时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | I’m expecting a letter.”Hold for guest arrival.” | 帮我找封信好么…是留着等我来取的 |
[01:53] | -Sure. What’s your name? -Joan Hart. | -好的 你叫什么? -Joan Hart |
[02:41] | Platinum. | 白金版 |
[02:44] | Platinum? | 白金版? |
[02:47] | As in platinum record. | 就像白金版唱片一样 |
[02:49] | As in a million units sold. | 就是有百万销量的那种 |
[02:53] | Now, Drive Shaft’s albums must’ve… | 现在 当大家知道我在空难中死了以后 |
[02:57] | …spiked when everybody found out that I died in some catastrophic plane disaster. | 主动轴乐队的专辑大概就会滞销了 |
[03:02] | But when I come back? | 但是当我活着… |
[03:05] | Alive! | 回去以后… |
[03:07] | It’s gonna be insane. | 那肯定会很疯狂 |
[03:10] | So you think the raft’s gonna work? | 那么你认为那个救生艇有用了? |
[03:13] | Of course. Look at that thing. | 当然它很有用 看看那个东西 |
[03:15] | It’s not a raft. They built a sodding boat. | 那不是救生艇 他们造的是一艘船 |
[03:19] | When they get picked up, the helicopters will come, | 当他们获救的时候 直升飞机就会来的 |
[03:22] | making us ridiculously and eternally famous. | 这会让我们看起来很难以置信 并且会因此出名的 |
[03:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[03:30] | Don’t you want to be famous? | 你不想出名么? |
[03:36] | What do you think’s going on over there? | 你看看那边发生了什么? |
[03:39] | Sure. You can absolutely wait a few weeks before you launch. | 当然 如果你们不想死的话 |
[03:44] | I was just assuming you didn’t want to die. | 你们绝对应该等到几周后再出发 |
[03:49] | So, uh, when’s the next time we can launch? | 那么 我们下一次能在什么时候出发? |
[03:53] | Three… | 3个… |
[03:56] | maybe four months. | 可能是4个月吧 |
[03:57] | Come on! Even a weatherman on TV don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 好了 就算是电视里的气象员也不能准确预测天气 |
[04:00] | Why are we listening to Arzt? | 我们为什么要听Arzt的? |
[04:02] | Because I’m a doctor and you’re a hillbilly. | 因为我是一个博士 而你只是一个山里的农民 |
[04:05] | You’re a damn high school science teacher. | 你是一个混蛋的高中理科老师 |
[04:08] | Hey, Sawyer, let’s just let the man talk. | Sawyer 让他说下去 |
[04:11] | It’s been raining every afternoon. | 这些天来每天下午都下雨 |
[04:13] | That means that we are on the cusp of monsoon season. | 这就是说我们正处在季风季节快要来的时候 |
[04:17] | Monsoon season is bad. | 季风季节是很不利的 |
[04:20] | Now, the trade winds are blowing north right now. | 现在 信风正在向北面吹 |
[04:26] | Shipping lanes are north. | 行船的方向是向北的 |
[04:28] | So north is exactly where you want to be. | 北面才是你们真正想去的 |
[04:31] | What’s that mean? | 那说明了什么? |
[04:32] | It means, when the monsoon season hits, | 那是说当季风季节来的时候 |
[04:35] | the trade winds are gonna shift to the south. | 信风会转而向南方吹 |
[04:38] | The raft goes with the wind. | 救生艇是顺着风向走的 |
[04:42] | Can anyone tell me what is the only piece of land that’s south of us? | 有人知道我们南面唯一的陆地是哪个么? |
[04:46] | Antarctica. | 南极洲 |
[04:49] | That’s right, Jack. Antarctica. | 说对了Jack 南极洲 |
[04:51] | So when do we have to leave? | 那么我们应该什么时候走? |
[04:54] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[05:05] | So obviously you believe him. | 那么很明显你是相信他了? |
[05:07] | Arzt? I don’t know. But I’m not taking any chances. | Arzt? 我不知道 但是我是不会放弃任何机会的 |
[05:11] | You think you’ll be ready by tomorrow? | 你认为你明天前能准备好么? |
[05:13] | Man said not a day to waste. | 那人说没一天可以浪费了 |
[05:15] | Supplies all set? You got food, fresh water, every… | 补给都备好了? 你准备了食物 淡水… |
[05:17] | Look, Kate, no offense, but I got work to do. | Kate别冲动 但是我有事要做 |
[05:21] | Why the sudden interest? | 为什么突然这么感兴趣? |
[05:23] | Because I’m going with you. | 因为我要和你一起走 |
[05:47] | Look, raft’s full. We need four, we got four. | 救生艇满了 我们只能载四个人 而人已经齐了 |
[05:50] | -Including Sawyer? -Including him. | -包括Sawyer么? -是的 |
[05:53] | We needed the stuff he had, so he bought his way on. | 我们需要他的东西 所以他用他的东西换来了他的船票 |
[05:56] | On the first raft, which burned. | 在第一个已经被烧了的救生艇上 |
[05:57] | I’m not gonna get into semantics. I told the guy… | 我不来跟你辩理 我告诉过他… |
[06:00] | He doesn’t know how to sail. | 他甚至不知道怎么航海 |
[06:02] | And you do? | 那么你知道? |
[06:03] | I spent two summers crewing Jlboats. I know my way around a sailboat. | 我在喷气船上当了两年的船员 我知道在帆船上该怎么做 |
[06:07] | Yeah… maybe so, but a deal’s a deal. I’m sorry. | 也许是这样… 但是交易就是交易 |
[06:14] | You’re bringing Walt too? | 你也带Walt么? |
[06:17] | I’m just saying it’s dangerous. | 我刚说了那是很危险的 |
[06:20] | I decide what’s best for my boy. | 我来决定怎么保护我孩子的安全 |
[06:22] | And right now, what’s best for him is to get the hell off this island. | 现在对他来说最好的事就是离开这个该死的岛了 |
[06:26] | The raft’s full. | 救生艇已经满了 |
[06:42] | I have a delivery for Diane Jansen. | 我有快递给Diane Jansen |
[06:45] | She just came up from ICU. She’s in room 208. | 她刚从重点护理组出来 她在208房间 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:49] | Around the corner, to your right. | 在你右边的拐角处 |
[06:50] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:36] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[07:39] | Diane’s dying of cancer. | Diane得了癌症快死了 |
[07:43] | I thought I owed it to her to come see her. | 虽然我还欠着她没去看她 |
[07:46] | I heard. I’m sorry. | 我听说了 我很难过 |
[07:49] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[07:54] | So any particular reason why you’re hanging out in the back of my car? | 那么你坐在我车的后面有什么特殊的原因么? |
[08:01] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:40] | How much further? | 还有多远? |
[08:42] | We’re almost there. | 快到了 |
[08:43] | Wanna tell me where we’re going, Sayid? | 可以告诉我我们去哪儿了吧 Sayid |
[08:46] | It’s better that you see it for yourself. | 你最好还是自己看看 |
[08:48] | No, I’m not so sure it is. | 不 我不是太肯定 |
[08:50] | Tell me why you brought me here or I turn around. | 告诉我你为什么把我带到这儿来 不然我就回去了 |
[08:52] | He brought you out here because I asked him to. | 是我叫他把你带到这儿来的 |
[08:56] | I asked him not to tell you. | 我叫他别和你说 |
[09:00] | I wanted you to have an open mind. | 我希望你虚心一点 |
[09:02] | Open mind about what? | 对什么虚心一点? |
[09:35] | My God. | 天那 |
[09:38] | -What is this thing? -Exactly. | -这是什么东西? -正是那个东西 |
[09:44] | I guess it’s time we talked about this. | 我想是时间我们谈谈这个了 |
[09:56] | Yo, chief! | 长官 |
[09:58] | Dumb question here. | 有几个问题 |
[10:00] | We’re sailing out on the ocean right? | 我们是要在海上航行 是么? |
[10:02] | You mind? | 你认为呢? |
[10:03] | Sulu over here is packing a suitcase full of salted fish. | 这个苏禄人打理的手提箱里尽是腌鱼 |
[10:07] | Yeah? | 那又怎么? |
[10:09] | We can’t catch fish? | 我们不能抓鱼么? |
[10:11] | Do you know anything about surviving at sea? | 你知道多少在海上的生存知识? |
[10:14] | Sailing? Navigating? Steering a raft? | 航行? 驾驶? 掌舵? |
[10:17] | Do you? | 你会么? |
[10:18] | Doesn’t matter what I know, I built it. | 不管我知不知道 船是我造的 |
[10:21] | Maybe you are the wrong guy to go on the raft. | 也许让你上救生艇是一个错误 |
[10:24] | You gonna vote me off, Mickey? | 你要踢掉我是么 米基? |
[10:31] | And who the hell’s gonna take my place? | 那么哪个顶替我的是哪个混蛋? |
[10:43] | What the hell you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在做什么混账事? |
[10:45] | Sorry? | 抱歉? |
[10:45] | Don’t give me the “Aw, golly” eyes. | 别装作你不知道 |
[10:48] | Michael just told me you were jockeying for my spot on the raft. | Michael刚刚跟我说了你骗取了我上救生艇的名额 |
[10:51] | I was just asking some questions. He must’ve misunderstood me. | 我只是问了几个问题 他肯定是误解我了 |
[10:56] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[10:58] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是么? -是的 |
[10:59] | Just like I know why you wanted that Haliburton case so bad. | 就像我知道你为什么这么想要拿回Haliburton证件 |
[11:03] | The one that belonged to the U.S. Marshal who was flying with us. | 那个属于和我们坐同一架飞机的美国军官的东西 |
[11:08] | -You were his prisoner. -Let go of me. | -你是他的犯人 -放开我 |
[11:13] | Your only chance of running’s getting on that raft, ain’t it? | 唯一逃跑的机会就是上救生艇 不是么? |
[11:19] | If we get picked up by a ship, | 我们会被一艘船救起 |
[11:21] | when they come back to rescue the rest of y’all, | 而后回来营救剩下的那些人 |
[11:25] | gonna be a nice big asterisk next to your name. | 你的名字旁就会有一颗漂亮的大星号 |
[11:32] | Well, don’t worry, puddin’, | 亲爱的 别担心 |
[11:34] | your secret’s safe with me. | 你的秘密我会帮你保守的 |
[11:37] | But just so you know, | 但是你也要知道 |
[11:39] | no way in hell you’re getting my spot on that raft. | 你绝对别想取代我的位置上救生艇 |
[11:46] | Sawyer Hey, Sawyer! | |
[11:49] | I want your spot, | 我要那个名额 |
[11:51] | I’ll get your spot. | 我会替代你的名额的 |
[12:06] | Give me that water, man. | 伙计 给我瓶水 |
[12:13] | Yo, Dad! | 给你 爸爸 |
[12:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | So, what were you and Sawyer arguing about? | 你刚才在和Sawyer吵什么? |
[12:23] | I told him something he didn’t want to hear. | 我向他说了一些他不想听的事 |
[12:27] | Why does he wanna get on the raft so much? | 为什么他那么想上救生艇? |
[12:30] | Cause he knows it’s gonna work. | 因为他知道上这艇他就会获救的 |
[12:33] | When we get rescued, | 当我们获救时 |
[12:34] | we’re gonna come back for everybody else, right? | 我们会回来营救剩下的那些人的 对么? |
[12:37] | Yeah. Sure. Of course. | 是的 那是当然了 |
[12:39] | But the thing is… | 但是有件事 |
[12:41] | this island… | 这个岛… |
[12:46] | is… finding it again might be hard. | 是… 想再找到它有点难 |
[12:50] | Can’t we fly around and look for it? | 我们能坐飞机来找么? |
[12:53] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[12:55] | But there’s no guarantees. That’s why you and… | 但是还不能保证能找到 这就是为什么你和… |
[12:59] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[13:05] | That’s why you… | 这就是为什么你… |
[13:12] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[13:15] | Get Jack. | 叫Jack来 |
[13:31] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[13:33] | I need help! It’s my dad. | 我需要帮忙 我爸爸不对了 |
[13:36] | -What’s the matter? -His stomach is really bad. | -怎么了? -他的胃很痛 |
[13:39] | Take him back to Michael. I’ll go get Jack. | 把他带回Michael那儿 我去找Jack |
[13:42] | -Okay. Let’s go. -This way. | -好的 我们快走 -往这边 |
[13:55] | How long have you known about this? | 你发现这个多久了? |
[13:59] | Three weeks, give or take. | 3周吧 差不多是的 |
[14:00] | Three weeks. | 3周了 |
[14:02] | You’ve been out here for three weeks digging this thing up | 你来这儿挖这个东西已经有3周了 |
[14:04] | and you never told me? | 而你却从没和我说起过? |
[14:06] | All due respect, Jack, but since when do I report to you? | 尊敬的Jack 什么时候我向你汇报事情过了? |
[14:10] | All due respect, John, but you lied. | 尊敬的John 你说谎了 |
[14:17] | How long did you have that case full of guns | 在你决定和大家说之前 |
[14:18] | before you decided the rest of us needed to know? | 你有一整箱的枪这个秘密你保守了多久了? |
[14:21] | You used your best discretion. I used mine. | 你有你自己的判断力 我有我的 |
[14:30] | -So how do we open it? -What? | -那么我们怎么才能打开它? -什么? |
[14:33] | You want to open it? | 你想打开它? |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:38] | We should bury it. | 我们应该埋了它 |
[14:39] | I brought you here to talk him out of this insanity. | 我带你来是为了让你劝他离开这个疯狂的东西 |
[14:42] | Anything could be inside. | 里面可能会有任何东西 |
[14:43] | Best case scenario, there’s supplies. | 最好的想法是 里面有补给资源 |
[14:45] | Worst case, we use it as a shelter. | 最坏的也只是我们把它当遮蔽物来用 |
[14:47] | Actually, Jack, I can think of much worse cases than that. | Jack 事实上我能想到比那更坏的事 |
[14:50] | You notice anything about this hatch? | 你注意到这个舱门的一些问题了么? |
[14:53] | There’s no handle. | 没有把手 |
[14:54] | Could the reason for that be more obvious? | 原因已经再明显不过了 |
[14:58] | Maybe it was never meant to be opened from the outside. | 可能本来它就不打算让人从外面打开 |
[15:13] | Yeah! Over here! | 我在这儿 |
[15:19] | It’s Michael. Something’s wrong. | 是Michael 有点不对劲 |
[15:27] | What’d you eat today? | 你今天吃了什么? |
[15:30] | Fruit, fish. | 水果… 鱼 |
[15:35] | Drinking enough water? | 喝了足够的水了么? |
[15:37] | Two, three bottles. | 两三瓶吧 |
[15:39] | Where are you getting that water from? | 你从哪儿打来的水? |
[15:40] | The caves, like everybody else. | 和其它人一样 山洞里打的 |
[15:42] | All right, listen, Michael. | 好的 听着Michael… |
[15:44] | You just take it easy. | 放松一下 好么? |
[15:45] | You stay in the shade. You try not to move too much, Okay? | 呆在阴凉的地方 尽量不要乱动 |
[15:49] | We have to launch that raft tomorrow. We have to. | 我们得在明天启航 必须要 |
[15:51] | I know. I need you to lay back. | 我知道 我要你躺回去 |
[16:01] | Lay down. | 躺下吧 |
[16:02] | Just lay down. Okay? | 躺下 好么? |
[16:12] | listen, can you carve out some time for me on the MRI? | 听我说 你能凑出点时间来帮我做核磁共振么? |
[16:15] | Yeah, it’s… it’s a favor for a friend of a friend. | 是的 是帮我一个朋友的朋友的忙 |
[16:19] | -No, that’ll work out great. -Okay. Yeah, thanks, Adam. | -不 那可以解决的 -好的 谢谢 Adam |
[16:27] | His name’s Connor. | 他叫Connor |
[16:30] | -How old is he? -Twenty-two months next week. | -几岁了? -下周就满22个月了 |
[16:36] | He’s beautiful. | 他真的很漂亮 |
[16:38] | Yeah, well, that’s Rachel, that’s not me. | 那多亏了Rachel 不是我 |
[16:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[16:46] | She’s over in Cedar Rapids visiting her folks. | 她去Cedar Rapids探望亲属了 |
[16:49] | They get back on Sunday. | 周日才回来 |
[16:54] | I got Diane in for an MRI. | 我叫Diane来做核磁共振了 |
[16:56] | They’ll bring her downstairs to radiology. | 他们会把她带到楼下的X射线科的 |
[16:58] | And her appointment’s not until 5 am, | 约定是在早上的5点 那么… |
[17:02] | so we’ve got about three hours to kill. | 我们还有3小时的时间 |
[17:06] | -Tom… -You’re welcome. | -Tom… -不客气 |
[17:16] | You think it’s still there? | 你想它还在哪儿么? |
[17:19] | What? | 什么? |
[17:21] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[17:24] | It’s the middle of the night, Katie. | 现在是午夜啊 Katie |
[17:28] | We might not get another chance. | 我们不会再有机会了 |
[18:05] | 1 2 3 4 5… 6 One, two, three, four, five, six. | |
[18:20] | What do you think it is? Heatstroke? | 你认为他怎么了 中暑? |
[18:23] | No. He would’ve felt that coming on. | 不 他感到那是突然痛起来的 |
[18:27] | Bad fruit, maybe? Raw fish? | 也许是坏水果? 生吃的鱼? |
[18:29] | Michael and Jin are on the same diet. | Michael和Jin吃的东西是一样的 |
[18:31] | -And Jin’s fine. -Jin’s fine. | -并且Jin没事 -Jin没事 |
[18:37] | Whatever’s making him sick was metabolized fast. | 不管怎么样他的病痛是突然袭来的 |
[18:40] | It hit him quick, and it hit him hard. | 得病很快 而且很痛苦 |
[18:42] | So you think it was the water? | 那么你认为是那瓶水了? |
[18:45] | No, I don’t think it was the water. | 不 我不认为是因为水 |
[18:49] | I think it was something in the water. | 我认为是因为水里面的东西 |
[18:59] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点了么? |
[19:00] | Cramps are quieting down. | 腹部的绞痛平息下来了 |
[19:03] | As long as I don’t move, | 只要我不动或是 |
[19:06] | or breathe. | 或是呼吸 |
[19:15] | You and Locke kiss and make up? | 你和Locke和好了么? |
[19:19] | Good. | 好的 |
[19:22] | -No, Michael. -What? | -不 Michael -什么? |
[19:29] | Drink from that one. | 喝这儿的 |
[19:33] | -Somebody did this to me? -I don’t know. | -有人暗算我? -我不知道 |
[19:36] | I’m not sure of anything yet. | 我还不能肯定 |
[19:43] | I’m on bamboo duty, but sometimes I help refill the water. | 我的任务是抗竹子 但是有时是我去灌水的 |
[19:47] | Michael and Jin getting along? | Michael和Jin相处得好么? |
[19:49] | They fight like a married couple building a raft together. | 他们一起造救生艇 吵架时也像是一对结了婚的夫妻 |
[19:52] | You told him? | 你和他说了? |
[19:54] | He thinks Sawyer might’ve done it. | 他认为可能是Sawyer干的 |
[19:56] | ’cause of Kate? | 是因为Kate么? |
[19:59] | Yeah, I guess she wants on the raft. | 是的 我猜她想上救生艇 |
[20:01] | So Sawyer went off on Michael because he gets to decide who goes. | 所以Sawyer暗算Michael 因为你知道他决定谁上艇 |
[20:05] | You don’t think Kate did it? | 你们不会认为是Kate干的吧 是么? |
[20:07] | Why would Kate poison Michael? | Kate为什么向Michael下毒? |
[20:09] | Well, you know, the whole fugitive thing. | 你知道 整个逃亡的事 |
[20:21] | He doesn’t know? | 他不知道 |
[20:24] | How am I supposed to keep straight who knows what? | 我怎么能知道这边上谁不知道 |
[20:26] | Steve didn’t know about the polar bear. | 我是说Steve甚至连北极熊的事也不知道 |
[20:28] | What did she do? | 她做了什么? |
[20:31] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask her? | 我不知道 你为什么不去问她? |
[20:34] | You didn’t think the others should know about this, Jack? | 你认为其它人不需要知道这个么 Jack? |
[20:37] | Discretion, John. | 判断力 John |
[20:51] | Okay, can you stop moving or I’m gonna cut your ear off. | 好了 你能不要动么 我会把你的耳朵减下来的 |
[20:53] | This is good. | 这很好 |
[20:55] | I’m writing again. I’m really feeling it, as well. | 我又在写歌了 我真的感觉很好 |
[20:58] | So, what’s the first thing you’re gonna do when we get rescued? | 那么… 当你获救后你会做得第一件事是什么? |
[21:06] | You know, I don’t really know. | 你知道 事实上我还不知道 |
[21:09] | You can hang out with me in LA. | 你能在洛杉矶和我闲逛 |
[21:11] | You and Turnip Head. | 你和你孩子 |
[21:13] | You know, until you figure things out. | 你知道 直到你了解到什么 |
[21:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Okay. Check this out. This is track two. | 好了 听听这首吧 这是第二首 |
[21:23] | It’s called… Sorry. | 叫做… 对不起 |
[21:26] | It’s called Monster Eats The Pilot. | 叫做”怪兽吃了飞行员” |
[21:41] | How’s Michael? | Michael怎么样了? |
[21:44] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[21:48] | Is somebody gonna be taking his place on the raft? | 有人可以取代他上救生艇么? |
[21:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:55] | Dr. Arzt said if they don’t leave… | 因为你知道 Arzt博士说如果他们明天不… |
[21:57] | Did you poison Michael, Kate? | 是你给Michael下的毒么 Kate? |
[22:01] | What? | 什么? |
[22:01] | He’s not sick. Someone did this. | 他不是生病 是有人在暗算他 |
[22:13] | Do you really think I’m capable of that? | 你真的以为我能做到么? |
[22:18] | I don’t know what you’re capable of. | 我不知道什么是你能做到的 |
[22:38] | You brought beer? | 你带了啤酒? |
[22:39] | No self-respecting man in lowa goes anywhere without beer. | 爱荷华州有自尊心的男人去哪儿都带着啤酒 |
[22:51] | It’s not fair, you know, | 这不公平 你知道 |
[22:53] | you coming back. | 你回到… |
[22:55] | Here. | 这儿来… |
[22:57] | Home. | 家里 |
[23:02] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[23:47] | Wow! Look at this stuff. | 看看这东西 |
[23:51] | Oh, my God! My plane. | 天那 我的飞机 |
[23:57] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into putting this in there. | 我无法相信你说服我让我把这个放进这箱子 |
[24:00] | That was your idea. | 那是你的主意 |
[24:11] | Kate and Tom. | Kate和Tom |
[24:19] | Is it on? I don’t think it’s on. | 开始录了么? 我想还没开始吧 |
[24:21] | It’s on. | 它在录了 |
[24:23] | Okay, uh, this is Kate Austen and Tom Brennan. | 好的 我们是Kate Austen和Tom Brennan |
[24:27] | And this is our dedication for our time capsule | 并且这是 我们为时间容器做的贡献 |
[24:31] | here on August 15th, 1989. | 现在是1989年8月15日… |
[24:34] | Hey, give me that back! | 把那还给我 |
[24:36] | Why are you putting this stupid plane in there? | 你为什么把这个傻傻的飞机放在里面呢? |
[24:38] | Because it’s cool, Katie. | 因为它很酷 Katie |
[24:40] | I got it when I flew to Dallas by myself. | 是我单独坐飞机去达拉斯时买的 |
[24:41] | Ooh, that is cool! Just like this time capsule. | 确实很酷 就像这个时间容器一样 |
[24:45] | It’ll be totally cool when we dig it up in, like, 20 years. | 当我们…比如20年后把它挖出来那会更酷 |
[24:48] | How do you know we’ll be together? | 你怎么知道我们还会在一起? |
[24:50] | ‘Cause we’ll be married. You’ll be a mom | 因为我们会结婚 |
[24:51] | and we’ll have nine kids. | 然后你就会做妈妈 并且我们会有9个孩子 |
[24:54] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[24:56] | As soon as I get my license, | 一旦我有了驾照 我们可以开一辆车… |
[24:59] | we should just get in a car and drive. Like, you know, run away. | 就像 你知道的私奔 |
[25:00] | You always wanna run away, Katie. | 你老是想着私奔 Katie |
[25:04] | Yeah. And you know why. | 是的 你知道为什么 |
[25:09] | Funny how things turn out, huh? | 事实上的结果是不是很有趣? |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:04] | We better get to the hospital. | 我们得去医院了 |
[26:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:29] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[26:31] | I had a little accident. | 出了点小意外 |
[26:33] | -Does it hurt? -Yep. | -痛么? -是的 |
[26:40] | Something you wanna tell me, Walt? | 你有事想和我说是么 Walt? |
[26:44] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[26:47] | Didn’t do what? | 什么不是你做的? |
[26:49] | I heard Jack. | 我听Jack说了 |
[26:51] | He thinks somebody got my dad sick. | 他认为有人暗算我爸爸 |
[26:55] | And I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[26:57] | You think because I know you burned the first raft | 你以为我知道是你烧了第一艘救生艇 |
[26:59] | I’d think you made your dad sick? | 就会怀疑是你让你爸中毒了? |
[27:05] | We’re friends, aren’t we Walt? | 我们是朋友 Walt |
[27:08] | I didn’t tell on you before, and I’m not gonna now. | 我以前没有告你的密 现在我也不会这么做 |
[27:10] | And I know you would never do anything to hurt your dad. | 我知道你不会做任何伤害你爸爸的事的 |
[27:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[27:19] | Don’t open it. | 别打开它 |
[27:22] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[27:23] | Don’t open it, Mr. Locke. Don’t open that thing. | 别打开它 Locke先生 别打开那个东西 |
[27:26] | What? What thing? What are you…? | 什么…什么东西? 你在… |
[27:28] | Just don’t open it! | 只要别打开就行了 |
[27:36] | Thought you might need that, boss. | 我想你大概需要这个 老板 |
[27:39] | Wouldn’t want our pilot out of commission before takeoff. | 你不会想让我们的引航员在出发之前就报销吧 |
[27:43] | What? You feeling guilty? | 什么 你有负罪感了? |
[27:46] | What? | 什么? |
[27:49] | You’re off the raft. | 你从救生艇上被除名了 |
[27:51] | Come again? | 再说一遍? |
[27:52] | You’re off the raft. | 你被除名了 |
[27:55] | We had a deal. | 我们有过交易 |
[27:57] | Well, the deal ended the minute you decided to poison me. | 是的 在你想要向我下毒的那刻起 交易就失效了 |
[28:01] | I did what now? | 我做了什么? |
[28:02] | I’m done with you. | 我和你没关系了 |
[28:03] | You ain’t done with me by a damn sight. | 你和我还没完 |
[28:06] | You said you needed four. | 你说你需要四个人 |
[28:07] | I got four. | 我有四个人了 |
[28:09] | You’ve been stealing stuff off of dead bodies, | 你从死尸那里偷东西 |
[28:11] | keeping it for yourself, using it to buy favors. | 占为己有 用那些来买通方便 |
[28:14] | You’re a liar and a criminal! | 你是一个说谎的人 是一个罪犯 |
[28:16] | I’m not letting you near my boy! | 我是不会让你接近我的孩子的 |
[28:18] | Oh, I’m a criminal? | 我是个罪犯 是么? |
[28:20] | I poisoned you ’cause I’m a criminal? | 我向你下毒因为我是个罪犯 |
[28:23] | Get your hands off me, boy. | 把手拿开 小子 |
[28:27] | Hey, sweet cheeks! | 性感臀部的小姐 |
[28:32] | I had no idea how bad you wanted off this rock. | 我不知道你为什么这么想离开这里 |
[28:35] | Time to set things straight. | 该是时候向大家说明了 |
[28:37] | -Tell him who the criminal is. -Leave her alone, man. | -告诉他谁才是罪犯 -好了 放开他 你这家伙 |
[28:39] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[28:45] | -Give that back! -Leave her alone. | -还给我 -离远点 |
[28:47] | -Give that back! -Leave her alone. | -还给我 -离远点 |
[28:53] | Look! | 看看 |
[28:56] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[28:58] | Sawyer, please. | Sawyer 不要 |
[29:00] | You all remember Joanna, don’t you? | 你们都还记得Joanna 是吧? |
[29:06] | The woman who drowned? | 那个淹死了的女人 |
[29:09] | Now, what’s Kate doing with poor Joanna’s ID? | 现在 看看Kate想拿可怜的Joanna的身份证做什么 |
[29:12] | Could it be she’d do just about anything to get on that raft, | 她想上救生艇 |
[29:15] | so she could get herself rescued? | 然后获救 |
[29:17] | Run off with a new identity before half the reporters in the world | 在世界上一半的记者出现在这个混蛋的岛之前 |
[29:19] | descend on this damn island? | 以一个新的身份潜逃 |
[29:22] | She might poison the captain himself. | 她还可能向船长下毒 |
[29:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:31] | She don’t care about nothing or nobody but herself. | 她不在乎别的什么 只在乎她自己 |
[29:44] | This is good here. Thank you. | 在这儿就好了 谢谢你 |
[29:58] | My office is right back there. I’ll wait for you. | 我的办公室就在后面 我在那儿等你 |
[30:31] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:38] | Can you hear me? Mom? | 能听见我说话么? 妈妈? |
[30:51] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[31:03] | It’s me, Katie. | 是我…Katie |
[31:12] | -Katherine? -It’s me… Katherine. | -Katherine -是我 Katherine |
[31:28] | I’m so sorry for everything that I have put you through. | 我很抱歉让你卷入了那些事 |
[31:43] | Help. Help. | 救救我 |
[31:46] | It’s okay, Mom. It’s just me. | 没事了妈妈 是我啊 |
[31:49] | Help! | 救命… |
[31:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:52] | Shh. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:54] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[31:57] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[31:59] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:00] | Help me! Somebody! | 来人 救救我 |
[32:02] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:05] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 来人啊… |
[32:09] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[32:12] | I’m her daughter. She’s confused. I was getting a doctor. | 我是她的女儿 她有点神志不清 我要去找医生 |
[32:14] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[32:15] | We got a situation down… | 我们这儿有情况… |
[32:17] | My God! | 天那… |
[32:21] | -What happened? -I need your car keys. | -怎么了? -我要你车的钥匙 |
[32:58] | Get out. | 出去 |
[32:59] | I am not letting you do this. You cooperate, they’ll go easy. | 我不会让你这么做的 如果你合作一点 他们会… |
[33:01] | He’s calling back-up. Get out! | 他在叫救援 出去 |
[33:04] | -You can have a real life. -Tom, please. | -你会有个真实的生活的 -Tom 拜托了 |
[33:06] | No. | 不 |
[33:07] | Now! | 马上 |
[33:08] | -Get out! -No! | -出去 -不 |
[33:37] | Tom Tom? | |
[33:44] | Oh, God. Tom! | 天那 Tom |
[33:45] | No, no, no, no! Tom! Come on, please wake up. | 不不不不 Tom 拜托你醒醒 |
[34:07] | You wanna tell us why you need to run so bad? | 你想告诉我们为什么你这么想逃走么? |
[34:10] | You wanna tell us the truth? | 你想告诉我们真相么? |
[34:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:25] | I was on the plane… | 我在飞机上… |
[34:30] | with the Marshal. | 和一个军官在一起 |
[34:34] | Yes, I was wanted… | 是的 我被通缉了… |
[34:38] | and caught | 并且被捕了… |
[34:40] | and being transported back. | 正在被遣送回国 |
[34:44] | No matter what I say about what happened, about what I supposedly did… | 不管我怎么说发生了什么 我应该怎么做… |
[34:51] | I’m going to jail. | 我还是会进监狱的 |
[34:58] | But I didn’t poison you. | 但是我没有向你下毒 |
[35:08] | Here. | 给你 |
[36:13] | -He looks determined. -Yes. He is. | -看来他是下定决心了 -是的 |
[36:20] | You don’t want him to go, do you? | 你不想他走 是么? |
[36:25] | No. | 是的 我不想 |
[36:28] | Is that why you tried to make him sick? | 这就是为什么你试图让他中毒? |
[36:33] | Michael and Jin working together all the time, | Michael和Jin整天在一起工作 |
[36:36] | pretty easy for them to get their water bottles mixed up. | 他们很容易把他们的水瓶搞混 |
[36:49] | I didn’t want him to die out there. | 我不想让他死在海上 |
[36:57] | I just didn’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么办 |
[37:03] | I only used enough to make him… | 我用的剂量只能使他… |
[37:08] | I wasn’t trying to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他的 |
[37:18] | Are you gonna tell the others? | 你会告诉其他人么? |
[37:21] | I don’t see any reason why they need to know. | 他们没理由需要知道的 |
[37:25] | But Sun… | 但是 Sun… |
[37:28] | …he’s going. | 他要走了 |
[37:30] | If I were you, I’d… | 如果我是你 我会… |
[37:34] | I’d say goodbye. | 我会说再见 |
[38:14] | I’m back on the raft. | 我又回救生艇上了 |
[38:19] | Glad to hear it. | 很替你高兴 |
[38:23] | Michael’s gonna cowboy up. We set sail tomorrow. | Michael正在打点 我们明天启航 |
[38:30] | Are you here to say sorry, Sawyer? | 你是来说”对不起”的么 Sawyer? |
[38:35] | Sorry don’t suit me. | “对不起”不像是我说的话 |
[38:41] | You cornered me, Freckles. I did what I had to. | 你把我逼急了 亲爱的 我只是做我该做的 |
[38:44] | I cornered you? | 我把你逼急了 |
[38:45] | You said if you wanted my spot, you were gonna take it. | 你说如果你想要我这个名额 你就会得到的 |
[38:48] | Guess I believed you. | 我想我是相信你了 |
[38:59] | Well… that’s that. | 就这样了 |
[39:06] | I got some packing to do. | 我要整理东西去了 |
[39:11] | Why is it so important for you to be on that raft? | 为什么上那个救生艇会对你这么重要? |
[39:25] | ‘Cause there ain’t anything on this island worth staying for. | 因为这个岛上没有什么可期望的了 |
[39:44] | Be safe, Sawyer. | 一路顺风 Sawyer |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 肯定会的 |
[40:06] | -Dad? -Hey, buddy! | -爸爸 -伙计 |
[40:09] | You getting better? | 好点了么? |
[40:10] | Yeah. Yep, I’m gonna be all right. | 是的 当然马上会全好的 |
[40:17] | Hey. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:20] | I’m gonna be on my feet soon | 我马上会恢复健康的 |
[40:22] | and we’ll be sailing home before you can even… | 而且我们就要出海回家了 在你… |
[40:25] | I’m the one that burned the raft. | 我就是那个烧了救生艇的人 |
[40:34] | I didn’t wanna leave, and I thought I could stop you. | 我不想离开 我想我可以阻止你 |
[40:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:44] | I’m really sorry, Dad. | 我真的很抱歉 爸爸 |
[40:50] | It’s okay, man. | 没事的 伙计 |
[40:55] | We can stay here. | 我们能留在这儿的 |
[40:59] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[41:01] | We don’t have to go. | 我们不需要离开的 |
[41:06] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们会离开的 |
[41:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:32] | Jack knows. | Jack知道了 |
[41:37] | I didn’t tell him it was your idea. | 我没告诉他这是你的主意 |
[41:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:46] | Why should you be punished? | 你为什么会被惩罚? |
[41:48] | You were only trying to help me. | 你只是在试着帮助我 |
[41:54] | He said he wouldn’t tell the others. | 他说他不会告诉其他人的 |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:00] | Jack’s good at keeping secrets. | Jack对保守秘密很在行 |
[42:04] | When I was a little girl, | 当我还是个小女孩… |
[42:08] | I believed that once I found the man I loved… | 我相信一旦我找到我爱的男人… |
[42:15] | I would be happy… | 我会很幸福的… |
[42:18] | forever. | 永远 |
[42:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |