时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Ow! Easy, jackass. | 哇哦! 轻点 蠢驴 |
[01:19] | You want it easy, quit moaning. I got to change these bandages. | 要我轻点就别再抱怨 我得给你换绷带 |
[01:21] | Try not taking my skin off with them. | 好 但别把我的皮也扯下来了 |
[01:25] | How’d I score the house call, Dr.Quinn? Trying to ease your conscience? | 我把你映衬得怎样 Quinn医生? 缓解你良心上的不安了? |
[01:29] | My conscience is fine, thanks. | 我良心上没什么不安 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Of course, what have you got to feel guilty about? | 当然 有什么事情会让你内疚? |
[01:34] | I mean, you just let that damn Arab torture me.Stood by and watched. | 我是说 你让那个该死的阿拉伯人折磨我 自己却站在一旁观看 |
[01:39] | Now you figure you’ll patch me up and buy you a ticket into heaven? | 现在又想修补你我之间的关系 给自己买去天堂的飞机票? |
[01:42] | Only reason you’re here… | 你在这儿的唯一原因是… |
[01:44] | I’m here because no one else wants anything to do with you. | 我在这儿是因为 没有一个人想和你扯上关系 |
[01:53] | She does. | 她会的 |
[02:00] | Change your own bandages. | 自己换绷带去 |
[02:14] | Looking for someone,or just admiring the view? | 找人呢? 还是欣赏风景? |
[02:18] | It’s been two days since Sayid took off on his own. | Sayid独自离开已经两天了 |
[02:22] | I keep thinking I’m gonna see him. | 我一直期待着能看到他回来 |
[02:24] | He’ll come when he’s found what he’s looking for, | 等到他找到要找的东西后 他会回来的… |
[02:26] | -The French transmission. -He wasn’t looking for anything. | -那个法国人的求救传输信号 -他不是去找东西 |
[02:30] | He left because of what happened. | 他离开是因为之前发生的事 |
[02:32] | -for what he did -It was an accident. | -是因为他自己的行为 -那是个意外 |
[02:34] | Well, accidents happen when you torture people, Jack. | 意外却发生在你折磨人的时候 Jack |
[02:40] | Sayid’s a trained soldier, Kate. | Sayid是个训练有素的军人 Kate |
[02:42] | He can take care of himself. | 他会照顾好自己 |
[04:22] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[04:26] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[04:50] | Ew! Get him out of there! He’s drinking our water. | 把他赶出去! 他在喝我们的水 |
[04:54] | What’s going on out there? | 那儿怎么了? |
[04:55] | You know, the usual. | 你知道 和往常一样 |
[04:58] | People yelling at each other. | 为了点小事情争来争去 |
[05:00] | Doc, what do you think this is, this… | 医生 你觉得这是… 这是… |
[05:03] | …this rash? It’s bad, right? Some kind of a tropical disease? | 这皮疹? 很糟是吗? 是那种热带病? |
[05:07] | -It’s hives. -What’s that? | -是麻疹 -那是什么? |
[05:08] | Is that like poison ivy? | 毒葛之类的东西吗? |
[05:10] | It’s a common rash, sometimes brought on by heat and stress. | 这是一种很普通的皮疹 有时候是由于热和压力引起的 |
[05:14] | Just try to relax. | 放松就行了 |
[05:16] | -It’ll clear up. -Right. | -都弄干净了 -好 |
[05:17] | Try to keep your mind off it. | 不要老想着它 |
[05:19] | Okay.What is that? Is that like aloe? | 好的 这是什么? 芦荟吗? |
[05:23] | Isn’t that for sunburn or something? | 用来防晒的吗? 还是其它用途? |
[05:25] | “Try to keep your mind off it”? | “不要老想着它”? |
[05:27] | What else has that guy got to do but stress? | 那家伙除了给自己增加压力 还能干什么? |
[05:30] | I have enough without having to treat hypochondriacs. | 我事情已经够多了 没必要连忧郁症也治吧 |
[05:33] | That’s like my point, man. | 是 那正是我要说的 |
[05:35] | We’re all fried. | 大家都备受煎熬 |
[05:38] | I mean | 我是说 |
[05:39] | have you taken a look at everybody out there? | 你去看过那儿的人了吗? |
[05:42] | Everybody’s way tense. | 每个人都很焦虑 |
[05:44] | Dude, I’m just saying,it… it’d be sweet if we could have… | 老兄 我想说的是 我们最好能干点什么… |
[05:49] | I don’t know, something to do. | 我不知道 至少干点什么 |
[05:52] | We’re surviving here, Hurley. | 我们都还活着 Hurley |
[05:54] | And that’s my main concern, is keeping us alive. | 那才是我要干的事 保证每个人都活着 |
[05:59] | Things could be worse. | 事情可能会变得更糟 |
[06:03] | How? | 怎么变? |
[06:10] | Where is Alex? | Alex在哪? |
[06:44] | What? | 什么? |
[06:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[06:53] | I don’t know what you are talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:03] | Where is Alex? | Alex在哪? |
[07:09] | Please, let’s not… | 求你 不要…. |
[07:10] | -Where is Alex? -I don’t know any Alex. | -Alex在哪? -我不认识什么Alex |
[07:23] | Stop! | 住手! |
[07:52] | And all the pain will stop. | 你就不会再遭受任何痛苦 |
[07:56] | Your Shiite friends have already implicated you in the bombing. | 你的什叶派教徒朋友向我们暗示 你参与了爆炸事件 |
[08:03] | You planted the device in the headquarters! | 是你把爆炸装置安装在政党总部 是不是? |
[08:06] | You killed two soldiers! | 你杀了两个士兵! |
[08:10] | Confess it | 承认吧 |
[08:11] | and perhaps it will only cost you your hands instead of your life. | 承认的话 或许你可以保住你的小命 我们要你的手就够了 |
[08:22] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么都不知道 |
[08:24] | -Your sources were wrong. -Perhaps. | -你的消息有错 -也许吧 |
[08:27] | But that’s really not the point, is it? | 但那不是关键 是吧? |
[08:31] | You handled yourself well in there. | 你在那儿把自己掌控的非常好 |
[08:33] | Did I? | 是吗? |
[08:34] | I put in for your reassignment to intelligence division, If you still wish it. | 我已经提交了你的调职申请 如果你仍想调职的话 |
[08:39] | Yes, sir. Very much so. | 是的 长官 非常想 |
[08:42] | Good. But stop calling me “sir” when it’s just the two of us. | 很好 只有我们两个人的时候 不用叫我”长官” |
[08:46] | You’re my superior officer, Omar. | 你是我的上级指挥 Omar…至少现在还是 |
[08:50] | For now.And I’ll enjoy it while it lasts. | 在你未调职之前 我很高兴你这么叫 |
[08:53] | That reminds me, | 那倒提醒了我 Sayid |
[08:54] | in addition to your increased responsibilities, | 除了你越来越重的责任 |
[08:57] | a promotion is commensurate with your move. | 官位的提升和你的能力很相称 |
[09:00] | That is, if you won’t miss being a communications officer. | 如果你不会怀念当一位审讯官的话 |
[09:05] | I am willing to make that sacrifice. | 我愿意作出那样的牺牲 |
[09:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:18] | Yo. What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[09:21] | They must have fallen from the plane. | 在丛林里找到的 一定是飞机上掉下来的 |
[09:24] | What are you doing in the jungle at night? | 你们昨晚在丛林里干什么? |
[09:26] | Best time to hunt. | 打猎的好时间 |
[09:27] | Ethan here has some experience. | Ethan有些经验 |
[09:29] | He spotted tracks that might be a rabbit or some other rodent. | 他发现了一些足迹 看起来像兔子的或其它啮齿动物 |
[09:33] | Rodent. Yum. | 啮齿动物 妙极了 |
[09:34] | People are getting tired of boar meat. | 我想人们已经吃厌了野猪肉 |
[09:37] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[09:40] | All right, well,I’ll take a look at these, | 好 我看看 |
[09:43] | See if there’s anything useful. | 看有没用的着东西 |
[09:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:04] | Mr. Locke. | Locke先生 |
[10:06] | Are you going back out to hunt? | 你还要回去打猎吗? |
[10:08] | For a bit. | 再打一会儿 |
[10:09] | Can I go with you? I mean, | 我可以一起去吗? 我是说… |
[10:11] | I just want to learn how to do what you do. | 我想向你学习怎么做你做的事 |
[10:15] | I was… I was talking to Mr. Locke about… | 我只是… 我只是和Locke先生谈谈关于…. |
[10:17] | I know what you’re doing. Not gonna happen, man. Get back to bed. | 我知道你在干什么 不可能的事 回到床上来 |
[10:27] | Whoa, dude… | 老兄… |
[10:37] | Please just listen to me! | 请听我说! |
[10:41] | I keep telling you I don’t know who Alex is! | 我说了很多遍了 我不认识Alex! |
[10:46] | I’m a survivor of a plane crash. | 我是一个飞机失事的幸存者 |
[10:48] | I found the wire on the beach. | 偶然在海滩边发现了这根绳索 |
[10:50] | I followed it. | 就沿着绳索走过来了 |
[10:52] | I thought it might have something to do with | 我想这或许和… |
[10:55] | a transmission we picked up on a receiver. | 和我们接收到的求救信号有关 |
[10:58] | A recording, a mayday | 一个留言 一个求救信号 |
[11:02] | with a French woman repeating on a loop for 16 years. | 是一个法国女子的声音 已经重复循环了16年了 |
[11:25] | Sixteen years. | 16年 |
[11:29] | Has it really been that long? | 真有那么长吗? |
[11:32] | You. | 你… |
[11:35] | You just happened to hear my distress call? | 你会碰巧收到了我的求救信号? |
[11:40] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么样的人 |
[12:13] | -How do you know my name? -I read it. | -你怎么知道我的名字? -我读的 |
[12:17] | There, on the jacket. | 那儿 在夹克衫上 |
[12:21] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[12:25] | Those batteries | 那些电池… |
[12:26] | wouldn’t be able to produce enough power | 还不足以产生如此多的能量 |
[12:28] | to transmit your distress call all these years. | 来传输一个历经这么多年的求救信号 |
[12:31] | Broadcasts from somewhere else. | 是其它地方传输的信号 |
[12:35] | But they control it now. | 但被他们控制了 |
[12:37] | They? | 他们? |
[12:40] | You. | 你 |
[12:42] | And the others like you. | 以及其它像你一样的人 |
[12:44] | I… I don’t know who you think I am. I’ve already told you. | 我不知道你对我怎么想的 我已经告诉过你了 |
[12:49] | -I am not… -Sayid? | -我不是…. -Sayid? |
[12:54] | How…? | 你怎么知道我的… |
[12:55] | My name was on a jacket. Yours is on the envelope you carry. | 我的名字在我的夹克衫上 你的名字在你带来的信上 |
[12:58] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[13:04] | The woman in the photographs. | 照片中的女子 |
[13:13] | Her name is Nadia. | 她叫Nadia |
[13:17] | We cannot tie Noor Abed Jazeem to the bombing, | 我们不能直接把 Noor Abed Jazeem 和爆炸事件联系起来 |
[13:20] | but we know her sympathies. | 但我们知道她效忠什么样的人 |
[13:22] | She’s a known associate of Kurdish and Shiite insurgents. | 她是一个众人皆知的 库尔德人和什叶派起义者的联系人 |
[13:26] | She knows who orchestrated the bombing? | 你认为她知道谁策划了 这起爆炸事件? |
[13:28] | That, my friend,is exactly what you will find out. | 我的朋友 那就是你要去搞清楚的 |
[13:41] | I’m going to ask you some questions. | 我要问你些问题 |
[13:45] | If you refuse to cooperate, I’m going to hurt you. | 如果你拒绝合作 我会对你动手 明白吗? |
[13:47] | Nobody calls me Noor, Sayid. | 没人叫我Noor, Sayid |
[13:51] | You of all people should know that. | 你们所有人都应该知道的 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么? |
[14:01] | You don’t remember me? | 你不记得我了? |
[14:04] | Am I so different from the girl in the schoolyard who used to push you in the mud? | 曾在操场上把你推进泥浆里的 小女孩现在变化有这么大吗? |
[14:13] | And your mother would tell my mother, “Why must you pick on little Sayid?” | 还有你妈妈告诉我妈妈 “为什么你非要选中小Sayid?” |
[14:19] | And I’d answer, “Because he ignores me.” | 我回答 “因为他忽视我” |
[14:24] | You had enough attention, with your family’s wealth and… | 你得到大家足够的关注 家里又有钱还有… |
[14:29] | your charm. | 你很迷人 |
[14:32] | Such things matter little to children. | 很少有小孩子关注这种事情 |
[14:35] | But then, you always were older than your years,weren’t you, Sayid? | 但你总是显得很老成 是不是 Sayid? |
[14:41] | Not old enough to understand that being pushed was a sign of affection. | 我还没老成到能理解 “把我推到泥浆里”算是一种喜欢的暗示 |
[14:48] | Now you’re a traitor to your country. | 如今你背叛了你的国家 |
[14:55] | Tell me what you know about the bombing, Nadia. | 告诉我你对爆炸事件了解多少 Nadia |
[15:01] | Tell me, or I swear I will hurt you. | 告诉我 否则 我发誓我一定会伤害你 |
[15:04] | Hmm. Oh, I know, Sayid. | 我知道 Sayid |
[15:06] | This is not my first interrogation by the Republican Guard. | 这不是我第一次被共和卫队审问了 |
[15:10] | This is where they burned me with acid. | 这就是他们在我身上扑浓酸的地方 |
[15:13] | They pierced my hands with a drill. | 他们用钻头在我的掌心钻孔 |
[15:16] | Would you like to see the soles of my feet? | 你想看看我的脚底吗? |
[15:18] | Where they flayed the skin off? | 那是他们把皮扯去的地方 |
[15:23] | These are handiworks of your friends. | 这些都是你的朋友的手艺 |
[15:26] | The people you swear allegiance to. | 我曾经却还发誓效忠这些人 |
[15:31] | If you were innocent, I’m sorry. | 如果你是清白的 我很抱歉 |
[15:34] | But this bombing is a different matter. | 但这起爆炸事件事关重大 |
[15:39] | -Nadia… -Go on, Sayid. | -Nadia… -干吧 Sayid |
[15:41] | Do your work. | 干你的工作 |
[15:44] | I’m not going to tell you anything. | 我什么都不会跟你说的 |
[15:49] | Then I’m going to hurt you. | 那我就动手了 |
[15:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | You have a bullet wound. | 你有子弹疤痕 |
[15:58] | I was a soldier. | 我曾是个军人 |
[16:01] | You were? | 曾是? |
[16:03] | And are you still? | 现在还是? |
[16:06] | It was a long time ago. | 那已经是很久前的事了 |
[16:16] | Tell me more about her,the woman. | 多讲些她的事 |
[16:22] | Alex… who is he? | Alex… 他是谁? |
[16:31] | I’m bored. | 我无聊死了! |
[16:33] | Can I take Vincent to the beach? | 我可以带Vincent去海边吗? |
[16:35] | Um… I’ll take you later. | 我过会儿带你去 小子 |
[16:37] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我处理点事情 |
[16:39] | But there’s nothing to do. | 但实在没事可干 |
[16:40] | Well, you got to figure out stuff to do. | 你得想些事做做 知道我的意思吗? |
[16:43] | You got to find a way to entertain yourself. | 你得给自己找些娱乐节目 |
[16:45] | Come on. Come on. I know I saw it. | 拜托 拜托 我知道我看到了 |
[16:51] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:54] | Hold on, man. I’m busy. | 等等 伙计 我很忙 |
[16:58] | Dude, can I borrow this? | 老兄 我能借下这个吗? |
[16:59] | -What? -Thanks, man. | -什么? -谢谢 |
[17:00] | What are you doing? | Hurley 你要干什么? |
[17:08] | So you heard my transmission, | 那么说你收到了我的信号 |
[17:11] | Came looking for me, for answers. | 过来找我 寻求答案 |
[17:12] | I didn’t know you were alive. | 我不知道你还活着 |
[17:14] | Still lying. | 还在说谎 |
[17:16] | -I’m not lying. -Lies! | -我没说谎 -说谎! |
[17:18] | Like this plane crash that you survived.There were others? | 像那些什么飞机失事啦 你存活了 还有其它幸存者啦 |
[17:22] | -More than 40. -Then why are you alone? | -40多个人 -那为什么你会独自一个人? |
[17:26] | -I left them. -Why? | -我离开了他们 -为什么? |
[17:31] | There was… | 有… |
[17:34] | I did something. | 我干了一些… |
[17:38] | Something I’m ashamed of. | 一些我感到羞耻的事 |
[17:43] | And Nadia… you left her too? | Nadia… 你也离开了她? |
[17:50] | She wasn’t on the plane. | 她不在飞机上 |
[17:56] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[18:02] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[18:15] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:33] | I want to show you something. | 我给你看些东西 |
[18:38] | See, this junction here | 看 汇合处在这 |
[18:40] | reroutes some of the spring’s water flow into suspended basins. | 把一部分水引导到几个悬空的盆子 |
[18:43] | Pop in some holes, you got showers. | 水从几个洞流出来 你就能洗澡了 |
[18:46] | You keep the drinking water separate. | 这样就可以把饮用水隔离开来了 |
[18:50] | This is… You drew this? | 这是… 你画的? |
[18:54] | I was an artist in a previous life. | 早些时候我是个艺术家 |
[18:55] | I thought you were in construction. | 我还以为你是个建筑师 |
[18:56] | I am. I mean I was. Long story. | 我是的 我是说 你知道 我过去是 说来故事长了 |
[19:00] | Hurley’s worked up about something. Said we should see it. | Hurley对某样东西很激动 说我们应该过去看看 |
[19:06] | Welcome… | 欢迎… |
[19:10] | …to the first and… | 来到第一届… |
[19:12] | …hopefully last, | 也希望是最后一届 |
[19:14] | Island Open. | 孤岛高尔夫公开赛 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么? |
[19:18] | It’s two holes, for now. | 现在有两个洞 |
[19:20] | Three par, and no waiting. | 3个标准杆 无须等待 |
[19:23] | Hurley… You built a golf course? | Hurley 你建了个高尔夫球场? |
[19:27] | Rich idiots fly to tropical islands to whack balls around. | 那些富佬向来飞到热带岛屿打球 |
[19:30] | All the stuff we got to deal with, man, | 我们有很多事要做 老兄 |
[19:32] | this is what you’ve been wasting time on? | 原来你的时间都浪费在这儿了? |
[19:35] | Dudes, listen. | 伙计 听着 |
[19:36] | Our lives suck. | 我们的生活糟透了 |
[19:38] | Nerves are stretched to the max. | 每个人的神经都绷的紧紧的 |
[19:40] | I mean, we’re lost on an island, | 我是说 我们迷失在了一个岛上 |
[19:43] | running from boars and monsters… | 躲避野猪还有怪兽… |
[19:47] | Freakin’ polar bears! | 还有反常的北极熊! |
[19:48] | Polar bears? | 北极熊? |
[19:50] | You didn’t hear about the polar bear? | 你没听说北极熊? |
[19:51] | If we’re stuck here, | 听着 我要说的是如果 我们真被困在这儿了 |
[19:54] | then just surviving’s not gonna cut it. | 光活着也是不办法啊 |
[19:56] | We need some kind of relief. | 我们需要放松 你明白吗? |
[19:58] | We need some way that we can… | 我们得找些我们可以… |
[20:01] | …you know, have fun. | 你知道 娱乐方式 |
[20:02] | That’s right, fun. | 对 娱乐 |
[20:04] | Or we’re gonna go crazy, waiting for the next bad thing to happen. | 否则 傻等着另一件坏事的发生 我们会疯掉的 |
[20:14] | It’s a music box, but it’s broken. | 这是个音乐盒 但坏掉了 |
[20:18] | Has been… | 已经… |
[20:21] | …for a long time. | 有很长一段时间了 |
[20:23] | It was a gift from my love for our anniversary. | 这是我爱人送给我的 作为结婚周年纪念的礼物 |
[20:27] | You mean Alex. | 你是说Alex |
[20:33] | It was such a comfort to me the first few years here. | 在这儿的头几年 这东西成了我最大的安慰 |
[20:40] | I could fix it for you. | 我可以帮你修好 |
[20:43] | I could take a look at it if you freed my hands. | 如果你能给我的手松绑 我能帮你检查一下 |
[20:50] | I’m fairly good with mechanical things. | 我对机械类的东西很在行 |
[20:55] | I’ll need my hands. | 我需要我的手… |
[21:05] | What is written on the back of your photograph? | 照片后面写的是什么? |
[21:07] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[21:09] | Did she write it, or did you? | 她写的还是你写的? |
[21:14] | Perhaps you don’t want to tell me because it causes too much pain. | 或许你不想告诉我 因为有太多的痛苦 |
[21:28] | You don’t need to do that. | 你不必那么做的 |
[21:37] | -This is a problem, man. -Yeah. | -这是个问题 老兄 -是的 |
[21:39] | I mean, I know what I’d do, but… | 我是说 我知道该怎么做 但… |
[21:44] | …it’s gotta be your call. | 该你叫球了 |
[21:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:52] | Give me a 7 iron. | 给我7号铁头球棒 |
[21:54] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[22:01] | Heads up over there! | 抬起头来! |
[22:04] | -No chance! -Don’t blow it! | -没有机会的! -不要打飞了! |
[22:06] | You won’t get anywhere near us! | 你打不到我们周围的! |
[22:11] | Hey! Doc!There you are. | 医生! 你在这儿呀 |
[22:14] | Somebody said you went this way. | 有人说你朝这边来了 |
[22:16] | Listen, that rash of mine is starting to spread. It’s like the size of a grape… | 听着 我的皮疹开始扩散了 有釉子那么大了 |
[22:22] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[22:25] | Are you playing golf? | 打高尔夫? |
[22:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:32] | Can I play? | 我也能玩吗? |
[22:47] | Sorry about the sedative. | 我为镇静剂的事道歉 |
[22:49] | It was the only safe way for me to move you. | 要移动你 这是我能想到的唯一的安全的办法 |
[22:54] | You offered to fix my music box. | 你提议要帮我修音乐盒 |
[22:58] | After all I’ve done to you. Striking you, shocking you. | 在我对你干了那么多事之后 打你 刺激你 |
[23:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[23:10] | Do you want me to fix your music box, or don’t you? | 你想要我修你的音乐盒 还是不想? |
[23:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:18] | Yes, please. | 是的 请 |
[23:20] | Then I want to know your name. Your first name. | 那我想知道你的名字 你的名 |
[23:29] | My name is Danielle. | 我叫Danielle |
[23:36] | And how did you come to be on this island, Danielle? | 你是怎么来到这个岛上的 Danielle? |
[23:51] | We were part of a science team. | 我们是一支科考队的 |
[23:54] | A science team armed with rifles. | 用枪武装的科考队 |
[23:59] | -Was Robert on the team? -Yes. | -Robert也在队里吗? -是的 |
[24:02] | And Alex, was he, too? | 还有Alex… 他也是? |
[24:04] | Our vessel was three days out of Tahiti when our instruments malfunctioned. | 通讯设备坏了的时候 我们的船离开塔西提岛已经三天了 |
[24:10] | It was night. | 那是个晚上 |
[24:13] | The storm… | 那暴雨… |
[24:16] | The sounds… | 那咆哮… |
[24:20] | The ship slammed into rocks, | 船只被甩到了岩石上 |
[24:22] | ran aground,the hull breached beyond repair. | 冲到了地面 船体破裂到了无法修补的程度 |
[24:27] | So… | 所以… |
[24:30] | …we made camp. | 我们扎了营 |
[24:31] | Dug out this temporary shelter. | 找到了这个临时庇护所 |
[24:37] | Temporary. | 临时的 |
[24:41] | Nearly two months we survived here. | 我们在这儿活了将近两个月 |
[24:45] | Two months before… | 两个月 然后…. |
[24:47] | Your distress signal. The message I heard. | 你的求救信号… 我接收到的… |
[24:51] | You said “It killed them all.” | 你说 “它把他们都杀了” |
[25:04] | We were coming back from the black rock. | 我们从黑岩那儿回来 |
[25:10] | It was them. | 是他们 |
[25:15] | -They were the carriers. -Who were the carriers? | -他们是携带者 -谁是携带者? |
[25:19] | The others. | 其他人 |
[25:23] | What others? | 其他什么人? |
[25:25] | What is the black rock? | “黑岩”是什么? |
[25:29] | Have you seen other people on this island? | 你在岛上看到其他人了? |
[25:31] | No. | 没有 |
[25:33] | But I hear them. | 但我听到了 |
[25:36] | Out there in the jungle. | 在丛林里面 |
[25:39] | They whisper. | 他们低声细语 |
[25:51] | You think I’m insane. | 你认为我疯了 |
[25:58] | I think you’ve been alone for too long. | 我想你独处的太久了 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry. This is all I could find. | 我很抱歉 我只能找到这些了 |
[26:22] | I’ll try and bring you some fruit later on. | 我会再找找 稍后给你带些水果 |
[26:26] | Are you ready to talk? | 准备说了? |
[26:28] | That depends on | 那取决于… |
[26:30] | what you’d like to talk about, Sayid. | …你想谈什么 Sayid |
[26:34] | Books? | 书? |
[26:36] | Weather? | 天气? |
[26:37] | Since I’ve seen neither locked in this cell for weeks, | 我被锁在这地牢 几周没见过书和天气了 |
[26:40] | I’m afraid my conversation will suffer. | 恐怕我们的交谈会很不顺畅 |
[26:43] | We have two suspects in custody. | 有两个嫌疑犯在我们的监管下 |
[26:45] | Have a look at these photographs. | 看这些照片 |
[26:48] | All you need to do is nod. | 你所要做的就是点头而已 |
[26:50] | If you prove you’re willing to cooperate, | 如果你能证明自己愿意合作 |
[26:53] | I think I can get them to free you. | 我想我能说服他们放了你的 |
[27:01] | Then I won’t have these visits to look forward to anymore. | 那样我就再也期待不到这样的”访问”了 |
[27:08] | This isn’t a game, Nadia. | 这不是个游戏 Nadia |
[27:10] | Yet you keep playing it, Sayid. | 你却还在玩 Sayid |
[27:13] | Pretending to be something I know you’re not. | 假装一些事(骗我) 我知道你不是 |
[27:27] | You’ll never believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[27:28] | You learned how to tie your shoes? | 你终于知道怎么系鞋带了? |
[27:31] | Funny. Someone at the caves built a golf course. | 有趣 洞里有个家伙建了个高尔夫球场 |
[27:33] | -Are you high? -Seriously, a golf course. | -你很兴奋? -真的 一个高尔夫球场 |
[27:36] | Jack’s playing right now. | 显然 Jack他们现在在一块儿玩 |
[27:37] | Jack? Is golfing? | Jack? 打高尔夫? |
[27:42] | That’s what I hear. | 我听说是这样 |
[27:45] | I don’t know about you, but I’m gonna check this out. | 我不知道你们怎么想 但我要去看看 |
[27:47] | Wait for me, bonehead. | 等等我 笨蛋 |
[27:56] | Doctor playing golf. | 医生打高尔夫 |
[27:58] | Whoo! Boy howdy, now I’ve heard everything. | 好小伙啊 我现在是什么都听说了 |
[28:01] | What’s next, cop eating a donut? | 还会发生什么 偷吃炸面圈? |
[28:04] | If you want to come, you should say. | 如果你要来 说就行了 |
[28:05] | Think I’ll pass on that, Freckles. Not big on crowds. | 我不屑一顾 雀斑女 我不热衷于集体活动 |
[28:09] | And let’s face it, crowd’s not too hot on me, either. | 让我们面对吧 我也对人群不敢兴趣 |
[28:15] | One outcast to another, | 一个接一个被遗弃 |
[28:17] | I’d think about making more of an effort. | 我在想我们得多努力一点 |
[28:23] | Duly noted. | 建议收到 |
[28:31] | You see? | 你看? |
[28:37] | Some things can be fixed. | 有些东西可以被修好 |
[28:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[28:56] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[28:58] | Danielle, please let me go. | Danielle 请你放我回去 |
[29:06] | Go? | 回去? |
[29:08] | Back to the people I told you about. | 回到我跟你说过的人群中去 |
[29:12] | You can’t. You have to stay. | 你不能回去 你得呆在这儿 |
[29:15] | -It’s not safe. -Not safe? What’s not safe? | -不安全 -不安全? 什么不安全? |
[29:17] | You need me. You can’t leave. | 你需要我 你不能走 |
[29:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[29:29] | If we’re lucky, it’s one of the bears. | 如果我们幸运 是其中一只熊 |
[29:30] | If we’re lucky? | 如果我们幸运? |
[29:41] | It might be that thing out there. | 或许是那东西 |
[29:45] | The monster. | 那怪物 |
[29:47] | There’s no such thing as monsters. | 根本没什么怪物 |
[29:57] | You have to execute her. | 你得把她处理掉 |
[29:58] | What? | 什么? |
[29:59] | The Jazeem woman has given us nothing. | 那女子什么消息都没给我们 |
[30:02] | This will send a message to others who will not talk. | 这会让其它人觉得我们不会逼供 |
[30:05] | I just need more time with her. | 再多给我些时间 |
[30:06] | You have had more than a month, Sayid. | 已经给你一个多月了 Sayid |
[30:09] | Now bring her outside and shoot her, or I will. | 现在把她带到外面 一枪毙了她 否则我来做 |
[30:16] | Is this a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[30:19] | No. It’s not a problem. | 没 没问题 |
[30:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:34] | What did you bring me today? | 你今天给我带了什么? |
[30:43] | Put it on. | 戴上 |
[30:46] | Are you going to hurt me, Sayid? | 你要伤害我 Sayid? |
[31:36] | Ugh! Dude, I think you stuck it. | 老兄 我想你打进了 |
[31:37] | Lucky, lucky. | 好运啊 好运 |
[31:39] | This thing have a ladies’ team? | 这东西有女子队的吗? |
[31:41] | -Hey, how did you show up? -A while ago. | -你怎么来了? -来了一会了 |
[31:47] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点认不出你了 |
[31:49] | -You’re smiling. -I have to watch that. | -你笑了 -我得向前看 |
[31:55] | So, how’d you come up with this? | 你怎么想出这点子的? |
[31:57] | Wasn’t me. It was all Hurley. | 不是我 都是Hurley弄的 |
[31:59] | I’ve been going crazy to make everyone feel safe. | 为了让每个人感到安全 我都快疯了 |
[32:02] | I haven’t been sleeping ’cause I want everyone to feel safe. | 我一直没睡好过 因为我想让每个人感到安全 |
[32:05] | He builds a golf course, | 他建了个高尔夫球场 |
[32:07] | And everyone feels safe. | 每个人都感觉很安全 |
[32:09] | Aw, crap! Do-over. | 垃圾! 重来 |
[32:11] | It’s a Mulligan. | 这是加击 加击 |
[32:13] | A gentleman’s sport. You got to get the words right. | 这是一项绅士运动 你得明白这个词 “加击” |
[32:16] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:17] | Hey. Check this out. | 过来 看这个 |
[32:19] | You want to… Let me. | 你想要… 让我 让我 |
[32:21] | Get away! | 伙计 放开我! |
[32:22] | You left me alone at the caves. | 你把我一个人留在洞里 |
[32:24] | What? I left you with Claire. | 什么? 我让你和Claire在一起 |
[32:26] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[32:27] | Oh, man, I’m… I’m sorry. | 儿子 我… 我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | I just… I just got caught up. | 我只是… 我也刚过来 |
[32:32] | I’m really sorry, Walt. I screwed up. | 真的很抱歉 Walt 我把事情弄得一团糟 |
[32:35] | I’ll make it up to you. Hey, you wanna play? | 我补偿给你 想玩吗? |
[32:42] | Nah. There’s other people waiting. | 不了 其他人也在等 |
[32:44] | They won’t mind. You want to take a swing? | 不 这你不用担忧 他们不会介意的 想挥一杆吗? |
[32:47] | Michael, it’s your shot. You’re up. | Michael 该你了 过来吧 |
[32:49] | Okay, cool. Uh, so we’ll play later, okay? | 好 酷 那我们以后再玩 好吗? |
[33:23] | Put the gun down, Danielle. | 把枪放下 Danielle |
[33:26] | Put it down on the ground. | 放地上 |
[33:34] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[33:54] | I’ll take it from here. | 这儿由我带过去 |
[34:08] | What… what’s going on? | 什么… 发生什么事了? |
[34:10] | Forty meters outside this door, | 门外40米处 |
[34:12] | there’s a supply truck that will be leaving. | 有辆供货车 马上就要开了 |
[34:14] | They don’t check them on the way out. | 他们不会检查这辆车的外出 |
[34:16] | They don’t check them on the way out. | 进来的时候才会检查 |
[34:17] | Cover yourself any way you can. | 躲到里面 不管用什么 一定要把自己遮盖起来 |
[34:20] | They won’t reach the city for 30 minutes. | 30分钟内 他们赶不到市里 |
[34:22] | That’s enough time to hide. | 你有足够的时间跳车 然后藏起来 |
[34:25] | Come with me. | 和我一起去 |
[34:27] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:29] | Desertion. | 逃避 |
[34:32] | They would kill my family. | 他们会杀了我全家的 |
[34:36] | I don’t have your courage. | 我没有你那样的勇气 |
[34:38] | You have more than you know. | 你的勇气比你知道的要多 |
[34:44] | Nadia, you have to go. | Nadia 你得走了 |
[34:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[34:59] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[35:02] | Guard! | 警卫! |
[35:09] | Now you have to come with me! They’ll kill you! | 现在你得和我一起走了! 他们会杀了你的! |
[35:11] | No. You escaped, you stole my gun,and you shot him. | 不 你逃走了 你偷了我的枪然后杀了他 |
[35:16] | And then you shot me. | 又打了我 |
[35:29] | Take it. | 拿住 |
[35:31] | Please, Nadia. | 求你了 Nadia |
[35:34] | Take it and go. | 拿住 走吧 |
[35:57] | Please,I don’t wish to hurt you. | 拜托了 我并不想伤害你 |
[36:00] | You already have. | 已经伤害了 |
[36:03] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[36:13] | The firing pin has been removed. | 撞针已经被拿掉了 |
[36:16] | Robert didn’t notice it was missing, either, when I shot him. | 我打Robert的时候 他也不知道这已经没了 |
[36:23] | But you loved him. | 但你爱他 |
[36:24] | -He was sick. -Sick? | -他病了 -病了? |
[36:29] | It took them… one after the other. | 病夺去了他们的生命 一个接着一个 |
[36:33] | I had no choice. | 我无从选择 |
[36:36] | They were already lost. | 他们都已经迷失了 |
[36:40] | You killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[36:42] | What would have happened if we were rescued? | 如果我们被解救会发生什么事吗? |
[36:45] | I couldn’t let that happen. | 我不允许那样的事情发生 |
[36:47] | I won’t! | 我不会! |
[36:50] | I’m not sick. | 我没病 |
[36:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:55] | Then why kill me? | 那为什么要杀了我? |
[37:01] | I can’t let you go. | 我不能放你走 |
[37:05] | Don’t you understand? | 你不明白吗? |
[37:07] | To have someone to talk to…to touch. | 可以和人说说话 可以触摸… |
[37:18] | “You’ll find me in the next life,if not in this one.” | “今生找不到我 来世会找到我的” |
[37:24] | What? | 什么? |
[37:25] | The writing on the back of Nadia’s photograph. | 写在Nadia照片后面的话 |
[37:30] | I know what it’s like to hold on to someone. | 我知道 等待一个人是什么感觉 |
[37:35] | I’ve been holding on for seven years to just a thought. | 过去的7年 我一直在等待 为的就是一个希望 |
[37:40] | A blind hope that somewhere she’s still alive. | 一个渺茫的希望 希望在某个地方她还活着 |
[37:48] | But the more I hold on, | 但是我越坚持 |
[37:51] | the more I pull away from those around me. | 我就越远离身边的人 |
[37:58] | The only way off this… this place, | 离开这个岛的唯一的方法是… |
[38:00] | is with their help. | 是得到他们的帮助 |
[38:24] | Come with me. | 和我一块儿去 |
[38:29] | You don’t have to be alone, Danielle. | 没必要再孤独了 Danielle |
[38:53] | Your people, | 你们那些人 |
[38:55] | the ones you’re determined to get back to. | 你决意要回去的 那个地方的那些人 |
[38:58] | Watch them. | 看着他们 |
[39:02] | Watch them closely. | 看的仔细些 |
[39:18] | Who is Alex? | Alex是谁? |
[39:23] | Alex was my child. | Alex是我的孩子 |
[39:45] | Guys, please. | 伙计们 拜托 |
[39:47] | I’ve never made par on a course before. | 我以前还从没在场上打过杆 |
[39:54] | -Ah! No! -Dude, you were robbed. | -不! -老兄 真是狗屎运啊 |
[39:56] | Bollocks! See that? | 乱说! 看到了吧? |
[39:59] | Okay, Jack, it’s up to you. | 好 Jack 该你了 |
[40:01] | Sink this, you get the blazer. | 要打进的话 你得件夹克 |
[40:03] | -No pressure. -Yeah, no pressure. | -不要有压力 -是 不要有压力 |
[40:14] | Five bucks says he sinks it. | 5美圆 我赌他打进 |
[40:18] | You betting against me? | 小子 你赌他赢我? |
[40:19] | Sorry, dude, But you’re a duffer like me. | 抱歉 老兄 你和我一样是个蠢驴 |
[40:21] | Make it ten. | 10美圆 我就压在你的赌注上 |
[40:23] | I don’t have any cash, but I’ll bet my dinner on the doc. | 我没现金 但我把晚饭压上 赌医生赢 |
[40:29] | I got two tubes of sunscreen and a flashlight says he chokes. | 我压两剂防晒油和一支手电筒 赌他输 |
[40:42] | I’ll take that action. | 我赌他这边 |
[40:47] | Yeah, me too. | 是 是的 我也赌他 |
[40:49] | You just bet on Jack, dumbass. | 你刚刚还赌Jack赢 傻蛋 |
[40:51] | We need the sunscreen, princess. | 我们需要防晒油 公主 |
[41:18] | Does your father know you’re here? | 你爸爸知道你来这了吗? |
[41:27] | Can you teach me how to do that? | 你能教我如何才能做到你那样吗? |