时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Did you ever think, maybe they put you down here | 你有没有想过 他们把你丢在这里 |
[00:05] | to push the button every 108 minutes | 让你每108分钟按一次按键 |
[00:06] | just to see if you would… and all of this | 只是为了看你是否会乖乖照做所有的这一切 |
[00:08] | Evey single day. | 每天都要这样 |
[00:11] | You two’s duty in the proof of last way which | 你在珍珠舱内的任务会持续三周 |
[00:13] | and during this time you and your partner | 在此期间 你和你的同伴 |
[00:15] | will observe a psychological experiment in progress | 会观测到一个正在进行的心理学实验 |
[00:18] | Every single second of my pathetic little life | 我可怜的生命的每一秒钟 |
[00:24] | is use these buttons. | 就像那个按键一样的无用 |
[00:26] | If you will not continue to push the button, John… | 如果你不继续按按键了 John… |
[00:30] | I will. | 我来按 |
[00:31] | I’ve write four mames down. | 我写了四个名字 |
[00:33] | Four of your friends. | 四个你朋友的名字 |
[00:35] | If you don’t bring all of the people on the list, | 如果你没有把名单上的人都带来 |
[00:38] | you will never see Walt again. | 你就再也见不到Walt了 |
[00:43] | Dad, don’t leave me. | 爸爸 别离开我 |
[00:45] | I will keep out of you . | 我会带你离开这里的 |
[00:47] | Dad, I love you. | 爸爸 我爱你 |
[00:48] | -I love you too. Walt. | 我也爱你 Walt |
[00:53] | -I think Michael was compromised. -Why would he deviced us? | -我想Michael向他们妥协了 -他为什么要骗我们? |
[00:56] | Because I belive he is leaving you in a trap. | 因为我相信他要带你们去一个陷阱 |
[00:58] | I have to get my son back. | 我必须带回我的孩子 |
[01:00] | I will help you do that. Michael. | 我们会帮你的 Michael |
[01:01] | But it’s gotta be the way I said, man. | 但是必须按我说的做 伙计 |
[01:03] | You, me, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley…that’s it. -Then that’s the way it’ll be. | 你 我 Kate Sawyer Hurley…就这些人 -那好吧 |
[01:10] | Boat. | 船 |
[01:20] | -We are rescued? -We are saved? | -我们得救了? -我们获救了? |
[01:54] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了么? |
[01:55] | No. | 没有 |
[02:00] | Maybe it’s a trap. | 也许是圈套 |
[02:01] | What do you mean, a trap? | 你是什么意思 圈套? |
[02:39] | You hear that? | 听见了么? |
[02:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:10] | You. | 是你 |
[03:54] | So… before you ran off | 那么 在你离开之前 |
[03:56] | I guess you just forgot to mention | 我想你忘了提起 |
[03:59] | that you still have a sailboat. | 你还有艘帆船 |
[04:03] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[04:08] | You think I did it on purpose? | 你以为我是故意的么? |
[04:14] | I was sailing for two and half weeks | 我船开了一个半礼拜了 |
[04:16] | bearing due west and making nine knots. | 以九节的速度向西开 |
[04:19] | I should’ve been in Fiji in less than a week. | 不到一周我就应该到达斐济了 |
[04:22] | But the first piece of land I saw wasn’t Fiji, was it? No. | 但是我看到的第一个陆地不是斐济 |
[04:25] | No, it was here. This… | 不是的 是这里 这个… |
[04:29] | this island. | 这个岛 |
[04:32] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[04:35] | Because this is it. | 因为就是这了 |
[04:37] | This is all there is left. | 这里就是唯一的了… |
[04:39] | This ocean and this place here. | 这个大海和这个岛屿 |
[04:41] | We are stuck in a bloody snow globe! | 我们被粘在这个该死的地方了 |
[04:47] | There’s no outside world. There’s no escape. | 这是个与世隔绝 不可能逃离的地方 |
[04:51] | So just… just go away. Let me drink. | 那么… 那么走开好么 让我喝几杯 |
[05:04] | Are you still pushing it? | 你们还在按按键么? |
[05:09] | Yeah, we’re still pushing it. | 是的 我们还在按 |
[05:21] | Set of keys. | 放钥匙的 |
[05:23] | One pocket watch, gold-plated. | 一个金怀表 |
[05:26] | One photograph. | 一张照片 |
[05:36] | One book: Our Mutual Friend. | 一本书 “我们共同的朋友” |
[05:41] | Why didn’t you bring that inside? | 你为什么不带这本书进去? |
[05:45] | To avoid temptation, brother. | 为了不被诱惑 伙计 |
[05:48] | I’ve read everything | 我读了所有 |
[05:49] | Charles Dickens has ever written. | 查尔斯·狄根斯先生的作品… |
[05:52] | Every wonderful word. Every book | 每本书里 每个奇妙的单词 |
[05:54] | except this one. | 除了这本 |
[05:56] | I’m saving it. | 我留着以后看 |
[05:58] | So it will be the last thing I ever read before I die. | 这会成为我死前读的最后一本书 |
[06:01] | Nice idea. | 好主意 |
[06:03] | As long as you know when you’re gonna die. | 你还有很长时间才会死 |
[06:08] | Lance Corporal Desmond David Hume | Desmond David Hume下士 |
[06:11] | your sentence is hereby complete | 你的刑期结束了 |
[06:13] | and you are now and forever | 你被女皇所有的 |
[06:16] | dishonorably discharged from the Royal Scots Regiment of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces. | 苏格兰皇家军队永久除名 |
[06:20] | Long live the queen. | 女皇万岁 |
[06:22] | Enjoy your sodding book. | 好好看你的书去吧 |
[06:37] | You want a ride? | 想搭便车么? |
[06:44] | Not with you. | 不想跟你坐 |
[06:47] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[07:03] | Did you bring me a present? | 你给我带礼物了么? |
[07:05] | Actually, two presents. | 事实上是两件礼物 |
[07:07] | One of these boxes contains your past, Hume. | 一个盒子装了你的过去 |
[07:11] | The other, your future. | 另一个装着你的未来 |
[07:13] | Go ahead. Open it. | 来吧 打开它 |
[07:28] | You’re a bastard, you know that? | 你这混蛋 你知道么? |
[07:30] | The fact that she never received your…sentiments | 她从来没有得到你的…关爱 |
[07:35] | Your sentiments is good for her. | 你的关爱对她来说是好事… |
[07:36] | Good because, as far as she’s concerned, | 因为她所知道的 |
[07:38] | you’ve forsaken her. | 是你抛弃了她 |
[07:40] | And that’s the way it’s going to stay. | 而且她一直这么以为 |
[07:42] | Is it now? | 现在也是么? |
[07:43] | Penelope’s moved on, Hume. | Penelope已经开始新生活了 Hume |
[07:46] | She’s getting married. | 她要结婚了 |
[07:56] | This is for your new life, away from my daughter. | 这是为了让你离开我的女儿 开始新生活而准备的 |
[08:04] | The conditions are simple. | 条件很简单 |
[08:06] | No contact. | 不要再联系了 |
[08:08] | No calls. No post. | 不能打电话 不能写信 |
[08:10] | You just… run away, Desmond. | 你只要… 离开她 Desmond |
[08:15] | And what makes you think I would just run away? | 你为什么认为我会离开她? |
[08:24] | Because you’re a coward. | 因为你是个懦夫 |
[08:35] | On the way to the funeral | 在去葬礼的路上 |
[08:36] | I told you that Michael had been compromised by the Others. | 我告诉过你Michael已经向其他人妥协了 |
[08:39] | And then you asked me how we might take advantage of that. | 然后你问我怎样才能有所防备 |
[08:42] | I believe fate has given us our answer | 我想命运已经给我们答案 |
[08:46] | The boat. | 那艘船 |
[08:48] | The boat? | 那艘船? |
[08:50] | This camp Michael is leading you to across the island, | Michael带你去的营地… |
[08:52] | that is where they will set their trap. | 他们会在那里设陷阱 |
[08:55] | While Michael leads you by land | 当Michael从岛上带你们去的时候 |
[08:57] | I can approach far more quickly by sea | 我可以从水上过去 |
[08:59] | and I can go ashore undetected. | 我能靠岸且不被发现 |
[09:02] | Go ashore and do what? | 靠岸后做什么? |
[09:04] | Scout them. Their numbers and positions. | 先侦查一下 他们的人数和位置 |
[09:07] | Their weapons. | 还有他们的武器 |
[09:08] | Then I’ll go to the nearest beach | 然后我会去最近的一个海滩 |
[09:10] | and start a signal fire with these. | 用这些来点起烽烟 |
[09:13] | They burn with a dark black smoke. | 他们烧起来会产生暗黑色的烟 |
[09:15] | You and your team will come to meet me at the signal | 你和你的队员就朝信号来找我吧 |
[09:19] | and we will go in together. | 我们就可以一起去了 |
[09:23] | We’re not even sure if Michael’s been turned by them. | 我们还无法确信Michael已经背叛了我们 |
[09:25] | He has been turned by them. | 他已经背叛了 |
[09:30] | I’ll have to tell Kate and Hurley and Sawyer what we’re doing… | 我得去告诉Kate Hurley还有Sawyer… |
[09:33] | No. Michael cannot sense we know he is lying. | 不 不能让Michael察觉他的谎言被看穿了 |
[09:38] | All we have is the element of surprise, Jack. | 我们需要的就是出其不意 Jack |
[09:41] | Right now, it’s only your responsibility | 现在 就要靠你来 |
[09:43] | to keep it secret. | 保守秘密了 |
[09:49] | Black smoke, huh? | 黑烟 是么? |
[09:50] | This time… | 这次… |
[09:53] | they will know that we are coming. | 他们就会知道黑烟是代表我们来了 |
[10:04] | Hello, John. | 你好 John |
[10:07] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了? |
[10:10] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在思考 |
[10:13] | About what? | 思考什么? |
[10:18] | That in a minute | 在一分钟之内 |
[10:19] | that computer’s gonna start beeping. | 电脑就会发出蜂鸣声 |
[10:20] | And when it does, you’re gonna let it go. | 你不要做什么 就随它去 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna let it run down to zero, past zero | 你就让时间变为零 到零以下去 |
[10:28] | and you’re not gonna push the button. | 你不要去按按键 |
[10:30] | But I am going to push the button. | 但是我就要去按按键 |
[10:33] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么我不呢? |
[10:35] | Because you don’t want to be a slave. | 因为你不想成为一个奴隶 |
[10:39] | I am a slave to nothing. | 我不是任何人的奴隶 |
[10:41] | You’re a slave to that. | 你是这台电脑的奴隶 |
[10:43] | Just like I was. | 就像以前的我一样 |
[10:46] | So I’m gonna tell you again | 我再和你说一次 |
[10:50] | …don’t push it. | …别按 |
[10:53] | Do not tell me what I can’t do. | 别和我说什么我不该做 |
[11:04] | You cannot push that button! | 你不能按按键 |
[11:15] | No, it’s not real! | 不 那不是真的 |
[11:17] | We’re only puppets! Puppets on strings! | 我们只是个木偶 吊线木偶 |
[11:21] | As long as we push it, we’ll never be free. | 只要我们按按键 我们永远都不会自由 |
[11:24] | Well, you’re free now, John. | 那你现在自由了 John |
[11:27] | Do not come back. | 别再回来 |
[11:29] | No. | 不 |
[11:48] | No way. If I take that, I’m gonna kill someone. | 不用了 我拿了它就会杀人 |
[11:50] | Ain’t that the point? | 我们不就为了这个么? |
[11:52] | I thought the point was to get Walt back. | 我想我们是为了把Walt带回来 |
[11:58] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[12:03] | All that stuff we found in the medical station. | 我们在另一个舱内找到的… |
[12:05] | Costumes, makeup, fake beards. | 服装 化妆品 假胡子 |
[12:08] | What these people just want us to think they’re hillbillies. | 会不会是这些人想让我们觉得他们是山里人? |
[12:12] | Listen. Listen, I was there. | 听着听着 我去过那里 |
[12:14] | I saw them. They are hillbillies. | 我看见过他们 他们就是山里人 |
[12:16] | They live in huts. They eat fish. | 他们住的是棚屋 吃的是鱼 |
[12:18] | They’re probably more scared than we are | 他们可能比我们还要害怕 |
[12:20] | and they have no idea we’re on our way. | 而且他们不知道我们要过去 |
[12:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:26] | Enough jibber-jabber. Let’s roll. | 好了 伙计 我们走吧 |
[12:56] | I need your boat. | 我需要你的船 |
[13:00] | I wouldn’t waste your time. There’s nothing out there, pal. | 我不会浪费你的时间 外面什么都没有 伙计 |
[13:04] | I’m not going out there. | 我不出海 |
[13:05] | I need to get to the north shore, and quickly. | 我要快点去岛的北岸 |
[13:08] | Off to see the hostiles, are you? | 去看敌人 是么? |
[13:11] | The what? | 什么? |
[13:12] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[13:15] | Ignorance is bliss. | 眼不见为净 |
[13:18] | The boat’s all yours, brother. | 船是你的了 伙计 |
[13:22] | For all the good it’ll do you. | 祝你好运 |
[13:27] | I don’t know how to sail. | 我不懂怎么航海 |
[13:29] | Then I suggest you find someone who does. | 那我建议你找个懂的 |
[13:40] | Just give me | 给我来一个 |
[13:43] | whichever one has the most caffeine in it, brother. | 咖啡因很足的 伙计 |
[13:45] | Ah, damn. | 该死… |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, I’ve just arrived | 抱歉 我刚到这里 并且… |
[13:51] | and I spent all my American money on a taxi. | 我把所有美元都用在出租车上了 |
[13:55] | I’ve got it. | 算我的 |
[13:59] | That’s not necessary. | 不用了吧 |
[14:00] | It’s just four bucks. | 只是四块钱 |
[14:04] | I don’t suppose you have 42,000 more of those, do you? | 我想你没有四万两千块吧? |
[14:06] | Depends on what it’s for. | 就要看用来干什么了 |
[14:08] | I was joking. | 开个玩笑 |
[14:10] | No, you weren’t. | 不是吧 |
[14:13] | A solo sailing race around the world? | 一个单人环球船赛? |
[14:16] | I’ve got eight months to get into the best shape of my life. | 我有八个月时间来达到最佳状态 |
[14:20] | But I’ll tell you what, miss. | 但我告诉你 小姐 |
[14:22] | I’m going to win. | 我要赢 |
[14:23] | And what do you get if you do? | 如果你赢了你会得到什么? |
[14:25] | What really matters… | 最重要的是… |
[14:29] | is who I win it from. | 我从谁这里赢 |
[14:37] | He tried to buy me off | 他想花钱让我离开 |
[14:39] | and when I didn’t take his money | 如果我不拿他的钱 |
[14:42] | he took away the only thing in the world | 他就带走我在这个世界上 |
[14:45] | that I ever truly cared about. | 唯一真正关心的人 |
[14:48] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[14:53] | His daughter. | 他的女儿 |
[14:56] | I was unsuitable on several levels. | 我和她有好些地方配不上 |
[15:00] | And what’s the 42 grand for? | 那么你要四万两千块钱干吗? |
[15:03] | It’s a wee bit complicated. | 有些复杂 |
[15:05] | As of yet, I don’t actually have a boat. | 到现在为止 我还没有船 |
[15:13] | Sorry, did I say something wrong? | 抱歉 我说错什么了么? |
[15:18] | I have a boat. | 我有船 |
[15:23] | It was my husband’s, but… | 是我丈夫的 但是… |
[15:27] | he got sick, and… | 他得了场病 并且… |
[15:31] | He wanted to sail to the Mediterranean | 他想开船去地中海 |
[15:33] | but he never… | 但是他没能做到… |
[15:42] | He passed away… | 他死了… |
[15:45] | about a month ago. | 大约一个月前 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很难过 |
[15:59] | I want you to have it. | 我想把船给你 |
[16:03] | I…I can’t take your boat, miss. | 我…我不能要你的船 小姐 |
[16:06] | But you have to. | 但是你必须要 |
[16:10] | He’d want you to. | 他也希望你要 |
[16:24] | What was your husband’s name? | 你丈夫叫什么名字? |
[16:32] | And what did he name his boat? | 他把船取名什么? |
[16:41] | He named it after me. | 他用我的名字给船取名的 |
[16:46] | Then | 那么… |
[16:47] | I thank you, Elizabeth. | 我谢谢你 Elizabeth |
[16:53] | And I shall win this race… | 我会赢下这次比赛… |
[16:57] | for love. | 为了爱 |
[17:15] | Would you excuse us, please? | 能让我们单独谈谈么? |
[17:19] | I’ll be at the shore. | 我在岸边等 |
[18:05] | Don’t even think about it. | 别碰它 |
[18:07] | It’s a trap. | 是个陷阱 |
[18:09] | A net. Rousseau’s got ’em all over the island. | 一个网 Rousseau在岛上所有地方都安放了 |
[18:12] | How the hell would you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[18:15] | I kind of tripped one with Jack. | 我和Jack被网起来过 |
[18:18] | We ended up… | 我们最后… |
[18:21] | Never mind. | 别提了 |
[18:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:26] | When the doc told me you all got caught in a net | 当医生告诉我说你们被网住了 |
[18:29] | I thought he meant… | 我以为他是说… |
[18:32] | something else. | 其它的什么 |
[18:34] | And since when did you and Jack start talking about me? | 从什么时候开始你和Jack谈起我来了? |
[19:00] | Did that bird just say my name? | 那只鸟是在叫我的名字么? |
[19:03] | Yeah, it did… | 是的 它叫了… |
[19:07] | right before it crapped gold. | 在它压了金块作赌注前 |
[19:22] | Sorry, man. I guess I forgot to load that one. | 抱歉 可能我忘了装弹药了 |
[20:00] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了? |
[20:03] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[20:09] | …if you’re feeling a little sorry for yourself | 如果你感到少许不安 |
[20:11] | you may want to have a drink | 你…你也许想喝点什么 |
[20:13] | with your mate from the hatch. | 和你舱子里的伙伴一起 |
[20:14] | I hear he’s a little despondent as well. | 我听说他也很沮丧 |
[20:18] | What? | 什么? |
[20:20] | Oh, that’s right. You weren’t there | 对了 你当时不在场 |
[20:22] | for the dramatic arrival at the funeral. | 在葬礼上那出戏剧性的回归场面 |
[20:24] | I think he’s pushed your buttons too many times | 我想他按了太多次的按键 |
[20:31] | Yeah, Desmond. | 是的 Desmond |
[20:34] | I’m sure you two have a lot to talk about. | 我肯定你们两个有很多好谈的 |
[20:52] | I’m sorry if what I said was confusing, but… | 如果我没说清楚我很抱歉 但是… |
[20:54] | I asked Jin to come. | 我只叫Jin和我一起去 |
[20:59] | You need someone to translate | 你需要一个翻译 |
[21:01] | and you need at least two people who know how to sail. | 而且你需要至少两个懂得航海的人 |
[21:05] | -Desmond managed by himself. -And look where he ended up. | -Desmond全是靠自己航海的 -那你看他现在的样子 |
[21:25] | You’re wasting your time, sister. | 你在浪费时间 |
[21:27] | I shot myself with that stuff every nine days | 我每隔九天注射那个东西 |
[21:30] | for three years. | 一直持续了三年 |
[21:37] | He’s lovely. | 他很可爱 |
[21:41] | Is the… is the father here on the island? | 他…他父亲也在这个岛上么? |
[21:45] | Nope, he’s been gone a long time. | 不 他很早以前就走了 |
[21:49] | Just sort of walked off the moment | 就是走了 |
[21:51] | he got a bit scared by the situation. | 他对当时的情况感到害怕 |
[21:54] | Well, maybe he knew he’d be a lousy dad. | 也许他知道他当不好父亲 |
[22:00] | Thought he was doing what was best for you. | 看来他是为你好 |
[22:03] | He was doing what was best for him. | 他是为他自己好 |
[22:53] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[22:55] | Landlord at your flat told me you ran here… | 你的房东告诉我你每天来这跑步… |
[22:57] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[22:59] | I have a lot of money, Desmond. | 我有很多钱 Desmond |
[23:03] | With money and determination, you can find anyone. | 有钱又有决心 你可以找到任何人 |
[23:11] | Did you read your beloved book? | 你读了你心爱的书了么… |
[23:13] | The one you were saving? | 那本你留着的书? |
[23:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[23:21] | I thought you might have read it while you were away. | 我以为你走了的时候读过它了 |
[23:24] | I was in prison. | 我被关进了监狱 |
[23:26] | Not away. | 不是走了 |
[23:30] | Why didn’t you write to me? | 你为什么不给我写信? |
[23:44] | When are you getting married, Pen? | 你准备什么时候结婚 Pen? |
[23:51] | We haven’t set a date yet. | 我们还没定日子 |
[23:54] | I’ll be back in a year. | 我一年后回来 |
[23:55] | What if you were back right now? | 如果你现在就回来呢? |
[23:58] | I’m going to win this race, Pen. | 我一定要赢得这场比赛 Pen… |
[24:02] | His race. | 他的比赛 |
[24:04] | And in a year | 一年后 |
[24:06] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来了 |
[24:25] | Desmond, what are you running from? | Desmond 你这是为了什么? |
[24:32] | I have to get my honor back… | 我要赢回大家对我的尊敬 |
[24:38] | …and that’s what I’m running to. | 我就是为了这个 |
[24:56] | So, what did one snowman say to the other snowman? | 那么一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么? |
[25:02] | Smells like carrots. | 闻起来像胡萝卜 |
[25:05] | Hello, Desmond. | 你好 Desmond |
[25:06] | Hello, yourself, Box Man. | 你好 做箱子的 |
[25:12] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧? |
[25:13] | Oh, I insist. | 你喝吧 |
[25:18] | So you managed to fix the computer then, did you? | 那么你是修好了电脑了? |
[25:22] | The world’s still here, ain’t it? | 世界不是还没被毁么? |
[25:24] | I’m not so sure about that, brother. | 我不是太确定 伙计 |
[25:27] | Refresh my memory, Desmond. | 让我想想 Desmond |
[25:29] | How long did you say that you were down there in the hatch? | 你说你在舱子里呆了多久了? |
[25:34] | Three years. | 三年 |
[25:37] | Desmond, what if I told that… for all that | Desmond 如果我告诉你… |
[25:41] | all those years | 全部的那三年 |
[25:42] | that you and all the men before you | 你和所有的以前在那里的人 |
[25:44] | were down there pushing that button… | 按那个按键… |
[25:50] | What if I told you it was all for nothing? | 如果我告诉你那都是没有意义的… |
[25:54] | I’d ask you how the hell | 我问你 |
[25:56] | did you know something like that. | 你怎么知道这些的? |
[25:59] | I found another hatch. | 我找到了另一个舱子 |
[26:03] | Another station on the island. | 岛上的另一个站点 |
[26:06] | They called it The Pearl. | 他们叫它珍珠 |
[26:08] | And I saw a film there. An orientation film | 我在那看了影片…东方公司的影片… |
[26:13] | and it said | 它说 |
[26:14] | that everything that was happening in our hatch… | 我们舱子里发生的所有事… |
[26:18] | wasn’t real. | 都是假的 |
[26:21] | That it was a test. | 只是一个试验 |
[26:25] | A psychological experiment. | 一个心理试验 |
[26:29] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[26:43] | You want to take a walk? | 想走走么? |
[26:45] | I’ll make the popcorn. | 我来准备爆米花 |
[26:46] | If you’re so sure it’s not real, | 如果你那么肯定那不是真的 |
[26:50] | then just stop pushing the button. | 那就别按按键了啊 |
[26:53] | I have, except, unfortunately | 我不幸被排除在外了 |
[26:56] | someone else decided to start. | 有另外的人来按了 |
[26:59] | So you’re gonna sober up. | 所以你要冷静点 |
[27:04] | And we’re gonna get a good night’s sleep | 我们晚上好好睡一觉 |
[27:05] | and tomorrow,we’re gonna find out what happens | 明天我们去找出如果不按按键 |
[27:08] | if that button doesn’t get pushed. | 会发生什么 |
[27:28] | Dharma NutraBar? | 伙计 要吃的么? |
[27:30] | No, thanks. I’m not hungry. | 不 谢谢 我不饿 |
[27:33] | You serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[27:59] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[28:01] | Yeah, just getting some more firewood. | 是的 只是想多捡点木材点火 |
[28:05] | Not feeling too hot. | 还不够热 |
[28:08] | You shouldn’t be out here alone. | 你不应该独自出来的 |
[28:10] | -I’ll… I’ll give you a hand. -Yeah. | -我帮你吧 -好的 |
[28:18] | thanks for coming out here, risking your neck for my boy. | 谢谢你们为了我的孩子而冒险 |
[28:23] | Live together, die alone, man. | 同生独死 伙计 |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:18] | I don’t know what is more disquieting | 不知是哪个更让人不安… |
[29:20] | the fact that the rest of the statue is missing | 雕像的其它部分没了… |
[29:24] | or that it has four toes. | 还是它只有四个脚趾 |
[30:24] | 8…7…6… Eight. Seven. Six. | |
[30:28] | 5… 4… 1… Five. Four. One. | |
[30:47] | Neat trick. | 干的漂亮 |
[30:52] | Can you hear me? Open up! | 你能听见么? 开门 |
[30:53] | I hope you’re sure about this. | 我希望你能确信这件事 伙计 |
[30:55] | I’m more sure about this than anything in my entire life. | 这件事我比任何事都要确信 |
[31:00] | Don’t do this! John! | 别这么干 John |
[31:03] | All right then, Box Man. | 那么好吧 做箱子的 |
[31:06] | We wait. | 我们在这等 |
[32:41] | Are you him? | 你是他么? |
[32:44] | What? | 什么? |
[32:46] | What did one snowman say to the other? | 一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么? |
[32:51] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[33:05] | I’m Inman. | 我叫Inman |
[33:15] | What… | 我的… |
[33:18] | what happened to my boat? | 我的船怎样了? |
[33:21] | I found you washed up on the beach. | 我发现你被冲上了海滩 |
[33:26] | There was no boat. | 不过没看到有船 |
[34:07] | What was all that about, then? | 你这是在做什么? |
[34:13] | Just saving the world. | 拯救世界 |
[34:28] | Not long after the experiments began, however, | 在试验开始后不久 |
[34:32] | there was… an incident. | 发生了一件…意外 |
[34:35] | And since that time | 从那时开始 |
[34:37] | the following protocol has been observed. | 就制定了下面的方案 |
[34:40] | Every 108 minutes | 每隔108分钟 |
[34:42] | the button must be pushed. | 就要按一下按键 |
[34:44] | From the moment the alarm sounds | 从警报声开始起 |
[34:47] | you will have four minutes to enter the code | 你有四分钟时间向电脑里 |
[34:50] | into the micro-computer processor. | 输入数字 |
[34:55] | How many times you gonna watch that thing? | 你还要看几遍? |
[34:58] | Why are there missing parts? | 为什么有部分没了? |
[35:00] | Radzinsky made some edits. | Radzinsky做了剪辑 |
[35:04] | Who’s Radzinsky? | 谁是Radzinsky? |
[35:05] | He was my partner. | 我的搭档 |
[35:08] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了? |
[35:10] | Just make sure you put that back | 记得你看完了把它 |
[35:11] | behind Turn of the Screw when you’re done with it. | 放在”螺旋桨的转动”那本书后面 |
[35:15] | Why do you wear that suit? | 你为什么穿那套衣服? |
[35:17] | So I don’t get infected out there. | 这样在外面我就不会被感染了 |
[35:29] | Give yourself a shot of this every nine days. | 每隔九天给自己注射一下 |
[35:32] | You were out there a while before I found you. | 在我找到你之前你在外面有段时间了 |
[35:35] | I hope it’s not too late. | 希望现在注射不是太晚 |
[35:43] | Who is he, Box Man? The man out there pounding on the door. | 做箱子的… 在外面敲门的那个人是谁? |
[35:47] | His name is Mr. Eko. | 他叫Eko先生 |
[35:50] | Why does Mr. Eko carry around | 为什么Eko先生一直带着 |
[35:51] | a stick covered in scripture? | 一根刻有经文的棒子? |
[35:53] | Because he’s a priest. | 因为他是一个牧师 |
[35:55] | Open the door, please. Don’t do this. | 快开门 求你了 别这么做 |
[35:58] | John! Can you hear me? Open up! | John 能听见么 快开门 |
[36:02] | We locked out a priest? | 我们把一个牧师锁在了外面? |
[36:47] | Charlie, do you know how they got the hatch door open? | Charlie 你知道他们怎么把舱门打开的么? |
[36:50] | No, but if you hum it, I could probably play it. | 不知道 不过如果你哼个调子 我可能可以弹奏出来 |
[36:52] | How did they open it? The door that says “quarantine”. | 他们怎么打开的? 那个写有”检疫隔离”的舱门 |
[36:55] | They blew it up. Why? | 他们炸开的 怎么了? |
[36:57] | Charlie, I need your help. | Charlie 我需要你的帮助 |
[36:59] | Oh, now I’m back in your good graces, Father? | 现在你需要我了 神父? |
[37:02] | Charlie, John has locked me out of the hatch | Charlie John把我关在舱子外面了 |
[37:05] | and I believe he is doing this because | 我相信他之所以这么做 |
[37:06] | he is going to stop pushing that button. | 是因为他不想去按按键 |
[37:08] | And Charlie, I am absolutely certain | 并且Charlie 我绝对肯定 |
[37:10] | that if he is successful in 90 minutes | 如果他成功了 在90分钟以内 |
[37:13] | everyone on this island will die. | 岛上所有的人都会死 |
[37:19] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[37:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:21] | Come on, quick. | 来吧 快点 |
[37:26] | So these Others | 那么这些其它人… |
[37:27] | you think they’re left over from the Dharma folk? | 是达摩组织留下的么? |
[37:29] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[37:31] | My theory? They’re aliens. | 我的理解? 他们是外星人 |
[37:34] | That’s why they use the fake beards. | 所以他们用假胡子… |
[37:35] | Their heads, made of plastetic. | 他们的头是塑料做的 |
[37:38] | Prosthetic, dude. | 你读错音了 伙计 |
[37:40] | You can’t even spell, and now you’re correcting me? | 你根本不会拼写 现在倒来纠正我了? |
[37:42] | What do you think, Freckles? | 你怎么认为 小妞? |
[37:43] | Just keep moving, we’re being followed. | 一直走 我们被跟踪了 |
[37:45] | What? | 什么? |
[37:46] | Just keep smiling. | 继续保持笑容 |
[37:52] | There’s at least two of them across the river. | 他们至少有两个人 在河对面 |
[37:55] | In five seconds, I’m gonna turn the tables on them. | 大约五秒钟后 我就要行动了 |
[37:58] | -Well, wait a second. -You in? | -那个 等等 -你也来么? |
[38:20] | He’s getting away. | 他要逃了 |
[38:31] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:33] | -We have to find the other! -No. | -我们得找到另外一个 -不 |
[38:34] | -I’m going. Sawyer… -I said no! | -我要去 Sawyer… -我说了不 |
[38:37] | Crazy? They’ll know we’re coming. | 你疯了么? 让他逃了他们就会知道我们来了 |
[38:39] | -He’ll warn them. -It doesn’t matter if we catch him now. | -他会通知他们… -这和我们抓不抓他无关了 |
[38:46] | They’ve already been warned. | 他们已经被通报了 |
[38:51] | What do you mean, “warned”? | 你是什么意思 被通报了? |
[38:57] | -Why don’t you tell them, Michael? -Jack… | -你为什么不说话 Michael? -Jack… |
[39:00] | -Don’t know what you’re talking about. -Stop lying! | -我不知道你在说什 -别装了 |
[39:08] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[39:10] | Tell them what? I… | 告诉他们什么? |
[39:11] | I know what you’re doing, Michael! | 我知道你在做什么了 Michael |
[39:14] | Now, tell them the truth! | 现在告诉他们实情 |
[39:17] | -Jack. -Tell them! | -Jack… -快说 |
[39:20] | It was the only way. | 我只能这么做 |
[39:26] | They gave me a list. | 他们给了我一个名单 |
[39:28] | What list? | 什么名单? |
[39:31] | It had your names on it. | 上面有你们的名字 |
[39:37] | I had to bring all four of you back | 我得把你们四个全部带回那里 |
[39:43] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[39:45] | It is like i said. | 就像我说的 |
[39:47] | They live in a camp with huts, and… | 他们…他们住在棚屋里 而且… |
[39:50] | I swear, that’s it. | 我发誓就是这样 |
[39:53] | You let Henry go? | 你放走了Henry? |
[40:02] | Did you kill them? | 你杀了他们? |
[40:07] | and Libby. | 还有Libby? |
[40:13] | Did you? | 是么? |
[40:16] | I had to. | 我不得不这么做 |
[40:18] | I… uh… | 我…呃… |
[40:21] | I couldn’t find any other way | 我找不出其它方法 |
[40:23] | and Libby was a mistake. | 而且Libby是我误杀的 |
[40:25] | I didn’t have time to think. | 我…我没时间考虑 |
[40:31] | But if you did have time… | 但是如果你有时间考虑… |
[40:37] | …you still would’ve killed her, right? | 你还是会杀了她的 是么? |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:46] | You understand, I am sorry. | 你明白么? 我很抱歉 |
[40:49] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:51] | I… | 我… |
[40:53] | It’s my son. | 这是关于我儿子的事情 |
[41:01] | I’m going back. | 我要回去了 |
[41:04] | No, Hurley. | 不 Hurley |
[41:07] | Hurley, you can’t. | Hurley 你不能回去 |
[41:11] | We’re gonna get killed. You knew it | 我们会被杀的 这你早知道的 |
[41:13] | and let us come anyway. | 但你还是让我们来了 |
[41:15] | It’s too late to go back now, Hurley. | 现在回去太迟了 Hurley |
[41:16] | We caught them following us once. | 我们已经发现他们在跟踪我们了 |
[41:18] | If they don’t believe we trust Michael | 如果他们发现我们不相信Michael了 |
[41:20] | they’ll kill us all. | 他们会把我们全杀了 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything. | 我很抱歉我没和你们说明 |
[41:28] | You have to know that I would never bring you out here | 但是你们得知道如果我没有想好计划 |
[41:30] | if I didn’t have a plan! | 我是不会把你们带出来的 |
[41:35] | What plan? | 什么计划? |
[42:17] | There. | 看那边 |
[42:21] | That’s the rock Michael described. | 那就是Michael描述的石头了 |
[42:25] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |