时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:04] | Boone, what do you see? | Boone 你看到什么? |
[00:30] | All right, all of you, get up. | 好了 都起来 |
[00:32] | We’re moving out. | 我们准备出发了 |
[00:37] | Moving out where? | 出发去哪? |
[00:38] | Back to where you came from. | 回到你原来的地方 |
[00:45] | Your buddy ran off into the jungle. | 你的同伴独自跑到丛林里了 |
[00:46] | Michael, he just left. | Michael 他离开了 |
[00:53] | What are we supposed to do? Wait for him? | 那我们该如何? 等他? |
[00:58] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[00:59] | I’m going to help him find his friend. | 帮他寻找他的朋友 |
[01:30] | You thirsty, dog? | 你很渴吗 狗? |
[01:32] | Yeah, you’re always thirsty, aren’t you? | 你总是很渴 对吗? |
[01:37] | So, drink. | 那就喝 |
[01:44] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:47] | Gather your things. | 收拾好你东西 |
[01:50] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[01:56] | Right over here. | 来 在这边 |
[01:58] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪? |
[02:13] | What do you think? | 觉得如何? |
[02:16] | Does it have an inside? | 里面有东西吗? |
[02:37] | When did you do this? | 你什么时候做这些的? |
[02:39] | It’s all yours. | 全属于你 |
[02:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:46] | You are quite welcome. | 不用谢 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:30] | You need to carry that all the time? | 你要一直都带着枪? |
[03:33] | I only carry it because I have someone to protect. | 我带着 是因为有人需要保护 |
[03:58] | Ana, it’s gotta be over an hour. | Ana 休息超过1小时了 |
[04:00] | Shouldn’t we start moving again? | 是否应该赶路了呢? |
[04:03] | Let them rest a little while longer. | 再呆一会 |
[04:05] | Yeah, but what if they come? | 但万一”他们”来呢? |
[04:09] | She’s lost. | 她迷路了 |
[04:11] | I am not lost. | 我没迷路 |
[04:14] | Then tell me, Ponce de León, which way are we supposed to go? | 那你告诉我 Ponce de León(西班牙冒险家) 我们该走哪条路呢? |
[04:21] | All right then, genius, which way would you go? | 那好 天才 你要走哪条路? |
[04:26] | I’m with you. | 我只是跟着你 |
[04:28] | Sit tight and wait for Mr Eko to show up and guide us. | 坐在一旁 等Eko先生来给我们带路 |
[04:34] | If your friend didn’t run off | 如果你朋友不是擅自跑了 |
[04:36] | Eko would still be here now, wouldn’t he? | Eko会在这 不是吗? |
[04:39] | You sure didn’t have any problem leaving him behind, though, huh? | 你却抛下你朋友不管 |
[04:43] | Mike only cares about himself and his kid. | Mike只关心他和他儿子 |
[04:46] | Neither’s got squat to do with me. | 况且关我什么事! |
[04:49] | Glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[04:52] | Didn’t expect to see you again. | 还以为见不着你了 |
[05:06] | Yeah, yeah, Chewie, I know. My arm’s about to fall off. | 好了 英雄 我知道 我的手臂要断了 |
[05:14] | -You OK? -Yes. | -你还好吧? -很好 |
[05:15] | But we have to go. | 但我们要起程了 |
[05:19] | I saw them. | 我见到”他们”了 |
[05:21] | -What? -What your means saw? -How many were there? | -什么? -你见到”他们”? -有多少人? |
[05:23] | -Did you see the kids? -Libby. | -有见到孩子吗? -Libby |
[05:27] | We need to go. Now. | 我们得走了 马上 |
[05:30] | All right | 好的 |
[05:32] | we’re moving out. | 我们出发 |
[05:35] | Now. | 快 |
[05:56] | So, does all this… | 那么说 这些… |
[05:58] | the tent, the flowers… | 帐篷 花… |
[06:03] | mean that we’re serious now? | 意味着我们是认真的? |
[06:06] | Quite definitely not. | 当然不是 |
[06:08] | I do this for all the girls I meet on deserted islands. | 在荒岛上每遇到一个女孩 我都会为她这么做 |
[06:16] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别走开 |
[06:20] | -Where are you going? -To get some water. | -你要去哪? -去拿点水 |
[06:28] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[06:38] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[06:54] | That was quick. | 真快 |
[07:19] | There’s nothing. | 没见到什么 |
[07:22] | There’s no one there. | 那边没人 |
[07:24] | I’m telling you. I saw Walt. | 告诉你我见到Walt了 |
[07:26] | -It was a dream, Shannon -He was here. | -只是个梦 Shannon -Walt当时就在这 |
[07:29] | I saw him. He went into the tent. | 我真的见到他 他跑进了帐篷 |
[07:31] | I was only gone a few moments. You must have fallen asleep… | 我只是出去一小会 你肯定是睡着了 |
[07:34] | This was not a dream. | 这不是梦! |
[07:36] | -I saw Walt! -Then where is he? | -我见到Walt -那现在他在哪呢? |
[07:43] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[07:44] | Nothing. It’s just a dream. Everything’s fine. | 没什么 梦而已 没什么事 |
[07:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:58] | Shannon had a nightmare. | Shannon做恶梦了 |
[08:02] | And why is he up? | 怎么他醒了? |
[08:04] | -I woke him. -You woke him? | -我弄醒他的 -你弄醒他? |
[08:06] | I heard screams, I got worried. | 我听到尖叫声 我担心 |
[08:08] | Would you rather I had left him alone? | 你想我让他一个在那边? |
[08:11] | You woke up the baby and ran towards them? | 你听到尖叫声 那你就弄醒孩子 然后来看? |
[08:13] | It sounded like she needed help… | 我想她需要帮忙 |
[08:15] | He’s gonna need feeding. | 他需要喂食了 |
[08:17] | He’s going to be up all night and fussy all day. | 看来他明天一整天 都要睡不着和烦躁不安了 |
[08:20] | -Sorry. -All right. | -你说什么? -没什么 |
[08:21] | No harm done.Give him here, then. I got him… | 来 给我抱抱 |
[08:32] | It’s OK. | 乖 |
[08:34] | It’s OK. | 乖 |
[08:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:43] | Come back and let’s talk about this. | 回来 我们好好谈谈 |
[08:45] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗? |
[08:51] | No. I know what I saw. | 我见到什么 我心中有数 |
[09:14] | Beautiful, Sophie. | 很美 Sophie |
[09:16] | OK, can you bring your shoulders down for me a little? | 能把肩膀放低一点吗? |
[09:19] | Extend up. Good. And, finish. | 站直 好 完毕 |
[09:23] | Very nice, ladies. | 很好 姑娘们 |
[09:25] | Did my papa see me? | 我爸爸见到我跳吗? |
[09:30] | I think so. | 应该见到 |
[09:34] | Wonderful. All right, thank you for a great class today, ladies. | 很好 这堂课你们表现很好 姑娘们 |
[09:41] | Very nice work, Gina. | 跳得不错 Gina |
[09:49] | He wants me to be his au pair. Can you believe that? | 他要我来做他家保姆 你信吗? |
[09:52] | Au pair, my ass. | 保姆 我的天 |
[09:54] | “Live in my big house, take care of my kids. “ | “在我的大房子里照顾我的孩子” |
[09:57] | Next thing, it’s.. | 然后你知道的 很.. |
[09:58] | “Oh, I am sorry. I did not know you were in the shower. “ | “噢 很抱歉 我不知道你在洗澡” |
[10:02] | Please. What a perv. | 噢…真变态 |
[10:05] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:06] | Shannon, your father’s been in an accident. | Shannon 你父亲出了事 |
[10:10] | I’m on my way to St Sebastian’s… I’ll meet you there. | 我正赶去Sebastian家 那边见 |
[10:14] | -Mrs Rutherford? -Yes? | -Rutherford夫人? -嗯? |
[10:16] | Why don’t we talk down here? | 谈一下好吗? |
[10:21] | Doctor, my husband, Adam. How is he? | 医生 我丈夫Adam… 他怎么样了? |
[10:25] | Your husband was in a head-on collision with an SUV. | 你丈夫的车和一山地跑车正面撞在一起 |
[10:28] | He suffered massive internal injuries. | 他内脏严重受伤 |
[10:33] | He stopped breathing at the site of the accident. | 在事故现场 当时已停止呼吸 |
[10:37] | I’m afraid we were unable to resuscitate him. | 恐怕我们无法救活他了 |
[10:41] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:45] | -May I see him? -Of course. | -我能去看看他吗? -当然可以 |
[10:52] | Would your daughter like to come? | 你女儿要不要来? |
[10:54] | Stepdaughter. | 继女 |
[10:57] | Come on, Shannon. | 来 Shannon |
[11:10] | How much further to their camp? | 离他们营地还有多远? |
[11:13] | A day. Maybe more. | 还要一天 可能不止 |
[11:16] | Maybe less. | 可能不用一天 |
[11:17] | Thanks for being so specific. | 谢谢说得这么精确 |
[11:25] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[11:28] | I’m OK. I’m fine. | 我没事 我很好 |
[11:31] | You wanna let me just take a look at your shoulder? | 让我来看看你的肩膀? |
[11:34] | -What are you, a doctor? -Clinical psychologist. | -你是医生? -临床心理学家 |
[11:38] | You’re a shrink. | 你是精神病医生吧? |
[11:40] | Maybe you ought to talk to my shoulder. | 也许你该和我肩膀聊聊 |
[11:44] | How’d you get shot anyway? | 你是怎么受伤的? |
[11:46] | With a gun. | 当时我拿着枪 |
[11:49] | He got shot when they took my kid. | 在他们抢走我孩子时受的伤 |
[11:58] | It’s bad, right? | 很糟糕 对吗? |
[12:00] | Yeah, it’s bad. | 对 挺糟糕的 |
[12:03] | But it’s not real bad. | 但不会有很大问题 |
[12:05] | Come on, you’re gonna be OK. | 走吧 没事的 |
[12:08] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:14] | I’m all right. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:21] | Let me give you a hand, OK? | 我来帮你好吗? |
[12:28] | tell me again why we’re doing this here when there’s a dryer in the hatch? | 舱内有干衣机 为什么还要晾衣服? |
[12:33] | I don’t like the hatch. | 我不喜欢那舱 |
[12:35] | It’s because of the doomsday button, isn’t it? | 因为那个”世界末日”按钮? |
[12:38] | Well, who needs a dryer when we’ve got sun and fresh air? | 有阳光 有新鲜空气 谁还要干衣机? |
[12:42] | Wouldn’t wanna spoil ourselves, now, would we? | 不要宠坏自己了 对吗? |
[12:45] | Yeah, “spoil”. | 嗯 “宠坏” |
[12:49] | Do you know where Michael and Walt | 你们知道Michael和Walt |
[12:51] | left the stuff that they didn’t take with them on the raft? | 把他们没带上船的东西放在哪吗? |
[12:53] | -What kind of stuff? -Their clothes? | -什么东西? -衣物 |
[12:57] | I think their stuff’s still on the beach | 我想还在沙滩上 |
[12:59] | back where their tent is. | 在他们帐篷的后面 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[13:07] | Can’t be easy, losing the one person you love on the island. | 在岛上失去心爱的人 那滋味真不好受 |
[13:28] | Here, smell this. That’s his, right? | 来 闻一下 这是他的 对吗? |
[13:32] | Come on, get a good whiff. | 来 好好闻一下 |
[13:34] | You’re always trying to run off and find him | 你总是独自跑掉去找他? |
[13:35] | then find him. Find Walt. | 那就去找他 找Walt |
[13:42] | Good dog. Find Walt! | 好狗 找Walt |
[14:09] | I know I woke you and I’m so very, very sorry, | 我知道我叫醒了你 对不起 真对不起 |
[14:13] | but, please, staying awake for eight hours straight? | 但怎么8个钟头了 还没睡着呢? |
[14:16] | Isn’t that cruel and unusual punishment? | 这惩罚太残忍 太重了吧? |
[14:18] | How’s that cradle treating you? | 摇篮怎么了? |
[14:20] | The cradle’s great, it’s the baby that’s the problem. | 摇篮很好 问题出在孩子上 |
[14:25] | -What’s wrong? -He just won’t sleep. | -怎么了? -他就是不睡 |
[14:35] | May I? | 我来试试? |
[14:36] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:42] | Babies like the feeling of being constricted. | 婴儿喜欢被裹起来的感觉 |
[14:46] | It’s not until we’re older that we develop the desire to be free. | 到长大了 才不想被”裹”起来 |
[14:53] | There. | 给 |
[15:06] | You know, I think everybody knows more about my baby than me. | 我想每个人都比我了解我孩子 |
[15:10] | Everybody? | 每个人? |
[15:13] | Charlie read me the riot act last night for waking him. | Charlie昨晚告诫我 弄醒他会让他烦躁不安 |
[15:17] | And as mad as it made me, turns out he was right. | 看现在这情形 看来他说得对 |
[15:22] | It’s like we’re playing “Mum and Dad” to this baby | 我们就像这孩子的母亲和父亲 |
[15:25] | yet I don’t remember marrying him. | 然而我却不记得我嫁过他 |
[15:29] | Seriously. We’re practically strangers. | 我说真的 实际上我们是陌生人 |
[15:32] | For all I know, Charlie could be some religious freak. | 就我所知而言 Charlie可能是某个宗教怪胎 |
[15:35] | I seriously doubt that. | 我很怀疑那一点 |
[15:37] | Then why does he carry around a Virgin Mary statue? | 那他为什么到处拿着一个圣母像? |
[15:41] | A what? | 什么? |
[15:43] | You know, one of the little statues? | 一个小雕像 |
[15:45] | He says he found it in the jungle. | 他说在丛林里面找到的 |
[15:51] | How about that? | 难道是那东西? |
[16:29] | -Death sucks, doesn’t it? -Boone! | -亲人逝去总令人悲痛不已 不是吗? -Boone! |
[16:39] | I’m so sorry, Shan. | 我感到很难过 Shan |
[16:44] | You came back. | 你总算回来了 |
[16:58] | Where’d the poster of Marky Mark go? | Marky Mark海报哪里去了? |
[17:00] | I’m 18, Boone. | 我18岁了 Boone |
[17:08] | Your mom’s gonna freak. | 你妈妈会很生气的 |
[17:10] | It’s a wake. | 这是一种振作 |
[17:12] | I mean, seriously, who doesn’t serve booze at a wake? | 说真的 要振作 谁不喝点酒呢? |
[17:18] | Scotch | 苏格兰酒 |
[17:22] | To your dad. | 敬你的父亲 |
[17:37] | Maybe after all this you’ll come visit me in New York. | 也许打这后 你来纽约找我? |
[17:43] | I won’t have to visit | 我不必去找你 |
[17:45] | if I get that job at the Martha Graham Dance Company. | 如果我得到在Martha Graham舞蹈公司的工作 |
[17:48] | I’ll be living there. | 我会在那住 |
[17:51] | Right. Internship. | 对 实习 |
[17:55] | I know it’s, like, a one in three thousand chance, but | 我知道只有三千分之一的机会 |
[17:59] | I might get it. | 但我也许能行 |
[18:01] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[18:08] | Have you spoken to my mother? | 你和我妈妈谈过吗? |
[18:12] | She’s going through her thing and I’m going through mine. | 我们互不理睬的 独自尝着自己的苦水 |
[18:17] | Have you two been getting along? | 你们有相处过吗? |
[18:22] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[18:25] | Just try to talk to her. | 试试和她聊聊 |
[18:30] | From day one, she resented my relationship with him. | 从他们结婚的第一天起 她就不满我和他的关系… |
[18:35] | With Dad. | 我和爸爸的关系 |
[19:10] | We need a break. | 我们要休息一下 |
[19:12] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[19:14] | Here. | 给 |
[19:29] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么? |
[19:31] | We have to cut inland. | 我们要往岛内走 |
[19:33] | What? Into the jungle? | 什么? 进入丛林? |
[19:39] | They said their people were on the beach. If we keep walking… | 他们说他们的人在海边 如果我们继续走… |
[19:42] | The beach curves into a peninsula. | 这海岸弯成一个半岛 |
[19:46] | It may not be passable. | 可能走不过去 |
[19:49] | May not? | 可能走不过? |
[19:52] | May not. | 对 |
[19:55] | You’re doing this to get the cowboy back faster, aren’t you? | 你这么做是想把这家伙快点送回去 对吗? |
[20:00] | You would risk our lives to help him? | 你拿我们的生命冒险 来帮他? |
[20:04] | It’s the only way I know. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[20:09] | I liked you better when you weren’t talking. | 我更喜欢不说话时的你 |
[20:18] | I can’t believe he’s still asleep. | 真不敢相信他还在睡 |
[20:22] | Swaddling works every time. | 婴儿总爱在襁褓中入睡 |
[20:28] | Hey, do you want to hold him? | 你想抱一下吗? |
[20:34] | That’s OK. | 不用了 |
[20:36] | Put your arms out. | 伸手出来 |
[20:42] | It’s OK. | 没关系的 |
[20:44] | There. | 来 |
[20:54] | -He smells good. -He does, doesn’t he? | -他气息很好 -很好闻是不是? |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 那当然 |
[21:03] | -Hello, Charlie. -Hello. | -你好 Charlie -你好 |
[21:06] | Hey, John just taught me a new trick. Swaddling. | John刚教我一招 用襁褓包 |
[21:11] | That’s excellent. | 这法子很好 |
[21:15] | I just came to take him so you could have your walk. | 我过来照顾他 以便你可以散下步 |
[21:23] | Well, great timing. Yeah, I got to get going. | 你来得正是时候 我要起程了 |
[21:29] | I got him. | 抱着了 |
[21:35] | Well, thanks for your help, John. | 谢谢你的帮忙 John |
[21:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:44] | What? | 什么? |
[22:20] | I’m fine. I’m fine, damn it. | 我没事 我没事 该死 |
[22:25] | Shut up! | 别出声! |
[22:28] | What? They can’t talk at all? | 什么? 话都不能说? |
[22:30] | If he talks he’ll get us all killed. | 如果给”他们”听到 大家都没命的 |
[22:32] | By what? Them? | 什么东西? “他们”? |
[22:34] | I thought they lived a day back that way. | 我想他们住在沿这路 要一天路程的那边 |
[22:36] | How about you shut your mouth and get your buddy over here moving. | 你还是住口 叫你的同伴上路吧 |
[22:42] | What happened to you people? | 你们到底怎么了? |
[22:49] | You want us to take you back with us? fine. | 你想我们带你回去? 好 |
[22:52] | But you want me to keep quiet | 但如果你想让我保持安静 |
[22:57] | Then you need to tell me why I have to. | 那你要告诉我 为什么我要这么做 |
[23:10] | They came the first night that we got here. | 我们来这里的第一晚 他们就来了 |
[23:18] | They took three of us. | 他们抓走我们三个人 |
[23:20] | Nothing happened for two weeks. | 然后两周之内都没什么事发生 |
[23:23] | Then they came back, and took nine more. | 但两周后 他们又来 再抓走九个 |
[23:30] | They’re smart. | 他们很聪明 |
[23:32] | And they’re animals. | 他们是禽兽 |
[23:34] | And they could be anywhere, at any time. | 随时随地他们都可能出现 |
[23:40] | Now we’re moving through the jungle… | 现在我们穿越丛林… |
[23:42] | their jungle… | 这个属于他们的丛林… |
[23:44] | just so that you can save your little hick friend over here. | 只有这样 才救得了你这个乡下人朋友 |
[23:49] | And if you think that one gun and one bullet is gonna stop them | 如果你幻想一把枪一发子弹能制服他们 |
[23:54] | think again. | 那你就慢慢幻想 |
[24:00] | So, shut your mouth, and keep moving. | 闭上你的臭嘴 继续上路 |
[24:04] | They took my son. | 他们抢走了我儿子 |
[24:09] | They took a lot of things. | 他们抢走很多东西 |
[24:42] | I know what it is to lose someone you care deeply about. | 我明白你失去亲人的感受 |
[24:54] | You really think that this is all about Boone? | 你真的认为我全因Boone才这样? |
[25:02] | I saw Walt, Sayid. | 我见到Walt Sayid |
[25:07] | Then why are we sitting at Boone’s grave? | 那为什么我们会坐在Boone的坟边? |
[25:16] | -Just go back, Sayid. -Where are you going? | -你回去 Sayid -你去哪里? |
[25:21] | To find him. | 在找Walt |
[25:28] | It came. | 信来了 |
[25:31] | What? | 真的? |
[25:32] | -Oh, my God. -Open it. | -天啊 -打开看看 |
[25:40] | -I can’t open it. -You what? | -我不行 -什么? |
[25:43] | You open it. | 你来打开 |
[25:44] | You’ve been waiting 6 months for this letter. No way I’m opening it. | 你等这信等了六周 没理由让我来打开 |
[26:01] | I got it! | 我成了! |
[26:02] | -You got it? -I got it! | -你成了? -成了! |
[26:04] | Oh, my God, you’re going to New York! | 噢 天啊 你要到纽约去了! |
[26:08] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[26:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[26:12] | Yeah, this is her. | 对 我就是 |
[26:16] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[26:20] | OK, are you sure? | 好的 你确定? |
[26:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:25] | I will certainly do that. | 我会的 |
[26:27] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:32] | What? | 什么? |
[26:34] | My rent cheque bounced. | 我房租卡没钱了 |
[26:37] | But you’re like… rich. | 但你看起来…很有钱 |
[26:44] | I would have offered you a drink | 对不起 我应该给点东西你喝的 |
[26:46] | but I have a meeting in ten minutes. | 但十分钟后我要参加一个会议 |
[26:48] | Yeah. My cheques are bouncing. | 我的房租卡没钱了 |
[26:53] | That happens when you withdraw | 那是因为你要搬出去住 |
[26:55] | and you don’t deposit. Shannon | 而你又不存款 Shannon |
[26:57] | When do I get the money Dad left me? | 什么时候我可以拿到爸爸留给我的钱? |
[27:02] | The money from the will. | 来自遗嘱的钱 |
[27:05] | There was no will. | 没有什么遗嘱 |
[27:08] | What? | 什么? |
[27:10] | Shannon, your father and I had a living trust. | Shannon 你父亲和我有个生前信托 |
[27:14] | Everything passed to me. | 所有东西都归我 |
[27:16] | I’m afraid there was nothing specifically designated for you. | 恐怕没有东西指定给你的 |
[27:22] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做? |
[27:24] | Well, maybe he just wanted you to find your own way. | 也许他想你自力更生 |
[27:28] | We all have to work, Shannon. | 我们都要工作 Shannon |
[27:30] | And most of us are the better for it. | 工作才有钱 |
[27:33] | I can work. I just got this really prestigious internship | 我会工作 我刚得到这个有名的实习机会 |
[27:37] | and I’m not gonna make any money for a while | 我暂时不会赚到钱 |
[27:40] | but I’m gonna be working like 16 hours a day. | 但我将会工作…每天16个小时 |
[27:43] | The only thing I’ve ever seen you do 16 hours a day straight is sleep. | 我知道你唯一能连续做16个小时的事 就是睡觉 |
[27:48] | I just need to get to New York. | 我只是要到纽约去 |
[27:54] | I need just something to get started. | 我只是需要点资金起步 |
[27:59] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[28:01] | This week it’s an internship. | 这周是实习 |
[28:03] | Last year it was, what… interior design? | 去年是什么来着 内景设计? |
[28:09] | You’ll never pay me back. | 你永远还不了钱给我 |
[28:12] | And you’ll only hate yourself even more. | 那样你只会更憎恨自己 |
[28:16] | I really want this, Sabrina. | 我真的很需要钱 Sabrina |
[28:19] | I can do this. | 我会做得很出色的 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry, Shannon. | 对不起 Shannon |
[28:30] | You’re on your own. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[28:46] | Double sixes, how nice for you. | 双六 你真厉害 |
[28:49] | Lucky. | 运气 |
[28:58] | I hope you didn’t get the wrong idea | 希望你不要想歪了 |
[29:01] | about seeing me with the baby. | 看到我抱着孩子 |
[29:04] | What wrong idea would that be? | 什么想歪了? |
[29:07] | You and Claire are close | 你和Claire感情很好 |
[29:10] | and you spend a lot of time with Aaron. | 你花很多时间来陪Aaron |
[29:12] | I just wouldn’t want to overstep my bounds. | 我只是不想我越过我的底线 |
[29:16] | Did she tell you we had a fight? | 她有没有告诉你我们发生口角? |
[29:19] | She didn’t say it was a fight. | 她认为这不是口角 |
[29:26] | She was gonna give it up, you know… | 她打算忘了这件事 |
[29:29] | for adoption. | 为了孩子 |
[29:31] | She told you that? | 她告诉你了吗? |
[29:33] | Yeah. When I built the cradle. | 在我做摇篮的时候她告诉了我 |
[29:38] | Oh, of course. | 那也是 |
[29:40] | Yeah. When you built the cradle. | 在你做摇篮时 |
[29:44] | -Why do you ask? -She… | -为什么问这个? -她… |
[29:47] | She’s got a bit to learn… about being a mum. | 做为妈妈 她还有很多东西要学 |
[29:51] | Responsibility and all. | 责任 还有很多很多 |
[29:54] | Now, that’s an interesting thing to say | 嗯 有件有趣的事情要说说 |
[29:58] | for a heroin addict. | 海洛因瘾君子 |
[30:02] | Recovering addict. | 正在戒毒的瘾君子 |
[30:05] | Recovering. | 正在戒毒 |
[30:13] | It’s your turn. | 该你掷了 |
[30:38] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我来帮你 |
[30:42] | I got it. | 我来 |
[30:44] | I said I got him, man. Take a break. | 我说我来 伙计 休息一下 |
[30:47] | Listen… | 听着… |
[30:48] | What? You suddenly give a damn about me? | 什么? 你突然关心起我来了? |
[30:53] | Just leave me alone. Both of you. | 你们两个都不要理我 |
[30:58] | I got it. | 我行 |
[31:07] | Come here | 来 |
[31:08] | Come on. | 来 |
[31:11] | Hey, Sawyer. Hey, you OK? | 嘿 Sawyer 没事吧? |
[31:17] | I would have left you behind. | 我丢下你不理… |
[31:19] | Shut up, man. Don’t try to… | 住口 伙计 不要试图… |
[31:23] | I did leave you behind. | 我确实曾抛下你不理 |
[31:26] | Yeah, well, good thing I aren’t you. | 好在我不是你 |
[31:38] | No, Sawyer. | 不要 Sawyer! |
[31:50] | Water! Water! | 水! 水! |
[31:53] | Sawyer! Sawyer. Come on, man. | Sawyer! 醒醒 老友 |
[31:55] | Here you go. | 给 |
[31:58] | Here. | 快 |
[32:06] | What’s the matter with him? | 他到底怎么了? |
[32:07] | The fever. He’s got an infection, dehydrated. | 他发烧了 伤口感染 身体脱水 |
[32:10] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[32:13] | -What? -We gotta keep going. | -什么? -得继续前进 |
[32:16] | You wanna stay? That’s fine, but we’re rolling out. | 你想原地不动 好 但我们要动身了 |
[32:19] | We can’t just leave him, Ana. | 我们不能丢下他不理 Ana |
[32:21] | Maybe if we rest a while, he’ll regain consciousness. | 也许如果我们再休息一会 他会恢复意识 |
[32:25] | Rest? Here? | 休息? 在这? |
[32:27] | Do you remember what happened to us? What they did to us? | 你还记得我们所发生的事 他们怎样对我们吗? |
[32:33] | Do you remember Goodwin? | 你还记得Goodwin吗? |
[32:40] | Ana’s right, maybe we should just push on. | Ana说得对 也许我们要上路了 |
[32:42] | I don’t remember Goodwin, | 我不知道什么Goodwin |
[32:45] | and I’m really sorry about whatever happened to him, but I don’t care. | 对他的事我感到很抱歉 但我可不管 |
[32:50] | Mr Eko, | Eko先生? |
[32:53] | can you help me make a stretcher? | 能帮我做个担架吗? |
[33:02] | Bernard, I need four sticks… sturdy ones, about five feet long. | Bernard 我需要4根木棒 5英尺长 结实的那种 |
[33:07] | Got it. | 好 知道了 |
[33:08] | You’re gonna carry your friend. | 你打算抬你朋友走? |
[33:10] | Yeah. We’re gonna carry him. | 对 我们打算抬他 |
[33:17] | Why are you doing this, Shannon? | 为什么你这么做 Shannon? |
[33:20] | I didn’t ask you to follow me. | 我没叫你跟我来 |
[33:22] | You’d rather be alone and get lost or hurt. | 你这样子出来 很容易迷路和受伤的 |
[33:25] | I don’t need your help, Sayid! | 我不需要你的帮忙 Sayid |
[33:27] | Walt is not out here! | Walt不在这里 |
[33:29] | You are following a Labrador not police dog. | 你跟着的是条拉布拉多狗 不是警犬 |
[33:31] | to find a boy who is on a raft… | 找在海洋中一只木筏上的小孩 |
[33:34] | -He’s not on the raft. -What are you talking about? | -他不在木筏上 -你说什么? |
[33:38] | We found the bottle on the beach. | 我们在沙滩上找到那瓶子 |
[33:42] | The bottle with the messages that they brought with them? | 那个他们带在筏上的装有纸条的瓶子? |
[33:49] | I know he’s out here somewhere. | 我知道他在这里某个地方 |
[33:51] | I saw Walt. | 我见到Walt! |
[33:54] | And the raft is gone and he is all alone. | 木筏没有了 他孤身一人 |
[35:09] | Come on! | 用力 |
[35:24] | What? She was just here… | 什么? 她刚才就在这里… |
[35:27] | Where’s Cindy? | Cindy在哪里了? |
[35:30] | What? She was just here… | 刚才还在这里的 |
[35:34] | -I don’t know, she… -Did they take her? | -我不知道 她… -他们捉了她去? |
[35:36] | How could she just be gone? | 她怎么一下子不见了? |
[35:40] | I’m going after her. | 我去找她 |
[35:42] | No. We stay together. | 不 我们在一起 |
[35:44] | We split up, we give them what they want. | 我们分开 那正合他们的意 |
[35:48] | This is all your fault! | 全是你的错 |
[35:49] | We never should have gone through the jungle. | 我们本不应穿越丛林的 |
[35:52] | You risked our lives to save him. He’s already dead. | 你用我们的性命冒险去救他 而他已经快死了 |
[35:57] | This one’s on you. | 这次错在你 |
[36:11] | What the hell is that? | 那什么鬼东西? |
[36:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[36:21] | Run! | 跑! |
[36:52] | She said no. | 她不答应 |
[36:59] | I guess she knew why I asked for the money. | 我想她知道我为什么要向她要钱 |
[37:04] | Can I crash at your place in New York for just a little while? | 在纽约 我可以到你那里短期借宿吗 |
[37:09] | Until I get on my feet. | 直到我站稳脚跟 |
[37:19] | I’m leaving New York. She offered me a job. | 我要离开纽约 她给了我一份工作 |
[37:27] | You’re going to work for your mother? | 你要为你妈妈干活? |
[37:29] | It’s a really good job, Shannon. | 那份工作真的很好 Shannon |
[37:38] | This is all I have | 现在我仅有这么多 |
[37:40] | but my trust fund will kick in at the end of the month. | 这个月尾我的信托基金就会入我帐户 |
[37:42] | And after that I can absolutely keep you afloat. | 那样的话 我绝对可以养活你 |
[37:45] | Thank you, but… | 谢谢 但是… |
[37:49] | I’m gonna figure out a way to make my own money. | 我得想个法子自己赚钱 |
[37:52] | But who knows when that’s gonna be? Just take it | 但谁知道以后会怎样 拿去吧! |
[37:56] | What, you don’t think I can do it? | 你认为我做不到? |
[37:59] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[38:01] | Do you believe I can or don’t you, Boone? | 你信我还是不信我 Boone? |
[38:07] | OK, you know what? | 好 你知道吗 |
[38:09] | I really want you to just take your money. Go work for your mother. | 我只想你拿回你的钱 给你妈妈卖命去 |
[38:13] | I don’t want your money! | 我不想要 |
[38:15] | -I’m trying to help you, Shannon! -I don’t want your money! | -我只是想帮你 Shannon! -我不想要你的钱! |
[38:20] | OK. | 那好 |
[38:36] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[38:37] | Do not help me up! | 不要帮我! |
[38:45] | Let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[38:52] | Why don’t you believe me? | 为什么你不信我? |
[38:59] | I need you to believe in me! | 我需要你相信我 |
[39:01] | -I do believe in you. -You don’t. | -我真的相信你 -你没有! |
[39:05] | No one does. | 没人信我 |
[39:08] | They think that I am some kind of joke. | 他们认为我只是个笑话 |
[39:13] | They think I’m worthless. | 他们认为我很没用 |
[39:15] | Shannon, you are not worthless. | Shannon 你并非没用 |
[39:18] | You say that now… | 你现在是这么说… |
[39:21] | but you don’t… | 但你还是不信我… |
[39:26] | You’re just gonna leave me. | 你将抛下我不理… |
[39:32] | I know, as soon as we get out of here, you’re just gonna leave me. | 我知道我们一旦离开这里 你就会抛下我 |
[39:43] | I will never leave you. | 我永远不会抛下你 |
[39:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:55] | And I believe you. | 我也相信你 |
[39:59] | You do? | 真的吗? |
[40:03] | I do. | 真的 |
[40:43] | Do you see him? | 你见到他了吗? |
[40:59] | Walt, wait… | Walt…等等… |