时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost | 剧情回顾 |
[00:03] | You stole my kidney… | 你偷了我的肾… |
[00:05] | You needed a father,and I needed a kidney. | 你需要一个父亲 我需要一个肾 |
[00:07] | Get over it. | 忘了这些吧 |
[00:15] | I know you were raised in Foster Care. | 我知道你是被领养的 |
[00:16] | I know you spent the four years | 我知道你在来这岛上的4年前 |
[00:18] | prior to your arrival on this island in a wheelchair, | 都是坐轮椅的 |
[00:20] | And I know how you ended up in it. | 我还知道你是怎么坐上轮椅的 |
[00:22] | What if I told you that somewhere on this island, | 如果我告诉你在这座岛上有… |
[00:25] | there’s a very large box, | 一个巨大的盒子 |
[00:28] | and whatever you imagined,whatever you wanted to be in it, | 不管你怎么想象 那里面到底是什么 |
[00:32] | When you opened that box,there it would be? | 当你打开时 那东西就在你眼前 |
[00:36] | I’d say I hope that box is big enough | 我说那盒子里最好 |
[00:38] | to imagine yourself up new submarine. | 是你的新潜艇 |
[00:47] | Well, John, you’ve really gone and done it now. | John你真的说到做到了 |
[00:49] | You’re not | 你不会又要 |
[00:50] | about the magic box Agc Bo are you? | 和我说你那个神奇的盒子了? |
[00:52] | No, John. I’m gonna show you what came out of it. | 不 John我要给你看那里面到底是什么 |
[00:58] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[01:22] | Save your breath. | 省点力气吧 |
[01:26] | Nobody’s gonna hear you. | 没人会听见的 |
[01:40] | 8 days ago | 8天之前 |
[01:43] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[01:49] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[01:50] | You tell me.You brought him here. | 你说呢? 你把他带来的 |
[01:53] | I didn’t bring him here. | 怎么会是我? |
[01:55] | I’d be careful about getting too close to him,John. | 小心点John 别靠近他 |
[01:58] | Well, where did you find him? Why did you bring him here? | 你们在哪找到他的? 为什么把他带到这里来? |
[02:01] | I’ve already said… We didn’t– | 我已经说过了 我们没有… |
[02:03] | You want me to ask him how he got here? | 你想让我问他吗? |
[02:05] | Be my guest. | 随便你 |
[02:12] | I warned you, John. | 我已经警告过你了 John |
[02:16] | Don’t you know, John? | 你不明白吗 John? |
[02:18] | Don’t you know where we are? | 你不明白我们在哪里吗? |
[02:26] | What did he mean? | 他是什么意思? |
[02:27] | I’m afraid we don’t have time | 恐怕我们没时间… |
[02:28] | To deal with that right now,John. | 来讨论这件事了 John |
[02:31] | We’re leaving first thing in the morning,all of us. | 我们所有人一早就要离开 |
[02:33] | Where are you going? | 去哪儿? |
[02:36] | We’re going to a new place. | 去个新地方 |
[02:39] | Well,an old place,actually. | 严格的说 是个很老的地方 |
[02:42] | Would you like to come with us? | 想和我们一起去吗? |
[02:51] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[02:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:55] | We’re holding Kate a few buildings over from here. | Kate被我们关在 前面的一个屋子里 |
[02:58] | Maybe you’d like to say good-bye. | 也许你可以和她告个别 |
[03:23] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪? |
[03:26] | I can’t sleep if I’m not in my own tent. | 我在自己的帐篷里才睡的着 |
[03:29] | Fine.Let’s go to your tent. | 那我们去你那边 |
[03:38] | It’s nothing personal. It’s… | 我不是针对你 但… |
[03:41] | Old habits, you know? | 老习惯了 |
[03:46] | Fine. Scram. | 好吧 你快走吧 |
[03:50] | You want me to walk you home? | 要我陪你回家吗? |
[03:53] | It’s five tents.I think I’ll make it. | 我想我自己能行 |
[03:55] | Are you sure? I gotta pee anyway. | 你肯定吗?反正我要上个厕所 |
[03:59] | That is so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[04:24] | What the hell y’all doin’? | 你们在干什么? |
[04:28] | What the hell you doing? | 你又在干什么? |
[04:29] | Going to take a leak. | 去解个手 |
[04:32] | Yeah, well, so are we. | 我们也是啊 |
[04:37] | Well, all righty then. | 那没问题 |
[05:04] | Hello, James. | 你好 James |
[05:26] | You wanna zip your pants up? | 你拉链没拉好 |
[05:30] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[05:32] | Looking for you, actually. | 我是来找你的 |
[05:35] | Okay, Tarzan.So now | 好啊 泰山 你把能让我们… |
[05:37] | that you’re back From your “Blow Up | 离开这座岛的… |
[05:38] | Everything That could get us F The Island” Tour, | 潜艇给炸飞了 |
[05:40] | How ’bout you tell me why | 你来告诉我 你什么时候 |
[05:41] | you joined up With the damn enemy? | 投靠他们了? |
[05:43] | I Didn’t join ’em.I infiltrated ’em. | 我没有加入他们 我打入他们的内部 |
