时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The Others are coming. | “其它人”就要来了 |
[00:04] | You have only three choices: Run, hide, or die. | 我们只有3个选择 跑 躲 要么就是死 |
[00:08] | We do have a plan. | 我们确实有个计划 |
[00:09] | Yeah, go to the jungle, | 你去丛林里弄些炸药回来 |
[00:11] | get some dynamite, blow open a hatch,hide everyone inside. | 然后炸开舱盖让大家躲进去 |
[00:15] | No. | 不 |
[00:17] | Stop! Stop it! | 停下 快停下 |
[00:20] | Stop it, we can’t! | 停下 我们不能这么做 |
[00:22] | Stop, don’t light it! | 停下 别点着 |
[04:17] | 4, 8, We’re dead. 15. Doomed and dead. | 4 8 我们死定了 15 注定要死了… |
[04:20] | Hurley, you OK? | Hurley 你还好吧? |
[04:22] | Huh? Yeah. Awesome.I just…have to pee. | 噢 是的 还不错 我想去尿尿 |
[04:25] | Great idea, dude, go look in the burning death hole. | 好主意 你们两个…去看看那个着火的死亡之洞吧 |
[04:44] | What is it? | 这到底是什么? |
[04:46] | It doesn’t matter what it is. | 是什么并不重要 |
[04:49] | We blew the door so we could get everyone inside so they’d be safe. | 我们炸开舱门就能让大家在里面安全避难了么? |
[04:52] | That plan is not gonna work. | 这计划不会管用的 |
[04:54] | We’ll never get everyone down in time. | 我们不可能让大家都能及时下去 |
[05:07] | -Water. -Shallow. Sounds like a puddle. | -是水 -很浅 更像是一个污水坑 |
[05:09] | -40 feet down? -50, tops. | -大概…在下面40英尺处? -最多50 |
[05:11] | We could use the wire from the fuselage, | 我们可以用从机身上拉下来的绳子 |
[05:14] | rig up a harness… | 绕在身上作为保护 |
[05:15] | -John, we’re leaving now. -Yes. Great idea, let’s do that. | -John 我们要走了 -是的 好主意 我们照做好了 |
[05:19] | We all went through a lot to get here. | 我们经历了好多磨难才走到这一步 Jack |
[05:21] | The ladder is broken. | 梯子已经坏了 |
[05:23] | You’re gonna lower 40 people down there one by one? | 你要让40个人一个个从这儿下去? |
[05:26] | They’re waiting for us to tell them what do, | 他们正等着我们回去告诉他们怎么做 |
[05:29] | so forget the harnesses. | 别去做那什么保护索了 |
[05:31] | What? | 怎么? |
[05:33] | Why don’t we all just calm down here? | 我们还是冷静一下吧 |
[05:35] | No, if you wanna go exploring in the morning, fine, | 听着 如果你想在白天下去探险的话 没问题 |
[05:37] | but tonight we’re done. | 但是今晚 我们收工了 |
[05:39] | I’m gonna get the dynamite we didn’t use and we’re heading back to the caves. | 我去拿我们没用过的炸药 然后我们回营地去 |
[05:44] | So how about you pack it up, John? | John 你来帮忙包炸药怎么样? |
[05:54] | Sure. Of course. | 可以 当然可以 |
[05:58] | OK. | 好的 |
[06:03] | Why don’t you want to go down there,Jack? | Jack 你为什么不想下去看看? |
[06:10] | Female, late twenties, no ID. | 女性 将近30岁 没有身份证明 |
[06:12] | Coded twice on the way over here… | 她第二次来这儿做电击了 |
[06:13] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个呢? |
[06:14] | They’re on their way. | 在我们后面 马上来了 |
[06:16] | Fire department had to use the jaws. | 消防队得占用一下进口 |
[06:18] | What do we got? | 伤者的情况? |
[06:19] | Female, late twenties, auto accident. | 女性 将近30岁 |
[06:21] | What is that? | 那到底是什么东西? |
[06:22] | A piece of the steering column. | 驾驶杆的一部分 |
[06:24] | Let’s go. Keep that collar steady. | 好了 我们开始 抓稳她的领口 |
[06:26] | -Page my father -Already did. | -让我爸记录了么? -已经说了 |
[06:28] | -Tell me. -Her tire blew. | -详细情况 -她的车爆胎了 |
[06:29] | car jumped the divider,hit an SUV. | 车子飞过了隔离带 撞上了一辆城市越野车 |
[06:31] | BP’s dropping! | 血压一直在下降 |
[06:32] | -Pericardial’s pierced. Was she driving? -Yeah. Alone. | -车是她开得么? -是的 就她一个人 |
[06:34] | Where’s the driver of the SUV? | 城市越野车的驾驶员呢? |
[06:37] | Adam Rutherford, 57,chest trauma, no breath sounds. | Adam Rutherford 57岁 胸口外伤 没有呼吸了 |
[06:41] | -Tube Mr Rutherford… -I can’t intubate, you’ve got to. | -给Rutherford插管… -我不会插管 应该你来 |
[06:44] | Dr Shephard, her BP’s 80/60. | Sheppard医生 她的血压已经降到60到80了 |
[06:49] | OK. I need a syringe. A big one. | 好了 我要一个注射器 大点的 |
[06:51] | You, hold pressure. | 你 帮忙压紧点 |
[06:59] | 88 over 52, no radial pulse. | 52到88了 没有脉搏了 |
[07:02] | I know, I know. Sac’s flooded. | 我知道 知道 都是血 |
[07:06] | -Where’s that… -Here. | -注射器 -给你 |
[07:08] | -Got it? -Yep. | -可以了么? -是的 |
[07:17] | BP’s stabilizing. | 血压稳定了 |
[07:20] | Time of death: 8.15am. | 死亡时间 早上8点15分 |
[07:26] | OK. Get me a blood gas and a C spine. | 好了 我要血液气体 |
[07:30] | Get her up to ICU and keep her immobilised. | 把她带去重症监护室 别让她动 |
[07:36] | I wanna dance at my wedding. | 我想在婚礼上…跳舞 |
[07:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了么? |
[07:42] | You need to take it easy, OK?Just relax… | 亲爱的 你得放松一下 好么? 放轻松点 |
[07:45] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[07:46] | She said she has to dance at her wedding. | 她说她想在她婚礼上跳舞 |
[08:02] | OK, no one is out there. | 那儿没人 |
[08:04] | No one is coming. | 没人会来的 |
[08:05] | But the French woman said… | 但是那个法国女人说过… |
[08:06] | The French woman is missing a bloody wing nut. | 那个法国女人有点不正常 你知道么? |
[08:09] | I mean, it was all bollocks.It’s a ghost story. | 我是说 那全是胡说的 只是一个鬼故事罢了 |
[08:12] | She set the fire herself. | 黑烟是她自己点的 |
[08:17] | What? | 怎么了? |
[08:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:25] | Has anyone seen Vincent? | 有人见到Vincent么? |
[08:27] | The dog? Anyone seen him? | 那只狗 有人见到它么? |
[08:30] | Has anyone seen the dog? | 有人看见那只狗么? |
[08:36] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[08:37] | I lost the damn dog. | 那只狗走丢了 |
[08:47] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[08:50] | Why’d you light the fuse, man? | 你为什么要点燃导火线? |
[08:54] | Why wouldn’t I light the fuse? | 我为什么不点呢? |
[08:57] | Maybe because I was running towards you, | 因为我正跑向你 |
[08:59] | waving my arms,yelling, “Don’t do that!” | 挥着手 大叫着 别这么做 |
[09:04] | Well, you’ve got a point there. | 恩 你说到点子上了 |
[09:08] | I guess I was excited to get inside. | 我猜可能是因为我很想进去看看吧 |
[09:10] | That’s why we came here, isn’t it? | 我是说我们就是为了这个而来的 不是么? |
[09:12] | That’s why we went out to the Black Rock, | 就是为了这个我们才这么大老远跑去”黑岩石”那儿 |
[09:14] | and got the dynamite to blow the hatch. | 带回炸药炸开了舱盖 |
[09:17] | We did it so we could get inside, Hugo. | 我们这么做了所以我们才能躲进去 Hugo |
[09:19] | And to save everybody’s lives. | 然后拯救大家 |
[09:22] | And to save everyone’s lives. | 然后拯救大家 |
[09:25] | Or maybe it was just our destiny. Right, John? | 或者说这就是我们的命运 对么 John? |
[09:28] | Maybe. | 也许是 |
[09:30] | Guys. It’s the hatch door. | 伙计们 呃 这个舱盖… |
[09:34] | You’d better see this. | 你们最好过来看看 |
[09:46] | This is not a good idea. | 别走太远了 |
[09:47] | I saw him five minutes ago. | 5分钟前我还看见它的 |
[09:48] | Besides,you said there wasn’t anyone out here. | 况且你也说过 那儿根本没有其它人 |
[09:50] | I said we didn’t see anyone. | 我是说我们没见到任何人 |
[09:53] | The dog will come back on his own,he always does. | 那只狗会自己回来的 它总是这样的 |
[09:56] | Watching that dog was the one thing anybody ever asked me to do. | 看管那只狗是别人第一次拜托我的事 |
[09:59] | If something happens to him… | 如果它有个什么三长两短… |
[10:02] | When was the last time you slept or had something to eat? | 你上一次睡觉或是吃东西是在什么时候? |
[10:05] | You’re exhausted. | 你已经有点虚脱了 |
[10:06] | I can’t tell that kid I lost his dog because I was exhausted. | 我不能告诉那个孩子我丢了他的狗只是因为我太累了 |
[10:17] | I’ll circle around behind him. | 我从后面抓它 |
[10:19] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:44] | Where are you!? Sayid! | 你在哪儿? Sayid |
[11:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[11:36] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[11:42] | What? | 什么? |
[11:52] | Why do you want to get down there so bad? | 你为什么这么想下去? |
[11:56] | “- Ly”. Why do I want to get down there so “badly”? | 小姐 我为什么这么想下去? |
[12:01] | Jack thinks I’m crazy, doesn’t he? | Jack认为我疯了 是么? |
[12:03] | Why? Cos you want to drop into a hatch that’s been locked from the inside | 为什么? 因为你想从一个写着”检疫隔离” |
[12:07] | by a foot-thick steel door that says “Quarantine”? | 并从里面锁住了的舱门里进去? |
[12:11] | Look at the bright side:The damage is done. | 恩 往好的方面想想吧 舱门已经被毁了 |
[12:14] | Bright side. | 好的方面 |
[12:16] | And if Jack thinks I’ve lost it,I can’t blame him, really. | 如果Jack认为我有点疯狂 我不怪他 真的 |
[12:20] | Then again, five hours ago I was pulled into a hole | 并且5个小时以前 我差点被一个看起来 |
[12:23] | by what appeared to be a column of black smoke. | 像柱状的黑烟拉进洞里 |
[12:27] | Did you see it, Kate? | 你看到了么 Kate? |
[12:32] | Then I guess we’re both crazy. | 那么我想我们都疯了 |
[12:36] | I wonder what Jack thinks he saw. | 想想Jack认为他看见了什么 |
[12:43] | You should go ahead, man. | 伙计 你得有所行动了 |
[12:44] | Don’t want Locke making time with your girl. | 别让Locke有时间和你的女人在一起 |
[12:47] | Joke, dude. | 伙计 说笑罢了 |
[12:49] | Not really in the mood, Hurley. | 现在没有这个心情 Hurley |
[12:51] | Really? Wow.Usually you’re like, Mr Ha-ha. | 真的么? 你通常总像是哈哈先生 |
[12:56] | There ya go. | 你想想 |
[12:57] | Life’s not so bad, right? | 生活不是那么糟糕 是么? |
[12:59] | Sure, the Others are coming to like, eat us all, | 我是说 是的 “其它人”就要来…也许是吃了我们 |
[13:02] | and every once in a while someone blows up all over you, | 然后偶尔的 有些人把火气全撒在你头上 |
[13:05] | but we do get to sleep in every morning. | 但是我们每天还是要睡觉的 |
[13:08] | And the numbers? | 恩哈 那些数字怎么说? |
[13:12] | What? | 什么? |
[13:13] | “The numbers are bad. “ | “那些不是好数字” |
[13:15] | That’s what you were yelling right when I tackled you. | 当我扭住你的时候你是这么叫的 |
[13:19] | -Yeah. It’s kind of a long story. -I’ve got time. | -是的 说来话长 -我有时间 |
[13:22] | -You’ll think I’m crazy. -Try me. | -你会认为我疯了 -说说看 |
[13:30] | A while ago, I was in this kind of psych ward | 以前 我在神经病监护室的时候 |
[13:33] | and there was this guy, Leonard. | 有个叫Leonard的人 |
[13:35] | All the time I knew him,all he ever said were these numbers. | 我每次见到他 他总是在说这些数字 |
[13:37] | “4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42”.Over and over and over again. | 4,8,15,16,23,42,一遍一遍又一遍的重复 |
[13:42] | And they kind of got stuck in my head. | 然后它们就深深得印在我的脑子里了 |
[13:44] | So when I got out… | 当我出来的时候 |
[13:46] | well, actually a couple months after I got out, | 呃 实际上是当我出来后几个月 |
[13:49] | I was buying a frozen burrito and thought “I should play the lottery”, | 有次我在买冰冻墨西哥玉米煎饼的时候 我突然想我该去玩彩票 |
[13:52] | and I guess those numbers were stuck in my head, so I played them. | 我就用印在我脑子里的这些数字买了号码 |
[13:56] | And I won… $114 million. | 然后我就赢了1亿1千4百万 |
[14:01] | That’s when it started happening. | 接下来事情发生了 |
[14:03] | My grandpa died, | 我的爷爷死了 |
[14:04] | my house caught on fire, | 我的房子着火了 |
[14:06] | the chicken joint that I worked at got hit by a meteor… | 我工作的鸡肉店被流星给撞了… |
[14:10] | Well, actually, a meteorite. | 呃…事实上是陨石 |
[14:13] | OK, so, tonight, I see the same freaking numbers on that hatch thing. | 好了 今晚我在那个舱盖上又看到了这些数字 |
[14:18] | Just written on the side. | 刻在边上 |
[14:20] | And that’s why I tried to stop it,because that thing is cursed, man. | 所以我就想要阻止你们 因为那个东西是被诅咒了的 伙计 |
[14:28] | You were in a psych ward? | 你曾经被送进精神病医院? |
[14:32] | -I’m not crazy. -I’m not saying you are. | -我不是疯子 -我没说你是 |
[14:36] | So, what, that’s it? That’s all? | 那么 好了? 就这样了? |
[14:39] | -What do you want me to say? -How about you believe me? | -你想让我说什么? -你为什么不相信我? |
[14:41] | Hurley, they’re numbers. | Hurley 它们只是数字 |
[14:47] | What’s that thing where doctors make you feel better just by talking to you? | 医生通过谈话来让病人觉得好过的行为叫什么? |
[14:52] | -Bedside manner. -Yeah, that. | -医生的举止 -恩 就是那个 |
[14:55] | Yours sucks, dude. | 你做得糟透了 伙计 |
[15:12] | What happened to him? | 他怎么样了? |
[15:15] | Just try to relax, OK? | 放松点 好么? |
[15:18] | The car that I hit. | 我撞上的那辆车 |
[15:20] | The other driver was older… | 那个司机年级较大 |
[15:23] | He died in the ER. | 他在抢救室里死了 |
[15:30] | I can’t feel anything. | 我全身都没有知觉 |
[15:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:38] | What’s happened to me? | 我怎么了? |
[15:42] | You have a fracture dislocation of your thoracic lumbar spine, | 你的脊椎骨脱臼并骨折了 |
[15:45] | with multiple crushed vertebrae. | 而且多处是粉碎性的 |
[15:49] | Your back is broken. | 你的背脊断了 |
[15:53] | Your spleen is ruptured and bleeding into your abdomen and has to be stopped. | 你的脾撕裂了血都流向了腹部 我们得设法控制住 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna operate | 我会进行外科手术 |
[15:58] | and repair as much as possible, | 尽最大可能医好你 |
[16:00] | but even the most optimistic result puts | 但是最乐观的结果也只能是 |
[16:03] | the likelihood of retaining any feeling | 保持你腰部以下的感觉能力和移动能力… |
[16:06] | or mobility anywhere below the waist at extremely unlikely… | 不过基本上是不可能的了 |
[16:17] | Dr Shephard, | Shephard医生? |
[16:19] | may I have a word, please? | 可以和你说两句么? |
[16:26] | So, what’d I do wrong? | 那么 我哪儿做错了? |
[16:27] | You did something wrong? | 你做错事了? |
[16:29] | You’re frowning. | 你在皱眉 |
[16:30] | My face is always this way. | 我的脸总是这种表情 |
[16:32] | Dad, hey, come on, | 爸爸 嘿 好了 |
[16:35] | let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[16:38] | You might want to try handing out some hope every once in a while? | 偶尔你应该给病人一些希望 |
[16:44] | Even if there’s a 99 per cent probability | 即使有99%的可能彻底无药可治 |
[16:46] | that they’re hopelessly screwed, | 家属们还是会倾向于听到这1%的机会 |
[16:48] | folks are much more inclined to hear that one per cent chance that things are gonna be OK. | 这样就没什么问题 |
[16:56] | Her spine is crushed. | 她的脊椎被碾碎了 |
[16:58] | I tell her that everything’s gonna be OK, | 而我告诉她一切都会好的 |
[17:00] | that’s false hope, Dad. | 那是误导的希望 爸爸 |
[17:02] | Maybe. Maybe. | 也许你是对的 |
[17:05] | But it’s still hope. | 但那还是希望 |
[17:22] | I know what I saw! | 我知道我看见了什么 |
[17:23] | It was him. It was Walt. | 是他 是Walt |
[17:24] | Shannon Please lower your voice. You upset others. | Shannon 轻点声 你会使其他人不安的 |
[17:26] | I heard whispers. | 我听到了耳语声 |
[17:27] | -Where? -Everywhere. | -哪儿? -到处都是 |
[17:29] | -What whispers? Who? -I don’t know! “Them”. | -什么耳语? -我不知道 是他们 |
[17:31] | Do you think something happened to the raft? | 你认为是救生筏出了什么问题了么? |
[17:33] | Nothing happened to the roft. Walt was with your husband, Sawyer… | 救生筏没事 Walt和你的丈夫在一起 |
[17:36] | Sayid, I know what I saw! | Sayid 我亲眼看见的 |
[17:39] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[17:56] | Locke found a… | Locke找到了 呃… |
[17:59] | …hatch in the ground about a half mile from here. | 离这儿半英里外的一个舱门 |
[18:05] | We left to blow it open so we could hide inside. | 我们去把它炸开了 这样大家都可以躲在里面了 |
[18:08] | So all of us could hide inside in case… | 大家都可以躲在里面了 以防万一… |
[18:15] | But it doesn’t matter,it’s not gonna work, | 但是现在不用去考虑这个了 因为那没什么用 |
[18:17] | there’s no way for all of us to get in there tonight. | 今晚我们没有办法下去 |
[18:22] | where’s Dr Arzt? | Arzt博士呢? |
[18:26] | He didn’t make it. | 呃 他没能和我们一起回来 |
[18:30] | Did you see them? | 你们看见他们了么? |
[18:32] | Did you see the Others? | 你们看到”其他人”了么? |
[18:34] | Hey! Shannon! There are no “Others”.We’ve had this conversation. | Shannon 没有什么其他人 我们已经谈过了 |
[18:53] | Everything’s going to be OK. | 一切都会好的 |
[18:56] | Let’s just… let’s take it easy.We’re gonna be all right. | 我们…我们放松点 我们会没事的 |
[18:59] | We’re gonna stay here tonight, OK?Together. | 我们今晚就呆在这儿 好么? 我们一起 |
[19:03] | We’ve still got four guns.We’ll put lookouts at all the entrances. | 我们还有4把枪 并且会在所有的进出口设岗哨的 |
[19:08] | We’re all gonna be safe as long as we stay together. | 只要我们大家呆在一块儿我们就会没事的 |
[19:14] | The sun comes up in three hours, | 太阳在3小时内就会升起 |
[19:15] | and we are all gonna be here to see that happen. | 我们都将会看到明天的日出的 |
[19:22] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:34] | John. What are you doing? | John 你在干什么? |
[19:37] | I’m getting some cable. | 我在弄些绳索 |
[19:39] | What for? | 用来干什么? |
[19:42] | It’s for the hatch. I’m going in. | 我要下去舱门里看看 |
[19:51] | You think that’s the smartest thing to do right now, John? | 你真的认为现在这么做很明智么 John? |
[19:55] | I doubt it. | 我也拿不准 |
[19:56] | In fact, you’re right. | 事实上 你是对的 |
[19:58] | Safest thing is to stay here. | 呆在这里最安全 |
[20:00] | Wait for morning. | 等着日出 |
[20:03] | Wait for these “Others”,to see if they ever show up. | 等着看那些”其他人” 看看他们是否会露面 |
[20:07] | Wait for the brave folks on the raft to bring help. | 等着救生筏上的勇者带来救兵 |
[20:11] | But me? I’m tired of waiting. | 但是我已经等不下去了 |
[20:37] | So, do you believe it? | 你相信么? |
[20:44] | Believe what? | 相信什么? |
[20:47] | That everything’s gonna be OK. | 一切都会好的 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:55] | I do. | 我相信 |
[20:57] | Kind of unlike you. | 这有点不像你 |
[20:59] | The whole glass-half-full thing. | 居然如此乐观 |
[21:01] | There’s a glass? | 是这样么? |
[21:09] | You did a good thing.Saying what you said. | 你做了一件好事 说了你说的那些话… |
[21:14] | Taking care of everybody. | 照顾所有的人 |
[21:17] | And just giving them something to count on. | 并且给了他们希望 |
[21:23] | If you weren’t here, Jack… | 如果你当时不在场 Jack… |
[21:32] | I’m going to the hatch. | 我会从舱门里掉下去 |
[21:36] | I understand why you can’t go. I mean,they need you here, | 我知道为什么你不能下去 我是说 他们需要你 |
[21:38] | I get it. I do. | 我知道 我真的知道 |
[21:44] | But Locke’s going into that thing whether you like it or not. | 但是不管你反不反对 Locke还是会下去 |
[21:48] | And if he falls and breaks his neck… | 那么如果他摔下去摔断了脖子… |
[21:54] | Live together, die alone, right? | 一起活 单独死 对么? |
[22:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:12] | Your fiancee was seriously injured. | 你的未婚妻伤得很重 |
[22:14] | It could take as long as ten,maybe twelve hours. | 手术可能会持续10到12个小时 |
[22:17] | I won’t know how extensive the damage is until I get inside. | 我只有手术时才能知道她伤得有多重 |
[22:26] | She was going for a dress fitting and to look at tablecloths. | 她正准备去试衣和挑选桌布 |
[22:33] | When is it? The wedding? | 婚礼是…什么时候? |
[22:35] | It’s eight months. | 8个月后 |
[22:38] | I’m sure Sarah will have recovered by then, if… | 我保证Sarah在那以前会恢复的… |
[22:41] | “Recovered?” What does that mean? | “恢复”? 什么意思? |
[22:45] | There will be ongoing physical therapy,but if she works really hard… | 现在正在进行物理治疗 但是如果她真的伤得很重… |
[22:48] | Will we be able to…you know… make love? | 我们能 呃…做爱么? |
[22:58] | You need to know that there is a chance | 你得知道Sara在她下半辈子可能一直需要 |
[23:00] | Sarah might very well need professional care for the rest of her life. | 很好的专业护理 |
[23:06] | What, like, she won’t be able to go to the bathroom by herself? | 就像…她不能独自去浴室? |
[23:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[23:34] | I want to tell you a little secret. | 我要告诉你一个秘密 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:43] | Closer. | 近一点 |
[23:50] | It’s OK. | 可以了 |
[23:54] | I know I’m not gonna be dancing anymore. | 我知道我再也不能跳舞了 |
[24:04] | I can still roll around at my wedding. | 但我还是能参加我的婚礼 |
[24:11] | You’re invited, OK? | 到时你也来 好么? |
[24:19] | I’m going to fix you. | 我会医好你的 |
[24:54] | Expected to find you halfway down there by now. | 本来以为现在你已经下去了 |
[24:57] | I was waiting for you. | 我在等你 |
[25:10] | So you want me to go down first? | 那么你是想让我先下去? |
[25:12] | Well, you’re lighter. | 是的 你比较轻 |
[25:14] | I can belay you down and bring you back up just as easy. | 我能放你下去也能轻松得把你拉上来 |
[25:18] | Shaft might get narrower down there, too. | 通道在下面也可能会变窄 |
[25:21] | You left out the part where you just wanna see if I get eaten by something. | 你在上面就是因为你想看看我有没有被什么东西吃掉 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well. That too. | 是的 恩 那也是一个原因 |
[25:30] | -Not too tight? -I’ve got it. | -不会太紧吧? -刚好 |
[25:39] | OK. | 好了 |
[25:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:00] | What do I say if need to stop? | 如果我想停下我该怎么说? |
[26:03] | “Stop.” | “停下” |
[26:08] | Right. OK. | 恩 好的 |
[26:10] | Let’s go. | 好的 我去了 |
[27:05] | Kate! Are you all right? | 啊 Kate 你还好么? |
[27:12] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[27:15] | I dropped the light. | 我把手电筒掉了 |
[27:19] | Maybe we should… | 我们也许应该… |
[27:22] | Well, OK, then. | 呃 那好吧 |
[27:50] | Stop! | 停下 |
[27:59] | What is it? | 看见什么了? |
[28:01] | I think there’s something down… | 下面好像有什么东西… |
[28:12] | Kate, are you all right? | Kate 你还好吧? |
[28:43] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在说笑吧? |
[28:45] | You’re going back? | 你要回去那儿? |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:48] | What about all that stuff you said about waiting until morning | 你自己说的要我们等到天亮 |
[28:51] | and watching the sun rise? | 并且看到日出 |
[28:53] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[30:51] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[30:54] | You all right, brother? | 兄弟 你还好吧? |
[30:55] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[30:56] | Take it easy, keep the weight off. | 放松点 把绑带卸下来 |
[30:58] | Here, let me look. | 来 我看看 |
[31:01] | Does this hurt? | 很痛么? |
[31:03] | Well, you haven’t sprained it, then. | 恩 你没有扭伤 |
[31:06] | Don’t fancy your chances of catching up, though. | 但我认为今晚你没机会能追上我了 |
[31:09] | I wasn’t trying to catch up. | 我没想着要追上你 |
[31:10] | Oh, aye, ‘course you weren’t. | 好吧 你不是这么想的 |
[31:15] | What do you know about sprains? | 你是怎么知道我没有扭伤的? |
[31:17] | I was almost a doctor, once. | 我以前可以说是一个医生 |
[31:21] | Small world. | 世界真是很小 |
[31:22] | You’re a doctor, then? | 那么说你也是医生? |
[31:36] | So what’s your excuse? | 那你有什么理由? |
[31:39] | Excuse? | 理由? |
[31:41] | For running like the Devil’s chasing you? | 跑得好像后面有恶魔追着你一样的理由 |
[31:44] | My excuse: I’m training. | 我的理由…我在训练 |
[31:47] | Training for what? | 为了什么训练? |
[31:49] | For a race around the world. | 为了跑遍全球 |
[31:52] | Impressive, I know. | 我知道很令人惊讶 |
[31:56] | So your excuse better be good, brother. | 那么你的理由最好也能说得过去 兄弟 |
[32:00] | Just trying to work a few things out. | 只是为了想些事情 |
[32:04] | A girl, right? | 一个女孩 是么? |
[32:08] | A patient. | 一个病人 |
[32:09] | Ah, but, a girl patient. | 啊 一个女病人 |
[32:15] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[32:20] | Her name’s Sarah. | 她叫Sarah |
[32:22] | What’d you do to her, then? | 那么你对她做了什么? |
[32:24] | Do to her? | 做了什么? |
[32:25] | You must have done something worthy of this self-flagellation. | 你这么自我摧残肯定是做了一些有价值的事 |
[32:32] | I told her… | 我告诉她… |
[32:35] | I made a promise I couldn’t keep. | 我做了一个承诺但我无法履行 |
[32:38] | I told her I’d fix her | 我告诉她我会医好她… |
[32:41] | and I couldn’t. | 但是不能 |
[32:43] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[32:51] | Just one thing… | 再问一下… |
[32:56] | What if you did fix her? | 如果你医好了她呢? |
[32:59] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[33:00] | But what if you did? | 但是如果你做到了呢? |
[33:02] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 伙计 你不知道你现在在说什么 |
[33:04] | I don’t? Why not? | 我不知道? 我怎么会不知道? |
[33:05] | With her situation,that would be a miracle, “brother”. | 因为在她的情况看来 能医好那真是奇迹了 兄弟 |
[33:10] | And you don’t believe in miracles. | 那你就是不相信奇迹了? |
[33:17] | Right. | 是的 |
[33:20] | Well, then.I’m gonna give you some advice, anyway. | 无论如何我再给你个建议吧 |
[33:27] | You have to lift it up. | 你得把它抬起来 |
[33:35] | Lift it up? | 把它抬起来? |
[33:40] | Your ankle. | 你的脚踝 |
[33:42] | You got to keep it elevated. | 得让它保持住一定的高度 |
[33:47] | It’s been nice chatting… | 聊得真愉快 |
[33:51] | Jack, I’m Desmond. | Jack 我是Desmond |
[33:54] | Well, good luck, brother. | 那么 兄弟 祝你好运 |
[33:56] | See you in another life, yeah? | 在新生活中再见了 好么? |
[37:45] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[37:49] | Where’s Kate? | Kate在哪儿? |
[37:52] | What the hell’s… | 你到底做了… |
[38:14] | Am I alive? | 我还活着么? |
[38:20] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re alive. | 是,是的 你还活着 |
[38:29] | You smell. | 你身上有气味 |
[38:33] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | Wow. You really smell. | 你身上气味很浓 |
[38:39] | Yeah, I went for a run. | 是 我…我去跑过步了 |
[38:43] | You smell like you ran far. | 好像你跑了很远 |
[38:46] | Well, I showered.I guess I just didn’t cool… | 我淋过浴了 我是说 我想我现在不是太酷 |
[38:48] | I wanted to get back down here and check on you and…It was a tour de stade. | 我在一个竞技场里跑步 现在回来想再来看看你 |
[38:56] | What? | 什么? |
[38:59] | When you run all the steps in every section of a stadium. Up and down. | 就是在体育场的每一个区里上上下下地跑 |
[39:05] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[39:09] | I’m intense. | 我很紧张 |
[39:13] | Did you finish? | 那现在好了么? |
[39:15] | No, I hurt my ankle. | 没有 我又伤了我的脚踝 |
[39:19] | That sucks for you. | 真是糟糕 |
[39:25] | Is Kevin here? My fiance? | Kevin在么? 我的未婚夫 |
[39:28] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看见他 |
[39:31] | I’m sure he’ll be back in a little… | 我肯定他会回来的… |
[39:34] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, absolutely. | 恩 恩 是的 当然 |
[39:40] | Are you gonna tell me how it went? | 能告诉我结果怎么样么? |
[39:47] | Sarah, the…the damage to your back was extensive. | Sarah 你的背部伤得十分厉害 |
[39:58] | I did everything that I could,but your spinal column, I just… | 我尽了我最大的努力 但是你的脊椎骨…我… |
[40:06] | I couldn’t repair it. | 我治不好了 |
[40:11] | You’re going to be paralysed from the waist down for the rest of your life. | 你的下半身以后永远瘫痪了 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Sarah. | 我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 Sarah |
[40:27] | You’re yanking my chain, right? | 你在拉我的链条么? |
[40:31] | No. | 没有 |
[40:35] | Then how come I can wiggle my toes? | 那我怎么能摆动我的脚趾? |
[41:01] | Can you feel this? | 你能感觉到么? |
[41:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:07] | Can you feel this? | 你能感觉到么? |
[41:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:10] | This? | 这儿呢? |
[41:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:15] | This? | 这儿呢? |
[41:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:40] | Move and I’ll kill him. | 快滚 不然我杀了他 |
[41:44] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[41:46] | Where’s Kate? | Kate在哪儿? |
[41:48] | Jack, it’s OK… | Jack 没事的 |
[41:49] | -I said, drop it! -Where’s Kate? | -我说了把枪放下 -Kate在哪儿? |
[41:50] | -She’s fine. Put down… -I’m not putting down anything! | -她很好 把枪放下吧 -我不会放手的 |
[41:54] | Do you want him to die? | 你想让他死么? |
[41:56] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[42:01] | Is this what you were talking about,Locke? | 这就是你说的么 Locke? |
[42:03] | Is this your “destiny”? | 这就是你的命运么? |
[42:07] | -“All roads lead here?” -Jack, calm down. | -无论如何都是一个结果 -Jack 冷静一下 |
[42:11] | Lower your gun, or I’ll blow his damned head off, brother! | 放下你的枪 不然我崩了他的脑袋 伙计 |
[42:26] | You? | 是你 |