时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | previously on “lost”… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:04] | I don’t know how it happened, | 我不知道是为什么… |
[00:05] | but you seem to have some communion with this island,John | 你和这座岛有某种联系 John |
[00:08] | and that makes you very,very important. | 这让你变得特别重要 |
[00:12] | In time, you’ll have a better understanding of things. | 到时候你就会明白的 |
[00:18] | Kwon is pregnant. | Kwon怀孕了 |
[00:19] | The fetus is healthy– | 胎儿很健康 |
[00:21] | -what’s that? -Juliet is gathering information for us at your former camp. | -那是什么? -Juliet在你们的营地里搜集情报 |
[00:25] | She’s determining if any of the women are pregnant. | 如果谁怀孕了 |
[00:27] | Then we’re gonna go in and… take them. | 我们会过去带走他们 |
[00:31] | Juliet is a mole.She’s working for ben. | Juliet是个内奸 她在为Ben做事 |
[00:37] | -We’re moving. -Moving? Where are we going? | -我们要走了 -走?去哪儿? |
[00:39] | We are not going anywhere,John. | 我们哪里都不去 John |
[00:42] | You are going to stay behind. | 你要留在这里 |
[00:43] | We’ll leave a trail–one you can track. | 我们给你留下了踪迹 让你能跟上 |
[00:45] | And,John,unless you’re carrying | John 除非你背上… |
[00:48] | your father’s body on your back… | 你父亲的尸体… |
[00:51] | don’t bother. | 否则别来打扰我们 |
[00:58] | come on! Damn it, push! | 加油 用力啊! |
[01:04] | something’s wrong.I can’t… | 有些不对劲 我不能… |
[01:10] | You can do this! Now push! | 你能做到的 现在你要用力! |
[01:13] | Come on. Come on, baby.You can do it. Now come on. | 你能行的 宝贝 坚持住! |
[01:16] | come on. | 坚持住! |
[01:17] | There you go! Come on! | 就是这样 坚持住! |
[01:25] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[01:28] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[01:31] | It hurts. | 好痛啊! |
[01:39] | oh, you did it. | 你做到了 |
[01:45] | Roger, it hurts. | Roger我好痛啊! |
[01:52] | Emily, no one knows we’re out here. | Emily没人知道我们在这里 |
[01:55] | We gotta get back,okay, honey? | 我们必须回去 好吗 亲爱的? |
[01:56] | Can you hold on to the baby? | 你能抱住他吗? |
[01:59] | Emily, can you hold the baby? | Emily你能抱住宝宝吗? |
[02:01] | Hold him tight. | 抱紧了 |
[02:17] | hey!Help! Help! | 救命啊! |
[02:19] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[02:22] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[02:25] | Come on. Help me. | 快 来帮帮我 |
[02:28] | Hey, what happened, man? | 怎么了 老兄? |
[02:30] | We were hiking.She went into labor,and she wasn’t due yet. | 我们在徒步旅行 她早产了 |
[02:33] | She’s bleeding. | 她还在流血 |
[02:35] | -We’ll put her in the car,okay? -Okay. | -我们把她弄到车上去 好吗? -好 |
[02:37] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital. | 我们会把你送到医院去的 |
[02:38] | oh, okay. Okay, honey. | 好了 好了宝贝 |
[02:41] | okay,it’s all right.Let’s keep her warm. All right? | 我们别让他着凉了 |
[02:44] | -How’s the baby? -Fine, I guess. I don’t know. | -宝宝怎么样了? -他没问题 我也不知道 |
[02:49] | -roger… -I’m right here. | -Roger… -我就在这里 |
[02:51] | Call him benjamin… | 叫他Benjamin… |
[02:53] | stay with me. | 坚持住! |
[02:57] | Stay with me. Emily! | 坚持住啊Emily! |
[03:03] | Emily! Oh, God, no! | Emily!天啊 不! |
[03:14] | what you got there? | 那是什么? |
[03:16] | It’s a birthday present. | 生日礼物 |
[03:18] | Mine just happens to be today. | 今天是我的生日 |
[03:21] | You do remember birthdays,don’t you, Richard? | 你该记得生日吧 Richard? |
[03:25] | So do you want me to bring the, uh, tape back to Juliet? | 想让我把磁带交还给Juliet吗? |
[03:29] | What? | 什么? |
[03:30] | The tape with your instructions for Juliet– | 那盘有你指示Juliet计划的磁带… |
[03:32] | do you want me to bring it back to the medical station? | 想要我带回医疗站吗? |
[03:34] | I recorded it yesterday before we left. | 我昨天才录的 在我们走之前 |
[03:36] | -I thought you already took it. -No. | -我以为你已经拿走了 -没有 |
[03:39] | Where’s tom? | Tom在哪里? |
[03:45] | Have you seen my recorder? | 看见我的录音机了吗? |
[04:11] | You said that if I killed my father, | 你答应我 如果我杀了我父亲 |
[04:15] | you’d tell me everything I wanted to know about the island. | 你就会告诉我这座岛的一切 |
[04:23] | so why don’t you start at the beginning? | 不如从开头说起吧? |
[04:49] | I know I promised to tell you everything,John, | 我是答应过你 John |
[04:52] | and I wish it was as simple as | 我也想让这些就像 |
[04:52] | me taking out a dusty old book and opening it up. | 翻开一本旧书那么简单 |
[05:07] | But it’s not that simple. | 但没那么简单 |
[05:09] | How about you just tell me? | 不如你来告诉我 |
[05:12] | You probably think | 你或许认为 |
[05:13] | I’m the leader of this little community, | 我是这个社区的领导 |
[05:16] | but that’s not entirely true. | 但这不完全正确 |
[05:20] | We all answer to someone,John. | 我们都得听一个人的 John |
[05:21] | And who might that be? | 那么这个人是谁呢? |
[05:25] | His name is Jacob. | 他叫Jacob |
[05:28] | Okay, then.Take me to Jacob. | 那好 带我去见Jacob |
[05:31] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[05:34] | -Where are you going? -Hell,Ben,if you don’t want to take me, | -你去哪儿? -Ben 如果你不愿意带我去 |
[05:37] | maybe someone else will. I’ll just go and ask Richard. | 也许其他人愿意 我会去问Richard |
[05:40] | Why would richard take you? He doesn’t know where Jacob is. | Richard为什么会带你去? 他根本不知道Jacob在哪里 |
[05:43] | -He doesn’t talk to Jacob. -Well, who talks to him? | -他不和Jacob说话 -那谁才和他说话? |
[05:45] | -I do. -Oh,you’re the only one who talks to him? | -我啊 -就你一个人吗? |
[05:47] | -That’s right. -And no one else knows where he is? | -当然 -其他人都不知道他在哪儿? |
[05:50] | I was born here on this island. | 我出生在这座岛上 |
[05:52] | I’m one of the last that was. | 我在这里最有资格 |
[05:54] | Most of these people you see–I brought them here, | 你看见的大多数人 都是我带来的 |
[05:57] | so Jacob talks to me,John. | Jacob只跟我说话 John |
[06:00] | He tells me what to do, | 他告诉我该做什么 |
[06:01] | trusts me. | 他信任我 |
[06:03] | And no one else has ever seen him? | 没有人见过他吗? |
[06:07] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:09] | How convenient. | 多方便啊 |
[06:11] | You know what I think,Ben? | 你知道我怎么想吗 Ben? |
[06:13] | I think there is no Jacob. | 我想根本就没什么Jacob |
[06:16] | I think your people are idiots | 你们的人都是白痴 |
[06:17] | if they believe you take orders from someone else. | 如果他们相信你从某人那里得到命令 |
[06:20] | You are the man behind the curtain… | 你就是那个在幕后指使的人 |
[06:24] | the wizard of oz… | 就像绿野仙踪… |
[06:28] | and you’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[06:31] | And what might you base that theory on, John? | 你凭什么这么说 John? |
[06:34] | Because if you were telling the truth, | 因为如果你说的是实话 |
[06:37] | your hand wouldn’t be shaking. | 你的手就不会抖了 |
[07:17] | Namaste | 你好 |
[07:19] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[07:20] | namaste | 你好 |
[07:22] | Hey,welcome to the island, man. | 欢迎来这岛上 老兄 |
[07:24] | Namaste. | 你好 |
[07:27] | So what do you think? | 你认为怎么样? |
[07:30] | Wow, this is some place. | 这真是个好地方 |
[07:32] | Thanks again for the opportunity, Mr.Goodspeed. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 Goodspeed先生 |
[07:34] | Horace, please. | 请叫我Horace |
[07:35] | -Horace. -And this must be Ben. | -Horace -这一定是Ben咯 |
[07:37] | Mr. Goodspeed was there the day you were born. | 你出生的时候 Goodspeed先生就在你身边 |
[07:41] | Yes, I was. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | He’s doing us a big favor here. He gave your old man a job. | 他帮了我们一个大忙 给了你老子一个工作 |
[07:48] | Uh,he don’t say much. | 他不怎么说话 |
[07:49] | That’s okay. I bet he will when he has something to say, | 没关系的 有话说的时候他会说的 |
[07:52] | right,Ben? | 对吗 Ben? |
[07:54] | Hey, you hungry, kiddo?Huh? | 你饿了吗 孩子? |
