Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

迷失(Lost)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 迷失(Lost)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Previously on Lost… 剧情回顾…
[00:03] I don’t care what Jack said. 我不在乎Jack怎么说
[00:05] They’ve got him. We have to get him back. 我们要把他救回来
[00:06] I owe him that. 我欠他的
[00:08] The man in the house. You said you seen him before? 那个屋子里的男人 你以前见过他?
[00:10] On the video feed from the pearl station. 就是珍珠舱录像里的那个人
[00:12] Why are we continuing to play this little game, 我们为什么还要兜圈子呢
[00:14] when we all know it has moved to the next stage? 为什么不直接切入正题?
[00:21] This is a map showing electrical and data cabling 这张地图显示所有电能
[00:23] comprised of houses and dormitories. 提供给了一个住宅区
[00:25] Sounds like a place well worth visiting. 那地方一定很值得拜访
[00:28] I saw a lightning hit the roof. You were electrocuted. 当我看见闪电击打顶棚时你被电死了
[00:32] And when you heard Claire was in the water, 你下水去救Claire的时候
[00:34] you drown trying to save her. 你自己却淹死了
[00:35] I dove in myself so you never went in. I’m trying pal, 结果我下了水 你就得救了 我试过了 兄弟
[00:38] I tried twice to save you, but no matter what I try to do… 我救了你两次 但不论我怎么做
[00:41] you gonna die Charlie. 你都会死的 Charlie
[01:30] Mom! 妈妈? 妈妈!
[01:50] Oh look, Aaron! Your mom has finaly decided to wake up. 看啊 Aron 你妈妈终于决定起床了
[01:59] The only way I could get you to sleep in was to borrow the midget. 多亏了我借走你的小矮人 你才睡着的
[02:04] And, what is all this? 这些都是什么?
[02:07] An aperitive, of mysterious island fruit. 开味酒和这岛上神秘的水果
[02:11] Before the breakfast picnic I have set up in your honor 然后还有我特意为你准备的野餐
[02:16] a short walk down the beach. 就在不远的沙滩
[02:19] What’s gotten into you, Charlie? 你怎么了Charlie?
[02:21] Sorry? 抱歉?
[02:21] It’s just, you’ve been so depressed all week, 一个星期以来你都很沮丧
[02:23] and now it’s breakfast in bed and picnics? 而现在 野餐和枕边小吃?
[02:27] I woke up this morning, and I thought, 早晨醒来我想
[02:29] it’s time to stop feeling sorry for yourself and seize the day, 是时候振作精神了 让自己占有这一天
[02:31] and I can’t think of anyone I’d rather do some day-seizing with than you. 然后我就想到了你
[02:39] So… What do you say? 那…你怎么说?
[02:42] Let’s drop the cherub off 让我们把这小天使
[02:44] with auntie Sun and uncle Jin, 交给Sun阿姨和Jin叔叔
[02:47] and you and I go for a little stroll. 让我们去享受吧
[02:52] I would love to. 正合我意
[02:56] From the position of this stream, we should be here, 照小溪的方位 我们应该在这里
[02:59] and if the scale is right, 如果比例正确的话
[03:01] his people are 2 miles in that direction. 他的人一定在那个方向的两英里外
[03:05] I don’t expect you to confirm that. 我没有期望你的确认
[03:12] It’s an electrical wiring map, Sayid. 这只是电缆的地图 Sayid
[03:14] I’m not sure it’s as accurate as you think. 我不像你那么确定它的精确度
[03:16] Well, it’s certainly not as infallible as the magical carvings on your stick. 那当然没有你那神奇的棍子来的精确
[03:19] Hey, the stick didget us to that station. 那棍子带我们去了那个站
[03:21] Oh, the station which you accidentally blew up. 是那个你不小心炸掉的站吗?
[03:24] If you’d have warned me that the basement was rigged with C-4, 如果你提醒我那到处是C-4的话
[03:27] I might’ve been a little more careful. 我也许会小心点
[03:34] Why don’t you just tell us if we’re going the right way? 你就不能告诉我们正确的方向吗?
[03:37] You’re going the right way. 你们走的没错
[03:39] Remind me why we’re keeping him alive. 我们为什么让他活着呢?
[03:40] What do you suggest, we shoot him like a dog? 你有什么建议 像打狗一样杀了他?
[03:42] No. I like dogs. 不 我喜欢狗
[03:44] He’s right. They would not trade his life for your friend’s. 他是对的 他们不会用他的生命和你的朋友交换的
[03:48] We should shoot him. 我们应该杀了他
[03:49] Enough! Nobody’s shooting anybody. 够了 谁都别说了
[03:52] The map says where they are, and he says the map is right, 地图告诉我们他们的方位他说我们的方向是正确的
[03:55] so just keep moving. 所以继续前进吧
[04:03] Okay, here we are, here we are. 我们到了
[04:07] Not bad, eh? 不错是吧?
[04:08] Not bad at all. 简直棒极了
[04:10] Well, if you’ll take your seat, 你先请坐吧
[04:12] we will begin with our first course,which is cereal.We have fresh fruit salad 我们有麦片 新鲜的水果沙拉
[04:18] Good morning. 早上好
[04:21] Good morning yourself. 恩…早上好
[04:25] What brings you down to the beach? 什么风把你吹来了 Desmond?
[04:27] Boar are running thick. 最近有许多野猪出没
[04:28] I was hoping you might want to join me on a hunt. 我希望你和我一起去打猎
[04:34] Thanks for the invite, 谢谢你的邀请
[04:36] but as you can see, we’re just about to begin a picnic. 但我们正在准备野餐
[04:40] Well, I think hunting might be a… 我认为打猎是一种…
[04:43] a better way to spend your day, Charlie. 很好的方式来消磨你的一天 Charlie
[04:46] I mean, of all the things you could choose to do today, 我的意思是所有的事中
[04:48] hunting with me might be your best option. 打猎无疑是最佳选择
[04:51] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[04:53] What is it? 怎么了?
[04:54] I think I know how to get us off this island. 我知道怎么离开这座岛了
[05:27] Claire, what’s the matter? Claire 你怎么了?
[05:29] I need Jin’s nets and fish. 我需要Jin的网和鱼
[05:31] We’ve gotta hurry. And buckets…I’m gonna need those, too. 我们要快点…还有水桶 我需要那个
[05:34] We have to catch the birds. 我们必须抓一只鸟
[05:36] What birds? 什么鸟?
[05:36] They just flew over, and they’re only gonna be here today, 他们刚飞过 而且就在这停留一天
[05:38] so to catch one, we need to do it now. 所以要捉的话 只有今天
[05:40] Oh, this sounds like fun. 那听起来很有趣
[05:43] Can you get some nets? 你能弄些网来吗?
[05:44] Nets for what, Barb… 网用来干嘛Barb…
[05:49] Nets for what, Claire? 网用来干嘛 Claire?
[05:51] Okay, five minutes ago, a flock of sea birds flew over my head. 5分钟前 一群海鸟飞过我的头顶
[05:55] Seabirds are migratory, 海鸟会迁移
[05:56] which means they’re gonna keep heading south. 他们会继续向南飞
[06:00] I’m sorry. I don’t understand why we need to… 抱歉 我还是不明白
[06:02] They’re tagged. 他们被挂了标签
[06:03] Tagged? 标签?
[06:05] Scientists tag these birds so they can track them. 科学家给他们做了标签 为了追踪研究他们
[06:07] So when they eventually land in Australia or New Zealand or wherever, 如果他们到了澳大利亚或新西兰
[06:11] somebody’s gonna gather them up. 有人会收集他们的
[06:15] We can send a message. 如果我们捉住一只
[06:17] If we can catch one. 我们可以靠他们传递消息
[06:18] Okay, so here’s the plan. 好了 这是我们的计划
[06:19] First, we’ve gotta cut up these fish, make chum. 首先把鱼弄碎
[06:21] That’ll get the birds to settle in the water. 鸟儿会来觅食的
[06:23] And then, um, we’re gonna need to cut up some of this net. 我们要重新布置网
[06:26] Charlie, can you go get some knives? Charlie能把刀递给我吗?
[06:34] Yeah. 是的
[06:36] How do you even know this stuff about birds? 你是怎么知道这些的 Claire?
[06:39] I watched a lot of nature shows with my mum. 那是因为我和妈妈看太多自然节目了
[06:42] Doesn’t exactly make you an expert. 那也不能让你成为专家啊
[06:45] I just… 我只是…
[06:46] I don’t want to see you wasting your time, that’s all. 我只是不想让你浪费时间罢了
[06:52] So what happened to seizing the day? 你不是说好”占有”这一天的吗?
[06:57] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:59] Don’t see the point. 是我没发现这一点
[07:14] Hold still, dear. 稳住了 亲爱的
[07:15] Just another second. 马上就好
[07:18] There. 行了
[07:20] We’re through now. 没事了
[07:26] Ms. Littleton, I’m Officer Barnes. Littleton女士 我是Barnes警官
[07:29] Sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you a few questions. 很抱歉打扰您 但我需要问几个问题
[07:31] Can I ask you how the accident happened? 事故是怎么发生的?
[07:36] A truck forced us off the road. 一辆卡车把我们撞出路面
[07:39] Okay, and who was driving? 谁在驾驶?
[07:45] Me. 我
[07:48] Has anyone contacted your father? 有人联系你父亲吗?
