时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | Desmond said I was gonna die. | Desmond说我会死的 |
[00:05] | He told me he has these flashes… visions. | 他告诉我他有某种幻觉 |
[00:08] | When I saw the lightning hit the roof,you were electrocuted. | 当我看到闪电击打顶蓬时 你被电死了 |
[00:11] | And when you heard Claire was in the water, | 当你听到Claire溺水时 |
[00:13] | you drowned trying to save her.I dove in myself, so you never went in. | 为了救她 你自己却淹死了 我下了水才救了你的命 |
[00:16] | No matter what I try to do, | 不管我怎么努力 |
[00:17] | you’re gonna die, Charlie. | 你总是要死的 Charlie |
[00:19] | There’s a woman in Hurley’s tent | 在Hurley的帐篷里有个女人 |
[00:20] | who parachuted onto the island yesterday. | 她昨天才跳伞 来到这个岛上 |
[00:22] | She says that the boat she took off from is about 80 miles off the coast, | 她说她的船就在距离 这里80英里的地方 |
[00:25] | and if she can find a way to contact it,we’ll all be rescued. | 如果她能与那艘船取得联系 我们就得救了 |
[00:28] | Why didn’t anyone tell me this? | 为什么不告诉我? |
[00:30] | Because they don’t trust you. | 因为他们不信任你 |
[00:32] | Kwon is pregnant. | Kwon怀孕了 |
[00:33] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的? |
[00:34] | You really think you’re in a position to ask questions? | 你以为你有权利 来问我们吗? |
[00:36] | I told Jack what they were making me do. | 我告诉Jack 他们逼我这样做的 |
[00:39] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们? |
[00:40] | Because I hadn’t decided what to do about it yet. | 因为我还不知道 该怎么做 |
[01:18] | Anyone wants to venture a guess | 有人知道… |
[01:20] | as to what Jack’s gonna be showing us out in the middle of nowhere? | Jack把我们带到 这荒僻的地方来干什么吗? |
[01:23] | I don’t know. Stuff. | 我也不知道 是看些东西吧 |
[01:26] | Probably secret stuff. | 也许是秘密的东西 |
[01:28] | Why does everything have to be such a secret? | 有必要每件事都保密吗? |
[01:30] | How about some openness for a change? | 为什么大家不坦诚一些呢? |
[01:33] | We kept the parachute lady secret. | 我们为那个跳伞的女人保密 |
[01:35] | Ah, that’s different. | 这个性质不同 |
[01:36] | Different how? | 怎么不同法? |
[01:38] | Well, because we weren’t out there playing football with them. | 因为我们可没有 到那里去和他们”踢足球” |
[01:41] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:47] | You had one of your flashes again,didn’t you? | 你又有幻觉了是吗? |
[01:50] | No, Charlie, I didn’t. | 不 Charlie 没有 |
[01:54] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[02:08] | A couple of nights ago, | 几天前… |
[02:10] | Juliet came to me,and she told me everything… | Juliet告诉了我所有的事… |
[02:13] | That Ben had sent her here to find out which of our women were pregnant. | Ben让她来找出 我们这里的孕妇 |
[02:17] | So what, you guys were doing tests on us? | 那你们想在我们身上做实验咯? |
[02:18] | No, but that’s what he wanted me to do. | 不 但他要我这样做 |
[02:22] | I’ve been leaving tapes at the medical station. | 我把磁带 留在那个医疗站里 |
[02:26] | You all heard what he said. | 你们都听见他说的了 |
[02:27] | They’re coming tomorrow. | 他们明天就来 |
[02:30] | Sun, I’m sorry that I lied to you. | Sun 很抱歉对你撒了谎 |
[02:34] | While I appreciate your honesty, Jack, | 我很感激你的坦诚 Jack |
[02:36] | it doesn’t explain why you brought us out here. | 但这也不能解释为什么 把我们带来这里 |
[02:52] | Show’em. | 让他们瞧瞧 |
[03:15] | When Juliet told me they where coming, | 当Juliet告诉我 他们要来时 |
[03:18] | the first thing I thought was, | 我想到的第一件事就是… |
[03:20] | where the hell are we gonna hide this time? | 这次我们又要往哪儿躲? |
[03:23] | But hiding’s pointless. | 躲躲藏藏是没用的 |
[03:25] | They’re just gonna keep coming back. | 他们还会不断的回来 |
[03:27] | So I went out, and I found some help. | 所以我出去寻求帮助 |
[03:30] | And for the past few days, | 在这几天里 |
[03:32] | she’s been bringing dynamite back from “the black rock.” | 她一直从”黑岩”那边 搬炸药回来 |
[03:35] | For the very first time, | 难得这一次… |
[03:36] | we know exactly what they want,when they’re coming to get it, | 我们知道他们想要什么 他们什么时候会来 |
[03:39] | and they have no idea | 而且他们还蒙在鼓里 |
[03:42] | that we’re gonna be waiting for’em. | 我们会在这里等着他们 |
[03:45] | So Juliet’s gonna mark the tents | Juliet会按照原来的指示 |
[03:48] | with the white rocks,just like she was told to, | 用白色的石头给帐篷做标记 |
[03:51] | but there’s not gonna be any pregnant women inside. | 但里面不会有孕妇 |
[03:53] | There’s gonna be plenty of what we used on that tree. | 里面有的是我们 用在那颗树上的东西 |
[03:57] | So tomorrow night… | 明天晚上… |
[03:59] | We stop hiding. | 我们不再躲藏 |
[04:01] | We stop running. | 我们不再逃跑 |
[04:02] | We stop living in fear of them,because when they show up… | 我们不再生活在恐惧之中 因为当他们出现时… |
[04:08] | we’re gonna blow’em all to hell. | 我们会把他们炸上天 |
[04:34] | Bloody hell! | 该死的! |
[04:35] | Why are we even doing this? | 我们干嘛要这样做? |
[04:37] | Chin up, mate. | 冷静点 老兄 |
[04:38] | -We’re headlining. -Headlining? | -我们在做宣传 -宣传? |
[04:40] | We’re playing Clitheroe… | 我们要在Clitheroe演出… |
[04:42] | The arse end of nowhere. | 这里又是哪里? |
[04:43] | A gig’s a gig. | 演出是演出 |
[04:45] | We’re building our fan base. | 可我们得发展我们的歌迷 |
[04:46] | Will our fan base pay for a new sodding tire? | 我们的歌迷会给我们 买个新轮胎吗? |
[04:49] | Only if we show up. | 只有当我们 出现在公众场合 |
[04:51] | So let’s just get on with it, shall we? | 所以我们还是走吧 好吗? |
[04:54] | You know what, Liam? | 你知道吗 Liam? |
[04:55] | You get on with it. | 你去吧 |
[04:57] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[04:58] | -You’re giving up? -There’s nothing to give up on! | -你就这样放弃了吗? -我们根本没什么可放弃的! |
[05:01] | We’re broke! The album’s not selling! We’re a bloody joke! | 我们破产了 专辑根本卖不出去! 我们只是个笑话! |
[05:04] | Hey, shut it! | 都闭嘴! |
[05:06] | Listen. | 听 |
[05:12] | That’s us. | 那是我们 |
[05:17] | We’re on the radio! | 我们上电台了! |
[05:22] | That we are. | 那是我们 |
[05:23] | We’re on the bloody radio! | 我们他妈的上电台了! |
[05:30] | I told you, baby brother! | 我告诉过你 兄弟! |
[05:32] | We’re gonna be bloody rock stars. | 我们会成为摇滚明星的 |
[05:41] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[05:45] | Who are you people about to go to war with? | 你们在向谁开战? |
[05:48] | Oh, that’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:50] | Want to ask me something else? | 还想问我什么? |
[05:52] | You having a laugh? | 你在笑吗? |
[05:54] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:55] | I’d never disrespect a fellow Mancunian. | 我绝不会不尊重 曼彻斯特同胞的 |
[05:58] | -You’re from Manchester, then? -I am. | -你是曼彻斯特的咯? -是啊 |
[06:01] | My band got its start at the night and day bar on Oldham street. | 我们的乐队是从Oldham大街上的 一个酒吧开始的 |
[06:04] | -What band? -We were called Drive Shaft. | -什么乐队? -我们叫它”Drive Shaft” |
[06:07] | Yeah. Yeah, I know you. | 是啊 我认识你 |
[06:09] | We had our moment in the sun. | 我们有过一段辉煌的日子 |
[06:11] | No, not that… the crash. | 不 不是那个…是坠机 |
[06:13] | You’re the dead rock star. | 你是那个死了的 摇滚巨星 |
[06:14] | They made a big deal out of you when they found the plane. | 他们找到飞机后 就开始宣传这件事 |
[06:17] | Huge memorial service, new album. | 什么纪念活动啦 新唱片啦 |
[06:19] | There’s a new album? | 还有新唱片? |
[06:20] | Yeah. God, it was everywhere… | 到处都有卖… |
[06:22] | A “greatest hits” thing. | 还是”精选集”来着 |
[06:29] | Hey, look on the bright side. | 往好的方面去想 |
[06:31] | You’re not really dead, right? | 你没有真死 对吗? |
[06:35] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 |
[07:00] | We need more wire, | 我们需要更多的导线 |
[07:02] | so we can trigger these from a safe distance. | 以便于能在 安全的距离引爆 |
[07:04] | I can get people to start stripping the plane wreckage. | 我可以叫他们去 飞机残骸那找找 |
[07:06] | Good. I should be able to finish rigging these tents | 很好 我们应该在24小时内 |
[07:09] | in the next 24 hours. | 把帐篷都布置好 |
[07:11] | We’ll be ready by tomorrow night. | 为明晚做好充分的准备 |
[07:19] | We need to talk about Naomi’s phone. | 我们得谈谈Naomi电话的事 |
[07:21] | -Not now. -If you’re angry I doubted you, | -不是现在 -如果你因为我怀疑你而生气 |
[07:22] | I’d be happy to make a sincere apology later, | 等等我会向你道歉的 |
[07:24] | -but now we have a means… -Look, I’m a little bit busy right now. | -但现在我们有… -我现在很忙 |
[07:27] | And I am trying to get us off this island! | 我努力想让大家都得救! |
[07:34] | I can’t transmit using this phone | 我不能往外发信号 |
[07:35] | because Danielle’s distress signal is overriding the frequency. | 因为Danielle的求救信号 阻隔了我们的信号 |
[07:39] | If you tell me where the radio tower is, | 如果你能带我们去 那个无线电塔 |
[07:41] | I can go there, switch off your message and call for help. | 我就能把你的信号关掉 然后发出求救信号 |
[07:44] | My signal has been playing for the last 16 years, | 我的信号 已经播放了16年了 |
[07:46] | and nobody has heard it. | 但谁都没收到 |
[07:48] | Why do you think you’ll have better luck? | 你怎么肯定 你的运气比我更好? |
[07:50] | Naomi’s boat is only 80 miles offshore. | Naomi的船就在80英里外 |
[07:54] | I know if we eliminate Danielle’s signal, they’ll hear us. | 我相信只要关闭Danielle的信号 他们就能听到我们 |
[07:56] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[07:58] | And why is that? | 怎么会? |
[08:00] | We’re jamming it. | 都是我们在阻挠 |
[08:02] | What? | 什么? |
[08:03] | Ben is using one of the Dharma stations | Ben在使用一个达摩的站 |
[08:05] | to block all of the signals off of the island except for ours. | 来阻挠除了我们 所有发出岛的信号 |
[08:07] | What station? | 那是什么站? |
[08:09] | They call it the “Looking Glass.” | 他们叫它”守望镜” |
[08:11] | -The looking glass? -Yes. | -守望镜? -是的 |
[08:12] | But it’s underwater.I have no idea where it is. | 但那在海底 我也不知道在哪儿 |
[08:17] | I believe I do. | 我想我知道 |
[08:20] | Look, I know…I know Jack thinks it’s best, | 我知道Jack总不会错的 |
[08:22] | but, you know, what if they’re coming for him again? | 但他们来找他怎么办? |
[08:27] | Claire, listen to me. | Claire 听我说 |
[08:29] | I’m gonna protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna protect Aaron. | 我会保护Aaron |
[08:34] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[08:36] | Look, everything is gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:45] | Can you give me a hand with something? | Charlie 能帮下忙吗? |
[08:49] | yeah,Desmond,Of course. | 当然 Desmond |
[09:04] | So you ready to tell me what you saw this morning? | 你可以说你今天早上 看到什么了吗? |
[09:07] | Aye. | 好吧 |
[09:09] | Right. So how does it happen this time? | 这次又会发生什么? |
[09:15] | Come on, Des! | 说啊 Des! |
[09:17] | You can tell me. I can take it. | 你可以告诉我 我能接受的 |
[09:24] | What I saw, Charlie, was… | 我看见的…Charlie 是… |
[09:27] | Claire and her baby getting into a helicopter… | Claire和她的宝宝 登上了直升机… |
[09:30] | A helicopter that… | 那个直升机… |
[09:33] | That lifts off, leaves this island. | 从这座岛上起飞了 |
[09:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗? |
[09:43] | Aye. | 是的 |
[09:45] | Rescue helicopter… | 救援飞机… |
[09:47] | On this beach? | 在这个海滩? |
[09:48] | This island? That’s what you saw? | 这个岛? 你看见了吗? |
[09:52] | We’re getting bloody rescued! | 我们都得救了! |
[09:54] | I thought you were gonna tell me I was gonna die again. | 我还以为我又会死了呢! |
[10:02] | You are, Charlie. | 是的 Charlie |
[10:05] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么? |
[10:08] | If you don’t… | 如果你不死的话… |
[10:10] | None of it will happen. | 这些就都不会发生 |
[10:14] | There won’t be any rescue. | 不会有什么救援 |
[10:18] | I’m sorry, brother… | 我很抱歉 老兄… |
[10:21] | but this time… | 但这一次… |
[10:25] | This time you have to die. | 你必须得死 |
[10:37] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[10:42] | Come on, Charlie. Jump in! | 来啊 Charlie 跳进来! |
[10:45] | I’m gonna catch you, boy. | 我会接着你的 孩子 |
[10:47] | No. You’re just going to back away. | 不 你会松手的 |
[10:50] | Don’t be daft. Jump in! | 别傻了 跳进来啊! |
[10:54] | I promise, Charlie. I’m gonna catch you. | 我保证 Charlie 我会接着你的 |
[10:57] | No, he won’t! | 不 他不会的! |
[10:59] | Zip it, you. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[11:01] | Look, don’t listen to your brother. | 别听你兄弟瞎说 |
[11:03] | Just jump on in. | 跳进来吧 |
[11:07] | There’s nothing to be afraid of,Charlie. | 没什么好害怕的 Charlie |
[11:11] | I’ll catch you. I promise. | 我保证会接着你的 |
[11:36] | I did it! | 我做到了! |
[11:39] | You got it! | 你做到了! |
[11:40] | -I did it. -You’re swimming, Charlie. | -我做到了 -你在游泳 Charlie |
[11:51] | What you writing? | 你在写什么? |
[12:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:09] | All right, tell me. | 好吧 告诉我 |
[12:13] | Are you sure you want to know? | 你确定吗? |
[12:17] | I mean, it might be easier if you just… | 如果那样会好受点… |
[12:21] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[12:26] | You’re inside a hatch. | 你在一个舱里 |
[12:27] | It’s… | 那里… |
[12:30] | a room full of equipment. | 有很多仪器设备 |
[12:32] | There’s a blinking yellow light above a switch. | 有个闪着黄灯的开关 |
[12:36] | You flip the switch. | 你扳动了开关 |
[12:40] | Light goes off. | 灯就灭了 |
[12:47] | And then you drown. | 然后你就被淹死了 |
[13:00] | When? | 在什么时候? |
[13:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:06] | You’re sure you saw Claire and Aaron get on that helicopter? | 你确定看见Claire和Aaron 登上直升机了吗? |
[13:08] | Aye. | 是的 |
[13:12] | So… | 那么… |
[13:15] | before I… drown… | 在我淹死之前 |
[13:19] | I just have to flip a switch? | 我就扳了那个开关? |
[13:23] | That’s right. | 是这样的 |
[13:29] | Where is it, then? | 那个地方在哪里? |
[13:34] | Now this is the Looking Glass. | 这就是”守望镜” |
[13:37] | It’s an underwater Dharma station. | 是一个水下的达摩站 |
[13:38] | Please, can you tell me anything you might know about this place? | 能告诉我你所知道的吗? |
[13:42] | I’ve never been down there. | 我从来没下去过 |
[13:43] | I don’t know anyone who has. | 我也不知道谁下去过 |
[13:46] | Why not? | 怎么会? |
[13:47] | There was some accident. | 因为发生了意外 |
[13:49] | Ben told us that the station was completely flooded. | Ben告诉我们那个站 已经被淹了 |
[13:52] | Well, if it’s flooded,then how does it still work? | 如果被淹了 怎么还能工作? |
[13:54] | How it still works is irrelevant. | 怎么工作的并不重要 |
[13:55] | The question is, how do we get it to stop working, | 问题在于我们怎么下去 让它停止工作 |
[13:58] | so we could use the satellite phone? | 然后用我们的卫星电话 |
[14:02] | The diagram shows that the Looking Glass | 这张图表示”守望镜” |
[14:04] | is connected to the island by a cable. | 和这座岛 以一根电缆相连 |
[14:07] | I feel sure that this is the very same cable | 我相信这和那根… |
[14:09] | down the beach which runs into the ocean. | 深入海里的电缆是同一条 |
[14:11] | So if we follow the cable,it should lead us to the station. | 所以我们顺着这条电缆 就能找到那个站 |
[14:14] | So how are we gonna get in? | 那我们怎么进去? |
[14:16] | We swim in. | 游泳进去 |
[14:17] | There’s a moon pool… | 那里有个小潭… |
[14:20] | A room with an open floor at the base of the station… | 在站下有个地面敞开的房间… |
[14:22] | Big enough for a submarine to dock. | 大到能让一艘 潜艇停泊 |
[14:25] | Even if the station’s flooded, | 即使站已经被淹了 |
[14:27] | I think I’ll be able to find the relay switch and disable it. | 我想还是有办法找到开关 来解除阻隔信号 |
[14:29] | What about swimming back out? | 那怎么游出来呢? |
[14:34] | No. I’m not letting you go on some suicide mission | 我不会让你去执行 什么自杀任务的 |
[14:37] | just to flip the switch. | 只是扳个开关 |
[14:38] | Someone has to do it,or we’ll never leave this island. | 总要有人去做 否则我们永远别想离开这里 |
[14:40] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[14:42] | I can swim down, turn off that bloody switch, swim back up. | 我能游下去 扳下那个开关 然后游上来 |
[14:44] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[14:45] | Charlie, you don’t even know what we’re talking about. | Charlie你根本不知道 我们在说什么 |
[14:48] | I was junior swim champion in northern England. | 我可是北英格兰 少年组游泳冠军 |
[14:50] | I can hold my breath for 4 minutes. | 我闭气能达到4分钟 |
[14:51] | I know exactly what you’re talking about. | 我知道你们在说什么 |
[14:58] | No, and there’s no reason to do this now. | 不 现在我们还没必要做这个 |
[15:00] | We’re gonna focus on the others,and then we’ll deal with this. | 我们得把精力放在”the others”上 然后再来处理这件事 |
[15:03] | Wait a minute.We have a chance to signal for a rescue. | 等等 我们有机会发信号出去 |
[15:05] | Look, for 90 days, I’ve been asked to make decisions for this entire camp. | 90天来大家都要我 做出决定 |
[15:09] | There you go.I just made one. | 很好 我刚就做了一个 |
[15:21] | Rose, that’s a sailor’s hitch. | Rose 那是个”水手结” |
[15:23] | It’s not gonna hold.You wanna do a sheet bend like mine. | 绑不紧的 你要像我这样弯一下 |
[15:26] | Oh, so now you’re a knot expert. | 那你是个打结专家咯? |
[15:28] | Well, trust me, it’s… | 相信我 这… |
[15:34] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的? |
[15:36] | Watch and learn, dear. | 边观察边学习 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | Look there! Look! | 看那边! 看啊! |
[17:02] | Get off him, damn it! It’s okay. | 该死的 放开他! 没关系的 |
[17:04] | -What? He’s one of them! -I know! It’s okay. | -什么? 他是他们的人! -我知道 没关系的! |
[17:08] | He was in the cage next to me. | 他被关在我旁边 的笼子里 |
[17:11] | I know this guy. | 我认识这家伙 |
[17:13] | What the hell are you doing here, Karl? | 你来这里干什么 Karl? |
[17:15] | They’re… coming… | 他们…来了… |
[17:17] | My people. | 我的人 |
[17:18] | Sorry you came all this way for nothing,but we already know. | 抱歉你大老远的过来白说一通 我们已经知道了 |
[17:21] | Then why are you still here? | 那你们为什么还在这里? |
[17:22] | ’cause when they’ll show up tomorrow night, we’re gonna be ready for’em. | 因为当他们明晚来的时候 我们会做好充分的准备 |
[17:25] | Tomorrow? No, no,they’re coming tonight. | 明天? 不不 他们今晚就来! |
[17:35] | They’re coming right now! | 他们现在就来了! |
[17:50] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的? |
[17:52] | Just now. | 就刚才 |
[17:55] | Where’s Locke? | Locke在哪里? |
[17:59] | Here’s your gun back. | 这把枪还你 |
[18:06] | Ben, what’s going on? | Ben 发生什么事了? |
[18:07] | Where’s Ryan? | Ryan在哪里? |
[18:08] | He’s in his tent. Are you… | 在他的帐篷里 你… |
[18:10] | It’s time to get them. | 是时候行动了 |
[18:12] | But you said tomorrow. | 但你说是明天 |
[18:14] | Jacob wants it to happen now. | 这是Jacob的决定 |
[18:16] | Look, what happened out there? | 那里发生了什么事? |
[18:18] | -Did john see… -John had an accident. | -John有没有看到… -John发生了意外 |
[18:24] | Yes, sir? | 是? |
[18:25] | If you leave right now, | 如果你们现在就出发 |
[18:26] | how long will it take you to reach their camp? | 到他们的营地要多久? |
[18:29] | Well,if I take my ten best,we could set up to hit’em by nightfall. | 如果我带上我的10个精英 黄昏就能发起攻击 |
[18:31] | -Then you better get going. -No, Ben, wait. | -那你们最好现在就出发 -Ben等一下 |
[18:34] | Moving up the schedule… | 改变计划… |
[18:35] | Juliet may not be ready.What if she hasn’t had time… | Juliet也许还没准备好 如果她没有时间… |
[18:37] | Then we’ll take all their women… | 那我们就把所有的女人 都带走… |
[18:41] | And we’ll sort out the ones we need later. | 然后再找出我们想要的 |
[18:43] | And the men? | 男人呢? |
[18:44] | If any of’em are stupid enough to get in your way, | 如果他们挡你的道的话 |
[18:47] | kill’em. | 杀了他们 |
[18:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | It’s me! | 是我! |
[19:11] | I thought you were bringing rabbit. | 还以为你带兔子来了 |
[19:12] | You have to go… now. | 你现在就得走 |
[19:15] | What? Did he find out I was out here? | 什么 他发现我在这里了吗? |
[19:17] | No, but he’s sending Pryce to their beach camp right now, | 不 但他已经派Pryce 去他们的营地了 |
[19:19] | and you have to warn them. | 你必须去警告他们 |
[19:20] | -Warn them? -You have to go now! | -警告他们? -你必须现在就去! |
[19:22] | I thought they were just gonna take the pregnant women. | 我以为他们只是去 抓孕妇 |
[19:24] | If you take the outrigger, | 如果你坐木筏去 |
[19:25] | you’ll get there a few hours before them. | 你就能在他们之前到那儿 |
[19:27] | -Wait, Alex… -He’s gonna kill them Karl! | -等等 Alex… -他会杀光他们的 Karl! |
[19:33] | Austen and Ford saved your life. | Austen和Ford救了你的命 |
[19:39] | You owe them. | 你欠他们的 |
[19:44] | You better take this. | 最好带上这个 |
[19:48] | If I get caught, your father’s gonna kill me this time. | 如果我这次被抓住 你爸爸会杀了我的 |
[19:51] | Is he my father? | 他是我爸爸吗? |
[20:02] | Now go. | 快走 |
[20:29] | Is that everything? | 就这些了吗? |
[20:33] | Can we trust him? | 我们能相信他吗? |
[20:35] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我? |
[20:36] | What about her? | 那她呢? |
[20:37] | She’s a spy. | 她是个间谍 |
[20:40] | She’s supposed to mark the tents of the pregnant women with white rocks | 她会在孕妇帐篷外 用白色石头做标记的 |
[20:43] | -so they can take them. -They know, Karl, but thanks. | -那样他们能带走他们 -他们都知道了 Karl 但还是谢谢 |
[20:47] | -So what are we gonna do? -We have to leave now… Hide. | -那我们现在怎么办? -我们必须现在就走…躲起来 |
[20:50] | Where? It’s their island. If they wanna kill us,they’ll find us. | 去哪儿? 这是他们的岛 他们想杀我们就一定能找到我们 |
[20:55] | The sun’s gonna go down in a few hours. | 几小时后就日落了 |
[20:58] | -Do we have enough wire yet? -Not even close. | -我的导线准备的怎样了? -还差的很远 |
[21:00] | We have to find out another way to set the dynamite off. | 我们必须另想办法 来引爆炸药 |
[21:03] | -We can shoot. -We don’t have enough guns. | -我们能用枪打 -我们没有足够的枪 |
[21:05] | Ten of them are coming, armed. | 他们有10个人 都带着武器 |
[21:06] | Not the others… the tents. | 不是”the others”… 是帐篷 |
[21:08] | We can camouflage the dynamite next to the tents, | 我们把炸药隐藏 在帐篷的旁边 |
[21:10] | target it from our positions at the tree line. | 我们能在树林里 瞄准它们 |
[21:14] | Juliet marked three tents.That means we need three guns. | Juliet给3个帐篷做了标记 我们需要3把枪 |
[21:18] | Here. You can have mine, too. | 拿着 我的也给你们 |
[21:22] | I’ll be your third. | 我是第3个 |
[21:25] | I’ll take your gun,but you’re not staying here. | 我们会拿走你的枪 但你必须离开这里 |
[21:30] | You’re gonna lead everyone to the radio tower… Everyone. | 你要带领每一个人 去无线电塔 |
[21:32] | The radio tower? | 无线电塔? |
[21:34] | If this doesn’t work,we can’t risk losing the chance | 如果行动失败的话 我们不能冒险失去 |
[21:36] | of getting in contact with Naomi’s boat, | 可以联络到Naomi的船的机会 |
[21:38] | so everything has to happen at the same time. | 每件事必须同时进行 |
[21:45] | You still up for a swim? | 你还想去游泳吗? |
[21:50] | Yeah, I believe I am. | 是啊 当然愿意 |
[21:53] | I’ll go with him. | 我和他一起去 |
[21:55] | Okay, better get to it. | 好了 大家行动起来 |
[22:14] | It’s here, baby brother. | 来了 小兄弟 |
[22:16] | Christmas is here. | 圣诞节来了 |
[22:20] | Are these the birds from row two? | 这两个是第2排的吧? |
[22:24] | Well done, mate. | 干的好 兄弟 |
[22:31] | Well, as you have spent another year | 你用了1年的时间… |
[22:33] | as the only drug-free rock star in the world, | 作为世界上唯一一个 不吸毒的摇滚巨星 |
[22:36] | I’m gonna share a little-known fact with you. | 我来跟你说说 一个鲜为人知的事实 |
[22:41] | Father christmas lives just down the street from here. | 圣诞老人就住这条街上 |
[22:44] | Father christmas lives in Helsinki? | 圣诞老人住在Helsinki? |
[22:46] | Indeed he does, | 的确是这样 |
[22:47] | and in case you haven’t noticed,baby brother, | 以防你没有注意到 |
[22:50] | Finland is the bloody north pole. | 芬兰其实就是北极 |
[22:54] | Therefore, I have a very special gift for you this year. | 我有个很特别的 圣诞礼物要送给你 |
[23:04] | Liam, no. Mum gave you that. | Liam 不 这是妈妈给你的 |
[23:06] | You’re the firstborn. | 你是大哥 |
[23:08] | It was her father’s and his father before that. | 这是她父亲的父亲的… |
[23:11] | And it’s a family heirloom,and that’s why we named the band | 这是祖上传下来的 所以我们命名我们的乐队为 |
[23:13] | Dexter Stratton after Dexter bloody Stratton. | |
[23:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:16] | But, Charlie, let’s be honest. | 但Charlie 老实说 |
[23:20] | We both know I’m a sodding mess. | 我们都知道我是个没出息的 |
[23:22] | But you… You’re different. | 但你…和我不同 |
[23:25] | You’re gonna get married,have a family… | 你会结婚 拥有自己的家庭… |
[23:28] | A baby. | 一个孩子 |
[23:30] | I’ll be lucky if I hit 30. | 到我30时会时来运转的 |
[23:32] | Don’t say that, Lee. | 别这么说 Lee |
[23:34] | The ring has to stay in the family, Charlie. | 这枚戒指必须 留在家族里 Charlie |
[23:38] | So, please… | 所以拜托… |
[23:40] | Take it. | 收下吧 |
[23:43] | Mum would have wanted it this way. | 妈妈希望这样 |
[23:45] | Pass it on to your little one someday. | 有一天你也会传下去的 |
[23:48] | I need to know it’s safe. | 你要保管好它 |
[23:57] | I’ll hold on to it… | 我会保管好的… |
[24:01] | but I won’t take it. | 但我不会收下的 |
[24:06] | -Hey, it fits. -Look at that. | -刚刚好 -看啊 |
[24:10] | Happy christmas, baby brother. | 圣诞快乐 小兄弟 |
[24:44] | You need some help? | 需要帮助吗? |
[24:47] | Why didn’t you tell me you were gonna do this? | 为什么不告诉我 你要这样做? |
[24:54] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[24:57] | Well, it’s dangerous, isn’t it, | 很危险是吗? |
[24:59] | swimming into some underwater station? | 潜水去海底的什么站? |
[25:02] | It’s what needs to be done to get us all rescued. | 只有这样做我们 才能得救 |
[25:07] | I’ll be fine, Claire. | 我会没事的 Claire |
[25:10] | But you gotta promise me something. | 但你得保证我… |
[25:13] | While I’m gone… | 等我走了… |
[25:18] | Don’t worry about me. | 别为我担心 |
[25:32] | I’ll take him. | 我来抱抱他 |
[25:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Alright, turnip head. | 好了 可爱头 |
[25:47] | Now you take care of your mum | 等我走了 |
[25:50] | while I’m away, okay? | 照顾好你妈妈 |
[26:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:22] | See you soon. | 再见 |
[26:27] | Be careful, Charlie. | 小心 Charlie |
[26:30] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[27:25] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 |
[27:27] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[27:38] | Help! Help me! | 救救我 救救我! |
[27:44] | Please! | 求你了! |
[27:47] | You, stop! | 你 停下! |
[27:49] | Get the hell away from her! | 离她远点! |
[27:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[27:53] | Leave her alone! | 离她远点! |
[27:57] | You okay, miss? | 你还好吗 女士? |
[27:58] | Yes. I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[28:03] | Here you go. | 这个给你 |
[28:05] | Pardon me while I have a heart attack. | 抱歉我”心脏病”又犯了 |
[28:07] | The last time I was in a fight,I was 8 years old. | 上次打架还是在8岁的时候 |
[28:13] | And I lost. | 还输了 |
[28:15] | Well, that makes you even more of a hero, doesn’t it? | 你是个英雄 你知道吗? |
[28:19] | I just did what anyone would do. | 换作别人也会这样做的 |
[28:21] | Three people walked by the alley. | 3个人路过这里 |
[28:25] | -What? -They saw me, | -什么? -他们看见我了 |
[28:27] | but they just kept on going. | 但他们还是继续赶路 |
[28:31] | You are a hero, sir… | 你是个英雄 先生… |
[28:34] | And don’t let anyone ever tell you differently. | 请你不要怀疑这一点 |
[28:53] | -What’s that? -It’s a weight belt. | -那是什么? -重量带 |
[28:56] | It should bring you down quicker than swimming. | 它能很快把你带到那里 |
[28:59] | Well, every second counts. | 每秒都很重要 |
[29:03] | So I just take it off when I hit bottom, | 那么我到了海底就松开它们 |
[29:05] | swim up through the moon pool, | 然后游到那个小潭 |
[29:07] | into the station, | 进入那个站 |
[29:09] | swim into whichever room has the yellow blinking switch, | 找到一个有黄灯的开关 |
[29:15] | flip it. | 然后扳一下 |
[29:18] | Nothing to it. | 就这么简单? |
[29:24] | So how long can you really hold your breath for? | 你能闭气多久? |
[29:29] | Does it matter? | 这还重要吗? |
[29:38] | -Do you want me to hit another one? -No,you’ve made your point. | -想要我再打一个吗? -不 我想你能做到 |
[29:41] | Bernard, this is not pheasant hunting in Montgomery county. | Bernard这不是在 Montgomery的乡村打野鸡 |
[29:44] | -I know what I’m doing. -No,you don’t | -我知道自己在干什么 -不 |
[29:46] | -Pheasants don’t shoot back. -Nothing’s gonna happen to me, Rose. | -野鸡是不会还击的 -我不会有事的 Rose |
[29:49] | I just have to shoot a tent,and I’ll be right behind you. | 我只需打中帐篷 我会跟上你们的 |
[29:53] | Then I’m staying, too. | 那我也留下 |
[29:55] | No, you’re not, Rose. | 不 你不能 Rose |
[29:58] | Everyone’s gathering down at the south end of the beach. | 大家都集中在海滩的南头 |
[30:01] | No one’s staying behind but the shooters. | 除了枪手 其他人必须离开 |
[30:03] | Says who? You wanna give me your word | 谁说的? 你必须保证… |
[30:05] | that nothing’s gonna happen to my husband, then I’ll go. | 我丈夫会没事的 那我才走 |
[30:10] | I’ll give you my word that if we don’t kill everyone | 我保证你 如果接下来的1小时里 |
[30:13] | who shows up here in about an hour, | 我们还没有杀光他们 |
[30:15] | it’s not gonna matter where Bernard is. | Bernard马上就能离开 |
[30:18] | I like you better since you got back, Jack. | 我更喜欢回来后的Jack |
[30:21] | You’re almost an optimist. | 你都成乐观主义者了 |
[30:23] | Come on.If you’re gonna be hiding in the bushes, | 来吧 如果你要躲在丛林里 |
[30:25] | let’s get you into somethin’dark. | 我们帮你藏好了 |
[30:31] | You better get going. | 你该走了 |
[30:33] | Rousseau says it’s about a day’s walk up to the radio tower. | Rousseau说去那个无线电站 要一天的时间 |
[30:36] | I’m not taking them to the tower.You are. | 我不带他们去 你去吧 |
[30:40] | -Excuse me? -You’re not staying behind. | -你说什么? -你不能留在这里 |
[30:44] | This was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[30:45] | And I’m perfectly capable of executing it. | 我能完成这个任务 |
[30:47] | -I owe them! -What are you more concerned with, | -我欠他们的! -你更关心什么? |
[30:50] | killing the others or getting our people off this island? | 杀了”the others”还是 帮助我们离开这座岛? |
[30:55] | This afternoon,you said you were our leader. | 今天下午你说你是个领袖 |
[31:03] | It’s time for you to act like one. | 是时候表现出领袖的样子了 |
[31:09] | Lead them to the radio tower, Jack… | 带他们去无线电站 Jack… |
[31:13] | and then take us all home. | 然后带我们回家 |
[31:26] | Dudes, wait! | 伙计 等等! |
[31:33] | I heard what you’re doing.I wanna come with. | 我听说了你们要去干嘛 我想一起来 |
[31:38] | Everyone…They’re all going to the radio tower, | 大家都去那个无线电站了 |
[31:42] | and I’m sick of trekking and,you know, explosions. | 我厌倦了长途旅行 还有爆炸… |
[31:47] | I think I can help you guys out. | 我想我能帮上你们的忙 |
[31:50] | I’m a really good paddler. | 我很在行划浆 |
[31:58] | You can’t go, Hurley. | 你不能去 Hurley |
[32:01] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:05] | Because… | 因为… |
[32:08] | you’re too big. | 你个头太大了 |
[32:11] | You won’t fit in the boat. | 装不进船里 |
[32:20] | That’s uncool, man. | 真不走运 |
[32:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:30] | Dude, it’s fine. I don’t even wanna go on your stupid boat. | 伙计没事的 我也不想坐这傻船 |
[32:39] | I’ll catch up with you later. | 我们一会儿再见 |
[32:41] | Just remember I love you, man. | 我爱你 兄弟 |
[32:43] | Yeah, whatever. I love you, too. | 随便啦 我也爱你 |
[33:02] | You got water in there? Good, good. | 水灌好了吗? 好 好 |
[33:04] | How about you? Bottled water? | 你呢? 灌好了吗? |
[33:06] | Good. | 好 |
[33:12] | So here we go again, huh? | 又要开始了吗? |
[33:15] | Here we go again. | 又要开始了 |
[33:20] | The tents are all marked. We’re set. | 帐篷都做上标记了 我们准备好了 |
[33:22] | Sayid find the third shooter? | Sayid找到第3个人了吗? |
[33:35] | Ready, Claire? Need a hand with the little guy? | 准备好了吗 Claire? 要我帮帮你的宝宝吗? |
[33:38] | No, thanks. I’m okay. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[33:47] | How’s my little sweetheart? | 我的小甜心怎么了? |
[33:52] | We’re just gonna go for a little walk,so hold onto mum, okay? | 我们只是要赶些路 抱紧妈妈 好吗? |
[34:19] | This is it! | 就这里了! |
[34:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:45] | Do you want a blanket? | 需要毯子吗? |
[35:46] | Oh, thanks. I’ve got one. | 谢谢 我已经有了 |
[35:49] | Well, you’re warming for two. | 不是还有你宝宝吗? |
[35:51] | Take mine. | 把我的拿去吧 |
[35:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:04] | So… first plane crash? | 第一次坠机吧? |
[36:08] | What gave it away? | 你怎么知道? |
[36:10] | Ah, you can always spot the newbies. | 新手我第一眼就能看出来 |
[36:17] | We’re gonna be okay, you know. | 我们会没事的 |
[36:21] | Are we? | 是吗? |
[36:23] | We’re alive. | 我们至少还活着 |
[36:24] | We’re on a beautiful island. | 在这美丽的小岛上 |
[36:27] | We’ll sleep under the stars, | 沉睡在星空里 |
[36:29] | and before you know it,the helicopters will come and take us all home. | 不知不觉中 直升机会带我们离开这座岛的 |
[36:34] | You really think they’ll find us? | 你相信他们能找到我们? |
[36:37] | Well, yeah. Why wouldn’t they? | 为什么不呢? |
[36:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:45] | I’m Charlie. | 我叫Charlie |
[36:46] | I’m Claire. | 我叫Claire |
[36:48] | Nice to meet you, Charlie. | 很高兴见到你 Charlie |
[36:50] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:13] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[37:25] | I want you to give this to Claire for me. | 我希望你能把这个交给Claire |
[37:33] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[37:40] | It’s the five best moments of my… | 我愧疚的一生中… |
[37:43] | sorry excuse for a life. | 5个最重要的时刻 |
[37:48] | My greatest hits. | 我的”精选集” |
[37:55] | You know… | 你知道… |
[38:00] | memories… | 回忆… |
[38:03] | are all I’ve got. | 就是我的全部 |
[38:06] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[38:09] | What? | 什么? |
[38:12] | I’ll go. | 我来代替你 |
[38:15] | No, your… Your flashes… | 不 你的幻觉… |
[38:16] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[38:18] | I keep seeing you die because… | 我一直看见你死… |
[38:23] | I’m supposed to take your place. | 是因为我注定要 替代你的位置 |
[38:30] | What about your girl… | 你的女朋友怎么办… |
[38:36] | What about your girl? | 那你的女朋友呢? |
[38:42] | Besides… | 还有… |
[38:47] | I might be luckier than you. | 我的运气也许比你要好 |
[38:59] | Keep your memories to yourself. | 留着你的回忆 |
[39:05] | I’ll take it from here. | 我从这里下去 |
[39:14] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[39:19] | Well, you can tell me where the,the weight belt is. | 你可以告诉我重量带在哪里? |
[39:23] | Right there behind you. | 就在你后面 |
[39:51] | You and I both know… | 你我都知道… |
[39:53] | You aren’t supposed to take my place, brother. | 你不该代替我的 兄弟 |
[42:00] | I’m alive. | 我还活着! |