时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re taking the boy. | 我们得带走那个男孩 |
[00:05] | I’m not giving you anybody. | 我不会给你任何人 |
[00:06] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[00:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[00:17] | You mean Kate? | 你是说Kate? |
[00:43] | Look here and here. | 看看这些 |
[00:47] | You can see it’s eroding into the spinal artery in the L5 area. | 你看在L5的位置 病毒正在腐蚀脊椎 |
[00:51] | Plus all this extradural growth. | 外加硬脑膜外的生长 |
[00:52] | I’m surprised it hasn’t caused permanent ischemia. | 我很诧异 居然没有引起持久性缺血 |
[00:59] | He says you don’t need to talk in whispers. | 他说 你们没必要窃窃私语 |
[01:02] | He knows he doesn’t have a chance. | 他知道没有治愈的机会了 |
[01:04] | Your father appreciates candour. | 你父亲很直率 |
[01:06] | We both do. | 我们都是 |
[01:09] | Well, then tell him I’m very sorry, | 好吧 告诉他 真的很抱歉 |
[01:12] | but he’s not a candidate for surgery. | 但是我们不会给他进行手术 |
[01:22] | The way the tumour is situated on the spine, | 肿瘤位于脊柱上 |
[01:24] | it’s not possible to remove it. | 是不可能切除的 |
[01:29] | He wants to know why you won’t try. | 他想知道你为什么不试一下 |
[01:32] | Because what your father is looking for | 因为你父亲需要的 |
[01:34] | is not a surgical procedure. | 不是外科手术 |
[01:36] | What he is looking for is a miracle. | 他需要的是奇迹 |
[01:49] | He said, “I did not come all this way for you, sir. | 他说”我并不是冲着你来的 先生 |
[01:53] | I came for him.” | 我是冲着他来的” |
[02:00] | Ms Busoni…I… | Busoni小姐…我… |
[02:03] | You fixed a woman with a crushed spinal column. | 你曾治愈过一个脊柱粉碎的女人 |
[02:06] | An impossible surgery. | 一个不可能的手术 |
[02:07] | And now she walks, yes? | 她现在可以走路了吧? |
[02:09] | I consulted many medical journals before making this trip. | 在我来这之前 我参考过许多医学期刊 |
[02:12] | Then you know it was a very different case | 你要知道 那是完全不同的病例 |
[02:15] | under different circumstances. | 完全不一样的情况 |
[02:17] | But a miracle, right? | 是个奇迹 对吧? |
[02:22] | Look, Everything that my father’s saying, | 听着 我父亲说的每一句话 |
[02:24] | the risks, the unlikelihood, he’s absolutely right. | 风险 不可能性 他说的一点没错 |
[02:28] | But will you try? | 但你是否愿意试一下? |
[02:50] | I’ll have to admit him in the next couple of weeks, | 接下来的几周我来安排 |
[02:53] | run some tests. | 给他做一些测试 |
[03:52] | Stay in there. | 别动 |
[03:54] | -Stay in there. -Michael, What are you… | -别动… -Michael 你… |
[03:55] | Stay in there, Jack. | 别动 Jack |
[03:57] | Whatever’s going on… | 不管发生了什么… |
[03:59] | Look, I’m going after my son. | 听着 我去找我的儿子 |
[04:02] | And nobody is going to stop me, okay? | 没人能阻止我 知道吗? |
[04:05] | That is my right. That is a father’s right. | 那是我的权力 是一个父亲的权力 |
[04:08] | There’s another way to go about this… | 还有其他的解决方法… |
[04:08] | Get in the damn room! | 呆在那儿 |
[04:09] | You gonna shoot me, Micheal? | 你真打算向我开枪 Micheal? |
[04:14] | No. But I’ll shoot your damn computer. | 不 但是我会打那台该死的电脑 |
[04:17] | That thing is not what you think it is anyway. | 事情不是你想的那样 |
[04:20] | You don’t understand, man. | 你不会明白的 |
[04:21] | You don’t have any idea. Now get in there. | 你不会知道的 现在马上进去 |
[04:24] | Michael! Michael, listen, We can do this together, okay? | Michael! Michael 听着 我们可以一起去找 好吗? |
[04:28] | -I’ll come with you. -No. I have to do it. Now. | -我跟你一起去 -不 我现在就去找 |
[04:32] | And I have to do it alone. | 我一个人去 |
[04:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[04:57] | Michael knocked you out. | Michael把你打晕了 |
[04:59] | Look over here. | 看这里 |
[05:00] | Why would he? | 他为什么? |
[05:01] | He went after Walt. | 他去找Walt了 |
[05:04] | You feel nauseated, | 觉得恶心 |
[05:05] | sick? | 不舒服? |
[05:07] | No. I’m Okay. | 不 我没事 |
[05:09] | Good. Give me a boost up. | 很好 拉我一下 |
[05:14] | It’s no use. | 没用的 |
[05:16] | I bolted it shut from the inside. | 上锁了 |
[05:18] | You did what? | 你做了什么? |
[05:21] | No point changing the combination | 没别的办法 |
[05:22] | if you can get in through the air vent. | 除非你能从通风口钻出去 |
[05:25] | That’s really good thinking, John. | 真是好主意 John |
[05:30] | You want to tell me why you let Michael in here? | 想告诉我为什么让Micheal进来? |
[05:32] | He… | 他… |
[05:34] | He wanted a gun. | 他要把枪 |
[05:36] | For shooting practice. | 要练习射击 |
[05:39] | Shooting practice. | 射击练习 |
[05:44] | The button. | 那个按键 |
[05:48] | How long was I out? | 我晕了多久? |
[05:50] | About 20 minutes. | 大约20分钟 |
[05:53] | We’re on shift for the next four hours. | 接下来的4小时是我们的班 |
[05:54] | There’s nobody coming down here. | 没有人会下来的 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[05:57] | We better hope Sawyer shows up to get his Band-Aid changed. | 我们只能寄希望Sawyer会下来换绷带 |
[06:16] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:18] | Did you just throw a banana at me? | 刚才是你向我丢香蕉? |
[06:20] | Couldn’t find any rocks. | 因为找不到石头 |
[06:24] | There are nicer ways to wake a man up, Freckles. | 叫醒人的方法还有很多 小妞 |
[06:27] | Come on. It’s time to get your bandages changed. | 走吧 该去换绷带了 |
[06:29] | Why can’t you do it for me? | 为什么你不帮我换? |
[06:31] | Because I’m not your nurse. | 因为我不是你的护士 |
[06:34] | And Jack’s got the bandages. | Jack那里有绷带 |
[06:36] | Of course he does. | 他当然有 |
[06:43] | You want to give me a hand? | 能拉我一把吗? |
[06:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:58] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:03] | This place still creeps me out. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[07:05] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[07:07] | Where is everybody? | 人呢? |
[07:13] | -Maybe they went out for ice cream. -In here. | -也许他们出去吃冰淇淋了 -在这里 |
[07:19] | In here. In the armoury. | 在这里 军械库里 |
[07:21] | Michael locked us in here. | Michael把我们锁里面了 |
[07:23] | What did he say? | 他说什么? |
[07:24] | I got it. | 我来 |
[07:28] | Hope you got the combo, Doctor. | 希望你们知道密码 |
[07:31] | Right three times to 25. | 顺时针转3圈到25 |
[07:34] | 25, got it. | 25 搞定 |
[07:36] | Left two times to 29. | 逆时针转2圈到29 |
[07:41] | Right once to 40. | 顺时针1圈到40 |
[07:48] | Howdy, boys. | 你们好 伙计们 |
[07:50] | What are you doing, Jack? | 你想干嘛 Jack? |
[07:51] | We’re going after him. | 我们去找他 |
[07:56] | Hey, what? | 嘿 什么 |
[07:58] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[07:59] | Michael went after Walt. | Michael去找Walt了 |
[08:02] | Went after Walt? | 去找Walt? |
[08:04] | Held a gun on me, | 他用枪指着我 |
[08:05] | put us both in there, | 把我们关在里面 |
[08:07] | and went after Walt. | 然后去找Walt了 |
[08:12] | What’re you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[08:15] | What does it look like? | 你觉得呢? |
[08:17] | I’m coming with you. | 和你们一起去 |
[08:18] | You’re still on antibiotics. | 你还需要抗生素 |
[08:20] | It’s a good thing I’m travelling with my doctor then. | 那就更要跟着我的医生一起了 |
[08:34] | How is he? | 他怎么样? |
[08:36] | I thought you’d gone home. | 我还以为你回家了呢 |
[08:37] | My home is a hotel room. | 我住在旅馆 |
[08:42] | I like it more here. | 我更喜欢病房 |
[08:46] | I think you need to find a better hotel. | 那你应该找个更好的旅馆 |
[08:49] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我的问题 |
[08:54] | His counts aren’t where I’d like them to be. | 他的情况不是很乐观 |
[08:59] | You’ve been doing tests for a month now, Jack. | 你已经测试了一个月了 Jack |
[09:02] | I’m thorough. | 我得很细心 |
[09:16] | I have a confession to make. | 坦白跟你讲 |
[09:21] | I don’t believe in miracles. | 我不相信奇迹 |
[09:23] | Yeah. Guess I’m not too sure about them, either. | 对 也许我也不太相信 |
[09:28] | I bet your wife feels differently. | 我敢说你妻子并不这么认为 |
[09:33] | Your wife, she is the woman you fixed, isn’t she? | 你妻子就是你治愈的那个女人 对吧? |
[09:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[09:41] | I’m thorough, too. | 我也很细心 |
[09:44] | She must be very special person to let you work until 4:30 in the morning. | 她一定很特别 会允许你熬夜工作到凌晨4点30 |
[09:52] | I completely lost track… | 我完全忘了时间了… |
[09:54] | I gotta… Will you excuse me? | 我得…我先走了行吗? |
[09:56] | Of course. Go. | 当然 |
[10:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:05] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[10:09] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[10:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:25] | How is he? | 他怎样了? |
[10:27] | Hey. Sorry to wake you. | 嘿 抱歉把你吵醒了 |
[10:32] | I gotta get up anyway. | 我总要起床的 |
[10:36] | So, how is he? | 他怎么样了? |
[10:39] | About the same. | 还是老样子 |
[10:47] | Sarah, I’m sorry. I meant to… | Sarah 我很抱歉 我的意思是… |
[10:49] | I just got… | 我本来想… |
[10:51] | I… | 我… |
[10:56] | That’s the price of being a miracle worker. | 那是创造奇迹的代价 |
[11:04] | Where you going? | 你要去哪? |
[11:05] | I gotta go to the gym. | 我先去健身 |
[11:06] | Then I got some papers to grade. | 然后去改论文 |
[11:28] | I didn’t wanna say anything until I knew either way, | 在了解之前 我什么都不想说 |
[11:32] | but… | 但是… |
[11:35] | I was late, so I got a pregnancy test. | 我的例假还没来 所以我做了验孕 |
[11:47] | Don’t worry. It was negative. | 别担心 没怀上 |
[11:55] | Do you… | 你… |
[11:57] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗? |
[12:00] | What’s to talk about? | 谈什么? |
[12:04] | Sarah, I… | Sarah 我… |
[12:06] | See you later, Jack. | 一会儿见 Jack |
[12:17] | Well? | 怎么? |
[12:20] | I can’t say it’s definitely Michael’s, | 我不能说这绝对是Michael的 |
[12:21] | but it looks like his boot print. | 但是看起来像他的鞋印 |
[12:24] | There’s one over here, too. | 这里也有一个 |
[12:26] | That sounds like a trail. | 看起来是他的踪迹 |
[12:29] | You got a gun for me? | 有枪给我吗? |
[12:30] | You’re not coming. | 你别跟来 |
[12:32] | -Excuse me? -You’re not coming. | -什么? -你别跟来 |
[12:34] | Someone has to take care of the button. | 得有人留下来管那个按键 |
[12:36] | So, why should that person be me? | 那为什么是我? |
[12:38] | -I can track, carry a gun… -You’re not coming. | -我可以追踪 拿枪… -你别跟来 |
[12:39] | You’re staying. | 你留下 |
[12:42] | All right? | 可以么? |
[12:49] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:09] | What did she do to you? | 她对你怎么了? |
[13:11] | What? | 什么? |
[13:12] | Kate. What’d she do? | Kate 她做了什么? |
[13:15] | She didn’t do anything. | 她什么都没做 |
[13:17] | Right. Yelling at her | 好吧 那你朝她大吼 |
[13:20] | because she wanted to help get Mike makes a lot of sense. | 就因为她想帮助找回Mike这件事很有意义? |
[13:23] | Why don’t you go back and see if I hurt her feelings? | 你为什么不回去 看看我是否伤了她的心? |
[13:26] | I’m just saying. | 我正想说呢 |
[13:27] | Yeah, I know. | 恩 我知道 |
[13:30] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[13:32] | What’d you say? | 你说什么? |
[13:36] | What? | 什么? |
[13:39] | Does any of this look familiar from when you were coming back? | 是你回来的那条路么? |
[13:42] | Yeah. There’s my favourite leaf. | 对 这是我最喜欢的叶子 |
[13:45] | How could I forget this place? | 我怎能忘记这地方? |
[13:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[13:48] | When you came across the island, what side was the ocean on? | 当你们穿过这个岛 这边的海是哪个方向? |
[14:00] | You came from the east. Michael’s heading north. | 你从东边来 Michael朝北走 |
[14:03] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 你到底要说什么? |
[14:04] | That means he’s not going back to where you came from. | 就是说他不会回到你们来的那地方去 |
[14:10] | He’s heading somewhere else. | 他往其他方向走了 |
[14:45] | Hello, Hurley. | 好啊 Hurley |
[14:48] | Cool hat, dude. | 帽子不错 伙计 |
[14:52] | Is Kate all right? | Kate还好吧? |
[14:54] | Uh…Yeah. | 呃..是呀 |
[14:57] | I guess Michael took off. | 我猜Michael跑了 |
[15:02] | What do you mean, he took off? | 你说什么 他跑了? |
[15:04] | He stole some guns and he went all commando. | 他偷了一些枪独自出去了 |
[15:07] | Said he was going after Walt. | 据说他是去找Walt |
[15:10] | Later, dudes. Gotta get to the hatch. | 等会见 伙计 得去舱里了 |
[16:18] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[16:19] | You wanna slow down? | 走慢点行吧? |
[16:24] | Take a break a minute? | 休息一会吧? |
[16:26] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:31] | He still heading north? | 他还在往北走? |
[16:34] | Yep. | 对 |
[16:36] | You think he’s lost? | 你觉得他迷路了? |
[16:37] | Doesn’t seem to be. | 不会 |
[16:39] | Trail’s as straight as the interstate. | 足迹像公路一样笔直 |
[16:42] | The path of a man who knows where he’s going. | 是一个有方向感的人走的路 |
[16:47] | Where are you going, Jack? | 你要怎么做 Jack? |
[16:50] | What? | 什么? |
[16:52] | Let’s say we catch up with him, Micheal. | 如果我们赶上了Micheal |
[16:55] | What are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做? |
[16:57] | I’m gonna bring him back. | 我要把他带回来 |
[16:59] | What if he doesn’t wanna come back? | 万一他不想回来呢? |
[17:02] | I’ll talk him into coming back. | 我会说服他回来 |
[17:04] | This is the second time he’s gone after Walt. He knocked me out. | 这是他第二次去找Walt 而且把我打晕了 |
[17:08] | He locked us both up. | 他把我们都关起来了 |
[17:10] | Something tells me he might be past listening to reason. | 直觉告诉我他不会听你说理 |
[17:14] | What, you think we should just let him go? | 什么 你觉得我们应该随他去 |
[17:16] | Write him off? | 不管他了? |
[17:18] | Who are we to tell anyone what they can or can’t do? | 我们有什么资格去告诉别人该做什么不该做什么? |
[17:37] | It’s not too late to go back. | 现在回去还来得及 |
[17:39] | The tumour’s aggressive, | 瘤在扩散 |
[17:40] | but your father could lead a normal life for at least another year. | 但是你父亲还可以 正常生活至少一年 |
[17:44] | Go back? Go back where? Home? | 回去? 回哪里? 家? |
[17:50] | Have you changed your mind, Jack? | 你改变主意了吗 Jack? |
[17:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[18:04] | Is that it? | 这就行了? |
[18:13] | Even if you don’t succeed, | 即使你没成功 |
[18:17] | you’re giving us a chance. | 至少给了我们机会 |
[18:20] | That’s all we wanted. | 我们不敢奢望什么 |
[18:26] | I’ll come out and check on you before I scrub in. | 手术前 我还会出来跟你确认一下 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:36] | Am I interrupting? | 我妨碍你们说话了吗? |
[18:39] | No, I was just leaving. | 没 我正准备走 |
[18:45] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[18:48] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[18:56] | I.T.R. reports need to be signed by you as chief resident. | 检查报告要你签字 |
[19:05] | What? | 什么? |
[19:08] | Careful. | 小心 |
[19:12] | There’s a line, Son. You know it’s there. | 做事要有限度 儿子 你知道的 |
[19:15] | Pretending it’s not | 如果超过了限度… |
[19:17] | that would be a mistake. | 就会酿成大错 |
[19:23] | Guess you would know. | 我猜你应该知道 |
[19:29] | It may be okay for some people, Jack | 对一些人来说可能没问题 Jack |
[19:32] | but not for you. | 但你不是 |
[20:02] | You sure Mike went this way? | 确定Mike往这里走? |
[20:05] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这样问? |
[20:06] | I don’t know, Mr Clean. | 我不知道 清道夫先生 |
[20:08] | I probably would have gone around Mount Vesuvius. | 或许我应该去爬维苏威山 |
[20:13] | Why’d you pick that name? | 你为什么选那个名字? |
[20:18] | Ain’t it obvious? | 不明显吗? |
[20:21] | All you need’s an earring and a mop. | 再加上耳环和拖把就行了 |
[20:25] | No. Your name. Why did you pick Sawyer? | 不 你的名字 为什么选名叫”Sawyer”? |
[20:28] | What do you mean, “pick”? | 什么叫”选”? |
[20:30] | After the census, Hurley gave me the flight manifest. | 在人员调查后 Hurley给了我旅客名单 |
[20:35] | Your name is James, right? | 你叫James 对吧? |
[20:40] | What’s it to you? | 那又怎样? |
[20:43] | Just an interesting name to choose, is all. | 真是选了个有趣的名字 |
[20:46] | Who’d you get it from? | 从谁那里参考来的? |
[20:48] | Who says I got it from anybody? | 谁说我的名字是从别人那里来的? |
[20:59] | Jack, get down. | Jack 蹲下 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么? |
[21:31] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[21:32] | Yeah, and if he was shooting at someone. You want them coming back? | 对 如果他都朝某人开枪了 你还想他会回来? |
[21:34] | Personally, hell, yeah. | 对我来说 是的 |
[21:36] | You said these people were two days away across the island. | 你说这些人两天前穿过这个岛 |
[21:38] | Yeah, and they took Cindy less than a mile from our camp. | 对 他们从我们营地不到一公里处带走了Cindy |
[21:41] | Over here. | 过来看看 |
[21:49] | Shell casings. | 空弹壳 |
[21:50] | -How many? -Three. Michael’s. | -几发? -3发 Michael的 |
[21:52] | You boys deaf? I heard at least seven shots. | 你们聋了? 我听到至少7声 |
[21:55] | You heard them, Daniel Boone. What’s your count? | 你也听到了对吧 Daniel Boone 你听到几声? |
[21:57] | Yeah. Seven sounds about right. | 对 差不多7声 |
[22:01] | It’s getting dark. | 天快黑了 |
[22:03] | Which way did Mike go? | Mike会往哪去? |
[22:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[22:18] | You out here for Michael, | 你出来是找Michael |
[22:21] | or just payback for getting shot? | 还是为了来报复那次枪击? |
[22:24] | Why are you out here, Doctor? | 那你来这儿干嘛? |
[22:29] | You got your reasons, | 你有你的想法 |
[22:31] | and I got mine. | 我也有我的 |
[22:48] | -I had it. -I know, Son. | -我都快成功了 -我知道 孩子 |
[22:50] | I got it! I got it all. I mean, I had it! | 要成了 要成了 都快成功了 |
[22:52] | He was a sick old man on a table for seven and a half hours. | 他是个生病的老人 已经在台上躺了7个半小时了 |
[22:58] | His heart gave out. It’s nobody’s fault. | 他心脏不跳了 这不是谁的错 |
[23:05] | I’ve got to go tell her. | 必须告诉她 |
[23:07] | Yeah, well, I’ve already done that. | 是的 我已经说了 |
[23:14] | Lest you forget, I am still chief of surgery. | 免得你忘记 我还是外科主任 |
[23:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[23:24] | -Maybe you should go home. -Where is she? | -也许你该回家去 -她在哪? |
[23:28] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[23:38] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[24:15] | My father told me that you’d gone. | 我父亲告诉我 你已经走了 |
[24:22] | -I, uh… -Thank you. | -我 呃… -谢谢 |
[24:25] | Thank you for trying. | 感谢你的尝试 |
[24:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:43] | I’m so sorry that I couldn’t… | 很抱歉 很抱歉我没能… |
[25:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[25:04] | I… | 我… |
[25:06] | I’m… | 我… |
[25:11] | I can’t. | 我不能这样 |
[25:25] | What do you mean, you lost it? | 你说什么? 你跟丢了? |
[25:26] | He’s a man, not a boar. His sign’s more subtle. | 他是人 不是野猪 他要更狡猾一些 |
[25:30] | I need light to follow him. | 我需要灯光指引 |
[25:31] | Here. | 给你 |
[25:33] | Light. | 火把 |
[25:38] | -I think we’d better head back. -What? | -我觉得最好还是回去 -什么? |
[25:39] | Just find the trail, John. | 去找踪迹 John |
[25:40] | -I’ve lost the trail. -You don’t just lose a trail. | -我找不到线索了 -你不是找不到 |
[25:44] | You just don’t want to find him. | 你是不想找他 |
[25:46] | Yeah, that’s right, Jack. | 对 说得对 Jack |
[25:48] | I’ve been running through the jungle toward the sound of gunfire | 我顺着枪声穿越丛林 |
[25:50] | because I don’t care about Michael. | 而我不在乎Micheal |
[25:54] | Don’t turn around on me, John. | 别想改变我的想法 John |
[25:55] | You won’t get him to come back, and you know it! | 你不会把他带回去的 你自己很清楚 |
[25:57] | You know what happens if we just turn around and go back? | 如果我们回去会发生什么? |
[26:00] | We’re never gonna see him again. | 我们就再也见不到他了 |
[26:02] | And that’s gonna be on us… | 这取决于我们… |
[26:04] | On you and on me. | 取决于你和我 |
[26:07] | You’re exactly right, Jack. | 你说的很对 Jack |
[26:12] | But if I were you, | 但是如果我是你 |
[26:15] | I’d listen to Mr Locke. | 我会听Locke先生的 |
[26:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[26:32] | He’s the son of a bitch that shot me on the raft. | 在竹筏上朝我开枪的那个婊子养的 |
[26:36] | Why don’t you point the gun down? | 为什么不把枪放下? |
[26:48] | Probably be best if we just keep our hands at our sides, gentlemen. | 也许你们最好把两手放好 |
[26:54] | Where’s Michael? | Michael在哪? |
[26:55] | Don’t worry about Michael. | 别担心Michael |
[26:57] | He’s not gonna find us. | 他不会找到我们的 |
[27:00] | What do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[27:02] | Why don’t you build us a fire, John? | 为什么不生火呢 John? |
[27:07] | I think it’s time we all had a talk. | 是时候我们谈谈了 |
[27:21] | Geronimo Jackson? Geronimo Jackson? | |
[27:24] | Huh. | 恩 |
[27:29] | As an expert in all things musical, | 作为一个音乐方面的行家 |
[27:31] | I never heard of these guys, shocking as that may be. | 我从没听说过这些家伙 真不应该 |
[27:34] | Geronimo Jackson Geronimo Jackson? | |
[27:35] | This looks sweet. | 这个看起来不错 |
[27:37] | Let’s give her a rip. | 我们听听吧 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:45] | So, what do you think is the story with that Libby chick? | 你觉得那个Libby背后发生过什么故事? |
[27:48] | The story? | 故事? |
[27:49] | She’s kind of cute, right? | 她挺可爱的 是吧? |
[27:52] | You know, in a “I’ve been terrorized by the Others for 40 days” kind of way. | 你知道就是”我被其他人恐吓了40天”的那种 |
[27:57] | Yeah, there is that. | 是啊 是的 |
[28:04] | I think I have a chance with her. | 我觉得我跟她有希望 |
[28:07] | I mean, it’s the classic desert-island scenario. | 我说 这是个经典的以荒岛为背景的故事 |
[28:10] | If I ever had a shot, | 如果让我选 |
[28:11] | this is it. | 就选这个 |
[28:17] | You think Claire’s missed me yet? | 你觉得Claire已经开始想我了么? |
[28:20] | Dude, it’s been a day. | 伙计 都烦了一天了 |
[28:32] | This music is quite depressing. | 这音乐很郁闷 |
[28:34] | We can change it, dude. | 我们可以换一张 伙计 |
[28:35] | You ever hear of Geronimo Jackson? | 你听过Geronimo Jackson么? |
[28:38] | I’m afraid not. Where is Jack and Locke? | 恐怕没有 Jack和Locke去哪儿了? |
[28:41] | They went after Michael. | 他们去找Michael了 |
[28:43] | -Michael? -Yeah, he’s run after Walt again. | -Michael? -是啊 他又去找Walt了 |
[28:46] | Everyone’s gone to bring him back. | 大家都去了想把他找回来 |
[28:48] | Who’s everyone? | 大家指谁? |
[28:49] | Everyone…Jack, Sawyer, Locke. | 大家是Jack Sawyer Locke |
[28:52] | And Kate. | 还有Kate |
[28:59] | Just sit down, Jack. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. | 坐下 Jack 没人会伤害你的 |
[29:01] | I come in peace. | 我为了和平而来 |
[29:04] | How do you know our names? | 你怎么知道我们的名字? |
[29:07] | You took Walt. | 你带走了Walt |
[29:10] | Walt’s fine. | Walt很好 |
[29:12] | He’s a very special boy. | 他是个很特别的孩子 |
[29:14] | Look, you said you wanted to talk. | 听着 你说过你想谈谈 |
[29:16] | Talk. | 那就谈谈 |
[29:18] | Let me ask you this, how long you been here on the island? | 让我问问你 你来到这个岛上多久了? |
[29:23] | Fifty days. | 50天 |
[29:24] | Fifty days? That’s, what almost two whole months. | 50天 都快两个月了 |
[29:30] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[29:31] | you go over a man’s house for the first time, | 你第一次去别人家时 |
[29:35] | do you take off your shoes? | 你会脱掉鞋子吗 |
[29:38] | Do you put your feet up on his coffee table, | 你会把脚搁在他的咖啡桌上吗 |
[29:41] | do you walk in the kitchen, eat food that doesn’t belong to you, | 你会走进厨房 吃不属于你的食物 |
[29:45] | open the door to rooms you got no business opening? | 你会打开你无权打开的门 闯进他人房间吗? |
[29:51] | You know, somebody a whole lot smarter than anybody here once said, | 你知道 有位比在坐各位都聪明的人说过 |
[29:55] | “Since the dawn of our species, | “人类自诞生之日起 |
[29:58] | man has been blessed with curiosity.” | 就被赋予了好奇之心” |
[30:03] | You know the other one about curiosity, don’t you, Jack? | 你知道另一个关于好奇心的事吗 Jack? |
[30:09] | This is not your island. | 这不是你们的岛 |
[30:12] | This is our island. | 这是我们的岛 |
[30:14] | And the only reason you’re living on it | 你们之所以能生存下来 |
[30:17] | is because we let you live on it. | 是因为我们让你们生存 |
[30:24] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[30:28] | You don’t believe what? | 你不相信什么? |
[30:29] | I think you got one guy with a gun. | 我认为你们只有一个人一把枪 |
[30:33] | I think there’s more of us than there are of you. | 我认为我们的人比你的人多 |
[30:36] | I think if you had any real strength, | 我认为你如果真有实力 |
[30:39] | you wouldn’t have had to send a spy. | 你就不用派间谍了 |
[30:49] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这是个有趣的理论 |
[30:52] | Light them up. | 点火 |
[30:59] | We got a misunderstanding, Jack… | 我们有些误会 Jack… |
[31:01] | Your people, my people. | 你的人 我的人 |
[31:03] | So listen carefully. | 所以听好了 |
[31:06] | Right here, there’s a line. | 这儿有条线 |
[31:09] | You cross that line, | 一旦你跨过了这条线 |
[31:11] | we go from misunderstanding to | 我们将会从误会升级到 |
[31:14] | something else. | 更可怕的程度 |
[31:17] | Now give me your weapons, turn around, | 现在把你的武器给我 回去吧 |
[31:20] | and go home. | 回你们那儿去 |
[31:23] | No. | 不 |
[31:25] | -Jack, maybe… -No! | -Jack 或许… -不 |
[31:30] | I hoped it wouldn’t come to this. | 我本不希望这样 |
[31:33] | Bring her out, Alex. | 把她带出来 Alex |
[31:40] | She was following you. | 她跟着你们 |
[31:43] | Like I said… | 就像我说的… |
[31:44] | curiosity. | 好奇心的事 |
[31:50] | Don’t. | 别动 |
[31:55] | Jack, the decision you gotta make right now is this. | Jack 你现在要做出决定 |
[31:59] | Can you live with the fact that I shot this woman right in front of you, | 你是眼睁睁看着我当你面打死这个女人 |
[32:05] | and you could’ve saved her life by giving up and going home? | 还是为救她 放弃掉 转身回去 |
[32:11] | Now you gonna give me your guns, | 现在把你的枪给我 |
[32:13] | turn around, and walk away. | 回你们的地方去 |
[32:15] | It’s your call, Jack. | 全凭你的主意 Jack |
[32:19] | -If you touched a hair on her head, I’ll… -Shut up. | -要是你动她一根指头我就… -闭嘴 |
[32:25] | I’m going to count to three. | 我数三下 |
[32:29] | One. | 一 |
[32:34] | Two. | 二 |
[32:37] | Stop. | 停下 |
[32:59] | Now them. | 还有他们 |
[33:08] | Give me the other one, too. | 另一把也给我 |
[33:30] | You and me ain’t done, Zeke. | 咱俩没完 Zeke |
[34:03] | Jack…I… | Jack…我… |
[34:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[34:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:46] | I was just trying to help, Jack. | 我只是想帮忙 Jack |
[35:49] | When you told me not to go, I just… | 当你叫我别去 我感觉… |
[35:53] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[35:58] | Could you just talk to me for a second? | 你能不能跟我说句话? |
[36:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[36:35] | How did it go? | 怎么样了? |
[36:38] | He died. | 他死了 |
[36:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[36:44] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[36:47] | Who was over? | 谁来过了? |
[36:49] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[36:52] | The bridge game okay? | 她桥牌玩的如何? |
[36:54] | Oh yeah. She’s on a streak. | 哦 很好 她运气正旺 |
[36:57] | Did you..did you eat? | 你 你吃过了么? |
[36:59] | Yeah. No. I…it’s… | 吃了 没 我…只是… |
[37:02] | It’s late. I’m fine. | 已经迟了 算了 |
[37:11] | You don’t have to do that. | 我来好了 |
[37:13] | It’s therapeutic. | 用来治疗自己 |
[37:14] | Cheaper than a shrink. | 比找心理医生便宜 |
[37:27] | How did the daughter take it? | 那他女儿怎么样了? |
[37:31] | What’s her name, Gabriela? | 她叫Gabriela吧 |
[37:33] | She kissed me. | 她吻了我 |
[37:39] | Yeah, she… | 是的 她… |
[37:43] | She kissed me and… | 她吻了我 然后…. |
[37:46] | I kissed her back. | 我也吻了她 |
[37:49] | I… | 我… |
[37:52] | I… I don’t know, I don’t know how it happened. I just… | 我…我不知道 我不知道怎么会那样 我只是… |
[37:57] | I made a mistake, | 我错了 |
[37:59] | I made a mistake, and this is my fault. | 我犯了错 这是我的错 |
[38:01] | It’s my fault that you and me… | 这是我的错让你和我… |
[38:04] | I haven’t been here, Sarah. | 我很少来这里 Sarah |
[38:07] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[38:10] | We don’t even talk anymore. | 我们甚至都不说话了 |
[38:14] | I hate what’s happening to us, and | 我恨我们之间发生的事 |
[38:17] | I promise you that things are gonna be different. | 我答应你Sarah 事情会好起来的 我会… |
[38:19] | I’m gonna…I’m gonna work less. | 我会…我会少工作 |
[38:22] | I’m gonna be here for you. | 多陪你 |
[38:24] | Okay? I’m gonna fix this. We’re gonna go back to the way things were. | 好吗? 我会解决的 我们会像过去一样 |
[38:27] | I’m gonna fix this. I’m gonna fix this. | 我会解决的 我会解决的 |
[38:49] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么? |
[38:56] | I was already leaving you. | 我已经准备离开你了 |
[38:57] | That’s why my mother was here. She was helping me pack. | 我妈来这就是为了帮我收拾的 |
[39:15] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我已经在跟别人约会了 |
[39:24] | Someone else. | 别的人 |
[39:30] | I have to… | 我必须这样… |
[39:33] | I can’t stay. | 我不能留下来了 |
[39:39] | You… | 你… |
[39:43] | You will always need something to fix. | 你总会有事情需要解决 |
[39:53] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[40:18] | See you, James. | 再见 James |
[40:24] | Don’t beat yourself up, Freckles. | 别为难自己 小妞 |
[40:27] | If he’d told me to stay behind, I’d have done the same thing. | 如果他让我留下来 我也会跟你一样做的 |
[40:36] | Oh. Hello. What’s the matter? | 你好 怎么了? |
[40:39] | What’s the matter with the little squirt? | 你的小脚怎么了? |
[40:42] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊? |
[40:45] | You don’t like old Uncle Johnny? | 你不喜欢的Johnny叔叔? |
[40:50] | What is he doing to your toy? | 你的玩具呢? |
[40:52] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[40:57] | Hey, go away. | 嘿 走开 |
[41:00] | I barely have enough food to feed myself. | 我自己都填不饱肚子了 |
[41:03] | Here. Get that. Go! | 来 给你 去吧 |
[41:07] | I see you found a new friend. | 看来你找到了个新朋友 |
[41:11] | Progress. | 有进步 |
[41:19] | I hear you were out looking for Michael. | 听说你去找Michael了 |
[41:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:27] | He ran off looking for his kid again? | 他又去找他的孩子了? |
[41:39] | Not much you can do about that then. | 你能做的只有这么多了 |
[41:45] | Is it true that you killed one of them? | 你杀了他们其中一个是真的吗? |
[41:49] | One of who? | 谁的其中一个? |
[41:52] | Them. | 其他人 |
[41:59] | Sayid tells me that you’re a cop. | Sayid告诉我你是个警察 |
[42:04] | I was a cop. | 我曾经是个警察 |
[42:07] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗? |
[42:10] | Shoot. | 说 |
[42:13] | How long would it take to train an army? | 你认为训练一支军队要多久? |