时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | One here on the beach. | 一个在沙滩 |
[00:07] | Another… | 另一个 |
[00:08] | Kate will position in the jungle,roughly 2 kilometers in. | 就定位在丛林里 大概有2公里的距离 |
[00:11] | And the third… | 至于第三个地点 |
[00:12] | I’ll take to high ground. | 我认为就要在那个高地 |
[00:18] | Where are you? | 信号源在哪儿 |
[00:20] | Where are you? | 信号源在哪儿 |
[00:22] | Mayday,mayday. Anybody out there? | 求救 求救 有人吗 |
[00:25] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 你好 能听到吗 |
[00:26] | We’re survivors of the crash… | 我们是海洋航线815航班坠机的幸存者 |
[00:28] | -Boone, get out! -…of oceanic flight 815! Please copy! | -Boone 快出来 -请回答 |
[00:34] | John, tell me exactly what happened. | John 详细告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[00:41] | It fell… | 是架… |
[00:43] | the plane. | 飞机 |
[00:44] | Locke said you fell from the cliff. | Locke说你是从岩壁上摔下来的 |
[00:46] | It’s ’cause of the hatch. | 一个舱门… |
[00:48] | What hatch? | 什么舱门 |
[00:49] | John said | John说 |
[00:51] | not to tell. | 说不要告诉任何人 |
[00:53] | What did Locke do? | Locke做了什么 |
[00:55] | -Where’s Shannon? -I don’t know. | -Shannon在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[00:56] | -She’s his sister. You don’t… -I don’t know where she is! | -她是Boone的妹妹啊 你知道 -我不知道她在哪儿 |
[01:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[01:26] | To find John Locke. | 去找John Locke |
[01:58] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能帮你做什么么? |
[02:09] | Sun said he wouldn’t let Jack take his leg. | Sun说他不让Jack切掉他的腿 |
[02:14] | He didn’t want him using up the antibiotics. | 我觉得他很清楚抗生素已经不多了 |
[02:18] | She said he knew what was happening to him, | 她说Boone知道自己的状况 |
[02:23] | that he was brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[02:38] | This is a special security announcement. | 这是项特别的安全公告 |
[02:40] | Heathrow airport authority reminds traveling passengers… | 希思罗机场提醒所有的旅客… |
[03:08] | Okay, Sayid. | 好了 Sayid |
[03:09] | 18 hours in a holding cell should be enough. | 在监禁室待了18个小时够多了吧 |
[03:12] | Let’s get to it,shall we? | 我们来说重点吧 |
[03:14] | I’m Melissa Cole from Central Intelligence. | 我是中情局的Lisa Kale |
[03:16] | This is Robert Hewitt from theA.S.I.S. | 那位是ASIS的Roby Huid |
[03:18] | We’re here because you’re going to do us a favor. | 我们来这儿是想请你帮个忙 |
[03:21] | A favor? | 帮忙? |
[03:22] | Last week 300 pounds of c-4 explosives were stolen | 上星期在墨尔本南部的军营里 |
[03:26] | from an army base outside of Melbourne. | 有300磅的C4炸药被偷了 |
[03:28] | The men responsible are members of a terrorist cell intent | 恐怖分子把偷去的炸药制成炸弹卖给 |
[03:30] | on disrupting the coalition presence in Iraq. | 破坏驻伊拉克联军安全的人 |
[03:34] | 300 pounds of c-4. | 300磅的C4炸药 |
[03:37] | I want it back. | 我要找回来 |
[03:38] | You’re the CIA. | 你不是中情局的人吗 |
[03:40] | Plant a few bugs. | 花点钱不就搞定了? |
[03:41] | Oh,we have. But you’re going to get inside for us. | 我们可以 但最好有人能深入他们的内部 |
[03:43] | I am Iraqi. | 我是伊拉克人 |
[03:45] | I am not a terrorist. | 但我不是恐怖分子 |
[03:47] | We didn’t snatch you up because you were a terrorist,Sayid. | 我们抓你不是因为你是恐怖分子 |
[03:50] | We snatched you up because you know one. | 我们抓你是因为你认识一个人 |
[03:58] | Your roommate at Kara University. | 你在Coriad大学的室友 |
[04:01] | He’s a member of the cell. | 他参与了买卖炸药 |
[04:02] | And why should I care? | 凭什么我要关心这个? |
[04:04] | -You’d be saving lives. -I repeat,why should I care? | -你能救很多人 -我再问一遍 凭什么我要关心这个? |
[04:06] | Because we know where she is. | 因为我们知道她在哪儿 |
[04:12] | Seven years since you left Iraq. | 你离开伊拉克7年了 |
[04:14] | Six months here,three months there. | 漂泊不定 |
[04:17] | Always moving. | 四海为家 |
[04:18] | Sayid There’s only two reasons why a man would do that,Sayid. | 总是走来走去 一个男人这么做只能是因为两个原因 |
[04:21] | Either he’s running away from something | 要么就是他在逃避什么 |
[04:24] | or looking for something. | 要么就是他在寻找什么 |
[04:37] | Nobody calls her Noor. | 没人会叫她Noor |
[04:39] | You want to know where she is? | 你想知道她在哪儿吗 |
[04:43] | Then we’re going to Sydney. | 那我们马上起程去悉尼 |
[05:18] | Kate, what are you doing out here? | Kate 你来这儿干什么 |
[05:21] | Looking for you. | 来找你的 |
[05:24] | you found me. | 你找到我了 |
[05:27] | You’re walking in circles.You need to come back. | 你在兜圈子 你得回去 |
[05:30] | Not without Locke. | 除非我找到Locke |
[05:31] | You haven’t slept. | 自从你把自己的血输给Boone后 |
[05:32] | -You gave Boone your own blood. -Locke lied. | -你就一直没睡觉… -Locke在撒谎 |
[05:35] | -Well,n… -He lied,Kate. | -你不… -他在撒谎 Kate |
[05:39] | Boone did not fall off any cliff. | Boone不是从岩壁上摔下来的 |
[05:42] | His leg was crushed. | 他的腿是被困住的 |
[05:43] | And I based my medical treatment on his lie! | 而我的所有的治疗方法都建立在了他的谎言之上了 |
[05:50] | People are scared and upset. | 大家都很不安并且很恐慌 |
[05:52] | They don’t know what’s going on. | 他们不知道发生了什么 |
[05:56] | We need you to come back,Jack. | 我需要你回去 Jack |
[05:59] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[07:20] | do you want to… | 你想… |
[07:23] | You want to say something? | 想说点什么吗 |
[07:28] | No. | 不了 |
[07:40] | I didn’t know Boone very well, | 我不是太了解Boone |
[07:43] | and for that I’m sorry. | 对于这个我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | On our sixth day here, | 我们到这里的第6天 |
[07:51] | a woman named Joanna died. | 一个叫Joanna的女人死了 |
[07:54] | She drowned. | 她是溺水而死的 |
[07:56] | And Boone was the first one into the water. | 而Boone是第一个跳进水里去救她的人 |
[08:01] | I didn’t know him, | 我不认识他 |
[08:05] | but I’ll remember his courage, | 但他的勇气却让我铭记于心 |
[08:08] | and I know he will be missed. | 我相信大家一定会想念他的 |
[08:16] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[08:22] | We found a plane… | 我们发现了一架飞机 |
[08:24] | a beachcraft…in the jungle. | 一架小型飞机 它就在丛林里 |
[08:26] | It was lodged in the canopy,so… | 挂在了树上 所以… |
[08:32] | I-I would have gone up, | 我本来是想上去的 |
[08:34] | but I… | 但是…我… |
[08:40] | My leg was hurt,so he… | 我的腿不行了 结果…他… |
[08:49] | There was a radio inside, | 飞机里有无线电 |
[08:51] | and he thought he could… | 他觉得他能… |
[09:01] | weight must have made the plane shift, | 他的重量导致飞机失去了平衡 his |
[09:04] | and then it fell,and… | 然后就摔下来了 |
[09:09] | Happened because he was trying to help us. | 发生这样的不幸是因为他想帮助我们大家 |
[09:14] | He was a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[09:23] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[09:26] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[09:29] | Where the hell were you,you son of a bitch?! | 你这混蛋到底去哪儿了? |
[09:31] | What did you do to him?! | 你对他做了什么 |
[09:34] | What did you do to him?! | 你对他做了什么 |
[09:37] | Where were you? You just left him to die! | 你去哪儿了?他本来不会死的 |
[09:40] | You lied to me! | 你对我撒了谎 |
[09:42] | Where were you?! | 你去哪儿了? |
[10:01] | Jack,it’s okay! It’s okay! | Jack 好了 好了 |
[10:02] | Where were you?! | 你去哪儿了? |
[10:03] | Where were you?! | 你去哪儿了? |
[10:08] | Jack… Jack, what’s the matter? | Jack…Jack 你怎么了 |
[10:09] | -Are you okay? Are you okay? | -你还好吧 你还… |
[10:12] | Get some water! | 拿点水来 |
[10:16] | Breathe. | 吸气… |
[10:17] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[10:19] | It’s okay. Just breathe,Jack. | 没事的 呼吸 |
[10:24] | He’s lying. | 他撒谎了 |
[10:26] | You’re suffering from fatigue. | 你看起来很痛苦 |
[10:27] | Locke told Boone not to tell. | Locke让Boone别跟其他人说 |
[10:29] | Not to tell about what? | 不要告诉别人什么 |
[10:30] | Something about a hatch. | 关于什么舱门的 |
[10:33] | Locke’s hiding something. | Locke隐瞒了什么 |
[10:35] | -Jack,listen… -The man is hiding something. | -Jack 听着 -那个人一定隐瞒了什么 |
[10:37] | Jack,listen to me. | Jack 听我说 |
[10:39] | What we need is for the one doctor on this island to get some sleep. | 我们需要这个岛上唯一的一位医生去睡会儿觉 |
[10:41] | -I’m fine. I don’t need it. -Jack. | -我很好 我不用睡觉 -Jack |
[10:42] | You need some rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[10:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:34] | It is you. | 是你么 |
[11:37] | So you haven’t forgotten me. | 你还没忘记我啊 |
[11:41] | Hardly. | 怎么能忘呢 |
[11:44] | What are you doing in Sydney? | 你在悉尼干什么呢 |
[11:45] | I’ve been traveling. | 我来旅游的 |
[11:46] | And you? | 你呢 |
[11:47] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[11:49] | Almost a year now. | 差不多有1年了 |
[11:50] | I’m a tree cutter. | 我是伐木工 |
[11:52] | I cut trees. | 就是砍树的 |
[11:52] | Sounds like good,honest work. | 听起来这个工作不错啊 |
[11:54] | So much for my philosophy degree,huh? | 很像我的哲学理念啊 |
[11:57] | Whatever puts food on your table. | 足够能养活你了 |
[11:58] | How is Zara? | Sahla怎么样了 |
[12:03] | She died. | 她死了 |
[12:06] | Stray bomb while she was shopping for a dress. | 她在达拉斯买东西的时候 3个炸弹爆炸了 |
[12:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很难过 |
[12:15] | Listen,listen,we’ve got a lot of catching up to do. | 听着 听着 我们要好好说说话 |
[12:19] | Why don’t you come over? | 你到我那儿去坐坐怎么样 |
[12:21] | I’d love to. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[12:28] | I’m out of ammo. | 我没装甲了 |
[12:30] | Use the crowbar. | 用那钢材 |
[12:31] | That only works on the zombies, | 那个只对僵尸有效 |
[12:32] | not the big bugs. | 对Boss没用的 |
[12:33] | Indeed. | 很整洁啊 |
[12:35] | The three of you live here? | 你们3个住这里吗 |
[12:36] | Sydney’s very expensive.It’s the best we can afford. | 悉尼这边房价很贵 这是我们能租下的最好的房子了 |
[12:40] | And what is it you do,Sayid? | 你是干什么工作的 Sayid |
[12:42] | At the moment,I’m at liberty. | 目前…我是个自由主义者 |
[12:45] | He’s on holiday. | 他目前在度假 |
[12:47] | You’ll love the beaches here. | 你会喜欢这里的海滩的 |
[12:48] | There is something to be said for australian women. | 还能和澳大利亚的美女聊聊 |
[12:56] | I’ve had the misfortune of being landLocked for several years. | 几年来我发现做房东是一件很不幸的事情 |
[13:01] | The last beach I was at was sharm el-sheik. | 最后一次去海滩 |
[13:04] | With you,Sam,remember? | 是和你 Sam 还记得吗 |
[13:06] | Before our english exams. | 在我的结业考试前 |
[13:08] | I hear the beaches here are very nice… | 在海滩是很不错的 |
[13:13] | especially the women. | 特别是那边的女人 |
[13:17] | Perhaps we can go | 也许我们可以去 |
[13:26] | So tell me…exactly what kind of trees do you cut? | 那么告诉我 你们到底砍哪种树的 |
[13:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:36] | I was a communications officer. | 我是军队里的通讯官 |
[13:38] | Sayid was republican guard. He knows things. | Sayid在共和国卫队里面呆过 他知道一些事情 |
[13:47] | Perhaps it’s not happenstance that you and Sam met at the mosque. | 也许你们在清真寺的相遇并非偶然 |
[13:56] | Perhaps | 也许 |
[13:58] | it is fate. | 这就是命运 |
[14:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:08] | Look,I’m fine,really,okay? | 听着 我没事的 真的 |
[14:10] | You need rest, Claire. | 你需要休息 Claire |
[14:11] | Sun, tell her. | Sun 劝劝她 |
[14:13] | In a hospital, they would have you sleep. | 在医院里 他们会让你睡觉 |
[14:15] | The nurses would take your baby. | 护士会帮你照顾孩子的 |
[14:17] | Yeah, but I’m not in the hospital. | 是的 但这儿不是医院 |
[14:19] | Well, all the more reason to take extra care, Claire. | 你能多休息就应该多休息一会儿 Claire |
[14:22] | Look,it’s okay. I can take care of Turnip head for a while. | 当然 我可以帮你照顾Tonny Pitt一会儿的 |
[14:26] | It’s just what I’m calling him till you give him a name, | 在你给他取名字前 我是这么叫他的 |
[14:28] | ’cause his head… looks like a turnip. | 因为他的头…像个小罗卜 |
[14:33] | Look, what if he needs something,okay? | 万一他需要什么…是么 |
[14:34] | You’ll be there for him after you sleep. | 你可以等你睡过之后再来处理的 |
[14:37] | No, okay? No. | 不 好么 不了 |
[14:41] | Claire,no one is going to take this baby away from you. No one. | Claire 没人能从你这里抢走孩子…没人可以 |
[14:46] | You don’t know that,okay? You can’t say that. | 你不知道的 好么 你不能那么说 |
[14:48] | I won’t let it happen. | 我不会让这种事情发生的 |
[14:56] | Just be really careful,okay? | 一定要小心点 好吗 |
[14:58] | Make sure if he gets hot,that you take his blanket off. | 要包紧毛巾 别让他冻着了 |
[15:00] | His neck,okay? Hold his neck. | 小心他的脖子…脖子 |
[15:02] | I got him. | 好 |
[15:17] | This was his. | 这个是他的 |
[15:22] | I didn’t go through it. | 我没打开过 |
[15:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
[15:39] | Storm coming. | 暴风雨要来了 |
[15:47] | I should have said no. | 我不应该让他去的 |
[15:50] | First time he offered to hunt with me,I should have said no. | 从他第一次说要跟我去狩猎那时 我就不应该让他去的 |
[15:56] | He would have gone anyway. | 但是他一定会去的 |
[16:00] | Yeah,I suppose he would have. | 是的 我想他会的 |
[16:08] | I know how confused and angry you must be right now. | 我能感觉到你现在有多么的生气 |
[16:11] | I can’t say I understand what you’re going through,but… | 我不能说我了解你全部的感受 但… |
[16:16] | I know what it feels like when you lose family. | 我了解失去一个亲人的感觉 |
[16:29] | I hope you can forgive me. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:00] | You asked if you could do anything for me. | 你说过你想帮我做点什么事是么? |
[17:08] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[17:11] | John Locke killed my brother. | John Locke 杀了我哥哥 |
[17:15] | Will you do something about that? | 你能对这件事做点什么么? |
[17:31] | A little more. | 再喝点 |
[17:32] | No. | 不要了 |
[17:32] | You need to get your blood sugar level up. | 你要补充点血糖 |
[17:33] | All right,look,enough already. | 一点也不要了 |
[17:36] | I’ve rested. | 我已经休息过了 |
[17:37] | -Jack… -I’m fine. | -Jack -我很好 |
[17:39] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna go talk to Locke. | 我要去找Locke谈谈 |
[17:43] | -No,you need to lie down. -No,I don’t. | -不 你得躺下 -不 |
[17:45] | I strongly advise it. | 我强烈…建议你 |
[17:48] | Advise. | 建议? |
[17:49] | Advice. What… | 建议 什么… |
[17:51] | All right,what’s going on now? | 那你建议我现在做什么好呢 |
[17:53] | Lie down,okay? | 躺下 好吗 |
[17:59] | I crushed up some sleeping pills. | 我在你刚喝的果汁里 |
[18:02] | Put them in your juice. | 放了一点安眠药 |
[18:05] | Why would you… | 你为什么… |
[18:07] | You drugged me? | 你给我下的药? |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Good night. | 好梦 |
[18:57] | How did you get that? | 你那个伤口是怎么来的? |
[19:03] | War wound. | 打仗时得的 |
[19:05] | Looks more like a surgical scar. | 看上去更像是外科手术留下的伤疤 |
[19:07] | Like I said,war wound. | 我说了 打仗时得的 |
[19:11] | The plane’s radio… | 那架飞机上的无线电 |
[19:14] | was Boone able to pick up a signal? | Boone接收到什么信号了吗 |
[19:15] | I was on the ground. All I could hear was static. | 我当时在下面 我听到他好像在呼叫什么 |
[19:18] | So it was working? | 那么说它当时还能用 |
[19:19] | Yeah,but I can’t imagine it survived the fall. | 是的 但我不知道掉下来后还能不能用 |
[19:25] | Some of its parts might work in the transmitter I’m building for the raft. | 我要做的信号收发器可能需要那上面的一些零件 |
[19:31] | If you’d be willing to take me. | 你能带我去那架飞机那儿么 |
[19:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:38] | How did you find this plane? | 你们是怎么找来这地方的 |
[19:40] | Luck. | 运气 |
[19:42] | You and Boone were hunting? | 你和Boone当时是在打猎 |
[19:44] | Is that a question? | 这是一个问题吗 |
[19:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:47] | Boar got scarce a couple weeks back. | 几周前Boone有点害怕 |
[19:50] | We weren’t hunting. We were exploring. | 你们是在一边打猎一边探险 |
[19:52] | So you just happened upon a beachcraft perched in the trees? | 然后就发现了挂在树上的那架飞机 |
[19:55] | Yep. | 是的 |
[19:59] | At the funeral,you said your leg was injured. | 在葬礼上 你说你的腿受伤了 |
[20:01] | It was just a charley horse. | 只是有点抽痛 |
[20:05] | Cramp. | 抽筋了 |
[20:06] | I know what a charley horse is,John. | 我知道你说的是抽筋的意思 John |
[20:10] | Back in Iraq,you were an interrogator. | 在伊拉克的时候你是个审讯官吧 |
[20:14] | Is that a question? | 那是一个问题吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:19] | A long time ago I was. | 很久以前 我曾经是的 |
[20:20] | Well,you haven’t lost your touch. | 你还会问我更多 |
[20:23] | Why would I interrogate you,John? | 我干吗要审讯你呢 John |
[20:26] | Jack called me a liar | Jack当着我过去1个月 |
[20:29] | in front of every man,woman,and child I’ve come to know over the past month. | 认识的所有男人女人和小孩的面 说我是骗 |
[20:34] | And maybe there’s a part of you that thinks maybe there isn’t a plane out here at all. | 没准你也是这么认为的 认为那里根本没有什么飞机 |
[20:38] | I know when I’m being lied to. | 我能知道别人有没有骗我 |
[20:41] | There’s a plane. | 那里肯定有架飞机 |
[20:56] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[20:58] | you haven’t lost your touch. | 你还会问我更多 |
[21:05] | You’ve lost your edge,old man. | 你失去了你最爱的人 伙计 |
[21:06] | I never had one when I played you. | 在我遇到你之前 我还没有最爱的人 |
[21:09] | Were you always this slow? | 你一直都是这么慢吗 |
[21:10] | Come on,come on,let’s keep playing. | 来吧 咱们继续踢 |
[21:12] | You have to get out of that department,practice more. | 你应该走出公寓 多多运动了 |
[21:16] | Haddad would like that. | Haddad不太喜欢运动 |
[21:18] | More blending in with the community. | 就想着要混入边上的这群人当中去 |
[21:20] | I think he’s got his eye on a target. | 我觉得他一定有什么打算 |
[21:22] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[21:24] | For the past two weeks,he’s been asking me about explosives. | 过去2个星期他一直在问我有关爆炸方面的问题 |
[21:27] | Blast radius. | 爆炸范围 |
[21:29] | Transport. | 运输之类的 |
[21:30] | Haddad’s very thorough. | 他问得还挺细的 |
[21:32] | Do you know if he’s gotten hold of any yet? | 你知不知道他手上有没有炸药? |
[21:34] | Explosives? | 你认为有么 |
[21:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:38] | All I know is there’s going to be an operation, | 我只知道他肯定有个什么计划 |
[21:41] | and there is going to be a martyr. | 公寓里有个监视器 |
[21:47] | You. | 你… |
[21:48] | Haddad told me this morning. | Haddad今天早上告诉我的 |
[21:55] | Come on. Let’s keep playing. | 来 我们接着踢吧 |
[21:57] | Come on, Sayid. | 来吧 Sayid |
[22:00] | What is it, huh? | 那…到底是什么? |
[22:02] | What is it? | 到底是什么? |
[22:07] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我觉得我做不了这件事 |
[22:11] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[22:13] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[22:14] | I can get Sam to turn himself in. He wants out. | 我不想让Sam牵扯进去 他不想干了 |
[22:16] | Does he know where the c-4 is? | 他知道C4炸药是什么吗 |
[22:17] | The other two are the ones you want. | 剩下那两个才是你们要找的人 |
[22:18] | Does he know where it is? | 他知道炸药在什么地方吗 |
[22:22] | No. | 他不知道 |
[22:24] | Then he’s useless. | 那么他没什么用 |
[22:26] | These cells run top down. It’s all need-to-know. | 卖家的底细我们都要知道 |
[22:28] | The recruit’s handed a bomb and a target at the last possible moment. | 炸药会在最后可能的时间交货 |
[22:32] | The only way to find that c-4 is to wait for Sam | 而我们现在要找C4炸药唯一的办法 |
[22:34] | to walk out that door with a target to hit. | 只能是坐等他们带着炸药去炸目标的时候 |
[22:36] | He’s in over his head. | 他在那儿的时间还不长 |
[22:37] | He doesn’t even know why he’s doing it. | 他甚至还不明白他们要做什么 |
[22:39] | That’s why you’re gonna convince him to go through with it. | 这就是了 这就要靠你去说服他去干了 |
[22:43] | No. | 不 |
[22:46] | No,I will not. | 我不会那么做的 |
[22:47] | Excuse me? | 我听错了么? |
[22:49] | I’m done. It’s over. | 我完成任务了 结束了 |
[22:50] | No,no,you’re not even close to being done,my friend. | 不 你离完成还差得远呢 |
[22:53] | What are you going to do,arrest me? | 你又能怎么样 逮捕我? |
[22:54] | No. | 不 |
[22:57] | We’ll arrest her. | 我们会逮捕她 |
[22:59] | Your girlfriend’s an Iraqi living abroad | 你伊拉克的女朋友虽然住在国外 |
[23:01] | with a record of insurgency. | 但她参加过暴乱 还被记录在案 |
[23:04] | Wouldn’t it be terrible if she got picked up as an enemy combatant,Sayid? | 如果她作为敌人被逮捕将会是件很可怕的事情 Sayid |
[23:09] | So if you want any chance of ever seeing her again, | 所以如果你还想有机会再见到她的话 |
[23:13] | you’re gonna go and talk your good friend Sam into blowing himself up. | 你最好和你的好朋友Sam谈谈 让他鼓起勇气干下去 |
[23:32] | Dude,it’s “washed.” | 伙计 留神点 |
[23:34] | “Washed the spider out.” | “蜘蛛出现了” |
[23:37] | Unless there’s some kind of british version. | 你唱的是英国的儿歌 |
[23:39] | Oh,okay. | 好吧 |
[23:47] | What’s the matter,man? | 怎么回事啊 伙计 |
[23:49] | Well, I can’t get the bloody thing to stop crying. | 这个小东西一直在不停地哭 |
[23:51] | Maybe he’s hungry. | 可能他饿了 |
[23:52] | No. I nursed him five times. | 不会的 Claire喂过他5次了 |
[23:55] | Made any deposits? | 他有尿裤子么 |
[23:56] | You know,diaper-wise? | 有换过尿布吗 |
[24:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:06] | It’s time to break out the big guns. | 让我来唱一首 |
[24:34] | Dude,that’s all I got. | 伙计 我就会唱这么多了 |
[24:43] | Heroin. | 是海洛因 |
[24:45] | The cargo hold’s full of it. | 货舱里面全是这东西 |
[24:47] | Best I can figure,they were smugglers. | 所以我能断定他们是走私毒品的 |
[24:53] | The plane was perched on the canopy? | 飞机是挂在树上的 |
[24:56] | Right up there. | 就在那儿 |
[24:59] | And Boone climbed up by himself | Boone自己爬了上去 |
[25:01] | because of your charley horse? | 因为你脚抽筋了 |
[25:03] | Yes,that’s right. | 是的 很对 |
[25:06] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[25:12] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[25:17] | I’m going to salvage what I can of the radio. | 我去看看无线电 也许里面会有可用的零件 |
[25:20] | If we leave now,we should beat the storm back. | 如果我们快点走 应该还能在暴风雨来之前赶回去 |
[25:31] | Why don’t you trust me,Sayid? | 你为什么不相信我 Sayid |
[25:36] | For one thing, | 因为有件事 |
[25:38] | you’ve been carrying a gun you’ve told no one about. | 你带着一把枪 但你谁也没告诉 |
[25:45] | We found one of the smugglers about a half a klickwest of here | 我们在悬崖西面发现了一个走私犯 |
[25:47] | dressed as a priest, | 穿的像个牧师 |
[25:48] | nigerian currency in his pockets,and this. | 兜里有尼日利亚货币…还有这个 |
[25:59] | Now you’re armed and I’m not. | 现在你有了武器而我没有 |
[26:01] | Does that earn me any trust? | 这能让我赢取你的信任吗 |
[26:04] | You gave this to me because I caught you concealing it. | 你把枪给我 是因为我发现了你藏着它 |
[26:07] | That earns you adaptability. | 只赢取了我对你藏东西的本领的佩服 |
[26:12] | Okay,I’ll tell you something you don’t know. | 好吧 我告诉你些你不知道的事情 |
[26:14] | Please do. | 说吧 |
[26:18] | The first week after the crash,there was a cave-in. | 我们坠机后的第一个星期 |
[26:20] | Jack was trapped. You remember that? | Jack被困在了那个山洞里 你还记得么 |
[26:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:24] | You,Kate,and Sawyer went out into the jungle to triangulate a signal. | 你 Kate还有Sawyer去丛林里面利用三角定位来试图接收信号 |
[26:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:30] | You were hit from behind, knocked unconscious. | 你被人从后面击昏了 |
[26:33] | When you woke up,the transceiver, your equipment was destroyed. | 当你醒来的时候 你装备的信号收发器被弄坏了 |
[26:43] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[26:53] | This is one time you’d better not be telling the truth! | 这次你最好说的不是实话 |
[26:56] | I did what was in everyone’s best interest. | 我这么做是为了大家考虑 |
[26:58] | You ruined my chance to find the source! | 你破坏了我发现信号源的最好机会 |
[27:00] | The source of a distress call that kept saying they’re dead, | 那个信号源只是一个陷阱 |
[27:02] | it killed them all over and over? | 会一遍遍地让大家有去无回 |
[27:04] | Is that a place you really want to lead people to? | 你会带着大伙儿去那种地方么 |
[27:10] | Why wait all this time? | 为什么你现在才说 |
[27:12] | Why not tell me then? | 那时候你为什么不告诉我 |
[27:13] | Because back then you wouldn’t have engaged | 因为那时候你只想着怎么找到信号源 |
[27:15] | in reasonable debate. | 根本不会静下心来和我争辩的 |
[27:17] | And nobody else would have. | 其他人也不会 |
[27:18] | You were all so focused on getting off the island | 你们还在挖空心思地想怎么离开这个岛 |
[27:20] | that you weren’t seeingthings clearly. | 你根本不明白状况 |
[27:22] | It’s like what’s happening now with the raft. | 就像现在去做那条救生艇一样 |
[27:26] | Did you burn the raft,John? | 那救生艇是你烧的吗 John |
[27:27] | No, Sayid, I didn’t. | 不是 Sayid 不是我干的 |
[27:33] | What is the hatch? | 那个舱门是什么东西 |
[27:36] | The hatch? | 舱门? |
[27:37] | Boone mentioned it before he died. | Boone在他死之前曾提到过 |
[27:42] | A hatch? | 一个舱门? |
[27:48] | Two hatches on a plane,Sayid. | 飞机上有两个舱门 Sayid |
[27:50] | Could be forward or aft. | 可以是前面那个 也可以是后面那个 |
[28:02] | I’m not sure if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能做好 |
[28:05] | You would not be a martyr if you didn’t have to overcome far,Sam. | Sam 如果你不能战胜对死亡恐惧 你就不会成为一个勇士 |
[28:08] | I am not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[28:10] | It’s all the innocent lives. | 而是那些无辜的生命 |
[28:13] | All those people. | 所有那些人们 |
[28:13] | The Imam preaches peace,Sayid. | 他们虽然很可恨 |
[28:16] | That every human life is sacred. | 可每个人的生命都是神圣的 |
[28:19] | It’s true,innocent lives will be lost | 你说的对 无辜生命将被牺牲 |
[28:21] | in service of a greater good. | 但你献身给了伟大的事业 |
[28:23] | What if I’m doing this because I’m angry? | 我这么做是因为我很愤怒 |
[28:28] | What if I’m doing this because they killed her? | 我这么做是因为他们杀了她 |
[28:30] | What if you are? | 那你还没打定主意么 |
[28:39] | Should we just accept what happened to Zara? | 我们就只有接受发生在Sahla身上的一切吗? |
[28:43] | What about all the others like her? | 那么其他类似死去的人们怎么办呢? |
[28:44] | Do we just accept their deaths? Because if we do, | 我们都将只是仅仅接受他们的死亡吗?如果我们仅仅是接受的话 |
[28:47] | it means ultimately we care nothing about them. | 我们对她的死也就无能为力了 |
[28:58] | I lost someone,too,Sam. | 我也失去了某个人 Sam |
[29:02] | I will never be whole again. | 我的人生也不再完整 |
[29:05] | There need to be consequences for those responsible. | 他们该为这样的后果承担责任 |
[29:09] | That’s my duty. | 这是我该做的 |
[29:11] | That is how I will honor her. | 也是我欠她的 |
[29:17] | Haddad was right. | Hadad是对的 |
[29:21] | It was fate that brought us back together. | 是命运让我们相遇的 |
[29:32] | will you do this with me? | 你愿意和我一起干吗 |
[29:36] | I will. | 我愿意 |
[30:02] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[30:08] | Do you want to take a walk? | 想去走走么 |
[30:10] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:14] | I spoke to Locke. | 我跟Locke谈过了 |
[30:15] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[30:16] | He took me to the plane. | 他带我去了那架飞机那儿 |
[30:18] | I believe what happened was an accident. | 我相信发生的是场意外 |
[30:21] | Then why did he lie? | 那他为什么撒谎 |
[30:24] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:27] | But I don’t believe he meant to harm Boone. | 但我认为他不是故意想伤害Boone的 |
[30:31] | So that’s it? | 那么就这样了么 |
[30:34] | I know how strong the need can be to find someone to blame. | 我知道你是多么想找个人来出出气 |
[30:37] | You don’t get it,do you? | 你一点都不明白 是吧 |
[30:41] | Just forget about it,okay? | 算了 就当我没说过 |
[30:52] | How much weight can this hold? | 这个能承受多少重量? |
[30:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:57] | A lot. | 有很多吧 |
[30:58] | Enough. | 足够了 |
[31:01] | Yeah,yeah. Tighter. | 是是 绑起来 |
[31:04] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[31:05] | What if it tips over? | 要是这艇翻了怎么办? |
[31:06] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[31:08] | That’s why we made it this wide. | 所以我们才要做得这么宽 |
[31:11] | There. That should do it. | 你干得怎样了 |
[31:13] | Right? | 还行吧? |
[31:14] | Good? | 好么? |
[31:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:19] | All right. | 很好 |
[31:21] | That if a shark attacks? | W要是鲨鱼攻击了怎么办? |
[31:23] | Sharks aren’t getting anywhere near us,man. | 鲨鱼根本不会靠近我们的 伙计 |
[31:28] | What if we die? | 要是我们死了呢? |
[31:35] | We are not gonna die. | 我们不会死的 |
[31:39] | Boone died. | Boone死了 |
[31:42] | Hey,Michael,do you know anything about babies? | Michael 你了解小孩么 |
[31:45] | I can’t get this little guy to be quiet. | 我无法让这小家伙安静下来 |
[31:47] | Uh,walk with him. He’ll calm down. | 抱着他走走 也许他就能静下来了 |
[31:49] | Yeah,I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[31:51] | Jin, have you seen sun? | Jin 看见Sun了么 |
[31:54] | Sun. I need some help with this baby. | Sun 我需要她帮我照顾这个婴儿 |
[31:57] | No. | 没看见 |
[31:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:03] | Hey, Chucky, | 小子 |
[32:04] | wanna keep that kid quiet? | 能让那个婴儿安静点么 |
[32:06] | Baby huey’s like nails on a chalkboard. | 你来看看做救生艇的大哥 |
[32:09] | Oh,there you go. | 总算安静了 |
[32:12] | You happy now? | 你高兴了吧 |
[32:17] | I was. | 我刚才确实高兴了 |
[32:19] | If you’re gonna play nursemaid, at least do the damn job. | 我能以杀手护士的身份 来干这该死的活 |
[32:22] | Hey…hey,say something else. | 再说些其它的什么 |
[32:26] | Just say something. Say anything. | 说点什么 任何事都行 |
[32:28] | Okay,fine. I liked that thing a lot better inside than I like it outside. | 好吧 好吧 这小家伙的内心肯定比他的外表来得美 |
[32:39] | What? | 怎么? |
[33:04] | Brought you something to eat. | 给你带了点东西吃 |
[33:06] | What’s in it, | 里面有什么 |
[33:07] | chloroform? | 镇静剂? |
[33:09] | Soup. | 是汤 |
[33:11] | Thanks,but I think I’ll … | 谢谢了 但是我想… |
[33:16] | Who was in here? | 谁还在这儿呆过? |
[33:19] | I don’t know. What’s the matter? | 我不知道是… |
[33:19] | Was anybody in here? | 有人进来过吗 |
[33:21] | -No. Why are you… -The key to the gun case. | -没有 怎么… -装枪的箱子的钥匙… |
[33:24] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[33:27] | -Maybe it fell off this morning. -It didn’t fall off. | -可能今天早上你摔倒… -我没摔倒 |
[33:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[33:32] | Locke took the key. | Locke拿走了 |
[33:34] | -He’s after the guns. -I haven’t seen him all day. | -装枪的箱子的钥匙 -我整天都没有看见过他 |
[33:37] | -You don’t know… -No? Then who was it? | -我不知道… -不是?那能是谁呢? |
[33:45] | It wasn’t Locke. | 不是Locke干的 |
[34:09] | Get in. | 进来吧 |
[34:20] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[34:44] | Stay relaxed and focused. | 放松一点 认真一点 |
[34:46] | Drive with the windows down. | 把车窗放下来 |
[34:48] | The fresh air will keep you alert. | 新鲜空气能让你们保持清醒 |
[34:52] | You will need to wear these. | 你们得穿上这个 |
[34:58] | If you run into any problems… | 如果你们遇上麻烦 |
[35:03] | use this. | 这个会有用的 |
[35:06] | You are heroes. | 你们都是英雄 |
[35:10] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[35:34] | Sam,stop. | Sam 停下 |
[35:37] | Don’t be nervous,brother. | 兄弟 别叫我停下 |
[35:40] | We’ll be okay. | 我们会没事的 |
[35:41] | I’m working with the CIA. | 我是和中情局联手的 |
[35:45] | What? | 什么 |
[35:45] | I’m going to give you 10 minutes to get away before I call them. | 在我给他们打电话之前 我给你10分钟时间赶快离开 |
[35:50] | You set me up? | 你陷害我们? |
[35:52] | Sam, just go. | Sam 快走吧 |
[35:53] | Why would you do this to me? | 你为什么这么对我? |
[35:54] | You’re wasting time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[35:56] | You said we were going to do this together. | 你说我们两个要一起干的 |
[35:57] | You said you lost someone. | 你说你也失去了某个人的 |
[36:02] | Her name is Nadia. | 她的名字叫Nadia |
[36:04] | We were separated years ago. | 我们几年前被分开了 |
[36:08] | They know where I can find her. | 他们知道我可以去哪儿找她 |
[36:13] | You used me to find a woman? | 你为了找到一个女人而利用了我? |
[36:29] | You talked me into this. | 是你鼓动我这么做的 |
[36:30] | Sam, don’t. | Sam 别… |
[36:31] | You said it was for the greater good. | 你说这是为了伟大的事业 |
[36:33] | I’m begging you to go. | 我现在求你赶快走吧 |
[36:34] | You said you were my brother.You were supposed to be my brother,my friend. | 你应当是我的兄弟…我的朋友 |
[36:37] | I am your friend. | 我确实是你的朋友 |
[36:39] | A friend who told me to do this for Zara | 你这个朋友告诉我这么做是为了Sahla |
[36:42] | just so you could find some woman that you love?! | 然后你就可以去找你爱的女人了 |
[36:53] | Well, Sayid, | 那么Sayid |
[36:56] | I hope she makes you whole again. | 希望你的生命可以再次充实起来 |
[36:58] | No, Sam… | 不 Sam |
[37:13] | Go! Go! | 快去 快去 |
[37:30] | She doesn’t believe me, Sayid. | 她不相信我 Sayid |
[37:36] | Shannon…please listen to me. | Shannon 拜托听我说 |
[37:39] | He did it. I know it. | 是他杀死Boone的 我知道的 |
[37:42] | You’re not thinking rationally. | 你能不能理智一点 |
[37:49] | You’ve never fired a gun before. | 你以前从来都没开过枪的 |
[37:53] | Shannon, you don’t want to do this. | Shannon 你不会这么做的 |
[37:55] | Yes, I do. | 不 我会的 |
[37:56] | If you do it, | 如果你开枪了 |
[37:58] | you can never take it back. | 事情就无法挽回了 |
[38:05] | Stay back! | 别靠近 |
[38:11] | What did you do to him?! | 你对他做了什么 |
[38:13] | I told you it was an accident. | 我跟你们说了是个意外 |
[38:16] | Jack,you told me he was a liar. | Jack 是你告诉我他是个骗子的 |
[38:34] | Give me… | 给我 |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:43] | Don’t. | 不用假惺惺了 |
[38:46] | Get away. | 滚开吧 |
[39:18] | The low rumble breaks the crisp fall air | 慢慢穿过空气清新的街道 |
[39:20] | as a flash of red streaks down the maple-dabbled vermont highway. | 就来到了高速公路 |
[39:27] | The 32-valvev8 engine purrs as the transmission clicks down a gear, | 32箱的发动机可以经由变速箱带动 |
[39:30] | and the vehicle unleashes all 400 horses and 350 pound feet of rear-wheel torque. | 这辆车可以300马力的动力行使… |
[39:40] | Keep going. Keep…keep going. | 接下去念啊 快 快 |
[39:44] | Beneath the hood,the 4.4-liter power plant features | 4.4号的动力设计 |
[39:48] | a fully-integrated supercharger made into a 6-speed transmission, | 配有6速级变速 |
[39:52] | with a manual sequential shift feature. | 可以自选自动档或手动档 |
[39:56] | Keep going. | 接下去 |
[39:59] | This smooth-riding sports car offers a bewitching blend of taste,comfort,and economy… | 这辆舒适快捷的经济型跑车给你驾驭… |
[40:22] | She just needs time. | 她只是需要点时间 |
[40:24] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了太多事情 |
[40:27] | Time won’t make a difference. | 时间不会改变什么的 |
[40:33] | Perhaps I made a mistake. | 可能时间也会出错 |
[40:36] | You couldn’t let her kill Locke. | 不能让她杀了Locke |
[40:38] | You had no choice. | 这不是一个可行的方法 |
[40:41] | There’s always a choice. | 事情总会有出路的 |
[40:47] | She lives in Irvine,California, | 她住在加利福尼亚州的Livan |
[40:49] | just south of Los Angeles. | 就在洛杉矶的南面 |
[40:51] | Works as a lab techin a medical testing company. | 在一家医疗仪器试验公司当试验师 |
[40:54] | Plane ticket,walking-around money.You’re on an oceanic flight to L.A. | 给你机票 钱是给你路上花的 你坐的是飞往洛杉矶的航班 |
[40:58] | It leaves in two hours. | 至少再过2小时就可以起飞了 |
[41:00] | What happens to his body? | Sam的尸体怎么办? |
[41:02] | He was a terrorist,so he’s not exactly getting a state funeral. | 他是恐怖分子 所以不能期望得到国葬那样的待遇 |
[41:06] | What happens to his body? | 他的尸体怎么办? |
[41:13] | After it’s released,he’ll be cremated. | 尸检之后 就会被火葬的 |
[41:16] | A muslim man is supposed to be buried. | 穆斯林的男人应当被土葬 |
[41:18] | Yeah,well,there’s no one to claim the body. | 我知道 但是没人认领他的尸体 |
[41:21] | I’ll claim him. | 我可以认领 |
[41:22] | You can’t claim him when you’re on a plane in two hours,mate. | 你不能认领 因为你要赶飞机 |
[41:25] | Then change my flight to tomorrow. | 那么就把我的飞机改到明天 |
[41:44] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 |
[41:48] | It’ll heal. | 会痊愈的 |
[41:49] | Another war wound. | 又是一个战争创伤 |
[41:53] | I know what it cost you | 我知道你要为你所做的事情… |
[41:57] | to do what you did. | 付出很多 |
[42:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:04] | I did it because I sense | 我这么做是因为我感觉到 |
[42:06] | you might be our best hope of surviving here. | 你是可以让我们从这里活着出去的最大希望 |
[42:11] | But I don’t forgive what you did, | 但是我却不会原谅你所做的 |
[42:14] | and I certainly don’t trust you. | 而且我还是一样不信任你 |
[42:18] | And now you’re going to take me to the hatch. | 而现在 你可以带我去看那个舱门了 |
[42:22] | Hatch? I already showed you… | 舱门 我已经给你看过… |
[42:27] | No more lies. | 别再撒谎了 |