时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I need you to go up through the grate and into the vents. | 我要你从壁炉爬上通风口 |
[00:11] | That button has to be pushed. | 那个按键必须得按 |
[00:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[00:24] | I crawled through your vents | 我从你的通风口爬了过去 |
[00:25] | and I stood at your computer. And you know what happened? | 站在你的电脑前 你知道后来发生什么了? |
[00:29] | Nothing happened, John. | 什么都没发生 John |
[00:31] | I never entered the numbers. | 我根本没输入那些数字 |
[00:33] | I never pressed the button. | 我也没有按那个按键 |
[00:37] | If you want to do something nice for Libby, | 如果你想对Libby好点 |
[00:40] | there’s a beautiful beach three kilometers from here. | 离这三公里外有个美丽的海滩 |
[00:43] | You could take her there. | 你可以把她带到那去 |
[00:45] | -Come on, give me the blankets. -Blankets? | -快 把毯子给我 -毯子? |
[00:48] | I will handle the blankets, OK? | 我来搞定毯子 好吧? |
[00:51] | Take us to the guns. Now. | 马上带我们去拿枪 就是现在 |
[00:53] | that bitch. | 那个婊子 |
[00:56] | She stole my damn gun. Ana Lucia. | 偷了我的枪 Ana Lucia |
[00:59] | Why would she need a gun? | 她要枪干吗? |
[01:00] | We caught one of them. The Others. | 我们抓住了其中一个…其他人 |
[01:03] | He’s locked up in there. | 他被关在那 |
[01:05] | Give me the gun. I’ll kill him. | 把枪给我 我来杀他 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:33] | What are you building? | 你在造什么? |
[01:39] | Hello, Ana. | 你好 Ana |
[01:42] | hello, yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[01:45] | So you gonna tell me? | 你可以告诉我了么? |
[01:47] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[01:48] | I’m building a church. | 我在建一座教堂 |
[01:50] | why the hell would you wanna do that? | 你到底为什么要那么做? |
[01:53] | Because I was told to. | 因为有人要我这么做 |
[01:55] | Told to by who? | 谁? |
[01:57] | I was just told. I think it was in a dream. | 我刚刚被要求要这么做 我想是在梦里 |
[02:01] | A dream like this one? | 像这样的梦? |
[02:12] | You need to help John. | 你得去帮助John |
[02:40] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[02:42] | Yemi. Forgive me. | 噢 Yemi 原谅我 |
[02:45] | I should have listened to you. You were right. | 我应该听你的 你是对的 |
[02:48] | I didn’t mean to do what I did. | 我不是故意要这么做… |
[02:51] | The work being done in this place | 这里正在进行的工作 |
[02:53] | is important, Eko. | 是非常重要的 Eko |
[02:55] | It is more important than anything | 比任何事情都重要 |
[02:58] | and it is in danger. | 并且这工作正处在危险中 |
[03:02] | You must help John. | 你得去帮John |
[03:03] | He has lost his way. | 他迷失了他的方向 |
[03:06] | You must make him take you to the question mark. | 你得叫他带你去问号那 |
[03:22] | John will not want to show you | John是不愿告诉你的 |
[03:24] | so you must make him. | 你必须逼他说 |
[03:26] | Eko… Eko… | |
[03:28] | There are many distractions, brother | 很多事会让你分心 哥哥 |
[03:32] | but you must move past them. | 但你必须克服 |
[03:34] | What is done is done. | 过去的事就让他过去吧 |
[03:36] | -Do you understand? -Yes, Yemi. | -你懂了么? -是的 Yemi |
[03:43] | And, Eko? | 还有 Eko… |
[03:46] | Bring the ax. | 带上斧子 |
[03:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[04:07] | You all right, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计? |
[04:17] | I need to find John. | 我要去找John |
[04:23] | What were you thinking, John? | 你在想什么 John? |
[04:24] | -Jack Leave him alone. -No, Jack don’t leave him alone. | -Jack 别说了 -不 Jack 继续说 |
[04:26] | Shut it, Sawyer. If Ana hadn’t lifted your gun… | 闭嘴 Sawyer 如果Ana没拿走你的枪… |
[04:28] | Well, ain’t that swell.Gimpy McCrutch over here | 这样不是很棒吗? 那个拐杖先生 |
[04:31] | covers up that the Artist Formerly Known As Henry Gale | 为所谓的艺术家Henry Gale打了掩护 |
[04:33] | tried to strangle your little amiga | 隐瞒了他试图扼死你的女朋友的事 |
[04:35] | and suddenly it’s on me when she goes vigilante. | 现在她自己要去执行正义,你们却都算到我头上来了 |
[04:38] | How about you go back to the beach? | 你还是回到海滩去吧 |
[04:39] | Hey enough. Both of you. | 够了 你们俩 |
[04:44] | Michael. Hey. | Michael 嘿 |
[04:48] | He shot me. | 他开枪打我 |
[04:49] | -Who? -He’s gone. He ran out. | -谁? -他溜了 跑掉了 |
[04:51] | -Go. I got him. | 快 我去追他 |
[04:53] | I was sleeping and I heard gunshots. | 我当时正在睡觉然后听到了枪声 |
[04:57] | I got up. I came out of the bedroom | 然后我起来跑出了卧室 |
[05:00] | and there was this guy. | 然后…有个家伙 |
[05:02] | He had a gun and… | 他手上拿着枪 并且… |
[05:05] | All right, come on. We gotta get you up, all right? | 好吧 来 我们拉你起来 还好吧? |
[05:08] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[05:51] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[06:07] | Kate, we gotta get her up. | Kate 我们得把她扶起来 |
[06:10] | We gotta get her up to the back room, OK? | 我们把她放到后面的房间去 好么? |
[06:50] | Grant us this mercy, O Lord | 主啊 赐予我们您的仁慈 |
[06:54] | we beseech thee. | 我们向您祈祷 |
[06:56] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[07:12] | She’s in shock. | 她休克了 |
[07:14] | All right, we gotta keep pressure on this one. | 来 我们得用力压这里 |
[07:17] | Can you do anything? | 你能做些什么吗? |
[07:19] | -Jack? -I heard you. | -Jack -我听见了 |
[07:22] | Just keep pressure on her, OK? | 就这样压住她 好吗? |
[07:30] | How is she? | 她怎么样了? |
[07:32] | I’m doing what I can. | 我在尽我最大的努力 |
[07:35] | How long ago? | 多久之前? |
[07:37] | What? | 什么? |
[07:39] | When did this happen? How long ago did he leave? | 这是什么时候发生的? 他什么时候离开的? |
[07:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 呃… |
[07:44] | Twenty minutes, maybe a half-hour ago. | 20分钟 可能半个小时之前 |
[07:51] | He shot three people. One of them’s dead,one of them… | 他向我们三人开枪 一个死了 还有一个… |
[07:54] | Who’s gonna take care of Libby while you’re off playing Daniel Boone? | 你去充英雄 谁来照顾Libby呢? |
[08:01] | I will go. | 我去 |
[08:04] | John, you have tracking experience, yes? | John 你有跟踪的经验 对吧? |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:09] | We will find his trail together. | 我们一起去找他 |
[08:11] | You find anything,anything, you come right back here | 你们只要找到任何线索 就马上回来 |
[08:15] | and we figure out what we’re gonna do next together. | 我们再一起想接下来怎么做 |
[08:25] | Let’s go, John. | 我们走 John |
[08:32] | How long has it been since your last confession? | 离你上次忏悔有多久了? |
[08:35] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[08:37] | Too many years for me to even remember. | 太久了 我都记不清了 |
[08:39] | What do you wish to ask God’s forgiveness for? | 你想让上帝宽恕你什么呢? |
[08:41] | What sins have you committed? | 你犯了什么罪? |
[08:43] | let’s see. | 让我想想 |
[08:44] | I slept with another woman besides my wife. | 我和除我妻子以外的女人睡觉 |
[08:47] | Just once or many times? | 一次还是很多次? |
[08:49] | How many is “many”? | 多少次才算很多次? |
[08:51] | To receive God’s forgiveness | 要接受上帝的宽恕 |
[08:53] | you must be penitent for your sins. | 你必须为你的罪行而悔过 |
[08:57] | I also forged ID papers | 我还伪造身份证 |
[08:59] | for a guy pretending to be a priest. | 给一个想装牧师的家伙 |
[09:04] | Do you have it? | 你带来了吗? |
[09:11] | So what did you do, Padre? Skim from the collection plate? | 你打算怎么做 教士? 扔下你的募捐箱吗? |
[09:17] | You know, I’ve got some friends in Los Angeles. | 你知道我在洛杉矶有很多朋友 |
[09:20] | I could get you on with them. | 我能让你和他们联系 |
[09:22] | Doing what? | 为什么? |
[09:25] | You know, stuff. | 你知道…某些事 |
[09:28] | Good morning, Father Tunde. | 早上好 Tunde神父 |
[09:31] | Good morning, Monsignor. This is Mr.Caldwell | 早上好 阁下 这是Caldwell先生 |
[09:34] | He has been helping me arrange my trip to the United States. | 他在帮我安排去美国的行程 |
[09:37] | I’m sorry, Father, but I’ve got some bad news. | 我很抱歉 神父 我有个坏消息 |
[09:39] | You’re gonna have to postpone your trip. | 你不得不推迟你的行程了 |
[09:42] | It appears we have a miracle. | 好象有奇迹发生了 |
[09:47] | My daughter, she… she drowned. | 我的女儿 她…她淹死了 |
[09:50] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:52] | Oh, no, you don’t understand. | 噢 不 你不明白 |
[09:54] | She came back to life. | 她又活过来了 |
[09:58] | We were out in the back blocks | 当时我们在后街那 |
[10:01] | and Charlotte must have slipped and she went into the river | Charlotte失足掉进了河里 |
[10:04] | and she’s not much of a swimmer. | 她不会游泳 |
[10:06] | She was dead | 她死了 |
[10:08] | and the next day she woke up. | 可…第二天她醒了过来 |
[10:12] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗? |
[10:15] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[10:17] | A confirmation of faith. | 对我们信仰的肯定 |
[10:19] | -Everyone needs to know about this.People need -Where is your daughter now? | -大家都应该知道 我们需要… -你女儿现在在哪? |
[10:22] | At home with my husband. | 在家 和我丈夫在一起 |
[10:24] | And what does he think? | 他是怎么想的? |
[10:27] | The world needs to know. | 这应该让全世界都知道 |
[10:28] | We need to tell the Vatican. We need to tell the world… | 我们得告诉罗马教廷 我们得告诉世界… |
[10:31] | I’m sorry. We can’t just do that, Mrs. Malkin. | 抱歉 我们不能马上这么做 Malkin女士 |
[10:33] | The church needs to conduct an investigation | 教堂需对此事进行深入的调查 |
[10:36] | before anyone can be told. | 才能公布这件事 |
[10:38] | Father Tunde will start this process | Tunde神父会着手去调查的 |
[10:40] | if you’ll permit him. | 如果你允许的话 |
[10:45] | Mrs. Malkin, would you excuse us for a moment? | Malkin女士 我们失陪一下 |
[10:48] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:54] | Monsignor, with all due respect | 阁下 恕我直言 |
[10:57] | I cannot do what you have asked. | 我不能答应你让我做的事 |
[10:59] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[11:00] | Because I do not believe what this woman says. | 因为我不相信这个女人说的 |
[11:03] | Why do you think I chose you? | 你觉得我为什么让你去? |
[11:19] | Are you seeing something I’m not? | 你是不是发现什么我不知道的了? |
[11:29] | I haven’t seen a single track or piece of sign | 我什么痕迹都没发现 |
[11:31] | since we left the hatch. | 从我们离开舱口就什么都没发现过 |
[11:35] | What the hell are you following? | 你到底在跟踪什么? |
[11:37] | Where is the question mark? | 问号在哪? |
[11:39] | what? | 什么? |
[11:43] | The question mark, John. Where is it? | 问号 John 它在哪? |
[11:49] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[11:52] | You keep chasing after your own shadow. | 你一直在异想天开 |
[11:54] | I’m going back. | 我要回去了 |
[11:58] | I know you do not want to show me, but you must. | 我知道你不愿意给我看 但是你必须得这么做 |
[12:01] | No, I don’t have to show you anything. | 不 我没有义务让你知道任何事 |
[12:03] | Then I’m sorry. | 那对不起了 |
[12:27] | You hit me. | 你打了我 |
[12:30] | Why did you? | 你为什么… |
[12:32] | Because you were being difficult. | 因为你不太合作 |
[12:36] | Are you insane? | 你疯了么? |
[12:38] | No. | 没有 |
[12:44] | Ana Lucia, your friend | Ana Lucia 你的朋友 |
[12:48] | was just murdered and you… | 刚被杀 而你… |
[12:50] | Ana wants me to help you, John. | Ana要我来帮助你 John |
[12:52] | Help me do what? | 帮我什么? |
[12:55] | Find the question mark. | 找到问号 |
[13:00] | You don’t even know what you’re talking about, do you? | 你根本不明白自己在说些什么 是吧 |
[13:03] | No. | 不 |
[13:08] | But you know what I am talking about, John | 但是你知道我在说什么 John |
[13:11] | and that is all that matters. | 那才是关键 |
[13:14] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:16] | Here. You wanna find your damn question mark? | 给你 你不是想找到问号么? |
[13:18] | Here, this is it right here. | 就这个 在这 就在这里 |
[13:20] | Here, take it. Because it’s nothing. | 给你 拿着吧 这根本什么都不是 |
[13:23] | It’s a memory. It’s ten seconds of nothing | 凭记忆随便画的 只出现了十秒钟 |
[13:26] | This is your hatch, yes? | 这是你的舱子 对吧? |
[13:28] | It’s not my hatch. | 这不是我的舱子 |
[13:32] | If the swan is where we came from | 如果这个天鹅是我们来的地方 |
[13:35] | then we go that way. | 那么我们就往这走 |
[13:37] | We shouldn’t even be out here. | 我们根本就不该来这的 |
[13:39] | Ana Lucia would still be alive, if I’d just told Jack that Henry attacked her. | 如果我告诉Jack,Henry曾经攻击过Ana Lucia 她也许就不会死了 |
[13:46] | Now she wants us to go here | 现在她想让我们到这儿来 |
[13:49] | She wants us to go here, John. Together. | 她想让我们去这 John 我们一起 |
[13:52] | She said this in my dream. | 她在我的梦里告诉我的 |
[13:55] | Oh, of course, your dream. | 噢 对了 在你的梦里 |
[13:58] | Tell me, John | 告诉我 John |
[14:00] | haven’t you ever followed a dream? | 你是否曾经跟随你梦的指引? |
[14:08] | So, the Vatican’s really interested in this one | 那么 罗马教廷会对这很感兴趣 是吗 |
[14:11] | That depends upon what I put in my report. | 那要看我怎么写我的报告了 |
[14:14] | Why don’t you just start by telling me | 那么你就从 |
[14:16] | what happened that night? | 那天晚上发生了什么开始讲起吧 |
[14:18] | Well, I got a call around 1am | 我大概在夜里1点接到个电话 |
[14:21] | Ambos brought this girl in, dead. | Ambrose把这个女孩的尸体送来 |
[14:25] | She’d been in the water two hours. | 她呆在水里已经两个钟头了 |
[14:27] | Have you had much experience in this type of death? | 你对像这样溺水身亡的事件有经验吗? |
[14:29] | Yeah, of course. I’m, I’m an undertaker | 是的 当然 我从未失误过 |
[14:33] | Well, I mean, it’s my day job. | 呃 我是说 这是我的本职工作 |
[14:36] | I’m perfectly qualified to be a coroner. | 我是十分合格的验尸官 |
[14:38] | I did go to medical school. | 我进过医学院 |
[14:42] | And when did you find out that she was not dead? | 你是什么时候发现她没死? |
[14:47] | During the autopsy. | 在解剖验尸的时候 |
[14:50] | During the autopsy? | 在解剖验尸的时候? |
[14:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[14:54] | I didn’t expect you to believe me. | 我没指望你相信我 |
[15:00] | I figured you’d want to have a listen for yourself. | 我想你个能想要亲自听听 |
[15:03] | Decedent is a Caucasian female. | 死者为白人女性 |
[15:05] | 161 centimeters, 51.3 kilos. | 身高161厘米 体重51.3公斤 |
[15:09] | Body was prepped and washed by the very lovely Valerie McDervish. | 尸体准备和清洗由可爱的Valerie McDervish清洗完毕 |
[15:11] | Ian, Stop it. | Ian 别这样 |
[15:14] | Commencing with the post. | 从标志处开始 |
[15:16] | This is a clear case of drowning. | 这是一起典型的溺水事件 |
[15:17] | I’ll begin with | 下面开始 |
[15:19] | a thoracic… | 进行胸腔切割 |
[15:31] | Take it. | 拿走吧 |
[15:33] | No, please. | 拜托… |
[15:34] | I don’t want to ever listen to that tape again. | 我再也不想听了 |
[15:51] | You lost already? | 迷路了? |
[15:54] | Your map is inexact. | 你的地图不准 |
[15:56] | No kidding? | 你没在开玩笑? |
[15:57] | These landmarks… | 这些地理标志… |
[15:59] | Is this a river? | 是条河吗? |
[16:00] | No, it’s a wavy line. | 不 只是条曲线 |
[16:03] | I didn’t draw it. I just transcribed it. | 这不是我画的 是我抄来的 |
[16:06] | I told you I don’t even know if it is a map. | 我告诉你了 我不知道这是不是地图 |
[16:07] | Let’s assume it is. | 假设它是的 |
[16:08] | What’s the ax for? | 那个斧头用来干吗? |
[16:10] | I don’t know yet. | 我现在还不知道 |
[16:42] | You were the one that found this plane, yes? | 飞机是你发现的么? |
[16:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:48] | It was up there. | 当时它在上面 |
[16:55] | And what made it fall? | 怎么掉下来的? |
[17:01] | Boone made it fall. | Boone使它掉下的 |
[17:04] | Then he died. | 然后他就死了 |
[17:07] | A sacrifice that the island demanded. | 这个岛需要的牺牲品 |
[17:12] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[17:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:17] | So, what’s next? | 那么 下一步呢? |
[17:18] | We make camp | 我们露营… |
[17:20] | get some sleep | 休息一下… |
[17:24] | and wait for further instruction. | 等待下一步的指示 |
[17:30] | Where in the hell are they? | 他们到底去哪了? |
[17:32] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[17:35] | Finding his trail in the dark is not gonna be easy. | 在黑夜里追踪不是那么简单的 |
[17:38] | They’ll be back. | 他们马上会回来的 |
[17:43] | She say anything? Libby? | 她有说什么吗? Libby? |
[17:48] | She’s still unconscious. | 她还处于昏迷状态 |
[17:50] | The bleeding’s stopped. | 血止住了 |
[17:52] | That’s good, right? | 那是好消息 是么? |
[17:54] | No. | 不 |
[17:56] | It’s not good. | 不好 |
[18:02] | And there’s nothing you can? | 你就没有… |
[18:03] | I can make her comfortable. | 我能让她更好过点 |
[18:08] | But I don’t have what I need. | 但我没有我需要的 |
[18:10] | Why look at me? | 你看着我干吗? |
[18:12] | I gave you all the meds two days ago. | 我两天前就把该死的药都给你了 |
[18:14] | The heroin, Sawyer. | 海洛因 Sawyer |
[18:24] | Give me twenty minutes. | 等我二十分钟 |
[18:27] | Kate’s gonna go with you. | Kate和你一起去 |
[18:29] | It doesn’t take two people to carry… | 没必要去两人… |
[18:30] | Kate is going with you. | Kate一起去 |
[18:35] | What are you talking about? Why would he need me to go with him? | 你在说什么? 干吗要我跟他一起去? |
[18:37] | Jacko here knows his heroin’s in my stash with the guns. | Jack知道我的海洛因和枪是放在一起的 |
[18:41] | So I can either show you where it’s at | 所以我要么告诉你东西放在哪 |
[18:43] | or let poor Libby suffer. | 要么就让可怜的Libby痛苦下去 |
[18:48] | That pretty much it, Doc? | 是不是这样 医生? |
[18:50] | Yeah. Yeah. That’s pretty much it. | 是的 差不多是这样 |
[18:58] | Let’s go, Freckles | 我们走吧 雀斑女 |
[19:21] | I’m curious about something. | 有件事我很好奇 |
[19:23] | Yeah, what’s that? | 恩 什么事? |
[19:25] | How did Ana Lucia get your gun? | Ana Lucia怎么拿到你的枪的? |
[19:29] | I don’t know. She must have lifted it off me. | 我不知道 肯定是偷的 |
[19:33] | She pickpocketed your gun? | 她偷了你的枪? |
[19:35] | How’d she do that? | 她怎么做到的? |
[19:37] | if I knew how she did it | 我要是知道的话 |
[19:39] | she wouldn’t be able to do it, would she? | 她就没机会下手了 不是吗? |
[19:46] | After you. | 你先请 |
[19:47] | I thought you were taking me to your stash. | 我以为你是带我去你藏东西的地方 |
[19:50] | Do you have to make everything so damn difficult? | 别把每件事都想这么复杂? |
[19:53] | Just go in. | 进去就好了 |
[20:14] | You kept the guns here. | 你把枪都藏这了 |
[20:17] | All this time, right under you. | 你一直把它们藏在自己底下 |
[20:20] | Fooled you, didn’t I? | 骗到你们了吧? |
[20:29] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[20:31] | You seen Libby around? | 你们看到Libby了吗? |
[21:07] | Shh.You’ll wake John. | 嘘 别把John吵醒了 |
[21:13] | Come. | 来 |
[21:14] | Follow me. | 跟我来. |
[21:56] | Wake up, John. | 醒醒 John |
[22:06] | Are you all right, John? | 你还好吧 John? |
[22:09] | Yeah, yeah. | 很好 |
[22:11] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[22:13] | You had a dream? | 你做梦了 |
[22:18] | Was there a man? A priest? | 有没有梦到一个男的? 一个牧师? |
[22:25] | The man that you saw was my brother. | 你梦到的那个人是我的弟弟 |
[22:29] | Your brother? | 你弟弟 |
[22:31] | This is why we needed to come together. | 这就是我们要一起来的原因 |
[22:33] | This is how we are going to be led | 我们会以这种方式得到指示 |
[22:36] | -how we will know where to go next. -I don’t know where to go. | -也会通过这种方式知道下一步怎么走 -可我不知道往哪儿走啊 |
[22:39] | -Did he tell you anything? -No. He… | -他有没有告诉你什么? -不 他… |
[22:42] | Nothing? Anything? | 没有? 什么事都可以? |
[22:43] | It wasn’t even me. It was you. | 梦里的不是我 是你 |
[22:46] | It didn’t… | 那个 那个 没有… |
[22:48] | He… | 他… |
[22:51] | he wanted me to follow him. | 他要我跟着他 |
[22:52] | Follow him where? | 去哪? |
[23:05] | Wait here. | 等在这 |
[23:09] | Eko, it was just a dream. | Eko 那只是个梦 |
[23:12] | It’s not safe. | 那很不安全 |
[23:18] | Eko Eko! | |
[23:34] | Father, I’m afraid it’s not a very good time. | 神父 恐怕现在不方便说话 |
[23:36] | You’ll have to come back later. | 你得改日再来 |
[23:38] | Mrs. Malkin, I must speak to your daughter. | Malkin女士 我必须和你女儿谈谈 |
[23:39] | -Yesterday in the church you said… -I know what I said. | -昨天在教堂 你说… -我知道我说了什么 |
[23:42] | It’s just right this minute it’s not a very good time. | 现在真的不方便说话 |
[23:46] | All right. Get back in the house, Joyce. | 回房子里去 Joyce |
[23:48] | -Get her inside. -Richard, please… | -把她带进去. -Richard 别这样… |
[23:50] | Inside. Now. | 马上进去 |
[24:00] | I know why you’re here, friend | 我知道你来干嘛的 朋友 |
[24:02] | but you can save yourself the trouble. | 不过你大可不必费神 |
[24:03] | What happened here was not a miracle. | 这里没有发生什么奇迹 |
[24:05] | The doctor that treated your daughter seems to feel differently. | 给您女儿治疗的医生可不这么认为 |
[24:08] | Treated her? | 治疗? |
[24:09] | You mean tried to cut her open. | 你是说准备把她开膛破肚的家伙 |
[24:11] | He’s just trying to cover up his own negligence. | 他只是想掩饰自己的疏忽 |
[24:15] | He tell you the whole story –how she supposedly drowned? | 他告诉你整个经过了吗? 她是如何”淹死”的 |
[24:18] | She fell into a mountain river. | 她掉进了山里的河中 |
[24:20] | Her body shut down. | 她的身体机能停滞了 |
[24:21] | She went into hypothermia, which made her appear dead. | 体温降低使她呈现假死状态 |
[24:25] | Then why is your wife so convinced otherwise? | 那您的妻子为什么深信这是个奇迹呢? |
[24:27] | Cause she’s a zealot. | 因为她是个狂热的教徒 |
[24:29] | All of this, everything she’s doing | 她做的这一切 |
[24:32] | it’s to spite me. | 都是为了给我造成困扰 |
[24:33] | Why would she spite you? | 她为什么要这样做? |
[24:36] | Because she knows I’m a fraud. | 因为她知道我是个骗子 |
[24:38] | Because I make my living as a psychic. | 因为我的职业是通灵者 |
[24:42] | You see, that’s what I do. | 我就是靠这个谋生的 |
[24:44] | I gather intelligence on people | 我收集人们的智慧 |
[24:46] | and I exploit it. | 把这些作为己用 |
[24:48] | Every day | 每天 |
[24:49] | I meet people looking for a miracle | 我去见那些寻找奇迹的人 |
[24:53] | desperate to find one. | 但是根本就找不到 |
[24:55] | But there are none to be had. | 因为根本没有奇迹可言 |
[24:58] | Not in this world, anyway. | 至少在这个世界上是没有的 |
[25:03] | I will report back to my monsignor | 我会回去禀告阁下 |
[25:05] | that there was no miracle here. | 这里没有发生奇迹 |
[25:08] | Your daughter is alive. This is all that matters. | 您的女儿活着 这个是最重要的 |
[25:45] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[26:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:29] | Hey, Eko. | 嘿 Eko |
[26:32] | What’s up there? Do you see anything? | 上面有什么? 你看到什么了吗? |
[26:34] | I don’t see nothing. | 不是什么也没有… |
[27:05] | It’s salted. | 这里被撒过盐 |
[27:07] | What? | 什么? |
[27:08] | The earth. It’s been salted so that nothing can grow. | 土 掺进了盐所以上面什么也不长 |
[27:11] | Why would anyone wanna salt it? | 谁会在这儿撒盐… |
[27:14] | There’s nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[27:15] | I believe they made a circle, a target, | 我想他们做了一个圆圈的记号 |
[27:18] | so that this place can be seen from up above. | 做了一个目标 这样从上面就可以看到这个地方 |
[27:21] | They? | 他们? |
[27:22] | What place? | 什么地方? |
[27:25] | The place that this plane fell upon, John. Come on. | 这架飞机掉下来的地方 John 来吧 |
[27:52] | Will you help me with this? | 能帮我一把吗? |
[28:19] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:37] | Eko Eko | |
[28:39] | May I? | 我来好么? |
[28:40] | Please. Be my guest. | 好的 请便 |
[29:45] | We were gonna have our first date. | 我们本来要开始第一次约会的 |
[29:52] | Date? | 约会? |
[29:55] | Yeah, Picnic on the beach. | 是的 在海滩上来一次野餐 |
[30:07] | I’m glad you’re OK, man. | 很高兴你没事 伙计 |
[33:11] | John John. | |
[33:34] | Hello. I’m Dr. Mark Wickmund, | 你好 我是Mark Wickmund博士 |
[33:37] | and this is the orientation film | 这是入门指导影片 |
[33:38] | for Station 5 of The Dharma Initiative. | 专为达摩启动计划的第五站所做 |
[33:41] | Station 5, or The Pearl, is a monitoring station | 第五站 又名珍珠 是一个监视站 |
[33:46] | where the activities of participants in Dharma Initiative projects | 达摩启动计划中 所有的参与者的一切行动 |
[33:50] | can be observed and recorded | 都将在此被观察与记录 |
[33:52] | not only for posterity, | 这不仅为后人留下研究资料 |
[33:54] | but for the ongoing refinement of the Initiative as a whole. | 同时也为了计划的整体进行 |
[33:57] | As Karen DeGroot herself has written, | 正如Karen Degroot自己所写 |
[34:00] | Careful observation | 细致的观察 |
[34:02] | is the only key to true and complete awareness. | 是得到完整真知的唯一途径 |
[34:05] | Your tour of duty in The Pearl will last three weeks | 你们在珍珠监察站内的任务为期三周 |
[34:08] | and during this time you and your partner | 在此期间 你和你的同伴 |
[34:10] | will observe a psychological experiment in progress | 会观测到一个正在进行的心理学实验 |
[34:13] | Your duty is to observe | 你们的任务是观察 |
[34:16] | team members in another station on the island. | 岛上另一站点的队员 |
[34:17] | These team members | 这些成员 |
[34:19] | are not aware they are under surveillance | 并不知晓其身处被监视状态 |
[34:21] | or that they are subjects of an experiment. | 也不知道其身为实验对象 |
[34:23] | Working in eight-hour shifts, | 你和你的同伴将按八小时制轮流值班 |
[34:26] | you and your partner will record everything you observe | 记录下所观测到的所有情况 |
[34:29] | in the notebooks we’ve provided. | 并在我们提供的笔记本上记录下来 |
[34:32] | What is the nature of the experiment, you might ask? | 这一实验的目的何在? 你们可能对此产生疑问 |
[34:36] | What do these subjects believe they are accomplishing | 这些实验对象努力完成每项任务 |
[34:39] | as they struggle to fulfill their tasks? | 是为了达成什么目的? |
[34:42] | You, as the observer, don’t need to know. | 作为观测者的你们无需了解 |
[34:44] | All you need to know | 你们只需记住 |
[34:45] | is the subjects | 这些实验对象 |
[34:47] | believe their job is of the utmost importance. | 相信其任务的重要性 |
[34:49] | Remember, everything that occurs, | 记住 发生的每件事 |
[34:53] | no matter how minute or seemingly unimportant | 不管多么小或看起来多么不重要 |
[34:55] | must be recorded. | 都要记录 |
[34:57] | Each time a notebook is filled | 一旦一本笔记本记满了 |
[35:00] | with the fruits of your diligent observation, | 你们辛勤观测的结果 |
[35:05] | roll it up, and place it in one of the containers provided. | 卷起来 把它放进准备好的容器里 |
[35:07] | Then simply place the container | 然后只需把该容器 |
[35:10] | in the pneumatic tube | 放进气动导管里 |
[35:12] | and presto, | 然后…嗖的一下 |
[35:16] | it will be transported directly to us. | 我们就能拿到你们的报告了 |
[35:18] | At the end of your eight-hour shift, | 每次八小时轮岗时间到了之后 |
[35:21] | proceed to the Pala Ferry, | 去巴拉渡口 |
[35:23] | which will take you back to | 你会被带回… |
[35:26] | On behalf of the DeGroots, Alvar Hanso, | 谨代表 Degroots Alvar Hanso |
[35:29] | and all of us here at The Dharma Initiative | 以及全体达摩启动计划成员 |
[35:32] | thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[35:32] | Namaste | 向你们致敬… |
[35:36] | and good luck. | 并祝你们好运 |
[35:51] | Would you like to watch that again? | 想再看一遍吗? |
[35:53] | No. | 不了 |
[35:57] | No, I’ve seen enough. | 不 我看够了 |
[36:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[36:09] | I’m taking this back with us. | 我要把这些带回去 |
[36:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[36:17] | Because they may be important. | 因为这些可能很重要 |
[36:19] | Important? | 重要? |
[36:22] | I’m sorry. | 等一下 |
[36:24] | Weren’t you just watching the same thing I was? | 你刚才不是跟我一起看了那段影片吗? |
[36:26] | Yes, John | 是的 John |
[36:28] | and I believe the work you have been doing | 我相信你一直在做的工作 |
[36:31] | is more important now than ever. | 十分重要 我愈加坚信这一点 |
[36:33] | What work? | 什么…工作? |
[36:35] | Pushing the button. | 按那个按键 |
[36:42] | That’s not work. | 那不是工作 |
[36:44] | That’s | 那是 |
[36:45] | a joke. | 一个笑话 |
[36:48] | Rats in a maze | 竹篮打水 |
[36:50] | with no cheese. | 一场空 |
[36:52] | It is work, John. | 那是工作 John |
[36:54] | We are being tested. | 我们在被考验 |
[36:56] | Tested? | 考验? |
[36:58] | The reason to do it, push the button, | 按那个按键的原因… |
[37:02] | is not because we are told to do so in a film. | 不是因为在影片里他叫我们这么做 |
[37:05] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[37:08] | Well, then, what is the reason | 那么原因是什么呢… |
[37:11] | Mr. Eko? | Eko先生? |
[37:13] | We do it because we believe we are meant to. | 我们做是因为我们相信自己注定要做 |
[37:16] | Isn’t that the reason you pushed it, John? | 你不也是因为这才按按键的吗 John? |
[37:23] | I was never | 我从来没有… |
[37:26] | meant to | 注定… |
[37:27] | do anything! | 要去做任何事 |
[37:32] | Every single second of my pathetic little life | 我那可悲的卑贱的生命里的每一秒钟 |
[37:37] | is as useless as that button! | 都跟那个按键一样毫无意义 |
[37:42] | You think it’s important? You think it’s necessary? | 你认为这很重要? 你认为这有必要? |
[37:45] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 这些什么都不是 什么都不是 |
[37:48] | It’s meaningless. | 这些毫无意义 |
[37:51] | And who are you to tell me that it’s not? | 你又凭什么告诉我这些? |
[37:57] | That’s flight 815 leaving from gate 23. | 这是815号航班 从23号门登机 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[38:13] | I had to see you. | 我要见你 |
[38:14] | -Look, your father said… -I know. | -听着 我父亲叫我别来… -我知道 |
[38:16] | He doesn’t want me talking to you | 他不想让我和你说话 |
[38:18] | nd I know you probably think I’m crazy, | 我知道你或许觉得我疯了 |
[38:20] | but I have a message for you and I promised to deliver it. | 可我答应要给你带个口信 |
[38:23] | A message? | 口信? |
[38:28] | He says you were a good priest. | 他说你是个好神父 |
[38:30] | Who says that? | 谁说的? |
[38:32] | Yemi Yemi | |
[38:38] | Speaking about my brother | 别拿我弟弟的名字… |
[38:41] | is not a joke, | 开玩笑 |
[38:43] | so you should be very careful what you say next. | 当心你说的话 |
[38:45] | I saw him when I was between places. | 当我在 另一个空间徘徊时 我见到了他 |
[38:49] | He said that you would come and see me. | 他说你会来看我 |
[38:51] | He said even though you were pretending, | 他说尽管你极力伪装 |
[38:53] | you’re a good man. | 你仍是个好人 |
[38:55] | Who put you up to this? | 这是谁叫你说的? |
[38:57] | Did your father tell you to do this? | 是你父亲吗? |
[38:59] | He wants you to know he will see you soon. | 他要我告诉你你们很快会见面的 |
[39:01] | He said that even though you don’t have faith in yourself | 他说尽管你对自己没信心 |
[39:04] | he has faith in you. | 他对你却很有信心 |
[39:05] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你干吗这样对我? |
[39:08] | What do you want? Why are you doing this to me? | 你想要什么? 你为什么这样做? |
[39:11] | Is everything… | 你们… |
[39:13] | all right? | 没事吧? |
[39:21] | He has faith in you. | 他相信你 |
[39:23] | One day you’ll believe me. | 总有一天 你会相信我的 |
[39:32] | This cross was worn by my brother Yemi. | 这个十字架是我弟弟Yemi的 |
[39:36] | Yemi was a great man, | Yemi是个了不起的人 |
[39:39] | a priest | 一个牧师 |
[39:41] | a man of God, | 上帝的仆人 |
[39:43] | and because I betrayed him, he was shot and died. | 因为我背叛了他 他被枪杀了 |
[39:48] | He was placed on a plane | 他被放在一架飞机上 |
[39:50] | which took off from an airstrip in Nigeria, | 从尼日利亚的跑道起飞 |
[39:54] | half a world from here. | 远在地球的另一边 |
[39:59] | Then the plane that I was on | 然后 我坐的飞机 |
[40:02] | crashed on this island. | 在这个岛上坠毁了 |
[40:05] | And somehow, here, | 不知何故 就在这儿 |
[40:07] | I found my brother again. | 我又找到了我的弟弟 |
[40:09] | I found him in the same plane that took off from Nigeria, | 我在那架从尼日利亚起飞的飞机上发现了他 |
[40:13] | in the same plane that lies above us now | 就是现在我们上面的那架 |
[40:16] | that has concealed this place. | 掩盖住这个地方的飞机 |
[40:20] | And I took this cross from around Yemi’s neck | 我从Yemi脖子上取下这个十字架 |
[40:24] | and put it back on mine. | 戴在自己脖子上 |
[40:28] | Just as it was | 就像 |
[40:29] | on the day I first took another man’s life. | 我第一次杀人的那天一样 |
[40:40] | So let me ask you, | 所以我来问问你 |
[40:44] | how can you say this is meaningless? | 你怎么能说这是没有意义呢? |
[40:52] | I believe the work being done in the hatch | 我相信在那个舱子里的工作 |
[40:54] | is more important than anything. | 比什么都重要 |
[41:00] | If you will not continue to push the button, John… | 如果你不继续按按键的话 John |
[41:05] | I will. | 我来按 |
[41:40] | Can… | 我… |
[41:44] | Can I talk to her? | 我能和她说说话么? |
[41:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:16] | It’s Hurley. | 是我 Hurley |
[42:19] | Hugo Hugo. | |
[42:32] | I’m sorry I forgot the blankets. | 我很抱歉我忘了拿毯子 |
[42:40] | I’m sorry I forgot the blankets. | 我很抱歉我忘了拿毯子 |
[43:08] | Michael. He’s OK. | Michael…他很好 |
[43:10] | He made it, Libby. It’s OK. | 他挺过来了 Libby 没事了 |
[43:12] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |