时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We’re not the only people on this island, | 我们不是这个岛上唯一的一群人 |
[00:05] | and we all know it! | 这我们都很清楚 |
[00:07] | They’ve attacked us! Sabotaged us, abducted us, murdered us. | 他们攻击我们 妨害我们 绑架我们 谋杀我们 |
[00:12] | Maybe it’s time we started worrying about them. | 也许是时候该考虑一下怎么去对付他们了 |
[00:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[00:20] | When I saw black smoke… | 当我看见黑烟的时候 |
[00:23] | That night, they came. | 那个晚上 他们就来了 |
[00:26] | You have only three choices. | 你们只有3个选择… |
[00:30] | Run. | 逃… |
[00:32] | Hide. | 躲… |
[00:34] | Or die. | 或是死 |
[00:35] | All I can tell you is we do have a plan. | 我现在可以告诉你的是我们确实有了一个计划 |
[00:38] | Go into the jungle, get some dynamite, blow open a hatch, | 是的 你们到丛林里去找炸药然后炸开一个舱门 |
[00:42] | and then you hide everyone inside. | 然后就可以让大家躲在里面了 |
[00:44] | God knows how long that dynamite has been out there. | 天知道那些炸药在那儿多久了 |
[00:46] | So, unless you want to blow up, | 所以如果你不想被炸飞的话 |
[00:49] | I’m coming with you. | 就让我一起去 |
[00:54] | -Good luck. -Same to you. | -祝你好运 -你也一样 |
[00:58] | See you soon. | 马上会再见面的 |
[01:00] | Yes, you will. | 一定会的 |
[01:17] | Keep it straight. | 扶正了 |
[01:20] | Go, go! | 好了 推 推 |
[01:21] | Bye, Vincent. | 再见了 Vincent |
[01:47] | Claire. Everybody’s leaving. | Claire 大家都准备走了 |
[01:49] | Well, I can’t go anywhere, all right? | 是的 我哪儿也不能去 行么? |
[01:51] | I’ve got the baby and I’m… I’m so tired. | 我有个孩子 我太累了 |
[01:53] | I can’t… can’t carry him. | 我不能带着他 |
[01:55] | And now he’s wet | 现在他又尿湿了 |
[01:57] | and there’s sand everywhere. I don’t have anymore nappies. | 边上又到处是沙子 我没有别的尿布了 |
[02:00] | Why don’t you let me help? | 你怎么不让我帮忙? |
[02:01] | No, look, nobody ever taught me how to do this. Okay? | 不 听着 没人和我说过这该怎么办 |
[02:04] | It’s gonna be okay. | Claire 会没事的 |
[02:05] | Why do people keep telling me that? | 为什么大家都对我这么说? |
[02:08] | Are they the ones with the baby? | 他们难道也有孩子么? |
[02:11] | We’ve got to get there before sundown. | 我们得在太阳下山前赶到那儿 |
[02:13] | Once you reach the caves, stay there. | 一旦你们到了洞里 就呆在那儿 |
[02:15] | The rest of us will be right behind you. | 其他的人会马上到的 |
[02:22] | I need a gun. | 我要把枪 |
[02:24] | I know Jack gave ’em to you. | 听着 我知道Jack把它们给你了 |
[02:26] | I want one right now. I have to protect Claire. | 我现在就要一把 我想保护Claire |
[02:29] | Rousseau said the others won’t be here till night. | Rousseau说那些人在黄昏的时候才会来 |
[02:31] | She’s certifiable. What if they show up before? | Rousseau是可以相信 但万一他们提前来了呢… |
[02:33] | Last time you had a sidearm… | 上次你用枪的时候… |
[02:35] | I killed a murderer. I did us a favor. | 我杀了一个杀人犯 我帮了大家 |
[02:37] | You’re emotionally involved. Let me handle the weapons. | Charlie 你控制不了你的情绪 那些枪由我来处理 |
[02:40] | You’re not here all the time. You can’t protect her. I need a gun. | 你不会永远都在这里 你保护不了Claire 听着 我要一把枪 |
[02:43] | If you want to help Claire | 如果你真的想要帮Claire |
[02:44] | get her packed, carry her child to the caves. | 就帮她去整理东西 帮她把孩子带去山洞那里 |
[02:47] | That’s what she needs. | 那才是她需要的 |
[03:15] | How exactly does something like this happen? | 像这样的事怎么会发生的? |
[03:19] | Are you on the same island as I am? | 你和我在同在这个岛上 不是么? |
[03:26] | I guess that explains it. | 这个解释还算不错 |
[03:28] | Hold on, wait… Hold, wait. | 停下 停下 等等 停下 等等 |
[03:30] | What are we, a couple miles inland? | 我们在哪儿 在几英里深的岛内陆? |
[03:32] | A tsunami probably swept it here. Huh? Right? | 海啸是有可能把这东西刮过来的 是么? |
[03:36] | Hey.Hey, where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[03:39] | The explosives are in the hold of the ship. | 炸药就在船体里 |
[03:41] | Rousseau, wait. | Rousseau 等等 |
[03:46] | I did what you asked. | 你吩咐的我都做了 |
[03:48] | You need dynamite. You don’t need me. | 你需要的是炸药 你不需要我了 |
