时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | -Charlie. Give me the baby. -Who the hell are you, John? | -Charlie 把孩子给我 -你以为你是谁啊 John? |
[00:08] | Aaron’s not your responsibility. | Aaron不是你该管的 |
[00:10] | Where were you when he was born? | 他出生的时候你在哪里? |
[00:12] | Where were you when he was taken? | 他被抓走的时候你又在哪里? |
[00:14] | You’re not his father.You’re not his family. | 你不是他爸爸 也不是他家人 |
[00:17] | Neither are you, Charlie. | 你同样也不是 Charlie |
[00:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:29] | This is not your island.This is our island. | 这个岛不是你们的 而是我们的 |
[00:34] | And the only reason you’re living on it | 而你们之所以能生活在这里 |
[00:36] | is because we let you live on it. | 是因为我们允许你们这么做 |
[00:40] | Right here, there’s a line. | 这里就是界线了 |
[00:43] | You cross that line, | 如果你们敢踏过这界线 |
[00:46] | we go from misunderstanding to something else. | 那我们之间就不仅仅只是误会了 |
[00:51] | It’s your call, Jack. | 你自己决定 Jack |
[00:55] | Sayid tells me that you’re a cop. | Sayid和我说你是个警察 |
[00:56] | I was a cop. | 曾经是 |
[00:58] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以请教你一些事情吗? |
[01:01] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[01:05] | How long do you think it would take to train an army? | 你觉得训练一支军队要多久? |
[01:25] | Is that all of them? | 这是所有的了? |
[01:27] | All six of them. | 所有6支都在这了 |
[01:30] | Plus one box of ammo. | 但是只有一盒子弹 |
[01:33] | At least we don’t have to worry about running out anytime soon. | 至少目前我们不用担心弹药会用完 |
[01:39] | Jack, I’m grateful that you decided | Jack 很高兴你决定 |
[01:41] | to keep them all in the same place. | 把所有武器都放在同一个地方 |
[01:45] | I had to take them from Charlie. | 这是我从Charlie那里拿来的 |
[01:47] | His heroin stash. | 是藏海洛英的 |
[01:50] | I figured it might have therapeutic value, | 我想如果他看不到这些 |
[01:53] | if it ever came to that. | 会对他戒毒有所帮助 |
[01:54] | You’re just gonna leave it all in the statues? | 你就打算一直把毒品藏在这雕象里? |
[01:56] | You wanna break seven Virgin Marys, | 那你打算敲碎这7个圣母玛利亚? |
[01:58] | be my guest. | 你自便吧 |
[02:00] | I’m superstitious. | 我很迷信的 |
[02:04] | The combination. | 把密码告诉我 |
[02:11] | I’m gonna assume that you’re asking me | 我想你问我也许是因为 |
[02:13] | because you’re worried that I might fall off a cliff or something, | 你担心我会摔下悬崖 |
[02:17] | that it’s irresponsible for just one of us to have access to this room, | 或者你觉得只有一人能进来这里 |
[02:20] | rather than this being | 是很不可靠的 |
[02:23] | an issue of trust. | 而不会觉得这是你不信任我 |
[02:25] | Well, there are a lot of cliffs on this island, John. | 这岛上有很多悬崖 John |
[02:34] | All right. But I think we should agree, Jack, | 好吧 但是我觉得我们应该达成协议 Jack |
[02:38] | that if either of us need to open this door, | 如果我们中的任何一人需要进来这里 |
[02:40] | we consult each other first. | 我们都得与对方商量 |
[02:42] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:44] | Right seven, left 33, | 右转到7 左转到33 |
[02:46] | right 18.You need to write it down? | 再右转到18 你要把它记下来吗? |
[02:48] | No. I got it. | 不用了 我记得住 |
[02:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:51] | And, Jack, you may want to consider | 还有 Jack 你应该考虑下 |
[02:53] | locking the medicine in here, too. | 把药品也放在这里面 |
[02:56] | Why would I need to do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[03:00] | Well, well. | 看吧 看吧 |
[03:03] | Look who had to relocate to the suburbs. | 这是谁要在郊区安家啦 |
[03:12] | Ain’t that just like a woman? | 像个娘们似的 |
[03:16] | She keeps the house and you get the cheap-ass apartment. | 她住着大房子 而你却只能呆在小公寓啊 |
[03:20] | Man, I thought these people hated me, | 伙计 我以前觉得这些人都恨我 |
[03:23] | but I gotta hand it to you. | 不过现在这名头得转给你了 |
[03:26] | Stealing the baby and trying to drown it? | 偷走孩子 想要把他淹死? |
[03:28] | Now, that’s a new low. | 你现在成为新的孤立对象了 |
[03:30] | You even made Locke take a swing at you. | 连Locke都要打你 |
[03:33] | Hell, that’s like getting Gandhi to beat his kids. | 这就好比让甘地来教训他自己的孩子 |
[03:36] | Shouldn’t you be more worried about Jack | 你是不是应该担心一下Jack? |
[03:39] | ransacking your tent right now? | 他正在搜你的帐子 |
[03:42] | What? | 什么? |
[03:51] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[03:54] | You stole these from the hatch. | 这些是你从舱里偷出来的 |
[03:56] | -You stole them from me. -What? | -是你从我那偷过去的 -什么? |
[03:58] | They were in my stash.I took back what was mine. | 它们是我藏起来的 我只是拿回属于我的而已 |
[04:01] | These belong to all of us, Sawyer.To the group. | 这些是属于我们的Sawyer 是属于大家的 |
[04:04] | You don’t have a stash anymore. | 你那藏东西的地方已经没有了 |
[04:07] | Doc, you don’t wanna do this. | 我是认真的 医生 放下它 |
[04:09] | Just give me the pills, we’ll forget it ever happened. | 把这些药片还给我 我会当什么都没发生过 |
[04:14] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我? |
[04:15] | Last chance, Doc. | 没有下一次了 医生 |
[04:58] | What do you want, right now? | 你现在想要什么? |
[05:02] | Just you. | 就要你 |
[05:14] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[05:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna be late for that meeting I told you about. | 我开会要迟到了 就是我和你说过的那个会议 |
[05:20] | Meeting, huh? | 会议? |
[05:23] | yeah | 是的 |
[05:26] | You got another date,you can just say so. | 如果你还有约会 你直说就是了 |
[05:27] | I can only wrap my mind around one woman at a time, | 我可没本事脑袋里同时想着两个女人 |
[05:32] | but I appreciate the permission. | 但是我还是满欣赏你的宽宏大量 |
[05:34] | Back in a flash, gorgeous. | 一会就回来 美人 |
[05:42] | You weren’t exactly supposed to see that. | 你不该看到这些 |
[05:45] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[05:50] | What? | 什么? |
[05:51] | You’re not serious? | 这不是真的吧 |
[05:52] | You just happen to have a suitcase full of cash, | 你这么巧带了个装满现金的手提箱 |
[05:56] | and you go to pick it up | 而正要去拿的时候 |
[05:59] | and then the lock just happens to break? | 锁恰好坏了? |
[06:05] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[06:06] | It’s not even real. | 这都不是真的钱 |
[06:10] | Newspaper? | 报纸? |
[06:14] | Are you trying to con me? | 你在想方设法的骗我钱? |
[06:16] | What, I ask you what all the money’s for | 当我问你要这些钱派什么用场时 |
[06:18] | and you do some song and dance about an investment or something | 你就编一些投资啊什么的来骗我 |
[06:23] | and then I say,”Hey, oh, I’ve got some money. “ | 然后…然后我就会傻呼呼的说”嘿 我这里还有些钱” |
[06:25] | Look, you got me. | 看 都被你看穿了 |
[06:30] | Good for you. | 你真行啊 |
[06:33] | No harm, no foul. | 这也没什么 |
[06:36] | You should’ve done your homework. | 你应该有准备的 |
[06:38] | I didn’t take anything from him in the divorce. | 和他离婚我什么都没得到 |
[06:43] | I’m not even worth your trouble. | 我不值得你花这么多心思 |
[06:51] | Well, shame on me. | 我真是无地自容啊 |
[06:55] | I want you to show me what you do. | 告诉我你是怎么做的 |
[07:03] | Show me what you do.What you really do. | 让我看看你到底是怎么做的 |
[07:08] | And what do I do? | 什么怎么做? |
[07:09] | Show me how to con people, Sawyer. | 告诉我你是怎么骗人的 Sawyer |
[07:21] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你布置屋子的方式 |
[07:26] | Maid’s day off. | 今天不用女仆 |
[07:29] | You wanna move? | 挪一下好吗? |
[07:33] | Heard Jack took your painkillers. | 我听说Jack拿走了你的止痛药 |
[07:36] | Guess me and the doc are on the outs. | 是啊 我想那医生算是把我看成外人了 |
[07:38] | One less Christmas card I’ll have to send this year. | 今年又可以少寄一张圣诞卡了 |
[07:42] | Maybe that’ll cheer you up.It’s from the hatch. | 这可能会让你开心一点 我从舱里拿来的 |
[07:45] | I know you’re hard up for reading material. | 我知道你在为找不到阅读材料发愁 |
[07:47] | Well, as much as I’d like to learn to “feather my hair,” | 就象我想知道怎么剪头发一样 |
[07:53] | I lost my damn glasses on the raft. | 在竹筏上我把眼镜弄掉了 |
[07:57] | You wanna read it to me? | 能读给我听吗? |
[08:01] | What, You got an appointment or something? | 怎么了 你有约会么 |
[08:09] | All right. | 就这个了 |
[08:10] | “Ten Ways To Tell If He’s A Sensitive Man. “ | “10种可以判断他是否是个敏感男人的方法” |
[08:13] | This ought to be good. | 听上去还不错 |
[08:15] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[08:16] | John Hey, John. | |
[08:19] | Now, there’s a sensitive man. | 这就是个敏感男人 |
[08:22] | Claire asked him to sleep down here. | Claire让他睡在那边 |
[08:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:26] | Locke’s got himself needs, | Locke也只是为了得到他想要的 |
[08:28] | just like anyone else. | 就和其他所有人一样 |
[08:33] | Not everyone is like you, Sawyer. | 不是所有人都象你一样的 Sawyer |
[08:35] | Guess that’s why El Jacko and Ana Lulu | 我想这就是为什么Jack和那个Ana Lulu |
[08:38] | didn’t ask me to join their revolution. | 没叫我参加他们的革命的原因吧 |
[08:43] | What? You didn’t hear about their little army? | 怎么 你没听说他们的小军队? |
[08:49] | Guess I’m not the only one on the outs with the doc. | 看来我不是唯一一个被医生看成是外人的人了 |
[09:03] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[09:06] | You gonna put the lime in the coconut,drink them both up? | 你要把橙汁放在椰子里然后一起喝下去? |
[09:12] | Lime in the coconut? | “椰子里的橙汁”? |
[09:14] | The song? | 一首歌 |
[09:17] | What do you want, Hurley? | 你想要说什么 Hurley? |
[09:20] | I’m over at Rose and Bernard’s tent… | 我刚才在Rose和Bernard的帐子附近 |
[09:22] | Did you know he’s a dentist? | 你知道他是个牙医吗? |
[09:26] | Well, that’s not all he’s been holding out on us. | 他们还隐瞒了其它东西 |
[09:29] | He picked up Boone’s signal | 他还收到过Boone从那架挪威的 |
[09:30] | from the Norwegian plane. | 飞机上发出的求救信号 |
[09:31] | Nigerian. | 是尼日利亚 |
[09:33] | Right. Anyhow,he picked it up with this. | 好吧 反正他是用这个接收到的 |
[09:40] | That is a short-wave radio.It’s a glorified walkie-talkie. | 这是个短波收音机 是个非常不错的步话机 |
[09:45] | Yeah, but can’t you switch a blue wire | 是啊 那你能不能把这蓝线和红线转换一下 |
[09:48] | with a red wire and make it stronger? | 让它变得更好用些? |
[09:49] | We tried to send a signal with the plane’s transceiver | 我们试着用飞机的 无线电向外发信号 |
[09:51] | and all we got was | 我们所能收到的就只有 |
[09:53] | the French woman’s message on a loop. | 那个法国女人16年前发出的循环信息 |
[09:55] | Why would I bother? | 我为什么还要费劲弄这个? |
[09:56] | Come on, man. I mean, it’s worth… | 伙计 我是说 这值得… |
[09:59] | It’s worth nothing.It’s a waste of time. | 这没什么利用价值 只会浪费时间 |
[10:03] | I was just trying to cheer you up, dude. | 我只是想让你振作一点 |
[10:06] | I don’t need cheering up. | 我不需要 |
[10:09] | OK, man. Sorry. No problem. | 好吧 对不起 没什么事了 |
[10:30] | You get the combo? | 你搞到保险门密码了? |
[10:33] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[10:35] | Didn’t think it’d be that easy convincing your pal to give it up. | 你不觉得这样就说服你那伙伴 |
[10:41] | That’s the nice thing about you people, | 这对你们来说是好事… |
[10:43] | you’re not scared enough. | 你们还没有太害怕 |
[10:45] | Not scared enough? | 没有太害怕? |
[10:48] | Same reason no one’ll join the army. | 这也是为什么不能说服大家都加入我们的原因 |
[10:51] | Everyone around here actually thinks they’re safe. | 这里的每个人都觉得自己很安全 |
[10:56] | Trust me, Ana, no one thinks we’re safe. | 相信我 Ana 没人觉得自己安全 |
[11:04] | So, Jack, | 那么 Jack… |
[11:05] | what’s the combo? | 密码是什么? |
[11:11] | I was just kidding. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[12:00] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干什么呀? |
[12:25] | Oh, man, it’s really coming down. | 我的天 还真的下雨了 |
[12:28] | Get under here, Freckles! | 快进来 小妞 |
[12:29] | I like the rain. | 我喜欢雨 |
[12:31] | Yeah, me too, from under here. | 是啊 我也喜欢 但是只限于里面 |
[12:36] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[12:37] | It’s Sun. | 是Sun |
[12:58] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗? |
[12:59] | She’s breathing. | 还有呼吸 |
[13:01] | Go get Jack. Go get Jack. | 找Jack 去找Jack |
[13:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[13:09] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[13:10] | Where’s Jack? | Jack在哪里? |
[13:17] | Was she conscious at all? | 她还清醒吗? |
[13:20] | -Did she say anything? -Not a word. | -她说过什么吗? -没 一句话都没说过 |
[13:22] | She’s OK. She’s going to be all right. | 她没事了 她没事了 她很快就会好的 |
[13:25] | You need to let me take care of her,all right? Please. | 你让我来照顾她吧 拜托 |
[13:28] | -How’d you find her? -I heard her scream. | -你怎么找到她的? -我听到她在丛林里尖叫 |
[13:31] | She was out cold,and her hands were tied. | 她的手是被绑起来的 |
[13:34] | What do you mean her hands were tied? | 她的手为什么被绑起来? |
[13:37] | They’re back. | 他们又来了 |
[13:48] | They said they would leave us alone. | 他们说过不会来惹我们的 |
[13:50] | They broke their promise. | 恩 John 看来他们毁约了 |
[13:52] | -We don’t even know what happened. | -我们都还不知道到底怎么回事 |
[13:55] | -Do we need to know? | -这不是明摆着么? |
[13:59] | Where’d you find her? | 你们在哪里找到她的 |
[14:00] | Just outside her garden. | 就在她自己的小花园外 |
[14:02] | -We should take a look around. -With guns. | -我们去看看 -带好枪 |
[14:05] | No. | 不行 |
[14:07] | No? | 不行? |
[14:09] | We arm up, | 如果我们带着武器 |
[14:10] | we’re just as likely to shoot each other as we are one of them. | 可能会误伤自己人 |
[14:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[14:15] | We’ll wait for Sun to wake up.She’ll tell us what happened. | 我们等Sun醒过来吧 她会告诉我们发生了什么 |
[14:20] | Then we’re gonna do something about it. | 然后我们得有所行动 |
[14:23] | Sounds like a plan. | 听上去是个计划 |
[14:36] | They usually don’t leave any trail. | 他们通常不留痕迹 |
[14:38] | It’s worth a look. | 还是得去看一下的 |
[14:42] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问你些事情 |
[14:44] | This whole scenario make sense to you? | 你想得通这一连串的事情吗? |
[14:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[14:49] | Think about it. | 想一想 |
[14:51] | First off, how’d she get away? | 首先 她怎么能够逃脱的 |
[14:53] | Woman doesn’t weigh 100 pounds. | 一个女人是不会有这么大的力气的 |
[14:55] | She was fighting for her life. | 她是为她性命而挣扎 |
[14:56] | People are capable of anything… | 这种情况下人们什么都能做的出… |
[14:58] | You couldn’t get away. | 但是你就没能逃脱 |
[15:00] | And you versus Sun,hot-oil death match? | 你和Sun玩热油锅生死游戏的话 |
[15:02] | My money’s on you, Sheena. | 我绝对把钱压你那边 |
[15:05] | Thanks for your vote of confidence. | 谢谢你对我的信心 |
[15:17] | It’s a hood, just like the one they put over my head. | 这是个头套 就象他们套在我头上的一样 |
[15:21] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[15:24] | This one’s black. Different weave. | 这个是黑色的 花纹也不一样 |
[15:27] | It’s all in the details,and they’re wrong. | 细节说明一切 他们都错了 |
[15:35] | Well, if it wasn’t them, then who? | 那如果不是那些人 还会是谁呢? |
[15:39] | What are you saying, one of us did it? | 你是说是我们中的人干的? |
[15:43] | Who the hell would wanna go after Sun? | 谁会想要去袭击Sun? |
[15:46] | Not much upside to scaring the crap out of 46 people. | 除非是想说服大家加入军队… |
[15:50] | Unless you’re trying to con them into joining an army. | 再也不会有其它吓唬全部46个人的理由了 |
[16:01] | Those necklaces are junk, Sawyer. | 这些项链分文不值 Sawyer |
[16:02] | A five-year-old could tell that. | 一个5岁小孩都能看出来 |
[16:05] | They ain’t gonna look at the necklaces. | 他们是不会看这项链的 |
[16:07] | They’re gonna look at the price. | 他们只会看这标价 |
[16:09] | It’s all in the details, Dimples. | 细节说明一切 甜心 |
[16:12] | What if we get caught? | 那如果我们被抓怎么办? |
[16:14] | We ain’t gonna get caught. | 我们不会的 |
[16:16] | Anybody goes to the cops, | 如果有人去报警 |
[16:18] | the only thing they’re gonna remember | 他们所能记得的就是 |
[16:20] | is a guy who looks like he’s been in a bar fight. | 那个男人好像在酒吧里闹过事 |
[16:27] | You’re scared, huh? | 你害怕了? |
[16:30] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[16:32] | Well, here’s the good news, baby. | 这是个好消息 宝贝 |
[16:35] | Everybody’s scared. | 所有人都在害怕 |
[16:36] | And the thing they’re scared of most | 他们最害怕的就是 |
[16:40] | is missing an opportunity. | 错过机会 |
[16:48] | -This is all they had. | -他们就只有这些了 25块 |
[16:50] | -Let’s try down the street. | -让我们去街头那家 |
[16:51] | Hey. You guys wanna buy some necklaces? | 你们要这些项链吗? |
[16:55] | -Where’d you get them? -What do you think? | -哪里来的? -还用说么 |
[16:58] | You want to buy them or not? | 你们要不要? |
[17:03] | Forget it. | 见鬼 算了 |
[17:04] | Hey, how much? | 多少钱? |
[17:08] | Hundred a piece. | 100一根 |
[17:09] | For any of them? | 随便哪根都是? |
[17:10] | Yeah, yeah. Taster’s choice. | 是的 是的 真是明智 |
[17:13] | I’ll take the $1,200 one and the $1,300 one. | 我要1200的和1300的 |
[17:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:21] | Hey, wait.Wait up, man. I’ll buy some of those. | 等等 等一下 伙计 我也买点 |
[17:25] | Yeah, me too. | 我也买 |
[17:28] | Dana’s birthday’s next week. | 下周是Dana的生日 送这个最好了 |
[17:31] | They love their jewelery. | 他们喜欢珠宝 |
[17:35] | 500 600 700 Five, six, seven hundred. | |
[17:41] | Pulse is good, strong. | 脉搏跳的稳定有力 |
[17:44] | You just need to watch her. | 你只要好好照看她就行了 |
[17:49] | She’s gonna be OK, man. | 她会没事的 |
[18:12] | That bump on her head, | 她额头的肿块… |
[18:14] | do you think she fell or that someone hit her? | 你觉得是她摔倒造成的 还是有人打她的? |
[18:17] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:21] | Jack, how well do you know Ana Lucia? | Jack你了解Ana Lucia么? |
[18:30] | I was just… | 只是… |
[18:32] | The Others… I was out there with you. | 其它人… 我当时和你都在一起 |
[18:36] | I heard that man say if we stayed away, | 我听到他们说如果我们离他们远点 |
[18:39] | they’d leave us alone. | 他们不会来惹我们的 |
[18:40] | We’ve left them alone, | 我们已经离的他们够远的了 |
[18:42] | so why would they attack us a few days later? | 那么他们为什么要再袭击我们? |
[18:45] | If it wasn’t them, then who was it? | 如果不是他们 那会是谁? |
[18:53] | Like I said,how well do you know Ana Lucia? | 就象我说的 你有多了解Ana Lucia? |
[19:14] | I got a couple more people interested in joining up. | 有些人有兴趣加入了 |
[19:17] | Yeah? Who? | 是吗? 谁? |
[19:19] | The big guy | 那个很胖的人 |
[19:20] | who lives behind Sayid, and Scott. | 就是老和Sayid和Scott在一起的那个 |
[19:22] | You mean Steve. Scott’s dead. | 应该是Steve Scott已经死了 |
[19:27] | The point is, after what happened, | 我要说的是 在发生了这事以后 |
[19:31] | people are finally willing to do something. | 人们总算是肯有所行动了 |
[19:34] | Where were you this morning? | 你今天早上在哪里? |
[19:36] | Lots of places. | 很多地方 |
[19:39] | During the rainstorm. | 在下雨期间呢 |
[19:45] | You think I had something to do with Sun getting grabbed? | 你觉得我和Sun被抓有关系? |
[19:50] | Now, where would you get an idea like that? | 你为什么会有这个念头 |
[19:57] | Sun’s awake. | Sun醒了 |
[20:10] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样? |
[20:11] | Any pain? Dizziness? | 还疼吗? 晕吗? |
[20:14] | Just a little bit. | 还有点儿 |
[20:16] | Do you remember anything? | 还记得什么吗? |
[20:18] | I was working in my garden, when Vincent ran up. | Vincent出现时我正在花园里忙活 |
[20:22] | It started raining, | 接着就下雨了 |
[20:23] | then there was a bag over my head, | 然后有人用袋子套住我的头 |
[20:26] | and I was being dragged. | 把我拖走了 |
[20:27] | -How many were there? -I don’t… | -他们有多少人? -我… |
[20:29] | I didn’t see anything | 我什么也没看见 |
[20:35] | I kicked and I fought, | 我拼命反抗 |
[20:38] | and I just ran as fast as I could. | 玩儿命的跑 |
[20:41] | And then I fell… | 然后我摔倒了… |
[20:49] | Gun. | 枪 |
[21:07] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:10] | Looks like the good folks of Islandtown are about to form a posse, | 看来岛上的这些人 |
[21:13] | get themselves armed up. | 要准备全副武装了 |
[21:16] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 早料到了 |
[21:19] | if Jack didn’t find that horse of yours, | 要是Jack没有叫你 |
[21:21] | start leading the charge in a big white hat. | 他就成了名正言顺的领导者了 |
[21:33] | The guns. | 枪 |
[21:36] | This is all her play to get her hands on the guns. | 这都是她搞的鬼 就是为了得到枪 |
[21:42] | Locke. You need to go and tell him they’re coming. | Locke 你得去告诉他 他们要来了 |
[21:45] | I need to tell him? | 要我去? |
[21:47] | Sawyer, please. | Sawyer 求你了 |
[21:56] | So, what’s next? | 然后呢? |
[21:58] | Next? | 然后? |
[21:59] | The next play. | 下一步呢? |
[22:03] | I’ll show you the pigeon drop. | 我来教你怎么骗 |
[22:05] | We already did that. Twice. | 我们已经两次得手了 |
[22:08] | And the Tulsa bag scam,and the Looky-loo. | 还有塔尔萨州的那次和鲁克的牌局 |
[22:11] | I wanna do a big one. | 我想干场大的 |
[22:14] | You wanna do a big what? | 你想干场什么大的? |
[22:16] | A big con. | 大的骗局 |
[22:19] | It’s called a long con. | 那叫放长线吊大鱼 |
[22:21] | OK, a long con. | 好吧 放长线吊大鱼 |
[22:23] | How does it work? | 怎么做? |
[22:26] | It works by getting someone to ask you | 你得让你的猎物求你做事 |
[22:30] | to do something like it’s their idea, | 让整件事看起来像他们的主意 |
[22:32] | Your idea | 你才是幕后操纵者 |
[22:33] | But none of that matters, | 不过这都没关系 |
[22:36] | ’cause the one thing you need for a long con, | 因为要做这一切只需要一样东西 |
[22:40] | we ain’t got. | 而我们没有… |
[22:42] | Money. | 钱 |
[22:43] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[22:46] | Sorry, Cassie. 40 | 听着 Cassie |
[22:48] | grand in some mutual fund ain’t money. | 共有帐户上的4万块根本不够 |
[22:50] | Remember when I told you that | 还记得我跟你说过 |
[22:52] | I didn’t get anything from the divorce? | 我离婚时没拿到钱吗? |
[22:56] | I kind of lied. | 我没说实话 |
[22:57] | You kind of lied how much? | 有多少没说? |
[23:02] | 600 grand. | 60万美元 |
[23:06] | Hell, with that kind of money, | 见鬼 乖乖 有那么多钱 |
[23:07] | let’s go find an island somewhere | 咱们都可以去找个小岛 在沙滩上晒晒太阳 |
[23:10] | and sit on the beach drinking mojitos till we go toes up. | 喝个烂醉如泥 |
[23:13] | Sawyer, for the first time in my life | Sawyer 我一生中第一次 |
[23:16] | I’m actually happy. | 真的觉得快活 |
[23:19] | And it’s not really about the action or the money. | 而这并不是因为我们干的事或是得到的钱 |
[23:24] | It’s about doing this with you. | 而是因为和你一起做这些事 |
[23:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:29] | One long con. | 吊一次大鱼 |
[23:35] | And then the mojitos. | 然后就去快活吧 |
[23:41] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[23:44] | Why don’t you think about it in here? | 到这里来考虑如何? |
[23:59] | Hate to interrupt whatever the hell it is you’re doing. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[24:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[24:06] | I’m alphabetizing. | 我在按字母排序 |
[24:09] | Oh, sure. Sun gets attacked in the jungle | 对啊 Sun在丛林里被袭击了 |
[24:12] | and you figure it’s a good time | 你倒在这里 |
[24:14] | to start the Dewey decimal system.Good thinking. | 搞你的杜威十进制系统 真厉害 |
[24:16] | How can I help you, James? | 有事吗 James? |
[24:19] | Well, actually, John, I’m here | 事实上 John 我是来帮你的 |
[24:23] | to help you, give you the heads up. | 我是来给你报信的 |
[24:24] | Heads up? | 报信? |
[24:26] | Jack’s on his way over to open your little gun closet | 看来Jack正在来这儿的路上 |
[24:27] | and take whatever he needs. | 要打开你的小枪柜 拿他想要的东西 |
[24:30] | You should know he’s not alone. | 还不止他一个人这样 |
[24:33] | Whole camp’s pretty shook up about what happened to Tokyo Rose. | 所有人都为那个韩国妞的遭遇震惊了 |
[24:36] | I’m guessing everybody’s gonna wanna play cowboys and Indians. | 我猜每个人都想逞一逞英雄 |
[24:41] | And once those guns are out and about, | 而一旦那些枪被拿出来 |
[24:44] | something tells me they ain’t never going back in. | 我看是很难再把它们放回来了 |
[24:52] | Why are you telling me this? | 你干嘛告诉我这些? |
[24:58] | Because it’ll piss off Jack. | 因为这是整Jack最好的方法 |
[25:00] | But if I were you, | 我要是你 |
[25:04] | I’d change that combination pronto. | 我会马上改一下密码 |
[25:08] | But that won’t work.The door will just slow him down. | 可那没用 那只会让他缓缓 |
[25:12] | If Jack wants to get in, he’ll get in. | Jack想进来就一定进得来 |
[25:16] | Will you help me? | 能帮帮我么? |
[25:20] | Help you what? | 帮什么? |
[25:22] | Move the guns. | 把枪藏起来 |
[25:26] | Move them where? | 藏到哪? |
[25:29] | Fine. You don’t wanna trust me,lots of luck. | 好吧 你不相信我?那祝你好运吧 |
[25:32] | But I can’t leave the hatch unmanned. | 可这里不能没人守着 |
[25:34] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[25:38] | You move the guns, | 你去藏枪 我在这里呆着 |
[25:41] | and I’ll stay here and push your damn button for you. | 再帮你按那该死的按键 |
[25:42] | How long till they get here? | 他们还要多久才来? |
[25:45] | Well, that ain’t my problem, Hoss. It’s yours. | 那就与我无关了 你看着办吧 |
[26:04] | Steak sandwich. | 牛肉三明治… |
[26:06] | Two beers. | 两瓶啤酒 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:10] | Aw, shucks.You got a beer for me? | 给我来瓶啤酒吧 |
[26:13] | You want one, ask the lady. | 你也要么? 找服务员吧 |
[26:16] | Ha! Well, hell, I do want one. | 好吧 真见鬼 给我来一瓶 |
[26:18] | And could I get a plate of chicken salad, white meat only, | 再给我来一盘鸡肉沙拉 只要鸡胸脯肉 |
[26:21] | and please, God, | 对了 不要芹菜 |
[26:23] | no celery,OK, sweetheart? | 千万别放哦 行么 亲爱的? |
[26:25] | That’s how we make it here, darlin’. | 我们这里就是这样做的 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | So, | 那么… |
[26:31] | tell me you got her. | 你搞定她了吧 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I got her. | 是的 搞定了 |
[26:39] | All 600 grand? | 60万都到手了? |
[26:41] | All six. | 到手了 |
[26:46] | You fell for her. | 你爱上她了 |
[26:50] | You gotta be kidding me. | 噢 算了吧别开玩笑了 |
[26:52] | -Look, It’s got nothing… -I found that bitch. | -听着 这没什么… -是我找到那个妞的 |
[26:54] | Her name is Cassidy.I waited six months while you played house. | 她叫Cassidy 我等着你跟她纠缠了六个月 |
[26:58] | I ain’t doing it. | 告诉你 我是不会中途撒手不管的… |
[27:00] | You know what’s making you stupid? | 知道什么让你现在这么蠢么? |
[27:03] | It’s your damn hormones. | 是你该死的男性荷尔蒙 |
[27:05] | You think you’re in love,but you’re not. | 你以为你沉浸在爱情中了 可实际不是那样 |
[27:08] | A tiger doesn’t change his stripes, James. | 老虎斑纹是不会变的 James |
[27:10] | You’re a con man, just like me. | 你是个骗子 跟我一样 |
[27:13] | And it’s not what you do,it’s what you are. | 不管你做什么 这都不会改变 |
[27:16] | Do I make myself clear? | 明白么? |
[27:20] | I’m sorry, man. I just can’t do it. | 对不起 我下不了手 |
[27:23] | No, you’re gonna do it. | 不 你必须得干 |
[27:25] | Because that girl, she doesn’t know you one bit. | 因为那女的… 根本不了解你 |
[27:29] | But when she finds out who you are, | 但如果她知道你是谁 |
[27:32] | who you really are, | 你的真实身份 |
[27:34] | she’s gonna hate your guts. | 她会恨死你的 |
[27:45] | Enjoy your chicken salad, Gordy. | 好好吃你的鸡肉沙拉吧 Gordy |
[27:47] | Wait a minute. You don’t walk away now. | 等等 别想现在就走 |
[27:50] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[27:51] | You don’t wanna pay me? | 你想赖帐么? |
[27:55] | I’ll put one in your ear, James. | 我会让你好看的 James… |
[27:57] | You and your little friend Cassidy. | 你和你的妞Cassidy |
[28:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[28:26] | One second. | 等等 我马上 |
[28:26] | I’m like this close to the high score on Donkey Kong. | 就要拿到游戏的高分了 |
[28:41] | Now, what can I do you for? | 说吧 要我做什么? |
[28:44] | Where’s Locke? | Locke在哪? |
[28:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:47] | I think he said something about going to the store for a pack of smokes. | 他好像说去商店买包烟来着 |
[29:08] | Uh-oh.Looks like we got ourselves a theft. | 看来 咱们当中有小偷了 |
[29:12] | Who’s gonna call the cops?here are they? | 谁来报警? 枪在哪? |
[29:15] | Don’t look at me.I was just pushing the button. | 别看我 我只按了个按钮 |
[29:19] | Oh, yeah. I believe these are yours. | 对了 我想这些是你的吧 |
[29:30] | No. | 不 |
[29:54] | John. Where are they? | John… 枪在哪? |
[29:58] | You move the guns, Where are they? | 你把枪藏在哪了? |
[30:03] | We had an agreement! | 我们有协议的 |
[30:04] | An agreement you were about to violate. | 是有协议 但Jack 你刚刚违反了 |
[30:09] | Yes, I moved the guns. | 是 我是把枪藏起来了 |
[30:11] | Where? | 藏哪里了? |
[30:14] | Where? | 哪里? |
[30:15] | Where, John? | John 藏在哪里了? |
[30:16] | Are you going to start handing them out? | 你准备把它们交出来么? |
[30:19] | How many? Who gets them? | 有多少? 在谁手上? |
[30:24] | How much time before there’s an accident? Another accident? | 事故总是一桩接着一桩 |
[30:30] | I made a mistake teaching Michael how to shoot, | 教Michael开枪是我犯的错误 |
[30:32] | and now he’s… | 那他现在… |
[30:34] | He could be dead for all I know, | 我看凶多吉少 |
[30:35] | and that was my fault. | 那…那是我的错 |
[30:37] | Yes, I take responsibility for that, so | 我承认 我负责 所以 |
[30:39] | I’m taking responsibility for the guns, too. | 我会对枪的事情负责的 |
[30:42] | -I want two guns. | -John 我需要两把枪 |
[30:44] | -That’s the way it’s gonna be, Jack. | -抱歉 Jack 事情只能 |
[30:45] | Tell me where they are right now! | 两把枪 快告诉我它们现在在哪? |
[31:00] | You gave him the guns? | 你把枪给了他? |
[31:02] | No, I hid them. | 不 我把枪藏起来了 |
[31:06] | That’s right, Jack.He’s as stupid as you are. | 没错 Jack 他和你一样蠢 |
[31:10] | You were so busy worrying about each | 你们两都忙着猜忌对方 |
[31:12] | other, you never even saw me coming. | 你们都没有注意过我吧 |
[31:20] | So, how about you listen up? | 你们给我听好了 |
[31:23] | Because I’m only gonna say this once. | 我只说一次 |
[31:29] | You took my stuff. | 你翻我的东西 |
[31:32] | While I was off trying to get us help, | 趁我为大家寻找救兵的时候 |
[31:34] | get us rescued, | 为了救大家 |
[31:37] | you found my stash, and you took it, | 你拿走了我的包 |
[31:40] | divied it up. | 分了我的东西 |
[31:42] | My shaving cream, my batteries,even my beer. | 剃须沫 电池 甚至啤酒 |
[31:48] | And then something else happened. | 接着呢 |
[31:51] | You decided these two boys were gonna | 你让这两个家伙 |
[31:53] | tell you what to do and when to do it. | 来发号施令 |
[31:55] | Well, I’m done taking orders. | 我可不想再任人摆布了 |
[32:02] | And I don’t want my stuff back. | 我也不想要回我的东西了 |
[32:06] | Shaving cream don’t matter. | 剃须沫无所谓 |
[32:08] | Batteries don’t matter. | 电池也无所谓 |
[32:11] | Only thing that matters now | 但现在唯一重要的就是 |
[32:15] | are guns. | 那些枪 |
[32:19] | And if you want one, you’re gonna | 如果你们也想要一支的话 |
[32:20] | have to come to me to get it. | 就来我这儿拿 |
[32:28] | Oh, you wanna torture me, don’t you? | 你想拷打我了 是吧 |
[32:30] | Show everybody how civilized you are. | 让大家看看你是多么的文明吧 |
[32:35] | Go ahead, | 来啊 |
[32:38] | but I’ll die before I give them back. | 但是我死也不会把枪给你们的 |
[32:42] | And then you’ll really be screwed,won’t you? | 那时你们就真的无计可施了 不是么? |
[32:52] | There’s a new sheriff in town, boys. | 伙计们 现在我是这里的头儿了 |
[32:57] | Y’all best get used to it. | 你们最好习惯一下 |
[33:21] | What’s going on? Where were you? | 怎么了? 你去哪儿了? |
[33:26] | Sawyer, what happened? | Sawyer 怎么了? |
[33:29] | -See that black car? -Who is it? | -看见那辆黑色轿车了么? -是谁? |
[33:31] | -His name’s Gordy. My partner. -What partner? | -他叫Gordy…我的同伙 -什么同伙? |
[33:35] | If I don’t walk out with that briefcase | 如果两分钟内我不带着那个箱子 |
[33:38] | in two minutes, we’re both dead. | 从前门出去 我们俩都死定了 |
[33:40] | That’s the guy from the Mercado deal? | 怎么了? 那就是跟你做生意的家伙? |
[33:42] | There is no Mercado deal! | 根本没有什么生意 |
[33:45] | I knew about the 600 grand you had tucked away from the get-go. | 我早知道你有60万 |
[33:50] | Cass… Cass… | |
[33:53] | You were the long con. | 你就是我们的大鱼 |
[34:00] | Son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋… |
[34:02] | Go to hell. Go to hell. | 你去死吧 去死 |
[34:05] | -You gotta understand! -No! | -听我解释… -不 |
[34:05] | Everything that’s happened between us in the past six months, | 过去六个月里我们之间发生的一切 |
[34:10] | all of it, that was real. | 都是真的 |
[34:14] | Get out. You get out! | 滚 你给我滚 |
[34:15] | You can hate me all you want later, | 待会儿你想怎么恨我就怎么恨我 |
[34:19] | but right now you gotta listen to me. | 可现在你得听我的 |
[34:22] | He is goona to kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[34:26] | ‘Cause I told him I wasn’t gonna take your money. | 因为我说我不会拿你的钱 |
[34:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:35] | Look… Now we… | 听着 现在我们得… |
[34:38] | OK. | 好吧 |
[34:40] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们接下来应该这么做… |
[34:42] | Go out back through Evan’s yard. | 我要你从后门走 穿过Evan的院子 |
[34:44] | There’s a rental car parked out front. | 我租了辆车停在那门口 |
[34:47] | Go to Su city. | 去苏族市 |
[34:49] | I want you to check in to the Sage Flower Motel. | 去赛奇花汽车旅馆 |
[34:53] | It’s off Highway 29. | 就在29号公路旁 |
[34:56] | Watch TV, have a drink, and wait for me. | 看看电视 喝点东西 |
[34:59] | I’ll be there in the a. m. | 等着我 我早上就到 |
[35:03] | -It’ll all be over. -Let me just pack a few… | -那时一切就结束了 -让我稍微收拾下… |
[35:06] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[35:08] | You remember when you said I was all you ever wanted? | 记得你说过除了我你别无所求么? |
[35:14] | Well, now you know better. | 现在你该体会更深了 |
[35:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:31] | Go. Go. | 快 快 |
[35:48] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[35:51] | How’d I do what? | 做什么? |
[35:53] | Locke said that he left you in the hatch | Locke说他让你留守 |
[35:57] | when he went to hide the guns, | 他自己去藏枪的 |
[36:00] | and we both know you can’t track worth a damn. | 而且谁都知道你根本不懂追踪 |
[36:04] | So how’d you get them? | 那么 你是怎么弄到手的? |
[36:09] | Magician never tells his secrets. | 魔术师永远不会揭自己的底的 |
[36:13] | You played us. | 你耍我们 |
[36:16] | You played me. | 你还耍了我 |
[36:19] | All that stuff you said about Ana Lucia. | 你说的关于Ana Lucia的一切也是假的… |
[36:21] | You knew I would go to Jack. | 你早知道我会去找Jack |
[36:23] | And you knew I’d ask you to go to Locke. | 你也知道我会叫你去找Locke |
[36:25] | Now how in the world would I know all that? | 我怎么可能知道那么多 |
[36:32] | Did you have anything to do with Sun? | 你有没有对Sun下手? |
[36:34] | What kind of person do you think I am? | 你把我当成什么人了? |
[36:39] | What kind of a person do I think you are? | 我把你当成什么人? |
[36:42] | I don’t think this has anything to do with guns, | 我看这和枪无关 |
[36:46] | or with getting your stash back. | 也和找回你的东西无关 |
[36:48] | I think you want people to hate you. | 我看你就是想让人们都恨你 |
[36:56] | Good thing you don’t hate me, Freckles. | 还好你不讨厌我 小妞 |
[37:06] | Why do you have to do this? | 你干嘛非得这么做? |
[37:12] | You run, I con. | 道高一尺魔高一丈 |
[37:17] | A tiger don’t change her stripes. | 老虎斑纹是不会变的 |
[37:47] | Hey, check this out. | 瞧啊 |
[37:50] | I found a manuscript in one of the suitcases. | 我在一个箱子里面找到了这份手稿 |
[37:51] | It’s like a mystery book. | 像是一本推理小说 |
[37:53] | I want to show you something. | 给你看个东西 |
[37:57] | Cool. You fixed it. | 真酷 你把它修好了 |
[38:00] | We’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[38:01] | Hold onto this. | 把这个拿着 |
[38:05] | Don’t expect anything. | 别抱太大希望 |
[38:06] | The chances of getting a signal are slim at best. | 最多也只能收到很微弱的信号 |
[38:20] | Static’s good, right? | 有噪音就是有戏咯? |
[38:22] | No. Reception is good. | 不 说明接收没问题 |
[38:27] | What’s that? | 听 这是什么? |
[38:29] | It’s Rousseau’s signal. | 是Rousseau的信号 |
[38:30] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[38:32] | But this radio has a wider bandwidth. | 但这个无线电的带宽不错 |
[38:38] | Oh, wait. Stop. Do you hear that? | 等等 听到了么? |
[38:40] | That was… | 那是… |
[38:42] | Just A-Settin’… | 只是… |
[38:46] | …Duke Ellington Orchestra,featuring Cootie… the trumpet. | 与Cootie同台演出…喇叭… |
[38:50] | Up next on WXR, | 接下来是… |
[38:53] | the Glenn Miller Orchestra with Moonlight Serenade. | 格伦米勒管弦乐队演奏月光小夜曲… |
[39:08] | Whoa.You hear how clear that is? | 听啊 多清晰呀 |
[39:10] | That’s gotta be close, right? | 信号很近 对吧? |
[39:11] | Radi1o waves at this frequency | 这个波段的无线电信号 |
[39:14] | bounce off the ionosphere. | 是从大气层电离层反射回来的 |
[39:17] | They can travel thousands of miles. | 可以传几千英里 |
[39:20] | It could be coming from anywhere. | 这个信号可能来自任何地方 |
[39:28] | Or any time. | 或发自任何时间 |
[39:34] | Just kidding, dude. | 开个玩笑 |
[40:12] | He never saw you, huh? | 他没注意到你跟踪他 对吧 |
[40:16] | No. He was more worried about his sodding guns than being followed. | 没有 他只关心他的破枪 |
[40:20] | Figured you’d want your friends back. | 根本发现不了 |
[40:28] | If I wanted them, | 我想你需要拿回这个 对吧 |
[40:30] | I would’ve taken them before | 如果我要的话 早就拿了 |
[40:32] | I told you where they were. | 用不着告诉你他们在哪儿 |
[40:34] | That’s not why I did it. | 我不是为了这个才这样做的 |
[40:37] | It’s not, huh? | 不是么? |
[40:40] | I wanted him to look like a fool. | 我就是想让他难堪 |
[40:43] | To feel like a fool. | 就是想耍耍他 |
[40:46] | Well, well. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:49] | Looks like Johnny Locke’s got himself a nemesis. | 看来Johnny Locke是作茧自缚了 |
[40:53] | Sun can never find out what I did to her. | Sun永远也不知道我对她做了什么 |
[40:58] | Never. | 永远 |
[41:01] | Don’t sweat it. | 别瞎担心了 |
[41:04] | They got bigger things to worry about now. | 他们现在有更重要的事情要关心 |
[41:14] | This idea, | 这个主意… |
[41:18] | all of this, what we did, | 所有这些 我们做的这些 |
[41:21] | what made… | 你是… |
[41:24] | How does someone think of something like that? | 你是怎么想出来的? |
[41:35] | Now, go. | 现在快走吧 |
[42:14] | 1… One Mississippi, | |
[42:17] | 2… two Mississippi, | |
[42:20] | 3… three Mississippi, | |
[42:24] | 4… four Mississippi, | |
[42:28] | 5… five Mississippi… | |
[43:18] | I’m not a good person, Charlie. | 我不是个好人 Charlie |