[05:46] | -You’re undercover with the others. -That’s right. | -你在做卧底? -没错 |
[05:49] | No how ’bout you give me one reason to believe that? | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[05:53] | Because a few hours ago | 因为几小时前… |
[05:53] | I snuck into Ben’s tent and kidnapped him. | 我钻进了Ben的帐篷 绑架了他 |
[05:59] | I tiedim up, dragged him off into the jungle. | 我把他拽进了丛林 |
[06:03] | And you came all the way back here to tell me this because… | 你大老远的回来告诉我是因为… |
[06:06] | Because this is the same man who tortured you, | 因为他折磨了你… |
[06:08] | Beat you, humiliated You… | 打了你 侮辱了你… |
[06:12] | And I want you to kill him. | 我要你杀了他 |
[06:21] | You want him dead,you kill him. | 你想让他死 就自己下手吧 |
[06:22] | -I’m not a murderer. -Neither am I. | -我不是杀人犯 -我也不是 |
[06:24] | Except for the man you killed in Sydney. | 除了你在悉尼杀的那个人 |
[06:28] | They got files on us, James… | 他们有我们的资料James |
[06:31] | All of us. | 所有人的 |
[06:34] | Yeah, well,their files got their facts wrong. | 那他们都错了 |
[06:43] | Then I made a mistake coming to you. | 看来我不该来找你 |
[06:52] | Please don’t tell anyone that I was here. | 别告诉其他人我来过 |
[06:55] | Hey, stop! | 停下! |
[06:57] | I said stop! | 你给我停下! |
[07:02] | Damn it! Wait up! | 该死的 等等! |
[07:20] | There. That ought to do it. | 这样应该能行 |
[07:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | That would’ve taken me hours to do myself. | 我自己做的话要好几个小时 |
[07:28] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮上忙 |
[07:33] | Don’t mind them. | 别介意他们 |
[07:34] | They’re all just excited you’re here. | 你来他们都很兴奋 |
[07:36] | Excited? | 兴奋? |
[07:38] | We’ve been waiting for you. | 我们一直在等待你 |
[07:41] | John, you got a minute? | John 你有空吗? |
[07:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:44] | Ben’s asking for you. | Ben找你过去 |
[07:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:51] | Ben, it’s 6:00 a.m. on saturday morning. | Ben 这是星期6早晨6点 |
[07:54] | Kwon is pregnant.The fetus is healthy | Kwon怀孕了 胎儿很健康 |
[07:56] | and was conceived on island with her husband. | 她在这里受孕 |
[07:58] | He was sterile when they got here. | 他丈夫之前不能生育… |
[08:02] | Hello, John. Thanks for coming. | John 谢谢你能来 |
[08:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[08:06] | Juliet is gathering information for us at your former camp. | Juliet正在你原来的营地搜集情报 |
[08:10] | She’s determing if any of the women are pregnant. | 如果那里有谁怀孕的话… |
[08:13] | Then we’re gonna go in and… | 我们就过去… |
[08:15] | take them. | 劫持他们 |
[08:18] | Take them? | 劫持他们? |
[08:21] | This is not the first time we’ve done this. | 我们干这个已经不是第一次了John |
[08:23] | Trust me, no one will get hurt. | 相信我 我们不会伤害任何人的 |
[08:27] | Could you pass me that, please? | 能把那个递给我吗? |
[08:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:38] | I believe I have you to thank for this, John. | 我要对你表示感激 John |
[08:41] | Me? | 我吗? |
[08:41] | A week ago, I couldn’t move my toes… | 一周前我的脚趾还动不了… |
[08:46] | But the minute you showed up, | 而当你一出现 |
[08:49] | I started to feel pins and needles. | 我就有酸痛的感觉 |
[08:52] | And this is only the beginning, John. | 而这只是开始 John |
[08:54] | I can’t wait to show you what this island can do, | 我等不及要让你瞧瞧 这座岛到底能做什么 |
[08:58] | but unfortunately, | 但不幸的是 |
[09:00] | you’re not ready, John. | 你还没有准备好 John |
[09:03] | No, I’m ready. | 不 我准备好了 |
[09:05] | No, John, you’re not. | 不 John你没有 |
[09:07] | You’re still crippled by the memories of the man you used to be before you came to this island, | 你还是那个瘫痪的人 |
[09:13] | and you’ll never be free | 这样你永远得不到解脱 |
[09:15] | until you release the hold that your father has over you. | 直到你解脱你父亲 给你带来的痛苦 |
[09:20] | Why do you think you brought him here? | 你为什么要把他带到这里来? |
[09:22] | The magic box. | 那个神奇的盒子 |
[09:26] | Okay, Ben, how about you show me… | 好了 Ben 为什么你不… |
[09:27] | “Magic box” is a metaphor, John. | “神奇的盒子”只是一个暗喻 John |
[09:29] | I can’t show you anythinguntil you can show me | 我不能让你看 直到你… |
[09:32] | that you’re ready and willing to be one of us. | 愿意成为我们的人 |
[09:34] | When people join us here on this island, | 当人们加入我们的时候 |
[09:36] | they need to make a gesture | 他们需要作出某种姿态 |
