时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I think I’m all right. | 我想我没事 |
[00:06] | I told you I’d take care of you. | 我说过我会照顾你 |
[00:07] | -Thanks Charlie -You are quite welcome | -谢谢 Charlie -不用客气 |
[00:11] | Listen to me | 听我说 |
[00:13] | We’re not alone. | 这岛上不光只有我们 |
[00:15] | Has anyone seen Ethan? | 有人看到Ethan了吗? |
[00:16] | Yeah Yeah He took off on the path to the beach | 恩 恩 他去海滩了 |
[00:18] | -Where’s Charlie? -He went after Claire. | -Charlie去哪儿了? -他去找Claire了 |
[00:20] | Footprints, three distinct sets, all over the place. | 脚印 这里到处都是三种不同的脚印 |
[00:23] | I think they’ve been taken. | 我看他们被劫走了 |
[00:27] | All they wanted was Claire. | 他们想要的就是Claire |
[00:43] | Hey Michael Have you seen Claire’s bags? | 嘿 Michael 看到Claire的包了吗? |
[00:45] | -Have you seen my son? -Have you seen her bags? | -看到我儿子了吗? -看到她的包了吗? |
[00:47] | Claire’s? | Claire的吗? |
[00:47] | Her luggage. It’s not been brought back here. | 她的行李, 没拿到这来 |
[00:49] | No one seems to know what’s happened to it. | 看来没人知道到哪儿去了 |
[00:51] | Sorry, man. I don’t know. I’m just looking for Walt. | 不好意思 兄弟 我不知道 我在找Walt |
[00:53] | Oh. Got it. Sorry. I’ve not seen him. | 是这样 不好意思 我没看到他 |
[00:58] | Hey, Jack. You seen my boy when you were out there? | Jack 你在那边看到我儿子了吗? |
[01:01] | No. He was at the caves. | 没有 他当时在山洞那边 |
[01:03] | Yeah, he took his dog for a walk. | 恩 他遛狗去了 |
[01:04] | Told him to stay close as usual. | 我和他说别往远处走… |
[01:07] | You listened to your old man when you were ten,right? | 你10岁的时候听你老爸的话 是吧 |
[01:09] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 恩 |
[01:10] | I listened. Maybe a little too well. | 恩 我听 可能有点太听话了 |
[01:12] | Yo,dudes,got a new tourney lined up. | 老兄 新一轮的比赛要开始了 |
[01:15] | We’re playing for the last of the deodorant sticks. | 看谁能赢得最后一支除臭棒 |
[01:17] | You dawgs up for some golf? | 打会儿高尔夫不? |
[01:18] | I gotta go find my kid. | 我要去找我孩子 |
[01:21] | Hey,if Walt shows up, | 如果看到了Walt |
[01:22] | tell him to stay right here until I get back. | 告诉他在这儿等我回来 |
[01:25] | You got it. | 一定 |
[01:28] | -Walt! -He seems to hate it, doesn’t he? | -Walt -看起来他厌烦了 是吧 |
[01:30] | -What? -Being a dad. | -什么 -当一名父亲 |
[01:34] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[01:36] | -a lot of hard work. -Walt | -一刻不得闲呐 -Walt |
[01:41] | Nah, he hates it. | 不 是他厌烦了 |
[02:04] | This is the one. | 就是这个了 |
[02:06] | This is definitely my baby’s crib. | 这个肯定就是我宝宝的婴儿床了 |
[02:11] | Beautiful. | 漂亮啊 |
[02:14] | It’ll look great in the alley we’ll be living in. | 放在我们将要住的小通道里会很棒 |
[02:16] | This is three months’ rent. | 这要三个月的租金那 |
[02:17] | What? It’s not three… | 什么 不是三个… |
[02:20] | Look, don’t you want the best for this kid? | 你难道不想孩子过的好吗? |
[02:22] | I know you’re excited, but Michael we can’t afford this. | 我知道你很激动 但Michael我们买不起 |
[02:25] | Our baby in this crib. | 我们的宝宝在这婴儿床上 |
[02:27] | Come on. That’s a happy kid. | 拜托 那会是个开心的小家伙 |
[02:32] | Hey I talked to Andy. | 我和Andy谈了 |
[02:34] | He said he can throw some work my way. | 他说他能给我找点活干 |
[02:35] | Construction? What about your art? | 建筑吗? 那你的艺术怎么办呢? |
[02:37] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[02:38] | I’m not giving it up. I’m just gonna take a break | 我不会放弃 只是想放下一段时间 |
[02:40] | until you finish law school. | 到你完成了法学院的学业再说 |
[02:42] | Pass the bar, get hired by some fancy-ass, high-paying law firm. | 通过律师考试 被某不错的法律公司高薪聘用 |
[02:46] | Somebody’s got it all figured. | 有人把一切都计划好了 |
[02:48] | Yeah,I’ll get back to painting eventually. | 恩 我最终还会回去画画 |
[02:51] | Meanwhile, you can support me and Walt… | 与此同时 你将会习以为常的… |
[02:53] | in the manner to which we’ll soon become accustomed. | 支持我和Walt |
[02:57] | “Walt” huh? | Walt 是吗? |
[02:59] | I’d like to do that, you know. | 我想喜欢这样 |
[03:00] | Name him after my dad. | 让他随我父亲的名字 |
[03:11] | Oh, all right. That’s why you won’t marry me. | 好吧 就因为这你才不愿嫁给我 |
[03:14] | It’s not that marriage is too prosaic. | 而不是因为你认为婚姻生活枯燥无味 |
[03:16] | You want him to have your last name. | 你只是想要他随你姓 |
[03:18] | Hey, you want me to agree to “Walter,” or what? | 你还想不想让我同意Walter了 |
[03:35] | Man, I suck. | 天 我逊毙了 |
[03:36] | You can do better than that. | 你能做的更好 |
[03:37] | You might wanna take it easy on him. | 你别逼他就好 |
[03:39] | See this knot, Walt? | 看到这个结了吗 Walt? |
[03:41] | I want you to aim for it. Right here. | 你就瞄准它 就瞄这儿 |
[03:46] | Focus on it. All right? | 全神贯注 好吗? |
[03:48] | Picture it in your mind’s eye. | 用你心灵之眼来想象一下 |
[03:50] | You know what that is, right? the mind’s eye? | 你知道什么是心灵之眼吧 |
[03:52] | Like a picture in your head. | 就象是在脑袋里形成一幅画 |
[03:53] | That’s Right.Now do it again, but see it. | 说的对 再来一次 但要看到才行 |
[03:57] | See it before you do it. | 在你投出去之前要先看到 |
[04:00] | Visualize the path. | 看到那条轨迹 |
[04:02] | See it. | 看到那轨迹 |
[04:03] | See it. | 看到那轨迹 |
[04:18] | -Whoa. -Yes! | -哇噢 -好唉 |
[04:20] | I knew you had it in you, Walt | 我就知道你有那潜质 Walt |
[04:22] | It was weird. I actually saw it | 怪了 我真的… |
[04:23] | in my mind or something, like it was real. | 在我心里看到了 象是真的一样 |
[04:25] | Who’s to say it wasn’t? | 谁说不是呢 |
[04:26] | Hey! What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:30] | -Gimme that. -But I… | -给我 -但是我… |
[04:31] | Take Vincent and go back to camp. | 带Vincent回营地去 |
[04:33] | -But Mr. Locke was… -Now, little man. | -可Locke先生在… -快 小子 |
[04:47] | You gave my boy a knife? | 你给我孩子一把刀? |
[04:49] | You should’ve seen… | 你该先看看… |
[04:50] | Don’t tell me what I should’ve seen, man. | 用不着你告诉我该看什么 老兄 |
[04:52] | If we were back home, I’d call the police on your ass! | 这要是在家里 我就去报案抓你了 |
[04:54] | Encouraging a kid to sneak away from his parent. | 教唆孩子从他老爸那溜走 |
[04:56] | Giving him a knife like this? | 给他这样的一把刀 |
[04:57] | Walt knows his own mind. | Walt自己能分辨是非 |
[04:59] | Don’t talk to me about my son like you know him! | 别说得像你了解他似的! |
[05:01] | You really need to calm down. | 你冷静一下吧 |
[05:02] | You keep playing my son against me | 你如果继续让我儿子和我作对 |
[05:04] | and I’m gonna have a… | 我就会… |
[05:09] | The man said “calm down” | 人家说让你冷静 |
[05:13] | -What are you, his attack dog? -Easy easy easy | -你算哪根葱 他的走狗吗? -冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[05:15] | You are the one who was waving the knife around. | 是你拿把刀挥来挥去的 |
[05:17] | He was just trying to make sure you didn’t hurt someone. | 他只是不想让你伤到人 |
[05:22] | Michael, I know… | Michael 我知道… |
[05:25] | it’s been difficult to bond with your son. | 你和你儿子之间沟通困难 |
[05:27] | You know why he’s formed an attached to me? | 你知道他为什么喜欢跟我在一起吗? |
[05:28] | Because I treat him like an adult. | 因为我把他当作大人来看待 |
[05:29] | and you still treat him like a boy. | 可你还是把他当成孩子 |
[05:31] | He’s ten years old. | 他10岁 |
[05:32] | He’s been through more than most people in their entire lifetime. | 他所经历的要比有些人一辈子经历的还要多 |
[05:35] | You haven’t spent enough time with him to see it | 你没和他在一起多久所以你不知道 |
[05:38] | but he’s different. | 但他与众不同 |
[05:39] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[05:40] | And we’re not back home, Michael | 这不是家里 Michael |
[05:43] | As long as we’re here | 只要我们在这儿 |
[05:44] | I think Walt should be allowed to realize his potential. | 我觉得你该让他认识到他的潜能 |
[05:54] | You stay away from my son… | 离我儿子… |
[05:57] | and me. | 和我远点儿 |
[06:24] | You’re not taking him. | 你不能带走他 |
[06:25] | You’re not taking my son. | 不能带走我儿子 |
[06:27] | You can go if you want to, but Walt stays with me. | 你想走可以走 但Walt要留下 |
[06:30] | I’m trying to have a discussion with you. | 我是想和你商量一下 |
[06:32] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[06:32] | You’re talking about going to Amsterdam… | 你说的是要去阿姆斯特丹… |
[06:34] | just you and him. How is that a discussion? | 只有你和他 这怎么能算是商量呢? |
[06:37] | It’s an offer, Michael, and that’s where the job is. | 是工作的机会 Michael 那是工作地点 |
[06:39] | You said you were happy. | 你说过你快乐啊 |
[06:40] | What about the legal clinic being a good fit? | 那”法律诊所挺适合我”又算作什么? |
[06:43] | -You said that. -This is a huge opportunity. | -你说过的 -千载难逢的机会啊 |
[06:46] | YOu know I’ve always wanted to do International Law. | 你知道我一直期盼做国际法 |
[06:48] | Am I supposed to be happy for you over here? | 我是该在这儿替你高兴吗? |
[06:50] | for your huge opportunity? | 为你那”千载难逢的机会”高兴吗? |
[07:00] | We’ve talked about taking some time apart. | 我们谈论过要分开一段时间 |
[07:07] | Look, babe, I thought that was… | 宝贝儿 我以为那是… |
[07:11] | Hey, we said a lot of things. | 我们谈论过很多事 |
[07:13] | You said you wanted to live on a boat. | 你说你想在一条船上住 |
[07:19] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你的 |
[07:20] | You know I do, but I… | 这你知道 可我… |
[07:22] | Michael we’ve been through so much in such a short time. | Michael 这么短时间里我们经历的太多了 |
[07:27] | Babe, we got problems. That’s what people have. | 宝贝儿 我们有分歧 可那正常啊 |
[07:29] | You wanna go to counseling? | 你想去咨询吗? |
[07:31] | I’m down with that. Let’s go. | 我没问题 我们走吧 |
[07:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, man | 噢 天 |
[07:44] | You already took it, didn’t you? | 你已经接受了 是吧? |
[07:47] | The job. | 那份工作 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I did. | 恩 是的 |
[07:54] | You haven’t worked in months. | 你已经几个月没工作了 |
[07:56] | Construction slows in the winter. | 建筑业在冬季很低靡 |
[07:58] | -I already told you. -I can provide for him | -这我和你说过 -我可以给他一切 |
[08:00] | I’ll give him everything he needs. | 我会给他他所需要的一切 |
[08:01] | Except for his dad.He’s not going with you! No! | 除了他老爸 你不能带走他 不能 |
[08:04] | You wanna argue with me about this? | 你真要为这事和我争吵吗? |
[08:05] | Hell.Yes. There are laws against this kinda thing. | 奶奶的 说对了 这种事法律上是站不住脚的 |
[08:07] | We’re not married, Michael. | 我们还没结婚 Michael |
[08:09] | I’m his mother, and I’m steadily employed. | 我是他母亲并且有稳定的工作 |
[08:11] | Who do you think the court’s gonna side with? | 你说法庭会把他判给谁 |
[08:21] | This is not goodbye forever. | 这并不是永远说再见 |
[08:29] | I just… | 我只是… |
[08:31] | I need some time. | 我需要些时间 |
[08:56] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:00] | Nah I’m okay. | 恩 我没事 |
[09:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:06] | I just don’t know how to talk to him. | 还是不知道怎么和他沟通 |
[09:09] | How to get him to… | 怎么让他… |
[09:12] | you know, understand I’m on his side. | 让他知道我站在他那一边 |
[09:18] | Locke says I should stop treating him like a child. | Locke说我不该再把他当作孩子看了 |
[09:21] | I missed his whole childhood, so… | 我错过了他整个的童年 所以… |
[09:29] | It just can’t happen. | 不能这样 |
[09:33] | What? | 什么? |
[09:37] | He can’t grow up here. | 他不能在这儿长大 |
[09:42] | He can’t grow in this place. | 他不能在这儿长大 |
[09:48] | Once I realized these equations were coordinates… | 当我认识到这些方程式是些坐标… |
[09:50] | latitude and longitude… | 经纬度… |
[09:52] | I assumed the french woman was trying to determine the location of the island. | 我猜想那法国女人是想要确定这岛的方位 |
[09:55] | But it was incomplete | 可并未完成 |
[09:57] | her notations fragmented | 她作的记号七零八碎 |
[09:59] | Except for the fish song. | 除了那首鱼谣 |
[10:01] | Mm-hmm. | 恩那 |
[10:02] | The what? | 什么 |
[10:03] | When I lay the pages down like this | 当我把纸象这样放着的时候 |
[10:07] | I realized it wasn’t showing the location of the island. | 我发现这不是表明这座岛的方位 |
[10:12] | I think it’s a location on the island.Specifically, here. | 我看是这岛上的方位 特指这里 |
[10:16] | So where are we in relation to the triangle? | 那相对于三角形来说我们的位置在哪儿? |
[10:18] | Well, the map is hardly at scale,so I don’t know. | 这地图比例不准 所以我也不知道 |
[10:22] | We’re not even sure it’s a map of this island, are we? | 我们甚至都不确定这是否是这座岛的地图 对吧? |
[10:24] | We’re not.no. | 对 不知道 |
[10:26] | This may be the transmitter sending out her distress call,and its power source. | 但这也许是发送器发出求救信号和它电源的地方 |
[10:29] | What are we talking about doing now? | 在谈什么呢? |
[10:31] | loking for another excuse to get chased down and killed by whatever lives in the jungle? | 在想方设法被追捕 被森林里的东西干掉吗? |
[10:36] | Guys, we can’t keep doing this. | 伙计们 我们不能再这样下去了… |
[10:38] | Building water filtration systems,and playing golf. | 建造水过滤系统和打高尔夫 |
[10:41] | making a sweet home here. We need to get off this island! | 把这当成温暖的家 我们要离开这座岛 |
[10:43] | You think any of us wanna be here? | 你以为谁想这样吗? |
[10:45] | No. But I don’t think anyone wants to get off as much as I do right now. | 不 可我看现在谁都没有我回家的愿望那么强烈 |
[10:49] | So, are you suggesting something? | 那你有什么好办法吗? |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[10:52] | We build a raft. | 我们造一个木筏 |
[10:54] | A raft? | 木筏 |
[10:55] | Don’t say it like that, man | 别用那种语气跟我说话 老兄 |
[10:56] | We need a little optimism here,okay? | 我们要有点乐观精神 知道吗? |
[10:58] | And we gotta do something, ’cause,let’s be honest, | 我们要做点事情 因为说实话 |
[11:01] | no one’s coming. | 没人会来了 |
[11:04] | Those seats we took off the fuselage, they float. | 我们在机舱里拿的那些座位…就可以漂着 |
[11:07] | And we got an axe. | 我们还有一把斧头 |
[11:08] | And a whole bunch of trees, bamboo. | 还有一大片树林 竹子 |
[11:11] | We can do this. | 我们做得到的 |
[11:12] | The chances of surviving the rough waters… | 在惊涛骇浪中生存的机会… |
[11:14] | The odds of finding a shipping lane… | 找到一条航线的几率… |
[11:16] | And I get really seasick. | 我还严重晕船 |
[11:20] | You know what? Great. Stay here. | 好极了 留在这吧 |
[11:22] | Grow old, good luck to you. | 度过今生 祝你们好运吧 |
[11:24] | But I’m doing this. My son and I are leaving. | 但我要这么做 我儿子和我要离开这儿 |
[11:26] | Anybody that wants to help us build, God bless you. | 谁要帮我们造的话会得到上帝的保佑 |
[12:14] | Hey, Walt. | 嘿 Walt |
[12:16] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 走 |
[12:17] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[12:18] | I’m doing stuff. | 我在做事 |
[12:20] | You’re reading comics in Spanish, and you don’t read Spanish, man. | 你在看西班牙文的漫画 你又不懂西班牙文 |
[12:23] | I like the pictures. | 我喜欢这些画 |
[12:27] | You like the art, huh? | 你喜欢艺术 是吧 |
[12:30] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[12:34] | You know, when I was your age, I don’t know, maybe a little older, | 我像你那么大的时候…也许比你还大点… |
[12:36] | I traced comics. | 我总是映描漫画 |
[12:38] | Taught myself about perspective.You know what that is? | 自学透视画法 你知道是什么吗 |
[12:41] | Perspective? | 透视画法 |
[12:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:46] | I said I need your help. Let’s go. | 我说要你帮忙 走 |
[12:48] | Why do I have to come? | 为什么我要去 |
[12:49] | Because I’ve seen what happens when I don’t keep an eye on you. | 因为我知道我一眼盯不住你就会怎样 |
[12:57] | Let me talk to him. | 让我和他说说话 |
[12:58] | He’s 21 months old. He doesn’t use the phone. | 他才21个月 不会用电话 |
[13:00] | I’ll do all the talking. | 我说就行 |
[13:02] | I just want him to hear my voice. | 只是想让他听听我的声音 |
[13:04] | -I miss him. -I know. | -我想他 -我知道 |
[13:05] | Let me call you back, okay? | 我回头打给你 好吗? |
[13:06] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[13:07] | -We gotta go. -Shh..it’s Michael. | -我们走吧 -嘘 是Michael |
[13:10] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊? |
[13:11] | Let’s talk tomorrow,okay? I’ll call you from work. | 明天再谈 好吗? 我上班时候打给你 |
[13:13] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[13:16] | Michael, listen. | Michael 听我说 |
[13:19] | I’ve been seeing someone. | 我一直在和别人约会 |
[13:21] | What? | 什么? |
[13:23] | Who? | 是谁 |
[13:25] | -Does it make any difference? -Who is it? | -知道有什么用呢 -是谁? |
[13:30] | The guy who hired you. | 聘用你的那个人 |
[13:31] | -It wasn’t like that before. -So when you said you needed time to think… | -不是你想的那样 -那你说你需要时间来考虑 |
[13:34] | about us, you were just lying.? | 你我之间的时候,你是在说谎了? |
[13:35] | -No, I did, and I realized… -I’m coming to Amsterdam. | -不是 我确实是 然后我… -我去阿姆斯特丹 |
[13:38] | Michael, don’t. It’s over between us. | Michael 别来 我们之间结束了 |
[13:40] | I’m not coming for you.I’m coming for Walt. | 我不是去找你 我去找Walt |
[13:43] | I’m getting my son back. | 我要把我儿子带回来 |
[13:52] | Call an ambulance! Help him! | 快叫救护车! 救救他! |
[14:07] | These are Claire’s things. Who brought them here? | 这些是Claire的东西 谁放到这儿的 |
[14:09] | I did. Why? What are you doing? | 是我 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[14:11] | I can’t find it. I don’t know where it is. | 找不到了 去哪儿了呢 |
[14:14] | What? | 什么? |
[14:16] | Claire’s diary | Claire的日记 |
[14:17] | She kept her diary in this side pocket.I know because I saw her put it there. | 她把她的日记放到边袋里 我知道因为我看见过她放那 |
[14:23] | Someone’s taken it. | 有人拿走了 |
[14:25] | What are we looking for again? | 再问一次 我们在找什么 |
[14:27] | Any long piece of metal or plastic tubing. | 长金属棒或塑料管 |
[14:29] | Anything that looks like… | 任何能当作… |
[14:30] | it’d work as a frame. | 框架的东西 |
[14:33] | A frame for what? | 拿框架干什么 |
[14:34] | You’ll see soon enough. | 你很快就会知道的 |
[14:36] | Hey,separate the cushions, the plastic, the tarp. | 嘿 把坐垫 塑料 油布归类 |
[14:39] | Put everything you find in different piles so we can take stock. | 把你找到的东西都分类摆放 那样容易区分 |
[14:44] | Am I being punished? | 是在惩罚我吗? |
[14:46] | What You think working with your old man is punishment? | 什么 和你老头子在一起干活就是惩罚你吗? |
[14:49] | No man | 不是的 小子 |
[14:51] | It’s just us taking control of our destiny. | 是我们在掌控自己命运 |
[14:56] | Feels like punishment. | 感觉是在惩罚我 |
[15:02] | Hey Sawyer | 嘿 Sawyer |
[15:05] | You know, I could just go inside. | 其实,我可以直接进去 |
[15:08] | Trick or treat. | 敬酒还是罚酒 |
[15:12] | So, what are you two selling today? | 你二人今天要卖些什么呢? |
[15:14] | Where’s Claire’s diary? | Claire的日记在哪儿 |
[15:15] | Someone took it from her bag. | 有人从她包里拿走了 |
[15:17] | Oh, I get it. | 噢 我懂了 |
[15:19] | Something goes missing | 东西一丢 |
[15:20] | and right away you figure it’s gotta be me that took it. | 你立刻就会想到是我拿的 |
[15:23] | Do you have the diary or not? | 你到底拿没拿那日记? |
[15:26] | You mean this one? | 说的是这个吗? |
[15:27] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[15:28] | I’m not sure that’s the best idea. | 我看不好吧 |
[15:30] | Maybe Missy Claire don’t want you reading it. | 或许Claire小姐们儿不乐意让你看呢 |
[15:33] | I wasn’t gonna read it. | 我没想要看 |
[15:34] | You’re not curious what she wrote about you? | 你就不好奇她怎么描述你的吗? |
[15:38] | You bastard. Did you read it? | 你个混蛋 你看了吗? |
[15:39] | Good literature’s kinda scarce around here. | 这附近好的文学作品不多 |
[15:41] | He read it! | 他看了! |
[15:42] | Just give it to us. | 给我们吧 |
[15:43] | “Dear Diary, I’m getting really freaked out by that has-been… | “亲爱的日记 我被过气的… |
[15:46] | pop star | 流行天王吓坏了 |
[15:48] | I think he’s stalking me” | 我想他在跟踪我” |
[15:50] | “Diary, the little limey runt just won’t let up.” | “日记 英国的小矮子还是弃而不舍” |
[15:59] | You hit like a ponce. | 你打的象个娘们儿 |
[16:00] | -Oh, yeah? -All right, enough. | -噢 是吗? -好了 够了 |
[16:04] | You didn’t really read it, did you? | 你其实没看过 是吧 |
[16:07] | I just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. | 只是还没来得及看 |
[16:33] | I’m gonna get some water. | 我去拿些水 |
[16:36] | Yeah, okay. | 恩 好 |
[16:38] | Would you bring me some? | 给我带些 |
[16:40] | Please? | 好吗 |
[16:42] | Please and thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[16:44] | You gotta work on that. | 我还真得多练练 |
[16:51] | So you guys are just gonna keep coming back without any food? | 你们还要继续空手而归吗? |
[16:55] | Hey, I’m serious. | 嘿 我说正经的呐 |
[16:59] | What’s going on with you,Boone? | 你怎么了 Boone |
[17:01] | Could you be acting any weirder? | 你好怪异啊 |
[17:04] | You’ve been a functioning bulimic since junior high. | 你自从初中就得了贪食症 |
[17:07] | I thought you’d be excited about dropping a size or two. | 我想如果能减一两个尺码你会很激动吧 |
[17:11] | Well,since you’re not having any luck with the hunting, | 既然你总是空手而归 |
[17:14] | maybe you should help Michael. | 也许你该去帮一下Michael |
[17:16] | He’s building a raft. | 他在造木筏 |
[17:19] | I was thinking I would help him out. | 我还想去帮他呢 |
[17:20] | maybe finally get the hell outta here. | 也许最后会从这儿出去 |
[17:24] | Why don’t you help me? | 你帮我好吗? |
[17:30] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[17:42] | Your father doesn’t want us spending time together. | 你父亲不愿意让我们在一起 |
[17:46] | He’s not the boss of me. | 他又不是我老大 |
[17:48] | But he’s your father. | 可他是你父亲 |
[17:51] | And he cares about you,and you need to show him respect. | 并且他关心你 你要尊重他 |
[17:56] | I’m serious, Walt. | 我是说真的 Walt |
[17:58] | You’re not to come to me anymore. | 你别再来找我了 |
[18:01] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[18:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[18:05] | -I was just coming to see… -I told you to stay away from my son! | -我刚要去看… -我告诉过你离我儿子远点儿! |
[18:08] | -He didn’t.I was just… -Walt I don’t want to hear it from you! | -不是他,我只是… -Walt 我不想听你解释 |
[18:10] | I was giving him this pencil to give to you. | 我只是让他把这铅笔带给你 |
[18:13] | I thought you could use it. | 我想你会用得着 |
[18:16] | Consider it… | 把它当作是… |
[18:17] | a peace offering. | 友好的赠品 |
[18:23] | I catch you with my son again | 我要是再看到你和我儿子在一起 |
[18:25] | I’ll kill you. | 我就干掉你 |
[18:45] | You’re a jerk. | 你个混蛋 |
[18:46] | What did you say to me? | 你说我什么? |
[18:47] | Mr Locke didn’t do anything. He’s my friend! | Locke没做错什么 他是我的朋友! |
[18:49] | He’s not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[18:51] | I’m looking out for you. | 是我在照顾你 |
[18:52] | You don’t care about me. You never cared about me. | 你才不关心我 你从未关心过我 |
[18:54] | -What? -You only showed up after Mom died. | -什么? -你只是在我妈死后才出现了 |
[18:55] | Where were you when I was growing up,huh? Nowhere! | 我小时候你到哪儿去了 没影了吧 |
[18:58] | Listen, Walt. It’s complicated. | 听着 Walt 这一言难尽 |
[19:00] | I don’t even care! You’re not my father! | 我才不管 你不是我父亲 |
[19:06] | You wanna hate me? | 你要恨我吗? |
[19:08] | You gonna punish me for something I can’t change? Fine. | 你要因为一些我无法改变的事来惩罚我吗? 好 |
[19:11] | But you will listen to me. | 但你还是要听我话 |
[19:19] | Now, you get over there, | 你现在给我到那边去 |
[19:23] | and you stay there. | 就在那呆着 |
[19:27] | Now! | 快! |
[20:01] | That’s really wonderful. | 真不错呢 |
[20:03] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 多谢 |
[20:05] | For my son. | 给我儿子的 |
[20:06] | He’s gonna be two next week. | 他下周就要两岁了 |
[20:07] | Yeah? I didn’t know you have a kid. | 是吗 我还不知道你有个孩子 |
[20:09] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[20:12] | Yeah.Um | 恩 呃 |
[20:13] | He lives in Amsterdam with his mom. | 他和他妈住在阿姆斯特丹 |
[20:16] | Ever gonna visit him? | 去看过他吗 |
[20:18] | No | 没有 |
[20:20] | not yet. | 还没看过 |
[20:21] | I had a little, you know,run-in with a car. | 我与小轿车来了个拥抱 |
[20:26] | I never know what to write. | 不知道该写些什么 |
[20:28] | How about a joke? | 笑话怎么样 |
[20:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:31] | What kinda joke? | 哪类笑话 |
[20:32] | How about “What’s black, white and red all over?” | “什么东西有黑色 白色和红色呢” |
[20:35] | Yeah, a newspaper, right? | 恩 报纸 对吧 |
[20:36] | A penguin with a sunburn. | 被太阳晒伤的企鹅 |
[20:40] | -That’s really dumb -Trust me.Mother of four talking here. | -好傻哦 -相信我 我是四个孩子的妈 |
[20:43] | He’ll get a kick out of it. | 他会很开心的 |
[20:49] | Hello, Michael. | 你好 Michael |
[21:04] | Finally called Andy | 我最后还是给Andy打电话了 |
[21:06] | when I hadn’t heard from you in over two months. | 因为两个多月没有你的音信 |
[21:09] | I had to hear about your accident from him. You should’ve called me. | 我还是从他那知道你发生了意外 你该给我打电话 |
[21:14] | Yeah | 恩 |
[21:16] | well, considering how our last conversation went… | 考虑到我们最后一次谈话的情况… |
[21:18] | I’m so sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:21] | Hey, did you bring Walt? | 你带Walt来了吗? |
[21:22] | No.No. He’s at home. | 没带 他在家 |
[21:26] | Home.With Brian? | 在家 和Brian在一起? |
[21:33] | So, what are you doing here, anyway? | 那你来这干什么 |
[21:36] | I came to see you. | 来看你 |
[21:39] | So, I look pretty good, huh? | 我看起来相当不错 是吧 |
[21:41] | Not that bad. | 没那么糟糕 |
[21:44] | The nurses say you’re expected to make a full recovery. | 护士说你能够完全康复 |
[21:46] | Yeah, after a year of physical therapy. | 恩 要进行一年的理疗 |
[21:49] | A year. | 一年 |
[21:52] | -I’m covering all your medical costs. -What? | -我会替你付所有的医疗费用 -什么 |
[21:55] | I’ve already spoken to the hospital administrator, | 我和医院管理部门说过了 |
[21:57] | And all your bills are coming directly toward me. | 你的帐单都由我来付 |
[21:59] | What is this about? | 怎么回事 |
[22:03] | Brian and I are getting married. | Brian和我要结婚了 |
[22:08] | How nice for… | 多好啊… |
[22:09] | You don’t have to say anything. Just listen. | 你什么都不必说 听着就行 |
[22:12] | We’re moving to Italy at the end of the month. | 我们月底将搬到意大利 |
[22:15] | Brian’s taking over the firm’s Rome offices. | Brian将接管公司在罗马的办公室 |
[22:17] | Sounds like Brian’s on a roll. | 听起来Brian万事顺心呐 |
[22:20] | And he wants to adopt Walt. | 并且他想要领养Walt |
[22:25] | Look, I know this is hard. | 我知道很难受 |
[22:26] | But just think about it. | 但就考虑一下 |
[22:29] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你跟我开玩笑 是吗? |
[22:30] | Consider what’s best for Walt. | 想想怎么做才对Walt好 |
[22:33] | You can keep holding on if you want.But ask yourself… | 你可以一直坚持自己的立场 但自问一下… |
[22:37] | why you’re doing that. Is it really for him? | 为什么要这么做 是真的为了他? |
[22:40] | Or is it for you? | 还是为了你自己? |
[22:48] | Uh, dude | 嘿 老兄 |
[22:50] | your kid’s gone. | 你孩子不见了 |
[22:52] | What? | 什么? |
[22:53] | He just grabbed the dog and took off. | 他牵着狗走了 |
[23:02] | I know where he’s gone. | 我知道他去哪儿了 |
[23:15] | Where the hell is he? | 他到底在哪儿? |
[23:17] | -What -I’m not in the mood for your games, man. Where’s Walt? | -什么 -我没心情和你捉迷藏 Walt在哪儿? |
[23:20] | -Walt’s not here, Michael -Don’t lie to me. | -Walt不在这里 Michael -别骗我 |
[23:22] | Hey man, he is not here. Look around. | 老兄 他不在这 看看周围 |
[23:23] | Hey, I’m not talking to you. | 我没和你说话 |
[23:25] | I told him this morning that he couldn’t be around me anymore. | 今早我告诉他别来找我了 |
[23:29] | I’m trying to respect your wishes. | 我在试着尊重你的意愿 |
[23:37] | Well, then if he’s not… | 那如果他没有… |
[23:49] | Let’s go find your boy. | 咱们走 去找你孩子吧 |
[23:54] | Thanks… | 谢谢… |
[23:56] | You really didn’t have to help, you know. | 其实不用你帮我 |
[23:58] | I could’ve managed. | 我能行 |
[24:00] | I’ve had my share of manly encounters. | 我打架也不是第一次了 |
[24:03] | I just thought you could use the company. | 我只是看你需要个同伴 |
[24:07] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[24:15] | It’s weird. | 怪事 |
[24:19] | I barely knew her…Barely know her | 我以前都不怎么了解她…现在也不怎么了解她 |
[24:24] | She’s been missing over a week, and… | 她失踪一周了 |
[24:27] | every day she’s gone, it feels like… | 没有她的每一天 感觉自己就象… |
[24:32] | bits of me are crumbling… | 支离破碎… |
[24:34] | or something. | 或是什么的 |
[24:38] | I think it’s right that you should keep her stuff safe… | 你应该保护好她的东西 |
[24:41] | till she gets back. | 直到她会回来 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[25:48] | Come on, Vincent. | 来 Vincent |
[26:16] | Vincent! Cut it out! | Vincent 别乱动 |
[26:19] | Cut it out! Vincent What’s wrong? | 别乱动 Vincent 怎么了? |
[26:35] | You should have seen him trying to weasel his way out. | 你该看看他是如何设法逃避责任的 |
[26:38] | Anything not to let the case go forward. | 不遗余力地推延案子进展 |
[26:40] | He was arguing it wasn’t his jurisdiction. -Oh, you’re kidding me. | -他说不是他司法管辖范围 -你跟我开玩笑是吧 |
[26:43] | I wish I was. Same argument third time in a row. | 我倒想呢 连续三次同样的论据 |
[26:46] | Barkley said it was an immigration issue. | Barkley说是移民问题 |
[26:47] | Barkley. That’s classic. | Barkley 老样子 |
[26:50] | He thinks ’cause I’m new to Australian law that I’m some kind of yokel or something. | 他以为我刚接触到澳大利亚的法律 我就是乡巴佬什么的 |
[26:53] | Hey. Hello? | 嘿…干嘛呐? |
[26:56] | Homework. | 做作业 |
[26:57] | I told you I need help. | 我说过我需要帮助 |
[26:58] | He needs help. | 他需要帮助 |
[26:59] | I’m a lawyer,sweetheart. I can tell when someone’s stalling. | 我是律师 甜心 我能分辨出谁在偷懒 |
[27:01] | Who cares about birds of Australia? | 谁在乎澳大利亚的鸟儿? |
[27:04] | We’re in Australia. | 我们在澳大利亚 |
[27:07] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[27:08] | I think I’m feeling kind of…flu-ey. | 我觉得有点…感冒了 |
[27:09] | -Shouldn’t we study birds of Egypt or somthing? -You haven’t been sleeping much lately. | -难道我们不该研究埃及的鸟之类的吗 -你最近没睡多少觉 |
[27:13] | Maybe you need to take a personal day. | 也许你该请一天假 |
[27:15] | I picked the bronze-cuckoo. | 我选了青铜杜鹃 |
[27:17] | -It’s funny, you wanna see? -What about Barkley? | -有意思 你想看看吗? -那Barkley呢? |
[27:19] | I mean, it doesn’t look funny. Just the name. | 我是说看起来没意思 只是因为那名字 |
[27:22] | -Sleeping in late? That’s too much of a fantasy -Hey Brain look! look! | -睡懒觉? 那是奢望 -Brian 看 看 |
[27:30] | You’re not looking! | 你没在看啊 |
[27:35] | You’re not looking! | 你没在看啊 |
[27:40] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天那! |
[27:50] | Is it dead? | 它死了吗? |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[27:53] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[28:49] | Yeah. Can I help you? | 恩 有何贵干? |
[28:53] | I’m Brian Porter. | 我是Brian Porter |
[28:56] | Susan’s Brian? | Susan的Brian吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah.Can I come in? | 是的 能进来吗? |
[29:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[29:07] | Susan know you’re here, man? | Susan知道你来这吗 老兄 |
[29:09] | Susan died yesterday. | Susan昨天死了 |
[29:17] | Please | 拜托 |
[29:24] | She, uh… | 她 呃… |
[29:27] | It turns out she had a blood disorder. | 她得的是血液病 |
[29:30] | She was only sick for about a week. | 发病只有一周时间 |
[29:33] | I didn’t know…I uh… | 我不知…我 呃… |
[29:34] | I hadn’t talked to her in a while… | 我和她有段时间没说话了 |
[29:36] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[29:38] | Uh…and Walt? | 呃 那Walt呢? |
[29:40] | -How is he, uh…? -Yeah, he’s fine.He is,uh… | -他怎么样 呃…? -挺好的 他 呃… |
[29:43] | He’s back home with his nanny. | 他和他保姆在家 |
[29:45] | What? | 什么? |
[29:46] | I mean he’s fine | 我是说他没事 |
[29:47] | I mean, considering…You know. | 我是说,考虑到…你也知道的 |
[29:50] | You left him home after he just lost his mother? | 他刚失去母亲你就把他丢在家里吗? |
[29:54] | Before she died, | 在她死之前 |
[29:57] | she told me she wanted you to have custody of Walt. | 她告诉我她想让你作Walt的监护人 |
[30:01] | She what? | 她什么 |
[30:02] | Well, I think she just thought… | 恩 我想她只是认为… |
[30:04] | I mean, since you’re his father… | 我是说 因为你是他的父亲 |
[30:06] | I haven’t been his father in nine years. | 我已经有九年没当他的父亲了 |
[30:10] | Yeah, well, | 恩 |
[30:12] | that’s kinda the thing, see… | 你瞧说的就是这事… |
[30:15] | Look, I loved Susan very much. | 听着 我深爱Susan |
[30:18] | And I was honest with her from the beginning, | 我从开始就对她开门见山 |
[30:21] | but she…she wouldn’t hear it. | 可她…她不听 |
[30:24] | Hear what? | 听什么? |
[30:25] | That I…I didn’t want to be a father, all right? | 我…我不想当父亲 知道吗? |
[30:28] | I just don’t know how. | 我就是不知道如何去当父亲 |
[30:29] | What the hell are you talking about,man? You adopted him. | 你到底在说什么啊 老兄? 你领养了他 |
[30:31] | Yes,yes,I did.because she wanted that, | 对 对 我是领养了他. 因为她想要那样 |
[30:33] | and I wanted her | 而我想要她 |
[30:36] | Look… | 听我说… |
[30:39] | Theses are two tickets…one round-trip | 这是两张机票…一张往返 |
[30:41] | the other one-way, Sydney to New York. | 一张单程从悉尼到纽约 |
[30:43] | The envelope has money in it for travel expenses. | 信封里有旅行的费用 |
[30:47] | She didn’t tell you… | 她没告诉你… |
[30:48] | she wanted me to have custody of him. This is your idea. | 她想让我来当监护人 这是你的主意 |
[30:51] | I’m a wreck right now, okay? | 我现在快崩溃了 知道吗? |
[30:52] | I’m supposed to give a damn about you? | 那我该体谅你吗? |
[30:53] | Hey I just lost the woman I love.And I can’t be his father. | 我刚失去了我爱的女人 我没法当他的父亲 |
[30:56] | -He is not my son -You son of a bitch! What are you talking about? | -他不是我儿子 -你个婊子养的 你说什么呐? |
[30:59] | -You’re the only father he knows! -It’s more than that. | -他只知道你这么一个父亲! -不光是这样 |
[31:00] | -Well,then,waht? -There’s something about him. | -好吧,那是什么? -他有些不对劲 |
[31:05] | What the hell are you talking about,man? | 你到底在说什么 老兄? |
[31:10] | Sometimes when he’s around | 有时候有他在 |
[31:12] | things happen. | 就会有事发生 |
[31:17] | He’s different somehow. | 不知为何 他与众不同 |
[31:24] | Over here! | 在这里! |
[31:29] | -What the hell would… -Help, please! Help! | -到底怎么… -救命啊 |
[31:32] | -Walt? -This way. | -Walt? -这边 |
[31:41] | Walt should be home from school any minute. | Walt随时会从学校回来 |
[31:46] | Mr. Porter asked me to give you that. | Porter先生让我把这个交给你 |
[31:48] | Some of Susan’s effects. | 一些Susan的遗物 |
[31:51] | Oh,okay,thanks. | 噢 好 谢谢 |
[31:53] | There’s something else. | 还有些别的东西 |
[32:04] | What’s that? | 是什么? |
[32:05] | Something I think Walt should have. | 我认为Walt应该得到的东西 |
[32:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:46] | -Yeah? -There’s somebody here to see you. | -恩 -有人来看你了 |
[33:05] | Dad! Help! | 爸! 救命! |
[33:10] | -Dad! -Walt! | -爸! -Walt! |
[33:11] | Dad, help! Please! | 爸 救我! 快! |
[33:15] | -Help! -Hey, Walt… | -救命 -嘿 Walt… |
[33:17] | Shh,Shh,Shh | 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[33:22] | Dad! | 爸! |
[33:25] | Come on! Up here! | 来! 爬上去! |
[33:28] | Dad | 爸 |
[33:30] | Dad | 爸 |
[33:46] | Hey, Walt. | 嘿 Walt |
[33:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:54] | I’m, uh… | 我 呃… |
[34:03] | I’m your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[34:16] | I want you to know… | 你要知道… |
[34:20] | Listen, I can’t explain how sorry I am… | 听我说 我无法解释对你母亲的事… |
[34:23] | about your mom. | 我有多抱歉 |
[34:26] | You should know that we, uh… | 你要知道我们 呃… |
[34:30] | we loved each other very much when we had you. | 我们有你的时候我们很恩爱 |
[34:35] | Where’s Brian? | Brian在哪儿? |
[34:38] | Brian’s not here. | Brian不在这儿 |
[34:40] | I come to bring you home with me. | 我是来接你回家的 |
[34:46] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会和你走 |
[34:52] | Walt, can I…? | Walt 我能…? |
[34:57] | Uh…I know | 呃…我知道 |
[35:00] | this is really hard to understand…all of this. | 真的很难理解…这所有的事 |
[35:05] | See, Brian… | 知道吗 Brian… |
[35:09] | Brian loves you very much. | Brian非常爱你 |
[35:12] | And he wants you to stay with him, but it’s not his choice. | 他想让你和他在一起 但不是他能决定的 |
[35:16] | It’s mine. | 是我决定的 |
[35:18] | I’m your legal guardian. | 我是你的合法监护人 |
[35:22] | And, uh | 并且 呃 |
[35:23] | it’s not like he’s gonna disappear from your life. | 不是说他会从此消失 |
[35:26] | He’ll still call you, write to you, | 他还会打电话给你 写信给你 |
[35:29] | come to see you whenever he can. | 有时间就来看你 |
[35:32] | And you know | 还有你知道吗 |
[35:34] | you’ll still have your dog. | 你可以继续带着你的狗 |
[35:37] | But Vincent isn’t mine. | 可Vincent不是我的 |
[35:41] | He’s Brian’s. | 是Brian的 |
[35:45] | Brian said you could have him. | Brian说它是你的了 |
[35:55] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:56] | -Hey, Walt! -Dad! | -嘿 Walt! -爸 |
[35:58] | -Dad! -Where are you, Dad? | -爸! -你在哪儿 爸? |
[35:59] | Hang on | 坚持住 |
[36:11] | Okay. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 走 |
[36:19] | Hey Walt, just hang in there, okay? | Walt 在那别动 知道吗 |
[36:27] | I’m coming, man. | 我来了 小子 |
[36:29] | -Dad! -Walt! | -爸! -Walt! |
[36:32] | Throw him the knife. | 把刀丢给他 |
[36:41] | If he comes near you, use it! | 他要是靠近了 就用刀! |
[36:51] | Stay there, buddy! | 在那别动 小子! |
[36:58] | Come here. | 来 |
[36:59] | Dad | 爸 |
[37:04] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -恩 |
[37:05] | -Are you okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -恩 |
[37:06] | All right.Whatever you do | 好 无论如何 |
[37:09] | you hold onto this tight. You got me? Tight | 你都紧紧抓住这个 知道吗 紧紧抓住 |
[37:12] | -What about you? -Don’t worry about me. | -那你呢 -别管我 |
[37:14] | I’ll be right behind you, okay? | 我马上就来 好吗? |
[37:16] | So, hold on. | 好,抓住了 |
[37:17] | Okay, Locke, now! | 好了 Locke 快! |
[37:21] | Pull | 拉 |
[37:30] | Pull him. Locke Pull | 拉 Locke 拉 |
[38:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:12] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry | 对不起 对不起 |
[38:13] | No No No | 不 不 不 |
[38:15] | It’s okay | 没关系 |
[38:16] | We’re okay. | 我不会说你 |
[38:18] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 你安全了就好 |
[38:20] | But Vincent, he ran off again. | 可Vincent,他又跑开了 |
[38:22] | He found his way… | 他回来… |
[38:23] | back to you once, Walt. | 找到过你一次 Walt |
[38:28] | He will again. | 他还会回来的 |
[38:49] | I got a present for you. | 我有份礼物要送给你 |
[38:55] | Since you like to look at pictures. | 你说你喜欢看图片 |
[38:59] | -What’s this? -Well… | -这是什么 -打开看看 |
[39:07] | Every card, every letter I sent you over the last eight years. | 过去八年我寄给你的每封信 每张卡片 |
[39:14] | You wrote me? | 你给我写信了? |
[39:20] | I never saw these. | 我从没见过 |
[39:26] | Did my mom have these? | 我妈知道吗? |
[39:33] | Why didn’t she give ’em to me? | 为什么她不给我呢? |
[39:35] | I don’t know | 不知道 |
[39:37] | But she didn’t throw ’em away either,which means,you know… | 可她也没有扔掉 也就是说… |
[39:39] | somewhere inside,she wanted you to have them. | 她内心深处还是想让你看到的 |
[39:43] | So, you drew these? | 那 这些是你画的喽? |
[39:45] | Just for you. | 为你画的 |
[39:48] | This one | 这个 |
[39:50] | I did for your second birthday. | 你两岁生日时我给你画的 |
[39:57] | A penguin… with a sunburn? | 被晒伤的…企鹅? |
[40:01] | -That’s dumb. -Yeah, I know.That’s what I said. | -好傻哦 -恩 我知道 我也是那么说的 |
[40:56] | You have to hear this. | 你得听听这个 |
[40:57] | What is that? | 是什么? |
[40:58] | It’s Claire’s, her diary. | 是Claire的…她的日记 |
[41:00] | -You’re reading her diary? -Yeah, I know, I’m bloody scum. | -你看人家日记吗 -恩 我知道 |
[41:02] | I’m bloody scum. Just listen to this. | 我是他妈的人渣 听听这段 |
[41:05] | “I had that weird dream again, the one with the black rock I can’t get away from. | “我又做了那个诡异的梦 无法从那黑岩挣脱的梦 |
[41:08] | I try to leave it, but it won’t let me.” | 我尝试着要离开 可它不让” |
[41:10] | Black rock? | 黑岩? |
[41:11] | They’re just dreams. Charlie | 只是梦而已 Charlie |
[41:12] | No. Sayid mentioned the black rock before. | 不 Sayid先前提到过黑岩 |
[41:15] | The Frenchwoman said her team was returning from the black rock. | 那法国女人说过关于她的队伍从黑岩回来的事 |
[41:21] | The triangle on the map. | 地图上的三角形 |
[41:23] | Maybe it’s the triangle on the map. | 也许是地图上的三角形 |
[41:25] | Maybe it’s where Claire was taken. | 也许Claire被劫到那去了 |
[41:26] | -Maybe she’s there -Maybe | -也许她在那里 -也许吧 |
[41:29] | Charlie we all want to find Claire. | Charlie 我们都想找到Claire |
[41:32] | But there’s no sense… | 但半夜去那森林里… |
[41:33] | going out into the jungle in the middle of the night. | 是不理智的 |
[41:43] | I don’t think that whistle’s working, John. | 我看那口哨没用 John |
[41:46] | You can’t hear everything, Boone. | 你不是什么都听得见 Boone |
[41:49] | The sooner you learn that, the better. | 你应该早点认识到这点 |
[41:59] | Well, I heard that. | 这我听见了 |
[42:06] | Vincent, is that you? | Vincent 是你吗? |