时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | I think Michael has been compromised. | 我认为Michael已经向他们妥协了 |
[00:05] | This camp Michael is leading you to–that is where they will set their trap. | Michael带我们去的营地 在那他们会设下陷阱 |
[00:08] | – And I can go ashore undetected. – How? | – 我可以在不被发现的情况下上岸 – 怎么弄? |
[00:11] | We will sail the boat and scout them. | 我们乘船去侦查一下 |
[00:13] | This time they will know that we are coming. | 这次他们会意识到我们来了 |
[00:21] | Hi, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[00:22] | I’m Juliet. | 我是Juliet |
[00:23] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友在哪? |
[00:26] | Tell me where my friends are! | 告诉我我的朋友在哪? |
[02:34] | My husband says it’s time to leave. | 我丈夫说该回去了 |
[02:37] | He doesn’t think Jack and the others are coming. | 他认为Jack他们不会来了 |
[02:40] | It’s been over a day since we lit the fire. | 烟已经点燃一天多了 |
[02:43] | They should be here by now. | 他们应该早来了 |
[02:44] | Jack knows we’re out here. | Jack知道我们在这里 |
[02:46] | He’s counting on our signal. | 他就指望我们了 |
[02:56] | Perhaps he’s not able to see the smoke. | 也许他们看不到黑烟 |
[02:58] | If he’s north of us, the mountains would block his view. | 如果他在我们北面 山会把他们视线挡住 |
[03:02] | We need to sail forward along the coast,Clear the mountains and start another signal fire. | 我们得继续开船沿着岸走 找个不会被山挡住的地方另点黑烟 |
[03:10] | No | 不 |
[03:13] | I told Jack I would light a fire. | 我答应Jack我们会点起黑烟的 |
[03:15] | I’m not abandoning him. | 我不会食言 |
[03:33] | My husband thinks we have to do as he says,Because he’s the only one who knows how to sail. | 我丈夫说我们得听他的 因为他是唯一一个知道怎么开船的 |
[03:41] | But he’s wrong. | 但是他错了 |
[03:45] | I can help you sail the boat. | 我可以帮你开船 |
[04:08] | Are you feeling any better? | 感觉好点了么? |
[04:16] | I made the soup myself,but I won’t take it the wrong way if you don’t like it. | 这汤是我自己弄的 如果你不喜欢的话也没办法 |
[04:54] | You never made soup for me. | 你从没给我做过汤喝 |
[05:01] | Am I interrupting something? | 打扰你们了吗? |
[05:03] | Would it really matter if you were? | 打不打扰有关系吗? |
[05:07] | We have a situation. | 有情况了 |
[05:09] | Brian radioed in. | Brian报告说 |
[05:11] | The Iraqi found the decoy village. | 那个伊拉克人发现了诱敌的村落了 |
[05:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:13] | It’s what we wanted. | 这正是我们想要的 |
[05:14] | Brian followed him back to the shore. | Brian跟着他去了岸边 |
[05:16] | Ben, they have a sailboat. | Ben 他们有艘帆船 |
[05:18] | – How? – I have no idea. | – 怎么弄到的? – 我不知道 |
[05:21] | So they have a boat. | 就是说他们有艘船了 |
[05:23] | Sailing in circles will keep them busy. | 开着船绕圈可够他们忙的了 |
[05:24] | They could find us. | 他们会发现我们 |
[05:31] | – Ben… – I’m thinking. | – Ben… – 我在考虑 |
[05:35] | How quickly can you put together a team? | 组一支队伍要多久? |
[05:36] | Within the hour. | 一小时以内 |
[05:37] | Then don’t waste time talking to us. | 那就别浪费时间了 |
[05:44] | Hey, Colleen. | 嘿 Colleen |
[05:47] | I want that boat. | 我要得到那条船 |
[06:21] | Nice alarm clock. | 很好听的警报声 |
[06:23] | I’ve woken up to worse. | 吵醒我就不好了 |
[06:26] | You want half a fish biscuit? | 你要一半鱼型饼干吗? |
[06:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[06:48] | Lunch. We’re gonna need you to keep up your strength. | 午饭 我们希望你保持体力 |
[06:51] | Is that right? | 可不是么? |
[07:00] | Danny, wait. | Danny 等等 |
[07:01] | Hold up. | 站着 |
[07:18] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[08:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[08:41] | What’s wrong is I’m married. | 因为我有丈夫了 |
[08:44] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:46] | That. | 来吧 |
[09:33] | I don’t want to share you anymore. | 我不想再和别人分享你了 |
[09:39] | Your english is excellent now. | 你的英语现在很好了 |
[09:40] | We can go to america. | 我们可以去美国了 |
[09:47] | – Does anyone know you’re… – No. | – 有人知道你在… – 没有 |
[10:44] | All right, here’s the jig. | 好了 就是这了 |
[10:45] | See these rocks here? | 看到这些石头了吗? |
[10:47] | That’s where you two come in. | 这就是找你们来的原因 |
[10:49] | You’re gonna chop ’em loose,and you’re gonna haul ’em outta here. | 你把它们挖松一点 你就负责把它们拉走 |
[10:52] | You expect me to work in this dress? | 你就让我这么穿着干活? |
[10:54] | It’s up to you. | 随你便了 |
[10:56] | You can take it off if you want. | 你愿意的话可以脱下来 |
[11:05] | How dare you? | 你敢? |
[11:07] | Now if you need anything, you raise your hand. | 如果你们需要什么 举手 |
[11:10] | – You get ten minutes for lunch– – I got a question, boss. | – 你们有10分钟吃午饭… – 我有个问题 老板 |
[11:12] | No questions. | 不许问问题 |
[11:13] | She got to ask a question. | 就算她问了又怎么样? |
[11:14] | If you try to run off, you will be shocked. | 如果你们想逃 你们会被电击(Shocked) |
[11:18] | Shot? | 开枪(Shot)打我们? |
[11:19] | -Don’t we even get a warning? -Shocked. I said shocked. | – 我们没有被警告的机会吗? – 电击 我是说电击 |
[11:22] | If you talk to each other, you’ll be shocked. | 你们互相讲话 就会被电击 |
[11:23] | You touch each other, you’ll be shocked. | 你们互相碰触 就会被电击 |
[11:25] | If you’re slacking, you’re gonna get shocked. | 你们不努力干活 就会被电击 |
[11:27] | Matter of fact, you do anything at all that pisses me off, you’re gonna get shocked. | 一句话 如果你做我不喜欢的事 你就会被电击 |
[11:31] | Okay? | 听懂了吗? |
[11:33] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活 |
[11:33] | I’m not doing anything until I see Jack. | 在看到Jack之前我什么也不做 |
[11:46] | Now that was a quarter charge. | 那只是四分之一的电量 |
[11:48] | You got any more questions? | 还有问题吗? |
[12:00] | Soon as you’re able to walk, wheelbarrow’s right over there. | 一旦你有力气了 手推车就在那里 |
[14:37] | Why should there be a dock all the way out here? | 那怎么会有一个码头? |
[14:42] | Others. | 其他人 |
[14:44] | The dock’s decaying. | 码头已经腐朽了 |
[14:45] | It’s overgrown. | 杂草丛生 |
[14:46] | It looks like it hasn’t been used in quite some time. | 看起来很久没人用了 |
[14:49] | Whoever built it, they’re not here now. | 不管是谁建的 肯定都不在了 |
[14:52] | Let’s bring the boat in. | 把船开过去 |
[14:53] | We’ll tie to the dock and build a fire on the beach. | 绑在码头上 我们在海滩上生烟 |
[14:56] | The visibility’s excellent,And Jack will be able to see us from miles around. | 这里可见性很好 Jack很远就可以看到 |
[15:06] | Safe? | 安全么? |
[15:08] | Yes, Jin. | 是的 Jin |
[15:09] | Of course it’s safe. | 这里当然安全 |
[15:38] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[15:45] | Whatever you say, boss. | 听你的 老板 |
[16:07] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[16:08] | Don’t let them see you talking to me. | 别让他们看到我在和你说话 |
[16:14] | Are they keeping you in the cages? | 他们把你们关在笼子里吗? |
[16:17] | Did you see another guy in there with you? | 你还看到有别人吗? |
[16:20] | About my age, named Karl? | 和我差不多大 叫Karl的 |
[16:22] | No. | 没有 |
[16:23] | It’s just Sawyer and me. | 那里只有我和Sawyer |
[16:26] | You’re not even supposed to be in that cage. | 你们不应该被关在那里的 |
[16:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[16:36] | Where’d you get that dress? | 那件衣服哪来的? |
[16:39] | They gave it to me. | 他们给我的 |
[16:42] | It’s mine. | 这是我的衣服 |
[16:44] | You can keep it. | 就给你吧 |
[16:46] | It looks better on you anyway. | 你穿上比较好看 |
[16:49] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[16:53] | Having fun yet, freckles? | 很开心吗 小妞? |
[16:55] | Quit staring at my ass. | 别老盯着我的屁股 |
[16:58] | Give me something else to stare at. | 那就给别的让我看啊 |
[17:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:08] | Yes, sir, boss. | 好的 老板 |
[17:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[17:24] | Help your husband. | 去帮你的丈夫 |
[17:25] | We need as much wood as we can find. | 我们还需要很多木头 |
[17:29] | We’re building quite a large fire. | 我们生的烟可够大的了 |
[17:32] | We have to make sure Jack will see the smoke. | 我们得确信Jack会看到黑烟 |
[17:40] | Why are you lying to me, Sayid? | 你为什么骗我 Sayid? |
[17:44] | And what would you know about lying, Sun? | 你知道我骗了你什么 Sun? |
[17:52] | You’re putting our lives in danger. | 你让我们冒生命危险 |
[17:58] | I’m fairly certain our friends have been captured. | 我很确信我们的朋友被抓了 |
[18:02] | There are tracks all over the dock. | 码头上都是足印 |
[18:06] | They’re fresh, as recent as yesterday. | 痕迹还很新 差不多是昨天的 |
[18:08] | You said this dock was abandoned. | 你说过这个码头被闲置了 |
[18:11] | That would be part of the lying you mentioned. | 那也是一个谎言 |
[18:17] | You’re not building this fire for our people. | 你不是为了我们的人而生烟 |
[18:20] | You’re building it for the others. | 你是为了他们 |
[18:23] | I suspect that when they see the smoke, they’ll send a scout party to investigate. | 我想当他们看到烟后 会派一支调查队来 |
[18:28] | By then it will be night. | 到那时已经是晚上了 |
[18:30] | When they arrive, I’ll ambush them. | 当他们靠近 我们就伏击他们 |
[18:32] | I’ll take two of them hostage, and I’ll kill the rest. | 我会抓两个当人质 其余的都杀了 |
[18:35] | Two? | 两个? |
[18:37] | One to make the other cooperate. | 一个用来使他们和我们合作 |
[18:47] | What do you need me to do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[18:48] | I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to ask you to lie to Jin for another 20 minutes. | 我很抱歉 但我需要你再瞒Jin二十分钟 |
[18:57] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:58] | Because once the fire is lit, it will be too late to go back. | 因为一旦火点起来了 要回去就太迟了 |
[21:52] | Gun. | 枪 |
[21:56] | I don’t think I understand. | 我听不懂 |
[22:12] | What is it? | 他说什么? |
[22:14] | He knows what we’re doing. | 他知道我们在做什么了 |
[22:16] | He knows it’s a trap. | 他知道这是一个陷阱 |
[22:28] | He says he understands english etter than I think he does. | 他说他懂得的英语比我想象的要多 |
[22:38] | He knows I betrayed him. | 他知道我背叛了他 |
[22:42] | Gun. | 枪 |
[22:46] | Can you handle one of these? | 你会用吗? |
[22:48] | It’s an automatic– | 这是自动… |
[23:05] | I think you’ll be safer on the boat. | 我想你在船上更安全 |
[23:15] | Sun… Sun… | |
[23:17] | If by chance they get past us, there’s another gun. | 如果一旦他们突破了我们 船里还有把枪 |
[23:21] | It’s inside the blue tarp beneath the galley counter. | 在橱柜下方的蓝油布下 |
[23:24] | If they get past you, that means my husband is dead… | 如果他们突破了你们 就意味着我丈夫已经死了… |
[23:31] | and I won’t care anymore. | 我就什么都不在乎了 |
[23:34] | As I said, lhe gun is inside the tarp. | 听我说 枪就在油布下面 |
[25:09] | Back off! | 退后 |
[25:10] | James James. | |
[25:14] | Put the gun down… | 把枪放下… |
[25:16] | right now. | 就现在 |
[25:21] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[29:31] | I don’t think they’re coming. | 我想他们不会来了 |
[30:07] | I want you to let me off this boat. | 我要你放我下船 |
[30:11] | I can’t do that. | 我办不到 |
[30:14] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[30:15] | That’s not my decision to make. | 我没这个权利 |
[30:20] | -You realize there are five of my friends up there– -Lower your voice. | – 你应该知道我们有五个人… – 小声点 |
[30:30] | I’ll shoot. | 我会开枪 |
[30:30] | No, you won’t, Sun. | 不 你不会的 Sun |
[30:34] | I know you, Sun-Hwa Kwon. | 我知道你 Sun-Hwa Kwon |
[30:37] | And I know you’re not a killer. | 你不会杀人的 |
[30:41] | Despite what you may think,I am not the enemy. | 不管你们怎么想 我们都不是敌人 |
[30:45] | We are not the enemy. | 我们都不是敌人 |
[30:48] | But if you shoot me… | 但如果你开枪了… |
[30:52] | that’s exactly what we’ll become. | 那我们就注定是敌人了 |
[30:57] | I will. I’ll shoot you. | 我会开枪的 |
[31:20] | Sun Sun! | |
[34:36] | I’m sorry I dragged you into this. | 我很抱歉我把你们扯进来 |
[34:39] | And please communicate to your husband, the next time, I will listen to him. | 请对你的丈夫说 下一次 我会听他的 |
[34:46] | We should go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:48] | We have a long walk ahead of us. | 还要走很多的路 |
[35:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:26] | Never better. | 好得不能再好了 |
[35:32] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[35:34] | I couldn’t help myself. | 我情不自禁 |
[35:37] | You just looked so damn cute swinging that pickax. | 你挥动镐的动作太美了 |
[35:42] | Chain gang looks good on you, freckles. | 你很适合做苦工啊 小妞 |
[35:44] | Sawyer Sawyer. | |
[35:56] | Two of those guards got some real fight in ’em. | 他们中有两个打架很厉害 |
[35:58] | Rest of ’em, I ain’t that much worried about. | 其他人就不怎么担心了 |
[36:01] | That heavyset guy packs a hell of a punch. | 被那个魁梧的家伙打一拳还真够你受的 |
[36:06] | Shaggy-Haired kid’s got some sort of martial arts training, but I think I could take him if I had to. | 头发很乱的小子受过军事训练 但是不得以的情况下我还是能撂倒他的 |
[36:11] | Oh, and F.Y.I., those zapper things got a safety on ’em. | 还有…那些电击的东西上有保险装置 |
[36:16] | Did you see the look on their faces when you got a hold of that rifle? | 当你拿着来福枪的时侯 看到他们的表情了吗? |
[36:27] | I’m guessin’ most of these boys never seen any real action. | 我猜他们很多人从没见过枪战 |
[36:31] | But that blonde who had a gun to your head… | 但是那个拿枪指着你的金发女人… |
[36:35] | she woulda shot you, no problem. | 她会开枪的 毫无疑问 |
[36:39] | Why’d she call you James? | 她为什么叫你James? |
[36:46] | ‘Cause that’s my name. | 因为那是我的名字 |
[36:51] | I noticed somethin’ else, too. | 我还注意到了 |
[36:55] | You taste like strawberries. | 你的味道就像草莓 |
[37:00] | You taste like fish biscuits. | 你的味道就像鱼形饼干 |
[37:11] | So what do we do now? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[37:14] | Well, shortcake… | 那么… |
[37:17] | now we wait for these bastards to make a mistake. | 我们只有等这些混蛋自己犯错了 |
[37:21] | Sooner or later, they’re gonna let their guard down. | 迟早 他们会放松警惕 |
[37:24] | And when they do, we’re gonna be thereto put ’em in their place. | 一旦他们这么做了 我们就让他们该呆在哪里就呆在哪里 |
[37:42] | Hello, Jack. | 你好 Jack |
[38:00] | You know what’s crazy Jack? | 你知道么 Jack? |
[38:02] | A week ago, you and I were in exactly the opposite situation. | 一周前 你和我的情况正好相反 |
[38:07] | I was the one locked up, and you were the one coming in for visits. | 我是那个被锁起来的人 而你是那个走进来的人 |
[38:16] | And I know that you were angry, that I lied to you about who I was | 并且我知道你很生气 因为我骗了你关于我是谁的事 |
[38:23] | but…Hell ! Do you blame me? | 但是…你怪我吗? |
[38:27] | I mean, let’s face it. | 我是说 我们面对事实吧 |
[38:28] | If I’d have told you I was one of those people, that you and your friends have been calling “others” all this time, | 如果我跟你说我就是你和你朋友 指的”其他人”中的一员 |
[38:36] | it would’ve been right back to Sayid and his…fists. | 那就会招来Sayid和他的拳头 |
[38:43] | Wouldn’t it? | 不是吗? |
[38:45] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么? |
[38:51] | I want for you to change your… | 我想改变你的… |
[38:53] | perspective. | 想法 |
[38:56] | And the first step in doing that would be for me to…be decent enough to introduce myself honestly, so… | 那么第一步就是诚恳地向你介绍我是谁 |
[39:11] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:15] | My name is Benjamin Linus, and I’ve lived on this island all my life. | 我叫Benjamin Linus 我一生都生活在这个岛上 |
[39:31] | You’re not gonna shake? | 你不和我握手吗? |
[39:44] | Bring it in, please. | 带进来 |
[39:49] | Where are Kate and Sawyer? | Kate和Sawyer在哪? |
[39:51] | They’re fine, and they’re close. | 他们很好 就在附近 |
[39:53] | That’s all I’m able to tell you right now. | 现在我只能告诉你这些 |
[39:55] | You can tell me anything you want. | 你可以告诉我任何你想说的 |
[39:57] | Fair enough. | 很好 |
[40:01] | It’s all I want to tell you. | 我就是想告诉你这些 |
[40:05] | I’m gonna make this really simple, Jack. | 我会说的很简单的 Jack |
[40:08] | If you cooperate, we send you home. | 如果你合作的话 我们就送你回家 |
[40:15] | Cooperate with what? | 合作什么? |
[40:16] | – When the time is right, I’ll tell you. – You tell me now. | – 到时候会告诉你的… – 现在就告诉我 |
[40:18] | Patience, Jack. | 耐心点 Jack |
[40:21] | – Patience. – Home. | – 耐心点 – 家 |
[40:23] | Is that where you sent Walt and Michael? | 就是你送Walt和Micheal去的地方吗? |
[40:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:34] | If you could leave this island, why would you still be here? | 如果你可以离开这个岛 你怎么还会在这? |
[40:37] | Yes, Jack. | 是的 Jack |
[40:38] | Why would we be here? | 我们为什么要在这? |
[40:42] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[40:43] | You’re stuck here just like we are. | 你和我们一样也被困在这里了 |
[40:45] | -You dont have any… -Your flight crashed on september 22, 2004. | – 你不知… – 你们的飞机在2004年9月22日坠毁 |
[40:49] | Today is november 29th. | 今天是11月29号 |
[40:50] | That means you’ve been on our island for 69 days. | 就是说你们在岛上已经69天了 |
[40:53] | And, yes, we do have contact with the outside world, Jack. | 是的 我们和外界有联系 Jack |
[40:56] | That’s how we know that during those 69 days, your fellow americans reelected George W. Bush, | 所以我们知道在这69天里 George W. Bush连任了总统 |
[41:02] | Christopher Reeve has passed away, Boston Red Sox won the world series. | Christopher Reeve死了 并且波士顿红袜队拿了联赛冠军 |
[41:14] | What? | 什么? |
[41:15] | If you wanted me to believe this,you probably should’ve picked somebody else besides the Red Sox. | 你想让我相信的话就不应该说是红袜队夺冠 |
[41:21] | No, they were down three games to none against the Yankees in the league championship, | 不 他们在决赛中连下3场赢了美国人队 |
[41:24] | and then they won eight straight. | 这已经是他们的8连胜了 |
[41:26] | Sure, sure. | 是啊是啊 |
[41:27] | Of course they did. | 当然是这样了 |
[41:40] | Red Sox fans have longed to hear it. | 红袜队的球迷渴望了很久了 |
[41:44] | The Boston Red Sox are world champions! | 波士顿红袜队是世界冠军 |
[41:51] | A clean sweep of the St Louis Cardinals, | 在完成对对手的横扫之后 |
[41:53] | and the Red Sox celebrate in the middle of the diamond here at Busch stadium. | 红袜队在Busch体育场中央庆祝 |
[42:04] | That’s home, Jack, right there on the other side of that glass. | 那就是家 Jack 就在玻璃的那边 |
[42:10] | And if you listen to me, if you trust me, | 如果你听我的 如果你相信我 |
[42:13] | if you do what I tell you when the time comes, I’ll take you there. | 如果到时你按我说的做 我就带你去那里 |
[42:19] | I will take you home. | 我会带你回家 |