[03:52] | Let her go, Jack. | 让她去吧 Jack |
[03:56] | Who’s gonna lead us back? | 谁带我们回去? |
[03:57] | I’ll lead us back. | 我会带大家回去的 |
[04:04] | Damn it. | 混蛋 |
[04:08] | You heard her. Explosives are in the hold. Let’s go. | 你听她说了吧 炸药就在船体里面 我们走吧 |
[04:11] | Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[04:12] | I came here to tell you how to handle dynamite, | 我来这儿是告诉你们怎样处理炸药 |
[04:14] | not explore a ghost ship. | 不是和你们去鬼船探险的 |
[04:16] | -You think… -Just… stay out here. | -你认为我会去… -好了 好的 就呆在这儿吧 |
[04:23] | I’m gonna stay out here and hang with Arnzt. | 我也和Arnzt一起呆在外面 |
[05:36] | Slaves. | 是奴隶 |
[05:47] | This ship must have been en route to a mining colony. | 这艘船一定是准备去一个采矿的殖民地的 |
[05:50] | Probably set off from the eastern coast of Africa. | 可能是从非洲的东海岸莫桑比克起航的 |
[06:34] | Jack. John. Over here. | Jack John 来一下 |
[06:45] | and then my third wife, she says, get this, | 然后我的第三个妻子 她说… 拿去 她说 |
[06:47] | “I didn’t sign up for this.” | 我不是被你雇来的 |
[06:49] | You tell me, what the hell is that even supposed to mean? | 现在你告诉我 这到底是什么意思? |
[06:54] | What, am I boring you? | 我打扰你了么? |
[06:57] | Huh? | 呃? |
[07:00] | You know what? I’m sorry. | 你知道么? 我… 我很抱歉 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry that I’m not cool enough | 我…我很抱歉 我不够酷 |
[07:05] | to be part of your merry little band of adventurers. | 我不能成为你们快乐的小冒险队的一员 |
[07:08] | What? | 什么? |
[07:09] | I know a clique when I see it. I teach high school, pally! | 一看到这个小团体我就能知道 我是教高中的 伙计 |
[07:14] | You know, you people think you’re the only ones on this island doing anything of value. | 你们这帮人认为你们是在这个岛上唯一做着有价值的事的人 |
[07:19] | I got news for you. | 我告诉你 |
[07:20] | There were 40 other survivors of this plane crash, | 坠机事故中还有其他的40个幸存者 |
[07:23] | and we are all people too. | 并且我们也是一份子 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:31] | You know what,I can probably get it open if I just… | 你知道么? 我能把它打开一旦… |
[07:34] | No. We should take it outside. | 不 不 我们得搬出去 |
[07:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[07:37] | You don’t even know if this… | 我们甚至不知道… |
[07:39] | You’re not prying open a crate that says “Explosives” with a pickax. | 我们不会用镐去撬开一个写有”炸药”的板条箱的 Kate |
[07:42] | Yeah, I agree with Jack. | 我同意Jack说的 |
[07:44] | Take it outside, open it there. | 我们把它搬出去 在外面打开 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | I got it. | 我来搬 |
[07:52] | You mind showing us the way? | 去带路好么? |
[07:58] | It’s not just the teenagers. | 那也不是些十几岁的青少年 |
[08:00] | The gym teachers,you think they let me sit with them in the cafeteria? | 体育老师 你认为他们在咖啡馆里会让我和他们一起坐么? |
[08:02] | No. They do not. | 不 他们不会 |
[08:04] | This is all in your head. | 伙计 那全是你想出来的 |
[08:06] | Really? You explain to me | 真的么? 那么你向我解释一下 |
[08:07] | why Kategets the best pieces of wreckage for her shelter? | 为什么Kate用来做掩蔽处的飞机残骸是最好的? |
[08:10] | And the Korean guy. | 还有那个韩国人… |
[08:11] | Does he catch fish for everybody on the island? | 他抓的鱼分给了这个岛上的每一个人了么? |
[08:13] | No. He does not. He doesn’t. | 不 他没有 他没有 |
[08:17] | And some of us have actually lost weight while we were here. | 并且在这儿的一些人明显瘦了不少 |
[08:20] | You mind telling me where you’re hiding the carbs? | 现在你能告诉我你把食物都藏在哪儿了么? |
[08:23] | ‘Cause I can’t figure… | 因为我想不通… |
[08:25] | What the hell are you people doing? | 你们这些人到底在做什么? |
[08:29] | Wait, wait. Stop. Stop right where you are. | 等等 等下 停 就停在那儿 |
[08:31] | Put that down carefully. Put it down carefully. | 好了 我要你们仔细慢慢放下箱子 仔细一点 |
[08:34] | Put it gently…Gently. Damn it! | 放得…轻一点 轻一点 混蛋 |
[08:36] | Carefully, gently. Gently. | 仔细一点 轻轻的 轻轻的 |
[08:41] | Get outta there. Get away from it. Come on. | 好了 马上离开那儿 离远一点 |
[08:43] | Get out. Move away from it. | 快点 走开 离它远点 |
[08:45] | -What the hell is your…? -Shh. Be quiet. | -到底这是… -嘘 安静点 |
[08:52] | Do any of you have any idea | 你们有人知道么 |
[08:54] | what happens to dynamite in 90-plus degree heat? | 给黄色炸药加上90度的热度会怎样? |
[08:58] | Huh? Do you know? | 恩? 你们知道么? |
[09:03] | Any of you? | 有人知道么? |
[09:06] | It sweats nitroglycerin. | 它会化成硝化甘油 |
[09:13] | What are you doing? Did I ask you to come closer? | 你干吗? 我说过让你走近了么? |
[09:24] | Dynamite… | 黄色炸药… |
[09:26] | is nitroglycerine stabilized by clay. | 是用黏土固定的硝化甘油 |
[09:32] | Nitroglycerine is the most dangerous and unstable explosive known to man. | 硝化甘油是人们所知道的最危险最不稳定的炸药 |
[09:42] | Hey Kate, gimme your shirt. | Kate 把你的衬衣给我 |
[09:45] | Now. Princess, give me your shirt. I need to wrap the dynamite. | 快 公主 把你的衬衣给我 我要把炸药包起来 |
[09:48] | Just throw it to me, right here. Just be careful. | 把它丢给我就好了 小心点 |
[09:51] | Come on, hurry up. | 拜托 快点 |
[09:53] | Okay, good. Now back up. Back up. | 好了 很好 现在后退 后退 后退 |
[09:56] | Just back up. | 再后退 |
[09:57] | Get outta my way. | 离我远点 |
[09:59] | Any of you ever hear about the guy who invented nitroglycerin? | 你们有人听说过发明硝化甘油的那个人么? |
[10:04] | Probably not, because he blew his freaking face off. | 也许没有 因为他把自己的脸给炸了 |
[10:10] | His lab assistant came into the room, | 他的实验室助手进去后 |
[10:14] | saw that his mentor had detonated, | 看见他的导师引爆了炸药 |
[10:17] | and he said: “Huh. I guess this stuff does work.” | 说道”恩 我想这东西很管用” |
[10:27] | We’re not gonna take more of this stuff than we need, | 好了 我们拿了够用的就好 |
[10:29] | because nitroglycerine is extremely temperamental. | 因为硝化甘油真的是很不稳定 |
[10:32] | So we just… | 那么我们就… |
[10:43] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[11:16] | Sir, your bag was unattended. | 先生你的包是没人看管的 |
[11:18] | -Am I free to go? -Yes, sir. | -我可以走了么? -可以了 先生 |
[11:20] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:22] | I have a plane to catch. | 我要赶飞机 |
[11:32] | Could you hand me a paper towel there, bud? | 你能帮我拿一下纸巾么 朋友? |
[11:35] | Uh, paper towel, this one’s broken. | 一张纸巾 这个坏了 |
[11:39] | Oh. You don’t speak English. Sorry. | 你不懂英语 对不起 |
[13:15] | Dad, look! | 爸爸 看 |
[13:25] | How does a place this big never get discovered? | 这么大的一个地方怎么会没有人发现过? |
[13:30] | Don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:32] | But you could build yourself one hell of a beach resort right over there. | 但是你能在那儿建一个海滩度假别墅 |
[13:36] | Yeah, you build your resort. | 好吧 你去建你的吧 |
[13:38] | I’m happy to say goodbye to this place forever. | 我很开心能和这里永别 |
[13:44] | What about everybody else? Think they’ll be okay? | 其他人怎么样了? 他们还好吧? |
[13:48] | I hope so, buddy. | 希望他们能安全吧 伙计 |
[13:50] | At least until we can get ’em some help. | 至少在我们叫来救援之前 |
[13:59] | Singing Bob Marley? | 你在唱Bob Marley的歌? |
[14:02] | No. | 不是 |
[14:05] | Why? You like Bob Marley? | 怎么了? 你喜欢听Bob Marley? |
[14:07] | Man, who doesn’t like Bob Marley? | 伙计 有谁不喜欢Bob Marley? |
[15:00] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[15:02] | Do you really need all that? | 那些东西你都要么? |
[15:04] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 |
[15:06] | Why do you have to bring so much? | 为什么你要带这么多? |
[15:08] | Don’t you have a hike to lead? | 你不是要带我们远足么? |
[15:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[15:17] | These belonged to your brother. | 这些都是你哥哥的东西 |
[15:24] | I need these things. | 我需要这些东西 |
[15:27] | I can’t just leave them. | 我不能抛下它们 |
[15:33] | What are we doing? | 我们在做什么? |
[15:36] | Hiding? | 躲起来? |
[15:37] | As if they won’t find us. | 好像他们找不到我们似的 |
[15:39] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[15:42] | It’s too much. | 负担太重了 |
[15:45] | It’s too much. | 这太重了 |
[15:49] | It won’t be too much if I carry it for you. | 如果我帮你承担一点的话就不会太困难了 |
[15:55] | Now come on. | 好了 快点吧 |
[15:58] | I have a hike to lead. | 我要带你们远足 |
[16:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:16] | That was messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:22] | He just… | 他刚刚… |
[16:25] | …exploded… | 被炸死了… |
[16:28] | …in front of us. | 就在我们眼前 |
[16:33] | He was just trying to help. | 他只是想帮我们 |
[16:40] | -This is because I came. -What? | -都怪我来了 -什么? |
[16:46] | I’m… | 我… |
[16:49] | …kind of bad luck. | 是一个扫把星 |
[16:59] | It was an accident. | 那只是一个意外 |
[17:06] | An accident. | 一个意外 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 就算吧 |
[17:34] | We should think about this. | 我们得好好想想 |
[17:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Maybe this isn’t the best way. | 也许这不是最好的办法 |
[17:42] | It’s the only way, Jack. | 这是唯一的方法 Jack |
[18:21] | How many do we need to blow the hatch? | 炸开那个舱门我们需要多少炸药? |
[18:23] | Two should take care of the hinge. | 炸开舱门盖要用两根 |
[18:26] | -Three to be safe. -Safe. | -带三根保险一点 -保险? |
[18:32] | I’m removing the driest pieces to minimize our risk transporting it. | 我把干燥的那些拿掉了 以减少我们运输途中的危险 |
[18:40] | You ever play Operation? | 你玩过”军事行动”这个游戏么? |
[18:46] | Sure. “Don’t touch the sides.” | 当然 别碰到两头 |
[18:50] | I… | 我… |
[18:52] | I always got nailed… | 我总是碰到… |
[18:58] | on the funny bone. | 胳膊肘上 |
[19:04] | Bzzzz! | 滋 |
[19:12] | You like to play games, John? | 你喜欢玩游戏是么 John? |
[19:17] | Absolutely. | 绝对喜欢 |
[19:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:24] | I know we’re in a rush to escape to the caves, | 我知道我们赶着逃去山洞那里 |
[19:27] | so I’ve solved the Turnip-Head transport issue. | 所以我解决了这小家伙的运输问题 |
[19:30] | This is, uh, just a blanket from the plane. | 这是飞机上的毯子 |
[19:33] | And then, this piece of wood here that goes through this bamboo. | 然后我用了这个木头这样穿过这个竹子 |
[19:38] | Here you go. | 就是这个了 |
[19:40] | It’s a bjorn. | 一个”bjorn” |
[19:42] | A bjorn? | 一个”bjorn”? |
[19:43] | bjorn. It’s Dutch for, uh, baby carrier. | Bjorn 是荷兰语的…襁褓的意思 |
[19:49] | -Yeah. Thanks. -Well, that’s okay. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:51] | -Thank you. -Thanks. | -谢谢 -哦 谢谢 |
[19:54] | That’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[19:54] | Let’s put him there. | 把他放这儿 |
[19:56] | -Sayid! Where is he? -What…? | -Sayid 他在那儿? -Rousseau 怎么… |
[20:00] | -Sayid, where is he? -He already left. | -Sayid 他在哪儿? -他已经走了 |
[20:02] | -I need him now! -Jack and Kate? | -我要马上见到他 -Jack和Kate… |
[20:04] | There’s no time! Where is Sayid? | 来不及了 Sayid在哪儿? |
[20:06] | All right, just calm down. I’ll get him for you. | 好了 冷静点 好么? 我把他找来 |
[20:09] | -Stay here, all right? -Okay. | -呆在这儿 好么? -好的 |
[20:16] | What happened out there? | 那边发生了什么事? |
[20:22] | What is his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[20:24] | Your child. | 你的孩子 |
[20:26] | What is his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[20:28] | Oh, I haven’t named him yet. | 我还没给他取名 |
[20:33] | May I hold him? | 我可以抱抱他么? |
[20:37] | Um, why do you need Sayid? | 你为什么要找Sayid? |
[20:40] | You don’t want me to hold him? | 你不肯让我抱他 |
[20:43] | No, I just fed him. I don’t think it’s a good idea. Okay? | 不 我刚喂饱他 我想那样不好 是吧? |
[20:47] | Please! | 拜托 |
[21:03] | When did I do that? | 我什么时候弄的? |
[21:06] | Why did I scratch you? | 我为什么要抓伤你? |
[21:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[21:41] | Uh…My flight. L, uh…My flight to LA leaves in a couple of hours, | 呃…我去洛杉矶的飞机几小时后就要起飞了 |
[21:48] | so you gotta get moving, you know? Uh… | 所以现在得走了 你知道么? 呃… |
[21:54] | You wanna do one more bump for the road? | 你路上要再带一包海洛因么? |
[21:58] | It’s all gone. | 都吸完了 |
[21:59] | We did it all last night. I got some champagne. | 我们昨晚都吸完了 我有几瓶香槟 |
[22:02] | You gotta have some left. | 你一定还留着几包 |
[22:06] | Nope. It’s done. | 不 全没了 |
[22:08] | I’ll look you up next time I’m in Sydney, okay. | 我下次来悉尼我会再来找你的 好么? |
[22:11] | I’ll, uh, send you an autographed copy of, uh, my CD, | 我会 送你一张我亲笔签名的CD |
[22:15] | then you can listen when you want. | 然后你就能随时随刻听我的歌了 |
[22:16] | I don’t want your crap CD from your crap band. | 我不想要你那什么混蛋乐队的烂CD |
[22:20] | Last night in the bar, you said you were a fan. | 昨晚在酒吧里你说你是我们的歌迷 |
[22:23] | Fine. I’m a huge fan. | 好吧 我是一个狂热的歌迷 |
[22:26] | Drive Thru is the best damn band ever. | 驱动器乐队是最好的混蛋乐队 |
[22:29] | Now just gimme a bump, ’cause I know you got some. | 现在 给我一包海洛因 我知道你有 |
[22:32] | Shaft. | 主动轴 |
[22:34] | Drive Shaft. | 是主动轴乐队 |
[22:38] | What’s that in your hand? | 你手里的是什么? |
[22:41] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[22:44] | -Holding out on me? -I’m not holding out. | -你瞒着我? -我瞒着你? 不 没有 |
[22:46] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[22:47] | What? I’m not holding. | 给你什么? 我什么都没拿 |
[22:48] | Give it. | 把它给我 |
[22:49] | I got nothing in my hand! | 我手里什么都没有 |
[22:50] | Get off! | 快给我 |
[22:50] | Get up! | 起来 |
[22:52] | Get up! | 起来 |
[22:54] | Let it go. Let it go! | 松手 松手 |
[22:56] | -What are you, crazy? -Let it go! | -你怎么了 疯了么? -松手 |
[22:58] | -Get off! -Let it go! | -下去 -松手 |
[23:00] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[23:02] | -Get off me! | -从我身上滚开 |
[23:13] | You’re pathetic. | 你这个可怜虫 |
[23:15] | You’re pathetic! | 你这个可怜虫 |
[23:31] | Rousseau’s on the beach. She needs you. | Rousseau在海滩那儿 她要见你 |
[23:34] | -Rousseau? What for? -I don’t know. | -Rousseau? 怎么了? -我不知道 |
[23:36] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 来人啊 |
[23:39] | Help! Someone! Help! | 救命 来人啊 救命 |
[23:43] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[23:44] | Her head. | 她的头 |
[23:49] | Is he all right? | 他还好么? |
[23:51] | Did she take my baby? | 她抢走了我的孩子? |
[23:52] | Did she take my baby? | 她抢走了我的孩子是么? |
[23:54] | Which way did she go? | 她往哪儿去了? |
[23:55] | Claire,Which way did she go? | Claire 她往哪儿去了? |
[23:55] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | She took my baby! | 她抢走了我的孩子 |
[23:59] | This is your fault! You brought her into the camp! | 全怪你 是你把他带到我们营地来的 |
[24:02] | If you had given me a gun… | 当初如果你给我一把抢的话… |
[24:04] | Do not hit me again. | 不准再打我了 |
[24:07] | You want to waste time assigning blame? | 你是想浪费时间来抱怨么 |
[24:09] | There’s plenty to go around. | 这些时间足够让我们去找她了 |
[24:11] | She has a head start. If we leave now, we can catch her. | 她先走了 如果我们现在就去 还能赶上她 |
[24:14] | How we gonna do that? | 我们怎么能追上她? |
[24:16] | Because I know where she’s going. | 因为我知道她往哪儿去了 |
[24:19] | Please now… I want my baby. | 不 不要…我要找回我的孩子 |
[24:30] | I can carry all the sticks in my pack. | 你可以把炸药全部放我包里 |
[24:33] | The more insulation we stuff in, the better. | 中间隔离的东西越多越好 |
[24:37] | I think we should split ’em up. | 我想我们应该分开来拿 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么? |
[24:40] | It’s not smart to keep it all together, so we split ’em up. | 把它们放一起是很不明智的 我们还是分开带吧 |
[24:44] | If we need three sticks to blow the hinge, then we should bring six. | 如果我们要3根来炸开舱门盖的话 我们就要带上6根炸药 |
[24:47] | Three and three. | 三个三个分开拿 |
[24:49] | A fail-safe. In case one of us… | 以防万一我们其中一人… |
[24:53] | You and me then. | 那就你和我吧 |
[24:56] | No. I’m taking one. | 不 我要带一包 |
[24:59] | Not gonna happen. | 这不可能 不行 |
[25:00] | -This is why I came. -You wasted a trip. | -我来这儿就是为了这个 -那么你就是白来了 |
[25:03] | I need to do this. | 我必须要这么做 |
[25:04] | Kate, no one owes anyone anything. | Kate 没人欠别人什么 |
[25:07] | -I’m carrying one. -We’re done. | -我要带一包 -没得说了 |
[25:08] | -This is not your decision. -It is. | -这不是由你来定的 -Kate 这就是由我来定的 |
[25:10] | We’ll draw straws. | 我们抽签吧 |
[25:13] | They’re coming… | 他们就要来了 |
[25:14] | We don’t have time to argue about who risks their life, so. | 我们没时间来决定由谁来冒这个险了 那么… |
[25:18] | we let fate decide. | 我们就让命运来决定吧 |
[25:19] | Works for me. | 我同意 |
[25:25] | What about you? You wanna carry some dynamite? | 你呢? 也想带点炸药么? |
[25:30] | What? | 怎么了? |
[25:32] | You got some… | 你的身上… |
[25:34] | Arnzt on you. | Arnzt的… |
[25:42] | Short sticks carry the packs. | 谁抽到短的就由谁来背炸药 |
[25:59] | Looks like it’s you and me, Kate. | 就是你和我了 Kate |
[26:11] | So, what’s this stuff even do? | 这东西是用来干嘛的? |
[26:13] | Well, the transmitter sends out an SOS in case someone’s listening. | 这个是发报机 向别人发送求救信号的 |
[26:18] | And if there’s anything out there, | 并且在这片海域里有什么动静的话 |
[26:20] | we’ll see it on this radar screen here. | 我们都可以在这个雷达屏幕里看到 |
[26:28] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[26:33] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:35] | Someone, find us. | 来人救我们 |
[26:44] | Those are messages everybody wrote. | 这些都是大家写的信息 |
[26:46] | Sure are. | 当然是 |
[26:48] | They’re private. | 他们是隐私的东西 |
[26:50] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:52] | I for one never knew how much Tracey missed her hubby and two kids back in Fresno. | 我从来没注意到Tracy是这么想念她在弗雷斯诺的丈夫和孩子们 |
[26:58] | Yet she’s sleeping next to good ol’ Scott to keep her warm at night. | 但是她晚上还是睡在Scott身边取暖 |
[27:02] | That’s Steve. Scott’s dead. | 那是Steve Scott死了 |
[27:05] | Whatever. Long ride, Kazoo. We gotta keep ourselves entertained. | 随便了 这旅途会很漫长 我们得找东西来开心开心 |
[27:10] | Who the hell is Hugo and how’s he got a hundred and sixty million dollars to leave to his mom? | Hugo究竟是谁 他怎么会留给他妈妈1亿6千万美元? |
[27:15] | How’d you like it if I read yours? | 如果我读你的你会怎么想? |
[27:17] | You can’t ’cause I didn’t write one. | 你读不到我的 因为我没写过 |
[27:21] | Why not? | 为什么不写? |
[27:22] | ‘Cause the only letter I ever wrote is to the man I’m gonna kill. | 因为我唯一写过的一封信是给我要去杀的那个人的 |
[27:26] | Why you gonna kill him? | 你为什么要杀他? |
[27:28] | ‘Cause I need to. | 因为我必须这么做 |
[27:30] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:31] | Because. | 就是因为 |
[27:41] | Are you bloody joking? | 你在开什么玩笑? |
[27:42] | Why would she go for the black smoke? | 她为什么会去黑烟那儿? |
[27:44] | Isn’t that where the others are? | 那儿不就是”其他人”应该在的地方么? |
[27:46] | The others are why she would go there. | 她去那儿就是为了找那些人 |
[27:48] | Rousseau told us she saw black smoke the day her own child was taken 16 years ago. | Rousseau告诉我们16年前她的孩子被抢了的当天她就看到了黑烟 |
[27:54] | They took something from her. | 他们抢走了她的孩子 |
[27:56] | And now she believes… | 现在她相信 |
[27:58] | she has something they want. | 她有他们想要的东西 |
[28:00] | She’s making a trade? | 她准备拿孩子做交换? |
[28:02] | I believe she is. Yes. | 我相信她是这么想的 |
[28:03] | That’s insane. She’s insane. | 太疯狂了 她脑子有病 |
[28:06] | Don’t apply reason to her actions. | 别指责她的所做所为 |
[28:08] | She’s a mother who lost her child. Just like Claire. | 她是一个失去孩子的母亲…就像Claire一样 |
[28:14] | This isn’t about revenge. | 这次去不是为了报仇 |
[28:16] | Don’t make it personal. | 别太自私 |
[28:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我也要去 |
[28:25] | That’s not a good idea. | 这不行 Claire |
[28:26] | This is my baby, okay. I let her take him. | 那是我的孩子 好么? 是我让她抢走的 |
[28:30] | -Claire, listen. -Don’t tell me what to do! | -Claire 听着… -别告诉我我该怎么做 可以么? |
[28:32] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[28:33] | I am coming with you. | 我也要和你们一起去 |
[28:34] | This is my fault and I’m coming and you can’t stop me! | 这全怪我 我要去 好么? 你阻止不了我的 |
[28:39] | -It’s fine, all right. It’s all right. -I’m supposed to raise him. | -好了好了 -我也要去 |
[28:50] | Get him back, Charlie. | 把他带回来 Charlie |
[28:53] | Get Aaron back. | 把Aaron带回来 |
[28:58] | Please. Get him back. Please. | 求你把他带回来 求你了 |
[29:02] | Claire, I will get him back. Promise. | Claire 我会把他带回来的 我保证 |
[29:27] | Hey, you want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么么? |
[29:34] | I guess that’s a “no” then. | 我想你是不要了 |
[29:45] | If you’re worried about Vincent, he’s gonna be okay, man. | 如果你是在为Vincent担心 它会没事的 伙计 |
[29:49] | Dogs fly in the luggage compartment all the time. | 狗坐飞机都是要进行李舱的 |
[29:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:59] | I gotta call work. | 我去打个电话 |
[30:01] | Right over there. | 呆在这儿 |
[30:04] | Don’t go anywhere, okay? | 哪儿都别去 好么? |
[30:13] | No, I live in a studio apartment. | 不 我住在小公寓住宅里 |
[30:15] | I gotta be out the door in the morning for work by 5am. | 我得在早上5点钟之前赶去工作 |
[30:18] | Who’s gonna watch him? | 谁来照看他? |
[30:19] | How’s he getting to school? What about after? | 他怎么去学校? 他放学后怎么办? |
[30:21] | I can’t do this, Ma. | 我不能这么做 妈 |
[30:26] | You know, I was… | 你知道 我… |
[30:29] | Listen, I was thinking, um… | 听着 我在想 |
[30:33] | I was thinking maybe you could take him. | 我在想也许你能照看一下他 |
[30:37] | But Ma, if it’s a question of money, I… | 妈 如果这是钱的问题的话 我… |
[30:46] | What am I supposed to do with him? | 然么我该拿他怎么办? |
[30:48] | He’s not supposed to be mine. | 他不应该是我的 |
[30:50] | This was never part of the plan. | 这可不是当初就想好的 |
[30:58] | Yeah, I… | 好吧 我… |
[31:02] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢 |
[31:17] | Hey, man. | 伙计 |
[31:19] | -I was, uh… -I need new batteries. | -我在 呃… -我要新电池 |
[31:28] | You wanna try? | 要试一下么? |
[31:31] | -What? -Come on, come here. | -什么? -来吧 过来 |
[31:34] | You drive for awhile. | 你来试着驾驶一会儿 |
[31:35] | -Really? -Absolutely. | -真的么? -是啊 |
[31:37] | Okay, now. Look.The most important part of this boat is the rudder. | 好的 听着 舵是船最重要的部分 |
[31:41] | It’s how you steer. | 我告诉你怎么掌舵 |
[31:42] | You turn it gradually. Nothing sharp, okay? | 慢慢地转动 别太用力 好么? |
[31:45] | Push it this way. | 往这儿推 |
[31:50] | Where are we going? | 我们往哪儿走? |
[31:52] | Look. | 看 |
[31:54] | So we’re going approximately north by northeast. | 我们大约是往北方或东北方向移动 |
[31:57] | So hopefully that puts us into a shipping lane. | 这样我们就会有希望驶上海洋航线… |
[32:01] | Or we hit some land. | 或是看到陆地之类的 |
[32:03] | What do I aim for? | 我该怎么找准方向? |
[32:06] | See that cloud on the horizon? | 看到地平线那儿的云了么? |
[32:09] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[32:11] | You aim for that. | 你就朝那儿走吧 |
[32:13] | Yep. | 好的 |
[32:14] | -Okay. -Got it. | -好的 -我知道了 |
[32:22] | How come you and my mom didn’t stay together? | 为什么你和我妈妈不住在一起呢? |
[32:27] | We tried. | 我们尝试过了 |
[32:28] | It just didn’t work out. So our lives, our interests | 但没有用 我们的生活 我们的爱好… |
[32:33] | just went in different directions. | 完全是不同路的 |
[32:36] | How come I never saw you? | 那为什么我从没见到过你? |
[32:43] | ‘Cause your mom didn’t want me to. | 因为你妈妈不想让我见你 |
[32:46] | She did what she thought was best. | 她认为她做的一切都是为你好 |
[32:51] | She was wrong. | 她错了 |
[32:58] | Rudder. | 舵 |
[33:00] | We lost the rudder. | 舵掉了 |
[33:01] | Rudder. Rudder. | 舵 舵 |
[33:03] | We’re losing it! It’s sinking! | 它沉下去了 我们会丢了舵 |
[33:04] | Stop the boat. | 把船停下 |
[33:06] | Stop the boat! | 把船停下 |
[33:07] | Just pull the sail down. | 把帆收起来 |
[33:10] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[33:22] | Sawyer! Give me the rope. Throw it. | Sawyer 把绳子给我 |
[33:37] | -Sawyer! -It’s sinking. | -Sawyer -它在下沉 |
[33:45] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不到 |
[33:56] | Tie it around the rudder and we’ll pull you in! | 把它拴在舵板上 我们会把你拉回来的 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:21] | Come on, buddy. | 加油 伙计 |
[34:30] | You just saved our ass, buddy. | 你救了我们的命 伙计 |
[34:41] | Here’s your shirt. You should put that back on before you burn. | 这是你的衬衣 在你被晒伤前你最好穿上 |
[35:00] | -Sorry. -Yeah, well… | -抱歉 -恩 没事… |
[35:04] | It’s the luck of the draw. | 中签很幸运 |
[35:07] | Sun sets in 90 minutes, give or take. | 太阳大约90分钟后下山 |
[35:09] | If we want to get back to the hatch, we have to hustle. | 我们要回舱门那儿就得快点动身了 |
[35:12] | Okay, this is how we do this. | 好的 我们这么做 |
[35:14] | I’ll lead. Kate, you’re right behind me. | 我带路 Kate 你跟着我 |
[35:17] | Then Hurley. John, you bring up the rear. | 然后是Hurley John 你最后 |
[35:19] | If you see me heading the wrong way… | 如果你看见我走错路了… |
[35:21] | We should stagger our formation. | 我们应该错开队形 |
[35:23] | Keep a safe distance from each other. | 相互之间保持一定的安全距离 |
[35:26] | All right. We stagger. | 好的 我们错开走 |
[35:28] | If anyone hears anything or sees anything… | 如果有人听见什么或是看到什么… |
[35:30] | Like the security system that eats people? | 像是吃人的安全系统之类的? |
[35:34] | Yeah. Like that. | 就像那个 |
[35:36] | You two, you take your packs off, you put ’em down and you run. You got it? | 你们两个卸下背包放到地上马上跑 懂了么? |
[35:40] | -Got it. -Yes, sir. | -知道了 -是的 长官 |
[35:44] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好的 我们走吧 |
[36:39] | He died bravely. | 他死得很勇敢 |
[36:42] | What? | 什么? |
[36:48] | Your brother. | 你的哥哥 |
[36:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Do you think all this… | 你认为这些事… |
[37:04] | …all we’ve been through…? | 我们所经历的这些… |
[37:08] | Do you think we’re being punished? | 你认为是我们所受的惩罚么? |
[37:12] | Punished for what? | 对于什么的惩罚? |
[37:16] | Things we did before. | 我们以前的所做所为 |
[37:20] | The secrets we kept. | 我们隐瞒的秘密 |
[37:25] | The lies we told. | 我们说的谎言 |
[37:31] | Who do you think is punishing us? | 你认为是谁在惩罚我们? |
[37:38] | Fate. | 命运 |
[37:42] | No one’s punishing us. | 没人在惩罚我们 |
[37:47] | No such thing as fate. | 这世上没有命运这回事 |
[37:59] | -Are you okay? -I’m fine. Keep going. | -你还好吧? -我没事 继续走吧 |
[38:12] | We’re losing the light. | 天色暗下来了 |
[38:13] | -Try to keep up. -I’m coming. | -尽量跟上 -我来了 |
[38:45] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[38:51] | You can barely breathe. We’re going to rest. | 你太累了 我们休息一下 |
[38:54] | Rest? She’s out there right now. | 休息? 她现在就在那儿… |
[38:55] | In another mile, you’re going to collapse. | 还差很远 你会受不了的 |
[38:58] | We’re going to take a break. | 我们得休息一下 |
[39:06] | Is this where Boone fell? | Boone就是在这儿摔下来的么? |
[39:07] | The plane was up there. | 这架飞机本来是在上面的 |
[39:12] | Where did it come from? | 它是从哪儿来的? |
[39:13] | Based on the maps inside, Nigeria. | 根据里面的地图来看 是从尼日利亚来的 |
[39:19] | Anyone onboard? | 上面有人么? |
[39:20] | Two men, dressed as priests. | 两个穿的像牧师的人 |
[39:23] | -Priests? -Drug runners in disguise. | -牧师? -伪装成牧师的毒贩 |
[39:27] | The plane was loaded with heroin. | 满飞机都是海洛因 |
[39:38] | All right. | 知道了… |
[39:43] | Now we go. | 我们该走了 |
[40:40] | So, dude, what do you think’s inside that hatch thing? | 伙计 你认为在那个舱门里面的是什么? |
[40:46] | What do you think’s inside it? | 你认为那里面有什么? |
[40:49] | Stacks of TV dinners from the fifties or something. | 像是一堆50年代的冷冻快餐什么的 |
[40:54] | And TVs with cable. Some cell phones. Clean socks. Soap. Twinkies. | 还有连着电缆的电视 手机 干净的袜子 香皂 还有类似三明治的东西 |
[41:03] | You know, for dessert after the TV dinners. | 你知道 就当作是餐后的甜点吧 |
[41:06] | Twinkies keep for, like, 8,000 years, man. | 那种三明治可以保存8000年左右 伙计 |
[41:11] | I like Twinkies too. | 我也很喜欢那种三明治似的东西 |
[41:14] | Come on, really. What do you think’s inside? | 好了 说真的 你认为里面有什么? |
[41:19] | Hope. | 希望 |
[41:21] | I think hope’s inside. | 我认为里面有我们的希望 |
[41:59] | Whoever named this place Dark Territory,genius. | 不管是谁 把这儿叫做”黑暗地域”的人…都是天才 |