 我闭嘴! |
[33:13] | I’ll shut up,I’ll shut up | 我闭嘴! 一定闭嘴! |
[33:23] | I thought you two were on assignment in Canada. | 我还以为你们在加拿大 |
[33:30] | He made us promise not to tell anyone. | 他让我们承诺不告诉任何人 |
[33:33] | -Hello again. -Where is the other one? | -你好啊 -另一个人在哪里? |
[33:36] | -What? -This idiot swam down from a boat. | -什么? -那个白痴跳下了船 |
[33:39] | I was just shooting at his friend. | 我刚向他的朋友开了枪 |
[33:42] | He dove down here. He’s alone. | 他潜水下来了 只有他一个人 |
[33:43] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[33:47] | Here’s a better question to ask, Cyclops. | 我有个更好的问题 电磁人 |
[33:49] | Why did your little friend Ben tell you people that this entire station was flooded when it isn’t? | 为什么你们的小朋友Ben 告诉你们这个站被淹了? |
[33:55] | Or, why these two have been jamming transmissions off the island? | 还有为什么这两个人 一直在阻挠这里的信号? |
[33:58] | What? | 什么? |
[34:01] | Is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[34:04] | -That’s Ben. -I’ll get it. | -那是Ben -我来和他说 |
[34:12] | You have to understand.Everything I did,I did for the island. | 你要明白 我做的一切 都是为了这座岛 |
[34:15] | The island told you it was necessary for you to jam your own people? | 这座岛告诉你你能 欺骗自己的人吗? |
[34:19] | Yes, it did. | 我也没办法 |
[34:20] | You’ve always been a loyalist, Mikhail.Now I’m asking you to trust me, | 你一直都很忠诚 Mikhail 现在你要相信我 |
[34:24] | to trust Jacob who told me to do that. | 相信Jacob 是他 告诉我这样做的 |
[34:27] | Why would Jacob ask you to lie to your own people? | Jacob让你对自己人撒谎? |
[34:29] | cos this island’s under assault by forces stronger than anything it’s had to deal with in many,many years, | 因为这座岛一直受到强大力量 的袭击 未来我们也必须这样做 |
[34:35] | and we are meant to protect it,by any means necessary. | 所以我们要保护它 不惜一切代价 |
[34:39] | The jamming was for everyone’s security. | 阻挠信号是为了大家的安全 |
[34:43] | We are in a serious situation here. | 我们的处境很危险 |
[34:48] | So why not trust me? | 为什么不信任我? |
[34:50] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[34:52] | I should have told you, and I apologize. | 我应该告诉你的 我向你道歉 |
[34:58] | Mikhail, are you still there? | Mikhail 你还在吗? |
[35:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:09] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[35:13] | I need you to help me clean up this mess that I’ve made. | 我要你弥补我的过失 |
[35:18] | I need you to kill Charlie. | 我要你杀了Charlie |
[35:22] | Make sure that the jamming mechanism continues to function at all cost. | 确保干扰设备继续正常运转 |
[35:26] | And we can’t risk Greta and Bonnie telling the others what we’ve done, | 我们不能冒险让Greta和Bonnie 告诉其他人这件事 |
[35:29] | so you’ll have to take care of them, too. | 所以把他们也一起解决了 |
[35:37] | How do I know you didn’t say the same thing to them about me? | 我怎么才能相信你对 他们说的也是这一套? |
[35:41] | Because if I had, Mikhail…you’d already be dead. | 因为我说了的话 Mikhail 你早就没命了 |
[36:08] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[36:11] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 只是… |
[36:13] | got a rock in my shoe. | 鞋里有块石头 |
[36:24] | He didt mean it, you know. | 他不是那个意思 |
[36:28] | -What? -Sawyer. | -什么? -Sawyer |
[36:31] | When he said that he didn’t want you to go with him… he didn’t mean it. | 他说他不想跟你一起回去 他不是那个意思 |
[36:34] | If he didn’t mean it, why’d he say it? | 如果他不是那个意思 他干嘛那么说? |
[36:38] | He was trying to protect you. | 他只是想保护你 |
[36:43] | That’s why I asked you not to come back for me. | 这也就是我叫你 别回来找我的原因 |
[36:54] | Why are you sticking up for Sawyer? | 你干嘛要替Sawyer说话? |
[36:56] | He’d never do it for you. | 他绝不会替你说话 |
[37:04] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[37:28] | Out of those polar bear cages and put us on the chain gang, | 把我们赶出关熊的笼子 然后把我们锁在一起 |
[37:33] | what the hell did you have us breaking all those rocks for, anyway? | 还有为什么让我们 打碎那些石头呢? |
[37:35] | We were building a runway. | 我们在建跑道 |
[37:38] | A runway? For what? | 跑道? 干嘛用的? |
[37:40] | The aliens. | 那些外星人 |
[37:43] | I don’t know what for.Do you think they told me everything? | 我也不知道 你以为他们什么都告诉我吗? |
[37:46] | Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. | 随便你说吧 |
[37:51] | -So you screwing Jack yet? -No. | -你和Jack上过床了吗? -没有 |
[37:53] | Are you? | 你呢? |
[37:57] | How far away are these guns? | 离那些枪还有多远? |
[37:58] | There aren’t any guns. | 根本没什么枪 |
[38:01] | What? | 什么? |
[38:03] | -I lied. -You lied. | -我撒了谎 -你撒谎 |
[38:05] | It was the only way he’d let us go back. | 这是他能让我们 回来的唯一借口 |
[38:13] | So why are you going back? | 你为什么要回来 |
[38:16] | Karma. | 因果报应吧 |
[38:18] | Why are you going back, James? | 你又什么要回来呢 James? |
[38:25] | Hey, guys! Wait up! | 伙计们 等一下! |
[38:29] | What the hell do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[38:30] | I’m coming with you guys. | 我想和你们一起去 |
[38:32] | No way. Not a chance. | 不行 |
[38:35] | Come on. I can help. | 拜托 我能帮上忙的 |
[38:37] | They’re my friends, too, man. | 他们也是我的朋友 |
[38:39] | Charlie wouldn’t let me go with him, | Charlie不肯让我和他们去 |
[38:41] | and Jack’s too busy leading to even talk to me. | Jack在那边忙得没空和我说话 |
[38:46] | I just wanna help. Please? | 我只是想帮下忙 好吗? |
[38:50] | For God sakes, Hugo, look at you!You’re just gonna get in the way. | 看在上帝的份上Hugo 瞧瞧你 你只会拖累我们 |
[38:56] | You wanna get us killed? | 你想让我们全死啊? |
[39:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:18] | If we head north,we should get to them before they reach the tower. | 如果我们朝北走 我们可以在他们之前到塔那里 |
[39:23] | Why did you let me come? | 为什么让我一起来? |
[39:24] | I let you come because I’m delivering you to your new family. | 我让你来是想把你 交托给一个新的家庭 |
[39:30] | I let you come because you betrayed me. | 我让你来是因为你背叛了我 |
[39:33] | You locked Karl in a cage. | 你把Karl关在笼子里 |
[39:35] | You put him in a room and tried to brainwash him. | 还把他关在那个房间里 给他洗脑 |
[39:38] | I didn’t want him to get you pregnant. | 我不想让你怀孕 |
[39:42] | I suppose I overreacted. | 我想我反应过度了 |
[39:46] | We’d better get going. | 我们最好现在就上路 |
[39:49] | Why do you have to stop them? | 你为什么要阻止他们? |
[39:51] | Why won’t you just let them leave? | 就不能让他们走吗? |
[39:56] | Because I can’t, Alex. | 因为我不能 Alex |
[41:40] | Don’t, John. | 别这样 John |
[41:49] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:54] | -Walt? -Now get up, John. | -Walt? -起来John |
[42:00] | He shot me, and I can’t…move my legs. | 他朝我开枪 我的腿动不了了 |
[42:05] | You can move your legs. | 你能的 |
[42:07] | Now get out of the ditch. | 快从坑里爬起来 |
[42:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[42:12] | Because you have work to do. | 因为你还有事要去做 |