| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [02:41] | There they go again. | 他们又开始了 |
| [02:43] | You think we should do something? | 你说我们是不是该做点什么? |
| [02:45] | What should we do? | 我们能做什么呢? |
| [02:47] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
| [02:50] | I don’t know. He walked up and started going off on her again. | 我不知道 他走过去 然后就开始纠缠不清 |
| [03:00] | Get your hands off her! | 把你的手放开! |
| [03:02] | I swear to God, you put your hands on her one more time… | 我发誓你再敢碰她一下 |
| [03:07] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
| [06:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [06:49] | Don’t worry. | 没关系 |
| [06:51] | I stuck my nose where it didn’t belong. | 是我自己多管闲事 |
| [06:54] | It’s on me. | 我自找的 |
| [06:56] | You must understand. | 你必须知道 |
| [06:57] | I got to get this raft finished | 我必须把这个竹筏做好 |
| [06:59] | so I can get my boy and take him home. | 那样我就能带我儿子离开这里回家 |
| [07:01] | When I slapped you, | 当我打你的时候 |
| [07:02] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
| [07:04] | -Yeah? From what? -From Jin. | -是吗? 保护我什么? -避开Jin. |
| [07:07] | You don’t know what he’s capable of. | 你不知道他会做出什么样的事情 |
| [07:12] | It’s not my problem. | 那不关我事 |
| [07:13] | It’s yours. | 是你的问题 |
| [07:36] | Why don’t you try sea urchin? | 你为什么不试试海胆? |
| [07:38] | They got more ping. | 他们的砰砰声更大 |
| [07:47] | So listen,I know things got kind of nasty down there at the beach. | 听着 我知道在海滩上发生了不愉快的事情 |
| [07:50] | and | 还有 |
| [07:51] | I don’t want to get involved in husband and wife stuff,but | 我不想被牵连到你们的家事里 但是 |
| [07:55] | I figured, you know, | 我认为 你看 |
| [07:58] | you might need to relax. | 你也许需要放松 |
| [08:00] | So… | 所以… |
| [08:08] | Come on, dude, I’m trying here. | 来吧 伙计 我好言相劝 |
| [08:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
| [08:16] | You want to be an outsider? | 你不想加入? |
| [08:17] | It’s your business. | 那是你的事 |
| [08:27] | I tied this side down. | 我把这边绑紧 |
| [08:29] | Do you think this is gonna hold? | 你认为这个撑得住吗? |
| [08:32] | Do you have a past in the Navy you’ve neglected to tell me about? | 你是不是在海军服过役而你却忘记告诉我了? |
| [08:36] | Why? | 为什么这么说? |
| [08:37] | How does a woman like you learn how to tie a perfect bowline knot? | 像你这样的一个女人 怎么能打出这样完美的结呢? |
| [08:41] | By dating guys with sailboats. | 跟一些玩帆船的人约会喽 |
| [08:46] | Since you bring it up, I’ve been worried since I first met you | 既然你提到了 第一次遇见你的时候 我还担心 |
| [08:49] | that you might end up a spinster. | 你这辈子会嫁不出去呢 |
| [08:52] | Spending my Saturday nightsalone at home tying knots? | 然后星期六晚上待在家里绑绳节? |
| [08:55] | Perhaps with an overweight aunt. | 或许还有一位超重的姑妈 |
| [08:59] | It’s a very sad image. | 真是个伤心的画面 |
| [09:01] | Maybe we should get some rope, | 或许我们得拿些绳子 |
| [09:04] | spend a Saturday night alone together, | 在一个周六整晚呆在一起 |
| [09:06] | and see what happens. | 看看会发生什么 |
| [09:16] | Dad? | 爸 |
| [09:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
| [09:22] | You are going to love New York, Walt. | 你会喜欢上纽约的 Walt |
| [09:24] | No city like it. | 没有哪个城市能比她好 |
| [09:25] | What I really want to show you | 到了纽约我最想给你看的是 |
| [09:27] | Are the buildings, architecture. | 那些高楼 建筑 |
| [09:29] | Buildings? | 高楼? |
| [09:30] | I said that,’til I saw the Flatiron Building. | 对 我过去也认为没什么 直到我见到了熨斗形大厦 |
| [09:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [09:33] | Oldest skyscraper in the city. | 城市里古老的摩天大楼 |
| [09:35] | Built in 1902.And it’s flat. | 建于1902年 而且是扁平的 |
| [09:38] | That one building inspired me to start drawing | 那个建筑给了我画画还有 |
| [09:40] | and designing things. | 设计东西的灵感 |
| [09:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [09:43] | You just gotta see it.You want to see it, right? | 你看到就知道了 想马上就看到 对吧? |
| [09:45] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
| [09:47] | Can I go throw the ball to Vincent? | 我去和 Vincent玩会球可以吗? |
| [09:50] | Yeah. Sure. Of course. | 好的 当然行了 |
| [09:54] | Come on, Vincent! | 快 Vincent! |
| [09:58] | Wow, you’re making a lot of progress. | 哇噢 进展不错啊 |
| [10:00] | -Yeah, trying. -It’s pretty cool. | -是啊 挺麻烦的 -挺棒的 |
| [10:03] | Got this bamboo for the decking, | 用这些竹子做甲板 |
| [10:06] | got a piece of the fuselage for a cabin | 用机身做船舱 |
| [10:10] | Some storage bins. | 一些储藏箱 |
| [10:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
| [10:15] | I thought I’d give you the heads-up. | 我想给你提点醒 |
| [10:17] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
| [10:19] | Yeah, there’s a lot of talk going on about who’s going on this thing with you. | 对 大家都在谈论谁会跟你一起走 |
| [10:23] | Hey, man… it’s not the Queen Mary. | 老兄…这可不是”玛丽皇后”号 |
| [10:26] | I only got room for four people. | 只能容纳4个人 |
| [10:29] | There’s one open spot. | 还剩下一个空位 |
| [10:32] | Who took the other one? | 另外一个给谁了? |
| [10:33] | What’s the matter, doc? | 你怎么了,医生? |
| [10:35] | Feeling left out? | 感觉被冷落了? |
| [10:38] | You’re taking Sawyer with you? | 你准备带Sawyer一起走? |
| [10:39] | Yep. Bought myself a ticket on this little tub. | 没错 我给自己买了张船票 |
| [10:43] | Let me tell you. | 告诉你吧 |
| [10:45] | The fare was steep. | 票价还挺贵的 |
| [10:47] | Could have used that cable to hold up the whole east wing of my new beach house. | 本来还可以用这些电缆撑住我的沙滩别墅的整个东翼的 |
| [10:50] | You sold him a spot? | 你卖给他一个位置? |
| [10:52] | I needed a halyard to the mast. | 因为我需要给桅杆找条扬帆索 |
| [10:55] | Good thing I’m a saver, not a spender, huh, doc? | 还好我是个节俭的人 不会浪费钱财 对吧 医生? |
| [11:05] | How much longer are you gonna let him treat you this way? | 你还想让你丈夫这样对待你多久? |
| [11:09] | Please | 拜托… |
| [11:12] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
| [11:13] | Yeah, a husband you’re afraid to tell you speak English | 是啊,一个连你会说英语都不敢告诉他知道的丈夫? |
| [11:17] | I’m trying to understand, Sun. | 我在试着去理解 Sun |
| [11:21] | He wasn’t always like this. | 他以前不是这样的 |
| [11:26] | He used to tell me how beautiful I looked to him. | 他过去常常跟我说我有多漂亮 |
| [11:31] | He was so tender. | 他以前很温柔 |
| [11:37] | And then he was different. | 后来他变了 |
| [11:41] | What changed him? | 什么改变了他? |
| [11:45] | Need some help! | 快来帮忙! |
| [11:52] | Hey, Charlie, what’s going on? | Charlie 出什么事了? |
| [11:54] | The raft…it’s on fire. Look. | 那船…着火了 看! |
| [12:16] | No… no! | 不… |
| [12:17] | No! | 不! |
| [12:20] | No! | 不! |
| [12:22] | No! | 不! |
| [12:30] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
| [12:32] | Where the hell is he?! | 他到底在哪里? |
| [12:39] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
| [12:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
| [12:43] | She doesn’t understand you, man. | 她听不懂你的话 老兄 |
| [12:44] | Hey! Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
| [12:46] | Back off. | 走开 |
| [12:47] | No. Her husband did this, and she knows! | 不 是她丈夫干的 她知道的! |
| [12:49] | You trying to protect him now? Is that it? | 你现在想保护他是吗? |
| [12:50] | She was with me! | 她刚才跟我在一起! |
| [12:51] | Walt! No, Walt! Get back, get back. | Walt! 不要 Walt! 回来 回来 |
| [12:54] | No, no, it’s done. | 不 不要 没用了 |
| [12:56] | Sun, wait! | Sun 等等! |
| [12:57] | I’m gonna break his damn neck! | 我非打死他不可! |
| [12:58] | Michael, just take it easy, man. | Michael 先别生气 |
| [13:00] | We don’t know that Jin did this. | 我们并不能确定是Jin干的 |
| [13:02] | -Are you serious?! -Sawyer, shut up! | -你开玩笑吗? -Sawyer 闭嘴! |
| [13:04] | Jack, come on, we saw him on the beach this morning! | Jack 别这样 早上我们看见他在这沙滩上 |
| [13:06] | That doesn’t mean that he torched the raft. | 那并不意味着就是他烧了这船 |
| [13:08] | Yeah, then who did, Jack? | 那是谁干的 Jack? |
| [13:26] | What do you want? | 你在干什么? |
| [16:27] | What do you want? | 有什么事? |
| [16:31] | I’d like to talk to you about Shannon. | 我想跟你谈谈 Shannon |
| [16:36] | It’s very possible your sister and I are going to become more than just friends. | 你妹妹跟我很可能会不只是朋友 |
| [16:42] | What is this, some middle eastern thing? | 这算什么 中东人的方式? |
| [16:47] | You want my blessing or something? | 你要我的祝福还是什么? |
| [16:51] | My hope is you won’t object. | 我希望你不会反对 |
| [16:53] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
| [16:59] | I was extending a courtesy, not asking your permission. | 我只是想礼貌些 而不是来请求你的准许 |
| [17:03] | Let me tell you about my sister. | 跟你说说我妹妹吧 |
| [17:07] | She likes older men…guys that can take car eof her. | 他喜欢成熟的男人…那种可以照顾她的 |
| [17:11] | My guess is in this place you fit the bill. | 我猜在这里你刚好符合这个条件 |
| [17:15] | She’ll make you feel like the greatest guy ever while you | 她会让你觉得自己是最好的 |
| [17:18] | get her food,whatever it is she needs, | 然后你给她弄食物 一切她要的东西 |
| [17:20] | and once she gets what she wants, | 在得到她所需要的之后 |
| [17:21] | she’ll move on. | 她就会离开你 |
| [17:25] | When she does, | 如果到时她真的离开你 |
| [17:28] | don’t take it personally, man. | 别太在意 |
| [17:58] | Messed up my ride, chief. | 你把我的船搞砸了 老大 |
| [18:13] | Hey, there you are. | 原来你在这 |
| [18:15] | Come help me with this. I’m completely destroying it. | 过来帮下忙 我快把它弄坏了 |
| [18:21] | You seem to be doing just fine. | 看起来弄得不错啊 |
| [18:22] | Yeah, fine at making it collapse. | 是吗 好到差不多倒掉了 |
| [18:25] | You’re very capable, Shannon. | 其实你很能干 Shannon |
| [18:28] | I’m sure you’d be all right building it on your own. | 我相信你能亲自搞定它 |
| [18:34] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了? |
| [18:39] | Perhaps you should find another friend to help you with your shelter. | 或许你该另外找个朋友来帮你搞定你的棚子 |
| [18:50] | You’ve been talking to my brother, haven’t you? | 你告诉我哥了 对吧? |
| [19:02] | Oh, gross! | 真恶心! |
| [19:04] | Gross to you, dinner to me. | 对你来说是恶心 对我可是晚餐 |
| [19:07] | Boone where is he? | Boone在哪里? |
| [19:09] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [19:10] | What do you mean, you don’t know? You two are like jungle pals. | 你什么意思 你不知道?你们两个简直像丛林兄弟 |
| [19:13] | Sorry. I haven’t seen him. | 不好意思 我没见过他 |
| [19:15] | Well, if you do see him, | 那 如果你见到他 |
| [19:16] | tell him to keep his stupid mouth shut, and if he has something to say, | 告诉他闭上他的臭嘴 如果他有什么话要说 |
| [19:19] | he can leave Sayid out of it and come say it to my face. | 当面跟我说 不要把Sayid搅进来 |
| [19:21] | Should I be writing this down? | 我是否应该把它写下来? |
| [19:23] | Just…just tell him to stay the hell out of my business. | 告诉他不要管我的闲事 |
| [19:27] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗? |
| [19:30] | What? | 什么? |
| [19:35] | Are you serious? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
| [19:38] | Because if you do like him, | 因为如果你确实喜欢他 |
| [19:41] | what’s it got to do with your brother? | 那跟你哥有什么关系? |
| [19:45] | You’re a grown woman. | 你是个成年人了 |
| [19:47] | Sure, you can yell at Boone till you’re blue in the face, | 当然 你可以继续对Boone吼到脖子粗 |
| [19:48] | but all you’re doing is giving him what he wants. | 但你所做的一切正是他想要的 |
| [19:52] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 他想要什么? |
| [19:54] | Your attention. | 你的注意 |
| [19:58] | Everyone gets a new life on this island, Shannon. | 每个人都在这岛上获得了一次新生 Shannon |
| [20:05] | Maybe it’s time you start yours. | 也许是时候开始你自己的了 |
| [20:16] | You must be pretty scared, huh? | 你肯定很害怕了 对吧? |
| [20:18] | Scared. You understand scared, don’t you? | 害怕 你知道什么是害怕 是吧? |
| [20:20] | Huh? | 是不是? |
| [20:24] | If you ain’t, you’re gonna be, Bruce. | 等下你就知道什么叫害怕了 Bruce |
| [20:28] | Folks down on the beach might have been doctors and accountants a month ago, | 一个月前沙滩上或许是医生跟会计师而已 |
| [20:32] | but it’s “lord of the flies” time now. | 但现在是《苍蝇王》时间了 |
| [26:02] | Michael! Take it easy! | Michael! 有话好好说! |
| [26:04] | I’ll take it easy, all right! | 好好说,好啊! |
| [26:06] | Hang on, man! | 别急 老兄 |
| [26:07] | Hey, man, you burned my raft? | 你这家伙烧了我的船? |
| [26:10] | Just calm down. | 冷静一下 |
| [26:11] | Hey, step aside, man! Just calm down! | 你让开!冷静一下 |
| [26:14] | You burned my raft? Why’d you burn my raft, man? | 你敢烧我的船?你干嘛烧我的船? |
| [26:16] | Calm down and think about it for a minute. | 冷静一下 想清楚了 |
| [26:18] | Look at his hands, man. | 看看他的手 老兄 |
| [26:19] | Back off, Jack. It’s got nothing to do with you. | 走开啦 Jack 这事跟你无关 |
| [26:20] | Shut it! Everyone’s gotta chill out! | 闭嘴! 大家都冷静一下! |
| [26:45] | What’d he say? | 他说了什么? |
| [26:50] | You say something to me? | 你在跟我说话? |
| [26:53] | Say it again. | 再说一次 |
| [26:54] | No, no, no, say it again, man! | 不 不 不 你再说一次! |
| [27:02] | Hey, easy, doc! | 放松点 医生 |
| [27:04] | One fight at a time. | 一次一场 |
| [27:05] | He’s right. This is between them. | 他说的对 这是他们两的事 |
| [27:45] | Stop it! | 住手! |
| [27:47] | Leave him alone! | 放开他! |
| [28:00] | He didn’t burn your raft. | 他没有烧你的船 |
| [28:18] | You speak English? | 你会说英语? |
| [28:19] | Didn’t see that coming. | 真没有想到 |
| [28:20] | You understood us | 你能听懂我们的话? |
| [28:22] | all this time?Why didn’t you say anything? | 一直以来? 为什么你什么都不说? |
| [28:24] | Your raft was already on fire when he arrived. | 当他到的时候你的船已经着火了 |
| [28:28] | He burned his hands trying to put it out. | 他为了灭火把手给烧伤了 |
| [28:31] | Then why did he run? | 那他为什么还要跑掉? |
| [28:45] | Exactly. That’s what I thought. | 没说错吧 和我想的一样 |
| [28:47] | My husband is many things, | 说我先生什么都行 |
| [28:49] | but he is not a liar. | 但他绝不是个说谎的人 |
| [28:51] | You’re gonna lecture us about lying, Betty? | 你还想跟我们谈撒谎? |
| [28:55] | From the look on his face, | 从他的表情看来 |
| [28:56] | even your old man here didn’t know you speak English. | 即使是你丈夫都不知道你会说英语 |
| [28:59] | How do we know she’s not covering for him? | 我们又怎么知道她是不是包庇他 |
| [29:01] | Because she isn’t! | 因为她没有! |
| [29:05] | Why would he burn the raft? | 他为什么要烧那船? |
| [29:07] | He’s been after me since day one! Everybody knows it! | 他从第一天开始就缠着我! 人人都知道! |
| [29:09] | Okay, it’s personal. | 好吧 那是私人恩怨 |
| [29:11] | Why would any one of us block an attempt | 但他为什么要放弃我们离开这岛的最好机会? |
| [29:15] | to get home? | 我们谁会自断回家的路呢? |
| [29:19] | We’re so intent on pointing the finger at one another | 我们急切地把矛头指向对方 |
| [29:22] | that we’re ignoring the simple undeniable truth | 却忽略了一个简单而不可否认的事实 |
| [29:25] | that the problem isn’t here, it’s there! | 那就是问题根本不在这里!在那里! |
| [29:28] | They’ve attacked us! | 他们袭击我们 |
| [29:30] | Sabotaged us, abducted us, murdered us. | 破坏我们 绑架我们 谋杀我们 |
| [29:34] | Maybe it’s time we stop blaming us | 或许是时候停止相互责备了 |
| [29:35] | and started worrying about them! | 担心一下他们吧! |
| [29:41] | We’re not the only people on this island, and we all know it! | 这个岛上并不只有我们 大家都知道! |
| [29:53] | He did not do it. | 他没有做过 |
| [30:45] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
| [30:49] | I can’t salvage a thing. | 一点可用的东西都没有 |
| [30:52] | Pontoons, the decking… | 浮筒 甲板… |
| [30:55] | fire burnt up all the twine! | 全部麻绳都给火烧了! |
| [30:57] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
| [30:58] | Damn it! | 该死! |
| [31:00] | God… | 老天… |
| [31:11] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 孩子 |
| [31:14] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [31:15] | No. | 不 |
| [31:16] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [31:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [31:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [31:22] | Look… | 听着… |
| [31:23] | we all have setbacks. | 人人都会遇到挫折 |
| [31:25] | I mean, god knows, man. | 我是说 上天知道的 |
| [31:30] | That’s just life. | 这就是生活 |
| [31:33] | We’ll start over, all right? | 我们重新来过 好吗? |
| [31:35] | You’re gonna build another one? | 你要再建一艘? |
| [31:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [31:38] | A better one. | 一艘更好的 |
| [31:41] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗? |
| [31:43] | No doubt you can help. | 你当然可以帮忙啦 |
| [31:46] | Come on! | 来! |
| [32:34] | I was going to leave you! | 我当时打算离开你的! |
| [32:39] | I was going to get away. | 我当时真想一走了之 |
| [32:44] | But you made me change my mind. | 但你让我改变了注意 |
| [32:49] | You made me think that you still loved me. | 你让我相信你还爱着我 |
| [37:34] | What was that for? | 那代表什么? |
| [37:39] | Everyone gets a new life on this island. | 每个人都在这岛上获得一次新生 |
| [37:46] | I’d like to start now. | 我想从现在开始 |
| [38:05] | Got yourself an opponent? | 给自己找了个对手? |
| [38:09] | Hurley owes me $83,000. | Hurley 欠我83,000美元 |
| [38:12] | I told him I’d give him a chance to win it back. | 我跟他说我会给他一次机会赢回去的 |
| [38:19] | It’s been a while since you and I played. | 我很久没有跟你玩过了 |
| [38:22] | I don’t have $83,000. | 但我可没有83,000美元 |
| [38:24] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [38:29] | Where’s your pop? | 你爸呢? |
| [38:30] | Down at the beach, I think. | 我想在沙滩那边 |
| [38:32] | I’m not allowed to leave the caves after dark. | 天黑后他不准我离开山洞 |
| [38:37] | Do you have a dad? | 你有爸爸吗? |
| [38:39] | Everyone’s got a dad. | 人人都有爸爸 |
| [38:41] | Is he cool? | 他酷吗? |
| [38:45] | No. | 不 |
| [38:47] | No, he’s not. | 不,他不酷 |
| [38:56] | Yes! | 好! |
| [38:57] | Good for you. | 不错 |
| [39:01] | Hey, you mind if I ask you something? | 可以问你点事情吗? |
| [39:03] | Sure. | 当然 |
| [39:07] | Why did you burn the raft, Walt? | 你为什么烧了那船 Walt? |
| [39:20] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna tell. | 别担心 我不会告诉别人的 |
| [39:23] | You must have had a really good reason. | 你肯定是有很好的理由的 |
| [39:32] | I don’t want to move anymore. | 我不想再换地方了 |
| [39:36] | I’ve been moving places my whole life. | 我长到现在老是在搬家 |
| [39:43] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
| [39:51] | I like it here, too. | 我也喜欢这里 |
| [40:17] | Boat. | 船 |
| [42:03] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |