时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Lost”… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:03] | It was them. The Others… | 是他们 其他人… |
[00:05] | Have you seen other people on this island? | 你在这座岛上看见过其他人吗? |
[00:07] | I hear them. | 我能听到他们 |
[00:08] | Out there, in the jungle. | 他们就在丛林里 |
[00:10] | They whisper. | 他们在悄悄说话 |
[00:18] | They’ve attacked us, | 他们袭击了我们 |
[00:19] | sabotaged us, abducted us! | 破坏我们 还绑架我们的人 |
[00:22] | We’re not the only people on this island, and we all know it! | 我们不是这岛上唯一的一群人 这我们大家都知道 |
[00:26] | Maybe it’s time we stopped blaming us | 也许现在我们应该停止互相责备 |
[00:27] | and started worrying about them! | 开始考虑一下他们了 |
[00:28] | They came the first night, took three of us, | 他们第一晚来 带走了我们三个人 |
[00:31] | then they came back and took nine more. | 后来他们又回来带走了另外九个人 |
[00:35] | They’re smart, and they’re animals, | 他们很聪明 而且像野兽一般 |
[00:38] | and they could be anywhere at anytime, | 他们可以在任何时候出现在任何地方 |
[00:41] | and if you think that one gun and one bullet | 如果你以为一把枪和一颗子弹 |
[00:44] | is gonna stop them… | 就可以阻止他们… |
[00:46] | think again | 再想想吧 |
[01:00] | This is not your island. | 这不是你们的岛 |
[01:03] | This is our island, | 这是我们的岛 |
[01:05] | and the only reason you’re livin’ on it | 你们之所以能生活在这里 |
[01:08] | is ’cause we let you live on it. | 是因为我们允许你们这么做 |
[01:15] | They’re getting closer! Move it! | 他们离这越来越近了 赶快撤 |
[01:22] | Burn those! | 把它们烧了 |
[01:23] | Shred faster! | 再碎得快点 |
[01:25] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[01:28] | Sayid! Take these files! | Sayid 把这些文件拿走 |
[01:30] | Burn them! | 烧了它们 |
[01:35] | Keep shredding you cowards! | 你们这些孬种 继续碎文件 |
[01:37] | We leave when I say! | 等我说了才能离开 |
[01:42] | Stop again,and I’ll kill you myself! | 再停下来 我就亲自杀了你 |
[01:48] | I’m your commanding,officer, and you will do… | 我是你的上级 你应该照着我的话… |
[01:51] | Stop! Get down!Get the hell down! Get down, get down! | 停下 趴下 快给我趴下 趴下 趴下 |
[01:54] | You, no, no, no, drop your gun on the ground now! | 你 不 不 不 赶紧把枪扔在地上 |
[01:56] | Freeze! On the ground now! | 别动 趴在地上 |
[01:58] | Stop burning that stuff! Get the hell down! | 不要再烧了 给我趴下 |
[02:01] | Who’s in charge here? | 这儿谁指挥? |
[02:05] | I said who’s in charge?! | 我说这儿谁指挥? |
[02:10] | Somebody better tell him to stop, or god help me, he’s dead! | 最好有人告诉他停下 不然他就死定了 |
[02:13] | They don’t understand, Sergeant. | 他们听不懂 中士 |
[02:14] | They understand. Listen up. | 他们听的懂 听着 |
[02:16] | I’ll fire on three. | 数三下我就开枪 |
[02:17] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[02:25] | You. | 你 |
[02:28] | You in charge? | 你是头儿? |
[02:29] | No, I am not. | 不 我不是 |
[02:31] | Who is? | 谁是? |
[02:36] | There is no commanding officer here. | 我们这没有指挥官 |
[02:38] | He left two hours ago for Hillah. | 他两个小时前去了希拉 |
[02:42] | Your English is good, Abdul. | 你的英语说得不错 阿拉伯人 |
[02:44] | But you’re lying. | 但是你在撒谎 |
[02:46] | And that ain’t so good. | 这可不好 |
[03:02] | That’s him, Sergeant. | 就是他 中士 |
[03:05] | Let’s go, hombre. | 我们走 伙计 |
[03:12] | Son, we don’t wanna be here any more than you do, | 小子 我们和你一样也不想待在这儿 |
[03:16] | but your pal Saddam had to go marching into Kuwait. | 但是你们的兄弟萨达姆打到了科威特 |
[03:20] | Here we all are. | 所以我们来了 |
[03:23] | Buccelli here says you speak English. | 听Buccelli说你会说英语 |
[03:25] | You ever do any translating? | 你做过翻译么? |
[03:27] | Formally, no. | 正式的? 没有 |
[03:29] | Hell. | 靠 |
[03:30] | Fact that you know what “formally” means… | 你还知道”正式的”是什么意思 |
[03:33] | We’re good. | 那就没问题了 |
[03:36] | Apache helicopter went down in this sector two days ago. | 两天前我们有一架阿帕奇直升机 在这个地区坠毁了 |
[03:40] | Our sources tell us the pilot was captured. | 我们的情报显示飞行员被抓了 |
[03:42] | It’s very important that we get this pilot back. | 救回这个飞行员对于我们来说很重要 |
[03:45] | He was taken to the Republican Guard intelligence commander, | 我们知道他被带到了当地的 共和国卫队情报首长那里… |
[03:48] | a man named Tariq. | 一个叫Tariq的人 |
[03:51] | Do you know him? | 你认不认识? |
[03:53] | Yes. He was our commanding officer. | 认识 他就是我们的指挥官 |
[03:56] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪? |
[03:58] | When the bombing started, | 轰炸开始的时候 |
[04:00] | he fled to Hillah. | 他就逃到了希拉 |
[04:03] | Hillah, huh? | 希拉 是么? |
[04:06] | Yes, that is right. | 对 没错 |
[04:14] | Welcome to Hillah. | 那就欢迎来到希拉 |
[04:33] | Where’s Jack? | Jack在哪? |
[04:36] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[04:47] | There. | 那儿 |
[04:49] | See? | 看见了吗? |
[04:53] | Go back. I’ll deal with this. | 回去 这儿由我来应付 |
[04:55] | What? | 什么? |
[04:57] | Go back, Ana Lucia. | 回去 Ana Lucia |
[05:00] | And don’t tell anyone what you saw. | 别告诉任何人你看到了什么 |
[05:34] | What are you doing here, Danielle? | 你在这儿干什么 Danielle? |
[05:39] | Looking for you. | 我在找你 |
[05:59] | Where are we going? | 我们这是去哪? |
[06:02] | You said you were looking for me. | 你说你在找我 |
[06:04] | What was your plan? | 你是怎么想的… |
[06:06] | To hide in the woods, | 躲在树丛里 |
[06:07] | hoping I would pass you by? | 希望我会路过? |
[06:09] | I was going to wait until dark, | 我想等天黑了 |
[06:11] | and then find you at your tent. | 再去你的帐篷找你 |
[06:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:17] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得一直走 |
[06:18] | Tell me where we are moving to. | 除非你先告诉我去哪儿 |
[06:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:23] | The last time we met, | 我们上一次见面的时候 |
[06:25] | you warned us the Others were coming, | 你警告我们其他人要来了 |
[06:27] | which they weren’t. | 结果他们没来 |
[06:28] | In fact, it was a diversion to kidnap Claire’s baby. | 实际上 你是为了引开我们的注意力 好掳走Claire的孩子 |
[06:32] | So pardon me for not trusting you. | 所以很抱歉 我不能相信你 |
[06:36] | This place I am taking you to, | 我带你去的地方… |
[06:39] | there is something that will help you, | 那里有东西可以帮助你 |
[06:42] | something important. | 一些很重要的东西 |
[06:47] | As for trust, | 所以相信我 |
[06:53] | take this. | 拿着这个 |
[07:03] | If I’m lying, it’s yours to use. | 如果我骗你 你就开枪好了 |
[07:11] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[07:14] | Not far. | 不远了 |
[07:18] | Ask him where he took the pilot. | 问他飞行员被带到哪里去了 |
[07:33] | He says he does not know. | 他说他不知道 |
[07:35] | We know for a fact he interrogated the pilot day before yesterday. | 听着 我们知道他前天 审问了那个飞行员… |
[07:39] | Hell, probably in this room. | 而且可能就是在这个房间 |
[07:43] | Tell him, | 告诉他 |
[07:45] | we get our man back safe and sound,he goes free. | 只要我们的人完好无损的回来 他就自由了 |
[08:15] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[08:18] | He says he does not know. | 他说他不知道 |
[08:22] | I was born,but I wasn’t born yesterday, son. | 我可不是一岁的小孩了 |
[08:26] | You don’t help me out here,someone else will take over, | 你不肯帮忙 自然有别人会来接替 |
[08:29] | and that someone, | 而那个人 |
[08:32] | he won’t play nice at all. | 他才不会心软呢 |
[08:37] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:39] | He does not know. | 他不知道 |
[08:43] | OK. You had your chance. | 好吧 你是有过机会的 |
[08:48] | Guards. | 卫兵 |
[08:51] | Lock him back up. | 把他关起来 |
[09:14] | This is unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[09:25] | Hey. Hey, you hear that thing? | 嘿 嘿 你听见没有? |
[09:28] | You hear that frog? | 你听见那只青蛙了吗? |
[09:29] | Frog? | 青蛙? |
[09:32] | You wanna help me find it? | 帮我一起去找找看? |
[09:37] | What? We ain’t friends anymore? | 怎么着 我们不再是朋友了? |
[10:09] | What you got there, Rerun? | 你在干什么? |
[10:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:15] | Yeah, well, you got a spot of nothing on your chin there. | 没错 不过你的脸上还有一块叫 “没什么”的东西 |
[10:22] | Dharma Initiative Ranch Dressing? | “达摩启动计划奶油色拉酱” |
[10:26] | You’re supposed to refrigerate that after you open it. | 你知道 打开它后应该把它放冰箱里 |
[10:30] | Actually, on the back it says | 事实上 这背面写着 |
[10:32] | it’ll keep at room temperature for up to seven years. | 它可以在室温下保存七年 |
[10:38] | Well, well.Looky who’s got a secret stash. | 哟 看看是谁的私人储藏室 |
[10:42] | Please, dude. You can’t tell. | 别 伙计 你可不能说 |
[10:45] | What? That you stole food from the group? | 什么 不说你从大伙那偷东西吃? |
[10:50] | Now, why would I wanna do that? | 我为什么不说呢? |
[10:52] | Come on, man. Please. | 嗨 伙计 拜托了好不好? |
[10:55] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶的东西 |
[11:00] | Dude, it’s just a tree frog. | 伙计 只是只树蛙而以 |
[11:02] | Have you seen it? | 你见过? |
[11:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:07] | Tell you what, | 我和你说 |
[11:08] | you help me find that thing,you can keep right on Ranch dipping. | 你帮我找到它 就可以安心继续享受你的色拉 |
[11:13] | We got a deal? | 说定了? |
[11:17] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[11:21] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[11:23] | And where exactly is “here”? | 这里到底是哪儿啊? |
[11:29] | What is that for, Danielle? | 那些拿来干嘛 Danielle? |
[11:31] | Help me! | 救命 |
[11:35] | Hey! Over here! | 这儿 |
[11:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:42] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:42] | Sayid, listen to me. | Sayid 听我的 |
[11:48] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[11:50] | Please! Help me! | 求求你 救救我 |
[11:55] | Help me! | 救命 |
[11:56] | Don’t believe a word he says. | 千万别信他说的 |
[12:00] | He’s one of them. | 他是他们中的一个 |
[12:01] | I have no idea what she’s talking about. | 我一点也不知道她在说什么 |
[12:03] | She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[12:05] | How long has he been up there? | 他在那上边多久了? |
[12:06] | Since last night. | 昨晚开始 |
[12:08] | Please just cut me down. | 求求你 把我放下来 |
[12:10] | My name is Henry Gale. | 我叫Henry Gale |
[12:11] | I’m from Minnesota. | 我来自明尼苏达 |
[12:17] | Please. | 求求你 |
[12:18] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[12:23] | I’m going to cut him down. | 我要把他放下来 |
[12:25] | Don’t. | 别 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:28] | You’re making a serious mistake. | 你犯了个严重的错误 |
[12:34] | It’s OK. It’s OK.You’re all right. | 没事了 没事了 你没事了 |
[12:37] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[12:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:44] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[12:48] | No. | 哦 不 |
[12:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:51] | Danielle, don’t. | Danielle 别 |
[13:15] | You could have killed him. | 你会杀了他 |
[13:18] | If I wanted to kill him,I would have killed him. | 如果我想杀他 他早就死了 |
[13:23] | You shot this man with no provocation. | 你无缘无故射了这个人 |
[13:24] | He is one of them. | 他是他们中的一个 |
[13:29] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[13:31] | You should take him to your doctor. | 你应该带他去见你们的医生 |
[13:33] | He’s no good to you dead. | 他死了就没用了 |
[13:34] | And then what? | 然后怎么样呢? |
[13:37] | You’ll talk to him, Sayid. | 你问他话 Sayid |
[13:40] | As I recall, | 没记错的话 |
[13:42] | that is what you do. | 这是你的老本行 |
[13:46] | But know this: | 但是记住… |
[13:48] | He will lie. | 他会说谎的 |
[13:50] | For a long time, | 很长一段时间 |
[13:52] | he will lie. | 他会不停说慌 |
[14:33] | I wanna talk to you about your buddy, | 我想和你谈谈你的朋友 |
[14:41] | Ah, look, I get it. | 好吧 我了解 |
[14:43] | You’re a man who values loyalty. | 你是个忠诚的人 |
[14:46] | Even doing a little translating for us,you feel like you’re doing the wrong thing. | 甚至为我们做翻译都觉得 好像在做什么错事 |
[14:51] | I get that, | 我了解 |
[14:53] | and I respect it. | 也尊重你 |
[14:59] | This is what Tariq was doing before he took over command of your intelligence unit. | 这是Tariq在掌管你的情报部门前 所作的事情 |
[15:05] | He was the head of a chemical warfare battalion in the north. | 他曾经是北方一支化学战队的指挥官 |
[15:09] | Personally supervised the use of sarin gas on this village. | 曾亲自监督了这个村庄里 沙林毒气的使用 |
[15:21] | You recognize it, don’t you? | 你认识这个村子 对吧? |
[15:24] | You had relatives in that village didn’t you, Sayid? | 你在那个村子有亲戚 对吧 Sayid? |
[15:32] | So, you know what sarin gas does. | 你知道沙林毒气能造成什么后果 |
[15:37] | No discrimination. | 无论男女老少 |
[15:39] | The entire marketplace. | 整个集市 |
[15:41] | Innocent women, | 无辜的妇女… |
[15:43] | children. | 孩子 |
[15:50] | Enough. | 够了… |
[15:53] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:59] | Loyalty is a virtue. | 忠诚是美德 |
[16:03] | But unquestioning loyalty… | 但是无条件的忠诚… |
[16:07] | I don’t think that’s you. | 我觉得你不会是这样的 |
[16:11] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你? |
[16:15] | How do you think we knew you had relatives in that village? | 你觉得我们怎么知道 你在那个村子有亲戚的? |
[16:18] | We liberated your personnel file and Tariq’s. | 我们获得了你和Tariq的个人档案 |
[16:28] | All we want is our pilot back, | 我们只想救回我们的飞行员 |
[16:30] | so we can send him home to his family. | 然后把他送回家跟家人团聚 |
[16:37] | Tariq will never talk to you. | Tariq不会告诉你们的 |
[16:41] | That’s why you’re gonna have to make him talk to you. | 这就是为什么你必须要让他告诉你 |
[16:53] | John. John, wake up. | John John 醒醒 |
[17:01] | What? | 怎么了? |
[17:03] | Come out here. | 出来一下 |
[17:13] | Minnesota, huh? | 明尼苏达 是么? |
[17:17] | That’s the question, isn’t it? | 很可疑 不是么? |
[17:26] | Wh… Where am I? | 这是…这是在哪儿? |
[17:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[17:32] | Ah, my back. | 我的背 |
[17:36] | We’re going to take it out,but first I want you to relax. | 我们会把它取出来 但是首先你得放松 |
[17:41] | How did you get to this island? | 你怎么到这个岛上的? |
[17:43] | Four months ago. | 四个月前 |
[17:44] | We crashed, my wife and I. | 我们掉到这个岛上 我妻子和我 |
[17:46] | Crashed in what? | 什么坠毁了? |
[17:48] | A balloon. | 一个热气球 |
[17:50] | We were trying to cross the Pacific. | 我们正尝试横穿太平洋 |
[17:55] | Your wife, where is she? | 你的妻子…她在哪儿? |
[17:59] | She died. | 她死了 |
[18:01] | She got… | 她… |
[18:03] | She got sick, three weeks ago. | 三个星期前生了病 |
[18:08] | We were staying in a cave off the beach. | 我们呆在沙滩那边的一个洞穴里 |
[18:13] | My shoulder. | 我的肩膀 |
[18:16] | At least untie my arms. | 至少给我的胳膊松绑 |
[18:18] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这儿怎么了? |
[18:22] | Rousseau trapped him in the jungle. | Rousseau把他困在了丛林里 |
[18:26] | She believes he’s an Other. | 她认为他是”其他人” |
[18:29] | Another what? | 其他人? |
[18:31] | You shot him with an arrow? | 你用箭射他? |
[18:33] | Do I have a bow? | 我有弓吗? |
[18:35] | Hey, hey. You with me? | 能听见我说么? |
[18:39] | You were gonna let him bleed to death? | 你准备让他流血至死? |
[18:41] | I was trying to get honest answers. | 我只是想趁着他还行的时候 从他嘴里得到真实可靠的回答 |
[18:45] | And his wound is far from life-threatening. | 他的伤根本不致命 |
[18:48] | We should let Jack treat him first.Then we’ll get our answers. | 我们应该让Jack先治疗他 然后再问我们想知道的东西 |
[18:54] | Do not untie him. | 别把绳子松开 |
[19:08] | This is how people get killed in scary movies. | 恐怖片里的人就是这么被弄死的 |
[19:11] | If this were a scary movie, I’d be with a hot chick, not you, Barbar. | 如果这是恐怖片 我应该是和一个 美女在一起 而不是你 |
[19:18] | It’s Babar. | 我怎么了 |
[19:19] | Why don’t you shut up, Hammo? | 你好闭嘴了 |
[19:21] | Or your Ranch disorder’s gonna be the new lead item on the coconut internet. | 不然你的色拉紊乱症立马成为椰子岛互联网上新的头条了 |
[19:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:28] | Go ahead. | 随你便 |
[19:30] | Tell everyone the fat guy’s been hiding Ranch dressing. | 告诉所有人那个胖子 一直在私藏奶油色拉酱 |
[19:33] | The fat guy likes to eat. | 那个喜欢吃的胖子 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I’m fat. | 对 我很胖 |
[19:38] | Fat, fat, fat, fat, fat. | 胖 胖 胖 胖 胖 |
[19:40] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道么? |
[19:43] | At least people like me. | 至少人们喜欢我 |
[19:48] | Well, find the damn frog by yourself. | 你知道吗? 你自己去找那该死的青蛙吧 |
[19:52] | Hurley, wait. | Hurley 等等 |
[19:53] | Wait. Hey, Hurley. | 等等 嘿 Hurley |
[19:57] | Look, man, I’m sorry. All right? | 听着 伙计 对不起 好了吧? |
[20:01] | But this frog is killing me. | 那个青蛙快要折磨死我了 |
[20:03] | You gotta help me out. | 你得帮帮我… |
[20:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:44] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[20:46] | What do you think, John? | 你怎么认为 John? |
[20:49] | I think he’s pretty convincing. | 我觉得他很有说服力 |
[20:54] | Yes, he is. | 没错 |
[20:57] | The real problem is there’s no way | 问题是我们没办法 |
[20:59] | we can be sure he’s telling the truth. | 确定他是在说实话 |
[21:04] | That is not necessarily true. | 那可不一定 |
[21:09] | Does Jack have the combination to the armory? | Jack是不是有武器库的密码? |
[21:14] | For now he does. | 现在是这样 |
[21:17] | How long would it take for you to change it? | 你改密码要花多长时间? |
[21:31] | If you’re angry, | 如果你很生气 |
[21:33] | looking for someone to punish… | 想找个人来出出气… |
[21:36] | Why would I need to punish anyone? | 我为什么要找人出气? |
[21:45] | I want to find out who he is. | 我想要知道他到底是谁 |
[21:47] | I want the truth. | 我想要知道真相 |
[21:50] | We both know that Jack will have issues with what must be done to get it. | 我想我们都知道Jack肯定会采取一些措施 |
[22:01] | So, how long, John, | 所以要多久 John |
[22:03] | to change the combination? | 能改掉密码? |
[22:06] | Couple of minutes, tops. | 最多几分钟 |
[22:09] | Then I suggest you get started. | 那我建议你现在就开始 |
[22:25] | -Did he say anything while… -No, he didn’t. | -在你治疗的时候他有没有说… -没有 |
[22:30] | He was in shock. | 他休克了 |
[22:35] | We can’t just leave him laying here,Jack. | 我们不能让他这么躺着 Jack |
[22:37] | People will see him.It’ll create a panic. | 人们会看见他 接着恐慌就会开始了 |
[22:40] | Where do you think we should put him? | 是么? 那你觉得我们应该把他放哪? |
[22:42] | I say we put him in the armory. | 不如把他放在武器库里 |
[22:44] | It’s secure. | 那里很安全 |
[22:46] | Better to err on the side of safety,Jack, | 为了大家安全 就算犯个错也是值得的 Jack |
[22:48] | at least until we can be sure. | 至少等到我们确定他是好人 |
[22:56] | OK. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | For now. | 暂时先这样 |
[23:28] | We can pull that cot in here. | 好 把那个帆布床拖进来 |
[23:30] | He shouldn’t be on his back. | 他背上有伤 不能直接这么躺着 |
[23:32] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[23:46] | Hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你到底是在干嘛? |
[23:49] | What needs to be done. | 做应该做的 |
[24:01] | They’re letting speak to me alone now? | 他们让你单独和我谈吗? |
[24:08] | You need to tell me where the helicopter pilot is. | 你得告诉我那个飞行员在哪儿 |
[24:24] | This is their new bluff? | 这就是他们的新把戏? |
[24:27] | That you’re going to torture me? | 让你来拷问我? |
[24:35] | They think you will do this? | 他们觉得你会这么做? |
[24:38] | Sayid, you are a loyal soldier. | Sayid 你是一名忠诚的士兵 |
[24:42] | The son of a great hero. | 一个伟大英雄的儿子 |
[24:43] | Do not disgrace your father! | 别让你的父亲蒙羞 |
[24:51] | You wouldn’t dare harm me! | 你不敢碰我的 |
[24:53] | You will follow my orders as your commanding officer! | 你要听我的命令 我是指挥官 |
[24:56] | Take that bag. | 拿着那个袋子 |
[24:58] | Put it over your head and tape it up. | 罩在你的头上再用带子绑起来 |
[25:00] | Kill yourself, now! | 现在就杀了你自己 |
[25:02] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[25:03] | Do it and die with what little honor you have left. | 照做 然后带着你仅剩的一点荣誉死去吧 |
[25:09] | You would have me take my own life… | 你让我自杀… |
[25:12] | the information means nothing to you! | 这对你毫无意义 |
[26:00] | The pilot was executed two days ago. | 那个飞行员两天前就被处决了 |
[26:03] | He is buried in a field four kilometers from here. | 他被埋在四公里外的一块地里 |
[26:07] | I can take you there. | 我可以带你去那儿 |
[26:30] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[26:31] | Sayid, open the door. | Sayid 开门 |
[26:34] | Sayid, answer me. | Sayid 回答我 |
[26:37] | Why isn’t this combination working,John? | 这密码怎么不行 John? |
[26:42] | Did you change it? | 你改过了? |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:48] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[26:50] | You’re raising an army. | 你在组建军队 |
[26:53] | What? | 什么? |
[26:54] | Why you didn’t ask me is your business. | 你为什么没要我帮忙? 当然 这是你的事 |
[26:56] | But there’s only one reason to raise an army, | 但要组建军队只可能有一个理由 Jack |
[26:59] | and that’s because we’re at war. | 那就是因为我们面临战争 |
[27:02] | And like it or not, | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[27:04] | whatever Sayid has to do behind that door,that’s a part of it, too. | Sayid在这门后做的任何事 也是这场战争的一部分 |
[27:10] | What if he’s telling the truth, John? | 如果他说的是实话呢 John? |
[27:13] | What if he’s not? | 如果不是呢? |
[27:28] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:32] | What’s happening? | 发…发生了什么事? |
[27:35] | Here. Let me help you. | 来 让我帮你一把 |
[27:45] | You said you’ve been here for four months. | 你说你在这岛上已经四个月了 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么? |
[27:48] | You said you came to this island four months ago, yes? | 你说你四个月前到的这个岛上 对吧? |
[27:52] | Where am I? | 我在哪? |
[27:55] | Please. | 我叫你 |
[27:57] | Answer my question. | 回答我的问题 |
[27:58] | Yeah, yes. We landed four months ago. | 对…对 我们四个月前落在了岛上 |
[28:03] | Maybe more. | 可能还不止四个月 |
[28:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[28:05] | You were in a cave for all that time? | 你一直呆在一个洞里? |
[28:08] | Off the beach. | 在沙滩那边… |
[28:10] | On the north shore of the island. | 这个岛的北岸 |
[28:12] | How far from where you were captured? | 从那片沙滩到你被抓住的地方有多远? |
[28:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:15] | -How many days walk? -Two. Two days. | -几天的路程? -两…两天 |
[28:17] | Why did you stay on the beach so long? | 你们为什么要呆在沙滩上那么长时间? |
[28:19] | Why wouldn’t we? | 为什么不呢? |
[28:22] | We wanted to be there for flyovers. | 我们希望能等到低空飞行的飞机 |
[28:25] | We had an emergency beacon,a transmitter. | 我们有一个信号发射器 |
[28:27] | What kind of transmitter? | 什么样的发射器? |
[28:29] | An ADF beacon. | 一个标准式样的 |
[28:32] | We wanted to make sure we’d be spotted. | 我们想确定我们能被雷达发现 |
[28:38] | Look, | 听着 |
[28:40] | whatever you think I am, I’m not. | 无论你认为我是谁 我不是 |
[28:44] | Please, please, | 拜托 拜托… |
[28:47] | just tell me your name. | 你叫什么? |
[28:48] | Your wife. What is her maiden name? | 你妻子…她原来姓什么? |
[28:51] | -Murphy. -Where did you meet her? | -Murphy -你在哪儿认识她的? |
[28:53] | University of Minnesota. | 明尼苏达大学 |
[28:55] | How did she die? | 她是怎么死的? |
[28:56] | She got sick. | 她病死的 |
[28:59] | She got sick? | 生病了? |
[29:03] | It started as a fever. | 一开始是发烧 |
[29:06] | After two days, she was delirious. | 两天后就神志不清… |
[29:12] | Then she died. | 然后死了 |
[29:24] | I don’t know why you’re asking these questions. | 我不知道你为什么问我这么多问题 |
[29:27] | I don’t know why you’re treating me this way, | 我也不明白你为何这样对我… |
[29:31] | why I have to explain to you who I am | 为什么我必须向你解释我是谁 |
[29:34] | when you don’t tell me who you are. | 而你却不告诉我你是谁 |
[29:36] | I was 23 years old when the Americans came to my country. | 我23岁时 美国人来到了我们国家 |
[29:41] | I was a good man. | 我是一个好人 |
[29:43] | I was a soldier. | 我是一个士兵… |
[29:46] | And when they left, | 那些美国人走了之后 |
[29:49] | I was something different. | 我变得跟以前不同了 |
[29:51] | For the next six years | 在之后的六年中 |
[29:54] | I did things I wish I could erase from my memory, | 我做了许多难堪回首的事 |
[29:57] | things which I never thought myself to be capable of. | 我从来就没有想过可以做到的事… |
[30:03] | But I did come to learn this. | 但是我却学会了… |
[30:07] | There is a part of me which was always capable. | 我有这潜力 |
[30:13] | You want to know who I am. | 你想知道我是谁? |
[30:19] | My name is Sayid Jarrah, | 我叫Sayid Jarrah… |
[30:23] | and I am a torturer. | 我是一个拷问官 |
[30:39] | Where is it? | 在哪儿啊? |
[30:41] | There it is. | 在这里 |
[30:54] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[30:56] | Dude, nice catch. | 伙计 好身手 |
[30:58] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 就算我该死 |
[31:01] | All that noise from this tiny critter. | 这吵人的声音都是这家伙搞出来的 |
[31:04] | Kind of reminds me of a turtle I once had. | 它让我想起了以前我有过的一只乌龟 |
[31:07] | His name was Stewart. | 它叫Stewart |
[31:09] | He ran off when I was ten. | 当我十岁时它就跑掉了 |
[31:12] | Well, that’s what Mom said. | 这些都是我妈妈说的 |
[31:14] | I kind of think she threw him out. | 我有点觉得是妈妈把它扔掉的 |
[31:21] | Wow, you’re a happy little fellow,ain’t you? | 呃 你是个快乐的小家伙 不是吗? |
[31:30] | I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[31:34] | Why don’t I take him far from here? | 不如把它交给我吧 |
[31:37] | Two beaches away. | 我把它带到两个海滩之外? |
[31:39] | Maybe he’ll find a Mrs. Tree Frog. | 也许我会找到树蛙女士 |
[31:42] | That way he won’t keep you up anymore and everyone’s happy. | 这样它就不会叫了 大家都开心 |
[31:49] | Yeah, that’s one idea. | 是啊 这是个办法 |
[31:53] | Here’s another. | 而这是另一个办法 |
[31:58] | Dude. | 伙计… |
[32:02] | I hear with a little Ranch they taste just like chicken. | 我听说抹上一点色拉酱 它尝起来就像鸡肉 |
[32:32] | Give you a hand? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[32:42] | Jack, I know this isn’t… | Jack 我知道… |
[32:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:59] | Where are the pliers? | 钳子到哪里去了? |
[33:03] | Tell me about this balloon. | 给我说说那个热气球 |
[33:07] | What? | 什么? |
[33:08] | This balloon that brought you here.Tell me about it. | 那个把你和你妻子带到这儿来的气球 跟我说说 |
[33:11] | What do you wanna know? | 你想知道什么? |
[33:14] | Everything. | 任何东西 |
[33:20] | She’s 140 feet high, 60 feet wide. | 它高140英尺 宽60英尺… |
[33:26] | And when she’s up in the air,550,000 cubic feet of helium and 100,000 of hot air keep her up. | 在空中时 55万立方的氦和 10万立方的热空气能让它保持飞行 |
[33:33] | And if you could look down on her, | 如果你在空中从上往下看它 |
[33:36] | you’d see a big yellow smiley face on top. | 你可以看见在顶端有个很大的黄色笑脸 |
[33:42] | Why would you travel in that way? | 你们为什么以这样的方式旅行呢? |
[33:47] | Because I was rich. | 因为我很富有… |
[33:51] | Because it was my dream. | 而且它是我的梦想… |
[33:56] | And Jennifer thought it would be neat. | Jennifer也觉得这是很酷的事 |
[34:00] | You were rich. | 你很有钱? |
[34:08] | I guess I’m thinking of things in the past tense now. | 我想我现在已经开始用过去的思维看待事情了 |
[34:11] | How’s that for optimism? | 很乐观吧? |
[34:14] | What did you do to become so rich? | 你是怎么变得那么有钱的? |
[34:18] | I sold my company. | 我卖掉我的公司 |
[34:20] | What kind of company? | 什么样的公司? |
[34:21] | -Mining. -What did you mine? | -矿业公司 -你们采什么矿? |
[34:25] | We mined nonmetallic minerals. | 非机械金属 |
[34:30] | I know. Everyone wanted to talk to me at cocktail parties. | 我知道在鸡尾酒舞会上每个人都想和我说话 |
[34:41] | Give me your hands. | 把你的手给我 |
[34:45] | Give me your hands. | 把你的手给我 |
[34:53] | Where is she buried? | 她埋在哪儿? |
[34:55] | -What? -Listen to me. | -什么? -听着 |
[34:57] | You said you buried your wife.Tell me where. | 你说你埋了你的妻子 告诉我在哪里 |
[35:01] | What are you… | 你想干什… |
[35:02] | -Where? -In the jungle. | -在哪儿? -丛林里 |
[35:05] | By the balloon. In the jungle. | 热气球旁边 就在丛林里 |
[35:07] | How deep?How deep did you dig the grave? | 有多深? 你挖的坟墓有多深? |
[35:10] | I don’t… | 我不知… |
[35:12] | How many shovelfuls of earth? | 有多深? 有多少泥土? |
[35:14] | Did you use your hands?How long did it take you? | 你是用手吗? 挖了多久? |
[35:17] | -I don’t remember. -You would remember. | -我记不起来了 -你记得起来的 |
[35:20] | You would remember how deep. | 你会记得有多深 |
[35:23] | You would remember every shovelful,every moment. | 你应该记得那时的每铲土 |
[35:26] | You would remember what it felt like to place her body inside. | 你应该记得把一具尸体放进去时的感觉 |
[35:31] | You would remember if you buried the woman you loved. | 如果那个被埋的是你所爱的女人 你肯定会记得的 |
[35:36] | You would remember if it were true. | 如果这些都是真的 你会记得的 |
[35:43] | Did you lose someone? | 那你…那你是不是也失去过谁? |
[35:47] | Did you lose someone here on the island? | 你是不是在这岛上失去了谁? |
[35:50] | Did you lose someone, too? | 你是不是也失去过谁? |
[35:51] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[35:58] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[36:00] | It was an accident. | 那是一场意外 |
[36:02] | The woman responsible thought she was someone else, | 杀她的那个女弄错了 |
[36:06] | someone coming to hurt her, | 以为她是去害她的 |
[36:09] | someone like you. | 就像你这样的人 |
[36:10] | Just, just… This is all a mistake. | 这…这…都是误会 |
[36:14] | Slow down here, OK? | 我们慢慢谈 好吗? |
[36:16] | Hurting me isn’t gonna bring her back. | 伤害我也不能让她起死回生 |
[36:18] | You know what I lost. | 你知道我所失去的吧 |
[36:21] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我事实 |
[36:23] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你到底是谁 |
[36:25] | No, no, no. Help. Stop. | 不不不 救命 停下 |
[36:28] | Tell me the truth.Tell me who you are. | 告诉我真相 告诉我你是谁 |
[36:38] | Open it.Open it now, John. | 打开 马上打开 |
[36:41] | This has to happen. | Jack 这是不得已的事 |
[36:43] | You open that damn door,you understand me? | 打开门 听见了没? |
[36:45] | You open it now. | 马上打开 |
[36:46] | No. | 不 |
[36:48] | Now. | 马上 |
[36:54] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么? |
[36:57] | Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do it. | 你现在让我干什么 我都照做 |
[36:58] | Just, please… | 只是拜托你… |
[37:02] | I want you to tell me the truth. | 我想要你告诉我真相 |
[37:03] | Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[37:07] | -Let go of me, Jack. -Or what? | -放开我 Jack -不放怎样? |
[37:09] | Wanna push the button?Open the door. | 你想按按键? 打开门 |
[37:17] | It’s under a minute now, John.You better think fast. | 只剩一分钟了John 你最好考虑快点 |
[37:20] | -You wouldn’t. -What? | -你不会的 -什么? |
[37:22] | I wouldn’t what? | 我不会什么? |
[37:23] | If we don’t…You would risk everyone’s lives? | 如果我没…你想拿大家的命赌博? |
[37:27] | You talked me into pushing that button once, John, | 上次是你说服我按按键的 John |
[37:30] | but it’s yours now. | 但是现在我说你 |
[37:31] | You’re the one who won’t risk it. You. | 你是那个不肯冒一下险的人 你 |
[37:33] | I don’t think anything’s gonna happen when we get to zero. | 我? 我觉得它到了零什么事也不会发生 |
[37:36] | -Jack. -You wanna see? | -Jack… -你想看看会发生什么事吗? |
[37:38] | Let’s just see what’s gonna happen. | 那我们就来看看将会发生什么 |
[37:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[37:50] | OK, OK, OK. Right 15, left… | 好吧 好吧 好吧 右15 左… |
[37:53] | You think I’m stupid? You open it. | 你当我傻么? 你去开 |
[38:38] | -He’s lying. -Not like this! | -他在撒谎 -没有 |
[38:39] | I’ll tell you whatever you want. | 我会告诉你你想知道的 |
[38:41] | He’s lying! He’s lying! | 他在说谎 他在说谎 |
[38:45] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[39:02] | What the hell was that? | 到底想怎样? |
[39:05] | He is one of them. | 他是他们中的一个 |
[39:07] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[39:07] | Did he tell you that? | 他说了没? |
[39:10] | No. | 没有 |
[39:10] | Then how do you know? | 那你怎么知道? |
[39:13] | Because I know. | 因为我知道 |
[39:16] | He is one of them. | 他是他们其中一个 |
[39:20] | I think that’s what Rousseau thought about you once, Sayid. | Rousseau当初也是这么认为你的吧 Sayid |
[39:23] | She strapped you down, she shocked you, | 没记错的话 她设了陷阱把你捆住 而且用电击你 |
[39:26] | all because she thought you were one of them. | 都是因为她认为你是他们中的一个 |
[39:29] | He is. | 他是的 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么? |
[39:33] | He is one of them. | 他是他们中的一个 |
[39:35] | To Rousseau, we’re all Others. | 对Rousseau来说 我们都是其他人 |
[39:41] | I guess it’s all relative, huh? | 我想这都是相对而言的 是么 |
[40:14] | You got a wife? | 你有妻子么? |
[40:15] | Kids? | 孩子? |
[40:46] | I’ll take him. | 我来 |
[40:54] | It’s over. We’re pulling out,not going to Baghdad. | 结束了 我们不去巴格达了 |
[40:58] | Your man Saddam gets to stay in power, | 你们的领袖萨达姆仍旧可以掌握政权 也就是说 |
[41:01] | which means you, in all likelihood,will remain in his employ. | 你几乎肯定将继续为他效力 |
[41:05] | I guess you’re lucky you have a new skill set you can use. | 而且你还掌握拷问技能 |
[41:10] | What you made me do, no human being | 你让我做的那些事… |
[41:11] | should ever have to do to another. | 人类之间不能这么做 |
[41:19] | One of these days… | 将来…. |
[41:21] | there will be something you need to know. | 你会想明白的 |
[41:25] | And now… | 但是现在… |
[41:27] | you know how to get it. | 你知道怎么去得到你想知道的了 |
[41:31] | I will never do that again. | 我不会再这么做了 |
[41:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | Good luck to you, Sayid. | 祝你好运 Sayid |
[41:46] | Bus fare back to Ramadi. | 给你回拉马蒂的车费 |
[41:49] | Let’s move out. | 我们出发 |
[42:15] | There is a man down in the hatch. | 舱里有一个人… |
[42:19] | A stranger captured by Rousseau. | Rousseau抓住的一个陌生人 |
[42:24] | I beat him. | 我打了他 |
[42:28] | I beat him badly. | 我狠狠打了他 |
[42:34] | Why are you telling me this, Sayid? | 为什么告诉我这些 Sayid? |
[42:39] | Jack asked me how I knew, | Jack问我怎么知道… |
[42:41] | knew for sure that this man was lying, | 这个人在撒谎 |
[42:45] | how I knew for sure that he was one of them, one of the Others. | 我怎么知道他是其他人中的一个 |
[42:51] | I know because I feel no guilt for what I did to him. | 我知道是因为我这么对他我一点也没内疚感 |
[43:04] | But there is no way I can ever explain that to Jack, or even Locke, | 但是这是我对Jack甚至是Lock解释不清的… |
[43:09] | because both of them have forgotten. | 因为他们两个都已经忘记了 |
[43:12] | Forgotten? What? | 忘记了? 什么? |
[43:16] | That you were strung up by your neck and left for dead. | 你被吊着脖子挂在树上留着等死 |
[43:19] | That Claire was kept for days during which God knows what happened to her. | Claire被绑架了好几天 没人知道在她身上发生了什么 |
[43:24] | That these people, | 这些人 |
[43:25] | these Others, | 这些”其他人” |
[43:28] | are merciless | 是多么无情… |
[43:30] | and can take any one of us whenever they choose. | 他们可以在任何时候 带走我们中的任何一个 |
[43:40] | So, tell me, Charlie, | 所以告诉我 Charlie |
[43:44] | have you forgotten? | 你忘记了么? |