[09:38] | of free will, of commitment. | 他们的愿望 他们的承诺 |
[09:43] | That’s why you’re gonna have to kill your father. | 那就是为什么 你要杀了你的父亲 |
[10:12] | When did you get back? | 你们什么时候回来的? |
[10:14] | Last night. | 昨晚吧 |
[10:16] | Well, early this morning. | …今天一早 |
[10:19] | So… camping, huh? | 野营咯? |
[10:22] | What were you guys doing out there? | 你们在那里干什么? |
[10:24] | We…figured we’d explore a bit, | 我们想去探险 |
[10:26] | you know,see what was further down the beach. | 看看那边的海滩有什么 |
[10:29] | Male bonding. | 培养培养友情 |
[10:31] | Well, next time you go out, sign me up. | 下次你们去的时候 算我一个 |
[10:35] | Yeah, next time. Sure. | 下一次 当然 |
[10:49] | Thanks, Jin. | 谢谢 Jin |
[10:52] | We have to tell Jack. | 我们必须告诉Jack |
[10:53] | Yeah, I mean,shouldn’t he check out her wound? | 是啊 也能让他看看她的伤势 |
[10:55] | Can you give me your word that Jack can be trusted? | 你能保证我们能相信Jack吗? |
[10:58] | That he spent ten days with those people | 他和他们在一起已经10多天了 |
[11:00] | and that nothing happened to him? | 难道什么也没发生吗? |
[11:01] | And that woman he’s spending all his time with… -Juliet. | -还有那个整天和他粘在一起的女人… -Juliet |
[11:04] | Aye. Juliet. Two weeks ago,she had your friends in cages. | Juliet 2周之前她还把你们的朋友关在笼子里 |
[11:11] | Well, you heard everything that she said. | 你听见她说的话了 |
[11:14] | If we keep her safe, | 如果我们能保证她的安全 |
[11:16] | she’s our way off this island. | 她就可以帮我们离开这里 |
[11:20] | So given that,do you trust Jack, | 这样的话 你相信Jack |
[11:24] | or don’t you? | 还是不相信? |
[11:30] | Right. | 好啊 |
[11:32] | So we better bring in someone we can trust. | 我们要找一个信得过的人 |
[11:43] | You should’ve put some shoes on. | 你该穿双鞋子 |
[11:46] | You think? | 你认为呢? |
[11:49] | So what else is in it? | 那里面还有什么? |
[11:52] | In what? | 什么里面? |
[11:55] | The file they got on me. | 我的资料 |
[11:58] | Not much. | 也不多 |
[12:00] | That your parents died when you were very young. | 你父母在你很小的时候就过世了 |
[12:03] | But it doesn’t say why | 但不知道为什么 |
[12:05] | your father…shot your mother… | 你父亲杀了你母亲… |
[12:11] | or why he turned the gun on himself. | 然后又杀了自己 |
[12:20] | That must’ve been hard for you. | 对你来说一定很痛苦 |
[12:32] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[12:34] | High school transcripts… | 高中的记录… |
[12:36] | criminal record… | 犯罪记录… |
[12:38] | all the con jobs you were arrested for. | 那些你因为骗人而被捕的记录 |
[12:40] | I guess that’s why you use an alias, huh? | 这就是你为什么要用假名字了 |
[12:43] | Why did you choose the name Sawyer? | 为什么起Sawyer这个名字呢? |
[12:46] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你以为我很傻吗? |
[12:48] | I already been conned by Ben once. | 我已经被Ben骗过一次了 |
[12:50] | Maybe you heard about it…bunny with a number painted on it? | 也许你听说过那只作过记号的小兔子 |
[12:52] | You think I’m just gonna follow you through the jungle? | 你以为我会跟你走进丛林? |
[12:54] | Please, you have to…You have to trust me. | James求你了 你必须得相信我 |
[12:57] | Where are you taking me? Tell me the truth! | 你要把我带去哪里? 跟我说实话! |
[12:58] | -What do you want from me? -I’m bringing you there to do exactly what I said… | -你要我干什么? -我已经和你说过了… |
[13:02] | -To kill Ben. -Why did you come back to get me? | -让你杀了Ben -为什么找我? |
[13:04] | -I had to. -Why me?! Why won’t you do it yourself? | -我没有选择 -为什么是我?你干嘛不下手?! |
[13:07] | -James, please… -Don’t call me James! | -James求你了… -别叫我James! |
[13:10] | Why won’t you do it yourself? | 为什么你自己不下手? |
[13:12] | Because I can’t! I can’t!I can’t do it! | 因为我不能!我做不了! |
[13:19] | That’s why I came back for you. | 所以我就回来找你 |
[13:31] | Get up. | 起来 |
[13:38] | I’ll go to wherever you got him, | 我会跟你去你抓他的地方 |
[13:40] | but then we’re bringing him back to our camp. | 但我们要把他带回我们的营地 |
[13:41] | I ain’t killing nobody.You understand me? | 我不会杀任何人的 你知道吗? |
[13:45] | Yeah. I understand… | 是啊 我了解… |
[13:50] | But you’ll change your mind | 但你会改变主意的 |
[13:55] | When you hear what he has to say, | 当你听到他所说的话 |
[14:01] | you’ll change your mind. | 你会改变主意的 |
[14:21] | Hey, dude. | 伙计 |
[14:35] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保密吗? |
[14:45] | You’ve already spoken to her? | 你们已经和她谈过了? |
[14:46] | Yeah, but you’re gonna want to hear it for yourself. | 但你最好自己听一下 |
[14:50] | And you haven’t told Jack? | 你们还没有告诉Jack? |
[14:52] | No. | 是的 |
[14:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:07] | My name’s Sayid Jarrah. | 我叫Sayid Jarrah |
[15:08] | I understand your helicopter crashed onto the island. | 我知道你的直升机坠毁在这座岛上了 |
[15:11] | Actually, it crashed in the water. | 严格来说 是坠毁在海里了 |
[15:14] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[15:18] | Naomi, from where exactly did you take off? | Naomi你是从哪里来的? |
[15:21] | A ship… freighter… | 一艘船 一艘货船 |
[15:24] | About 80 nautical miles west of here. | 大约80海里朝西 |
[15:26] | I’m part of a search and recovery team. | 我是一个搜寻小队的成员 |
[15:28] | You told my friends the wreckage of flight 815 was discovered. | 你告诉我朋友815航班的残骸已经被找到了? |
[15:32] | Did you mean the partial wreckage? | 你的意思是部分残骸? |
[15:34] | No. They found the entire plane off the coast of Bali, | 他们在巴里岛找到了整架飞机 |
[15:38] | in an ocean trench 4 miles deep. | 在4英里下的海沟里 |
[15:41] | They sent down cameras in these little robots | 他们派机器潜艇下去探测 |
[15:43] | to survey the wreck. | 来观测残骸 |
[15:45] | The bodies were all there. | 他们发现了所有尸体 |
[15:50] | Well, obviously we’re not dead. | 很明显我们还没死 |
[15:54] | Obviously. | 是啊 |
[15:55] | So if you weren’t looking for us, | 你不是来找我们的 |
[15:57] | then who were you looking for? | 那你是来找谁的? |
[15:59] | Him. | 他 |
[16:03] | My company was hired by a woman named Penelope Widmore. | 我们的公司受雇于一个叫Penelope Wiemore的女人 |
[16:06] | I don’t know why. I never met her. | 我不知道为什么 我从没见过她 |
[16:09] | She gave us a set of coordinates. | 她给了我们这个坐标 |
[16:11] | We’ve been conducting | 我们就朝着这个 |
[16:12] | a differential G.P.S. grid search ever since. | GPS差异标进行搜索 |
[16:15] | You knew about the island? | 你知道这座岛? |
[16:17] | Island? We were given coordinates | 岛? 这个坐标… |
[16:19] | in the middle of the bloody ocean. | 在大洋的中间 |
[16:21] | We thought it was a fool’s errand… | 我们以为收到了错位的指令 |
[16:23] | till three days ago. | 直到3天前 |
[16:25] | I was flying back for the ship,when all of a sudden | 当我准备飞回那艘船时 突然间… |
[16:27] | the clouds cleared, and I saw land. | 云开雾散 我看见了陆地 |
[16:30] | The instruments started spinning. | 仪表开始打转 |
[16:32] | I realized I was going down, | 我意识到飞机在下落 |
[16:33] | so I grabbed my chute, and I bailed. | 所以我弃机跳伞了 |
[16:40] | Did you actually see her helicopter? | 你看见她的直升机了吗? |
[16:44] | No. | 没有 |
[16:45] | You think I’m lying, mate? | 你认为我在撒谎吗 老兄? |
[16:47] | I take it you have no means whatsoever | 我想你没有办法 |
[16:48] | of communicating with that freighter of yours? | 和你们的货船联系吧? |
[16:53] | What was your name? Sayid? | 你叫什么名字? Sayid? |
[16:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:07] | Remind me not to rescue you, Sayid. | 不要忘了我救了你Sayid |
[17:36] | So Ben…You said I’d kill him | 你说我听了Ben说的话 |
[17:39] | when I heard what he’s got to say. | 就会杀了他咯? |
[17:41] | -that’s right. -Well, you wanna give me a heads-up? | -是啊 -你不给我点建议吗? |
[17:44] | It’s not really my place to tell you. | 这由不得我来说 |
[17:50] | Look, what you read in that file… | 你在资料上读到的… |
[17:54] | about the guy in Sydney… | 悉尼的那个人 |
[17:57] | I thought he was someone else. | 我弄错人了 |
[17:59] | I made a mistake.I didn’t mean to kill him. | 我犯了个错误 我想杀的不是他 |
[18:03] | Well, who’d you mean to kill? | 那你想杀的是谁? |
[18:14] | Are we almost there? | 我们快到了吗? |
[18:17] | Almost. | 快了 |
[18:33] | Wake up, John. | 快起来John |
[18:37] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[19:09] | I know it won’t be easy,but the quicker the better. | 我知道这不容易 但越快越好 |
[19:17] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[19:20] | You expect him to kill me? | 你想要他杀了我? |
[19:27] | The hesitation that you’re feeling | 你现在犹豫是因为… |
[19:29] | is just the part of you | 你认为他偷走你的肾 |
[19:30] | that still feels like he has a perfectly good explanation for stealing your kidney, | 是理所当然的 |
[19:35] | throwing you out of an 8-story window. | 然后把你从8层楼摔下去 |
[19:38] | Don’t you wanna be free from him? | 你不想解脱吗? |
[19:40] | The hesitation he’s feeling is because he is a spineless… | 他犹豫是因为他懦弱… |
[19:44] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[19:54] | -I gotta think… -Don’t think, John. | -我需要想想 -别想了 John |
[19:55] | You’re wasting your time, bug-eye. | 你在浪费时间 大眼男 |
[19:58] | Me and him have been through all this. | 我和他经历了这些 |
[19:59] | -All he wants is his daddy… -Shut up! I said shut up! | -他要的只有他老爸… -闭嘴 我让你闭嘴! |
[20:07] | You really haven’t figured it out yet,have you? | 你还没想明白吗? |
[20:12] | Let go of him, John. | 结束这一切吧John |
[20:17] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[20:19] | You’re doing this to yourself.As long as he’s still breathing, | 这么做是为了你自己 只要他还在喘息 |
[20:22] | you’ll still be that same sad, pathetic little man | 你就还是那个可怜悲哀的人 |
[20:26] | that was kicked off his walkabout tour | 还被旅行社赶走 |
[20:28] | because you couldn’t walk. | 因为你不能走路 |
[20:55] | I’ll be here the rest of the week, John, | 这周我一直在这里John |
[20:57] | if you change your mind… | 如果你改变了主意… |
[21:15] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:19] | He’s not who we thought he was. | 他不是我们想的那个人 |
[22:13] | Son of a… | 狗娘养的… |
[22:25] | Nice place you got here, Locke. | 这可是个好地方啊 Locke |
[22:29] | Ben’s inside in the brig. | Ben就在里面 |
[22:32] | You ready? | 你准备好了? |
[22:36] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 是的 准备好了 |
[22:58] | Friends of yours? | 你的朋友? |
[23:00] | It’s an old slaving ship,mid nineteenth century, | 这是一艘19世纪中叶的奴隶船 |
[23:10] | My guess is they… | 我猜他们… |
[23:12] | captured the slaves and brought them here | 把这些奴隶抓来 |
[23:14] | to try and mine the island. | 到这座岛上来开矿 |
[23:19] | What’s in the boxes? | 这箱子里是什么? |
[23:21] | That’d be dynamite. | 都是炸药 |
[23:28] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[23:30] | You really kidnapped the little bastard. | 你真的抓住那个杂种了? |
[23:37] | We ain’t killin’ him, Locke. | 我们不能杀了他 Locke |
[23:41] | Whatever you say, James. | 随你怎么说 James |
[24:02] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[24:07] | What are you doing?! | 你干什么?! |
[24:08] | Open the damn door! | 快开门啊! |
[24:09] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[24:11] | Open up! | 开门啊! |
[24:13] | I said shut up! | 我让你闭嘴! |
[24:22] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[24:27] | -It’s like a radio? -It’s like a radio, yes, | -这就像个无线电? -没错! |
[24:31] | but I’ve never seen equipment this sophisticated. | 但我还没见过这么尖端的设备 |
[24:33] | -But you can still make it work, right? -I hope so. | -但你能修好它的是吗? -希望如此 |
[24:38] | And what about the other part? | 那其他部分呢? |
[24:41] | The part about they found the plane and we’re all dead? | 他们找到了飞机 我们全死了? |
[24:44] | One thing at a time. | 先别管那个 |
[24:53] | There’s not a single audible channel. | 这不是个单向音频频道 |
[24:54] | Whatever that interference is, | 无论是什么在干扰 |
[24:56] | it’s blocking our ability to send our own transmission. | 都在阻止我们发信号出去 |
[24:59] | If we… | 如果… |
[25:01] | What’s that? Is that a radio? | 那是什么? 无线电吗? |
[25:04] | Where’d you get it? | 你们在哪找到的? |
[25:06] | Uh, the luggage. | 在行李里 |
[25:07] | What, you just found a radio in the luggage? | 什么 你们在行李里找到了个无线电? |
[25:10] | Kate, if I explain,I want you to keep this very quiet. | Kate如果我说出来 你要保密 |
[25:15] | Keep what very quiet? | 保什么密? |
[25:20] | Locke! Open the damn door! | Locke!快打开那该死的门! |
[25:23] | Open it up! I can hear you,you bald bastard! | 快开门 我能听见你 你个死秃顶! |
[25:38] | What brings you to “The Black Rock”? | 什么风把你吹到”黑岩”来了? |
[25:40] | Dynamite. And you? | 炸药 你呢? |
[25:42] | Open this door! | 快开门! |
[25:46] | Open up! | 开门啊! |
[25:51] | Crates are right over there. | 箱子就在那边 |
[25:56] | Open this damn door! | 快开门啊! |
[25:58] | Be careful. It’s unstable. | 小心点 炸药很不稳定 |
[26:22] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美不是吗? |
[26:24] | No matter how much time you spend on the island, | 无论你在这岛上多久 |
[26:26] | you just never get tired of this view. | 你永远也不会厌倦这种景致的 |
[26:28] | We haven’t been formally introduced. | 我们还没有自我介绍过 |
[26:30] | I’m Richard. | 我叫Richard |
[26:33] | You mind if I join you? | 你介意我坐下吗? |
[26:35] | Oh, sure. | 当然不 |
[26:42] | He wanted to embarrass you. | 他想要你难堪 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[26:46] | Ben knew you weren’t gonna kill your own father. | Ben知道你不会杀了自己的亲生父亲 |
[26:50] | He put you in front of everyone in our camp | 他让整个营地的人都来看 |
[26:53] | just so they could all watch you fail. | 就是为了看你失败 |
[26:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:01] | ’cause when word got back here | 大家都在说 |
[27:03] | that there was a man with a broken spine on the plane | 一个脊柱瘫痪的人 |
[27:05] | who could suddenly walk again, well… | 突然又能走路了… |
[27:08] | People here began to get very excited, | 人们开始很兴奋 |
[27:10] | because that… | 因为这… |
[27:12] | That could only happen to someone | 只会发生在… |
[27:13] | who was extremely special. | 一个特别特殊的人身上 |
[27:18] | Now Ben doesn’t want anyone to think you’re special,John. | Ben不愿大家这么认为 John |
[27:22] | And why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些? |
[27:25] | Ben has been wasting our time | Ben在浪费我们的时间 |
[27:26] | with novelties like fertility problems. | 一直在钻研怀孕这件事 |
[27:31] | We’re looking for someone to remind us | 我们需要有人提醒我们 |
[27:33] | that we’re here for more important reasons. | 我们在这里是为了一个更重要的原因 |
[27:37] | What do you want from me? | 你要我干什么? |
[27:38] | I want for you to find your purpose, | 我需要你找到自己的目的 |
[27:41] | and to do that, | 然后去实施它 |
[27:43] | your father has to go, John, | 你父亲就是牺牲品 John |
[27:46] | and since you’re not going to do it… | 你如果下不了手的话… |
[27:55] | I’m gonna suggest someone else. | 我建议你找另一个人 |
[28:04] | Why would Sawyer kill my father?He doesn’t even know him. | Sawyer怎么会杀了我父亲? 他甚至都不认识他 |
[28:07] | Keep reading. | 读下去 |
[28:13] | Open this damn door! | 打开着该死的门! |
[28:15] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[28:26] | I’m pointin’ my gun at you, John-boy. | 我用枪指着你 John |
[28:28] | You got three seconds to open this door! | 你只有3秒钟来打开这扇门 |
[28:31] | You’re not gonna shoot anyone, James. | 你不会射任何人的James |
[28:35] | 1… One… | |
[28:38] | 2! two! | |
[28:39] | If there were any bullets in that gun, | 如果那枪里有子弹的话 |
[28:41] | why would you hold a knife to my throat? | 干嘛还要用我的刀 架着我的喉咙呢? |
[28:48] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的东西! |
[28:49] | Guess I didn’t raise no dummies. | 看来我没白养这个蠢蛋 |
[28:52] | -What the hell’s that mean? -It means that “bald-headed bastard” | -你在说什么? -意思是那个”死秃顶” |
[28:55] | outside the door is my son. | 门外的就是我的儿子 |
[28:59] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[29:00] | My son. As in I’m his father. | 我的儿子 我是他的父亲 |
[29:04] | You do speak English? | 你懂英语吧? |
[29:06] | You’re… | 你是… |
[29:12] | How did you get here… to the island? | 你是怎么来到这座岛的? |
[29:15] | Island? | 岛? |
[29:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | I’m driving down I-10 through Tallahassee, when bam… | 我沿着I-10公路经过Tallahassee 突然砰的一声… |
[29:22] | Somebody slams into the back of my car. | 有人出现在了我的后座 |
[29:26] | I go right into the divider at 70 miles an hour. | 我以每小时70公里的速度撞了车 |
[29:29] | The next thing I know, | 我知道的下一件事是… |
[29:31] | the paramedics are strapping me to a gurney, | 护理人员在给我包扎 |
[29:33] | stuffing me in the back of an ambulance, | 在救护车里给我注射 |
[29:35] | and one of them actually smiles at me as he pops the I.V. In my arm, | 有一个人还朝我微笑 |
[29:38] | and then… nothing. | 然后…什么都没有了 |
[29:41] | Just black. | 一片漆黑 |
[29:45] | And the next thing I know,I wake up in a dark room | 我在一个漆黑的房间里醒来 |
[29:47] | tied up, gag in my mouth,and when the door opens, | 浑身被绑着 嘴里也塞了东西 当门打开 |
[29:51] | I’m looking up at the same man I threw out a window… | 我看到了那个被我扔出窗户的人 |
[29:57] | my dead son. | 我的死儿子 |
[30:09] | And he’s dead ’cause you threw him out a window? | 他”死”了是因为你把他扔出了窗户? |
[30:11] | No, he survived that,but it paralyzed him, | 他幸存了下来 只是残废了 |
[30:15] | permanently. | 永久性的 |
[30:18] | He’s dead because the plane he was flying on | 他的死是因为他所乘坐的飞机 |
[30:20] | crashed in the Pacific. | 坠毁在了太平洋 |
[30:25] | Well, I got bad news for you, pops, | 给你一个坏消息 |
[30:27] | ’cause I was on that plane with your son, | 我和你儿子在同一架飞机上 |
[30:31] | and he sure as hell wasn’t crippled. | 而且他根本没有残废 |
[30:33] | And we didn’t crash in the pacific. | 我们没有坠毁在太平洋 |
[30:35] | -We crashed here on this island. -You sure it’s an island? | -我们坠毁在这座岛上 -你肯定这是一座岛吗? |
[30:39] | Well, what else is it? | 那还能是什么? |
[30:40] | Little hot for heaven, isn’t it? | 这里比天堂可怕多了 |
[30:45] | Oh, okay, so we’re dead. | 好吧 我们死了 |
[30:48] | They found your plane on the bottom of the ocean. | 他们在海底找到了你们的飞机 |
[30:52] | One minute I’m in a car wreck,and the next minute | 1分钟前我还在车里 1分钟后 |
[30:54] | I’m in a pirate ship in the middle of the jungle? | 我就来到了丛林当中的海盗船里? |
[30:56] | If ts isn’t hell, friend… | 如果这里不是地狱 朋友… |
[31:00] | Then where are we? | 那我们还会在什么地方? |
[31:07] | Why did you throw Locke out a window? | 你为什么要把Locke扔出窗户? |
[31:09] | He was becoming a nuisance. | 他成了个讨厌的人 |
[31:14] | I conned him into giving me one of his kidneys. | 我骗了他一个肾 |
[31:17] | He never got over it. | 他就一直念念不忘 |
[31:20] | Conned? | 骗? |
[31:22] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[31:24] | Conned. | 骗 |
[31:32] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[31:34] | -Hmm? -Your name? | -什么? -你的名字? |
[31:36] | A con man goes by many names, friend. | 一个骗子的名字有很多 |
[31:39] | I’ve been Alan Seward,Anthony Cooper,Ten McLaren, | 我用过Alan Seward Anthony Cooper Ted MacLaren |
[31:49] | I was young, and “Huck Finn” was taken… | 我当时很年轻”HUCK FINN”又很流行…(一部动画片) |
[31:52] | And the ladies loved that one. | 而且女士们都很喜欢 |
[31:55] | Made me charming. | 让我更有魅力 |
[32:01] | Well, how about that? | 这样? |
[32:05] | How about what? | 什么这样? |
[32:10] | Sawyer’s my name, too. | Sawyer也是我的名字 |
[32:35] | Ben, what’s going on? | Ben发生什么事了? |
[32:38] | -We’re moving. -Moving? Where are we going? | -我们要走了 -走?去哪里? |
[32:41] | We are not going anywhere,John. | 我们哪里都不去John |
[32:43] | You are going to stay behind. | 你要留在这里 |
[32:45] | You both are going to stay behind. | 还有他也是 |
[32:48] | What? You’re not taking him? | 什么?你们不带走他? |
[32:50] | He’s your mess, John. Why would we clean him up? | 他是你留下的麻烦John 我们是不会帮你处理的 |
[32:53] | Ben, if you’re trying to put me in my place, or embarrass me… | Ben如果你想要让我难堪… |
[32:56] | Where would you get a ridiculous idea like that? | 你怎么会有这么荒唐的想法的? |
[32:59] | Well, you can’t leave me. | 你不能离开我 |
[33:01] | After everything, you can’t just… | 经过了这一切 你不能… |
[33:02] | Don’t tell me what I can’t do, John. | 别告诉我我不能做什么 John |
[33:08] | But I thought I was… special. | 但我认为我很特别 |
[33:13] | Well, everyone makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错误 |
[33:19] | We’re leaving now. | 我们现在就走 |
[33:21] | We’ll leave a trail…one you can track. And,John, | 我们会留下踪迹 让你能跟上来 还有John… |
[33:25] | unless you’re carrying your father’s body on your back, | 除非你背着你父亲的尸体回来 |
[33:29] | don’t bother. | 否则不要来打扰我们 |
[34:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你又怎么了? |
[34:07] | You ever been to Jasper, Alabama? | 你有没有去过Alabama的Jasper? |
[34:11] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[34:13] | Have you, or haven’t you? | 你到底有没有去过? |
[34:16] | Yeah, I’ve been to Jasper. | 我去过Jasper |
[34:19] | Don’t tell me I’m your daddy. | 别告诉我我是你爸 |
[34:22] | No. | 不 |
[34:25] | You killed my daddy. | 你杀了我的爸爸 |
[34:48] | Read it. | 读一遍 |
[34:57] | “Dear Mr. Sawyer… “ | “亲爱的Sawyer先生…” |
[35:02] | -What is this? -Just read it. | -这是什么? -读就是了 |
[35:07] | “You don’t know who I am, | “你不知道我是谁 |
[35:09] | but I know who you are, | 但我知道你是谁 |
[35:12] | and I know what you done. | 我也知道你做了什么 |
[35:15] | You had sex with my mother | 你和我妈妈上了床 |
[35:17] | and then you stole my dad’s money all away, | 然后你偷走了我爸爸的钱 |
[35:21] | so he got angry,and he killed my mother… “ | 所以他很生气 开枪杀了自己的妻子…” |
[35:26] | “and then he killed himself… “ | “然后又开枪自杀…” |
[35:30] | bla bla bla | 全是废话… |
[35:34] | So what? | 那又怎么样? |
[35:36] | Is this supposed to be you? You wrote this letter? | 这是你吗? 是你写的这封信? |
[35:40] | Hey, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[35:42] | Did you take my name | 你用我的名字 |
[35:44] | because you were on some kind of revenge kick? | 是因为你想报仇吗? |
[35:48] | Keep reading. | 继续读下去 |
[35:49] | Easy, easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[35:51] | Don’t get all worked up. | 还没弄清楚呢 |
[35:54] | Look, I ran that con two dozen times. | 我骗过很多人… |
[35:58] | If your mother was one of the… | 如果你母亲是… |
[35:59] | Mary Mary. | |
[36:03] | Her name was Mary. | 她叫Mary |
[36:08] | Mary from Jasper, Alabama. | Alabama Jasper的Mary |
[36:11] | Yeah, I remember her. | 我记得她 |
[36:15] | She practically begged me to take her $38,000 | 是她求我拿走$38,000的 |
[36:19] | and to rescue her from her sorry little life. | 来挽救你母亲可悲的一生 |
[36:24] | You finish the letter. | 把信读完 |
[36:26] | Look, I only took her money. | 我只拿走了钱 |
[36:28] | It ain’t my fault your dad overreacted. | 你父亲的反应过度又不是我的错 |
[36:30] | If he pulled the old murder-suicide, | 如果他是自杀的话… |
[36:33] | then I’m sure he’s down here somewhere. | 那我敢肯定他就在这里 |
[36:35] | -Maybe you could take this up with him. -Finish it! | -也许你能顺便把信捎给他 -读完它! |
[36:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:57] | You wanna go to hell? | 你想下地狱吗? |
[36:59] | You wanna go to hell?! | 你想下地狱吗?! |
[37:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:59] | You missing those cheeseburgers yet? | 想念芝士汉堡了吧? |
[38:01] | Only every second. | 每分每秒都在想念 |
[38:07] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 行 |
[38:12] | -In private. -No problem. | -只和你一个人谈 -没问题 |
[38:14] | Anything you wanna say to me,you can say in front of her. | 你想和我说的 你也能告诉她 |
[38:16] | Not this. | 这个不行 |
[38:17] | -It’s okay. -No, no. You can stay. | -没关系的 -不不 你呆着 |
[38:22] | Yeah, you know what? You should stay. | 你知道吗? 你应该留下 |
[38:25] | Seems only fair, considering that she’s the reason | 考虑到她就是 |
[38:27] | no one wants to tell you that there’s a woman | 我们为什么不告诉你 |
[38:29] | -in Hurley’s tent who parachuted onto the island yesterday. -What? | -Hurley帐篷里有个昨天跳伞来到这座岛上的女人的原因 -什么? |
[38:33] | A woman.She jumped from her chopper before it crashed. | 一个女人 在飞机坠毁前跳了下来 |
[38:36] | She says that the boat that she took off from | 她说她起飞的那艘船 |
[38:37] | is about 80 miles off the coast and that if she can find a way | 离海岸80英里 如果她能有办法 |
[38:40] | -to contact it,we’ll all be rescued! -Why didn’t anyone tell me this? | -和那里联系 我们就得救了 -为什么没有人和我说过? |
[38:45] | I already told you… because they don’t trust you. | 我已经和你说了 他们不信任你 |
[38:57] | How? | 怎么做? |
[38:59] | How what? | 什么怎么做? |
[39:00] | How is she supposed to contact her boat? | 她怎么才能联系她的船? |
[39:01] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你没听到吗? |
[39:03] | -Hurley, Charlie, Sayid, your friends,are afraid to… -Kate. How? | -Hurley Chaile Sayid你的朋友都害怕… -Kate告诉我 |
[39:13] | She had a phone-radio thing. | 她有个无线电 |
[39:16] | Sayid’s trying to get it to work. | Sayid在试着修理它 |
[39:21] | We should tell her. | 我们应该告诉她 |
[39:25] | -No. -Tell me what? | -不 -告诉我什么? |
[39:28] | -We should tell her. -Not yet. | -我们应该告诉她 -还不是时候 |
[39:55] | You can go back now. | 你可以回去了 |
[39:59] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[40:03] | He ruined my life, | 他毁了我的生活 |
[40:05] | and he ruined yours. | 也毁了你的 |
[40:10] | And he had it coming. | 他罪有应得 |
[40:16] | Juliet is a mole. | Juliet是个内奸 |
[40:19] | -What? -She’s working for Ben. | -什么? -她在为Ben做事 |
[40:22] | He sent her back to find out which of our women were pregnant. | 来找出我们这里谁怀孕了 |
[40:24] | Three days from now,there’s gonna be a raid on the beach, | 3天内他们会来海滩 |
[40:26] | and they’re gonna take them. | 他们会把他们带走 |
[40:27] | They say they don’t want anyone to get hurt. | 他们说不想伤害任何人 |
[40:32] | Well, why are you telling me? | 你为什么要告诉我? |
[40:34] | -So you can warn the camp. -You warn the camp. | -让你去警告营地里的人 -你自己去 |
[40:38] | I’m not going back. | 我不打算回我们的营地 |
[40:40] | You’re going back undercover? | 你还是去做卧底? |
[40:43] | No, I was never undercover,James. | 我不是卧底 James |
[40:46] | I’m on my own journey now. | 现在我走自己的路 |
[40:51] | Even if Juliet is a mole,they ain’t gonna believe me. | 如果我说Juliet是内鬼 他们也不会相信我的 |
[40:53] | I been saying that since she showed up. | 她第一次出现时 我也是这么说的 |
[40:58] | They’ll believe you now. | 现在他们会相信你了 |
[41:08] | Is it true? | 那是真的吗? |
[41:11] | Is What True? | 什么? |
[41:13] | That he threw you out a window… | 他把你扔出窗户… |
[41:18] | That you were a cripple? | 让你残废了? |
[41:23] | Not anymore. | 不在是了 |