时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I think…I think I’m all right. | 我想…我想我没事了 |
[00:08] | I told you I’d take care of you. | 我告诉过你我会照顾好你的 |
[00:10] | -Thanks,Charlie. -You’re quite welcome. | -谢谢你 Charlie -你太客气了 |
[00:12] | -Listen to me. -Sayid! | -听我说 -Sayid! |
[00:15] | We’re not alone. | 岛上不只我们这些人 |
[00:17] | I was sleeping,and I woke up,and | 我在睡觉 刚醒来 |
[00:20] | he was trying to hurt my baby. | 他正要伤害我的孩子 |
[00:22] | We gotta find out who everyone is. | 我们得查明每个人的身份 |
[00:23] | You want to start a census. | 你想人口调查 |
[00:25] | -Lance! -Sorry? | -Lance! -什么? |
[00:26] | Your name’s Lance,right? | 你叫Lance 对吧? |
[00:27] | -Ethan. -Dude,that’s right. | -Ethan -老兄 你说得对! |
[00:28] | I want you to take these. | 我要你服这些药 |
[00:30] | They’re sedatives,very mild. | 这些是非常温和的镇静剂 |
[00:31] | You think I’m making this up? | 你认为这些都是我编造出来的? |
[00:33] | It was safe at the beach. It’s not safe here. | 海边要安全点 这儿不够安全 |
[00:36] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说什么了? |
[00:37] | We got a problem. The census. | 发现个问题 有关人口调查的 |
[00:39] | I interviewed everyone. | 我会见了每个人 |
[00:40] | One of them isn’t in the manifest. | 其中一位并不在旅客名单上 |
[00:41] | He wasn’t on the plane. | 他没在飞机上 |
[00:50] | -He wasn’t on the plane. -Who wasn’t on the plane? | -他不在飞机上 -谁不在飞机上? |
[00:52] | Ethan,the Canadian guy. He’s not on the passenger manifest. | Ethan 那个来自加拿大的家伙 他不在旅客名单之列 |
[00:54] | -Where the hell is he? -I don’t know. | -那他在哪? -我不知道 |
[00:56] | -I saw him yesterday… -Has anyone seen Ethan? | -我昨天还看见过他 -有人看见Ethan了吗? |
[00:59] | Yeah,yeah,he went to get some wood. Took off on the path to the beach. | 是的 他去砍柴了 在去海边的路上 |
[01:02] | Is he okay? What happened? | 他没事吧? 发生什么事了? |
[01:04] | -Where’s Charlie? -What? | -Charlie在哪儿? -什么? |
[01:06] | Where’s Charlie? | Charlie在哪? |
[01:08] | He went after Claire. | 他去追Claire了 |
[01:38] | She was moving back to the beach. | 她正要搬回到海边去住 |
[01:40] | Claire…that’s hers. | Claire…是她的东西 |
[01:43] | What happened? Where are they? | 发生什么事了? 他们去哪了? |
[01:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:48] | Footprints. | 脚印 |
[01:50] | At least three distinct sets all over the place. | 这地方至少有三种不同的脚印 |
[01:53] | It looks like there might have been a struggle. | 看起来像是有过争斗 |
[01:57] | What? What is it? | 什么? 又有什么? |
[01:58] | Drag marks here… | 这儿有拖痕… |
[02:00] | and here. | 这儿也有 |
[02:02] | Claire and Charlie… | Claire和Charlie… |
[02:04] | they were together. | 他们在一起 |
[02:07] | I think they’ve been taken. | 我想他们被挟持走了 |
[02:22] | Shh. | 嘘… |
[02:58] | The tracks are still fresh. | 这些痕迹是刚弄上去的 |
[03:01] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这一点儿都不合理 |
[03:02] | How could one man drag off two people,one of them pregnant? | 一个人怎么拖得动两个 其中一个还是怀孕的? |
[03:05] | You’re asking the wrong question. Not how,why? | 你问错问题了 不是怎么拖 而是为什么? |
[03:10] | You think it was Ethan? | 你认为是Ethan干的? |
[03:11] | Certainly feels like it was Ethan,doesn’t it? | 感觉当然是Ethan 难道不是吗? |
[03:12] | By himself? How? | 靠他一个人? 怎么拖? |
[03:14] | We can’t account for all of our people. | 我们无法解释我们中的所有人 |
[03:16] | And more importantly,who’s to say they’re even our people? | 更重要的是 谁说他们是我们的人了? |
[03:20] | What? | 什么? |
[03:22] | Sayid said there were others. | Sayid说还有其他人 |
[03:23] | -Sayid said that we’re not alone. -Semantics. | -Sayid只说我们并不孤独 -他就这个意思 |
[03:26] | Sayid’s injured. We don’t even know where he went. He’s delirious. | Sayid受伤了 我们甚至不知道他去过哪 他现在神智不清 |
[03:28] | I’m just telling you what the ground is telling me. | 我只是在告诉你地面给我的一些暗示 |
[03:30] | So which way is the ground telling you that they went? | 那地面告诉你他们往哪条路走了? |
[03:32] | Jack,we don’t know what’s going on here. | Jack 我们不知道这儿发生过什么事 |
[03:34] | We know enough. | 我们知道得够多了 |
[03:35] | We need to prepare. We could be back at the caves in 10 minutes, | 我们需要准备准备 10分钟内我们就能回到山洞 |
[03:38] | -organize a search party… -Which way did they go,Locke? | -组织搜索队… -他们朝哪边走了 Locke? |
[04:00] | Stats are dropping. | 斯达数下降 |
[04:03] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:04] | B.P.’S falling. She’s bleeding out. | 血压下降 她在不停的流血 |
[04:06] | No,I’ve got the artery almost there. | 不 我已经止住动脉的血了 |
