时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Has anyone seen Ethan? | 有人看见Ethan了吗? |
[00:07] | Yeah Yeah He took off on the path to the beach | 恩 恩 他去海滩了 |
[00:09] | Looks like there might have been a struggle | 看起来这里发生过一场争斗 |
[00:11] | I think they’ve been taken | 我想他们是被带走了 |
[00:32] | If you do not stop following me | 如果你再跟着我 |
[00:35] | I will kill one of them. | 我会把他们的其中一个杀掉 |
[00:40] | Over here! | 这边! |
[00:42] | Hey. Where’s Jack? | Jack在哪儿? |
[00:46] | -We need a doctor! -He’s right there. | -我们需要医生! -他在那儿! |
[00:48] | -Right there. -Find someone! | -就在那儿 -快找人来! |
[00:50] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[00:52] | -Jack! -Doctor! | -Jack! -医生! |
[00:54] | Claire! Is she alive? | Claire! 她还活着? |
[00:56] | -What happened? -Is she all right? | -发生什么事了? -她还好吗? |
[00:59] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[01:01] | Where’d you find her? | 你在哪找到她的? |
[01:02] | A mile north.We were looking for the dog. | 往北一英里 当时我们正在找狗 |
[01:04] | -Was she Conscious? -She collapsed in my arms. | -那时她还有意识吗? -她昏倒在我的手臂上 |
[01:06] | -Did she say anything? -Holy man! Is she injured? | -她说什么了吗? -天啊 她有没受伤? |
[01:11] | Is she all right? | 她没事吧? |
[01:13] | Everybody needs to back off, okay? | 大家退后一点 好吗? |
[01:15] | Just give her some air. | 让她呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[01:25] | Claire. Can you hear me? | Claire 能听到我说话吗? |
[01:30] | Wake up now. Hey. Claire. | 醒醒 Claire |
[01:36] | Wake up now. | 醒醒 |
[01:42] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:45] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:46] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:51] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[01:52] | You’re safe. | 你已经安全了 |
[01:56] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[02:03] | Who are you?! | 你们是谁?! |
[02:06] | Who are you people? | 你们这些人是谁?! |
[02:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[02:32] | I don’t know any Ethan. | 我不认识什么Ethan |
[02:34] | I… I don’t remember. | 我不…我不记得了 |
[02:42] | I don’t remember any of you. | 我不记得你们中的任何一个 |
[02:44] | I don’t remember any of this. | 我也不记得这一切 |
[02:47] | What do you remember? | 那你记得什么? |
[02:53] | Um…I was on a plane… | 我..我在一架飞机上 |
[02:57] | …um, flying to LA from Sydney. | 从悉尼飞往洛杉矶 |
[03:07] | We were all on that plane. | 大家都在那架飞机上 |
[03:10] | It crashed here, on this island. | 然后坠机了 掉在这个岛上 |
[03:16] | That was almost a month ago. | 这差不多是一个月前的事了 |
[03:20] | -No! I’m due… -Your baby’s fine. | -不 我就要… -你孩子没事儿 |
[03:23] | He’s kicking. Everything’s normal. | 他还会踢 一切都很正常 |
[03:26] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[03:29] | Well, if it’s been a month, then why hasn’t somebody come to get us? | 如果已经有一个月了 那为什么还没人来救我们? |
[04:16] | You think she escaped? | 你认为她是逃出来的吗? |
[04:18] | You were right beside me, Boone. You know as much as I do. | 你一直在我旁边 Boone你知道多少 我也就知道多少 |
[04:21] | But where’d she come from? | 她从哪儿来的? |
[04:23] | I mean, we were out pretty deep. | 我意思是 我们都已经去过丛林深处了 |
[04:25] | Nothing’s out there. | 那边根本没东西 |
[04:29] | She didn’t say anything about Ethan? | 她没提到Ethan? |
[04:30] | She doesn’t even remember Ethan. | 很明显 她根本不记得Ethan了 |
[04:32] | The guy pretends to be one of us | 那家伙假装是我们中的一员 |
[04:34] | he drags her into the jungle for almost two weeks. | 他把她拖进丛林里面差不多两个星期了 |
[04:36] | She doesn’t remember him? | 她会不记得他? |
[04:39] | Apparently. | 显然不记得 |
[04:45] | You think he’s around? | 你觉得他在周围? |
[04:49] | I sure hope not. | 我当然希望不了 |
[04:55] | Here’s your journal. | 这是你的日记 |
[04:58] | It might help. | 或许会有些帮助 |
[05:02] | And this is where you sleep. | 还有这是你睡觉的地方 |
[05:05] | It’s quite cozy, isn’t it? | 很舒适 是吧? |
[05:14] | When he, Ethan… | 当他..Ethan.. |
[05:17] | …when he took you away | 当他把你带走的时候… |
[05:20] | he took me too. | 也把我带走了 |
[05:23] | The others came after us. | 大伙都来追我们 |
[05:25] | They got me back. But you… | 他们把我救回来了 但你… |
[05:28] | You were gone. | 你却不见了 |
[05:32] | Who is he? Ethan? | 他..Ethan..是谁? |
[05:42] | Ethan’s the bad guy. | Ethan是个坏人 |
[05:45] | So we were together when… | 所以那时…. 我们是在一起的 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:52] | Well, why did he leave you? | 他为什么要放了你? |
[05:56] | Why don’t we leave that lovely story for the morning? | 这事我们明天早上再谈吧?! |
[06:01] | You’ve had enough for one day. | 你今天经历了够多了 |
[06:03] | -I won’t be sleeping. -Oh… | -我睡不着 -哦 |
[06:06] | lucky for me. | 我真是幸运 |
[06:08] | Not much of a sleeper myself. | 我也不是个爱睡觉的家伙 |
[06:11] | Finally, I’ll have someone to stay up with. | 终于有个人陪我过夜了 |
[06:17] | We’re… We’re friends? | 我们是朋友? |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:25] | Yeah, we’re friends. | 是的 我们是朋友 |
[06:36] | How’s that feel, mate? | 感觉怎么样 老兄? |
[06:39] | Sodding fantastic. | 感觉他妈的秒极了 |
[06:41] | Good, ’cause,uh,we’re almost out. | 很好 因为 呃 我们快吸完了 |
[06:43] | But we’re not out yet. | 但是我们还没吸完 |
[06:45] | Carpe diem, my friend. | 该享受的时候就享受 我的朋友 |
[06:46] | Look, save your French for someone who appreciates it. | 听着 把你的法语留给 那些懂得欣赏的人听吧 |
[06:49] | Latin, Tommy. | 是拉丁语 Tommy |
[06:50] | It’s Latin. | 是拉丁语 |
[06:52] | Well, is it Latin for… | 那么 这句是拉丁文吗.. |
[06:54] | “I’ve got a pile of money so we can score vast quantities of illicit substances”? | “我有一大堆的钱 这样我们就能搞到很多非法药物”? |
[06:59] | No | 不 |
[07:00] | I suppose you ought to clean up then. | 如果你还不想戒毒的话 |
[07:02] | It’s time to put you to work. | 那么是时候该让你工作了 |
[07:14] | Ms. Lucy Heatherton | Lucy Heatherton小姐 |
[07:15] | 22 and ripe in oh, so many wonderful ways. | 22岁 各方面都很…成熟 |
[07:19] | Just graduated from Oxford, | 刚从牛津大学毕业 |
[07:21] | and lives in Knightsbridge with dear old dad, Mr. Francis Price Heatherton, | 和他老爸Francis Price Heatherton先生 一起住在骑士桥 |
[07:25] | who, my friend, is bloody loaded. | 他老爸绝对是个有钱人 朋友 |
[07:28] | How you amass this information never ceases to amaze me. Tommy | 你哪里弄来这种老让我吃惊的消息 Tommy |
[07:32] | Ready to fall in love, Mr. Charlie Pace of the legendary rock band Drive Shaft? | 准备恋爱吧 来自传说中的驱轴摇滚乐团的Charlie先生? |
[07:40] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:52] | Oh! Seriously, ladies | 说真的 女士们 |
[07:54] | I demand you stop buying me more drinks. | 不要再给我买酒喝了 |
[07:57] | I’m a man of high moral standing. | 我是一个有道德的男人 |
[08:00] | Your obvious plan to take me home and ravish me will not work. | 你那招勾引我回家的方法不管用的 |
[08:04] | Saucy sirens. | 你们这群狐狸精 |
[08:06] | I believe in monogamy. | 我信奉一夫一妻制 |
[08:07] | I will not be shared like a common curry. | 我可不会像咖喱一样被人共享 |
[08:09] | -Are we that obvious? -Dreadfully. | -我们的用意真有那么明显么? -太明显了 |
[08:12] | Call yourself ladies. Jane Austen would be ashamed. | 你们称自己为淑女? 简 奥斯丁定会感到羞耻 |
[08:24] | The girl is pregnant.Very pregnant. | 那女孩怀孕了…就快生了 |
[08:26] | Are we supposed to believe that she escaped from him? | 那拿到我们应该相信她从他手里逃出来了? |
[08:29] | -What’re you getting at? -Ethan infiltrated us. | -你什么意思? -Ethan混入到我们当中 |
[08:31] | Whoever he is and wherever he comes from | 不管他是谁 来自什么地方 |
[08:34] | he’s intelligent. | 他很聪明 |
[08:36] | Who’s to say he didn’t even send Claire? | 谁能肯定Claire不是他派来的? |
[08:37] | -You’re off your head, mate. -Charlie. Calm down. | -你脑子有毛病啊 老兄 -Charlie 冷静 |
[08:40] | That’s a stretch, Sayid. | 这有点过分了 Sayid |
[08:42] | Tell me, doctor, how many times have you diagnosed actual amnesia? | 你倒是告诉我 医生 你以前诊断的有几个是真正的失忆症 |
[08:45] | And such a selective brand of it? | 有几个是这种选择性失忆?! |
[08:47] | Okay. It’s rare. But she’s been through a major trauma. | 是 是很少 但她经历过严重的创伤 |
[08:49] | It is possible that her memory reset to the crash. | 记忆回到坠机前是有可能的 |
[08:54] | And the chances of that memory returning? | 恢复记忆的机会有多少? |
[08:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:00] | You know what? You boys talk about Claire all you want. | 知道吗? 随你们怎么谈论Claire吧 |
[09:02] | I’m actually gonna spend time with her. | 我要过去陪陪她 |
[09:04] | I get the impression she might still be a tad upset. | 我感觉她还有些烦躁 |
[09:15] | You heading back to the caves? | 你回山洞去? |
[09:21] | Safety in numbers, right? | 一块儿走更安全 对吧? |
[09:23] | Of course… | 当然… |
[09:25] | you have no idea what I’m talking about. | 你根本不知道我在说什么 |
[09:28] | How nice it must be to not be involved | 没有被卷入周围 |
[09:30] | in the bloody insanity that surrounds us at every turn. | 一轮一轮的疯狂事多么好啊 |
[09:34] | It’s quite beautiful really. | 这样真得很棒 |
[09:35] | You take care of your wife. | 你只要照顾你的妻子 |
[09:37] | Everything else is someone else’s problem. | 其他的都是别人的事了 |
[09:40] | No need to be involved in the decision-making process. | 不必参与任何决策 |
[09:43] | No tree-shaking behemoths | 不必对付能捍动大树的巨兽 |
[09:46] | French transmissions | 不必研究法国人的求救信号 |
[09:47] | Just sweet bloody ignorance. | 无知即是快乐 |
[09:50] | You don’t know how lucky you are,you know? | 你知不知道你有多么的幸运? |
[09:52] | Must be nice. You wake up and… | 感觉一定很好 早上醒来 然后… |
[10:00] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:18] | Charlie, I want her back. | Charlie 我要她回来 |
[10:21] | What? I… | 什么?我… |
[10:22] | I want you to bring her back. | 我要你把她带回来 |
[10:26] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[10:30] | What did you do? | 你做过什么?! |
[10:38] | You bring her here. | 你把她带到这儿 |
[10:42] | If you don’t | 如果你不乖乖照办的话 |
[10:44] | I’m going to kill one of them. | 我就杀了他们中的一个 |
[10:46] | and then if you don’t bring her back before sundown tomorrow | 明天日落前你还没把她带来的话 |
[10:49] | I’ll kill another… | 我就再杀一个… |
[10:51] | And another. | 再一个… |
[10:55] | And another. | 再一个 |
[10:57] | One every day. | 一天一个 |
[10:59] | And, Charlie… | 然后, Charlie… |
[11:02] | I’ll kill you last. | 我会最后一个杀你 |
[11:25] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[11:26] | We go out and we bloody kill him. | 我们去把他宰了 |
[11:27] | Calm down. Charlie. We don’t want the others to get upset. | 冷静 Charlie 我们不想让其它人感到不安 |
[11:30] | Forget them. He’s out there right now. Locke | 管他们的 他现在就在那儿 Locke |
[11:32] | I think he’s right. | 我觉得他说的没错 |
[11:34] | The man threatens to kill one of us unless we bring him Claire. | 那家伙威胁要杀掉我们中的一个 除非我们把Claire带过去 |
[11:37] | and what? We just wait for that to happen? | 那怎么办 难道我们就等着那一刻的到来吗? |
[11:40] | We tracked him once before. We can track him again. | 我们以前跟踪过他 就一定能再跟踪一次 |
[11:42] | You both seem to have forgotten how that turned out. | 你俩好像都忘了上次跟踪他的下场了吧 |
[11:44] | He bested you. Physically. | 他把你揍得半死 |
[11:46] | He hung you from a tree. | 还把你吊在树上 |
[11:48] | Running into the jungle unarmed is not gonna get the job done. | 徒手冲进丛林是搞不定他的 |
[11:51] | So, what does get it done? | 那怎么才能搞定他? |
[11:52] | We circle the wagons, tell a select few about the threat | 我们封锁营地 把这件事有选择性的告诉小部分人 |
[11:55] | we post them as sentries here and at the caves. | 让他们分别在这儿和山洞那边放哨 |
[11:57] | “Tell a select few”? | 有选择性的告诉小部分人? |
[11:59] | He does what he says he’s gonna do, and that blood’s on our hands. | 他说得出做得到 如果出了事 责任完全在我们 |
[12:06] | Okay, Jack, we tell everyone. | 好 Jack 那就告诉每个人 |
[12:09] | But you wanna protect them, you need to start thinking defense. | 但你要是想保护他们 你就得考虑如何加强防御 |
[12:12] | We move everybody off the beach back up into the caves. | 大伙都撤离海滩 搬到山洞去 |
[12:15] | What if Ethan isn’t alone? | 要是Ethan不只一个人怎么办? |
[12:18] | What if he delivered his threat so that | 也许他故意这样威胁我们… |
[12:19] | we would gather like sheep to the slaughter | 让大家成为入瓮之鳖 |
[12:22] | in a confined space where they could roll in and take us all in one fell swoop? | 乖乖地聚在一起, 他们就能把我们一网打尽? |
[12:29] | Okay, John. | 那好 John |
[12:30] | I mean, obviously you have a plan, so… | 这么说来 你一定有好主意了 那么… |
[12:33] | let’s hear it. | 说来听听 |
[12:59] | The others are avoiding me. | 大伙都在避着我 |
[13:02] | -Sorry? -No one will talk to me. | -什么? -没人愿意和我说话 |
[13:05] | You know, it just feels like something’s going on. | 你知道 感觉就像发生了什么事 |
[13:11] | Anything coming back? | 记起什么事了吗? |
[13:14] | After the crash, no. | 坠机后的事 都记不得了 |
[13:17] | Some of this stuff is probably better forgotten anyway | 反正这些事还是忘掉的好 |
[13:20] | I don’t know about you | 恩 我不知道你怎样 |
[13:22] | but the rest of us been having a wonderful time. | 但我们其他人都过得很开心 |
[13:25] | We even built a golf course. | 我们甚至建了个高尔夫球场 |
[13:32] | You sure there’s nothing going on? | 你..你确定没发生什么事 |
[13:38] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[13:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:50] | You’re quite enamored of yourself,aren’t you? | 你很自恋 是不是? |
[13:52] | Now, Lucy, I know it’s our first date, and you need to appear demure | 听着 Lucy 我知道这是我们的第一次约会 你应该表现得淑女一些 |
[13:56] | but if you want to invite me for sex,don’t say “tea,” | 但你知道 要是你想邀我和你上床 不必说”喝茶” |
[14:00] | say “sex.” | 说”做爱” |
[14:02] | Do you want tea or not? | 你到底喝不喝茶? |
[14:03] | -I’d love some. -Brilliant. | -来一杯 -很好 |
[14:05] | So where is the old man? | 你老爸在哪儿? |
[14:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:09] | I think he’s buying some paper company up in Slough. | 我想他是去斯劳镇收购某家造纸厂去了 |
[14:13] | Oh, yeah? You two get on? | 是这样 你俩相处的还算融洽吧? |
[14:18] | Dad’s quite cool, actually. | 事实上 我爸是个很酷的人 |
[14:20] | He was rather proud when… | 当我告诉他我在和一个如假包换的摇滚明星约会时 |
[14:23] | I told him I was going on a date with a bona fide rock star. | 他还觉得很自豪 |
[14:30] | It was Winston Churchill’s. | 那是温斯顿 邱吉尔的东西 |
[14:34] | Dad collects all sorts of rubbish from the great leaders of the empire. | 爸爸老收集大英帝国将领的各种垃圾东西 |
[14:38] | Hey, you should meet him. | 你应该见见他了 |
[14:39] | Winston? No, thanks. I heard he’s quite moldy. | 温斯顿? 不 谢谢 我听说他都发霉了 |
[14:42] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[14:44] | He’s coming back tomorrow. | 他明天回来 |
[14:46] | You should come around for dinner. | 你应该来吃晚饭 |
[14:50] | I’d love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[14:53] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[15:04] | You look hungry. | 你看来饿了 |
[15:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Locke told us what happened. | Locke告诉我们出什么事了 |
[15:23] | Why do you think he wants her back? | 你觉得他要回她干什么? |
[15:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:32] | Maybe it’s time you used that key you’ve been wearing around your neck. | 也许该是用你脖子上那把钥匙的时候了 |
[15:37] | There are four 9-millimeters in the marshal’s case… | 那长官的箱子里面有4把9毫米的枪 |
[15:39] | Uh-uh. No. | 哦-哦 不 |
[15:41] | I hand them out | 我把枪分给大家 |
[15:42] | someone hears something out n the jungle, gets scared… | 一有风吹草动 人们就会受到惊吓 |
[15:44] | Chance of shooting each other | 射中自己人的机率 |
[15:46] | is higher than shooting him. | 要比击中他的概率高多了 |
[15:47] | We’re beyond sharpening knives. Jack | 我们这里锋利的刀子已经不多了 Jack |
[15:49] | I’m not putting guns in untrained hands. | 我不会把枪分给那些未经过训练的人 |
[16:00] | Trip it. | 试试看! |
[16:04] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[16:05] | Four of these around the perimeter will do the job. | 周围放四个就可以搞定了 |
[16:08] | I have fires prepared at 20-meter intervals. | 我每隔20米就生一堆火 |
[16:10] | Excellent. | 干得好 |
[16:11] | Some of the men have volunteered for sentry duty | 有些人自愿为大伙站岗 |
[16:13] | I’m going to put them on rotating shifts. | 我让他们轮流换班 |
[16:15] | I’ll take a shift. | 算我一个 |
[16:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:19] | Absolutely. We’re counting on you. Boone | 当然好 就靠你了 Boone |
[16:29] | Maybe we should move her. | 或许我们应该把她转移走 |
[16:30] | She’s safer here. | 在这儿比较安全 |
[16:32] | What about the mountain? | 那座山怎么样? |
[16:33] | -There could be another cave. -She’s safer here. Charlie | -可能还有其它的山洞 -她在这儿更安全 Charlie |
[16:35] | -Nobody’s safe! -Hey. | -没人是安全的! -嘿 |
[16:41] | It’s my fault he took her | Clare被他带走是我的错 |
[16:42] | I was responsible.I should’ve taken care of her.I should’ve… | 是我的责任 我应该照顾好她的 我应该… |
[16:45] | Charlie, nothing’s gonna happen to her. Okay? | Charlie 她不会有事的 好吗? |
[16:53] | Yeah. Okay. | 恩 好的 |
[17:06] | Well,Charlie I think my daughter would agree that | Charlie 我想我的宝贝女儿绝对同意 |
[17:09] | you are the most impressive person who’s ever had dinner with us. | 你是和我们一块儿共进晚餐的 给人印象最深的一个 |
[17:14] | My condolences, sir. | 您太过讲了 先生 |
[17:16] | I don’t know if Lucy mentioned it to you | 我不知道Lucy有没跟你提过 |
[17:17] | but I was in a band once, you know. | 我曾经也参加过乐队 |
[17:21] | They were called The “Protestant Reformation”. | 乐队名叫”新教革命” |
[17:23] | Yes. Ouch! Dreadful,huh? | 是的..噢 很糟 是吧? |
[17:26] | You gave it up, then? | 你后来放弃了? |
[17:27] | Well, I was married, Lucy was on the way. | 那时我结婚了 Lucy也即将出生 |
[17:30] | Her mum, god rest her soul, wanted me to keep trying, | 他妈妈–上帝保佑她–要我再试试 |
[17:33] | but I always wanted to be more practical. | 但我想更实际一些 |
[17:37] | Responsible, I guess. | 或者说 更有责任感一些 |
[17:39] | You know, a man has to provide,take care of his family. | 你也知道 一个男人得养家 顾家 |
[17:42] | A man has to think about the future. | 得考虑到将来 |
[17:44] | And, of course, your band was bloody awful. | 当然还有一点 你的乐队糟糕透了 |
[17:47] | Yes, there was that too. Small detail. | 是 那倒也是 不过那不重要 |
[17:49] | So, are you working on a new album,Charlie? | 那么 你们正在筹划新专集吗 Charlie? |
[17:53] | We’re in a bit of a hiatus right now. | 我们现在关系不太融洽 |
[17:58] | Liam, my brother, just had a daughter.So, you know,.. | Liam 我兄弟 刚生了个女儿 所以 你知道 我们… |
[18:04] | we’re taking some time off. | 先休息一阵儿 |
[18:11] | Quite a lot of time off actually | 事实上休息很长一段时间了 |
[18:13] | It’s been a year since we were together. | 我们分开差不多有一年了 |
[18:21] | I’m thinking of doing a solo project. | 我在考虑出单曲 |
[18:23] | Liam and I don’t exactly keep in touch, | Liam和我其实联系并不多 |
[18:26] | and there’s been some problems with… | 再加上我们之间还有些争执… |
[18:31] | royalties. | 关于版税问题 |
[18:38] | The fact of the matter is, sir, uh, | 老实说 先生 呃… |
[18:41] | I think that Drive Shaft might be… dead. | 我认为驱动轴乐队…已经玩完了 |
[18:52] | You took a sodding what? | 你他妈接了个什么? |
[18:54] | -A job.Tommy -A job? Doing what? | -工作 Tommy -做什么工作? |
[18:59] | Selling copiers. | 推销复印机 |
[19:00] | You took a job selling copiers? | 你做推销复印机的工作 |
[19:02] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[19:03] | -She’s a moose. -Don’t say that. | -她是你的猎物啊 -不要那么说 |
[19:05] | Are you off your bleeding chump, man! | 你脑子发昏了 老兄? |
[19:07] | I’ve been getting you off on my scag for over a week now, on spec. | 一个星期以来 我一直让你吸我的海洛因 作为投资 |
[19:10] | Spec means “speculation.” | 明白”投资”什么意思吗 |
[19:12] | Yes, I know what “spec” means | 是的 我知道”投资”什么意思 |
[19:14] | In this case, the speculation that you’ll execute your end of the plan | 现在 投资的意思是你要完成原定计划 |
[19:17] | and steal something of value which I can in turn sell. | 偷些有价值的东西 然后我去卖 |
[19:20] | By the time the poor hopeless bird realizes it’s missing, | 等到那可怜家伙意识到东西丢了 |
[19:23] | it never even occurs to her that rock star Charlie bloody Pace | 她也不会想到是你这位摇滚明星Charlie Pace |
[19:25] | could be responsible for such larceny | 干出这种偷鸡摸狗的事 |
[19:29] | and the bloody party continues. | 生活就还能继续了 |
[19:34] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[19:37] | I don’t think Liam’s coming back. | 我觉得Liam不会回来 |
[19:40] | I have to think about my future. | 我得为我的将来考虑 |
[19:41] | Your future? Really? | 你的将来 说真的? |
[19:43] | Yes | 是的 |
[19:44] | When do you start this job? | 你什么时候开始工作? |
[19:46] | Monday. | 礼拜一 |
[19:47] | Well, today’s Friday, isn’t it? | 恩 今天是礼拜五吧? |
[19:49] | A full weekend without a fix. | 整个周末没毒吸 |
[19:51] | Monday should be bloody wonderful. | 周一会很”好受”的 |
[19:53] | Let’s see how the future treats you then, eh, Charlie? | 我倒要看看未来待你如何 Charlie? |
[21:30] | Over here. | 在这儿! |
[21:32] | through the tree line. Something tripped the alarm. | 在树这边!有东西触响警铃了! |
[21:47] | I think we found another missing castaway. | 我想我们又找到一个失踪的漂流者了 |
[21:57] | -What happened? -Is he alive? | -发生什么事了? -他还有气吗? |
[21:59] | Oh, God. | 哦 老天 |
[22:00] | How did he get past us? | 他怎么过的我们这关? |
[22:17] | I thought those guys had the full-on perimeter set up. | 我以为他们已经把周围布置得天衣无缝了 |
[22:21] | Locke said it didn’t matter. | Locke说那不管用 |
[22:24] | He came in from the water. | 他从水里上来的 |
[22:29] | You sure it wasn’t an accident? | 你肯定那不是个意外? |
[22:31] | I mean, maybe the guy just drowned or something | 我是说 或许那家伙只是溺水了什么的 |
[22:34] | His neck was broken, both his arms, all bones in his fingers… | 他的脖子被折断了 连同他的双臂 所有手指骨… |
[22:38] | Yeah. Okay. Got it. | 哦 好了 我知道了 |
[22:43] | Guess old Steve drew the short straw. | 看来Steve抽中了那支短签 |
[22:47] | Dude, that was Scott. | 老兄 他叫Scott |
[23:01] | Scott Jackson worked for an Internet company in Santa Cruz. | Scott Jackson在圣克鲁斯为一家网络公司工作 |
[23:05] | He won a sales prize. | 因业绩好获得了奖励… |
[23:08] | Two-week Australian vacation, all expenses paid. | …免费的澳大利亚两周行 |
[23:12] | He was a good guy. | 他是个不错的家伙 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry I kept calling you Steve, man. | 抱歉我一直叫你Steve |
[23:21] | Um… Amen, I guess. | 我想该说”阿门”了吧 |
[23:24] | I don’t know how to end these. | 我不知道该如何收尾 |
[23:44] | Hi. Um… | 你好 |
[23:46] | Why is everyone staring at me? | 为什么大家都盯着我看? |
[23:49] | I’m not staring at you. | 我没有盯着你看 |
[23:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[23:54] | Shannon, you’re staring. | Shannon 你在盯着我 |
[23:59] | You mean nobody’s told you? | 难道没人告诉过你? |
[24:01] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么? |
[24:05] | Why? | 为什么?! |
[24:06] | Why did you lie to me? | 为什么你要骗我?! |
[24:08] | Okay, look… | 恩 听着…. |
[24:09] | Yeah, What else didn’t you tell me? | 是吗 你还有什么没告诉我?! |
[24:11] | I just thought with your memory there wasn’t anything that you could do. | 我只是觉得以你的记忆力没有什么你能做所的 |
[24:14] | Nothing I could do? | 没有什么我能做的?!! |
[24:18] | Why would you keep me in the dark, Charlie? | 你干吗老让我蒙在鼓里 Charlie? |
[24:22] | I’m already in the dark. | 我已经失去记忆了 |
[24:25] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:27] | I just wanted to take care of you. | 我只是想照顾好你 |
[24:30] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾我自己 |
[24:41] | Look at you. Charlie Pace, respectable businessman. | 看看你自己 Charlie Pace一位人人敬仰的商业人士 |
[24:45] | You didn’t have to buy me this suit,Luce | 你没必要给我买这身西装的 Luce |
[24:48] | And what did you intend on wearing for your first day of work? | 那你第一天上班打算穿什么? |
[24:51] | I have shirts… | 我有衬衣… |
[24:54] | with buttons. | 有纽扣的那种 |
[24:56] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[24:58] | Yeah, it’s…I’m just nervous. | 是 我 我只是紧张而已 |
[25:00] | Don’t be. Dad’s put the fix in. | 不用紧张 爸爸都安排好了 |
[25:02] | He’s demanded they buy two copiers to boost your confidence. | 他要求他们订购2台复印机 给你打气 |
[25:09] | Have you memorized the manual? | 记住操作手册了吧? |
[25:12] | Backwards and forwards. | 倒背如流 |
[25:15] | Say something impressive. | 说来听听 |
[25:20] | The Heatherton C815 Copy Center’s leading scan offerings | Heatherton c815打印机的尖端扫描系统 |
[25:23] | combine the benefits of document capture | 完美结合了文件读取 |
[25:26] | with instant delivery anywhere, anytime. | 和瞬时输出 随时 随地 |
[25:32] | -Anywhere? -Anytime, baby. | -随时? -随地 宝贝儿 |
[25:36] | You’ve been on stage in front of thousands of screaming fans. | 在数以千计的狂热歌迷面前你都表演过了 |
[25:40] | This is just some men who want to buy a silly copy machine. | 这只不过是一些人 想买一些复印机罢了 |
[25:43] | You’re gonna do great. I believe in you. | 你会做得很好 我对你有信心 |
[25:48] | Oh! I almost forgot. Wait here. | 差点忘了 在这儿等着 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:06] | All right, I know you’ll protest, | 好 听着 我知道你又要抗议了 |
[26:08] | but you simply can’t be respected unless you have one of these. | 但要是没这样东西 别人就不会尊敬你 |
[26:12] | Oh, Lucy. | 哦 Lucy |
[26:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[26:19] | Okay, well… | 好 恩… |
[26:21] | I’m gonna be late. The bus… | 我就要迟到了 那巴士… |
[26:23] | The bus? Are you daft? | 巴士? 别傻了 |
[26:25] | I’m driving you. | 我开车送你去 |
[26:27] | Oh, no,Lucy. I’d rather you didn’t. | 哦 不 Lucy. 你不必这么做的 |
[26:29] | No arguments. You have everything you need? | 没有商量余地 东西都拿齐了? |
[26:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:34] | Then let’s get you to work. | 那就去上班吧 |
[26:45] | Wanna take a walk? | 去走走? |
[26:50] | What do you think happens after the sun sets tonight? | 今晚太阳下山前你觉得会发生什么事? |
[26:53] | Well, if we don’t bring Claire to him? | 恩 如果我们不把Claire带过去… |
[26:55] | Rhetorical, Jack. | 你这问题是白问 Jack |
[26:57] | Same thing happens tonight happened last night. | 昨晚发生的事 今晚还是一样会发生 |
[26:59] | You think you can track him? | 你觉得你能否追踪到他? |
[27:01] | What, I’m sorry? | 什么?再说一遍? |
[27:02] | We know where he attacked Jin and Charlie. | 我们知道他在哪儿袭击Jin和Charlie |
[27:04] | Do you think you could pick up the trail? | 你觉得你能不能追踪到他? |
[27:06] | Maybe, but I wouldn’t. | 恩 可能吧 但我不会这么做 |
[27:08] | You wouldn’t? | 你不会这么做? |
[27:11] | Jack, I’m not a cold man. | Jack 我不是冷血动物 |
[27:13] | I feel for the loss of one of our own. | 我同样为大家的损失感到痛心 |
[27:15] | But nothing fundamental’s changed. | 但基本原则没有改变 |
[27:17] | Whoever he is, wherever he comes from, we’re on Ethan’s turf. | 不管他是谁 从哪里来 我们都在Ethan的地盘上 |
[27:20] | He has the advantage. | 他占有优势 |
[27:22] | To him we’re nothing more than a bunch of | 对他而言 我们只不过是一群… |
[27:24] | scared idiots with sharp sticks. | 拿着尖木棍 吓破了胆的白痴 |
[27:29] | What if I told you that I had a way to get the advantage back? | 要是我说我有办法把优势夺回来呢? |
[27:33] | Then I would ask, “What way might that be?” Jack? | 那我就要问那是什么方法了 Jack? |
[28:03] | Why, doctor, you’ve been holding out on us. | 为什么 医生 你一直瞒着我们 |
[28:11] | I’m guessing you know how to handle one of these. | 我想你应该知道怎么用这东西吧 |
[28:35] | Are you insane? | 你们疯了? |
[28:36] | It’s the best chance we have.Charlie | 这是我们最好的机会了 Charlie |
[28:38] | No bloody way. | 没门儿 |
[28:39] | If you want to capture Ethan, we have to ensnare him. | 如果我们想要抓住Ethan 就得想办法把他引出来 |
[28:41] | and the only way to do that is by giving him what he wants. | 唯一的方法就是把他想要的东西给他 |
[28:43] | You have no idea what you talking about | 你根本不知道自己在讲什么 |
[28:45] | This guy…he will kill all of you. | 这家伙…他会把你们都杀了的 |
[28:47] | -You can’t protect yourself… -Charlie | -你们无法保护自己 -Charlie |
[28:49] | I can talk for myself | 不用你替我说话 |
[28:52] | Claire They want to use you as bait. | Claire 他们要把你作诱饵 |
[28:57] | I don’t remember Ethan. | 我不记得Ethan |
[28:59] | I don’t remember what he did to me. | 我也不记得他对我做过什么 |
[29:02] | But if I can help stop him from hurting anyone else, | 但要是我能够阻止他伤害其它人 |
[29:05] | I have to do that. | 我就必须真么做 |
[29:10] | I’m coming with you. You said there were four guns. | 我和你们一块儿去 你说有四把枪 |
[29:13] | You ever fire a weapon, Charlie? | 你用过枪吗 Charlie? |
[29:23] | All right, we should do this. | 好了 我们动手吧 |
[29:25] | Let’s figure out a game plan. | 让我们想个策略 |
[29:27] | All right, Sayid, soldier. | 好的 Sayid 军人 |
[29:30] | Locke, you’re the hunter. | Locke 你当猎人 |
[29:32] | Allow me to demonstrate the awesome speed of the C815 using… | 让我证明给你们看 C815运转的有多么神速 拿… |
[29:37] | …one of your… | …你们的… |
[29:40] | …technical manuals. | …技术手册来示范一下 |
[29:57] | Not a problem. There’s probably… | 没问题 可能是… |
[30:00] | something in here. | …这儿写着… |
[30:08] | Nothing to… | 没什么能… |
[30:10] | One second. One second. | 马上 马上 |
[30:11] | Bear with me. | 稍等一下 |
[30:29] | Charlie’s right. | Charlie说的对 |
[30:32] | About what? | 什么? |
[30:33] | We have four guns. We should have four men. | 我们有四把枪 就得配四个人 |
[30:42] | Help? | 帮忙? |
[30:43] | Moi? | 我? |
[30:45] | You know how to handle a gun or not? | 你到底知道不知道怎么用枪? |
[30:47] | Well,I know at least one polar bear seems to think so. | 哦 我想至少有只北极熊知道我会用 |
[30:57] | Where’d you get the hardware, hoss? | 这家伙你哪儿弄来的 老兄? |
[31:01] | I wanna come. | 我也想去 |
[31:04] | Sorry. We’re out of guns. | 抱歉 没枪了 |
[31:05] | And no one goes out there unarmed. | 没有枪就不能去那里 |
[31:09] | How much ammo you got? | 你有多少弹药? |
[31:14] | Hundred rounds, give or take. | 差不多100发 |
[31:16] | All nines, right? | 都是9毫米的 对吧? |
[31:19] | Nine millimeters? The guns? | 9毫米? 枪? |
[31:21] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么了? |
[31:23] | ‘Cause if the lady wants to come… | 如果这位女士想去… |
[31:31] | Lifted this off the marshal back in the old days. | 这是我早些时候从长官那儿拿的 |
[31:35] | You remember him, don’t you? | 你还记得他吧? |
[31:37] | Surly guy, kind of a square jaw? | 阴沉的家伙 下颚比较方的那个? |
[31:39] | Carried a Sig nine? | 别着一把9毫米西格手枪? |
[31:41] | Yeah. I remember you shot him. | 是的 我记得是你向他开的枪… |
[31:43] | And missed. | 并且打偏了 |
[31:45] | Yeah, well… | 是的 好吧… |
[31:47] | bygones. | 过去的事就不提了 |
[31:50] | And, hell… | 不管怎样… |
[31:51] | five guns are better than four. | 五把枪总比四把枪好 |
[32:11] | You’ll be surrounded at five points. | 我们五个人分布在你周围 |
[32:13] | Everyone will be in visual contact with you. | 每个人都会在你的视线之内 |
[32:15] | Make sure you stay in the area I’ve shown you. | 一定要待在我告诉你的那地方 |
[32:19] | And remember, the guns are a measure of the last resort. | 还要记住 不到最后时刻不要开枪 |
[32:22] | We want him alive. | 我们要抓活的 |
[34:46] | Over here. | 在这边!这边! |
[34:49] | Jack’s got him. | Jack抓住他了! |
[34:55] | Hold your fire. Don’t shoot! | 管好你们的枪 不要射击 |
[34:56] | We want him alive. | 我们要抓活的 |
[35:10] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:15] | Over here. | 在这儿! |
[35:17] | -Hey! Hold your fire! -Easy! | -嘿! 不要开枪! -放松 |
[35:35] | Winner by a knockout. Nice one, doc. | 致命一击 胜出 干得好 医生 |
[35:39] | Now maybe somebody can tell me who or what this son of a bitch is. | 现在有人告诉我这狗杂种是谁了吧 |
[35:43] | Uh-uh-uh, jungle boy, not even for one sec. | 呃 呃 丛林小子 想都别想 |
[36:48] | Why did you do it, Charlie? | 你为什么这么做 Charlie? |
[36:54] | ‘Cause he deserved to die. | 因为他死有应得 |
[37:00] | He could’ve told us where he came from. | 他本可以告诉我们他从哪儿来的 |
[37:03] | What he wanted with Claire, why he even took her | 他要Claire做什么 为什么要把她带走 |
[37:05] | Do you really think he would’ve told us anything Jack? | 你真以为他会告诉我们 Jack? |
[37:12] | I wasn’t gonna let that animal anywhere near her again. | 我不会再让那畜生接近她半步 |
[37:17] | Ever. | 绝不 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. I’ve been having some problems. | 对不起 我一直问题缠身 |
[37:43] | If I could just explain… | 请你听我解释一下… |
[37:44] | Leave, Charlie. | 走吧 Charlie |
[37:47] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[37:49] | You made a mistake? | 你做错了? |
[37:50] | My father’s sales manager comes to my house | 我父亲的销售经理来我家 |
[37:53] | to return a cigarette case | 来归还那香烟盒 |
[37:54] | that the EMTs pulled from your suit pocket at the bloody hospital | 那个急诊大夫从你西装口袋里拿出来的香烟盒 |
[37:57] | and it still smells of your sick. | 闻起来还有你恶心的味道 |
[38:00] | -I didn’t mean… -Oh, you meant to.Charlie | -Lucy 我不是故意要… -哦 你是故意的 Charlie |
[38:03] | You meant to from the start. | 你从一开始就预谋好了 |
[38:06] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[38:07] | I believed you, and you lied! | 我这么相信你 你却骗我 |
[38:09] | I thought you wanted to… | 我以为你想… |
[38:11] | You said… | 你说过… |
[38:13] | You selfish bastard! | 你这自私的狗杂种! |
[38:15] | Lucy If I can just explain… | Lucy 能不能让我解释… |
[38:16] | Just tell me one thing, | 告诉我一件事就行了 |
[38:18] | and don’t you dare lie to me. | 而且你绝不许再骗我 |
[38:20] | I get why you pretended to like me. | 我知道你为什么假装喜欢我了 |
[38:24] | I understand why you stole, | 我知道你为什么要偷… |
[38:26] | because you’re a junkie, | 因为你是个瘾君子 |
[38:31] | but I don’t understand why you took the job. | 但我不明白你为什么要接那份工作 |
[38:36] | Why did you take the job, Charlie? | 你为什么要接那份工作 Charlie? |
[38:44] | I guess I… | 我想 我… |
[38:46] | I… | 我… |
[38:52] | …wanted to be respectable. | 我想得到大家的尊重 |
[38:59] | I wanted you to think that I could take care of you. | 我想要你知道 我能照顾好你 |
[39:05] | You’ll never take care of anyone. | 你谁都照顾不好 |
[39:52] | I remember peanut butter. | 我记起花生酱了 |
[39:57] | Why do I remember peanut butter? | 我怎么会记得花生酱? |
[40:04] | It was imaginary peanut butter, actually. | 事实上 那是想象出来的花生酱 |
[40:12] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[40:20] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[40:28] | I want to trust you. | 我愿意信任你 |
[40:41] | Good night, Charlie. | 晚安 Charlie |
[40:44] | Good night, Claire. | 晚安 Claire |