时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | -Good luck. -Same to you. | -祝你好运 -你也是 |
[00:15] | -We have to fire the flare. -It doesn’t make… | -我们得发射闪光弹 -这毫无道理… |
[00:17] | Look, are you gonna give me the damn gun, | 听着 你到底是把枪给我 |
[00:19] | or am I gonna have to take it? | 还是逼我去抢? |
[00:23] | Please, God! | 我的天啊 |
[00:27] | It’s coming back! It’s coming back! | 回来了 回来了 |
[00:34] | We’re gonna have to take the boy. | 我们得把那个男孩带走 |
[00:36] | What? What did you say? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[00:38] | The boy. We’re gonna have to take him. | 那个男孩 我们得带走他 |
[00:45] | Hey! Hey! What…Dad! | 嘿 爸爸 |
[00:46] | -Dad! -No! | -爸爸 -不 |
[00:51] | Dad! Help me! | 爸爸 救我 |
[00:54] | -Walt! -Help me, Dad! | -Walt -救我 爸爸 |
[01:04] | No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[01:05] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[01:06] | Stop it! We can’t! | 停下 我们不能这么做 |
[01:16] | Locke found a… | Locke发现了一个… |
[01:19] | a hatch in the ground. | 在地下发现了一个舱门 |
[01:21] | The sun comes up in three hours | 太阳在3小时内就会升起 |
[01:22] | and we’re all gonna see that happen. | 我们一定会在这里看见那一刻的 |
[01:25] | We’re gonna stay here tonight, OK?Together. | 我们大家今晚一起呆在这儿 好么? |
[01:29] | -John, what are you doing? -I’m going in. | -John 你在干什么? -我要下去 |
[01:32] | Locke’s going into that thing,whether you like it or not. | 不管你反不反对 Locke还是准备下到那里面去 |
[01:36] | I’m going to the hatch. | 我要下到舱门里去 |
[01:38] | Live together, die alone, right? | 一起生 单独死 对么? |
[01:41] | Right. | 是的 |
[01:50] | John! I think there’s something down here! | John 我想下面好像有东西 |
[02:06] | Dad, please! Dad! | 爸爸 救我 爸爸 |
[02:54] | Hang on, Mike! | 坚持住 Mike |
[02:57] | Hang on, Mike! | 坚持住 Mike |
[03:00] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[04:51] | -Where’s Walt? -I don’t know. | -Walt在哪儿? -我不知道 |
[04:53] | -Where is he? -I don’t know! | -他在哪儿? -我不知道 |
[04:56] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子到底在哪儿? |
[05:06] | How’d you hurt your leg? | 你怎么伤到腿的? |
[05:10] | Got hit by a car. | 被一辆车撞了 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[05:14] | So, this is the paperwork your ex-wife sent over… | 那么这是你前妻发来的文件 |
[05:17] | She’s not my ex-wife, man. | 她不是我的前妻 她是… |
[05:21] | She’s just Walt’s mother. | 她只是Walt的母亲 |
[05:23] | She… | 她 呃… |
[05:24] | Susan, she just got a job in Rome with her boyfriend. | Susan…她刚刚和她的男朋友在罗马找到工作 |
[05:27] | They want to take Walt with them. | 他们想让Walt跟他们在一起 |
[05:29] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna take real good care of you, Mr Dylan. | 别担心 我会尽力帮助你的 Dylan先生 |
[05:32] | Dawson. | 是Dawson |
[05:35] | Right. Sorry. Dawson. | 哦 是的 对不起 Dawson |
[05:38] | So this boyfriend,this is this guy Brian Porter? | 那么她的男朋友…是叫Brian Porter么? |
[05:41] | Yeah. Why? What’s it say? | 是的 怎么了? 上面写了什么? |
[05:43] | It seems that Susan | 看起来好像Susan |
[05:44] | wants you to relinquish your rights as Walt’s father | 想让你放弃作为Walt的父亲的权力 |
[05:49] | so that Mr Porter can adopt him. | 这样Porter先生就能领养他了 |
[05:51] | She wants me to sign my son away? | 她想让我放弃孩子? |
