| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Tequila and tonic. | 龙舌兰酒加奎宁水 |
| [00:08] | We’ll have the next drink on the plane, OK? | 上飞机后我们再喝一杯 好么? |
| [00:11] | -42F. -42F. Right. | -我的位置是42F -42F 好的 |
| [00:19] | All right,all of you get up. | 好了 你们全部起来 |
| [00:25] | Help me make a stretcher. We’re gonna carry him. | 能帮我一起做担架么? 我们得抬着他 |
| [01:19] | So, how you doing? | 最近怎么样? |
| [01:21] | Well, the family with the screaming baby moved. | 有个很吵的孩子的那家人已经搬走了 |
| [01:25] | Well, you must be thrilled. | 那你一定很高兴了 |
| [01:28] | Actually… | 事实上… |
| [01:30] | it’s too quiet now. | 现在又觉得太安静了 |
| [01:37] | So, how’s Danny? | 那么Danny怎么样? |
| [01:39] | You two trying to work things out? | 你们有尝试着和好么? |
| [01:42] | There’s nothing to work out. | 没什么好和好的了 |
| [01:44] | He left. | 他走了 |
| [01:47] | You OK with that? | 你还好吧? |
| [01:49] | I guess you could say I’m one of those people who’s just better off alone. | 我想我是那种喜欢独自生活的人 |
| [01:57] | So how was the firing range? | 那么 射击练习还行么? |
| [02:00] | Good. | 很好 |
| [02:02] | How did it feel to hold a gun again? | 再次握枪的感觉怎么样? |
| [02:04] | Very good. | 非常好 |
| [02:06] | All these steps count, Ana. | 这些步骤都是必须的 Ana |
| [02:09] | You’ve come a long way since we met four months ago. | 从我们四个月前见面到现在 你已经经历了很多东西 |
| [02:14] | She say? You know, | 她说 你知道… |
| [02:19] | when I can come back to work? | 我什么时候能回去工作? |
| [02:23] | She left the final determination up to me. | 她让我做最后的决定 |
| [02:26] | Right. | 好的 |
| [02:29] | Do you think you’re ready? | 你觉得你没问题了么? |
| [02:33] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
| [02:55] | Welcome back to the force,Officer Cortez. | 欢迎你回到警队 Cortez警官 |
| [03:15] | Sayid, no! | Sayid 不 |
| [03:18] | -Eko, let him go! -He’s one of us! | -Eko 放开他 -他是我们中的一个 |
| [03:21] | No! | 不 |
| [03:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [03:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
| [03:46] | Don’t move! Nobody move! | 别动 谁也别动 |
| [04:18] | Nobody move! Nobody! | 不许动 谁都不准 |
| [04:22] | Does he have anything else on him? | 他身上还有其它东西么? |
| [04:25] | What? | 什么? |
| [04:26] | He just had a gun to your neck. | 他刚才拿枪指着你的脖子 |
| [04:29] | Check to see if he has anything else on him. | 去看看他身上还有些什么东西 |
| [04:31] | -Hey. Put it down. -Stop. | -放下枪 -站住 |
| [04:34] | What are you,crazy?Don’t point that at me! | 你怎么了 疯了么? 别拿枪指着我 |
| [04:35] | -I said stop! -What is your problem,huh? | -我说了别动 -你到底是怎么了啊? |
| [04:38] | Get back! | 退后 |
| [04:40] | Get back, both of you! | 你们两个都给我退后 |
| [04:42] | -Are you crazy? -Ana | -你疯了么? -Ana |
| [04:44] | -Now! -Ana! | -退下 -Ana |
| [04:49] | We need to tie him up. | 我们得把他绑起来 |
| [04:53] | -I’m not tying him up. -He tried to kill you. | -我不会去绑他 -他刚才想杀你 |
| [04:57] | No. | 不 |
| [05:12] | You. | 你 |
| [05:14] | You do it. | 你来 |
| [05:18] | Tie him. | 把他绑起来 |
| [05:21] | Use the vines from the stretcher. | 用担架上的树藤 |
| [05:23] | Hey,if we take that thing apart,we won’t be able to… | 如果我们把担架拆了 我们就无法… |
| [05:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
| [05:27] | Ana, Sawyer needs a doctor, or he’ll die. | Ana Sawyer需要看医生 不然他会死的 |
| [05:32] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
| [05:46] | I hope this is all of it. | 但愿就这些了 |
| [05:48] | That’s all we’ve got right now. | 现在我们也只有这些资料 |
| [05:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [05:52] | Thanks,captain. | 谢谢 长官 |
| [05:57] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
| [06:01] | Look who’s here. Good to see you,Ana Lucia. Welcome back. | 看看是谁来了 很高兴见到你 Ana Lucia 欢迎回来 |
| [06:05] | Thanks, Raggs. | 谢谢 Raggs |
| [06:06] | I’ll get you those I.R.S,captain. | 我会把那些资料拿给你的 长官 |
| [06:09] | -Today. -You’ve got it. | -今天之前 -好的 |
| [06:14] | How are you? | 你好么? |
| [06:16] | -Good. Fine. -Good. | -很不错 -好的 |
| [06:22] | Your assignment. | 你的职务 |
| [06:26] | Evidence? You’re putting me behind a desk? | 取证部门? 你想让我坐办公桌? |
| [06:30] | -Is that a problem? -I want patrol. | -有问题么? -我想去巡逻 |
| [06:32] | -I don’t care what you want. -Just put me in a car. | -我不在乎你想做什么 -我要坐巡逻车 |
| [06:35] | You were in an officer-involved shooting. No. | 你还在被察看期间 不行 |
| [06:40] | You doing this because you’re my captain? | 是因为你是我的上司你才这么做? |
| [06:44] | Or because you’re my mother? | 还是因为你是我的妈妈? |
| [06:51] | Both. | 两个都是 |
| [06:57] | I need to be back on the street. Please. | 拜托让我去巡逻吧 |
| [07:03] | I put you in a car, | 如果我让你去巡逻 |
| [07:05] | everyone’s gonna know that I pulled strings. | 谁都知道是我安排的 |
| [07:08] | You don’t want me to treat you like my daughter? | 你不是不想让我对你像对女儿一样么? |
| [07:10] | Don’t ask for favors. | 那么就别求我帮你 |
| [07:11] | Then transfer me. | 那就把我调走 |
| [07:17] | You don’t get the transfer,but I’ll give you the car. | 我不会调走你的 你去巡逻吧 |
| [07:24] | Happy? | 开心了么? |
| [07:27] | Sorry to bother you,captain. | 不好意思打扰一下 长官 |
| [07:29] | Ana, there’s a call for you in the bullpen. They say it’s real important. | Ana 大房间有你的电话 他们说很重要 |
| [07:32] | Thanks, Raggs. I’ll be right there. | 谢谢 Raggs 我马上去接 |
| [07:36] | They got you a cake. | 他们给你准备了一个蛋糕 |
| [07:39] | Try and act surprised. | 要装作很惊讶的样子 |
| [07:55] | Jack, nice to see you out of the hatch. | Jack 很高兴在舱子外面见到你 |
| [07:58] | You could use more sunshine. | 你可以多晒会儿太阳了 |
| [08:00] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会考虑一下的 |
| [08:02] | Little fruit might do you good,too. | 来点儿水果也许会更好 |
| [08:04] | Good for the constitution.Least that’s what they say. | 对身体有益 至少他们是这么说的 |
| [08:08] | Well,if that’s what they say. | 如果是他们说的… |
| [08:16] | Where did you get these? | 这些水果你是从哪儿来的? |
| [08:17] | Just cos you’re excited, no reason to talk with your mouth full. | 即使你很兴奋也不用还没吞下去就说话啊 |
| [08:33] | Past the hanging tree,double or nothing. | 打过那棵树 我们赌双倍 |
| [08:37] | You sure? | 你确定? |
| [08:38] | There’s no way you’re hitting it that far. | 伙计 就赌双倍 你不可能打那么远 |
| [08:40] | Hurley, the woman’s on bloody steroids. | Hurley 这女人就像打了内固醇 |
| [08:43] | Double’s 10,000 bucks. | 两倍就是一万美元 |
| [08:45] | That’s nothing to someone worth $150 million. | 那对于一个身家 1亿5千万的人来说并不算什么 |
| [08:48] | He’ll build you your own course if you’d like. | 如果你喜欢 他可以给你建一个私人球场 |
| [08:50] | -What’s he talking about? -Ignore him. He’s an idiot. | -他说什么? -别理他 他是个白痴 |
| [08:55] | Crap! | 真该死 |
| [08:59] | You hooked it. | 你打弯了 |
| [09:01] | Try keeping your left arm straight. | 试着伸直你的左臂 |
| [09:05] | You’re giving me tips? | 你在给我传授经验? |
| [09:07] | Kate, I’m… | Kate 我… |
| [09:10] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
| [09:12] | So you think you could do better? | 所以你认为你可以打得更好? |
| [09:17] | Anyone can hit a ball.That’s not golf. | 谁都可以击球 但那不是高尔夫 |
| [09:20] | And what’s golf? | 那么什么才是高尔夫? |
| [09:23] | Golf is accuracy. | 高尔夫讲求精确性 |
| [09:29] | Well, why don’t we play a few holes | 那么我们来比几个洞试试? |
| [09:32] | and see which one of us is more accurate? | 比比我们俩谁更精确? |
| [09:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是么? |
| [09:42] | Three holes,no handicap.We play for bragging rights. | 三个洞 不设标准杆 谁赢谁才有权说大话 |
| [09:47] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么? |
| [09:57] | Ana, let’s just get to their camp.It was an accident. | Ana 我们快去他们的营地吧 那只是一场意外 |
| [10:01] | They’ll understand. | 他们会理解的 |
| [10:03] | They’ll understand?I killed one of them. | 他们会理解的?我杀了他们中的一个 |
| [10:15] | -Those two move? Shout. -Wait. What are you do… | -这两人想动你就喊 -等等 你想干… |
| [10:22] | Untie me. | 放开我 |
| [10:25] | -I’m not gonna… -Untie me! | -我不会… -放开我 |
| [10:34] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
| [10:37] | I’m taking him back to his camp. | 我把他带回他的营地 |
| [10:40] | Don’t leave. Please. | 别走 求你了 |
| [10:43] | If that were you,he’d let you die. | 如果你和他互换 他是不会救你的 |
| [10:45] | I’m not doing it for him. | 我不是为了他才这么做的 |
| [10:49] | I’m doing it for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
| [11:05] | So that shrink give you any good drugs? | 那个心理医生给了你什么好药? |
| [11:08] | Not that kind of shrink. | 不是那种心理医生 |
| [11:11] | -Did you miss me? -Boy, did I. | -你想我么? -伙计 当然 |
| [11:16] | Heard about you and Danny. | 听说了你和Danny的事了 |
| [11:20] | Want me to go kick his ass for you? | 想让我去踢他两脚么? |
| [11:23] | Nah. | 不用了 |
| [11:25] | It’s better this way. | 现在这样很好 |
| [11:29] | What are we doing in Westwood? | 我们来这儿做什么? |
| [11:32] | Thought a change of scenery would be nice. | 这儿风景很好 |
| [11:35] | Nice,safe neighborhood for your first day back. | 好风景和好治安来欢迎你的回归 |
| [11:42] | -This was her idea, wasn’t it? -She is the captain. | -这是她的主意 是么? -她是上司 |
| [11:46] | 8-adam-9,please respond to a domestic disturbance call. 2210 south veteran. | 呼叫亚当809号 有一起家庭骚乱事件等待处理 在2210街区 |
| [11:51] | -This is 8-adam-16. -That’s not our call. | -这是亚当816号 -那不是呼叫我们的 |
| [11:56] | We’re just three blocks away from that call on veteran. We got it. | 我们离事件地点不到三个街区 我们会去处理 |
| [12:00] | Copy that,8-adam-16. | 收到 亚当816号 |
| [12:07] | Where are you going?!What are you doing?! | 你要去哪儿? 你在做什么? |
| [12:10] | Not the TV,Travis. The tv is mine! | 不是电视机 Travis 这电视机是我的 |
| [12:13] | Like hell it is!I bought it with my money! | 滚吧 这是我拿钱买的 |
| [12:15] | Liar! | 骗子 |
| [12:16] | -Did you call the cops?! -What?! | -是你叫的警察? -什么? |
| [12:18] | Huh?! Do something useful, Shawna. Shut your trap! | 做点有价值的事吧 Shawna 别瞎来 |
| [12:21] | Arrest him! He is stealing my TV! | 逮捕他 他偷了我的电视机 |
| [12:23] | -She hit me! She hit me! -He cannot get away with it! | -她打了我 她打了我 -他不能把电视机带走 |
| [12:25] | Hey, enough, both of you! | 够了 你们两个 |
| [12:27] | What are you gonna do? Take the baby? | 你想干什么? 把孩子带走? |
| [12:31] | -Shut the damn kid up! -No! | -让这该死的孩子别吵了 -不 |
| [12:34] | Both of you! | 你们两个停下 |
| [12:35] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放在背后 |
| [12:38] | Get down on the ground. | 趴下 |
| [12:40] | Officer Cortez! | Cortez警官 |
| [12:42] | Ma’am, get your baby upstairs. | 太太 把你的孩子带到楼上去 |
| [12:45] | Get your hands on the ground! | 把手放在地上 |
| [12:48] | He’s down. | 他已经趴下了 |
| [12:50] | Okay, okay. I’m down, I’m down. | 好 好 我趴下 我趴下 |
| [12:54] | Holster your weapon. Now. | 马上收好你的武器 |
| [13:13] | I think you should let him go. | 我想你应该放了他 |
| [13:15] | No. He’s gonna come after me. | 不 他会报复我的 |
| [13:18] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
| [13:20] | I killed someone he loves. | 我杀了他爱的人 |
| [13:37] | Sit down. Now. | 马上坐下 |
| [13:41] | I’m bringing him water | 我给他点水喝 |
| [13:44] | You gonna shoot me? | 你想向我开枪? |
| [13:46] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
| [13:53] | Don’t even think of untying him. | 你别想放开他 |
| [14:09] | Who is that woman? | 那女人是谁? |
| [14:13] | Her name is Ana Lucia. She was on the plane. | 她叫Ana Lucia 她是飞机上的 |
| [14:18] | Tail section. They all were. | 他们全都是尾舱的 |
| [14:20] | We were bringing them back. | 我们带他们回来的 |
| [14:22] | Where is Walt? | Walt呢? |
| [14:26] | They took him. | 他们带走了他 |
| [14:29] | The others. | 其它人 |
| [14:33] | What do you mean, they took him? | 怎么回事 他们带走了他? |
| [14:35] | From the raft.The night we left. | 从竹筏上带走的 就在我们离开的那个晚上 |
| [14:42] | man… | 伙计… |
| [14:48] | Hey,we’re gonna get out of this,man. | 我们会想办法放开你的 伙计 |
| [15:00] | Guess you’re first. | 你先来 |
| [15:01] | Lucky me. | 真幸运 |
| [15:06] | You know,the ladies’ tee at my club back home is about 10 feet closer,so if you… | 在我俱乐部里 女子发球区往往会前推10英尺 所以如果你… |
| [15:10] | Shut up, Jack. | 闭嘴 Jack |
| [15:25] | Nice. | 好球 |
| [15:28] | You’re up. | 该你了 |
| [15:48] | You really put it in there. | 你还真把球打到那儿去了 |
| [15:55] | We have more balls.You could always just take a drop. | 我们还有球 你可以选择抛球 |
| [15:58] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
| [16:05] | Got it. | 找到了 |
| [16:20] | You may want to move. | 你最好躲开点 |
| [16:25] | What? | 什么? |
| [16:37] | Where is the doctor? | 医生在哪儿? |
| [16:49] | I got him. I got him. | 我拉着他 我拉着他 |
| [16:51] | -Okay. Where are we headed? -Bathroom. | -好的 我们去哪儿? -浴室 |
| [16:56] | He’s burning up. We’ve got to get him in the shower | 他烧得很厉害 我们得给他冲个澡 |
| [16:59] | and bring his fever down. | 让他降降温 |
| [17:01] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
| [17:05] | Okay. Go through the medical stash. There’s a bottle of Ofloxacin. | 你去医药箱里找找 那儿有一瓶氧氟沙星 |
| [17:10] | -Ofloxacin. -Ofloxacin, little white pills. | -氧氟沙星 -氧氟沙星 白色的小药片 |
| [17:12] | Bring the alcohol and some gauze patches, | 再带一些酒精和纱布过来 |
| [17:14] | and strip that bed, make sure it’s got clean sheets on it. | 然后给床铺上干净的床单 |
| [17:20] | -Kate! -Uh, yeah. Yeah. | -Kate -好的 好的 |
| [17:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
| [17:34] | John… the button. | John… 快按按键 |
| [18:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [18:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [18:26] | What are we doing here, Ana? | 我们在这儿干什么 Ana? |
| [18:29] | I mean, their camp has gotta be close. | 我是说 他们的营地已经很近了 |
| [18:33] | I just want to get back to my wife. | 我想尽快回到我妻子那儿去 |
| [18:39] | How long have I kept you alive out here, Bernard? | 我让你在这儿活了多久 Bernard? |
| [18:44] | That’s right. | 那就好了 |
| [18:46] | So cut me some slack. | 让我安静会儿 |
| [18:49] | Hey. We just want to know what you’re doing. What’s the plan? | 我们只想知道你在干什么 你有什么计划? |
| [18:54] | She has no plan! | 她没有计划 |
| [18:57] | She only has her guilt…and a gun. | 她只有负罪感…和一把抢 |
| [19:02] | You want a plan? | 你要计划是么? |
| [19:08] | Do you have any ammo back at your camp? | 你们的营地里有子弹么? |
| [19:11] | -What? -Ammo for the gun. | -什么? -这把枪的子弹 |
| [19:13] | Do you have any back at your camp? | 你们营地里有么? |
| [19:15] | Yeah, a couple boxes. | 有 有几盒 |
| [19:17] | All right. I want it. At least half. | 好的 我要了 至少要一半 |
| [19:21] | And I’ll need a pack. A big one. | 我还要一个包裹 一个大包 |
| [19:23] | A blanket. Some medicine. | 一条毯子 一些药品 |
| [19:26] | Clothes jeans and socks. | 衣服 牛仔裤和袜子 |
| [19:29] | -You getting all this? -Yeah, I got it. | -你都记住了么? -记住了 |
| [19:31] | All right. You bring all of that stuff back to me, | 好的 你把那些东西带来给我 |
| [19:36] | and I’ll let your friend go. | 我就放了你的朋友 |
| [19:39] | I’m not leaving him. | 我是不会离开他的 |
| [19:41] | -Michael, you should. -No. We stay together. | -Michael 你得这么做 -不 我们呆在一起 |
| [19:44] | Go. | 走 |
| [19:57] | I’ll be back,man. | 我会回来的 伙计 |
| [20:00] | Ana, what are you doing? You can’t live out here alone. | Ana 你干什么? 你不能一个人生活在这儿 |
| [20:09] | I’m already alone. | 我已经是一个人了 |
| [20:33] | I’ll sign us out. | 我来签出 |
| [20:35] | What,you’re talking to me now? | 什么 你现在和我说话了? |
| [20:37] | I just want to go home, A.L. | 我只是想回家 AL |
| [20:39] | Hey, I ordered that guy to stop twice. | 我让那家伙停下已经叫了两次了 |
| [20:42] | So does that mean every time we run into some | 那么这就是说每次我们 |
| [20:44] | with a tv in his hands,you’re gonna draw down? | 碰上拿着电视机的混混 我们就要把他放倒? |
| [20:47] | Hey, Ana Lucia, your guy…we got him. | Ana Lucia 你要的人…我们抓到了 |
| [20:58] | His name is Jason McCormack. | 他叫Jason McCormack |
| [21:01] | We picked him upon an assault on an elderly woman in Echo Park. | 我们抓他时他正在埃克公园 袭击一个老妇女 |
| [21:04] | His fingerprints match the partial from your crime scene. | 他的指纹部分与你在 犯罪现场取得的吻合 |
| [21:07] | We questioned him, and he confessed. | 我们审问过他了 他供认了 |
| [21:09] | The D.A.’S ready to file charges. All he needs is for you to I.D. him. | 地方检察官已经准备控告他 现在就差你的指认了 |
| [21:18] | -It’s not him. -He confessed. | -不是他 -他已经供认了 |
| [21:21] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
| [21:23] | Can you guys give us a minute? | 我们想单独谈谈 |
| [21:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
| [21:35] | Because it’s not him. | 因为这不是他 |
| [21:38] | He put four bullets into you…hollow points through your vest. | 他向你开了四枪…你防弹背心上有四个枪眼 |
| [21:42] | He tried to kill you. | 他想杀了你 |
| [21:46] | You want a list of his priors? | 你想知道他的前科么? |
| [21:48] | You want to put this guy back out on the street? | 你想把这个家伙放回大街上去? |
| [21:55] | It’s not him. | 这不是他 |
| [22:45] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
| [22:48] | Out there. What happened? | 那儿发生了什么事? |
| [22:54] | There was an accident. | 发生了一场意外 |
| [22:56] | What kind of accident? | 什么意外? |
| [22:58] | A girl was shot… | 一个女子中弹了… |
| [22:59] | and killed. | 死了 |
| [23:05] | What did she look like? | 她长得怎样? |
| [23:07] | She was tall, with blond hair. | 她很高 金发 |
| [23:13] | -There was an Arab man… -Shannon. | -还有一个阿拉伯男人… -是Shannon |
| [23:25] | You said there were five of you from the tail section? | 你说你们那伙儿有5人? |
| [23:28] | -Four. -Four. | -4个 -4个 |
| [23:29] | Why didn’t the rest of them come back with you? | 那为什么余下那几个不和你一起回来? |
| [23:31] | And Michael,Jin. | 还有Michael和Jin呢? |
| [23:33] | They cannot come back right now. | 他们现在还不能回来 |
| [23:37] | Can you take me to them? | 你能带我去他们那儿么? |
| [23:48] | No. | 不行 |
| [23:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
| [23:54] | What’s happening? Why is he shaking? | 怎么了? 他为什么抖个不停? |
| [23:57] | He’s septic. | 他得了败血症 |
| [23:59] | The infection’s gotten into the bloodstream. | 感染已经侵入血液循环了 |
| [24:01] | If the antibiotics don’t bring the fever down,he’ll go into shock. | 如果抗生素不能退烧 他会休克的 |
| [24:07] | Hold him up. | 扶住他 |
| [24:15] | Okay,I got him. | 好了 |
| [24:23] | Swallow it. Swallow it. Swallow it. Damn it. | 吞下去 吞下去 吞下去 该死 |
| [24:27] | -Here, I’ll do it. -No, no, I got it. | -让我来吧 -不不 我来 |
| [24:29] | I can do it. | 我能行的 |
| [24:41] | it’s Kate. | 我是Kate |
| [24:47] | You need to listen to me, okay? | 你得听我说 好么? |
| [24:51] | The only way that you are gonna get better is if you take this pill. | 只有你吞下了这颗药丸你才能好 |
| [24:58] | So I need you to swallow it, okay? | 所以你得吞下它 好么? |
| [25:05] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
| [25:13] | Now swallow. | 好了 吞下去 |
| [25:16] | Swallow. | 吞下吧 |
| [25:18] | Good. Good. That’s good. | 好的 好的 非常好 |
| [25:25] | Nice job. | 干得好 |
| [25:28] | Never learned the whole whisper-in-the-earthing in med school. | 我从没在医学院学过耳语治疗 |
| [25:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
| [25:51] | I’m going, Ana. | 我要走了 Ana |
| [25:54] | I don’t want to be a part of this. | 我不想再这么呆下去了 |
| [25:58] | I know everything you’ve done for us. | 我了解你为我们做的一切 |
| [26:02] | And I wouldn’t even be alive if it weren’t for you. But I’m going. | 并且如果不是你我根本不可能活下来 但是我要走了 |
| [26:11] | What about you? | 你呢? |
| [26:14] | I just don’t think you’re the best judge of character. | 我只是认为你的性格不太好 |
| [26:18] | I was with you when you put Nathan in the pit. | 你把Nathan扔进坑里这件事我倒是很赞同的 |
| [26:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
| [26:28] | You want to go? Go. | 你想走是么? 那么走吧 |
| [26:33] | Leave. | 都走吧 |
| [26:36] | You… | 你… |
| [26:37] | go. | 也走 |
| [26:45] | Get outta here. | 离开这儿 |
| [26:49] | Go. | 走 |
| [27:50] | Sun Sun | |
| [27:52] | It’s all right. Jin is okay. | 没事的 Jin很好 |
| [27:55] | What happened? Where is he? | 发生了什么事? 他在哪儿? |
| [27:57] | He’s fine, and I’ll explain. | 他没事 我会解释的 |
| [28:00] | But right now I need to find Jack. | 但是现在我得找到Jack |
| [28:07] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
| [28:15] | I said… where are they? | 我说了…他们在哪儿? |
| [28:18] | -Jack, it’s not his fault… -Shannon’s dead! I’m not… | -Jack 这不是他的错… -Shannon死了 我不… |
| [28:27] | You’re gonna take me back out there right now. | 你得马上把我带回那儿去 |
| [28:30] | This man isn’t the problem. He brought Sawyer back. | 问题不在他身上 他把Sawyer带回来了 |
| [28:33] | Half-dead, with a bullet hole through his shoulder, John! | 已经半死了 肩上还有个枪眼 John |
| [28:39] | Are you gonna talk to me, or are you just gonna sit there? | 你是想和我说话 还是就坐在那儿? |
| [28:44] | Anything I say will only make you angry. | 我说的一切都会使你更生气 |
| [28:51] | So, yes, I will sit here. | 那么 是的 我就坐在这儿 |
| [29:09] | We got a problem,man. | 我们遇到麻烦了 伙计 |
| [29:18] | You remember how to get out there, right? | 你记得怎么回到那儿去 是么? |
| [29:19] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
| [29:20] | We should stop and think about this, Jack | 我们得停下来好好想想 Jack |
| [29:22] | Think about what, John? Shannon’s dead. | 想什么 John? Shannon死了 |
| [29:25] | Sayid’s being held at gunpoint. | Sayid正在枪口上 |
| [29:26] | You want to sit here and hope that situation resolves itself? | 你是想呆在这儿期盼事情自己解决么? |
| [29:30] | You be my guest. | 那就随你吧 |
| [29:32] | -Know how to use this? -Guess so. | -知道怎么用么? -应该吧 |
| [29:35] | Stop! | 站住 |
| [29:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
| [29:43] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
| [29:46] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
| [29:47] | Peace? Revenge? Justice? And you are going out with all these guns. | 和平? 复仇? 公正? 你就是要拿着枪来解决问题么? |
| [29:54] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
| [29:55] | I want all of our people back here safely. | 我要我们的人安全回来 |
| [29:57] | -Your friend murdered… -Ana Lucia made a mistake. | -你的朋友谋杀了… -Ana Lucia犯了个错误 |
| [30:02] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
| [30:05] | Ana Lucia made a mistake. | Ana Lucia犯了个错误 |
| [30:24] | I will take you there. | 我带你去那儿 |
| [30:26] | But only you. | 但是只能带你一个人去 |
| [30:29] | And no guns. | 并且不能带枪 |
| [30:41] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
| [30:49] | Where you from? | 你是哪儿人? |
| [31:00] | Where are you from? | 你是哪儿人? |
| [31:05] | I am from Iraq. | 伊拉克 |
| [31:11] | You have any kids? | 你有孩子么? |
| [31:16] | Why are you asking me if I have children? | 你为什么这么问? |
| [31:19] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
| [31:21] | I do not. Do you have children? | 我没有 你有么? |
| [31:24] | No. | 没有 |
| [31:26] | Are you going to kill me? | 你会杀了我么? |
| [31:30] | That’s what you’re thinking about, isn’t it? | 你现在就在想这个问题 是么? |
| [31:33] | Should I? | 我需要么? |
| [31:39] | Almost 40 days ago, on this very island, | 大约40天前 在这个岛上 |
| [31:44] | I tied a man to a tree,and I tortured him. | 我把一个男人绑在树上拷问他 |
| [31:49] | I tortured him, as I’ve tortured many men… | 我折磨他就像我折磨的许多人一样… |
| [31:54] | men whose voices I still hear at night. | 晚上那些人的声音还回响在我耳畔 |
| [32:01] | Should you kill me? | 你该杀我么? |
| [32:05] | Maybe you should. | 也许你该这么做 |
| [32:08] | Maybe you were meant to. | 也许你正打算这么做 |
| [32:27] | I’m a cop. | 我是个警察 |
| [32:31] | Well… I was a cop. | 我曾是个警察 |
| [32:37] | One night, my partner and I responded to a burglary call. | 一个晚上 我和我的搭档 去处理一起入室行窃案件 |
| [32:43] | We were the first ones there. | 我们是第一个到达那儿的 |
| [32:45] | I covered the front,and he went around the back. | 我在前门守着 他去后面察看 |
| [32:53] | I was there a minute. | 过了一会儿 |
| [32:55] | Then this kid comes right through the front door. | 那个孩子从前门出来了 |
| [32:59] | I tell him to put his hands up. | 我叫他把手举起来 |
| [33:02] | And he says I’m making a mistake, | 但他说我弄错了 |
| [33:05] | that he’s a student. | 他还是个学生 |
| [33:08] | And he wants to show me his I.D. | 而且他想给我看他的身份证 |
| [33:13] | I believed him. | 我相信了 |
| [33:17] | I just… | 我就… |
| [33:20] | I let him reach. | 我就让他过来了 |
| [33:27] | All I remember was a pop. | 然后就是一声枪响 |
| [33:30] | By the time I hit the ground, I thought I was dead. | 我倒地的时候我以为我已经死了 |
| [33:37] | I feel dead. | 我觉得我死了 |
| [33:45] | What happened to him…the man who shot you? | 那个人后来怎样了…那个向你开枪的人? |
| [34:46] | I know you? | 我认识你? |
| [34:51] | I was pregnant. | 我那时怀孕了 |
| [35:11] | What happened to him? | 他后来怎样了? |
| [35:22] | Nothing. They never found him. | 不知道 他们没抓住他 |
| [35:54] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
| [35:59] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
| [36:03] | I deserve it. | 这是我应得的报应 |
| [36:14] | What good would it be to kill you… | 杀了你又有什么好处… |
| [36:18] | if we’re both already dead? | 如果我们已经都死了呢? |
| [37:24] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话么? |
| [37:30] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
| [37:36] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
| [37:40] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |