时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | previously on lost | 剧情回顾 |
[00:09] | These people are smart | 这些人很聪明 |
[00:10] | and there animals If you think | 同时还很残忍 如果你认为 |
[00:14] | that one gun and one bullet | 仅凭单枪匹马 |
[00:16] | is gonna stop them. | 就能阻止他们 |
[00:19] | Think it again. | 好好想想我的话吧 |
[00:21] | I am going to find my son | 我要去找我的儿子 |
[00:23] | and nobody is gonna to stop me, okay? | 没人能阻止我 明白吗 |
[00:25] | -I’ll go with you -No, I have to do it alone. | -我和你一起去 -不行 就我一个 |
[00:28] | I’m going out the line where I’m not suppose to cross | 我打算越过底线 |
[00:31] | and telling them we got you. | 然后告诉他们我们已抓到你了 |
[00:34] | They will not give you Walt. | 他们决不会交出Walt的 |
[00:52] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:00] | Jack, where are you going? Maybe they just let him go. | Jack 你去哪 或许他们放了他 |
[01:04] | Let him go, he is alone. | 放了他 他可就只有他一个 |
[01:07] | They just put him out of the jungle. | 他们只是仅仅把他推到丛林 Jack |
[01:10] | He is alone. | 就他一个 |
[01:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[01:59] | See ya, Ana Lucia. | 过会见, Ana Lucia |
[02:06] | You look tired. | 你看上去很疲惫啊 |
[02:08] | Yeah, thanks. | 算吧 谢谢关心 |
[02:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:13] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪里 |
[02:15] | Home. | 在家呆着 |
[02:16] | All night? | 整晚都在 |
[02:18] | Yeah. I cooked myself some dinner, watched some TV. | 对 给自己做了点晚饭 还看了会儿电视 |
[02:21] | What’d you watch | 你看了什么节目 |
[02:28] | Let’s go for a drive. | 让我们好好谈一下 |
[02:34] | Remember Jason Alder? | 还记得Jason Alder吗 |
[02:39] | Found him in a parking lot just after three in the morning. | 凌晨三点在停车场发现了他的尸体 |
[02:42] | He was dead an hour before anyone saw him. | 他死后一小时才被人发现 |
[02:45] | Crime Scene pulled a gun from the dumpster. | 在案发现场的垃圾桶里发现了一把枪 |
[02:47] | Registration was filed off. | 没有枪支登记记录 |
[02:49] | No prints. No witnesses. | 没有指纹,也没有目击者 |
[02:51] | He was executed. | 他就像是被处死的 |
[02:53] | Any idea who did it? | 有凶手的线索吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah, Ana. You did. | 是的 Ana 就是你干的 |
[02:58] | This man confesses to shooting you in cold blood | 这个人招供曾残忍地朝你开枪 |
[03:02] | and you refuse to ID him. So we had to cut him loose. | 但是你拒绝指证他 所以我们不得不放了他 |
[03:05] | A week later, he shows up with five bullets in him | 一周后 他就胸中五弹而亡 |
[03:08] | because someone shot him in cold blood. | 因为有人残忍地枪杀了他 |
[03:09] | Guess I should get a lawyer. | 看来我应该请一个律师 |
[03:14] | Look, we both know | 听着 我们都知道 |
[03:17] | that this is gonna be a dead-end investigation. | 这会成为一个无头案 |
[03:19] | But, Ana, if you did this… | 但是 Ana 如果真是你干的… |
[03:22] | if you did this, you have to let me help you. | 真是你干的话 你应该让我来帮你 |
[03:25] | Thanks, Mom, but I don’t need your help. | 谢谢你 妈妈 但是我不需要你的帮助 |
[03:29] | You don’t want my help, you’re gonna have to get it from somewhere else. | 你不要我的帮助 那你也应该从别人那里获得帮助 |
[03:33] | You’re a police officer, Ana. | Ana 你是个警官 |
[03:38] | If you don’t respect me, at least respect that. | 你不尊重我也就罢了 但是你至少得对得起这个职业 |
[03:49] | Then I quit. | 那好 我不干了 |
[04:06] | what do you say? | 你打算怎样 |
[04:10] | How long you gonna keep up this hunger strike, Henry? | Henry 你到底要绝食到什么时候 |
[04:20] | I ever tell you I was a cop? | 我有没有告诉过你我曾是警察 |
[04:27] | I’ve been around a lot of killers in my life. | 我这一生碰到过很多杀人犯 |
[04:30] | You know what surprises me the most about them? | 你知道这些人中最让我惊奇的是什么吗 |
[04:35] | How much they love to talk. | 那就是他们个个都很爱扯淡 |
[04:41] | But you’re different, Henry. | 但是你和他们不同… Henry |
[04:47] | Quiet. | 还保持沉默 |
[04:55] | What was that? | 你咕哝些什么 |
[05:00] | If you’re gonna say something | 如果你想说什么的话, |
[05:02] | you’re gonna have to speak… | 你就得说出声来 |
[05:12] | You killed two of us. | 你杀了我们中的两人 |
[05:14] | Good people who were leaving you alone. | 他们都是好人 都想放过你 |
[05:22] | You’re the killer, Ana Lucia. | 你才是杀人犯 Ana Lucia |
[05:44] | I guess he decided to start talking? | 看上去他终于决定开口了 |
[06:26] | Mike. Tequila-tonic. | Mike 来份龙舌兰酒加奎宁水 |
[06:29] | Long day | 忙活了一整天吧 |
[06:34] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[06:37] | You “wanded” me at security. | 你在安检处检查过我 |
[06:43] | Another one, please. | 请再来一杯 |
[06:45] | So how does one get into “wanding”? | 你是怎么开始从事安检工作的 |
[06:50] | One stops being a cop. | 不当警察后 |
[06:52] | What a coincidence. I just stopped being a doctor. | 太巧了 我刚刚辞去医生的工作 |
[06:58] | Why’d you quit? | 你为什么辞了 |
[06:59] | I didn’t. | 不是我主动要辞 |
[07:02] | My son ratted me out for drinking on the job. | 是我的儿子出卖了我 他告密说我在工作期间喝酒 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的酒 |
[07:05] | Lost my license. | 执照被吊销了 |
[07:09] | Yeah, I know, it’s hilarious. | 是的 我知道 这听起来很搞笑 |
[07:13] | No, no, it’s just that, | 不 没有 我仅仅是想说 |
[07:16] | I don’t believe that parents and their kids | 我不相信父母和他们的孩子 |
[07:18] | should work together. | 可以一起工作 |
[07:20] | Too many issues. | 因为矛盾实在太多了 |
[07:22] | I’ll drink to that. | 为你刚才的一番话干杯 |
[07:28] | So, where you headed? | 你去哪 |
[07:29] | Sydney. Sydney, Australia. | 悉尼 澳大利亚 |
[07:34] | You wanna come? | 想一起去吗 |
[07:38] | I’m serious. | 我是当真的 |
[07:40] | Why would I go to Sydney with you? | 我为什么要和你一起去悉尼 |
[07:43] | Maybe fate to get us together | 或许是命运将我们连在一块 |
[07:46] | You know, like two drinks in an airport bar. | 就像我们俩能够在这个机场一起喝酒一样 |
[07:49] | Why would fate do that? | 缘分为什么要这么做 |
[07:52] | Same reason fate does anything | 这是缘分一贯的行事方法 |
[07:55] | so that we can help each other out. | 只有这样我们才可以互相帮助 |
[07:58] | You do need help, right? | 你确实需要帮助 不是吗 |
[08:02] | Unless you don’t. | 除非你不需要 |
[08:10] | What I’m doing down there could be dangerous. | 我在那儿干的事可能会比较危险 |
[08:13] | I need someone to protect me, a bodyguard. | 所以我需要有人能够来保护我 比如贴身保镖 |
[08:16] | It’s perfect for someone | 你就是绝佳的人选 |
[08:18] | who “stopped being a cop”. | 因为你刚从警察退下来 |
[08:26] | I don’t even know your name | 我都不知道你的名字 |
[08:28] | Ooh. Let’s not use real names | 我们还是都不要用真名吧 |
[08:31] | I’ll tell you what, why don’t you pick a name for me, | 不如这样 你给我取个名字 |
[08:33] | and then I’ll pick one for you. | 我也给你起个名字 如何 |
[08:40] | You look like a “Tom”. | 就叫你Tom吧 |
[08:42] | Tom. What an excellent name. | Tom 多棒的名字啊 |
[08:44] | And you should be a… | 那我就叫你… |
[08:55] | Australia. | 为澳大利亚干杯 |
[09:15] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[09:19] | I cut myself shaving. | 刮脸的时候刮伤了自己 |
[09:26] | The guy in the hatch tried to kill me. | 舱里的那个人想要杀我 |
[09:33] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[09:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事… |
[09:39] | But he won’t be. | 但是他不会好过 |
[09:44] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:46] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 不要干傻事 |
[10:22] | If you’ve come to apologize | 如果你是来道歉的话, |
[10:25] | I forgive you for hitting me with your crutch. | 那我原谅你用拐杖来打我 |
[10:31] | I’m so glad my head didn’t break it. | 我很庆幸我的头没被打破 |
[10:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:37] | Now that’s a broad question. | 那可是个大问题 |
[10:41] | Why did you try to hurt Ana Lucia but not me? | 你为什么要去对付Ana Lucia而不是我 |
[10:46] | I’m not sure I know what you’re getting at, John. | 我不知道你指什么 John |
[10:51] | I was trapped under that blast door….Helpless. | 我被那扇爆炸飞出的门给压住了…陷于绝望中 |
[10:55] | You could’ve crushed my skull. | 你本可以碾碎我的头颅 |
[10:57] | But you didn’t do a thing. | 但是你没有那样做 |
[10:59] | Why didn’t you? | 你为什么没有动手 |
[11:02] | Because you’re one of the good ones, John. | 因为你也是个好人 John |
[11:05] | What? Good what? | 什么 好在哪里 |
[11:09] | None of this matters. I’m dead anyway. | 好在哪已经无所谓了 无论怎样 我都会死 |
[11:15] | The doctor’s gone to make a trade, | 医生去做交易了 |
[11:17] | and we both know he’ll come back empty-handed, and then… | 我们大家都很清楚当他一无所获回来时 |
[11:20] | I’ve lost my value. | 我就失去了存活下去的价值 |
[11:25] | So either Jack comes back here and kills me | 要么Jack回来杀了我 |
[11:27] | or my people find out where I’m being held and they do it. | 要么我的人发现我被囚禁在此 他们来杀了我 |
[11:31] | Why would your own people want to kill you? | 为什么你自己人会想来杀你 |
[11:35] | Because the man in charge… | 因为那个带头大哥 |
[11:39] | He’s a great man, John, | 他是个了不起的人物 John |
[11:41] | a brilliant man. | 是个睿智的人 |
[11:45] | But he is not a forgiving man. | 但他从不会宽恕别人 |
[11:50] | He’ll kill me because I failed, John. | 我把事办砸了 所以他一定会杀了我 |
[11:53] | I failed my mission. | 任务失败了 |
[11:56] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[12:00] | When that woman caught me in her trap, | 当我中了那个女人的圈套被抓后 |
[12:06] | I was on my way here, John. | 我才来到了这里 |
[12:10] | I was coming for you. | 我是为你而来 |
[12:18] | Locke, get out here! | Locke 出来 |
[12:53] | I’ve been knocking those things down for 20 minutes. | 我用了20分钟才把这些东西给弄下来 |
[12:56] | Get your hands off my damn mangoes. | 把你那该死的手从我的芒果上拿开 |
[12:58] | Didn’t figure you for the fruit-picking type. | 看不出你还很在行摘水果啊 |
[13:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:03] | I need a gun. | 我要一把枪 |
[13:05] | here’s an idea | 我看要不这样 |
[13:08] | Why not go to your buddy Jack? He’s got himself a gun. | 不如去找你的好朋友Jack 他就有枪 |
[13:12] | That’s right | 我差点忘了 |
[13:13] | he’s still traipsing around the jungle with Kate. | 他还和Kate一起在林子里闲逛呢 |
[13:16] | If you’ve got a problem because he’s making time with your girlfriend, | 如果你觉得他抢了你女朋友 你感到不爽的话 |
[13:21] | don’t take it out on me, man. | 不要把气撒在我头上 |
[13:23] | How about you just give me a gun? | 你还是给我把枪吧 |
[13:27] | Here’s another idea: Scram. | 你给我滚 |
[13:31] | You heard me. Now, git! | 你听到没有 滚 现在就给我滚 |
[14:10] | Sarah, open the damn door! | Sarah,快开门 |
[14:15] | Good, you’re up. | 很好 你还没有睡 |
[14:17] | It’s time. Protection duty. | 是时候履行你的保镖职责了 |
[14:22] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们出发了 |
[14:24] | After four days of drinking and doing nothing, | 喝了四天酒 无所事事 |
[14:27] | now, in the middle of the night, you’re ready to go? | 现在是午夜时分 你到准备好出发了 |
[14:30] | That’s exactly right. | 对的 完全正确 |
[14:32] | It’s time, come on | 是时候了 走吧 |
[14:34] | Fate’s calling, Sarah. | 命运在召唤我们 Sarah |
[14:49] | This is it. Pull over, right here. | 就在这了 靠边停车 |
[14:56] | This is what you needed protection for? The suburbs? | 这就是你所需要的保护 因为在郊区 |
[14:59] | Just stay in the car. | 就呆在车里 |
[15:01] | Should I keep the meter running? | 我是不是还应该开着停车计费器 |
[15:27] | Can I come in | 我能进来吗 |
[15:40] | Look, she’s my daughter | 听着 他是我女儿 |
[15:42] | and I have every right to see her! | 我当然有权见她 |
[15:44] | No, you don’t have a right. Get out! | 不 你没有这个权力 出去 |
[15:46] | I’m coming in here! | 我现在就要进去 |
[15:48] | You can’t stop me! She is my daughter | 你不能阻拦我 她可是我女儿啊 |
[15:50] | Get out! Get out of my house! | 走开 |
[15:52] | I pay the mortgage on this house! | 我给这房子付的按揭 |
[15:55] | I wanna see my daughter! What the hell is wrong with you? | 我就是想看看我的女儿 你到底哪根筋搭错不让我看 |
[15:58] | Don’t you ever come back here! | 不许你再回来 |
[16:01] | I was just having a conversation with the lady. | 我正在和那个女士说话 |
[16:03] | You need help! | 你需要帮助 |
[16:23] | Dude, nice hole | 老兄 挖得不错 |
[16:25] | What is it, Hurley? | 怎么说 Hurley |
[16:27] | man, you remember that radio we made? | 你还记得我们做的无线电吗 |
[16:30] | I was thinking maybe I could get it to play some music. | 我想我可以用它来放些音乐 |
[16:34] | You know, for Libby | 为Libby放 |
[16:36] | it worked only once, and then just for a minute. | 但是它就奏效过一次 而且也是一瞬间 |
[16:39] | I’ve tried several times since | 后来我还试过几次 |
[16:41] | and only gotten static. | 但是只有噪音 |
[16:43] | Here’s the thing: Even that would be good. | 是这样的 即是只有杂音也行 |
[16:46] | Because Libby would be like | 因为到时候 Libby会觉得 |
[16:48] | “It’s the thought that counts. “And I’ll score major points. | “有这份心就好了” 那样我就能给她留下好印象 |
[16:51] | Especially when she sees me holding it over my head. | 尤其是当她看到我在很努力地调台 |
[16:54] | And why would you hold a static-generating radio over your head? | 那你为什么要用只能制造杂音的无线电来调台呢 |
[16:58] | They didn’t have Say Anything in Baghdad? | 在巴格达没有 无话不说(电影) 吗 |
[17:00] | It’s awesome. | 非常好看 |
[17:02] | This dude gets his boom box, | 电影里 那个主角拿着手提收音机 |
[17:04] | holds it over his head outside this chick’s window, | 在女主角家窗前 |
[17:06] | and plays some Peter Gabriel song for her | 给她放了些Peter gabriel的歌 |
[17:08] | and, bam, the girl’s his. | 然后那女孩就喜欢上他了 |
[17:10] | I mean, after her dad goes to jail. But then he gets her. | 在她爸爸进监狱后 然后他就抱得美人归了 |
[17:12] | -I think I get the idea. -You should check it out sometime. | -我想我明白你的意思了 -你真该好好看看这部电影 |
[17:17] | I mean, if we ever, you know, get off this island. | 我是说如果我们能够离开这个小岛 |
[17:22] | If you want to do something nice for Libby | 如果你真想为Libby做些什么的话 |
[17:24] | there’s a beautiful beach three kilometers from here. | 三公里外有一片美丽的沙滩 |
[17:28] | You could take her there. | 你可以带她去那边 |
[17:31] | You think she’d like that? | 你觉得她会喜欢吗 |
[17:37] | I took Shannon there once. | 我带Shannon去过一次 |
[17:51] | So it worked? | 能见效吗 |
[17:53] | What are you talking about, John? | 你在说什么 John |
[17:55] | Your deal. The trade. | 你的那笔交易 |
[17:57] | If they gave us Michael… | 如果他们交出Michael |
[18:00] | They didn’t give us anything. | 他们什么也没给 |
[18:03] | So it was just a coincidence that he came wandering out? | 这么说来他遇上你们是个巧合 |
[18:06] | I was shouting. He heard my voice. | 当时我正大声喊叫 他一定是听到声音 |
[18:12] | What? They just let Michael go, | 怎么 难道你觉得他们放了Michael |
[18:13] | hoping we would keep up our end of the bargain? | 还希望我们继续履行交易 |
[18:16] | You think they’re on the honor system? | 你觉得他们来自慈善机构 |
[18:47] | Come out, come out, whoever you are. | 出来 出来 不管你是谁 |
[18:53] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在那儿 |
[18:57] | Don’t make me come in after you. | 别逼我出手 |
[19:08] | What do we got here? | 是你啊 |
[19:11] | Was Little Red Riding Hood following the Big Bad Wolf back to his stash o’ guns? | 小红帽来找大灰狼的枪 |
[19:16] | Why don’t you gimme that one right there? | 为何不现在就把枪给我呢 |
[19:19] | I ain’t gonna “gimme” you nothing. | 我什么都不会给你. |
[19:23] | We’ve been through this, Lucy. | 我们以前也谈过这个事情 Lucy |
[19:39] | What you gonna do now, muchacha? | 现在要干什么呢 小姑娘 |
[20:21] | We need some damn music in here. | 来点音乐 |
[20:24] | Who was she? | 她是谁 |
[20:26] | Who was who? | 你指谁 |
[20:28] | That woman. | 那个女人 |
[20:29] | She is a very long story, Sarah. | Sarah 这可说来话长啊 |
[20:32] | It’s Ana Lucia. | 我叫Ana Lucia |
[20:36] | Well, I’m still Tom. | 但我还是Tom |
[20:39] | You’re pathetic, that’s what you are. | 你很可悲 对 你就是那样的 |
[20:41] | You bet your sweet ass I am. | 你说得对极了 |
[20:49] | Why are you here? | 为什么到这来 |
[20:53] | I’m here because I can’t apologize to my son. | 我来这儿是因为我不想给我儿子道歉 |
[20:57] | He tried to help me | 他试着帮我 |
[20:59] | so I thanked him by cutting him off. | 我用不辞而别来感谢他 |
[21:01] | I thanked him by hating him. | 我用痛恨来回报他 |
[21:07] | You came here for the same reason I did, kiddo. | 孩子 你来这也是因为同样的原因 |
[21:10] | You ran away. | 你逃出来 |
[21:21] | My, my. | 我的天啊 |
[21:24] | Look what fate has delivered up this time. | 看看这次命运又带来什么了(鸡尾酒吧) |
[21:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:30] | Let’s go have a drink or ten and be pathetic together. | 一起去喝一杯 然后我们可以借醉做对可怜虫 |
[21:33] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[21:43] | No. | 不 |
[21:49] | No. | 不去 |
[21:54] | It’s your call. | 随你便吧 |
[21:58] | I’m walking here! | 小心行人 |
[22:05] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:07] | Don’t. | 不要去 |
[22:11] | Let’s just get the hell out of Sydney. | 我们离开悉尼吧 |
[22:14] | Let’s just go. Let’s go back. | 一起走吧 一起回去 |
[22:19] | I can’t ever go back. | 我已不能再回头了 |
[22:24] | See ya, kiddo | 再见了 孩子 |
[22:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:50] | Don’t you want my phone number? | 你不想要我的联系电话吗 |
[22:55] | You tell anyone about this, | 你要是敢告诉别人… |
[22:59] | and I’ll kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[23:04] | Guess that takes cuddling off the table. | 那也要一起滚下桌子吧 |
[23:21] | there | 你好 |
[23:23] | Oh! How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[23:25] | This isn’t what it looks like. | 并不像你想象的那样 |
[23:27] | And what does it look like? | 然后呢… 那应该是怎样的 |
[23:30] | It looks like something… | 那个… 看上去像这样… |
[23:35] | that it’s not. | 其实不是 |
[23:41] | man | 好吧 |
[23:43] | I’m so busted. | 被你活捉了 |
[23:45] | Hurley, I’m not here to tell you | Hurley 我在这不是想告诫你 |
[23:47] | how to act around food. | 不要偷吃东西的 |
[23:49] | No, I’m not busted for that. | 不 我不是说这个 |
[23:52] | I’m busted for… | 我是说被你逮住的… |
[23:54] | something else. | 是一些其他的事情 |
[23:58] | I was packing the picnic | 我找吃的, |
[24:00] | because I was kind of hoping that you’d wanna go with me. | 是因为我想带你去野餐 |
[24:04] | You know, as an “us” thing. | 就我们俩 |
[24:08] | But it was a surprise. | 本打算给你个惊喜 |
[24:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:19] | That’s very sweet. | 你真好 |
[24:25] | So, do you wanna go? | 那你想去吗 |
[24:28] | Where to? | 去哪里 |
[24:29] | Can that part still be a surprise? | 去哪先保密 因为那还是个惊喜 |
[24:48] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[24:53] | So, the Others, they didn’t show up? | 那其他人呢 他们没有出现 |
[24:56] | No. | 没有 |
[24:58] | Michael’s back, though. | 但Michael回来了 |
[25:03] | What happened here? | 额头怎么了 |
[25:04] | My fault. | 那是我的错 |
[25:06] | I left the tap on in the bathroom sink, | 我忘记关浴室的水龙头, |
[25:08] | and Ana wiped out and hit her head on the counter. | 结果Ana滑倒了 还撞伤了头 |
[25:11] | And I’m sorry, again. | 再次抱歉 |
[25:15] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 放心吧 |
[25:22] | I think he’s waking up. | 我想他醒过来了 |
[25:31] | man. | 你好 |
[25:33] | where… | 我…这是在哪… |
[25:35] | How did I get… | 我怎么会这样… |
[25:37] | Wait, try to take it easy, OK? You’re back in the hatch. | 放松点 好吗 你又回到舱里了 |
[25:40] | -We found you out in the jungle last night. -my head. | -昨晚我们在丛林里发现了你 -我的头啊 |
[25:46] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:57] | I found them. | 我找到他们了 |
[26:04] | After I left | 我离开后, |
[26:06] | I hiked north. | 向北前进, |
[26:08] | Back to where we were. | 回到了原来的地方 |
[26:11] | Hiked to the beach, followed the shoreline. | 到了海滩,沿着海岸线走 |
[26:14] | A day later, I saw one. | 一天后 我看见了一个人 |
[26:19] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[26:21] | He was dirty. | 很脏 |
[26:23] | Worn clothing. No shoes. | 破烂的衣服 没穿鞋 |
[26:27] | Simple.Just like the rest of them. | 看上去很普通 就像其他同伙一样 |
[26:30] | -Like the rest of them? -Yeah. | -像其他同伙一样 -对的 |
[26:33] | His people. The Others. | 他的人 其他同伙 |
[26:36] | I followed him back to his camp. | 我跟踪他回到营地 |
[26:38] | They live in tents. Canvas tents | 他们 他们住在帐篷里 帆布帐篷 |
[26:43] | and teepees. | 是那种圆锥形帐篷 |
[26:44] | They eat dried fish. They’re worse off than we are. | 他们吃鱼干 比我们过得还差 |
[26:48] | How many of them were there? | 他们有多少人 |
[26:50] | I counted 22. | 我数了下,有22个 |
[26:52] | -And the boat… -I didn’t see it. | -那么船呢… -我没有看到 |
[26:54] | Did you… Did you see Walt? | 你…你有没有看到Walt |
[26:58] | No. | 没有 |
[27:02] | But I know he’s there. | 但我知道他肯定在那儿 |
[27:04] | What about everyone else they took? | 那么他们带走的其他人怎么样了 |
[27:07] | Cindy? Did you see any other kids? | 辛迪 看到其他孩子了吗 |
[27:10] | No. No, no kids. | 没有,没有看到孩子 |
[27:14] | But I think they’re in the same place as my boy. | 但我认为他们和我儿子在一起 |
[27:17] | They have a hatch. | 他们也有个舱房 |
[27:19] | How do you know that they… | 你怎么会知道的 |
[27:22] | There’s a set of metal doors leading underground. | 通往地下有不少金属门 |
[27:25] | -What else could it be? -You think that’s where they’re keeping the kids? | -还能是什么呢 -你认为那里就是孩子们被关的地方 |
[27:27] | They keep it guarded 24l7. | 他们日夜守候在那 |
[27:30] | Two guards, two guns. | 两个护卫 两把枪 |
[27:31] | And two guns is all I saw. They’re barely armed. | 那两把枪是我所看到的所有的武器 其他人都没有武器 |
[27:34] | Most of them are old. And half of them are women. | 大部分是老人 其中还有一半是女人 |
[27:40] | I wanted to… | 我想… |
[27:48] | I couldn’t save him. | 但我救不了他 |
[27:51] | So I came back to tell you. | 所以我回来告诉你们… |
[27:55] | To tell you that we can take them. | 告诉你们我们有能力救他们 |
[28:00] | As soon as I get my strength back | 只要我一恢复体力 |
[28:02] | I will take us back there. | 就带你们去那 |
[28:05] | And we are gonna get my boy back. | 我们要把我儿子救回来 |
[28:30] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[28:35] | Right about what? | 什么对的 |
[28:37] | About Henry. | 关于Henry |
[28:40] | What you and Sayid did to him when you first found him | 你和Sayid当初如何对待他 |
[28:44] | you were right. | 你…你做得对 |
[28:47] | I don’t like how you did it | 我虽然不欣赏你的处理方式, |
[28:49] | but I shouldn’t have gotten in your way. | 但我不该阻止你们 |
[28:53] | you did what you thought was right | 当然你做了你觉得是对的事情 |
[28:57] | at the time you thought it, Jack. | 尽管你是当时这么觉得 Jack. |
[29:00] | I just hope the next time you decide to do something | 我只希望下次你在决定做什么事之前, |
[29:03] | you include me. | 请先让我知道 |
[29:07] | And something tells me that’s gonna be soon. | 直觉告诉我 你现在就有话要和我说 |
[29:12] | You heard Michael. | 你听到Michael说的话了 |
[29:14] | We can take them. | 我们能救他们 |
[29:15] | Our friend with the beard told us not to cross the line. | 我们那位大胡子朋友告诫我们不要越过底线 |
[29:19] | These people are liars, John. | John 这些人都是骗子 |
[29:21] | Why the hell should we take their word on anything? | 该死的 我们为什么要这么迷信他们 |
[29:24] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全同意 |
[29:29] | So, | 那么… |
[29:32] | now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:36] | Where are you going? | 你们去哪 |
[29:38] | To get our guns back from Sawyer. | 从Sawyer那要回枪 |
[29:41] | We’re gonna need you to help convince him. | 我们需要你去说服他 |
[29:43] | Who’s gonna take care of Michael? | 谁来照顾Michael |
[29:45] | I’ll stay. | 我留下吧 |
[29:47] | -You guys go ahead. -You sure? | -你们去吧 -确定没问题吗 |
[29:49] | Give Sawyer my best. | 替我向Sawyer问好 |
[29:51] | All right. We’ll be back soon. | 好的 我们很快就回来 |
[30:03] | Watch your head. Almost there. | 小心头 就快到了 |
[30:06] | You ever watch The Flintstones? | 看过”the flintstones”吗 |
[30:08] | Sure | 当然 |
[30:09] | I used to watch it all the time when I was in the hospital. | 我在医院的时候一直看 |
[30:12] | When I broke my hip. | 因为把屁股弄伤了 |
[30:15] | Did you ever notice how Fred would run | 那你有没有注意过Fred是如何判断 |
[30:18] | by the same thing over and over again? | 一遍又一遍地重复走过同一个地方 |
[30:20] | Third time past this tree. | 这已经是第三次路过这棵树了 |
[30:25] | That’s a different tree. | 那不是同一颗树 |
[30:29] | Hurley, it’s OK if you’re lost. | Hurley 如果你迷路的话没有关系的 |
[30:33] | Dude, I’m not lost. Will you trust me? | 老兄 我没有迷路 你要相信我 |
[30:35] | We’re right about to walk | 我们马上就要漫步于 |
[30:37] | onto the most excellent secret beach on the island | 这个岛上最最神秘的沙滩上了 |
[30:41] | and… surprise! | 看 够惊喜吧 |
[30:48] | this is our beach. | 这是我们的沙滩 |
[30:50] | There’s Jin. | Jin在那里 |
[30:59] | I tell you what, why not have the picnic here? | 你想过没有 为什么不在这儿野餐呢 |
[31:01] | Come on, give me the blankets. | 来吧,把毯子给我 |
[31:04] | Blankets? | 毯子 |
[31:06] | You don’t have any blankets? | 你没有带毯子 |
[31:10] | How about drinks? | 饮料带了吗 |
[31:14] | OK, I tell you what, I will handle the blankets | 好吧 这样吧 我去搞定毯子 |
[31:17] | you just track down Rose and Bernard. | 你去找Rose还有Bernard |
[31:19] | I saw them pull wine from the pallet. | 我看到他们拿了酒 |
[31:22] | OK? | 好吗 |
[31:24] | Oh. Wine. | 酒 |
[31:28] | Groovy. | 很棒 |
[31:31] | maybe if I get drunk enough | 也许喝多后 |
[31:32] | I’ll remember where I know you from. | 我会记起你从哪来 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 或许吧 |
[31:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[31:58] | Put the book down. | 把书放下 |
[32:00] | It’s not a book, it’s a manuscript. | 这可不是书 这是手稿 |
[32:02] | I’m about to be the first and only guy | 我将是第一个 也是唯一一个 |
[32:04] | to find out “whodunit”. | 幸运儿知道作者的人 |
[32:06] | I think I got it figured out, so cool your damn jets | 我明白了 你们都很有空 |
[32:08] | and walk around the coconut trees. | 在椰树旁闲逛 |
[32:11] | I got ten pages left. | 还剩10页没看完了 |
[32:14] | Want to figure it out? | 想知道吗 |
[32:23] | What the hell is your problem, Doc? | 你发什么神经啊 |
[32:25] | It’s time to give us the guns back. | 是时候把枪还给我们了 |
[32:27] | You burn the ending of my book… | 你烧了书的结局 |
[32:29] | -Where are they, James? -You too, Brutus? | -东西在哪 James -你说呢 |
[32:32] | Just take us there. All right? | 带我们去吧 Sawyer 好吗 |
[32:34] | -Quit playing around. What? -You bring her along for a sympathy vote? | -别再耍花样了 -你带她来可怜我 |
[32:37] | She ain’t in my head, Doc | 我对她已经没有感觉了 医生 |
[32:39] | so why don’t you two just go play in the jungle? | 你们俩何不到林子里玩去 |
[32:42] | Take us to the guns. Now. | 带我们去拿枪 现在就去 |
[32:51] | Oh, that bitch. | 那个贱人 |
[32:53] | She stole my damn gun. | 她偷了我的枪 |
[32:59] | Why would she need a gun? | 她要枪干什么 |
[33:00] | Son of a bitch! | 这个小贱人 |
[33:09] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话和你说 |
[33:21] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[33:29] | Cut yourself loose. | 自己松绑 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:34] | Just do it. | 照我说的做 |
[33:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:41] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[34:06] | He kept saying you were misunderstood. | 他老说你误解了 |
[34:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[34:15] | Yes. He told us all about you, Ana. | 是的 他说了你的一切 Ana |
[34:18] | How he thought you were worthy, that he could change you. | 他觉得能够改变你有多值得 |
[34:28] | But he was wrong. | 但他错了 |
[34:39] | And it cost him his life. | 他为此而送了命 |
[34:44] | He was gonna kill me. | 他要杀我 |
[34:54] | Was he? | 他吗 |
[35:02] | Are you done? | 说够了没 |
[35:06] | Yes, Ana. I’m done. | 是的 Ana 说完了 |
[35:17] | So, this is it, huh? | 我这就完结了 对吗 |
[35:20] | Yes, Henry. | 是的 Henry |
[35:23] | This is it. | 了结了 |
[35:32] | I want you to listen to me, okay | 请听我说 好吗 |
[35:34] | because I will ask you a favor | 因为我要你帮我个忙 |
[35:36] | Chrissy, I’m standing in front of you in the same suit that I’m wearing to my father’s funeral | 我还没来得及换上参加父亲葬礼的衣服 就出现在你面前了 |
[35:41] | and I’m asking you a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[35:43] | In 16 hours I need to land at LAX. | 我要在16小时内赶到洛杉矶 |
[35:46] | I need that coffin to clear Customs | 我还要棺材通过海关安检 |
[35:47] | because there will be a hearse waiting. | 因为有灵车在那等着 |
[35:51] | And I need that hearse to take me and that coffin | 我要那灵车带着我和棺材 |
[35:54] | to a cemetery. Why, | 去墓地下葬 为什么 |
[35:56] | Chrissy? Why can’t I just bring him to a funeral home | chrissy 为什么不能让我带他回家入土 |
[35:59] | and make all the arrangements? | 并安排所有的相关事宜 |
[36:01] | Why can’t I really take my time with it? | 为什么我就不能在时限内搞定 |
[36:03] | Because…Because I need it to be done. | 因为… 因为我要安顿好一切 |
[36:06] | I need it to be over. | 我要个终结 |
[36:10] | I just… | 我只不过… |
[36:13] | I need to bury my father | 我只想安葬我父亲 |
[36:26] | That was an airplane. | 有架飞机 |
[36:29] | No, I’m not at work. I’m in Sydney. | 不 我不在工作 我在悉尼 |
[36:33] | That’s right. Australia. | 对 澳大利亚 |
[36:38] | I… | 我… |
[36:42] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[36:50] | I made a mistake, Mom. | 我犯了个错误 妈妈 |
[36:55] | You knew, so I got as far away from you as I could. | 你知道的 所以我只能尽快远离你 |
[37:06] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[37:09] | I wanna come home, Mommy. | 我想回家 妈妈 |
[37:17] | So come home. | 那就回来吧 |
[37:24] | I’m on Oceanic Flight | 我乘大洋航空 |
[37:27] | 815. | 815航班 |
[37:31] | I’ll be there when you land, mija. | 我会来接你的 |
[37:52] | Where is everybody? | 人都去哪了 |
[37:56] | What you said got them worked up. | 你的话让他们忙活开了 |
[37:59] | They went to get all the guns back from Sawyer. | 他们去找Sawyer要回所有的枪 |
[38:05] | Sawyer has all the guns? | 所有的枪都在Sawyer那 |
[38:09] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[38:15] | At least he didn’t get that one. | 至少你这支他就没有 |
[38:19] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[38:21] | Too bad I can’t use it. | 但糟糕的是 我不能用它 |
[38:23] | Use it on what? | 用来干什么 |
[38:26] | We caught one of them. | 我们抓住了一个人 |
[38:29] | The Others. | 他们中的一个人 |
[38:31] | He’s locked up in there. | 他被关在那里 |
[38:37] | How long has he… | 有多久了… |
[38:38] | Over a week. | 一个多星期 |
[38:40] | And you’re, what, taking care of him? | 你负责守护他 |
[38:43] | He tried to kill me today. | 今天他想杀我 |
[38:50] | So I wanted him dead. | 所以我要他死 |
[39:03] | I couldn’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[39:07] | I couldn’t even kill him. | 我就是下不了手 |
[39:16] | I looked at him, and he… | 我看着他 |
[39:26] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我怎么也做不到 |
[39:39] | Then let me do it. | 那么让我来吧 |
[39:49] | They’re animals. | 他们都是禽兽 |
[39:51] | I’ve seen these people and they are animals. | 我亲眼看到他们的所作所为 他们真是禽兽不如 |
[39:57] | They took my son. Right out of my hands. | 他们从我手上抢走了我的儿子 |
[39:59] | They took my son, and… | 他们抢走了我的儿子 还… |
[40:04] | I’ll do it. Give me the gun. | 给我枪 我来 |
[40:06] | I’ll kill him. | 我杀了他 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause that’s what they’d do. | 因为他们就是这么做的 |
[40:20] | What’s the combination? | 密码是多少 |
[40:29] | 18 right. | 右转18… |
[40:32] | 1 left. | 左转1… |
[40:35] | 31 right. | 右转31 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:58] | For what? | 为什么 |