时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Yeah. I saw it. | 是的 我看见了 |
[01:59] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得快点离开这儿 |
[02:27] | Locke! What are you doing? | Locke 你在干什么? |
[04:17] | Oh, my God. Locke! | 我的天那 Locke |
[04:18] | I need the dynamite! | 我需要炸弹 |
[04:21] | No, no. It’s in my pack. | 不 它们在我的包里 |
[04:23] | Go get it! Hurry! Go! | 快去拿来 快去 |
[04:26] | John. John, just hold on. | 没事的 John 你会没事的 |
[04:30] | -Just let me go. -What? | -让我去吧 -什么? |
[04:32] | -I’ll be all right. -No! | -我会没事的 -不 |
[04:34] | -Let me go! I’ll be all right. | 放手吧 我不会有事的 |
[04:35] | I got it! I got it! | 好了 我拿到了 |
[04:37] | Be careful unwrapping it. | 小心打开 |
[04:41] | -Now throw it in. -No! Lt’ll blow us up. | -扔下去 -不 会把我们炸飞的 |
[04:43] | -Do it! Hurry! I can’t hold him. -Don’t do this. | -快扔下去 快 -别这么做 Kate |
[04:46] | Throw it in. | 扔下去 |
[04:47] | Now, Kate! | 快 Kate |
[05:41] | Your wife… | 你的妻子 |
[05:42] | wife made this for you? | 是你的妻子帮你做的么? |
[05:46] | She sounded it out, huh? So you can learn English. | 她把它们的发音写出来了 恩? 这样你就能学英语了 |
[05:49] | Uh… Yes. | 是的 |
[05:51] | Yeah, I wish she made one for me. | 我希望她也帮我做一份 |
[05:55] | So, what words are in here? | 那么 这儿有些什么单词? |
[05:57] | English words. What can you say? | 英语单词 你会说哪些? |
[06:03] | Starboard. | 右船舷 |
[06:06] | Aft. | 船尾 |
[06:07] | Port. | 向左转舵 |
[06:10] | Uh… Sail. | 航行 |
[06:13] | Uh…Eat. | 吃 |
[06:16] | Yeah, right. She did you well. | 很好 她帮你做的很好 |
[06:18] | I hope you know how lucky you are, man. | 希望你能了解你是多么幸运,伙计 |
[06:26] | Back in business? | 继续干活? |
[06:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:34] | Oh, hey, it’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[06:50] | You. | 你 |
[06:52] | What? | 什么? |
[06:56] | You. | 你 |
[07:03] | Um…Thank… you. Thanks. | 谢谢…你 谢谢 |
[07:25] | I made you some tea. | 我给你煮了点茶 |
[07:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[07:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Aaron is a beautiful name. What does it mean? | Aaron这个名字很好听 它代表了什么? |
[07:52] | I don’t know what Aaron means. | 我不知道Aaron代表了什么 |
[08:00] | They will bring him back. | 他们会把他带回来的 |
[08:02] | -Don’t say that. -They will. | -别谈那个 -他们会的 |
[08:04] | -How do you know that? -Because he said he would. | -你怎么可能知道? -因为他说了他会的 |
[08:09] | Charlie will bring your baby back. | Charlie会把你孩子带回来的 |
[08:27] | There! | 在这儿了 |
[08:28] | Charlie, wait! | Charlie 等等 |
[08:39] | See. Let me see. | 让我看看 让我看看 |
[08:40] | It’s bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[08:42] | We need to put pressure on it. | 使劲按住 |
[08:43] | Okay. Put pressure. | 好的 使劲 |
[08:46] | -Ow! -There. | -哦 -垫上毛巾 |
[08:49] | -Animal! What is she…? Ow! -Keep the pressure on, like this! | -畜牲 她怎么… -别松手 就像这样 |
[08:52] | She’s been here for 16 years. She’s learned how to set traps quickly. | 她在这儿16年了 她学会了怎样快速制造机关 |
[08:55] | Okay, let’s have a look. | 好了 让我看看 |
[08:57] | It’s too deep. It’s bleeding too much. | 伤口太深了 血流了很多 |
[08:59] | You have to go back. | 你得回去 |
[09:01] | I’m not. You have to fix it. | 不 我不回去 你得治好我 |
[09:02] | I’m not a doctor. | 我不是医生 |
[09:03] | You’re a soldier! What do people do when they get wounded? | 你是军人 军人打仗时受伤了会怎么办? |
[09:07] | I’m not going back without that baby, Sayid. | 没拿回孩子我是不会回去的 Sayid |
[09:15] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[09:30] | Gunpowder? | 火药? |
[09:31] | Remove the towel, tilt your head back. | 把毛巾拿开 头翘起来 |
[09:34] | Remove the towel. | 拿开毛巾 |
[09:36] | This is because I hit you, isn’t it? | 就是因为我打了你你才这样 是么? |
[09:49] | This is not going to be pleasant. | 这是不会太舒服的 |
[09:52] | -You ready? -Yes. | -准备好了么? -是的 |
[09:56] | 1…2…3 One. Two. Three. | |
[10:32] | Oh, man. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:34] | I need my car. | 帮我把车备好 |
[10:36] | Twenty minutes? | 20分钟? |
[10:37] | Look, I can’t miss my flight. My mom’s birthday’s tomorrow. | 听着 我不能错过飞机 明天是我妈的生日 |
[10:48] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. Cool. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[10:59] | Some of us have a bloody flight to make. | 我们这儿有人要赶飞机 |
[11:02] | Excuse me. Coming through. | 抱歉 借过 |
[11:03] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 |
[11:12] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[11:15] | No. No. No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[11:40] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Look out! Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 小心 借过 |
[11:44] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Look out. Coming through. | 抱歉 抱歉 小心 抱歉 |
[12:01] | Any way we can hurry that up? My mom’s birthday’s tomorrow. | 能快点么? 我妈明天生日 |
[12:05] | Or… today. I don’t know, I don’t really get the whole time change thing, | 或是今天 我不知道 我不想换另一架班机 |
[12:09] | but I gotta make that flight. | 我一定要上飞机 |
[12:10] | I am going as fast as the system will allow me, dear. | 我已经尽可能的快了 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | You are confirmed for seat 20-G. | 你的座位号是20G |
[12:17] | However, the airline has a policy that a man of your size must purchase two tickets. | 不过航空公司有规定 像你这种体积的人要买两张票 |
[12:23] | What? I didn’t have to do that on the flight out here. | 什么? 我来的时候没买两张票啊 |
[12:26] | Am I going to have to weigh you, dear? | 你要称一下你有多重么 亲爱的? |
[12:30] | Fine. Whatever. | 好了 无所谓了 |
[12:32] | I’ll buy the one next to it. | 我再买一张紧挨着的座位票 |
[12:35] | Alrighty. Here’s two together. | 好的 两张票 |
[12:37] | Book it. | 订下了 |
[12:44] | “Uh-oh”? What “uh-oh”? | 呃哦 呃哦什么? |
[12:45] | It appears that your flight is already boarding in the international terminal. | 看来你的航班已经在海洋国际航班检录处开始检票登机了 |
[12:50] | This is the domestic terminal. | 这儿是国内航班登机处 |
[12:53] | I don’t think you’re meant to make this flight, dear. | 我认为你赶不上这趟飞机了 亲爱的 |
[13:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:10] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 借光 |
[13:11] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[13:14] | Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 借光 |
[13:19] | Excuse me! Coming through. Behind you. | 抱歉 抱歉 借过一下 |
[13:21] | Look out! | 小心 小心 小心 小心 |
[13:22] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:26] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[13:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:29] | Sorry,this is an emergency. I gotta…I gotta cut through. | 不好意思 很紧急 我只好插队了 |
[13:31] | Excuse me. Dude. Dude. | 抱歉 伙计 伙计 |
[13:34] | -Back of the line. -Let me go ahead. I’m gonna miss my… | -回去排队 -我要赶不上…不 |
[13:36] | -Back of the line. -You don’t understand. This is… | -回去排队 -你不明白 这是… |
[13:38] | Back of the line. | 回去排队 |
[13:43] | Next. | 下一个 |
[13:46] | Now? You’re taking the computer out now? | 现在? 你现在就要把电脑拿出来么? |
[13:57] | Hey! Old guy! | 老伙计 |
[14:02] | I’ll give you 500 to borrow your scooter. | 我给你500美元 借我一下你的车好么 |
[14:04] | I just had a hip replacement. I need this. | 我刚做了臀部移位 我需要这东西 |
[14:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:08] | Sixteen hundred bucks. | 1600美元 |
[14:15] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:17] | Whoa! Coming through! | 借过 |
[14:18] | Look out. Look out, look out. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[14:20] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[14:21] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 小心 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:23] | Look out. Heads up. Coming through. Look out. | 小心 注意 借过 小心 |
[14:25] | Coming through. Coming through. | 借过 借过 借过 |
[14:27] | Konnichiwa. Excuse me. | 你好 抱歉 |
[14:29] | Yeah, coming through. | 小心 借过 |
[14:36] | Look out! Look out! | 小心 小心 |
[14:38] | Hey! Hold it! Hold the door! Hold the door! | 等一下 等一下 等等关门 |
[14:46] | Hold… Hold the door! | 等…等等关门 |
[14:52] | I gotta get on… this flight! | 我得上这架飞机 |
[14:55] | Sir, the Jetway’s closed. | 先生 登机口已经关闭了 |
[14:56] | Please. For the love of all that is good and holy in the world, | 求你了 我代表全世界的真爱和圣洁 |
[15:00] | let me on this plane. | 求你让我登机吧 |
[15:06] | All right, one second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[15:08] | Hunter? This is Gina. We’ve got one more. | Hunter我是Jenna 这儿还有一个人 |
[15:15] | Ta. | 好的 |
[15:18] | This is your lucky day. | 今天是你幸运的一天 |
[15:42] | -4,8,15,16,23,42 -4,8,15,16,23,42 | |
[15:45] | -You say something? | -你在说什么? |
[15:47] | Nope. | 没什么 |
[15:51] | I thought I heard 23. | 我想我听见了”23″ |
[15:54] | Does that mean something to you? | 那对你有什么意义么? |
[15:56] | What? | 什么? |
[15:57] | That number? 23? | 那个数字”23″ |
[16:02] | The guy who called the feds on me back in Australia | 那个在澳大利亚收留过我的人 |
[16:05] | did it for a $23,000 reward. | 为了23000的赏金出卖了我 |
[16:09] | Mean something to you? | 对你有什么意义么? |
[16:12] | Nah. | 没有 |
[16:14] | It’s just a number. | 只是一个数字 |
[16:16] | Better catch up. | 我们得赶上去了 |
[16:18] | I can barely see ’em. | 快看不见他们了 |
[16:31] | We shouldn’t be this close to each other, Jack. | 我们不能离得这么近 Jack |
[16:34] | If we blow up, we blow up. | 如果爆炸了 就一起被炸吧 |
[16:39] | What the hell was all that about back there? | 到底是怎么一回事 John? |
[16:41] | What was what about? | 什么怎么回事? |
[16:42] | -You asked to let you go. -That’s right. | -在那儿你让我松手 -恩 是的 |
[16:44] | That thing was taking you down the hole. | 不 那东西正在把你往洞里拉 |
[16:46] | -It wasn’t gonna hurt me. -It was gonna kill you. | -它不会伤害我的 -不 John 它会杀了你 |
[16:49] | I seriously doubt that. | 我绝对表示怀疑 |
[16:51] | Look, I need for you to… | 听着 我需要你… |
[16:53] | I need for you to explain to me what the hell’s going on inside your head. | 我需要你向我解释你脑子里到底在想什么 John |
[16:57] | I need to know why you believe that thing wasn’t gonna… | 我想知道你为什么认为那个东西不会… |
[17:00] | I believe that I was being tested. | 我相信我正在被考验 |
[17:03] | -Tested. -Yeah. Tested. | -考验? -是的 考验 |
[17:07] | I think that’s why you and I don’t see eye to eye sometimes, Jack. | 我想这就是为什么我们有时不能互相了解的原因 Jack |
[17:10] | Because you’re a man of science. | 因为你是一个相信科学的人 |
[17:12] | Yeah. And what does that make you? | 是的 那你呢? |
[17:15] | Me? Well, I’m a man of faith. | 我? 我是一个相信命运的人 |
[17:21] | Do you really think all this is an accident? | 你真的以为这些都是一场事故么? |
[17:26] | That we, a group of strangers, survived. | 我们 一帮陌生人 幸存了下来 |
[17:28] | Many of us with just superficial injuries. | 其中很多人都只是受了很浅的一点伤 |
[17:31] | You think we crashed on this place by coincidence? | 你以为我们是凑巧坠落到这个地方的么? |
[17:34] | Especially this place. | 尤其是这个地方? |
[17:36] | We were brought here for a purpose. For a reason. All of us. | 我们被带到这儿来是有目的有原因的 我们大家都是 |
[17:40] | Each one of us was brought here for a reason. | 我们每个人被带到这儿来都是有原因的 |
[17:44] | Brought here? | 被带来这里 |
[17:47] | And who brought us here, John? | 是谁把我们带来这里的 John? |
[17:49] | The island. | 这个岛 |
[17:52] | The island brought us here. | 是这个岛把我们带到这儿来的 |
[17:55] | This is no ordinary place. You’ve seen that, I know you have. | 这不是一个寻常的地方 你也看见了 我知道你看见了 |
[18:00] | The island chose you too, Jack. | 这个岛也选择了你 Jack |
[18:03] | It’s destiny. | 这就是命运 |
[18:07] | Did you talk with Boone about destiny, John? | 你和Boone也谈过命运了么 John? |
[18:15] | Boone was a sacrifice that the island demanded. | Boone是这个岛所要求的牺牲品 |
[18:24] | What happened to him at that plane was a part of a chain of events | 他在那架飞机里所发生的一切 |
[18:26] | that led us here, | 是把我们带到这儿来的一系列事件中的一件 |
[18:28] | that led us down a path, | 这些事让我们走到了同一条路上 |
[18:30] | that led you and me to this day, to right now. | 它们带我们到了今天 到了现在 |
[18:36] | And where’s that path end, John? | 这条路什么时候是个尽头 John? |
[18:39] | The path ends at the hatch. | 尽头就在舱门那儿 |
[18:42] | The hatch, Jack. | 那个舱门 Jack |
[18:44] | All of it. All of it happened so we can open the hatch. | 全部 发生的全部的事都是为了让我们能够打开舱门 |
[18:46] | No. No, we’re opening the hatch so that we can survive. | 不 不 我们打开舱门是为了能幸存下来 |
[18:51] | Survival is all relative, Jack. | 幸存也是很有关系的 Jack |
[19:01] | I don’t believe in destiny. | 我不相信命运 |
[19:05] | Yes, you do. | 不 你相信的 |
[19:09] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是还不了解罢了 |
[19:39] | I’m sorry, sir, but the special wheelchair that we use for loading disabled passengers, | 不好意思 先生 我们为残疾乘客特制的轮椅… |
[19:43] | no one seems to know where it is right now, | 我们一下子找不到了 |
[19:46] | and unless we find it, I’m not sure we can get you on. | 在我们找到那张轮椅之前 我们无法让你登机 |
[19:49] | There’s not another flight till tomorrow. | 明天之前已经没有班次了 |
[19:51] | I’m aware, but there’s nothing I can do. | 是的 我知道 先生 但是我真的没办法 |
[19:53] | Look, I can get Michelle. We can carry him on. | 我能带着 Michelle 我们可以把他抬上去 |
[19:57] | Mind if we carry you on? | 你不介意我们把你抬上去吧? |
[20:01] | No, that would be fine. | 不 那样很好 |
[20:11] | Here we go. | 就是这儿了 |
[20:13] | Here’s your seat. | 这儿是你的座位 |
[20:19] | I’ll get your bags, sir. | 我把你的包拿来 先生 |
[20:21] | If you need anything, press the “call” button. | 如果有什么需要的 只要按这个钮就行了 |
[20:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:28] | Hugo, take these extra sticks back a couple hundred yards. | 把这些多余的炸药带远一点 |
[21:31] | Me? | 我么? |
[21:34] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:36] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:39] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[21:44] | Can I have a flashlight? | 给我一个手电筒好么? |
[21:46] | ‘Cause, uh, the torch around the dynamite thing, | 因为 火把围着一根炸药 |
[21:48] | not making sense to me. | 对我来说太离奇了 |
[21:54] | Kate, you run the fuse. | Kate 你来牵导火索 |
[21:58] | Jack and I will rig the charges. | Jack和我来装炸药 |
[22:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:29] | I turned it on a little while ago. | 我刚刚才打开过的 |
[22:31] | Sayid said every hour. | Sayid说过每小时打开一次 |
[22:33] | Look, we’re 15 miles out. | 听着 我们已经离岛15英里远了 |
[22:35] | We could be here for weeks. | 我们可能会在这儿呆上好几个星期 |
[22:37] | -If that battery runs out… -The man said every hour. | -如果电池用完了… -他说了 每个小时 |
[22:46] | Nothing. | 没东西 |
[22:48] | Five minutes. No more. | 5分钟 不能再长了 |
[22:51] | Aye, aye. | 好 好 |
[22:53] | Know what I like about you, Mike? | 知道我喜欢你的哪一点么 Mike? |
[22:56] | You got the patience of a saint. | 你有圣人才有的耐心 |
[22:58] | Yeah? Why you say that? | 是么? 为什么你这么说? |
[23:01] | I’ve seen the way he talks to you. | 我看到了他对你说话的方式 |
[23:04] | The way he runs around, does whatever the hell he wants. | 他跑来跑去 做他愿做的事 |
[23:08] | I’d have shown him the back of my hand a long time ago. | 如果是我我早就会狠狠打他一顿了 |
[23:11] | You would, huh? | 你会的 是么? |
[23:13] | Hell of a lot cheaper than a shrink. | 是的 你说对了 |
[23:16] | Is that what your father did to you? Show you the back of his hand? | 那是你父亲对待你的方式么? 狠狠打你一顿? |
[23:20] | My daddy never got a chance to beat me. | 我的爸爸没机会打我 |
[23:24] | Shot himself when I was eight. | 在我8岁的时候他开枪自杀了 |
[23:28] | That why you wanna die? | 这就是为什么你这么想死了? |
[23:32] | What? | 什么? |
[23:34] | Since you told me you wanted on this raft, I couldn’t figure it out. | 自从你说你想上救生艇开始 我就想不通了 |
[23:38] | Why’s a guy who only cares about himself wanna risk his life to save everyone else? | 为什么一个只知道关心自己的人会冒着生命危险去救其它人? |
[23:45] | Way I see it, there’s only two choices. | 就我所知道的 这只有两个可能 |
[23:48] | You’re either a hero, | 你如果不是想成为一个英雄 |
[23:50] | or you wanna die. | 就是想死了 |
[23:58] | Well…I ain’t no hero, Mike. | 我不是英雄 Mike |
[24:11] | That what I think it is? | 这代表了什么? |
[24:16] | Something’s out there. | 有东西在那边 |
[24:52] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么? |
[24:56] | There’s no footprints, no tracks. | 看不见有脚印 没有什么痕迹 |
[24:59] | This is it? This is the black smoke? | 就这些了? 这就是黑烟? |
[25:04] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿? |
[25:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:16] | She’s here. | 她就在这儿 |
[25:22] | You come out! | 你出来 |
[25:24] | Right now! | 马上 |
[25:25] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[25:31] | I can hear you. Come out. | 我听到你在那儿了 出来吧 |
[25:34] | Please. He needs his mother. | 求你了 他需要回到他母亲那儿 |
[25:46] | They were not here. | 他们不在这儿 |
[25:48] | Danielle, you have to give us the baby. | Danielle 你得把孩子给我们 |
[25:54] | I just | 我只是… |
[25:56] | wanted my Alex back. | 想要回我的Alex |
[26:00] | I thought | 我以为… |
[26:02] | if I gave them the baby… | 如果我把这孩子交给他们… |
[26:16] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[26:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[26:45] | I got him. | 我拿稳了 |
[26:51] | There never were any others. | 从来就没有什么”其他人” |
[26:53] | You started the fires yourself! | 火是你自己点起来的 |
[26:56] | No. I heard them whispering. | 不 我听见他们的耳语声了 |
[26:59] | You’re a nut job. | 你傻掉了 |
[27:01] | You heard nothing. | 你根本什么也没听见 |
[27:03] | I heard them say they were coming for the child. | 我听见他们说他们会来抢走孩子 |
[27:07] | The others said they were coming for the boy. | “其他人”说他们会来抢走这男孩的 |
[27:22] | You’re pathetic. | 你这个可怜虫 |
[27:39] | Wire. | 线 |
[27:49] | Hold that end. | 抓住另一头 |
[28:06] | Now the fuse. | 现在是导火索了 |
[28:19] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[28:54] | -That’s as far as it goes. -It’s far enough. | -只能弄这么远了 -够远了 |
[28:58] | I’ll light it. | 我来点 |
[28:59] | You take cover. There’ll be enough burn time for me to get clear. | 你们找个掩体躲好 我有足够的时间可以逃走 |
[29:05] | Wait. Just a sec. | 等一下 |
[29:16] | What was that about back there? | 那么刚才在那儿是怎么回事? |
[29:20] | What was what about? | 什么怎么回事? |
[29:22] | Putting the dynamite in your pack. | 把炸药放在你的包里 |
[29:25] | I made a judgment call. | 我做了一个判断与抉择 |
[29:27] | We drew straws. | 我们是抽签的 |
[29:29] | I’m not gonna let drawing straws make decisions like that. | 抱歉 但是我不会让像那样抽签来替我们做抉择的 Kate |
[29:32] | You had no right. | 你没有权利这样 |
[29:33] | Everybody wants me to be a leader till I make a decision they don’t like. | 每个人都想让我来当领导者 直到我做出了他们不喜欢的决定 |
[29:37] | You want to keep second guessing me? | 你想就这样一直在事后才来劝告我么 Kate? |
[29:38] | That’s your call. | 那就是你的事了 |
[29:40] | There’s something you need to know. | 你要知道一点 |
[29:44] | If we survive this, if we survive tonight… | 如果我们这次活下来了 我们今晚就活下来了… |
[29:49] | we’re gonna have a Locke problem. | 我们还会有Locke的问题要解决 |
[29:56] | And I have to know that you’ve got my back. | 现在我想知道你是支持我的 |
[30:01] | I got your back. | 我支持你 |
[30:05] | Are we ready? | 准备好了么? |
[30:07] | Wait a sec. Wait a sec. | 等一下 等一下 |
[30:27] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[30:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[30:31] | Stop, we can’t do this. | 停下 我们不能这么做 |
[30:34] | Stop! Wait! | 停下 等等 |
[30:35] | Stop! We can’t do this! | 停下 我们不能这么做 |
[30:37] | Stop it! Stop it! We can’t! | 停下 停下 我们不能 |
[30:41] | Stop, don’t light it! We can’t do this! | 停下 别点 我们不能这么做 |
[30:44] | We can’t do this! Stop! | 我们不能这么做 快停下 |
[30:48] | We gotta stop it. The numbers are bad. | 停下 这些不是好数字 停下 快停下 |
[30:50] | What are you doing? Why’d you do that? | 你在干什么? 你为什么那么做? |
[30:53] | Wait! The numbers are bad! | 等等 这些数字不是好数字 |
[30:56] | The numbers are bad! | 这些数字不是好数字 |
[30:57] | The numbers are bad! | 这些数字不是好数字 |
[30:58] | Hurley, Stop!Hurley, You gotta get back. | Hurley 停下 Hurley 你得赶快回来 |
[31:02] | You gotta get back. You gotta get back. | 你快回来 快回来 |
[31:25] | It’s closer. | 越来越近了 |
[31:27] | -Give me the damn flare gun. -Hold on. | -把信号枪给我 -等一下 |
[31:28] | It’s closer. I’m telling you. | 越来越近了 告诉你 看看吧 |
[31:30] | I know, okay. I’ve got one flare. One flare. | 听着 我知道 好么? 我只有一发信号 就一发 |
[31:32] | Okay. I know. You don’t see anything. | 什么? 好的 我知道了 你什么也没看到 好的 |
[31:35] | What the hell are you expecting? | 你还等着能看见什么? |
[31:36] | In case you haven’t noticed, it’s dark. | 万一你没看见呢 现在一片漆黑 |
[31:38] | What is it? Is it a ship? | 那是什么? 是一艘船么? |
[31:40] | We don’t know, little man. | 我们不知道 小伙计 我们不知道 |
[31:42] | Starboard? Port? | 右舷? 左舷? |
[31:43] | Uh… Port. Port. | 左舷 左舷 |
[31:47] | What the hell am I supposed to do? | 好了 到底我该怎么做? |
[31:49] | Han. You and Chewie wanna slow down and talk to me? | 你们两个停一下来看看这里好么? |
[31:52] | We have to fire the flare. | 我们得打信号枪了 |
[31:54] | We don’t know what it is. It could be anything. Junk. | 我们不知道这是什么 任何东西都有可能 |
[31:55] | We don’t know if Sayid’s radar works. | 一块在海上漂的舢板 我们甚至不知道Sayid的雷达管不管用 |
[31:58] | He ever fix something that don’t? | 你看见过那家伙修的东西失灵过么? |
[32:00] | It’s moving away. | 它走远了 |
[32:06] | Junk knows how to steer? | 漂浮着的舢板知道改变航线 恩? |
[32:07] | We’re moving. It doesn’t mean… | 我们在动 这不代表… |
[32:09] | Are you gonna give me the damn gun | 听着 你是把信号枪给我 |
[32:11] | or am I gonna have to take it? | 还是让我来抢? |
[32:13] | What’re you gonna do? Shoot me? | 你能怎么样 向我开枪? |
[32:17] | It’s almost gone! | 快消失了 |
[32:31] | Come on! | 快点了 |
[32:36] | Please, God! | 拜托 老天… |
[33:07] | It’s coming back! | 回来了 |
[33:08] | It’s coming back! | 回来了 |
[34:30] | We’ve been on an island for a month, man. | 我们在一个岛上呆了快一个月了 伙计 |
[34:33] | Plane crash, huh? Well, how about that! | 飞机坠毁 恩? 呃 到底怎么回事? |
[34:37] | We were on an island… flight 815… Hey, where are we? | 我们在一个岛上 呃 815航班 嘿 我们这是在哪儿? |
[34:41] | Hey, it’s a good thing we found you! | 好在我们找到了你们 |
[34:44] | We survived, and there’s a whole group of people on the island. | 我们幸存了 并且 还有一群人和… |
[34:47] | Well, ain’t that something. | 你们很了不起啊 |
[34:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:51] | Only, the thing is, we’re gonna have to take the boy. | 唯一的问题是 我们得把这孩子带走 |
[34:57] | What? What’d you say? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[34:59] | The boy. We’re gonna have to take him. | 这个男孩 我们得把他带走 |
[35:13] | Hey, what the hell’s going on here? | 到底是怎么回事? |
[35:16] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人? |
[35:17] | Just give us the boy. | 把孩子给我们 |
[35:24] | I’m not giving you anybody. | 我不会给你们任何人的 |
[35:31] | Well, all right then. | 那好吧 |
[35:40] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[35:42] | -No! Walt, no! -Dad! Dad! | -不 Walt 不 -爸爸 爸爸 |