[07:50] My father died when I was 2. 我2岁时父亲就去世了
[07:52] Sorry to hear that. 很抱歉
[07:55] I spoke with the truck driver. 我和卡车司机谈过
[07:57] He’s fine, by the way. 他很好
[07:58] He said that when you hit him… 他说你撞了他…
[08:00] No, he hit us. 不 是他撞的我们
[08:02] About what speed would you say that happened when you were driving? 事故发生时你的车速是多少?
[08:05] It just came out of nowhere. 他突然就冒了出来 我没有…
[08:07] That’s not the question I asked, Ms. Littleton. 你没有回答我的问题 Littleton女士
[08:11] I don’t know how fast I was driving. 我不知道当时的车速
[08:15] Why are you even asking me these questions? 你为什么要问这些问题?
[08:18] These questions are standard procedure when there’s a fatality. 抱歉这是程序
[08:23] My mother is in surgery. 我母亲在开刀
[08:25] She’s not dead. 她还没死
[08:27] Right. 是啊
[08:30] So she is. 那就是了
[08:31] You know, this is not my fault! 这不是我的错
[08:36] Didn’t say it was. 我没有说是你的错
[08:37] Good day, Ms. Littleton. 祝你有愉快的一天 Littleton女士
[08:53] Can I ask you something? 能问你个问题吗?
[09:07] I told you that your daughter was living with them… 我告诉你你女儿和他们在一起…
[09:12] and you haven’t asked me a single question about her. 而你竟然没问我一个问题
[09:15] You haven’t… 你没有…
[09:16] Your friend Jack, 你的朋友 Jack
[09:19] you care about him? 你关切他吗?
[09:23] Yes. 是的
[09:26] Imagine 16 years from now, 设想一下16年后
[09:28] you’re told he’s still alive. 你被告知他还活着
[09:30] But in your heart, 然而你告诉自己
[09:32] you know that he wouldn’t remember you. 他可能甚至都不记得你了
[09:36] He wouldn’t know you. 他根本不认识你了
[09:39] Wouldn’t even know 那还会了解
[09:40] that you ever cared about him. 你关切过他吗?
[09:51] I haven’t asked you questions about my daughter… 我没有问你我女儿的事…
[09:56] because I do not want to know the answers. 因为我不想知道答案
[10:15] Water? 水?
[10:17] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[10:20] So how’d you get here? 你是怎么来这里的?
[10:22] How’d you get onto this island? 怎么来到这座岛上的?
[10:23] Don’t waste your breath. Whatever he says will be a lie. 不要浪费口舌了 他说的都不是真话
[10:27] I was recruited when I was 24. 24岁是我被招入了新兵
[10:29] I was approached by a man… 有一个人和我接触…
[10:30] I didn’t ask you when I asked you how. 我没有问什么时候 我问你是怎么来的
[10:33] They brought me on the submarine. 坐潜水艇来的
[10:35] So your people, they can just come and go whenever they want? 你们的人…他们能随意进出?
[10:38] Go, yes, but two weeks ago, 去 是的 可两星期以前
[10:41] our underwater beacon stopped emitting its locator signal. 海底灯标停止接收信号
[10:45] There was an event…an electromagnetic pulse. 出了事故…是电磁回路
[10:48] It would be impossible to come back. 回来就不可能了
[10:50] Why would you want to come back? 你为什么想回来?
[10:51] You would not understand. 你不会明白的
[10:56] Try me. 说来听听
[10:58] I misspoke. 我不会说的
[11:00] What I meant to say is, 我想说的是
[11:02] you’re not capable of understanding. 你没有理解的能力
[11:04] And why am I not capable? 那又是为什么呢?
[11:07] Because you are not on the list. 因为你不在名单上
[11:11] What list? 什么名单?
[11:17] The man who brought me here, 那个把我带来这里的人
[11:19] who brought all of my people here, 和所有来这里的人
[11:21] he is… a magnificent man. 他是一个…伟大的人
[11:26] If Ben’s so magnificent, then why did he need one of us to save him? 如果Ben很伟大 那为什么需要我们中的一个人来救他呢?
[11:30] Ben? Ben is not… Ben? Ben不是…
[11:35] I will try to make this as simple as I can. 简单点说
[11:38] You are not on the list because you are flawed 你们不在名单里 因为你们有瑕疵
[11:43] Because you are angry 因为你们愤怒
[11:47] And weak and frightened. 虚弱 恐惧
[11:50] The more I learn about your people, 越了解你们的人
[11:52] the more I suspect you’re not as omniscient as you’d have us believe. 我就越怀疑 你们是不是真的无所不知
[11:56] Don’t speak to us as if you know us. 别装作你很了解我们
[11:58] Of course I don’t know you, Sayid Jarrah. 我当然不了解你 Sayid Jarrah
[12:01] How could I? 我怎么会呢?
[12:04] And you, Kate Austen, are a complete stranger to me. Kate Austen 你对我来说就是个陌生人
[12:10] But you, John Locke, you, I might have a fleeting memory of, 但John Locke 你…我想起来…
[12:14] but I must be confused, 我一定是糊涂了
[12:16] because the John Locke I know was para… 因为我认识的John Locke曾是…
[12:21] Look at this. 来看看这个
[12:28] Over here. Come on. 在这边 快点
[13:15] Well, looks like we’re here. 看来我们到了
[13:24] Will this work? 这能行吗?
[13:25] Yes. Work. 是的 能行
[13:37] Sun Please… Help. 能帮一下Sun的忙吗
[13:40] Ok. 好的
[13:49] Smells great. 真难闻啊
[13:51] Let’s get it over with. 我们来处理吧
[13:57] This was my mother’s worst fear. 我妈妈最怕这个了
[13:59] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[14:00] That I would end up doing something very much like this, 最后我就干这个
[14:03] cutting bait. She had high hopes for my future. 做诱饵 她对我的期望值很高
[14:08] They did not include me marrying a fisherman’s son. 他们也没想到我会嫁给渔夫的儿子
[14:13] Well, I guess we don’t always turn out like our mothers want. 看来我们都不能实现母亲的愿望了
[14:16] Of course, mine never worked a day in her life. 当然 我妈妈从来不做事
[14:24] My mom was a librarian. 我妈妈曾是个图书管理员
[14:28] Was? 曾是?
[14:36] We should get this stuff out there. 我们该干活了
[15:00] Where were you? 你去哪儿了?
[15:04] I went home to take a shower. 回家洗了个澡
[15:07] That must have been nice. 那一定很舒服
[15:08] They said she was still in surgery. 他们说她还在手术中
[15:13] I had glass in my hair, Aunt Lindsey. 我也受伤了 Lindsey姑妈
[15:16] Well, I’m glad that you’re feeling refreshed. 我很高兴你恢复精神了
[15:23] Good afternoon. Are you the daughter? 下午好 你是她女儿吗?
[15:28] I’m Dr. Woodruff from neurosurgery. 我是Woodrufffrom医生 神经科的
[15:30] I’ll be observing your mother for the next few days. 她还要接受几天的观察
[15:32] How is she? 她怎么样?
[15:34] We’ve managed to stabilize her immediate injuries 我们设法稳定伤势
[15:38] But your mother suffered a severe head trauma. 可她头部受到了创伤
[15:41] We’ll have to wait for the swelling in her brain to go down 我们要等她头部的肿块消退后
[15:43] before we can determine the full extent of her injuries. 才能给她做全面的检查
[15:48] But…I’m afraid we’re looking at fairly widespread damage. 但恐怕她受到了大面积的伤害
[15:54] What does that mean? 那是什么意思?
[15:56] It means that right now these machines are sustaining her life. 意思是她的生命要靠这些仪器维持
[16:01] But it won’t always be… 但不会一直…
[16:04] I mean, when she wakes up, she won’t… 当她醒来 她不会…
[16:05] I can’t say with any real confidence 我不能很肯定的告诉你
[16:09] that she will wake up. 她会醒过来
[16:27] Can she hear us? 她能听见我们吗?
[16:28] I like to think she can. 我希望是这样
[16:30] How long will she be like this? 她这样要多久?
[16:33] Could be a day, a week or years. 也许一天 一个星期或是一年
[16:35] We’ll just have to wait and see. 我们只能等待
[16:38] But I can assure you, she’ll be well looked after. 但我能保证你们她会受到很好的照顾的
[16:40] Oh, that’s very nice, but we can’t pay for that. 那很好 只是我们付不起那么多
[16:44] Don’t worry. Her expenses have already been taken care of. 别担心 有人已经帮你们解决了
[16:53] By whom? 是谁?
[16:54] I’ve been asked to keep that confidential. 他让我保密
[17:20] 1… 2… One… Two…
[17:29] No! 不!
[17:36] Look, I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:37] I’m sorry, man. 我很抱歉 伙计
[17:40] I said I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[17:41] What the hell is wrong with you? 你到底想干什么?
[17:42] I was shooting at a boar. I had no idea you were out here. 我在打一只野猪 我不知道你们在这里
[17:44] Where’s Charlie? Charlie在哪里?
[17:46] Is he with you? 和你在一起吗?
[17:46] He’s back at the camp. 他在营地里
[17:47] I’m really sorry if I frightened… 我很抱歉吓到了你们…
[17:48] So it’s just you? 所以就你一个人?
[17:51] Aye, it’s just me. 是的
[17:51] Hunting, in the exact same spot as we’re setting our trap? 你就正好出现在我们设陷阱的地方?
[17:56] I was following a boar, Claire. 我在追一头野猪 Claire
[17:58] So it’s just a coincidence, then. 那可真是巧啊
[18:03] Where is it? 那头猪呢?
[18:05] It got away. 它跑了
[18:13] You don’t want me to catch the birds, do you? 你不想让我捉住那只鸟是吗?
[18:15] You and Charlie..what’s going on? 你和Charlie 到底怎么了?
[18:19] Why wouldn’t I want you to catch the birds? 我为什么不想你捉住它?
[18:36] What is it? 这是什么?
[18:38] Don’t touch it! 别碰它!
[18:39] Don’t even get near it. 别靠近它
[18:47] What are these pylons? 这些高压电线架是什么?
[18:50] What do you think they are? 你认为呢?
[18:55] A security perimeter. 一种区域防御系统
[18:57] Those sensors on the side would be triggered 任何人走进去时
[19:00] if anyone passed between them. 就会触发陷阱
[19:06] It’s an alarm system or a trap. 这是警报系统或是陷阱
[19:09] Either way, we’ll be safer going around it. 我们在这里会很安全
[19:11] You are right. It was a security perimeter, 你是对的 这是个防御系统
[19:15] but like everything else on this island, it hasn’t functioned in years. 但经过这么多年想必这些都已经失效了
[19:18] Of course it hasn’t. 别耍我们了
[19:22] If you wish to waste your time, be my guest. 如果你想浪费时间 随便你
[19:25] The pylons encircle the entire barracks. 电线架围绕着整个营地
[19:28] There is no going around them. 你们这样是进不去的
[19:30] If you don’t believe me, look at your map. 如果你不相信我的话 看看你的地图
[19:46] He appears to be telling the truth. 看来他说的是真的
[20:00] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:25] Oh, my god. 我的上帝
[20:31] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:46] Looks like he suffered a cerebral hemorrhage. 看上去像大脑出血
[20:48] Why did you do that? We needed him! 你为什么要这样做?我们需要他!
[20:52] They were never gonna trade him for Jack. 他们不会拿他交换Jack的
[20:54] -You don’t know that. -You don’t know it, either. -你不知道的 -那你也不知道
[20:56] What we do know is that he shot one of his own people who didn’t want to be in this exact situation, 我们知道的是 他射杀了他的同伴
[21:02] so I’m gonna stick with my opinion. 所以我坚持我的想法
[21:03] We could have discussed it. 我们至少能讨论一下
[21:04] Nobody asked me about it when we brought him along in the 1st place. 我们本来就不该带上他
[21:07] All right. 行了
[21:08] Pardon me for not knowing that they had a sonic weapon fence. 抱歉我不知道他们有某种电磁武器系统
[21:14] I didn’t know he was gonna die. How would I know that? 我不知道他会死
[21:16] Why are you really here? 你来的目的是什么?
[21:19] Are you here for Jack? 是为了Jack吗?
[21:22] Why else would I be here? 那还有什么原因?
[21:25] We’ll talk about this later. 这事我们稍后再解决
[21:27] Fine by me. 我同意
[21:29] Just tell me how we’re gonna go through this. 那我们怎么穿过去?
[21:30] We’re not gonna go through it. 我们另找办法
[21:32] We’re going over it. 我们翻过去
[21:35] Sayid, where’s the axe? Sayid, 斧头放在哪了?
[21:36] It’s in his pack. 在他的背包里
[21:38] No, wait a minute. I got it. 等等 我来拿
[21:39] Here, I got it. 我来吧
[21:52] I thought you didn’t know there was any c-4. 我认为你原来不知道有C-4的
[21:55] Well, I stand corrected. 好吧 我承认
[21:58] Why did you take it? 你为什么带上它?
[22:00] You never know when a little c-4 might come in handy. 你永远不知道小小的C-4也许能派上用处
[22:04] You’ll have to do better than that. 你必须做的更好
[22:17] Okay, there you go. 好了好了
[22:20] What’s going on with you, Charlie? 你到底怎么了 Charlie?
[22:22] I just put Aaron down 我只是把Aaron放下
[22:24] No, you and Desmond, what’s going on? 不 你和Desmond 怎么了?
[22:28] What you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[22:29] So you don’t know anything about Desmond shooting off his gun and scaring away the birds? 那你不知道Desmond开枪吓跑了我们要捉的鸟吗?
[22:34] I’ve been with Aaron all morning. 我早上一直和Aaron在一起
[22:36] You’re lying to me, Charlie. 你在撒谎 Charlie
[22:37] I am not lying. 我没有
[22:41] What happened to the guy who woke up this morning 那个早上醒来
[22:43] who wanted to go and have a picnic and seize the day? 准备野餐的家伙到底怎么了?
[22:46] You really want to know the truth? 你真的想知道?
[22:49] That glint you saw could have been anything 那闪光会是任何东西
[22:52] a piece of glass stuck in the bird’s foot… 粘在鸟爪子上的玻璃残渣
[22:54] or it could have been nothing at all. 或许什么都没有
[22:58] I don’t want to advocate false hope, Claire, that’s all. 我不想让你有错误的希望 Claire
[23:03] Well, I’m sorry. I bothered you with my stupid ideas, 很抱歉 我想到这个主意
[23:07] and, it won’t ever happen again. 这永远都不会再发生了
[23:09] And, Charlie, I don’t want my baby around lies. Charlie 我不想我的孩子围绕在谎言之中
[23:11] I think you might be overreacting. 你是反应过度了
[23:13] Overreacting? 反应过度?
[23:15] No, I thought you were here for me, that I could count on you. 不 我以为我能和你在一起 我能依赖你
[23:18] I was wrong. 但我错了
[23:19] No, Claire! 不 Claire
[23:20] I’m on my own, and at least I know that now. 我还是靠我自己吧 至少现在我意识到了
[23:24] Just go! 走吧!
[23:35] Morning, dear. 早上好 亲爱的
[23:37] Oh, I like your new doctor. 我喜欢你新的医生
[23:39] What new doctor? 新的医生?
[23:40] Oh, the American. 是个美国人
[23:41] He’s in with your mum now. 现在和你母亲在一起
[23:58] Excuse me. 不好意思
[24:07] The nurse said 护士说
[24:10] Are you a doctor? 你是医生?
[24:14] Yes 是的
[24:19] I’m very sorry. 我很抱歉
[24:22] I shouldn’t be disturbing you. 打扰你们
[24:25] I was just leaving. 我该走了
[24:27] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么?
[24:30] I was just on my way out, Lindsey. 我才要走 Lindsey
[24:31] If Carole knew you were here… 如果Carole知道你在这里…
[24:33] She’d what? What would she do? 怎么? 她会做什么?
[24:35] She wouldn’t be acting the way you are. 她不会表现的像你那样
[24:37] Aunt Lindsey, what’s going on here? Lindsey姨妈 到底怎么回事?
[24:40] Who is he? 他是谁?
[24:43] It doesn’t matter. Just go. 这不重要 你走吧
[24:45] Maybe you should tell her, Lindsey. 或许你应该告诉她 Lindsey
[24:48] She deserves to know. 她应该知道的
[24:48] Please, just leave us alone. 求你就别管我们了
[24:50] -You are not the arbiter here. -No. -你没有资格来决定这些 -不
[24:53] -In these circumstances -You are taking advantage of my sister’s situation -在这种情况下 -你是趁我姐姐受伤的机会
[24:56] I believe Claire has every right to know… 我不认为Claire有权知道…
[24:58] just stop it! 大家冷静一下!
[25:01] Are you the one paying the bills? 是你付的医疗费?
[25:03] Are you the one taking care of all this? 是你照料这些事的?
[25:09] Yes. 是的
[25:17] Then who are you? 那你是谁?
[25:25] I’m your father, Claire. 我是你的父亲 Claire
[26:04] The system appears to fire a sonic pulse 如果有东西切断了系统的水平面
[26:06] when an object breaks the plane between two pylons. 那就会触发电磁回路
[26:09] So… 所以
[26:11] as long as we don’t break the plane, we should remain unharmed. 只要我们不去碰那个水平面 我们就会没事的
[26:15] Why not just use the plastic explosive you took? 为什么不用炸药呢?
[26:17] Be my guest. You wanna go stick it on there? 你想死就随便你
[26:20] Whoever climbs over, give those sensors a wide berth. 谁爬过去后 给一个安全信号
[26:23] I’ll go first. 我先来
[26:29] Give me a hand. 帮我一把
[27:32] I guess I’ll go next. 我想我是第二个
[28:09] Here you go. 行了
[28:11] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:16] You have every right to be upset. 不要为那事烦心了
[28:17] It just doesn’t make any sense. 这一点都没道理
[28:20] Desmond’s never gone boar hunting before, Desmond从没打过野猪
[28:23] and the boar never come that close to the beach. 而野猪也不会那么靠近海滩
[28:25] Well, whatever is going on, 不管发生了什么
[28:27] they’re still talking about it. 他们还在那边说话呢
[28:36] Can you watch him? 你能看一下他吗?
[28:38] What are you going to do? 你要去干什么?
[28:42] Get some answers. 找出答案
[28:50] I’ll be with you in a sec. 一会儿就来
[28:56] There you go. 行了
[28:59] It’ll be 10 bucks. 10块钱
[29:11] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干嘛?
[29:13] Buy you a cup of coffee? 请你喝杯咖啡?
[29:18] I have nothing to say to you. 我和你没什么好说的
[29:20] I’m leaving tonight, then I’ll be out of your life forever. Claire今晚我就离开 从此我会从你的生活中消失的
[29:23] Just one cup of coffee. 就一杯咖啡
[29:35] So it’s true. 这都是真的
[29:38] Yes, it’s true. 是的
[29:47] How’d you find out about the accident? 你是怎么知道发生事故了?
[29:49] A doctor friend here in Sydney told me. 一个在悉尼的朋友告诉我的
[29:51] I got the call the minute your mother went into surgery. 你母亲一进手术室我就接到了电话
[29:58] Why did she tell me that you’re dead? 为什么她告诉我你死了?
[30:02] Well, because I..no doubt…left her with so many wonderful memories. 是因为我和她在一起留下了许多美好的时光吧
[30:09] Look, we had a fling. 我们有段美妙的时光
[30:12] I was back in Los Angeles when she told me that she was pregnant, 我回络杉矶后她才告诉我她怀孕了
[30:15] that she was going to have the baby…have you. 她将有个还孩子 你
[30:18] You didn’t want to see me? 你不想见我?
[30:21] No. I came out a bunch of times when you were little. 不 在你小的时候我来看过你几次
[30:25] I stayed over,gave you toys. 我过来买玩具给你
[30:29] I sang to you. 给你唱歌
[30:34] Why’d you stop coming? 为什么你后来不来了呢?
[30:37] ’cause your aunt hates me, 因为你的姨妈恨我
[30:40] and your mother didn’t like the fact that… 而你母亲不愿意接受
[30:42] I had another family. 我有另外一个家庭的现实
[30:45] Why are you here now, then? Why’d you come? 那你现在来做什么?
[30:47] You could’ve just paid her bills from the states. 就为了给我们付医疗费?
[30:49] I came over because I wanted to help. 我来是想帮助你们
[30:53] Help with what? 帮助什么?
[30:55] Your mother is alive… Claire 你母亲还活着
[31:01] but she’s not really living. 但基本上是个植物人
[31:04] What that’s supposed to mean? 你到底什么意思?
[31:05] It means that now may be the time 意思是是时候选择
[31:09] to look at other alternatives, other ways to relieve her pain. 其它的道路来减轻她的痛苦
[31:12] Now it is illegal to turn off her machines, 撤掉她身上的仪器是非法的
[31:15] but I know of ways that can achieve the same effect without the legal consequences. 但我知道一种合法的办法
[31:19] Just stop it! 闭嘴!
[31:20] You didn’t come here to help me. 你不是来帮我的
[31:23] You came here to try and fix a mistake that you made. 你是来弥补自己的过失的
[31:25] No, honey, that’s not true. 不 亲爱的 不是这样的
[31:26] You think that just paying her bills makes you noble or something? 你以为付了医疗费就能让你变成一个高尚的人吗?
[31:31] You come down here, and you try and get me to kill her? 你来这里是想杀死她?
[31:39] You know, just go. 你走吧
[31:40] Why don’t you just go? 为什么你不走呢?
[31:41] Go back to your real family. 回到你真实的家庭去
[31:47] You know 你知道
[31:50] You might be my father 你也许是我的父亲
[31:55] But I don’t even know your name… 但我甚至都不知道你的名字
[31:59] And I, um, I want it to stay that way. 而我也不想知道
[32:05] Listen to me. Claire听我说
[32:06] Listen to me. 听我说
[32:08] Do not keep your mother alive for the wrong reasons. 别让你母亲以错误的原因活下去
[32:12] Now there is hope and there is guilt, and believe me, 希望还是罪责 相信我
[32:15] I know the difference. 我知道这的区别
[32:26] Good-bye, kiddo. 再见了 孩子
[32:28] It’s great seeing you again. 很高兴再次见到你
[33:13] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在做什么?
[33:16] You followed me. 你跟踪我
[33:19] Stay back! 退后!
[33:22] It’s one of the birds. 这有只鸟
[33:23] Stay back! 退后!
[33:43] How did you know it was gonna be here? 你怎么知道会在这里的?
[33:45] I didn’t. 我不知道
[33:46] Yes, you did. 是的 你知道
[33:48] You had to. 你一定知道
[33:50] That’s what you and Charlie were arguing about. 这就是你和Charlie争执的事情
[33:54] You knew. 你知道的
[33:57] How would I? 我怎么会知道?
[33:58] I don’t know, but you know,you walked straight here 你不去任何地方找
[34:01] no doubt at all about where you were going. 就径直来到这里
[34:04] You came right to this beach and right to this rock, 在这片海滩这块石头
[34:08] and low and behold, there’s the bird. 而且很巧的是 这有只鸟
[34:13] What t hell is going on, Desmond? 到底发生了什么 Desmond?
[34:23] See that spot over there? 看见那块地方了吗?
[34:29] That’s where Charlie slipped and fell in. 那就是Charlie滑倒的地方
[34:33] He got pounded again and again by the rocks and 他撞在石头上
[34:37] broke his neck. 摔断了他的脖子
[34:39] What? 什么?
[34:41] What…what are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[34:44] That’s where Charlie died. 那就是Charlie死的地方
[35:01] Look what Desmond found. 看Desmond找到了什么
[35:04] How about that? 太好了
[35:07] It does have a tag. 真的有标签啊
[35:09] You were right. 你是对的
[35:15] Desmond told me everything Desmond把一切都告诉我了
[35:20] about all his visions 那些幻觉
[35:24] That he knew you were gonna get hit by lightning, 他知道你会被电击
[35:30] that you were gonna drown trying to rescue me in the ocean 为了救我你会淹死
[35:38] how you died trying to get me this bird. 为了捉这只鸟 你摔死了
[35:42] You don’t believe all that, do you? 你不会相信的 是吧?
[36:09] Now who turned the telly off? 谁把电视关了?
[36:11] Don’t they know how much you love your nature shows? 他们不知道我妈妈喜欢看自然节目吗?
[36:17] That’s better. 这样好多了
[36:22] So how are you today, mum? 妈妈 你今天怎么样?
[36:25] Did you have an okay night? 睡的好吗?
[36:41] Listen… 我…
[36:44] Something I have to tell you, 要告诉你一些事
[36:47] something I should have told you a long time ago. 一些我很早就应该告诉你的事
[36:58] I’m pregnant. 我怀孕了
[37:06] I’m giving it away. 我要把他送走
[37:11] It’s for the best. 这样做最好
[37:20] I wish… 最好是这样
[37:28] I don’t know how you did it… 我不知道你怎么…
[37:31] raising me alone. 独自把我抚养大的
[37:34] That must have been so hard, 一定很艰难
[37:38] and I was just… 而我真是…
[37:40] awful… 一团糟
[37:44] awful… 糟透了
[37:47] So horrible to you. 让你操心了
[37:55] I’m so sorry, mum. 对不起 妈妈
[38:01] I’m so sorry 我很抱歉
[38:07] So sorry for all the awful things I said to you in the car 为了我在车里对你说的不好的话
[38:13] That…I hated you… 说我恨你
[38:20] and that I wished you weren’t my mother 说我不希望你是我的母亲
[38:24] and that I wished you were dead. 说我希望你死
[38:27] It’s all my fault 都是我的错
[38:30] the accident, everything. 那场事故 所有一切
[38:39] I’m so sorry, mom. 我很抱歉 妈妈
[38:43] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[38:49] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:55] I’ll see you soon, okay? 我会回来看你的 好吗?
[38:59] To whom it may concern,we are survivors of Oceanic flight 815. 我们是815航班的幸存者
[39:07] We have survived on this island for 80 days. 我们已经在岛上待了80天了
[39:12] We were six hours into the flight when the pilot said we were off course 起飞后6小时
[39:15] and turned back towards Fiji. 我们的飞机转向Fiji
[39:20] We hit turbulence and crashed. 接着撞毁在这座岛上
[39:23] We’ve been waiting here all this time 我们一直在这里等待救援
[39:27] waiting for rescue that has not come. 可就是没人来
[39:30] We do not know where we are. 我们不知道我们在哪儿
[39:32] We only know you have not found us. 只知道你们找不到我们
[39:36] We’ve done our best to live on this island. 我们尽力在岛上生存下来
[39:39] Some of us have come to accept we may never leave it. 有些人已经接受了没人救援的现实
[39:45] Not all of us have survived since the crash, 飞机遇难后不是每个人都活了下来
[39:49] but there is new life, too, 但也有新生命的诞生
[39:51] and with it, there is hope. 这给了我们希望
[39:54] We are alive. 我们还活着
[39:59] Please don’t give up on us. 请不要放弃我们
[40:02] It’s… 这…
[40:05] It’s perfect, Claire. 真是完美Claire
[40:16] You know, I’m not giving up on you either, Charlie. 我也不会放弃你的 Charlie
[40:21] It’s gonna be okay. 一切都会好起来的
[40:24] You’re gonna be okay. 你也会没事的
[40:31] We’ll get through this together. 我们一起度过
[41:21] What? 怎么了?
[41:24] We’re here. 我们到了
迷失

Post navigation

Previous Post: 迷失(Lost)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 迷失(Lost)第3季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme