时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You brought me here to operate on you. | 你把我带来是给你做手术的 |
[00:05] | You think, I trust you,that I am gonna just… | 你认为我相信你 我就… |
[00:07] | do the surgery and hope that you let me go? | 做完手术你就让我走人? |
[00:12] | You have to do it. | 你必须得做 |
[00:13] | -How did they get you to ask me? -Please… | -他们是怎么让你来求我的? -Jack 别这样… |
[00:15] | -What did they offer you? -Nothing. | -他们给你什么好处? -什么都没有 |
[00:17] | -Then what are you doing here? -They’re gonna kill Sawyer… | -那你来这儿干什么? -他们要杀了 Sawyer… |
[00:26] | Tomorrow morning, first thing, | 明天早上 首先 |
[00:28] | we’ll get it out,and they’ll keep you alive. | 会帮你去处肿瘤 让你活下去 |
[00:33] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[00:37] | Sawyer, please! | Sawyer 求你了! |
[00:38] | You get your hands off of him! | 别碰他! |
[00:42] | I just made a small incision in Ben’s kidney sac. | 我刚在Ben的肾脏旁边切了一个口 |
[00:45] | Now if I don’t stitch that back up in the next hour, he’s dead. | 如果我一小时内不帮他缝上 他就会死 |
[00:49] | Now get in here,and bring that walkie-talkie. | 把对讲机拿进来 |
[02:25] | I fell asleep. | 我刚才睡着了 |
[02:26] | With candles burning..that’s real safe. | 那很安全的 |
[02:35] | We don’t have to keep doing this,you know. | 我们不用一直这样做的 |
[02:37] | Are you saying that because you don’t think it’s gonna work | 你这样说是因为你觉得这些没用吗? |
[02:41] | or because you’re afraid he’ll find out? | 还是害怕他会发现这一切? |
[02:47] | Lift up your shirt. | 把上衣拉起来 |
[03:10] | Some doctor you are. | 医生都像你这样 |
[03:11] | I’m not doing this as your doctor. | 我这样做不是因为我是医生 |
[03:13] | I’m doing it as your sister. | 而是因为我是你姐姐 |
[03:18] | I don’t like you being here alone. | 我不希望你单独在这儿 |
[03:20] | Come stay with me. | 搬来和我一起住吧 |
[03:21] | I like living on the beach. | 我喜欢住在海滩上 |
[03:24] | This is Miami, Rachel. | 这是迈阿密 Rachel |
[03:28] | Everything’s on the beach. | 一切都在海滩上 |
[03:36] | You have about an hour head start before they come after you. | 你们有大约一个小时的时间逃走 他们不会去追你 |
[03:38] | Take the walkie, take Sawyer and go. | 带上对讲机 带上 Sawyer 跑 |
[03:40] | Wait. Where are you? | 等等 你在哪儿?你在哪? |
[03:42] | Kate, listen to me. Just listen to me. | Kate 听我说 |
[03:44] | You remember what I told you on the beach? | 记得我在海滩上和你说的话吗? |
[03:45] | Do you rember what story I told you when you were stitching me up? | 我讲给你的故事 当你帮我缝针的时候? |
[03:50] | Do you rember it?! | 你记得吗?! |
[03:51] | Yes, yes, I remember! | 是的 我记得! |
[03:54] | When you get safe, you radio me and you tell me that story. | 当你安全了 你用对讲机给我讲那个故事 |
[03:58] | Jack, please… | Jack 求你了… |
[03:59] | If I don’t get a call from you in the next hour, | 如果一小时后我听不到你的声音 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna know something went wrong,and he dies! | 我就知道事情不对 他死定了! |
[04:03] | I can’t leave without you. | 我不能抛下你不管 |
[04:05] | Yes, you are. Go. | 不 你要这样做 |
[04:06] | -Jack, I can’t! -Go, now. | -Jack 我不能! -现在就跑 |
[04:08] | I can’t! | 我做不到! |
[04:09] | Kate, damn it, run! | Kate 不要说了 快跑! |
[04:16] | Juliet, stop the bleeding and stitch him up. | Juliet 为他止血 帮他缝合 |
[04:19] | She’s not a surgeon. | 她不是外科医生 |
[04:20] | She can’t fix this. | 所以她办不到 |
[04:24] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[04:34] | Let’s go. | 我们快跑 |
[04:38] | Warning. | 警报!警报! |
[04:39] | Sawyer, let’s go! | Sawyer 快跑! |
[04:54] | Then what the hell do you suggest we do? | 那你有什么好的建议? |
[04:59] | Go get Danny, | 找到 Danny |
[05:01] | then find Austen and Ford and bring them back. | 还有 Austen 和 Ford 然后把他们带回来 |
[05:04] | -No, you do that, and Ben dies. -Go. | -如果你这样做 Ben 就死定了 -快去 |
[05:08] | You think I’m lying?Do you think this is a bluff? | 你认为我是在开玩笑吗? |
[05:10] | -I will let him die! -No, Jack, you won’t. | -我说到做到! -Jack 你不会的 |
[05:16] | Go. Get them back. | 去带他们回来 |
[05:19] | If you have to… | 如果必要的话… |
[05:22] | kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[06:04] | -Dr. Burke? -Yes. | -Burke 医生 -是的 |
[06:06] | This is Diana from Mittelos Bioscience. | 我是 Mittelos 生物实验室的 Diana |
[06:07] | I’m calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow. | 我是来确认明天你的预约 |
[06:09] | Uh, 2:00, right? | 啊 2点 对吗? |
[06:11] | 2:00. Dr. Alpert asked me to tell you | 是2点 Alpert 医生让我告诉你 |
[06:12] | that he’s very much looking forward to meeting you. | 他很期待和你的见面 |
[06:14] | Me, too. Thank you. | 我也是 谢谢你 |
[06:16] | Good-Bye. | 再见 |
[07:08] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[07:15] | Hello, Juliet. | 你好 Juliet |
[07:25] | Why exactly are you here? | 你到底在这干什么? |
[07:27] | Oh, I, m… | 哦 我… |
[07:28] | today’s lab work… | 今天的实验室工作… |
[07:30] | I got home, and I realized that inverted some numbers. | 回到家我发现自己算错了些数字 |
[07:33] | And it couldn’t wait till the morning? | 难道不能等到明天吗? |
[07:37] | Um… Edmund? | 恩… Edmund? |
[07:40] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:41] | How rude of me. | 看我都忘了介绍了 |
[07:43] | Uh, Juliet, this is Sherry. | 呃 Juliet 这是 Sherry |
[07:44] | Sherry, this is Juliet, | Sherry 这是 Juliet |
[07:46] | My ex-wife. | 我的前妻 |
[07:51] | Juliet’s leaving. | Juliet 现在就走 |
[07:55] | I am. | 是的 |
[08:02] | Could you please turn off the lights? | 你能把灯关了吗? |
[08:17] | You haven’t thought this through, Jack. | 你还是想不通吗? Jack |
[08:19] | Your plan’s not gonna work. | 你的计划行不通的 |
[08:21] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗? 为什么? |
[08:22] | Your friends aren’t going to make it back to your side | 你的朋友回不到你们那边的岛上 |
[08:24] | of the island because we’re not on that island. | 因为我们在另一座岛上 |
[08:27] | We’re on a smaller island 2 miles offshore. | 我们在两公里远的另一个更小的岛上 |
[08:32] | ‘Fraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[08:39] | So why don’t we see if we can come up | 那么我们为什么不讨论下 |
[08:41] | with some kind of peaceful resolution? | 和平的解决方案? |
[08:45] | A peaceful resolution? | 和平的方案? |
[08:47] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[08:48] | Is that what you call asking me to kill Ben | 这就是你所谓的 让我杀死 Ben |
[08:50] | while on the operang table… | 在手术台上… |
[08:52] | -Make it look like an accident? -That’s ridiculous. | -让别人以为是医疗事故? -那真是荒唐 |
[08:54] | -She wants Ben to die. -He’s lying. | -她想让 Ben 去死 -他在撒谎 |
[08:57] | She said if I did it,that she would protect me… | 她承诺我如果我这样做的话…她会保护我的 |
[08:58] | Enough! | 够了! |
[09:05] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[09:06] | Tom, he’s lying. | Tom 他说的不是真的 |
[09:08] | You said you can’t stitch him up… | 你说你不能帮他缝合… |
[09:10] | then you don’t need to be in here. | 那你就没必要留在这儿 |
[09:12] | Go, Julie. | 去吧 Julie. |
[09:21] | Don’t let him fool you. | 别让他把你给耍了 |
[09:23] | He’ll never let a patient just die. | 他绝对不会让一个病人这样去死的 |
[09:32] | Can anybody hear me?! | 有人听见我吗?! |
[09:37] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[09:39] | Open the cage. | 打开笼子 |
[09:40] | Just open the damn cage! | 打开这该死的笼子 |
[10:01] | That’s our island? | 那是我们那个岛吗? |
[10:03] | What, you didn’t believe me when I told you before? | 你不相信我告诉你的? |
[10:05] | We need a boat. | 我们需要一艘船 |
[10:06] | Yeah, a couple of towels and a buffet lunch. | 是啊 几块餐巾和自助餐吗? |
[10:09] | We’ll keep following the beach. | 我们沿着海滩走 |
[10:10] | There’s gotta be one around here somewhere. | 这儿一定会有一条船 |
[10:11] | How else do they get back and forth? | 否则他们是怎么往返的? |
[10:12] | Why don’t we just stop and ask for directions? | 你为什么不停下? 问一下我们的方位? |
[10:18] | Jack, are you there? | Jack 你在吗? |
[10:21] | -Yeah, I’m here. -Are you okay? | -是的 -你还好吗? |
[10:22] | -I’m fine. -Tell him I said “hi”? | -我很好 -怎么不帮我向他打招呼? |
[10:25] | -Get to the point! -We need a boat. | -切入主题啊! -Jack 我们需要一条船 |
[10:26] | We need some way to get off of this island. | 我们要想办法离开这个岛 |
[10:29] | You heard her. | 你听见了? |
[10:31] | How do they get off this island?! | 他们怎么才能离开这?! |
[10:35] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗? |
[10:50] | Come on! | 快追! |
[11:36] | This way! | 这边走! |
[11:38] | Jason, you all right? | Jason 你还好吗? |
[11:43] | Over there! There! | 在那边 在那边! |
[11:53] | Come on! Get inside, get inside! Go! | 快点钻进去! |
[12:01] | Come on! | 快! |
[12:06] | Be quiet, be quiet, be quiet. | 轻点 轻点! |
[12:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[12:14] | Where’d they go? | 他们朝哪里跑了? |
[12:16] | That way. | 那边 |
[12:28] | Nice to meet you, Sheena. | 很高兴见到你 Sheena |
[12:32] | Is it true? | 那是真的吗? |
[12:34] | Is what true? | 你指什么? |
[12:35] | What you said… | 你刚才说的… |
[12:37] | Did Juliet really ask you to kill him? | Juliet 真的让你杀了他吗? |
[12:42] | Yeah… | 当然… |
[12:43] | and in about 40 minutes,she’s gonna get her wish. | 还有大约40分钟 她的愿望就要实现了 |
[12:53] | That’s… not… helping… | 这样… 没有… 任何帮助… |
[12:57] | anything. | 所有一切 |
[13:03] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:05] | could somebody please get Juliet? | 谁能帮我找到 Juliet? |
[13:18] | Edmund wants to see you in his office. | Juliet Edmund 想和你谈谈 |
[13:25] | Do you work here? | 你是这里的员工? |
[13:27] | I’m the new research assistant. | 我是新来的助理 |
[13:31] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[13:48] | I want in. | 我要你说出真相 |
[13:51] | In on what? | 什么真相 |
[13:52] | I know what you’re doing, Juliet. | 我知道你在做什么 Juliet |
[13:57] | I’m not really sure what… | 我真的不知道… |
[13:58] | I read your notes. | 我读了你的笔记 |
[14:01] | I know what you took from the lab. | 我知道你从实验室拿了什么 |
[14:02] | The only thing I don’t know is… | 我唯一不知道的是… |
[14:05] | who’s your guinea pig? | 你是在帮谁? |
[14:10] | Ed, I’ve… | Ed 我… |
[14:12] | I’ve been doing my research in my own lab, on my own time. | 我只是在做我自己的工作 |
[14:16] | -I don’t really see.. -It’s your sister, isn’t it? | -我真的不知道.. -是你妹妹 不是吗? |
[14:21] | Look, Jules,there’s two ways this plays out… | Jules 你有两条路可走… |
[14:26] | One is, your research is potentially genius. | 一条是 你的研究大有前途 |
[14:33] | And the other, | 另一条是 |
[14:35] | you’re raising some very serious ethical questions, | 你有伦理道德上的问题 |
[14:39] | maybe even criminal concerns… | 也许甚至触发犯罪… |
[14:43] | but if you collaborate with me, | 但要是你和我合作的话 |
[14:47] | based on my reputation, | 基于我的名誉 |
[14:50] | all this is viewed as cutting edge science. | 我们将突破科学的边缘 |
[14:55] | And we will win prizes and drink Champagne | 然后为成就举杯庆祝 |
[15:01] | and do a lot of good for people. | 这样能为人类做出贡献 |
[15:13] | Why don’t I give you some time to think about it? | 我给你一些时间想想清楚 |
[15:37] | Ben’s awake. | Ben 醒了 |
[15:40] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[15:41] | Shephard says he’s a spinal surgeon,not an anesthesiologist. | Shephard 说他是脊柱外科医生 不是麻醉师 |
[15:47] | Ben’s asking for you. | Ben 要你去 |
[15:59] | This a hobby of yours, underdog,digging holes? | 你的兴趣就是挖洞吗? |
[16:02] | Yep, that and basket weaving. | 是的 还有织网 |
[16:05] | Want one? | 你指哪样? |
[16:08] | Happen to have a tunnel to the mainland? | 那这里有没有一个通向大陆的通道? |
[16:10] | No, but I’ve got a boat. | 没有 但我有条船 |
[16:13] | Can we use it? | 我们能用它吗? |
[16:14] | Yeah, but we’ve got to hurry. | 是的 但我们得赶快 |
[16:16] | Hold on a second, sister. | 等等 小妞 |
[16:18] | You just happen to find us in the woods,you just happen to have a boat, | 你就这样碰巧在丛林里找到我们 又碰巧有条船? |
[16:21] | and you’re gonna let us use it, huh? | 还帮我们逃走? |
[16:24] | There’s something we need to do first. | 我们得先办件事 |
[16:26] | Oh, gee… | 哦 天… |
[16:27] | My boyfriend is being held prisoner. | 我的男友被关起来了 |
[16:29] | If you help me rescue him,I promise you, | 如果你们帮我救他 我保证 |
[16:31] | I’ll get you back to the other island. | 把你们带回到你们来的地方 |
[16:34] | Your boyfriend..his name happen to be Karl? | 你男朋友..他的名字不会是 Karl 吧? |
[16:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:42] | Ah, come on. | 好吧 快走 |
[16:49] | I stopped the surgery. | 我停止了手术 |
[16:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:53] | I’ve been able to hear you for a few minutes now. | 我隐约听见了些东西 |
[16:58] | It’s very clever of you. | 你真聪明 |
[17:00] | I should have seen it coming. | 我应该料到的 |
[17:04] | Are you in pain? | 你很疼吗? |
[17:05] | -I can…-No. | -我可以… -不 |
[17:08] | But thanks all the same. | 但还是谢谢 |
[17:24] | I’d like to speak to Juliet alone,please, Jack. | 我希望和 Juliet 单独谈谈 求你了 Jack |
[17:27] | No, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 这样不行 |
[17:29] | Please, I’m asking you…one gentleman to another. | 求你了 这是一个绅士的请求 |
[17:37] | It won’t hurt you to give me 3 minutes, | 就给我3分钟 |
[17:39] | will it… | 好吗… |
[17:42] | Knowing I have only 27 left? | 知道我还有27分钟可活? |
[17:58] | If you touch him, | 如果你碰他 |
[18:00] | -if you try to… -I won’t. | -如果你想要… -我不会的 |
[18:06] | You’ve got three minutes. | 你只有3分钟 |
[18:32] | I’m Tom, by the way. | 我的名字是 Tom |
[18:55] | They’ve got history. | 他们有过一段历史 |
[19:14] | I would like for you to go back in there, | 我希望你能进去 |
[19:16] | put Ben under and finish the surgery. | 完成他的手术 |
[19:21] | And why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要这样做? |
[19:24] | Because I’m going to go help your friends escape. | 我能帮你的朋友逃跑 |
[19:38] | Thank you for taking the time to let us make our pitch, Dr. Burke. | 非常感谢你给我们时间挑选 Dr. Burke. |
[19:42] | Mittelos Bioscience is based in Oregon. | Mittelos 生物学工程的基地在俄勒冈 |
[19:45] | We’re just outside of Portland. | 我们的在波特兰的边上 |
[19:50] | These shots might seem a little,uh, cheeseball, | 这张照片看上去有点 uh cheeseball |
[19:52] | but our people really are this happy. | 但我们的确很高兴 |
[19:55] | Now why? Because we’re privately funded. | 因为我们是私营基金 |
[19:57] | Privately funded means freedom. | 那意味这自由 |
[20:02] | We organize trips every week in and around the Portland area, | 我们每星期组织游历波特兰的活动 |
[20:06] | which is just awesome for hiking and biking and river running. | 是些徒步 单车 和水上活动 |
[20:12] | Look, when you… | 但你… |
[20:15] | your company reached out to me,I was flattered, | 你们公司找到我时 我真是受宠若惊 |
[20:17] | but I don’t really know why you would want me to… | 但我真的不知道为什么你要… |
[20:19] | Is it true that you successfully impregnated a male field mouse? | 你使一只雄性老鼠受精 这是真的吗? |
[20:25] | It didn’t carry to term. | 这项研究是没有期限的 |
[20:29] | Mind if I ask you something? | 我能问你些事吗? |
[20:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:36] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[20:41] | It’s a human womb, obviously. | 显然是人的子宫 |
[20:43] | Judging from the decomposition of the endometrium, | 根据这张图像 |
[20:45] | I would say that the woman was somewhere in her 70s. | 这个子宫属于一个70多岁的老人 |
[20:48] | No, actually, she’s 26. | 不 实际上 她才26岁 |
[20:51] | What happened to her? | 怎么可能? |
[20:53] | What if I told you that you could have complete freedom and money to find out? | 要是我告诉你你能用 所有的资金去找到答案怎么样? |
[20:58] | We think you’re special, Dr. Burke, | 我们认为你很特别 Burke医生 |
[21:01] | and we want you to lead a team | 我们需要你带领这个团队 |
[21:02] | of highly trained people because we think you’re just that good. | 或者是训练有素的人员 因为我知道你很出色 |
[21:07] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[21:09] | Why can’t you? | 为什么? |
[21:11] | My ex-husband wouldn’t let me. I… | 我前夫不会让我这样做的 我… |
[21:13] | He wouldn’t want you to have this opportunity? | 他不想让你得到这个机会? |
[21:15] | He doesn’t want me to have anything.He would never give the okay. | 他什么也不想让我得到 |
[21:18] | Maybe we could reach out to him | 我们能和他联系吗? |
[21:19] | -on your behalf… -Don’t bother. | -以你的名义… -不用麻烦了 |
[21:21] | There must be something that he would respond to. | 他总得有所反应 |
[21:23] | If he were hit by a bus..How about that? That would work. | 如果他被汽车撞了如何? |
[21:30] | That was totally inappropriate. | 这样说太不合适了 |
[21:31] | No, no…No, I, uh… | 不 不…不 我… |
[21:35] | I’m sorry that I wasted your time. | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[21:38] | -Dr. Burke, please, you… -No, I’m sorry. | -Burke医生 求你… -不行 抱歉 |
[21:41] | Whatever you think I am, I’m not. | 我不是你所想象的那样的人 |
[21:45] | I’m not a leader, Mr. Alpert. | 我不是一个领袖 Alpert先生 |
[21:48] | I’m a mess. | 我一团糟 |
[22:34] | Well, hell. | 该死的 |
[22:47] | Karl’s gotta be in there. | Karl 一定在这里 |
[22:49] | What, you mean you ain’t sure? | 你还不确定吗? |
[22:51] | It’s the only place I haven’t looked. | 这是唯一我没见过的地方 |
[22:53] | You know the guard? | 你认识那个看守? |
[22:55] | Yeah. His name’s Aldo. | 是的 他叫 Aldo |
[23:00] | Okay, Lollipop, | 好了 小妞 |
[23:02] | you wanna tell me how we’re gonna get by him with one gun and no bullets? | 我们没枪没子弹 怎么才能过他这关? |
[23:05] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[23:08] | Of course you do. | 那当然 |
[23:11] | Open the door! | 把门打开! |
[23:13] | Alex? What the hell are you doing? | Alex? 你在这儿干嘛? |
[23:15] | They must’ve gotten out of their cages.I caught them in the jungle. | 他们一定是逃出来了 我在丛林里抓到他们了 |
[23:18] | Now open up, Aldo! | 快把门打开 Aldo! |
[23:19] | Just stop!You’re not supposed to be here. | 停下! 你不该出现在这里的 |
[23:22] | If your dad finds out,he’s gonna kill me. | 如果你爸知道了 他会杀了我的 |
[23:23] | My dad was the one who told me to bring them here, to you. | 是他让我把他们带来你这里的 |
[23:28] | Look, maybe you should call him. | 哦 也许你可以问问他 |
[23:29] | I’m sure he’s got nothing better to do. | 我相信他没有更好的办法 |
[23:39] | Danny, I need Ben. | Danny 我要和 Ben 说话 |
[23:43] | Why?! | 干嘛?! |
[23:44] | Listen, I got Alex here. | 听着 Alex在这儿 |
[23:45] | She’s got Austen and Ford with her… | 她抓了 Austen 和 Ford… |
[23:49] | Damn it, whatever she says,don’t believe it. | 可恶 别相信她 |
[23:51] | You hold ’em right there. I’m on my… | 你守着他们 我… |
[23:54] | Don’t get mad at me just ’cause you were dumb enough | 不要因为你太蠢就冲我来 |
[23:56] | to fall for the old “wookiee prisoner” gag. | 你真不是当看守的料 |
[23:59] | Where’s Karl? | Karl 在哪儿? |
[24:00] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 我不知道! |
[24:02] | Shoot him in the knee. | 射他的膝盖 |
[24:05] | -What? -Give me the rifle. | -什么? -把枪给我 |
[24:06] | We don’t have time for this. I’ll do it. | 别浪费时间 让我来 |
[24:10] | Okay, all right!He’s at the end of the hall, room 23. | 好吧 好吧! 他被关在大厅末端的23号房间 |
[24:12] | Keys are in my back pocket. | 钥匙在我口袋里 |
[24:20] | Damn good con, Freckles. | 干的好 小妞 |
[24:21] | I almost believed you were gonna shoot that boy. | 我还真以为你会射他 |
[24:23] | It wasn’t a con. | 我可是动真格的 |
[24:25] | Here it is! | 在这里! |
[25:32] | Help! | 帮我! |
[25:34] | Help! | 过来帮忙! |
[26:00] | -Is he okay? -We got your boyfriend back. | -他还好吗? -我们已经救出你的男友了 |
[26:02] | Now where’s your damn boat? | 那条该死的船在哪里? |
[26:12] | Idiot! | 蠢货! |
[26:13] | -Where are they? -I don’t know. | -他们在哪? -我不知道 |
[26:15] | -Alex was with them. -Danny! | -Alex 和他们在一起 -Danny! |
[26:19] | We’re letting them go. | 放他们走! |
[26:21] | -Letting them go? -Ben gave the order. | -放他们走? -这是 Ben 下的命令 |
[26:23] | -Ben’s in surgery. I was just there.-He woke up. | -Ben 在手术 我刚去过 -他醒了 |
[26:25] | -Oh, he woke up, huh? -Shephard won’t finish the surgery | -哦 他醒了? -Shephard 停止了手术 |
[26:27] | unless he knows his friends are off the island. | 除非让他的朋友逃走 |
[26:29] | Do you want Ben to die? | 你想让 Ben 死吗? |
[26:31] | I know Ben would rather die than let them go. | Ben 死也不放他们走的 |
[26:52] | How was the interview? | 面试怎么样? |
[26:54] | It’s not for me. | 不怎么好 |
[26:56] | -What? -It’s fine. | -什么? -没关系的 |
[26:59] | They’re too far away, anyway.It’s Portland. | 他们在波特兰 |
[27:01] | Jules, you didn’t say no because of me? | 是因为我你才说不的吧 Jules? |
[27:03] | Well, why would I wanna go all the way to Portland | 我怎么会大老远的去波特兰 |
[27:06] | for research that doesn’t even work? | 那地方不适合研究 |
[27:10] | Because it does work. | 因为那能行 |
[27:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[27:24] | I’m pre…I’m pregnant. | 我怀…我怀孕了 |
[27:28] | What? | 怎么可能? |
[27:29] | Look, look. I took a blood test, too. | 看 我有血液测试 |
[27:32] | I didn’t want to tell you until I was sure. | 我想等确定了才告诉你 |
[27:38] | -It worked. -Yeah. | -那行的通的 -是的 |
[27:47] | All my life, all I’ve ever wanted was to have a baby, | 我一生所求就是想要个孩子 |
[27:50] | and now, because of you, I’m gonna… | 现在 因为你 我… |
[27:57] | God, now I just need to get healthy. | 天啊 现在我只需要恢复身体 |
[28:01] | Now I just need…I just need to get healthy | 我只需要…只需要恢复身体 |
[28:03] | so I can see the little bugger get into an ivy league school, you know? | 这样能看着我的小家伙 考上常青藤大学 |
[28:07] | You will. Of course you will. | 你会的 你当然会的 |
[28:10] | Hey, now you can tell that bastard ex-husband of yours | 你现在能告诉你那无耻的前夫 |
[28:13] | what he can do with his ethics. | 他是怎么认识伦理的? |
[28:19] | Because you’re insufferable,and you’re mean. | 这是因为你不会忍耐 你很刻薄 |
[28:23] | Well, you asked me for the truth, mom,and that’s.. | 妈 你要知道真相 那.. |
[28:28] | Let me call you later, okay? | 我一会儿在打来 好吗? |
[28:32] | Hello, Jules. What’s up? | 你好 Jules 怎么啦? |
[28:34] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[28:36] | Excuse me? | 怎么可能? |
[28:37] | It worked. Rachel’s pregnant. | 成功了 Rachel 怀孕了 |
[28:42] | Julie, that’s… | Julie 那真是… |
[28:48] | I need,I need to see your labs. | 我需要看下你的研究 |
[28:50] | We’ll have to verify the data before.. | 要确认下数据.. |
[28:52] | No. | 不行 |
[28:54] | I’m not interested in publishing, Ed. | 我对登报不感兴趣 ED |
[28:57] | It’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[28:59] | Fine, then if you’re not interested,why are you concerned if.. | 也好 如果你不感兴趣的话 你为什么关心.. |
[29:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[29:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:26] | I just don’t like blood too much. | 只是对血有点过敏 |
[29:29] | Well… | 那… |
[29:30] | then you probably won’t wanna be looking at that. | 你一定不愿意看这个 |
[29:37] | So,if you really can get off the island, | 如果你们真能离开这座岛的话 |
[29:40] | why didn’t you just take him to a facility? | 怎么不把他带到医院去? |
[29:42] | Why all this? | 为什么要这样? |
[29:44] | Because ever since the sky turned purple, we.. | 因为自从天空变成紫色 我们.. |
[29:49] | What the hell happened?! | 到底发生了什么?! |
[29:51] | I just nicked an artery. | 我刚割开了他的动脉 |
[29:53] | Isn’t that what you already did?! | 你刚才不是已经做了吗?! |
[29:55] | Yeah, well, that was on purpose. | 是的 只不过那次是故意的 |
[29:58] | Can you fix it? | 能弄好吗? |
[30:01] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[30:08] | -You got him?-I got him. | -你抱住了吗? -行 |
[30:12] | Nice ride! | 好一次旅行! |
[30:14] | -Help me. -We gotta go now, okay? | -帮我 -我们必须离开 好吗? |
[30:16] | Can you stand? | 能行吗? |
[30:18] | All right, come on. | 好了 快点 |
[30:22] | So… you’re the boss’ daughter, huh? | 你是老大的女儿 是吗? |
[30:27] | Never saw that coming. | 没想到啊 |
[30:29] | Let’s go, Cheech. | 我们走 小妞 |
[30:31] | We’re goin’ for a little ride. | 去一次旅行 |
[30:34] | -Careful. -All right, easy. | -小心点 -好 放松 |
