时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | We think you’re special. | 他们认为你很特别 |
[00:04] | We want you to lead a team of highly trained people. | 我们需要你带领一批高素质的人员 |
[00:07] | -How was the interview? -Why I’d want to go all the way to Portland | -面试怎么样了? -为什么我要跑去波特兰 |
[00:10] | for research that doesn’t even work? | 去做那些或许根本不可能的研究工作 |
[00:13] | Because it does work. I’m pregnant. | 你成功了 我怀孕了 |
[00:16] | My whole life, all I’ve ever wanted was to have a baby.and now because of you,I can. | 我这一辈子就是想要个孩子 现在因为你 我的梦想实现了 |
[00:21] | I know that you don’t care,but the people | 我知道你不在乎 可那些 |
[00:23] | I spent the last three years of my life with…they just left me. | 和我一起生活了三年的人 就这样把我扔下了 |
[00:27] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗? -还好 |
[00:28] | -She is not coming with us. -Yes, she is. | -她不能一起来 -不 她能 |
[00:31] | -Why? -They left her behind, too. | -为什么? -因为她也被丢下了 |
[01:09] | It’s getting late. | 已经很晚了 |
[01:11] | This is a good place to make camp. | 我们就在这里扎营吧 |
[01:20] | I’ll get some firewood. | 我去找些柴火来 |
[01:21] | I’ll go with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[01:48] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[01:51] | Talk about what? | 谈什么? |
[01:53] | About the week you spent over there with them. | 关于你和他们一起生活的这一个星期 |
[01:59] | Well, after you left, | 你走后… |
[02:00] | I’d… | 我… |
[02:03] | I’d made a deal with them… If I took care of Ben, | 我和他们做了笔交易 如果我照顾好Ben |
[02:05] | that they’d let me off the island. | 他们会让我离开这座岛 |
[02:06] | I don’t know. I just kept my head down, | 我也不知道是不是真的 我就低调行事 |
[02:09] | did what I was supposed to, | 做我该做的 |
[02:11] | and I didn’t ask any questions. | 不问任何问题 |
[02:16] | And that’s it? | 就这些了吗? |
[02:19] | That’s it. | 就这些了 |
[02:40] | Okay. Let’s have it. | 好吧 我们来谈谈 |
[02:45] | I want to know what you people are doing on this island, | 我想知道你们那些人在这个岛上做什么 |
[02:48] | why you’re terrorizing us, | 你们为什么要恐吓我们 |
[02:50] | making lists, kidnapping children. | 列出什么名单 还绑架儿童 |
[02:55] | I want to know everything. | 我想知道一切 |
[02:58] | But the first thing I’d like to know is… | 但首先我想知道的是… |
[03:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[03:17] | I’m Juliet Burke. I’m with Mittelos Bioscience. | 我是Juliet Burke 我约了Mittleos生物科学 |
[03:21] | -I’ll let Mr.Alpert know you’re here. -Thank you. | -我会通知Alpert先生的 -谢谢 |
[03:29] | I think… | 我认为… |
[03:29] | they’re taking this whole “corporate secrecy” thing a little too seriously. | 他们把”商业机密”看的很重 |
[03:33] | I’m never gonna fit in with these people. | 我永远也不会像他们一样 |
[03:38] | Hey there, Dr.Burke. | 你好 Burke医生 |
[03:39] | -If you pop the trunk, I’ll get your bags. -Thank you. | -请你打开后车厢 我来帮你拿行李 -谢谢 |
[03:48] | You managed to find us. | 你终于找到我们了 |
[03:49] | -I didn’t even know they had an airport out here. -I know. It surprises everyone. | -我根本不知道这里还有机场 -这让所有人都很惊讶 |
[03:53] | -You must be Rachel. -Nice to meet you. | -你一定是Rachel -很高兴见到你 |
[03:57] | Thank you for letting us borrow your sister for a few months. | 谢谢你让我们借用你姐姐几个月 |
[03:59] | Just promise me you’ll bring her back in one piece. | 答应我让她完好无损的回来 |
[04:02] | Well, we’ll do our best. | 我们尽力而为吧 |
[04:03] | So listen, it’s a… security thing, you know? | 我们要保持商业机密… |
[04:07] | We have to take you in the rest of the way, so… | 我们来陪你走剩下的路吧… |
[04:10] | Whenever you’re ready, we’ll be waiting right over here, | 只要你准备好了 我们随时等着 |
[04:11] | but please take your time. Pleasure to meet you. | 不用着急 很高兴见到你 |
[04:15] | -Thanks. -Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[04:23] | It’s better this way. | 最好这样 |
[04:25] | Is this a mistake? | 这样做错了吗? |
[04:26] | I shouldn’t go. What if you get sick again? | 我不该走 如果你又病了该怎么办? |
[04:28] | I won’t. The cancer’s gone, | 不会的 癌症已经好了 |
[04:30] | and I’m 100% preggers, thanks to you. | 多亏你 我怀上了 |
[04:35] | -I’ll be back… -Yes, I know. | -我会回来的… -我知道 |
[04:37] | Before you give birth. I promise. | 在你生孩子之前 我保证 |
[04:38] | I know. Don’t worry about us, okay? | 别担心我们好吗? 好的 |
[04:43] | You spent your whole life working to get here, so… | 你已经走到了这一步… |
[04:45] | don’t blow it. | 千万别搞砸了 |
[04:51] | -I love you. -I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[05:02] | Go make us proud. | 去吧 为你骄傲 |
[05:10] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[05:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[05:27] | If I told you who I was, | 如果我告诉你 |
[05:30] | if I told you everything that I know, | 如果我告诉你我知道的一切 |
[05:32] | you’d kill me. | 你会杀了我的 |
[05:36] | What do you think I’ll do if you don’t? | 如果你不说 你猜我会怎么做? |
[05:40] | Leave her alone. | 别说了 |
[05:45] | Sooner or later, she’ll answer my questions. | 迟早她会回答我的问题 |
[05:48] | She’ll answer your questions when she’s ready, | 当她准备好时她会说的 |
[05:52] | and you’ll wait until she is. | 而你只能等着 |
[05:55] | She’s under my protection. | 我会保护她 |
[06:56] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[06:58] | It’s okay. | 好了 不哭了 |
[07:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[07:14] | -Didn’t you hear Aaron? -Is he okay? | -你没听见Aaron吗? -他还好吗? |
[07:16] | No, he’s okay, he’s okay.Are you all right? | 他很好 你没事吧? |
[07:19] | Yeah, I just…feel a little bit off. | 我只是感到有点头晕 |
[07:23] | I didn’t sleep well. | 大概没睡好 |
[07:24] | I can’t believe I didn’t hear him crying. | 真不敢相信我没听见他哭 |
[07:26] | Maybe you’re coming down with something. | 也许有些感冒了吧 |
[07:29] | But why don’t you let me take Aaron, | 还是让我来照顾Aaron |
[07:31] | -and you get some more rest? -Yeah, do you mind? | -你好好休息一下吧 -你不介意吧? |
[07:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:37] | I won’t sleep… long. | 我不会睡很久的 |
[07:52] | I guess it’s no use asking them to wait up, huh? | 我猜让他们就这样等 应该没什么用吧 |
[07:56] | They’ll come around. Just give them some time. | 他们会接受你的 给他们点时间 |
[07:58] | My people kept Sayid chained to a swing set for three days. | 我们的人把Sayid锁在秋千上三天 |
[08:02] | Then I dragged Kate into the jungle, | 然后我拽着Kate来到丛林 |
[08:04] | handcuffed myself to her and lied about it. | 把她和我拷在一起 还撒了谎 |
[08:07] | How much time do you think they need? | 他们还需要时间想吗? |
[08:10] | We’ll be back to our beach a couple hours. | 还有几小时就到海滩了 |
[08:12] | They’ll probably be over it by then. | 那时候他们大概就接受你了 |
[08:17] | You nervous? | 你紧张吗? |
[08:19] | Hell, yes. | 当然 |
[08:24] | I know that six months sounds like an eternity, | 我知道六个月确实很长 |
[08:26] | but you’re gonna be amazed | 但在那里 |
[08:28] | at how time flies once you’re there. | 你会感到时间过的很快 |
[08:29] | I can’t wait to find out where “there” is. | 我迫不及待的想知道 我们要去哪儿了? |
[08:31] | Dr.Burke, wanna have a seat? | Burke医生 请坐吧 |
[08:34] | I’d like to take some of your vitals, | 我要给你做下体检 |
[08:36] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[08:38] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[08:43] | Everyone at the company is really excited | 公司的每个人都很期待 |
[08:45] | about you coming down, Dr.Burke, | 你的到来 Burke医生 |
[08:47] | and I think your research | 而你的研究成果 |
[08:49] | is really gonna have a major impact on us. | 将会对我们的工程有很大的推动 |
[09:00] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:01] | That is orange juice with a considerable amount of tranquilizer mixed in. | 那是橙汁 加了一定计量的安眠药 |
[09:07] | You want me to drink it? | 你想让我喝了它? |
[09:08] | Oh, yes. You’re gonna want to be asleep for the trip, Dr.Burke. | 这一路上你一定会想睡觉的 Burke医生 |
[09:11] | It can be kind of intense. | 那会很颠簸的 |
[09:14] | I was fine with signing all of your paperwork, | 我在你们的合同上签了字 |
[09:18] | fine with agreeing to not talk | 还同意在六个月里 |
[09:20] | to anyone in my life for six months, | 不和我生活中的任何人说话 |
[09:22] | fine with the fact that no one in the medical community | 接受在医学界 |
[09:24] | -has ever heard of Mittelos Bioscience -Why were you fine? | -没有一个人听说过Mittelos这个公司 -你为什么会接受? |
[09:28] | -What? -Why were you fine with those things? | -什么? -你为什么会接受那些的? |
[09:30] | It seems like quite a leap for a job opportunity, | 这看起来像是你工作的一个巨大的转折点 |
[09:34] | and we’re not paying you that much. | 而且我们给你的报酬也不是很多 |
[09:39] | I think you’re fine because deep down, a part of you knows | 我想是因为在你内心深处 |
[09:42] | that the place we’re taking you to is special. | 告诉你 我们要带你去的地方很特别 |
[09:47] | Special, huh? | 特别? |
[09:49] | Let me ask you something, Juliet. | 问你个问题 Juliet |
[09:53] | You took a woman… Your own sister, | 你让一个女人 你的亲妹妹 |
[09:56] | whose reproductive system was ravaged by chemotherapy, | 一个生殖系统被化疗破坏 |
[09:59] | who is sterile, and you made her pregnant. | 一个不能生育的人 你让她怀孕了 |
[10:02] | You created life where life wasn’t supposed to be. | 你创造了本不该被创造的生命 |
[10:06] | That’s a gift, Juliet. | 这是一种天赋 Juliet |
[10:09] | You have a gift. | 你有这种天赋 |
[10:11] | Now don’t you feel you’re meant | 你不觉得你注定要 |
[10:12] | to do something significant with it? | 做一些不平凡的事吗? |
[10:18] | Where we’re going, you can do just that. | 我们要去的地方 你就可以做到这些 |
[10:23] | Where exactly are we going? | 我们到底要去哪儿? |
[10:24] | I can’t tell you that, | 我还不能告诉你 |
[10:27] | but what I can tell you is that | 但我能告诉你 |
[10:28] | you’ll see things there | 你将在那里见到 |
[10:30] | that you never imagined. | 你从未想象到的东西 |
[10:36] | Now no one is forcing you to do anything, | 没人强迫你做任何事 |
[10:38] | so if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[10:40] | we’re happy to take you back to… | 我们很乐意送你回去… |
[10:49] | You probably shouldn’t have drunk that so fast. | 你不该喝那么快的 |
[11:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:14] | No, no, it’s okay. You’ll be hoarse for a few hours, | 没事的 你会在接下来的几个小时里感到嗓子很难受 |
[11:16] | but it gets better as the day goes on. | 但会慢慢好起来的 |
[11:18] | Sorry I had to strap you in, | 很抱歉绑着你 |
[11:20] | but the last leg is always a little bumpy. | 但最后一段路程总有些颠簸 |
[11:22] | Watch your head. Give me your hand. | 小心你的头 把手给我 |
[11:47] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[11:49] | Here where? | 到哪儿了? |
[12:54] | Hello, Dr.Burke. | 你好 Burke医生 |
[12:58] | My name is Benjamin Linus. | 我叫Benjamin Linus |
[13:04] | I’m really looking forward to working with you. | 我很期待与你合作 |
[13:07] | Watch your step here. | 注意脚下 |
[13:19] | Hey, that’s too much water. | 水太多了 |
[13:21] | It’s gonna be all soggy. | 会很稀的 |
[13:22] | It’s oatmeal, dude. It’s supposed to be soggy. | 这是燕麦片 伙计 当然要稀的才好 |
[13:25] | Well, if it ain’t three men and a baby. | 这不是三个爸爸和一个小娃娃嘛 |
[13:29] | I counted Hugo twice. | 我把Hugo算两个人 |
[13:32] | Oh, what? Come on. I used your name. | 又怎么了? 我又没叫你绰号 |
[13:40] | Does anybody know where there’s any aspirin? | 这里还有阿斯匹林吗? |
[13:42] | Claire, you don’t look so good. | Clarie 你脸色很差 |
[13:43] | What are you doing up? You’re meant to be in bed. | 你起来干什么? 你应该在休息的 |
[13:46] | Yeah, no, I know. My head is pounding. | 我知道 只是我感到头很沉 |
[13:49] | I got you covered. Two aspirin coming right up. | 交给我吧 两片阿斯匹林马上送到 |
[13:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[14:10] | Jack! It’s Jack! | Jack 是Jack! |
[14:21] | Come on! Come on! It’s Jack! | 快来啊 是Jack! |
[14:23] | It’s Jack. | 是Jack |
[15:02] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[15:37] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么? |
[16:08] | So… | 那么说… |
[16:11] | You’re, like, one of them, huh? | 你是他们的人咯? |
[16:14] | I’m Juliet. | 我叫Juliet |
[16:18] | I don’t remember you from the dock… | 我不记得在码头见过你… |
[16:21] | Where you put bags on our heads… | 在那里你们用袋子套住我们的头… |
[16:24] | After you shocked us. | 你们吓到了我们 |
[16:28] | I had the day off. | 我那天休息 |
[16:38] | So I hear you’re a doctor. | 听说你是个医生 |
[16:40] | I’m really more of a researcher. | 其实我是个研究人员 |
[16:50] | They send you over here to keep an eye on me? | 他们让你来盯着我? |
[16:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | The last one of you guys that came over here… Ethan… | 你们的一个人 Ethan… |
[17:01] | He kidnapped Claire, and Charlie got upset. | 他绑架了Clarie Charlie很生气 |
[17:09] | We buried him over there. | 我们把他埋在那边 |
[17:34] | She’s gone, Juliet. She’s dead. | 她死了 Juliet 她死了 |
[17:44] | It’s okay. You tried. | 没关系的 你尽力了 |
[17:53] | Why don’t you go ahead and take off? | 你干嘛不去休息一下呢? |
[17:56] | I’ll talk to Ben. | 我会和Ben说的 |
[18:15] | It was Sabine’s choice to get pregnant. | 怀孕是Sabine自己的决定 |
[18:24] | She knew she was taking a risk. | 她知道要承担风险的 |
[18:28] | I think it happens at conception, | 我认为是怀孕时发生的 |
[18:31] | and if that’s the case, | 如果是这样 |
[18:32] | there’s nothing I can do about it, | 我就无能为力了 |
[18:33] | -at least not here. -I’m not sure I understand. | -至少是在这里 -我不是很明白 |
[18:35] | The only way to see if I’m right | 唯一的办法是 |
[18:37] | is to take a woman off the island, back to Miami. | 带她离开这个岛 回到迈阿密 |
[18:39] | No. You’re not taking anybody off the island. | 不 你不能把任何人带离这座岛 |
[18:48] | In that case, there’s thing more I can do. | 如果这样的话 我就无能为力了 |
[18:51] | I know you put a lot of faith in me, Ben, | 我知道你对我寄予厚望 Ben |
[18:53] | and I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. | 我很抱歉帮不了你 |
[18:58] | My sister’s giving birth in three months… | 我妹妹三个月后就要生产了… |
[19:02] | and I haven’t even been able to call her. | 而我连个电话也没打给过她 |
[19:07] | It’s time for me to go home. | 是时候让我回家了 |
[19:15] | Your sister won’t be giving birth in three months, Juliet. | 你妹妹生不了孩子了 Juliet |
[19:22] | She’ll be dead before then. | 在这之前她就会死 |
[19:24] | Her cancer’s back. | 她的癌症又复发了 |
[19:50] | -Where did you get this? -Mikhail.Sorry.I should have told you sooner. | -你从哪里弄到这些的? -Mikhail 我很抱歉 我早该告诉你的 |
[19:54] | But I didn’t see what good it would do… | 我只是不知道有什么好处… |
[19:55] | What good it would do?! Could have gone home! | 有什么好处?! 我本该回家的! |
[19:57] | -I could have been with her! -You still can. | -我本该和她在一起! -你依然可以 |
[20:00] | You can go home, Juliet, be with her in her final days, | 你可以回家 Juliet 陪伴她走过最后的日子 |
[20:04] | or you can stay here and help me with our problem. | 你也可以留下 帮助我解决问题 |
[20:09] | Why would I stay? | 我为什么要留下? |
[20:10] | Because if you do, I will cure your sister’s cancer. | 因为我可以帮你治好你妹妹 |
[20:14] | I’m supposed to take that on faith? | 我应该相信你吗? |
[20:16] | You’ve been here for six months. | 你在这里六个月了 |
[20:18] | You’ve done extensive workups on all of us. | 你做了广泛的研究 |
[20:20] | -Have you seen even a trace of cancer? -That’s here! | -你有发现癌症吗? -那是因为在这里 |
[20:23] | And being that you won’t let me bring my sister here, | 而你不肯把我妹妹带来 |
[20:26] | -I’m gonna need more… -Jacob said he would take care of it himself. | -我就需要更多… -Jacob说他会照顾好自己的 |
[20:30] | Unless, of course, you don’t have faith in him. | 除非你不信任他 |
[20:34] | Every woman on this island needs you. | 岛上的每个女人都需要你 |
[20:37] | If you choose to stay, | 如果你留下 |
[20:39] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[20:41] | we will save Rachel’s life. | 我们会治好Rachel的 |
[20:50] | Trust her? She’s one of them. | 相信她? 她是他们的人 |
[20:52] | Not anymore. They left her behind. | 不再是了 他们把她扔下了 |
[20:54] | -Oh, yeah? Where’d they go? -I told you. I don’t know. | -是吗? 那他们去哪儿了? -我也不知道 |
[20:56] | -Maybe we better ask her. -She doesn’t know either. | -也许我们最好问问她 -她自己也不知道 |
[20:59] | Here’s a wacky idea. Let’s sic our resident Iraqi on her, | 我有个主意 让伊拉克人去对付她 |
[21:02] | -let him do what he does,then see what she says. -I don’t do that anymore. | -做他擅长的 然后看她怎么说 -我不在这么做了 |
[21:05] | Well, ain’t that convenient? | 这样不是很好吗? |
[21:08] | But I don’t trust her, Jack. If she’s so innocent… | 但我不相信她 Jack 如果她真的那么无辜… |
[21:10] | why won’t she answer our questions? | 那她为什么不回答我们的问题呢? |
[21:12] | -Just give her some time. She’s afraid. -How much time? | -先给她点时间 她也受惊吓了 -要多少时间? |
[21:15] | -Look, the fact that I trust her should be enough. -It’s not. | -我相信她就足够了 -这还不够 |
[21:21] | Where did Locke go? | Locke去哪儿了? |
[21:23] | He went with them, right after he destroyed the sub… | 他在炸了那潜艇之后 就和他们走了… |
[21:26] | The sub that was gonna take me off this island. | 那艘潜艇原本可以带我离开这里 |
[21:28] | -What? -They were gonna let you go? | -什么? -他们让你走? |
[21:29] | -Yeah. -Said who? | -是啊 -谁说的? |
[21:36] | -Whose life you saved. -Sawyer, lay off. | -你还救了他的命 -Sawyer 别说了 |
[21:39] | Shoulda let that bug-eyed bastard die! | 该让那暴眼杂种去死的 |
[21:41] | -He did it for us. -Sounds like he did it for him. | -他这么做是为了我们 -听起来更像是为了自己 |
[21:43] | Is there something you wanna ask me? | 你有什么要问我的吗? |
[21:47] | I wanna ask you why you’re fighting every single one of us and sticking up for one of them? | 你为什么要为他们的人辩护呢? |
[21:49] | I spent every moment over there | 我在那里一直都在寻找 |
[21:53] | trying to find a way off this island.I was trying to help all of us. | 离开这里的办法 我是在帮助我们所有人 |
[21:55] | I was trying to get us rescued. | 我想让大家得救 |
[21:59] | Something’s wrong with Claire! | Clarie有点不对劲! |
[22:05] | Grab her, grab her. | 抓住她 抓住她 |
[22:07] | Let’s get her up. Let’s get her up. | 把她抱起来 |
[22:10] | How long has she been like this? | 她这样有多久了? |
[22:12] | She started feeling bad this morning. | 她早上有些不舒服 |
[22:14] | Before we got back, was she showing any symptoms at all? | 我们回来之前 她有这些症状吗? |
[22:17] | -No,she was fine. -What about water?Has she been drinking enough water? | -不 她那时很好 -她喝水了吗 她有喝足够的水了吗? |
[22:20] | I think so, yeah. All right, keep that head up. | 我想是的 好了 把她头抬起来 |
[22:25] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[22:29] | He said, “what do you care?” | 他说”你关心什么?” |
[22:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:41] | I need you to go and get Jack. | 我要你去找Jack |
[22:43] | He’s busy right now. | 他现在很忙 |
[22:44] | Please, I have to talk to him. | 求你了 我得和他谈谈 |
[22:46] | You wanna tell me why you need Jack? | 有什么事吗? |
[22:50] | Because I think I know what’s wrong with Claire. | 因为我知道Claire是怎么了 |
[22:53] | Why? | 怎么会? |
[22:56] | Because I did it to her. | 因为这是我对她做的 |
[23:27] | Giving you a bad feeling in your stomach? | 觉得有些不对劲吗? |
[23:33] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:36] | Claire’s immune system is turning on her. | Clarie的免疫系统已经受到损坏 |
[23:37] | She’s having a latent reaction | 她在血液治疗中 |
[23:39] | -to a medication in her bloodstream. -What medication? | -出现了反应 -什么治疗? |
[23:41] | It was designed to keep her alive | 治疗的目的是让她 |
[23:43] | -during the late stages of her pregnancy. -Designed by who? | -能在分娩后活下来 -谁设计的? |
[23:47] | By me. | 我 |
[23:48] | For some reason the women here can’t have babies. | 不知什么原因 这里的女人都不能生育 |
[23:52] | The mother’s body turns on the pregnancy, | 母亲的身体”拒绝”怀孕 |
[23:54] | treats it as a foreign invader. | 认为是某种入侵者 |
[23:56] | I saw it happen over and over. | 我看着这些不断的发生 |
[23:58] | Every pregnant woman on this island died… | 在这座岛上的每个孕妇都会死… |
[24:04] | That is,every pregnant woman until Claire. | 当然 直到Clarie的出现 |
[24:09] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[24:13] | One of our people infiltrated your camp | 我们中的一个人潜入了你们的营地 |
[24:16] | and began taking blood samples | 采集血样 |
[24:18] | right after your plane crashed. | 就在飞机失事后不久 |
[24:26] | Even though Claire didn’t conceive on this island, | 即使Clarie不是在这座岛上受孕的 |
[24:28] | we found that her symptoms were consistent with previous mothers, | 我们发现她的情况和这里其他孕妇是一样的 |
[24:29] | -so we tried to save her life. -By kidnapping her? | -我们只想救她的命 -通过绑架她? |
[24:33] | No, that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 那本不该发生的 |
[24:36] | She was our control case.I had developed a serum that | 她原本在我们的控制范围内 我发现了一种血清 |
[24:40] | I thought would reverse what was happening to her. | 可以让她的身体回到从前的状态 |
[24:43] | Ethan was administering the injections. | Ethan负责注射 |
[24:47] | Then you found out that he wasn’t on the plane. | 但你们发现了他原本不在飞机上 |
[24:50] | The census… I interviewed everyone. | 人数统计…我问了所有人 |
[24:52] | One of them isn’t in the manifest. | 有一个人不在名单里 |
[24:54] | He wasn’t on the plane. | 他不在飞机上 |
[24:56] | So… he improvised. | 所以他改变了计划 |
[25:00] | Hello there. | 你们好 |
[25:05] | He kidnapped her on his own. | 他自己绑架了她 |
[25:07] | That was never the plan. | 那不在计划之中 |
[25:12] | Look, I know how this sounds, | 我知道这不可相信 |
[25:14] | but without those injections, Claire would have died. | 但没有那些注射 Clarie早就死了 |
[25:18] | Without the serum, she’s going into a form of withdrawal, | 没有了那些血清她会出现症状 |
[25:21] | and if I don’t treat her quickly, | 如果我不及时帮她注射 |
[25:23] | her immune system could shut down entirely. | 她的免疫系统将彻底崩溃 |
[25:26] | Jack, I can fix this.I just need the serum. | Jack 我能挽救她 我所需要的就是血清 |
[25:30] | Ethan kept a stash of medical supplies | Ethan在山洞那边 |
[25:32] | near the caves where you used to live. | 有一些医疗用具 |
[25:34] | If I go right now, | 如果我现在就去的话 |
[25:35] | I can be back before it’s too late. | 我还能及时赶回来 |
[25:45] | Do it. | 就这样吧 |
[25:47] | Get moving. | 快去吧 |
[25:55] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[25:59] | In bed… with you. | 床上…和你在一起 |
[26:08] | And where were you? | 那你以前在哪里? |
[26:10] | I was just realizing… | 我刚意识到… |
[26:13] | that tomorrow I will have been on this island for three years. | 到明天我就在这个岛上整整3年了 |
[26:20] | Then I better bake a cake. | 那我得做个蛋糕了 |
[26:30] | Stay here. | 呆在这儿 |
[26:44] | What have you got there? | 那是什么? |
[26:48] | Karl developed some x-rays for me. | Karl给我拿来了X光片 |
[26:52] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[27:00] | Morning, Juliet. | 早上好 Juliet |
[27:11] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[27:12] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗? |
[27:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:17] | I was just finishing “Carrie.” | 我刚读完”Carrie” |
[27:19] | I still don’t know why you picked it, | 我不知道你为什么选这本 |
[27:20] | -but, boy, is it depressing. -You have a tumor. | -但这真让人压抑 -你有个肿瘤 |
[27:26] | What? When you told me about your back pain, | 什么? 当你说你背痛时 |
[27:28] | I said that I would take some x-rays | 我说要给你照X光 |
[27:30] | to see if it was a small fracture or a herniated disc, | 看看是否是小骨折还是脊椎间盘突出 |
[27:33] | but that’s not your problem. | 但那不是你的问题 |
[27:36] | Your problem is a large tumor surrounding your L4 vertebra. | 在L4椎骨上有个很大的肿瘤 |
[27:52] | You’re surprised. | 你很惊讶 |
[27:54] | You’ve just told me that I have cancer. | 你刚告诉我我得了癌症 |
[27:55] | Of course I’m surprised. | 我当然很惊讶 |
[27:57] | No, I told you that you had a tumor. | 不 我告诉你你有个肿瘤 |
[28:07] | -Why are you scared? -I’m not scared. | -你为什么那么害怕? -我没有害怕 |
[28:10] | Why are you scared, Ben? | 你为什么要害怕 Ben? |
[28:12] | You said no one on this island ever had cancer. | 你说过在这座岛上没有人得过癌症 |
[28:15] | -You told me that… -I know what I told you. | -你告诉我… -我知道我告诉你什么 |
[28:16] | You told me you could fix it. | 你告诉我你能治好的 |
[28:18] | -You said that you cured my sister.You lied to me. -No,I did not lie to you. | -你说你能治好我妹妹的 你骗了我 -不 我没骗你 |
[28:22] | If you can cure cancer, then why do you have it? | 如果你能治好癌症 你怎么会得上的呢? |
[28:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | I wanna talk to her. I wanna talk to Rachel. | 我要和她谈谈 我要和Rachel谈谈 |
[28:32] | -I wanna talk to her now! -That’s not gonna happen, Juliet, | -我要和她谈谈 就现在! -这是不可能的 Juliet |
[28:35] | but I can promise you that Rachel is fine. | 但我能保证 Rachel现在很好 |
[28:37] | -You never cured her! -I did! | -你没有治好她! -不! |
[28:39] | -You’re a liar! -No, Juliet | -你是个骗子! -不 Juliet |
[28:41] | You lied to me! | 你对我撒了谎! |
[28:42] | I told you the truth! | 我告诉你的都是真的! |
[28:51] | I gave you my word. | 我保证过你 |
[29:06] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[29:10] | I wanna go home, Ben. Please. | 我想回家 Ben 求你了 |
[29:13] | Can’t you please just let me go home? | 你就不能让我走吗? |
[29:20] | No. | 不行 |
[29:59] | Step away from the case! | 站在那儿别动! |
[30:03] | -Listen to me, Sayid… -Step back. | -听我说Sayid -退后 |
[30:08] | It’s full of medical supplies. They’re for Claire. | 都是些医疗用具 他们能救Claire |
[30:11] | Jack knows all about it. | Jack都知道的 |
[30:12] | Jack ain’t here right now, is he? | Jack现在不在这儿吧? |
[30:19] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是实话 |
[30:20] | You said earlier if you told me everything you knew, | 你说过你把一切都告诉我 |
[30:24] | I’d kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[30:27] | I’m going to test the validity of that statement. | 现在我要来验证一下 |
[30:29] | He means, “talk.” | 他的意思是 “谈谈” |
[30:31] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间了 |
[30:32] | We cleared our schedules. | 那我们取消其他安排 |
[30:34] | We got all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 |
[30:43] | You know, it’s interesting… | 有意思的是… |
[30:45] | that you two are now the camp’s moral police. | 你们两成了这个营地的警察 |
[30:51] | I’m curious, Sayid. | 我很好奇 Sayid |
[30:54] | How long was it before | 什么时候你才会 |
[30:55] | you told everyone on that beach | 告诉海滩上的人 |
[30:57] | exactly how many people you’ve tortured in your life? | 你这一辈子折磨过多少人? |
[31:02] | Do they know about Basra? | 他们知道Basra市的事吗? |
[31:07] | And I’m sure the first thing | 我很确定你来 |
[31:09] | you did when you got here, James, | 这里的第一件事 James |
[31:11] | was to gather everyone in a circle | 是告诉大家 |
[31:13] | and tell them about the man you shot in cold blood | 在你登机之前的那个夜晚 |
[31:15] | the night before you got on the plane. | 你是怎么冷血的杀害那个人的 |
[31:19] | So why don’t we just skip the part | 我们为何不跳过 |
[31:21] | where you two pretend to be righteous? | 你们作为”正义先锋”的部分? |
[31:25] | I’m taking that medication back to Claire, | 我要及时把这些送到Claire身边 |
[31:28] | and you’re gonna let me, | 你们要让我走 |
[31:31] | because if she doesn’t get it, | 因为如果她得不到这些 |
[31:32] | she’s gonna die. | 她会死的 |
[31:35] | And the last thing | 难道你们还想手上沾 |
[31:37] | that either of you need right now is more blood on your hands. | 更多鲜血吗? |
[33:01] | Goodwin! Ethan, there may actually be survivors, | Goodwin! Ethan 一定还有幸存者 |
[33:04] | and you’re one of’em… a passenger. You’re in shock. | 你们假装是他们的一员 一个受到惊吓的乘客 |
[33:07] | Listen. Learn. Don’t get involved. | 观察 注意 不要暴露身份 |
[33:09] | I want lists in three days. | 三天之内我要所有的乘客名单 |
[33:21] | So I guess I’m out of the book club. | 看来我已经退出读书俱乐部了 |
[33:35] | I was looking for you this morning. | 我今天早上还在找你 |
[33:38] | You and I need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[33:39] | Now? | 现在吗? |
[33:41] | We have some time. It’s important. | 我们还有些时间 这很重要 |
[33:46] | Take a walk with me. | 我们一起走走 |
[33:58] | Mikhail, we’re here. | Mikhail 我们到了 |
[34:01] | He never has his walkie on. | 他从不打开对讲机 |
[34:03] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这儿干什么? |
[34:04] | Something I need to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[34:09] | It’s Ben! I’m here with Juliet! | 我是Ben! Juliet和我在一起! |
[34:12] | We’re approaching the house! Don’t shoot us. | 我们要进来了! 别乱开枪 |
[34:15] | Well, hurry up, then! | 快进来吧! |
[34:21] | Did you see it? | 你看见了吗? |
[34:23] | A plane fell out of the sky, Mikhail. | 一架飞机从天而降 Mikhail |
[34:25] | Of course we saw it. | 我们当然看见了 |
[34:28] | What do you have so far? | 有什么消息吗? |
[34:29] | Oceanic flight 815,left Sydney, Australia, | 大西洋航空公司815航班 从悉尼起飞 |
[34:32] | headed for Los Angeles, | 目的地是洛杉矶 |
[34:33] | 324 people on board, including the flight crew. | 包括机组人员共324人 |
[34:36] | I want detailed files on every single passenger. | 我要每名乘客的所有详细资料 |
[34:39] | Already working on it. | 已经在办了 |
[34:41] | Can we uplink to Richard in Acadia park, please? | 可以连接上Acadia公园的Richard吗? |
[34:48] | Yesterday you called me a liar. | 昨天你叫我骗子 |
[34:52] | I was hurt by that. | 我很伤心 |
[34:57] | Hello, Richard. Can you hear me? | 你好 Richard 能听见我吗? |
[35:04] | Notice today’s date. | 注意日期 是今天 |
[35:05] | This is live. Okay, Richard. | 这是现场直播 好了 Richard |
[35:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝! 我的上帝! |
[35:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝! |
[35:31] | A little over two years ago, | 两年前 |
[35:32] | to everyone’s surprise, | 令许多人惊讶的是 |
[35:34] | Rachel’s cancer went into complete remission. | Rachel的癌症完全消失 |
[35:39] | Shortly after, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. | 不久以后 她生下了这个健康的小男孩 |
[35:43] | His name is Julian. | 她为他取名叫Julian |
[35:54] | Okay, thank you, Richard. | 好了 谢谢你 Richard |
[35:56] | You’ll want to get back here as soon as you can. | 你尽快回来 |
[35:58] | We may have some new visitors. | 我们有些新客人 |
[36:01] | Oh, god! No, | 不不不! |
[36:03] | no! | 不! |
[36:10] | I’m not a liar, Juliet. | 我不是骗子 Juliet |
[36:15] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[36:16] | That’s not our agreement. | 我们的协议不是这样的 |
[36:17] | You need to stay here until your work is finished. | 你要待在这儿直到完成了你的使命 |
[36:19] | It’s impossible. The mothers keep dying. | 这不可能 孕妇不断的死亡 |
[36:22] | Then we’ll find more mothers. | 那我们就要找更多的母亲 |
[36:25] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[36:27] | Maybe there’s even one on that plane. | 也许那飞机上就有一个 |
[36:44] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你在做什么? |
[36:47] | She’s not touching her. She’s the one who did this to her. | 不准她碰Clarie 这都是她对Clarie的好事 |
[36:49] | -She can help her. -Says who? her? How can you even trust her? | -她能帮她Charlie -谁说的? 她吗?你怎么能相信她? |
[36:52] | I do trust her. | 我相信她 |
[36:56] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[36:59] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗? |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:05] | Just give us a couple minutes here, okay? | 几分钟就好了 好吗? |
[37:12] | How long before this takes effect? | 多久能起效? |
[37:13] | We should see results in a few hours. | 几小时后就能得出结果 |
[37:21] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果这不管用的话 |
[37:22] | if something happens to her… | 如果她出了什么事的话… |
[37:26] | I’m not gonna be able to protect you anymore. | 我就不会在保护你了 |
[37:30] | You’ll be on your own. | 你只能靠自己了 |
[37:34] | I’m already on my own, Jack. | 我已经是一人了 Jack |
[38:11] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[38:35] | I’ve got a tarp, couple of blankets, | 我拿了鞋帆布和毯子 |
[38:38] | airline pillows. | 还有枕头 |
[38:43] | It’s not much, | 这不多 |
[38:44] | but…it’ll get you started. | 但…怎么也是起步了 |
[38:49] | Claire’s awake. | Clarie醒了 |
[38:54] | There’s a lean-to that we’ve been using for shade, | 那边有个斜坡 我们都去乘凉 |
[38:58] | and everyone says that it’d be all right | 而且大家都同意 |
[38:59] | if you set up camp there for now. | 你在那边扎营 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | They’re good people, | 他们都是好人 |
[39:07] | and they’re willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. | 他们愿意补偿对你的怀疑 |
[39:11] | But eventually they’re gonna need some answers. | 但他们还是需要一些答案 |
[39:16] | Why don’t you? | 为什么你不需要? |
[39:21] | You keep talking about them. | 你一直在说他们 |
[39:24] | why don’t I ever have to explain myself to you? | 为什么我不需要对你做出解释呢? |
[39:31] | You were there. | 你在那里 |
[39:34] | You were standing right next to me | 当潜艇爆炸时 |
[39:35] | when that submarine exploded… | 你就在那里… |
[39:39] | And in that moment, I saw it in your eyes. | 在那一刻 我从你的眼里看出 |
[39:44] | You wanna get off this island | 你比任何一个人 |
[39:45] | more than anything else in the world. | 都更加想要离开这座岛 |
[39:51] | That makes you one of us. | 你也是我们的一员 |
[40:18] | Let’s go over it again. | 我们再回顾一下 |
[40:19] | -I know what to do. -Let’s go over it again,just to be sure. | -我知道该怎么做 -我们再温习一遍 确保一下 |
[40:24] | I drag Austen out into the jungle, | 我把Austen拖进丛林 |
[40:26] | handcuff myself to her, | 然后把我和她拷在一起 |
[40:29] | then tell her I was gassed just like she was. | 然后告诉她我也和她一样被放了瓦斯弹 |
[40:31] | -And if she catches you in the lie? -I’ll admit to it, | -如果她发现你在撒谎呢? -我会承认 |
[40:35] | tell her it was the only way to earn her trust. | 告诉她这是让她信任我的唯一方法 |
[40:40] | Good. What then? | 很好 然后呢? |
[40:43] | They’ll take me back to the beach. | 他们会把我带回海滩 |
[40:52] | I know you want me to go there, | 我知道你想让我去那里 |
[40:55] | but after everything we’ve done to them, | 但在我们对他们做的所有事后 |
[40:58] | it’s going to be a problem. | 这将是个问题 |
[41:05] | We’ve activated the implant in Claire. | 我们已经启动了Clarie体内的植入设备 |
[41:06] | She should be symptomatic within the next 48 hours. | 48小时内她会出现症状 |
[41:10] | By the time you get to that camp, | 等你到了营地 |
[41:12] | you’ll have a nice big crisis to solve. | 你将要有个很大的危机要解决 |
[41:17] | I’ll need supplies. | 我需要医疗用具 |
[41:18] | Pryce is already on his way. | Pryce已经在办了 |
[41:20] | He’ll hide the case at Ethan’s old drop point. | 他会把箱子放在Ethan原来的藏身地点 |
[41:24] | Tell Jack that you can save her. | 告诉Jack你能救她 |
[41:28] | He trusts you. | 她会信任你 |
[41:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[41:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:59] | See you in a week. | 一周后再见 |