[07:57] | Great. All right,well, I tell you what. | 很好 我告诉你吧 |
[08:00] | After you’re done processing,we’ll have some lunch. | 等你们都弄好了 我们准备了午餐 |
[08:02] | -How’s that sound? -Uh,thank you. | -这样如何? -谢谢 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna love it here. | 你一定会爱上这里的 |
[08:08] | Welcome to the island. | 欢迎来岛上 |
[08:10] | For your own comfort and safety, | 为了你们自己的安全 |
[08:11] | we ask that you stay within the confines | 你们必须待在住宅区 |
[08:13] | of your new living quarters. | 的界限内 |
[08:15] | Our barracks are surrounded | 我们的社区被… |
[08:16] | by a high-frequency sonar fence | 高频率的声纳防御系统… |
[08:19] | to protect us | 保护着 |
[08:20] | from the island’s abundant and diverse wildlife. | 为了防范岛上各类野生动物 |
[08:23] | you are now a member of the Dharma Initiative. | 现在你就是达摩组织的一员了 |
[08:26] | What kind of wildlife you think | 是什么野生动物 |
[08:27] | this fence is protecting us from? | 要我们这样防御? |
[08:29] | -Roger Linus? Roger Linus. -Yeah. | -Roger Linus? Roger Linus? -是我 |
[08:33] | Every morning you will be given a new code | 每天早上你都会得到一组新的密码 |
[08:35] | which will allow you to cross outside the fences if you so desire. | 来越过这道防御系统 |
[08:39] | There are properties on this island | 这座岛上有 |
[08:41] | that exist nowhere else on earth. | 地球上其它地方都没有的特性 |
[08:43] | Our mission is to study these properties | 我们的任务就是 研究这些特性 |
[08:45] | for the betterment of mankind | 为了人类能更好的生存 |
[08:47] | and advancement of world peace. | 增进世界的和平 |
[08:50] | Most of you will be working on the mainland. | 大部分的人会在岛的主要地区工作 |
[08:53] | Should you be assigned geological study… | 如果你被分配去地质研究… |
[08:55] | Hey. You’re new, huh? | 你是新来的吧? |
[09:01] | I’m Annie. | 我叫Annie |
[09:04] | Want one? | 要一块吗? |
[09:09] | We can have as many as we want. | 想要多少就有多少 |
[09:12] | “Work man”? | “工人”? |
[09:14] | What is this? Work man? | 这是什么? 工人? |
[09:19] | I’m a janitor? | 我只是个当工的? |
[09:20] | -I’m sorry, Mr.Linus. -Goodspeed told me you people were doing experiments, | -很抱歉Linus先生 -Goodspeed告诉我你们在做什么实验 |
[09:24] | changing the world. | 改变世界 |
[09:25] | I didn’t come here to clean up after you. | 我可不是来打杂的 |
[09:27] | Look,if anything else opens up, | 如果工作有空闲 |
[09:28] | you can feel free to apply for it. | 你随时都可以来申请 |
[09:33] | come on. | 我们走 |
[09:52] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[09:53] | -I was with Locke. -Well,where is he? | -我和Locke在一起 -那他人呢? |
[09:57] | He went back. | 他又回去了 |
[09:58] | -Back where? -With them.Don’t ask me where the hell it is, | -回去哪里? -和他们 别问我在哪里 |
[10:01] | ’cause it doesn’t matter right now. | 因为现在说这个并不重要 |
[10:03] | What does matter… is this. | 真正重要的 是这个 |
[10:17] | Where is Ben?! | Ben在哪里?! |
[10:18] | Where is he?! | 他在哪里?! |
[10:25] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你已经死了 |
[10:28] | I’m fortunate the pylons were not set to a lethal level. | 幸运的是高压电塔 没调到致命的级别 |
[10:35] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么? |
[10:38] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[10:38] | He’s the one who tried to kill me. | 他想杀了我 |
[10:43] | He’s with us now. | 他和我们是一伙的了 |
[10:46] | Where have you been,Mikhail? | 你去哪里了 Mikhail? |
[10:47] | I encountered several of his people in the jungle. | 我遇见了他们的几个人 |
[10:51] | They had an injured woman with them. | 还有一个受伤的女人 |
[10:53] | Apparently,she had just parachuted onto the island. | 很显然 她刚降落到这座岛上 |
[10:55] | -What? -Her helo crashed in the water. | -什么? -她的直升机坠毁在了海里 |
[10:59] | She says her ship is approximately 130 clicks | 她说她的船就在朝西 |
[11:02] | to the west of us. | 130公里外 |
[11:03] | -She has a radio-telephone. -Where is she now? | -她有个卫星无线电 -她在哪儿? |
[11:06] | I assume they have taken her back to their camp. | 我猜是被他们带回营地了 |
[11:10] | We’ll be visiting their camp day after tomorrow. | 我们后天会造访他们的营地 |
[11:12] | -We’ll take care of it then. -Day after tomorrow? We have to go now. | -到时会处理这件事的 -后天? 我们必须现在行动 |
[11:15] | -Ben’s not going anywhere with you. -Excuse me? | -Ben不会和你去任何地方的 -你说什么? |
[11:19] | He and I are going to see Jacob. | 他和我要去见Jacob |
[11:29] | Please tell me this isn’t true,Benjamin. | 告诉我他说的不是实话 Benjamin |
[11:37] | Sorry. I have to deal with this now, John. | 抱歉 我必须先处理这件事 John |
[11:39] | Our excursion will have to wait. | 我们的旅行只能延后了 |
[11:43] | Since when do you explain yourself to him–an outsider? | 什么时候开始你要向他做出解释 一个外来者? |
[12:05] | so when do we leave? | 我们什么时候出发? |
[12:12] | you know, you didn’t have to beat Mikhail senseless | 你不用毫无道理的揍Mikhail |
[12:14] | to make your point, John. | 来表示你的想法 John |
[12:17] | Yes, I did. | 不 我用的着 |
[12:25] | I hear you’re gonna go see Jacob. | 我听说你要去见Jacob |
[12:28] | You’re gonna need this. | 你需要这个 |
[12:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Happy birthday, dad. | 生日快乐 爸爸 |
[13:01] | so once water is added to the bicarbonate, | 当水加入了小苏打里 |
[13:05] | we will get our very own volcanic reaction. | 我们的火山就会爆发了 |
[13:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:10] | Is that what happened to the volcano on this island? | 这里的火山也这样吗? |
[13:12] | Exactly,Annie,but that was a long time ago. | 完全正确 Annie 不过那还是在很久以前了 |
[13:17] | Okay,let’s get ourselves an eruption. | 好了 我们来实践一下 |
[13:19] | oh,cool! | 太棒了! |
[13:21] | Just add water,and voil. | 只要加入水 |
[13:23] | Now I know it’s not lava,but– | 我知道这不是喷发… |
[13:27] | what was that?! | 那是什么?! |
[13:30] | oh no they’re coming | 不 他们来了 |
[13:33] | okay,everyone,into your positions. | 大家各就各位 |
[13:35] | Everyone,get down! Hurry! | 大家都趴下 快点! |
[13:36] | Get over here! | 到这边来! |
[13:38] | That’s right,all together. | 对了 待在一块儿 |
[13:39] | Annie,lock the back door,please. | Annie 请你把门锁了 |
[13:43] | Ben,come on,honey, | 快点! |
[13:46] | you gotta move.Ben! | 快行动起来 Ben! |
[13:54] | come on! | 来啊 |
[14:01] | don’t worry. It’s just the hostiles. | 别担心 只是”敌人们” |
[14:05] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[14:08] | get down! | 趴下! |
[14:13] | hey,man,I heard you ran into a little trouble. | 老兄 听说你遇到麻烦了 |
[14:15] | we were driving back from the plane, | 我们从飞机那儿往回赶 |
[14:17] | and we hear this huge explosion. | 听见了巨大的爆炸声 |
[14:19] | Next thing I know,there’s a siren wailing, | 警笛响个不停 |
[14:22] | and we’re driving through the middle of a shootout. | 我们从枪林弹雨中回来了 |
[14:23] | Look,we’re having some skirmishes with the natives. | 我们和当地人有些冲突 |
[14:26] | What do you mean,natives? | 你什么意思 当地人? |
[14:28] | Well,we’re not exactly sure who they are. | 我们还不确定他们到底是什么人 |
[14:30] | Well,this ain’t what I signed up for. | 我不是为了这个来的 |
[14:33] | Roger,I did you a favor,man. | Roger 我帮助过你 |
[14:35] | You were having trouble finding work, | 你自己找不到工作 |
[14:37] | and don’t forget about Ben. He’s getting a quality education. | 别忘了Ben 他在这里接受良好的教育 |
[14:40] | I don’t give a damn about his education. | 我对他的教育不感兴趣 |
[14:42] | If I’m gonna get shot at,I want hazard pay. | 如果我被射中了 我需要保险 |
[14:44] | -I want another 30 grand. -Calm down,man. | -我要另外30000 -冷静点 老兄 |
[14:47] | and don’t try to tell me you don’t have it. | 别告诉我你没有 |
[14:49] | You hear me? Now get the hell out of my house. | 你听见了吗? 从我家滚出去 |
[15:05] | I thought I told you to go to bed. | 我告诉过你早点睡觉 |
[15:35] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[15:37] | I noticed. | 早就知道 |
[15:39] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[15:40] | Looking for Juliet. | 在找Juliet |
[15:42] | Well,you’re not gonna find her in there. | 你们在这里找不到她 |
[15:44] | -She left with jack. -Juliet left with Jack? | -她和Jack一起走了 -Juliet和Jack吗? |
[15:46] | He took off right after I told him about Naomi. | 在我告诉他关于Naomi的事后他就走了 |
[15:49] | Who’s Naomi? | 谁是Naomi? |
[15:51] | And why would you do that,kate? | 你为什么要这么做 Kate? |
[15:52] | Because she’s hurt,because he’s a doctor | 因为她受伤了 而他又是个医生 |
[15:55] | and because he has a right to know. | 因为他有权知道 |
[15:57] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪里? |
[15:58] | -I don’t know,sayid. -Of course you don’t. | -我不知道 Sayid -你当然不知道 |
[16:01] | It might be time for you to tell everybody else about Naomi,too. | 是时候告诉大家Naomi的事了 |
[16:04] | Play her the tape. | 给她放磁带 |
[16:07] | What tape? | 什么磁带? |
[16:15] | There’s something you should know,John,before we go. | 在走之前我要告诉你 John |
[16:19] | Whether or not you think he’s the wizard of oz, | 不管你认为他是Oz的巫师(绿野仙踪)还是别的什么 |
[16:22] | I can assure you that Jacob is very,very real. | 我能保证Jacob是一个非常真实的人 |
[16:29] | And we’re gonna go see him, | 我们要去见他 |
[16:30] | and he’s not gonna like it. | 他会很不开心的 |
[16:32] | In fact,I have a feeling he’s gonna be very…angry. | 我想他会非常生气的 |
[16:39] | And that’s why my hand was shaking, | 那就是我手抖的原因 |
[16:41] | because this is not a man you go and see. | 因为那个人不是你能造访的 |
[16:44] | This is a man who summons you. | 是他召唤你 |
[16:49] | Well,I guess there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事总有第一次嘛! |
[17:34] | It’s us. | 这是我们 |
[17:36] | That’s you,and that’s me. | 那个是你 这个是我 |
[17:41] | Now we never have to be away from each other. | 我们会永远在一起了 |
[17:48] | Happy birthday,Ben. | 生日快乐 Ben |
[17:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:53] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[18:41] | it’s your birthday. | 今天是你生日 |
[18:46] | Sorry I forgot. | 抱歉我忘了 |
[18:52] | It’s kinda hard to celebrate | 在你把你妈杀了的这天 |
[18:53] | on the day you killed your mom. | 庆祝恐怕有些困难 |
[18:57] | She was just seven months pregnant. | 她怀孕才7个月 |
[18:58] | We went for a hike, | 我们去徒步旅行 |
[19:01] | but you had to come early. | 没想到早产了 |
[19:05] | Now she’s gone… | 现在她死了… |
[19:09] | and I’m stuck here on this island…with you. | 而我只能和你困在这座岛上 |
[19:24] | happy birthday,Ben. | 生日快乐 Ben |
[19:52] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[19:59] | Ben,don’t! | Ben不要 |
[20:05] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[20:06] | It’s not time yet,Benjamin. | 现在还不是时候 Benjamin |
[20:16] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[20:57] | Let’s go,John. | 我们走 John |
[21:10] | So,what,the whole world thinks we’re dead? | 整个世界都认为我们死了? |
[21:12] | -That’s not important right now. -Not important? | -现在这个并不重要 -不重要吗? |
[21:14] | What do you mean,it’s not important,sayid? -excuse me. | -什么才是重要的Sayid? -抱歉 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. Don’t you people want to be rescued? | 我很抱歉 你们不想得救吗? |
[21:21] | We kept her a secret to keep her safe. | 我们为她保密来保证我们的安全 |
[21:23] | Safe from what,Sayid? | 为了什么 Sayid? |
[21:24] | Safe from Jack. He spent a week with the others, | 为了Jack 他和”the others”一起待了一周 |
[21:28] | and he brought one of them back with him, | 还带了一个他们的人回来 |
[21:31] | here,amongst us, | 在这里 我们当中 |
[21:33] | and every time we try to get answers from this woman, | 每次我们去问这个女人的时候 |
[21:36] | he prevents her from giving them. | 他总会去保护她 |
[21:38] | But it’s jack. | 但他是Jack啊 |
[21:40] | He would never do anything to hurt us. | 他永远不会做伤害我们的事 |
[21:43] | -And Juliet… I believe she’s a good person. -Good person,huh? | -还有Juliet 我相信她是个好人 -好人咯? |
[21:48] | You’re base in that on what? Wouldn’t involve her taking you to | 你凭什么这样认为? 不会就是因为她带你… |
[21:51] | one of their medical stations, | 去了他们的一个医疗站吧? |
[21:52] | -would it now,Mrs.Kwon? -How… | -是吗 Kwon女士? -你是怎么… |
[21:57] | kwon is pregnant. | Kwon怀孕了 |
[21:58] | The fetus is healthy and was conceived on island with her husband. | 她是在这里受的孕 胎儿很健康 |
[22:01] | He was sterile before they got here. | 他丈夫在来这之前不能生育 |
[22:03] | I’m still working on getting samples from the other women. | 我还在搜集其他女人的样本 |
[22:06] | I should have Austen’s soon. | 应该很快能弄到Austen的 |
[22:08] | I’ll report back when I know more. | 有消息再联络… |
[22:10] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪里弄到的? |
[22:14] | Where have you been,Jack? | 你去哪儿了 Jack? |
[22:15] | I asked you where you got it. | 我问你哪儿弄来的? |
[22:17] | You really think | 你以为你有权利… |
[22:18] | -you’re in a position to be asking us questions? -Turn the tape over. | -来问我们吗? -放磁带的另一面 |
[22:20] | -Stay out of it. -You wanna burn me at stake? Here I am. | -想都别想 -你想一把火烧死我 我就在这里! |
[22:22] | But first,turn the tape over. Press “play.” | 但首先你得把磁带翻过来 按下”播放”键 |
[22:36] | Juliet,it’s Ben. | Juliet 我是Ben |
[22:38] | I’m sending three teams to extract kwon | 我会派出3个小队 来带走Kwon |
[22:40] | the night after tomorrow. | 就在后天晚上 |
[22:41] | We won’t have time to run Austen’s sample, | 没时间搜集Austen的样本了 |
[22:43] | so if you determine that she or anyone else is pregnant, | 如果你确定他们怀孕了 |
[22:46] | mark their tents,and we’ll take them,too. | 在他们的帐篷上做上标记 我们会把他们一起带走 |
[22:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:59] | the night I saw your baby on the ultrasound, | 在我们用超声波仪器的当晚 |
[23:01] | I told Jack what they were making me do. | 我就告诉Jack 他们逼我这样做的 |
[23:06] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么不告诉我们? |
[23:09] | Because I hadn’t decided what to do about it yet. | 因为我还不知道 该怎么做 |
[23:11] | “Yet?” | “还不知道?” |
[23:20] | I think we got some catching up to do. | 我想我们要忙一阵子了 |
[24:39] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[24:47] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[24:51] | mom? | 妈妈! |
[24:53] | mom? | 妈妈! |
[24:54] | mom? | 妈妈! |
[25:19] | Whoa,I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不想吓着你 |
[25:21] | Wait,wait. Are you lost? Wait. | 你迷路了吗 等等! |
[25:26] | Are you one of them? | 你是他们的人吗? |
[25:28] | One of who? | 他们 谁啊? |
[25:30] | A hostile. | “敌人” |
[25:34] | Do you even know what that word means? | 你还不懂那词的意思 |
[25:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[25:40] | So you wanna tell me what you’re doing | 能告诉我你一个人 |
[25:42] | in the middle of the jungle all by yourself? | 在丛林当中做什么吗? |
[25:46] | I left home,and… | 我离开了家… |
[25:49] | I’m looking for my mom. | 我来找我的妈妈 |
[25:50] | You think she’s out here? | 你认为她在这里? |
[25:53] | You wouldn’t believe me. | 你不会相信我的 |
[25:55] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[25:59] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[26:06] | Did she die here…on the island? | 在这座岛上吗? |
[26:08] | No. | 不是 |
[26:11] | When I was a baby. | 是在我很小的时候 |
[26:14] | Did you see her… | 你在… |
[26:15] | Out here,Ben,in the jungle? | 这里看见她了Ben 在这丛林里? |
[26:19] | She talked to me. | 她和我说话 |
[26:24] | What did she say? | 她说了什么? |
[26:25] | That I couldn’t come with her. | 我不能跟着她 |
[26:28] | She said it wasn’t time yet. | 她说还不是时候 |
[26:38] | You should go home now. | 你该回家了 |
[26:39] | Your people will be looking for you. | 大家都会来找你的 |
[26:41] | I don’t wanna go back there! | 我不想回去了! |
[26:44] | I hate it there! | 我恨那里! |
[26:51] | Take me with you. | 把我带走吧 |
[26:55] | Maybe that can happen… | 也许我能这样做… |
[26:57] | Maybe,I mean,if that’s what you really want,Ben, | 如果这就是你想要的Ben |
[27:01] | if that’s what you want. | 这是你真正想要的 |
[27:02] | I want you to think about that… | 我要你好好想想… |
[27:06] | And you’re gonna have to be very,very patient. | 你必须很有耐心 |
[27:32] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[27:47] | You’ll want to turn off your flashlight,John. | 你会把手电关了的John |
[27:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:53] | Jacob feels the same way about technology as you do. | Jacob和你一样不喜欢高科技产品 |
[28:34] | Once I open this door,there’s no turning back. | 一旦打开这扇门 你就没有回头路了 |
[28:40] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定要这样做吗? |
[28:50] | So be it. | 那好吧 |
[28:57] | I’m here with John Locke. | 我和John Locke在一起 |
[29:00] | We’re coming in now. | 我们现在就进来了 |
[29:28] | This is John. | 这是John |
[29:33] | Aren’t you going to say hello,John? | 你不打声招呼吗 John? |
[29:37] | What? | 什么? |
[29:39] | I told you he wouldn’t. | 我告诉过你他不会的 |
[29:42] | Who…What are you talking about? | 你在和谁说话? |
[29:46] | You can’t see him? | 你看不见他吗? |
[29:48] | See who? | 看见谁? |
[29:52] | He’s sitting right here in this chair. | 他就坐在这个椅子上 |
[29:55] | Yes,i know,but he insisted. | 是的 我知道 但他坚持要这么做 |
[30:00] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[30:01] | You wanted the secrets of the island? | 你想要知道这座岛的秘密吗? |
[30:04] | Well,here they are. | 他们都在这里 |
[30:06] | This is the man who can answer every single– | 这个人能回答每个… |
[30:10] | I am not.He made me bring him here. | 不是我 是他逼我来的 |
[30:14] | Did you think that that was my– | 你认为这是我的… |
[30:15] | – Sorry,may I finish? – You’re crazy. | -抱歉 能让我说完吗? -你疯了 |
[30:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[30:23] | You don’t know anything about the island,do you? | 你对这座岛一无所知对吗? |
[30:25] | You just made it all up. | 都是你编造出来的 |
[30:27] | -Jacob,please,I can’t hear him… – Stop. | -Jacob 求你了 我听不见他… -停下 |
[30:29] | -If you’re gonna talk over what he’s saying -stop.Shut up! | -如果不是你说的那么响 -停下 闭嘴! |
[30:34] | You’re putting on a show for me? | 这是你为我准备的演出吗? |
[30:37] | or do you… | 还是你… |
[30:41] | Do you really think there’s someone there? | 真的认为有人在那里? |
[30:44] | I know there’s someone there. | 我知道有人在那里 |
[30:51] | You don’t know anything. | 你什么也不知道 |
[31:01] | I’m sorry you feel that way,John, | 很抱歉你这么想 John |
[31:06] | and I’m sorry that you’re too limited to see. | 很抱歉你的眼界太狭窄了 |
[31:10] | You’re pathetic. | 你真是可悲 |
[31:16] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[31:27] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[31:29] | I…I didn’t say anything. | 我…我什么也没说 |
[31:32] | Oh,yes,you did.I heard you. | 不 你说了 我听见了 |
[31:36] | You said that– | 你说… |
[31:57] | that’s enough! | 够了! |
[31:58] | You’ve had your fun! | 你玩够了! |
[32:49] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[32:56] | That was Jacob | 那是Jacob |
[33:06] | what did you hear? John | 你听见了什么 John? |
[33:09] | what did Jacob say to you ? | Jacob对你说了什么? |
[33:13] | he didn’t say anything to me , | 他什么也没对我说 |
[33:15] | you did | 是你说的 |
[33:17] | what you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:18] | there is no Jacob I’m not gonna be taken in | 根本没什么Jacob Ben 我不会因为… |
[33:21] | by a little show you put on last night | 你昨晚的表演而上当的 |
[33:25] | you’re a fraud | 你是个骗子 |
[33:26] | and this time your people will tell the truth | 你的人该知道真相 |
[33:31] | and this is not the way we came | 而且这不是我们来的路 |
[33:34] | I’m taking you back another way | 我带你走了另一条路 |
[33:36] | I want to show you something first | 我想让你看样东西 |
[33:39] | I’m seeing enough | 我已经看够了 |
[33:42] | you know John, you’re not wrong | John你没说错 |
[33:44] | some of the things I told you… | 我告诉你的一些事… |
[33:45] | some of the things I told everybody… | 我告诉大家的一些事… |
[33:48] | are something not ture | 都不是真的 |
[33:50] | like what | 比如说呢? |
[33:51] | well,first start is | 从头说起 |
[33:53] | I wasn’t born on this island | 我不是出生在这座岛上的 |
[33:56] | where did you come from | 那你是从哪儿来的? |
[34:01] | that’s what I want to show you | 这就是我带你去看的原因 |
[34:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[34:55] | Okay,wait. | 等一下 |
[34:57] | Put it right…right down there. | 就放在这里 |
[35:02] | What’s the problem now? | 又有什么事了? |
[35:04] | You’re usually chatty cathy in the morning. | 早上你的话挺多的啊 |
[35:07] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[35:12] | I don’t know why I keep fooling myself into thinking | 我不知道为什么我会傻到相信… |
[35:14] | that one of these years you’re actually gonna remember. | 总有一天你会记得的我的生日 |
[35:21] | Well,I tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[35:23] | All we gotta do this morning is | 我们今早要做的就是… |
[35:24] | run this stuff out to pearl station. | 把东西运到珍珠舱 |
[35:28] | Why don’t we go up to the mesa, | 我们为什么不去高原 |
[35:31] | drink some beers? | 一起喝些啤酒呢? |
[35:35] | Have some… | 一起… |
[35:38] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[35:39] | Father and son time? | 父亲与儿子的事? |
[35:44] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | You sure can’t say it ain’t beautiful. | 不能说它不美啊 |
[36:21] | Do you really blame me? | 你怪我吗? |
[36:23] | What? | 什么? |
[36:26] | Do you really think it’s my fault that she died? | 你真的认为她的死是我的错吗? |
[36:33] | What do I know? | 我怎么知道? |
[36:40] | Why do you keep looking at your watch? | 干嘛一直看表? |
[36:42] | You got a date? | 有约会吗? |
[36:45] | Listen… | 听着… |
[36:48] | If it makes you feel any better | 如果能让你好受些… |
[36:52] | I will do my best | 我会尽力 |
[36:53] | to remember your birthday next year. | 在明年记住你的生日的 |
[36:59] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen,dad. | 我认为这不会发生了 爸爸 |
[37:04] | What do yo mean? | 你什么意思? |
[37:06] | You know,I’ve missed her,too, | 你知道我也很想念她 |
[37:08] | maybe as much as you have. | 也许和你一样想她 |
[37:10] | But the difference is | 但区别是… |
[37:12] | that for as long as I can remember, | 从我能记事起… |
[37:15] | I’ve had to put up with you. | 我就必须忍受你 |
[37:19] | and doing that | 要做到这个 |
[37:21] | required a tremendous amount of patience. | 必须有很大的耐心 |
[37:32] | Good-bye,dad. | 再见了 爸爸 |
[39:57] | You want us to,uh,go get his body? | 你想让我们去找他的尸体吗? |
[40:04] | No,leave him out there. | 不 把他留在那儿 |
[40:07] | ok | 好吧 |
[40:29] | This is where I came from,John. | 我就是从这里来的 John |
[40:35] | These are my people… | 这些就是我的人… |
[40:38] | The Dharma Initiative. | 达摩组织 |
[40:42] | They came here seeking harmony… | 他们是来寻求和平的… |
[40:47] | But they couldn’t even coexist with | 但他们却不能和… |
[40:49] | the island’s original inhabitants. | 当地居民共存 |
[40:54] | And when it became clear that one side had to go, | 一方必须得消失 |
[40:58] | one side had to be purged… | 一方必须得被清除 |
[41:03] | I did what I had to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[41:07] | I was one of the people that was smart enough to | 我是那个明智的人 |
[41:08] | make sure that I didn’t end up in that ditch… | 而不像他们的结局 就是在这坑里… |
[41:12] | Which makes me considerably smarter than you,John. | 这也就是我比你聪明的原因 John |
[41:30] | What did Jacob say to you? | Jacob对你说了什么? |
[41:32] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[41:34] | Because you heard him. | 因为你听见他了 |
[41:38] | Now I need to know what he said. | 现在我想知道他说了什么 |
[41:41] | Help me | “救救我” |
[41:45] | I’m not gonna ask you again. | 我不会再问你第二遍 |
[41:48] | What did he say to you? | 他和你说了什么? |
[41:51] | He said… | 他说… |
[41:54] | Help me. | “救救我” |
[42:07] | Well,I certainly hope he helps you,John. | 我真的非常希望他能救你 John |