| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Previously on Lost | 剧情回顾 |
| [00:03] | – What do you want from me ? | 你想做什么? |
| [00:05] | – Patience, Jack. Patience. | 耐心点 Jack 耐心 |
| [00:09] | – Danny, wait. – Hold up. | – Danny 等等 – 呆在这 |
| [00:12] | Be careful out there. | 去那要小心 |
| [00:15] | See these rocks here? You’re gonna chop ’em loose, | – 看见这些石头了吗? – 你来把它们挖松 |
| [00:18] | and you’re gonna haul ’em outta here. | 你就负责把它们拉走 |
| [00:24] | I am not the enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
| [00:26] | We are not the enemy. | 我们都不是敌人 |
| [00:28] | If you shoot me… | 但如果你开枪了 |
| [00:30] | that’s exactly what we’ll become. | 那我们就肯定是敌人了 |
| [01:12] | You’ve… | 你的… |
| [01:13] | You’ve got a problem with your roof. | 你的顶棚有问题 |
| [01:17] | What ? | 什么? |
| [01:19] | Maybe you should move on the beach, just for the night. | 也许你今晚可以在海滩上过夜 |
| [01:22] | Then I can fix it and, make some improvments. | 这样我就可以修一下顶棚了 做一些改进 |
| [01:25] | That is really nice of you to offer but, | 非常感谢你的提议 |
| [01:26] | Aaron just fell asleep, | 但是…Aaron刚刚睡着 |
| [01:28] | so I should probably just… | 所以我可能只有… |
| [01:29] | I’ll deal with it. I promise. | 这么做很有必要 相信我 |
| [01:33] | What are you doing, brother ? | 你在干什么 伙计? |
| [01:35] | I was just offering to fix this roof here. | 我想帮她修理下顶棚 |
| [01:38] | Roof ? Fine. | 顶棚? 好吧 |
| [01:41] | If there a problem, i’ll fix it. | 如果有问题的话我来修好了 |
| [01:43] | I’m quite handy. | 我比较擅长 |
| [01:45] | I was building a church before…Eko explode it. | 在Eko被炸飞前我还在造教堂呢 |
| [01:51] | Right, well… | 好吧 那么… |
| [01:55] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮帮你 |
| [01:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [02:02] | What was all that about ? | 到底是怎么回事? |
| [02:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [02:06] | We gonna have together another button push. | 也许我们得另找一个按键让他按 |
| [02:39] | How are you doing today, Jack ? | 今天过得怎样 Jack? |
| [02:41] | Great. | 好极了 |
| [02:44] | You seem frustrated. | 你看起来很沮丧 |
| [02:47] | to keep watching cartoons, or… | 我是继续看卡通呢 |
| [02:49] | are you gonna tell me why I’m here. | 还是你告诉我为什么我会在这? |
| [02:51] | I hope you like blueberry. – If not I can… | 我希望你喜欢蓝莓 不喜欢的话我… |
| [02:54] | -Should I talk to Benjamin ? | – 我可以和Benjamin谈谈吗? – 什么? |
| [02:56] | – Should i talk to Benjamin ? Because I’m sorry | 我可以和Benjamin谈谈吗? 因为我在想… |
| [02:59] | to think that you’re just the person who brings me my food. | 你只是个给我送饭的 |
| [03:03] | You can talk to him all you want, | 你愿意的话你可以和他谈谈 |
| [03:06] | but he won’t tell you anything. | 但他不会告诉你任何东西 |
| [03:07] | – You work for him. – No, I don’t work for him. | – 你在帮他干活 – 不 我没在为他工作 |
| [03:10] | He’s in charge. | 他是头儿 |
| [03:11] | It doesn’t work that way over here, Jack | 我们不搞这一套 Jack |
| [03:13] | We make decisions together. Really? | – 我们一起做决定 – 真的吗? |
| [03:16] | Because when I was holding that broken plate at your neck, | 当我拿着那只破碗指着你脖子的时候 |
| [03:19] | he seemed happy to just let you die. | 他看起来对你的死活根本无所谓 |
| [03:23] | I mean, it felt like | 我是说 这好像… |
| [03:24] | he made that decision on his own. | 他自己一个人做了一个决定 |
| [03:29] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说什么 |
| [03:31] | I don’t answer to him. | 我没有服从他的决定 |
| [03:34] | Juliet, I need you. | Juliet 我需要你帮忙 |
| [03:36] | Can it wait? | 等一下好吗? |
| [03:40] | The sub is back. We have a situation, | 那家伙回来了 情况不太好 |
| [03:42] | so come with me now. | 马上和我来 |
| [04:08] | Time for work. | 开始干活了 |
| [04:11] | Soundin’ a little stuffy there, Chinatown. | 感觉有点无聊么 唐人街来的小子 |
| [04:16] | Need to blow your nose? | 想让鼻子开花吗? |
| [04:17] | – Just give me an excuse. – Thought I just did. | – 给我个理由 – 我想我已经说过了 |
| [04:19] | What I gotta do, talk about your mother? | 我该做什么 问候你老妈? |
| [04:22] | Danny, are you there? | Danny 你在吗? |
