| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | How many drinks did you have at lunch,dad? | 爸爸 你午饭时喝了多少酒 |
| [00:05] | Are you lecturing me? | 你是在教训我么? |
| [00:06] | One of the nurses told me that your hands were shaking. | 一个护士告诉我你的手在颤抖 |
| [00:09] | In my professional opinion,ladies and gentlemen | 女士们先生们,在我专业的观点看来 |
| [00:11] | by the time I was called in | 我被叫来的时候 |
| [00:14] | the damage was irreversible | 病人已经无法挽救了 |
| [00:16] | I need to… | 我需要… |
| [00:17] | revise my statement. | 修正一下我所说的 |
| [00:19] | I didn’t come into the O.R. until well into the procedure. | 在手术正常进行后我才进入手术室 |
| [00:22] | Jack,this is not… | Jack 这不是… |
| [00:23] | by the time I got there,it was clear | 我到这里的时候 这已经很清楚了 |
| [00:24] | that my father severed the patient’s hepatic artery | 我父亲切断了病人的肝动脉 |
| [00:28] | which,in my professional opinion | 以我专业的观点看来 |
| [00:30] | led to her death. | 这直接导致了她的死亡 |
| [00:34] | “Dear Mr. Sawyer | 亲爱的Sawyer先生 |
| [00:35] | you don’t know who I am,but I know what you’ve done. | 你不知道我是谁但是我知道你做了什么 |
| [00:38] | You had sex with my mother | 你和我妈妈发生了关系, |
| [00:40] | and then you stole my dad’s money all away. | 然后偷走了我爸爸全部的钱 |
| [00:43] | One of these days,I’m going to find you and I’m going to give you this letter | 总有一天 我会找到你 会给你这封信 |
| [00:46] | so you’ll remember what you done to me.” | 这样你就会记住你对我所做的 |
| [00:48] | Then I looked at the envelope. | 然后我看了信封 |
| [00:51] | You wrote this letter. | 你写的这封信 |
| [00:52] | Your name’s not Sawyer,is it? | 你的名字不是Sawyer 对吧? |
| [00:55] | It was his name. He was a confidence man. | 这是他的名字 他是一个骗子 |
| [00:58] | Romanced my mother to get to the money. | 为了钱 花言巧语骗了我妈 |
| [01:00] | Wiped him out clean. Left a mess behind. | 把我爸拥有的一切席卷一空 留下了一团糟 |
| [01:03] | You were just a kid. | 你只是个孩子 |
| [01:12] | -Wake up. -Open this door! | -快醒醒 -开门 |
| [01:14] | -He’s here. -Open this door! | -他来了 -开门 |
| [01:15] | Come on. | 快 |
| [01:17] | Got to get you up. | 起床了 |
| [01:18] | He’ll think you’re still with your grandparents,okay? | 他会认为你仍然和你的爷爷奶奶在一起的 |
| [01:22] | Get under the bed. | 躲到床下去 |
| [01:23] | Let’s go. Okay. | 快点 好么 |
| [01:25] | Listen to mommy. This is really important. | 听妈妈的 这真的很重要 |
| [01:27] | Get under the bed. Don’t make a sound. Don’t come out. | 躲到床下 别出声 别出来 |
| [01:31] | No matter what happens,don’t come out,okay? | 不管发生了什么 别出来 好么 |
| [01:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [01:35] | Oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
| [01:38] | -I love you. -I love you,too,mommy. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 妈妈 |
| [01:40] | Let’s go. Down you go. | 快 躲进去 |
| [01:43] | All right,be real quiet. | 很好 一定别出声 |
| [01:44] | Laura,open this door! | Laura 开门 |
| [01:47] | Stop it! | 住手 |
| [01:50] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
| [01:52] | Go away! | 滚开 |
| [01:56] | Stop it! | 住手 |
| [01:57] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你究竟是怎么了? |
| [02:00] | I’m calling the police! Get out of here! | 我要叫警察了 滚开 |
| [02:02] | What are you doing? What the hell are you doing with a gun? Get out — | 你干什么? 你拿枪究竟想干什么? 出去… |
| [04:08] | It’ll come back around. | 它会回来的 |
| [04:36] | Boar took your tarp? | 油布被野猪弄走了? |
| [04:37] | It was dark,but,yeah,pretty sure it was a boar. | 当时很黑 但是 是的 我很肯定是一只野猪 |
| [04:40] | I thought the boar had vacated this area. | 我认为这只野猪已经离开这儿了 |
| [04:42] | genius,I think we got some bad info. | 强人 我认为有一些坏消息 |
| [04:46] | What was he doing inside your tent? | 它在你帐篷里干什么? |
| [04:48] | It was staring at me. | 它盯着我 |
| [04:50] | Then it came at me,so I hit it,and it ran off into the jungle. | 然后它向我冲了过来 我打了它 然后它跑进了丛林 |
| [04:53] | With your tarp. | 带着你的油布 |
| [04:55] | Perhaps he wanted to go camping. | 或许他想去露营 |
| [04:59] | You enjoying yourself? | 你很开心么? |
| [05:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [05:05] | Well… | 那么… |
| [05:07] | laugh it up,Muhammed. | 笑出声来吧 穆罕默德 |
| [05:10] | But I come back and find my stuff’s gone | 但是我回来后发现我的东西没了 |
