时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Has anyone seen Ethan? | 谁看见Ethen了 |
[00:05] | He went to get some wood, | 他去伐木了 |
[00:07] | -took off on the path to the beach. -Where’s Carlisle? | -往海边去了 -Carlisle在哪? |
[00:09] | -He went after Claire. -Footprints, three distinct sets | -跟Claire一起去了 -脚印 三组不同的脚印 |
[00:11] | all over the place. Looks like there might have been a struggle. | 到处都是 看上去好像发生过一场搏斗 |
[00:13] | I think they’ve been taken. | 我觉得他们很可能是被带走了 |
[00:16] | We need to prepare to organize a search party | 我们得准备一下组织一个搜救队 |
[00:18] | -Can I help? -Could use another hand, if you’re up for it. | -要帮忙吗? -你想的话 当然了 |
[00:21] | This is a deserted island. How exactly are you gonna | 这是个荒岛 你打算怎么 |
[00:23] | find them? | 去找他们 |
[00:25] | What do you do in the real world? | 你以前是干什么的 Locke先生? |
[00:27] | I was a…regional collections supervisor | 我是个…地区监督人 |
[00:30] | for a box company. | 为一家生产盒子的公司工作 |
[00:33] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 |
[00:35] | You should turn around. Bonne. Head back | 你应该回去了 Bonne 回去吧 |
[00:36] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[00:37] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[00:38] | No. I’m not heading back. | 不 我不回去 |
[00:39] | I admire your courage, but you… | 我欣赏你的勇气 可是你应该… |
[00:40] | I’m not heading back. | 我不回去 |
[00:44] | Where have you been? | 你们都上哪去了? |
[00:45] | What do you mean where have we been? | 这话什么意思? |
[00:46] | You and Locke leaving before sunrise and coming back after dark | 你和Locke早出晚归 |
[00:48] | during the last four days. | 连续四天了 |
[00:50] | What are you doing out there? | 你们干什么去了 |
[00:54] | Looking for Claire. | 我们在找Claire |
[00:55] | I thought there was no trail anymore | 我以为已经没有线索了 |
[00:57] | that no one even knew where to look. | 甚至没有人知道该到哪儿去找 |
[00:58] | It’s gonna start raining in one minute. | 一分钟内就要下雨了 |
[01:01] | One minute? | 一分钟 |
[01:02] | Give or take a few seconds. | 误差几秒之内 |
[01:03] | They aren’t back yet. | 他们还没回来 |
[01:05] | I’m sure they just made camp for the night. | 我肯定他们已经在外边露营了 |
[01:07] | If there’s anyone on this island your brother’s safe with, | 如果说你哥在岛上跟谁一起最安全的话 |
[01:10] | it’s Locke. | 那个人就是Locke |
[01:18] | They teach you how to predict the weather at a box company? | 生产盒子的公司教过你怎么预测天气吗? |
[01:43] | I brought you a present | 我带了件礼物给你 |
[01:44] | for helping me with the translations. | 谢谢你帮我翻译 |
[01:48] | I didn’t have a chance to get it gift wrapped, so… | 我没办法把他包装一下 所以… |
[01:57] | I found these in the wreckage, | 我在废墟里面找到这些 |
[01:58] | and I have no use for them personally. | 而且这对我来说也没用 |
[02:01] | They’re actually my size. | 它们刚好合我的尺寸 |
[02:03] | Well, half a size off, but I swear, | 嗯 大了半码 不过我敢肯定 |
[02:05] | this place is making my feet swell. | 这个鬼地方已经让我的脚肿了半码 |
[02:08] | Another mysterious force on the island revealed. | 又发现了这个岛的一种神秘力量 |
[02:15] | Yo, Boone. Question for you, dude. | 嘿 Boone 问你点事 兄弟 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[02:19] | You and Locke are hunting boar every day, right? | 你和Locke每天都出去打野猪是吧 |
[02:21] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[02:23] | It’s cool, except | 那很好 但是 呃… |
[02:25] | how come you’re not coming back with any? | 为什么你们什么都没带回来 |
[02:27] | We haven’t had fresh pork on our plate in about a week. | 我们的盘子里一个星期都没有新鲜野猪肉了 哥们 |
[02:29] | It’s not like they’re domesticated animals. | 它们可不是圈养起来等着你去吃的 |
[02:31] | Maybe you aren’t trying hard enough? | 也许你们还不够努力吧 |
[02:33] | We’re hunting. | 我们已经去打猎了 听见没 |
[02:34] | I hope so, ’cause people need food, man. | 但愿如此 大伙都需要食物 |
[02:38] | Solid food. | 固体食物 |
[02:40] | This isn’t a game, man. | 这可不是个游戏 哥们 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe you ran down that last ball. | 真不敢相信上一个球你居然接住了 |
[02:53] | Then you hit it for a winner. | 然后打回来赢了 |
[02:55] | Lucky shot. | 运气好罢了 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I wish it was luck. | 是吗 希望是运气 |
[02:58] | Is that my phone? | 是我的电话吗? |
[03:01] | Yeah, hello. | 喂 |
[03:02] | Boone, it’s me. | Boone 是我 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[03:08] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[03:09] | Things aren’t so good. | 嗯 有些事情不太妙 |
[03:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[03:13] | Get out of here! Get the hell away from me! | 滚开 离我远点 |
[03:16] | Stay out of here! Get the hell away from me! | 在那别动 不要靠近我 |
[03:18] | -Shannon What’s going on? -I can’t talk. | -Shannon 出什么事了 -现在不能说 |
[03:20] | All right, hang on. | 那好吧 Shannon 等一下 |
[03:21] | Just tell me where you are. I’ll come get you. | 告诉我你在哪 我去找你 |
[03:24] | Sydney. | 悉尼 |
[03:24] | Sydney. | 悉尼 |
[03:26] | Australia. | 澳大利亚 |
[03:35] | Stay away from my sister. | 离我妹妹远点 |
[03:38] | For a moment, you seemed to be giving me an order. | 刚才你的语气好象在给我下命令 |
[03:40] | It’s just a friendly suggestion. | 只是一个友好的建议 |
[03:42] | A suggestion. | 一个建议 |
[03:44] | Yes, and if I were you, I’d listen. | 是的 要是我是你的话 我一定会听 |
[03:46] | What if I don’t? | 如果我不听呢? |
[03:52] | I found some fresh tracks down by the stream. | 我在小溪那边找到了新的踪迹 |
[03:57] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[03:58] | You know where to find me. | 你知道在哪找我 |
[04:10] | You need to put aside your differences with Sayid. | 你应该把你和Sayid的分歧暂时放到一边 |
[04:12] | He’s hitting on Shannon. | 他想泡我妹妹 |
[04:14] | He’s very competent. | 他很有能力 |
[04:16] | We don’t want to make an enemy of him. | 我们并不想与他为敌 |
[04:17] | We’re gonna want him on our side. | 我们希望让他站在我们这边 |
[04:21] | John People are talking | John 人们都在议论 |
[04:22] | about what we’re doing out here every day, | 关于我们每天都在这在做什么 |
[04:24] | since we never come back with anything. | 特别是看到我们什么也没带回去 |
[04:26] | -You mean boar. -Yeah. | -你是说没有野猪 -是的 |
[04:28] | plenty of fruit and fish to go around. | 还有很多水果和鱼可以吃啊 |
[04:31] | What we’re doing here is far more important. | 我们现在做的事要重要得多 |
[04:47] | Right now | 现在 |
[04:49] | this is our priority. | 这才是最优先要做的 |
[05:16] | So, Jack… | 你好 Jack… |
[05:18] | So, Hurley. | 你好 Hurley |
[05:20] | There’s something kind of important | 我有点很重要的事 |
[05:22] | I’ve been wanting to ask you about. | 一直想问你 |
[05:27] | Anything I tell you is, uh, | 我所要告诉你的 呃… |
[05:30] | doctor-patient confidential, right? | 是医生和病人之间的秘密 行吗 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:36] | The thing is, | 事情是这样的 |
[05:38] | I haven’t been feeling so great. | 我有点不舒服 |
[05:40] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事啊 |
[05:42] | Well, it’s kinda like, uh, | 嗯 好像是 |
[05:45] | my stomach. | 我的胃 |
[05:46] | I’ve been having some, um…major digestive issues. | 有点消化不良 |
[05:50] | What have you been eating? | 你这几天都吃了什么东西 |
[05:52] | You know, the usual | 和平常一样…… |
[05:53] | Bananas, papayas, mangoes, | 香蕉 木瓜 芒果… |
[05:56] | guava, passion fruit, | 石榴 西番莲果… |
[05:58] | coconut, some of those weird star fruits from up on the hill. | 椰子 还有山上采回来的一些无名水果 |
[06:00] | Someone said they’d be good for digestion. | 有人告诉我说那是帮助消化的 |
[06:02] | Let me tell you, they lied. | 我告诉你吧 他们在撒谎 |
[06:05] | It might help if you had a little more protein | 如果有点蛋白质 |
[06:06] | in your diet | 在你的食物里的话 可能会有用 |
[06:07] | Dude What can I do? | 哥们 我该怎么办 |
[06:08] | There’s no boar. No boar, no protein. | 我们没有野猪 没有猪肉就没有蛋白质 |
[06:10] | You can eat fish. Jin’s been catching a lot of ’em. | 你可以吃鱼啊 Jin捕了很多 |
[06:12] | -That guy has it in for me. -Come on… | -那哥们 我欠他 -别开玩笑… |
[06:15] | I’m not kidding. He offered me some to eat, like, | 我可不是开玩笑的 他给了我很多吃的东西 比如 |
[06:19] | right after we, you know, got here. | 在我们到这里之后 |
[06:21] | Um, that thing with the spikes. | 嗯 那些带刺的 |
[06:23] | Sea urchin. | 海胆 |
[06:25] | Yeah, when I turned him down, | 是的 当我拒绝他之后 |
[06:27] | it’s like I soiled his family honor or something. | 就好象我败坏了他的家族荣誉似的 |
[06:30] | He hasn’t looked me in the eye since. | 从那以后他就再没正眼看过我 |
[06:32] | The guy holds a serious grudge. | 他现在还在赌气呢 |
[06:34] | You’re not eating those, are you? | 你没打算吃那些东西吧 |
[06:38] | Dude, these aren’t for eating. | 哥们 这些不是用来吃的(用来上厕所) |
[06:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉我去一下 |
[07:17] | I can see you there, you know. | 我能看到你在那 |
[07:22] | I wasn’t hiding. | 我并没有在藏着 |
[07:24] | I just didn’t want to disrupt you from doing… | 我只是不想打断… |
[07:27] | …whatever it is you’re doing. | 你正在做的事情 |
[07:31] | It’s not like it’s a secret. | 这又不是什么秘密的事 |
[07:34] | Hard to tell with you sometimes. | 是你的话有时候很难说 |
[07:40] | Ah! Gross, little, grayish yellow things. | 啊! 恶心的小小的灰黄色的东西 |
[07:43] | Passion fruit seeds. | 西番莲果的种子 |
[07:44] | What are they for? | 用来干什么的 |
[07:49] | I’ll show you…if you want to see. | 想知道的话 我来告诉你 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[07:54] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:57] | Please tell me you found a coffee bar. | 告诉我你发现了一个咖啡吧 |
[08:01] | Not quite. | 不是 |
[08:13] | When did you do all this? | 你什么时候做的这些? |
[08:14] | I didn’t. | 不是我 |
[08:16] | It was all Sun. | 都是Sun弄的 |
[08:18] | I wandered into this place the other day | 我只是有一天无意中走到这里 |
[08:20] | when I was picking fruit. | 当时我正在采集水果 |
[08:25] | This is beautiful. It’s great. | 这真漂亮 太棒了 |
[08:27] | She planted some herbs and some low-growing stuff here, | 她种了这些草和一些比较矮的植物 |
[08:29] | and then she started a grove over there. | 然后在那边建了个果树园 |
[08:33] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[08:34] | With the boar running out, we’re gonna need | 现在野猪没有了 我们需要 |
[08:36] | as much food as we can possiblely get. | 食物越多越好 |
[08:38] | Maybe it’s not running out. | 也许野猪并不是没有了 |
[08:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:43] | Maybe Locke’s just decided not to catch it for us anymore. | 也许Locke并没打算继续去给我们打野猪 |
[08:46] | Why would he do that? | 为什么 |
[08:48] | A lot of mouths to feed. | 岛上有这么多人要吃饭 |
[08:50] | If the boar’s thinning out, why should he feed everyone else | 如果野猪已经快没有了 他为什么要打来 |
[08:52] | at his own expense? | 给其他人吃 这样他自己不就吃不到了 |
[08:56] | That glass isn’t breaking, | 我们打不破玻璃 |
[08:58] | and the door is sealed shut. | 门也被封死了 |
[09:00] | I think it’s cement. | 我想它是水泥做的 |
[09:03] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[09:07] | The stuff in the bowl, what is that? | 碗里的东西是什么 |
[09:09] | It’s for later. | 一会有用的 |
[09:12] | Not to be too difficult, but… | 也不是太难 但是… |
[09:14] | we’ve been coming here for two days, | 我们到这有两天了 |
[09:15] | just staring at this thing. | 只能盯着这东西看 |
[09:17] | I’m not really sure what we’re supposed to be doing. | 我不知道我们应该干什么 |
[09:25] | Michelangelo’s father | Michelangelo的父亲… |
[09:27] | he was a wealthy man. | 是一个很有钱的人 |
[09:29] | Had no understanding of the divinity in his son, | 他不理解他儿子 |
[09:32] | so he beat him. | 所以他就打他儿子 |
[09:34] | No child of his | 他的儿子中 |
[09:35] | was gonna use his hands for a living. | 没有一个会用自己的双手来谋生 |
[09:38] | So Michelangelo learned not to use his hands. | 所以Michelangelo也学会了不凭自己的能力做事 |
[09:41] | Years later, a visiting prince | 几年后 一个来访问的王子 |
[09:43] | came into Michelangelo’s studio | 来到了Michelangelo的工作室 |
[09:45] | and found the master | 然后发现他 |
[09:47] | staring at a single 18-foot block of marble. | 盯着一个18英尺长的大理石块 |
[09:50] | Then he knew the rumors were true that | 然后他就知道那些谣言是真的了 |
[09:52] | Michelangelo had come in every day | Michelangelo每天走到这里 |
[09:54] | for the past four months, | 在过去的四个月里 |
[09:56] | stared at the marble | 盯着大理石看 |
[09:58] | and gone home for his supper. | 然后就回家吃晚饭 |
[10:00] | So the prince asked the obvious: | 所以王子就问 一个显然的问题 |
[10:01] | “What are you doing?” | “你在干什么” |
[10:02] | And Michelangelo turned around and looked at him | 然后Michelangelo就转过身来看他 |
[10:04] | and whispered… | 轻声说 |
[10:09] | “I’m working” | “我在工作” |
[10:15] | Three years later, that block of marble | 三年后 那块大理石 |
[10:17] | was the statue of David | 就变成了David的雕象 |
[10:22] | We’re not gonna stare at this thing for four months | 我们不是来这盯着它看四个月的 |
[10:25] | are we? | 是不是? |
[10:28] | How we gonna open it? | 我们怎么才能把它弄开 |
[10:29] | That’s what we have to figure out | 嗯 那就是我们得解决的问题 |
[10:30] | That’s why we’re sitting here | 就是我们得待在这里的原因 |
[10:33] | I mean, how do you open a… | 我是说 你怎么打开一个… |
[10:37] | hatch that has no handle, no latch… | 没有把手或者门闩的舱门… |
[10:43] | no discernible way of opening it? | 看不出能用什么方法来打开吗? |
[10:56] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[10:58] | -I’m looking for Shannon. -Who are you? | -我来找Shannon -你是谁 |
[10:59] | I’m her brother. | 她哥哥 |
[11:10] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了? |
[11:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[11:13] | Fifteen hours. I just spent 15 hours on a plane. | 15个小时 我刚刚在飞机上度过了15个小时 |
[11:16] | “I’m happy to see you. Glad you’re here.” | “很高兴看到你” |
[11:18] | Something like that might work. | 说点那些话也许比较好 |
[11:20] | Listen, this isn’t really the best time. | 听着 你来的也许不是时候 |
[11:22] | Bryan and I were on our way out | Bryan和我正打算 |
[11:23] | to meet some friends. | 去见几个朋友 |
[11:25] | Give me a call tomorrow. | 你干吗不明天再给我打一个电话 |
[11:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:40] | Enjoy your friends. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[11:53] | Yo, Jin! | 嘿 Jin |
[11:57] | Listen I know you don’t like me | 听我说哥们 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[11:58] | ’cause of the sea urchin thing. | 因为海胆那件事情 |
[12:00] | That’s okay, ’cause I’m not asking for any favors. | 没关系 我不是来找你帮忙的 |
[12:03] | Just let me know where you get the fish. | 只要 告诉我你在哪里抓的鱼 |
[12:06] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[12:09] | Just point me the right direction. | 只要告诉我大概的方向就可以了 |
[12:11] | I’ll take care of my own business with my own tools. | 我会用自己的工具去抓的 |
[12:21] | You just said something mean, didn’t you? | 你刚才说了些不好听的 是不是 |
[12:29] | You know, we’re gonna have to tell ’em. | 你知道 我们得告诉他们 |
[12:32] | Tell them what? | 告诉他们什么? |
[12:33] | What we found. | 我们发现的东西 |
[12:36] | You know they’re not gonna keep believing that | 你也知道 他们不会一直都相信 |
[12:37] | we’re coming out here hunting. | 我们是去打猎 |
[12:39] | They’re not ready. They won’t understand it. | 还没到告诉他们的时候 他们不会明白的 |
[12:41] | -I don’t think I understand it. -That’s the problem. | -我不认为我明白 -那就是问题所在 |
[12:45] | Look, at least… I gotta tell Shannon. | 听我说 至少 我要告诉Shannon |
[12:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:49] | What do you mean why? ‘Cause she’s my sister. | 这还用问吗 因为她是我妹妹 |
[12:50] | Why do you care about her so much? | 为什么你这么关心她 |
[12:53] | You don’t know her, man. | 哥们你不明白的 |
[12:54] | She’s smart and she’s special in a lot of ways. | 她非常聪明 而且在很多方面很特别 |
[12:59] | Fair enough. | 省省吧 |
[13:02] | She’s been asking me about this. | 她一直都在问我这个 |
[13:04] | I can’t keep lying to her. | 我不能一直都对她撒谎 |
[13:07] | You mean you can’t keep lying to her, | 你的意思是说你不能一直对她撒谎 |
[13:08] | or you can’t stand the way she makes you feel | 还是你受不了她一直这样怀疑你 |
[13:11] | because you’re lying to her? | 因为你在撒谎 |
[13:14] | Both. Whatever. | 都有 随便了 |
[13:16] | Look, she can keep a secret. | 听我说 她能保密的 |
[13:21] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[13:22] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[13:24] | No. I mean, are you sure you want to do this? | 不是 我是说你确定你要告诉她吗? |
[13:26] | I gotta get her off my back. | 我得摆脱这种处境 |
[13:28] | She keeps asking me about this, | 她老是来问我这个 |
[13:30] | she keeps asking about you, about the whole thing. | 老是来问我关于你 还有整个这件事 |
[13:32] | Are you sure you’ve thought through the ramifications? | 你肯定你已经自己考虑过了吗? |
[13:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:38] | So be it. | 那么去吧 |
[14:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:16] | you hear me? | 听见我说的话了吗? |
[14:18] | Untie me right now. | 把我解开 |
[14:21] | Or what? | 为什么 |
[14:22] | I swear I won’t tell anyone about the hatch thing, okay? | 我发誓我不会对任何人讲关于这个舱门的事 可以了吧 |
[14:25] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[14:27] | I’m doing this Boone, because it’s time for you | 我这样做 Boone 因为是时候让你 |
[14:29] | to let go of some things | 让你放下一些事了 |
[14:31] | because it’s what’s best for you. | 因为这样对你是最好的 |
[14:33] | And I promise | 而且我保证 |
[14:34] | you’re gonna thank me for this later. | 以后你会因为这个感谢我的 |
[14:38] | Hey, I don’t think this is best for me. | 喂 我可不觉得这样对我来说最好的 |
[14:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:42] | An untreated wound out here… | 一个没处理的伤口… |
[14:45] | it’s gonna get infected. | 会被感染的 |
[14:52] | You’re not gonna leave me here. | 你不能把我留在这儿 |
[14:52] | Whether you stay is up to you. | 留不留在这取决于你 |
[14:54] | The camp is four miles due west. | 营地在西面四公里的地方 |
[14:56] | Which way is west? | 西边是哪边 |
[15:09] | You’ll be able to cut yourself free | 你会自己解开的 |
[15:10] | once you have the proper motivation. | 当你有适当的动力的时候 |
[15:45] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[15:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry, Mr. Carlisle, | 很抱歉 Carlisle先生 |
[15:50] | but I’m afraid I can’t help you. | 恐怕我帮不了你 |
[15:51] | Unfortunately sir. We’ll need a little more to go on. | 遗憾的是 先生 我们还得需要点东西才能继续 |
[15:54] | I don’t understand this. I’m reporting a crime. | 我不明白 我在举报一起犯罪 |
[15:57] | Look, this is a pyscho with her, okay? | 听着 有一个精神病和她在一起 明白吗? |
[15:59] | My sister happens to be attracted | 我妹妹不巧被一个 |
[16:01] | to the wrong kind of guy. | 错误的家伙给迷住了 |
[16:03] | It was his bottle. I just gave it back to him. | 这是他的瓶子 我只是把它还给他 |
[16:06] | Hey, yo, croc hunter! | 喂 嘿 鳄鱼猎人 |
[16:08] | How come nobody wants to hear my side of the story? | 为什么都没人想听我讲啊 |
[16:11] | Now, if that were her mate, | 如果那是她的朋友的话 |
[16:13] | see, then I could help you. | 那我还可能帮你 知道吗 |
[16:15] | Let’s finish taking down rest of your information. | 你把要说的说完吧 |
[16:17] | You were saying she’s your sister. | 你刚才说她是你的妹妹 |
[16:18] | Then why is her name Rutherford and yours Carlisle? | 那为什么她的名字是Rutherford 但你的却是Carlisle |
[16:21] | Is she married? | 她结婚了没 |
[16:22] | She was. She’s not married anymore. | 她曾经结婚 现在已经离婚了 |
[16:24] | That has nothing to do with this. | 这和我们要说的没有关系 |
[16:28] | Rutherford is her father’s name. | Rutherford是她父亲的名字 |
[16:30] | Our parents married when I was 10, she was 8. | 我们父母在我10岁 她8岁的时候结婚的 |
[16:32] | She’s your stepsister. | 那么说她是你的继妹妹了 |
[16:33] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[16:35] | No blood relation. | 没有血缘关系 |
[16:42] | Maybe you’ve heard of my mother, Sabrina Carlisle. | 也许你听说过我母亲Sabrina Carlisle. |
[16:44] | She owns the largest wedding business in the U.S. | 她的婚礼生意是美国做的最大的 |
[16:47] | I’m the C.O.O. of the wedding clothing subsidiary. | 我是我是经营婚礼装子公司的C.O.O. |
[16:50] | Would you like to buy my wife’s wedding dress? | 你想买我妻子的婚礼服吗? |
[16:52] | It cost $2,000 new. It’s only been worn once. | 新的要2000元 到现在为止只被穿过一次 |
[16:55] | I just want someone to go pay this guy a visit, that’s all. | 我只是想找些人去调查一下那人 仅此而已 |
[16:57] | Mr Carlisle. In the absence of physical evidence | Carlisle先生 现在没有任何的物证 |
[17:00] | or a direct complaint from… | 或者是直接的控告来自 呃… |
[17:05] | We can’t just go barging into people’s apartments. | 我们不能毫无理由的冲到别人家里面 |
[17:07] | Sadly, we’re the police, not the dating police. | 遗憾的是 我们虽然是警察 却不是管约会的警察 |
[17:16] | Bryan, we need to talk. | Bryan 我们得谈谈 |
[17:17] | I’m not gonna waste your time | 我不会浪费你的时间 |
[17:19] | and I’m not gonna waste mine | 我当然也不想浪费我的时间 |
[17:20] | I want you to break up with my sister. | 我要你跟我妹妹分手 |
[17:23] | What? | 什么 |
[17:24] | I want you to end it today. Right now. | 我要你今天就结束关系 就现在 |
[17:26] | Bugger off, mate. | 走开 哥们 |
[17:29] | You don’t understand. You’ll be the third guy I’ve paid to leave. | 你不明白 你将成为第三个我必须给钱才走人的人 |
[17:32] | Go to her house when she’s not there | 找个她不在的时候去她家 |
[17:33] | pack your stuff and never have contact with her again. | 收拾好你的东西走人 再也不要跟她联系 |
[17:35] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[17:37] | So you flew over here to bribe me? | 那么你大老远跑过来就是为了贿赂我啦 |
[17:39] | I’m going to give you 25,000 U.S. dollars. | 我将给你25000美元 |
[17:43] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[17:44] | How much? | 多少? |
[17:45] | My love for her? | 你是说我对她的爱 |
[17:50] | It’s worth closer to $50,000. | 至少值50000美元 |
[17:54] | Can you believe we’ve been here for over 3 weeks? | 你能相信我们已经在这儿呆了三个多星期了么 |
[18:01] | I was on my way to Bali. | 我本来在去Bali的路上 |
[18:03] | I travel a lot. | 我经常旅行 |
[18:05] | I was looking forward to exploring the island. | 我本来正在在计划去开发那个岛 |
[18:09] | Somehow I ended up on a flight to LA instead. | 可是最后我坐上了去洛杉矶的飞机 |
[18:15] | I guess that falls under the category | 我想正如一句话所说 |
[18:16] | “Be careful with what you wish for” | “小心对待你所希望的事物” |
[18:25] | You understood me. | 你知道我说什么 |
[18:29] | You did, didn’t you? | 你听的懂 不是吗 |
[18:30] | You just understood what I said. | 你明白我说的话 |
[18:34] | You speak English? | 你说的是英语吗 |
[18:39] | Please | 求你了… |
[18:40] | don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[19:04] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[19:11] | You know what? Fine. | 你知道什么 好吧 |
[19:13] | You win, okay? You happy now? | 你赢了行了吧? 现在你开心了吧? |
[19:15] | Keep your damn fish. I’m outta here. | 管好你的破鱼吧 我走了 |
[19:22] | I stepped on a friggin’ urchin! | 我踩到一个该死的海胆 |
[19:24] | You understand me? | 嗷 你听见没 |
[19:27] | You understand infection? Gangrene? Amputation? | 你知道这会感染 组织坏死 甚至截肢吗? |
[19:31] | Ow! My foot! | 啊 我的脚… |
[19:40] | Oh. Ow! Oh, you gotta do something for me. | 嗷 你多少得做点什么 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna have to pee on my foot, man | 哥们 你最好尿在我脚上 |
[19:48] | It’ll stop the venom. I saw it on TV. | 它可以消毒 我曾在电视上看到过 |
[19:51] | Just do it! Ow! | 别担心只管尿 快点 |
[19:53] | No, just pee on it, man! You need to pee… | 不 只管尿在上面 伙计 你得尿 |
[19:56] | Pee on it. | 尿在上面 |
[19:57] | Pee on my foot. I’ll lose… | 尿在上面 要不然我会失去… |
[20:00] | Just do it. I’ll lose my foot if you don’t. | 只管尿 否则我的脚就完蛋了 |
[20:02] | pee! Just pee on it! | 尿 尿在上面 |
[20:04] | pee! | 尿 |
[20:07] | No! | 不 |
[20:13] | www.YYETS.com | YYeTs美剧组 |
[20:27] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:28] | I didn’t hear you. | 我没听见你过来 |
[20:29] | Sorry. I’m sneakier than I give myself credit for. | 抱歉 尽管我自己没说过 别人都认为我是个潜行者 |
[20:34] | What are you doing out here? | 你在干什么 |
[20:35] | We were hunting. Boone thought I should take the afternoon off. | 我刚才在打猎 Boone认为我应该休息一下午 |
[20:39] | Boone is hunting? | Boone在打猎吗? |
[20:41] | Boy’s eager to learn. | 那个孩子很好学 |
[20:45] | You think he’ll catch anything? | 你认为你们会抓到什么吗? |
[20:46] | Nope. | 不 |
[20:52] | What are you doing out here, Sayid? | 你在这儿干什么呢 Sayid |
[20:55] | Orienteering. | 野外定向 |
[20:56] | I’m trying to make something of Rousseau’s maps, but… | 我在看能不能从Rousseau的地图上找到些什么 但是… |
[20:59] | There’s nothing to make. | 没什么好找的 |
[21:01] | Exactly. | 的确如此 |
[21:03] | Well, you made a compass. I haven’t seen one of those | 你做了个指南针 我从没见过这东西 |
[21:06] | since I was a Webelos. | 自从我还是个weblos开始 |
[21:09] | What’s a Webelos? | weblos是什么 |
[21:10] | Halfway between a Cub Scout and a Boy Scout. | 介于童子军和少年军之间的东西 |
[21:13] | And what does a Webelos do? | 那么weblos都干些什么 |
[21:15] | Gets badges mostly. | 大多数时候 争取获得勋章 |
[21:19] | Ties knots, identifies birds. | 打绳结 给鸟类分级 |
[21:24] | I wasn’t the most popular kid. | 我不是个受欢迎的小孩 |
[21:34] | I’ll leave you to it. | 这个我会留给你做 |
[21:37] | Here. | 给 |
[21:38] | Maybe this will help your cause. | 也许这个能帮上你的忙 |
[21:44] | Don’t you need this? | 难道你不需要吗 |
[21:46] | Not anymore. | 不再需要了 |
[22:04] | Somebody, help me! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[22:10] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[22:14] | I’m tied up! | 我被绑起来了 |
[22:16] | What? | 什么 |
[22:18] | Can you get over here? | 你能过来吗? |
[22:20] | I’m tied up too! | 我也被绑起来了 |
[22:31] | Hold on. Shannon I’m coming! | 坚持住 Shannon 我就来了 |
[22:33] | Boone It’s getting closer! | Boone 它越来越近了 |
[22:37] | Somebody help me! | 救命啊 |
[22:52] | Please, Boone! | 求你了 Boone |
[23:16] | Boone Help me! Hurry! | Boone 救救我 快点 |
[23:18] | -I’m trying. -Please. | -我已经在努力了 -快 |
[23:22] | Please hurry! | 求你了 快 |
[23:24] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[23:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:33] | Run! No! In here. | 快跑 不 不 到这里 |
[24:25] | Let me ask you something. | 问个问题可以吗? |
[24:27] | Which way do you think north is? | 你认为北边是哪边 |
[24:30] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[24:31] | North. Which way is it? | 北边 哪个方向是北边 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | The sun’s gonna set there, | 太阳在那个方向落下 |
[24:38] | so that makes that west. | 所以那是西方 |
[24:43] | That’d be north. | 那么哪个就是北方 |
[24:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:47] | Correct. That’s where north should be. | 正确 北方应该在那 |
[24:54] | Yet that is north. | 既然那是北方 |
[24:57] | I’m not… | 我没有 |
[24:59] | A magnetic anomaly | 一个微小磁场扰动 |
[25:00] | might explain a variance of two or three degrees | 可能会造成2到3度的偏转 |
[25:02] | but not this. | 可是不是这样的偏转 |
[25:04] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[25:06] | This compass is obviously defective. | 我在说这个指南针有明显的错误 |
[25:11] | Where’d you get it? | 这东西从哪来的 |
[25:12] | Locke gave it to me this afternoon. | 今天下午Locke给我的 |
[25:17] | Where’d you see Locke? | 你在哪看见Locke的 |
[25:20] | About a mile east of here | 离这大约一公里以东的地方 |
[25:22] | walking through the jungle. | 正在穿越丛林 |
[25:24] | East At least I think it’s east. | 向东 至少我觉得是向东 |
[26:09] | What did you do to him? | 你对他干了什么 |
[26:11] | What did I do to who? | 我对谁干了什么 |
[26:15] | What did you do to that psycho to piss him off? | 你对那个神经病干了什么让他发怒的事情 |
[26:17] | I didn’t do anything to him. | 我什么也没干 |
[26:18] | What, he just did it because he was bored? | 什么 难道他这样做只是因为太无聊了吗 |
[26:21] | -Look, I know you guys are… -Let’s go back to camp. | -听着 我知道你们在… -我们先回营地去 |
[26:32] | You were supposed to come later. | 你本该晚点来 |
[26:32] | Do you have any bags? Anything you want to take? | 你有包吗 有没有什么东西想带走的 |
[26:35] | You should go back. | 你应该回去 |
[26:36] | No, Shannon. we’re getting out of this country. | 不 Shannon 我们要离开这个地方 |
[26:39] | Is there anything you want to bring with you? | 你有什么想要带走的没有 |
[26:42] | What’s the matter with you? | 你这是怎么回事 |
[26:46] | Oh, look at this. | 噢 看看这 |
[26:49] | Let’s go, please. | 我们走吧 求你了 |
[26:51] | Come on. | 快点 |
[26:54] | We can go. | 我们可以走的 |
[26:56] | Hey, mate, you don’t get this yet, do you? | 嘿 兄弟 你还不明白是吧 |
[26:59] | What’s what. | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:10] | You set me up. | 你算计我 |
[27:12] | This whole thing was a setup. | 整个事情都是算计好的 |
[27:15] | She’s getting what she’s owed. | 她只是得到她应该得到的东西 |
[27:17] | What did you say? | 你再说一遍 |
[27:18] | She told me your mum screwed Shannon over | 她告诉我你母亲勒索Shannon |
[27:20] | after her daddy died | 在她父亲死后 |
[27:22] | kept her father’s money for herself. | 把她父亲的钱全部据为己有 |
[27:23] | Oh, sweet mum you got there. | 哦 真是好妈妈 你说对了 |
[27:27] | This isn’t the first time, is it? | 这不是第一次 对吧 |
[27:31] | You’ve done this before | 你以前也干过 |
[27:32] | little bitch. | 你这个婊子 |
[27:33] | -That’s enough. -Don’t touch me, you lowlife piece of… | -好了 够了没有 -别碰我 你这个卑鄙的… |
[27:38] | Bryan get off of him! | Bryan 放开他 |
[27:41] | Get off of him! Get off! | 放开他 放开 |
[28:12] | Any ships? | 有船吗? |
[28:15] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[28:16] | But I’m… patient. | 可是我…有的是耐心 |
[28:19] | Mind if I join you? | 不介意我也加入你们吧 |
[28:25] | Been a while since you and I talked, John. | 我们好久都没说过话了 John |
[28:28] | Well, you’re a busy man. | 嗯 你可是个大忙人 |
[28:30] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[28:37] | Where’s Boone? | Boone在哪 |
[28:38] | I haven’t seen him today. | 今天我还没看见过他 |
[28:40] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[28:42] | You two have been attached at the hip all week. | 你们俩整个星期都像被拴在一起一样 |
[28:45] | Well, let me just check my hip. | 好 我来检查一下 |
[28:47] | Nope, no Boone. | 不 Boone不在这 |
[28:51] | How’s the boar hunting going? | 打猎打的如何了 |
[28:54] | Between you and me? | 你我之间吗 |
[28:56] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[28:57] | I’m afraid they’re beginning to migrate outside our valley. | 恐怕它们都搬到我们的山谷外住了 |
[29:00] | They’re smart animals | 他们真是聪明的动物 |
[29:03] | and smart animals adapt quickly | 聪明的动物很会适应环境 |
[29:05] | when a new predator’s introduced into their environment. | 特别是当一种新的捕食者闯入了他们的环境中时 |
[29:08] | You mean us? | 你是说我们? |
[29:09] | The most dangerous predator of all. | 最危险的捕食者 |
[29:18] | Does anybody else know? | 有其他人知道吗 |
[29:20] | Only Michael. | 只有Micheal晓得 |
[29:22] | Not your husband? | 不是你丈夫么 |
[29:24] | Please…I | 好了 我 |
[29:25] | Don’t worry. I can keep a secret. | 别担心 我会保密的 |
[29:28] | I took English lessons in Korea. | 我在韩国曾学过英语的 |
[29:33] | He doesn’t know. It’s… | 他不知道 这是… |
[29:36] | complicated. | 很复杂的一件事 |
[29:38] | -So why don’t you tell him now? -I can’t. | -那你为什么不现在告诉他呢 -我不能 |
[29:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:43] | Because I love him. | 因为我爱他 |
[29:46] | I don’t… | 我不 … |
[29:47] | Have you never lied to a man you’ve loved? | 你曾对你爱的人撒过谎么 |
[29:58] | You sure you don’t speak English? | 你肯定你真的不会英语吗 |
[30:01] | ‘Cause there’s a rumor that you do. | 因为有谣言说你们会说 |
[30:05] | Your wife’s hot. | 你妻子很惹眼哪 |
[30:20] | Oh, I get it. This is some kind of payback | 哦 我知道了 这算是某种回报吧 |
[30:23] | because I wouldn’t eat the urchin the other time? | 因为上次我不愿意吃海胆吗 |
[30:26] | I eat this, you give me a fish, right? | 我吃这个 你给了我一条鱼 是吧 |
[30:31] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Over the lips, past the gums, | 嘴一闭就咽下去了 |
[30:39] | Oh, God. | 噢 老天 |
[31:05] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[31:09] | You need a hand? | 要帮忙吗? |
[31:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:13] | I’d love one. | 是的 最好有人帮个忙 |
[31:18] | I seen you around the caves lately. | 我看到你最近在山洞那边 |
[31:21] | I needed a change of scenery. | 我必须换个环境 |
[31:23] | How are you doing, Charlie? | 最近过得怎样啊 charlie |
[31:25] | How am I doing? | 你问我我过的怎样么? |
[31:27] | With week two of heroin withdrawal, | 是指当我对付两周的戒毒时 |
[31:30] | or with Claire being abducted by | 还是我处理claire被那个 |
[31:32] | the freak who tried to kill me? | 想杀死我的疯子绑架的事情 |
[31:34] | I gave you the aspirin for the withdrawal. Charilie | 我给你阿斯匹林来抵抗海洛因吧 Charilie |
[31:42] | What do you think his story is? | 你认为他的故事怎样 |
[31:43] | Who? | 谁的故事 |
[31:47] | The guy’s a freak of nature. | 那家伙天生就是个怪物 |
[31:49] | Highly disturbed. | 精神高度不正常 |
[31:51] | Chances are he probably killed | 他可能会把他在邮局的同事 |
[31:52] | all his mates in the post office | 都杀了 |
[31:53] | the day his mom forgot to put a cookie in his lunch. | 如果他妈妈忘了在他饭盒里面放午餐甜饼 |
[31:55] | That was my first impression, anyway. | 不管怎么说 那是他留给我的第一印象 |
[31:59] | And then he saved my life. | 然后他就救了我的命 |
[32:02] | So you trust him? | 那么你就信任他了么 |
[32:05] | Trust him? | 信任他 |
[32:06] | No offense, mate. If there’s one person on this island | 无意冒犯 兄弟 如果有这个岛上一个人 |
[32:09] | I would put my absolute faith in | 能让我绝对相信 |
[32:11] | to save us all, it would be John Locke. | 他能够使我们都获救 那个人就是John Locke |
[32:31] | Come on, boy. You want the ball? | 加油 哥们 你想要那个球吗? |
[32:36] | Go get the ball. Good boy. | 去拿那个球吧 好孩子 |
[32:38] | Dude, you found your own bag? | 兄弟 你找到自己的包了么 |
[32:40] | -That’s awesome, man. -Yeah. | -这太好了 -是啊 |
[32:42] | Be nice to get to use your own toothbrush again. | 可以再次用你自己的牙刷真爽 |
[32:45] | Got some papaya there? | 你那有木瓜吗 |
[32:47] | Yeah. | 有 |
[32:49] | Yippee. | 好耶 |
[32:50] | Hey, you mind if l, uh… | 嘿 能不能让我 呃… |
[32:51] | Oh, knock yourself out. | 噢 请自便吧 |
[32:53] | Want to wish something on your worst enemy? | 你希望在你最痛恨的敌人身上发生什么事情 |
[32:54] | Hope they step on a sea urchin. | 我希望他们踩到一个海胆 |
[33:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Has this already been cleaned? | 兄弟 这东西已经清理好了么 |
[33:14] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[33:36] | They look happy. | 他们看来挺开心的 |
[33:38] | Happy? | 开心吗? |
[33:43] | Put out your hand. | 把手伸出来 |
[33:47] | You’ll like it, I swear. | 我保证 你会喜欢的 |
[33:55] | Gross, little, grayish yellow things? | 恶心的小小的灰黄色的东西吗 |
[33:58] | No no no no no, these are… | 不 不 不 不 这些是… |
[34:00] | slimy,little, bluish black things. | 粘稠的小小的蓝黑色的东西 |
[34:03] | Guava seeds. | 番石榴的种子 |
[34:06] | What’s a garden without guava? | 没有番石榴的花园还是花园吗? |
[34:15] | Are you sure we going the right direction? | 你确定我们方向正确么 |
[34:17] | If you don’t want to follow, don’t. | 如果你不想跟我走 就别跟着 |
[34:18] | I wouldn’t have to | 我才不会跟着你 |
[34:21] | if you weren’t best friends with that nutcase who brought us here. | 如果你和那个带我们到这里的疯子不是朋友的话 |
[34:23] | You weren’t hunting. | 你和Locke不是在打猎吧 |
[34:25] | You were doing something else. | 你们在干其他的事 |
[34:26] | Haven’t we been over this? | 我们不是已经说过这件事了吗? |
[34:27] | You’re a horrible liar. Boone | 你是个失败的骗子 Boone |
[34:30] | We weren’t doing anything. | 我们什么也没干 |
[34:31] | Why are you keeping secrets for this guy? | 你为什么要为这家伙保守秘密 |
[34:33] | Do you know who “this guy” is? | 你知道”这个家伙”是谁吗 |
[34:35] | He’s the only one here that has a clue to what’s going on. | 他是唯一一个知道这里发生什么了的人 |
[34:38] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[34:39] | It means he’s smart. | 意思是说他很聪明 |
[34:43] | He tied us up, Boone. | 他把我们绑起来了 Boone |
[34:47] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[34:52] | We found something. | 我们找到了些东西 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么东西 |
[34:57] | While looking for Claire | 我们出去找Claire的时候 |
[34:59] | we found this… piece of metal buried in the jungle. | 我们找到了这个…金属片 |
[35:00] | We’ve been excavating. | 埋在丛林里面的 我们一直在挖它 |
[35:02] | That’s what we’ve been doing. | 那就是我们一直在干的事 |
[35:05] | A piece of metal? | 一片金属么? |
[35:06] | A hatch buried in the dirt. | 在尘土下边埋着的舱门 |
[35:09] | Like a door? | 一扇门吗 |
[35:10] | Yeah, Shannon that’s what a hatch is. | 是的 Shannon 那个就是所谓的舱门 |
[35:13] | Where does it go? | 门里通向哪 |
[35:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:20] | I told him I wanted to tell you. | 但是我告诉他我想要告诉你 |
[35:20] | That’s when he did this. | 然后他就对我干了这些事 |
[35:29] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[35:48] | No! | 不 |
[36:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[36:20] | Bryan took the money. | Bryan把钱带走了 |
[36:23] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[36:31] | So the player got played. | 那么杂耍演员被耍了 |
[36:33] | That’s poetic, don’t you think? | 那真有诗意 你觉得呢 |
[36:35] | I knew you’d bring the money. I knew you would. | 我知道你一定会带钱的 我知道你会的 |
[36:37] | -You are drunk. -Do you wanna know why? | -你喝醉了 -你知道为什么吗 |
[36:39] | It doesn’t matter, does it? Because you’re going to tell me. | 那不重要 因为你会告诉我的 |
[36:41] | Because you’re in love with me. | 因为你爱上我了 |
[36:43] | What? | 什么 |
[36:46] | You brought the money because you’re in love with me. | 你把钱带来是因为你爱上我了 |
[36:49] | You show up here plastered… | 你喝醉了出现在这里… |
[36:52] | You’ve always been in love with me. | 你一直都爱着我 |
[36:54] | You’ve always been self-centered little bitch | 你一直都是一个以自我为中心的小婊子 |
[36:55] | but now you’re delusional. | 但现在你想错了 |
[36:57] | I’ve always known it. | 我一直以来都知道 |
[37:01] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[37:03] | No… | 没有… |
[37:09] | Stop. | 不要 |
[37:10] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[37:17] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么事 |
[37:57] | When we get back to LA, | 我们回洛杉矶之后 |
[38:01] | you should just tell your mom that… | 你应该告诉你母亲… |
[38:05] | you rescued me again, just like you always do, | 你又救了我就象你从前那样 |
[38:08] | and then we’ll just go back. | 然后我们就可以回去 |
[38:10] | To what? | 回到哪去 |
[38:12] | To what it was. | 该去的地方 |
[38:15] | Like it’s all up to you. | 好像一切都是由你来决定 |
[38:19] | Get dressed. | 穿好衣服 |
[38:51] | No. | 不 |
[39:19] | Oh, Shannon. | 噢 Shannon |
[39:51] | It killed her! | 它杀了她 |
[39:57] | You made it back. | 可是你回来了 |
[39:59] | That thing killed my sister. | 那东西杀了我妹妹 |
[40:01] | It’s your fault. You drug her out there. | 都是你的错 你把她带到那去的 |
[40:04] | -Your sister? -Don’t play dumb. | -你妹妹 -不要跟我装聋作哑 |
[40:06] | Calm down. | 冷静一下 |
[40:07] | She died in my arms. | 她在我怀里死去的 |
[40:10] | Why is there no blood on you? | 为什么你身上没有血迹 |
[40:19] | What the hell! What just happened to me out there? | 见鬼 我刚刚在那发生了什么事 |
[40:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:25] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你来告诉我 |
[40:29] | But your sister, Shannon… | 但是你的妹妹Shannon… |
[40:31] | I mean I could spend days… | 我是说我能够好几天都… |
[40:44] | She… She was dead. | 她已经死了 |
[40:46] | Is that what it made you see? | 是不是那个东西让你看见的 |
[40:48] | What made me see? | 什么东西让我看见的? |
[40:53] | That stuff you put on my head. | 你放在我头上的东西 |
[40:56] | You drugged me? | 你对我下了药 |
[40:57] | I gave you an experience that I believed was | 我给你了一个我认为对于你能够在岛上 |
[41:00] | vital to your survival on this island. | 生存下来的至关重要的经历 |
[41:02] | It wasn’t real? | 那不是真的吗 |
[41:03] | It was only as real as you made it. | 就好象你真的经历过了一样 |
[41:08] | I saw her. | 我亲眼看见她了 |
[41:12] | I saw her die. | 我亲眼看见她死在我面前 |
[41:15] | How did you feel | 你有什么感觉… |
[41:17] | when she died? | 她死的时候 |
[41:22] | I felt… I felt… | 我感到 –我感到 — |
[41:26] | I felt relieved. | 我感觉轻松了 |
[41:31] | I felt relieved. | 我感觉轻松了 |
[41:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:42] | Time to let go. | 该放下这些事了 |
[42:04] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |