时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:17] | -Who are you? -We crashed here. | -你们是谁? -我们坠机了 |
[00:20] | Flight 815? | 815航班? |
[00:22] | You were in the back? | 你在后舱? |
[00:25] | Back up! | 退后 |
[00:27] | Coming out! | 来人 |
[00:31] | Everything is cool, | 没事了 |
[00:32] | we had a talk and they believe we were on the plane, too. | 我们谈过了 他们相信我们也是飞机上的 |
[00:34] | Guess we can all sue Oceanic together. | 我想我们能一起去告大洋航空公司了 |
[00:37] | How many of you survived? | 你们有几个幸存者? |
[00:39] | Twenty-three of us. | 23个 |
[00:48] | I thought you said there were 23 of you? | 记得你说过你们有23个人幸存 |
[00:52] | There were. | 以前是的 |
[01:16] | It’s been four days. | 已经过了四天了 |
[01:22] | You know, that’s not that long. | 这并不像你想象的那么长 |
[01:23] | It could take two weeks to find a current. | 他们说过可能需要两周的时间来找到洋流 |
[01:26] | I mean, Michael knew what he was doing. | 我是说Michael知道应该怎么做 |
[01:28] | I doubt anyhting… | 我想事情会… |
[01:32] | What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[01:39] | Sun, what’s wrong? | Sun 怎么了? |
[01:42] | My wedding ring. It’s gone. | 我的结婚戒指不见了 |
[04:55] | man. | 伙计 |
[04:57] | It’s OK? Sun? | 没事吧? 在想Sun? |
[05:01] | You’ll be with her again. | 你会再和她团聚的 |
[05:03] | Soon. | 快了 |
[05:06] | OK? | 知道了吗? |
[05:10] | I think they’re trying to figure out what to do with us. | 我想他们正在考虑怎么处置我们 |
[05:19] | I think they’re gonna eat us. | 我想他们准备吃了我们 |
[05:24] | All right, all of you, get up. | 好了 你们全起来 |
[05:26] | We’re moving out. | 我们准备出发了 |
[05:31] | Moving out where? | 出发去哪儿? |
[05:32] | You’re gonna help us get food and water. | 你们得帮我们找水和食物 |
[05:35] | What, we work for you now? | 什么 我们现在成你们手下了? |
[05:37] | You’re gonna do it because we have a long walk ahead of us. | 你们得照做 因为我们还有很长一段路要走 |
[05:41] | A long walk where? | 这么远去哪儿? |
[05:43] | Back to where you came from. | 回到你来的地方去 |
[06:15] | All clear. | 没有情况 |
[06:28] | -Mike, I thinkwe ought to stage a prison break here. -Yeah? | -Mike 我想我们得找机会逃走 -是么? |
[06:32] | I want to figure out what the hell’s going on here | 在我弄明白这到底发生了什么之前 |
[06:35] | before I make decisions about anything. | 我是不会做任何决定的 |
[06:37] | OK, people, listen up. | 好了 大家听一下 |
[06:40] | We need to gather as much food and water as we can. | 我们得收集尽可能多的食物和水 |
[06:43] | We travel in pairs. | 两人一组行动 |
[06:45] | You move as fast as you can. Don’t make any noise. | 你们得尽可能跑快一点 别发出任何声音 |
[06:48] | Maybe you could just take a minute to explain to us | 也许你能花几分钟时间来向我们解释一下 |
[06:51] | what the hell is going on over here that’s got you all so on edge? | 到底发生了什么事情让你们如此紧张? |
[06:56] | Know what? That’s a great idea. | 你知道么? 这倒是个好主意 |
[06:58] | We can swap stories on the road. | 也许我们能在路上互相讲故事 |
[07:01] | I’m going to go scout before we move. | 在出发前我们先去探探路 |
[07:04] | Cindy, go with him. | Cindy 和他一起去 |
[07:07] | Libby, see what fruit you can gather. | Libby 去看看你能找到哪些水果 |
[07:10] | Take him with you. | 把他带上 |
[07:12] | His name is Michael. | 他叫Michael |
[07:15] | Yeah. Right. Michael. | 是的 好 Michael |
[07:18] | -Wait -I’ll be OK, man, don’t worry. | -等等 -我没事的 伙计 别担心 |
[07:20] | Bernard and I will gather the fish. | Bernard和我去抓鱼 |
[07:22] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[07:25] | The man knows how to fish. | 他知道怎么抓鱼 |
[07:26] | I’d take him with you if I were you. | 如果我是你我就带上他 |
[07:29] | Fine. He comes with us too. | 好 他也和我们一起去 |
[07:57] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[07:59] | I lost my wedding ring. | 我的结婚戒指不见了 |
[08:07] | When was the last time you saw it? | 你最后一次看到是什么时候? |
[08:12] | I’m so used to it, I don’t… | 我戴习惯了 我不… |
[08:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | I lost my wedding ring once. | 我有一次也丢了结婚戒指 |
[08:24] | It’s crazy where you’ll look when you want to find something bad enough. | 当你很想找到某样东西的时候你会很疯狂 |
[08:28] | I went through the…the garbage outside the house | 翻遍屋子外的垃圾桶 |
[08:32] | emptied the bags and everything. | 翻空垃圾袋和其它垃圾 |
[08:34] | I even took apart the pipes in my bathroom | 我甚至把浴室里的水管也锯开了 |
[08:37] | because I was convinced that it had gone down the drain in the sink. | 因为我确信它掉在了排水沟里 |
[08:41] | What did your wife say? | 你妻子怎么说? |
[08:43] | -She never knew. -How is that? | -她不会知道的 -为什么? |
[08:47] | I went to a jeweller and I had a replica made, that’s how. | 我去宝石商那里要了一个复制品 就是这样 |
[08:59] | Yeah, now it’s just rattling around in my sock drawer back home. | 现在它正呆在我家空空荡荡的袜子柜里 |
[09:06] | I can help you look. | 我能帮你找 |
[09:09] | No. Thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[09:11] | I’m sure it will turn up. | 我肯定它会出现的 |
[09:34] | You wanna help us out over here? | 你想过来帮帮我们么? |
[09:40] | You wanna eat? | 你想吃东西么? |
[09:42] | Help us. | 来帮帮我们 |
[09:51] | Does it look like I speak Korean? | 我看起来会说韩语么? |
[10:17] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[12:11] | -Sorry, Michael. -Sorry about what? | -对不起 Micheal -什么对不起? |
[12:14] | You know, about…throwing you and your friends into the pit. | 关于…把你和你的朋友扔进坑里的事 |
[12:18] | -Friends… -What? | -朋友… -怎么了? |
[12:21] | I never thought about them like that. | 只是不认为他们是朋友 |
[12:23] | One is my friend. | 我是说 其中一个是我的朋友 |
[12:25] | -I’m guessing not the redneck. -Yeah. Not the redneck. | -我想不是那个乡巴佬 -恩 不是他 |
[12:29] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so scared in my life. | 我今生从没见过这么让人害怕的人 |
[12:33] | And I know about scared. | 现在我知道什么叫害怕了 |
[12:35] | That why you threw us in the pit? | 这就是为什么你们把我们扔进坑里? |
[12:38] | Because you’re scared? | 因为你们害怕? |
[12:40] | And we’ve got… | 至少我们已经… |
[12:42] | trust issues. | 相互信任了 |
[12:46] | How about that? | 是这样么? |
[12:48] | Where the hell are all the fruits? | 到底哪儿有水果? |
[12:51] | We’ve picked these trees clean. | 这些树上的都已经被我们摘光了 |
[12:52] | Sometimes you find them on the ground. | 有时你倒能在地上找到几个 |
[12:55] | Why don’t you head inland? | 那么为什么你们不去内陆看看? |
[12:56] | That’s where all the fruit is on our side. | 水果全在我们那边了 |
[12:59] | -We don’t go that way. -Why? | -我们不去那里 -为什么? |
[13:05] | Because that’s where they come from. | 因为他们就是从那里来的 |
[13:18] | For your protection when we travel. | 在路上防身用的 |
[13:28] | You made this? | 是你做的? |
[13:34] | So what’s your name, anyway? | 你叫什么名字? |
[13:44] | Mr Eko? | Eko先生? |
[13:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:50] | So, what’s that like Mister Ed? | 怎么会这样 就像是ED先生 |
[13:55] | -Michael left. -What? | -Michael走了 -什么? |
[13:57] | He just said something and he went into the jungle. | 他说了些什么后就冲进了丛林 |
[13:59] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[14:02] | Let’s go. We’re leaving now. | 快点 我们马上离开 |
[14:04] | What do you mean? | 你说我们离开是什么意思? |
[14:05] | Your buddy ran off into the jungle. | 你的伙伴跑进丛林里去了 |
[14:07] | Michael… left. | Michael…他走了 |
[14:12] | What’s he saying? | 他想说什么? |
[14:29] | Wait, you have a radio? | 等等 有只收音机 |
[14:31] | Does it work? | 能用么? |
[14:33] | Can you use it? What a great idea. | 你会用么? 多好的一个主意啊 |
[14:37] | -You gonna slow us down? -No! Michael. | -你要拖我们后腿? -不 Michael |
[14:41] | We’re leaving before he can tell them where we are. | 在他告诉他们我们在哪儿之前我们得离开 |
[14:48] | What are we supposed to do? Wait for him? | 我们能怎么做 等他? |
[14:50] | He ain’t comin’ back without his kid. | 没找到他孩子他是不会回来的 |
[14:53] | Walt! He ain’t comin’ back without Walt. | Walt 在找到Walt前他是不会回来的 |
[14:57] | You really think he’s gonna find him? | 你真的以为他能找到? |
[15:02] | In case you haven’t noticed, it’s every man for himself, Chewie. | 也许你还没注意到 人人都在为自己着想 |
[15:07] | Mike’s gotta worry about Mike | Mike只担心他自己 |
[15:08] | and I gotta worry about me. | 我也只需要管好自己 |
[15:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:40] | You’re going the wrong way. | 你走错路了 |
[15:44] | That’s where he is going. | 他是往那边去的 |
[15:47] | Toward them. | 向着他们 |
[15:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:56] | I am going to help him find his friend. | 我要跟他一起去找他的朋友 |
[16:01] | We can’t wait for you. | 我们不能在这儿等你 |
[16:05] | I don’t expect you to. | 我没期望你们等我 |
[16:16] | All you gotta do is retrace your steps. | 你得一步一步回忆 |
[16:20] | Like, what did you do yesterday? | 就像…你昨天做了什么? |
[16:22] | I woke up. Washed up. | 我醒来 洗漱 |
[16:25] | Walked with Shannon. | 和Shannon散步 |
[16:26] | We picked some fruit, | 我们摘了些水果… |
[16:28] | cut it up to feed Vincent. Then I was… | 喂了Vincent 然后… |
[16:30] | Whoa. You fed the dog? | 你喂过狗了? |
[16:35] | Bingo. | 这就是了 |
[16:39] | So…Seoul. | 那么…汉城 |
[16:42] | Is that in the good Korea or the bad Korea? | 是在韩国还是朝鲜? |
[16:46] | The good one. | 在韩国 |
[16:54] | Did you go to the Olympics? | 你去看奥运会了么? |
[16:57] | Hurley, this is ridiculous. | Hurley 这太荒唐了 |
[17:00] | Waiting here for… | 在这儿等… |
[17:04] | The dog did not eat my ring. | 这狗没吃我的戒指 |
[17:07] | Dude, dogs will eat anything. | 伙计 狗什么都吃 |
[17:09] | When I was a kid, my dog Buster… | 当我还是个孩子 我有只狗Buster |
[17:12] | I had this drawer where I’d throw in all my change. | 我会把零钱都存在一个抽屉里 |
[17:15] | I guess there were Smarties in there. | 当不见了之后我以为有人偷了 |
[17:17] | So the next day, Buster craps out a buck thirty-five in nickels. | 然而一天后 Buster拉出了1元35分 |
[17:30] | Did you ever own a dog? | 你养过狗么? |
[17:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:34] | Jin gave me one. | Jin给过我一只 |
[17:36] | A puppy. | 一只小狗 |
[17:38] | What was his name? | 它叫什么 |
[17:44] | -That mean something? -Yes. It means “a kiss”. | -有什么意义么? -嗯 意思是”一个吻” |
[17:50] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[20:32] | -No! -Michael! | -别去 -Michael |
[20:33] | Wait! No! | 等等 别去 |
[21:15] | His name was Goodwin. | 他叫Goodwin |
[21:21] | Others? | 其他人? |
[21:46] | No. | 不是 |
[21:50] | For your cut. | 可以治你的伤 |
[22:03] | So, you’re married? | 你结婚了吧? |
[22:06] | Your ring. | 你的戒指 |
[22:08] | You have a wife? | 你有妻子? |
[22:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:15] | You? | 你呢? |
[22:17] | Worse. | 比你惨 |
[22:27] | Your wife | 你的妻子 |
[22:29] | what is her name? | 她叫什么? |
[22:34] | Her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[22:38] | She was with you? | 她和你一起 |
[22:42] | On the plane? | 在飞机上? |
[23:27] | Bad day? | 糟糕的一天? |
[23:41] | It’s clean. | 是干净的 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | You mind if I sit? | 不介意我坐下吧? |
[23:57] | Did you see me? | 你看到了? |
[23:59] | Rip apart your garden? No. | 糟蹋你的菜园? 没有 |
[24:07] | Sometimes I wish that I had a garden to tear apart. | 有时我希望我有个花园来让我糟蹋 |
[24:12] | I don’t think I have ever seen you angry. | 我想我没看过你发火 |
[24:17] | Oh, I used to get angry. | 我以前经常发火 |
[24:21] | All the time. | 总是 |
[24:23] | Frustrated, too. | 也很失落 |
[24:25] | So you are not frustrated anymore? | 那么你现在不失落了? |
[24:31] | I’m not lost any more. | 我不再失落了 |
[24:35] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[24:38] | Same way anything lost gets found. | 就像塞翁失马焉知非福… |
[24:44] | I stopped looking. | 我不再期望什么了 |
[27:58] | No, not that way. Over here. | 不 不是那边 是这边 |
[28:06] | Around here | 是脚后跟 |
[28:08] | This is fresh. | 还很新 |
[28:12] | His tracks. | 这些痕迹 |
[28:18] | Yes, Michael. | 是的 Michael |
[28:22] | They don’t leave tracks. | 他们是不会留下痕迹的 |
[30:23] | -Michael… -No. | -Michael… -不 |
[30:26] | They don’t have him. | 他们没有抓他 |
[30:36] | They came from that way. | 他们是从那儿来的 |
[30:39] | Your friend went that way. | 你的朋友往那儿去了 |
[30:43] | Crossed ahead of them. | 刚好避开他们 |
[30:45] | Very lucky. | 很幸运 |
[30:50] | You… go back. I go. | 你…回去 我去 |
[30:55] | No. | 不 |
[30:57] | We go together. | 我们一起去 |
[32:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:55] | It’s pretty. | 风景真好 |
[33:04] | Hurley told me that you lost your wedding ring. | Hurley告诉我你的结婚戒指不见了 |
[33:09] | I was just sitting here | 我坐在这里 |
[33:12] | telling myself it’s silly to be so upset about it. | 告诉自己为这个事心烦真是愚蠢 |
[33:17] | It is just a thing. | 它只是一样东西 |
[33:29] | They’ve only been gone a few days, you know… | 他们才刚走了几天 你知道… |
[33:31] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[33:33] | I am sick of everyone saying he is all right. | 我厌烦了每个人都和我说他没事 |
[33:38] | He is not all right! | 他肯定出事了 |
[33:42] | Claire found the bottle. | Claire找到了一个漂流瓶 |
[33:46] | The one with the messages inside. | 里面有我们写的信息 |
[33:49] | The one from the raft. | 是竹筏上的 |
[33:58] | Where is it? | 瓶子在哪儿? |
[34:02] | I buried it. | 我埋了 |
[34:31] | Stop. | 停下 |
[34:34] | Can I see your water? | 把水给我 |
[34:40] | Keep slowing us down, we’ll leave you behind. | 你再拖我们后腿我们就不管你了 |
[34:42] | Go ahead. Leaving me behind. | 走吧 别管我了 |
[34:44] | All right, see ya. | 好的 再见 |
[34:48] | Got a question for you. | 我有个问题 |
[34:51] | Yeah? | 什么? |
[34:55] | Now that your tracker’s gone | 既然你的向导走了 |
[34:56] | how are you gonna find our camp without me? | 你没了我怎么还能找到我们的营地? |
[35:00] | Walk across the island, follow the beaches. | 横穿过这个岛 沿着海滩走 |
[35:04] | And Eko’s coming back. | 并且Eko会回来的 |
[35:08] | You married? | 你结婚了么? |
[35:10] | What? | 什么? |
[35:13] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[35:15] | No. | 没有 |
[35:17] | Too bad | 太糟了 |
[35:19] | you seem suited for it. | 你看起来像结过婚了 |
[35:22] | Funny. | 真有趣 |
[35:25] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[35:26] | No, ma’am. | 没有 小姐 |
[35:28] | You gay? | 你是同性恋? |
[35:31] | Funny. | 真有趣 |
[35:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:36] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么? |
[36:04] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[36:06] | We lost his trail. | 我们跟丢了 |
[36:08] | I go back and find it. | 我再回去找一找 |
[36:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:27] | -Go back. -Michael! | -回去 -Michael |
[36:29] | Go back, man! | 回去 伙计 |
[36:47] | -Michael! -Look, go away! | -Michael -走开 |
[36:49] | I’m not going back without him! | 没找到他我是不会回去的 |
[36:51] | Walt! I’m here! | Walt 我在这儿 |
[36:54] | Where are you, man? | 你在哪儿? |
[36:58] | You worried they’re gonna hear me? | 怎么了 你担心他们听到我? |
[37:00] | Let them take me! | 让他们把我带走 |
[37:02] | Come! Come take me! | 来吧 来把我带走 |
[37:05] | Shouting is not a good idea. | 这么喊是没用的 |
[37:08] | You need to come back with us now. | 你得和我们一起回去 |
[37:10] | I’m not leaving him out here! | 我不会丢下我孩子不管的 |
[37:12] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[37:19] | I know they took your son… | 我知道他们带走了你孩子… |
[37:22] | but you have no idea what these people are capable of. | 但是你不知道这些人有多少能耐 |
[37:27] | They will not be found if they don’t want to be. | 而且如果他们不愿意的话你是找不到他们的 |
[37:32] | They took him… right out of my hands. | 他们从我身边活活把孩子抢走了 |
[37:36] | Right out of my hands! | 就从我身边 |
[37:41] | I’m not going back without him. | 没找到他我是不会回去的 |
[37:55] | You find Walt, Michael. | 你会找到Walt的 Michael |
[38:33] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗? |
[38:46] | Kate, those are private. | Kate 那些是私人信息 |
[38:52] | Kate, stop. | Kate 别看了 |
[38:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[39:05] | We didn’t | 我们没有 |
[39:12] | I didn’t say goodbye. | 我没向他说再见 |