[05:53] | It’s the only way they can proceed with the adoption, yeah. | 是的 这是他们想领养你的孩子的唯一途径 |
[05:56] | Listen, if you sign this document, legally | 听着 如果你签了这个文件 从法律上来说 |
[05:59] | he’ll be no different than any other kid you pass on the street. | 他对你来说就和在街上遇到的其它孩子没什么区别了 |
[06:02] | You’d be giving up your paternal rights.All of them. | 你等于放弃了你所有作为父亲的权力 |
[06:07] | So then, can I stop her from going? | 那么我能阻止她离开么? |
[06:09] | Well,I guess we could file an injunction | 我想我们能申请一个禁令 |
[06:11] | so she couldn’t leave the city,but… | 那么她就不能离开这座城市了 但是… |
[06:13] | Yeah, that. That. | 对 好的 |
[06:16] | I want to do that. | 我就要那么做 |
[06:17] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:19] | Mr Dawson, | Dawson先生 |
[06:23] | the fact that you came in through these doors tells me something. | 你这么辛苦得赶来让我知道了 |
[06:26] | It tells me that I’m the best that you can afford. | 我是你能负担得起的最好的律师 |
[06:32] | If we go forward with this, | 如果我们继续这件事的话 |
[06:34] | it’s gonna take money a… lot of it. | 那么就会很耗钱…很多很多钱 |
[06:36] | Even at my rates. | 即使是在我这样的价位上 |
[06:40] | This is David and Goliath,so I gotta ask you, | 现在我们处在弱势 所以我得问你 |
[06:43] | are you sure you wanna do this? | 你真得想要这么做么? |
[06:47] | They’re not taking my son away. | 他们不能带走我的儿子 |
[06:59] | Mike! You should save your energy. | Mike 你省点力吧 |
[07:01] | They took my son! | 他们带走了我的儿子 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I saw. Onto a boat, | 是的 我看见了…上了一艘船 |
[07:04] | which means he’s not in shouting distance! | 这就意味着任你怎么叫他也听不到 |
[07:06] | -You don’t know that! -I got a good sense. | -你不会知道的 -我能感知到 |
[07:08] | Even if he was,there’s nothing you can do. | 并且即使他听见了 你又能怎么办呢? |
[07:10] | If he can hear me, | 听着 如果他能听见我叫 |
[07:12] | he knows I’m alive, | 他就知道我还活着 |
[07:13] | that I’m coming for him, | 而且我一定会去找他 |
[07:14] | that I’m going to get him back! | 并且把他救回来 |
[07:17] | Right now, all I got is that maybe my son can hear me… | 现在我唯一的希望就是他能听见我喊他 |
[07:20] | Does that make any sense to you? | 这和你有关系么? |
[09:19] | Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 没事 没事的 |
[09:21] | Behind you. | 你后面 |
[09:26] | Are you him? | 你是他么? |
[09:31] | Are you him? | 你是他么? |
[09:45] | I thought we had to save our energy. | 我们省点力吧 |
[09:49] | Yeah, well,Jin’s still out there in the water, | 噢 呃…Jin还在水中 |
[09:53] | so if it’s OK by you I’m gonna keep shoutin’ awhile. | 如果不影响你 我打算再叫一会儿 |
[10:00] | Feeling guilty? | 心虚了么? |
[10:02] | What? | 什么? |
[10:04] | You made me fire that flare. | 是你叫我发射闪光弹的 |
[10:09] | I made you fire… | 是我叫你发射… |
[10:11] | What, this is my fault? | 什么 这是我的错么? |
[10:13] | They took my son. | 他们带走了我的儿子 |
[10:15] | They found us, took Walt, | 他们找到了我们 带走了Walt |
[10:17] | because you made me fire the flare. | 全都是因为你叫我发射了闪光弹 |
[10:19] | Well, at least Walt is on a boat. | 至少Walt还在一艘船上 |
[10:21] | Probably wrapped in a blanket with a cup of cocoa | 可能还裹着毯子喝着可可 |
[10:23] | -while we’re on… -Get off my raft. | -而我们只是在… -离开我的筏子 |
[10:26] | -What? -Get… | -什么? -离… |
[10:29] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[10:57] | I see you managed to hold on to your best friend, there. | 你还紧握着你最好的伙伴啊 |
[11:01] | Thing ain’t gonna work anyway. | 它不会有用了 |
[11:02] | -It’ll work. -You were underwater. | -它会有用的 -你落过水 |
[11:04] | What do you know about guns anyway,Hoss? | 你对枪有多了解 笨蛋? |
[11:07] | It’ll work. | 它还能用 |
[11:14] | If the bullets are dry,the powder’s dry. | 如果子弹是干的 那火药也是干的 |
[11:16] | If the powder’s… | 如果火药是… |
[11:23] | What the hell is that? | 哦天…那到底是什么鬼东西? |
[11:26] | It’s a shark. | 是鲨鱼 |
[11:31] | It’s only a shark. | 只是一只鲨鱼 |
[11:34] | “It’s only a shark”? | “只是一只鲨鱼”? |
[11:35] | That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 是为了让我好过点么? |
[11:38] | Well, I guess I know why the shark is hanging around. | 呃 我想我知道为什么鲨鱼游到这儿来了 |
[11:40] | Your shoulder. | 你的肩膀 |
[11:42] | Oh, well, I’ll just stop bleeding then. | 哦 好 那我马上去止血 |
[11:46] | You suddenly forget what happened? | 你突然好像什么都忘了 |
[11:49] | -Why I got shot? -What? | -我为什么会被击伤? -什么? |
[11:51] | How about a little gratitude here? | 我是说 你连一点感激都没有么? |
[11:54] | I mean, how about “Thank you”? | 我是说 你说句谢谢行不? |
[11:57] | Thank you? For what? | 谢谢? 为了什么? |
[11:59] | For you trying to save your own ass? | 是为了你想救自己? |
[12:05] | You want me off this raft? | 你要我离开这个筏子? |
[12:08] | You got it! | 好吧 |
[12:44] | I was trying to save your damn kid. | 我是为了要救你的孩子 |
[12:50] | Let’s talk about Walt, shall we,Mr Dawson? | 我们谈谈Walt好么 Dawson先生? |
[12:55] | Sure. OK. | 当然 好的 |
[12:57] | When was the last time you actually saw your son? | 你上次看到你儿子的确切时间是什么时候? |
[13:00] | About a year ago. | 大概一年前吧 |
[13:03] | It was fourteen months, actually. | 实际上是14个月 |
[13:05] | -Is that a question, Lizzy? -Why is that, Mr Dawson? | -这是一个问题么? -为什么 Dawson先生? |
[13:09] | Why so long? | 为什么这么长时间没见孩子? |
[13:11] | Susan took him to Amsterdam for work. | Susan因工作原因把他带去了阿姆斯特丹 |
[13:14] | You didn’t have a problem with that? | 你对这件事没有意见是么? |
[13:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[13:17] | Well, since she’s now going to Rome and you’re filing an injunction, | 因为现在她要去罗马但你又要申请禁令 |
[13:20] | it just seems a little inconsistent. | 看起来和以前的有点矛盾 |
[13:22] | Incon… No. | 矛盾…不 |
[13:25] | -No, no, no, no, no… -She misleads you | -不 不 不 -她在引诱你 |
[13:27] | -Don’t… -She took him, though. | -别回答 -尽管她带走了他 |
[13:28] | -I didn’t want her to go. -Michael Please don’t talk | -我并没同意她走 -Michael拜托你别说了 |
[13:30] | You said there was nothing I could do. | 你说过我无能为力的 |
[13:31] | And you didn’t, did you? | 然后你就什么也没做 是么? |
[13:32] | He’s not gonna answer that. | 他不会回答这个问题的 |
[13:34] | Because there is no answer. | 那是因为他回答不出 |
[13:37] | You were in an accident recently? | 你最近是不是刚遭遇了车祸? |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:43] | You had several surgeries, | 你做了一些外科手术 |
[13:45] | spent weeks in a private hospital room, | 在一个私人医院里呆了几个星期 |
[13:47] | extensive rehabilitation. | 基本康复了 |
[13:50] | Who paid for all that, Mr Dawson? | 是谁付的钱 Dawson先生? |
[13:52] | I didn’t ask you for anything. | 我并没有向你要过什么 |
[13:54] | Could the record reflect Mr Dawson acknowledged | 这是不是能说明Dawson先生承认 |
[13:57] | Miss Lloyd paid his bills? | Lloyd小姐帮他付了这些钱? |
[13:58] | Susan, tell them that I didn’t ask you… | Susan 告诉他们我并没有向你要过什么 |
[14:01] | Please don’t address my client directly. | 请别直接向我的委托人发话 |
[14:05] | Do you know what Walt’s first words were, Mr Dawson? | 你知道Walt学会的第一个单词是什么吗 Dawson先生? |
[14:08] | I’m sorry, what? | 我很抱歉 什么? |
[14:08] | His first words.Do you know what they were? | 他学会的第一句话 你知道是什么么? |
[14:13] | I…No. | 我…不知道 |
[14:17] | I… I wasn’t there. | 我…我当时不在场 |
[14:18] | Do you know what his favourite food is? | 你知道他最喜欢的食物么? |
[14:23] | -Do you… -OK. This is unnecessary… | -你知道… -好了 够了 都是不必要的 |
[14:27] | No. | 不知道 |
[14:28] | Well, for someone who wants to retain his paternal rights so badly, | 对于一个死命要保留做父亲权力的人来说 |
[14:32] | you don’t seem to know much about your son, Mr Dawson. | 你是不是太不了解你的孩子了 Dawson先生 |
[14:37] | I’m his father. | 我是他的父亲 |
[14:39] | I’m sorry, could you say that louder,please? Just for the record | 抱歉 能说得响点么 是说给记录员听的 |
[14:43] | I’m his father. | 我是他的父亲 |
[14:59] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了么? |
[15:01] | You gonna take the bullet out with your bare hands? | 你想徒手取出子弹么? |
[15:05] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意么? |
[15:07] | Then go to hell. | 那就呆一边儿去 |
[15:14] | Never gonna be able to do it by yourself. | 你一个人是做不到的 |
[15:16] | I thought we parted ways.Mike | 我想我们已经分道扬镳了 Mike |
[15:18] | We’re caught in the same current. | 我们都被困在同样的洋流上 |
[15:21] | He’s still talking. | 你还要说什么? |
[15:25] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[16:05] | You got a Band-Aid? | 还有什么要补充的么? |
[16:15] | Are you? | 你是么? |
[16:17] | Are you him? | 你是他么? |
[16:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[16:36] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[16:38] | You’re finally here. | 你终于来了 |
[16:40] | Well, | 恩… |
[16:43] | here I am. | 我来了 |
[16:50] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
[16:58] | She’s with me. | 她是和我一起的 |
[17:03] | What did one snowman say to the other snowman? | 一个雪人对另一个雪人说了什么? |
[17:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[17:16] | Get rid of the knife. | 把刀放下 |
[17:18] | You’re not him! | 你不是他 |
[17:27] | We didn’t come here to hurt you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[17:29] | Yeah? Then why did you come? | 是么? 那你们来干什么? |
[17:31] | We were in a plane crash. | 我们遭遇了坠机 |
[17:34] | Were you now? | 刚刚么? |
[17:36] | And when was that? | 还是什么时候? |
[17:38] | 44 days ago. | 44天前 |
[17:41] | 44 days? | 44天? |
[17:51] | Move. | 走 |
[18:06] | -How long have you been down here? -Shut it. | -你在这儿呆了多久了? -闭嘴 |
[18:17] | Tie him up. | 把他绑起来 |
[18:20] | Do it! | 快点 |
[18:23] | Wait, wait, you’re tying up the wrong person. | 等等 等等 等等 你绑错人了 |
[18:26] | How’s that, brother? | 怎么说? |
[18:28] | It’s pointless to tie me up,I’m not dangerous. | 绑我是毫无意义的 我不是危险人物 |
[18:30] | But her? She’s a fugitive. | 但是她 她是一个逃犯 |
[18:40] | What does that make you, then, brother? | 那你又是干什么的? |
[18:41] | I’m a regional collections manager for a cardboard manufacturer. | 我是一个纸板生产公司的区域经理 |
[18:46] | Boxes, primarily. | 主要是生产盒子 |
[18:50] | All right then, Box Man. Tie her up. | 好吧 那么 盒子先生 把她绑起来 |
[18:54] | Don’t you dare touch… | 你别想碰… |
[18:56] | Hey!You be a good girl, right? | 给我老实一点 行不? |
[19:01] | -What do you think you’re doing? -What’s best for all of us. | -你知道你在干什么么? -干对我们两个都好的事 |
[19:09] | Right, bring her here. | 好的 把她带到这边来 |
[19:12] | Hey, John…Hey, wait! Hey! | John 嘿 等等 嘿 |
[19:16] | -Shut it. -Wait! | -关上门 -等等 |
[19:23] | You’re kiddin’, right?You’re going back? | 你是在开玩笑吧 你要回去那里? |
[19:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:29] | What about all that stuff you said | 那你说的那些 |
[19:30] | about waiting until morning and watching the sun rise? | 等着看日出的话是怎么回事? |
[19:34] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[19:41] | What do you suppose all that’s about? | 你想是怎么回事? |
[19:44] | I reckon Jack’s going to do something heroic. | 我猜Jack要做一些豪情壮举了 |
[19:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:49] | You always try to be funny | 你总是以故意说笑来掩饰 |
[19:51] | when you don’t want to answer a question. | 当你不想回答一个问题的时候 |
[19:54] | “Try” to be funny? | “故意”说笑? |
[19:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[20:05] | I found it in the jungle. | 噢 在丛林里找到的 |
[20:09] | -You found it? -Yeah. | -你找到的? -是的 |
[20:12] | Be careful…Be careful with it. | 当心 拿着那东西要小心点 |
[20:14] | Here, hey, take Aaron. | 来来 抱着Aaron |
[20:17] | Come here. There you go. | 来吧 接住你了 |
[20:19] | You gotta be careful with it, you know,it’s the Virgin Mary. | 你得小心点 你知道 这是圣母玛利亚 |
[20:23] | She’s holy. | 她是很神圣的 |
[20:24] | I didn’t realise you were so religious. | 倒没发现你居然是这么虔诚的信徒 |
[20:28] | I’m not. It’s just, you know, | 我不是 这只是…你知道 |
[20:31] | it might come in handy. | 它迟早会派上用场的 |
[20:34] | Be a nice thing to have around. | 带在身上是不错的东西 |
[20:47] | It wasn’t the flare. | 那不是因为闪光弹 |
[20:53] | I said it wasn’t the flare. | 我说了 那不是因为闪光弹 |
[20:57] | Those people that did this… | 那些人这么做… |
[21:01] | At first I thought they were fishermen or pirates or something. | 起先我以为他们是渔民或是海盗什么的 |
[21:06] | Then I got a good look at their boat. | 然后我仔细看了他们的船 |
[21:09] | You know anything about boats, Mike? | 你了解船么 Mike? |
[21:13] | Boat like that wasn’t built for the open ocean. | 那种船不是用来在大洋上开的 |
[21:16] | Water’s coming over the side the first little squall. | 一点小风小浪就能让船进水 |
[21:19] | Maybe got a range of a hundred miles. | 航程可能也就一百多里吧 |
[21:23] | Nope. A boat like that had to have left port from somewhere close. | 不 像那样的船应该是在一个很近的码头驶出的 |
[21:28] | Like the island. | 比如说那个岛 |
[21:31] | French chick said the Others were coming for the kid. | 法国女人说”其他人”是冲着孩子来的 |
[21:36] | I think they came, Mike. | 我认为他们来了 Mike |
[21:40] | -What? -He’s the one they wanted, | -什么? -他是他们想要的人 |
[21:42] | why I got a bullet in my shoulder. | 我肩膀为什么会中弹 |
[21:44] | Bluebeard blew us up because they wanted your kid. | 那些人炸飞了我们就是因为他们想要你的孩子 |
[21:48] | -You saying this is my fault? -Yeah. That’s what I’m sayin’. | -你是说这都是我的错? -是的 这就是我要说的 |
[21:51] | -They took him because of you. -We | -他们是因为你才带走我的孩子的 -我们 |
[21:53] | They were sailing away! | 他们当时已经驶远了 |
[21:54] | They found us because they were looking for us! For Walt! | 他们找到我们是因为他们在找我们 在找Walt |
[21:57] | Don’t ever say his name again, ever! | 你不许再叫他的名字 不许 |
[21:59] | What you gonna do? Splash me? | 你能怎么样 用水泼我? |
[22:45] | -Look. I know… -Shut up! | -听着 我知道… -闭嘴 |
[22:50] | Don’t even… | 别说了 |
[22:53] | You have no idea what it’s like to care for somebody else. | 你根本不知道怎么关心别人 |
[23:15] | Where are your lawyers? | 你的律师呢? |
[23:19] | I told them I wanted to talk.Just you and me. | 我跟他们说了 我想和你单独谈谈 |
[23:23] | But if you want yours, I understand. | 但如果你想让你的律师来 我能理解 |
[23:25] | No. It’s OK. | 不 不用了 |
[23:35] | I think you’re gonna win. | 我想你会赢 |
[23:40] | -Excuse me? -In court. | -什么? -在法庭上 |
[23:42] | I think you’re going to keep me from leaving the country with Walt. | 我想你会有权阻止我带着Walt离开的 |
[23:47] | But I just have to ask you why. | 但是我只是…想问你为什么 |
[23:51] | -Why what? -Why are you doing this? | -什么为什么? -你为什么这么做? |
[23:55] | -He’s my son. -Since when, Michael? | -他是我的儿子 -从什么时候开始的 Michael? |
[23:58] | Look, I know you don’t care about what’s best for me, | 听着 我知道你不关心我如何好过 |
[24:00] | but in Rome I’ll be a senior partner at the firm. | 但是在罗马 我在公司可以是一个资深合伙人 |
[24:04] | I’ll be able to give Walt anything he needs. | 我可以给Walt他需要的一切 |
[24:06] | You’re still on disability, Michael.You can’t work. | 你现在行动仍然受限Michael 你无法工作 |
[24:10] | You’re about to be evicted. | 你的公寓快被收回了 |
[24:12] | Got your lawyers checking up on me? | 你的律师是在调查我么? |
[24:14] | Of course I did. | 恩 当然是的 |
[24:15] | Just like you had your lawyers check up on me. | 就像你的律师也在调查我一样 |
[24:17] | -Nobody’s winning. -Then stop. | -大家都不是赢家 -那么住口 |
[24:22] | Michael, the first thing you need to do is take care of yourself. | Michael 你需要做的第一件事是照顾好你自己 |
[24:29] | You need to get healthy, | 你得健康起来 |
[24:30] | you need to get back on your feet financially | 你得有足够的经济基础 |
[24:32] | so you can get back to pursuing your art. | 那样你才能继续回去追求你的艺术 |
[24:36] | You have rare talent as an artist,Michael. | 作为一个艺术家你有罕见的天份 Michael |
[24:39] | But how are you going to do that,any of that, | 但是你怎么才能做到这些事呢 |
[24:43] | and still be a part of Walt’s life? | 这样能成为Walt生命中的一部分么? |
[24:47] | I’ll do it by doing it. | 我会通过努力做到的 |
[24:50] | Walt is my responsibility too. | 抚养Walt也是我的责任 |
[24:53] | Then let him go. | 那么就放他走 |
[24:58] | Because it’s not about you or me. | 因为这不是关于我和你的事 |
[25:00] | It’s about him. | 这是他的事 |
[25:14] | I don’t want to go to court, Michael. | 我不想和你打官司 Michael |
[25:18] | So please, just… | 那么就拜托你… |
[25:22] | let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[28:31] | The pilot said we had lost radio contact, | 飞行员说我们失去了无线电联络 |
[28:33] | but by then we were already a thousand miles off course. | 但是在那之前 我们已经偏离了航线近千里了 |
[28:37] | Any search teams would’ve given up weeks ago. | 并且搜救队几周前就应该放弃搜索了 |
[28:40] | So you were travelling from Sydney to Los Angeles? | 那么你正从悉尼飞往洛杉矶? |
[28:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:45] | So the world is still out there? | 那么另外那些人还在外面? |
[28:47] | Yeah, as far as I know. | 就我所知 是的 |
[28:51] | Could you tell me your name? | 你能告诉我你的名字么? |
[28:57] | My name? | 我的名字? |
[29:01] | My name is Desmond. | 我叫Desmond |
[29:04] | Desmond, I’m John. | Desmond 我是John |
[29:07] | You should know the gun is really unnecessary. | 你得明白 现在真的不需要这把枪了 |
[29:10] | Oh yeah? | 噢 是么? |
[29:12] | So I should just hand it over to you then, should I? | 那么我应该把它交给你了 是么? |
[29:18] | How many of you are there? | 你们那儿有多少人? |
[29:20] | 43. But four sailed out this morning on a raft. | 呃 43个 但是有4个今天早上坐筏子出海了 |
[29:24] | A raft? | 筏子? |
[29:27] | That simulated sunlight,is that because you never leave? | 那个模拟日光 是因为你从来不离开么? |
[29:31] | Is there another way out? | 还有其他的出口么? |
[29:34] | How many of your group have gotten sick? | 你们有多少人生病了? |
[29:37] | Sick? | 生病? |
[29:39] | Sick. As in ill. As in dead. | 生病 就是病了死了 |
[29:41] | Is that why it says “Quarantine”on the hatch? | 这就是为什么舱门里写着”检疫隔离”的原因么? |
[29:44] | -Answer the question! -No one has… No one, | -回答我 -没人生病 没有人 |
[29:47] | no one is sick. | 没有人得病 |
[30:03] | Get up. | 起来 |
[30:10] | Move. | 走 |
[30:12] | Stand right there. | 站在这儿 |
[30:17] | Do you know how to use this, Box Man? | 你知道怎么用这个么 盒子先生? |
[30:20] | -Haven’t seen one of those in 20 years. -Do you know how? | -我已经20年没见过这个了 -你知道怎么用么? |
[30:23] | -Yes. -Sit. | -是的 -坐下 |
[30:27] | Right, now listen carefully. | 好的 现在仔细听着 |
[30:29] | Type in exactly what I tell you.Understand? | 我说什么你打什么 懂么 |
[30:31] | Exactly. Nothing else. | 要绝对正确 不许输错 |
[30:41] | -Do you hear that? -What? | -你听到了么? -什么? |
[30:46] | What’d you just put in? | 你刚输了什么? |
[30:48] | -What number did you just put in? -15. | -你刚刚输的是哪个数? -15 |
[30:50] | Right. 16… | 好的 16 |
[30:56] | Now press “Execute. “ | 现在按执行健 |
[31:08] | -What’s gonna happen? -Just push it. | -会发生什么事? -快按 |
[31:27] | Who the hell is that? | 是谁? |
[31:29] | That would be Jack. | 一定是Jack |
[31:50] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[31:52] | His name is Jack. | 他叫Jack |
[31:54] | He’s our doctor. | 他是我们的医生 |
[31:56] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么? |
[31:58] | To be honest with you,I’m a little surprised to see him. | 老实和你说吧 看到他我也觉得很惊讶 |
[32:05] | Your doctor has a gun, brother. | 你们的医生带着枪 |
[32:10] | Move. | 走 |
[32:23] | Make one sound and I’ll shoot. | 别出声 不然我就开枪 |
[32:26] | Move! | 走 |
[32:47] | I wouldn’t do that, Jack. | 如果是我 我不会这么做 Jack |
[32:51] | -Where’s Kate? -What the hell did you… | – Kate在哪儿? -你到底… |
[32:53] | Move | 滚… |
[32:54] | and I kill him. | 不然我杀了他 |
[32:56] | -Put the gun down. -Where’s Kate? | -放下枪 -Kate在哪儿? |
[32:59] | -Jack, it’s OK. -I said drop it! | -Jack 没事的 -我说了 放下枪 |
[33:00] | -Where’s Kate? -She’s fine. Just put down… | -Kate在哪儿? -她没事 放下… |
[33:02] | I’m not putting down anything… | 我什么也不放 |
[33:06] | Do you want him to die? Put it down. | 你想他死么? 放下枪 |
[33:10] | Is this what you were talking about,Locke? | 这就是你所说的么 Locke? |
[33:12] | Is this your destiny? | 这就是你的命运么? |
[33:14] | -“All roads lead here”? -Calm down. | -“该发生的总会发生的” -冷静点 |
[33:18] | Lower your gun, | 放下枪 |
[33:20] | or I’ll blow his damned head off, brother. | 否则我崩了他的脑袋 |
[33:34] | You! | 是你 |
[34:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[34:08] | It’s part of the raft,one of the pontoons. | 筏子的一部分 浮着的竹筒 |
[34:12] | Stop paddling. | 别划了 |
[34:15] | Hey, stop it! | 嘿 停下 |
[34:17] | You’re putting a strain on the vines. It’s going to break us up. | 你把绳索拉太猛了 筏子会散架的 |
[34:22] | Damn it, you’re gonna sink us! | 混蛋 你会… |
[34:30] | -Climb up! -I do and we both sink. | -上来 -我上来的话我们都会沉下去 |
[34:36] | I’m going for the pontoon. | 我游到竹筒那儿去 |
[34:42] | Don’t be an idiot. | 别傻了 |
[34:46] | You see that toothy son of a bitch, | 你看到那个尖牙的畜牲 |
[34:48] | -you aim and squeeze. Got it? -Got it. | -瞄准了就开枪 知道了么 -知道了 |
[35:08] | Come on! Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 快 快 |
[35:55] | Gimme your hand! | 把手给我 |
[36:26] | There he is. Do you see him? | 他在那儿 看见了么? |
[36:35] | I’m sorry I’m late.Packing’s been a disaster | 抱歉我迟到了 打理东西很麻烦 |
[36:37] | and the plane leaves first thing in the morning. | 而飞机一早就飞走了 |
[36:39] | Sure. No problem. | 恩 没关系 |
[36:47] | Hey, do you wanna say hi, Walt? | 呃 嘿 打个招呼吧 Walt |
[36:52] | Hi, Walt. I’m… | 嘿 Walt 我是… |
[36:56] | I’m… | 我是… |
[37:00] | Hey, this is for you, man. | 嘿 呃 这是给你的 |
[37:04] | -He like bears? -Yes. Sure. | -他喜欢熊么? -是的 呃 当然 |
[37:07] | He’s just really shy. | 他只是很害羞 |
[37:12] | Hey, little man. | 嘿 小伙计 |
[37:14] | Well, I guess I can’t call you that, | 噢 我想我不能这么叫你 |
[37:17] | I mean, because look how big you are. | 我是说 因为看你已经这么大了 |
[37:21] | So, | 那么… |
[37:22] | you and I, we’re not gonna see each other for a while, Walt. | 你和我 我们将会有段时间不能见面了Walt |
[37:28] | But you are gonna have a great life. | 但是你会生活得很好的 |
[37:34] | I know your mommy,she’s going | 我知道你的妈妈 她会 |
[37:37] | to take real good care of you. | 好好照顾你的 |
[37:40] | And Brian is gonna | 并且Brian也会… |
[37:43] | take good care of you, too. | 好好照看你的 |
[37:45] | But you know what? | 但是你知道么? |
[37:48] | I just want you to know | 我要你知道 |
[37:50] | that no matter where you go, | 不管你去了哪儿 |
[37:53] | I… | 我… |
[37:57] | That your daddy… | 你的爸爸… |
[38:00] | Yeah, your daddy,he loves you very, very much. | 是的 你的爸爸…他真的很爱很爱你 |
[38:06] | And I always will. | 并且永远会的 |
[38:11] | Always. OK? | 永远 好么? |
[38:20] | -I’m sorry, he’s… -No. It’s OK. | -我很抱歉 他很… -不 没关系 |
[38:26] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[38:32] | Hey, here. | 嘿 给你 呃… |
[38:34] | Just, you know… | 只是 你知道… |
[38:38] | Let him know it’s from me sometime, OK? | 你知道 到时候让他知道是我送的 好么? |
[38:43] | OK. | 好的 |
[38:50] | Goodbye, Michael. | 再见 Michael |
[38:56] | Yeah. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[39:47] | You all right, Mike? | 你没事吧 Mike? |
[39:54] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[39:57] | What? | 什么? |
[40:00] | I never should have brought him on the raft. | 我不应该把他带上筏子的 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna get him back. | 我要把他找回来 |
[40:19] | I’m gonna get back my son. | 我要把我儿子找回来 |
[40:37] | How about that? | 看看这个 |
[40:41] | Current brought us back. | 洋流把我们带回来了 |
[40:46] | We’re home. | 我们回来了 |
[41:32] | Others! Others! | 其他人 其他人 |
[41:33] | -What? -Others! Others! | -什么? -其他人 其他人 |
[41:36] | -What? -Others | -什么? -其他人 |