[04:07] | She’s in arrest. | 心脏停止跳动 |
[04:08] | One milligram epi. Let’s get the crash cart over here! | 一毫克EPI 把电击车推过来 |
[04:11] | All right,artery’s sealed. Close her up. | 好的 动脉缝合了 继续缝合 |
[04:13] | Defib. | 电击板 |
[04:14] | -Charged? -Charged. | -充电? -充电完毕 |
[04:16] | Clear. | 开始 |
[04:19] | -Charged? -We’re charged. | -充电? -充电完毕 |
[04:21] | Clear. | 开始 |
[04:27] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:29] | Come on back now. Come on. | 加油 恢复心跳 加油 |
[04:32] | Come on now. | 加油 |
[04:34] | Come on back. | 加油 回来吧 |
[04:36] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:38] | Call it. | 到此为止 |
[04:40] | Come on,baby. Come back. Come back. | 加油 宝贝 回来吧 回来 |
[04:42] | Come on,baby. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[04:45] | Come on now. | 加油 |
[04:46] | You can do this. Come on. | 加油 宝贝 加油 |
[04:49] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:54] | Call it,Jack. | 行了 Jack |
[05:00] | It’s over. Call it. | 结束了 停止吧 |
[05:20] | You call it. | 算你行 |
[05:26] | You let him go alone? | 你让他一个人去找? |
[05:29] | Don’t worry,I’ll catch up. | 别担心 我会赶上他的 |
[05:32] | What’s the word from the beach? | 海边的人有什么消息吗? |
[05:34] | Nothing. Nobody has seen him. | 没有 没人看到过他 |
[05:36] | -I’m coming with you. -I figured you might. | -我和你一起去 -我就知道你会的 |
[05:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[05:42] | We need to get our water and get back to the beach. | 我们取水后得回到海边去 |
[05:43] | I heard you’re forming a search party. Can I help? | 听说你在组织一支搜索队 我能帮上什么忙吗? |
[05:46] | This is a deserted island. | 这是个荒岛 |
[05:47] | There’s no choppers,no amber alerts. | 没直升机 没报警系统 |
[05:49] | How exactly are you gonna find them? | 你说你怎么找他们? |
[05:51] | By following Ethan’s trail. | 跟踪Ethan的足迹 |
[05:53] | No one can walk through the wilderness without leaving signs… | 没人能够不留痕迹的穿越这片荒野 |
[05:55] | bending blades of grass,breaking twigs… | 草的弯曲 折断的树枝 |
[05:58] | especially with captives in tow. | 尤其是还拖着两个家伙 |
[06:00] | And yes,I could use another hand if you’re up for it. | 还有 如果你肯来的话我还能多个帮手 |
[06:04] | I’m up for it. | 我愿意帮忙 |
[06:05] | Then let’s get moving. | 那么我们出发吧 |
[06:11] | I could take Vincent, | 我可以带着Vincent一块去 |
[06:13] | and he can sniff something that belonged to Charlie, | 他能够嗅出属于Charlie的东西 |
[06:15] | and I can help. | 我帮得上忙 |
[06:16] | I said no,man. | 我说过不行 小子 |
[06:19] | hey,look,you know,a lot us don’t just wanna sit here waiting for news. | 听着 你知道大伙都不愿干坐着等消息 |
[06:21] | Thanks,but we’re set. Anyone else is just gonna slow us down. | 谢谢 但我们人手够了 再多个人只会减慢搜寻速度 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:27] | Maybe I’ll just put together another party. | 或许我能再组织一支搜寻队 |
[06:29] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:30] | We’re going North. I suggest you go South. | 我们去北边找 我建议你去南边 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[07:36] | Never thought I’d see the day,Jack. | 我从没想过会看到这一天 Jack |
[07:39] | You barge into my O.R. You work on my patient. | 你闯进我的手术室 给我的病人动手术 |
[07:44] | You didn’t have to do this procedure. | 你不必接这个急诊的 |
[07:45] | I don’t have to do anything. | 我什么都不必做 |
[07:47] | Yeah,of course you don’t. | 是 你当然不必 |
[07:49] | I chose to do this procedure… | 我接手做这个手术 |
[07:52] | this emergency procedure… | 这个紧急手术 |
[07:54] | because when this girl crashed in the E.R.,they called me. | 是因为女孩被送到急诊室的时候 他们打电话给我 |
[07:58] | I was right upstairs. | 我就在楼上 |
[07:59] | You should have stayed upstairs. And how did you find out? | 你应该在楼上的 你怎么知道这些的? |
[08:01] | One of the nurses came to get me. | 有个护士过来告诉我的 |
[08:05] | Who? | 谁? |
[08:08] | Oh,thank god I have you and some anonymous nurse to rescue me. | 感谢上帝 有你和某个匿名的护士救我 |
[08:13] | She told me that your hands were shaking. | 她告诉我你的手在发抖 |
[08:15] | -My hands were not… -You cut her hepatic artery. | -我的手没… -你切断了她的肝动脉 |
[08:17] | She was in a car crash,Jack. Her insides were a mess. | 她被车撞了 Jack 她的身体内部一团糟 |
[08:20] | -You made a mistake. -They called me. | -你犯了个错误 -他们打电话给我的 |
[08:22] | I don’t care whether or not they called you, | 我才不管他们是否打电话给你 |
[08:24] | -you made a mistake. -Are you lecturing me? | -你犯了个错误 -你在对我说教? |
[08:27] | If you were upstairs,and I was in a restaurant having lunch, | 如果你在楼上 而我在饭店吃午饭 |
[08:31] | then why did they call me? | 那他们为什么要打电话给我? |
[08:38] | How many drinks did you have at lunch,dad? | 你中午喝了多少酒 爸爸? |
[08:59] | It’s a good thing you were going in a circle. | 幸好你在原地找 |
[09:00] | Not much of a search grid,but | 没到更大的范围去 |
[09:02] | we never would have found ya otherwise. | 否则我们怎么都找不到你了 |
[09:06] | Did you find anything? | 有什么发现吗? |
[09:10] | No. | 没有 |
[09:12] | You should go back to the caves…Sayid’s leg. | 你应该回到山洞去 Sayid的腿有伤 |
[09:14] | I dressed Sayid’s leg. | 我给Sayid的腿敷过药了 |
[09:16] | You found me. We can find Charlie and Claire. | 你找得到我 我们也能找到Charlie和Claire |
[09:18] | Now,do we have a trail to follow or not? | 我们还有没有足迹可以跟踪? |
[09:19] | -Jack,this was my fault. -What? | -Jack 这都是我的错 -什么? |
[09:22] | I hunted with Ethan,I spent time with him. | 我和Ethan一块儿打猎 我和他度过了很长时间 |
[09:23] | I never sensed anything…off. | 我什么都没察觉出来 |
[09:27] | But for everything that I know about hunting and tracking, | 但就我对打猎和跟踪的了解 |
[09:29] | whoever he is,he knows more. | 不管这人是谁 他知道得很多 |
[09:32] | If we catch up with him, | 如果我们追上他了 |
[09:33] | I don’t want anything to happen to the only trained physician on the island. | 我不想岛上唯一一个训练有素的医生发生什么意外 |
[09:35] | So go back,be the doctor. Let me be the hunter. | 所以还是回去当好医生吧 让我去找他 |
[09:44] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗? |
[09:49] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[09:57] | I’m trying to help,and all the guy can tell me is go South? | 我尽力想帮忙 那家伙却叫我去南边? |
[10:00] | Like what? I’m gonna get in his way or something? | 什么话嘛? 我碍着他们了还是怎么了? |
[10:02] | We’re all tweaked,man. | 我们都很焦急 老兄 |
[10:03] | Locke’s just feeling it like the rest of us. | Locke也和其他人一样 |
[10:04] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[10:06] | I got five guys who are going out there with me, | 那儿有五个家伙会和我一块儿去 |
[10:08] | putting our necks on the line to try to find Charlie and Claire. | 就算冒着生命危险 我们也想去找Charlie和Claire |
[10:12] | All I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[10:13] | I’m getting sick of being treated like a second-class citizen around here | 我讨厌在这儿被当成二等公民 |
[10:16] | because Mount Baldy can bag a boar. | 就因为那秃头能抓野猪 |
[10:19] | He knows a lot more than how to catch a boar. | 除了抓野猪 他还知道很多 |
[10:21] | Mr. Locke’s a warrior… | Locke先生是个勇士 |
[10:22] | he can hunt, | 他能打猎 |
[10:23] | he can track stuff,and he’s the only one who brought knives. | 他能跟踪 他是这儿唯一一个带刀子的人 |
[10:26] | So if it were me,I’d listen to him. | 所以如果是我 我就会听他的 |
[10:32] | Well,I don’t want you to. | 我不想你听他的 |
[10:34] | You understand? | 明白吗? |
[10:39] | You stay with Hurley. | 你和Hurley呆一块儿 |
[10:42] | I might not be a warrior,but I am going South. | 我或许不是个勇士 但我会去南边 |
[10:54] | Back home, | 等我回到家 |
[10:55] | I’m known as something of a warrior myself. | 大家也会认为我是个勇士的 |
[11:11] | We mark our progress by line of sight. | 我们用红线标记我们的行程 |
[11:15] | Tie these off so we don’t get lost. | 把这个绑在树上 我们就不会迷路了 |
[11:19] | You can lead us back to camp,right? | 你能带我们回营地 对吧? |
[11:23] | If nothing happens to me. | 如果我没发生什么意外的话 |
[11:28] | Maybe I’d better take marker detail. | 或许由我来做标记会更好一些 |
[11:35] | Anything? | 有发现? |
[11:37] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[11:39] | -If you can’t find the trail… -I’ll pick it up again. | -如果你找不到踪迹… -我会再找到的 |
[11:41] | We need to rest for a minute,to get our clarity back. | 我们得休息会儿好让思路清晰一些 |
[11:44] | You’re gonna take a break? | 你们要休息? |
[11:46] | It’s gotta be almost 4:00. When the sun sets,there’s no way… | 快4:00点了 太阳一下山就不可能… |
[11:48] | It’s 4:25. And,yes,I’m taking a break. | 现在是4:25 但我要休息一下 |
[12:00] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我和你谈谈? |
[12:04] | Would it kill you to give the guy a little space? | 给他点空间 这又不会对你怎么样 |
[12:07] | It might. | 会的 |
[12:10] | Stop that. | 不要那样 |
[12:12] | What? | 什么? |
[12:13] | That. | 那样 |
[12:21] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[12:27] | I didn’t believe her…Claire. | 我没有相信她…Claire |
[12:30] | -I gave her a sedative. -Jack,you can’t… | -我给了她镇定药 -Jack 你不能… |
[12:31] | she told me someone was after her,that she was being attacked,and I… | 她告诉我有人在追她 有人要伤害她 我却.. |
[12:35] | she just seemed so out of it. | 感觉她说的有点脱节 |
[12:37] | I thought that her pregnancy was amping up her stress,and I… | 我以为是怀孕增加了她的压力的缘故 我… |
[12:43] | I didn’t believe her. | 我没有相信她 |
[13:03] | What is it? | 什么? |
[13:08] | Look familiar? | 很熟悉吧? |
[13:10] | It’s Charlie’s. | 是Charlie的 |
[13:11] | You think it just came off? | 你觉得这只是个意外的发现吗? |
[13:14] | No. | 不 |
[13:16] | He’s leaving us a trail. | 他在给我们暗示 |
[13:33] | They went this way. | 他们朝这边走了 |
[13:36] | I’m not so sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[13:39] | There’s another trail here. | 这儿有另一个线索 |
[13:43] | -What do you mean,”another”? -These are footprints. | -你什么意思 “另一个”? -这些是脚印 |
[13:45] | People moved off this way. | 他们朝这边移动 |
[13:53] | Charlie’s leaving these for us to follow. | Charlie留下这些给我们作暗示 |
[13:56] | They went that way. | 他们往那边去了 |
[13:57] | Unless Charlie isn’t the one leaving them. | 除非这些东西不是Charlie留下的 |
[13:59] | If Ethan knows that we’re behind him,he could be setting up a dummy trail. | 如果Ethan知道我们在跟踪他 他很可能会弄些假线索 |
[14:03] | Take off in one direction,double back in his old footprints. | 在一个方向岔开 然后沿着原脚印往回走 |
[14:08] | Wait,now you’re a tracker? | 等等 你也会跟踪? |
[14:10] | You’re just full of surprises. | 你真让人惊讶 |
[14:15] | So we’ve got two trails. | 所以我们有两条路可走 |
[14:17] | Let’s split up. I’ll take that one. | 我们分头找吧 我找这边 |
[14:19] | No,we should stay together,Jack. | 不行 我们得呆在一起 Jack |
[14:20] | Why? We’ve got two trails,and apparently two trackers. | 为什么? 我们有两个线索 而且有两个会跟踪的人 |
[14:29] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:41] | Who got taken by what? | 谁被谁挟持走了? |
[14:43] | Charlie and Claire. They think Ethan took ’em. | Charlie和Claire 他们都认为是Ethan干的 |
[14:47] | -Ethan took ’em? -Yeah. | -Ethan挟持他们? -是的 |
[14:49] | Took ’em why? And who the hell’s Ethan? | 为什么要挟持他们? 还有Ethan是谁? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. He wasn’t on the list thing,the manifest. | 我不知道 他不在旅客名单上 |
[14:56] | Ever think he might have lied about his name? | 有没想过 他有可能虚报他的名字? |
[14:59] | It’s stupid to lie about your name. | 虚报名字那太蠢了 |
[15:04] | All right,tattoo, | 好吧 小子 |
[15:06] | where do you think Ethan came from? | 那你觉得Ethan从哪儿来的? |
[15:08] | Maybe he was already on the island before we were. | 可能在我们来之前 他就在岛上了 |
[15:13] | Got yourself one hell of an imagination,kid. | 你可真会想象 孩子 |
[15:16] | There could be lots of other people on the island. | 岛上可能有许多人 |
[15:18] | So a tribe of evil natives planted a ringer in the camp | 所以当地的邪恶部落派了个人潜入我们的营地 |
[15:21] | to kidnap a pregnant girl and a reject from VH1 has-beens. | 来绑架一个孕妇 而且这女子还是VH1电台扔在这儿的 |
[15:26] | Yeah,fiendishly clever. | 是的 简直太聪明了 |
[15:30] | And why am I getting the evening news from a 6-year-old? | 为什么我要听一个6岁小子的话? |
[15:33] | I’m 10. | 我10岁 |
[15:34] | Okay,then it must be true. | 好吧 这就一定是真的了 |
[15:37] | If you don’t believe me,ask Sayid. He said we’re not alone. | 如果你不相信我 问问Sayid 他说岛上不只我们这些人 |
[15:44] | Sayid’s back? | Sayid回来了? |
[15:56] | -Red shirt. -Huh? | -红衬衫 -啊? |
[15:59] | Red shirt. You ever watch “Star Trek”? | 红衬衫 你看过”星际之门”吗? |
[16:04] | Oh,not really. | 没看过 |
[16:06] | The crew guys | 那些飞船上的家伙 |
[16:08] | that would go down to the planet with the main guys… | 跟着一队人来到一个星球… |
[16:10] | the captain and the guy with the pointy ears… | 首长和那个有尖耳朵的家伙 |
[16:15] | they always wore red shirts,and they always got killed. | 他们总穿着红衬衫 而且老是被杀 |
[16:19] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[16:24] | Sounds like a pisspoor captain. | 听起来像是个可怜的首长 |
[16:30] | What do you doin the real world,Mr. Locke? | 在现实生活中你是干什么的 Locke先生? |
[16:32] | -It’s John. -John. | -叫我John -John |
[16:36] | Why don’t you guess? | 猜猜看? |
[16:37] | Well,you’re either a taxidermist or a hit man. | 你要么是动物标本剥制师 要么就是职业杀手 |
[16:44] | I was a… | 我是… |
[16:46] | regional collections supervisor for a box company. | 包装箱公司的区域收集监督人员 |
[16:52] | A box company? | 包装箱公司? |
[16:56] | They made boxes. | 他们做盒子的 |
[17:04] | Yeah,right. | 是吗 |
[17:06] | -Please slow down! -You said they went this way. | -慢一点! -你说他们朝这边走的 |
[17:09] | I think they went this way. I’m not as good at this as Locke is. | 我想他们朝这边走的 我没Locke那么厉害 |
[17:17] | So where’d you pick up the tracking skills,Kate? | 这些跟踪技术你是哪里学来的 Kate? |
[17:19] | Was that before or after you were on the run? | 是在通缉前还是通缉后学的? |
[17:25] | -I’m trying to help,Jack. -You know what might help? | -我试着帮忙 Jack -你知道什么东西帮得上忙? |
[17:28] | A little honesty. | 诚实一点 |
[17:30] | Just give me something real –anything. | 给我些真实的东西…任何东西都可以 |
[17:35] | My dad was in the army… | 我爸爸是军队里的 |
[17:38] | ranger battalion. | 突击队 |
[17:39] | He was stationed at Fort Lewis,Washington State. | 他驻扎在华盛顿州的路易丝堡 |
[17:47] | We’d go hiking together. | 我们曾经一块儿远足 |
[17:50] | One day we spent eight hours tracking deer. | 有一天 我们花了8个小时追一只鹿 |
[17:56] | Being in the woods,it was like… | 呆在丛林里 感觉就像… |
[17:58] | it was like his religion. | 就像是他的宗教信仰 |
[18:13] | That was real. | 那是真实的 |
[18:16] | Anything you wanna share,Jack? | 你有什么要分享的吗 Jack? |
[18:24] | Well,thanks for coming in,Jack. Have a seat. | 感谢你能来 Jack 请坐 |
[18:38] | What’s it say? | 纸上写了什么? |
[18:40] | The truth… | 事实 |
[18:42] | that a patient was brought to the E.R. following a car accident, | 发生车祸后 病人被送到了急诊室 |
[18:45] | rushed into surgery with massive internal bleeding. | 有大范围的内出血 然后仓促进行手术 |
[18:47] | You joined me,and in spite of our most heroic efforts, | 你和我是主刀医生 尽管尽了最大的努力 |
[18:50] | the patient succumbed to her injuries. | 病人还是没能挺过来 |
[18:55] | Looks like you fixed everything but the patient. | 看来除了病人 你把每件事都做得很完美 |
[19:00] | You had no business being in O.R. | 你在手术室没有认真工作 |
[19:04] | You really think I would have walked in there if I couldn’t handle it? | 你真以为如果碰上我应付不了的手术 我会走进手术室? |
[19:07] | You’ve done it before. | 你以前这么做过 |
[19:08] | That’s right,I have,because I am perfectly capable of making those … | 说得对 我有过 因为我有能力完美地把那些… |
[19:11] | How can you say that after what happened yesterday? | 发生昨天那样的事 你居然还敢这么说? |
[19:13] | -The problem is not… -You were impaired. | -问题不是… -你的价值降低了 |
[19:16] | -I know my limits. -I won’t sign this. | -我知道我的能力界限在哪 -我不会签这个字的 |
[19:20] | You were part of a team,Jack. | 你是小组中的一员 Jack |
[19:22] | I’m not the only one on the hook for this. | 我不是唯一一个和这件事挂钩的 |
[19:23] | You called me off. | 你接替我做的手术 |
[19:26] | You were the surgeon of record when she died. | 她死的时候档案里记录 你是主刀医生 |
[19:32] | Look,accidents happen in surgeries all the time,Jack. | 听着 手术过程中发生意外是常有的事 Jack |
[19:36] | That’s the truth,and you know it. | 那就是事实 你知道的 |
[19:38] | But if you contradict this report, | 如果你抵触这份报告 |
[19:40] | if you mention alcohol, | 如果你提到酒 |
[19:43] | well,that’s the only fact that’s gonna matter. | 那将会是造成事故的唯一事实 |
[19:46] | They’ll strip me of my license. | 他们会吊销我的执照的 |
[19:50] | Yes… | 是的… |
[19:51] | they will. | 他们会的 |
[20:02] | I know I have been hard on you, | 我知道我对你管教很严 |
[20:09] | but that is how you make a soft metal into steel. | 那是因为我恨铁不成钢 |
[20:13] | That is why | 所以你才会成为 |
[20:15] | you are the most gifted young surgeon in this city. | 本市最有天赋的年轻外科医生 |
[20:26] | I mean,this… | 我意思是 这是… |
[20:28] | this is a career that is all about the greater good. | 这是一个可以带来很大好处的职业 |
[20:34] | I’ve had to sacrifice | 在你和我关系上的某些方面… |
[20:36] | certain aspects of my relationship with you | 我不得不做出牺牲 |
[20:41] | so that hundreds and thousands of patients will live | 那样成百上千的病人… |
[20:47] | because of your extraordinary skills. | 会因为你高超的技术而活着 |
[21:06] | I know it’s a long… | 我知道这要等… |
[21:09] | long time coming. | 很长的时间 |
[21:16] | What happened yesterday, | 但昨天发生的事 |
[21:21] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 |
[21:24] | will never happen again. | 再也不会发生了 |
[21:31] | After what I’ve given… | 我已经付出了那么多… |
[21:40] | this isn’t…this is not just about my career,Jack, | 这不只….这已经不只关系到我的职业 Jack |
[21:46] | it’s my life. | 这是我的生命 |
[22:14] | Thank you,son. | 谢谢你 儿子 |
[22:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:43] | I don’t know if you Islams got a concept of karma, | 我不知道你们伊斯兰教是否有命运这种概念 |
[22:47] | but I get the sense this island just served you up a heaping platter of cosmic payback. | 但我有种感觉 这个岛屿偿还了你很多东西 |
[22:53] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[22:55] | Dr. Do-right doesn’t trust me with his antibiotics | “正义”医生不肯给我抗生素 |
[22:57] | so I gotta hump it up here every day to get my meds. | 所以我只能每天自己来这儿取药了 |
[23:02] | You know,a less magnanimous man than I | 你知道 一个比我还没有雅量的人 |
[23:05] | might just be thinking he could beat the ever-living snot out of you right now | 也会觉得能够痛扁眼前这个苟且偷生的贱人 |
[23:09] | without fear of reprisal. | 而不必担心报复 |
[23:10] | You want a shot,take it. | 你想打就打吧 |
[23:14] | Know that I left this camp out of shame for what I did to you. | 但我要你知道 我离开是因为对自己的所作所为感到羞耻 |
[23:18] | It was never my intention to return. | 我决不是故意要回来的 |
[23:20] | Sorry,fresh out of sweet forgiveness. | 抱歉 我对请求宽容这种事已经免疫了 |
[23:24] | If it wasn’t your intention to return,then why did you? | 如果不是故意的 那你为什么要回来? |
[23:29] | I was taken prisoner by the Frenchwoman. | 我被那个法国女子俘虏了 |
[23:35] | The one that’s been sending out a distress signal for 16 years? | 那个发送了16年求救信号的法国女子? |
[23:38] | She’s alive? | 她还活着? |
[23:39] | She was on a science expedition. | 她是一支科考队的 |
[23:41] | She said they shipwrecked. | 她说他们的船只失事了 |
[23:43] | She alone? | 她一个人? |
[23:45] | She said that there are others on this island. | 她说岛上还有其他人 |
[23:47] | Her people? | 她的人? |
[23:48] | No,she believed they had all gotten sick. | 不是 她认为她队里的人都病了 |
[23:53] | She murdered her entire team. | 她杀了整支科考队 |
[24:02] | And these others,who the hell are they? | 那其他人他妈的又是谁? |
[24:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:05] | She’s never seen them. | 她从没看到过他们 |
[24:07] | Oh,she’s never seen them,but she knows they’re there? | 她从没看到过他们 却知道他们在那儿? |
[24:09] | If you believe her. | 如果你相信她的话 |
[24:11] | Do you? | 你相信吗? |
[24:14] | Maybe. | 或许相信 |
[24:17] | Maybe not. | 或许不相信 |
[24:20] | But on my way back, | 但在我回来的路上 |
[24:25] | I heard something in the jungle… | 我听到丛林里有东西… |
[24:27] | surrounding me. | 围绕着我 |
[24:28] | Something like what? | 什么东西? |
[24:34] | Have you got something to say to me,Sawyer? | 你还有什么要说的吗 Sawyer? |
[24:37] | Or are you going to continue asking me questions you know I don’t have the answers to? | 还是继续问我 连我都不知道答案的问题? |
[24:48] | Tide’s coming up the beach. | 潮水涨到岸上了 |
[24:50] | The plane hull’s almost in the water. | 机身几乎浸在水里了 |
[24:55] | I kept your signal fire burning. | 我继续用你的烧火方式求救 |
[25:05] | Crap. | 垃圾 |
[25:06] | Your blots can’t get in. | 你孤立的棋子进不来了 |
[25:07] | Yeah,I know my blots can’t get in. | 是的 我知道那颗孤立的棋子进不来了 |
[25:09] | -My roll. -Yahoo! | -轮到我掷骰子了 -喔哦! |
[25:10] | I need a four-three. | 我需要一个三 一个四 |
[25:20] | Dude,would you please roll? | 小子 你能不能快点? |
[25:24] | -Yes! -No! | -好! -不! |
[25:26] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[25:32] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[25:33] | I wasn’t very good when I first started playing,either. | 我第一次玩的时候玩得也不好 |
[25:35] | I didn’t just start playing. | 我不是第一次玩 |
[25:37] | I took 17th in a tournament once. | 我在联赛中获得了第17名 |
[25:39] | -17th is not very good. -No,17th is very good. | -17名不怎么好啊 -不 17名很好 |
[25:43] | Come on,double sixes,double sixes. | 拜托了 两个六 两个六 |
[25:48] | -Yes! -Oh,you gotta be kidding me. | -好! -开什么玩笑 |
[25:50] | -I’m lucky. -No one is that lucky. | -我很幸运 -没人会那么幸运 |
[25:52] | My dad said I was the luckiest person he ever knew. | 我爸爸说我是他认识的人中最幸运的家伙 |
[25:55] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[25:56] | Not Michael…Brian,my other dad. | 不是Michael 是Brian 我的另一个爸爸 |
[26:02] | Yeah,um… | 是的 |
[26:07] | Yes! Yes! | 好! 好! |
[26:09] | Come on,one more game. Double or nothing. | 来吧 再来一局 要么加倍付钱 要么一笔购销 |
[26:11] | I can’t. | 我不能来了 |
[26:12] | I got a meeting. | 我有个会议 |
[26:13] | -A meeting? -Yeah,a meeting. | -会议? -是的 一个会议 |
[26:16] | -You owe me $20,000. -You’ll get it. | -你欠我2000美元 -会给你的 |
[26:26] | It’s been about 15 minutes since we’ve seen any sign. | 我们已经有15分钟没看到任何踪迹了 |
[26:30] | What are we following? | 我们在跟踪什么? |
[26:32] | -My gut. -Great. | -我的勇气 -很好 |
[26:37] | So,Boone,what do you do in the real world? | 那么Boone 在现实生活中你是干什么的? |
[26:41] | I run a business. | 我做生意的 |
[26:43] | -What kind of business? -It’s a wedding thing. | -什么生意? -一些婚礼的东西 |
[26:50] | My mother has this empire… | 我妈妈有个大企业 |
[26:53] | the Martha Stewart of matrimony. | 玛莎·斯图而特婚姻公司 |
[26:54] | I run one of the subsidiaries. | 我经营其中一个子公司 |
[26:56] | So,who’s running it now? | 那么现在由谁管呢? |
[26:59] | I guess it doesn’t matter,does it? | 这已经不重要了 不是吗? |
[27:02] | I’m sure there are people who can handle it temporarily. | 我想会有人临时接管的 |
[27:06] | It’s gonna start raining in one minute. | 一分钟后将下雨 |
[27:10] | -One minute? -Give or take a few seconds. | -一分钟? -几秒种的偏差 |
[27:13] | You should turn around,Boone,head back. | 你应该折回 Boone 回去 |
[27:15] | What? | 什么? |
[27:16] | Trail’s been cold for 1/4 mile,dangerous terrain ahead. | 已经有1/4英里我们没看到踪迹了 前面很危险 |
[27:18] | If you start now,you’ll make it back to camp before dark. | 如果你现在回去就能在天黑前赶到营地 |
[27:20] | -What about you? -I can take care of myself. | -那你呢? -我会照顾好自己 |
[27:22] | No,I’m not gonna head back. | 不 我不回去 |
[27:23] | I admire your courage,but you should… | 我欣赏你的勇气 但你应该… |
[27:24] | I’m not heading back. | 我不会回去的 |
[27:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:47] | They teach you how to predict the weather at a box company? | 在包装箱公司他们教你如何预测天气? |
[28:06] | I guess we were right. | 我想我们走对了 |
[28:12] | Where to now? | 现在往哪儿走? |
[28:24] | Jack, where are you going? | Jack 你去哪儿? |
[28:28] | Didn’t you hear her? | 你听到她了吗? |
[28:29] | Hear who? | 听到谁? |
[29:18] | If you do not stop following me, | 如果你再跟着我 |
[29:21] | I will kill one of them. | 我会杀了他们其中一个 |
[29:24] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[29:45] | No more warnings. | 不会警告你第二遍 |
[30:04] | Dr. Shephard. | Shephard医生 |
[30:09] | That man that my father’s talking to…who is that? | 和我父亲说话的那人是谁? |
[30:12] | That’s her husband. | 是那病人的丈夫 |
[30:15] | He’s threatening to sue. | 他威胁说要起诉 |
[30:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[30:46] | How long was I out? | 我昏了多久了? |
[30:47] | I don’t know,a few minutes. You slipped. With all the rocks and everything. | 我不知道 几分钟吧 你滑倒了 岩石什么的都掉下来了 |
[30:51] | -Ethan. -What? | -Ethan -什么? |
[30:53] | -Ethan was here. -You banged your head,Jack. | -Ethan在这儿 -你撞到头了 Jack |
[30:54] | No,no. He was here. | 不 不 他不在这儿 |
[30:56] | You have to stop. | 你得停手了 |
[30:58] | The rain has washed away the trail. | 雨水把痕迹都冲掉了 |
[31:00] | Even if he was here,you’ve got…Jack! | 即使他在这儿 你也得…Jack! |
[31:03] | I’m not letting him do this. | 我不会再让他这么做的 |
[31:05] | -Not letting him? -Not again. | -不让他? -不再让了 |
[31:12] | We realized that her blood pressure was continuing to drop precipitously. | 我们发现她的血压急速下降 |
[31:17] | At which point,the patient went into cardiac arrest. | 此刻 病人的心脏停止跳动 |
[31:21] | Of course,every effort was made to resuscitate her, | 当然 我们尽了最大的努力抢救 |
[31:25] | but the severity of her injuries… | 但是严重的伤势… |
[31:27] | the amount of internal bleeding made that impossible. | 以及大量的内出血使得我们无力挽救她的生命 |
[31:32] | Now,in my professional opinion,ladies and gentlemen,and that’s all I have… | 按照我的职业观点 女士们先生们 我要说的是… |
[31:37] | by the time I was called in,the damage was irreversible. | 当我赶到的时候 形势已经无法逆转了 |
[31:45] | Okay. Thanks,Christian. | 好的 谢谢 Christian |
[31:47] | -Sorry about this formality. -Of course. | -我们对这种形式主义感到抱歉 -好的 |
[31:49] | Just one final detail. | 最后一个细节 |
[31:52] | You were aware of the patient’s pregnancy when you went into the procedure? | 你动手术的时候知道病人已经怀孕了吗? |
[31:55] | Absolutely. | 当然知道 |
[31:56] | The patient’s husband had informed the attending in the E.R. | 病人的丈夫为预产的事来过急诊室 |
[32:00] | It was,however,extremely early in the pregnancy | 不过是在怀孕很早期的时候 |
[32:03] | so our primary focus had to be on the mother. | 所以我们把重点主要放在母亲身上 |
[32:11] | Okay,then,I think we’re done here. | 好的 那么 我想我们问完了 |
[32:13] | Our final report will be filed. | 最终结果将做成档案 |
[32:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:18] | I need to… | 我需要… |
[32:22] | revise my statement. | 修正一下我的陈述词 |
[32:30] | I didn’t come into the O.R. until well into the procedure. | 我是了解情况以后才进的手术室 |
[32:33] | I was warned by one of the nurses that my father was operating… | 我被一个护士提醒 我父亲在受影响的情况下… |
[32:41] | under the influence. | 给病人动手术 |
[32:42] | Jack, this is not… | Jack 这不是… |
[32:43] | By the time I got there,it was clear that my father was | 等我赶到那的时候 很明显我父亲已经… |
[32:46] | not only incapacitated,but that he had also… | 无法控制局面了 同时他还… |
[32:50] | severed the patient’s hepatic artery, | 割断了病人的肝动脉 |
[32:53] | which,in my professional opinion, | 按照我的职业观点 |
[32:58] | caused the crisis which led to her death. | 这造成了病人的最终死亡 |
[33:31] | No! | 不! |
[33:35] | You gotta cut him down. | 你去把绳子割断 |
[33:46] | Hold on,Charlie. Hold on there. | 坚持住 Charlie 坚持住 |
[34:05] | I can’t reach! Pull him over! | 我够不到! 拉他过来! |
[34:33] | He’s not breathing. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[34:50] | Come on,breathe. | 加油 呼吸 |
[34:52] | Breathe,Charlie,come on. Breathe! | 呼吸 Charlie 加油 呼吸! |
[35:06] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:10] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:19] | Come on! | 加油! |
[35:29] | Come on,Charlie! Come on! | 加油 Charlie! 加油! |
[35:32] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[35:34] | Come on,Charlie. Come on! | 加油 Charlie 加油! |
[35:39] | Come on! | 加油! |
[35:41] | Come on,Charlie. Come on! | 加油 Charlie 加油! |
[35:48] | Come on! | 加油! |
[35:54] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:57] | Jack,he’s…Jack,stop. He’s not coming… | Jack 他…Jack 不要打了 他不会回来了… |
[36:28] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系的 没关系的 |
[36:34] | No. | 不 |
[36:35] | No. | 不 |
[36:37] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:39] | Stop! | 住手! |
[36:41] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:43] | Come on. | 加油 |
[36:44] | Come on. | 加油 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:03] | Yeah, just breathe. Breathe. | 好 尽量呼吸 呼吸 |
[37:05] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[37:08] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就行 |
[37:09] | Just breathe deep. Breathe deep. | 作深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[37:11] | There you are. | 做得好 |
[37:21] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[37:40] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[37:45] | They brought Charlie back,but he hasn’t said anything since he came back. | 他们把Charlie带回来了 但他回来后还没说过话 |
[37:54] | They find Claire? | 他们找到Claire了? |
[38:09] | Does that hurt? | 疼吗? |
[38:13] | How’s your breathing? | 呼吸怎样了? |
[38:21] | you gotta talk to me. | 你得和我说话 |
[38:27] | We’re gonna go back out and look for Claire the moment the sun comes up. | 太阳一出来 我们就要回去找Claire了 |
[38:31] | And I could really use your help. | 我真的很需要你的帮助 |
[38:34] | I mean,anything that you can tell me about… | 我是说 任何你可以告诉我们的有关… |
[38:37] | what you remember,where you were going. | 你记得的事情 你去过哪了 |
[38:41] | Did you see or hear… | 你有没看到或听到… |
[38:44] | I didn’t see anything… | 我什么都没看到… |
[38:49] | hear anything. | 什么都没听到 |
[38:55] | I don’t remember… | 我什么都不记得了… |
[39:00] | anything. | 什么都记不起来了 |
[39:09] | What? | 什么? |
[39:12] | That’s all they wanted. | 才是他们想要的 |
[39:15] | “They.” | “他们” |
[39:16] | All they wanted was Claire. | 他们想要的是Claire |
[39:34] | They aren’t back yet. | 他们还没回来 |
[39:41] | I’m sure they just made camp for the night. | 我确信他们在那儿扎营过夜了 |
[39:46] | If there’s anyone on this island that your brother’s safe with, | 要说你哥哥跟岛上谁在一起最安全 |
[39:49] | it’s Locke. | 只有Locke了 |
[39:53] | Are we lost? | 我们迷路了吗? |
[39:55] | No,Boone,we’re not lost. | 不 Boone 我们没迷路 |
[39:58] | Sorry,it’s just… | 对不起 只是… |
[39:59] | I don’t see how you can still be following his trail. | 我不明白你怎么还能继续跟踪? |
[40:05] | I think we should go back,man. | 我想我们该回去了 老兄 |
[40:09] | Don’t you feel it? | 你没感觉到吗? |
[40:11] | -Feel what? -It. | -感觉什么? -它 |
[40:17] | All right,John, | 好吧 John |
[40:21] | I’m gonna follow the strips back. | 我要沿着红条标记折回了 |
[40:23] | Suit yourself. | 自己看着办吧 |
[40:30] | You need this more than I do. | 你比我更需要这个 |
[40:44] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[40:55] | Steel. | 铁的 |
[40:57] | Could that be part of the plane… | 那是飞机的一部分… |
[41:00] | part of the wreckage? | 失事飞机的一部分吗? |
[41:16] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[41:19] | That’s what we’re gonna find out. | 这就是我们要找的了 |