| [05:13] | I’m coming after you. | 我跟着你 |
| [05:30] | What did you hear? | 你听到了什么? |
| [05:33] | After you ran into the French woman | 在你偶然遇到那个法国女人之后 |
| [05:35] | you said you heard something in the jungle. | 你说你在丛林里听到了些什么 |
| [05:38] | I was injured and I was exhausted. My mind was playing tricks. | 我受伤了,精疲力竭 估计我脑子一下子糊涂了 |
| [05:41] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了? |
| [05:45] | I thought I heard whispering. | 我想我听到了有人在说悄悄话 |
| [05:50] | What was it saying? | 说了什么? |
| [05:52] | What was it saying? | 怎么了? |
| [05:54] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了? |
| [06:01] | Forget it. I didn’t hear anything. | 算了 我什么都没听见 |
| [06:16] | What are you so afraid of? | 你怕什么啊? |
| [06:20] | You’re the one trembling,sweetness. | 在发抖的是你,亲爱的 |
| [06:32] | Okay,this is really awkward. | 好了 虽然这真的很愚蠢 |
| [06:36] | But if I don’t say something now | 但是如果我现在不开口的话 |
| [06:39] | things are liable to get downright embarrassing. | 事情就会变得更让人为难了 |
| [06:43] | Hello,Sawyer. | 你好 Sawyer |
| [06:45] | Ma’am,I must apologize. | 夫人 我想道歉 |
| [06:46] | I figured my good friend Sawyer here would be alone. | 我以为我的好朋友Sawyer 会一个人在这儿 |
| [06:49] | I just need a few minutes. | 我只要一下就好 |
| [06:52] | Listen,baby… | 听着 亲爱的… |
| [06:53] | -Baby,who is this?-Listen. | -亲爱的 他是谁? -听着 |
| [06:55] | You go down to the bar. You get a drink. | 你去下面的酒吧喝点什么吧 |
| [06:58] | No,I don’t want to leave you here. | 不 我不想把你留在这儿 |
| [06:59] | As soon as I get rid of him, | 我一摆脱他后马上… |
| [07:01] | then I’ll come get you and I’ll explain everything. | 去找你 然后向你解释一切 |
| [07:04] | -But… -Listen. | -但是… -听着 |
| [07:05] | Just trust me on this. I will find you. | 相信我吧 我会找到你的 |
| [07:09] | I promise. Promise. | 我保证 相信我 |
| [07:13] | I got to hand it to you,Sawbucks… | 你说说 Sawbucks… |
| [07:15] | how you find women that beautiful to work your grift. | 你是怎么骗到这么漂亮的女人的 |
| [07:20] | Now,if I’m not mistaken | 如果我现在没错的话 |
| [07:22] | I’m fairly certain I said I’d kill you if I ever saw you again. | 我记得很清楚 我说过我再次见到你我会杀了你 |
| [07:25] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
| [07:27] | To make things right. | 处理好一切 |
| [07:28] | Besides,we both know you ain’t the killing type. | 况且 我们都知道你不是杀人的人 |
| [07:41] | Here. | 这个 |
| [07:44] | Figure that makes us even for the Tampa job. | 我想我们在Tampa那件事上扯平了 |
| [07:46] | What could possibly make us even for the Tampa job? | 我们怎么可能在Tampa那件事上扯平呢 |
| [07:51] | How about the known whereabouts of the man who ruined your life? | 那么关于那个毁了你一生的男人 他的下落呢? |
| [07:55] | I’m gonna make myself a drink. You want one? | 我想来点喝的 你呢? |
| [07:59] | You remember old man Parks,right? | 你记得那老家伙Parks么? |
| [08:01] | Ran capper for us on that gig in Atlanta? | 在亚特兰大那个马车上 帮我们支起顶棚的那个家伙? |
| [08:04] | Yeah,what about him? | 是的 他怎样了? |
| [08:05] | He’s been working the wire at an off-track parlor down in Sydney. | 他在悉尼的一家出线业务室拍电报 |
| [08:09] | So last week, | 上周 |
| [08:11] | one of his regulars gets a little too sauced, | 他的一位常客鲁莽了些 |
| [08:13] | starts running his mouth off about his glory days as a grifter. | 把他的骗子生涯 给揭了个底儿朝天 |
| [08:17] | That guy. Frank Duckett. | 那家伙 Frank Duckett |
| [08:19] | Real hard-luck case –gambling addict,alcoholic. | 真是一个不幸的人 沉迷于赌博和酒精 |
| [08:22] | Runs a shrimp truck. | 开一辆小卡车 |
| [08:25] | Back in the day,this guy Duckett was quite the hustler. | 想起来 Duckett这家伙还真是会骗 |
| [08:28] | He ran the romance angle. | 他善于使感情骗术 |
| [08:30] | Hook the wife,take the husband for all the money. | 把别人老婆骗上钩 再拿走她老公所有的钱 |
| [08:33] | Was pretty good at it,too,from what I hear. | 我听说他还真在行 |
| [08:36] | Until sadly one of his marks in despair | 直到其中一个人被他骗得伤心欲绝 |
| [08:39] | took a gun,shot up his wife,and blew his own head off. | 带着枪 杀了他的妻子 然后饮弹自尽 |
| [08:43] | All in front of their little boy. | 他们的小儿子目睹了所有的一切 |
| [08:46] | I paid Tony to pull his jacket. | 我雇Tony偷走了他的夹克 |
| [08:48] | Turns out Frank Duckett used to be named Frank Sawyer, | 看来Frank Duckett曾经叫Frank Sawyer |
| [08:51] | a name I believe you appropriated for yourself. | 一个我认为很适合你的名字 |
| [09:01] | This is him? | 这就是他? |
| [09:03] | That’s him. | 是的 |
| [09:17] | Thanks for the loaner. | 多谢债主 |
| [09:20] | Always a pleasure. | 没关系 |
| [09:23] | So is anyone curious where they came from? | 那么有人好奇它们从哪儿来么? |
| [09:25] | The others knew there was a marshal on the plane. | 他们都知道有位长官在飞机上 |
| [09:27] | I guess they just assumed he was traveling alone, | 我猜他们认为他在单独做事 |
| [09:30] | protecting them from terrorists. | 保护他们不受恐怖分子侵害 |
| [09:35] | Sounds like a good theory to me. | 对我来说是个不错的理论 |
| [09:42] | Did you get all the guns back? | 你拿回了所有的枪么? |
| [09:43] | All except one. | 除了一枝 |
| [09:45] | Who? | 哪个? |
| [09:46] | How about I give you three guesses? | 我让你猜三下怎么样? |
| [09:49] | I can get it back. | 我能拿回的 |
| [09:51] | Really. | 真的 |
| [09:52] | How are you gonna do that? | 你怎么拿? |
| [09:54] | Speak his language. | 说他的语言 |
| [09:57] | You’ve done this before,Kate | 你已经这样做过了 Kate |
| [09:58] | and if I remember it right | 如果我没记错 |
| [10:00] | you made out with him | 你了解他 |
| [10:02] | and he never even had what you said you could get. | 你说你能拿到的东西他连有都没有 |
| [10:04] | Well,I only made out with him because torturing him didn’t work. | 我唯一了解的是他不吃硬的 |
| [10:11] | Let him keep the gun. It’s not worth it. | 枪让他留着吧 不值得这么做 |
| [10:14] | You worried he’s gonna shoot me if I ask? | 你担心如果我说了他会向我开枪? |
| [10:16] | I just don’t want you to owe him anything. | 我只是不想你欠他什么 |
| [10:45] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
| [10:47] | Very pregnant. | 感觉快生了 |
| [10:53] | I had some dreams last night. | 我昨晚做了几个梦 |
| [10:56] | Actually,more like memories. | 其实 很像是回忆 |
| [11:00] | You were in them. | 你也在里面 |
| [11:02] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [11:04] | Thought I’d see if you wanted to go for a walk. | 我想你是不是想去走走 |
| [11:09] | Sorry. | 不了 |
| [11:11] | I have to… | 我要… |
| [11:13] | do something. | 做点事 |
| [11:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
| [11:17] | See you later,okay? | 一会儿见 好么? |
| [11:54] | It’ll come back around. | 它会回来的 |
| [12:25] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
| [12:28] | A boar did all this? | 全是一只野猪干的? |
| [12:30] | Last night,he wrecked my tent. | 昨晚 它毁了我的帐篷 |
| [12:32] | This morning,when I went to get my tent back, | 今天早上 当我去拿回我的帐篷的时候 |
| [12:35] | it attacks me from behind, | 它从后面攻击了我 |
| [12:37] | runs off into the jungle like a coward. | 然后像个懦夫一样跑进了丛林 |
| [12:39] | A boar wouldn’t just attack you for no reason. | 野猪不会无缘无故地攻击你 |
| [12:43] | Thank you,boar expert. | 谢了 野猪专家 |
| [12:45] | This one did. | 这只就是这样的 |
| [12:48] | It’s harassing me. | 烦死我了 |
| [12:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
| [12:54] | Getting even. | 摆平它 |
| [12:56] | Would you listen to yourself? It’s a boar. | 你听听你自己在说些什么 只是一只野猪而已 |
| [12:58] | Just go tell Locke,and he’ll kill it. | 告诉Locke 他会宰了它的 |
| [13:01] | Nope. This is my fight. | 不 我要亲自宰了它 |
| [13:02] | Do you know anything about hunting boar? | 你知道怎么狩猎野猪么 |
| [13:05] | You are gonna get yourself lost or worse. | 你会迷路甚至更糟 |
| [13:08] | Since when do you care? | 你从什么时候开始关心我了? |
| [13:10] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
| [13:11] | Good. Then if you’ll excuse me, | 很好 那么对不起了 |
| [13:14] | I’ve got some revenge to tend to. | 我准备去报仇 |
| [13:45] | You must be Hibbs’s mate. | 你肯定是Hibbs的同伴 |
| [13:48] | I did a few jobs with Hibbs back in the States. | 我回美国后和Hibbs一起干了一些事 |
| [13:51] | Nice enough fella. | 够了吧 伙计 |
| [13:53] | -He’s a son of a bitch. -Right. Indeed he is. | -他是个混蛋 -对 他的确是 |
| [13:57] | A few disclaimers. | 有一些免责声明 |
| [13:58] | Australia doesn’t allow its citizens to carry handguns. | 澳大利亚不允许居民携带手枪 |
| [14:01] | You get nicked with this… | 你挑挑看这个的毛病… |
| [14:03] | I’m not gonna rat you out. | 我不想让你颜面尽失 |
| [14:08] | Secondly,you know,I’ve been doing this for a while, | 还有你知道的 我已经做了一段时间了 |
| [14:11] | and a man who buys a compact .357 with hollow-point loads — | 一个人买了把带空心弹夹的紧凑型USP357SIG |
| [14:15] | he’s not looking to scare or steal. | 他不准备去吓人或是偷东西 |
| [14:17] | He’s looking to kill. | 他是去杀人 |
| [14:18] | But when it comes down to it, | 直到了杀人的时候 |
| [14:20] | if he finds he doesn’t have what it takes to do the job… | 他却发现自己没有勇气下手 |
| [14:23] | Your sales pitch needs some work. | 你还要改进你的买卖程度 |
| [14:25] | What I’m saying is… | 我要说的是… |
| [14:27] | you look a man in the eye and you point a gun at him, | 你看着一个人并且拿枪指着他 |
| [14:29] | you find who you really are,mate. | 你知道你真正是谁了 伙计 |
| [14:32] | And should you find you’re not a killer,there’s no refund. | 如果你发现你不是一个杀手的话 是没有退款的 |
| [14:37] | It won’t be a problem. | 这不是问题 |
| [14:46] | I appreciate the help | 很感谢你的帮忙 |
| [14:48] | but you don’t have to… | 但是你不需要这么做… |
| [14:50] | I killed Ethan. | 我杀了Ethan |
| [14:51] | I can bury him. | 我能埋了他 |
| [14:53] | Yeah,until he rises from the dead. | 是的 直到他复活 |
| [14:57] | Dude,I know how this works. | 伙计 我知道这会怎样 |
| [14:59] | This is gonna end with you and me | 这会毁了我和你 |
| [15:00] | running through the jungle,screaming and crying. | 跑过丛林 叫喊 哭喊 |
| [15:02] | He catches me first because I’m heavy and | 他会先抓到我 因为我很重而且 |
| [15:05] | I get cramps. | 我抽筋了 |
| [15:21] | Are you all right? | 你还好么? |
| [15:35] | Yo. Sayid. | 你好 Sayid |
| [15:37] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题么? |
| [15:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [15:40] | Did you ever get that Gulf War syndrome? | 你得过海湾战争综合症么? |
| [15:44] | That was the other side. | 那是另一个方面 |
| [15:45] | right. | 对 |
| [15:49] | Then what’s the one where they’re all,like,shell-shocked? | 其中一部分像是炮弹休克? |
| [15:52] | Post-traumatic stress disorder. | 外伤后的压力紊乱 |
| [15:54] | Yeah,that’s it. Did you ever have that? | 对 就是这个 你得过么? |
| [15:56] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这么问? |
| [15:57] | Because I’m worried about Charlie. | 因为我担心Charlie |
| [15:59] | What’s wrong with Charlie? | Charlie怎么了? |
| [16:01] | I mean,he killed a guy. | 我是说 他杀了个人 |
| [16:03] | He shot him in the chest four times | 他向他胸口开了四枪 |
| [16:05] | Maybe you should talk to him? | 或许你能找他谈谈? |
| [16:24] | It’s a footprint. | 是个脚印 |
| [16:27] | Based on the weight and the distance between strides,I’d say… | 基于这个重量和步幅的宽度 我说… |
| [16:31] | you’ve been following Boone for about an hour. | 你一直在跟着Boone约摸有一个小时了 |
| [16:33] | Look… | 看… |
| [16:34] | Could be Charlie,I suppose. | 我猜可能是Charlie |
| [16:35] | I’m tickled you have taken such an interest in my affairs. | 我对你这么关心我的事感到很好笑 |
| [16:38] | I really am. | 真的 |
| [16:40] | So don’t take it personal when I tell you to go… | 所以不要以个人的观点来处事 当我说… |
| [16:42] | -I want carte blanche. -What? | -我要全权委托 -什么? |
| [16:45] | It’s simple. | 那很简单 |
| [16:45] | You can’t track this boar without my help. | 没我的帮忙你根本找不到这只野猪 |
| [16:48] | Over the last few hours… | 过去的几个小时… |
| [16:50] | you have managed to follow the tracks of humans,birds, | 你只是在设法跟踪人和鸟 |
| [16:53] | a rock slide,yourself –basically everything except boar. | 岩石的滑动 你自己… 基本上跟野猪都没什么关系 |
| [16:58] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
| [17:02] | Carte blanche… | 全权委托… |
| [17:03] | It means “blank check.” | 意味着空白支票 |
| [17:04] | I know what it means. | 我知道它的意思 |
| [17:05] | Anytime I want something from your stash…medicine,soap,whatever | 每次我从你隐蔽的地方找到…药 肥皂 无论什么… |
| [17:08] | I get it,no questions asked. | 我都得到了 从没问过什么 |
| [17:13] | Take it or leave it. | 带走或留着 |
| [17:19] | All right | 好吧 |
| [17:21] | You got a deal. | 做个交易 |
| [17:36] | -Where’d you get that? -The plane. | -你在什么地方拿到的? -飞机上 |
| [17:40] | Jack was looking for the liquor cart. | Jack正在找这瓶酒 |
| [17:42] | It’s a good thing I found it instead then? | 我找到了个代替的 不是很好么 嗯? |
| [17:47] | Got any more of those? | 那还有么? |
| [17:48] | I got a lot more of everything, | 我每样东西都还有很多 |
| [17:50] | but you ain’t got carte blanche yet. | 但你还不能全权委托 |
| [17:53] | Is that a no? | 那就是表示不行了? |
| [17:57] | All right,Sassafras. | 好了 Sassafras |
| [18:01] | But if you want a drink,you gotta play. | 但是如若你想喝的话 你得玩个游戏 |
| [18:05] | Play what? | 玩什么? |
| [18:06] | I never. | “我从来不…”的一种游戏(一个喝酒游戏) |
| [18:07] | What? | 什么? |
| [18:09] | I never. | 我从来不 |
| [18:11] | Am I supposed to know what that means? | 我能知道那是什么意思吗 |
| [18:16] | Call it a way to get to know each other better. | 就叫它增进相互了解的方法吧 |
| [18:20] | For example, | 比如 |
| [18:22] | I know you’ve never been to college. | 我知道你从没上过大学 |
| [18:24] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
| [18:25] | If you had,you’d have heard of “I never.” | 如果你去了 你肯定听过”我从来没有” |
| [18:29] | It’s simple. | 这很简单 |
| [18:30] | You say “I never,” and then you finish the sentence. | 你说”我从来没有” 然后你说完整个句子 |
| [18:34] | If it’s something you did,you drink. | 如果是你做过的话 你就喝一口酒 |
| [18:36] | If it’s something you never did | 如果你没做过的话 |
| [18:37] | you don’t drink. | 你就不能喝 |
| [18:38] | That makes absolutely no sense. | 那真是没意思 |
| [18:41] | Learn by example. | 举个例子 |
| [18:44] | I never kissed a man. | 我从没吻过男人 |
| [18:48] | Now you drink | 现在你可以喝了 |
| [18:50] | cause you’ve kissed a man. | 因为你吻过男人 |
| [18:55] | cause you’ve kissed a man. | 该你了 |
| [18:59] | I never implied that I’ve been to college when I never have. | 我从没暗示过我上过大学 事实也是我从没上过 |
| [19:10] | I never been to Disneyland. | 我没去过迪士尼乐园 |
| [19:13] | that’s just sad | 真可怜 |
| [19:19] | I never wore pink. | 我从没穿戴过粉色的衣物 |
| [19:24] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
| [19:27] | -The ’80s. -Mm-hmm. | -80年代的 -恩 是的 |
| [19:30] | I never voted democrat. | 我从没选过民主党人 |
| [19:32] | I never voted. | 我从没选过 |
| [19:41] | I never voted. | 我从没谈过恋爱 |
| [19:44] | You’ve never been in love? | 你从没谈过恋爱? |
| [19:46] | I ain’t drinking,am I? | 我没喝 不是么? |
| [19:55] | I’ve never had a one-night stand. | 我从未有过一夜情 |
| [20:00] | Bottom’s up,sailor. | 干了 水手 |
| [20:04] | I gotta drink for each one? | 我得为每句话都喝么? |
| [20:06] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
| [20:08] | I never been married. | 我从没结过婚 |
| [20:15] | It didn’t last very long. | 那并没持续多久 |
| [20:20] | I’ve never blamed a boar for all my problems. | 我从没把问题都发泄到野猪头上去 |
| [20:31] | I never cared about having carte blanche | 我从没担心过拥有全权委托 |
| [20:34] | cause I just wanted to spend some time | 因为我只是想消磨一点时间 |
| [20:36] | with the only other person on this island | 和在这个岛上唯一的另一个人一起 |
| [20:39] | that just don’t belong. | 那并不合适 |
| [20:51] | I never carried a letter around for 20 years | 我从没随身携带一封信20年之久 |
| [20:54] | because I couldn’t get over my baggage. | 因为我的包放不下 |
| [21:13] | I never killed a man. | 我从没杀过人 |
| [21:45] | Well… | 这… |
| [21:49] | it looks like we got something in common after all. | 看来我们还是有些共同点的 |
| [22:16] | It’ll come back around. | 它会回来的 |
| [22:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
| [22:24] | You’re shaking. | 你在发抖 |
| [22:31] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
| [22:33] | I was just having a… | 我只是有点… |
| [22:42] | I can’t believe this. | 不敢相信 |
| [22:45] | There are hoof marks everywhere. | 到处都是蹄印 |
| [22:48] | It ate all our stuff? | 它吃了我们所有的东西? |
| [22:50] | Nope. It ate your stuff. | 不 它只吃了你的东西 |
| [22:53] | Mine’s fine. | 我的还在 |
| [22:55] | that hogis gonna suffer. I swear to god… | 那野猪一定会受到惩罚 我向天发誓… |
| [23:09] | Morning. | 早上好 |
| [23:16] | What happened to your campsite? | 你们的野营地怎么了? |
| [23:21] | So,what are you doing all the way out here,John? | 你从那么远跑来干什么 John? |
| [23:23] | Looking for salvage from the crash. | 做坠机的营救工作 |
| [23:25] | Find anything useful? | 找到有用的么? |
| [23:27] | The occasional scrap of metal… two bags of coffee. | 特殊的金属片…两袋咖啡 |
| [23:30] | I picked up your path about a mile back. I thought I’d say howdy. | 我沿着你的路回走了一英里找到的 我该跟你打个招呼吧 |
| [23:34] | son of a… | 狗娘的 |
| [23:37] | He peed on my shirt. | 他在我衬衫上撒尿 |
| [23:38] | He took my shirt out of the bag and peed on it. | 他把我衬衫从袋子里拉出来后 还在上面撒尿 |
| [23:41] | And you say this ain’t personal. | 你说这不是针对个人的 |
| [23:42] | He thinks the boar we’re after has a vendetta against him. | 他认为我们跟踪的野猪和他有深仇大恨 |
| [23:46] | That’s three times it’s attacked me. | 它攻击我三次了 |
| [23:48] | Maybe it’s got your scent. Doesn’t like your cologne. | 可能它闻到了你的味道 不喜欢你的古龙水 |
| [23:51] | I don’t wear cologne. | 我不喷古龙水 |
| [23:53] | Yes,you do. | 不对 你喷的 |
| [23:57] | Yeah,well… | 好吧 呃… |
| [23:59] | the thing’s got it in for me! | 问题是他是冲着我来的 |
| [24:01] | It’s a boar,Sawyer. | 只是只野猪 Sawyer |
| [24:05] | My sister Jeannie died when I was a boy. | 我妹妹Jeannie在我还小的时候就死了 |
| [24:11] | She fell off the monkey bars and broke her neck. | 她摔下了猴栏扭断了脖子 |
| [24:14] | And my mother…well,my foster mother… | 我的母亲 呃 我的养母 |
| [24:17] | she blamed herself,of course | 她很自责 毫无疑问 |
| [24:19] | Thought she wasn’t watching close enough. | 认为她自己没有看紧 |
| [24:22] | So she stopped eating,stopped sleeping. | 所以她不吃不睡 |
| [24:27] | The neighbors started talking | 邻居们开始议论 |
| [24:28] | afraid she might do something to herself,I guess. | 我猜他们怕她会对自己做些什么 |
| [24:32] | that’s good. | 很不错 |
| [24:37] | Anyway,about six months after Jeannie’s funeral, | 无论如何 大约在Jeannie的葬礼6个月后 |
| [24:40] | this golden retriever comes padding up our driveway, | 这只金毛猎犬挡住了我们的车道 |
| [24:42] | walks right into our house,sits down on the floor, | 直冲着我们家来 坐在地上 |
| [24:46] | and looks right at my mother there on the couch. | 并且直盯盯地看着睡椅上的我的母亲 |
| [24:49] | And my mother looks back at the dog. | 我的母亲也看着它 |
| [24:51] | After about a minute of this… | 大约1分钟时间 |
| [24:52] | them both staring at each other like that… | 他们互相看着对方 就像这样 |
| [24:54] | my mother burst into tears. | 我母亲泪流满面 |
| [25:00] | Beautiful dog –no tags,no collar. Healthy and sweet. | 很漂亮的狗 没有标牌 没有项圈 健康可爱 |
| [25:06] | The dog slept in Jeannie’s old room on Jeannie’s old bed | 这只狗睡在Jeannie的房间 Jeannie的床上 |
| [25:10] | and stayed with us until my mother passed five years later, | 并一直和我们呆在一起 直到我母亲5年后去世 |
| [25:13] | then disappeared back to… | 然后消失了 回到… |
| [25:17] | wherever it was she came from in the first place. | 无论哪里 反正回到她原来呆着的地方 |
| [25:23] | So… you’re saying the dog was your sister? | 那么… 你说这只狗是你妹妹? |
| [25:27] | that would be silly. | 虽然那很愚蠢 |
| [25:30] | But my mother thought it was. | 但我母亲认为是 |
| [25:33] | Thought that Jeannie had come back to tell her | 认为Jeannie回来告诉她 |
| [25:35] | the accident wasn’t her fault | 这事故不是她的错 |
| [25:39] | let her off the hook. | 让她摆脱自责 |
| [26:25] | You’re good to go. | 你的外卖 |
| [26:37] | Only two choices –shrimp in mild sauce,shrimp in hot sauce. | 温合口味的沙司虾或辣沙司虾 |
| [26:52] | Pal? | 朋友? |
| [26:58] | I’ll go with the hot. | 我要辣的 |
| [27:01] | Hot it is. | 好 辣的 |
| [27:10] | a fellow American,huh? | 你是美国的 是吗 |
| [27:13] | Good for you. | 是的 |
| [27:14] | You missed the lunch rush. | 你错过了午餐高峰 |
| [27:21] | Whereabouts you from? | 你从哪儿来? |
| [27:25] | Tennessee. | 田纳西州 |
| [27:26] | I love the south. | 我喜欢南部 |
| [27:30] | Miss those southern women. | 想念南部的女人 |
| [27:35] | Been in Australia long? | 来澳大利亚很久了? |
| [27:39] | Not really. | 没多久 |
| [27:40] | For what it’s worth, | 好消息 |
| [27:41] | we have a special at the truck here… | 我们卡车里有特价 |
| [27:44] | half-price for all Americans. | 美国人一律半价 |
| [27:56] | Name’s Frank,by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫Frank |
| [28:03] | Good to meet you,James. | 很高兴见到你 James |
| [28:19] | One shrimp in hot sauce… | 一份辣沙司虾… |
| [28:33] | Again. | 又一次了 |
| [28:35] | Are you sure about that,mate? | 你很肯定么 伙计? |
| [28:38] | Again. | 又一次了 |
| [28:40] | You tell him,cowboy. | 你告诉他 小子 |
| [28:42] | These bastards think Americans can’t hold their liquor. | 这些混蛋以为美国人控制不了自己的酒量 |
| [28:48] | Look,I | 看 我 |
| [28:49] | I hate to hold my hand out,but I seem to have misplaced my wallet. | 我讨厌罢手 但好像我把我钱包放错地方了 |
| [28:55] | Set him up. | 把他弄好 |
| [28:58] | I drink to you. | 和你喝一杯 |
| [29:01] | What’s your name,cowboy? | 小子 你叫什么? |
| [29:04] | To Sawyer. | 向Sawyer干杯 |
| [29:06] | May he find whatever he’s looking for at the bottom of a glass. | 愿他找到在杯子底的他想找的东西 |
| [29:14] | So,Sawyer… | 那么 Sawyer… |
| [29:17] | what brings you to Sydney? | 你为什么来悉尼的? |
| [29:22] | Business. | 工作需要 |
| [29:27] | You know why they call australia “down under,” don’t you? | 你知道为什么大家把澳大利亚叫做”下下之地”么? |
| [29:30] | Because it’s as close as you can get to hell | 因为它跟地狱差不多近 |
| [29:33] | without being burned. | 但不会烧着 |
| [29:41] | How about you leave the bottle,slim? | 过来吧 伙计 |
| [29:52] | So,what’s your handle back in the states? | 你在美国是做什么的? |
| [29:58] | I was a… | 我曾经是一个… |
| [30:00] | chief of surgery. | 外科主刀医生 |
| [30:02] | Was? | 曾经? |
| [30:05] | Yeah,I was. | 是的,曾经 |
| [30:08] | So we’re in hell? | 这么说我们身处地狱? |
| [30:10] | Don’t let the air conditioning fool you,son. | 别让这里的环境迷惑了你 伙计 |
| [30:13] | You are here,too. | 你也在这儿 |
| [30:15] | And you are suffering. | 并且你在苦难中 |
| [30:21] | But don’t beat yourself up about it. | 但是别为此折磨你自己 |
| [30:24] | It’s fate. | 这是命运 |
| [30:26] | Some people are just supposed to suffer. | 一些人命该受难 |
| [30:31] | That’s why the Red Sox will never win the damn series. | 这就是为什么红袜队从没赢过可恶的赛季 |
| [30:42] | I have a son –he’s about your age. | 我有一个儿子 他和你差不多大 |
| [30:47] | He’s not like me. | 他和我不一样 |
| [30:50] | He does what’s in his heart. | 他做他想做的事 |
| [30:53] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
| [30:56] | Maybe a great one. | 可能很伟大 |
| [31:02] | And right now… | 现在.. |
| [31:05] | he thinks that I hate him. | 他认为我恨他 |
| [31:09] | He thinks I feel betrayed by him. | 他认为我感觉他背叛了我 |
| [31:13] | But what I really feel… | 但是我真正感到的是… |
| [31:15] | is gratitude and pride | 感谢和自豪 |
| [31:20] | because of what he did to me. | 为了他对我所做的 |
| [31:24] | What he did for me. | 他为我所做的 |
| [31:27] | It took more courage than I have. | 这需要比我更多的勇气 |
| [31:33] | There’s a pay phone over here. | 那有一个投币电话 |
| [31:36] | I could pick it up,and I could call my son. | 我可以用它来给我儿子打电话 |
| [31:42] | I could tell him about all of this. | 我能告诉他全部这些话 |
| [31:45] | I could tell him that I love him. | 我能告诉他我爱他 |
| [31:48] | One simple phone call,and I could fix everything. | 一个简单的电话就能弥补一切 |
| [31:52] | Then why don’t you? | 那你为什么不打呢? |
| [31:54] | Because I am weak. | 因为我很软弱 |
| [32:06] | This | 这个 |
| [32:08] | this business that you have… | 你的工作… |
| [32:11] | will it ease your suffering? | 能减轻你的痛苦么? |
| [32:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [32:18] | Then what are you doing here? | 那么你在这儿干什么? |
| [32:23] | It ain’t that simple. | 这没这么简单 |
| [32:25] | Of course it is. | 当然很简单 |
| [32:27] | Unless you want to end up like me,of course it is. | 当然很简单 除非你想和我的下场一样 |
| [33:11] | You’re developing quite a talent. | 你很有天份 |
| [33:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [33:25] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
| [33:27] | You’re here to check up on me. | 你是来看我的 |
| [33:30] | You killed a man. | 你杀了个人 |
| [33:32] | A man who killed one of us. | 那个人杀了我们其中一个 |
| [33:35] | Who kidnapped Claire. | 他绑架了Claire |
| [33:36] | Who strung me up and left me for dead. He deserved to die. | 他把我绑起来让我等死 他该死 |
| [33:39] | I’d do it again in a minute. | 我立刻就可以再做一次 |
| [33:41] | Pardon me if I’m fresh out of bad feeling. | 原谅我 我发泄了我的不快 |
| [33:48] | When I was in the army in Tikrit in Iraq, | 当我在伊拉克Tikrit的军队时 |
| [33:52] | the man who lived next door was a policeman. | 住在我隔壁的是一个警察 |
| [33:55] | One day his car was rigged with a bomb. | 有天他的车被安上了炸弹 |
| [33:57] | It killed his wife and three young children instead. | 炸死了他的妻子和三个小孩 |
| [34:01] | They caught the man who did it. | 他们抓住了罪魁祸首 |
| [34:03] | I volunteered to be on the firing squad, | 我志愿参加行刑队 |
| [34:06] | and I did my duty without a single ounce of remorse. | 然后我毫不留情得履行了我的职责 |
| [34:10] | Then for no reason | 然后不知为什么 |
| [34:12] | I found myself waking up at night | 我晚上醒来了 |
| [34:14] | replaying what I did in my head. | 脑子里回忆着我所做的 |
| [34:18] | Looks like you’re the one who needs checking up on. | 你才是那个我要找的人 |
| [34:22] | All I’m saying is that what happened with Ethan | 我所说的是关于Ethan的事 |
| [34:24] | will be with you for the rest of your life. | 这些事将会伴随你一生 |
| [34:35] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议么? |
| [34:37] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
| [34:44] | Don’t pretend to be. | 别假装孤独 |
| [34:55] | I take comfort knowing someday | 让我欣慰的是有天 |
| [34:57] | this is all gonna be a real nice shopping complex | 这里会变成一个很好的购物区 |
| [35:00] | Maybe even an automall. | 甚至可能是一个汽车购物区 |
| [35:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿? |
| [35:04] | Know what that is? | 知道那是什么么? |
| [35:07] | A whole in the mud. | 一团泥巴洞 |
| [35:09] | It’s a wallow. | 一个泥坑 |
| [35:10] | What the hell’s a wallow? | 什么是泥坑? |
| [35:11] | Boar’s wallow. | 野猪的坑 |
| [35:12] | It’s his den where he sleeps. | 是它睡觉的巢穴 |
| [35:14] | And these tree rubbings from his tusks. | 这些树上是他牙齿戳后的痕迹 |
| [35:18] | You mean he’s around here? | 你是说它在附近? |
| [35:19] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
| [35:26] | Wait,Sawyer. | 等等 Sawyer |
| [35:29] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
| [35:34] | I thought it’d be bigger. | 我以为它会比这大 |
| [35:35] | Funny. Now we know daddy’s got to be around here. | 真有趣 现在我们知道它爸爸就在这附近 |
| [35:38] | Here,piggy,piggy,piggy! | 在这儿 小猪 小猪 小猪 |
| [35:40] | Sawyer,put it down! That’s not funny! | Sawyer 放下它 这不是闹着玩儿的 |
| [35:41] | Here,piggy,piggy,piggy! | 在这儿 小猪 小猪 小猪 |
| [35:43] | Hey,what is the matter with you,Sawyer? | 你怎么了 Sawyer? |
| [35:45] | You’re gonna hurt it! | 你会伤了它的 |
| [35:46] | We’re right over here! | 我们在这儿 |
| [35:47] | Not funny! | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
| [35:48] | -Here,piggy. | -在这儿 小猪 |
| [35:50] | -You’re sick. -I didn’t hurt it. | -你有病 -我没伤害它 |
| [35:54] | Find your own way home. | 你自己回去吧 |
| [35:59] | No problem! | 没问题 |
| [36:25] | I got a letter for you. | 我有一封你的信 |
| [36:39] | “Dear Mr. Sawyer…” | 亲爱的Sawyer先生 |
| [36:41] | Who? | 谁? |
| [36:44] | You used to go by the name of Sawyer. | 你曾经用过Sawyer这个名字 |
| [36:48] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么? |
| [36:52] | You didn’t have to. | 你不必这样做 |
| [36:54] | Tell Hibbs I would have paid. | 告诉Hibbs我会给钱的 |
| [36:57] | How do you know Hibbs? | 你怎么知道Hibbs? |
| [37:02] | You don’t… | 你不… |
| [37:03] | you don’t know what you’re doing,do you? | 你不知道你在做什么 是不是? |
| [37:07] | You borrowed money from Hibbs? | 你问Hibbs借过钱了? |
| [37:12] | I was gonna pay. | 我会还的 |
| [37:22] | It’ll come back around. | 它会回来的 |
| [39:05] | It’s just a boar. | 这只是一只野猪 |
| [39:09] | Let’s get back to camp. | 我们回营地吧 |
| [40:00] | Want to take that walk now? | 现在可以去走走了吗? |
| [40:04] | Sure. | 好的 |
| [40:34] | Stick ’em up. | 竖起它们 |
| [40:42] | Trying to be funny? | 想搞笑么? |
| [40:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [40:49] | I was fresh out of pies to throw at you. | 给你扔几个馅饼怎么样? |
| [40:54] | Here you go,sheriff. | 给你 长官 |
| [40:56] | I asked you for this two days ago. | 我两天前就问你要了 |
| [40:58] | And I told you to stick it. | 我告诉你再忍一会儿 |
| [41:01] | But I made a deal with your girlfriend. | 但是我和你女朋友达成了个协议 |
| [41:04] | What did she give you? | 她给了你什么? |
| [41:07] | Kate. What did she give you? | Kate 她给了你什么? |
| [41:11] | Nothing she wasn’t willing to part with. | 没有 她不准备放弃 |
| [41:16] | That’s why the Red Sox will never win the series. | 这就是为什么红袜队从没赢过赛季 |
| [41:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
| [41:22] | What’d you just say? | 你刚说了什么? |
| [41:24] | I said that’s why the Red Sox will never win the series. | 我说这就是为什么红袜队不可能赢整个赛季 |
| [41:28] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 这究竟是什么意思? |
| [41:30] | It’s just something my father used to say | 这是我爸老说的 |
| [41:33] | so he could go through life knowing that people hated him. | 所以他可以用一生来知道人们恨他 |
| [41:37] | Instead of taking responsibility for it,he just put it on fate. | 并且他只是用命运来搪塞 推卸责任 |
| [41:41] | Said he was made that way. | 说是这是注定的 |
| [41:45] | Your daddy… | 你爸爸… |
| [41:47] | he a doctor,too? | 也是一个医生? |
| [41:51] | Was. | 是的 |
| [41:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
| [42:01] | Why do you want to know about my father? | 你为什么想了解我的爸爸? |
| [42:15] | No reason. | 没什么 |