时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was in a wheelchair,paralyzed for four years. | 因为瘫痪我坐了四年轮椅 |
[00:06] | This island, it changed me. | 这座岛改变了我 |
[00:07] | It made me whole. | 让我充实 |
[00:09] | I’m so thankful for you, John. | 十分感谢你 John |
[00:11] | You stole my kidney. | 你偷走了我的肾 |
[00:13] | You needed a father and I needed a kidney, | 你需要一个父亲而我需要一个肾 |
[00:15] | and that’s what happened. | 这就是现实 |
[00:17] | Get over it. | 忘了它吧 |
[00:18] | I don’t care what Jack said. | 我不在乎Jack怎么说 |
[00:19] | They’ve got him, and we have to get him back. I owe him that. | 我们必须救他回来这是我欠他的 |
[00:22] | How did you get onto this island? | 你是怎么来这座岛的? |
[00:23] | They brought me on the submarine. | 他们有一艘潜艇 |
[00:25] | So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want? | 你们的人可以自由的来去吗? |
[00:28] | You never know when a little c4 might come in handy. | 你永远不会知道一颗C4也能派上用处 |
[00:42] | Name? | 姓名? |
[00:46] | Marital status, Mr. Locke? | 婚姻状况呢 Locke先生? |
[00:49] | Single. | 单身 |
[00:50] | Girlfriend? | 有女朋友吗? |
[00:52] | No | 没有 |
[00:56] | Are your parents living? | 你的父母还活着吗? |
[00:59] | I was raised in foster care.I never really knew my parents. | 我是被领养的 我从来没见过自己的父母 |
[01:04] | Have you ever considered seeking out your biological parents? | 你有没有想过 要寻找自己的亲生父母? |
[01:10] | I don’t see how that’s relevant. | 我认为这并不重要 |
[01:11] | It’s relevant, Mr. Locke,because if the government’s | 这很重要Locke先生 因为如果政府要 |
[01:14] | gonna continue paying your disability insurance, | 继续支付你的残疾保险的话 |
[01:16] | I have to figure out whether or not your condition has improved. | 那我就要知道你的情况 是否有所改善 |
[01:21] | So… How’s your appetite? | 那么…你的胃口怎么样? |
[01:26] | Fine. | 很好 |
[01:29] | I see you stopped submitting your therapy bills for reimbursement. | 我发现你已经 停止支付你的医疗帐单了 |
[01:32] | It’s ’cause I stopped going. | 因为我已经不去了 |
[01:35] | Waste of time. | 那只是浪费时间 |
[01:42] | It’s just a temporary suspension,Mr. Locke. | 这只是临时的 Locke先生(停止残疾人保险) |
[01:45] | As soon as you resume your sessions,you can reapply. | 一旦你重新接受治疗 你可以再来申请 |
[01:48] | You think I’m temporarily disabled? | 你认为我是暂时的残疾? |
[01:50] | Depression can be temporary, yes. | 沮丧是暂时的 所以是的 |
[01:52] | And since you see fit to stop going to therapy,I guess you’re all better. | 停止接受治疗真是明智之举 |
[02:00] | Guess I am. | 我猜是这样的 |
[02:05] | Next! | 下一个! |
[02:17] | Over here! | 这边! |
[02:25] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[02:30] | Good hands! | 好身手! |
[02:39] | Nice. | 接的好 |
[02:42] | She’s the one who helped me and Sawyer escape. | 她就是那个 帮助我和Sawyer逃跑的人 |
[02:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[02:47] | I think it’s gonna be a while… | 我想还有段时间… |
[02:57] | Hey, what? | 怎么了? |
[03:03] | John, Rousseau’s gone. | John, Rousseau走了 |
[03:49] | This is gonna be more complicated than we thought. | 这比我们想象的要复杂的多 |
[04:11] | So you saying, we simply start shooting people and hope for the best? | 我们就这样冲进去吗? |
[04:14] | We came here to rescue Jack,and we’re gonna do it. | 我们是来救Jack的 现在可以行动了 |
[04:16] | But obviously the circumstances have changed. | 很明显情况有所改变 |
[04:18] | -He may not want to be rescued. -That is not him. | -他也许不想回来了 -那不是他 |
[04:20] | That’s not Jack. | 那不是Jack |
[04:21] | They must have done some thing to him.When they captured us, they drugged us. | 他们一定对他做了什么 我们被抓时也被下了药 |
[04:24] | -He didn’t appear to be drugged. -They kidnapped him, held him prisoner. | -他好像很清醒的样子 -他们绑架了他 把他当作囚犯 |
[04:27] | -He wouldn’t just forget that. -I agree, | -他是不会忘记的 -我同意 |
[04:29] | but until we know why,we’re putting our lives at risk. | 但在没弄清楚前 我们不能冒生命危险 |
[04:32] | I’m not leaving him, Sayid. | 我不会留下他不管的 Sayid |
[04:33] | -We may not have a choice. -It’s Jack. | -我们还有选择 -这就是Jack |
[04:37] | The first time I saw him,he was risking his life | 第一次见到他时 他冒着生命危险 |
[04:40] | pulling people out of burning airplane wreckage. | 把受伤的人拖出飞机的残骸 |
[04:43] | If he’s shaking hands with the others,I’m sure he has a good reason. | 如果他现在和”the others”握手的话 我相信他有自己的理由 |
[04:46] | We just have to go down there and find out what it is. | 我们只须过去查个究竟 |
[04:54] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议? |
[04:55] | We wait till it’s dark.We approach Jack when he’s alone… | 等天黑的时候 当Jack一个人时我们过去… |
[05:00] | And if he wants out, we get him out. | 如果他想回来 我们就把他弄出来 |
[05:04] | Here’s what we know, Crystal. | 这就是我们所知道的 |
[05:05] | The bolivian coal deposits were stolen last night around 2:00 a.m. | 昨晚两点左右 那笔玻利维亚的保险金被盗了 |
[05:10] | Oh, that means the cobra…he’s back. | 那就意味着”眼镜蛇”又回来了 |
[05:15] | Has he been shot? | 他被击中了吗? |
[05:17] | I can’t find him! | 我找不到他 |
[05:21] | He’s armed! I can’t get up! | 他有武器 我动不了了 |
[05:26] | Hello. John Locke? | 你好 你是John Locke? |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. No solicitors. | 抱歉 谢绝推销 |
[05:31] | -I have a sign. -I’m not trying to sell you… | -有门上有标志 -我不是想要卖… |
[05:35] | Listen, my name’s Peter Talbot. | 听着 我叫Peter Talbot |
[05:37] | I just need a couple minutes to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[05:39] | Talk about what? | 关于什么? |
[05:40] | My mother, actually. | 实际上 是我的母亲 |
[05:43] | I think she might be in some trouble. | 我认为她和你遇到了同样的麻烦 |
[05:45] | You got the wrong John Locke. | 我不是你要找的John Locke |
[05:46] | How many kidneys do you have? | 你有几个肾脏? |
[05:53] | She met him two months ago. | 她是两个月前认识他的 |
[05:55] | “Love at first sight,” is what she said. | “一见钟情” 她是这样说的 |
[05:57] | The guy was charming, sweet, funny. | 那人很有魅力 很幽默 |
[06:01] | His name’s Adam Seward. | 他叫Adam Seward |
[06:02] | He’s a retired computer entrepreneur from Ontario. | 他是一个从安大略湖来的退休电脑承包商 |
[06:08] | Anyway, Adam had something… special. | Adam很特别 |
[06:12] | My mom just went gaga for him right out of the gate. | 没过多久 我母亲就为他着迷了 |
[06:15] | After two months of knowing him,she agree to marry the guy. | 在认识他两个月后 她答应嫁给他 |
[06:18] | And something about him… | 而他的一些事情… |
[06:21] | Something in my gut told me that he was after something, | 我认为他另有所图 |
[06:23] | so I had to check him out. | 所以我就开始调查他 |
[06:27] | Well, I’m not sure I know what any of this has to do with me. | 我还是不知道 这和我有什么关系 |
[06:30] | Well, what this has to do with you, Mr. Locke, | 这和你的确有关系 Locke先生 |
[06:33] | is that you donated one of your kidneys to Adam Seward, | 因为你捐了一个肾脏给Adam Seward |
[06:37] | only his name was different back then. | 只是那时他的名字不同罢了 |
[06:40] | He used to be “Anthony Cooper.” | 他曾用过”Anthony Cooper”这个名字 |
[06:48] | All I could find were his medical records, | 我能找到的只有他的医疗记录 |
[06:52] | and I saw that he was the recipient | 我发现了他是一个肾脏移植的 |
[06:54] | of a kidney transplant from You. | 接受者 当然是从你那里 |
[06:58] | So I figured, hey,someone gave the guy his kidney. | 我想 他骗走了别人的肾脏 |
[07:01] | How bad could he be? | 那该有多糟啊 |
[07:04] | Right? | 是吗? |
[07:11] | Well, it..it was an anonymous donation. | 那是一个匿名捐赠 |
[07:14] | I never met him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[07:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[07:22] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 我很抱歉我帮不了你 |
[08:09] | Sayid, you guard the front. | Sayid你守着前面 |
[08:11] | I’ll go around and cover the back. | 我到后面去掩护 |
[08:12] | You head in through the side door. | 你从侧门进去 |
[08:14] | I’m going in alone? | 就我一个人进去? |
[08:15] | It’s better if you’re the first one he sees. | 他第一个见到你更好 |
[08:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[09:45] | I came to get you. | 我是来救你的 |
[09:47] | Get out of here | 马上离开这里 |
[09:49] | right now. Go. | 快走 |
[09:50] | Kate, they’re watching me! | Kate 他们在监视我! |
[09:53] | -Get out of here! -I’m not leaving you. | -快离开这里! -我不会离开你的 |
[09:55] | -Yes, you are! -Get down! | -是的 你快走! -趴下! 趴下! |
[09:56] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她! |
[09:58] | Step back, doc. | 退后 医生 |
[09:59] | Step back. | 退后 |
[10:04] | Hold him still. | 看住他 |
[10:08] | Who else is with you? | 和你们在一起的还有谁? |
[10:16] | Just answer the question, Kate. | 回答他的问题 Kate |
[10:19] | Okay, one more time–who else is with you? | 再给你一次机会,还有谁? |
[10:29] | Nobody. | 没人了 |
[10:31] | Nobody else. It was just us. | 没人了 就我们两个 |
[11:09] | Keep your voice down. | 小声点 |
[11:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:14] | It’s all right, John. | 没关系的 John |
[11:15] | You don’t have to point the gun at me. | 你不必用枪指着我 |
[11:17] | I can tell you where Jack is. | 我会告诉你Jack在哪儿的 |
[11:20] | I’m not looking for Jack. | 我不是来找Jack的 |
[11:25] | I’m looking for the submarine. | 我是来找那潜艇的 |
[11:31] | The submarine… | 那艘潜艇 |
[11:33] | where is it? | 它在哪儿? |
[11:35] | I’m not sure what you mean, John. | 我不知道你在说什么 John |
[11:37] | What submarine? | 什么潜艇? |
[11:38] | The one you use to travel to and from the island… | 那个可以帮你们离开这座岛的潜艇… |
[11:42] | The one your man Mikhail told me about | 你们中的Mikhail告诉我的 |
[11:45] | right before I killed him. | 在他被我杀掉前 |
[11:47] | Dad? Who are you talking to? | 爸爸? 你在和谁说话? |
[11:49] | Alex, don’t come in here! | Alex 别进来! |
[11:56] | Tell her to be quiet. | 让她安静点 |
[11:57] | Alex, please. | Alex 求你了 |
[11:59] | Ben, you awake? | Ben 你醒了吗? |
[12:07] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[12:11] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[12:12] | It’s Austen and Jarrah. | 是Austen和Jarrah |
[12:14] | They’re here. Somehow they found us. | 他们在这里他们找到我们了 |
[12:18] | Where are they now? | 他们现在在哪里? |
[12:19] | We captured them.We’re holding ’em over at my place. | 我们把他们关押在我的地方 |
[12:21] | Want me to help you get out… | 要我帮你… |
[12:23] | Separate them.I want to know how they found us. | 不 把他们分开 我要知道他们是怎么找到我们的 |
[12:25] | What about Juliet and Shepard? | 那Juliet和Shepard呢? |
[12:27] | -Tomorrow… -Let me worry about that. Just go. | -明天… -你别操心了 走吧 |
[12:29] | Got it. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | Richard, wait a minute. | Richard 等一下 |
[12:32] | I’ll wait outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[12:39] | I want you to bring me the man from Tallahassee. | 我要你把从Tallahassee来的人带来 |
[12:44] | -What do you need him for? -Just do it. Now. | -你要他做什么? -照做就是了 |
[12:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | “The man from Tallahassee”? What is that | “从tallahassee来的人”? 这是什么 |
[13:00] | Some kind of code? | 一种暗号吗? |
[13:01] | No,John,unfortunately,we don’t have a code | 不 John 我们没有 |
[13:03] | for”there’s a man in my closet with a gun to my daughter’s head,” | “有个男人在衣橱里用枪指着我女儿”这种暗号 |
[13:06] | although we obviously should. | 很明显 我们应该有的 |
[13:09] | He had a pack with him. | Sayid身上有个背包 |
[13:14] | I want her to retrieve it. | 我要她帮我拿来 |
[13:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:19] | But you should know,John,my daughter currently hates me, | 但你应该知道John 我女儿最近很恨我 |
[13:21] | so I’m not sure holding me hostage is your best option… | 我不认为用她做人质 是明智的选择 |
[13:24] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[13:27] | I’ll get your bag. | 我会帮你去拿的 |
[13:40] | I’m looking for something really stunning, | 我在找那种惊艳的 |
[13:42] | something that would grab everyone’s attention on the table. | 能吸引所有人眼球的那种 |
[13:45] | Honey? What do you think of this one? | 亲爱的 你觉得这朵怎么样? |
[13:50] | Oh, it looks good. What do you think? | 这看上去不错 你认为呢? |
[13:52] | I like it.Maybe just a little larger. | 我也很喜欢 但是是不是太大了 |
[14:00] | Larger would be good. | 还是大点的好 |
[14:03] | I’ll go over there and take a look. | 我去那边看看 |
[14:11] | Hello, John. | 你好 John |
[14:13] | Gonna be a big to-do or just the two of you and a preacher? | 你最近有喜事要办? |
[14:17] | I guess you couldn’t invite me, huh?That would make for… | 我猜你不会邀请我的 因为当你介绍我时… |
[14:21] | awkward introductions. | 会很尴尬的 |
[14:22] | How did you even know that I… | 你是怎么知道我… |
[14:23] | I know because her son came to me | 那是因为她儿子告诉我的 |
[14:26] | and asked why I gave you a kidney. | 还问我 我是怎么给你我的肾脏的 |
[14:29] | He’s on to you,but he doesn’t have any proof. | 他知道你不怀好意 只是还没有证据 |
[14:32] | So he came to me hoping I would vouch for you. | 所以他来找我 让我作证 |
[14:35] | What did you say to him? | 你和他说了什么? |
[14:39] | You’re conning her, aren’t you? | 你在欺骗她 不是吗? |
[14:43] | You’re gonna marry her for her money, right? | 你和她结婚是为了她的钱 |
[14:46] | What is it you want, John? | 你想干什么John? |
[14:48] | I want you to end it. | 我要你结束这一切 |
[14:50] | I want you to call off the wedding. | 我要你取消婚礼 |
[14:54] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[14:55] | Because it’s not fair. | 因为这不公平 |
[14:58] | You make people think that you’re their family, | 你让他们信任你 |
[15:01] | and then you leave their life in ruins, | 然后逃之夭夭 还毁了他们的生活 |
[15:03] | and I’m not gonna let you do it again. | 我是不会让你再这么做的 |
[15:07] | You’re gonna call off your engagement and go, | 你必须取消婚礼 然后离开 |
[15:11] | or I’m gonna tell her the truth. | 否则我就告诉她真相 |
[15:15] | I want to hear you say it. | 我想听你自己说出来 |
[15:18] | You say you’re gonna leave. | 你说你会离开的 |
[15:27] | Okay, John. | 好吧 John |
[15:29] | You got it. | 我会的 |
[15:45] | Would you mind helping me get into my chair? | 能帮我拿一下轮椅吗? |
[15:50] | No tricks, I promise. | 我保证不耍花招 |
[15:55] | I just want some dignity. | 我只想得到些尊严 |
[15:59] | You of all people should understand what it means to want some dignity. | 你应该比任何人都明白我的意思吧 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:16] | So tell me, John, | 告诉我 John |
[16:18] | how do you expect to pilot our submarine? | 你想怎么驾驶那潜艇? |
[16:20] | I mean, it’s a complicated piece of machinery. | 那是个很复杂的机械设备 |
[16:23] | You don’t just press “submerge.” | 不单单就是按”潜入”这么简单 |
[16:25] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想办法的 |
[16:28] | For all you know,I was a commander in the navy. | 你知道 我曾是海军长官 |
[16:35] | Put your arm around my neck.I’ll lift under your knees. | 抓住我的脖子 我来帮你起来 |
[16:38] | What’s in the pack, John? | 那个包里是什么 John? |
[16:41] | If you’ve met Mikhail, that means | 如果你见到了Mikhail 那就意味着你… |
[16:43] | you were in the communications station… | 去过那个通讯站… |
[16:46] | Which means you found the explosives. | 你就会找到炸药 |
[16:51] | So you’re not planning to pilot the submarine anywhere, are you? | 你不是想驾驶那潜艇离开这里 对吗? |
[16:56] | You’re planning to destroy it. | 你是想炸毁它 |
[17:02] | I know you, John Locke. | 我了解你 John Locke |
[17:08] | You don’t know me at all. | 你什么都不知道 |
[17:11] | I know you were born in California. | 我知道你在加州出生 |
[17:14] | I know you were raised in foster care. | 然后被领养 |
[17:17] | I know you wasted a big part of your life in Tustin | 你在Tustin浪费了很多时间 |
[17:20] | pushing papers at a company that manufactured industrial boxes. | 只是在一个盒子公司里消磨自己的人生 |
[17:26] | I know you spent the four years | 我还知道 在你没来这座岛的前四年间 |
[17:27] | prior to your arrival on this island in a wheelchair. | 一直是靠坐轮椅的 |
[17:34] | And I know how you ended up in it. | 而且我知道是什么让你坐上那轮椅的 |
[17:43] | Tell me, John… | 告诉我 John… |
[17:45] | Did it hurt? | 你痛苦吗? |
[17:55] | I felt my back break. | 我感到我的背被撕开了 |
[18:00] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[18:27] | I didn’t think I’d see you again so soon, Kate. | 没想到那么快又见面了 Kate |
[18:34] | Be careful in here. | 小心点 |
[18:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | Did they hurt you? | 他们伤害你了吗? |
[19:00] | No | 没有 |
[19:02] | Did they hurt you? | 你呢? |
[19:05] | No | 没有 |
[19:11] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么? |
[19:14] | This is where they live. | 这就是他们住的地方 |
[19:18] | And the people they took? | 那他们抓的人呢? |
[19:21] | The kids? | 孩子们呢? |
[19:23] | They’re all safe. | 他们都很安全 |
[19:27] | “Safe”? | “安全”? |
[19:34] | So you’re with them now? | 你和他们现在是一伙的吗? |
[19:39] | I’m not with anyone, Kate. | 我不属于任何一方 Kate |
[19:45] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么? |
[19:48] | -Nothing. -Then why are you acting like this? | -什么都没有 -那你为什么要这样? |
[19:51] | There’s no way… | 没有办法… |
[19:53] | You… There’s no way that I could… | 你…我没办法… |
[19:55] | I came here to help you! | 我是来帮你的 |
[19:56] | So why don’t you tell me… | 你为什么不告诉我… |
[19:57] | I told you not to come back here for me. | 我告诉你不要回来找我 |
[20:01] | I didn’t think you meant it. | 我不认为你是真心的 |
[20:40] | What did they do to you, Jack? | 他们对你做了什么 Jack? |
[20:49] | I made a deal with them. | 我和他们做了笔交易 |
[20:52] | They’re gonna let me go. | 他们会放我走的 |
[20:57] | Where? | 去哪儿? |
[21:01] | Home. | 回家 |
[21:10] | When? | 什么时候? |
[21:12] | First thing in the morning. | 早晨的第一件事 |
[21:17] | I can bring back help.It’s our best chance. | 我会去找救援的 这是唯一的机会 |
[21:19] | You trust these people? | 你相信这些人? |
[21:20] | They are liars. Why would you believe… | 他们是骗子 你为什么会相信… |
[21:22] | I trust them because you told me to, Kate… | 当你求我救Swayer的时候 |
[21:27] | When you asked me to save Sawyer’s life. | 是你让我相信他们的 Kate |
[21:39] | What did they tell you? | 他们和你说了什么? |
[21:46] | Jack, we need to go. | Jack 我们要走了 |
[21:51] | I’ll be right there. | 我一会儿就去 |
[22:02] | I asked you not to come back here for me, and I wish… | 我让你不要回来找我 我也希望… |
[22:08] | I wish that you hadn’t. | 希望你不会来 |
[22:16] | But I will come back here for you. | 但我一定会回来找你的 |
[22:55] | Detective Mason. | Mason探长 |
[22:56] | That’s detective Reed. Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? | 这位是Reed探长 介意我们问你几个问题吗? |
[22:59] | No, of course not. | 当然不 |
[23:00] | Do you know a man named Peter Talbot? | 你认识一个叫Peter Talbot的人吗? |
[23:06] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不认识 |
[23:07] | Thin, brown hair, 20. | 偏瘦 棕色头发 大约20岁 |
[23:10] | If it’ll be helpful,we believe he was here in your apartment two days ago. | 我们知道两天前他来过你的公寓 |
[23:15] | Yeah, he was a solicitor. | 是的 他是个推销员 |
[23:17] | I sent him away. | 我把他轰走了 |
[23:19] | Mr.Talbot’s family is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $200 million. | Talbot先生家的资产有大约200万 |
[23:23] | So I’m curious. What exactly was he selling you door-to-door? | 我很好奇 他怎么会去做推销员呢? |
[23:26] | Well, I…Look, I told you I don’t know him. | 我告诉过你了 我不认识他 |
[23:28] | Then why was your name and address on a piece of paper in his pocket? | 那为什么他口袋里的纸上写着你的地址呢? |
[23:35] | Why were you… would you be looking through his pockets? | 你们为什么会找他的口袋? |
[23:38] | Because Peter Talbot’s dead. | 因为Peter Talbot’s已经死了 |
[23:46] | It wasn’t easy, you know… | 这不容易… |
[23:50] | Being in that hatch with you all that time… | 整天和你在你的舱里… |
[23:52] | Knowing you had no business walking around, | 你总是走来走去 |
[23:55] | knowing I couldn’t even ask you about it without telling you who I really was. | 如果我不告诉你我的真实身份 就连问你的资格都没有 |
[23:59] | So ask me now… | 现在你可以问我了… |
[24:03] | Now that I know who you really are. | 我已经知道你的真实身份了 |
[24:10] | Was it immediate? | 那很快吗? |
[24:11] | It started the moment you got here? | 你一来这个地方就开始了吗? |
[24:15] | And you were just walking,the feeling returned | 你就这样能走路了 就像人生的回归 |
[24:17] | right after the crash, that day? | 就是坠机那天 对吗? |
[24:19] | That’s what “immediate” means, Ben. | 那就是”快”的意思 Ben |
[24:24] | You’re wondering why it hasn’t happened for you. | 你在想为什么你还不能恢复 |
[24:27] | You’re not recovering as fast as you like. | 你的伤只能慢慢恢复 |
[24:32] | How long’s it been since Jack fixed you? | Jack帮你手术到现在多久了? |
[24:34] | A week? | 一个星期? |
[24:36] | Now that I think about it, | 我仔细一想 |
[24:38] | how did you get sick in the first place? | 原来你是怎么得病的? |
[24:40] | Are you afraid it’ll go away, John? | 你害怕那会消失吗 John? |
[24:43] | Is that why you want to destroy the submarine? | 这就是你想炸毁那潜艇的原因吧! |
[24:45] | ‘Cause you know if you leave the island, | 因为你知道如果你离开这座岛 |
[24:47] | you’ll be back in the chair? | 你又得回到轮椅上了 |
[24:53] | You got anything to eat? | 你有吃的东西吗? |
[25:16] | Go on home,kid.You know you’re not supposed to be here. | 回家去吧 孩子 你知道你不该在这儿的 |
[25:19] | My father sent me to get his pack. | 我父亲要我来拿他的包 |
[25:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:26] | I don’t know,Ryan,but he told me to get it. | 我不知道Ryan 但是他叫我来拿的 |
[25:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[25:32] | Here you go. | 拿去吧 |
[25:38] | You’re Alex, aren’t you? | 你是Alex 对吗? |
[25:43] | How do you know my name? | 你是怎么知道我名字的? |
[25:46] | Because you look like your mother. | 因为你和你母亲长的很像 |
[25:51] | My mother is dead. | 我母亲已经死了 |
[25:54] | I’m sure that’s what they told you. | 我相信他们是这么和你说的 |
[25:59] | Get going, Alex! | 快走吧 Alex! |
[26:08] | Keep your mouth shut. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[26:18] | Where do you get electricity? | 你们的电是从哪里来的? |
[26:19] | We have two giant hamsters running on a massive wheel | 我们有两个巨大的”仓鼠”来转动那个发电盘 |
[26:22] | -at our secret underground lair. -Yeah, that’s funny. | -我们地下有个秘密的兽穴 -这真有趣 |
[26:25] | There’s leftovers in the refrigerator.Help yourself. | 冰箱里还有一些剩菜 你自便吧 |
[26:39] | I ate most of the dark meat. Sorry. | 很抱歉我喜欢吃禽类 |
[26:46] | I never really appreciated chicken until right now. | 我好久没品尝鸡的味道了 |
[26:52] | I know you think you need to do this, John, | 我知道你要这么做 John |
[26:55] | but if you blow up my submarine, | 但如果你炸了我的潜艇 |
[26:56] | I’ll have a big problem with my people. | 我就要遇到很大的麻烦了 |
[26:59] | Is that supposed to be an incentive not to blow it up? | 你这是在奉劝我不要这么做吗? |
[27:05] | I was born on this island. | 我出生在这个岛上 |
[27:07] | Not many of my people can say that. | 没有几个人和我是一样的 |
[27:09] | Most of them were recruited and brought here. | 大多数人都是因招募而被带到这里来的 |
[27:11] | And as much as they love this place, | 他们越爱这座岛 |
[27:13] | as much as they would do anything to defend it, | 就越会不惜一切代价来保护这座岛 |
[27:15] | they need to know they can leave if they want to. | 他们需要知道他们能离开这里 |
[27:19] | The sub maintains that illusion. | 而那艘潜艇维系着他们的希望 |
[27:22] | So you’re lying to ’em. | 那你是在欺骗他们 |
[27:23] | No. They’re here because they want to be here. | 不 他们是自愿留下的 |
[27:26] | Some of them are just not ready to make a full… commitment yet. | 有些人只是还没有完全接受 |
[27:31] | But you, John… | 但你 John… |
[27:34] | You’ve already made that commitment, | 你已经做出了选择 |
[27:36] | and now you have a choice. | 而现在你有一个选择 |
[27:38] | Because if you stop and if you think, | 停下好好想想 |
[27:40] | I can show you things… | 我能给你看样东西 |
[27:42] | things I know you want to see very badly. | 那样你想了很久的东西 |
[27:47] | Let me put it so you’ll understand. | 让我说的明白一点 |
[27:53] | Picture a box. | 想象一下这里有个盒子 |
[27:56] | You know something about boxes,don’t you, John? | 你很了解盒子的 是吗 John? |
[27:59] | What if I told you that somewhere on this island | 如果我告诉你在这座岛的某处 |
[28:01] | there’s a very large box, | 有一个巨大的盒子 |
[28:05] | and whatever you imagined,whatever you wanted to be in it, | 无论你怎么想象 无论你希望那里面是什么 |
[28:09] | when you opened at box,there it would be. | 当你打开它时 它就会出现在你的眼前 |
[28:15] | What would you say about that, John? | 你怎么说 John? |
[28:20] | I’d say I hope that box is big enough to imagine yourself up a new submarine. | 我说那个盒子里最好是一艘新的潜艇 |
[28:28] | -Why are you so angry, John? -Because you’re cheating. | -你为什么这么愤怒John? -因为你在撒谎 |
[28:31] | You and your people | 你和你的人 |
[28:32] | communicate with the outside world whenever you want to. | 能无限制的和外界联系 |
[28:35] | You come and go as you please. | 你们来去自如 |
[28:37] | You use electricity and running water and guns. | 你们用电和水 还有枪 |
[28:40] | You’re a hypocrite, a Pharisee. | 你是一个伪君子 |
[28:43] | You don’t deserve to be on this island. | 你不配生活在这岛上 |
[28:45] | If you had any idea what this place really was, | 如果你真的知道这个地方的奇妙之处 |
[28:50] | you wouldn’t be putting chicken in your refrigerator. | 你就不会把鸡放进你的冰箱了 |
[28:53] | You’ve been here 80 days, John. | 你才来了80天 John |
[28:54] | I’ve been here my entire life. | 我的一生都在这座岛上 |
[28:57] | So how is it that you think you know this island better than I do? | 是什么让你认为你比我更了解这座岛的? |
[29:01] | Because you’re in the wheelchair, | 因为现在坐在轮椅上的人是你 |
[29:05] | and I’m not. | 而不是我 |
[29:24] | Did you have any problems? | 遇到什么麻烦了吗? |
[29:32] | Okay, here’s how this is gonna work… | 现在照我说的做 |
[29:34] | she’s gonna take me to the sub. | 她要带我去潜艇那里 |
[29:36] | Once we’re there, I let her go. | 一到那里 我就放她走 |
[29:37] | John, she’s done enough. | John你可以让她走了 |
[29:38] | Let me take you. | 让我带你去吧 |
[29:39] | I don’t want you to slow me down. | 我不想让你拖累我 |
[29:42] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[29:45] | John, before you go, you should know… | John 在你走之前 你应该知道… |
[29:48] | Jack and I made a deal. | Jack和我做了笔交易 |
[29:51] | In less than an hour he’s leaving this island | 不到一小时内他就会离开这里的 |
[29:53] | on that submarine,and it’s a 1-way ticket. | 而那艘潜艇只是单程的 |
[29:55] | The anomaly wiped out our communications. | 异常现象破坏了我们的通讯系统 |
[29:57] | We have no way of contacting the outside world… | 我们和外界失去了联系… |
[30:01] | Which means when that sub leaves, | 那意味着一旦潜艇出发 |
[30:04] | it can never come back. | 它就永远回不来了 |
[30:06] | So whether you destroy the submarine | 你炸毁它也好 |
[30:08] | or whether you let it go,the end result is the same | 让它走也好 都是一个结果 |
[30:11] | no one will find this island. | 没人会找到这座岛的 |
[30:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[30:23] | You know he’s manipulating you, right? | 你知道他是在操纵你对吗? |
[30:25] | How’s that? | 怎么说? |
[30:27] | That’s what my father does.He manipulates people. | 我父亲就是这样的人 |
[30:28] | He manipulates people. | 他能操纵别人 |
[30:30] | He makes you think it’s your idea,but it’s his. | 他让你感觉那是你的主意 其实那是他的 |
[30:33] | I’ll have to keep that in mind. | 那我要牢记在心了 |
[30:45] | Submarine’s down there… | 潜艇就在那儿… |
[30:46] | At the end of the dock. | 在码头的尽头 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry I had to involve you in this. | 我很抱歉把你圈进来 |
[32:06] | Look, I know you don’t owe me anything, | 我知道你不欠我什么 |
[32:08] | but I need to ask you for one last favor. | 但我需要你最后帮我一次 |
[32:17] | You don’t knock? | 你还想怎么样? |
[32:22] | I need you to let my friends go | 你要放了我的朋友 |
[32:24] | after I’m gone. | 在我走之后 |
[32:27] | And if I said no,would that stop you from leaving? | 如果我说不 那会阻止你走吗? |
[32:30] | Of course it would. | 当然会的 |
[32:36] | Your friends are only here to rescue you. | 你的朋友只是来救你的 |
[32:39] | But you seem to be doing a good job of rescuing yourself, so… | 而你好像是在挽救你自己 那么… |
[32:46] | I suppose there’s no reason to keep them here. | 我也没有理由把他们留在这儿了 |
[32:49] | Do I have your word on that? | 你能保证吗? |
[32:54] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[32:57] | I’ll let them go just as soon as you’ve left the island. | 你走之后我一定会放了他们的 |
[33:09] | Well, I guess this is it. | 我想就这样了 |
[33:16] | Thank you, Ben,for keeping your promise. | 谢谢你遵守你的诺言 Ben |
[33:58] | Hold it right there! | 站在那里别动! |
[33:59] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来! |
[34:01] | Get down! I said get down! | 趴下!我说趴下! |
[34:15] | What are you doing here, John? | 你在这里干什么 John? |
[34:17] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 Jack |
[34:22] | Sorry for what? | 为什么? |
[34:50] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[34:53] | Tell me you didn’t do it. | 告诉我不是你干的 |
[34:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[34:57] | Tell me that you didn’t kill that kid! | 告诉我你没有杀那个孩子 |
[34:59] | What? | 什么? |
[35:00] | You think I had something to do with Peter’s death? | 你认为我和Peter的死有关吗? |
[35:02] | I tell you to end things with his mother, | 我告诉你结束这一切 |
[35:04] | and the next thing you know, he’s dead! | 接下来 他就死了! |
[35:06] | John, now calm down, please. | John请你冷静一点 |
[35:07] | Think about what you’re saying.Why would I kill Peter? | 想想你自己说的 我为什么要杀Peter呢? |
[35:10] | He was on to you! | 他盯上你了! |
[35:11] | I’ve been doing this for a long time.I’m not sweating some rich kid. | 我干这行很久了 我不会害怕一个毛头小子的 |
[35:15] | Then why are you still here? | 那为什么你还在这里? |
[35:16] | -What do you mean? -I tell you to leave. | -你的意思是? -我让你离开这里 |
[35:18] | You tell me you’re gonna leave town. | 你告诉我你会离开的 |
[35:19] | Why are you still here? | 为什么你还在这里?! |
[35:22] | Now listen, John,I’ll be honest with you. | 听着John 老实对你说 |
[35:26] | I didn’t end it. | 我没有兑现诺言 |
[35:27] | I was looking for an angle. | 我想干下去 |
[35:29] | I wanted to make some money before I skipped out. | 我想在我退休前捞一笔 |
[35:32] | But then all this happened. | 但后来发生了这事 |
[35:34] | Peter died, and everything just went straight into the tank. | Peter死了 一切都落空了 |
[35:39] | She’s devastated. | 她受到很大的打击 |
[35:41] | She’s called off the wedding. | 她取消了婚礼 |
[35:44] | There’s no profit in it, John. | 已经无利可图了 John |
[35:46] | I’m a con man, not a murder. | 我是一个骗子 但不是杀人犯 |
[35:51] | She called off the wedding? | 她取消了婚礼? |
[35:54] | She said she couldn’t deal with it. | 她说她做不到 |
[35:57] | She needs to be alone. | 她需要独自面对 |
[35:58] | So if I were to call her right now, | 如果我现在打电话给她 |
[36:01] | that’s what she would tell me? | 这就是她要告诉我的? |
[36:06] | Phone’s right over there, John. | 电话就在那边 John |
[36:14] | What’s her numb… | 她的号码是… |
[36:24] | Mr. Locke, we know this isn’t what you want to hear, but… | Locke我们知道你不想听到这个消息 但是… |
[36:28] | Your father’s gone. | 你父亲逃走了 |
[36:30] | We know he fled to Mexico shortly after your… | 他去了墨西哥 在你们那次相遇后… |
[36:33] | encounter, then he disappeared. | 然后就消失了 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry, but he could be anywhere in the world right now. | 我很抱歉 他也许在这个世界的任何地方 |
[36:42] | All right, detectives,that’s enough. | 好了 探长们 今天就到此为止 |
[36:44] | Mr. Locke has work to do today. | Locke先生 今天有活干了 |
[36:48] | We’ll let you know if anything develops. | 如果有什么消息我们会通知你的 |
[36:53] | We have got ourselves quite a day ahead of us, my friend. | 今天我们有好多事要做 |
[36:57] | It’s finally time to get you up out of that bed. | 你终于可以起床了 |
[37:00] | No. I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[37:01] | I don’t remember asking. | 这可没有选择 |
[37:08] | Now… | 现在 |
[37:10] | Most people struggle with this at first, | 大多数人一开始都不想坐这玩意儿 |
[37:12] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[37:14] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[37:17] | No, please. I can’t do this. | 不 求你了 我做不到 |
[37:20] | You fell eight stories and survived. | 你从八楼摔下来 并幸存了下来 |
[37:24] | I don’t want to hear about what you can’t do. | 我不想听到 有什么你做不到的 |
[37:26] | Now let’s go. | 好了 |
[37:27] | It’s gonna be all right. | 会没事的 |
[37:28] | It’s gonna be fine, John. | 一切都会好的 John |
[37:29] | -Come on. -No, I can’t… | -来吧 -不 我不能… |
[37:37] | You’re fine… | 很好 |
[37:41] | There we go. | 行了 |
[37:43] | There you go, buddy. | 行了 伙计 |
[37:46] | See? | 看见了? |
[37:48] | Wasn’t that bad, was it? | 也没那么糟 不是吗? |
[37:50] | Be right back, buddy. | 我一会儿就回来 伙计 |
[38:30] | Well, John,you’ve really gone and done it now. | John你真的说到做到了 |
[38:34] | You don’t have to pretend to be disappointed anymore. | 你不必装的很失望 |
[38:37] | We both know you wanted it to happen. | 我们都知道你想让这一切发生 |
[38:41] | That’s why you left the c4 in Sayid’s bag | 这就是为什么你留下了Sayid包里的C-4 |
[38:43] | Because you wanted me to make it happen. | 因为你想让这一切发生 |
[38:47] | Uncuff him, please, Richard. | 拜托你解开他 Richard |
[38:55] | You gonna do anything stupid? | 你会做傻事吗? |
[38:58] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[39:05] | Do you remember earlier, John,when you called me a cheater… | 你还记得吗?John 当你叫我骗子的时候… |
[39:09] | When you said I didn’t deserve to live on this island? Well, get this– | 当你说我不配待在这岛上的时候… |
[39:13] | There I was, shaking hands with Jack | 当我和Jack握手的时候 |
[39:16] | and thinking I’d give almost anything to come up with a way to stop him from leaving, | 我想方设法不让他离开这座岛 |
[39:18] | because to let him go | 因为如果他离开的话 |
[39:21] | would be a sign a weakness,of failure, of defeat. | 那会是一个软弱的信号 一个失败的信号 |
[39:24] | My people would see that. | 我的人都看在眼里 |
[39:25] | They would know it, | 他们会知道的 |
[39:27] | and that, John, would be the end of me. | 然后John 所有的错误都会归咎于我 |
[39:30] | But to kill him… | 但如果我杀了他… |
[39:33] | That would be cheating, | 那才是欺骗 |
[39:35] | because my people also heard me make a promise, | 因为我的人知道 我许下诺言 |
[39:37] | and to break my word… | 如果我打破诺言… |
[39:40] | that would be the end of me, too. | 他们还是会归咎于我的 |
[39:46] | And then you came striding out of the jungle, John… | 而这时你出现了 John… |
[39:52] | to you make my dream come true. | 并实现了我的梦想 |
[39:57] | You’re not gonna start talking about the magic box again, are you? | 你不是又想和我说那个神奇的盒子了吧? |
[40:03] | I’m gonna show you what came out of it. | 不John 我要带你去看那里面到底有什么 |
[40:19] | When I asked you earlier if it hurt | 当我那时问你 你是否很痛苦 |
[40:21] | when you suffered your injury,I think you misunderstood me. | 当你忍受伤痛时 你一定误解我的意思了 |
[40:25] | It seems fairly obvious that when a person’s back smashes | 很明显 当一个人被扔下高楼 |
[40:28] | into a hard surface after being thrown from a building, | 背部撞击地面时 |
[40:30] | that’s gonna sting a little. | 会有很强烈的剧痛 |
[40:32] | But I really wasn’t asking about the physical pain. | 但我问的不是肉体上的伤痛 |
[40:36] | What, do you want to know if it hurt my feelings? | 你想知道那是否伤了我的感情? |
[40:38] | No, John.I wanted to know what it felt like | 不John 我想知道当你亲身父亲 |
[40:41] | when your own father tried to kill you. | 想要杀你时你的感受 |
[40:47] | He’s the reason you destroyed the submarine, isn’t he? | 他就是你要炸毁潜艇的原因 是吗? |
[40:51] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[40:53] | You’re afraid of him, and this is the one place he can never find you. | 你怕他了 而这是唯一一个他找不到你的地方 |
[40:56] | This is the one place he can never get to. | 这是唯一他来不了的地方 |
[40:58] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么? |
[41:03] | I don’t know how it happened… | 我不知道这是怎么发生的… |
[41:07] | But you seem to have some communion with this island, John, | 但你能和这座岛交流 John |
[41:11] | and that makes you very, very important. | 而这让你变的特别重要 |
[41:15] | You have no idea what you’re talking about, of course, | 你不知道自己在说什么 |
[41:17] | but in time you’ll have a better understanding of things. | 但经过一段时间你会更好的去理解事物的 |
[41:22] | So what do I want? | 那么我想要什么呢? |
[41:25] | I want to help you, John. | 我想帮助你 John |
[41:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[41:31] | Because I’m in a wheelchair,and you’re not. | 因为我在轮椅上 而你不是 |
[41:40] | Are you ready to see? | 你准备好了吗? |
[42:23] | Dad? | 爸爸? |