时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on “Lost”… | 上集回顾 |
[00:03] | Right here, there’s a line. | 就是这儿 这有个界线 |
[00:07] | You cross that line, | 你要是越过着界线 |
[00:08] | we go from misunderstanding to…something else. | 那就不是什么误会的事了 |
[00:13] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[00:14] | That button has to be pushed. | 去按那些按钮 |
[00:22] | I never entered the numbers. | 我从来都没有输入过那些数字 |
[00:24] | I never pressed the button. | 我从来没碰过那些按钮 |
[00:27] | You’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[00:28] | No, I’m done lying. | 没有 我从不说谎 |
[00:31] | It’s a parachute. | 的确是降落伞 |
[00:49] | All right.Cereal goes on the left, Bernard. | 这样 bernard 谷类食品放在左边 |
[00:55] | So this isn’t bothering you at all? | 这样做会让你很麻烦吗? |
[00:56] | What’s “this”? | 哪里的话 |
[00:58] | Well, this. | 好的 就是这个 |
[01:00] | This. | 这个 |
[01:01] | Why is a bag of potato chips gonna bother me? | 为什么这么一包土豆条却让我感到困惑? |
[01:04] | Well, aren’t you remotely curiousas to where all this came from? | 难道你对这些东西是从哪儿来的就不感到一点好奇? |
[01:07] | You’re acting like we just got back from the supermarket. | 你就像刚从超市回来一样 |
[01:09] | Well, I guess I was raised never to question my blessings. | 好的 我猜想我从来没有因为我所受到的恩惠而被质疑过 |
[01:14] | I was raised to question piles of food with weird labels | 我却对这些贴上古怪标签的食物感到奇怪 |
[01:18] | that just fall out of the sky, Rose. | rose 这简直就是天上掉下来的馅饼 |
[01:20] | Well, honey,just because you’re having a bad day, | 亲爱的 只是因为天气不好吗? |
[01:22] | doesn’t mean you have to raise your voice. | 但也不用扯着嗓子喊啊 |
[01:23] | Bad day? I’ve had seven weeks of bad days on the other side of the island, | 天气不好?我在这个岛的另外一边过了7个星期的糟糕日子, |
[01:25] | just trying to stay alive so I could get back to you. | 只是努力活着 从而回到你的身边 |
[01:28] | But here… | 但是这却… |
[01:31] | my god, Rose,they’ve built a kitchen on the beach. | 天哪 Rose 他们在沙滩上建了个厨房 |
[01:37] | They’ve given up. | 他们已经放弃了 |
[01:39] | Given up? On what? | 放弃?放弃什么? |
[01:42] | On getting rescued. | 放弃离开这 |
[02:22] | You gonna get that? | 你要处理下那个玩意儿吗? |
[02:43] | When’s the last time you went in to see him? | 你最后一次进去见他是什么时候 |
[02:46] | Couple hours ago. He was sleeping. | 几个小时前 他正在睡觉 |
[02:48] | -Did he eat -Nope. | -他吃了吗 -没有 |
[02:52] | That’s two days now. | 到现在已经两天了 |
[02:54] | No food. No water. Nothing to say. | 不吃不喝 什么都不说 |
[02:59] | I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of waiting. | 我不知道你是怎么想的 我是等的不耐烦了 |
[03:18] | I hear you’ve lost your appetite. | 我听说你没有什么胃口 |
[03:25] | OK. Don’t talk. | 好样的 不说拉倒 |
[03:28] | I was never that good at bedside manner, anyway. | 我向来对和病人沟通就不擅长 |
[03:31] | I’m gonna change your dressing. | 让我来给你肩膀的伤口换个药 |
[03:32] | If you try anything, we’ve got a problem. So, Henry… | 如果你想打什么主意的话 那你就有大麻烦了 所以 henry |
[03:55] | I was thinking about something you were saying before we found out who you are. | 我正在想在我们调查清楚出 你到底是谁之前说些什么 |
[04:02] | This is gonna sting. | 这有点痛 |
[04:07] | Yeah, you were saying that if you were one of them, | 你一直说如果你是他们的其中一员的话 |
[04:11] | that you’d lead us into a trap. | 你就会把我们带进陷阱 |
[04:14] | Capture our people, force a trade. Us for you. | 绑架我们的人 和我们做交易 用你做交易 |
[04:22] | Pretty good idea, Henry. | Henry 这真是个好主意 |
[04:24] | And since you are one of them, I thought now might be a good time to use it. | 既然你是他们中的其中一员 我想你现在最好充分利用时间 |
[04:31] | I’m going out to the line that we’re not supposed to cross | 我打算越过那条不应该被越过的界线 |
[04:35] | and telling them that we’ve got you. | 告诉他们你在我们手上 |
[04:38] | And if they want you back, it’s gonna cost ’em. | 如果他们想带你回去 那就得拿东西来换 |
[04:45] | And when we get Walt back… | 当我们把Walt换回来 |
[04:50] | you might just have been worth all the trouble. | 那你惹的这些麻烦也算值了 |
[04:58] | Did you say something? | 那你惹的这些麻烦也算值了 |
[05:03] | They’ll never give you Walt. | 他们不会把walt还给你们的 |
[05:37] | Don’t gun it. You’re digging yourself in. | 别踩油门 要不只会越陷越深 |
[05:40] | -Just tap the gas, lightly. -All due respect, | -油门一点一点加 -恕我直言 |
[05:42] | I have driven in snow my whole life. Mind stepping back? | 我都在雪地里开了一辈子车了 你介意我往后退一点吗 |
[05:45] | You have to rock it out. You’re not gonna be able to… | 你介意我往后退一点吗 你这样做不能 |
[05:53] | -I’m calling triple A. -What, so they can send a tow truck? | -我打”AAA”吧 -为什么 难到这样他们就会送一个拖车过来 |
[05:57] | Trust me, I can do this. | 相信我 我能搞定这一切 |
[06:05] | OK. Ease on the gas. | 好的 慢慢往上加一点油门 |
[06:08] | That’s it. You’re doing great! | 就是这样 你做得真棒 |
[06:13] | Almost! | 差不多了 |
[06:16] | Go, go, go! | 继续 继续 继续 啊 |
[06:21] | Are you OK? | 你 你还好吗? |
[06:24] | Oh, yeah. Sure, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[06:27] | you know I would have gotten it out eventually. | 你知道的 我几乎快要把它弄出来了 |
[06:31] | sure. July’s right around the corner. | 当然 7月份马上就要到了 |
[06:37] | Well, thanks for helping me. | 是的 感谢你帮助我 |
[06:40] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[06:42] | By the way, I’m Rose. | 顺便说一句 我叫rose |
[06:45] | -Oh…Bernard. -Yeah. | -我叫bernard -对 |
[06:49] | -OK. -Oh, OK. Yeah. OK. | -好的 -好的 好 |
[06:59] | -Drive Drive safe, now, OK -Yeah, yeah. You too. | -小心驾驶 -当然 你也小心 |
[07:11] | -Um… Uh, Bernard? -Yeah? | -嗯 Bernard -怎么了 |
[07:18] | Can I buy you a cup of coffee? | 我能请你喝一杯咖啡吗 |
[07:23] | Coffee would be nice. | 啊 咖啡不错 |
[07:26] | Yeah. OK. | 是的 就这么说 |
[07:35] | I had to beat back half the group to get these. I saved them for you. | 这可是我和其他人抢了半天才得到的 特意为你留的 |
[07:39] | No way. I’m on a new diet. | 这不行 我在减肥 |
[07:41] | Nothing but fish and water and… | 只吃鱼 只喝水 |
[07:45] | fish and water. | 鱼和水 |
[07:47] | Hurley, what are you doing right now? | Hurley 你在做什么 |
[07:50] | -Talking to your wife. -Good. | -和你妻子说话 -好的 |
[07:52] | Can you and Libby meet me at the tree line in five minutes? | 你能找到libby 5分钟后和她到那边的树那边见我吗 |
[07:55] | And can you get Jin and Sun, Jenkins, and that frogurt guy? | 去叫一下Jin和Sun 还有Jenkins和那个做冷冻酸奶的家伙 |
[07:58] | -The guy who made frozen yogurt? -Neil | -那个做冷冻酸奶的家伙? -Neil |
[08:00] | Yeah. And Craig, and anybody else you can get. | 是的 还有craig以及你能找到的任何人 |
[08:03] | Bernard? What are you up to? | Bernard 你要干吗 |
[08:05] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:08] | Hey, Richard, Craig, Jerome, come here. I got a great idea… | Richard Craig Ralph 到这来 我有一个好主意 |
[08:15] | I’m not sure trading people’s their thing. | 我还是不确定他们到底愿不愿意换人 |
[08:17] | talking to him is getting us nowhere. | 与他谈话也没有什么用 |
[08:19] | So, maybe we can get something for him. | 所以 也许我们能给他想要的东西 |
[08:23] | You want me to come with you? | 你要我和你一起去吗? |
[08:29] | You need to stay here. | 所以 也许我们能给他想要的东西 |
[08:35] | You need it more than I do. | 你只要待在这就好 |
[08:41] | Do yourself a favor, man. | 哥们 听我的 |
[08:44] | -Don’t go out there alone. -All right. | -别单独去那 -好的 |
[08:50] | Ha-ha! That’s how it’s done. | 哈哈 原来是这样的 |
[08:52] | well, look at you. | 正看着你呢 |
[08:54] | What, that’s like four in the last half hour? | 那好像是 半个小时里的第四个吧 |
[08:57] | Let me call the Guinness book. | 让我去叫吉尼斯纪录吧 |
[08:59] | You want help or not? ‘Cause I’ve got better things to do with my time. | 你到底帮不帮我 我还要用我的时间多做些事呢 |
[09:04] | happy day. Here comes Dr. Giggles. | 快乐的一天 我们的微笑医生过来了 |
[09:09] | Hey, yourself. | 嗨 一个人啊 |
[09:13] | I’m going back to the jungle to talk to our friend with the beard. | 我要再回到丛林里找 那个长胡子的”老朋友”谈谈 |
[09:16] | See if we can make a trade. | 看看我们能不能和他做个交易 |
[09:19] | the old prisoner exchange. | 俘虏交换 |
[09:22] | You’re inviting me along ’cause you want a gun? | 难道你要叫上我一起去 顺便拿到那些枪 |
[09:25] | I’m not inviting you, I’m inviting Kate. | 我不是在邀请你 我是在邀请kate |
[09:28] | And I’ve already got a gun, but thanks for offering. | 我已经有一把抢了,不过谢谢帮助. |
[09:31] | How in the hell did you get a gun? | 你他妈的是怎么弄到枪的 |
[09:33] | Does it matter? | 这有意义吗 |
[09:39] | I’ll get my things. | 我收拾下我的东西 |
[09:45] | OK, two months we’ve been on this island. Two months. | 好的 我们已经被困在这岛上两个月了吧 |
[09:49] | And already we have a water trough, | 现在我们已经有了储水罐 |
[09:51] | and we’ve got a food pantry, | 也有了食物仓库 |
[09:54] | and people are taking showers in your hatch. | 所有人都能在那舱里洗澡 |
[09:59] | Have you forgotten that we all crashed on this island? | 难道你们已经忘了我们 是落难到这岛上的吗 |
[10:03] | -It’s like none of you want to go home. -How can you say that? Of course we do. | -现在好像没有人想回家 -你说什么 我们都想回家 |
[10:07] | -Why aren’t we doing anything about it? -Dude, we like built a raft. | -那为什么我们不为此做点什么 -哥们 我们做过一个木筏 |
[10:13] | But, it got blown up. | 不过散架了 |
[10:15] | OK. So, what are we doing now? | 好的 那么我们现在干吗 |
[10:18] | That pallet of food had a parachute, | 那降落伞里面有那么多食物 |
[10:21] | which means a plane dropped it here, | 那降落伞里面有那么多食物 |
[10:23] | which means there are other planes that fly over the island. | 那也就意味着会有别的飞机经过这里 |
[10:27] | So, we are gonna build a sign, a massive sign along the beach. | 所以我们要建造一个标志物 一个在沙滩上巨大的标志物 |
[10:32] | So, that way, if a plane flies over or a satellite takes pictures from up there | 那样的话 如果有飞机飞过这里 或者卫星拍照的时候 |
[10:38] | we wanna make damn sure that they know we’re here, | 我们必须有十足的把握 别人知道我们在这该死的岛上 |
[10:42] | that they know about us. | 让他们知道我们的存在 |
[10:44] | Maybe we should speak to Jack about this first. | 也许我们应当先和jack说一下 |
[10:49] | do we have to run everything by Jack? | 难道我们做什么事都要经过jack批准吗 |
[10:52] | I mean, he’s not the president. He’s… He’s a doctor. | 我的意思是他并不是我们的总统 他-他只是个医生 |
[10:56] | You’re a dentist. | 而你只是个牙医 |
[11:04] | Could I speak to you for just a second? | 我能和你说上几分钟吗 |
[11:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:11] | Honey, it is just a sign. I don’t see what the harm is. | 亲爱的 这支是个标志物 我看不出有什么不妥 |
[11:14] | The harm is you are telling these people about airplanes and satellites | 问题是你说的那些飞机以及 |
[11:18] | coming out of nowhere to save the day. | 不知从哪里冒出来的卫星 |
[11:20] | I’m just trying to do something. I want to get back to our life. | 不知从哪里冒出来的卫星 我想回到属于我的生活中去 |
[11:24] | Well, the only thing you are doing is giving these people false hope. | 好样的 唯一不妥的就是 你正在给这里的人们一个错误的希望 |
[11:39] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[11:41] | I have a sign to build. | 我自己去造 |
[11:45] | All right, I want to get this going right away. | 就这样吧 我希望马上就能开工 |
[11:49] | We’ve waited long enough. | 我们已经等的太久了 |
[12:01] | It’s just amazing, isn’t it? | 这简直太棒了 不是吗 |
[12:04] | sure, it’s beautiful. | 当然 它太漂亮了 |
[12:07] | -You’re not impressed -yeah. | -感觉你有点心不在焉 -是的 |
[12:11] | So, what does God have to do to get your attention? | 那么 上帝要怎么做才能吸引你的注意呢 |
[12:16] | Bernard? What are you doing? | Bernard 你在想什么 |
[12:34] | I’d been a bachelor for 56 years. | 我打了56年光棍了 |
[12:37] | And then I met you and we just fell into this rhythm, | 直到我遇见你 |
[12:43] | like we had known each other forever. | 就像…我们相遇就像上天安排好了似的 |
[12:48] | I had always dreamed of finding somebody like you, | 我总是梦想能找到像你这么好的人 |
[12:51] | but I’d given up hope that I ever would. | 但是我不能再错过这样的机会 |
[12:53] | -Bernard… -I know, I know. It’s crazy. | -Bernard -我知道 我知道 这太疯狂了 |
[12:57] | I mean, we just met five months ago. | 我们才认识五个月 |
[13:01] | But five months is long enough | 但是五个月已经足够得久了 |
[13:04] | because I knew after five minutes. | 因为我知道哪怕只有五分钟 我也会这么想 |
[13:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[13:26] | Bernard, I’m dying. | Bernard 我快要死了 |
[13:33] | I’m sick, and I’m dying. | 我病的很重 快要死了 |
[13:42] | Would you excuse us for a minute, please? | 能让我们单独呆一会儿吗 |
[13:58] | I’ve been in remission for the last couple of years, | 前几年我的病情一度好转了 |
[14:03] | but now it’s back, and this time it’s not going away. | 但是现在 它不仅回来了反而又加重了 |
[14:08] | My doctor says I have about a year… | 我的医生告诉我 我只有一年时间 |
[14:12] | maybe a little longer. | 也许还能再长一点 |
[14:31] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[14:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:44] | Oh, I’m sure. | 你确定吗 |
[14:53] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[14:56] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[15:05] | Well, you bunk with a guy for 48 days, now he doesn’t call or write. | 怎么 你和我一起待了48天 现在你却不和我讲话 |
[15:09] | Hello, Bernard. | 你好 Bernard |
[15:11] | -What have you boys got going up here -Just working. | -你们两个在干什么 -工作 |
[15:15] | I got a team of folks throwing together a big sign down along the beach. | 这样 听好了 我组织了一群人 要在海滩上建一个巨大的标志物 |
[15:21] | Hopefully it’ll get us spotted by a plane or satellite. | 希望能有飞机或是卫星发现我们 |
[15:24] | We could use all the bodies we can get to help put it together. | 我们确信我们要有足够的人手来帮忙 |
[15:27] | Sorry, I’m busy. | 对不起 我很忙 |
[15:30] | -Charlie -Regrets, Bernard, | -Charlie -对不起 Bernard |
[15:32] | I’ve only got two hands, you know? Good luck, though. | 我只有两只手 但还是祝你好运 |
[15:39] | Could I at least grab some of these logs? | 好的 至少能给我几根大木头吗 |
[15:41] | -We could sure use… -We’re using them. | -我们要用 -我们正在用它们 |
[15:44] | -For what, exactly -A church. | -到底用来干嘛 -一座教堂 |
[15:49] | -A church -Yes. | -一座教堂 -是的 |
[15:53] | Everybody on this island is building something. | 岛上的每一个人都在建些东西 |
[15:56] | I’m trying to get us saved. | 我只是想让我们获救 |
[15:59] | People are saved in different ways, Bernard. | bernard 每个人都有各自的方法 |
[16:04] | I think I liked you better when you just hit people with your stick. | 我想我还是更喜欢 那个用木棒打自己同伴的你 |
[16:12] | I like you just the way you are. | 我还是喜欢现在的你 |
[16:45] | I need to talk to him. | 我要和他说话 |
[16:48] | The gun’s with Jack. The door stays closed. | 枪给jack了 门不能开 |
[16:53] | But if you wanna talk to him, talk to him. | 但是如果你坚持要 就去说吧 |
[17:10] | Henry, can you hear me? | Henry 你能听见我说话吗 |
[17:16] | It’s John, Henry. | 是我John Henry. |
[17:26] | Henry, did you enter the numbers? | Henry 你输入过那些数字吗 |
[17:31] | Did you push the button or not? | 你到底有没有按按钮啊 |
[17:36] | Henry! I need to know! I want you to answer me! | Henry! 我要知道 我要你回答我 |
[17:42] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[17:44] | Answer me, you hear me? | henry你能听见我说话吗 |
[18:01] | What happened to everybody? | 大家都怎么了? |
[18:03] | Where’s Craig? Where’s Frogurt? | 嗯 craig在哪儿 frogurt去哪儿了 |
[18:08] | OK, all right, moving on. We’re gonna put this sign across this entire beach. | 好吧 好吧 咱们继续 我们要把标志物弄满整个沙滩 |
[18:12] | Which means the letters have to be really big, about 40 feet. | 也就是说字母必须足够大 40英尺左右 |
[18:18] | These black rocks will get maximum contrast with the sand. | 这些黑石头要尽可能的与这些沙子区分开来 |
[18:23] | Dude, we’re gonna need a lot more rocks. | 伙计 我们好像要更多的石头 |
[18:25] | Yes, Hurley, we are gonna need a lot more rocks. | 是的 hurley我们的确要更多的石头 |
[18:29] | There’s a lava field about half a mile inland that’s loaded with them. | 内岛大概半英里有一片石灰岩 |
[18:33] | We’ll haul them out in two-man teams. | 我们要把它们搬过来 我们要分成两人一组 |
[18:35] | So, you guys double up, | 所以你们两个一组 |
[18:37] | and I am gonna start sketching out the letters in the sand. Let’s do this. | 我在沙滩上做字母的图形 我们开工吧 |
[18:41] | Hey, I can sketch the letters. | 嗨 我可以做字母的图形 |
[18:44] | Everybody’s got a job, Hurley. I do my job, you do yours. | 每一个人都有工作 hurley. 我做我的 你做你的 |
[18:50] | What? What did he say? | 什么 他在说什么 |
[18:53] | I think he’s not so crazy about the whole carry-the-rocks-a-half-mile thing. | 我想他对整个关于从半英里外的地方 运石头过来并不感到疯狂 |
[18:56] | OK. Look, this is gonna take time, | 好吧 嗯 这需要时间 |
[18:59] | but if this is the thing that gets us off this place, isn’t that worth it? | 但是只有这样才能让我们离开这个地方 这不值得吗 |
[19:04] | Rome wasn’t built in a day, you know. | 你知道的 罗马也不是一天建成的 |
[19:07] | No, you don’t know. OK, all right, let’s get started. Come on. | 啊 不 你不知道…好了我们开始吧 加油干 |
[19:15] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[19:17] | You saying we’re lost doesn’t make us lost. | 甜心 这可不是你说迷路就迷路哦 |
[19:19] | I know exactly where we are. | 我知道我们在哪儿 |
[19:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:23] | Driving around in circles in the middle of the outback. | 我知道我们在澳洲内陆原地打转呢 |
[19:28] | That’s why I wanted to be on a beach for our honeymoon. | 那就是为什么我想去海边度蜜月了 |
[19:34] | Thank goodness, civilization. | 谢天谢地 文明世界 |
[19:37] | Bernard, let’s get directions. | Bernard 我们去明确一下方向 |
[19:39] | Oh, I don’t need directions. | 哦 我不需要方向 |
[19:41] | I told you, honey, we’re not lost. | 我告诉过你 亲爱的 我们没有迷路 |
[19:45] | Bernard, what’s going on? | Bernard 怎么了 |
[19:49] | I brought you out here because I want you to see this man. | 我带你来这里 是因为我要你来见一个人 |
[19:54] | His name is Isaac of Uluru, and he’s helped hundreds of people. | 他叫 isaac of uluru 他已经帮助了成百上千的人 |
[20:01] | Now, I know how it looks but, believe me, he is completely legit. | 现在 我知道这看上去怎样 但是请相信我 他完全信得过 |
[20:05] | Bernard, you brought me to a faith healer? | Bernard 你带我来做信仰治疗 |
[20:15] | He’s the real deal, Rose. | 他真的可以帮上忙 rose |
[20:17] | Once I started telling people about your situation, | 曾经我告诉别人你的情况 |
[20:20] | I got three calls recommending him. | 接到到三个不同的电话都向我推荐他 |
[20:22] | My “situation”? | 我的情况 |
[20:26] | This is why you wanted to come to Australia? | 这就是为什么要我来澳大利亚的原因 |
[20:29] | -To bring me to some kind of a kook? -No, he’s not. | -带我来看一个怪人 -不 他不是怪人 |
[20:33] | I made a $10,000 donation just to get you in to see him. | Rose 我捐了 $10,000 只是为了带你来见他 |
[20:36] | -Normally… -I didn’t ask for this! | -基本看来 -我不需要 |
[20:48] | This is… | 这只是 |
[20:57] | I have made my peace with what’s happening to me. | 我可以平静得面对发生在我身上的一切 |
[21:05] | I haven’t. | 但是我不能 |
[21:08] | I can’t just do nothing, Rose. | rose 我不能什么也不做 |
[21:12] | That’s not me. That’s not who I am. | 这不是我 这不是真实的我 |
[21:16] | I have to try. | 我得去尝试 |
[21:20] | Will you try, Rose? | rose 你愿意尝试吗 |
[21:26] | For me. | 为了我 |
[21:35] | It’s gonna be great. A really big sign. | 好的 这很棒 这真是个巨大的标志物 |
[21:37] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[21:39] | If you have time to fix your hut, you have time to move some rocks. | 如果你有时间来修你的房子 你就有时间来搬那些石头 |
[21:43] | Come on, we could really use your help. | 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[21:46] | What? You got union trouble down at the sand factory, Norma Rae? | 你在联合他们建沙场遇到了麻烦 对吗 |
[21:51] | Come on, Sawyer. I need your help. | 来吧 sawyer 我需要你的帮忙 |
[21:54] | Now, what do you say? | 你说呢 没门 |
[21:57] | I say… Pasadena. | 我说 |
[22:15] | -Well, I hope you’re happy. -About what? | -我希望你能开心 -关于什么 |
[22:18] | This morning I had 15 people willing to work on the sign. Now I’m down to four. | 早上我还有15个人愿意一起造那个标志物 但是现在就只剩4个了 |
[22:22] | And how is that my fault? | 是我的过错吗 |
[22:25] | At the very least, I expected your support. | 至少我希望得到你的支持 |
[22:28] | You had to go and attack me. | 但是你却公然反对我 |
[22:30] | Have you ever stopped to think, maybe the reason people are quitting | 你还停下来好好想过 那些人退出的原因 |
[22:34] | is because you’ve got yourself a management problem? | 是你的管理方法上出了问题 |
[22:39] | What is the matter with you, Rose? | rose 你到底是怎么了 |
[22:42] | I am just trying to do something. | 我只是想试着做些什么 |
[22:44] | That’s right. You’re always trying to do. | 那就对了 你总是在尝试做着什么 |
[22:47] | Why can’t you just let things be? | 为什么你不能任其自然呢 |
[22:51] | If I didn’t always have to do something, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果我没有努力尝试 你就不会在这 |
[23:21] | I’m flattered. | 我很荣幸 |
[23:24] | Yeah? Why is that? | 嗯? 为什么 |
[23:26] | Because you chose me to go with you instead of Sawyer. | 因为你选择我和你一起去而不是sawyer |
[23:30] | I asked Sayid first, but he turned me down. | 我先问的sayid 但是 他拒绝了我 |
[23:34] | And I only asked you because they don’t want you. | 我只有问你 因为 他们 不需要你 |
[23:38] | They grabbed you, had you at gunpoint. | 他们抓住你不放 用枪威胁你 |
[23:41] | They coulda kept you, but they didn’t. | 他们本可以抓走你 但却没有 |
[23:43] | Then again, they didn’t really want me either. | 话说回来 他们也不需要我 |
[23:47] | Damaged goods… both of us. | 损坏的货物 我们两个 |
[24:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[24:13] | -It’s a doll. -Wait, don’t! | -是个玩具 -等等 等等 不 |
[24:18] | Don’t! Don’t! | 别 别 |
[24:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:37] | -You OK? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[24:40] | good, so you can hear me. | 还好能听见我讲话 |
[24:44] | This isn’t one of theirs. | 这不会是他们设置的一个陷阱吧 |
[24:46] | No, it’s not sophisticated enough. | 不 这还不够老练 |
[24:49] | Must be one of Rousseau’s traps. Hopefully she’s not far from here. | 一定是rousseau做的其中一个陷阱 希望她离这不是很远 |
[24:53] | Could be a week before she shows up. | 也许她一个星期后才出现 |
[24:58] | -What are you doing? -I’m trying to get the gun. | -你在干什么 -我正试着那我的枪 |
[25:01] | -I can’t get my arm around. -All right, here, let me… | -我的手翻不过来 -好的 这 我来 |
[25:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:11] | Sorry, I don’t want to shoot you. | 对不起 我可不想对你开枪 |
[25:16] | OK. | 好的 |
[25:17] | You got it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[25:18] | -OK, ready? -Yeah. | -好的 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[25:20] | Got it! Got it, got it, got it! | 拿到了 拿到了 拿到了 |
[25:23] | -Got it. -All right. Now, give me the gun. | -这 拿到了 -现在把枪给我 |
[25:26] | -Why? What for? -I’m gonna try to shoot the rope. | -为什么 -试着射那个结 |
[25:34] | I’m a better shot than you. | 我的枪法比你准 |
[25:36] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[25:37] | Yeah. I told you, I grew up hunting with my dad. | 当然 我告诉过你 我从小和我父亲一起打猎 |
[25:47] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[25:48] | at least they know where we are. OK, now, give me the gun. | 好样的 至少他们知道我们在哪里了 好的 现在把枪给我 |
[25:52] | -Are you gonna waste another bullet? -Don’t worry. | -难道你还要再浪费一颗子弹吗 -别担心 |
[25:55] | We’ll still have 13 more to shoot each other with. Come on. | 我们还有13颗可以互相射击的子弹 加油 |
[25:58] | Fine. You have a better angle than I anyway. | 好的 反正你的角度比我的好 |
[26:01] | that’s gonna be your excuse when I make the shot? | 如果我射中了你就把这当作借口吧 |
[26:04] | When you make the shot. | 如果你打中的话 |
[26:10] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:23] | Nice shot. | 好枪法 |
[26:27] | No! No-no-no-no-no! | 不!不!不!不!不!不! |
[26:30] | You’re doing it all wrong! | 全做错了 |
[26:32] | I told you, three rows! | 我告诉过你排成三行 |
[26:35] | Three, so they can see it from the air! | 三行 那样你才可以从天上看见它 |
[26:40] | Three rows. How hard is that? | 三行 那又有多难 |
[26:47] | Do I have to do everything myself? | 难道什么都要我自己做吗 |
[26:53] | No. No-no-no! No, Jin! No, wait. | 不! 不!不!不! 不!jin 不!等等 |
[26:57] | Please. | 求求你 |
[26:59] | I just want to get my wife home. | 我只是想带我妻子回家 |
[27:08] | I want to get Rose home. | 我想带Rose回家 |
[27:16] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:34] | You’re in my spot. | 你在我的地盘上 |
[27:40] | I can move. | 我可以走 |
[27:43] | -Can you? -Oh, that’s funny. | -你可以吗 -噢 那很有趣 |
[27:48] | I guess your sense of humor got trapped under that door with your leg. | 我猜你的幽默感和你腿一起被困在门里面了 |
[27:56] | I saw your husband walking through the jungle, hauling rocks. | 我看见你丈夫走进丛林了 搬石头 |
[28:02] | He’s building a big sign in the sand, so the satellites will see it. | 他正在在沙滩上建一个巨大的标志物 那样卫星可以看见它 |
[28:09] | That man doesn’t know the difference between an errand and a fool’s errand. | 他还不能区分什么是徒劳无功 |
[28:17] | Well, Rose, most of us don’t. | 这样 rose 我们中绝大多数都不能 |
[28:21] | So, what are you doing down here, John? | 那么你来这下面干什么 john |
[28:23] | Can’t remember the last time I saw you out of that hatch. | 我都不记得上一次你走出舱门是什么时候的事 |
[28:29] | I’m done with the hatch. | 我受不了那个舱了 |
[28:31] | now, you’re just frustrated. | 你现在只是心情比较沮丧 |
[28:34] | You’ll be out of that splint and running around the island again in no time. | 你很快就能丢掉那个夹板在岛上到处跑了 |
[28:40] | And yet, Jack said it’d be at least four weeks. | jack说这至少得用上4个星期 |
[28:44] | But, honey, you and I both know it’s not gonna take that long. | 但是 亲爱的 你和我都知道 其实并没那么久 |
[29:06] | Right this way, Rose. | 这边走 Rose |
[29:41] | You must be Rose. | 你就是Rose |
[29:44] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 为什么不坐呢 |
[29:51] | So, how does this work? | 那么 要怎么做 |
[29:55] | I sit here and you chant or pray or what? | 我坐在这 你唱赞歌吗或者祈祷或是其他什么 |
[30:01] | There are certain places with great energy, | 在地球上某个地方有着很巨大的能量 |
[30:04] | spots on the Earth like the one we’re above now. | 就像现在我们所在的地方一样 |
[30:08] | Perhaps this energy is geological, magnetic… | 可能是地质能量 磁能 |
[30:14] | or perhaps it’s something else. | 或是其他什么 |
[30:17] | And, when possible, | 在适当的时候 |
[30:19] | I harness this energy and give it to others. | 我接收这些能量把它给别人 |
[30:25] | May I? | 我可以吗 |
[30:47] | What… | 什么 |
[30:49] | What… What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:58] | I can’t do anything for you, Rose. | 我不能帮你 Rose |
[31:04] | I didn’t expect you to. | 我本来也不指望 |
[31:14] | It’s not that you can’t be healed. | 并不是说你不能被治愈 |
[31:16] | Like I said…there’s different energies. | 就像我说的 有不同的能量 |
[31:21] | This is not the right place for you. | 对你而言 这不是正确的地方 |
[31:25] | Where is the right place? | 哪里才是正确的地方 |
[31:29] | I wish I knew. | 我希望我知道 |
[31:33] | -I’ll return your husband’s donation… -Don’t. | -我将把你丈夫的募捐还给他 -不要这样 |
[31:39] | I’m gonna tell him you fixed me. | 我告诉他你治好了我 |
[31:48] | I’m going to tell him you fixed me. | 我告诉他你治好了我 |
[32:05] | What did you mean back there? | 你刚才说的是什么意思 |
[32:08] | -What? -In the net. | -什么 -在网子里 |
[32:11] | You said they were sophisticated, the Others. | 你说他们很老练 |
[32:18] | Last week when the baby got sick, Claire and I went into the jungle, | 上个星期小孩病了 Claire 和我走进丛林 |
[32:23] | and found another hatch. | 却发现了另一个舱 |
[32:26] | -What? -Like a medical station. | -什么 -像一个医疗站 |
[32:29] | There was nothing you could use, it was all cleared out. But… | 没有你要用的东西 全部都清空了 但是 |
[32:33] | I found some lockers. They had clothes inside, all worn and dirty, | 我发现了一些橱柜 它们里面都是些破的和脏的衣服 |
[32:38] | but they were on hangers, like costumes, you know? | 衣服都是挂着的 像就像演出的衣服 你知道吧 |
[32:42] | And there was a makeup kit… | 还有化妆箱 |
[32:46] | and a fake beard. | 和假须 |
[32:50] | When were you gonna tell me this? | 你打算什么时候告诉我这些 |
[32:53] | When you decided to let me back in the club. | 当你决定让我回到舱里的时候 |
[32:58] | What? | 什么 |
[32:59] | You can keep one of them locked up in the hatch for a week and say nothing, | 你可以把其中一个锁在舱里 一个星期 却什么都没说 |
[33:04] | but then when I… | 但那时 当我 |
[33:09] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[33:12] | Are you sure? I… | 你确定? 我 |
[33:13] | That’s where they took the shot at Sawyer. | 那就是他们向sawyer射击的地方 |
[33:17] | Over there is where they pushed you out of the jungle with a bag on your head. | 在那里 那里就是他们把 套着包的你从草丛里推出来的地方 |
[33:21] | And right there is where I… | 这就是 |
[33:25] | where I laid my guns down. | 我放下枪的地方 |
[33:37] | Hey, I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[33:41] | You say you’re watching us? | 你说你正监视着我们 |
[33:44] | You hear me? | 听见我的话了吗 |
[33:46] | We’ve got your man. | 我们手里有你们的人 |
[33:49] | You want him back, you’re gonna have to come out here. | 如果你要他回去 你们就快点出来 |
[33:55] | Come on out! | 快出来 |
[33:57] | -Jack! -I know you’re there! | -Jack -我知道你们在那儿 |
[33:59] | -I know you can hear me. -Jack, they’re not here. | -我知道你们能听见我讲话 -Jack 他们不在这 |
[34:03] | I’ll be right here until you talk to me. | 我就在这里不走知道你出来和我对话 |
[34:08] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[34:28] | I brought you some supper. | 我给你带来了点晚餐 |
[34:32] | Thanks. You can just set it down there. | 谢谢 你只要把它放在那里就好 |
[34:40] | Where is everybody? | 他们人呢 |
[34:49] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[34:51] | You don’t have anything to be sorry for. It’s my fault I’m here by myself. | 你没有什么要和我道歉的 这只是我自己该死的错误 让我自己待在这里 |
[34:55] | That’s not why I’m apologizing. | 我不是为了那个向你道歉 |
[35:00] | I lied to you. | 我对你说谎了 |
[35:05] | Back in Australia… Isaac, he didn’t heal me. | 在澳大利亚 Isaac 他没能治好我 |
[35:11] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[35:16] | -Of course he did. You’re… -Bernard, he didn’t heal me. | -他当然做了…你… -Bernard 他没能治好我 |
[35:23] | But that doesn’t mean I’m not healed. | 但是这并不意味着我没有好 |
[35:30] | When you’re sick | 当你生病的时候 |
[35:32] | and you have something inside you that doesn’t belong there, | 你可以感觉到原本在身上并没有的东西 |
[35:35] | you can feel it. | 你可以感觉到它 |
[35:38] | And after the crash… I couldn’t feel it anymore. | 坠机之后 我在也感觉不到了 |
[35:45] | At first I thought it was just shock… | 起初 我以为我被撞晕了 |
[35:50] | but it wasn’t. | 但那不是 |
[35:55] | It’s this place. | 就是这个地方 |
[36:00] | But you said Isaac fixed you. | 但是–但是你说isaac治好了你 |
[36:02] | I told you that, | 我那样说 |
[36:04] | so that you wouldn’t spend what time we had left trying to do something. | 是不想让你 再浪费剩下来的时间 我们要留下来一起做一些事情 |
[36:15] | Rose, you could just be in remission. | Rose 可能只是略微好了一点 |
[36:18] | How do you know it wasn’t Isaac who healed you? | 你怎么知道不是isaac治好了你 |
[36:21] | -How do you know he didn’t heal you? -I know. | -你怎么知道他没有治好你 -我知道 |
[36:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:43] | These yours? | 是你的吗 |
[36:46] | Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[36:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[36:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:10] | You don’t want to be rescued, do you? | 你不想被救离这里 是不是 |
[37:15] | You think if you leave, it’ll come back. | 你是觉得如果你离开这 它又会回来 |
[37:24] | And if you can’t leave… | 如果你不想离开 |
[37:29] | neither can I. | 我也不离开 |
[37:36] | We won’t ever leave, Rose. | 我们永远也不离开这 Rose |
[37:52] | I would… | 我愿意 |
[37:54] | I would offer to take down the sign, but we didn’t get very far. | 我会把这些标记拆掉 但是 反正我们开始没多久 |
[38:33] | I pressed your button. | 是我按的按钮 |
[38:37] | It’s not my button. | 按钮不是我的 |
[38:42] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里 |
[38:45] | I just needed to… stretch my legs. | 我只是需要 伸展一下我的双腿 |
[40:58] | How long are you gonna wait, Jack? | jack 你还要等多久 |
[41:02] | Until I get my voice back. | 直到得到回音 |
[41:04] | And then I’m gonna yell some more. | 我还会再喊几声 |
[41:12] | Maybe they can’t hear you. | 可能他们根本就没听见 |
[41:15] | They can hear me. | 他们一定听得见 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry I kissed you. | 对不起 我吻了你 |
[41:36] | I’m not. | 没什么大不了的 |