| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on LOST | 剧情回顾… |
| [00:03] | Is that a helicopter? | 那是架直升机吗? |
| [00:04] | Is that how a helicopter supposed to sound? | 直升机该是这个声音吗? |
| [00:07] | Get away from her! | 离她远点! |
| [00:10] | Desmond Desmond | |
| [00:15] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
| [00:16] | – What’s wrong is I’m married. – Right. | -我已经结婚了 -是啊 |
| [00:18] | I’m afraid… the new is not good. | 恐怕是个坏消息 |
| [00:22] | The chances of conceiving are… | 你们怀孕的可能性… |
| [00:25] | impossible. | 几乎为零 |
| [00:34] | you’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
| [01:07] | Good morning,jack. | 早上好Jack |
| [01:09] | You need a hand? | 需要帮助吗? |
| [01:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [01:19] | I came by your tent earlier. | 早些时候我来过你的帐篷 |
| [01:22] | Is jin gone? | Jin走了吗? |
| [01:25] | He went off with charlie,hurley and desmond. | 他和Charlie Hurley还有Desmond一起走了 |
| [01:28] | Did you need him? | 你要找他吗? |
| [01:30] | Actually,I was looking for you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
| [01:32] | I wanted to see how you were doing with your pregnancy. | 我想知道你现在怀孕的情况 |
| [01:38] | I’m doing fine. | 一切都很好 |
| [01:40] | – A little tired,but that’s normal,right? – Sure. | -只是有些累 但这很正常是吗? -当然 |
| [01:44] | – Any morning sickness? – Not anymore. | -还有晨吐吗? -已经没有了 |
| [01:48] | Any bleeding? | 出过血吗? |
| [01:54] | Why are you asking me all these questions,jack? | 为什么你要问我这些问题Jack? |
| [01:58] | I’m just checking in. | 我只是例行检查一下 |
| [02:00] | I mean,now that I’m back,I just… | 现在我回到了这里… |
| [02:02] | wanted to make sure that you were doing okay. | 想确保你一切都好 |
| [02:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [02:08] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
| [02:09] | Great. | 行 |
| [02:26] | Hello | 你好 |
| [02:27] | Mrs.Kwon? | Kwon夫人? |
| [02:28] | Jin Jin | |
| [02:29] | I’m still not used to “Mrs.Kwon.” | 我还是不习惯别人叫我”Kwon夫人” |
| [02:32] | Well get used to it.you’re a married woman now. | 我们已经结婚了,你就习惯起来吧 |
| [02:35] | Guess what? I found amazing linens for the apartment. | 猜怎么着? 我找到了一些很漂亮的日用织品 |
| [02:38] | If you like them,I love them. | 你喜欢的就是我喜欢的 |
| [02:41] | I’m home right now. I stopped by on my lunch hour. | 现在是午饭时间,我正巧在家里 |
| [02:44] | How does it look? | 看起来怎么样? |
| [02:47] | Lots of boxes. | 都是些盒子 |
| [02:48] | But I got the bed set up. | 不过我把床都准备好了 |
| [02:53] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 知道你会这样 |
| [02:55] | I have to get back to the office. | 我要回公司了 |
| [02:57] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
| [02:58] | Mr.Kwon? | Kwon先生? |
| [03:00] | Yes,Mrs.Kwon? | 是的Kwon夫人? |
| [03:02] | I love you madly. | 我非常爱你 |
| [03:04] | I love you too. | 我也很爱你 |
| [03:13] | Is this you? | 这上面的人是你吗? |
| [03:18] | Yes,it is. | 是啊 |
| [03:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
| [03:22] | He’s very handsome. | 他真的很英俊 |
| [03:24] | I’m a lucky girl. | 我是个幸运的女孩 |
| [03:25] | Very lucky. | 真的很幸运 |
| [03:28] | Your father is Mr.Paik? Of Paik Automotive?Paik | 你父亲是Paik先生? 汽车集团的那个? |
| [03:33] | Very powerful family. | 很有权势的家族 |
| [03:37] | I don’t really have much to do with the family business. | 我和家族生意真的没多大关系 |
| [03:39] | What about your husband’s parents? | 那你岳父母呢? |
| [03:44] | His parents are dead. | 他的父母都去世了 |
| [03:47] | Really…? | 是吗…? |
| [03:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
| [03:52] | It would bring much shame if it was known… | 如果被大众知道… |
| [03:55] | …that Mr.Paik’s daughter… | Paik先生的女儿… |
| [03:57] | …married the son of a fisherman. | 嫁给一个渔夫的儿子,那会带来很多羞辱的 |
| [03:59] | I know that and it doesn’t matter. | 这没什么大不了的 |
| [04:05] | Really? | 真的吗? |
| [04:06] | Did you know he was also the son of a prostitute? | 那你知不知道他也是一个妓女的儿子? |
| [04:11] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢! |
| [04:14] | I will be back here in three days. | 3天后我会回到这里来 |
| [04:17] | At five P.M. | 下午5点 |
| [04:18] | You will bring me one hundred thousand dollars. | 你要给我10万美元 |
| [04:21] | If you love your husband as “madly” as you say… | 如果你真的爱你丈夫的话… |
| [04:23] | …you will spare him the shame of learning the truth. | 就别让他知道这耻辱的事实 |
| [04:40] | – who is she? – I have no idea | -她是谁? -我也不知道 |
| [04:41] | She seems to know you,dude.She just said your name. | 看上去她认识你 伙计 她刚叫了你的名字 |
| [04:44] | I’ve never seen her before in my life. | 我从没见过她 |
| [04:49] | she’s waking up. | 她就要醒了 |
| [04:53] | she’s trying to talk.We should get her some water. | 她正试着说话.我们给她弄点水 |
| [04:56] | – Hey,give me a hand. – Yeah. | -帮我一把 -没问题 |
| [05:02] | – me estoy muriendo. – What’s she saying? | -(西班牙语…) -她在说什么? |
| [05:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [05:06] | Spanish,dude. | 西班牙语 伙计 |
| [05:07] | What,do you understand her,then? | 什么 那你能听懂咯? |
| [05:09] | Estoy muriendo. | (西班牙语…) |
| [05:13] | – She says she’s dying.- Me estoy muriendo. | -她说她快不行了-(西班牙语…) |
| [05:16] | Estoy… | (西班牙语…) |
| [05:21] | – oh,my god! – Oh,it’s a branch! | -我的天哪! – 是根树枝! |
| [05:23] | She must have hit it on the way down. | 一定是落下来的时候,不小心撞到的 |
| [05:24] | Uh,get her pack.We haven’t got much in this first aid kit. | 把她的背包拿来,急救箱里的东西快用完了 |
| [05:28] | – See if there’s anything we can use in there.- What if this is a rescue? | -看看那里面有什么可以利用的 -如果这是次救援呢? |
| [05:31] | What if she came for us? W– | 如果是她找到了我们? 如果… |
| [05:32] | I mean,is she gonna be okay? We can’t let her– | 她会没事的,我们不能让她… |
| [05:34] | well,just go and start looking! | 快去找啊! |
| [05:39] | Jack we go.Jack. | |
| [05:40] | jack–we have to get her to jack as soon as possible. | Jack…我们得尽快把她带到Jack那去 |
| [05:43] | – She could be our way off the island.- No,if we move her,it’ll make it worse. | -她也许是我们离开这座岛的唯一希望 -我们不能动她 那会更糟 |
| [05:45] | Oh,we just let her bleed to death? | 我们就眼看着她流血致死吗? |
| [05:47] | No,we– we need to bring jack here. | 不 我们得把Jack找来 |
| [05:49] | It’s an 8-hour walk one way! | 从那里走来单程也要8小时! |
| [05:51] | Then I’ll run. | 那我跑去 |
| [05:53] | You’re out of your mind.It’s not safe. | 你疯了吗? 这很危险 |
| [05:55] | It’s gonna be dark soon.Who knows who’s out in this jungle? In case you have forgotten, | 天黑了 鬼知道丛林里有什么? 不要忘了… |
| [05:58] | there are people on this island trying to kill us. | 这岛上还有人才辈出想杀了我们 |
| [06:00] | Nobody knows we’re here! | 没人知道我们在这里! |
| [06:16] | oops. | 不好意思 |
| [06:41] | Surprise! | 惊喜! |
| [06:43] | I got your favorite–tofu soup. | 我买了你最爱喝的豆腐汤 |
| [06:45] | Thank you.Let me finish this box. | 谢谢 但我先得处理这些盒子 |
| [06:48] | We’ll unpack later.Let’s eat. | 一会儿再弄吧,先吃点东西 |
| [06:52] | Do you mind if I put this on the table? | 你介意我把这个放在桌子上吗? |
| [06:56] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
| [07:04] | Even in a cap and gown… | 就算穿了这身衣服… |
| [07:06] | …you’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever seen. | 你还是我见过最性感的女人 |
| [07:14] | Don’t you have and pictures of your family? | 你没有自己家人的照片吗? |
| [07:21] | We didn’t have a … | 我长大的时候… |
| [07:23] | …camera growing up. | 连台相机都没有 |
| [07:25] | No pictures at all? | 一张都没有吗? |
| [07:28] | Well… | 那… |
| [07:29] | …didn’t your father leave you any? | 你父亲就没留给你些吗? |
| [07:34] | No, I was in the army when he died. | 没有 我参军时父亲就去世了 |
| [07:38] | The army? You said your father died when you were sixteen. | 参军? 你说你父亲去世时你才16岁 |
| [07:41] | No.I was in the army. | 不 是在我参军时 |
| [07:44] | But you told me — | 但你告诉我… |
| [07:46] | You must’ve misunderstood. | 你一定是弄错了 |
| [07:50] | What is this about,Sun? | 你问这个干嘛Sun? |
| [07:53] | It’s… | 这… |
| [07:55] | It’s nothing. I’m sorry. | 没什么 我很抱歉 |
| [08:01] | Your soup is getting cold. | 汤快凉了 |
| [08:09] | how’s this? | 这样好吗? |
| [08:11] | That’s perfect. | 这样不错 |
| [08:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [08:21] | What do you think happened to jack while he was with the others? | Jack和”the others”在一起的时候发生了什么? |
| [08:26] | Since he’s been back,he seems different. | 他好像有点变了 |
| [08:30] | He says that he was pretty much a prisoner,and | 他说他也就是个囚犯 |
| [08:33] | the only reason why he cooperated is ’cause he thought they’d let him off the island. | 他和他们合作的唯一原因就是他认为他们能让他离开这里 |
| [08:39] | Do you believe him? | 你真的相信他吗? |
| [08:43] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢? |
| [08:46] | He came to me,asking about my pregnancy. | 他问我怀孕的事 |
| [08:50] | Well,what would that have anything to do– | 那这也不能和… |
| [08:51] | what if… | 如果… |
| [08:54] | what if the others want my baby? | “the others”想要我的孩子呢? |
| [08:57] | He’s beethere alone for over a week. | 他在那儿已经一个星期了 |
| [08:59] | How do we know he isn’t working with them? | 也许他在为他们做事 |
| [09:06] | He’s not working with them. | 他才不会这么做 |
| [09:10] | Do you know something,kate? | 你知道些什么吗Kate? |
| [09:21] | It’s juliet. | 是Juliet |
| [09:24] | She was their doctor– their– | 她是他们的医生…他们的… |
| [09:25] | their fertility doctor,studyi pregnant women,and | 妇产科医生 专门研究这里的孕妇… |
| [09:29] | when claire was sick,she told me and jack… | 当Claire病的时候 她告诉我和Jack… |
| [09:32] | the reason the others wanted her baby… | “the others”要孩子的原因… |
| [09:35] | was for research. | 是为了做研究 |
| [09:44] | Sun! Sun! | |
| [09:45] | – Wait.You don’t have to do this.- Go away,kate. | -等等 你不必这么做的 -这与你无关Kate |
| [09:50] | I want to know about your research. | 我想了解一下你的研究 |
| [09:53] | Sun… Sun… | |
| [09:54] | what happens to pregnant women? | 孕妇会怎么样? |
| [09:58] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了? |
| [10:00] | Are you sure? How do you know? | 你肯定吗?你是怎么知道的? |
| [10:03] | I asked you a question. | 我问你问题呢! |
| [10:04] | Everyone else might be all right with you washing your clothes and eating our food, | 大家不在乎你在这里洗衣服吃东西 |
| [10:08] | but I want to know what’s going on. | 但我想知道到底发生了什么? |
| [10:11] | I want answers. | 我要答案 |
| [10:14] | What are you people doing? Why are you taking children? | 你们那些人在干什么? 为什么要带走孩子? |
| [10:20] | What happens to pregnant women on this island? | 孕妇在这座岛上会怎么样? |
| [10:24] | – What happens– – they die. | -到底会… -他们会死 |
| [10:28] | They all die. | 他们都会死 |
| [10:33] | sun,come on.Let’s go. | Sun我们走吧 |
| [10:45] | what is she saying? | 她在说什么? |
| [10:47] | Chinese… not korean. | 汉语…不是韩语 |
| [10:49] | Maybe we should just pull it out. | 也许我们该把它拔出来 |
| [10:51] | Noyou’ll just make it worse.- Have you forgotten what’s at stake here? | -那会更糟.-你忘了这里有多危险吗? |
| [10:53] | Or is this just another one of your flashes? Who’s getting an arrow in the neck this time? | 难道这又是你的预感? 这次是谁的脖子中箭了? |
| [10:56] | lest you forget,she said my bloody name! | 难道你忘了吗 她叫了我的名字! |
| [11:01] | She had a photo of me and my girlfriend. | 她还有我和女友的照片 |
| [11:04] | Do I understand? I understand better than the lot of you! | 我知道什么? 我知道的比你们多的多! |
| [11:06] | Hey,guys,chill. | 伙计们 冷静一点 |
| [11:08] | We’ve wasted enough time already. | 我们已经浪费了很多时间 |
| [11:11] | Hey,you’re not leaving us. | 你不能离开这里 |
| [11:13] | – Just get out of my way,charlie.- No! | -请让开Charlie -不! |
| [11:46] | Jin! Jin! | |
| [11:47] | -Jin! -Jin! | |
| [12:36] | who are you? | 你是谁? |
| [12:39] | I said,who are you? | 我问你,你是谁? |
| [12:43] | He’s the guy who shot sayid. | 就是他射伤了Sayid |
| [12:45] | Kate told us.He lived out in that station that locke blew up. | Kate告诉我们的,Locke把他住的那个站给炸飞了 |
| [12:49] | He’s an other. | 他是他们的人 |
| [12:50] | I thought locke killed that guy with the electro-fence thingy. | 我以为Locke已经用电磁防御系统杀了他了 |
| [12:54] | You’ve got five seconds to talk,or I fire this gun,brother. | 你只有5秒钟,否则我就开枪了 |
| [13:00] | – That’s a flare gun.- And how do you think it’ll feel… | -这是信号枪-你应该知道… |
| [13:03] | taking a flare to the chest at this range? | 在这个距离被信号枪射中心脏的滋味吧? |
| [13:08] | As your friend pointed out,I already died once this week. | 你朋友已经说过了,我这周已经死过一次了 |
| [13:19] | You understand her. | 你能听懂她 |
| [13:20] | She’s speaking italian. | 她说的是意大利语 |
| [13:22] | She said she’s dying. She needs help. | 她说她快不行了.她需要帮助 |
| [13:26] | I was a soviet army field medic.I can offer you my services. | 我曾是苏联军队里的军医.我能帮助你们 |
| [13:31] | – Wait.What are you doing?- I’m saving her. | -等等 你在干嘛? -救她的命 |
| [13:42] | This branch has punctured her lung. | 树枝刺穿了她的肺 |
| [13:44] | It’s filling with blood. | 里面进了血 |
| [13:46] | If it is not ventilated soon,she’s going to die. | 如果不能吸入空气,她会死的 |
| [13:53] | Well,do it. Help her. | 好吧 你干吧 帮帮她 |
| [13:55] | If I fix her,you must let me walk away as if I never came upon you. | 如果我救了她.你们得让我走 |
| [14:08] | What do you need? | 你还需要什么? |
| [15:02] | Excuse me. Are you Mr.Kwon? | 不好意思 你是Kwon先生吗? |
| [15:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [15:11] | You must be Sun. | 你一定是Sun |
| [15:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [15:29] | Please.Tell me about your wedding. | 和我说说你们的婚礼 |
| [15:33] | It was beautiful. | 那很美 |
| [15:35] | The happiest day of my life. | 那是我生命中最快乐的一天 |
| [15:38] | And my son’s,too,I imagine. | 我想我儿子也是 |
| [15:43] | Mr.Kwon. | Kwon先生 |
| [15:45] | Why weren’t you at the wedding? | 你怎么没有参加婚礼? |
| [15:49] | What did he tell you? | 他告诉你什么了? |
| [15:54] | He told me… | 他告诉我… |
| [15:56] | You were dead. | 你已经去世了 |
| [16:03] | Why would he say that? | 他为什么要这么说? |
| [16:06] | To avoid the shame of where he came from. | 为了不让大家知道他家庭的耻辱 |
| [16:16] | And is that why you told him… | 这就是你为什么要告诉他… |
| [16:20] | …his mother died when he was a baby? | 他母亲在他还是婴儿时就去世了? |
| [16:33] | His mother… | 他的母亲… |
| [16:36] | She was with many men. | 和很多男人好过 |
| [16:41] | She left me with the baby. | 她把孩子留给了我 |
| [16:44] | I raised him alone. | 我独自把他抚养大 |
| [16:47] | I wasn’t even sure I was the father. | 我甚至都不确定他是我的孩子 |
| [16:51] | But who else would take care of him? | 但还有谁会肯照顾他呢? |
| [17:10] | You are so beautiful. | 你很美 |
| [17:15] | It pleases me so much to meet you. | 和荣幸见到你 |
| [17:22] | You can never tell him that you met me… | 不要和他说你来见过我… |
| [17:26] | …or that this mother is still alive. | 还有他母亲还活着 |
| [17:30] | Please… | 求你了… |
| [17:31] | …for me. | 就为了我 |
| [17:34] | Do not… | 别… |
| [17:37] | Do not make him suffer this shame. | 别让他为了这耻辱而受苦 |
| [18:01] | be quiet. | 别出声 |
| [18:03] | be quiet. | 别动 |
| [18:05] | You want me to help you and your baby? | 你想我帮你和你的孩子吗? |
| [18:07] | I have answers to your questions,but you ha to come with me right now. | 我已经回答过你了,现在你必须跟我来 |
| [18:11] | Just you and me,nobody else. | 就你和我 |
| [18:21] | if what you said was true,that means I’m already dead. | 如果你说的是实话,那我早就死了 |
| [18:25] | Why should I go anywhere with you? | 我干嘛还要跟你去? |
| [18:27] | Because there may be hope for you yet. | 因为你还是有希望的 |
| [18:54] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿? |
| [18:56] | There’s a medical station near here.They have an ultrasound machine | 这附近有个医疗站,那里有超声波仪器 |
| [19:00] | Claire and kate told me about that place. | Claire和Kate告诉过我那个地方 |
| [19:03] | It was abandoned.They found nothing there. | 那里已经被遗弃了.什么都找不到 |
| [19:06] | Well,that’s because they didn’t know where to look. | 那是因为他们不知道要找哪里 |
| [19:10] | What are you going to do to me? | 你要对我做什么? |
| [19:15] | I’m gonna look at your baby and determine the D.O.C.– | 我要检查你肚子里的孩子D.O.C… |
| [19:18] | Um,date of conception. | 怀孕的日期 |
| [19:21] | The ultrasound will tell me when you got pregnant,give or take a day. | 超声波仪器会告诉我们你是几时怀孕的 误差在1天内 |
| [19:24] | If you got pregnant off the island,then you and your baby will probably be okay, | 如果你是在岛外怀孕的,那你和你的孩子就会没事的 |
| [19:29] | but if you got pregnant here… | 但如果你是在这里怀孕的… |
| [19:35] | we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 到时候再想办法吧 |
| [19:38] | When was the last time you and your husband had sex? | 你和你丈夫最近一次做爱是什么时候? |
| [19:41] | I would rather not talk about that. | 我情愿不回答你的问题 |
| [19:43] | Look,I know that it’s personal,but if I know when,then I can figure– | 我知道这是隐私 但如果我知道是什么时候 我可以… |
| [19:46] | isn’t that what the machine will do? | 那个机器不是能告诉我们吗? |
| [19:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
| [19:51] | Then let’s keep walking. | 那我们继续走吧 |
| [20:28] | Mr.Paik. | Paik先生 |
| [20:29] | Your daughter is here to see you. | 你女儿想要见你 |
| [20:31] | Congratulations on your wedding. | 新婚快乐 |
| [20:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [20:33] | We wish you much happiness. | 祝你们幸福 |
| [20:40] | To what do I owe this visit? | 你怎么来了? |
| [20:45] | I need to ask you a favor. | 我想让你帮个忙 |
| [20:47] | What is it,my dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
| [20:52] | I… I need… | 我…我需要… |
| [20:59] | One hundred thousand dollars. | 10万美元 |
| [21:03] | What for? | 为了什么? |
| [21:05] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
| [21:06] | Why should I give you money without an explanation? | 你不给我一个解释,我怎么能给你钱? |
| [21:14] | Because my whole life… | 因为我一生… |
| [21:16] | …I’ve pretended not to know what you do. | 都假装不知道你在做什么 |
| [21:20] | I’ve allowed you to keep your control over me. | 一直好好的听从你 |
| [21:23] | I pretend that everything is all right. | 我假装一切都很好 |
| [21:29] | I will continue pretending. | 我会继续这样装下去 |
| [21:31] | As long as you give me the money I am asking for. | 只要你给我这笔钱 |
| [21:37] | No questions asked. | 别问我理由 |
| [21:40] | We do not live in a world where there are no questions asked! | 这世界上人人都有发问的权力! |
| [21:47] | I’m doing this to spare someone I love deep shame. | 我这么做是为了让我深爱的人远离耻辱 |
| [21:54] | Your new husband? | 你的丈夫? |
| [22:24] | If the money is for your husband… | 如果这钱是为了你的丈夫… |
| [22:25] | It is he who will bear this debt. | 那就该他来还这笔债 |
| [22:29] | He will no longer be a floor manager. | 他不再是部门经理了 |
| [22:31] | He will be working for me. | 他将为我工作 |
| [22:58] | what else do you know about this woman? | 你们对这个女人还了解多少? |
| [23:00] | Did she have anything on her besides the flare gun? | 除了信号枪她还有什么? |
| [23:02] | Just a book,a fancy radio/phone thingy… | 一本书 还有个无线电,电话什么的… |
| [23:07] | does it work? | 它好使吗? |
| [23:10] | Like I’d tell you. | 好使的话我早告诉你了 |
| [23:13] | One of you must help. | 需要一个人帮忙 |
| [23:15] | The rest,clear the way.I need space. | 其他人给我留出空间 |
| [23:17] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
| [23:21] | Wipe away as much of the blood as you can. | 尽可能的帮她擦血 |
| [23:24] | need to evacuate the air now! | 需要把空气排出来! |
| [23:27] | Hold her steady. | 把她按住了 |
| [23:29] | Steady! | 稳住! |
| [23:30] | Yeah,I-I heard you. | 我知道了 |
| [23:36] | is that… normal? | 这样…正常吗? |
| [23:45] | gauze. | 纱布 |
| [23:50] | Tape it. Be careful. | 小心的包扎起来 |
| [23:53] | The covering needs to be hollow. | 不要太紧了 |
| [23:55] | The wound needs to breathe. | 伤口需要透气 |
| [24:05] | what did she say? | 她说了什么? |
| [24:07] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢” |
| [24:09] | She said,”thank you for helping me.” | 她说”谢谢你们救了我” |
| [24:23] | It’s right down here. | 就在这下面 |
| [25:22] | why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
| [25:25] | What? | 什么? |
| [25:27] | Helping me. | 帮助我 |
| [25:39] | Once upon a time, | 从前… |
| [25:41] | I told women that they were pregnant, | 我告诉别人他们怀孕时 |
| [25:45] | and their faces… | 他们的表情告诉我… |
| [25:48] | it was the best news they ever got in their entire life. | 这是他们一生中听到最好的消息 |
| [25:55] | Then I came here. | 然而我到了这里 |
| [26:00] | in the last three years. | 在过去的3年里… |
| [26:06] | I’ve lost…nine patients… | 我们失去了9位病人 |
| [26:12] | I’m helping you because I want to tell you | 我帮助你是因为我想告诉你… |
| [26:15] | that you and your husband got pregnant before you came here. | 你是在来这之前怀孕的 |
| [26:23] | I’m helping you because I want to give good news again. | 我帮助你是因为我想告诉你好的消息 |
| [26:32] | I slept with another man… | 我和其他男人上床了… |
| [26:39] | Before we got to the island. | 在来这里之前 |
| [26:45] | Jin and I,we were having… | Jin和我… |
| [26:49] | trouble.We weren’T… | 遇到了些麻烦,我们没有… |
| [26:57] | and I had a friend. | 我有一个朋友 |
| [27:08] | It was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
| [27:10] | We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
| [27:17] | Which way? | 哪边走? |
| [27:53] | will you help me move this forward? | 能帮我挪一下吗? |
| [27:59] | good. | 好了 |
| [28:28] | why is this room hidden? | 为什么这个房间被隐藏起来了? |
| [28:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
| [28:35] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
| [28:39] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
| [28:42] | It’s where we brought the women to die. | 我们把要死的女人都带来这里 |
| [28:52] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
| [28:54] | Keep the wound as clean as you can. | 尽量保持伤口的清洁 |
| [28:57] | She should be better in a day. | 一天后她会好起来的 |
| [29:00] | A day? | 一天? |
| [29:01] | Her lung was punctured. | 她的肺被刺穿了 |
| [29:03] | On this island,the rules are a bit different. | 这座岛上的 自然规律有些不同 |
| [29:07] | Maybe a day and a half. | 也许一天半 |
| [29:14] | I did as I promised. | 我做了该做的 |
| [29:16] | She will live. | 她会活下来的 |
| [29:18] | – You can’t seriously be considering letting him go. – Just go. | -你不会真的放他走吧 -你走吧 |
| [29:23] | Are you kidding?He’s one of them! | 开什么玩笑?.他是他们的人! |
| [29:25] | So what would you have me do,charlie? | 我又能怎么做Charlie? |
| [29:27] | We’ve t to make a stretcher and carry her. | 我们得做个担架来抬她走 |
| [29:28] | How are we gonna do that and bring a prisoner? | 你想让我再带上个囚犯吗? |
| [29:30] | – Give me some rope. – I’ll take responsibility. | -给我根绳子 -责任由我来负 |
| [29:33] | Phone. Phone! | 电话 电话! |
| [29:35] | – Wait,jin! – Phone! | -Jin等等! -电话! |
| [29:37] | -没关系的Jin! -不 让他去吧! | |
| [29:39] | – Jin,come back here! – Oi,let him! | -快回来Jin! -让他去追吧! |
| [29:42] | – Jin,it’s all right! – no,let him! | -没关系的Jin! Jin! -电话! |
| [29:44] | Jin,let him go! | Jin让他走吧 |
| [29:46] | Jin,let him go! | Jin让他走吧! |
| [29:47] | Phone! | 电话! |
| [29:56] | You stole this? | 是你偷走的? |
| [29:58] | How could you respect me if I didn’t try? | 不试试怎么知道? |
| [30:00] | How about I take your other eye? | 要不要弄瞎你另一只眼睛? |
| [30:02] | Would you respect that? | 你会试试吗? |
| [30:04] | Sorry. I– | 抱歉 我… |
| [30:06] | charlie,don’t! | 住手Charlie! |
| [30:07] | Charlie! Charlie! | |
| [30:08] | Charlie,let him go! | Charlie让他走吧! |
| [30:09] | This is a mistake! | 这是一个错误! |
| [30:10] | We can’t keep letting these people go! | 我们不能就这么放了他! |
| [30:12] | We gave him our word! | 我保证过他! |
| [30:23] | Go on. | 走吧 |
| [30:25] | Get out of here. | 滚远点 |
| [30:49] | the baby isn’t jin’S. | 这不是Jin的孩子 |
| [30:55] | We tried to have a baby back in korea and couldn’T. | 我们在韩国试着生孩子,但我们不能 |
| [30:59] | And the doctor… | 医生告诉我… |
| [31:03] | he told me jin was infertile. | Jin他不能生育 |
| [31:06] | And then you came here. | 然后你来了这里 |
| [31:09] | What? | 什么? |
| [31:11] | Did you know that the average male sperm count is | 你知道男人精子的平均数量是… |
| [31:16] | between 60 and 80 million? | 6到8千万? |
| [31:19] | But on this island,it’s five times that. | 不过在这座岛上是那的5倍之多 |
| [31:24] | We call that good odds. | 这样的几率很高 |
| [31:28] | you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
| [31:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [31:33] | Okay,you wanna lift up your shirt a little? | 把你的上衣撩起来一点 |
| [31:36] | It’s cold. | 会有些凉 |
| [31:41] | will I see the baby? | 我能看见我的孩子吗? |
| [31:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
| [31:44] | It’s your first trimester,so it’s a little iffy. | 你只有3个月,所以还不能确定 |
| [31:47] | if you don’t see a heartbeat, | 如果你看不见心跳 |
| [31:49] | don’t worry about it.It’s just early. | 别担心 因为现在还早 |
| [31:54] | How does it work? | 这是怎么工作的? |
| [31:56] | Well,I take a measurement | 我测量一下胎儿 |
| [31:58] | of the fetus,and that will tell us | 这就能告诉我 |
| [32:00] | when your baby was conceived | 你是什么时候受孕的 |
| [32:03] | and then we’ll know who. | 我们就可以知道是谁的孩子了 |
| [32:09] | are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
| [32:13] | I lose either way. | 我得到的都会是坏消息 |
| [32:17] | If I’m going to live… | 如果我能活下来… |
| [32:20] | that means the baby’s not jin’S. | 那就意味着这不是Jin的孩子 |
| [32:24] | Do you still want to do this? | 你还想继续吗? |
| [32:28] | – Yes.- Okay. | -是的-好吧 |
| [32:33] | Moment of truth. | 真相的时刻 |
| [32:48] | Mrs.Kwon | Kwon夫人 |
| [32:54] | Mr.Kwon | Kwon先生 |
| [33:02] | I heard you came by the office today. | 我听说你今天来过办公室 |
| [33:04] | Why didn’t you come say hello? | 怎么不来打个招呼? |
| [33:07] | I didn’t want to bother you. | 我不想打扰你 |
| [33:10] | Seeing you is never a bother. | 能见到你,永远都不会 |
| [33:14] | Next time,i promise. | 下一次 我一定会来 |
| [33:18] | Did you get the mail? | 你去拿过信了吗? |
| [33:20] | Sorry,i forgot. | 抱歉 我给忘了 |
| [33:22] | Do you have the mail key? | 信箱钥匙在你那儿吗? |
| [33:23] | It’s in my purse. | 在我包里 |
| [33:29] | Jin!Wait! | Jin等等! |
| [33:36] | What’s this money? | 这些钱是干什么的? |
| [33:39] | It’s…from my father. | 是…我父亲的 |
| [33:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [33:47] | I wanted to get us furniture…. | 我想为我们买些家具…. |
| [33:51] | And I wanted us to have a nice honeymoon. | 然后渡过一个美好的蜜月 |
| [33:57] | I can provide for you. | 这些我都能给你 |
| [34:01] | The honeymoon..the furniture.I know it will take longer… | 渡蜜月…家具,我知道还要些时间… |
| [34:06] | but it will happen.And i will pay for it. | 但我会做到的,我能付得起的 |
| [34:13] | I will always take care of you,Sun. | 我会一直照顾你的Sun |
| [34:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [34:25] | Then give it back. | 把这些还回去吧 |
| [34:28] | I don’t want to be in your father’s debt any more than we already are. | 我欠你父亲够多的了 |
| [34:38] | Please. | 拜托了 |
| [34:41] | Jin… Jin… | |
| [34:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [34:49] | – Madly?- Madly? | -真的吗? -真的 |
| [35:19] | there it is. | 在这里 |
| [35:22] | There’s your baby.Can you see? | 那是你的孩子,你看见了吗? |
| [35:29] | I can see it. | 我看见了 |
| [35:34] | is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩? |
| [35:35] | Oh,it’s–it’s a little early, | 这还为时过早 |
| [35:38] | but,um,do you see that little flutter? | 你看到这轻微的振动了吗? |
| [35:44] | that’s the heart beating. | 那是心跳 |
| [35:50] | it’s very strong.It’s very healthy. | 很强烈的心跳,胎儿很健康 |
| [35:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
| [36:00] | you crashed here 90 days ago. | 你们的飞机是90天前坠毁的 |
| [36:05] | The baby was conceived about eight weeks ago, | 孩子大概是在8周前受孕的 |
| [36:09] | so… around 53 days. | 所以…是53天左右 |
| [36:15] | you got pregnant on the island. | 你是在这座岛上受孕的 |
| [36:22] | I am sorry.I’m so sorry,sun. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉Sun |
| [36:26] | I will do everything that I can. | 我会尽力帮助你的 |
| [36:39] | it’s jin’S. | 孩子是Jin的 |
| [37:06] | I was starting to think you wouldn’t come. | 还以为你不会来了 |
| [37:21] | Why didn’t you tell me you were Jin’s mother? | 你为什么不告诉我你是Jin的母亲? |
| [37:26] | I gave birth to him.But hat doest not make me his mother. | 我把他生了下来,那也不能说我就是他的母亲 |
| [37:32] | You know how powerful my family is. | 你知道我们家族的权势有多大 |
| [37:40] | My husband believes that you are dead. | 我丈夫以为你已经死了 |
| [37:43] | Do not force me to make that reality. | 别逼我让这真的发生 |
| [38:16] | so how long do I have? | 我还剩多少时间? |
| [38:20] | Most of the women made it into the middle of their second trimester. | 大多数孕妇都是在她们的第二个阶段(6个月) |
| [38:27] | Nobody made it to their third. | 没人能撑过第三阶段(9个月) |
| [38:32] | That gives me two months. | 那就是2个月 |
| [38:37] | I am…very happy the baby’s jin’S. | 我…很高兴孩子是Jin的 |
| [38:47] | You gave me good news,juliet. | 你给我的是好消息Juliet |
| [38:51] | It was my pleasure,sun. | 不客气Sun |
| [38:56] | I’m gonna go back inside and make sure that I didn’t miss anything. | 我回去看看还忘了什么 |
| [39:00] | I don’t wanna take the chance that we didn’t cover our tracks. | 我可不想留下任何痕迹 |
| [39:07] | Do you wanna wait out here? | 你可以在这儿等一会儿吗? |
| [39:10] | All right. | 当然 |
| [39:15] | Juliet? Juliet? | |
| [39:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [39:56] | ben,it’s 6:00 A.M.On saturday morning. | Ben现在是星期六早晨6点 |
| [40:01] | Kwon is pregnant. | Kwon怀孕了 |
| [40:02] | The fetus is healthy and was conceived on island with her husband. | 她是在这里受孕的,胎儿很健康 |
| [40:06] | He was sterile before they got here. | 他在来这儿之前不能生育 |
| [40:08] | I’m still working on getting samples from the other women. | 我还在收集其他女人的样本 |
| [40:10] | I should have austen’s soon. | 应该很快能得到Austen的 |
| [40:13] | I’ll report back when I know more. | 有了新情况我会再通报的 |
| [40:22] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
| [40:31] | – You can’t trust ’em,you know.- What’s that? | -你不能相信他们 -你说什么? |
| [40:34] | The others–the one you let go. | “The others”你放跑那个 |
| [40:37] | He’ll be back tomorrow with five of his mates. | 明天他会带着他的兄弟回来的 |
| [40:40] | Should’ve killed him. | 早该杀了他 |
| [40:42] | Charlie.Uh,tight. | Charlie 绑紧些 |
| [40:44] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 |
| [40:46] | You know,brother, | 老兄 |
| [40:48] | by my count, | 算起来 |
| [40:51] | you’ve killed more of them than they’ve killed of you. | 你们比他们杀了更多的人 |
| [40:54] | They started it. | 都是他们先挑起的 |
| [40:55] | You know,just ’cause one comes traipsing back | 不能因为他们中的一个人 |
| [40:57] | with jack and kate doesn’t mean that we can trust them now. | 和Jack Kate一起回来了,就该相信他们 |
| [41:20] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
| [41:26] | where am I? | 我在哪里? |
| [41:28] | Take it easy.You just had a giant branch in your– | 放松点 有根树枝扎进了你的… |
| [41:30] | – where am I? – I don’t know. | -我在哪里? -我不知道 |
| [41:33] | You’re on an island. | 你在一座岛上 |
| [41:35] | Are you here to rescue us? | 你是来救我们的吗? |
| [41:37] | Are there more of you?Can you make your phone work? | 还会有更多人吗?你能修好电话吗? |
| [41:40] | – Who are you?- Hugo reyes. | -你是谁?-Hugo Reyes |
| [41:41] | I crashed here on oceanic flight 815. | 我们是大西洋815上的 |
| [41:44] | A bunch of us survived.Is that why you’re here?Were you looking for us? | 有些人幸存了下来 你是来救我们的吗?你是来找我们的吗? |
| [41:49] | 815?Flight 815? | 815? 815航班? |
| [41:53] | – The one from sydney? – Yeah! | -悉尼起飞的那架?-没错! |
| [41:57] | – No. That’s not possible. – Yeah,I know. | -这不可能 -是啊 我知道 |
| [42:00] | – It wasn’t easy,but we found food – – no,no | -这不容易 我们要找食物… -不不 |
| [42:03] | – In the hatch,more food- – no,flight 815– they… | -在舱门里 有很多食物… -不 815航班…他们… |
| [42:05] | they found the plane. | 找到了那架飞机 |
| [42:09] | There were no survivors. | 没有幸存者 |
| [42:14] | They were all dead. | 他们都死了 |
| [42:21] | What? | 什么? |