时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Beach camp’s right over there. | 露营地就在那边 |
[00:12] | Can you get me some clothes? | 你可以帮我拿些衣服过来吗? |
[00:14] | What happened to yours? | 你的衣服呢? |
[00:16] | I woke up in the jungle like this. | 我在丛林里醒来就这样了 |
[00:17] | Well, F.Y.I.,the whole island vibrated, | 整个岛都震动了 |
[00:21] | Kate, Jack and Sawyer saw it, too, | Kate Jack 和 Sawyer 也看到了 |
[00:23] | right before they had bags pulled over their heads– | 在他们被抓走之前 |
[00:25] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[00:26] | Locke’s gonna go after them. | Locke 在演讲的时候 |
[00:28] | He said so in his speech. | 说了会去找他们 |
[00:30] | What speech? | 什么演讲? |
[00:32] | I’m gonna find our friends. | 我会找到我们的朋友 |
[00:34] | We’re gonna find them– all of them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[00:37] | I don’t know how yet, but I will. | 我现在还不知道怎么办 但我会想到的 |
[00:42] | You’ve got a problem with your roof. | 你的屋顶有什么问题吗? |
[00:46] | Roof ? | 屋顶? |
[01:12] | Dude, I don’t know about this. | 伙计 对这事我还不确定 |
[01:15] | See, you’re looking at this all wrong. | 你把这事全看错了 |
[01:18] | He would want us to do this. | 他会让我们这样做的 |
[01:20] | He would want us to ransack is tent and stash? | 他会让我们洗劫他的帐篷偷走他的东西? |
[01:23] | Yeah, that’s sounds exactly like Sawyer. | 对 那听起来简直就是 sawyer |
[01:25] | He stole all this. | 这些也是他原本就偷来的 |
[01:26] | I mean, people need food. | 人们需要食物 |
[01:28] | They need medical supplies. | 需要医疗补给 |
[01:29] | They need… | 他们需要… |
[01:31] | shocking amounts of pornography. | 成堆的色情杂志 |
[01:35] | Desmondo! | 哦 Desmondo |
[01:39] | I need you to come with me. | 我要你跟我来 |
[01:40] | You guys find Eko? | 你们找到 Eko 了? |
[01:42] | Both of you. | 你们两个一起来 |
[02:09] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[02:12] | Eko is dead. | Eko 死了 |
[02:15] | We found his body in the jungle… | 我们在丛林里发现了他的尸体… |
[02:18] | buried him yesterday. | 昨天埋葬了他 |
[02:20] | How did he died? | 他是怎么死的? |
[02:24] | The island killed him. | 是这座岛害死了他 |
[02:27] | What do you mean”the island killed him”? | 这是什么意思? |
[02:31] | What do you mean”the island killed him”? | 这到底是什么意思? |
[02:34] | You know what it means. | 你应该知道的 |
[02:36] | With the doctor gone the camp is on edge | 医生被抓走了 整个营地都很惊慌 |
[02:38] | enough without people having to worry about what’s out here in the jungle. | 当人们开始担心丛林里发生的一切 |
[02:42] | They are gonna look to you two.See how you react. | 他们会看你们的反应 |
[02:45] | So when I tell everyone what happened,I need you to… help keep things calm. | 所以当我告诉他们时 你们最好保持冷静 |
[02:51] | Dude, you okay? | 你还好吗 伙计? |
[02:54] | Hey, guys. What’s wrong with Desmond? | 嘿 你们看 Desmond 怎么了? |
[03:18] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[03:26] | There is someone else out there. | 海里好像有个人 |
[03:34] | Where’s Claire? | Claire 在哪里? |
[03:36] | Just went for a walk. | 她只是去散步了 |
[03:37] | I offered to watch the baby. | 我帮她照顾孩子 |
[03:51] | Claire! Claire! | |
[03:55] | – I’ve got her.- Is she okay? | – 没事了 – 她还好吗? |
[03:56] | I save she | 我救到她了 |
[03:57] | Claire! Claire! | |
[03:59] | What happened? | 怎么了?! |
[04:00] | Stand back. just give me some room! | 都站开点 给我们些空间 |
[04:01] | Claire! Claire! | |
[04:03] | Get back Charlie, I know what I’m doing. | 后退 charlie 我知道我在做什么 |
[04:05] | Is she breathing? | 她有呼吸吗? |
[04:06] | She’s not breathing? | 她没呼吸了? |
[04:14] | Quickly | 快点 |
[04:16] | Do you want me to help you? | 要我帮你吗? |
[04:18] | Quickly Claire | 快点 Claire? |
[04:20] | Quickly Claire | 快点 Claire… |
[04:23] | Oh Ckaire! | 哦 Claire! |
[04:25] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[04:27] | Quickly Claire | 快点 Claire |
[04:29] | Okay, let’s get her back to the tent. | 好了 我带你回你的帐篷 |
[04:30] | It’s all right, Charlie. | 没关系的 Charlie |
[04:32] | Okay, let’s get her back to the tent. | 我们一起回你的帐篷 |
[04:33] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? |
[04:34] | Let me help. | 让我来 |
[04:35] | – Let me help.- I’ve got her, Charlie. | – 我能行的 Charlie – 我来带她回去 |
[04:38] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[04:40] | Hey, how did he know? | 嘿 你是怎么知道的? |
[04:44] | How did he know she was drowning? | 你怎么知道她溺水了? |
[04:47] | I’ll tell you how he knew. | 我来告诉你 |
[04:51] | That guy… | 那个人… |
[04:53] | sees the future, dude. | 能看见未来 |
[05:31] | She’s beautiful. | 她真美 |
[05:35] | Aye. | 是啊 |
[05:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:39] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[05:41] | Penny… Penelop. | Penny–呃 Penelop |
[05:47] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[05:49] | Still a little shaken up. | 还是有些紧张 |
[05:52] | I go to swimming almost every day and… | 我每天都去游泳 然后… |
[05:55] | the undertow just grabbed me. | 回流抓住了我 |
[05:57] | You know, if you… | 我的意思是 如果… |
[05:59] | You know, if you hadn’t… | 如果你没有… |
[06:00] | Claire? Claire? | |
[06:03] | I thought you were only goanna be five minutes. Aaron’s starving. | 我以为你只说5分钟的 Aaron 饿坏了 |
[06:06] | Yeah, um… sorry. | 是啊…抱歉 |
[06:12] | Anyway, I just really wanted to say… | 我只想说… |
[06:16] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:17] | Thank you so much… | 十分谢谢你… |
[06:20] | for being there. | 救了我 |
[06:23] | It was my pleasure. | 不用谢的 |
[06:31] | Locke doesn’t know about anything except knives and fishing. | Locke 除了刀和打鱼就什么也不知道了 |
[06:35] | There’s nothing to know. | 没什么可知道的 |
[06:36] | I don’t buy this precognitive insanity rubbish. | 我才不相信什么预感…精神错乱的废话 |
[06:39] | Look, if the bearded wonder could predict the future, | 如果他真的能预知未来 |
[06:41] | he wouldn’t have ended up here, would he? | 他也不会上这来 |
[06:44] | Well, whatever happened to him,we’re gonna have to find out what it is. | 不论他发生了什么 我们去查个究竟 |
[06:48] | You do realize he’s gonna know your plan before you even come up with it, dude. | 你知道他会预感到你的计划的 |
[06:52] | In that case… | 那种情况… |
[06:55] | we’re goanna have to get him really bloody drunk. | 我们要让他喝的烂醉 |
[07:10] | Beautiful evening. | 好美的夜色 |
[07:14] | – Aye – Say it, dude. | – 是啊 – 说啊 伙计 |
[07:20] | Say it, dude. | 今天早上… |
[07:23] | I’m sorry I wasn’t more… grateful. | 我很抱歉 我很没有礼貌 |
[07:27] | Thank you for helping Claire not drown. | 谢谢你救了 Claire |
[07:31] | No harm done. | 小事一桩 |
[07:33] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[07:35] | Brought a peace offering. | 我带来了和解的礼物 |
[07:38] | You know, make the truce official. | 来把停战搞的正式点 |
[07:41] | Thanks, but no. | 谢了 但我不能喝 |
[07:43] | I’ve spent a wee bit too much time drunk as of late. | 我平时不怎么喝酒的 |
[07:49] | Too good for us, brother. | 这样好吗 兄弟? |
[07:53] | All right, that’s fine. | 那好吧 这也没关系 |
[07:55] | We’ll take our drink and go somewhere else. | 我们会到别处去喝的 |
[07:58] | What kind of whiskey is that? | 那威士忌什么牌子的? |
[08:00] | It’s, uh… just says “Maccutcheon”. | 这 呃…上面写着”maccutcheon” |
[08:15] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:17] | Let’s have it. | 让我们喝个痛快 |
[08:21] | No, the bottle, brother. | 不 给我瓶子 兄弟 |
[08:22] | I mean, if you’ve come to drink, let’s drink. | 如果你要喝的话 那就喝吧 |
[08:25] | Hey, let’s drink. | 是啊 我们喝吧 |
[08:34] | cheers | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[08:40] | She swore like a docker with a crackin’ set of knockers | 她穿的衣服跟码头工人穿的工作服一样烂 |
[08:45] | She was only the farmer’s daughter yahoo! | 他是农场主的孩子 YAHOO! |
[08:59] | Dezzie? Cheers | – Dezzie?(对Des的昵称) – 干杯 |
[09:01] | Are all your songs about drinking | 嘿 你唱的歌都是关于酒 |
[09:05] | and fighting and girls with one leg? | 打仗和一个腿的女孩? |
[09:07] | Well…girls with one leg and a heart of gold. | 是啊…女孩子虽然是个瘸子,但是有一颗金子般的心 |
[09:20] | So, Dezzie… | 那么 Dezzie… |
[09:23] | let me ask you something. | 问你个问题 |
[09:25] | Anything, pal. | 说吧 朋友 |
[09:27] | How’d you know Claire was drowning? | 你怎么知道 Claire 溺水了? |
[09:34] | I could hear her calling for help. | 我听见她求救了 |
[09:36] | Uh, no, you didn’t. | 哦 那是不可能的 |
[09:38] | You were, like, a mile away. | 当时你还在1公里远的地方 |
[09:43] | Well, I suppose I… I’ve got good hearing. | 哦 那是因为…我的听力好吧 |
[09:52] | You… hear the lightning as well? | 那你也听到闪电了? |
[09:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[09:59] | The lightning. | 那闪电 |
[10:01] | Just by chance, you pitched your little rod outside Claire’s tent, | 你碰巧在 Claire 的帐篷外面搭了那个竿子 |
[10:05] | and two hours later, lightning strikes. | 2小时后 闪电就来了 |
[10:18] | Thanks for the drink, pal. | 谢谢你的酒 朋友 |
[10:21] | I don’t know what you’re doing. | 嘿 我不知道你在做什么 |
[10:23] | You’d best tell us. | 你最好告诉我们 喂! |
[10:25] | You think because you turned some key, that makes you a hero? | 你以为转动了那个钥匙 你就是英雄了? |
[10:28] | You’re no hero, brother. | 你不是什么英雄 兄弟 |
[10:30] | I don’t know how you’re doing | 我不知道你到底在做什么 |
[10:32] | but I know a coward when I see one. | 但我却看到了个懦夫 |
[10:35] | yes | 是啊– |
[10:37] | You don’t want to know what happened to me when I turned that key! | 你不会想知道在我转动那钥匙后 发生了什么! |
[10:40] | You don’t want to know– | – 你不会想要知道的 – 伙计 |
[10:42] | – You don’t want to know!- Get him off! | – 放开我! – 你不会想要知道的! |
[10:59] | Wait! | 等等!Desmond! |
[11:01] | I’ll see you in another life, brother. | 我们来世再见 兄弟! |
[11:22] | I love you, Penny. | 我爱你 Penny |
[11:38] | My god. | 我的天啊… |
[11:43] | Des, are you all right? | Des 你还好吗? |
[11:46] | Stay there. Hang on. | 待在那儿别动 |
[11:48] | I’m just getting ice. | 我去拿些冰块 |
[11:50] | OH, My God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[11:54] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[11:58] | – Sweetie, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧? |
[11:59] | – What’s happening? | 发生了什么? |
[12:00] | Well, what’s happening is the result of combining ladders, | 你在粉刷天花板时 |
[12:02] | painting the ceiling and alcohol. | 你从梯子上摔下来了 |
[12:05] | Are you okay? Are you nauseous? | 你还好吗? |
[12:09] | This is my flat. | – 这是我的公寓 – 对啊 |
[12:12] | Although if you want me to feel at home here, | 如果你想要我有家的感觉的话 |
[12:13] | you might start calling it our flat. | 你最好叫它我们的公寓 |
[12:18] | How many fingers, Des? | 几个手指 Des? |
[12:22] | Love, look at me. | 亲爱的 看着我 |
[12:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:34] | Absolutely nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:04] | Here. Let me. | 让我来 |
[13:09] | – Thanks.- Hang on. | – 谢谢 – 等会儿 |
[13:13] | You’ve got paint on your neck. | 脖子上还有油漆的痕迹 |
[13:17] | How’s that concussion? | 脑震荡好了吗? |
[13:19] | She swore like a docker with a crackin’ set of knockers | 她穿的衣服跟码头工人穿的工作服一样烂 |
[13:23] | you move into my humble… | 你来到我的生活中来说… |
[13:25] | is… | 根本就不算什么… |
[13:28] | “rat trap” accurate? | 用”老鼠夹”来形容很恰当吗? |
[13:41] | All right | 好了 |
[13:44] | You know you don’t really need a job from my father, Des. | 你不需要为我爸打工的 Des |
[13:47] | It’s not about the job. | 那和工作无关 |
[13:49] | I want him to respect me. | 我想让他尊重我 |
[13:51] | Then respect you he shall. | 他会尊重你的 |
[13:54] | But if for some reason he’s too daft to see how brilliant you are, | 但如果是他太愚蠢而忽略了你的才华 |
[13:57] | it’s not the end of the world. | 那也不是世界末日 |
[14:01] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[14:20] | Here you go, luv. | 给你的 甜心 |
[14:23] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[14:24] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[14:26] | 只是有点”情景重现”罢了 | |
[14:42] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[14:45] | I’m here to see mr. Widmore. | 我是来见 Wilmore先生的 |
[14:47] | And you are? | 你是? |
[14:48] | Hume, Mr. Desmond Hume. | Hume…呃 Desmond hume |
[14:51] | Hello, luv. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:54] | Got a parcel here for 8-15. | 有一件给815的包裹 |
[14:58] | Excuse me. | 什么? |
[15:00] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[15:02] | I said, “delivery for 8-15”. | 我说”给815的快递” |
[15:09] | Mr. Hume? Mr. Widmore is ready for you. | Hume先生 Widmore先生可以见你了 |
[15:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Penny didn’t tell me you were an actor, Desmond. | Penny 没告诉我你以前是个演员 Desmond |
[15:27] | No, it’s actually set design for the Royal Shakespeare Company. | 其实只是给Royal Shakespeare公司搞点设计 |
[15:31] | Impressive. | 令人钦佩 |
[15:33] | You didn’t graduate from university. | 你大学没有毕业? |
[15:35] | No, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:37] | I had to look after my 3 brothers after my father– | 我要照顾三个兄弟在我父亲– |
[15:39] | Any military experience? | 有过参军吗? |
[15:43] | No, Sir. | 没有 先生 |
[15:48] | She’s beautiful… | 她真漂亮… |
[15:51] | your boat. | 你的船 |
[15:53] | My foundation is sponsoring a solo race around the world. | 我的基金会正在资助一个个人环球计划 |
[16:02] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗? |
[16:04] | No, Sir. | 没有 先生 |
[16:08] | Well, Desmond, I’m going to see to it | Desmond 我可以看看我们公司的 |
[16:09] | that you have a position in our administrative department. | 行政部门有没有位置给你 |
[16:13] | Not the most glamorous duty, but it’s a start. | 不是什么好差事…但这也是个起步 |
[16:16] | I’ll speak to human resources. | 我会给人事部打电话的 |
[16:18] | With all due respect, Sir… | 我很感激 先生… |
[16:22] | I haven’t come here to interview for a position in your company. | 但我不是来应征工作的 |
[16:28] | You haven’t? | 你不是吗? |
[16:29] | No, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:33] | I came here to ask for your daughter’s hand in marriage. | 我来是想谈我和你女儿的婚姻大事 |
[16:37] | We’ve been together two years now, and… | 我们在一起已经两年了… |
[16:42] | Pen’s moving in… | Pen 已经和我同居了… |
[16:44] | and… I love her. | 还有…我爱她 |
[16:50] | Your permission would mean everything to me. | 只想得到你的许可(结婚) |
[16:54] | I’m impressed, Hume. | 我很钦佩你 Hume |
[16:58] | Very noble gesture. | 非常高尚的举止 |
[17:04] | You know anything about whiskey? | 你懂威士忌吗? |
[17:06] | No, I’m afraid not, Sir. | 不 先生 |
[17:09] | This is a 60-year MacCutcheon, named after Anderson MacCutcheon, | 这是一瓶60年的maccutcheon 是以Anderson Maccutcheon命名的 |
[17:13] | esteemed admiral from the Royal Navy. | 他是一位受尊敬的 皇家海军上将 |
[17:16] | He retired with more medals than any man before or since, | 他拿的勋章比任何人都多 |
[17:22] | moved to the Highlands to see out his remaining years. | 然后到高原度过他的晚年 |
[17:25] | Admiral MacCutcheon was a great man, Hume. | Admiral maccutcheon是一个伟大的人 |
[17:29] | This was his crowning achievement. | 这是他完美的成就 |
[17:37] | This swallow is worth more than you could make in a month. | 这一咽比什么都来的有价值 |
[17:51] | And to share it with you would be a waste | 和你分享简直就是在浪费 |
[17:54] | and a disgrace to the great man who made it, because you, | 也会让创造它的人蒙羞 因为你 |
[17:58] | Hume, will never be a great man. | Hume 永远不会成为一个伟大的人 |
[18:08] | Mr. Widmore… I know I’m not– | Widmore先生…我知道我不– |
[18:12] | What you’re not is worthy of drinking my whiskey. | 你只是不配喝我的威士忌 |
[18:20] | How could you ever be worthy of my daughter? | 那你又怎么配得上我的女儿? |
[19:13] | Thank you very much. A fiver! | 非常感谢 一张5镑大钞! |
[19:14] | Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
[19:16] | I know you. That’s fine. See you later. | – 我认识你 – 下次再见 |
[19:18] | How do I know you? | – 我是怎么认识你的? – 谢谢 |
[19:19] | You can leave your number if you want. | 可以的话可以给我你的号码 |
[19:20] | How do I know you? | 我是怎么认识你的? |
[19:22] | I don’t… Where do I know you from? | – 我不…呃… – 我们在哪见过? |
[19:26] | I don’t know, but I’ll remember if I could get some help. | 我不知道 也许你给我些帮助(钱) 我就会记起来的 |
[19:33] | Hey, can I get some help? | 嘿 你能帮我吗? |
[19:36] | You’re Charlie. | 你是 Charlie |
[19:38] | Yeah, name’s on the sign. | 对 标牌上有 |
[19:44] | System failure. | 系统失败 |
[19:45] | No… | 不… |
[19:47] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[19:48] | The… It was in the hatch. | 那是在舱门里 |
[19:51] | I remember seeing you. | 我记得看见过你 |
[19:52] | There was a computer, | 那里有…一台电脑 |
[19:54] | there was a button. We… | 还有…一个按钮 我们… |
[19:57] | We were on an island. | 我们在一座岛上 |
[19:59] | We are on an island, mate.This is England. | 我们是在岛上 伙计 我们在英格兰 |
[20:01] | No, it was real, man, I remember! | 不 那是真的 我记起来了! |
[20:03] | Hey, all right. | 嘿 好吧! |
[20:04] | This is why we don’t do drugs. | 这就是我们为什么不需要毒品了 |
[20:06] | No, this… I remember this. | 不 我全记起来了 |
[20:07] | This all happened before. | 这些从前发生过 |
[20:09] | Today… This happened today. This… | 今天…这个发生在今天… |
[20:15] | I remember that he said I wasn’t worthy, | 我记得他说我没用 |
[20:17] | and then I came down and I took off my tie, | 我很失望 我脱下我的领带 |
[20:21] | and then I lost my tie, and Penny said, “where was it”? | 然后把它扔掉了 Penny 问我”领带去哪了?” |
[20:24] | And then it started to rain! | 然后天开始下雨了 |
[20:40] | Your thesis is a bit neat. The wild card, Partridge,is unpredictability. | 山鴐(一种鸟)有不可预见的能力 |
[20:44] | Run the same test ten times, you’ll get ten different outcomes. | 把实验作十次 你就会发现不同之处了 |
[20:47] | That’s what makes life so wonderfully– | 生命是如此奇妙– |
[20:48] | Donovan! Case in point. | Donovan!这种情况 |
[20:50] | Who could have known that a drenched Scotsman would appear in this rotunda? | 谁会料到一个浑身湿透的男人 出现在大厅里? |
[20:56] | You’ve looked better. Not much, but… | 你看起来不错 Des 但– |
[20:57] | I need to ask you something. | 我想问你些事 |
[20:59] | By all means, do. | 可以啊 |
[21:01] | What do you know about time travel? | 你知道时间旅行吗? |
[21:17] | Are you bloody insane? | 你疯了吗? |
[21:19] | Just tell me if it’s possible. | 你只要告诉我有没有这种可能 |
[21:21] | Which part? | 哪部分? |
[21:22] | The island full of mysterious hatches, | 一座有许多舱门的岛屿 |
[21:24] | or the computer which keeps the world from ending? | 还有那台能够拯救世界的电脑? |
[21:26] | No | 不 |
[21:28] | Forget you’re my best mate, all right? | 忘了我们是最好的朋友 |
[21:29] | As a physicist, is it possible that I’ve somehow managed to go back in time | 作为一个物理学家 有没有可能 我去到从前 |
[21:34] | And am now living my life over again? | 现在又回到现实生活了? |
[21:41] | It’s not funny, Donovan. | 这不是开玩笑 Donovan |
[21:42] | Penny’s father berates you for not being a great man, | Penny的父亲训斥你不会有出息 |
[21:45] | and viol? You’ve dreamed a future where you push a button to save the world. | 你就预见未来你去按那个 拯救世界的按钮? |
[21:49] | These things are not in my head,brother. | 那些都是真的 兄弟 |
[21:52] | I remember things. | 我记起来了 |
[21:54] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | What happens next? | 那接下来会发生什么? |
[21:59] | It doesn’t work like that. | 不是这样的 |
[22:02] | I don’t remember everything, just… | 我记不得所有事 只是… |
[22:05] | just bits and pieces. | 零星的片段 |
[22:07] | How wonderfully convenient. | 那还真巧 |
[22:20] | I remember this. | 我记得这个 |
[22:23] | I know this song. | 我知道这首歌 |
[22:26] | The jukebox… | 那个点唱机… |
[22:29] | Des, you’re worrying me now. | Des 我开始担心你了 |
[22:33] | I remember this night. | 我记得这个夜晚 |
[22:36] | Graybridge comes back from two goals down in the final two minutes | gray bridge在两球落后比赛只剩2分钟的情况下 |
[22:38] | to win this game. | 最后反败为胜 |
[22:39] | It’s a bloody miracle! | 真是个奇迹! |
[22:42] | Jimmy Lennon’s goanna come through that door | 然后 Jimmy Lennon 从那扇门走进来 |
[22:45] | and hit the bartender right in the head with a cricket bat, | 用板球棍打伤了酒保的头 |
[22:47] | ’cause he owes him money. | 因为他欠了他钱 |
[22:48] | – Seriously, Des- | – 说实在的 Des– |
[22:50] | Just watch. | 看好了 |
[22:52] | He’ll score the first goal right now. | 现在他要进球了 |
[22:57] | Brilliant save by… | 哦!完美的扑救… |
[23:00] | They came back. | 不不–他们卷土重来 |
[23:03] | They–they won. | 他们–他们赢了 |
[23:05] | Jimmy Lennon, cricket bat. | Jimmy lennon和板球棍 |
[23:16] | There’s no such thing as time travel, Des. | 根本没什么时间旅行 Des |
[23:25] | And from what I understand, true love can be just as unlikely. | 据我所知 真爱难求 |
[23:30] | So, if you love Penny, stop messing about and marry her. | 如果你真的爱 Penny 就马上和她结婚 |
[24:14] | You smell like the pub. | 你闻起来像去过酒吧 |
[24:17] | That’s because I was at the pub. | 那是因为我刚从那里回来 |
[24:22] | You didn’t get the job. | 你没有得到工作? |
[24:23] | yes | 是的 |
[24:25] | What did my father say? | 我父亲对你说了什么? |
[24:28] | Your father… was lovely. | 你父亲…很可爱 |
[24:33] | We just both agreed that I wasn’t exactly qualified. | 对于我没有资格的问题上 我们达成了共识 |
[24:39] | I say we celebrate. | 我说我们来庆祝 |
[24:41] | I say we celebrate that fate has spared you a miserable existence | 庆祝命运褪去了你痛苦的存在 |
[24:44] | under the employ of Widmore industries. | 于 widmore 公司里 |
[24:47] | Let me take you out tomorrow. | 明天让我带你出去吧 |
[24:48] | Let’s go for lobsters on the pier, my treat. | 我们去长提的龙虾馆 我请客 |
[24:50] | I don’t think my failure to impress your father is any occasion to celebrate. | 我们不应该庆祝 因为你父亲不喜欢我 |
[24:54] | Well, the occasion is I love you. | 但是我爱你 |
[25:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[25:04] | Why do you love me? | 你为什么爱我? |
[25:07] | ‘Cause you’re a good man. | 因为你是个好人 |
[25:11] | In my experience, they’re pretty hard to come by. | 这就是我爱你的原因 |
[25:23] | Hei, Des? | 嘿 Des? |
[25:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[25:32] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[25:46] | Never done this before, have you? | 第一次做这事吧? |
[25:51] | Is it that obvious? | 那还不明显吗? |
[25:53] | I can always tell the first-timers. | 我一向能看出来的 |
[25:57] | Now then, may I ask your price range? | 你能告诉我你的心理价位吗? |
[26:02] | I’m not a man of means. | 我不是那种吝啬的人 |
[26:04] | I hope to, you know, one day… | 我希望 有一天… |
[26:06] | I have just the thing. | 我正好有你想要的东西 |
[26:19] | This won’t blind any queens, to be sure, but still, | 这不会弄瞎女王的双眼 |
[26:23] | it has the sparkle of life. | 但那仍是生命之光 |
[26:35] | I’ll take it. | 我就要这个了 |
[26:36] | I’m… sorry? | 我…抱歉? |
[26:37] | It’s perfect. I’ll take it. | 这个很完美 我买下了 |
[26:39] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[26:43] | Give me the ring. Give it here. | 把戒指还给我 |
[26:48] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:49] | This is wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[26:50] | You don’t buy the ring. | 你没买下这枚钻戒 |
[26:51] | You–you have second thoughts. | 你犹豫了 |
[26:53] | You walk right out that door. | 你从那扇门走出去了 |
[26:55] | So come on. Let’s have it. | 所以还是还给我吧 |
[26:59] | I don’t know what you’re on about. | 我不知道你是怎么了 |
[27:01] | You don’t buy the ring, Desmond. | 你没买这枚戒指 Desmond |
[27:08] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[27:09] | I know your name as well as I know that you don’t ask Penny to marry you. | 我不仅知道你的名字 还知道你没有向Penny求婚 |
[27:13] | In fact, you break her heart. | 事实上 你伤了她的心 |
[27:15] | Well, breaking her heart, of course, | 当然… |
[27:16] | is what drives you in a few short years from now | 这驱使你几年后 |
[27:19] | to enter that sailing race to prove her father wrong, | 参加那个航海来证明她父亲是错的 |
[27:22] | which brings you to the island | 然后来到了那个岛上 |
[27:25] | where you spend the next three years | 花了三年来输入那些数字 |
[27:29] | of your life entering numbers into the computer, until you are forced to turn that fail-safe key. | 直到你被迫转动了那个应急钥匙 |
[27:35] | And if you don’t do those things,Desmond David Hume, | 如果你没做那些事的话 Desmond David Hume |
[27:40] | every single one of us is dead. | 我们都会死的 |
[27:47] | So give me that sodding ring. | 所以还是把戒指还给我 |
[27:58] | You’re going to be difficult about this, I can see. | 我知道这对你很难 |
[28:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[28:05] | Do you like chestnuts? | 你喜欢栗子吗? |
[28:10] | What? | 什么? |
[28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | That man over there is wearing red shoes. | 那个男人穿了双红色的鞋子 |
[28:26] | So? What, then? | 那又怎么样? |
[28:29] | Just thought it was a bold fashion choice worth noting. | 只是想说他不怎么赶时髦 |
[28:39] | This isn’t really happening, is it? | 这些都不真的 是吗? |
[28:40] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[28:45] | I’ve had a concussion. | 我有过脑震荡 |
[28:49] | You’re my subconscious. | 你是我的潜意识 |
[28:52] | Am I? | 是吗? |
[28:54] | You’re here to… | 你来这是… |
[28:56] | to talk me out of marrying Penny. | 让我别向Penny求婚 |
[28:59] | Well, it won’t bloody work. | 那不会管用的 |
[29:03] | Oh, yes, it will. | 不 你错了 |
[29:04] | No | 不 |
[29:05] | There is no island. | 那里没什么岛 |
[29:06] | There is no button. | 没什么按钮 |
[29:08] | It’s madness. | 那太疯狂了 |
[29:09] | I love her. She loves me. | 我爱她 她也爱我 |
[29:11] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with her. | 我想和她度过余生 |
[29:16] | No, Desmond… | 不 Desmond… |
[29:17] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[29:25] | Oh,My God | 哦 我的天 |
[29:32] | You knew that was gonna happen, didn’t you? | 你知道这会发生的 是吗? |
[29:38] | Then why didn’t you stop it? | 那你为什么不制止他? |
[29:38] | Why didn’t you do anything? | 为什么什么也不做? |
[29:40] | Because it wouldn’t matter. | 因为我不能改变一切 |
[29:46] | Had I warned him about the scaffolding, tomorrow he’d be hit by a taxi. | 我告诉他那个脚手架 明天他还是会被出租车撞死 |
[29:51] | If I warned him about the taxi, he’d fall in the shower and break his neck. | 如果我警告他那个出租车 后天他在洗澡时滑倒摔断了脖子 |
[29:57] | The universe, unfortunately,has a way of… | 这个宇宙 很不幸 有某种… |
[30:00] | course-correcting. | 流动的联系 |
[30:04] | That man was supposed to die. | 那个男人注定要死的 |
[30:07] | That was his path. | 这是他的路 |
[30:12] | Just as it’s your path to go to the island. | 你的路就是在那座岛上 |
[30:19] | You don’t do it because you choose to, Desmond, | 你这样做是没有选择的 Desmond |
[30:22] | you do it because you’re supposed to. | 你原本就应该这样做 |
[30:28] | I’m gonna meet Penny in an hour. | 一小时后我要和 Penny 见面 |
[30:33] | I’ve got the ring. | 我要向她求婚 |
[30:35] | She’ll say yes. | 她会答应的 |
[30:37] | I can choose whatever I want. | 我可以选择我的路 |
[30:42] | You may not like your path, Desmond, | 你不一定喜欢你的那条路 Desmond |
[30:46] | but pushing that button is the only truly great thing that you will ever do. | 但按那个按钮才是真理 |
[31:02] | How much for the ring? | 我要付你多少钱? |
[31:53] | -hai | – 嗨! – 嘿 |
[31:55] | – Am I late?- Right on time. | – 我迟到了吗? – 你来的正好 |
[31:59] | Take your photo, lovebirds? | 可爱的恋人 拍张照吧? |
[32:01] | No, thanks, mate. | 不 谢谢了 朋友 |
[32:02] | Come on, something to show the grandkids. | 你们总要那些给孙子看的 |
[32:05] | Come on, Des, let’s do it for all those grandkids. | 来吧 Des 拍给我们的孙子看 |
[32:07] | You’ll do it? | 是吗? 要拍吗? |
[32:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:09] | Let’s see what we got for you here, eh? | 让我看看什么适合你们? |
[32:12] | Ah, a beautiful desert scene. | – 啊 美丽的沙漠 – 不 |
[32:14] | No, not the desert? All right. | 不是沙漠? 好吧 |
[32:16] | I know. The Alps. | 啊 我知道了 森林吧 |
[32:18] | I love the Alps. | 啊 我喜欢这森林 |
[32:19] | I hate the Alps. | 哦 我讨厌这个 |
[32:20] | Yeah, not the alps. | 是啊 也不是森林 |
[32:23] | Here we go. Beautiful marina scene. | 这张行了吧 迷人的marina景色 |
[32:25] | – Yeah, let’s do that.- It’s the one, isn’t it? | – 我们拍这幅吧 – 就是这幅没错吧? |
[32:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:31] | Take your coat off. It’s boiling. | – 把上衣脱掉 – 你们站好位置了! |
[32:32] | There’s palm trees. | 这样不错 还有棕树 |
[32:34] | Here we go. | 好 准备 |
[32:35] | 1,2… one,two… | |
[32:39] | An instant classic. | 哦 真是经典 |
[32:43] | – Only 5 quid.- Here we go, luv. | – 只要5英镑 – 给你 亲爱的 |
[32:46] | Here you go, mate. | 这是你的 朋友 |
[32:49] | Out of 20. | 找你20 |
[32:51] | You’re a lovely couple. Small price to pay for the memories, right? | 小价钱换来欢乐的记忆 |
[33:06] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我不能走过去 |
[33:09] | What was that? | 什么? |
[33:13] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[33:16] | You can’t do what? | 你不能做什么? |
[33:18] | Us. | 我们 |
[33:22] | This… | 这… |
[33:25] | This relationship. | 这段感情 |
[33:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:32] | How can I? | 我怎么能? 我… |
[33:35] | I can’t look after you. I haven’t got a job. | 我不能照顾你 我没有工作 |
[33:39] | I don’t have any… | 我没有… |
[33:41] | I can’t even afford 5quid for a bloody photograph. | 我连5英镑的照相钱都付不起 |
[33:46] | You deserve someone better. | 你应该找到更好的 |
[33:48] | I know what I deserve. I chose to be with you. I love you. | 我应该?我选择和你在一起 因为我爱你 |
[33:51] | Love’s not enough.Being a good man is not enough. | 爱是不够的 做一个好人也是不够的 |
[33:54] | What’s this about, Des? Where’s this coming from? | 这是怎么了 Des? 这都是从哪里来的? |
[33:57] | It’s all happening too soon–you moving in, | 这些发生的太快了–你搬了进来 |
[34:00] | you’re painting rooms, you’re changing things. | 你粉刷房间 改变一切 |
[34:03] | I don’t even like red. | 我甚至都不喜欢红色 |
[34:05] | And why would you leave your flat–your expensive flat– | 你为什么要离开你昂贵的公寓 来和我住?– |
[34:07] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[34:09] | Don’t you pretend you don’t care, and don’t you dare rewrite history. | 别假装你不在意 别以为你能改写历史 |
[34:13] | I left my expensive flat ’cause you were too proud to live there, remember? | 我离开我的公寓是因为 你住在里面变的自大了 |
[34:19] | If you want me to go, if you want me to leave, | 如果你想要我离开 |
[34:23] | then don’t make this about what I do or don’t deserve… | 不要把这个说成 我做了什么 我应该怎样… |
[34:31] | and have the decency to admit that you’re doing this because you’re a coward. | 而体面的承认你这样做 因为你是个懦夫! |
[34:41] | I’m sorry. But this… | 对不起 Pen 但这… |
[34:55] | we’re not supposed to be together. | 我们本不应该在一起的 |
[35:30] | What’ll it be? | 要什么? |
[35:31] | en… | 呃… |
[35:37] | Just give me a pint of your cheapest. | 就给我你们店最便宜的酒 |
[35:41] | I’m celebratin’. | 我在庆祝 |
[35:43] | What’s the occasion? | 哦?为了什么? |
[35:45] | I think I’ve made the biggest mistake of my life, and the worst part is… | 我犯了人生最大的错误 最差的部分是… |
[35:54] | I’m pretty sure I’ve made it before. | 我从前也犯过 |
[35:56] | That’s what they call do?vu, mate. | 那就叫做”情景再现”朋友 |
[35:59] | Do they now? | 是吗? |
[36:24] | I had the wrong night. | 我弄错了一天 |
[36:25] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[36:27] | I was off by a night. I heard the song, and then… | 我弄错了一天 我听到了歌声然后… |
[36:30] | I remember this. | 我记起来了 |
[36:31] | I’m not crazy! | 我没疯! |
[36:34] | I can still change things. | 我仍然能改变一切 |
[36:35] | I can still change it. | 我仍然能改变 |
[36:40] | Jimmy lennon Jimmy Lennon. | |
[36:41] | Where the hell’s my money? | 我的钱到底在哪里? |
[36:45] | Hey, duck, brother! | 嘿 躲开 兄弟! |
[37:23] | no | 不 |
[37:49] | oh,no | 哦 不 |
[37:56] | no | 不 |
[38:14] | Please… | 求求你… |
[38:17] | let me go back. | 让我回去 |
[38:20] | Let me go back one more time. | 让我再回去一次 |
[38:23] | I’ll do it right. I’ll do it right this time. | 我会改变一切的 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry, Penny. | 我很抱歉 Penny |
[38:33] | I’ll change it. | 我会改变的 |
[38:36] | I’ll change it. | 我会改变的 |
[38:41] | How’d you know Claire was drowning? | 你怎么知道 claire 溺水了? |
[38:44] | Well, I could hear her calling for help. | 因为我听见他求救了 |
[38:47] | You, uh, hear the lightning as well? | 那你也听见闪电了? |
[38:52] | Just by chance, you pitched your little rod outside Claire’s tent, | 你碰巧在 claire 的帐篷外面 搭了那个竿子 |
[38:56] | and two hours later, lightning strikes. | 2小时后 闪电就来了 |
[39:05] | I don’t know how you’re doing what it is you’re doing,but I know a coward when I see one. | 嘿 我不知道你在做什么 但我却看到了个懦夫 |
[39:11] | Yeah, a coward– | 是啊 一个–! |
[39:13] | You don’t want to know what happened to me when I turned that key! | 你不会想知道在我转动那钥匙后 发生了什么! |
[39:16] | Get off! | 放开我! |
[39:17] | You don’t want to know! | – 你不会想要知道的!! – 伙计! |
[39:18] | You don’t want to know what happened to me. | 你不会想要知道的! |
[39:20] | You don’t want to know! | 你不会想要知道的! |
[39:23] | You don’t want to know! | 你不会想要知道的! |
[39:27] | It doesn’t matter what you do. | 不论你做什么 |
[39:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么? |
[39:29] | You can’t change it. | 你改变不了的 |
[39:34] | You can’t change it. | 改变不了的 |
[39:35] | No matter what you try to do, you just can’t change it. | 不论你做什么 你还是改变不了的 |
[39:41] | He’s wankered.Let’s get him to his tent. | 他有点疯了 我们把他带回他的帐篷去 |
[39:46] | All right, Des, come on. Give me your arm. | 好了 Des 来 把手臂给我 |
[39:49] | Come on. Stand up. Stand up! | 来 站起来! |
[39:53] | ok | 好了 好了 |
[39:56] | You’re a good man, Charlie. | 你是个好人 Charlie |
[39:59] | Listen, I’m sorry I tried to strangle you, all right? | 很抱歉我掐了你 |
[40:02] | Fair play, mate. Here we go. | 我们扯平了 朋友 |
[40:09] | Sorry I called you a coward. | 很抱歉我叫你懦夫 |
[40:11] | Ah, you’re all right, pal. | 啊 没什么的 伙计 |
[40:14] | Desmond… Desmond… | |
[40:19] | You are gonna tell me what happened to you. | 我想知道你到底发生了什么事? |
[40:29] | When I turned that key… | 当我转动了那个钥匙… |
[40:35] | my life… | 我的生活… |
[40:39] | flashed before my eyes, | 又回到了从前 |
[40:43] | and then I was back in the jungle, | 然后我又回到了这丛林 |
[40:46] | still on this bloody island. | 还在这该死的岛上 |
[40:50] | But those flashes, Charlie… | 但那些片段 Charlie… |
[40:54] | those flashes–they didn’t stop. | 那些片段–他们 没有停下 |
[40:57] | So… | 那么… |
[40:59] | you’re telling me you saw a flash of Claire drowning this morning? | 你想告诉我你看见 Claire 溺水的片段了? |
[41:04] | That’s how you knew how to save her? | 这就是你怎么会去救她? |
[41:06] | I wasn’t saving Claire, Charlie. | 我不是在救 Claire,Charlie |
[41:10] | I was saving you. | 我是在救你 |
[41:15] | This morning, you dove in after Claire. | 今天早上 你潜水去救 Claire |
[41:23] | You tried to save her, but… | 你试图去救她 但… |
[41:29] | you drowned. | 你却淹死了 |
[41:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:34] | I didn’t drown. | 我没有淹死 |
[41:36] | When I saw the lightninghit the roof,you were electrocuted. | 当我看到闪电击打屋顶 你被电着了 |
[41:43] | And when you heard Claire was in the water, you… | 当你听见 Claire 在水里 你… |
[41:47] | you drowned trying to save her. | 跑去救她 你却淹死了 |
[41:51] | I dove in myself, so you never went in. | 我跑去救了她 所以你才没有下水 |
[41:53] | I’ve tried, brother. I’ve tried twice to save you, but… | 我努力了 兄弟 我救了你两次 但… |
[41:57] | the universe has a way of course-correcting, | 宇宙中有流动的联系 |
[42:01] | and I can’t stop it forever. | 而我不能永远制止它 |
[42:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry because… | 我很抱歉 因为… |
[42:13] | no matter what I try to do… | 不论我怎么努力… |
[42:20] | you’re gonna die, Charlie. | 你都要死的 Charlie |