[30:37] | I’m gonna put you in the boat,all right? | 我要把你放到船上 好吗? |
[30:40] | Wait, wait. | 等等! |
[30:44] | -You’re gonna be okay. -Danny… | -你会好起来的 -Danny… |
[30:46] | No, Sawyer. | 不 我是Sawyer |
[30:48] | Danny! Danny! | |
[31:24] | -What happened? Is he… -I can’t see. | -怎么了 他.. -我看不见 |
[31:26] | -What? -I can’t see. | -什么? -我看不见 |
[31:27] | There’s too much blood. | 太多血了 |
[31:29] | All right, get over here. | 过来一下 |
[31:30] | Tom, he’s gonna die if you don’t get over here right now. | Tom 如果你不过来的话 他会死的 |
[31:37] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:40] | Get outta here. | 离开这儿 |
[31:44] | You heard the lady. | 好吧! 听美女的 |
[31:47] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[31:49] | Not you, Alex. | Alex 你不能 |
[31:51] | -You’re staying. -Why? | -你得留下 -为什么? |
[31:53] | We both know your father, | 我们都知道你的父亲 |
[31:55] | and the only way he’ll let Karl live is if you’re here when he wakes up. | 他让 Karl 活着的唯一要求是 你在这儿等他醒来 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry, Alex. | 我很抱歉 Alex |
[32:13] | Hey, Alex. | 嘿 Alex |
[32:17] | I missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[32:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:21] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想念你 |
[32:25] | You have to go away now, | 现在你必须得走了 |
[32:27] | but I’ll see you real soon, okay? | 但我会很快见到你的 好吗? |
[32:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:38] | I have to go to sleep now. | 我要睡觉了 |
[32:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:56] | Easy. Okay, easy. | 放松 好的 放松 |
[33:02] | -Wait, wait… -Hold it steady, damn it. | -等等… -该死的 你抓稳了 |
[33:04] | Hold it steady. | 抓稳了 |
[33:09] | Jack, are you there? | Jack 你在听吗? |
[33:15] | All right, hold that up to me. | 把那个递给我 |
[33:17] | -The walkie..Hold it up to me. -What about the surgery.. | -对讲机..递给我 -那手术.. |
[33:20] | Just do it! | 你照做就是了! |
[33:28] | Yeah, I’m here, Kate. You okay? | 是的 Kate 你还好吗? |
[33:31] | Yeah, I… we’ve got a boat. | 是的 我们找到船了 |
[33:34] | They’re letting us go. | 他们让我们走 |
[33:35] | Who’s letting you go? | 谁让你们走的? |
[33:38] | The blonde woman. | 那个金发女人 |
[33:40] | So you’re safe, you and Sawyer? | 你安全了 你和 Sawyer? |
[33:41] | Yes, yeah. | 是的 |
[33:43] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[33:45] | Tell you? | 告诉你? |
[33:47] | The first day on the beach,the day of the crash.. | 坠机的那天 在海滩上.. |
[33:49] | The story that I told you..If you’re safe, tell me. | 我和你将的故事..如果你安全了 告诉我 |
[33:52] | -You think this is the best time.. -Shut up! | -你认为这样好吗.. -闭嘴! |
[33:57] | You… were doing surgery on a girl… | 你… 在给一个小女孩做手术… |
[34:03] | and you messed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[34:05] | You made a mistake. | 你犯了个错误 |
[34:09] | You tore something on her back, | 你撕开了她背部的什么东西 |
[34:11] | and all the nerves came loose… | 所有的神经都弄碎了… |
[34:17] | and you said you were so afraid… | 你说你很害怕… |
[34:22] | and you said the fear was so… | 那种恐惧是那么的… |
[34:26] | real, and you didn’t know what to do… | 真实 而你又不知道该怎么做… |
[34:35] | so you counted to five… | 所以你数到5… |
[34:40] | and then you weren’t afraid anymore… | 然后你什么都不怕了 |
[34:45] | and then it was just gone… | 然后恐惧就不见了 |
[34:50] | and you fixed her. | 最后你治好了她 |
[34:53] | You saved her. | 你救了她 |
[35:14] | I need you to make me a promise, Kate. | 我要你向我许诺 Kate |
[35:18] | Promise me that you’ll never come back here for me. | 许诺你再也不要回来找我了 |
[35:23] | Don’t come back, Kate. | 别回来 Kate |
[35:24] | Jack, where are you… | Jack 你在哪里… |
[35:25] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[35:27] | Jack? Jack, please, where are.. | Jack? Jack 求你了 你在.. |
[35:43] | Trades are comin’ up. | 交易完成了 |
[35:46] | We gotta go. | 我们必须得走了 |
[35:52] | -Let’s go. -Okay. | -我们走 -好吧 |
[36:43] | We have some paperwork that we need you to sign, | 有些书面文件需要你签字 |
[36:46] | but take your time. There’s no rush. | 随时都可以! |
[36:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你! |
[37:53] | Were you able to remove the tumor? | 你能移除那个肿瘤吗? |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:04] | You’ll want to do a biopsy,see if it’s malignant. | 你要来做检测 看是不是恶性的 |
[38:12] | So what now, I just go back to my cell? | 现在我就回我的牢房吗? |
[38:17] | Until they figure out what to do with you. | 直到他们想好怎么对付你 |
[38:23] | “They”… | “他们”… |
[38:30] | What did he say? | 他刚才说了什么? |
[38:32] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[38:34] | Ben..What did he say that made you want to save his life? | Ben..他说了什么 能让你决定挽救他? |
[38:43] | It doesn’t really matter what he said. | 他说的并不重要 |
[38:45] | It matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[38:48] | After everything that I have been put through, | 我经历所有的这些 |
[38:53] | you owe me an answer. | 你欠我个答案 |
[38:56] | And I wanna know what he said. | 我只想知道他说了什么? |
[39:18] | Tissue? | 需要纸巾吗? |
[39:20] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:33] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗? |
[39:34] | Hello, Dr. Burke. | 你好 Burke医生 |
[39:39] | -Mr. Alpert? -I’m, so sorry for your loss. | -Alpert先生? -对你丈夫的死我感到很抱歉 |
[39:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗? |
[39:47] | I saw what happened on the news, | 我看了新闻 |
[39:50] | and,your office said you were down here. | 办公室的人说你会在这儿 |
[39:52] | I just wanted to express my condolences in person | 我只是想表示我的慰问 |
[39:55] | before I went back up to Portland. | 在我回波特兰之前 |
[39:56] | This is Ethan.He’s one of my colleagues. | 这是 Ethan 他是我的一个同事 |
[39:59] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:07] | He was hit by a bus. | 他是被汽车撞死的 |
[40:09] | I know. They say you were there when it happened. | 我知道 他们说当时你在场 |
[40:11] | -It must have been… -No, no, in our interview, | -这不会是… -不 不 我们面试的时候 |
[40:16] | I said..I said that I wanted… | 我说..我说我想… |
[40:18] | I wanted him to get hit by a bus. | 让他被汽车撞死 |
[40:22] | Dr. Burke, I realize you’re a little shook up right now, | Burke医生 我认为你是过分紧张了 |
[40:27] | but this is just a tragic accident. | 但这只是一场车祸罢了 |
[40:28] | You can’blame yourself. | 你不能责备自己 |
[40:30] | I don’t even rember you saying that. | 我甚至不记得你说过这话 |
[40:38] | Why are you here, Mr. Alpert? | 为什么你会在这里 Alpert先生? |
[40:41] | Look, uh… | 是这样的 uh… |
[40:43] | I know the timing is horrible, | 我知道这不是个好时候 |
[40:45] | but we came because we’re that serious | 但我们对你和 |
[40:47] | about getting you to come work with us. | 我们合作的事很认真 |
[40:52] | Just give us six months. | 就6个月 |
[40:54] | If you need to, you’ll be back before your sister gives birth. | 如果你想在你妹妹生孩子前回来 那完全不是问题 |
[41:00] | -How did you know that my.. -Well, we’re very… | -你怎么知道我的.. -我们是很… |
[41:02] | thorough in our recruitment process. | 对招募工作很细致 |
[41:15] | Can my sister come? | 我的妹妹能一起来吗? |
[41:17] | Won’t work. We’re pretty remote. | 不行 我们的地方在很远 |
[41:19] | She wouldn’t have access to the treatment that she needs. | 她得不到她所需要的治疗 |
[41:22] | But it’s Portland. | 但那是在波特兰啊! |
[41:23] | -There’s plenty of clinics and.. -Well, actually, | -那里有很多诊所和.. -实际上 |
[41:26] | we’re not quite in Portland. | 我们的基地不在波特兰 |
[41:39] | I wanna know what he said. | 我想知道他说了什么 |
[41:47] | I’ve been on this island for three years, Jack.. | 我在这座岛上三年了 Jack.. |
[41:51] | 3 years, 2 months and 28 days. | 3年零2个月加28天 |
[41:58] | He said that if I… | 他说如果我… |
[42:02] | let him live… | 让他活下去… |
[42:05] | and I helped you… | 我会帮你… |
[42:13] | that he would finally let me go home. | 他将会让我回家 |