时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | French! The French are coming! | 法语! 法国人要来了! |
[00:08] | I’ve never been so happy to hear the French! | 我对听到法语还从没这么开心过! |
[00:10] | -Does anyone speak French? -She does. | -谁会说法语? -她会 |
[00:16] | I’m alone now. | 我现在一个人 |
[00:18] | On the island alone. | 一个人在岛上 |
[00:19] | Please, someone come. | 谁快来救我 |
[00:22] | The others, they’re… | 其他人他们都 |
[00:25] | They’re dead. | 他们都已经死了 |
[00:26] | It killed them. | 它杀了他们 |
[00:29] | It killed them all. | 它把他们全杀了 |
[00:34] | -I can’t stay here. -There’s nowhere to go. | -我不能再呆下去了 -你没地方可去 |
[00:37] | Someone has to walk the shore and map the island. | 必须得有人走遍这个海岸 画好岛屿地图 |
[00:39] | See what else there is. | 看看还有什么东西在这儿 |
[00:42] | I hope we meet again. | 希望还能见到你 |
[02:36] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:37] | You know what’s happening. | 你知道发生什么事了 |
[02:39] | But I don’t understand. Why…? | 我不明白为什么 |
[02:41] | It was your responsibility, but you gave him away, Claire. | 你本应该对他负责 但你却抛弃了他 Claire |
[02:47] | Everyone pays the price now. | 现在人人要受到报应 |
[03:52] | Hey, hey, hey, hey!It’s Charlie! It’s Charlie! It’s okay! It’s okay. It’s all right. | Claire没…没事了 |
[03:55] | You were dreaming. | 你是在做梦 |
[04:00] | You were sleepwalking. All right? | 梦游罢了 |
[04:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:08] | Claire, what happened? | Claire 发生什么事了? |
[04:33] | Must have been a hell of a nightmare. | 一定是个可怕的噩梦 |
[04:37] | Who said it was a nightmare? | 谁说过是噩梦了? |
[04:40] | When someone makes a fist so tight | 如果谁把拳头握得这么紧 |
[04:42] | they dig their nails a quarter of an inch into their palms, | 指甲甚至都嵌进手掌四分之一英寸长 |
[04:44] | they probably weren’t dreaming about riding ponies. | 我说他们一定没在做着 骑马这样的好梦 |
[04:48] | -Did you ever sleepwalk before? -No. I don’t think so. | -以前有过梦游吗? -没我想没有 |
[04:52] | -How would I know? -It’d get back to you. | -我怎么知道? -会有反馈信号的 |
[04:56] | I had a girlfriend once that, uh,told me I talked in my sleep. | 我有个女朋友有一次 说我会讲梦话 |
[05:00] | -What did you say? -Don’t know. | -你说什么梦话了? -不知道 |
[05:02] | Whatever it was, she didn’t like it. | 不管说了什么 反正她不喜欢 |
[05:08] | How was your OBIG YN in Sydney? | 悉尼的妇产科医生怎样? |
[05:11] | Good. She was good. | 很好 她很好 |
[05:13] | She was okay with letting you fly in your third trimester? | 你在怀孕的第三阶段坐飞机 她对你这样没意见? |
[05:17] | Yeah, I went for a checkup a week before, and she said it would be fine. | 是的 坐飞机的前一周我去做了检查 她说没事的 |
[05:21] | -Ultrasound was cool? -Mm-hmm. Very healthy. | -超声波检测结果是好的? -是的 非常健康 |
[05:28] | -How you been feeling? -Okay. | -感觉怎么样? -还行 |
[05:30] | Back’s pretty sore, | 只是背很痛 |
[05:32] | but probably just from sleeping on the ground. | 也许是睡在地上的缘故 |
[05:35] | I get dizzy if I stand up too fast. | 如果我站起来太快的话 会觉得头晕 |
[05:39] | And I have to pee all the time. | 还有我老想小便 |
[05:42] | -You eating enough? -Boar and bananas. | -吃的东西够吗? -野猪和香蕉 |
[05:46] | How many weeks in are you? | 怀孕已经有几周了? |
[05:48] | What was the date that you found out that you were pregnant? | 你什么时候发现你怀孕了? |
[05:54] | -Is it pink? -I don’t know. | -是粉色吗? -我还不知道 |
[05:56] | I mean, did you actually pee on it? | 我是说你真尿在它上面了? |
[05:57] | -Just give me a second. -Maybe you didn’t do it right. | -是的 请给我点时间 -也许是你做的方式不对 |
[05:59] | -Thomas, I can pee on a stick. -What color is it? | -Thomas我可以尿在一根棒上 -那是什么颜色? |
[06:02] | -How long’s it been? -Six… 66 seconds. | -多久了? -66秒了 |
[06:06] | -Oh, gosh. -Shh. | -糟了 -安静 |
[06:09] | Okay, there’s definitely two lines. | 好的有很明显的两条线 |
[06:11] | -Two pink lines? -Pink? No, no, no. These are, like, red. | -两条粉色的线? -粉色? 不 这看上去像红色 |
[06:14] | What? | 什么? |
[06:16] | They’re pink. | 是粉色 |
[06:17] | -These two lines… -They’re pink. | -这两条线 -是粉色的 |
[06:19] | First of all, these tests are not always accurate. | 好吧 首先这种测试并不一定准确 |
[06:21] | No, no, no. My uncle, you know, | 不 你知道我我伯父的 |
[06:22] | we thought he had testicular cancer. You remember that? | 本来大家都以为他得了睾丸癌还记得吗? |
[06:25] | -He did. He’s dead. -Well, yeah… | -是的 他得癌了 他完蛋了 -是这样… |
[06:27] | I mean, no, no. It was like a wrong… | 我是说不不…这就个错误的… |
[06:29] | It was a bad diagnosis. | 错误的诊断 |
[06:31] | This thing doesn’t mean for sure you’re pregnant. | 听着…这东西 并不能完全确定你是否怀孕 |
[06:33] | -Thomas! -Get another. | -Thomas! -我们应该再试一次 |
[06:35] | I am six weeks late, okay? Six weeks. | 我的例假已经6周没有来了 知道吗? … 6周 |
[06:38] | That never happens. I’m pregnant. | 从来没发生过这种事 我怀孕了 |
[06:45] | Okay. Okay, look, it’s all gonna be okay. | 好好 听着事情会变好的 |
[06:49] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[06:59] | You know, if we wanted to, we could do this. | 你知道如果我们想要的话 我们能这么做的 |
[07:03] | Stop it. | 不要说了 |
[07:04] | -No, I’m not kidding. -My mom would disown me. | -不 我没在开玩笑 -我妈妈会不要我的 |
[07:07] | She basically has already. | 可以说已经不要你了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, and but with what? I mean, my $5-an-hour job at Fish ‘n Fry? | 是的 但我们用什么来养活孩子? 就靠我在炸鱼店每小时5美元的工作? |
[07:16] | You’re not the only one with a job, you know? | 但并不是只有你一个人有工作? |
[07:18] | I mean, I’ve got my painting. | 我意思是我能画画 |
[07:21] | That’s sweet, but…This isn’t what we want. | 这很好 但这不是我们想要的 |
[07:27] | Maybe it is. | 或许是 |
[07:31] | You know? | 你知道吗? |
[07:33] | This could be like, uh… | 这可能是…. |
[07:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:40] | It could be, like, the best thing ever. | 这就像是我们之间最美好的东西 |
[07:45] | You’d really want to try? | 你真想试试? |
[07:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:58] | Claire, I love you. | Claire我爱你 |
[08:19] | Well, this is a first. | 这还是第一次 |
[08:22] | You standing still, middle of the day, doing nothing. | 一天里你站着不动什么也不做 |
[08:28] | Amazing. | 让人惊讶 |
[08:30] | I’m doing something. | 我在做事 |
[08:31] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗? 做什么? |
[08:35] | I’m sinking. | 淹没自己 |
[08:38] | Water goes out, takes the sand with it and you sink. | 水往外流带走沙子 接着你就往下沉 |
[08:46] | I used to do it with my mom when I was a kid. | 我还是孩子的时候和我妈妈这么玩过 |
[08:55] | Ah. New plan. | 新计划 |
[08:57] | You’re gonna just sink your way right off the island. | 你就打算一路下沉离开这个岛 |
[09:00] | Sayid would be proud. | Sayid会替你感到自豪的 |
[09:04] | He’s been gone for almost a week. | 他离开已经有一周了 |
[09:07] | Something tells me he’ll be okay. | 我有预感他会没事的 |
[09:12] | So, what are you doing this far from the caves? | 那你大老远跑到这儿来干什么? |
[09:15] | Bringing water down. | 带水来 |
[09:17] | Bringing fish back. | 带鱼回去 |
[09:25] | Claire’s gonna have the baby soon. | Claire马上就要生了 |
[09:40] | Dear diary, | “亲爱的日记” |
[09:41] | still on the bloody island. | “我们还在这个该死的岛”上 |
[09:44] | Today, I swallowed a bug. | “今天我吞下了一只虫子” |
[09:49] | Love, Claire. | “爱你的 Claire” |
[09:54] | Here. | 这儿 |
[09:56] | What separates us from these savage Yanks if we can’t drink tea? | 如果我们不喝茶的话 怎么能把我们跟那些野人区分开来? |
[10:02] | -Feeling better? -It was just a dream. | -感觉好些了? -只是个梦罢了 |
[10:08] | I have this dream. | 我也做过这样的梦 |
[10:11] | I’m driving a bus, and my teeth start falling out. | 我开着车我的牙齿开始掉落 |
[10:17] | My mum is in the back, eating biscuits. | 我妈妈在后面吃着饼干 |
[10:21] | Everything smells of bacon. | 每样东西闻起来都是熏肉的味道 |
[10:24] | It’s weird. | 很古怪 |
[10:27] | Of course, I don’t wake up screaming. | 当然我没有尖叫着醒来 |
[10:29] | I’m all right, Charlie. | 我没事Charlie |
[10:32] | Mmm. No, of course you are. | 你当然没事 |
[10:36] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[10:39] | …I think about you | 在这个地方 |
[10:42] | …in this place. | 我很挂念你 |
[10:44] | How hard it must be for you, | 你过得一定很艰难 |
[10:47] | without your family and your friends. | 没有家人没有朋友 |
[10:50] | And I think, we could be friends. I could be your friend. | 我想我们可以做朋友 我可以做你的朋友 |
[10:58] | We don’t have to do each other’s hair or anything. | 我们不必给对方剪头发 或者别的一些事情 |
[11:00] | I just mean that, you know, if you needed someone to talk to about anything, | 你知道我是说真的 如果你想找个人聊聊 |
[11:10] | I’m here. | 我就在这儿 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:29] | -I didn’t mean that I… -It’s cool, Claire. | -我没有那种意思… -没关系Claire |
[11:32] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[11:40] | Thomas cleaned out his whole loft. | Thomas把整个阁楼都打扫干净了 |
[11:42] | I’m officially moving in on Tuesday. | 我礼拜二要正式搬进去了 |
[11:44] | -That is great! -I know. He’s awesome. | -太好了! -我知道他很棒! |
[11:51] | -You know, maybe we shouldn’t… -No. You’re not backing out now. | -你知道也许我们并不应该 -不行你现在不准退缩 |
[11:54] | -It seems silly. -He’s just a psychic, Claire. | -感觉有点傻 -他只是能够通灵而已 Claire |
[11:56] | I thought you were into this, all your astrology stuff. | 我还以为你能接受类似于占星术的这些东西 |
[11:59] | Yeah, I know, | 我知道 |
[12:00] | but I don’t need somebody telling me | 但我不需要谁来告诉我 我会发生什么事 |
[12:04] | what’s gonna happen or how to live my life. | 我应该怎样生活 |
[12:05] | It’s not about what you need. It’s about what’s fun. | 这不是你需要不需要的问题 这是个有不有趣的问题 |
[12:08] | So unless you have another excuse… | 所以除非你还有其它借口 |
[12:12] | I’ll need your hands for this. | 我要你把手伸过来 |
[12:45] | So when did you find out? | 那么你什么时候发现的? |
[12:48] | -What? -About the baby. | -什么? -孩子的事 |
[12:57] | Um… Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[13:08] | -She hasn’t told her mum yet… -Shh. | -她还没告诉她妈妈 -嘘! |
[13:15] | What, should I not tell her? | 什么? 我不应该告诉她? |
[13:22] | What? What is it? | 什么?是什么? |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. Um… | 我很抱歉 |
[13:30] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能 我不能… |
[13:34] | What were you gonna…? What did you see? | 你要你看到什么了? |
[13:36] | I’m not doing this reading. | 我不给你算命了 |
[13:38] | No, you were gonna say something. | 不行 你总得说些什么 |
[13:39] | You’ll have to leave. Now. | 你们得走了 现在就请离开 |
[13:44] | Thanks, thanks very much. | 谢谢 … 非常感谢 |
[13:53] | What a freak. | 真是个怪人 |
[14:15] | Help me! | 救命! |
[14:18] | Somebody’s trying to hurt me! Please! Help me! | 有人要伤害我!求你们!救救我! |
[14:24] | -Someone attacked her! -What? | -有人攻击她! -什么? |
[14:26] | -He held me down! -Which way did he go? | -他把我摁在地上! -他往哪个方向跑了? |
[14:28] | I don’t know. I couldn’t see any… | 我不知道 我什么都看不到 |
[14:30] | -How long ago? -What’s going on? | -多久前? -发生什么事了? |
[14:31] | Just now! He just ran away! | 就刚才! 他刚刚逃跑! |
[14:32] | We should fan out and check the surrounding caves. | 我们在周围的山洞分头找找 |
[14:34] | -Wait, wait, hold on. -Hurley, come on, let’s go. | -等等等等 -Hurley快我们走 |
[14:36] | Come on. Come on. Let’s sit down here, okay? | 我们坐下好吗? |
[14:41] | -Can you get her some water? -Sure. | -你能给她弄些水吗? -好的 |
[14:43] | Claire, look at me. It’s okay. You’re safe now. | Claire看着我 没事了 你现在很安全 |
[14:46] | -Did you get a look at him at all? -It was dark. I couldn’t see. | -你有没看清楚他? -没有很暗 我看不见 |
[14:49] | -Where did this happen? -He was here! | -哪儿发生的事? -就这儿! |
[14:52] | I mean, I was sleeping, and I woke up, and he was trying to hurt my baby! | 我正在睡觉 我刚醒来的时候他正要伤害我的孩子 |
[14:57] | He had this thing, like a needle, | 他有针之类的东西 |
[15:01] | and he stabbed me with it! | 他用那东西扎我! |
[15:05] | He was trying to hurt my baby. | 他要伤害我的孩子! |
[15:10] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[15:18] | We hoofed around the entire perimeter, man. | 这整个地方我们都找过了老兄 |
[15:20] | Nobody saw or heard anything? | 没人看到或听到什么吗? |
[15:22] | Uh-uh. Nada. Everyone was asleep. | 什么都没有 大家都在睡觉 |
[15:25] | So, I had an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[15:27] | I’m out here looking for some psycho with Scott and Steve, right? | 我在这儿找某个精神病患者 叫Scott或者叫Steve什么的对吧? |
[15:31] | And I’m realizing, who the hell are Scott and Steve? | 我突然意识到这Scott和Steve他妈的是谁呢? |
[15:34] | I’m not following you. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[15:35] | Look, if I was a cop, and some woman got attacked, we’d canvas, right? | 如果我是个警察 某个妇女遭到攻击了 我们会彻底细查是吧? |
[15:39] | Knock on doors, find witnesses. | 去敲门找出目击证人 |
[15:42] | But we don’t even have doors. | 但我们现在连门都没有 |
[15:43] | You’re not helping me understand… | Hurley你这么说我还是不明白 你是要… |
[15:45] | We don’t know who’s living here, and who’s still at the beach. | 我们不知道谁住在这儿 谁住在岸边 |
[15:48] | I mean, we don’t even know each other. | 我意思是大家 甚至各自都不了解 |
[15:50] | My name isn’t Hurley. It’s Hugo Reyes. | 我的名字不是Hurley而是Hugo Reyes |
[15:54] | Hurley’s just a nickname I have, all right? | Hurley只是个昵称 明白? |
[15:56] | Why? I’m not telling. | 为什么呢? 为什么我没告诉你? |
[15:59] | The point is, we got to find out who everyone is. | 关键是我们得找出岛上各个人的身份 |
[16:01] | You want to start a census? | 你要搞人口调查? |
[16:02] | A registry. Names, what people look like, who’s related to who. | 是的 登记一下姓名 谁长什么样 谁和谁有关系 |
[16:06] | We lay down the law, people will stop attacking each other. | 我们要立个法 或许这样人们就不会相互攻击了 |
[16:09] | Seems like someone’s punched or stabbed every other day. | 似乎这儿隔三差五就有有谁被捶或者谁被刺了一刀的事情 |
[16:12] | We got to find out who did this to her. | 我们得找出是谁攻击了她 |
[16:26] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[16:35] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[16:37] | If you want to close your eyes, | 如果你想闭上眼睛睡觉 |
[16:39] | I’ll be here all night. | 我会整晚都在这儿的 |
[16:42] | I won’t let anyone get to you. | 我不会让任何人接近你 |
[16:47] | I won’t leave you, Claire. Promise. | 我不会离开你Claire 我保证 |
[17:01] | -Wow, we have drapes now. -I know. | -我们有窗帘了 -我知道 |
[17:04] | I feel all grown up. | 我感到自己长大了 |
[17:07] | You like ’em? | 喜欢这窗帘吗? |
[17:08] | Yeah. They’re good. | 是的 他们很漂亮 |
[17:11] | I don’t know why drapes represent age for me. | 我不知道为什么窗帘 对我来说意味着年龄 |
[17:14] | I guess it just feels like something my mum would do. | 我感觉这种事情总应该让我妈来做 |
[17:17] | Oh, um, Sasha called. | Sasha打来电话 |
[17:19] | They’re going out tonight. They wanted to know if we’d go. | 他们今晚要出去 问我们去不去 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么? |
[17:29] | I didn’t eat all the chips. There’s another bag. | 我没有把薯片吃完 还有一袋呢 |
[17:39] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[17:41] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[17:44] | Did you have a bad day? | 你今天过得不开心? |
[17:50] | This isn’t working. | 这不管用 |
[17:53] | Come on, you knew that. | 拜托…你知道的 |
[17:55] | I what? | 我知道什么? |
[18:04] | Just so I’m not overreacting here, | 是不是我太敏感了… |
[18:09] | are you breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手? |
[18:11] | For the past three months, it’s just, | 过去的三个月只是 |
[18:13] | there’s some plan, some responsibility, | 你知道总是会有些计划 有些责任 |
[18:15] | somewhere we have to be, someone you have to talk to. | 我们得去哪儿 得和哪些人说话 |
[18:18] | I’m trying to make sure when the baby comes… | 是啊 我只是想确保孩子出生的时候 |
[18:20] | “When the baby…” Yeah.I mean, that is just not… | “孩子出生”? 是我是说那不只是… |
[18:24] | If it’s like this now, you know, what’s it gonna be like when the baby comes? | 如果照这种情况下去 孩子出生的时候事情又会怎样? |
[18:29] | But you said we should do this. | 但是是你说我们应该这么做的 |
[18:32] | Yeah. | 是 |
[18:33] | Yeah, well, now it’s real. | 是的 但现在我说的才是真话 |
[18:36] | You can’t just change your mind. | 你不能随便改变主意 |
[18:38] | How in the hell am I supposed to be a dad, Claire? | 你叫我怎么当个爸爸 Claire? |
[18:41] | How about my painting? My life? | 我的画怎么办? 我的生活呢? |
[18:43] | I knew… I knew this was gonna happen. | 我知道 …我早知道事情会变成这样 |
[18:45] | I told you so. Perfect. | “我告诉过你这些”真是完美 |
[18:47] | Now I get all your daddy abandonment crap. | 现在所有的什么”弃妇弃子”的头衔都套在我头上了 |
[18:49] | Hey, you bastard, don’t you dare try and justify what you’re doing! | 你这杂种 你敢说你做的是对的?! |
[18:52] | I have done nothing! | 我做过什么了? |
[18:54] | -I’ve done absolutely nothing. -What, I have? | -我什么都没做过 -什么? 那是我错了? |
[18:56] | You don’t think I’ve seen what you’ve done? | 你还以为我不知道 你干的那些好事? |
[18:58] | Excuse me? | 麻烦你再说一遍? |
[19:00] | You were supposed to be on the Pill. | 你本应该吃药的 |
[19:03] | -You think I got pregnant on purpose? -I don’t even care. | -你认为我是故意怀孕的? -我才不在乎 |
[19:06] | Or that this was some kind of plan? | 你认为这是我搞的一个计划? |
[19:08] | -You are out of your mind! -It’s over, Claire! | -你脑袋是不是坏掉了! -都结束了Claire! |
[19:10] | No, it’s not over! | 不 还没结束! |
[19:11] | -I’m out of here. -Thomas! | -我要走了 -Thomas! |
[19:28] | John, right? John Locke? | John对吧? John Locke? |
[19:31] | Is this about your census? | 这就是你的人口调查? |
[19:33] | Yeah, you know, I thought it would be a good idea, you know, | 是的你知道 我觉得这是个好点子你知道 |
[19:36] | get everyone’s name and place of residence. | 记下每个人的名字和住所 |
[19:40] | And who’s checking on you? | 那谁来登记你呢? |
[19:43] | Uh, me. | 呃…我自己 |
[19:46] | It was a joke. | 开玩笑了 |
[19:50] | Uh, good one. | 还真好笑… |
[19:53] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[19:54] | You already know my name. | 你已经知道我的名字了 |
[19:56] | I lived most of my life in Tustin, California. | 我大半辈子都住在加州的Tustin |
[20:00] | Cool. And reason for travel? | 好的…还有你旅行的原因? |
[20:03] | The reason you were in Australia? | 你在澳大利亚的原因? |
[20:06] | I was looking for something. | 我在找东西 |
[20:08] | Looking. Uh-huh. | 找东西 … 啊哈 |
[20:10] | Right on. | 好极了 |
[20:12] | Something. | 找一些东西 |
[20:14] | So, did you find it? | 那么你找到了吗? |
[20:19] | No, it found me. | 没 它找到我了 |
[20:24] | Anything else? | 还需要知道些什么吗? |
[20:25] | No, no, that’s good. | 不 没了 很好 |
[20:27] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Hey, uh, I know I already talked to you, | 嘿呃我知道我已经和你谈过了 |
[20:31] | but I just wanted to get away from him for a second. | 我只是想离开他一会儿 |
[20:34] | Did you see anyone leave the beach last night? | 你看到昨晚有谁离开海岸了? |
[20:36] | People come and go, but… | 人们来来往往 但… |
[20:39] | No, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[20:42] | What? | 什么? |
[20:44] | I’m not sure anything happened. | 我不知道是否真有其事 |
[20:45] | Wait, what? | 什么意思? |
[20:47] | Claire told Michael and I that this attacker tried to inject her with something. | Claire告诉我和Michael 袭击者试图用东西刺她 |
[20:52] | But there was no mark on her stomach. | 但她腹部并没有伤痕 |
[20:53] | She wakes up two nights screaming. | 她两次都是在连续的尖叫声中醒来 |
[20:55] | First time, sleepwalking. | 第一次她是在梦游 |
[20:57] | Think she’s making this up? She was terrified. | 你认为这都是她编造出来的?她受到惊吓了伙计 |
[20:58] | She said he was hurting her baby. | 听她说那家伙要伤害她的孩子 |
[21:00] | Why would someone do that With us 20 feet away? | 大家都睡在周围 那个人为什么要这么做? |
[21:03] | -You think she’s lying? -No. | -所以你认为她是在撒谎? -不 |
[21:04] | -Pregnant woman have extremely lucid… -Lucid. | -怀孕的女子头脑尤其清醒 -头脑清醒对 |
[21:07] | Textbook anxiety nightmares. | 这些就是典型的”噩梦焦虑症” |
[21:08] | You know everything that’s going on with everyone? | 你对大家的情况都很了解? |
[21:15] | So, what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么做? |
[21:16] | Claire’s due in a little more than a week. Maybe two. | Claire的预产期只有一周多一点了 或许两周 |
[21:19] | But if she stays stressed out like this | 但如果她的神经再绷得这么紧 或者再受到一次惊吓 |
[21:23] | or has another panic attack, | 会造成早产的 |
[21:25] | it could trigger an early labor. Out here with no instruments, no monitors, no anesthetic… | 而这儿没有手术工具 没有监控器 也没麻醉剂 |
[21:31] | That would not be good. | 事情会很不妙的 |
[21:34] | It’s not all in her head. | 她还没想过这些 |
[21:43] | -Hey, Lance. -Sorry? | -嘿 Lance -抱歉? |
[21:46] | Lance. Your name’s Lance, right? | Lance你叫Lance对吧? |
[21:48] | -Ethan. -Dude, that’s right. | -Ethan -老兄 哦对 |
[21:51] | Lance is a skinny guy with glasses and red hair. | Lance是个瘦瘦的小伙 带着眼镜 红头发 |
[21:53] | I can see how you’d confuse us. | 我觉得你把我们都搞混了 |
[21:56] | Sorry, dude. Lots of names and faces. | 对不起 老兄 名字太多了 面孔太多了 我真是累啊 |
[22:00] | Pathetic. You’d think after a couple weeks on the island with the same people, | 你和岛上的这些人 都已经相处好几周了 |
[22:02] | we’d know each other. | 大家都应该相互了解了 |
[22:04] | You’re right. You would think so. | 是的 你说得没错 你会有这种想法的 |
[22:05] | So we’re doing this list, | 我们在列清单 |
[22:07] | all the survivors’ names, home addresses, stuff like that. | 所有的生还者的姓名 家庭住址之类的东西 |
[22:10] | Okay, well, you already have my name. | 好 你已经知道我的名字了 |
[22:12] | -All right, not Lance. -Definitely not. | -好的 不叫Lance -绝对不是 |
[22:14] | -Last name? -Rom. | -姓什么? -Rom |
[22:17] | -Rom, R-O-M? -That’s right. | -Rom … “r-o-m”? -是的 |
[22:19] | Great. Where you from, Ethan Rom? | 很好你是哪里人 Ethan Rom? |
[22:21] | -Ontario. -Right on. Love Canada. Great, uh… | -安大略湖 -好极了 我喜欢加拿大 |
[22:24] | Well, | 好的 |
[22:28] | that should do it. Thanks for your time, dude. | 都记下了 感谢你抽出时间 老兄 |
[22:30] | Hey, what’s this for? | 你记这些干什么用? |
[22:32] | Oh, it’s nothing. Just, you know, thought it’d be a good idea. | 没什么…只是我个人觉得这是个好主意 |
[22:43] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了? |
[22:45] | Um, no. | 呃 没有 |
[22:47] | What if he comes back? | 要是他再回来怎么办? |
[22:51] | Claire…This situation that we’re in, | Claire我们碰到的这种情况 |
[22:56] | the crash, that no one’s coming, this place, | 坠机…没人到这地方来救我们 |
[23:00] | it can kind of mess with your head a little | 这都会在你的脑中形成一种混乱 |
[23:03] | and make you see things that aren’t actually there. | 或许还会让你的感觉失真 |
[23:05] | -Now, I know it feels very real… -I don’t under… | -我知道那感觉非常真实 -我不明白 |
[23:11] | Look, your baby’s coming. … Soon. | 你要生孩子了 … 很快 |
[23:14] | And I can’t even imagine how scary that must be for you. | 我甚至无法想象 这对你来说有多么的恐惧 |
[23:18] | But the more upset you are, the more dangerous it is for you, | 但是你感觉越不安 你就会越危险 |
[23:21] | and your baby. | 还会涉及到你的孩子 |
[23:24] | So I want you to take these. | 所以我要你吃这些药 |
[23:28] | What are they? | 这是什么? |
[23:30] | It’s a sedative. | 这是镇静药 |
[23:31] | Very mild, commonly used in situations like yours. | 药力比较温和 通常适用于你这样的情况 |
[23:35] | It won’t harm the baby. I promise. | 对孩子不会有伤害 我保证 |
[23:39] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[23:43] | You think I’m making this up? | 你认为这是我编造出来的? |
[23:46] | I get attacked, and you want to give me sleeping pills? | 我受到了攻击 你却给我安眠药? |
[23:49] | They’re not sleeping…Look, it’s a very mild sedative. | 这不是安眠药 … 听着 这是一种非常温和的镇定药物 Claire |
[23:52] | -I’m leaving. -What? No! Claire. Claire… | -我要走了 -什么? 不行! Claire |
[23:55] | It was safe at the beach. It’s not safe here. | 在海边会安全点 这儿并不安全 |
[23:58] | Don’t do this. Think about the baby. | 不要这么做 Claire 你得考虑到你的孩子 Claire |
[24:00] | Don’t talk to me about the baby. | 不要和我谈孩子的事情 |
[24:02] | I’m sick of everyone telling me what to do. | 我讨厌人们告诉我该怎么做 |
[24:04] | -Please… -Let go of me. | -求你了 -让我走 |
[24:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[24:12] | What did you say to her? | 你对她说什么了? |
[24:31] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[24:32] | -Mr. Malkin, we met before? -Yes, I remember. | -Malkin先生我们以前见过吗? -是的 我记得 |
[24:36] | You wouldn’t give me a reading. I was hoping you would now. | 当时你不肯给我算命 希望你现在不要拒绝 |
[24:51] | If you’re a psychic, why do you have to count it? | 如果你能通灵 为什么还要数钱? |
[24:54] | That’s not how it works. | 算命可不是数钱算出来的 |
[24:55] | I was just joking. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[25:10] | -So… how does it work? -I don’t know. | -那么你是如何算出来的? -我不知道 |
[25:24] | When did he leave you? | 他什么时候离开你的? |
[25:28] | Last week. | 上周 |
[25:31] | Is that why you didn’t want to do my reading? | 上次你不肯给我算命 是因为这件事吗? |
[25:34] | No, no, no. I saw something, sort of a blurry thing. | 不 上次我看到了些东西 一些比较模糊的东西 |
[25:38] | -And Blurry’s bad? -Blurry’s bad. | -模糊中透露出不好? -不好 |
[25:44] | That’s why I stopped the reading. | 那才是我停止给你算命的原因 |
[25:46] | Are you sure you want to go on now? | 你确定这次要我继续给你算命? |
[25:52] | Yes, please. | 是的 麻烦你 |
[26:17] | I can tell you, | 我可以告诉你 |
[26:19] | this is important. | 这非常重要 |
[26:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:23] | It is crucial that you, yourself, raise this child. | 你必须自己抚养这个孩子 这一点至关重要 |
[26:29] | You mean with Thomas? Is he…? | 你意思是和Thomas一起抚养?他是… |
[26:30] | The father of this child will play no part in its life, nor yours. | 孩子的父亲不能进入孩子的生活领域也不能进入你的 |
[26:35] | So, what exactly are you saying? | 那么你到底想表达什么意思? |
[26:37] | This child parented by anyone else, anyone other than you… | 这孩子如果让除你之外的任何人抚养 |
[26:44] | Danger surrounds this baby. | 孩子将会有危险 |
[26:47] | Danger? | 危险? |
[26:48] | Your nature, your spirit, | 你的本性 你的精神 |
[26:50] | your goodness must be an influence in the development of this child. | 你的善良一定得影响到孩子的成长 |
[26:58] | Look, if Thomas and I don’t, you know, get back together, | 听着 如果Thomas和我不能和好的话 |
[27:03] | I’m putting this baby up for adoption. | 我就会让别人收养我的孩子 |
[27:06] | I just wanted to find out what would give the baby the happiest life. | 我只是想来搞清楚怎样才能给我孩子一个快乐的人生 |
[27:10] | There is no happy life. | 没有快乐的人生 |
[27:13] | Not for this child, not without you. | 没有你 孩子就不会有这样的快乐 |
[27:16] | -I don’t… -There can’t be another. | -我不… -不能让其他人收养 |
[27:18] | You mustn’t allow another to raise your baby. | 你不准让其他人收养你的孩子 |
[27:21] | Okay. Great. | 好 棒极了 |
[27:22] | -Thanks for taking my 200. -Look, take it. | -感谢你拿了我的200美元 -听着 钱你拿着 |
[27:25] | Miss Littleton,I am begging you just to consider… | Littleton小姐 我求你考虑一下 |
[27:29] | I can’t raise this child by myself. | 我不能自己抚养这个孩子 |
[27:31] | You have to listen to me! | 你必须听我的! |
[27:32] | Thanks for your time and my money back! | 好感谢你抽出时间 还把钱还给了我! |
[27:34] | The baby needs your protection! | Littleton女士求你了!孩子需要你的保护! |
[27:39] | Miss Littleton! | Littleton女士! |
[27:41] | Please! | 求你了! |
[27:56] | Hello? | 喂? |
[27:57] | Miss Littleton, it’s Richard Malkin. | Littleton女士 我是Richard Malkin |
[27:59] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[28:00] | Listen to me. I have a plan, something that will make this all better. | 听我说我有个计划 一个会让事情好转的计划 |
[28:04] | You’ve got to stop calling me. | 你不要再打电话给我了 |
[28:06] | It’s too late, all right? I’m going to see Adoptive Services tomorrow. | 太晚了 好吗?我明天就去收养中心了 |
[28:10] | I’ve been telling you for months, you cannot do that. | 我已经告诉你几个月了 你不能这么做 |
[28:13] | What I do with my baby is none of your business. | 我怎么处理我的孩子 不关你的事 |
[28:15] | If you don’t do what I’m suggesting, | 如果你不按照我跟你说的做 |
[28:17] | great danger will befall… | 将有大祸降临于你和你的孩子 |
[28:19] | Great danger will befall you if you don’t stop calling me | 不 如果你半夜三更 还这样给我打电话的话 |
[28:21] | In the middle of the night. | 你才会倒大霉 |
[28:23] | I know what you’re feeling inside. | 我知道你内心什么感受 Claire |
[28:25] | You’re doubting your decision to give up the baby. | 你在考虑你是否真要把孩子送人 |
[28:28] | Look, I’m begging you, don’t do it. At least hear my plan first. | 听着 算我求你 不要这么做 至少先听听我的计划 |
[28:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:42] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[28:43] | Back to the beach. | 回海边去 |
[28:45] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[28:46] | -Did Jack…? -Jack tried to dope me. | -Jack他… -Jack想给我灌药 |
[28:50] | He thinks I’m making all this up, | 他认为这些都是我编造出来的 |
[28:51] | that none of it really happened. | 这些事其实并没有发生 |
[28:53] | Right. So, to prove your sanity, you go tromping through the jungle alone. | 对所以为了证明你清醒的很 你就想一个人穿过这片丛林 |
[28:59] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[29:04] | I’m not crazy, Charlie. | 我没有疯 Charlie |
[29:16] | You want my information? | 你要我的信息? |
[29:18] | Name: Shannon Rutherford. | 名字 Shannon Rutherford |
[29:21] | Age: 20. | 年龄 20 |
[29:22] | Address: Craphole Island. | 住址 Craphole岛 |
[29:24] | So, uh, where were you guys last night? | 那么昨晚你俩去哪了? |
[29:28] | Um, the beach. | 海边 |
[29:31] | Why the interrogation? | 你调查干什么? |
[29:33] | You’re like the twentieth person to ask me that. | 你是第20个问我这个问题的人 |
[29:36] | Why is everyone uptight about answering questions? | 为什么人们对回答一些问题感到紧张? |
[29:39] | Well, maybe we’re just not cool with you setting up your own little Patriot Act, man. | 也许人们对你设立”爱国者法案”不太满意 |
[29:44] | He’s a liberal. | 他是个自由主义者 |
[29:47] | Seriously, why the list? | 说真的为什么要列清单? |
[29:48] | It’s nothing. We had an incident in the valley last night. | 没什么 只是昨晚山谷里面发生了点意外 |
[29:51] | An incident? | 意外? |
[29:52] | Yeah, Claire, the pregnant girl. You know her? | 是的Claire那个怀孕的女孩 你认识她吗? |
[29:55] | She, uh, kind of got attacked. | 她…可以说是受到了攻击 |
[29:59] | -What? -She okay? | -什么?! -她没事吧? |
[30:00] | Yeah, she’s a little shook up, but… | 是的…她有点惊吓过度但… |
[30:01] | I am not moving to the Rape Caves. | 我才不搬去那个鬼山洞! |
[30:07] | Your life would be much easier if you just had the manifest. | 你知道去找张旅客名单事情就好办多了 |
[30:09] | We crossed out names of the dead after we burned the fuselage, | 我们烧机身的时候已经把死者的名字划去了 |
[30:12] | so should be a full roster of the rest of us. | 所以我们生还者的名字都登记在册的 |
[30:15] | What? Really? Who has it? | 什么?真的吗?谁有? |
[30:18] | Who do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[30:30] | I’m just gonna lay it out straight. | 我就开门见山了 |
[30:32] | Okay, you do that. | 好的 你说吧 |
[30:34] | I hear you have the flight manifest, | 我听说你有旅客名单 |
[30:36] | and I need it and want you to give it to me. | 我要用 所以我要你把它给我 |
[30:40] | That so? | 就这样? |
[30:42] | Now, you could do what you normally do when someone asks for something, | 现在你可以做出反应了 人们请你帮忙时 你都会这么做的 |
[30:45] | tell me to screw off. | 告诉我”滚开” |
[30:46] | Screw off? | 滚开? |
[30:47] | Or you could just give it to me. | 或者你可以把它给我 |
[30:53] | ‘Cause, dude, you could use the points. | 因为老兄你品德很好 |
[30:59] | Well, gosh, you sure know how to butter a man up, Stay-Puff. | 老天 你可真会奉承 胖子 |
[31:02] | It’s a gift. | 这是天赋 |
[31:09] | Manifest is in the brown suitcase. Take it. | 旅客名单在褐色的手提箱里 你拿去吧 |
[31:15] | Please let me carry your bag. | 我来帮你背包吧 |
[31:16] | I’m fine. | 我能行 |
[31:17] | I know you’re fine, but I can carry your bag. | 我知道你能行 但还是我来背包吧 |
[31:19] | Why did you come after me? | 为什么你老跟在我后面? |
[31:21] | Well, it’s probably because I like you. | 可能是因为我喜欢你吧 |
[31:25] | What? | 什么? |
[31:27] | You don’t like me, Charlie, okay? | 你不喜欢我 Charlie 你明白吗? |
[31:29] | You just want to rescue me because I’m… | 你想救我只是因为我… |
[31:32] | Because of this. | 因为这东西 |
[31:34] | But I’m fine, okay? I don’t need rescuing. I don’t need… | 但我没事好吧?我不需要援救 我不… |
[31:40] | What? Claire, what? What is it? | 什么? 怎么了? Claire? 你怎么了? |
[31:52] | -Was that another one? -Yeah. | -又宫缩了? -是的 |
[31:54] | We need to time the contractions. | 好的…我们得计算宫缩频率 |
[31:56] | That’s what you do. Time the contractions, okay? | 那就是你要做的 计算宫缩频率 好吗? |
[31:57] | One sugar plum fairy, two sugar plum fairy… | 一个糖李子仙女 两个糖李子仙女 |
[32:00] | You just need to calm down, all right? | 你得平静下来好吗? |
[32:02] | Big deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[32:06] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[32:06] | I need you to go get Jack. | Charlie我要你去把Jack叫来 |
[32:08] | -What? -I’ll be all right. | -什么? -我没事的 |
[32:10] | I’m not leaving you alone. I can deliver a baby. | 我不会留下你一个人的 我会接生小孩 |
[32:11] | -I can do this. -Please, go! | -我能做到的 -拜托去叫吧! |
[32:13] | You don’t know how to… | Charlie你不知道如何接生 |
[32:14] | Listen.I might not know what I’m doing, | 等等…听我说 我不会再让你发生意外的 |
[32:16] | but I’ll figure it out. | 我或许不知道怎么做 但我会想出来的 |
[32:18] | If I can kick drugs,I can deliver a baby. | 我既然能戒毒 我就能接生孩子 |
[32:21] | Let me explain. I’m a drug addict. | 让我解释 我沉迷于毒品 |
[32:23] | I was a drug addict. I’m clean now. | 我曾经沉迷于毒品 我现在已经戒掉了 |
[32:26] | Get Jack! | 叫Jack去! |
[32:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[32:41] | Arlene and Joseph will bring you to Melbourne. | Arlene和Joseph将带你去墨尔本 |
[32:43] | They’ll pay your living and medical expenses. | 他们会付给你生活与医疗费用 |
[32:46] | We found you an apartment. It’s a really nice two-bedroom place, | 我们给你找了间公寓 有两个卧室真的很好而且 |
[32:50] | and we think you’re gonna be really comfortable in it. | 而且我们认为你会住得很舒适的 |
[32:53] | As discussed, once the baby’s born and handed over to the Stewarts, | 正如我们先前说好的 孩子一出生就要交给Stewarts夫妇 |
[32:57] | you’ll have no right to see the child again. | 你以后再也没权力去看望这个孩子 |
[32:59] | You’ll have no right to correspond with the child, | 你也没权力和孩子联络 |
[33:02] | it will be entirely up to Arlene and Joseph | 至于是否告诉孩子关于你的事 |
[33:04] | to decide whether to tell the child anything about you. | 一切都得由Arlene和Joseph决定 |
[33:07] | Understood? | 明白吗? |
[33:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:11] | Upon your discharge from the hospital, | 除了医院的费用 |
[33:13] | you will be given an additional payment of $20,000. | 他们将额外再支付你20000美元 |
[33:19] | I just want to make sure that you’re gonna take really good care of the baby. | 我只是想确保你们会真的照顾好孩子 |
[33:23] | Of course we will. | 我们当然会的 |
[33:26] | Now, I’ll need you to sign and date here where indicated. | 现在我需要你在协议下面签字写上日期 |
[33:39] | Do you know Catch a Falling Star? | 你知道”Catch a falling star”这首歌吗? |
[33:43] | It’s a song, like a lullaby. | 这首歌像摇篮曲 |
[33:50] | My dad used to sing that to me when I was little. | 小时候我爸就常唱给我听 |
[33:55] | Do you think you could sing it to the baby once in a while? | 你们能有空给孩子唱这首歌吗? |
[34:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:17] | -It’s not working. -Here. | -这支笔没墨水了 -用这支 |
[34:52] | I’m…I’m… I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 我 … 我 … 我很抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[34:59] | What? No! No! | 什么?不!不! |
[35:08] | Okay, what is it? What’s your offer? | 是什么? 你的建议是什么? |
[35:19] | Thank God! What’s your name? | 感谢上帝! 你叫什么名字来着? |
[35:22] | Ethan. Are you all right? | Ethan你行吗? |
[35:24] | Go the caves. Run to the caves. Get Jack. | 你得跑去山洞那儿叫Jack |
[35:26] | -Tell him Claire… -Claire. She okay? | -告诉他Claire… -Claire她没事吧? |
[35:28] | She’s having the baby. Go fast, okay? | 她要生了快去好吗? |
[35:30] | I’ll be with her, on the path there. | 我和她在一起 … 就在那边的小路 |
[35:32] | Go! | 快去! |
[35:49] | I’m here! | 我在这儿! |
[35:50] | Claire! Okay, Jack’s coming. | Claire!好的 Jack马上就来 |
[35:53] | How you doing? | 感觉怎么样? |
[35:54] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[35:55] | Okay, just take my hand. | 好 抓住我的手 |
[35:57] | Squeeze. | 紧握 |
[35:58] | Okay, breathe. | 好的 呼吸 |
[35:59] | Inhale. Exhale. | 吸气 呼气 |
[36:01] | Good. Just breathe. | 很好 呼吸 |
[36:05] | Inhale. Okay, good. | 吸气 好…很好 |
[36:07] | Oh, I’m not supposed to be here. | 我本不应该来这儿的 |
[36:10] | We all feel like that a little bit. | 我俩都有这个想法 |
[36:11] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道只是 |
[36:14] | Someone promised me it would be different. | 有人向我保证事情不会这样的 |
[36:17] | Well, he was wrong. | 但他说错了 |
[36:22] | Yeah. He was wrong. | 是的他说错了 |
[36:24] | You spent the last four months telling me I have to raise the baby myself. | 你用四个月的时间告诉我 我得自己抚养这个孩子 |
[36:29] | Now you’re giving me money and saying I don’t have to? | 现在你却给我钱 说我不必这么做? |
[36:32] | I found a couple in Los Angeles who are very eager to adopt. | 我在洛杉矶找到了一对 渴望收养孩子的夫妇 |
[36:36] | The baby will be safe in their care. | 孩子在他们的照管下会很安全的 |
[36:38] | -Now, I’ve foreseen… -You’ve foreseen. | -现在我预见到 -你预见到?! |
[36:41] | I don’t even know why I’m here. I’m sorry. | 我甚至不知道我为什么来这儿 抱歉 |
[36:43] | I know this sounds ridiculous, Claire, all this psychic business, | 我知道这听起来很荒唐 Claire 所有这些占星学的东西 |
[36:48] | and I appreciate that you must think I’m a raving madman. | 我知道你一定会认为 我是个胡言乱语的疯子 |
[36:51] | But this is what must happen. | 但该来的总会来的 |
[36:58] | So you’re giving me $6,000 | 那么你会给我6000美元 |
[37:02] | to give my baby to a couple of strangers in Los Angeles? | 把我的孩子送给洛杉矶的一对陌生夫妇? |
[37:06] | $12,000. | 12000美元 |
[37:08] | The other six when you arrive in Los Angeles. | 另外6000美元等你到洛杉矶的时候再给你 |
[37:10] | And they’re not strangers, Claire. They’re good people. | 他们不是陌生人Claire 他们是一对好夫妇 |
[37:18] | -A psychic? -I know. It’s embarrassing. | -那种古里古怪的人? -我知道这很另人难为情 |
[37:22] | And after everything, he was just full of it. | 经历了这么多 他真的很关心这件事 |
[37:33] | Or not. | 或许不关心 |
[37:36] | I mean, all he wanted was that no one else raise your baby, right? | 我意思是他的想法是 不要让任何人领养你的孩子对吧? |
[37:45] | Maybe he knew. | 或许他早就知道了 |
[37:48] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[37:49] | if you wanted it bad enough… | 如果他想让事情变得足够的糟糕 |
[37:52] | You know, if he had the gift, | 你知道…如果他有那种天赋 |
[37:54] | and I believe some people do… | 我相信有些人有… |
[37:58] | Maybe he knew, Claire. | 那么他早就知道 会发生这样的事 Claire |
[38:14] | I can’t go tomorrow. I have to get my… | 明天我不能去 我得去取我的… |
[38:17] | It has to be this flight. It can’t be any other. | 必须得坐这个航班 不能选其它的 |
[38:19] | They’re already scheduled to meet you when you arrive. | 你抵达的时候 他们已经安排好和你会面了 |
[38:22] | Flight 815. Flight 815. | 815号航班 815号航班 |
[38:35] | There was no couple in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶根本没那对夫妇 |
[38:41] | He knew. | 他早知道了 |
[38:43] | He knew about the plane, | 他知道飞机会… |
[38:46] | what was gonna happen… | 会发生什么事… |
[38:50] | Oh, my God, he knew. | 上帝…他居然知道 |
[39:06] | You feel another one coming? | 感觉又要宫缩了吗? |
[39:08] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[39:13] | Where the hell is Jack? | Jack到底去哪了? |
[39:17] | You know, I think… | 我想… |
[39:22] | I think I’m all right. | 我想我没事了 |
[39:23] | The contractions? | 宫缩吗? |
[39:25] | Maybe that was the last one. | 或许那是最后一次宫缩 |
[39:28] | Please, let that have been the last one. | 希望那就是最后一次吧 |
[39:32] | Jack said that stress can cause a false labor. | Jack说过压力会导致分娩的假象 |
[39:38] | You sure you’re all right? | 你确定没事? |
[39:41] | No pain. | 不疼了 |
[39:45] | Birthing emergency averted. | 避开紧急分娩了 |
[39:48] | I told you I’d take care of you. | 我说过我会照顾好你的 |
[39:51] | Thanks, Charlie. | 谢谢你Charlie |
[39:52] | You’re quite welcome. | 你太客气了 |
[39:57] | You think you can make it back to the caves? | 你觉得你能坚持回到山洞吗? |
[40:03] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你发生任何意外 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:11] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[40:18] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[40:25] | I found her, the Frenchwoman. | 我找到她了 … 那个法国女子 |
[40:29] | I need some water. | 我需要水 |
[40:31] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[40:31] | The woman on the island… | 那个岛上的女子 |
[40:38] | I had to come back. I had to come back. | 我得赶回来 我得赶回来 |
[40:50] | We’re not alone. | 岛上并不止我们这些人 |
[41:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[41:11] | Yeah, yeah, he just kicked. | 是是的他刚刚踢了我一下 |
[41:14] | Here. | 这儿 |
[41:24] | We got a problem. | 我发现个问题 |
[41:27] | The manifest. | 这旅客名单 |
[41:29] | Jack, the census, | Jack…人口调查 |
[41:30] | the names of everyone who survived. | 存活者的名单 |
[41:32] | All 46 of us. | 总共是46个人 |
[41:34] | I interviewed everyone, here, at the beach. | 我和每个人碰过面了 包括这里的和海边的 |
[41:37] | I got their names. | 我都拿到了他们的名字 |
[41:38] | One of them…One of them isn’t… | 其中一个… 其中有一个… |
[41:43] | One of them isn’t in the manifest. | 其中一个并不在旅客名单上 |
[41:46] | He wasn’t on the plane. | 他没坐飞机 |
[41:50] | Hello, there. | 两位好啊 |
[41:57] | Ethan, where’s Jack? | Ethan…Jack在哪? |