时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Wait. Please. | 拜托快点 |
[01:14] | Wait, Hurley showed me. | 等等 Hurley告诉过我 |
[01:15] | It’s around here somewhere. | 就在这附近 |
[01:17] | It’s definitely… around… | 肯定是的…在… |
[01:20] | -Quckly, Charlie -It’s… uh… | -快点 Charlie -噢 呃… |
[01:22] | -It’s definitely… around… -Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | -我们快没时间了 Charlie. -好的 好的 |
[01:25] | Here it is! | 就在这了 |
[01:28] | Told you. | 我就说么 |
[01:30] | Be careful. Be careful. Dynamite is very unstable. | 当心 当心 炸药很不稳定 |
[01:34] | You don’t wanna end up like Dr. Arzt. | 别像Arzt博士一样 |
[01:42] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[01:46] | Hey! Eko. | 嘿 Eko |
[01:49] | Listen. | 听着… |
[01:51] | What if we hurt them? | 如果我们伤了他们怎么办? |
[01:54] | Or blow up the computer? | 或是…或是炸坏了电脑? |
[01:57] | You can leave now Charlie. | 你可以走了 Charlie |
[02:02] | John? It’s Charlie. | John 我是Charlie |
[02:05] | Let’s work this thing out, John. | 我们来想想办法 John |
[02:08] | John! Eko is very upset, John. | John Eko很生气 John |
[02:12] | Let’s just open this door, and we can talk about it. | 把门打开 我们谈谈 |
[02:16] | John, you should know Eko is gonna blow open the blast door. | John 你要知道Eko要把门炸开 |
[02:20] | Blow it open with what? | 用什么炸开? |
[02:22] | With dynamite from the old ship in the jungle! | 用炸药 那些从古船拿来的炸药 |
[02:26] | It would take an atom bomb, brother. | 用原子弹才行 伙计 |
[02:28] | Tell him not to bother. | 告诉他们别白费力气 |
[02:30] | You’re sure it’ll hold? | 你肯定不会被炸开? |
[02:32] | Aye. | 是的 |
[02:35] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[02:45] | 6…5… Six. Five. | |
[02:48] | 4…3…2…1 Four. Three. Two. One. | |
[03:07] | How do you even remember where you left off from? | 你怎么记得你上次画到哪里了? |
[03:11] | Slowly, Des. Very, very slowly. | 慢慢的 慢慢的 |
[03:22] | You should’ve seen Radzinsky do this. | 伙计 你真得看看Radzinksy是怎么做的 |
[03:25] | He had a photographic memory. | 他有照相机般的记忆 |
[03:27] | I mean, this whole baby was his idea. | 我是说 这全是他的主意 |
[03:29] | Yeah, right, Radzinsky. | 恩 是的 Radzinsky |
[03:31] | Radzinsky figured out how to fake a lockdown | Radzinsky发现了如何启动这假警报 |
[03:33] | Radzinsky created this great invisible map. | Radzinsky创造了这幅伟大的隐形地图 |
[03:38] | More and more tales about your former partner, | 我听了很多你搭档的传奇故事了 |
[03:40] | yet for some reason you never want to tell me | 但是你却不告诉我 |
[03:42] | what bloody well happened to him. | 他到底发生了什么事 |
[03:52] | See that brown stain there? | 看见那个褐色的痕迹了么? |
[03:56] | That’s Radzinsky. | 那就是Radzinsky留下的 |
[04:01] | He put a shotgun in his mouth when I was asleep. | 在我睡觉的时候他朝自己嘴里开了一枪 |
[04:05] | The bitch of it was | 这混蛋这么做了 |
[04:07] | I only had 108 minutes to bury the poor bastard. | 搞得我只有108分钟来埋葬他 |
[04:16] | Well, if you don’t want me to go crazy, | 恩 如果你不想让我也疯掉… |
[04:21] | next time let me go out. | 下次让我去外面做任务 |
[04:23] | Oh, you want to go out there | 你想去外面么 |
[04:24] | with the quarantine and the hostiles? | 去和检疫与敌人战斗? |
[04:27] | I haven’t been outside for two bloody years! | 我已经两年没出去过了 |
[04:30] | Yes, I want to go. I was the army for… | 是的 我要去 我曾经是军人 |
[04:32] | Oh, right. Her Majesty’s Army, correct? | 对了 女皇的军队 是么? |
[04:35] | Tell me, Desmond | 告诉我 Desmond |
[04:37] | why did you leave that nice old lady’s army? | 为什么你要离开那个漂亮的老女人的军队? |
[04:40] | Oh, I remember now | 我记起来了 |
[04:42] | You got kicked out because you couldn’t follow orders. | 你因为不服从命令而被赶出来了 |
[04:45] | And why did you leave your army, Kelvin, huh? | 那你为什么离开你的军队 Kelvin? |
[04:47] | Because men followed my orders. | 因为人们都要听从我的指挥 |
[04:53] | But then, thank God, I joined the Dharma Initiative. | 但是后来 谢天谢地 我加入了达摩启动计划 |
[04:56] | “Namaste, thank you, and good luck. “ | 合十感谢 感谢你们 并祝你们好运 |
[05:03] | Please, Kelvin. | 求你了 Kelvin |
[05:06] | Let me go out. | 让我出去 |
[05:09] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[05:14] | Sorry, Des. You stay here. | 对不起 伙计 你呆在这 |
[05:17] | You push the button. | 你来按按键 |
[05:20] | That’s order. | 那是命令 |
[05:29] | Look, seriously, you’re about to be detonated! | 听着 没开玩笑 你就要被炸飞了 |
[05:41] | Hey. What if John’s right? | 如果John是对的呢? |
[05:43] | Maybe it’s just some colossal joke. | 也许这只是个天大的玩笑 |
[05:46] | You know, it’s just some old computer connected to nothing. | 你知道 这只是一台什么都没连着的电脑 |
[05:49] | Maybe it’s just a bunch of wires that… | 也许只是一些电线… |
[06:01] | Is that a joke? | 那是个玩笑么? |
[06:07] | I’ll see myself out. | 我还是出去吧 |
[06:17] | John! This is your last chance to end this. | John 最后给你一次机会 |
[06:23] | Open the door, and I will forgive you. | 打开门 我就原谅你 |
[06:27] | Forgive me for what? | 原谅我什么 |
[06:38] | Hey. Eko? | 嘿 Eko? |
[06:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:42] | Just wait a second. | 再等等 |
[06:44] | I don’t… I don’t think it’s a good idea, Eko. | 我不…我不觉得这是个好主意 Eko |
[06:47] | We’re in a very confined area. | 我们空间太小了 |
[06:55] | Oh, bollocks! | 胡说 |
[07:35] | Hey, Kelvin! | 嘿 Kelvin |
[08:12] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[08:16] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[08:26] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[08:27] | This is the only other way out, partner. | 这是唯一的另一条出路 伙计 |
[08:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[08:31] | Fail-safe. Just turn this key, and this all goes away. | 自动防故障装置 把钥匙一转 一切都会结束了 |
[08:40] | What’s behind that wall, Kelvin? | 墙后面是什么 Kelvin? |
[08:44] | Huh? | 恩? |
[08:46] | What was the incident? | 那个意外是什么? |
[08:49] | Electromagnetism. | 是电磁 |
[08:51] | Geologically unique. | 独特的地质现象 |
[08:54] | The incident? It was a leak. | 意外就是…电磁泄露了 |
[08:58] | So now the charge builds up | 现在正在充电 |
[08:59] | and every time we push the button | 每次我们按按键 |
[09:02] | it discharges it. | 电力就放掉一点… |
[09:04] | Before it gets too big. | 这样就不会使磁力太强 |
[09:10] | Why make us do it? Push the button? | 为什么要我们来…按按键? |
[09:13] | If we can just… | 如果我们…如果我们… |
[09:15] | Now here’s the real question, Desmondo | 这就是问题所在了 Desmond… |
[09:18] | Do you have the courage | 你有勇气 |
[09:21] | to take your finger out of the dam | 伸出你的手 |
[09:24] | blow the whole thing up instead? | 来结束这一切么? |
[09:32] | I think your friends just blew themselves up, brother. | 我想你的朋友们炸伤他们自己了 伙计 |
[09:35] | Maybe we should open it. | 也许我们该把门打开 |
[09:37] | No! No. | 不 不 |
[09:39] | It’s a trick. | 这是个骗局 |
[09:41] | A trick? They could be hurt. | 一个骗局? 他们可能受伤了 |
[09:44] | Is your doctor around? | 你们医生在附近么? |
[09:49] | Can I ask you a question, brother? | 能问你个问题么 伙计? |
[09:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:55] | Is the reason you’re letting that clock there | 这是否就是你让这钟 |
[09:59] | run all the way down to the very last tick… | 走完最后一秒的原因… |
[10:03] | Is it because you need to look down the barrel of a gun… | 因为你需要查明真相… |
[10:07] | …and find out what you really believe, John? | 来找到你真正相信的东西 John? |
[10:10] | I looked down the barrel of the gun. | 我之所以要查到底 |
[10:13] | And I believed. | 是因为我相信 |
[10:16] | I thought… | 我以为… |
[10:18] | it was my destiny to get into this… place. | 来到这里是我的命运 |
[10:25] | And somebody died. | 而且…有些人死了 |
[10:26] | A kid. Because he was stupid enough to believe | 你知道 一个孩子…因为他愚蠢到相信 |
[10:30] | that I knew what I was talking about. | 我所知道的和我所说的 |
[10:32] | And on the night he died for nothing | 那晚他死得毫无意义 |
[10:36] | I was sitting right up there all alone | 我独自一个人呆在这上面 |
[10:40] | beating my hand bloody against that… | 用我的手敲着… |
[10:43] | stupid door. | 该死的舱门 |
[10:46] | Screaming to the heavens, asking what should I do. | 朝天大喊 问我到底应该怎么做 |
[10:49] | And then a light went on. | 然后亮出了一道光线 |
[10:54] | I thought it was a sign. | 我以为这是一个暗示 |
[11:00] | But it wasn’t a sign. | 但这不是什么暗示 |
[11:03] | Probably just you going to the bathroom. | 可能只是你去了洗手间 |
[13:05] | What are they? | 它们是什么? |
[13:22] | It’s handwritten. | 是手写的 |
[13:24] | And it’s all filled. The whole book. | 整本书都是… |
[13:26] | They’re journal entries. | 都是些日志 |
[13:31] | 0400. S.R. Moves Ping-Pong table again. | 0400…S.R. 再次移动了乒乓桌 |
[13:35] | 0415. Takes a shower. | 0415…淋浴 |
[13:38] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[13:39] | Hey, doc? What’d you say Sayid’s sign | 医生 你说过Sayid到达海滩 |
[13:42] | was when the coast was clear to hit that beach party? | 解决了那里的海滩派对以后会给我们发信号 |
[13:47] | That means he found them, right? | 那就说明他找到他们了 是么? |
[13:49] | That’s miles from here. | 那离这里还很远 |
[13:55] | Where were you taking us? | 你在把我们往哪里带? |
[13:58] | -What? -Sayid said he’d light the signal | -什么? -Sayid说他会点起信号 |
[14:00] | so we’d meet him at the shore. | 这样我们就可以在岸边和他会合了 |
[14:02] | -Why aren’t we going to the beach? -We are. | -我们为什么没去海滩? -我们就是去… |
[14:03] | -We’re nowhere near the beach! -I had to. | -我们根本不是去海滩 -听着 我不得不… |
[14:06] | What? | 什么? |
[14:28] | Run! Go! Go! | 快走 快逃 快逃 |
[14:32] | Hold on. Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[15:14] | Tell me about this other hatch you found. | 你找到的另一个舱子… |
[15:16] | This… Pearl. | 那个…珍珠 |
[15:19] | The Pearl is a psychological station | 珍珠是一个监测站 |
[15:21] | full of TV monitors. | 摆满了监视器 |
[15:24] | two men sat in X chairs | 两个人坐在椅子上 |
[15:26] | and filled notebooks with observations | 在记事本上写观测到的 |
[15:29] | on what happens in here. | 这里发生的情况 |
[15:30] | And then they put the notebooks in pneumatic tubes | 然后他们把记事本放进空的容器 |
[15:32] | that sent them to their headquarters | 送给他们的指挥部 |
[15:34] | so they could evaluate us as an experiment. | 这样他们就能用我们来做试验了 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么? |
[15:46] | -What if you’ve got it backwards? -Backwards? | -如果你反过来想一想呢? -反过来? |
[15:49] | What if the experiment wasn’t on the two men here | 如果试验对象不是这里的两个人 |
[15:51] | but on the two men in there? | 而是那里的两个人呢? |
[15:53] | I want to see that tape, John. | 听着 我想看那卷录影带 John |
[15:54] | No, you can’t. There’s no way to see it down here. | 不 你在这里无法看到 |
[15:57] | Was there anything else in that station? | 在那个站里还有别的东西么? |
[15:59] | -A computer? -Yeah. | -有电脑么? -有的 |
[16:01] | -So, what did it do? -Nothing! It didn’t do anything. | -那是用来干吗的? -没用 那个电脑没什么用 |
[16:04] | It printed out numbers. Lots of numbers. | 它打印出数字…很多很多的数字 |
[16:06] | What printer? Where is it? | 什么数字? 在哪? |
[16:07] | Here. Reading material for the next 19 minutes. | 给你 剩下的19分钟好好读吧 |
[16:11] | Knock yourself out. | 省得没事干 |
[16:28] | You’ve been shaving for the last three years. | 三年来你天天刮胡子 |
[16:32] | You need to live a little. | 你应该留着一点 |
[16:33] | Let go. | 让它长出来 |
[16:35] | I’m never gonna let go, brother. | 我不会让它长出来的 伙计 |
[16:39] | Oh, that’s the spirit. | 噢 那就是动力了 |
[16:42] | Goodbye, Des. | 再见 伙计 |
[16:47] | Goodbye? | 再见? |
[16:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:51] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[16:54] | See you in a couple hours. | 几小时后见 |
[18:42] | Well, gosh. I didn’t think | 真糟糕 我没想到 |
[18:44] | you had the stones to come after me. | 你靠石头的掩护来跟踪我 |
[18:48] | I was a spook for ten years, Des. | 我已经有十年的经验了 |
[18:49] | I know when I’m being followed. | 当有人跟踪我时我是知道的 |
[18:51] | -What are you doing with my boat? -I’m fixing it. | -你拿我的船来做什么? -我正在修 |
[18:56] | You were leaving? | 你要走了? |
[18:58] | Well, I mean, not yet. She’s still about a week away. | 恩 我是说 不是现在 还要一周左右才能修好 |
[19:01] | You wrecked her pretty good, Des. | 你把它损坏得够呛的 |
[19:04] | So, what do you think? Want to come with me? | 你怎么想? 你想和我一起走么? |
[19:08] | Come where? | 去哪里? |
[19:10] | What about the button? | 按键怎么办? |
[19:12] | Screw the button, man. Who knows if it’s even real? | 忘了那个按键吧 伙计 谁知道它是不是真的? |
[19:17] | That’s not what you said | 当你说到电磁和自动防故障装置的时候 |
[19:17] | when you were going on about dams and electromagnetics and fail-safes! | 你可不是这么说的 |
[19:21] | I was drunk. | 我当时喝醉了 |
[19:23] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我? |
[19:25] | I lied to you because | 我骗了你是因为在我走了之后 |
[19:25] | I needed a sucker to save the world after I left. | 我需要另一个人来拯救世界 |
[19:30] | You’re crazy! You bastard! | 你这个疯子 你这个混蛋 |
[19:31] | -Oh, come on. -You stole my life! | -好了 -你毁了我的生命 |
[19:33] | What else did you lie to me about? What else? | 你还骗了我什么? 还有呢? |
[19:35] | Tell me! | 告诉我告诉我 |
[19:42] | How could you do this to me? Get up. | 你怎么能这么对我? 起来 |
[19:52] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天那 |
[20:22] | Failure. System failure. | 错误…系统错误 |
[20:26] | System failure. | 系统错误 |
[20:52] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[20:54] | System failure. | 系统错误 |
[21:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[21:32] | When did you come here? | 你们什么时候来的? |
[21:34] | What? | 什么? |
[21:36] | The island. | 这个岛 |
[21:38] | When did you come here? How long ago? | 你们什么时候来的 多久前? |
[21:40] | Sixty, 65 days. | 60到65天前吧 |
[21:42] | -The date! What was the date? -September 22nd. | -具体日期? 具体是什么时候? -9月22号 |
[21:48] | It was September 22nd | 是9月22号 |
[21:57] | I think I crashed your plane. | 我想是我让你们坠机了 |
[22:28] | Son of a bitch, I’ll kick your… | 狗娘养的 我要踢死… |
[22:32] | Everybody just calm down! | 大家都静一静 |
[22:37] | It’s fake. | 是假的 |
[22:39] | We know that your beard is fake. | 我们知道你胡子是假的 |
[22:41] | Sorry, missy. I didn’t get you. | 抱歉 小姑娘 我没听懂 |
[22:43] | She says she knows your beard’s fake, Tom. | 她说她知道你胡子是假的 Tom |
[22:47] | Well, thanks for pointing that out, Kate. | 恩 谢谢你指出 Kate |
[22:50] | I can’t tell you how much this thing itches. | 我得告诉你这东西真的很痒 |
[22:53] | And thanks for telling them my name, Bea. | 还要谢谢你告诉他们我的名字 Bea |
[23:44] | Hello, again. | 你们好 |
[23:54] | Where’s your beard? | 你的胡子呢? |
[23:57] | I think… they know… | 我想…他们知道了 |
[24:06] | All right. Let’s take care of business, shall we? | 好了 我们开始谈我们的交易吧 好么? |
[24:51] | It’s Charlie. | 我是Charlie |
[24:52] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[24:58] | -We need to push the button. -No, we don’t. | -不 我们得按按键 -不 我们不能按 |
[25:00] | Did you not hear me? I crashed your plane. | 你没听我说么 伙计? 是我让你们坠机的 |
[25:03] | How did you manage to do that? | 你怎么做的? |
[25:04] | On that day, those numbers turned to hieroglyphics. | 那天 这些数字变成了象形文字 |
[25:07] | When the last one came down | 当最后一个稳定下来时 |
[25:08] | this place started to shake. | 整个地方就开始摇晃了 屏幕上… |
[25:09] | That screen filled up with “system failure. “ | 屏幕上打满了”系统错误” |
[25:12] | “System failure. “ | 系统错误 |
[25:13] | And that number there: 92204. | 这里的数字…92204… |
[25:16] | September the 22nd, 2004. | 9月22号 2004年… |
[25:18] | The day your plane crashed. It’s real! It’s all bloody real! | 你们坠机的那天 是真的 都是真的 |
[25:21] | -Now push the damn button! -I know what I saw! | -现在按这该死的按键 -我知道我看到了什么 |
[25:24] | It’s a lie! It’s not real! None of it is real! | 都是骗人的 都不是真的 全部都是假的 |
[25:28] | You don’t want to push the button? Then I will. | 你不想按按键么? 那么我来按 |
[25:31] | No! | 不 |
[25:44] | You’ve killed us. | 你杀了我们 |
[25:47] | You’ve killed us all. | 你把我们全杀了 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:51] | I just saved us all. | 我救了我们大家 |
[26:06] | Hey! Eko! Wake up. | Eko 醒醒 |
[26:10] | Hey! Can I get some help? | 可以帮忙么 |
[26:13] | -Can you help me? -I’m trying, brother! | -可以帮帮我么 -我是在帮你 伙计 |
[27:05] | Dearest Des. I’m writing this letter to you | 亲爱的 在你离开监狱的时候 |
[27:10] | as you leave for prison. | 我写这封信给你 |
[27:11] | And I’ve hidden it in the one place | 我把它藏在了你在完全绝望时 |
[27:13] | you would turn to in a moment of great desperation. | 会去看的地方 |
[27:17] | I know you go away | 我知道你走 |
[27:18] | with the weight | 是因为 |
[27:19] | of what happened on your shoulders. | 你肩上的压力 |
[27:21] | And I know the only person who can ever take it off is you. | 而且我知道只有你自己才能甩掉压力 |
[27:27] | Please don’t give up, Des. | 别放弃 亲爱的 |
[27:29] | Because all we really need to survive | 因为我们需要赖以为生的 |
[27:31] | is one person who truly loves us. | 是一个真正爱我们的人 |
[27:35] | And you have her. | 现在你得到了 |
[27:37] | I will wait for you always. | 我会等你的 永远 |
[27:40] | I love you | 我爱你 |
[27:57] | It’s all gone. | 都结束了 |
[28:07] | It’s all… It’s all gone. | 都…都结束了 |
[28:15] | All gone! | 全都结束了 |
[28:54] | I’ve done everything you wanted me to do | 我做了任何你要求我做的事 |
[28:57] | so why did you do this? Why? | 那么你为什么这么做? 为什么? |
[29:42] | Three days before you came down here | 你们下来的三天前 |
[29:44] | before we met | 在我们见面之前 |
[29:46] | I heard a banging on the hatch door, shouting. | 我听见敲打舱门的声音 有人在大喊 |
[29:48] | But it was you, John, wasn’t it? | 那人就是你 John 不是么? |
[29:50] | You say there isn’t any purpose? | 你说没什么事是注定发生的 |
[29:52] | No such thing as fate? | 没有命运这么一回事? |
[29:54] | But you saved my life, brother. So that I could save yours. | 但是你救了我 伙计 所以我要救你 |
[29:57] | Don’t! No! No! None of this is real! | 不不不 这些都不是真的 |
[29:59] | Nothing is gonna happen! We’re gonna be OK! | 不会发生什么事的 我们会没事的 |
[30:03] | I’ve got to go | 我必须要这么做 |
[30:05] | and you’ve got to get as far away from here as possible. | 你得离这里越远越好 |
[30:07] | Go where? Stop! | 去哪里? 停下 |
[30:08] | I’m gonna blow the dam, John. | 我要炸了这里 John |
[30:12] | I’m sorry for whatever happened that made you stop believing. | 我很抱歉有些事让你不再相信这个 |
[30:15] | But it’s all real. | 但这全是真的 |
[30:19] | And now I’ve got to go and make it all go away. | 现在我要去结束这一切了 |
[30:22] | Wait! Desmond? | 等等 Desmond |
[30:25] | I’ll see you in another life, brother. | 在新生活中再见了 伙计 |
[30:31] | System failure. | 系统错误 系统错误 |
[30:32] | System failure. | 系统错误 |
[30:35] | Eko! Eko! Wake up! | Eko 醒醒 |
[30:45] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[31:07] | No. | 不 |
[31:23] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[31:26] | -Come on! Come with me! -Charlie… | -好了 跟我来 -Charlie… |
[31:28] | -No! Hang on! -Get out of here! Go! | -不 我不… -离开这里 快点 |
[32:03] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[32:27] | All we really need to survive | 我们需要赖以为生的 |
[32:29] | is one person who truly loves us. | 是一个真正爱我们的人 |
[32:32] | And you have her. | 现在你得到了 |
[32:33] | I will wait for you | 我会等你的 |
[32:36] | always. | 永远 |
[32:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:43] | I love you, Penny. | 我爱你 Penny |
[34:17] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[34:18] | It’s | 只是… |
[34:20] | It’s hard to tell exactly, Bernard. My ears… You know? | 很难说清楚 但我的耳朵 你知道 |
[34:24] | -Where’s Locke? Eko? -They’re not back yet? | -Locke和Eko呢? -他们还没回来么? |
[34:28] | No. | 没有 |
[34:41] | I’m not happy about the arrangement | 我对你的安排 |
[34:42] | that was made with you. Michael | 感到非常不满意 Michael |
[34:44] | but we got more than we bargained for | 但是当Walt加入我们后 |
[34:46] | when Walt joined us. | 我们得到的比预计的多 |
[34:47] | So I suppose this is what’s best. | 所以我认为那是最好的方面 |
[34:53] | And you let me go. Set me free. | 并且你放了我 |
[34:56] | You lived up to your word. | 你遵守了诺言 |
[35:02] | We live up to our word too. | 我们也遵守我们的诺言 |
[35:06] | You know how to drive a boat? | 你知道怎么开船么? |
[35:07] | -I can drive a boat. -Good. You’re gonna take this boat | -是的 我会开 -好的 那艘船给你 |
[35:11] | and follow a compass bearing of 325. | 顺着指南针325的方向开 |
[35:13] | And if you do that exactly | 如果你准确按照方向的话 |
[35:14] | you and your son will find rescue. | 你和你的儿子就获救了 |
[35:18] | What, that’s it? | 什么 就这样了? |
[35:20] | I follow the bearing, and me and my son get rescued? | 我照着方向开 我和我儿子就获救了 |
[35:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:27] | How do you know I won’t tell people | 你怎么知道我不会告诉人们 |
[35:28] | about where I was? | 这个岛在哪里? |
[35:31] | Maybe you will, and maybe you won’t. | 也许你会 也许你不会 |
[35:34] | But it won’t matter. | 但是都无关紧要 |
[35:36] | Once you leave, you’ll never be able to get back here. | 一旦你走了 你再也不可能回来了 |
[35:40] | And my hunch is you won’t say a word to anybody. | 并且我相信你是不会和别人说起的 |
[35:43] | Because if you do | 因为一旦你说了 |
[35:44] | people will find out | 人们就会知道 |
[35:45] | what you did to get your son back. | 你是怎么要回你儿子的 |
[35:54] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[35:55] | I was promised you wouldn’t hurt them. | 你保证过不会伤害他们的 |
[35:59] | A deal’s a deal. | 说话算话 |
[36:05] | Who are you people? | 你们到底是谁? |
[36:09] | We’re the good guys, Michael. | 我们是好人 Michael |
[36:19] | All right. She’s all yours. | 好了 它是你的了 |
[36:22] | What? What, am I stupid? Where is my son? | 什么? 我是傻子么? 我儿子呢? |
[36:25] | Walt’s inside. | Walt就在里面 |
[36:34] | Bon voyage, Michael. | 旅途愉快 Michael |
[36:41] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[36:44] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[36:51] | -You OK? -Yeah, I’m OK. | -你还好吧? -是的 我很好 |
[36:53] | You sure? | 你肯定么? |
[36:54] | OK. I got you now. | 好了 我带回你了 |
[36:56] | It’s gonna be OK, now. We’re going home, Walt. | 现在没事了 我们回家了 Walt |
[36:59] | We are going home. | 我们回家了 |
[37:25] | Hugo, you can go back to your camp. | Hugo 你可以回去了 |
[37:30] | What? | 什么? |
[37:33] | Go back. | 回去 |
[37:34] | Your job is to tell the rest of your people | 你的工作就是告诉你们剩下的人 |
[37:37] | they can never come here. | 叫他们别来这里 |
[37:40] | But what about my friends? | 但是…我的朋友呢? |
[37:45] | Your friends are coming home with us. | 你的朋友们和我们一起回家 |
[37:53] | Go. | 走吧 |
[39:32] | What happened out there, Charlie? | 发生了什么事 Charlie? |
[39:36] | You want to hear the part | 你想听 |
[39:37] | about me nearly being killed by the flaming fire ball | 我差点被那个闪光的火球杀死 |
[39:40] | or the flying fork? | 还是差点被那个飞来的叉子叉死? |
[39:43] | I want you to be serious. | 我要你认真的说 |
[39:47] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[39:50] | Well, something happened. | 发生了很多事情 |
[39:53] | I mean, that noise | 我是说 那些声音 |
[39:54] | and the sky turned that weird violet color. | 还有天空变成了紫罗兰色 |
[39:56] | Did it? | 真的么? |
[42:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:14] | Ms. Widmore? | Widmore小姐么? |
[42:15] | Yes? | 是的 |
[42:16] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[42:20] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到了 |