时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Lost… | 剧情回顾… |
[00:05] | Damn it! | 噢 该死 |
[00:08] | -You all right, brother? -I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 伙计? -我很好 我没事 |
[00:11] | -I’m training. -You’re training for what? | -我在训练 -为了什么训练? |
[00:13] | For a race around the world. | 为了一个环球赛跑 |
[00:17] | -Jack -I’m Desmond | -我是Jack -我是Desmond |
[00:21] | See you in another life. | 那么我们在新生活中再见了 |
[00:42] | Type in exactly what I tell you, understand? Nothing else. | 仔细按我说的输入 听懂了么? 不能有一点差错 |
[00:59] | Now press “Execute”. | 现在按”执行”键 |
[01:01] | -What’s gonna happen? -Just push it! | -会发生什么事? -快按 |
[01:07] | Who the hell is that? | 那是谁? |
[01:11] | Move and I kill him. | 快滚 不然我杀了他 |
[01:37] | Others! Others! | 其他人 其他人 |
[01:39] | Others! Others! | 其他人 其他人 |
[01:40] | -What? -Others. | -什么? -其他人 |
[02:35] | Where’s my boy? | 我的孩子在哪儿? |
[02:38] | Where’s my boy? | 我的孩子在哪儿? |
[02:42] | Hey, what did you do with my boy? | 嘿 你们把我的孩子怎么了? |
[02:44] | You hear me? | 你听到没? |
[02:46] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[02:50] | Do you want him to die? | 你想让他死吗? |
[02:52] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[02:58] | Is this what you were talking about, Locke? | 这就是你所说的吗 Locke? |
[03:01] | Is this your destiny? | 这就是你的命运吗? |
[03:06] | “All roads lead here”. | 该发生的还是会发生的 |
[03:10] | My mother stole again from me this week. | 这星期我妈又偷了我的钱 |
[03:13] | I don’t even keep money in my purseanymore, I’ve been hiding it. | 我现在都不把钱放在钱包里了 我一直把钱藏着 |
[03:17] | But when she wants a drink… | 但她一要喝酒… |
[03:20] | She stole 30 dollars. | 就偷了我30块 |
[03:23] | I know it may not seem like a lot of money to some of you, | 我知道这对于你们其中的一些人来说不算什么 |
[03:26] | but it’s a lot to me. | 但对于我来说却是一个大数目 |
[03:29] | And I want it back. | 我想要回我的钱 |
[03:33] | Something you want to say? | 你有什么要说的吗? |
[03:37] | John, you’ve been coming here for a month now… | John 你来这儿已经一个月了… |
[03:41] | I just don’t think 30 dollars is worth getting angry about. | 我觉得30块钱不值得你这么大惊小怪 |
[03:44] | Francine feels 30 dollars… | Francine觉得30块… |
[03:46] | Francine feels a little too much, if you ask me. | 是Francine想得太多了 |
[03:49] | You all do. | 你们都是 |
[03:51] | I mean, seriously… | 我是很认真的 |
[03:53] | “So-and-so never called me back.” “My mother stole 30 dollars.” | “他再也没给我回电话” “我妈偷了我30块” |
[03:57] | I never even knew who my parents were. | 我甚至都不知道自己父母是谁 |
[04:00] | Couple years ago, my birth mother found me.And… | 几年前 我的…我的亲生母亲找到了我 然后… |
[04:05] | she told me… | 她告诉我… |
[04:10] | I was special. | 我很特别 |
[04:14] | And…and through her I met my real father. | 并且…并且她带我去见了我的亲生父亲 |
[04:18] | Great news, right? | 好消息 不是么? |
[04:20] | he pretended to love me, just long enough | 他假装很爱我 为的就是 |
[04:23] | to steal my kidney, because he had to have a transplant. | 从我这里骗走我的肾 因为他需要一个肾来做移植 |
[04:26] | And then he dropped me back in the world like a piece of trash, | 然后他把我像垃圾一样丢了出来 |
[04:29] | just like he did on the day that I was born. | 就像我刚出生时他丢了我那样 |
[04:34] | You want your damn 30 dollars back. I want my kidney back! | 你想要回你那该死的30块 我想要回我的肾 |
[04:49] | Probably a good idea. | 这也许是件好事 |
[04:52] | You know if you get kidney cancer, you’ve only got one. | 你知道 要是你得了肾癌 你只会有一个肾得癌 |
[04:57] | That’s funny. | 真的很有趣 |
[05:01] | I’m sorry if I ruined your meeting. | 如果这次聚会被我搞砸了我很抱歉 |
[05:03] | Oh, hell. You just said everything I’ve always wanted to say in there. | 哦 去它的 你只是讲出了 我在那儿一直想说的话 |
[05:07] | Most of the time, I want to stand up and scream. | 很多时候 我都想站起来大声喊 |
[05:09] | “Get over it, freaks!” | “把那些事都忘了吧 笨蛋” |
[05:11] | Well, why don’t you? | 那你干嘛不这样做呢? |
[05:13] | I have to keep a cork in. | 我还是忍忍吧 |
[05:14] | Once I get all hot and bothered, there’s no stopping me. | 我要是一激动起来是很难停下来的 |
[05:20] | Guess you won’t be coming back next week? | 我想你下周不会来了吧? |
[05:24] | -No, not likely. -That’s too bad. | -是的 我不会来了 -噢 那太可惜了 |
[05:27] | I like bald guys. | 我喜欢秃顶的男人 |
[05:30] | -I’m not bald. -I can wait. | -我还没秃顶呢 -我可以等 |
[05:36] | I’m…I’m Helen, by the way. | 呃 顺便说一声 我叫…我叫Helen |
[05:41] | Hi, Helen. I’m John. | 你好 Helen 我是John |
[05:46] | Where’s Kate? | Kate在哪儿? |
[05:47] | Lower your gun or I’ll blow his damned head off. | 把枪放下 不然我崩了他的脑袋 |
[05:51] | Where’s Kate? | Kate在哪儿? |
[06:43] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[06:44] | I’m not putting down anything! | 我什么也不放 |
[06:45] | Jack, calm down. It’s OK. | 冷静点 没事的 |
[06:54] | -Do not move! -Don’t… | -不许动 -不 不要… |
[06:56] | -Don’t what? -He’s unarmed… | -不要什么? -他没有武器 |
[06:57] | He just had a gun pointed at your head! | 他刚刚还用枪指着你的头 |
[07:03] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么? |
[07:07] | What did you do? | 你都干了什么? |
[07:13] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[07:20] | We’re all gonna die. | 我们都会死的 |
[07:42] | I have to fix it. | 我得把它修好 |
[07:44] | What the hell’s he talking about | 他到底在说什么? |
[07:45] | Listen! | 听着 |
[07:45] | If you do not let me up, we are going to die. | 如果你不让我起来 我们都会死的 |
[07:47] | Stop moving, or I swear to God… | 别动 不然我要你好看… |
[07:49] | Look at the wall! | 你看墙上 |
[07:51] | You see that? | 看到了吗? |
[07:52] | That’s a timer and it’s counting down. | 那是个计时器 一直在倒数计时 |
[07:57] | I’ve got to enter the code, got to push the button. | 我得输入密码并且按下按键 |
[07:59] | Or what? | 不然会怎么样? |
[08:00] | -Jack, let him up. -Don’t tell me what to do. | -Jack 你还是让他起来吧 -不用告诉我该怎么做 |
[08:03] | Or what? | 不然会怎样? |
[08:04] | What’s going to happen? | 会发生什么? |
[08:08] | Do I know you? | 我们见过面吗? |
[08:17] | You got him? | 你看着他 |
[08:28] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[08:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:34] | Nothing, Jack. | 没什么 Jack |
[08:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[08:59] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿了? |
[09:01] | Nowhere. I… | 没有 我… |
[09:04] | I… | 我… |
[09:06] | just have trouble sleeping in a strange bed. | 我只是不习惯睡在其它床上 |
[09:11] | It has nothing to do with you, Helen.I promise. | 不 这…这和你没关系 Helen 我保证 |
[09:14] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[09:19] | I’m sorry, I’ll call you later. | 我很抱歉 回头给你电话 |
[09:45] | Morning. | 早上好啊 |
[09:47] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:50] | John, I know you like to drive through my neighbourhood. | John 我知道你喜欢在我家附近开车转悠 |
[09:53] | And I know that every now and then, you like to park outside my house. | 也知道你常常把车停在我家前面 |
[10:00] | I thought it might all stop when I moved, but here you are. | 我本以为我搬了家你就不会来了 但是…你又来了 |
[10:07] | I’ll admit, at first I thought it was funny. | 我得承认 开始我是觉得挺有意思的 |
[10:11] | Now it’s just annoying. | 但是现在这让我烦透了 |
[10:14] | So how about you tell me what the hell it is you want. | 你还是告诉我你到底想要什么吧? |
[10:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:24] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[10:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:38] | There is no “why”. | 没有为什么 |
[10:41] | You think you’re the first person that ever got conned? | 你以为你是第一个被我玩弄在股掌间的么? |
[10:44] | You needed a father figure and I needed a kidney. | 你需要一个象征性的父亲而我需要一个肾 |
[10:47] | And that’s what happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[10:51] | Get over it. | 忘了它吧 |
[10:55] | And, John, don’t come back. | 还有John 别再来了 |
[11:00] | You’re not wanted. | 这儿不欢迎你 |
[11:26] | I don’t think you need that, Kate. | 没必要用枪了 Kate |
[11:33] | Whatever you’re looking for,maybe I can help. | 你在找什么 也许我能帮上忙 |
[11:35] | Can you fix a computer? | 你会修电脑吗? |
[11:37] | Then you can’t help me. | 那你就帮不了我了 |
[11:39] | Sayid can fix a computer. | Sayid会修电脑 |
[11:42] | Get him. | 把他叫来 |
[11:43] | Go and get Sayid. | 去把Sayid叫来 |
[11:45] | Can you get back up that rope? | 你能顺着那根绳子爬回去吗? |
[11:47] | There’s got to be a front door here. | 不用了 这里肯定还有个门 |
[11:49] | Down the corridor to the left. | 在走廊尽头左转处 |
[11:50] | Be persistent, the wheel sticks. | 用点力 把手很紧 |
[11:54] | Got ya! | 找到了 |
[12:12] | Now, tell me what’s going on. | 现在你得告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[12:15] | We don’t have time… | Jack 我们没时间… |
[12:16] | -We’re taking a time-out. -Please, just let me… | -我们先停一会儿 -求你了 让我… |
[12:18] | You wanna get to work? Tell me how you got here. | 听着 如果你想继续做你的事 就先告诉我你怎么来到这儿的 |
[12:22] | It was three years ago. | 是三年前了 |
[12:24] | I was on a solo race around the world, | 我参加一个单人环球比赛时 |
[12:26] | and my boat crashed into the reef and Kelvin came. | 船撞上了暗礁 然后Kelvin出现了 |
[12:30] | Kelvin He comes runnin’ out the jungle, | 是Kelvin 他从丛林中跑了出来 |
[12:32] | “Hurry! Hurry! Come with me!” | “快点 快点 跟我来” |
[12:35] | He brings me down here. | 他把我带到这里 |
[12:37] | First thing he does, cos it’s beeping, | 当时这个已经开始嘟嘟倒计时了 他做的第一件事就是 |
[12:39] | he types in the code, pushes the button and it stops. | 输入密码 按下按键 声音就停了 |
[12:46] | “What was all that about?” I say. | 我问他”到底是怎么回事?” |
[12:49] | “Just saving the world”, he says. | 他回答说”是在拯救世界” |
[12:54] | “Saving the world?” | 拯救世界? |
[12:56] | His words, not mine. | 是他说的 |
[13:00] | So I started pushing the button too. | 所以我也开始这么做了 |
[13:03] | And we saved the world together for a while, and that was lovely. | 我们一起拯救世界的那段日子还不错 |
[13:06] | Then Kelvin died. And now here I am all alone. | 然后Kelvin死了所以现在就我一个人了 |
[13:15] | The end! | 讲完了 |
[13:30] | Don’t tell me you believe this. This is crazy. | 你不会相信他的话吧 这太难以理解了 |
[13:32] | You think that makes sense? Pushing a button? | 你觉得那可能吗 按个按钮就可以拯救世界? |
[13:36] | You’re going to take his word for it? | 你就那么相信他的话? |
[13:37] | His word is all we have, Jack. | 我们也只能听他的了 Jack |
[13:41] | You don’t have to take my word for it. | 你没必要只听我的话 |
[13:43] | Watch the film. | 看看影片吧 |
[13:47] | What? | 什么? |
[13:48] | The bookcase. Top shelf.Behind Turn of The Screw. | 书架的最上层 《压力》那本书后面 |
[13:51] | Projector’s in the pantry. | 放映机在食品室 |
[14:28] | Here… | 等等 |
[14:33] | Dude, I gotta say, | 伙计 我说 |
[14:35] | I didn’t think we were gonna get through the night. | 我还以为我们撑不过昨晚呢 |
[14:38] | And I wasn’t even here for that baby-stealing part. | 而且那个婴儿被偷时我还不在场 |
[14:41] | I can assure you it was very exciting. | 我能肯定的告诉你那件事很精彩 |
[14:44] | Things are finally returning to normalness. | 事情也该是时候变得正常了 |
[14:49] | Aw, crap. | 噢 见鬼 |
[14:54] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮忙 |
[15:03] | What do you know? What’d they do to you? | 你知道些什么?他们对你做了什么? |
[15:06] | Who the hell are they? | 他们到底是谁? |
[15:08] | Who the hell are they? | 他们到底是谁? |
[15:11] | Others! | 其他人 |
[15:15] | Did you see Walt? | 你看到Walt了吗? |
[15:16] | The Others? How many? | 其他人…有多少? |
[15:20] | How many? | 他们有多少人? |
[15:23] | They had him blindfolded. Blindfolded. | 他们蒙住了他的眼睛 |
[15:27] | Could be a hundred of them out there! | 他们可能有上百人 |
[15:33] | -Push me up. -What? | -把我推上去 -什么? |
[15:35] | Push me up. | 推我上去 |
[15:37] | I wanna try and get us outta here. | 我试试看能不能出去 |
[15:40] | C’mon, help us out, Chewie. | 来吧 帮帮忙 伙计 |
[15:59] | They got it weighted down with something. | 有东西压着 |
[16:02] | It’s tied off somewhere. | 并且在哪儿被打结固定了 |
[16:05] | Come on, lift me higher. | 加油 把我举高点 |
[16:46] | It’s a girl. | 是个女的 |
[16:56] | Wanna tell me what was going on down here before I showed up,John? | 能告诉我在我下来前这儿发生了什么么 John? |
[17:01] | Kate was tied up. Desmond had a gun on me. | Kate被绑了起来 Desmond拿着枪指着我 |
[17:03] | I think you caught the gist of it. | 我想基本上你已经知道个大概了 |
[17:11] | He wanted to know a lot about us. | 他想知道我们很多事 |
[17:14] | How we got here. If we were sick. | 我们是怎么来的 我们是否病了 |
[17:16] | You didn’t ask anything about him? | 你没有问过有关他的事? |
[17:18] | He was the one with the gun. | 他拿着枪啊 |
[17:20] | You seem calm | 你还真沉得住气 |
[17:21] | for someone who believes the world’s going to end in 45 minutes. | 作为一个相信世界会在45分钟后毁灭的人来说 |
[17:25] | He’ll fix it. | 他会修好的 |
[17:27] | You understand that what he’s saying, | 你明白他说的,这是… |
[17:31] | it’s insane. It’s impossible. | 这是疯狂的 是不可能的 |
[17:33] | Why is it insane? | 为什么是疯狂的呢? |
[17:35] | The last time I saw the computer that would save the world, | 因为我上次看到那台能拯救世界的电脑时 |
[17:39] | it didn’t look like that. | 感觉并不是现在这样的 |
[17:40] | Is the reason you’re so upset because he said he recognised you? | 你这么心神不安是因为他说他认识你么? |
[17:52] | Because that would be impossible. | 因为那才是不可能的 |
[18:20] | Welcome. I’m Dr Marvin Candle, | 欢迎观赏 我是Marvin Candle博士 |
[18:22] | and this is the orientation film | 这是专为达摩启动计划 |
[18:24] | for Station Three of the Dharma Initiative. | 第3站制作的影片 |
[18:28] | In a moment, | 接下来 |
[18:29] | you’ll be given a simple set of instructions for how you and your partner | 我们会对你和你的伙伴做个简要说明 |
[18:33] | will fulfil the responsibilities associated with this station. | 针对你们如何担负起这个岗位的责任 |
[18:36] | But first, a little history. | 但是首先 还是先来看看历史介绍吧 |
[18:39] | The Dharma Initiative was created in 1970 | 达摩启动计划是1970年首创的 |
[18:42] | and is the brainchild of Gerald and Karen DeGroot, | 是Gerald和Karen Degroot智慧的结晶 |
[18:46] | two doctoral candidates at the University of Michigan. | 他们是密西根大学两位博士候选人 |
[18:48] | Following in the footsteps of visionaries such as BF Skinner… | 跟随着比如B.F.Skinner这样的梦想家的脚步 |
[18:53] | imagined a large-scale communal research compound | 他们描绘了一幅大规模的公共研究情景 |
[18:57] | where | 在那里 |
[18:57] | scientists and free-thinkers from around the globe could pursue research | 全世界的科学家和自由思想家能够从事研究 |
[19:00] | in meteorology, | 在气象学 |
[19:03] | psychology, | 心理学 |
[19:04] | parapsychology, | 超心理学 |
[19:06] | zoology, | 动物学 |
[19:07] | electromagnetism, | 电磁学 |
[19:09] | and utopian social reclusive Danish industrialist | 和理想化社会研究方面的发展…丹麦的隐士工业家 |
[19:12] | and munitions magnate Alvar Hanso, | 军需品巨头Alvar Hanso |
[19:15] | whose financial backing | 他的强大的经济后盾使得 |
[19:16] | made their dream of a multi-purpose social science research facility a reality. | 他们多目标的社会科学研究设施的梦想得以实现 |
[19:23] | You and your partner are currently located in Station Three, or “The Swan”, | 你和你的伙伴从现在开始将一直在第3站或”天鹅座”上 |
[19:27] | and will be for the next 540 days. | 接下来的540天都将如此 |
[19:30] | Station Three was originally constructed as a laboratory | 原先的构想是想把第3站建成一个实验室 |
[19:34] | where scientists could work to understand | 在那科学家们能够研究推测 |
[19:36] | the unique electromagnetic fluctuations emanating from this sector of the island. | 这岛上这块区域所发出的单一电磁波 |
[19:42] | Not long after the experiments began, however, | 但是在实验开始不久之后 |
[19:46] | there was…an incident. | 发生了一起…意外 |
[19:49] | Since that time, the following protocol has been observed. | 从那时开始 下面这些协定就开始被执行了 |
[19:53] | Every 108 minutes, the button must be pushed. | 每隔108分钟这个按键必须按下 |
[19:58] | From the moment the alarm sounds, | 从警报响起的那一刻开始 |
[20:01] | you will have four minutes | 你将有4分钟时间 |
[20:02] | to enter the code into the microcomputer processor | 把这些代码输入计算机里 |
[20:06] | induction into the programme. | 使之进入程序 |
[20:08] | When the alarm sounds, either you or your partner must input the code. | 当警报响起时 无论你或是你的伙伴必须输入代码 |
[20:14] | It is highly recommended that you and your partner take alternating shifts. | 我们强烈建议你和你的伙伴轮流换岗 |
[20:18] | In this manner, you will both stay as fresh and alert utmost importance | 这样 你们就会保持时刻警觉地状态… |
[20:22] | that when the alarm sounds, | 在警报响起时 |
[20:24] | the code be entered correctly and in a timely fashion. | 能准确的及时的输入代码 |
[20:28] | Do not attempt to use the computer for anything… | 不要尝试拿电脑做任何… |
[20:32] | Congratulations! Until your replacements arrive, | 祝贺你 直到你的替班到达 |
[20:37] | the future of the project is in your hands. | 这个计划的未来掌握在你们手上 |
[20:39] | On behalf of the DeGroots, | 我代表Degroots |
[20:41] | Alvar Hanso, and all of us at the Dharma Initiative, | Alvar Hanso和达摩启动计划的全部人员 |
[20:45] | thank you, | 对你们表示感谢 |
[20:46] | namaste, | (印度合十礼) |
[20:48] | and | 并… |
[20:49] | good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[21:03] | We’re gonna need to watch that again. | 我们还得再看一遍 |
[21:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[21:12] | It’s a present. It’s been six months. | 给你的礼物 我们认识六个月了 |
[21:15] | Sort of an anniversary, right? | 有几分像周年纪念 是么? |
[21:20] | -I didn’t get you anything. -That’s OK. | -我没给过你什么 -没关系 |
[21:23] | Only cost me a buck. | 只花了我一美元 |
[21:35] | It’s to my place. | 是我家的钥匙 |
[21:36] | Thought you might be tired of knocking. | 我想你大概厌倦了老是敲门 |
[21:40] | Well, Helen… | 呃 Helen… |
[21:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我真不知道该怎么说 |
[21:49] | There’s just…one condition though, John. | 只有…一个条件 John |
[21:53] | When you stay over, | 当你来我这儿过夜时 |
[21:55] | you stay over. | 你就得过夜 |
[21:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:00] | I followed you last night. | 我昨晚跟踪你 |
[22:03] | To that house that you go to. | 去了你去的那间屋子 |
[22:07] | Is it your father’s house? | 是你父亲的房子么? |
[22:16] | Why would you follow me, Helen? Why would you do that? | 你为什么跟踪我 Helen? 为什么这么做? |
[22:20] | You sneak off in the middle of the night. | 你半夜鬼鬼祟祟的出门 |
[22:22] | I just needed to know where you were going. I care about you,John… | 我只是想知道你去哪儿了 我很在乎你 John |
[22:26] | But what I do is my business. It’s personal. | 但是我做什么是我自己的事 是我一个人的事 |
[22:29] | I wasted 20 years of my life being angry. | 我在愤怒中荒废了我20年的生命 |
[22:34] | I told myself I would get over it, but I… | 我告诉自己我得忘了它 但是我… |
[22:37] | I couldn’t do it alone. | 我不能独自面对 |
[22:41] | I needed to find help. | 我需要帮助 |
[22:46] | You help me, John. | 你帮助了我 John |
[22:50] | And I can help you. | 现在该我来帮你了 |
[22:54] | You just have to promise me that you’re not gonna go to that place anymore. | 你只需要向我保证你以后再也不去那个地方了 |
[23:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:05] | All right? | 好吧? |
[23:32] | You’re going to watch that again? | 你还会再来监视我么? |
[23:36] | Aren’t you? | 你会么? |
[23:37] | No, John. I’m not. | 不 John 我不会了 |
[24:00] | OK, OK! | 没事 没事 |
[24:02] | You all right, sister? | 小姐 你还好吧? |
[24:06] | -Who are you? -We crashed here. | -你们是谁? -我们坠机了 |
[24:09] | We were on a plane. Sydney to Los Angeles… | 我们本来是在悉尼去洛杉矶的飞机上 |
[24:14] | What? | 什么? |
[24:16] | 40 of us made it. | 我们中有40多个幸存 |
[24:21] | Flight 815? | 815航班? |
[24:26] | You were on it, too? | 你也是? |
[24:29] | What? You were in the back? | 等等 你是在后舱的么? |
[24:34] | It broke off mid-air, how did you… | 它在半空中断裂了 你怎么… |
[24:36] | I don’t know, I don’t know. The plane came apart | 我不知道 我不知道 飞机断成了两半 |
[24:40] | and somebody’s fricking hardside came out of the overhead | 有人从我头上冲出来 |
[24:42] | and knocked me out. | 把我撞晕了 |
[24:45] | I woke up underwater and made my way to the top. | 我在水下醒过来 自己游了上来 |
[24:50] | Swam to shore. | 游向岸边 |
[24:54] | You been out here by yourself all this time? | 你这些天全靠你自己活着? |
[24:58] | Trying to find food. | 我试着去找食物 |
[25:00] | Making my way, hoping to find somebody… | 一路往前走 希望能找到人 |
[25:04] | And then, yesterday, they found me. | 然后 昨天 他们找到了我 |
[25:07] | -Who are they? -You tell me. | -他们是谁? -我还等着你告诉我呢 |
[25:09] | Did you see a boy? Ten years old? They took my son. | 你看见一个男孩了么? 10岁 他们带走了我的孩子 |
[25:16] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 很抱歉 |
[25:20] | I’m Ana Lucia. | 我叫Ana Lucia |
[25:24] | This is Mike. | 这是Mike |
[25:27] | The quiet Korean guy’s Jin. | 这个沉默的韩国人叫Jin |
[25:31] | We’re about to be the best thing that ever happened to you. | 你遇到我们真的是太幸运了 |
[25:34] | How’s that? | 为什么这么说? |
[25:36] | Next time Shaft opens the cage, | 因为下次那家伙打开笼子的时候 |
[25:40] | he’s gonna get a surprising little “howdy-doody”. | 他会非常非常吃惊的 |
[25:50] | Are you in contact with the people who made it? | 你联系过那个制作人么? |
[25:53] | The film. Are you in contact with anyone? | 那部影片 你联系过他们么? |
[25:57] | Do you think I’d be here if I was? | 如果我联系了你想我还会呆在这儿么? |
[26:01] | How is it that you didn’t know about the crash? | 你怎么会不知道坠机的事? |
[26:04] | About us? | 还有我们? |
[26:06] | I push this button every 108 minutes. | 我每隔108分钟就要按一下键 |
[26:11] | I don’t get out much. | 我不太出去 |
[26:14] | So these replacements… | 那么那些接替者… |
[26:17] | Kelvin died waiting for his replacements. | Kelvin就是等接替者等死的 |
[26:22] | So you don’t get out, you don’t see anyone, | 那么你不出去 没看见任何人 |
[26:24] | where’s your food come from? | 你的食物是哪儿来的? |
[26:27] | You really think this is happening? | 你真的认为事情是这样的么? |
[26:29] | Why wouldn’t it be? | 为什么不呢? |
[26:32] | It says “Quarantine” on the inside of the hatch | 舱门口里面印着”检疫隔离” |
[26:34] | to keep you down here, keep you scared. | 把你封闭在这下面 让你绝得恐慌 |
[26:37] | But you know what? | 但是你知道么? |
[26:39] | We’ve been up there for over 40 days and no one’s gotten sick. | 我们在外面已经40多天了 没有人得病 |
[26:42] | You think this is the only part of it that’s true? | 你认为这只是真实事实的一部份么? |
[26:45] | Did you ever think they put you here | 你有没有想过可能他们把你困在这儿 |
[26:47] | to push a button every 100 minutes | 每隔108分钟去按按键 |
[26:48] | just to see if you would? | 只是为了看看你是不是真的会去这么做 |
[26:50] | That the computer, the button, | 这儿的所有一切…电脑 按键… |
[26:51] | it’s just a mind game. An experiment. | 只是一个心理游戏 一个实验 |
[26:56] | Every single day. | 我每天都这么想过 |
[27:05] | And for all our sakes, I hope it’s not real. | 并且为了我们大家 我希望这不是真的 |
[27:11] | But the film says this is an electromagnetic station. | 但是影片说这是一个电磁站 |
[27:15] | And I dunno about you, brother, | 我不知道你是怎么想的 兄弟 |
[27:17] | but every time I walk past that concrete wall out there, | 但是每次我走过那儿的混凝土墙 |
[27:21] | my fillings hurt. | 我都会觉得难受 |
[27:26] | Right. | 好了 |
[27:41] | Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[27:43] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[27:51] | It’s over. | 一切都完了 |
[27:59] | What do you mean “It’s over”? | 你是什么意思 “一切都完了”? |
[28:14] | What…what are you doing? | 你…你在干什么? |
[28:17] | Are you leaving? | 你要走了么? |
[28:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:24] | We can…we can fix the computer. | 我们可以…我们可以把电脑修好的 |
[28:26] | Sayid is coming. He knows… | Sayid马上就来了 他知道… |
[28:27] | Give him my best. | 帮我祝他好运 |
[28:38] | Wait, wait! Where are you… | 等等 等等 等等 你去哪儿… |
[28:40] | You can’t leave! | 你不能走 |
[28:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[28:45] | As far as I can run, brother. | 能跑多远跑多远 兄弟 |
[28:54] | -What should we do? -Nothing. | -我们该怎么做? -不用了 |
[28:57] | We do nothing. | 我们什么都不用做 |
[28:59] | It’s not real. None of it’s real. | 这不是真的 没一样东西是真的 |
[29:00] | No…This isn’t what was supposed to happen. | 这不是…这不是应该发生的事情 |
[29:05] | What was supposed to happen? | 那什么才是应该发生的? |
[29:07] | Please! Don’t leave me here. | Jack求你了 别把我丢在这儿 |
[29:10] | Goodbye, John. | 再见 John |
[29:11] | -You’re on your own. -Jack. | -你靠你自己吧 -Jack |
[29:44] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[29:46] | Why is this happening like this? What do you want? What do… | 怎么会这样? 你想怎样? 你想… |
[29:52] | What am I supposed to do? | 我应该怎么做? |
[30:43] | Helen, what… | Helen 你… |
[30:44] | Helen, what.. | Helen 你…你… |
[30:45] | Helen, wait. | 嘿 Helen 等等 |
[30:50] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[30:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[30:57] | He’s not coming out of his house because he doesn’t care. | 他不会出来的 John 因为他不在乎 |
[31:01] | I know why you’re here, why you keep coming here. | 我知道你为什么在这儿 为什么你一直来这儿 |
[31:04] | You’re scared. | 你心慌了 |
[31:06] | You’re scared of moving forward, | 你还怕向前… |
[31:09] | with me, with us. | 和我一起 和我们一起 |
[31:13] | You’re gonna have to choose. | 你得来个选择 |
[31:16] | Him or me. | 他还是我? |
[31:21] | No, no. No, it’s not that simple. | 不 不 不 事情没这么简单 |
[31:24] | Yes, it is. | 就这么简单 |
[31:27] | I…I… | 我…我… |
[31:31] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我不能 我不能 |
[31:34] | Yes, you can -No, I can’t! | 来吧 你可以的 -不 我不能 |
[31:45] | Because you don’t know | 我不知该怎么做 |
[31:47] | what’s going to happen. | 因为你不知道会发生什么 |
[31:51] | None of us do. | 我们都不知道 |
[31:55] | That’s why it’s called a “leap of faith”, John. | 这就是我们所说的信念的飞跃 John |
[32:01] | You don’t have to be alone. | 你不需要一个人面对 |
[32:39] | Dude… | 老天… |
[32:44] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[32:46] | John, where’s Jack? | John Jack在哪儿? |
[32:48] | Jack’s gone. | Jack走了 |
[32:50] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:57] | What does it look like? | 是怎么样一个东西? |
[32:58] | It’s a breaker box. There has to be one. | 是一个断路器 这里肯定有 |
[33:01] | Follow the conduit lines. | 顺着导线管找 |
[33:03] | Cool, OK. Great. What’s a conduit line? | 行 好的 导线管是什么? |
[33:06] | Those tubes. Follow those. | 就是那些管子 沿着他们找 |
[33:25] | Did you find it? | 你找到它了么? |
[33:30] | Depends what you mean by “it”. | 就看你说的”它”是指什么了 |
[33:39] | Here’s what we do. | 好了 我们就这么做 |
[33:41] | Jin plays dead. You call for help. | Jin假装死了 你喊救命 |
[33:43] | Sick prisoner? You serious? | 病了的囚犯? 你是认真的? |
[33:45] | What, you got a better idea, sweetheart? | 那么你有更好的主意了 亲爱的? |
[33:48] | Where’d you get that gun, anyway? | 你是怎么拿到枪的? |
[33:50] | What? | 什么? |
[33:51] | The gun, how’d you get it on the plane? | 那把枪 你怎么在飞机上得到的? |
[33:53] | There was a federal marshal on the plane. | 飞机上有个军官 |
[33:56] | So, what? You just happened to have his gun? | 然后呢 你碰巧得到了这把枪? |
[33:59] | Yeah. I’m lucky. Mike, let’s get this thing going. | 是的 我很幸运 Mike… |
[34:03] | How come you didn’t use it when they grabbed you? | 他们抓你们的时候你为什么不用? |
[34:07] | Guess I was too busy getting hit in the face with a club. | 当时一直挨着棍子揍 |
[34:14] | Why are you suddenly so interested, cupcake? | 你怎么突然这么感兴趣了 小妞? |
[34:17] | -Hey! -What? | -嘿 -什么? |
[34:19] | Come on, Let’s…we gotta… | 快点 我们开始…我们还得… |
[34:22] | Back up! | 退后! |
[34:23] | Back up! | 退后! |
[34:29] | Coming out. | 来人 |
[34:32] | Coming out! | 来人! |
[34:46] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[34:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[35:18] | Stop! | 停下! |
[35:22] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[35:25] | The code, yeah? | 那些数字 是么? |
[35:27] | What? | 什么? |
[35:28] | Listen carefully. | 仔细听着 |
[35:29] | If by some miracle you get that computer working again, | 如果出现了奇迹 你们把电脑又修好了 |
[35:32] | enter the code. 4,8,15,16,23,42 | 你们得输入这些数字 4,8,15,16,23,42 |
[35:36] | Hit “Execute. “ | 按下”执行”键 |
[35:37] | -Again. 4,8,15,16… -Shut up! | -再说一遍 4 8 15 16… -闭嘴 |
[35:40] | Sorry? | 什么? |
[35:41] | Nothing is going to happen. | 不会有事发生的 |
[35:44] | Some… man takes you down there, shows you a movie, | 那些人把你困在下面 给你看一部片子 |
[35:49] | and you push a button on faith alone? | 然后你就凭着信念一个人按那个按键 |
[35:52] | Nothing is going to happen! | 不会有事发生的 |
[35:56] | In about 15 minutes, you’re either gonna be very right or very wrong. | 是对是错15分钟后就会有结论了 兄弟 |
[36:00] | You wanna shoot me? Shoot me. I’m not… | 你想向我开枪? 开枪吧 我是不会闲在这儿的 |
[36:03] | Why are you running? You don’t even know what you’re running from! | 你为什么跑? 你都不知道你到底在躲什么 |
[36:10] | I remember you. | 我记起你了 |
[36:14] | Running. | 那次跑步 |
[36:18] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[36:19] | – I met you. -Stop. | -我见过你 -住口 |
[36:21] | Los Angeles. I was training, yeah? | 洛杉矶 我正在训练 对么? |
[36:24] | -You twisted your ankle. -Stop. | -你扭伤了你的脚踝 -闭嘴 |
[36:26] | You’re a doctor, right? There was this girl, | 你是一个医生 是么? 有个女孩 |
[36:29] | you were worried, you said… | 你很为她担心 你说… |
[36:31] | You said you failed her. | 你说她的手术失败了 |
[36:34] | -That was you. -It doesn’t matter. | -就是你 -这不重要 |
[36:38] | -Was she OK? The girl? -It doesn’t matter. | -她还好么? 那个女孩? -这不重要 |
[36:42] | -What happened? -It doesn’t matter. | -她怎么样了? -这不重要 |
[36:44] | -How can you say it doesn’t… -I married her! | -你怎么能说这不重… -我娶了她 |
[36:57] | Right. | 好的 |
[37:02] | Then, you’re… | 那你… |
[37:05] | You’re not married to her anymore, then. | 你不再是他的丈夫了 |
[37:31] | See you in another life, yeah? | 那么在新生活中再见了 |
[37:50] | Can you fix it? | 你能修好么? |
[37:53] | This man, whoever he was, replaced the motherboard. | 这个人 不管他是谁 换掉了主板 |
[38:00] | The power transformer is blown. | 电源变压器烧了 |
[38:02] | Don’t you need to know why? | 你难道不想知道为什么吗? |
[38:05] | All I need to know is that the timer is counting down to something, | 我要知道的只是这只计时器在为了什么倒数 |
[38:09] | and that this computer needs to be repaired. | 并且为什么电脑得尽快修好 |
[38:13] | I’m sure you’ll tell me why once I’ve done so. | 我肯定在我做完这些后你会告诉我原因的 |
[38:23] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[38:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[38:37] | -Sayid? -I’m working on it. | -Sayid? -我在继续 |
[38:39] | -You have to… -I know what I have to do. | -你得… -我知道我该怎么做 |
[38:45] | Reconnected the processor… | 重新连接处理器… |
[38:47] | Replaced the transformer… | 换掉变压器… |
[38:55] | It’s on! | 可以了 |
[38:57] | OK, so what now? | 好了 那现在呢? |
[38:58] | There was a code, he made me enter it. | 有代码的 他让我输的 |
[39:00] | What code? | 什么代码? |
[39:01] | Can you remember what it is? | 你能记起是什么数字吗? |
[39:04] | 4. 8. -Wait a minute. | 4 8 -等等 |
[39:07] | 15. 16. -Dude, I’m serious, stop! | 15 16 -伙计 我是认真的 停下 |
[39:11] | Hugo, This is not the time or the place… | Hugo 现在不是时候 |
[39:12] | Yeh? Well, I think it is! | 是么? 我看是的 |
[39:14] | What is this thing? We don’t even know what it does! I mean, we need… | 这是什么? 我们甚至不知道这是干什么用的 我是说我们得… |
[39:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[39:23] | Forget it. Go ahead. Do your thing. | 算了 继续吧 该干什么干什么 |
[39:27] | It’s not 32. | 不是32 |
[39:31] | It’s 42. | 应该是42 |
[39:35] | He just told me. Desmond. | 他刚和我说的 Desmond |
[39:37] | The last number’s 42. | 最后一个数是42 |
[39:40] | You’re sure? | 你确定? |
[39:42] | Yeah. I’m sure. | 是的 确定 |
[40:06] | You do it, Jack. | 你来 Jack |
[40:11] | What? | 什么? |
[40:14] | You have to do it. | 得你来按 |
[40:17] | You do it yourself, John. | 你自己按 John |
[40:19] | No, you saw the film, Jack. | 不 你看了影片了 Jack |
[40:20] | This is…this is a two-person job at least. | 这是…这至少是是两个人的工作 |
[40:26] | This argument is irrelevant. | 这个争辩毫无来由 |
[40:28] | Sayid. Don’t. Jack. | Sayid不要 Jack… |
[40:30] | Don’t. It’s not real. | 不要 这不是真的 |
[40:32] | Look, you want to push the button, do it yourself. | 听着 如果你想按按键的话你自己按 |
[40:34] | If it’s not real,then why are you here? | 如果这不是真的 那你回来干什么 Jack? |
[40:36] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[40:39] | Why do you find it so hard to believe? | 怎么就这么难以让你相信呢? |
[40:41] | -Why do you find it so easy? -It’s never been easy! | -你怎么就这么容易相信呢? -根本就不容易 |
[40:54] | Maybe you should just do it. | 你还是按了吧 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[40:59] | It’s a button. | 只是个按键 |
[41:04] | I can’t do this alone, Jack. | 我不能一个人这么做 Jack |
[41:09] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这样 |
[41:15] | It’s a leap of faith, Jack. | 这是信念的飞跃 Jack |
[42:12] | I’ll take the first shift. | 第一班由我来 |