| [04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [04:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
| [04:29] | Okay, go | 好了 快走 |
| [04:32] | What? | 什么? |
| [04:34] | – Where are they? | 他们在哪? |
| [04:35] | – They’re back in the… | 他们在… |
| [04:41] | This is bad, Juliet. | 都是你的错 Juliet |
| [04:50] | Keep her steady. | 抬稳点 |
| [04:52] | She’ll be okay? | 她会好的 是吗? 她会没事吗? |
| [04:57] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
| [05:01] | We happened. | 我们的人干的 |
| [05:03] | What? | 什么? |
| [05:05] | I’ve been on this rock long enough to realize | 我在这里这么久早知道 |
| [05:06] | they ain’t in the business of shootin’ each other. | 他们这伙人是不会自相残杀的 |
| [05:11] | We did it. | 是我们干的 |
| [05:13] | Our team. | 我们的人 |
| [05:15] | You smiling? | 你在笑? |
| [05:18] | Damn right I’m smiling. | 混蛋 好吧 我是在笑 |
| [05:22] | ‘Cause we just got our ticket outta here. | 因为我们可以开溜了 |
| [05:48] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么? |
| [05:54] | What are you doin’? | 你要把我冲出去吗 |
| [05:56] | Shush up. I’m thinking. | 安静点 我在考虑 |
| [05:58] | Warning | 警告 |
| [06:02] | Reward. Reward. | 奖品 奖品 |
| [06:15] | You know that chick they brought in on a stretcher? | 你知道那个担架上的女人吗? |
| [06:18] | That’s broken nose man’s girl. | 是那个鼻子破了的家伙的女朋友 |
| [06:20] | They call him Pickett. | 他们叫他放哨的 |
| [06:22] | Well, Pickett is distracted at the moment. | 那么那个放哨的分散了他们的注意力 |
| [06:26] | So? | 所以呢? |
| [06:30] | Watch and learn, little lady. | 学着点 小姐 |
| [06:31] | Warning. | 警告 |
| [06:35] | Warning. | 警告 |
| [06:36] | There’s juice pumpin’ into this box from somewhere. | 有条输送管在给这台机器输送果汁 |
| [06:39] | Next time someone comes to pull me out, | 下次有人来拉我出去的话 |
| [06:42] | I’m gonna wait till they step in my little swimming hole, | 我会等他踩进我的小泳池里 |
| [06:45] | then I grab ’em. Zap. | 然后抓住他们 滋的一声 |
| [06:47] | They fall back from the shock, I snag the keys. | 他们触电倒地后 我就可以拿到钥匙了 |
| [06:52] | Bet the bears never thought of that. | 我打赌熊是想不出这个主意的 |
| [06:54] | You’re both gonna get electrocuted. | 你们都会触电的 |
| [06:55] | Yeah, but I felt the jolt. I can take it. | 是的 但我被电过一次 我承受的了 |
| [06:58] | The other guy, he ain’t gonna be ready for it. | 另一个呢…他不会有准备的 |
| [07:03] | What, you think I’m crazy? | 怎么 你认为我疯了? |
| [07:05] | No, I’m actually impressed. | 不 事实上我很感兴趣 |
| [07:08] | Well, wipe the stars out of your eyes, sweetheart | 把你眼里的星光擦去吧 亲爱的 |
| [07:11] | ’cause we’re gonna do this | 因为我们必须这么做 |
| [07:16] | What about him? | 那Jack怎么办? |
| [07:17] | What about him? | 关他什么事? |
| [07:20] | We don’t even know if he’s here. | 我们不知道他是否在这 |
| [07:21] | Hell, we don’t even know if he’s alive. | 甚至还不知道他是否活着 |
| [07:25] | We gotta take care of us. | 我们得照顾好我们自己 |
| [07:29] | It’s every man for himself, Freckles. | 每个人都会有私心的 小妞 |
| [07:40] | All right, Ford, that’s enough. | 好了 Ford 够了 |
| [07:43] | All inmates are required | 所有人返回牢房 |
| [07:47] | to report to your cells for mandatory… | 立即执行… |
| [07:49] | Problem is, I was following your hands, no your eyes. | 问题是我只在意你的手 而不是你的眼神 |
| [07:52] | Problem is, you old and dumb. | 问题是你又老又不说话 |
| [07:54] | Where did you hide it?! | 你藏在那里了? |
| [07:59] | Who’s the punching bag? | 那个被打的是谁? |
| [08:02] | Just got here. Name is Munson. | 刚来 叫Munson |
| [08:05] | Rumor has it he ripped off the government for 10 mil, | 听说他窃了政府一千万 |
| [08:08] | but they never found the money. | 但政府却找不到这笔钱 |
| [08:10] | I’ll be damned. | – 真该死 – 说话啊 小子 |
| [08:12] | If your buddy the warden didn’t keep breaking up the fights, | 如果你的监狱长朋友不制止的话 |
| [08:14] | Munson would be a dead man. | Munson马上就会变死人了 |
| [08:22] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
| [08:31] | You get little mints on your pillow at night, too? | 你晚上在枕头上放薄荷了吗? |
| [08:34] | – Sorry? | 什么? |
| [08:35] | – You been here, what, a week, and you’re on tote bag duty? | 你才这里都一周了就开始做手提包了? |
| [08:38] | I’ve been here nine months. I’m still pushing trash. | 我来了九个月了 还在倒垃圾 |
| [08:41] | Well, what does that mean? | 什么意思? |
| [08:44] | You think the warden’s breakin’ up those fights | 你以为监狱长制止你们打架… |
| [08:46] | ’cause you’re cute, Costanza? | 是因为你很帅吗 伙计? |
| [08:49] | He’s makin’ a play for that 10 mil. | 他是为了那一千万在演戏 |
| [08:53] | First step, butter you up. | 首先 给你点好处 |
| [08:56] | Give you a plum job. | 给你个好工作 |
| [08:58] | Step two, the warden will reach out to your wife, | 然后 监狱长就会向你妻子动手 |
| [09:02] | use her against you. | 让她和你作对 |
| [09:04] | Textbook con. | 巧妙的计划 |
| [09:07] | And you’re telling me | 那么你友善的告诉我这些 |
| [09:08] | this out of the kindness | 是因为你想… |
| [09:10] | – The advice is free, Murgatroyd. | 这建议是免费的 伙计 |
| [09:13] | Past nine months, that warden’s made my life a living hell. | 过去的九个月 那个监狱长让我生活生不如死 |
| [09:17] | He gets that 10 mil you ain’t got, | 他拿了好处 而你却什么也没有 |
| [09:19] | I just might have to kill myself. | 我真想杀了自己 |
| [09:31] | Well, howdy, warden. | 您好 狱长 |
| [09:33] | He bothering you, Munson? | 他妨碍你了吗 Munson? |
| [09:37] | 什么风把你吹到裁缝店来了 老板? | |
| [09:43] | 别以为我无权给你加刑 Ford | |
| [09:47] | All it takes is one call. | 只要一个电话就够了 |
| [09:51] | One call. | 一个电话 |
| [10:01] | How about you get that trash? | 把那个垃圾捡起来好吗? |
| [10:23] | oh, yeah. It’s the big Kahuna. | 魔王出现了 |
| [10:34] | – Lunch already? | 吃过午饭了吗? |
| [10:35] | – 你体重多少? – 什么? | |
| [10:37] | – What do you weigh? | 你体重多少? |
| [10:42] | 180, give or take. | 180左右 |
| [10:46] | – 32. | 你几岁了? |
| [10:49] | – don’t lie. | 别骗我 |
| [10:57] | Good. | 很好 |
| [11:05] | Sayonara, sucke | 再见吧你 |
| [11:15] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
| [11:17] | We turned it off. | 我们把它关了 |
| [11:44] | …two days since the sky turned purple, | 在天空变紫色后的两天里… |
| [11:47] | we’ve been blind, our coms are all down | 我们瞎了 伙伴们都倒下了 |
| [11:49] | and I can’t get ’em back up again, | 我没办法再支撑了 |
| [11:51] | and in case you forgot, – Colleen’s in critical… | 为了避免你忘记Colleen的伤痕… |
| [11:53] | – Juliet’s taking care of her. | Juliet在照看她 |
| [11:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
| [12:05] | What the hell are you doin’ to me? | 你们想干什么? |
| [12:08] | Let me out! | 放开我 |
| [12:09] | Jason. Let me out ! | Jason 放我出去 |
| [12:12] | Bite down on this, please. | 拜托咬紧它 |
| [12:14] | You bite down on it. | 你咬吧 |
| [12:17] | It’s for the pain. | 会很痛的 |
| [12:21] | What?! | 什么? |
| [12:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
| [12:24] | Let me out now! | 放开我 |
| [12:26] | I hate needles. | – 我讨厌针 – 不 不 |
| [12:30] | No! What are you doing? | 不 你们在干吗? |
| [12:34] | Hey! What are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
| [12:38] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你们到底在干什么? |
| [12:40] | No, you have to go through the sternum. Th sternum. | 不对 你得穿透胸骨 是胸骨 |
| [12:44] | – Like in the movies. | – 不 – 就像电影里的一样 |
| [12:45] | – I know, I know. | – 我知道 – 什么? |
| [12:50] | – One…- What are you doing?! | – 一… – 你干什么? |
| [12:52] | Two… | 二… |
| [12:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
| [13:07] | Don’t mind me, brother. I’m just gonna take one of your clubs. | 顾自己玩吧 兄弟 我来拿根球杆 |
| [13:11] | Hurley said it’d be all right. | Hurley说没问题的 |
| [13:13] | Hurley, huh? | Hurley 是吗? |
| [13:15] | Must mean you’re off to save the day. | 就是说你们又要去拯救大家了 |
| [13:18] | So… I can take one of these? | 那么…我能拿一个吗? |
| [13:21] | Take the 5-iron. | 拿5号杆吧 |
| [13:23] | I never use it. | 我从来不用 |
| [13:24] | That way, when you die in the jungle | 这样 当你们做你们的事 |
| [13:25] | doing whatever you’re doing, | 死在丛林里后 |
| [13:26] | I don’t have to go looking for it. | 我就不用去找它了 |
| [13:30] | Thanks, mate. | 谢谢 伙计 |
| [13:37] | You know, you might want | 你知道 你应该… |
| [13:39] | to square your shoulders a bit more. | 肩膀甩的范围更大些 |
| [13:41] | – You play golf? | 你会打高尔夫? |
| [13:43] | – I’m scottish. | 我是苏格兰人 玩得开心 |
| [14:13] | What the hell? | 这是什么? |
| [14:23] | Hey, come on. | 快点 |
| [14:26] | Hey, move. Let’s move. Hey, come on, come on, come on! | 摇动吧 快点 快点 快点 |
| [14:29] | – What are you doing? – Come on. Come on, | – 你在干什么? – 快点 快点 快 快 |
| [14:31] | Let’s move it, let’s move it. | 开始吧 开始吧 开始吧 跳舞吧 |
| [14:35] | What’s your problem? | – 动起来 动起来 动起来 – 你有毛病? |
| [14:49] | Did you just kill that bunny? | 你弄死了它? |
| [14:55] | You know what a pacemaker is? | 你知道起搏器吗? |
| [14:58] | What? They stick ’em in the tickers | – 什么? – 他们把起搏器放在… |
| [15:01] | of people who’ve had bypass work, | 做过搭桥手术的人的心脏里 |
| [15:03] | a little jump, a kick start. | 他们的心脏需要驱动力 |
| [15:08] | The rabbit had a small pacemaker | 那只兔子就装了个小起搏器 |
| [15:10] | set to deliver its kick start, should it get too excited… | 它会在这些时候产生驱动力 像是太兴奋… |
| [15:14] | or anxious or frightened… | 或是太焦虑…或是害怕… |
| [15:17] | or should it try to escape. | 或是企图逃走 |
| [15:25] | Assuming that you were telling the truth | 假如你对于你的年龄和体重 |
| [15:26] | about your age and weight, | 没有说谎的话 |
| [15:28] | your resting heart rate | 你静止时的心率 |
| [15:29] | should be about 70 beats per minute. | 应该在每分钟70下 |
| [15:33] | Your active heart rate, however, | 然而你活动时的心率 |
| [15:36] | that would be about 140. | 可能会在140 |
| [15:39] | Which is the point at which your pacemaker… | 超过这个数字 你的起搏器… |
| [15:45] | will cause your heart to explode. | 就会弄爆你的心脏 |
| [15:53] | Which is how I know that you’re gonna start behaving now. | 这样我就可以确信你会乖乖的了 |
| [16:03] | The watch monitors your pulse. | 这只表可以监控你的脉搏 |
| [16:07] | If you get within 15 beats of your danger zone, | 如果心跳接近危险区域15下以内的话 |
| [16:10] | it’ll start to beep. If and when it beeps, | 它会响 一旦它响了 |
| [16:13] | you’re gonna want to relax yourself. | 你就得让自己冷静 |
| [16:17] | Do some deep breathing, some yoga. | 做做深呼吸 瑜伽什么的 |
| [16:24] | If you want me dead, | 如果你想我死 |
| [16:25] | why don’t you just shoot me and get it over with? | 为什么不一枪了结了我? |
| [16:28] | Because we’re not killers, James. | 因为我们不是杀手 James |
| [16:34] | Oh, and one other thing. – Kate. | 还有件事 Kate |
| [16:38] | You touch her, I swear… | 你碰她的话 我发誓… – 如果你告诉她我们做了什么… |
| [16:40] | what we put in you, that we’re watching you, | 我们把什么植入你体内 我们在监控你们 |
| [16:42] | you tell her any of these things, | 你告诉她这些的话 |
| [16:45] | we’ll put one in her, too. | 我们也会给她装上一个的 |
| [17:05] | Sawyer, are you okay? | Sawyer 你没事吧? |
| [17:16] | That’s so you can clean yourselves up. | 给你们擦身子用的 |
| [17:19] | And, Kate, if any of that doesn’t fit, | Kate 如果有不合身的话 |
| [17:21] | you just give me a holler, okay? | 叫我一声就好了 好吗? |
| [17:33] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
| [17:35] | What did they do to you? | 他们做了什么? |
| [17:37] | Nothing. They just asked me questions. | 没什么 就问了些问题 |
| [17:44] | Ain’t important. | 没什么大不了的 |
| [17:45] | Talk to me. What happened? | 告诉我 发生了什么? |
| [17:47] | Look, I told you, nothing happened. | 听着 我告诉过你 没事 |
| [17:50] | So quit asking me. | 别再问了 |
| [18:05] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
| [18:42] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [18:43] | Just my watch. It’s busted. | 我的手表 坏了的 |
| [18:45] | – When did you get a watch? – Look, I don’t tell you everything! | – 你哪来的表? – 我不用每件事都向你汇报吧 |
| [18:49] | Just leave me alone, damn it. | 让我安静会儿 该死的 |
| [18:53] | Put some clothes on. | 穿上衣服 |
| [19:30] | Hello, Sawyer. | 你好 Sawyer. |
| [19:37] | It’s James Ford, and I know you know that, | 我叫James Ford 我想你知道的 |
| [19:40] | cause you got it right when you pressed charges. | 你告我的时候就用的这个名字 |
| [19:43] | You’re mad at me? | 你生我的气? |
| [19:45] | Well, look where I am. | 看看我的处境 |
| [19:47] | What did you want me to do? You conned me. | 你想我怎么样? 你骗了我 |
| [19:49] | Something you want? | 你想要什么? |
| [19:51] | Yeah. Yeah. There is. | 是的是的 是有东西 |
| [19:57] | Come on. I got license plates to make. | 快点 我有执照的 |
| [20:18] | What’s this? | 她是谁? |
| [20:21] | This is your daughter. | 是你女儿 |
| [20:26] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样? |
| [20:28] | Well, first I wanted you to know. | 首先我想让你知道这个 |
| [20:30] | 然后呢? 你想我一看这张照片 | |
| [20:32] | and turn into “father knows best”? | 就去参加”老爸最好”这个节目吗? |
| [20:35] | 我们住在新墨西哥州的这个小地方 | |
| [20:37] | – 在一所大学附近… – 你和我说这些干嘛? | |
| [20:39] | 我只是…想让你给她写封信 | |
| [20:43] | Her name’s Clementine. | 她叫Clementine |
| [20:45] | What the hell am I gonna write? | 我该死的可以写点什么? |
| [20:46] | “Dear goo-goo ga-ga”? | “亲爱的变形金刚”? 她还是个孩子 |
| [20:48] | She’s a baby. She ain’t mine. | 她不是我的 |
| [20:50] | Sawyer, she… | Sawyer 她… |
| [20:52] | I ain’t got no daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
| [21:13] | I’ve been checking out my cage, | 我查看过我的笼子了 |
| [21:15] | and I think if I climb to the top, | 我想如果我爬上去的话 |
| [21:18] | I can squeeze through those bars. | 我可以从缝隙里挤出去 |
| [21:20] | They’re spaced farther apart up there. | 他们离这里很远 |
| [21:23] | Don’t bother. | 别找事了 |
| [21:25] | – What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
| [21:26] | – I’m talking about being smart. | 我说放聪明点 |
| [21:29] | I think we should just chill out here a while, | 我想我们还是乖乖呆着 |
| [21:31] | get the lay of the land. | 听天由命吧 |
| [21:37] | …under control. | …在控制下了 |
| [21:38] | 是吗? 你知道他怎么对Karl吗? | |
| [21:41] | You know what he’s doing? | 你知道他怎么做吗? |
| [21:50] | – 你们对Sawyer怎么了? – 没什么 | |
| [21:51] | I heard him yelling, | – 我听到他在喊 – Jack |
| [21:53] | yo’ve got blood on your clothes. | – 你衣服上有血 – Jack |
| [21:54] | – 你们对他怎么了? – 这不是他的血 | |
| [21:59] | Then whose blood is it? | 那是谁的? |
| [22:01] | It’s the bldod of a woman who’s dying. | 是一个快死了的女人的血 |
| [22:09] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
| [22:25] | it’s Jack! | 是Jack |
| [22:44] | Have you lost your mind? – You bring him here? | 你疯了吗? 把他带来这里? |
| [22:47] | – He’s a doctor. He can help. | 他是个医生 他能帮上忙 |
| [22:49] | – Well, this is not why… | 这不是理由… |
| [22:50] | – o you want her to die? Come on. | 你想她死吗? 来吧 |
| [22:58] | – What happened? | 发生了什么? |
| [22:59] | – Gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
| [23:08] | Those aren’t hers. | 那些不是她的 |
| [23:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [23:16] | – What’s he doing in here? – Danny, he’s here to help. | – 他来干什么? – Danny 他是来帮忙的 |
| [23:18] | Tell him who did this. He ought to know that. | – 告诉他是谁干的 他应该知道 – Danny… |
| [23:20] | – I need him out of here. – anny, get out. Go. | – 我要他离开这里 – Danny 出去 快 |
| [23:22] | – No way! She’s my wife! | – 拜托 – 不行 不行 她是我的妻子 |
| [23:24] | – Danny, they got it. | Danny 他们会处理的 |
| [23:26] | I got the bullet out, but she’s still bleeding. | 我把子弹取出了 但她还在流血 |
| [23:31] | Right upper quadrant. Its flowing badly. | 右上方在大出血 |
| [23:34] | – No, no, I padded it. – I need you to clamp under the liver | – 不不 我已经填上了 – 我要你夹住肝脏 |
| [23:36] | so I can get a look back there. | 这样我就能看看背面了 |
| [23:40] | I’m not a surgeon. | 我…我不是外科医生 |
| [23:44] | I know, but I need you to do this. | 我知道 但我需要你这么做 |
| [23:50] | Here. | 这里 |
| [23:52] | She’s got a retrohepatic caval bleed. | 她腔静脉在出血 |
| [23:54] | It’s, uh, behind the liver. That’s why you missed it. | 在肝脏后面 难怪你没发现 |
| [23:56] | I need lap pads, as many as you’ve got. | 我要棉塞 越多越好 |
| [24:04] | All right. Another one. | 好的 再来一个 |
| [24:11] | A crash cart. Now. | 电击器 |
| [24:13] | – Juliet, I need paddles. – It’s broken. | – Juliet 我需要电击器 – 坏掉了 |
| [24:18] | We haven’t had, | 我们没有… |
| [24:19] | Jack, we haven’t had anything happen before. | Jack 我们以前没遇到过这种事 |
| [24:21] | We didn’t-we- I don’t… | 我们没有…我们… 我没有…我没有… |
| [25:05] | Time of death is… | 时间快… |
| [25:10] | She’s gone | 她死了 |
| [25:41] | Take it easy. | 冷静点 |
| [25:42] | Take it easy! | 冷静点 |
| [25:46] | – Shut up! | – 别冲动 – 闭嘴 |
| [25:50] | You love this guy? | 你爱他吗? |
| [25:53] | What? | 什么? |
| [25:54] | – I said, do you love him? – Stop! | – 我说 你爱他吗? – 住手 |
| [26:01] | – Do you love him?! – Leave him alone! | – 你爱他吗? – 放开他 |
| [26:05] | – Do you love him?! | 你爱他吗? |
| [26:06] | – what are you doing? Stop! | 你干什么? 住手 |
| [26:08] | Do… you… love… him? | 你…爱…他…吗? |
| [26:12] | Yes, I love him! I love him. | 是的 是的 我爱他 我爱他 |
| [26:16] | I love him. Please. | 我爱他 求你了 |
| [26:32] | Lock him up! | 把他锁起来 |
| [26:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
| [26:46] | Sorry, I’m busy. It’s important. | – 抱歉 我很忙 – 这很重要 |
| [26:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
| [26:54] | You were right. I loved her. | 你是对的 我爱她 |
| [26:58] | And I thought… I really thought she… | 我认为…我真的以为她… |
| [26:59] | 10 mil’s a lot of greenbacks, killer. | 一千万 很多绿钞啊 伙计 |
| [27:02] | Tends to change things. | 可以改变一切 |
| [27:05] | That’s why you never get attached, | 这就是为什么她没联系过你 |
| [27:08] | ’cause once you care, | 因为你一旦你在意了 |
| [27:09] | that’s when they can come at you. | 就是你被抓的时候了 |
| [27:12] | Well, what did yours want? | 那你的那位想要什么? |
| [27:15] | I saw you the other day with… | 我看见…那天我看见你和… |
| [27:17] | with a woman. What did she want? | 一个女人一起 她想要什么? |
| [27:20] | Somethin’ I ain’t got. | 我没有的东西 |
| [27:24] | That all? You had yourself a good cry. | 就这样吧 你自己哭一场吧 |
| [27:26] | Mind if I go back and see if George gets his farm? | 介意我回去看看George得到他的农场了吗? |
| [27:31] | I need you to move it… the money. | 我要你转移掉…把钱转移掉 |
| [27:35] | The money you didn’t steal? | 你没偷的那笔钱? |
| [27:37] | We both know I did. | 你我都知道我偷了 |
| [27:39] | Lila’s hired a P.I. She’s gonna find it. | Lila请了个私家侦探 找到是迟早的事 |
| [27:42] | Do this for me. You have to. | 就算帮帮我 你必须这么做 |
| [27:47] | It’s too dangerous. I’ll be a walking target. | 太危险了 我不做活靶子 |
| [27:50] | If you don’t help me, the Warden’ll get it all. | 如果你不帮我 监狱长就会得到所有的钱 |
| [27:53] | He’ll win. | 他会是赢家 |
| [27:55] | Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
| [28:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
| [28:11] | Guy hits like a girl. | 那家伙打起来就像女人 |
| [28:14] | No offense. | 一点攻击性都没有 |
| [28:16] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么那么干? |
| [28:18] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
| [28:20] | These people ever make any sense to you? | 这些人什么时候告诉过我们为什么? |
| [28:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
| [28:27] | – What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
| [28:29] | – what does it look like? | 看不出来吗? |
| [28:35] | Hang on a second, freckles. | 等一下 小妞 |
| [28:43] | I told you the time ain’t right. | 我告诉过你 这不是时候 |
| [28:46] | You’re the one that said we had to go. | 我们得逃走 这也是你说的 |
| [28:48] | – Well, that was before… – Before what? | – 那是以前… – 在什么以前? |
| [28:52] | I don’t know what they did to you, | 我不知道他们对你做了什么 |
| [28:54] | but I know you’re scared enough to lie about it, | 但是我知道你害怕得不敢讲实话了 |
| [28:56] | and that scares me more than anything | 那比任何他们的所作所为 |
| [28:57] | that they have done to us before. | – 都让我感到害怕 – 等等 |
| [29:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
| [29:14] | – What are you doing? – Getting you out of here. | – 你在干什么? – 把你弄出来 |
| [29:16] | – Don’t. – I’m not leaving you, Sawyer. | – 不要 – 我不会撇下你的 Sawyer |
| [29:18] | – I can get it open. – You’re already out. You gotta go. | – 我可以打开它 – 你已经出来了 你得走了 |
| [29:21] | You gotta leave me! – What? | – 别管我了 – 什么? |
| [29:24] | – What did they do to you? | – 快跑 – 他们对你怎么了? |
| [29:28] | – You go! | 你快走 |
| [29:31] | What is that thing? | 那是什么? |
| [29:32] | – It’s every man for himself. | 快走 每个人都有私心… |
| [29:36] | – Why didn’t you fight back?! | 你为什么不回击? |
| [29:39] | Tell me the truth for once in your life! | 快跟我讲实话 哪怕你这辈子就说这么一次 |
| [29:44] | If you really love me… | 如果你真的爱我… |
| [29:47] | Go. | 就快走 |
| [29:53] | I only said that so he’d stop hitting you. | 我这么说只是为了让他不要打你 |
| [30:04] | Run. | 快走 |
| [30:06] | Hurry! | 快 |
| [30:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么? |
| [30:15] | Damnit, Frackles, don’t ! Every man for itself ! | 别傻了小妞 每个人都有私心 |
| [30:38] | Live together, die alone. | 一起生 单独死 |
| [31:00] | You know Danny wants to kill him. | 你知道Danny想杀了他 |
| [31:05] | Danny can wait. | Danny可以等 |
| [31:08] | Should I bring Shephard back? | 要我把Shephard带回来吗? |
| [31:20] | I want him to sit with her for a while longer. | 我要让他再陪她坐一会儿 |
| [31:38] | I’m sorry that they… | 我很抱歉 他们…他们得… |
| [31:41] | they had to put handcuffs on you. | 铐住你 |
| [31:50] | I’m a fertility doctor. | 我是妇产科医生 |
| [31:58] | I’m not used to death. | 我不习惯看到死亡 |
| [32:03] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
| [32:04] | Col. Short for Colleen. | Col Colleen的简称 |
| [32:10] | I shouldn’t-have, | 我不应该… |
| [32:12] | I should’ve come to get you sooner. | 我该早点来找你的 |
| [32:13] | It wouldn’t have mattered. | 那也不会改变什么 |
| [32:15] | There wasn’t any more that you could have done. | 你已经尽力了 |
| [32:17] | She was… She was dead | 她…在你把她放上手术台前 |
| [32:20] | before you put her on the table. | 就已经没救了 |
| [32:23] | Are you… are you just saying that to make me feel better? | 你这么说是为了让我好过点吗? |
| [32:35] | I don’t… | 我不… |
| [32:37] | I don’t care about making you feel better. | 我可不管你好不好过 |
| [32:46] | I’m gonna take you back now. | 我现在要把你带回去 我… |
| [32:50] | I’m sorry for bringing you here. | 很抱歉把你带来这里 |
| [32:55] | Whose x-rays are those, outside? | 外面的X光片是谁的? |
| [32:59] | Those are spinal x-rays, and they belong | 那些是脊椎骨的X光片 |
| [33:01] | to a man about 40 years old. | 是一个大约40岁的男人的 |
| [33:04] | And whoever he is, | 不管他是谁 |
| [33:05] | he has a very large tumor on his I-4 vertebrae. | 在他1到4节椎骨上有一个巨大的瘤 |
| [33:09] | And I just happen to be a spinal surgeon. | 而我正好是一个脊椎外科医生 |
| [33:12] | So you tell me, Juliet, | 所以告诉我 Juliet |
| [33:17] | who am I here to save? | 我来这里是为了救谁? |
| [33:58] | Is that… | 那是… |
| [34:01] | art? | 艺术品吗? |
| [34:03] | No, just an experiment. | 不 只是一个实验 |
| [34:12] | Do you want some fruit salad? | 你要水果沙拉吗? |
| [34:13] | – Thanks. I’m not hungry. | 谢谢 我不饿 |
| [34:17] | You might want to wait a minute. | 你最好再等一会儿 |
| [34:20] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
| [35:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
| [35:13] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散散步吧 |
| [35:43] | I have to be honest, Ford. | 我得承认 Ford |
| [35:47] | When they first brought you here, | 当他们刚把你带来时 |
| [35:48] | I thought you were nothing more than a dumb hick. | 我以为你只是个哑吧土鳖 |
| [35:51] | Now I know better. | 现在我了解你了 |
| [35:54] | You’re a dumb hick that knows how to steal. | 你是个知道怎么偷东西的哑吧土鳖 |
| [35:58] | Can we just get this over with? | 我们快点了结了吧 |
| [36:02] | Yeah, let’s. | 好吧 |
| [36:05] | You remember agent Freedman from the treasury department? | 你还记得财政部的特工Freeman吗? |
| [36:11] | So, what do you got? | 那么 该你说了吧? |
| [36:19] | The $10 million’s in a red Bronco parked | 那一千万美元在一辆野马车里 |
| [36:20] | in a store-it-quick facility in Sawgrass, | 车停在411公路旁23-C号 |
| [36:22] | right off 441. | 23-C号 |
| [36:28] | Unit 23-C. | 的一个便利店旁 |
| [36:32] | That’s where your money is. | 你的钱就在那 |
| [36:36] | As agreed, | 我们说好的 |
| [36:38] | the last six years of your sentence | 一旦那辆车找到了 |
| [36:41] | have been commuted. | 钱也被追回了 |
| [36:43] | As soon as the truck is recovered | 你后面六年的刑期 |
| [36:45] | and the funds confirmed, | 将会被减免 |
| [36:46] | yor commission will be processed. | 你的委托也将会被受理 |
| [36:49] | Now how would you like that? | 现在你觉得怎么样? |
| [36:51] | I wanna set up a new account, don’t matter what bank. | 我想开一个新帐户 随便什么银行 |
| [36:54] | Just make it in Albuquerque. | 只要在新墨西哥州就可以了 |
| [37:00] | Put it in the name of Clementine Phillips. | 用Clementine Phillips这个名字开户 |
| [37:03] | Okay. Clementine Phillips. | 好的 Clementine Phillips |
| [37:08] | And I want it so there’s no way | 我这么做是因为 |
| [37:09] | she can ever find out where the money’s from. | 她永远也不会知道钱是哪里来的了 |
| [37:13] | Who’s Clementine Phillips? | 谁是Clementine Phillips? |
| [37:17] | We done? | 我们两清了吧? |
| [37:20] | Congratulations, Ford. | 恭喜你 Ford |
| [37:23] | You just lied and cheated your way out of prison. | 你连哄带骗的离开了监狱 |
| [37:28] | You’re a free man. | 你自由了 |
| [37:50] | Not much further, James. | 不远了 James |
| [37:51] | Just to the top of the next rise. | 下个山峰的顶端就是了 |
| [37:58] | What’s up there? | 那里有什么? |
| [38:00] | Something I want you to see. | 我想让你看的东西 |
| [38:04] | “Is it that little place you’ve always wanted, George?” | “那就是你经常向往的地方吗 George?” |
| [38:08] | What | 什么? |
| [38:10] | don’t you read? | 怎么 你不看书吗? |
| [38:12] | It’s from “of mice and men.” | 是<人鼠之间>里的 |
| [38:16] | You’d like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
| [38:17] | Puppies get killed. | 那条小狗被杀了 |
| [38:45] | You bring me up here to kill me? | 你带我来这是想杀我? |
| [38:48] | Make that thing you put inside me | 让那个你放在我身体里的东西 |
| [38:51] | blow up my damn heart? | 炸了我的心脏? |
| [38:57] | Your heart’s not gonna blow up, James. | 你的心脏不会爆炸的 James |
| [39:01] | we put inside you was doubt. | 我们只是放进了一样东西 疑心 |
| [39:07] | Oh, the watch is a heart rate monitor, | 那只表只是个心率监控器 |
| [39:10] | but nothing more. | 没有其他作用了 |
| [39:14] | Look. | 看看 |
| [39:21] | We gave him a sedative, not a pacemaker. | 我们给它的只是镇静剂 不是起搏器 |
| [39:25] | How do I know that’s the same bunny? | 我怎么知道是同一知兔子? |
| [39:28] | That you didn’t just paint an”8″ on another one? | 你也可以在另外一只上也画个”8″ |
| [39:32] | You don’t. | 随你怎么想 |
| [39:42] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
| [39:50] | The rabbit wasn’t the thing I wanted to show you. | 我想给你看的不是这只兔子 |
| [40:07] | What the… | 什么… |
| [40:22] | You ever been to Alcatraz? | 你去过Alcatraz吗? |
| [40:24] | Take the tour? | 旅游的时候? |
| [40:26] | Right now you’re standing on a small island roughly | 现在你站的小岛上 |
| [40:28] | twice the size of alcatraz. | 面积差不多是Alcatraz的两倍 |
| [40:35] | And that over there, | 而那边那个 |
| [40:37] | that’s your island, | 是你们的岛 |
| [40:39] | the one you’ve come to know and love. | 一个你们了解和喜爱的地方 |
| [40:44] | i just wanted you to know, | 我只是想让你知道 |
| [40:47] | there’s nowhere to run. | 你无处可逃 |
| [40:52] | You did all this just to… | 你做这些只是… |
| [40:56] | Just to keep me in a damn cage? | 只是为了把我关在一个破笼子里? |
| [40:59] | We did all this because the only way | 我们这么做是因为唯一可以赢得 |
| [41:00] | to gain a con man’s respect is to con him. | 骗子的尊重的方法就是去欺骗他们 |
| [41:05] | You’re pretty good, “Sawyer.” | 你很不错 “Sawyer” |
| [41:10] | We’re a lot better. | 但我们更出色 |
| [41:17] | Funny thing is, us telling you | 有意思的是 让你规规矩矩的 |
| [41:19] | about the pacemaker | 不是因为起搏器 |
| [41:20] | wasn’t what kept you in line. It was when i threatened her. | 而是因为我威胁会伤害她 |
| [41:24] | You work so hard to make her think you don’t care, | 你是这么努力得让她觉得 你不在乎她 |
| [41:27] | that you don’t need her, but… | 和你不需要她 但是… |
| [41:32] | “A guy goes nuts if he ain’t got nobody.” | “一个人爱上了另一个人就会疯狂 |
| [41:37] | “It don’t make no difference who the guy is, | “不管这人是谁 |
| [41:40] | as long as he’s with you.” | 只要是和你在一起的” |
| [41:43] | “I tell you… | “我告诉你… |
| [41:46] | “I tell you a guy gets too lonely | “我告诉你如果一个人太孤单的话 |
| [41:47] | and he gets sick.” | 就会感到不适” |
| [41:51] | – What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
| [41:52] | – It’s from “of mice and men.” | 是”人鼠之间”里的 |
| [41:54] | Don’t you read? | 你不看书吗? |
| [42:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |